Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Bah :P, (whinelog) (Diamonium)comments   back
  
(15 ratings and 9086 hits. Posted 2001/12/20)
Click here to show another random log

IT IS A WHINE LOG, I mean we fight and stuff, but noone dies here except me,
so I think its a whine log.
Btw first time I ever got level 67 one hour before this :P,... well...

> so we were west with shake, shake had like no eq
> and were ambushing some 5 dwarves at fornost and fled to necro,
> wanted them to come inside so we have more fun... so they got some more and did
> 2:5 is a good fight, all damn losers and breelegends...
Shake leaves west.
Orchabal's Fissure
*Kardon the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Waldo the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Khrax the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Milzok the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Kitto Man* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Shake swiftly dodges *Kitto Man*'s attempt to pound him.

* W C Mana:Hot>ex
East  - Orchabal's Fissure
West  - End of Orchabal's Fissure

* W C Mana:Hot>
Shake barely slashes *Kitto Man*'s body and tickles it.

* W C Mana:Hot>
*Milzok the Dwarf* approaches Shake, trying to pound him.
 flees -
Shake leaves east.

* W C Mana:Hot>m
{mees}={*dwarf*}
TARGET="  "

( ARMOUR DOWN )-, SPAM FLUSH BACKSTAB!!!
*Waldo the Dwarf* lightly pounds your body and tickles it.
Shake has arrived from the east.
*Milzok the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
*Khrax the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Waldo the Dwarf*:Healthy>
Shake leaves west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Waldo the Dwarf*:Healthy>f
x
You flee head over heels.
End of Orchabal's Fissure
Shake is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

o W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Shake leaves north.
The Long Passageway

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ex
South - End of Orchabal's Fissure
Up    - Landing on the Long Stair
Shake leaves up.
Landing on the Long Stair

o W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
A Junction
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
Exits: north, east, south.
Shake has arrived from the south.

o W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Shake leaves north.
Hewn Passageway

o W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Shake leaves north.
The Hewn Passageway Bends

o W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Shake leaves west.
Before Athoin's Vault
The corpse of a mindless slime is lying here.
The corpse of a mindless slime is lying here.
The corpse of a mindless slime is lying here.
The corpse of a mindless slime is lying here.
The corpse of a mindless slime is lying here.
The corpse of a mindless slime is lying here.

o W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Shake leaves north.
The Vault of Athoin

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Shake leaves east.
The Vault of Athoin

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Shake leaves east.
The Ledge of Theddin's Deep

o W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>nod
You nod solemnly.

o W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
327/331 hit, 54/110 mana, and 110/129 moves.

o W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>x
ex
North - The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
South - The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
West  - The Vault of Athoin
Down  - The Bottom of Theddin's Deep

o W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>l
The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
Shake is standing here.

o W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Shake begins some strange incantations...

o W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc

Shake begins some strange incantations...

o W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>328/331 hit, 55/110 mana, and 111/129 moves.

o W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cli
You won't climb anymore.
Shake utters the words 'cure serious'

o W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Shake begins some strange incantations...

o W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Shake utters the words 'cure serious'

o W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>say ok climb off
emo bitches 'ok climb off'
Ok.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>i
You are carrying:
a great warsword (brand new)
a pair of snowshoes (brand new)
a flask of orkish draught
a flask of orkish draught
a flask of orkish draught

o W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Shake nods solemnly.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
330/331 hit, 59/110 mana, and 115/129 moves.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>=150
cha wimpy 150
Wimpy set to: 150

o W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Kardon the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Waldo the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Khrax the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Kitto Man* has arrived from the west.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Shake leaves north.
The Ledge of Theddin's Deep

o W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Shake leaves east.
The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ts ack all know way
tell shake ack all know way
Ok.
Ok.

o W Mana:Hot>
*Kardon the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Waldo the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Khrax the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Kitto Man* has arrived from the west.
 flees -
A cockroach leaves west.

