Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Fordfighting.. (Zarc)comments   back
(7599 hits. Posted 2003/01/07)
>a
kill silverleaf
They aren't here.
>l
Bash peers closely at Aeyhuidaerahmana, trying to figure him out.
>Great East Road
The corpse of *a Human* is lying here.
Naeblis the Trolloc is standing here.
GetU the Olog-Hai is standing here.
Bawanga Bundolo is standing here.
Concrete Abutment is standing here.
Terror the Troll is standing here.
Bakka is gonna wrap you in his cocoon of horror is standing here.
Hoo The Chaos Cardinal is standing here.
Berserk the Troll is standing here.
Bash Bash Bash is standing here.
Aeyhuidaerahmana the Numenorean is standing here.
Lurken the Sissy Numenorean is standing here (Invisible).
Aeyhuidaerahmana now follows GetU.
>
Bakka nods in agreement with you.
>i
You are carrying:
a water skin 
a black key 
a black potion 
a purple potion 
>eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring (invisible)..It has a soft glowing aura!
<worn on finger>     a ring 
<worn on head>       a hard leather cap (worn out)
<worn on feet>       a thin pair of soft leather boots (worn out)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (used)
<wielded>            a two-handed axe (brand new)
<held>               a purple potion 
<worn as belt>       a silken sash 
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch 
<worn on belt>       the scalp of Mellon 
>l
Hoo carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...
>Great East Road
The corpse of *a Human* is lying here.
Naeblis the Trolloc is standing here.
GetU the Olog-Hai is standing here.
Bawanga Bundolo is standing here.
Concrete Abutment is standing here.
Terror the Troll is standing here.
Bakka is gonna wrap you in his cocoon of horror is standing here.
Hoo The Chaos Cardinal is standing here.
Berserk the Troll is standing here.
Bash Bash Bash is standing here.
Aeyhuidaerahmana the Numenorean is standing here.
Lurken the Sissy Numenorean is standing here (Invisible).
>
Bash says 'looks like a looter'
>
Hoo carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...
>
Hoo says: horse e
>
Lurken leaves north
>
Hoo carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...
>
Bakka nods solemnly.
>
Hoo carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...
>l
Great East Road
The corpse of *a Human* is lying here.
Naeblis the Trolloc is standing here.
GetU the Olog-Hai is standing here.
Bawanga Bundolo is standing here.
Concrete Abutment is standing here.
Terror the Troll is standing here.
Bakka is gonna wrap you in his cocoon of horror is standing here.
Hoo The Chaos Cardinal is standing here.
Berserk the Troll is standing here.
Bash Bash Bash is standing here.
Aeyhuidaerahmana the Numenorean is standing here.
>
Hoo carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...
>
Bakka says 'all are 2e'
>ti
According to the Dunadan calendar, it is:
8pm on Hevensday, the 4th of Afteryule, Year 2890 of the Third Age.
You don't feel well outside.
The present Tan Istar, Lord of the Istari Council is not defined.
Real time is 2:07 (GMT). Last reboot 17:05 due to a crash.
>
Hoo carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...
>
Bash nods solemnly.
>
Hoo nods solemnly.
>yawn
You yawn. Feeling bored?
>l
GetU starts moaning.
>Great East Road
The corpse of *a Human* is lying here.
Naeblis the Trolloc is standing here.
GetU the Olog-Hai is standing here.
Bawanga Bundolo is standing here.
Concrete Abutment is standing here.
Terror the Troll is standing here.
Bakka is gonna wrap you in his cocoon of horror is standing here.
Hoo The Chaos Cardinal is standing here.
Berserk the Troll is standing here.
Bash Bash Bash is standing here.
Aeyhuidaerahmana the Numenorean is standing here.
>
Hoo says: thye wont come
Bakka nods in agreement with Hoo.
Hoo says: they are not 100-1 now
Bakka says 'they seen us'
>
Hoo says: this time it maybe is fair
>l
Great East Road
The corpse of *a Human* is lying here.
Naeblis the Trolloc is standing here.
GetU the Olog-Hai is standing here.
Bawanga Bundolo is standing here.
Concrete Abutment is standing here.
Terror the Troll is standing here.
Bakka is gonna wrap you in his cocoon of horror is standing here.
Hoo The Chaos Cardinal is standing here.
Berserk the Troll is standing here.
Bash Bash Bash is standing here.
Aeyhuidaerahmana the Numenorean is standing here.
>
Saving Zarc.
Bash leaves east
Ford of the River Bruinen
A small wooden shield is on the ground.
A cup has been set here.
Aeyhuidaerahmana has arrived from the west
>chuc
Lurken has arrived from the west
You chuckle politely.
>l
Ford of the River Bruinen
A small wooden shield is on the ground.
A cup has been set here.
Lurken the Sissy Numenorean is standing here (Invisible).
Naeblis the Trolloc is standing here.
Aeyhuidaerahmana the Numenorean is standing here.
GetU the Olog-Hai is standing here.
Bawanga Bundolo is standing here.
Concrete Abutment is standing here.
Terror the Troll is standing here.
Bakka is gonna wrap you in his cocoon of horror is standing here.
Hoo The Chaos Cardinal is standing here.
Berserk the Troll is standing here.
Bash Bash Bash is standing here.
>
Aeyhuidaerahmana shrugs indifferently.
>
Clip-clop...*Scrape the Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse
Clip-clop...*Nala the Human* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse
*an Elf* has arrived from the east
Clip-clop...*Dhelkir the Elf* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse
Clip-clop...*Morthiel the Elf* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse
*Odi the Human* has arrived from the east
Clip-clop...a pack horse has arrived from the east
*Tengil the Elf* has arrived from the east
*Sandello the Human* has arrived from the east
*an Elf* has arrived from the east
>
Aeyhuidaerahmana stops following GetU.
>
*Dhelkir the Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Bakka says 'waaaay too many of us'
>a
kill silverleaf
They aren't here.
>
*Morthiel the Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Tengil the Elf* begins some strange incantations...
>
*Scrape the Dwarf* slashes Naeblis's body very hard and tickles it.
GetU smites *an Elf*'s body extremely hard.
>
Bakka smites *an Elf*'s right arm very hard.
>a
*Dhelkir the Elf* utters the words, 'eugszr zzur'
*Dhelkir the Elf* makes Bawanga's evil spirit shiver and suffer!
>
*Sandello the Human* slashes Naeblis's left hand extremely hard.
>Bawanga smites *Dhelkir the Elf*'s head very hard.
*Dhelkir the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Clip-clop...*Dhelkir the Elf* leaves west riding a pack horse
*an Elf* slashes GetU's left arm extremely hard and tickles it.
Berserk tries to hit *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.
kill silverleaf
They aren't here.
*Nala the Human* begins some strange incantations...
>
*Morthiel the Elf* utters the words, 'yufzbarr'
*Morthiel the Elf* smirks as his fireball explodes into the face of Bawanga
*Tengil the Elf* utters the words, 'yufzbarr'
*Tengil the Elf* smirks as his fireball explodes into the face of Bawanga
Hoo joins Bawanga's fight.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves west
>
*Odi the Human* slashes Bawanga's right foot extremely hard and tickles it.
>
Clip-clop...*Silverleaf the Elf* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse

