Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Fleshy motherspawn (Stup)comments   back
(8137 hits. Posted 2004/07/09)
Click here to show another random log

HUGE OVERKILL

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I was hoping to get some tps from dunland. Thats why i was alone.
Im a 23 level smiter shaman -no experience /skills/ .Im slow i knew it.
Log is copy paste sorry for errors
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% 


*(~- CRW>
Khuzur the Olog-hai leaves SOUTH
A dirty uruk leaves SOUTH.
A dirty uruk leaves SOUTH.
A dirty uruk leaves SOUTH.
A renegade uruk leaves SOUTH.
You hear some apparently very close noise from the south.

*(~- CRW>ll
lead hobu
You stop riding a hungry warg (hobu).
A hungry warg (hobu) starts following you.

*(~- CW>South
The Huge Wooden Building
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
Exits: (north), east.
The fog disappears.
A hungry warg (hobu) has arrived from the north.

o[ CW>close door
Ok.

o[ CW>l
The Huge Wooden Building
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A hungry warg (hobu) is standing here.

o[ CW>sc
236/236 hits, 105/105 mana, and 122/122 moves.

o[ CW>
Your legs feel heavier.

o[ CW>tt
time
According to the D?nadan calendar, it is:
7pm on Trewsday, the 21st of Forelithe (6am 8pm) 2902 of the Third Age.
Real time is Fri Jul  9 20:19:27 2004 GMT.
Last reboot due to a crash at Fri Jul  9 19:14:15 2004 GMT.

o[ CW>tt
time
According to the D?nadan calendar, it is:
8pm on Trewsday, the 21st of Forelithe (6am 8pm) 2902 of the Third Age.
Real time is Fri Jul  9 20:19:32 2004 GMT.
Last reboot due to a crash at Fri Jul  9 19:14:15 2004 GMT.

o[ CW>North
The door seems to be closed.

o[ CW>open door
Ok.

o[ CW>North
Camp on the Hills
*a powerful Man* is here, riding a warhorse.
*an Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
*a noble Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.
You see some fog coming from the north.
A hungry warg (hobu) has arrived from the south.
*a powerful Man* carefully examines the ground around him, looking for
tracks...

*(~- CW>close door
Ok.

*(~- CW>South
The door seems to be closed.

*(~- CW>open door
Ok.
*a powerful Man*'s -YOU DODGE-

*(~- CW *a powerful Man*:Hurt>South
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*(~- CW *a powerful Man*:Hurt>flee on
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Some very close noise can be heard from the south.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
You smite *a powerful Man*'s left foot hard and tickle it.

*(~- CW *a powerful Man*:Hurt>
*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*(~- CW *a powerful Man*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
A Secret Mountain Path
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.
The fog disappears.

**~ CW>South
A Bend in the Path
The giant, mean looking earth beetle is sleeping here.
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: =north=, south, =west=.

**~ CW>South
The Flooded Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*%~ CW>sc
236/236 hits, 105/105 mana, and 116/122 moves.

*%~ CW>. puke khuzur
narrate puke khuzur
Ok.

*%~ CW>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Stup                 - The Flooded Plain

*%~ CW>sc
236/236 hits, 105/105 mana, and 117/122 moves.

*%~ CW>F7
c n 'breath'
You start to concentrate...

An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

*%~ CW Mana:Burning>l
The Flooded Plain

*%~ CW Mana:Burning>scout north
You quietly scout northwards...

A Bend in the Path
A giant earth beetle, a large rabbit, *a Dwarf*, and a mountain mule are here.

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.

You stop scouting.

*%~ CW Mana:Burning>
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

*%~ CW Mana:Burning>North
A Bend in the Path
The giant, mean looking earth beetle is sleeping here.
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: =north=, south, =west=.

**~ CW Mana:Burning>East
exit
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.

**~ CW Mana:Burning>North
North - A Secret Mountain Path
South - The Flooded Plain
West  - A Secret Mountain Path
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

**~ CW Mana:Burning>
A Secret Mountain Path
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

**~ CW Mana:Burning>East
Camp on the Hills
*a powerful Man* is here, riding a warhorse.
*an Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
*a noble Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.
You see some fog coming from the north.

*(~- CW Mana:Burning>East
*a powerful Man* leaves west riding a warhorse.
*an Elf* leaves west riding a pack horse.
*a noble Elf* leaves west riding a warhorse.
Camp on the Hills
Exits: east, west.

*(~- CW Mana:Burning>West
Camp on the Hills
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

*(~- CW Mana:Burning>South
The Huge Wooden Building
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Exits: (north), east.
The fog disappears.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>close door
Ok.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>l
The Huge Wooden Building
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>East
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
Exits: west.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>West
The Huge Wooden Building
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Exits: [north], east.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Stup                 - The Huge Wooden Building

o[ CW Mana:Burning>sc
236/236 hits, 83/105 mana, and 118/122 moves.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>
The door is opened from the other side.
The door CLOSES quietly.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Stup                 - The Huge Wooden Building

o[ CW Mana:Burning>
The door is opened from the other side.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>
*a powerful Man* has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.
*an Elf* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the north.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

![ CW Mana:Burning>East
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
Exits: west.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.