* W Mana:Hot>
*Khrax the Dwarf* tries to pound Shake, but he parries successfully.
Shake barely slashes *Khrax the Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.

* W Mana:Hot>
 flees -

* W Mana:Hot>
*Waldo the Dwarf* pounds Shake's body and tickles it.
*Kitto Man* pounds Shake's head very hard and tickles it.

* W Mana:Hot>k
*Kardon the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.
*Kardon the Dwarf* pounds your right hand very hard and tickles it.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kardon the Dwarf*:Healthy>l
The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
Shake is here, fighting *Khrax the Dwarf*.
*Kardon the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
*Waldo the Dwarf* is here, fighting Shake.
*Khrax the Dwarf* is here, fighting Shake.
*Kitto Man* is here, fighting Shake.
Shake leaves west.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kardon the Dwarf*:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
The Ledge Before the Door
A wooden statue of a guardian suddenly creaks, slowly turning to life.
Exits: [south], west.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Shake leaves east.
The Ledge Before the Door
A living statue is here, fighting *Kardon the Dwarf*.
*Kardon the Dwarf* is here, fighting a living statue.
*Waldo the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Khrax the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Kitto Man* is here, fighting a living statue.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Khrax the Dwarf* strongly pounds Shake's body and tickles it.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Waldo the Dwarf* pounds Shake's body extremely hard.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>h
You start to concentrate...
*Kardon the Dwarf* pounds a living statue's head extremely hard.

*Kitto Man* pounds a living statue's right leg extremely hard.

h
 flees -

Shake avoids being bashed by *Khrax the Dwarf* who loses his balance and falls.

Ok.
As you call on ancient powers, *Khrax the Dwarf* twists in great pain.
 flees -
Shake leaves west.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

Shake has arrived from the west.

agre
Shake begins some strange incantations...

hit $mees
*Waldo the Dwarf* pounds your head hard and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
Ok.
*Kardon the Dwarf* pounds a living statue's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Waldo the Dwarf*:Healthy>
* W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Waldo the Dwarf*:Healthy>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Waldo the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Kitto Man* pounds a living statue's right leg extremely hard and shatters it.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Waldo the Dwarf*:Healthy>
f

Shake utters the words 'cure serious'

Shake lightly slashes *Kardon the Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Waldo the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Khrax the Dwarf* pounds your left foot extremely hard.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Waldo the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: east, west, down.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
h
The Ledge Before the Door
A living statue is here, fighting *Kardon the Dwarf*.
*Kardon the Dwarf* is here, fighting Shake.
*Waldo the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Khrax the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Kitto Man* is here, fighting a living statue.
Shake is here, fighting *Kardon the Dwarf*.
Exits: [south], west.
A living statue lightly smites *Kardon the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>hit $mees
You start to concentrate...

*Waldo the Dwarf* approaches Shake, trying to pound him.

A living statue bleeds from open wounds.
Shake bleeds from open wounds.
*Khrax the Dwarf* bleeds from open wounds.
You begin to feel hungry.

ts nice
A living statue barely smites *Kardon the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

*Khrax the Dwarf* approaches Shake, trying to pound him.

Ok.
As you call on ancient powers, *Khrax the Dwarf* twists in great pain.
*Kitto Man* pounds a living statue's left arm extremely hard and shatters it.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k
You pound *Khrax the Dwarf*'s body very hard.
Shake   B A S H E D   *Kardon the Dwarf* 

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Khrax the Dwarf*:Wounded Shake:Hurt>tell shake nice
Ok.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Khrax the Dwarf*:Wounded Shake:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Khrax the Dwarf*:Wounded Shake:Hurt>ts hes wounded
tell shake hes wounded
Ok.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Khrax the Dwarf*:Wounded Shake:Hurt>vv
You start to concentrate...

*Waldo the Dwarf* pounds Shake's body extremely hard.

spn
 SPELL-CASTING set to: NORMAL -
m
{mees}={khrax}
TARGET="  "
*Khrax the Dwarf* pounds Shake's body extremely hard.

