Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Forded (with log) (Kaldae)comments   back
(8363 hits. Posted 2004/03/12)
961015-Rogrog

Rogrog fights. Rogrog thinks it goes pretty well. Rogrog then fords.
Rogrog ends up at GER awful/exhausted. Rogrog becomes depressed.
Rogrog dies.. Oh well.. Shit happends..

Sheol leaves north.
Great East Road

* HP:Fine>s
*Kip the Hobbit* strongly pierces Sheol's left leg and tickles it.

* HP:Fine>
Great East Road
Exits: North South West.

* HP:Fine>n
kill hobbit
Great East Road
Sheol is here, fighting *Kip the Hobbit*.
Smack is standing here.
Grumbag is standing here.
Lurch is standing here.
Glor is standing here.
BerserkII is standing here.
*Kip the Hobbit* is here, fighting Sheol (Glowing).
Exits: North East South West.

* HP:Fine>Lurch smites *Kip the Hobbit*'s left leg extremely hard.
You smite *Kip the Hobbit*'s left leg extremely hard.

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Hurt Sheol:Fine>
*Kip the Hobbit* pierces Sheol's right leg extremely hard and tickles it.

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Hurt Sheol:Fine>
*Kip the Hobbit* pierces Sheol's left leg hard and tickles it.
kill hobbit

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Hurt Sheol:Fine>Clip-clop...*Cai the Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a pony.
*Alatar the Human* has arrived from the east.
*PitBoss the Elf* has arrived from the east.
Clip-clop...*a Human* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.
Clip-clop...*Just the Elf* has arrived from the east riding the trained horse.
You're already fighting!

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Hurt Sheol:Fine>kill hobbit
*Kip the Hobbit* pierces Sheol's right hand extremely hard and tickles it.
*PitBoss the Elf* says 'go'
*a Human* says 'he left'
*Just the Elf* says 'go'
You're already fighting!

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Hurt Sheol:Fine>
*Just the Elf* says 'go'

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Hurt Sheol:Fine>kill hobbit
*Kip the Hobbit* pierces Sheol's left leg hard and tickles it.
*Just the Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You're already fighting!

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Hurt Sheol:Fine>
*a Human* utters the words, 'noselacri'

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Hurt Sheol:Fine>
*Alatar the Human* slowly fades into existence.

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Hurt Sheol:Fine>
*Alatar the Human* begins some strange incantations...

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Hurt Sheol:Fine>
*Kip the Hobbit* pierces Sheol's left leg very hard and tickles it.
*Ween the Elf* joins *Cai the Dwarf*'s fight.

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Hurt Sheol:Fine>b
Glor tries to hit *PitBoss the Elf*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Hurt Sheol:Fine>Lurch sends *Kip the Hobbit* sprawling with a powerful bash
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Hurt Sheol:Fine>
*a Human* utters the words, 'yzabra'
An icy wind starts to blow in the room. You panic !
Sheol panics, and attempts to flee.
Sheol leaves north.
Smack collapses!
BerserkII collapses!
You flee head over heels.
Great East Road
Exits: North South West.   

>> This is where I should have used the brain a tad, fearing/fleeing at
   ford aint fun in summer time.. No one really wants to ford you know..
   Someone forded to that fear, not sure who thou..

* HP:Fine>
Grumbag narrates 'come'           <--- Hmm
Trampa has arrived from the west.

* HP:Fine>n                       <--- What the heck.. BANZAI!
Trampa leaves north.

* HP:Fine>kill hobbit
*Bliss the Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
A guardian shadow has arrived from the west.
Great East Road
Smack is standing here.
Grumbag is standing here.
Lurch is here, fighting *Kip the Hobbit*.
Glor is here, fighting *PitBoss the Elf*.
BerserkII is here, fighting *PitBoss the Elf*.
*Kip the Hobbit* is here, fighting Lurch (Glowing).
*Cai the Dwarf* is standing here.
*PitBoss the Elf* is here, fighting Glor (Glowing).
*Ween the Elf* is standing here.
*a Human* is standing here, riding on a pack horse.
*Just the Elf* is standing here (Glowing), riding on the trained horse.
Trampa is here, fighting *PitBoss the Elf*.
Exits: North East South West.

