Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Sometimes is all about the "Lady luck" (Kamikaze)comments   back
(8265 hits. Posted 2003/05/30)
This time just Kamikaze and Nornik checked lb for pukes..
-------------------------

Kamikaze leaves west.
Old East Road
An old, weathered sign is mounted here.

*> 
Kamikaze leaves west.
Old East Road

 *> 
 Kamikaze leaves west.
Old East Road

*> 
 Kamikaze leaves west.
Old East Road

*> 
 Kamikaze leaves west.
Old East Road

*> 
 Kamikaze leaves west.
Old East Road

*> 
Kamikaze leaves west.
Old East Road
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.

*> 
Kamikaze leaves west.
Bend in the Road

*> 
Kamikaze leaves north.
Bend in the Road

 *> 
 Kamikaze leaves west.
Old East Road
*Girion the Human* is standing here, riding on the warhorse.
*HolyElf the Elf* is standing here, riding on a pack horse.

*> kill elf

 *Girion the Human* cleaves Kamikaze's head extremely hard.

*> bash

* *HolyElf the Elf*:Fine>
 You hit *HolyElf the Elf*'s left leg very hard.

 * *HolyElf the Elf*:Fine> 
 *HolyElf the Elf* begins some strange incantations...

 * *HolyElf the Elf*:Fine> 
The raccoon has arrived from the west.

 * *HolyElf the Elf*:Fine> *HolyElf the Elf* slashes your left leg extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

 Your bash at *HolyElf the Elf* sends him sprawling.

 * HP:Fine *HolyElf the Elf*:Fine> 
 *Girion the Human* cleaves Kamikaze's right foot extremely hard.

* HP:Fine *HolyElf the Elf*:Fine> bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*Girion the Human* cleaves Kamikaze's left foot extremely hard.

* HP:Fine *HolyElf the Elf*:Fine> bash

*HolyElf the Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.
Kamikaze seems to have recovered her senses.
The raccoon leaves south.

* HP:Fine *HolyElf the Elf*:Fine> *HolyElf the Elf* begins some strange incantations...

 Your bash at *HolyElf the Elf* sends him sprawling.

 * HP:Fine *HolyElf the Elf*:Fine> grin
You grin evilly.

 * HP:Fine *HolyElf the Elf*:Fine> 
 You hit *HolyElf the Elf*'s right arm extremely hard.
Kamikaze hits *Girion the Human*'s left arm extremely hard.

* HP:Fine *HolyElf the Elf*:Fine> 'jak to de
Ok.

* HP:Fine *HolyElf the Elf*:Fine> 
 Saving Nornik.

* HP:Fine *HolyElf the Elf*:Fine> bash

 You hit *HolyElf the Elf*'s left leg very hard.

* HP:Fine *HolyElf the Elf*:Fine> 
 *HolyElf the Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.

* HP:Fine *HolyElf the Elf*:Fine> bash
*HolyElf the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*HolyElf the Elf* leaves north riding a pack horse.

 *Girion the Human* seems to have recovered his senses.
The grey wolf has arrived from the south.

 *Girion the Human* sniffs sadly.

 Kamikaze says : dobre

 kill human
Your victim has disappeared!

* HP:Fine> Bash what or who ?

 * HP:Fine> * HP:Fine>
*HolyElf the Elf* has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

 * HP:Fine> 
*HolyElf the Elf* begins some strange incantations...

 kill human

* HP:Fine>
 *Girion the Human* sends Kamikaze sprawling with a powerful bash.

 * HP:Fine> * HP:Fine *Girion the Human*:Hurt Kamikaze:Fine>
 You hit *Girion the Human*'s left foot extremely hard.

 * HP:Fine *Girion the Human*:Hurt Kamikaze:Fine>
*HolyElf the Elf* utters the words, 'noselacri'

 kill elf

* HP:Fine *Girion the Human*:Hurt Kamikaze:Fine> 
 *HolyElf the Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Girion the Human* cleaves Kamikaze's right leg extremely hard.

 * HP:Fine *Girion the Human*:Hurt Kamikaze:Fine> bash
You're already fighting!
*Girion the Human* ponders life, the universe, and everything.

 * HP:Fine *Girion the Human*:Hurt Kamikaze:Fine> *HolyElf the Elf* begins some strange incantations...

 *HolyElf the Elf* utters the words, 'noselacri'
You have been blinded!

 Someone cleaves Someone's right foot extremely hard.

 As Someone avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground.
You fall on the ground.
Someone utters the words, 'noselacri'

 'au

o HP:Fine Someone:Hurt Someone:Fine> Ok.

o HP:Fine Someone:Hurt Someone:Fine> 
You hit Someone's body very hard.

o HP:Fine Someone:Hurt Someone:Fine> 'morons
Ok.
Someone utters the words, 'pabraw'

 o HP:Fine Someone:Hurt Someone:Hurt> 
Someone sends Someone sprawling with a powerful bash.

 o HP:Fine Someone:Hurt Someone:Hurt> bash
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

o HP:Fine Someone:Hurt Someone:Hurt> bash

Someone hits Someone's head extremely hard.

o HP:Fine Someone:Hurt Someone:Hurt> Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

o HP:Fine Someone:Hurt Someone:Hurt> st
bash
You stop resting, and stand up.

o HP:Fine Someone:Hurt Someone:Hurt> Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

 o HP:Fine Someone:Hurt Someone:Hurt> 
 You hit Someone's right leg extremely hard.
Someone hits Someone's right arm extremely hard and shatters it.

o HP:Fine Someone:Wounded Someone:Hurt> bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

 o HP:Fine Someone:Wounded Someone:Hurt> 
 Someone utters the words, 'pabraw'
Someone raises his voice and ancient powers make Someone twist in pain.

o HP:Fine Someone:Wounded Someone:Wounded> bash
Someone strongly slashes Someone's left leg and tickles it.