*Kitto Man* pounds a living statue's body very hard and shatters it.

agre
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Khrax the Dwarf* with full impact.
You pound *Khrax the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Khrax the Dwarf*:Bad Shake:Wounded>cha spel n
Ok.
 flees -

*Khrax the Dwarf* leaves -< WEST >-.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>Ok.
A cockroach has arrived from the west.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>vv
w
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...
*Kardon the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit $mees
w
hit $mees
The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
*Khrax the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west, down.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You approach *Khrax the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Khrax the Dwarf*:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Khrax the Dwarf*:Bad>
You're already fighting!
 flees -

*Khrax the Dwarf* leaves -< WEST >-.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Khrax the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>w
hit $mees
The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
Exits: east, south, down.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>e
They aren't here.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit $mees
The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
*Khrax the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west, down.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>e
hit $mees
You approach *Khrax the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
*Khrax the Dwarf* lightly pounds your body and tickles it.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Khrax the Dwarf*:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pound *Khrax the Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Khrax the Dwarf*:Bad>
You're already fighting!
 flees -

*Khrax the Dwarf* leaves -< WEST >-.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Shake has arrived from the east.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>w
hit $mees
The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
*Khrax the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, down.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You approach *Khrax the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
Shake has arrived from the east.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Khrax the Dwarf*:Bad>
 flees -

*Khrax the Dwarf* leaves -< EAST >-.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>e

Shake tries to climb down, but he slips.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit $mees
*Khrax the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Waldo the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
Exits: east, west, down.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>w
hit $mees
The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
*Waldo the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, down.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>s
hit $mees
The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
Exits: north, south, west, down.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>w
hit $mees
The Vault of Athoin
Exits: east, west.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>w
hit $mees
The Vault of Athoin
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: east, south.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>s
Before Athoin's Vault
The corpse of a mindless slime is lying here.
The corpse of a mindless slime is lying here.
The corpse of a mindless slime is lying here.
The corpse of a mindless slime is lying here.
The corpse of a mindless slime is lying here.
The corpse of a mindless slime is lying here.
The corpse of a mindless slime is lying here.
*Milzok the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Khrax the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit $mees
You try to pound *Khrax the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
*Khrax the Dwarf* lightly pounds your body and tickles it.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Khrax the Dwarf*:Bad>
 flees -

*Khrax the Dwarf* leaves -< NORTH >-.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit $mees
n
hit $mees
They aren't here.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
The Vault of Athoin
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: east, south.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>agre
e
hit $mees
Ok.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
The Vault of Athoin
Exits: east, west.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>e
hit $mees
The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
*Khrax the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west, down.
*Waldo the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Waldo the Dwarf* leaves -< SOUTH >-.
You approach *Khrax the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

*Khrax the Dwarf* lightly pounds your body and tickles it.	-> so I gave a chase... towards hole

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Khrax the Dwarf*:Bad>
 flees -

*Khrax the Dwarf* leaves -< SOUTH >-.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>s
hit $mees
The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
*Waldo the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Khrax the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, down.
 flees -

*Khrax the Dwarf* leaves -< NORTH >-.
*Waldo the Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Waldo the Dwarf*:Healthy>They aren't here.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Waldo the Dwarf*:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
Exits: north, south, west, down.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>s
hit $mees
The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
*Waldo the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, down.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Waldo the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Waldo the Dwarf*:Healthy>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Waldo the Dwarf*:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee head over heels.
End of the Ledge
Exits: west, down.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>w
n
The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
*Waldo the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, down.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
Exits: north, south, west, down.
You suddenly notice *Sidlo Hobbit*.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>n
The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
Exits: east, south, down.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>e
The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: east, west, down.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>e
The Ledge Before the Door
The corpse of a living statue is lying here.
Exits: [south], west.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>w
The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: east, west, down.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>w
The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
Exits: east, south, down.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>s
The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
*Waldo the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west, down.
You suddenly notice *Sidlo Hobbit*.
You suddenly notice *Sidlo Hobbit*.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>w
The Vault of Athoin
Exits: east, west.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>w
The Vault of Athoin
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Kardon the Dwarf* is standing here searching for tracks.
*Kitto Man* is standing here.
*Milzok the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>s
Before Athoin's Vault
The corpse of a mindless slime is lying here.
The corpse of a mindless slime is lying here.
The corpse of a mindless slime is lying here.
The corpse of a mindless slime is lying here.
The corpse of a mindless slime is lying here.
The corpse of a mindless slime is lying here.
Exits: north, east.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>n
hit $mees
The Vault of Athoin
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Kardon the Dwarf* is standing here searching for tracks.
*Kitto Man* is standing here.
*Milzok the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>They aren't here.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>s
*Milzok the Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pound *Milzok the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard.