* HP:Fine>
*PitBoss the Elf* slashes Glor's body extremely hard.
*Just the Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You smite *Kip the Hobbit*'s body extremely hard.

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Hurt Lurch:Healthy>b

*Just the Elf* utters the words, 'noselacri'
Lurch seems to be blinded!

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Hurt Lurch:Healthy>
*Kip the Hobbit* seems to have recovered his senses.

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Hurt Lurch:Healthy>
*PitBoss the Elf* utters the words, 'yufzbarr'
*PitBoss the Elf* smirks as his fireball explodes into the face of Glor
BerserkII hits *PitBoss the Elf*'s body very hard.
*Kip the Hobbit* pierces Lurch's right leg extremely hard.
*PitBoss the Elf* begins some strange incantations...
bash
*Kip the Hobbit* pierces Lurch's left foot extremely hard and tickles it.
Sheol has arrived from the north.
*a Human* begins some strange incantations...
Sheol smites *a Human*'s right leg extremely hard.
*Kip the Hobbit* avoids being bashed by Lurch who loses his balance and falls
Glor leaves west.
Your bash at *Kip the Hobbit* sends him sprawling
You smite *Kip the Hobbit*'s right hand extremely hard.
Lurch smites *Kip the Hobbit*'s right hand extremely hard and shatters it.

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Wounded Lurch:Fine>
Heman narrates 'whe?'

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Wounded Lurch:Fine>
*a Human* begins some strange incantations...
Clip-clop...*HolyElf the Elf* has arrived from the south riding the warhorse.

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Wounded Lurch:Fine>
Clip-clop...*HolyElf the Elf* leaves south riding the warhorse.
*Alatar the Human* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Wounded Lurch:Fine>
Lurch stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
*Alatar the Human* slashes Smack's right leg extremely hard and shatters it.

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Wounded Lurch:Fine>
Lurch panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Wounded Lurch:Fine>
*Just the Elf* utters the words, 'noselacri'
*Alatar the Human* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alatar the Human* leaves west.
Smack is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Smack's death cry.
You smite *Kip the Hobbit*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Clip-clop...*HolyElf the Elf* has arrived from the south riding the warhorse.

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Wounded Lurch:Fine>get coins corpse
Lurch panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
Clip-clop...*HolyElf the Elf* leaves east riding the warhorse.

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Wounded Lurch:Fine>Glor has arrived from the west.
You get coins from the corpse of *a Troll*.
There was 5 silver pennies 76 copper pennies.

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Wounded Lurch:Fine>
Lurch panics, and attempts to flee.
Lurch leaves east.             <-- There Lurch fords, while fleeing to it..

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Wounded>
*PitBoss the Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.
Sheol sends *a Human* sprawling with a powerful bash
*PitBoss the Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Wounded>b
*Just the Elf* utters the words, 'pabraw'
Grumbag gets a wooden club from the corpse of *a Troll*.
Grumbag gets a pair of hard leather trousers from the corpse of *a Troll*.
Grumbag gets a thick, rigid leather breastplate from the corpse of *a Troll*.
Grumbag gets a green slime mold from the corpse of *a Troll*.
Grumbag gets a green slime mold from the corpse of *a Troll*.
Grumbag gets a piece of raw meat from the corpse of *a Troll*.
Grumbag gets a cup from the corpse of *a Troll*.
Grumbag gets a musty loaf of bread from the corpse of *a Troll*.
Grumbag gets a musty loaf of bread from the corpse of *a Troll*.
Grumbag gets a musty loaf of bread from the corpse of *a Troll*.
Grumbag gets a large sack from the corpse of *a Troll*.
Clip-clop...*HolyElf the Elf* has arrived from the east riding the warhorse.