 Someone sends Someone sprawling with a powerful bash.

 Your bash at Someone sends him sprawling.

o HP:Fine Someone:Wounded> Someone hits Someone's right foot extremely hard.

 o HP:Fine Someone:Hurt> bash

o HP:Fine Someone:Hurt> 
Someone sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

 o HP:Fine Someone:Hurt> 'au

 You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Your head stops stinging.
You are in a field, following a trail. 

o HP:Fine> Ok.

o HP:Fine> e

 You are on a road. 

o HP:Fine> e
e
You are on a road. 

o HP:Fine> Alas, you cannot go that way...

 o HP:Fine> Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Fine> s
e
e
You are on a road. 

o HP:Fine> e
e
You are on a road. 

o HP:Fine> e
e
You are on a road. 

o HP:Fine> e
You are on a road. 

o HP:Fine> e
e
You are on a road. 

o HP:Fine> You are on a road. 

 o HP:Fine> e
You are on a road. 

o HP:Fine> e
e
You are on a road. 

o HP:Fine> e
You are on a road. 

o HP:Fine> e
e
e
You are on a road. 

o HP:Fine> e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Fine> e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

 e

o HP:Fine> e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Fine> Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Fine> Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Fine> ex
Alas, you cannot go that way...

 o HP:Fine> Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Fine> Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Fine> Alas, you cannot go that way...

 o HP:Fine> Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Fine> Alas, you cannot go that way...

 o HP:Fine> You grope around for exits:
South - Bend in the Road
West  - Old East Road

 o HP:Fine> s
e
You are on a road. 

o HP:Fine> e
e
You are on a road. 

o HP:Fine> You are on a road. 

 o HP:Fine> You are on a road. 

 o HP:Fine> e
e
e
e
You are on a road. 

o HP:Fine> e
e
You are on a road. 

o HP:Fine> e
e
You are on a road. 

 o HP:Fine> e
e
You are on a road. 

o HP:Fine> e
e
e
You are on a road. 

o HP:Fine> e
You are in a swamp. 

o HP:Fine> You are on a road. 

 o HP:Fine> You are on a road. 

 o HP:Fine> You are on a road, following a trail. 

o HP:Fine> You are on a road. 

o HP:Fine> You are on a road. 

o HP:Fine> You are on a road. 

o HP:Fine> You are on a road. 

 o HP:Fine> You are on a road. 

 e

o HP:Fine> e
e
You are on a road. 

o HP:Fine> You are on a road. 

o HP:Fine> You are on a road. 

o HP:Fine> e
e
e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

 o HP:Fine> Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Fine> w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

 o HP:Fine> You are on a road. 

 o HP:Fine> n
n
You are in a forest. 

 o HP:Fine> You are in a forest. 

o HP:Fine> n
You are in a forest. 

 o HP:Fine> n
You are inside.

 o HP:Fine> ex
You grope around for exits:
North - You can't distinguish a lot of details.
South - Boulders

o HP:Fine> rest
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o HP:Fine> tell kamikaze blinded boulders
Ok.

o HP:Fine> sc
432/438 hit, 0/0 mana and 70/120 moves.

o HP:Fine> where
Players in your zone:
--------------------
Nornik               - Somewhere.

o HP:Fine> sc
432/438 hit, 0/0 mana and 70/120 moves.

o HP:Fine> l
You are inside.

o HP:Fine> 
 You feel a cloak of blindness dissolve.

o> l
A Small, Dark Tunnel

o> where
Players in your zone:
--------------------
Nornik               - A Small, Dark Tunnel

 o> sc
438/438 hit, 0/0 mana and 99/120 moves.

o> time
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
11pm on Trewsday, the 13th of Winterfilth, Year 3048 of the Third Age.
The present Tan Istar, Lord of the Istari Council is Dorn.
Real time is 17:38 (GMT). Last reboot 6:00 due to auto-reboot.

 o> tell kamikaze du do waru
Ok.

o> st
s
You stop resting, and stand up.

o> Boulders
An ancient fungus smothers the boulders.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: North ^South^.

*> s
A Babbling Brook
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: ^North^ ^South^.

*> s
e
Thick Woods
Exits: ^North^ ^East^ ^South^ ^West^.

*> Old East Road
Exits: ^North^ ^East^ ^South^ ^West^.

 *> e

 Kamikaze tells you 'pod k tomu cavetrolloj'

*> Old East Road
Exits: ^East^ ^South^ ^West^.

 *> tell Kamikaze hmm
Ok.

 *> w
w
Old East Road
Exits: ^North^ ^East^ ^South^ ^West^.

 *> Thick Woods
Exits: ^North^ ^East^ ^South^ ^West^.

*> n
n
Kamikaze tells you 'pockame esli za nama vlezoou'
A Babbling Brook
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: ^North^ ^South^.

 *> Boulders
An ancient fungus smothers the boulders.
Exits: North ^South^.

 *> tell Kamikaze oki
Ok.