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Milzok the Dwarf*:Fine>w

*Kitto Man* pounds your left foot extremely hard.

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Milzok the Dwarf*:Fine>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Milzok the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Before Athoin's Vault
The corpse of a mindless slime is lying here.
The corpse of a mindless slime is lying here.
The corpse of a mindless slime is lying here.
The corpse of a mindless slime is lying here.
The corpse of a mindless slime is lying here.
The corpse of a mindless slime is lying here.
Exits: north, east.
You smell blood.

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
You suddenly notice *Sidlo Hobbit*.
*Sidlo Hobbit* strongly pierces your right foot and tickles it.

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Sidlo Hobbit*:Healthy>e
f
s
e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Sidlo Hobbit*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
The Hewn Passageway Bends
Exits: south, west.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Hewn Passageway
Exits: north, south.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>s
A Junction
Exits: north, east, south.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
An Ancient Tunnel
An Ancient Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
End of the Ancient Tunnel
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
Exits: [north], west.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
186/331 hit, 8/110 mana, and 35/129 moves.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>=150
cha wimpy 150
Wimpy set to: 150

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
An Ancient Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
A Junction
Exits: north, east, south.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>s
Landing on the Long Stair
*Sidlo Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: north, down.

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>d
The Long Passageway
Exits: south, up.

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>s
e
End of Orchabal's Fissure
Exits: north, east.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
Orchabal's Fissure
Orchabal's Fissure
Exits: east, west.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
Orchabal's Fissure
Exits: east, south, west.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
e
Orchabal's Fissure
Exits: east, west.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
Orchabal's Fissure
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: south, west.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>s
e
e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
Bridge across the Fissure
Exits: north, east.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
Orchabal's Fissure
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
The corpse of Gahruuk the half-orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
Orchabal's Fissure
Exits: east, west.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
Orchabal's Fissure
Exits: east, west.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>s
Bend in the Long Tunnel
A black pond of water is here.
Exits: north, east.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
Bend in the Long Tunnel
Exits: east, south, west.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
A Narrow Crawlway
Exits: north, west.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
A Great, Dirty Cave
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of Bathmhurz the Ancient is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a swarm of blow-flies is lying here.
Exits: south, *up*, down.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>d
The Troll-Home
A rotten corpse is hanging here.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
Exits: up.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>ts damn where is khrax
tell shake damn where is khrax
Ok.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>q
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Diamonium            - The Troll-Home

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
189/331 hit, 12/110 mana, and 21/129 moves.
189/331 hit, 12/110 mana, and 21/129 moves.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>spn
 SPELL-CASTING set to: NORMAL -
cha spel n
Ok.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>agre
Ok.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>=150
z
cha wimpy 150
Wimpy set to: 150

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
search t
You begin to search ...