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Wounded>
*Kip the Hobbit* seems to have recovered his senses.
Glor leaves south.
Grumbag puts a musty loaf of bread in a large sack.
Grumbag puts a musty loaf of bread in a large sack.
Grumbag puts a musty loaf of bread in a large sack.
Grumbag puts a cup in a large sack.
Grumbag puts a piece of raw meat in a large sack.
Grumbag puts a green slime mold in a large sack.
Grumbag puts a green slime mold in a large sack.
Grumbag puts a thick, rigid leather breastplate in a large sack.
Grumbag puts a pair of hard leather trousers in a large sack.
Grumbag puts a musty loaf of bread in a large sack.
Grumbag puts a stiletto in a large sack.
Grumbag puts a large skin in a large sack.
Grumbag puts a musty loaf of bread in a large sack.
*HolyElf the Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Wounded>
*Kip the Hobbit* pierces your left leg extremely hard and tickles it.
*PitBoss the Elf* leaves east.

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Wounded>bash
*HolyElf the Elf* utters the words, 'noselacri'
Clip-clop...*HolyElf the Elf* leaves east riding the warhorse.
*Just the Elf* stabs Trampa's left arm extremely hard.
*Just the Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Your bash at *Kip the Hobbit* sends him sprawling

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Wounded>
Glor has arrived from the south.

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Wounded>
*a Human* seems to have recovered his senses.
Clip-clop...*HolyElf the Elf* has arrived from the east riding the warhorse.

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Wounded>
*a Human* begins some strange incantations...

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Wounded>
*Kip the Hobbit* swiftly dodges Glor's attempt to hit him.

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Wounded>
*Cai the Dwarf* sends Grumbag sprawling with a powerful bash
*HolyElf the Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Wounded>cha moo agg
*Ween the Elf* gets out from the shadow.
*Ween the Elf* places a double edged eket in the back of BerserkII, resulting in some strange noises and some blood
Ok.

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Wounded>
*a Human* avoids being bashed by Sheol who loses his balance and falls

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Wounded>
*HolyElf the Elf* utters the words, 'noselacri'
*PitBoss the Elf* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Wounded>b
*Ween the Elf* pierces BerserkII's left leg hard and tickles it.
Glor hits *Kip the Hobbit*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
Trampa leaves west.
*Kip the Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kip the Hobbit* leaves south.

* HP:Fine>bash
Bash what or who ?
Sheol stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* HP:Fine>
*a Human* utters the words, 'yzabra'
An icy wind starts to blow in the room. You panic !
You stand your ground!
Sheol panics, and attempts to flee.
Sheol leaves west.
The warhorse panics, and throws *HolyElf the Elf* off
The warhorse panics, and attempts to flee.
Clip-clop...the warhorse leaves east.

* HP:Fine>
*HolyElf the Elf* utters the words, 'noselacri'
BerserkII panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*PitBoss the Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*HolyElf the Elf* begins some strange incantations...

>> This is where I should have left.. We getting few and I wasn't engaged
   so I could easily have walked away.... But NO, not this stupid troll..

* HP:Fine>kill human
Saiar has arrived from the south.
You try to smite *a Human*, but he parries successfully.
kill elf

* HP:Fine *a Human*:Fine>
Saiar leaves north.
*Just the Elf* stabs Grumbag's right arm extremely hard.

* HP:Fine *a Human*:Fine>
Grumbag seems to have recovered his senses.
*HolyElf the Elf* utters the words, 'noselacri'
*a Human* slashes your right arm extremely hard and tickles it.
*Ween the Elf* pierces BerserkII's head very hard and tickles it.
Grumbag smites *Cai the Dwarf*'s right hand hard and tickles it.

* HP:Fine *a Human*:Fine>b

*Ween the Elf* pierces BerserkII's left leg extremely hard.

* HP:Fine *a Human*:Fine>
*PitBoss the Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You're already fighting!

* HP:Fine *a Human*:Fine>bash
*a Human* slashes your body extremely hard and tickles it.
*Ween the Elf* pierces BerserkII's right arm hard and tickles it.
Grumbag panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
Grumbag smites *Cai the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
Grumbag panics, and attempts to flee.
Grumbag leaves west.
Glor hits *Ween the Elf*'s left leg extremely hard.
*PitBoss the Elf* utters the words, 'yufzbarr'
*HolyElf the Elf* leaves east.
*Kip the Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kip the Hobbit* leaves south.
*Ween the Elf* pierces BerserkII's body extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Human* begins some strange incantations...
BerserkII leaves south.
Your bash at *a Human* sends him sprawling

* HP:Fine *a Human*:Fine>
You smite *a Human*'s right foot very hard.