*> n
n
A Small, Dark Tunnel
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: North ^South^.

o> A Small, Dark Tunnel
Exits: North East South West.

 o> n
A Long, Dark Tunnel
Exits: North South West.

o> n
A Tiny Alcove
Exits: South.

 o> s
w
A Long, Dark Tunnel
Exits: North South West.

 o> A Long, Dark Tunnel
Exits: North East.

o> n
n
n
Creepy Crawlway
Exits: North South.

o> n
n
Creepy Crawlway
Exits: East South West.

o> n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

 o> Alas, you cannot go that way...

 o> w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o> w
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o> w
A Crude Tunnel
Exits: East West.

o> w
w
A Crude Tunnel
A grey-skinned mountain troll threatens you with its stone club.
A grey-skinned mountain troll threatens you with its stone club.
A grey-skinned mountain troll threatens you with its stone club.
Exits: East West.

 w

o> w
A Crude Tunnel
A cup has been set here.
A cup has been set here.
Exits: East West.

o> w
w
A Crude Tunnel
Exits: East West.

o> w
A Large Cave
Exits: East West.

 o> A Large Cave
The corpse of the cave troll is lying here.
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
The ugly troll mother is roaming the cave, taking care of her loved ones.
Kamikaze is standing here.
Exits: East West.

 o> An Earth Tunnel
Exits: East West.

o> An Earth Tunnel
Exits: East West.

 o> Below the Cave
Exits: East Up.

o> Alas, you cannot go that way...

 o> e
e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o> e
An Earth Tunnel
Exits: East West.

o> An Earth Tunnel
Exits: East West.

o> A Large Cave
The corpse of the cave troll is lying here.
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
The ugly troll mother is roaming the cave, taking care of her loved ones.
Kamikaze is standing here.
Exits: East West.

o> nod
You nod solemnly.

-------------
we hoped they come after us here...
-------------

o> sc
438/438 hit, 0/0 mana and 70/120 moves.

 o> 
 Kamikaze sits down and rests.

o> 'jinak sem healthy
Ok.

 o> grin
You grin evilly.

 o> 
 Kamikaze tells you 'ses u mne ?'

o> sc
438/438 hit, 0/0 mana and 70/120 moves.

 o> 'jo
Ok.

 o> 
 You are thirsty.

o> drink skin
drink skin
drink skin
You drink the water.

 o> You drink the water.

 o> You drink the water.
Kamikaze says : jo ?

 o> 
 *Girion the Human* has arrived from the west.
*HolyElf the Elf* has arrived from the west.

*> 
 *Girion the Human* leaves west.
*HolyElf the Elf* leaves west.

o> kill elf
They aren't here.

 st

o> kill elf
You are already standing.

 o> They aren't here.

 o> 'sou tu
Ok.

 o> 
 Kamikaze stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

o> kill elf
They aren't here.

 o> change mood aggressive

 Kamikaze says : leaduj

o> Ok.

 o> foll
You stop following Kamikaze.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now from Kamikaze's view
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Nornik stops following you.

o HP:Wounded>!
[foll nornik]
You now follow Nornik.

o HP:Wounded>
Nornik leaves west.
An Earth Tunnel
*Girion the Human* is standing here.
*HolyElf the Elf* is standing here.

* HP:Wounded>
Nornik leaves west.
An Earth Tunnel

o HP:Wounded>kill elf
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded>kill elf

Nornik leaves east.
An Earth Tunnel
*Girion the Human* is standing here.
*HolyElf the Elf* is standing here.

* HP:Wounded>
* HP:Wounded *HolyElf the Elf*:Hurt Nornik:Healthy>
Nornik hits *HolyElf the Elf*'s right hand hard.
You hit *HolyElf the Elf*'s left foot extremely hard.
*Girion the Human* leaves west.

* HP:Wounded *HolyElf the Elf*:Hurt Nornik:Healthy>bash

*HolyElf the Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* HP:Wounded *HolyElf the Elf*:Hurt Nornik:Healthy>
*Girion the Human* has arrived from the west.
You hit *HolyElf the Elf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
*HolyElf the Elf* slashes Nornik's head hard and tickles it.
Nornik hits *HolyElf the Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

* HP:Wounded *HolyElf the Elf*:Wounded Nornik:Fine>
*HolyElf the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*HolyElf the Elf* leaves west.
*Girion the Human* cleaves Nornik's body extremely hard.
Bash what or who ?

* HP:Wounded>kill elf
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded>w
kill elf
An Earth Tunnel
Exits: East West.

o HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded>w
kill elf
Below the Cave
*HolyElf the Elf* is standing here.
Exits: East Up.

* HP:Wounded>
* HP:Wounded *HolyElf the Elf*:Wounded>
You try to hit *HolyElf the Elf*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded *HolyElf the Elf*:Wounded>
*HolyElf the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*HolyElf the Elf* leaves east.

kill elf

* HP:Wounded>
*HolyElf the Elf* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded>kill elf

*HolyElf the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*HolyElf the Elf* leaves east.

o HP:Wounded>They aren't here.
*HolyElf the Elf* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded>
* HP:Wounded *HolyElf the Elf*:Bad>
You hit *HolyElf the Elf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

kill elf

* HP:Wounded *HolyElf the Elf*:Bad>kill elf

*HolyElf the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*HolyElf the Elf* leaves east.

*HolyElf the Elf* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded>kill elf
*HolyElf the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*HolyElf the Elf* leaves up.
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded>u
kill elf
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded>
A Small, Dark Cave
A loaf of bread has been left here.
A large torch.
Exits: West Down.

o HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded>w
w
Dark Cave
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
*HolyElf the Elf* is standing here.
Exits: North East.

* HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...
The young troll tries to hit *HolyElf the Elf*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded>kill elf

*HolyElf the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*HolyElf the Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*HolyElf the Elf* slashes the young troll's body extremely hard and shatters it.

* HP:Wounded>
* HP:Wounded *HolyElf the Elf*:Awful the young troll:Fine>
You hit *HolyElf the Elf*'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.

* HP:Wounded *HolyElf the Elf*:Awful the young troll:Fine>kill elf

*HolyElf the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*HolyElf the Elf* leaves north.
The young troll leaves north.

o HP:Wounded>n
kill elf
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded>
Dark Cave
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: East South West.

o HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded>w
kill elf
Storage Cave
A large piece of fresh, raw meat lies here.
A loaf of bread has been left here.
A loaf of bread has been left here.
A loaf of bread has been left here.
A loaf of bread has been left here.
A loaf of bread has been left here.
Exits: East South.

o HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded>e
e
e
e
kill elf
Dark Cave
A powerful young troll stares at you.
The young troll is here, fighting *Girion the Human*.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
*Girion the Human* is here, fighting the young troll.
Exits: East South West.