![ CW Mana:Burning>West
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
The Huge Wooden Building
A renegade uruk is here, fighting *a powerful Man*.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
*a powerful Man* is here, fighting a renegade uruk.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*an Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a noble Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
A dirty uruk barely slashes *a powerful Man*'s head and tickles it.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
*a noble Elf* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit north seems to blur for a while.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW Mana:Burning>East
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Khuzur the Olog-hai.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: west.
*a powerful Man* has arrived from the west.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
*a powerful Man* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.

![ CW Mana:Burning *a powerful Man*:Hurt>
You smite *a powerful Man*'s body (( EXTREMLY)).
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*a Dwarf* leaves WEST.

![ CW Mana:Burning *a powerful Man*:Hurt>West
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW Mana:Burning *a powerful Man*:Hurt>flee on
You flee head over heels.
The Huge Wooden Building
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *an Elf*.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*an Elf* is here, fighting a dirty uruk.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
*a Dwarf* leaves EAST.
A renegade uruk joins a dirty uruk's fight.
A renegade uruk lightly slashes *an Elf*'s right hand and tickles it.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW Mana:Burning>East
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is here, fighting *a powerful Man*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *a powerful Man*.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, fighting *a powerful Man*.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a powerful Man* is here, fighting a renegade uruk.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: west.
Khuzur the Olog-hai hits *a powerful Man*'s body (( EXTREMLY)).

![ CW Mana:Burning>
A dirty uruk joins a renegade uruk's fight.
A dirty uruk lightly slashes *a powerful Man*'s head and tickles it.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
*a Dwarf* leaves WEST.
A mountain mule leaves WEST.
 *a powerful Man* attempts TO FLEE
*a powerful Man* leaves WEST.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>West
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.
The Huge Wooden Building
A renegade uruk is here, fighting *an Elf*.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *an Elf*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *an Elf*.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*an Elf* is here, fighting a dirty uruk.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*a powerful Man* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
*a powerful Man* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.

![ CW Mana:Burning *a powerful Man*:Hurt>East
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a powerful Man* smites your right foot (( EXTREMLY)).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a powerful Man*:Hurt>
A dirty uruk lightly slashes *an Elf*'s right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a powerful Man*:Hurt>flee on
The noise of battle reaches you from very close to the east.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a powerful Man*:Hurt>
*a noble Elf* joins *an Elf*'s fight.
A dirty uruk says 'I'll rip you to pieces, scum!'
A dirty uruk swiftly dodges *a noble Elf*'s attempt to pierce him.
You smite *a powerful Man*'s head hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a powerful Man*:Hurt>
A dirty uruk strongly slashes *an Elf*'s right foot.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a powerful Man*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
You flee head over heels.
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: west.
*an Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>attm *elf*
hit *elf*
You approach *an Elf*, trying to smite him.
*a powerful Man* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Hurt>
 *an Elf* attempts TO FLEE

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Hurt>
Khuzur the Olog-hai hits *an Elf*'s right foot (( EXTREMLY)) and shatters it.
A renegade uruk approaches *an Elf*, trying to slash him.
*an Elf*'s -YOU DODGE-

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Wounded>
*an Elf* attempts TO FLEE
*an Elf* leaves WEST.
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Khuzur the Olog-hai says 'YOU! Man! You will die before your time.'
Khuzur the Olog-hai approaches *a powerful Man*, trying to hit him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A renegade uruk joins Khuzur the Olog-hai's fight.
A renegade uruk lightly slashes *a powerful Man*'s left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a powerful Man* smites Khuzur the Olog-hai's body (( EXTREMLY)) and tickles
it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>West
The Huge Wooden Building
A renegade uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a renegade uruk.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>attm *elf*

A renegade uruk swiftly dodges *a Dwarf*'s attempt to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit *elf*
You smite *an Elf*'s right hand (( EXTREMLY)) and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Bad>
 *an Elf* attempts TO FLEE
*an Elf* leaves EAST.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>East
attm *elf*
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is here, fighting *a powerful Man*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *a powerful Man*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *a powerful Man*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *a powerful Man*.
A renegade uruk is here, fighting *a powerful Man*.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a powerful Man* is here, fighting Khuzur the Olog-hai.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit *elf*
You approach *an Elf*, trying to smite him.
 *a powerful Man* attempts TO FLEE
*a powerful Man* leaves WEST.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Bad>
 *an Elf* attempts TO FLEE