* HP:Fine *a Human*:Fine>
*HolyElf the Elf* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Fine *a Human*:Fine>cha moo agg
*Cai the Dwarf* leaves south.
*PitBoss the Elf* leaves south.
Clip-clop...*Just the Elf* leaves south riding the trained horse.

* HP:Fine *a Human*:Fine>Ok.

* HP:Fine *a Human*:Fine>
You smite *a Human*'s left hand hard.

* HP:Fine *a Human*:Fine>bash
stand
*Cai the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*PitBoss the Elf* has arrived from the south.
Clip-clop...*Just the Elf* has arrived from the south riding the trained horse.
*HolyElf the Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

* HP:Fine *a Human*:Fine>
*Cai the Dwarf* slashes your body extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
Clip-clop...*Just the Elf* leaves north riding the trained horse.
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* HP:Fine *a Human*:Fine>bash
stand
*a Human* seems to have recovered his senses.
*HolyElf the Elf* utters the words, 'diesilla barh'
*HolyElf the Elf* slowly fades into existence.
YOU'RE HIT. A lightning bolt from *HolyElf the Elf* has reached its goal
*a Human* panics, and attempts to flee.
Clip-clop...*a Human* leaves north riding a pack horse.
*HolyElf the Elf* begins some strange incantations...
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
Clip-clop...*Just the Elf* has arrived from the north riding the trained horse.
*HolyElf the Elf* utters the words, 'diesilla barh'
YOU'RE HIT. A lightning bolt from *HolyElf the Elf* has reached its goal
*HolyElf the Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Just the Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Clip-clop...*a Human* has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.
*PitBoss the Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Your bash at *Cai the Dwarf* sends him sprawling
*HolyElf the Elf* utters the words, 'diesilla barh'
YOU'RE HIT. A lightning bolt from *HolyElf the Elf* has reached its goal
Glor panics, and attempts to flee.
Glor leaves east.    <--- Here Glor fords while fleeing...
*HolyElf the Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* HP:Hurt *Cai the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Just the Elf* utters the words, 'pabraw'

* HP:Hurt *Cai the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.    <---- Wheee... Here we go.. .:)
Ford of the River Bruinen
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is sleeping here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: North East South West.

* HP:Hurt>
As you near the east bank, a wall of raging whitewater engulfs you...
You are swept away to your doom by the power of the river!
Your possesions are torn from your grasp and washed away forever!
You tumble head over heels in the torrent!
*BLUB* *GLUB*
Finally, the rushing waters release their bitter grip...
You stagger onto the riverbank feeling exhausted.

* HP:Awful Move:Slow>      <--  Awful/Slow.. Cool.. Who needs mvs anyway.. 
Sheol narrates 'fuck  me blinded'

* HP:Awful Move:Slow>
Glor leaves north.         <-- better get away aswell since be both forded
			       and they WILL pursue

* HP:Awful Move:Slow>sc
44/585 hit, 0/0 mana and 22/132 moves.

* HP:Awful Move:Slow>strat
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Awful Move:Slow>n
w
On a Trail
Exits: North East South West.

* HP:Awful Move:Slow>
Rocky Plains
The corpse of a raider is lying here.
The corpse of a raider is lying here.
Exits: North East South West.

* HP:Awful Move:Slow>s
w
Grumbag narrates 'get in'               <--- I wish.. 

* HP:Awful Move:Slow>
*Cai the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
Clip-clop...*a Human* has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.
Clip-clop...*Just the Elf* has arrived from the south riding the trained horse.

>> Eeek, 3 of em just passed me in Rocky Plains, they are sure out to get
   the ones that forded.

Rocky Plains
Exits: North West.

* HP:Awful Move:Weak>w
BerserkII narrates 'where am i ?'
Rocky Plains
The corpse of a raider is lying here.
The corpse of a raider is lying here.
Exits: North East South West.

* HP:Awful Move:Weak>w
Rocky Plains
Exits: East South West.

* HP:Awful Move:Weak>w
Rocky Plains
Exits: North East South.