* HP:Wounded>
*Girion the Human* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Girion the Human* leaves east.
The Trolls' Grotto
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
*Girion the Human* is standing here.
Exits: North East West.

* HP:Wounded>
Dark Cave
The corpse of the cave troll is lying here.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: North West Down.

o HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded>d
kill elf
The Trolls' Lair
A small brown snake is slithering around here.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A large dangerous looking green snake is coiled up here.
A small brown snake is slithering around here.
Exits: South.

o HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded Move:Tired>open hide
Ok.

o HP:Wounded Move:Tired>close hide
Ok.
*Girion the Human* has suddenly arrived.

* HP:Wounded Move:Tired>kill human

* HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Wounded>
You hit *Girion the Human*'s left foot extremely hard.

close hide

* HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Wounded>
The large troll fails to crush *Girion the Human*.

* HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Wounded>close hide

*Girion the Human* cleaves your right leg extremely hard.

* HP:Bad Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Wounded>It's already closed!

* HP:Bad Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Wounded>It's already closed!

* HP:Bad Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Wounded>close hide
It's already closed!

* HP:Bad Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Wounded>close hide

The green snake barely hits your right leg and tickles it.

* HP:Bad Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Wounded>It's already closed!

* HP:Bad Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Wounded>close hide
It's already closed!

* HP:Bad Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Wounded>close hide
It's already closed!

* HP:Bad Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Wounded>
*Girion the Human* cleaves your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You hit *Girion the Human*'s right foot very hard.

* HP:Bad Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Wounded>close hide
It's already closed!

* HP:Bad Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Wounded>bash
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

close hide
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
*Girion the Human* cleaves your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*Girion the Human* avoids being bashed by the large troll who loses his balance and falls.

close hide
Your bash at *Girion the Human* sends him sprawling.

* HP:Bad Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Wounded>It's already closed!

* HP:Bad Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Wounded>It's already closed!

* HP:Bad Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Wounded>close hide
It's already closed!

* HP:Bad Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Wounded>close hide
It's already closed!

* HP:Bad Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Wounded>
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
The large troll barely crushes *Girion the Human*'s body and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You hit *Girion the Human*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

* HP:Bad Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Wounded>close hide
It's already closed!

* HP:Bad Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Wounded>close hide

The large troll barely crushes *Girion the Human*'s right foot and tickles it.

* HP:Bad Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Wounded>It's already closed!

* HP:Bad Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Wounded>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

* HP:Bad Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Wounded>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
The large troll lightly crushes *Girion the Human*'s head and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You hit *Girion the Human*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.

* HP:Bad Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Bad>bash

*Girion the Human* seems to have recovered his senses.

* HP:Bad Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Bad>
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
The green snake bites you!

close hide
*Girion the Human* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Girion the Human* opens the hide.

close hide
*Girion the Human* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Girion the Human* leaves south.

You flee head over heels.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Storage Cave
A shining silver coin has been dropped here.
A shining silver coin has been dropped here.
A shining silver coin has been dropped here.
A rotten corpse is hanging here.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
*Girion the Human* is standing here.
Exits: North East.

* HP:Bad>Ok.

* HP:Bad>It's already closed!

* HP:Bad>
*Girion the Human* cleaves your left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* HP:Bad *Girion the Human*:Bad>kill human
You're already fighting!

* HP:Bad *Girion the Human*:Bad>chw 0
change wimpy 0
Wimpy set to: 0
You hit *Girion the Human*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Girion the Human* cleaves your right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* HP:Awful *Girion the Human*:Awful>ber
cha m ber
Ok.

* HP:Awful *Girion the Human*:Awful>flee
You cannot flee in berserk mood.

* HP:Awful *Girion the Human*:Awful>kill human
You're already fighting!

* HP:Awful *Girion the Human*:Awful>
*Girion the Human* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Girion the Human* leaves east.

o HP:Awful>kill human
e
kill human
They aren't here.

o HP:Awful>
Dark Cave
Exits: East West.

o HP:Awful>e
They aren't here.

o HP:Awful>kill human
e
kill human
s
kill human
Small Cave
A small brown snake is slithering around here.
Exits: South West.

o HP:Awful>They aren't here.

o HP:Awful>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Awful>They aren't here.

o HP:Awful>s
kill human
Small Cave
Exits: North ^Up^.

o HP:Awful>They aren't here.

o HP:Awful>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Awful>They aren't here.

o HP:Awful>u
kill human
Woody Hill in the Dark Forest
*Girion the Human* is standing here.
Exits: ^South^ ^West^.

* HP:Awful Move:Tired>
* HP:Awful Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Awful>
You hit *Girion the Human*'s body hard and shatter it.
You feel a strong ache there!

You are dead! Sorry...


o HP:Awful Move:Tired>tell nornik bez out
Ok.

o HP:Awful Move:Tired>tell nornik skrz hide
Ok.

o HP:Awful Move:Tired>tell nornik girion tam je awful
Ok.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back from Nornik's view
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 o> 
 Kamikaze starts following you.

o> w
w
An Earth Tunnel
*Girion the Human* is standing here.
*HolyElf the Elf* is standing here.
Exits: East West.

 *> kill elf
An Earth Tunnel
Exits: East West.

 o> They aren't here.

 o> e
kill elf
An Earth Tunnel
*Girion the Human* is standing here.
*HolyElf the Elf* is standing here.
Exits: East West.

 *> * *HolyElf the Elf*:Hurt> 
 You hit *HolyElf the Elf*'s right hand hard.
Kamikaze hits *HolyElf the Elf*'s left foot extremely hard.
*Girion the Human* leaves west.