<Hmm Silverleaf knew i targeted him hehe>
>
Aeyhuidaerahmana now follows GetU.
>
*Nala the Human* utters the words, 'qahijf gsfal'
*Nala the Human* slowly fades into existence.
*Nala the Human* throws colours at Naeblis who in vain tries to escape
*Nala the Human* begins some strange incantations...
>
*Morthiel the Elf* begins some strange incantations...
>
Clip-clop...*Dhelkir the Elf* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse
*Tengil the Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Silverleaf the Elf* begins some strange incantations...
>
*Dhelkir the Elf* begins some strange incantations...
>
Bakka smites *Dhelkir the Elf*'s body hard.
>1
*Nala the Human* utters the words, 'qahijf gsfal'
*Nala the Human* throws colours at Naeblis who in vain tries to escape
>*Morthiel the Elf* utters the words, 'yufzbarr'
*Morthiel the Elf* smirks as his fireball explodes into the face of Bawanga
*Silverleaf the Elf* utters the words, 'yufzbarr'
*Silverleaf the Elf* smirks as her fireball explodes into the face of Naeblis
*Dhelkir the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dhelkir the Elf* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
*Dhelkir the Elf* slashes Bakka's right foot hard and tickles it.
Hoo hits *Morthiel the Elf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
Bawanga smites *Morthiel the Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
*Morthiel the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Morthiel the Elf* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
*Morthiel the Elf* pierces Bawanga's body hard and tickles it.
*Sandello the Human* slashes Naeblis's right leg extremely hard.
*Scrape the Dwarf* slashes Naeblis's body extremely hard.
*Morthiel the Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Berserk tries to hit *Dhelkir the Elf*, but he parries successfully.
kill elf
You smite *Dhelkir the Elf*'s body extremely hard.
Bash tries to hit *Dhelkir the Elf*, but he parries successfully.
*Nala the Human* begins some strange incantations...
Aeyhuidaerahmana apologizes to Arda for his very existance!  

*Dhelkir the Elf*:Fine Bakka:Fine>
*Tengil the Elf* utters the words, 'yufzbarr'
*Tengil the Elf* smirks as his fireball explodes into the face of Naeblis

*Dhelkir the Elf*:Fine Bakka:Fine>
*an Elf* has arrived from the west

*Dhelkir the Elf*:Fine Bakka:Fine>
GetU smites *an Elf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.

*Dhelkir the Elf*:Fine Bakka:Fine>
Bawanga panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Dhelkir the Elf*:Fine Bakka:Fine>
*Dhelkir the Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Silverleaf the Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Aeyhuidaerahmana fails to hit *an Elf*.

*Dhelkir the Elf*:Fine Bakka:Fine>
*Nala the Human* utters the words, 'qahijf gsfal'
*Tengil the Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Nala the Human* begins some strange incantations...
1

*Dhelkir the Elf*:Fine Bakka:Fine>
Naeblis panics, and attempts to flee.
Naeblis tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
Bawanga panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*an Elf* slashes GetU's right arm hard and tickles it.
You smite *Dhelkir the Elf*'s right arm extremely hard.
*Dhelkir the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Clip-clop...*Dhelkir the Elf* leaves west riding a pack horse
Hoo hits *Morthiel the Elf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
Bawanga smites *Morthiel the Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
*Morthiel the Elf* is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience.
Congratulations!! This is the first time you've killed it !
Your blood freezes as you hear *Morthiel the Elf*'s death cry.
*Sandello the Human* slashes Naeblis's left leg extremely hard.
Naeblis panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*Scrape the Dwarf* slashes Naeblis's body extremely hard.
Lurken begins some strange incantations...
Concrete smites *Sandello the Human*'s right arm extremely hard.
Bawanga panics, and attempts to flee.
Bawanga tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
kill elf
You smite *an Elf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Bash hits *an Elf*'s left arm very hard and shatters it.

*an Elf*:Wounded GetU:Fine>
Terror tries to hit *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.
Clip-clop...*Dhelkir the Elf* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse
Bawanga leaves west

*an Elf*:Wounded GetU:Fine>
*Dhelkir the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dhelkir the Elf* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

*an Elf*:Wounded GetU:Fine>
*an Elf* gets coins from the corpse of *an Elf*.