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>spn
 SPELL-CASTING set to: NORMAL -
cha spel n
Ok.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
190/331 hit, 14/110 mana, and 21/129 moves.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>q
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Diamonium            - The Troll-Home

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>spn
 SPELL-CASTING set to: NORMAL -
q
cha spel n
Ok.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Diamonium            - The Troll-Home

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
sc
190/331 hit, 14/110 mana, and 22/129 moves.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
190/331 hit, 14/110 mana, and 22/129 moves.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>190/331 hit, 15/110 mana, and 22/129 moves.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
sc
191/331 hit, 15/110 mana, and 22/129 moves.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>z
191/331 hit, 15/110 mana, and 22/129 moves.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
search t
You begin to search ...

q

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Diamonium            - The Troll-Home

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>wimp
Ok.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>u
You don't have a mace.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>u
You don't have a shield.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
A Great, Dirty Cave
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of Bathmhurz the Ancient is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a swarm of blow-flies is lying here.
Exits: south, *up*, down.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
A Break in the Great Hedge
A large flat rock lies here, its surface etched with markings.	-> whoa! :)
*Galadon Elf* is here searching for tracks, riding a warhorse.
*Nimroth Elf* is here, riding a trained horse (shrouded).
*Zaber Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, down.
( F O O D )-

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*Nimroth Elf* barely pierces your right hand and tickles it.
You pound *Nimroth Elf*'s right arm extremely hard.

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Nimroth Elf*:Fine>de
*Zaber Half-Elf* barely hits your left leg and tickles it.	< poisoned, didnt want to hit mobs?
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Nimroth Elf*:Fine>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Nimroth Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
A Great, Dirty Cave
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of Bathmhurz the Ancient is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a swarm of blow-flies is lying here.
Exits: south, *up*, down.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>u
e
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
A Break in the Great Hedge
A large flat rock lies here, its surface etched with markings.
*Galadon Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
*Nimroth Elf* is here, riding a trained horse.
*Zaber Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, down.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, down.

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
*Zaber Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Zaber Half-Elf*:Healthy>f
*Nimroth Elf* pierces your right hand and tickles it.
Your body turns numb as the poison speeds to your brain!		< funnny
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted *Zaber Half-Elf*:Healthy>n
e
###### !!! PANIK !!! ######################

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted *Zaber Half-Elf*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted *Zaber Half-Elf*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted *Zaber Half-Elf*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You are too exhausted.
###### !!! PANIK !!! ######################

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted *Zaber Half-Elf*:Healthy>
You pound *Zaber Half-Elf*'s left arm extremely hard.

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted *Zaber Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Nimroth Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Kardon the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
*Waldo the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
*Khrax the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
*Milzok the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
*Kitto Man* has arrived from below.
A mountain mule has arrived from below.
###### !!! PANIK !!! ######################

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted *Zaber Half-Elf*:Fine>mov
quaff draught
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fil

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
*Zaber Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Zaber Half-Elf*:Healthy>f
*Nimroth Elf* pierces your right hand and tickles it.
Your body turns numb as the poison speeds to your brain!	
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted *Zaber Half-Elf*:Healthy>n
e
###### !!! PANIK !!! ######################

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted *Zaber Half-Elf*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted *Zaber Half-Elf*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted *Zaber Half-Elf*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You are too exhausted.
###### !!! PANIK !!! ######################

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted *Zaber Half-Elf*:Healthy>
You pound *Zaber Half-Elf*'s left arm extremely hard.

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted *Zaber Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Nimroth Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Kardon the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
*Waldo the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
*Khrax the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
*Milzok the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
*Kitto Man* has arrived from below.
A mountain mule has arrived from below.
###### !!! PANIK !!! ######################

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted *Zaber Half-Elf*:Fine>mov
quaff draught
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your 
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Zaber Half-Elf*:Fine>f
You are already attempting to flee!

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Zaber Half-Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
An Old Trail by a Fortress
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>n
e
A Break in the Great Hedge
A large flat rock lies here, its surface etched with markings.
*Galadon Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
*Nimroth Elf* is here, riding a trained horse.
*Zaber Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
*Kardon the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Waldo the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Khrax the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Milzok the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Kitto Man* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, down.
*Galadon Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Nimroth Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>
*Zaber Half-Elf* crushes your body hard.