 * *HolyElf the Elf*:Hurt> bash

 *HolyElf the Elf* begins some strange incantations...

 * *HolyElf the Elf*:Hurt> 
 *Girion the Human* has arrived from the west.
Kamikaze hits *HolyElf the Elf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
*HolyElf the Elf* slashes your head hard and tickles it.
You hit *HolyElf the Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

* HP:Fine *HolyElf the Elf*:Wounded> *HolyElf the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*HolyElf the Elf* leaves west.
*Girion the Human* cleaves your body extremely hard.

 Kamikaze leaves west.

 Your bash at *Girion the Human* sends him sprawling.

 * HP:Fine *Girion the Human*:Hurt> * HP:Fine *Girion the Human*:Hurt> 
 *Girion the Human* seems to have recovered his senses.

* HP:Fine *Girion the Human*:Hurt> f

You hit *Girion the Human*'s body very hard.
*Girion the Human* cleaves your left arm extremely hard and tickles it.

* HP:Fine *Girion the Human*:Hurt> e
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

 * HP:Fine *Girion the Human*:Hurt> *Girion the Human* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Girion the Human* leaves west.
A Large Cave
The corpse of the cave troll is lying here.
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
The ugly troll mother is roaming the cave, taking care of her loved ones.
Exits: Eas t West.

o HP:Fine> e
e
A Large Cave
Exits: East West.

 o HP:Fine> A Crude Tunnel
Exits: East West.

----------
hmm i ran to check boulders just in case they try to get out that way
----------

 o HP:Fine> e
e
e
A Crude Tunnel
A cup has been set here.
A cup has been set here.
Exits: East West.

 o HP:Fine> e
e
A Crude Tunnel
A grey-skinned mountain troll threatens you with its stone club.
A grey-skinned mountain troll threatens you with its stone club.
A grey-skinned mountain troll threatens you with its stone club.
Exits: East West.

 o HP:Fine> e
A Crude Tunnel
Exits: East West.

 o HP:Fine> Creepy Crawlway
Exits: East South West.

 o HP:Fine> Dead End
A powerful young troll stares at you.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
Exits: West.

 o HP:Fine> Alas, you cannot go that way...

 o HP:Fine> w

 w
The young troll grunts as it sees no way out of here.

o HP:Fine> w
w
w
Creepy Crawlway
Exits: East South West.

 o HP:Fine> w
A Crude Tunnel
Exits: East West.

 w

o HP:Fine> A Crude Tunnel
A grey-skinned mountain troll threatens you with its stone club.
A grey-skinned mountain troll threatens you with its stone club.
A grey-skinned mountain troll threatens you with its stone club.
Exits: East West.

 o HP:Fine> A Crude Tunnel
A cup has been set here.
A cup has been set here.
Exits: East West.

 o HP:Fine> A Crude Tunnel
Exits: East West.

 o HP:Fine> A Large Cave
Exits: East West.

 o HP:Fine> A Large Cave
The corpse of the cave troll is lying here.
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
The ugly troll mother is roaming the cave, taking care of her loved ones.
Exits: East West.

 o HP:Fine> w
w
An Earth Tunnel
Exits: East West.

 o HP:Fine> An Earth Tunnel
Exits: East West.

 o HP:Fine> w
Below the Cave
Exits: East Up.

 o HP:Fine> u
A Small, Dark Cave
A loaf of bread has been left here.
A large torch.
Exits: West Down.

 w

o HP:Fine> Dark Cave
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: North East.

 o HP:Fine> n
Dark Cave
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: East South West.

 o HP:Fine> e
e
The Trolls' Grotto
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: North East West.

 o HP:Fine> Dark Cave
The corpse of the cave troll is lying here.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: North West Down.

 o HP:Fine> e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

 o HP:Fine> where

 The young troll has arrived from the north.

o HP:Fine> Players in your zone:
--------------------
Nornik               - Dark Cave
Kamikaze             - The Trolls' Lair

 o HP:Fine> w
w
The Trolls' Grotto
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: North East West.

 o HP:Fine> Dark Cave
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: East South West.

 o HP:Fine> w
Storage Cave
A large piece of fresh, raw meat lies here.
A loaf of bread has been left here.
A loaf of bread has been left here.
A loaf of bread has been left here.
A loaf of bread has been left here.
A loaf of bread has been left here.
Exits: East South.

 o HP:Fine> s
Inside the Cave-Dwellings
The corpse of the troglodyte is lying here.
The corpse of the troglodyte is lying here.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Exits: North West.

 o HP:Fine> w
w
w
Entrance to the Cave-Dwellings
Exits: East West Down.

 o HP:Fine> A Natural Tunnel
The corpse of the troglodyte is lying here.
Exits: East West.

 o HP:Fine> Crossing under the Hills
Exits: North East South West.

 o HP:Fine> s
A Natural Tunnel
Exits: North South.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> n
Crossing under the Hills
Exits: North East South West.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> e
e
e
e
A Natural Tunnel
The corpse of the troglodyte is lying here.
Exits: East West.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> Entrance to the Cave-Dwellings
Exits: East West Down.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> Inside the Cave-Dwellings
The corpse of the troglodyte is lying here.
The corpse of the troglodyte is lying here.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Exits: North West.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> Alas, you cannot go that way...