*an Elf*:Wounded GetU:Fine>
*Nala the Human* utters the words, 'qahijf gsfal'
*Nala the Human* throws colours at Lurken who in vain tries to escape
*an Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*an Elf*:Wounded GetU:Fine>
*Silverleaf the Elf* utters the words, 'yufzbarr'
*Silverleaf the Elf* smirks as her fireball explodes into the face of Naeblis

*an Elf*:Wounded GetU:Fine>
Lurken utters the words, 'yufzbarr'
Lurken slowly fades into existence.
Lurken smirks as his fireball explodes into the face of *Dhelkir the Elf*
Hoo joins your fight !
Naeblis stops following Bash.

*an Elf*:Wounded GetU:Fine>
Berserk tries to hit *Silverleaf the Elf*, but she parries successfully.
*Dhelkir the Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*an Elf*:Wounded GetU:Fine>
*Nala the Human* begins some strange incantations...

*an Elf*:Wounded GetU:Fine>
*Tengil the Elf* utters the words, 'yufzbarr'
The heat from a fireball from *Tengil the Elf* turns Naeblis into a charred corpse
Naeblis is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Naeblis's death cry.
Lurken begins some strange incantations...

*an Elf*:Wounded GetU:Fine>
*Sandello the Human* slashes GetU's body extremely hard and tickles it.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
*Silverleaf the Elf* slashes Berserk's body extremely hard and tickles it.
Hoo hits *an Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
*Dhelkir the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dhelkir the Elf* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
Bash hits *an Elf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
*an Elf* is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience.
Congratulations!! This is the first time you've killed it !
Your blood freezes as you hear *an Elf*'s death cry.
Concrete smites *Sandello the Human*'s head extremely hard.
*Tengil the Elf* gets coins from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Silverleaf the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Silverleaf the Elf* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
kill elf
You try to smite *Dhelkir the Elf*, but he parries successfully.

*Dhelkir the Elf*:Hurt Lurken:Fine>
Bakka tries to smite *Dhelkir the Elf*, but he parries successfully.

*Dhelkir the Elf*:Hurt Lurken:Fine>
*Scrape the Dwarf* slashes GetU's head extremely hard.
Aeyhuidaerahmana tries to hit *Dhelkir the Elf*, but he parries successfully.

*Dhelkir the Elf*:Hurt Lurken:Fine>
Lurken utters the words, 'yufzbarr'
Lurken smirks as his fireball explodes into the face of *Dhelkir the Elf*
*Dhelkir the Elf* swiftly dodges Terror's attempt to hit him.
*Tengil the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tengil the Elf* leaves north

*Dhelkir the Elf*:Hurt Lurken:Fine>
*Dhelkir the Elf* swiftly dodges Hoo's attempt to hit him.
*Dhelkir the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Clip-clop...*Dhelkir the Elf* leaves west riding a pack horse
>
Clip-clop...*Dhelkir the Elf* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse
1
>
*Dhelkir the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Clip-clop...*Dhelkir the Elf* leaves west riding a pack horse
*Silverleaf the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Silverleaf the Elf* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
>
Clip-clop...*Dhelkir the Elf* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse
Bash gets a torch from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Bash gets a broadsword from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Bash gets a forest green cloak from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Bash gets a large wooden wall shield from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Bash gets a thin pair of soft leather sleeves from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Bash gets a thin pair of leather gloves from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Bash gets a thin pair of soft leather boots from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Bash gets a pair of pants from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Bash gets a hood from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Bash gets a plain shirt from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Bash gets a ring from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Bash gets a stone from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Bash gets a large key from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Bash gets a water skin from the corpse of *an Elf*.
>
Lurken panics, and attempts to flee.
Lurken tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
*Dhelkir the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Clip-clop...*Dhelkir the Elf* leaves west riding a pack horse
>
Clip-clop...*Dhelkir the Elf* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse
>
Clip-clop...*Dhelkir the Elf* leaves east riding a pack horse
Bash tries to hit *Silverleaf the Elf*, but she parries successfully.
*Sandello the Human* slashes GetU's right foot extremely hard and tickles it.
*Silverleaf the Elf* slashes Berserk's body extremely hard.
Concrete smites *Sandello the Human*'s right foot extremely hard.
kill elf
You smite *Silverleaf the Elf*'s left arm very hard.

*Silverleaf the Elf*:Fine Berserk:Fine>
Bakka smites *Sandello the Human*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

*Silverleaf the Elf*:Fine Berserk:Fine>
*Nala the Human* utters the words, 'qahijf gsfal'
*Nala the Human* throws colours at Lurken who in vain tries to escape
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*Silverleaf the Elf*:Fine Berserk:Fine>
*Nala the Human* begins some strange incantations...
*Silverleaf the Elf* swiftly dodges Aeyhuidaerahmana's attempt to hit her.

*Silverleaf the Elf*:Fine Berserk:Fine>
Hoo tries to hit *Silverleaf the Elf*, but she parries successfully.
1

*Silverleaf the Elf*:Fine Berserk:Fine>
*an Elf* utters the words, 'hzrzsafh'
*Silverleaf the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Silverleaf the Elf* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

*Silverleaf the Elf*:Fine Berserk:Fine>
*Silverleaf the Elf* swiftly dodges Terror's attempt to hit her.

*Silverleaf the Elf*:Fine Berserk:Fine>
Lurken panics, and attempts to flee.
Lurken leaves west
*Scrape the Dwarf* avoids being bashed by GetU who loses his balance and falls
You smite *Silverleaf the Elf*'s body extremely hard.
Bash hits *Silverleaf the Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
*Scrape the Dwarf* slashes GetU's right leg extremely hard.
*Sandello the Human* slashes GetU's right foot extremely hard and tickles it.
*Silverleaf the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Clip-clop...*Silverleaf the Elf* leaves west riding a pack horse
Concrete smites *Sandello the Human*'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
kill elf
You smite *an Elf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.