* HP:Awful Move:Fainting>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Awful Move:Fainting>n

>> *STARE*, Stupidest move in my time as a troll.. First I ford, then I
   run around in rooms which take more mvs, then I LEAVE those rooms just
   in time to get awful/exhausted on eastern Ger... *SLAP SELF*

Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Awful Move:Fainting>
Great East Road
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
Exits: North East South West.

* HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>
Lurch narrates 'i got blinded and fled into ford'

* HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>
*Alatar the Human* has arrived from the north.    <-- Here's Alatar..
Sheol narrates 'Lets NOT fight 1w of ford next time.. those fuckers use fear!!'

* HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>
*PitBoss the Elf* has arrived from the east.      <-- Here's Pitboss..
*Alatar the Human* leaves east.                   <-- Hmm.. Leaving so soon?

* HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>narr fuck
*PitBoss the Elf* leaves west.                    <-- Him too?!?!?

* HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>
You are too tired to narrate.

* HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>
Lurch narrates 'crap'

* HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>ti
According to the Dunadan calendar, it is:
4am on Monday, the 29th of Foreyule, Year 2958 of the Third Age.
You don't feel well outside.
The present Tan Istar, Lord of the Istari Council is not defined.
Real time is 23:41 (GMT). Last reboot 7:00 due to auto-reboot.
*Alatar the Human* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>
*Alatar the Human* begins some strange incantations...

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>sigh                           <-- Just my luck, Ticked
st                                                    when I typed sigh..
w                                                     Sigh goes thru ofcourse,
You sigh.                                             but not the rest..

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>w
*Alatar the Human* utters the words, 'yufzbarr'

You are dead! Sorry...                            

>> A rather emarresing death if I may say so myself, not much skill to
   waste a exhausted/awfull troll.. Oh well..

You stop resting, and stand up.

* HP:Awful Move:Slow>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Awful Move:Slow>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Awful Move:Slow>

>> *Chuckle*, I always love to spam into a wall in Halls/Chamber.. :)
   I would prob have been dead anyway, since I doubt I would have had
   moves to get in anyway.. But still... 



2004/03/12 18:18, Aschit: 
Old names like PitBoss and HolyElf, old ford, old tick-regen, old stab (you almost never see logs of those), it's got it all!

2004/03/12 20:25, Andróg:   
Someone explain me the fenomen of 'old ford', please? What exactly was it and why did it have the affect the log showed?

2004/03/12 22:31, Jocke:   
Oh that log really brings back some old memories. A true blast from the past.

2004/03/13 08:58, Rimuldor:   
heh. *dream* I liked old ford. Pity I quit for a long while, and it was gone when I got back :(
Agreed, though! Old names! Old stab! Old ford! Old Regen! Beautiful and moving log!

2004/03/13 17:58, Fredde: 
androg, think about it. WHY did it have that effect... oh why!!!

....

stare

2004/03/15 06:31, Uther: 
Androg: old Ford effect was the following: any evil-aligned char going into Ford of the River Bruinen room was instantly swept away a few rooms south, losing the equipment in the inventory, as well as moves and hit points. That did NOT happen, however, when the ford was frozen. That's when darkies could cross and you would get, sometimes, the famous Rivendell raids. Those were really rare, though, because rdell was *tough*

Heh. I remember that pukes used the room 1e of ford to rest during the night, if they were too scared or unprepared to face the dozens of trolls that would constantly be by ford. Was funny that I didn't play for a few years and, when I finally came back a couple years ago with one of my chars (a long-time lowbie), I left rdell, walked to the 1e ford (at night) and decided to sleep there until daytime.