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> n
Storage Cave
A large piece of fresh, raw meat lies here.
A loaf of bread has been left here.
A loaf of bread has been left here.
A loaf of bread has been left here.
A loaf of bread has been left here.
A loaf of bread has been left here.
Exits: East South.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> e
Dark Cave
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: East South West.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> 
 The young troll has arrived from the south.
The young troll has arrived from the south.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired> s
Dark Cave
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: North East.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> e
d
A Small, Dark Cave
A loaf of bread has been left here.
A large torch.
Exits: West Down.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> Below the Cave
Exits: East Up.

 o HP:Fine> l
Below the Cave

 o HP:Fine> e
e
An Earth Tunnel
Exits: East West.

 o HP:Fine> An Earth Tunnel
Exits: East West.

o HP:Fine> e
A Large Cave
The corpse of the cave troll is lying here.
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
The ugly troll mother is roaming the cave, taking care of her loved ones.
Exits: East West.

 o HP:Fine> where
Players in your zone:
--------------------
Nornik               - A Large Cave
Kamikaze             - Storage Cave

 o HP:Fine> e
e
A Large Cave
Exits: East West.

 o HP:Fine> A Crude Tunnel
Exits: East West.

 o HP:Fine> e
e
e
A Crude Tunnel
A cup has been set here.
A cup has been set here.
Exits: East West.

 o HP:Fine> e
e
A Crude Tunnel
A grey-skinned mountain troll threatens you with its stone club.
A grey-skinned mountain troll threatens you with its stone club.
A grey-skinned mountain troll threatens you with its stone club.
Exits: East West.

 o HP:Fine> A Crude Tunnel
Exits: East West.

 o HP:Fine> Creepy Crawlway
Exits: East South West.

 o HP:Fine> Dead End
A powerful young troll stares at you.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
Exits: West.

 o HP:Fine> w
s
Creepy Crawlway
Exits: East South West.

 o HP:Fine> s
Creepy Crawlway
Exits: North South.

 o HP:Fine> A Long, Dark Tunnel
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: North East.

 o HP:Fine> s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

 o HP:Fine> e
A Long, Dark Tunnel
Exits: North South West.

 o HP:Fine> s
A Small, Dark Tunnel
Exits: North East South West.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> ex
North - A Long, Dark Tunnel
East  - A Small Bear Cave
South - A Small, Dark Tunnel
West  - A Narrow Ledge

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> time
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
1am on Hevensday, the 14th of Winterfilth, Year 3048 of the Third Age.
The present Tan Istar, Lord of the Istari Council is Dorn.
Real time is 17:40 (GMT). Last reboot 6:00 due to auto-reboot.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> s
A Small, Dark Tunnel
Exits: North ^South^.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> 
 Kamikaze tells you 'bez out'

o HP:Fine Move:Tired> s
kill elf
Boulders
An ancient fungus smothers the boulders.
Exits: North ^South^.

 * HP:Fine Move:Tired> They aren't here.

 * HP:Fine Move:Tired> s

 Kamikaze tells you 'skrz hide'

* HP:Fine Move:Tired> A Babbling Brook
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: ^North^ ^South^.

 * HP:Fine Move:Tired> n
n
Boulders
An ancient fungus smothers the boulders.
Exits: North ^South^.

 * HP:Fine Move:Tired> A Small, Dark Tunnel
Exits: North ^South^.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> 
 Kamikaze tells you 'girion tam je awful'

o HP:Fine Move:Tired> n
n
A Small, Dark Tunnel
Exits: North East South West.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> A Long, Dark Tunnel
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: North South West.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> 
 w
The young troll leaves south.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired> w
A Long, Dark Tunnel
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: North East.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> Alas, you cannot go that way...

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> 
 Kamikaze tells you 'delej'

o HP:Fine Move:Tired> tell Kamikaze sem u boulders
Ok.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> sc
395/438 hit, 0/0 mana and 40/120 moves.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> tell Kamikaze tired
Ok.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> sc
395/438 hit, 0/0 mana and 40/120 moves.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> ex
North - Creepy Crawlway
East  - A Long, Dark Tunnel

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> n
n
Creepy Crawlway
Exits: North South.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> n
Ragface narrates 'fangun an redhorn caves'
Creepy Crawlway
Exits: East South West.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> Alas, you cannot go that way...

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> w
w
A Crude Tunnel
Exits: East West.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> w
w
A Crude Tunnel
A grey-skinned mountain troll threatens you with its stone club.
A grey-skinned mountain troll threatens you with its stone club.
A grey-skinned mountain troll threatens you with its stone club.
Exits: East West.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> w
w
A Crude Tunnel
A cup has been set here.
A cup has been set here.
Exits: East West.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> w
w
A Crude Tunnel
Exits: East West.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> w
w
A Large Cave
Exits: East West.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> A Large Cave
The corpse of the cave troll is lying here.
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
The ugly troll mother is roaming the cave, taking care of her loved ones.
Exits: East West.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> An Earth Tunnel
Exits: East West.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> An Earth Tunnel
Exits: East West.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> Below the Cave
Exits: East Up.

 o HP:Fine Move:Slow> Alas, you cannot go that way...

 o HP:Fine Move:Slow> u
w
n
A Small, Dark Cave
A loaf of bread has been left here.
A large torch.
Exits: West Down.

 o HP:Fine Move:Slow> Dark Cave
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: North East.
Saving Nornik.

 o HP:Fine Move:Slow> e
Dark Cave
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: East South West.

 o HP:Fine Move:Slow> The Trolls' Grotto
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: North East West.

 o HP:Fine Move:Slow> e
Dark Cave
The corpse of the cave troll is lying here.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
Exits: North West Down.

 o HP:Fine Move:Slow> d
The Trolls' Lair
A small brown snake is slithering around here.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A large dangerous looking green snake is coiled up here.
A small brown snake is slithering around here.
Exits: South.

 o HP:Fine Move:Slow> s
Storage Cave
A shining silver coin has been dropped here.
A shining silver coin has been dropped here.
A shining silver coin has been dropped here.
A rotten corpse is hanging here.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
Exits: North East.