*an Elf*:Fine>
Clip-clop...*Silverleaf the Elf* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse

*an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*an Elf*:Fine>1
Hoo tries to hit *Silverleaf the Elf*, but she parries successfully.
*Odi the Human* slashes GetU's body extremely hard.

*an Elf*:Fine>
Berserk tries to hit *Silverleaf the Elf*, but she parries successfully.

*an Elf*:Fine>
Aeyhuidaerahmana tries to hit *Silverleaf the Elf*, but she parries successfully.

*an Elf*:Fine>
*Nala the Human* utters the words, 'qahijf gsfal'
*Nala the Human* makes Aeyhuidaerahmana into a colourful corpse
Aeyhuidaerahmana is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Aeyhuidaerahmana's death cry.
*an Elf* utters the words, 'hzrzsafh'
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
*Silverleaf the Elf* swiftly dodges Bash's attempt to hit her.

*an Elf*:Fine>
*Silverleaf the Elf* swiftly dodges Terror's attempt to hit her.
*Silverleaf the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Silverleaf the Elf* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

*an Elf*:Fine>
*Nala the Human* begins some strange incantations...
GetU sends *Scrape the Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash
*Silverleaf the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Silverleaf the Elf* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
*Silverleaf the Elf* slashes Hoo's left leg extremely hard and tickles it.
*an Elf* slashes your right arm extremely hard and tickles it.
You smite *an Elf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
You see your victim shocked by your hit.
Bakka smites *Sandello the Human*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
GetU smites *Scrape the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.
*Sandello the Human* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*Sandello the Human* slashes GetU's left leg extremely hard.
Concrete smites *Sandello the Human*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
kill elf
You're already fighting!
HP:Fine *an Elf*:Hurt>1
kill elf
You're already fighting!
HP:Fine *an Elf*:Hurt>
Hoo skillfully draws a two-handed axe.
*Tengil the Elf* has arrived from the north
*Silverleaf the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Silverleaf the Elf* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
HP:Fine *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves west
*Tengil the Elf* leaves east
HP:Fine>
*Nala the Human* utters the words, 'qahijf gsfal'
*Nala the Human*'s spell backfires, and he squeals in surprise!
HP:Fine>
*Nala the Human* begins some strange incantations...
HP:Fine>
Terror hits *Silverleaf the Elf*'s body.
Berserk hits *Silverleaf the Elf*'s left arm very hard and shatters it.
*Odi the Human* slashes GetU's right hand extremely hard.
*Silverleaf the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Silverleaf the Elf* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
*Silverleaf the Elf* slashes Hoo's right leg extremely hard.
Hoo smites *Silverleaf the Elf*'s right hand very hard and shatters it.
Bakka smites *Sandello the Human*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
GetU smites *Scrape the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and tickles it.
*Sandello the Human* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sandello the Human* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
*Sandello the Human* slashes GetU's left arm extremely hard.
Concrete smites *Sandello the Human*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
HP:Fine>1
kill elf
You smite *Silverleaf the Elf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
HP:Fine *Silverleaf the Elf*:Bad Hoo:Hurt>
*Sandello the Human* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sandello the Human* leaves west
*Silverleaf the Elf* dismounts from a pack horse, and stops riding him.
HP:Fine *Silverleaf the Elf*:Bad Hoo:Hurt>
Someone narrates 'get a life, get a name'
*Silverleaf the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Silverleaf the Elf* leaves north
HP:Fine>
*Scrape the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
HP:Fine>
*Odi the Human* slashes GetU's right leg extremely hard.
*Scrape the Dwarf* slashes GetU's right hand extremely hard.
HP:Fine>3
2
kill human
You smite *Odi the Human*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
HP:Fine *Odi the Human*:Fine GetU:Hurt>
Bakka tries to smite *Scrape the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
Bash hits *Odi the Human*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
HP:Fine *Odi the Human*:Hurt GetU:Hurt>
*Scrape the Dwarf* avoids being bashed by GetU who loses his balance and falls
*Scrape the Dwarf* slashes GetU's right arm extremely hard.
HP:Fine *Odi the Human*:Hurt GetU:Wounded>
Berserk joins Bakka's fight.
HP:Fine *Odi the Human*:Hurt GetU:Wounded>
*Scrape the Dwarf* swiftly dodges Concrete's attempt to smite him.
HP:Fine *Odi the Human*:Hurt GetU:Wounded>
Terror joins Concrete's fight.
*Odi the Human* sends GetU sprawling with a powerful bash
kill hobbit
They aren't here.
HP:Fine *Odi the Human*:Hurt GetU:Wounded>
*Scrape the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Scrape the Dwarf* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
*Nala the Human* joins *Odi the Human*'s fight.
HP:Fine *Odi the Human*:Hurt GetU:Wounded>
*Nala the Human* slashes GetU's left leg extremely hard.
Berserk hits *Scrape the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.
Bash hits *Odi the Human*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
Bakka smites *Scrape the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
You smite *Odi the Human*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
You see your victim shocked by your hit.
*Odi the Human* slashes GetU's right leg extremely hard.
*Scrape the Dwarf* slashes GetU's head extremely hard.
HP:Fine *Odi the Human*:Wounded GetU:Wounded>
*Scrape the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
HP:Fine *Odi the Human*:Wounded GetU:Wounded>
*Odi the Human* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Odi the Human* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
HP:Fine *Odi the Human*:Wounded GetU:Wounded>
Bakka smites *Odi the Human*'s head extremely hard and shatters it.
HP:Fine *Odi the Human*:Bad GetU:Wounded>
*Nala the Human* slashes GetU's right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
Terror hits *Scrape the Dwarf*'s body hard and tickles it.
Concrete smites *Scrape the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.
Bash hits *Odi the Human*'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You smite *Odi the Human*'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.
*Odi the Human* is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience.
Congratulations!! This is the first time you've killed it !
Your blood freezes as you hear *Odi the Human*'s death cry.
A pack horse stops following *Odi the Human*.
GetU panics, and attempts to flee.
GetU leaves west
Clip-clop...*Dhelkir the Elf* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse
HP:Fine>
*Scrape the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Clip-clop...*Scrape the Dwarf* leaves west riding a pack horse
Clip-clop...*Dhelkir the Elf* leaves east riding a pack horse
HP:Fine>
Bash gets coins from the corpse of *a Human*.
HP:Fine>
Bash gets a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Human*.
Bash gets a weapon sheath from the corpse of *a Human*.
Bash gets a moneybag from the corpse of *a Human*.
Bash gets a plain leather belt from the corpse of *a Human*.
Bash gets a red ruby from the corpse of *a Human*.
Bash gets a bastard sword from the corpse of *a Human*.
HP:Fine>3
2
kill human