No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Zaber Half-Elf*:Fine>f
n
e
You are already attempting to flee!
*Waldo the Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You flee head over heels.
Plains
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>
Plains
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>e
A Patch of Brush
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>e
e
e
Plains
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>e
Plains
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>
Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>ts THEY ARE 15
Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>mov
Old East Road
A grey hare stands alert, looking and listening for predators.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>tell shake THEY ARE 15
Ok.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>quaff draught
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>s
Plains
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>sc
96/331 hit, 0/106 mana, and 36/123 moves.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>s
Chalk Plains
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>=50
cha wimpy 50
Wimpy set to: 50

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>wimp
e
Ok.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
You don't have a mace.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
You don't have a shield.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
The Flats
A raider is here, looking for plunder.
A raider is here, looking for plunder.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>e
In the Brush
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
Shake tells you 'come plank fast'

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>s
A Tall Stand of Weeds
The patch of weeds here shifts strangely in the breeze.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
Shake tells you 'im bad tired'

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>e
In The Brush
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
A giant rat leaves north.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>ts IM FORZEN
wo
tell shake IM FORZEN
Ok.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>OB: 54%, DB: 18%, PB: 61%, Armour: 75%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,945,501 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 179. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
 novoid
 poison (type: arachnia).
 noquit
 panic
 shield
 strength
 a light wound at the right arm.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>e
In The Brush
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>
Shake tells you 'aha'

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>ts ARACHINS
tell shake ARACHINS
Ok.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>s
In the Brush
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>s
In the Brush
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>spn
 SPELL-CASTING set to: NORMAL -
e
cha spel n
Ok.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>
Lonely Scrubland
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
96/331 hit, 2/106 mana, and 24/123 moves.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>spn
 SPELL-CASTING set to: NORMAL -
cha spel n
Ok.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>n
In the Brush
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
A Tall Stand of Weeds
Exits: *north*, east, *south*, *west*.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Dark Clump of Trees
Exits: *north*, east, *south*, *west*.

o W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>res
You sit down and rest your tired bones.
*Waldo the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc

*Waldo the Dwarf* leaves -< NORTH >-.
96/331 hit, 2/106 mana, and 20/123 moves.

o W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>n
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Thorny Brush

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*Waldo the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>mov
quaff draught
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e

*Waldo the Dwarf* leaves -< SOUTH >-.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
In The Brush
Exits: north, *east*, south, *west*.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Dark Clump of Trees
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

o W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
86/331 hit, 2/106 mana, and 39/123 moves.

o W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>spn
 SPELL-CASTING set to: NORMAL -
cha spel n
Ok.

o W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>ts i TIHNk ill die
tell shake i TIHNk ill die
Ok.

o W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>res
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
86/331 hit, 2/106 mana, and 40/123 moves.

o W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>=50
87/331 hit, 5/106 mana, and 43/123 moves.
You feel sleepy.
( F O O D )-

o W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>79/331 hit, 0/106 mana, and 6/123 moves.

o W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>79/331 hit, 0/106 mana, and 6/123 moves.

o W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>79/331 hit, 0/106 mana, and 6/123 moves.

o W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>79/331 hit, 0/106 mana, and 6/123 moves.

o W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>st
0
You stop resting, and stand up.

o W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

o W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>

o W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>sc
79/331 hit, 0/106 mana, and 6/123 moves.

o W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>n
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Thorny Brush
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, south, *west*, *down*.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>ts IM WEAK
tell shake IM WEAK
Ok.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>sc
79/331 hit, 0/103 mana, and 4/122 moves.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>ts hungry
tell shake hungry
Ok.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>
Shake tells you 'draughts ?'

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>ts n of dc the eastis
tell shake n of dc the eastis
Ok.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>i
You are carrying:
a flask of orkish draught
a great warsword (brand new)
a pair of snowshoes (brand new)

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>ts 0
tell shake 0
Ok.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>mov
quaff draught
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>e
The bushes seem to shift behind you.
Thorny Brush
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, [west].