 o HP:Fine Move:Slow> e
Dark Cave
Exits: East West.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> e
Small Cave
A small brown snake is slithering around here.
Exits: South West.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> time
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
2am on Hevensday, the 14th of Winterfilth, Year 3048 of the Third Age.
The present Tan Istar, Lord of the Istari Council is Dorn.
Real time is 17:41 (GMT). Last reboot 6:00 due to auto-reboot.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> where
Players in your zone:
--------------------
Nornik               - Small Cave

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> ex
South - Small Cave
West  - Dark Cave

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> 
 Kamikaze tells you 'kurva oba byli awful'

o HP:Fine Move:Tired> tell Kamikaze fuck
Ok.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> tell Kamikaze kde ses?
Ok.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> sc
414/438 hit, 0/0 mana and 37/120 moves.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> where
Players in your zone:
--------------------
Nornik               - Small Cave

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> sc
414/438 hit, 0/0 mana and 37/120 moves.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> time
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
2am on Hevensday, the 14th of Winterfilth, Year 3048 of the Third Age.
The present Tan Istar, Lord of the Istari Council is Dorn.
Real time is 17:41 (GMT). Last reboot 6:00 due to auto-reboot.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> s
Small Cave
Exits: North ^Up^.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> ex
North - Small Cave
Up    - Woody Hill in the Dark Forest

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> time
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
2am on Hevensday, the 14th of Winterfilth, Year 3048 of the Third Age.
The present Tan Istar, Lord of the Istari Council is Dorn.
Real time is 17:41 (GMT). Last reboot 6:00 due to auto-reboot.

 o HP:Fine Move:Tired> u
Woody Hill in the Dark Forest
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Troll* is floating here.
*Girion the Human* is standing here, riding on the warhorse.
*HolyElf the Elf* is resting here, riding on a pack horse.
Exits: ^South^ ^West^.

 * HP:Fine Move:Tired> 
 *Girion the Human* cleaves your head extremely hard and tickles it.

* HP:Fine Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Wounded> kill elf

 *HolyElf the Elf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* HP:Fine Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Wounded> bash
You're already fighting!

 * HP:Fine Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Wounded> *HolyElf the Elf* slashes your body extremely hard and tickles it.
Your bash at *Girion the Human* sends him sprawling.
You hit *Girion the Human*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.

 * HP:Fine Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Wounded> 
 *HolyElf the Elf* slashes your body very hard and tickles it.
You hit *Girion the Human*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.

* HP:Fine Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Bad> kill elf

* HP:Fine Move:Tired *HolyElf the Elf*:Hurt> 
 *Girion the Human* seems to have recovered his senses.

* HP:Fine Move:Tired *HolyElf the Elf*:Hurt> bash

 *HolyElf the Elf* slashes your left arm extremely hard.

* HP:Fine Move:Tired *HolyElf the Elf*:Hurt> * HP:Fine Move:Slow *HolyElf the Elf*:Hurt> 
 *Girion the Human* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

 * HP:Fine Move:Slow *HolyElf the Elf*:Hurt> 
 *HolyElf the Elf* slashes your right arm hard and tickles it.
*Girion the Human* cleaves your body extremely hard.

 * HP:Hurt Move:Slow *HolyElf the Elf*:Hurt> 
 *HolyElf the Elf* slashes your left foot extremely hard.
*Girion the Human* cleaves your left foot extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

 * HP:Hurt Move:Slow *HolyElf the Elf*:Hurt> f

 Your head stops stinging.

* HP:Hurt Move:Slow *HolyElf the Elf*:Hurt> * HP:Hurt Move:Slow *HolyElf the Elf*:Hurt> You flee head over heels.
Top of the Hill
Exits: ^East^ West.

 o HP:Hurt Move:Slow> w
kill elf
Woody Hill in the Dark Forest
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: ^East^ ^West^ Down.

 o HP:Hurt Move:Slow> They aren't here.

 o HP:Hurt Move:Slow> e
e
Top of the Hill
Exits: ^East^ West.

 o HP:Hurt Move:Slow> kill human
Woody Hill in the Dark Forest
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Troll* is floating here.
*Girion the Human* is standing here, riding on the warhorse.
*HolyElf the Elf* is standing here, riding on a pack horse.
Exits: ^South^ ^West^.

 * HP:Hurt Move:Weak> * HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Girion the Human*:Bad> 
 You hit *Girion the Human*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

 * HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Bad> 
 *HolyElf the Elf* slashes your body extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

 * HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Bad> 
 *Girion the Human* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

 * HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Bad> 
 *HolyElf the Elf* slashes your right arm extremely hard.
*Girion the Human* cleaves your head extremely hard.

 * HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Bad> 
 *Girion the Human* smiles happily.

 * HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Bad> 
 *Girion the Human* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Girion the Human* leaves west riding the warhorse.

 * HP:Wounded Move:Tired *HolyElf the Elf*:Hurt> 
 *Girion the Human* has arrived from the west riding the warhorse.

 * HP:Wounded Move:Tired *HolyElf the Elf*:Hurt> 
 *Girion the Human* cleaves your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
*HolyElf the Elf* slashes your left arm extremely hard.

 * HP:Wounded Move:Tired *HolyElf the Elf*:Hurt> f

 Your head stops stinging.

* HP:Wounded Move:Tired *HolyElf the Elf*:Hurt> * HP:Wounded Move:Tired *HolyElf the Elf*:Hurt> You flee head over heels.
Woody Hill in the Dark Forest
Exits: ^North^ East South.

 o HP:Wounded Move:Tired> w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

 o HP:Wounded Move:Tired> n

 *Girion the Human* has arrived from the north riding the warhorse.
*HolyElf the Elf* has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

* HP:Wounded Move:Tired> 
*Girion the Human* cleaves your right leg extremely hard and shatters it.

* HP:Bad Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Bad> w
*HolyElf the Elf* strongly slashes your right leg.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

 * HP:Bad Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Bad> No way! You are fighting for your life!