You smite *Nala the Human*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
HP:Fine *Nala the Human*:Fine>3
4
Bakka smites *Nala the Human*'s right leg extremely hard.
HP:Fine *Nala the Human*:Fine>
*Nala the Human* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nala the Human* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
*Nala the Human* slashes your body extremely hard and tickles it.
HP:Fine *Nala the Human*:Fine>
Hoo joins your fight !
Clip-clop...*Dhelkir the Elf* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse
HP:Fine *Nala the Human*:Fine>
*Dhelkir the Elf* begins some strange incantations...
HP:Fine *Nala the Human*:Fine>
Berserk joins Bakka's fight.
HP:Fine *Nala the Human*:Fine>b
Bash puts a bastard sword in a leather backpack
Bash puts a red ruby in a leather backpack
Bash puts a plain leather belt in a leather backpack
Bash puts a moneybag in a leather backpack
Bash puts a weapon sheath in a leather backpack
Bash puts a water skin in a leather backpack
Bash puts a large key in a leather backpack
Bash puts a stone in a leather backpack
Bash puts a ring in a leather backpack
Bash puts a plain shirt in a leather backpack
Bash puts a hood in a leather backpack
Bash puts a thin pair of leather gloves in a leather backpack
HP:Fine *Nala the Human*:Fine>*Dhelkir the Elf* utters the words, 'eugszr zzur'
*Dhelkir the Elf* makes Concrete's evil spirit shiver and suffer!
kill hobbit
They aren't here.
Bash gets a forest green cloak from the corpse of *a Human*.
Bash gets a large metal full shield from the corpse of *a Human*.
Bash gets a thin pair of rigid leather sleeves from the corpse of *a Human*.
Bash gets a thin pair of leather gloves from the corpse of *a Human*.
Bash gets a thin pair of soft leather boots from the corpse of *a Human*.
Bash gets a thin pair of hard leather trousers from the corpse of *a Human*.
Bash gets a leather helmet from the corpse of *a Human*.
Bash gets a thin, rigid leather breastplate from the corpse of *a Human*.
Bash gets a bright red amulet from the corpse of *a Human*.
Bash gets a ring from the corpse of *a Human*.
Bash gets a water skin from the corpse of *a Human*.
Bash gets a water skin from the corpse of *a Human*.
HP:Fine *Nala the Human*:Fine>kill human
You're already fighting!
HP:Fine *Nala the Human*:Fine>Terror joins your fight !
Bash tries to hit *Dhelkir the Elf*, but he parries successfully.
HP:Fine *Nala the Human*:Fine>
Terror hits *Nala the Human*'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
*Dhelkir the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dhelkir the Elf* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
Berserk hits *Nala the Human*'s left hand extremely hard and shatters it.
Hoo smites *Nala the Human*'s head extremely hard and shatters it.
Bakka smites *Nala the Human*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
*Nala the Human* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*Nala the Human* slashes your left leg extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
You smite *Nala the Human*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
*Nala the Human* is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea !
Your blood freezes as you hear *Nala the Human*'s death cry.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Nala the Human*.
HP:Fine>
*Moloch the Dwarf* has arrived from the east
HP:Fine>
*Moloch the Dwarf* leaves east
*Dhelkir the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dhelkir the Elf* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
HP:Fine>
As *Dhelkir the Elf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a guardian shadow stops him!
HP:Fine>
*Dhelkir the Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
HP:Fine>
A guardian shadow says 'I won't allow the lootang of mi fell body!'
HP:Fine>
*Dhelkir the Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
As Bash greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a guardian shadow stops him!
HP:Fine>
Bash hits *Dhelkir the Elf*'s right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
Concrete smites *Dhelkir the Elf*'s left hand very hard and shatters it.
*Dhelkir the Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*Dhelkir the Elf* strongly slashes Concrete's left arm and tickles it.
Bakka smites *Dhelkir the Elf*'s right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
As Bash greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a guardian shadow stops him!
HP:Fine>
*Dhelkir the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dhelkir the Elf* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
HP:Fine>
Clip-clop...*Scrape the Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse
HP:Fine>3
Berserk joins Bakka's fight.
*Dhelkir the Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
HP:Fine>kill human
They aren't here.
HP:Fine>*Scrape the Dwarf*'s mount refuses to continue.
*Dhelkir the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Clip-clop...*Dhelkir the Elf* leaves west riding a pack horse
kill dwarf
*Scrape the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to smite him.
HP:Fine *Scrape the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Clip-clop...*Dhelkir the Elf* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse
HP:Fine *Scrape the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Dhelkir the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dhelkir the Elf* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
HP:Fine *Scrape the Dwarf*:Hurt>
A guardian shadow says 'I wun't ylluw the lootang of mi fell bodi!'
*Dhelkir the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Clip-clop...*Dhelkir the Elf* leaves west riding a pack horse
HP:Fine *Scrape the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Clip-clop...*Dhelkir the Elf* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse
HP:Fine *Scrape the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Dhelkir the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Clip-clop...*Dhelkir the Elf* leaves west riding a pack horse
1
HP:Fine *Scrape the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Scrape the Dwarf* slashes your left arm very hard and tickles it.
Clip-clop...*Dhelkir the Elf* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse
*Tengil the Elf* has arrived from the east
Bakka point a black wand at *Dhelkir the Elf*.
Bakka fails to drain *Dhelkir the Elf* - what a waste of energy
HP:Fine *Scrape the Dwarf*:Hurt>
A guardian shadow says 'A won't allow the looting of my fell budy!'
*Tengil the Elf* begins some strange incantations...
HP:Fine *Scrape the Dwarf*:Hurt>
As Bash greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a guardian shadow stops him!
HP:Fine *Scrape the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Scrape the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Clip-clop...*Scrape the Dwarf* leaves west riding a pack horse
*Dhelkir the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dhelkir the Elf* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
HP:Fine>
Berserk joins Bakka's fight.
*Dhelkir the Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
kill elf
You smite *Tengil the Elf*'s body very hard.
HP:Fine *Tengil the Elf*:Fine>
A guardian shadow fades away and dissolves into nothing.
b
HP:Fine *Tengil the Elf*:Fine>
*Dhelkir the Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
HP:Fine *Tengil the Elf*:Fine>
Bash hits *Tengil the Elf*'s right leg extremely hard.
HP:Fine *Tengil the Elf*:Fine>
Concrete strongly smites *Tengil the Elf*'s right arm.
HP:Fine *Tengil the Elf*:Hurt>
*Tengil the Elf* slashes your left arm hard and tickles it.
Berserk hits *Dhelkir the Elf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