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Bad>
A dirty uruk says 'YOU! Elf! You will die before your time.'
A dirty uruk approaches *an Elf*, trying to slash him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Bad>
*an Elf* lightly slashes your head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Bad>
A dirty uruk lightly slashes *an Elf*'s body.
 *an Elf* attempts TO FLEE
*an Elf* leaves WEST.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>West
The Huge Wooden Building
A renegade uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a renegade uruk.
*a noble Elf* is here, fighting a renegade uruk.
*a powerful Man* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.
 *a Dwarf* attempts TO FLEE
*a Dwarf* pounds a renegade uruk's left leg (( EXTREMLY)).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>attm *elf*

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
hit *elf*
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a powerful Man* leaves EAST.
A warhorse leaves EAST.
*an Elf* leaves EAST.
A pack horse leaves EAST.
*a Dwarf* swiftly dodges a dirty uruk's attempt to slash her.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a powerful Man* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a noble Elf* lightly pierces a renegade uruk's body and tickles it.
 *a Dwarf* attempts TO FLEE
*a Dwarf* leaves EAST.

attm *elf*

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a powerful Man*:Wounded>
*a powerful Man* strongly smites your left foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a powerful Man*:Wounded>
You smite *a powerful Man*'s right foot (( EXTREMLY)).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a powerful Man*:Wounded>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a powerful Man*:Wounded>
A dirty uruk barely slashes *a noble Elf*'s left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a powerful Man*:Wounded>flee on

*a noble Elf* leaves EAST.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a powerful Man*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is here, fighting *an Elf*.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *an Elf*.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*an Elf* is lying here, mortally wounded.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A dirty uruk fails to slash *a Dwarf*.
A dirty uruk barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.
A renegade uruk says 'YOU! Elf! You will die before your time.'
A renegade uruk strongly slashes *an Elf*'s body and shatters it.
*an Elf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>attm *elf*

*a noble Elf* leaves WEST.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a powerful Man* has arrived from the west.
hit *elf*
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a powerful Man*:Wounded>
*a powerful Man* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a powerful Man*:Wounded>attm *elf*

A dirty uruk strongly slashes *an Elf*'s left hand and shatters it.
Your blood freezes as you hear *an Elf*'s death cry.
*an Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Chanis the Rohir Man*:Wounded>
*Chanis the Rohir Man* gets a pile of coins from the corpse of *an Elf*.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Chanis the Rohir Man*:Wounded>
You >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ARMOR GONE <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
*Chanis the Rohir Man* smites your left arm VERY HARD.

attm *elf*
A renegade uruk approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to slash her.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Chanis the Rohir Man*:Wounded>hit *elf*
They aren't here.
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Chanis the Rohir Man* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
 *a Dwarf* attempts TO FLEE
*a Dwarf* leaves WEST.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Chanis the Rohir Man*:Wounded>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Chanis the Rohir Man*:Wounded>West
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Chanis the Rohir Man*:Wounded>flee on
You flee head over heels.
The Huge Wooden Building
A renegade uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a renegade uruk.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>East
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A coil of rope is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Chanis the Rohir Man* is standing here.
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>attm *elf*
hit *elf*
You smite *Nero the Noldorin Elf*'s right hand and tickle it.
*Chanis the Rohir Man* leaves WEST.
A warhorse leaves WEST.
Khuzur the Olog-hai approaches *Nero the Noldorin Elf*, trying to hit him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Nero the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
Khuzur the Olog-hai hits *Nero the Noldorin Elf*'s body VERY HARD.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Nero the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* pierces your right leg VERY HARD.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Nero the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
A dirty uruk says 'YOU! Elf! You will die before your time.'
A dirty uruk tries to slash *Nero the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries
successfully.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Nero the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>flee on

 *Nero the Noldorin Elf* attempts TO FLEE

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Nero the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodg
es a dirty uruk's attempt to slash him.
You flee head over heels.
The Huge Wooden Building
A renegade uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a renegade uruk.
*Chanis the Rohir Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Chanis the Rohir Man* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
A dirty uruk joins a renegade uruk's fight.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Chanis the Rohir Man*:Wounded>West
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Chanis the Rohir Man*:Wounded>flee on
You flee head over heels.
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A coil of rope is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>East
*Chanis the Rohir Man* has arrived from the west.
exit
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>West  - The Huge Wooden Building

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
A renegade uruk lightly slashes *Chanis the Rohir Man*'s body and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>West
The Huge Wooden Building
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
A dirty uruk approaches *Nero the Noldorin Elf*, trying to slash him.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>East
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A coil of rope is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, fighting *Chanis the Rohir Man*.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Chanis the Rohir Man* is here, fighting a renegade uruk.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*a Dwarf* leaves WEST.
A mountain mule leaves WEST.
A dirty uruk joins a renegade uruk's fight.
A dirty uruk says 'YOU! Man! You will die before your time.'
A dirty uruk approaches *Chanis the Rohir Man*, trying to slash him.
A dirty uruk tries to slash *Chanis the Rohir Man*, but he parries
successfully.
*Chanis the Rohir Man* smites a renegade uruk's head (( EXTREMLY)).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
Khuzur the Olog-hai joins a renegade uruk's fight.
Khuzur the Olog-hai says 'Fleshy motherspawn, I will enjoy rending you in
half!'
Khuzur the Olog-hai hits *Chanis the Rohir Man*'s body (( EXTREMLY)) and
shatters it.
A dirty uruk slashes *Chanis the Rohir Man*'s right arm.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>F5
c n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.
 *Chanis the Rohir Man* attempts TO FLEE