 * HP:Bad Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Bad> f
n
You flee head over heels.
Woody Hill in the Dark Forest
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Troll* is floating here.
Exits: ^South^ ^West^.

 o HP:Bad Move:Slow> Alas, you cannot go that way...

 o HP:Bad Move:Slow> 
 *Girion the Human* has arrived from the south riding the warhorse.
*HolyElf the Elf* has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow> w

 *Girion the Human* cleaves your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* HP:Bad Move:Slow *Girion the Human*:Bad> No way! You are fighting for your life!

 * HP:Bad Move:Slow *Girion the Human*:Bad> f
w
You flee head over heels.
Woody Hill in the Dark Forest
Exits: ^North^ East South.

 o HP:Bad Move:Slow> Alas, you cannot go that way...

 o HP:Bad Move:Slow> 
 f
*Girion the Human* has arrived from the north riding the warhorse.
*HolyElf the Elf* has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.
*HolyElf the Elf* slashes your right leg hard and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* HP:Bad Move:Slow *HolyElf the Elf*:Hurt> You flee head over heels.
Woody Hill in the Dark Forest
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Troll* is floating here.
Exits: ^South^ ^West^.

 o HP:Bad Move:Weak> f
s
You flee head over heels.
Woody Hill in the Dark Forest
*Girion the Human* is standing here, riding on the warhorse.
*HolyElf the Elf* is standing here, riding on a pack horse.
Exits: ^North^ East South.

 * HP:Bad Move:Weak> e
Woody Hill in the Dark Forest
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
Exits: ^North^ South West.
The earth troll leaves south.

 o HP:Bad Move:Weak> s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

 o HP:Bad Move:Weak> Dark Forest
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
Exits: North ^South^.

 o HP:Bad Move:Fainting> 
 *Girion the Human* has arrived from the north riding the warhorse.
*HolyElf the Elf* has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

* HP:Bad Move:Fainting> kill human
*Girion the Human* cleaves the earth troll's head extremely hard.
The earth troll says 'Bastard! How do you dare to attack me? I will remember your face Girion!'
You are too afraid.

 * HP:Bad Move:Fainting> 
 The earth troll swiftly dodges *HolyElf the Elf*'s attempt to slash it.
The earth troll says 'Bastard! How do you dare to attack me? I will remember your face HolyElf!'

* HP:Bad Move:Fainting> kill human
You are too afraid.

 * HP:Bad Move:Fainting> 
 *Girion the Human* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Girion the Human* leaves north riding the warhorse.

* HP:Bad Move:Fainting> 
 The earth troll strongly pounds *HolyElf the Elf*'s right arm.
*HolyElf the Elf* slashes the earth troll's right hand very hard.

* HP:Bad Move:Fainting> 
 *HolyElf the Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*HolyElf the Elf* leaves north riding a pack horse.

o HP:Bad Move:Fainting> kill human

 *Girion the Human* has arrived from the north riding the warhorse.
*HolyElf the Elf* has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

* HP:Bad Move:Fainting> *Girion the Human* leaves south riding the warhorse.
*HolyElf the Elf* leaves south riding a pack horse.
They aren't here.

 o HP:Bad Move:Fainting> kill human

 The earth troll leaves north.

o HP:Bad Move:Fainting> They aren't here.

 o HP:Bad Move:Fainting> 
 *Girion the Human* has arrived from the south riding the warhorse.
*HolyElf the Elf* has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

* HP:Bad Move:Fainting> kill human

 *Girion the Human* cleaves your left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* HP:Awful Move:Fainting *Girion the Human*:Bad> You're already fighting!

 * HP:Awful Move:Fainting *Girion the Human*:Bad> bash
You flee head over heels.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Woody Hill in the Dark Forest
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
Exits: ^North^ South West.

 o HP:Awful Move:Exhausted> 
 The earth troll leaves west.

o HP:Awful Move:Exhausted> kill human
You are too exhausted!
The earth troll leaves west.

 o HP:Awful Move:Exhausted> 
 *Girion the Human* has arrived from the south riding the warhorse.
*HolyElf the Elf* has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

* HP:Awful Move:Exhausted> kill human

 *Girion the Human* cleaves your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* HP:Awful Move:Exhausted *Girion the Human*:Bad> You're already fighting!

 * HP:Awful Move:Exhausted *Girion the Human*:Bad> 
 
You are dead! Sorry...


o HP:Awful Move:Exhausted> bash
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

 o HP:Awful Move:Exhausted> 
 Kamikaze tells you 'dead'

 o HP:Awful Move:Exhausted> l
Chamber of the Trolls
A greenish slime mold is here, smelling badly.
Kamikaze is resting here.



----------------------
sigh...
was really bad luck :(

					Nornik & Kamikaze




2003/05/30 15:05, Mortis: 
* HP:Awful Move:Tired *Girion the Human*:Awful>
You hit *Girion the Human*'s body hard and shatter it.
You feel a strong ache there!

You are dead! Sorry...

Best part of the log ;)

2003/05/31 11:03, Jocke:   
Oh! A west warrens log. Nice! A genuine older log from an area long time gone. Holyelf before he changed his name and Girion before he moved back to the US? When was this? 96? 97?

2003/06/03 15:10, Bungo: 
I really liked those exitchecks while blinded :P

2003/06/04 04:42, Enforcer: 
hehe, 2 trolls died to 2 pukes in warrens :P, cute :)

2003/06/09 12:41, Edvard: 
You cannot flee in berserk mood.

2003/06/12 20:52, Hellraiser: 
Things like 'Creepy Crawlway', 'Crude Tunnel', 'Pale troglodyte' and 'boulders' bring back fuzzy memories...

2003/06/19 07:28, Reef: 
Woah! Thinking probably '97. That brought back a LOT of memories :)


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back