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>n
Thorny Brush
Exits: [north], *east*, *south*, [west].

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>e
The Flats
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>e
In the Brush
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>n
Old East Road
*Kardon the Dwarf* is here, - MULE.
*Khrax the Dwarf* is standing here tending wounds.
*Milzok the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Milzok the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Kitto Man* is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>
*Kitto Man* begins some strange incantations...

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>e
Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>n
Rolling Plains
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>n
A Dense Thicket
A man's-waist high evergreen shrub grows here, with bright green branches.
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>ts i TRY TO COME
e
tell shake i TRY TO COME
Ok.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>
Rolling plains
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>e
A Circle of Trees
A small plant grows here, with long, pointed leaves and flowers at its top.
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>e
e
A Stand of Stunted Trees
A tree-snake lies wrapped around one of the tree branches.
A tree-snake lies wrapped around one of the tree branches.
A tree-snake lies wrapped around one of the tree branches.
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>
A Stand of Stunted Trees
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>e
Rolling Plains
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>e
Rolling Plains
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>e
A Dense Thicket
A suspicious-looking man watches you carefully.
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>e
You are too exhausted.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>e
You are too exhausted.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>sc
73/331 hit, 1/103 mana, and 1/122 moves.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>ts IM SO DEAD
tell shake IM SO DEAD
Ok.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>q
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Diamonium            - A Dense Thicket

* W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>ts i WILL DIE:(
tell shake i WILL DIE:(
Ok.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>i
You are carrying:
You are carrying:
a great warsword (brand new)
a pair of snowshoes (brand new)

* W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>ts come some WEST

Shake tells you 'godam dont die :('

* W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>tell shake come some WEST
Ok.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
Burzum narrates 'so where pukes at?'

* W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
You feel bolder.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>ts to rollin plains
tell shake to rollin plains
Ok.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>sc
q
73/331 hit, 2/103 mana, and 2/122 moves.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Diamonium            - A Dense Thicket

* W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>i
You are carrying:
a great warsword (brand new)
a pair of snowshoes (brand new)

* W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>sc
73/331 hit, 2/103 mana, and 3/122 moves.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>73/331 hit, 2/103 mana, and 3/122 moves.
A great werewolf has arrived from the south.
A huge, black wolf has arrived from the south.
A black wolf has arrived from the south.
A black wolf has arrived from the south.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>sc
73/331 hit, 3/103 mana, and 0/122 moves.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>
Your limbs are becoming cold and heavy, your eyelids close.
You go to sleep.
( F O O D )-

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>fol shake
You stop following Shake.
You now follow Shake.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>z

search t
You begin to search ...

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted>
Shake utters the words 'remove poison'

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted>
Shake shakes: i got none

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted>saY FAINTING
emo bitches 'FAINTING'
Ok.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>saY DAMMIT
emo bitches 'DAMMIT'
Ok.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>say try bob
emo bitches 'try bob'
Ok.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>=40
cha wimpy 40
Wimpy set to: 40

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>
Shake begins some strange incantations...

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>=430
cha wimpy 430
Wimpy set to: 330

* W HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>=30
cha wimpy 30
Wimpy set to: 30

* W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>sc
73/331 hit, 2/106 mana, and 1/126 moves.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>i
You are carrying:
a great warsword (brand new)
a pair of snowshoes (brand new)

* W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
Shake's spell backfires, and he squeals in surprise!

* W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>say NOooooooooo
emo bitches 'NOooooooooo'
Ok.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>cry
Waaaaah...

* W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>l
Rolling Plains
Shake is standing here.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
*Kaldae Elf* has arrived from the east - ROHIRRIM.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
*Kaldae Elf* slashes your body very hard and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting *Kaldae Elf*:Healthy>
*Kaldae Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting *Kaldae Elf*:Healthy>
*Khelek the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting *Kaldae Elf*:Healthy>f

*Khelek the Dwarf* smites your head extremely hard and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting *Kaldae Elf*:Healthy>Shake leaves east.
*Kaldae Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Kaldae Elf* dissolves your evil presence.
You lost some renown in this battle!
Ouch! You lose a level!