*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

A dirty uruk joins Khuzur the Olog-hai's fight.
A dirty uruk lightly slashes *Chanis the Rohir Man*'s right foot and tickles
it.
 *Chanis the Rohir Man* attempts TO FLEE
*a Dwarf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*a Dwarf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
That really HURT!
The noise of battle reaches you from very close to the west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>
A renegade uruk barely slashes *Chanis the Rohir Man*'s body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>
 *Chanis the Rohir Man* attempts TO FLEE
*Chanis the Rohir Man* leaves WEST.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>flee on
You flee head over heels.
The Huge Wooden Building
A renegade uruk is here, fighting *Nero the Noldorin Elf*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Nero the Noldorin Elf*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Nero the Noldorin Elf*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Nero the Noldorin Elf*.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a dirty uruk.
*Chanis the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a dirty uruk's attempt to slash him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
 *Nero the Noldorin Elf* attempts TO FLEE

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
A dirty uruk swiftly dodges *Nero the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to pierce him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a dirty uruk's attempt to slash him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>East
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A coil of rope is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A renegade uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Khuzur the Olog-hai.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: west.
*a Dwarf* swiftly dodges a dirty uruk's attempt to slash her.
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
A renegade uruk barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.
 *a Dwarf* attempts TO FLEE

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
*a Dwarf* swiftly dodges Khuzur the Olog-hai's attempt to hit her.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>West
The Huge Wooden Building
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Chanis the Rohir Man*.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Chanis the Rohir Man* is here, fighting a dirty uruk.
Exits: [north], east.
A dirty uruk slashes *Chanis the Rohir Man*'s right leg.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>East

A dirty uruk barely slashes *Chanis the Rohir Man*'s right leg and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A coil of rope is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
A dirty uruk says 'YOU! Elf! You will die before your time.'
A dirty uruk approaches *Nero the Noldorin Elf*, trying to slash him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
Khuzur the Olog-hai approaches *Nero the Noldorin Elf*, trying to hit him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>West
The Huge Wooden Building
A renegade uruk is here, fighting *Chanis the Rohir Man*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Chanis the Rohir Man*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Chanis the Rohir Man*.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Chanis the Rohir Man* is here, fighting a dirty uruk.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
*Chanis the Rohir Man* swiftly dodges a dirty uruk's attempt to slash him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>open door
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
*Chanis the Rohir Man* swiftly dodges a dirty uruk's attempt to slash him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>East
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A coil of rope is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>F5
c n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.
A renegade uruk strongly slashes *Nero the Noldorin Elf*'s left leg.
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* pierces a renegade uruk's body and tickles it.

Khuzur the Olog-hai joins a renegade uruk's fight.
Khuzur the Olog-hai says 'Fleshy motherspawn, I will enjoy rending you in
half!'
Khuzur the Olog-hai strongly hits *Nero the Noldorin Elf*'s body.

 -*Nero the Noldorin Elf* attempts TO FLEE

You hear the sounds of battle very close from the west.

 -*Nero the Noldorin Elf* attempts TO FLEE
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* leaves WEST.

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
*Chanis the Rohir Man* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>West
The Huge Wooden Building
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>East
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A coil of rope is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Chanis the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>attm *elf*

A dirty uruk gets a sturdy rope.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
hit *elf*
You smite *Nero the Noldorin Elf*'s body (( EXTREMLY)) and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Nero the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
 *Nero the Noldorin Elf* attempts TO FLEE
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* leaves WEST.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
A dirty uruk tries to slash *a Dwarf*, but she parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>West
attm *elf*
The Huge Wooden Building
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.
*Chanis the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east.
You hear the sounds of battle very close from the east.
A renegade uruk says 'YOU! Elf! You will die before your time.'
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a renegade uruk's attempt to slash him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>hit *elf*
You approach *Nero the Noldorin Elf*, trying to smite him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Nero the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded a renegade uruk:Hurt>
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Nero the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded a renegade uruk:Hurt>
A dirty uruk strongly slashes *Nero the Noldorin Elf*'s left arm.
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* strongly pierces a renegade uruk's head.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Nero the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded a renegade uruk:Wounded>
 *Chanis the Rohir Man* attempts TO FLEE

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Nero the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded a renegade uruk:Wounded>
 *Nero the Noldorin Elf* attempts TO FLEE
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* leaves EAST.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
A dirty uruk tries to slash *Chanis the Rohir Man*, but he parries
successfully.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>East