*Dhelkir the Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*Dhelkir the Elf* strongly slashes Bakka's body and tickles it.
Bakka smites *Dhelkir the Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
HP:Fine *Tengil the Elf*:Hurt>
*Tengil the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tengil the Elf* leaves south
HP:Fine>
Terror hits *Dhelkir the Elf*'s right hand hard and shatters it.
bash
I see no  here.
HP:Fine>
*Dhelkir the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dhelkir the Elf* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
HP:Fine>
Clip-clop...*Scrape the Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse
HP:Fine>1
Clip-clop...*Scrape the Dwarf* leaves east riding a pack horse
HP:Fine>
*Dhelkir the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dhelkir the Elf* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
HP:Fine>*Dhelkir the Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*Dhelkir the Elf* slashes Bakka's head hard and tickles it.
Bakka smites *Dhelkir the Elf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
*Dhelkir the Elf* is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience.
Congratulations!! This is the first time you've killed it !
Your blood freezes as you hear *Dhelkir the Elf*'s death cry.
kill elf
They aren't here.
HP:Fine>3
4
Bakka gets coins from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Bakka gets a moneybag from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Bakka gets a broad silver belt from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Bakka gets an oak staff from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Bakka gets a longsword from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Bakka gets a wolfskin wristband from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Bakka gets a wolfskin wristband from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Bakka gets an ornate scabbard from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Bakka gets a grey cloak from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Bakka gets a smelly piece of worm hide from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Bakka gets a pair of soft leather sleeves from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Bakka gets a pair of rigid leather gloves from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Bakka gets a pair of soft leather boots from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Bakka gets a pair of pants from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Bakka gets a hood from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Bakka gets a plain shirt from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Bakka gets a chequered scarf from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Bakka gets an iron ring from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Bakka gets a ring from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Bakka gets a ticket from the corpse of *an Elf*.
HP:Fine>kill human
They aren't here.
HP:Fine>*Tengil the Elf* has arrived from the south
kill dwarf
They aren't here.
HP:Fine>
*Tengil the Elf* swiftly dodges Berserk's attempt to hit him.
HP:Fine>
Bash puts a ring in a leather backpack
Bash puts a thin pair of hard leather trousers in a leather backpack
HP:Fine>
Bash gets a ticket from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Bash gets a leather backpack from the corpse of *an Elf*.
HP:Fine>
*Tengil the Elf* swiftly dodges Terror's attempt to hit him.
HP:Fine>1
*Tengil the Elf* swiftly dodges Concrete's attempt to smite him.
*Tengil the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tengil the Elf* leaves west
HP:Fine>
kill elf
They aren't here.
HP:Fine>1
kill elf
They aren't here.
HP:Fine>1
Bakka leaves west
kill elf
They aren't here.
HP:Fine>1
kill elf
They aren't here.
HP:Fine>1
Bash leaves west
Great East Road
The corpse of *a Human* is lying here.
*Tengil the Elf* is here, fighting Bakka.
*Tengil the Elf* glows with a bright light!
HP:Fine>
*Tengil the Elf* swiftly dodges Bash's attempt to hit him.
HP:Fine>kill elf
You smite *Tengil the Elf*'s head very hard and shatter it.
HP:Fine *Tengil the Elf*:Hurt Bakka:Fine>
Berserk tries to hit *Tengil the Elf*, but he parries successfully.
HP:Fine *Tengil the Elf*:Hurt Bakka:Fine>1
Concrete smites *Tengil the Elf*'s body hard and shatters it.
*Tengil the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tengil the Elf* leaves north
HP:Fine>1
*Tengil the Elf* has arrived from the north
nHP:Fine>
1
Bash leaves south
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Great East Road
HP:Fine>
kill elf
They aren't here.
HP:Fine>*Tengil the Elf* has arrived from the north
kill elf
You try to smite *Tengil the Elf*, but he parries successfully.
HP:Fine *Tengil the Elf*:Hurt>
Bash leaves north
HP:Fine *Tengil the Elf*:Hurt>a
*Tengil the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tengil the Elf* leaves south
HP:Fine>
Great East Road
The corpse of *a Human* is lying here.
Concrete Abutment is standing here.
Terror the Troll is standing here.
Bakka is gonna wrap you in his cocoon of horror is standing here.
Hoo The Chaos Cardinal is standing here.
Berserk the Troll is standing here.
Bash the Olog-Hai is standing here.
Exits: North East South.
HP:Fine>kill elf
They aren't here.
HP:Fine>
HP:Fine>kill elf
They aren't here.
Bash leaves east
Ford of the River Bruinen
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Human* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Human* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Human* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A small wooden shield is on the ground.
A cup has been set here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
HP:Fine>1
kill elf
They aren't here.
HP:Fine>sa dan
Concrete gets a black key from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Concrete gets a large skin of milk from the corpse of *an Elf*.
HP:Fine>g
Ok.
HP:Fine>l
Bakka stops using the great warsword.
HP:Fine>Ford of the River Bruinen
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Human* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Human* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Human* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A small wooden shield is on the ground.
A cup has been set here.
Concrete Abutment is standing here.
Terror the Troll is standing here.
Bakka is gonna wrap you in his cocoon of horror is standing here.
Hoo The Chaos Cardinal is standing here.
Berserk the Troll is standing here.
Bash the Olog-Hai is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
HP:Fine>
Bakka skillfully draws a stiletto.
HP:Fine>
Bakka starts taking the scalp from the corpse.
HP:Fine>
Bash says 'loot'
HP:Fine>
Concrete gets coins from the corpse of *a Human*.
Concrete gets a quiver from the corpse of *a Human*.
Concrete gets a weapon sheath from the corpse of *a Human*.
Concrete gets a moneybag from the corpse of *a Human*.
Concrete gets a snakeskin belt from the corpse of *a Human*.
Concrete gets an oak staff from the corpse of *a Human*.
Concrete gets a falchion from the corpse of *a Human*.
Concrete gets a bright blue rose from the corpse of *a Human*.
Concrete gets a bright blue rose from the corpse of *a Human*.
Concrete gets a forest green cloak from the corpse of *a Human*.
Concrete gets a large metal wall shield from the corpse of *a Human*.
Concrete gets a thin pair of soft leather sleeves from the corpse of *a Human*.
Concrete gets a thin pair of leather gloves from the corpse of *a Human*.
Concrete gets a thin pair of soft leather boots from the corpse of *a Human*.
Concrete gets a pair of pants from the corpse of *a Human*.
Concrete gets a hood from the corpse of *a Human*.