You are dead! Sorry...


o W HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>wo
OB: 101%, DB: -32%, PB: 0%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 30. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 611,045 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 0. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
 Mandos sleep for 89 days.

* W HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc
3/330 hit, 5/110 mana, and 7/129 moves.

> bah wasn't that hard to kill me,
> just find me at right time, as I usually dont stop fighting when im 15%, 15%, 15% of my resources.
-> again, Zaber proved that he does suck :), you just cant do anything alone, cant u? *tickle*
Click here to show another random log



2001/12/20 00:24, Nimroth:  Rated: Awful 
Don't blame Zaber I did the poisoning.

2001/12/20 05:29, Crysania: 
Laugh! You truly are dreadful orc and really scary one! somebody would think youre a suntrapped troll alone in necro cause they sooooo many.... losers!

2001/12/20 06:14, Mulefoot:   
Ok why whine looks just like the average orc pk log! :(

2001/12/20 07:45, Ares:Rated: Awful 
First they go west hoping for easy kills and then they whine if they dont get it.

2001/12/20 09:11, Helios:   
erm.. dont whine, Diam.. everyone has to die sometimes.. it's the circle of life, cant u see *wink*

2001/12/20 09:12, Astar:   
Antidote is the key

Yes, even for shaman.

2001/12/20 09:36, Devastator:Rated: Awful 
Seems even orcs need to have 1 antidote kit with them :P

Boring log, 8 vs 2 orcs, bleh *nod Crysania*

2001/12/20 09:59, Johannes:Rated: Awful 
:-(

2001/12/20 11:26, Snotty:Rated: Awful 
Laugh half the archlamers on mume in one log. Pathetic pukes

2001/12/20 12:01, Gonfor:  Rated: Awful 
1 star for blaming the poisoning on Zaber! *comf* on the death though.

2001/12/20 13:37, Bornack:Rated: Superb 
yepp diam you have never ever participated in a pk when the target is arachniad or whatever and you have never ever enterd a portal trap your just a mume example! you must be like god or something

2001/12/20 15:04, Pestilence:Rated: Poor 
Well, as they were 2 trying to lure 5 dwarves into necro to fight them, I'd hardly say they were looking for easy kills out west. Did Shake manage to loot you?

2001/12/20 17:20, Goretongue:Rated: Awful 
this 'watch the shitty way i died' stuff belongs on mume.net doesnt it

2001/12/20 20:52, Tushie: 
never leave noc without 10 draughts remeber!!!>>>>????

2001/12/20 20:56, Ajax: 
In this day and age of permatrapping, why would anyone think you two were trying to get a 2 on 5 fight by going inside Necro? Most people would think you were running to backup there. Also doesn't help Dia that you've been on quite a few traps and such, and that you were grouped with a cz (usually reknowned for their hugegroup trapping).

2001/12/21 08:08, Cararion:Rated: Awful 
Don't post whinelogs here please? =P

2001/12/21 12:06, Durcano:Rated: Awful 
eh, sucky ...
all those vs 2 orcs

2001/12/21 23:06, David: 
i cant help it hate Ares more and more =P

2001/12/22 05:44, Ling: 
* W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
Shake's spell backfires, and he squeals in surprise!
a:Icy Move:Fainting>say NOooooooooo
emo bitches 'NOooooooooo'
Ok.

* W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>cry
Waaaaah...

Laugh u are so cute, that's why I luv you! :-) And comf



top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Bornack 
 Good  
 Average  
 Poor Pestilence, Skald, Zartran 
 Awful Ares, Cararion, Devastator, Durcano, Falemir, Gonfor, Goretongue, Grunge, Johannes, 
Snotty, Uldrak 
Rating period for this log has expired!


Click here to show another random log

 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back