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>attm *elf*
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>West
The Huge Wooden Building
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Chanis the Rohir Man*.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Chanis the Rohir Man* is here, fighting a dirty uruk.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>attm *elf*
hit *elf*
You smite *Nero the Noldorin Elf*'s right arm VERY HARD and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Nero the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Nero the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
 *Nero the Noldorin Elf* attempts TO FLEE
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* leaves EAST.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Chanis the Rohir Man* swiftly dodges a dirty uruk's attempt to slash him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>East

A renegade uruk joins a dirty uruk's fight.
A dirty uruk says 'YOU! Man! You will die before your time.'
*Chanis the Rohir Man* swiftly dodges a dirty uruk's attempt to slash him.
A renegade uruk barely slashes *Chanis the Rohir Man*'s body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, fighting *Nero the Noldorin Elf*.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a renegade uruk.
Exits: west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>attm *elf*
hit *elf*
You are too afraid.
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a dirty uruk's attempt to slash him.
 *Nero the Noldorin Elf* attempts TO FLEE
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* leaves WEST.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>West
The Huge Wooden Building
A renegade uruk is here, fighting *Chanis the Rohir Man*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Chanis the Rohir Man*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Chanis the Rohir Man*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Chanis the Rohir Man*.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Chanis the Rohir Man* is here, fighting a dirty uruk.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>attm *elf*
hit *elf*
You are too afraid.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Chanis the Rohir Man* smites a dirty uruk's left foot (( EXTREMLY)).

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>East
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: west.
*Chanis the Rohir Man* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>F8
c n 'cure ser'
You start to concentrate...

 |*Chanis the Rohir Man* attempts TO FLEE
*Chanis the Rohir Man* leaves WEST.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
*Chanis the Rohir Man* has arrived from the west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.
Khuzur the Olog-hai hits *a Dwarf*'s body (( EXTREMLY)).

A dirty uruk says 'YOU! Dwarf! You will die before your time.'
A dirty uruk barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.

w 40
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cha wimpy 40
Wimpy set to: 40
 *a Dwarf* attempts TO FLEE

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Chanis the Rohir Man* leaves WEST.
A warhorse leaves WEST.
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* leaves WEST.
A warhorse leaves WEST.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>West
The Huge Wooden Building
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Chanis the Rohir Man*.
*Chanis the Rohir Man* is here, fighting a dirty uruk.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [north], east.
 *Chanis the Rohir Man* attempts TO FLEE
*Chanis the Rohir Man* leaves EAST.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>attm *elf*
hit *elf*
You smite *Nero the Noldorin Elf*'s left hand VERY HARD and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Nero the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
The noise of battle reaches you from very close to the east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Nero the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
 *Nero the Noldorin Elf* attempts TO FLEE
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* leaves EAST.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>East

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Chanis the Rohir Man* is standing here.
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>West
attm *elf*
*Chanis the Rohir Man* leaves WEST.
*a Dwarf* leaves WEST.
A mountain mule leaves WEST.
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* leaves WEST.
The Huge Wooden Building
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Chanis the Rohir Man* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>hit *elf*
You approach *Nero the Noldorin Elf*, trying to smite him.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Nero the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
A dirty uruk says 'YOU! Man! You will die before your time.'
*Chanis the Rohir Man* smites a dirty uruk's left arm (( EXTREMLY)) and
shatters it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Nero the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
 *Nero the Noldorin Elf* attempts TO FLEE
*Nero the Noldorin Elf*'s -YOU DODGE-

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Nero the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
*a Dwarf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*a Dwarf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Nero the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
*Chanis the Rohir Man* leaves EAST.
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Nero the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
 *a Dwarf* attempts TO FLEE
*a Dwarf* leaves EAST.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Nero the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>flee on
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Nero the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Nero the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
You flee head over heels.
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is here, fighting *Chanis the Rohir Man*.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Chanis the Rohir Man* is here, fighting Khuzur the Olog-hai.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
A renegade uruk barely slashes *Chanis the Rohir Man*'s left arm and tickles
it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>F8
Vrok narrates 'can any bn tell me if monster is on??'
c n 'cure ser'
You start to concentrate...
 *Chanis the Rohir Man* attempts TO FLEE

Khuzur the Olog-hai hits *Chanis the Rohir Man*'s head (( EXTREMLY)) and
shatters it.

*Chanis the Rohir Man* swiftly dodges a dirty uruk's attempt to slash him.
*Chanis the Rohir Man* bleeds from open wounds.