Concrete gets a plain shirt from the corpse of *a Human*.
Concrete gets some white-star forget-me-nots from the corpse of *a Human*.
HP:Fine>
Berserk narrates 'YEAH'
HP:Fine>
Bakka finished taking the corpse's scalp.
Concrete puts some white-star forget-me-nots in a large sack
Concrete puts a plain shirt in a large sack
Concrete puts a hood in a large sack
Concrete puts a pair of pants in a large sack
Concrete puts a thin pair of soft leather boots in a large sack
Concrete puts a thin pair of leather gloves in a large sack
Concrete puts a thin pair of soft leather sleeves in a large sack
Concrete puts a forest green cloak in a large sack
Concrete puts a bright blue rose in a large sack
Concrete puts a bright blue rose in a large sack
Concrete puts an oak staff in a large sack
Concrete puts a snakeskin belt in a large sack
Concrete puts a moneybag in a large sack
Concrete puts a weapon sheath in a large sack
Concrete puts a quiver in a large sack
Concrete puts a black key in a large sack
HP:Fine>
Bakka starts taking the scalp from the corpse.
Concrete gets a chequered scarf from the corpse of *a Human*.
Concrete gets an engagement ring from the corpse of *a Human*.
Concrete gets a ring from the corpse of *a Human*.
Concrete gets a ticket from the corpse of *a Human*.
Concrete gets a hunting knife from the corpse of *a Human*.
Concrete gets a large sack from the corpse of *a Human*.
Concrete gets the nasty orkish fang from the corpse of *a Human*.
Concrete gets a large sack from the corpse of *a Human*.
Concrete gets a small key carved from ebony from the corpse of *a Human*.
Concrete gets a mottled cloak from the corpse of *a Human*.
Concrete gets a gold ring from the corpse of *a Human*.
Concrete gets a ring from the corpse of *a Human*.
Concrete gets a water skin from the corpse of *a Human*.
Terror says 'woha'
Bakka finished taking the corpse's scalp.
Bakka starts taking the scalp from the corpse.
Concrete puts a ring in a large sack
Concrete puts a gold ring in a large sack
Concrete puts a small key carved from ebony in a large sack
Concrete puts a hunting knife in a large sack
Concrete puts a ticket in a large sack
Concrete puts a ring in a large sack
Bash puts a ticket in a leather backpack
Bash puts a water skin in a leather backpack
Bash puts a water skin in a leather backpack
Bash puts a bright red amulet in a leather backpack
Bash puts a thin, rigid leather breastplate in a leather backpack
Bash puts a leather helmet in a leather backpack
Bash puts a thin pair of soft leather boots in a leather backpack
Bash puts a thin pair of leather gloves in a leather backpack
Bash puts a thin pair of rigid leather sleeves in a leather backpack
Bash puts a forest green cloak in a leather backpack
Bash puts a pair of pants in a leather backpack
Bash puts a thin pair of soft leather boots in a leather backpack
Bash puts a torch in a leather backpack
Algumath narrates 'rad!  my int is 2! :D'
Bakka finished taking the corpse's scalp.
Bakka starts taking the scalp from the corpse.
Bakka finished taking the corpse's scalp.
Bakka starts taking the scalp from the corpse.
HP:Fine>
Terror skillfully draws a stiletto.
*Dhelkir the Elf* has arrived from the east
Hoo smites *Dhelkir the Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
HP:Fine>1
*Dhelkir the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dhelkir the Elf* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
*Dhelkir the Elf* barely hit Hoo's left arm and tickles it.
HP:Fine>kill elf
You smite *Dhelkir the Elf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Bash hits *Dhelkir the Elf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
*Dhelkir the Elf* is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea !
Your blood freezes as you hear *Dhelkir the Elf*'s death cry.
HP:Fine>
Bakka finished taking the corpse's scalp.
HP:Fine>
Bakka starts taking the scalp from the corpse.
HP:Fine>
Bash gets a large sack from the corpse of *an Elf*.
HP:Fine>
Bash throws back his head and cackles with insane glee!
HP:Fine>
Berserk licks his mouth and smiles.
Bakka finished taking the corpse's scalp.
Bakka starts taking the scalp from the corpse.
HP:Fine>l
Ford of the River Bruinen
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Human* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Human* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Human* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A small wooden shield is on the ground.
A cup has been set here.
Concrete Abutment is standing here.
Terror the Troll is standing here.
Bakka is gonna wrap you in his cocoon of horror is standing here.
Hoo the Olog-Hai is standing here.
Berserk the Troll is standing here.
Bash the Olog-Hai is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
HP:Fine>
Bakka finished taking the corpse's scalp.
HP:Fine>yell than
Bakka nods solemnly.
HP:Fine>ks guys
Ok.
HP:Fine>l
Ford of the River Bruinen
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Human* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Human* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Human* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A small wooden shield is on the ground.
A cup has been set here.
Concrete Abutment is standing here.
Terror the Troll is standing here.
Bakka is gonna wrap you in his cocoon of horror is standing here.
Hoo the Olog-Hai is standing here.
Berserk the Troll is standing here.
Bash the Olog-Hai is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
HP:Fine>
The moon rises in the east.
HP:Fine>
Berserk says '2 wp'
HP:Fine>
Bakka says 'he suicide'
HP:Fine>
Bawanga has arrived from the west
HP:Fine>
Bakka says '5 here'
HP:Fine>
Bakka throws back his head and cackles with insane glee!
HP:Fine>l
Ford of the River Bruinen
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Human* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Human* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Human* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A small wooden shield is on the ground.
A cup has been set here.
*Morthiel the Elf* is standing here.
Bawanga Bundolo is standing here.
Concrete Abutment is standing here.
Terror the Troll is standing here.
Bakka is gonna wrap you in his cocoon of horror is standing here.
Hoo the Olog-Hai is standing here.
Berserk the Troll is standing here.
Bash the Olog-Hai is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
HP:Fine>
*Morthiel the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Morthiel the Elf* leaves west
HP:Fine>
Berserk licks his mouth and smiles.
HP:Fine>
*Morthiel the Elf* has arrived from the west
HP:Fine>
Bakka says 'and 200k xp'
HP:Fine>1
Bakka strongly pierces *Morthiel the Elf*'s left leg.
HP:Fine>
Bawanga chuckles politely.
HP:Fine>Bawanga smites *Morthiel the Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
kill elf
You smite *Morthiel the Elf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
HP:Fine *Morthiel the Elf*:Awful Bakka:Fine>
Bash hits *Morthiel the Elf*'s head extremely hard and shatters it.
*Morthiel the Elf* is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea !
Your blood freezes as you hear *Morthiel the Elf*'s death cry.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Morthiel the Elf*.
HP:Fine>
Bakka leaves west
HP:Fine>
Bakka has arrived from the west
HP:Fine>
As Concrete greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a guardian shadow stops him!
As Bash greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a guardian shadow stops him!
HP:Fine>
As Bash greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a guardian shadow stops him!
HP:Fine>
Bakka leaves west
HP:Fine>
A guardian shadow says 'A won't allow the luutang uf mi fell bodi!'
HP:Fine>stat