Got stabbed dead. Really traumatizing :P

2004/03/15 15:49, Helevorn:   
eeesusenwd

2004/03/15 19:06, Smasha: 
Ah, the good old times :-) when every winter night at ford was a bloodbath and sometimes we did raid Rdell too *daydream* right, someone borrow me a time machine please, I wanna go back there :-P

2004/03/16 06:44, Deimus: 
* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Wounded>b
*Just the Elf* utters the words, 'pabraw'
Grumbag gets a wooden club from the corpse of *a Troll*.
Grumbag gets a pair of hard leather trousers from the corpse of *a Troll*.
Grumbag gets a thick, rigid leather breastplate from the corpse of *a Troll*.
Grumbag gets a green slime mold from the corpse of *a Troll*.
Grumbag gets a green slime mold from the corpse of *a Troll*.
Grumbag gets a piece of raw meat from the corpse of *a Troll*.
Grumbag gets a cup from the corpse of *a Troll*.
Grumbag gets a musty loaf of bread from the corpse of *a Troll*.
Grumbag gets a musty loaf of bread from the corpse of *a Troll*.
Grumbag gets a musty loaf of bread from the corpse of *a Troll*.
Grumbag gets a large sack from the corpse of *a Troll*.
Clip-clop...*HolyElf the Elf* has arrived from the east riding the warhorse.

* HP:Fine *Kip the Hobbit*:Wounded>
*Kip the Hobbit* seems to have recovered his senses.
Glor leaves south.
Grumbag puts a musty loaf of bread in a large sack.
Grumbag puts a musty loaf of bread in a large sack.
Grumbag puts a musty loaf of bread in a large sack.
Grumbag puts a cup in a large sack.
Grumbag puts a piece of raw meat in a large sack.
Grumbag puts a green slime mold in a large sack.
Grumbag puts a green slime mold in a large sack.
Grumbag puts a thick, rigid leather breastplate in a large sack.
Grumbag puts a pair of hard leather trousers in a large sack.
Grumbag puts a musty loaf of bread in a large sack.
Grumbag puts a stiletto in a large sack.
Grumbag puts a large skin in a large sack.
Grumbag puts a musty loaf of bread in a large sack.
*HolyElf the Elf* begins some strange incantations...



MAN, WTF IS UP WITH ALL THE SPAMLOOTING GOING ON LATELY? BACK IN THE OLD DAYS, PK WAS <honorable/better/fairer> AND PEOPLE DIDN'T TAKE SHIT THEY DIDN'T NEED!!!

2004/03/16 11:27, Dragóth:   
save the bread!

2004/03/16 12:27, Winzy: 
Thats a lie! They allways gaced ;O

2004/03/16 21:18, Wiseman: 
I like the old style ford better :)

I imagine it was great fun!

2004/03/16 21:26, Sogard:   
Yeah Deimus, heaven forbid you loot a teammate's eq so that the enemy doesn't. ;)

I want this ford. Seeking makes life easier for dakies as you'll have people hiding in moors stabbing seekers, and let's face it, we all want to raid rivendell, which is 100% safe atm, which kinda goes against the NOIDEA of having safe areas to learn commands(you know, like gh, and the zones w of shire in general) ;)

2004/03/20 17:09, Elrik: 
grumbag was probably .cz

2004/03/23 08:03, Enforcer: 
Ahh yes, the ford and the fights near rivendell bridge where 2 elf guards were and pukes with instaspells...:)

2004/03/23 17:56, Björn: 
Next time they want money for a new server they should sell the code for an old version of MUME!

2004/03/29 12:37, Devastator: 
Really classic.

2004/09/15 15:28, Goretongue: 
ahhhh those names! flashbacks !!

2005/05/17 02:52, Klach: 
wow, that looked sooo fun

2005/09/23 09:20, Odoinn: 
Does anyone know *why* the old ford behaviour was removed? It's more in keeping with 'the book', after all.

2005/09/26 12:09, Nilin:   
Odoinn, imagine 20 pukes sitting west of ford and spamming hit *troll*. Some troll steps in, flees east and the hunt begins for awful troll. Hallelujah, free xp, wps.

2009/04/11 15:02, Devastator: 
They could reduce the effect of Ford instead of removing it :P

2009/05/05 22:02, Echo: 
Christ, I still remember the first time I forded a troll (those days I was even more clueless) and then I jumped back in trying to find all the stuff I lost *peer* It helped that ford was like 3 seconds from warrens though, and cellar was by grinder, and warrens had a tower, etc...., Old warrens/ford I still think was better than todays version.

2010/02/12 19:12, Britney: 
Old ford was cool =) Ahh the memories...


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back