*a Dwarf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*a Dwarf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*a Dwarf* strongly pounds your body.
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
A dirty uruk joins a renegade uruk's fight.
*Chanis the Rohir Man* leaves WEST.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
A dirty uruk approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to slash her.
A dirty uruk barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s left hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt>West
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt>flee on
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* leaves WEST.
A renegade uruk joins a dirty uruk's fight.
You flee head over heels.
The Huge Wooden Building
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Chanis the Rohir Man* is standing here.
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
A dirty uruk tries to slash *Chanis the Rohir Man*, but he parries
successfully.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
A renegade uruk says 'YOU! Man! You will die before your time.'
*Chanis the Rohir Man* swiftly dodges a renegade uruk's attempt to slash him.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>East
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A renegade uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a dirty uruk.
Exits: west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>attm *elf*

Khuzur the Olog-hai hits *a Dwarf*'s right leg (( EXTREMLY)).
 *a Dwarf* attempts TO FLEE
*a Dwarf* leaves WEST.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>West
The Huge Wooden Building
A renegade uruk is here, fighting *Chanis the Rohir Man*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Chanis the Rohir Man*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Chanis the Rohir Man*.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Chanis the Rohir Man* is here, fighting a dirty uruk.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>attm *elf*
hit *elf*
They aren't here.
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>East

*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
A dirty uruk joins a renegade uruk's fight.
A dirty uruk strongly slashes *Chanis the Rohir Man*'s right foot and shatters
it.
*Chanis the Rohir Man* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>F8
c n 'cure ser'
You start to concentrate...

Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the west.

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>West
The Huge Wooden Building
The corpse of a dirty uruk is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Nilin the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [north], east.
*Nilin the Dwarf* gets a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Man*.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>attm *elf*
hit *elf*
You smite *Nero the Noldorin Elf*'s left arm VERY HARD and shatter it.
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Nero the Noldorin Elf*:Dying>
*Nilin the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a dirty uruk's attempt to slash her.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Nero the Noldorin Elf*:Dying>
*Nilin the Dwarf* pounds a dirty uruk's right foot (( EXTREMLY)).

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Nero the Noldorin Elf*:Dying>
A renegade uruk joins a dirty uruk's fight.
A renegade uruk barely slashes *Nilin the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.
 *Nilin the Dwarf* attempts TO FLEE
*Nilin the Dwarf* leaves EAST.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Nero the Noldorin Elf*:Dying>
A dirty uruk slashes *Nero the Noldorin Elf*'s left foot (( EXTREMLY)) and
shatters it.
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Nero the Noldorin Elf*:Dying>
*Nilin the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Nero the Noldorin Elf*:Dying>
A renegade uruk approaches *Nilin the Dwarf*, trying to slash her.
You smite *Nero the Noldorin Elf*'s right leg (( EXTREMLY)) and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Nero the Noldorin Elf*'s death cry.
*Nero the Noldorin Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>East
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>West
The Huge Wooden Building
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a dirty uruk is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A renegade uruk is here, fighting *Nilin the Dwarf*.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Nilin the Dwarf* is here, fighting a renegade uruk.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A dirty uruk joins a renegade uruk's fight.
*Nilin the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a dirty uruk's attempt to slash her.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
 *Nilin the Dwarf* attempts TO FLEE
*Nilin the Dwarf* leaves EAST.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Nilin the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A dirty uruk approaches *Nilin the Dwarf*, trying to slash her.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>attm *dwarf*
hit *dwarf*
You approach *Nilin the Dwarf*, trying to smite her.
Vunk narrates 'no monster on'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Nilin the Dwarf*:Wounded a dirty uruk:Hurt>
A dirty uruk says 'YOU! Dwarf! You will die before your time.'
A dirty uruk barely slashes *Nilin the Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.
*Nilin the Dwarf* pounds a dirty uruk's right leg (( EXTREMLY)) and shatters
it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Nilin the Dwarf*:Wounded a dirty uruk:Wounded>
You feel weaker.
You lightly smite *Nilin the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Nilin the Dwarf*:Wounded>
A renegade uruk barely slashes *Nilin the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Nilin the Dwarf*:Wounded>flee on

A dirty uruk barely slashes *Nilin the Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.
*Nilin the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a dirty uruk's attempt to slash her.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Nilin the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>West

*Nilin the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>attm *dwarf*
The Huge Wooden Building
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a dirty uruk is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [north], east.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>East
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Nilin the Dwarf*.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Nilin the Dwarf*.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Nilin the Dwarf* is here, fighting a dirty uruk.
Exits: west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>attm *dwarf*

 *Nilin the Dwarf* attempts TO FLEE
*Nilin the Dwarf* leaves WEST.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>West
The Huge Wooden Building
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a dirty uruk is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Nilin the Dwarf*.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Nilin the Dwarf* is here, fighting a dirty uruk.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>attm *dwarf*

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
hit *dwarf*
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.
A renegade uruk says 'YOU! Dwarf! You will die before your time.'
A renegade uruk tries to slash *Nilin the Dwarf*, but she parries
successfully.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
 *Nilin the Dwarf* attempts TO FLEE
*Nilin the Dwarf* leaves EAST.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Nilin the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>East
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>attm *dwarf*

Vrok narrates ':('