Well thats it. too bad bakka took a swim in the ford with all the stuff
but thats life.. 

 Zarc..



2003/01/07 09:04, Devastator: 
Hehehe rocking to see old fights at ford what were REALLY FIGHTS... Ford is so boring now :)

2003/01/07 23:03, Gray: 
Heh but why all these 'exhausted' messages? It took too much moves to swim around ford back then or what?

2003/01/08 01:32, Drakmar:   
I can't recall a hugefight at ford, not one that ended liek this. Scary how much the darkies rocked em..

2003/01/08 03:39, Rogon:   
A flee when you couldn't flee per default gave a exhausted message, such as when you were riding and failed flee because of noride.

2003/01/11 00:52, Téar: 
This is so ugly.

2003/01/12 18:10, Ares: 
Lovely fight and whats more lovely is that look at theyr equipment? evryone were fighting in our terms called TOTAL shit :P but they fought and now evrything has turned into eqgreedy overkilling bullshit since Immortals have made it quite impossible to succeed without The BEST eq,levels whatever. Quite sad that mume has turned into such a SHIT.

2003/01/23 12:05, Britney: 
Memories....

2003/02/14 21:51, Relim:   
Hoho, I'd forgotten about darkies fording! And it was but 10 rooms or so to hatch!

2003/07/03 13:51, Aldweth: 
does scrape die ? btw these must have been mume's golden years

2003/08/03 08:43, Skojardu:   
Well it was more fights in the open (huge fights) - and alot less trap pking like today.

I liked the days more - because if you wanted to pk you didnt have to go far (yeah i played alot of trolls and i just wanted to pk basicly) and not like today run all over arda just to see one flee like hell and spam away.

So in my eyes that period was alot more fun - but then again im an old fart :).

2003/08/05 12:36, Jocke:   
2003/02/14 21:51, Relim:
Hoho, I'd forgotten about darkies fording! And it was but 10 rooms or so to hatch!


No it wasn't. Hatch was close to canyon trail. Slab and hidden clearing was at the bend east of SSC on OER though. That was the main entrance at that time.

2006/02/03 01:28, Khazlam:   
Heh

2006/04/04 10:08, Klach: 
That's a lot of leather.


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back