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>West
The Huge Wooden Building
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a dirty uruk is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A renegade uruk is here, fighting *Nilin the Dwarf*.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Nilin the Dwarf*.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Nilin the Dwarf* is here, fighting a dirty uruk.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>attm *dwarf*

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
hit *dwarf*
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.
 *Nilin the Dwarf* attempts TO FLEE
*Nilin the Dwarf* leaves EAST.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Nilin the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A dirty uruk says 'YOU! Dwarf! You will die before your time.'
A dirty uruk barely slashes *Nilin the Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>attm *dwarf*
hit *dwarf*
You barely smite *Nilin the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.
A renegade uruk joins a dirty uruk's fight.
Khuzur the Olog-hai has arrived from the east.
A dirty uruk has arrived from the east.
A dirty uruk has arrived from the east.
A dirty uruk has arrived from the east.
A renegade uruk has arrived from the east.
A renegade uruk says 'YOU! Dwarf! You will die before your time.'
A renegade uruk barely slashes *Nilin the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.
A renegade uruk barely slashes *Nilin the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
 *Nilin the Dwarf* attempts TO FLEE

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Nilin the Dwarf*:Wounded a dirty uruk:Wounded>
Khuzur the Olog-hai hits *Nilin the Dwarf*'s right leg.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Nilin the Dwarf*:Wounded a dirty uruk:Wounded>
 *Nilin the Dwarf* attempts TO FLEE
*Nilin the Dwarf* leaves EAST.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A renegade uruk leaves EAST.
A dirty uruk leaves EAST.
A dirty uruk leaves EAST.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>East
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Nilin the Dwarf* is standing here.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Exits: west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>attm *dwarf*
hit *dwarf*
You approach *Nilin the Dwarf*, trying to smite her.
A renegade uruk approaches *Nilin the Dwarf*, trying to slash her.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Nilin the Dwarf*:Wounded>
A renegade uruk barely slashes *Nilin the Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Nilin the Dwarf*:Wounded>
 *Nilin the Dwarf* attempts TO FLEE
*Nilin the Dwarf* leaves WEST.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>West
The Huge Wooden Building
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a dirty uruk is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is here, fighting *Nilin the Dwarf*.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
*Nilin the Dwarf* is here, fighting Khuzur the Olog-hai.
Exits: [north], east.
A dirty uruk joins Khuzur the Olog-hai's fight.
*Nilin the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a dirty uruk's attempt to slash her.
 *Nilin the Dwarf* attempts TO FLEE
*Nilin the Dwarf* leaves EAST.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>attm *dwarf*
hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Nilin the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A dirty uruk approaches *Nilin the Dwarf*, trying to slash her.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>East
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Exits: west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>attm *dwarf*
hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>West
The Huge Wooden Building
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a dirty uruk is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Nilin the Dwarf*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Nilin the Dwarf*.
attm *dwarf*
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Nilin the Dwarf*.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
*Nilin the Dwarf* is here, fighting a dirty uruk.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
hit *dwarf*
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.
Khuzur the Olog-hai hits *Nilin the Dwarf*'s head (( EXTREMLY)) and shatters
it.
 *Nilin the Dwarf* attempts TO FLEE
*Nilin the Dwarf* pounds a dirty uruk's right foot (( EXTREMLY)).

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A dirty uruk barely slashes *Nilin the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
 *Nilin the Dwarf* attempts TO FLEE

attm *dwarf*

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A renegade uruk joins a dirty uruk's fight.
*Nilin the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a renegade uruk's attempt to slash her.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
 *Nilin the Dwarf* attempts TO FLEE
*Nilin the Dwarf* leaves EAST.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Nilin the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>East
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Exits: west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>attm *dwarf*
hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.
*Nilin the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>West

A dirty uruk says 'YOU! Dwarf! You will die before your time.'
A dirty uruk tries to slash *Nilin the Dwarf*, but she parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
The Huge Wooden Building
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a dirty uruk is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
Exits: [north], east.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>attm *dwarf*

*Nilin the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*

*Nilin the Dwarf* >> PARRY DAMN <<
A renegade uruk says 'YOU! Dwarf! You will die before your time.'
A renegade uruk approaches *Nilin the Dwarf*, trying to slash her.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Nilin the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Nilin the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a renegade uruk's attempt to slash her.
 *Nilin the Dwarf* attempts TO FLEE

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Nilin the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Nilin the Dwarf* removes a steel-shafted mattock.
*Nilin the Dwarf* confidently draws a mace.
Khuzur the Olog-hai joins a renegade uruk's fight.
Khuzur the Olog-hai says 'Fleshy motherspawn, I will enjoy rending you in
half!'
##################################nice words#################################
A dirty uruk barely slashes *Nilin the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.
Khuzur the Olog-hai hits *Nilin the Dwarf*'s body (( EXTREMLY)) and shatters
it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Nilin the Dwarf*:Awful>
 *Nilin the Dwarf* attempts TO FLEE
*Nilin the Dwarf* leaves EAST.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>East
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
*Nilin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>attm *dwarf*
hit *dwarf*
You approach *Nilin the Dwarf*, trying to smite her.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Nilin the Dwarf*:Awful

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Nilin the Dwarf*:Awful>
 *Nilin the Dwarf* attempts TO FLEE

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Nilin the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Nilin the Dwarf* lightly crushes your left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Nilin the Dwarf*:Awful>
A dirty uruk barely slashes *Nilin the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Nilin the Dwarf*:Awful>
A renegade uruk joins a dirty uruk's fight.
A renegade uruk barely slashes *Nilin the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
 *Nilin the Dwarf* attempts TO FLEE

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Nilin the Dwarf*:Awful>
 *Nilin the Dwarf* attempts TO FLEE
*Nilin the Dwarf* leaves WEST.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>West
The Huge Wooden Building
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a dirty uruk is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Nilin the Dwarf*.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
*Nilin the Dwarf* is here, fighting a dirty uruk.
Exits: [north], east.
*Nilin the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>attm *dwarf*
hit *dwarf*
You approach *Nilin the Dwarf*, trying to smite her.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Nilin the Dwarf*:Awful a dirty uruk:Healthy>

*Nilin the Dwarf* >> DODGES <<

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Nilin the Dwarf*:Awful a dirty uruk:Healthy>
 *Nilin the Dwarf* attempts TO FLEE

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Nilin the Dwarf*:Awful a dirty uruk:Healthy>
Khuzur the Olog-hai hits *Nilin the Dwarf*'s left foot (( EXTREMLY)) and
shatters it.
*Nilin the Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
A dirty uruk slashes *Nilin the Dwarf*'s left hand and shatters it.
*Nilin the Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Nilin the Dwarf*:Dying a dirty uruk:Healthy>
A dirty uruk slashes *Nilin the Dwarf*'s body and shatters it.
*Nilin the Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Nilin the Dwarf*:Dying a dirty uruk:Healthy>
A dirty uruk slashes *Nilin the Dwarf*'s body and shatters it.
*Nilin the Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Nilin the Dwarf*:Dying a dirty uruk:Healthy>
A renegade uruk strongly slashes *Nilin the Dwarf*'s right hand and shatters
it.
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry.
*a Dwarf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>. i did all pukes'
narrate i did all pukes'
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>. 4 shadows at khuzuro
narrate 4 shadows at khuzuro
Ok.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
NICE NARRATES only 1 puke died by me and only 1 shadow loaded :)

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Khuzur the Olog-hai leaves EAST.
A dirty uruk leaves EAST.
A dirty uruk leaves EAST.
A dirty uruk leaves EAST.
A renegade uruk leaves EAST.
Some very close noise can be heard from the east.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Stup                 - The Huge Wooden Building

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>l


%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
SPAMMLOOTED SOME
############################################################

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
The door seems to blur for a while.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Snook tells you 'u killed 4 pukes?'

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>open door
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>North
Camp on the Hills
*Arsene the Half-Elf* is here, riding a pack horse (shrouded).
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.
You see some fog coming from the west.

!(~- CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>North
*a Half-Elf* CLOSES the door.
Secret Path
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

o*~- CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>East
Secret Path through the Mountains
Exits: =east=, =west=.


%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
MANAGED ESCAPE
got my first gleaming * warsword * some crap
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

THANKS FOR READING
Click here to show another random log



2004/07/09 21:43, Carlton:   
Khuzur is a beast:( You land like 12 hits in all that?:P

2004/07/09 21:56, Boofhead: 
Hit flee hit flee hit flee

2004/07/09 22:10, Wilt: 
lame show by pukes! dwarf used mana on u instead of nuking mobs dead...shrug pukes will be pukes...good show mate good show!

2004/07/09 22:31, Guido: 
Yes, yes, but WHO WERE THEY!?

2004/07/09 22:59, Evan:   
Crappy performance by pukes.
Seems plan was everyone for himself inside.

2004/07/10 00:14, Uther: 
Uh, they were Nilin, Chanis, Nero and some noname?

Nice going btw. Too bad you had really bad luck with killing blows or melee.

2004/07/10 00:38, Seldaran: 
Lol is all I can say :(

2004/07/10 01:45, Resin: 
Bong!!!

2004/07/10 02:19, Alantir: 
First time ever I see Nero in a log I think... rocking performance indeed. Damned good player.

Chanis the worst kind of Tharbad newbie (according to the times I've met him).

Nilin I've never fought or talked to so I'll stay quiet about his performance. :)

Superb rating for the kills though.. (I might change my mind tomorrow without the beer. :)

2004/07/10 02:20, Alantir: 
(the superb rating was figuratively speaking of course.. (sp?) I'm not that gone yet. :)

2004/07/10 02:20, Nilin: 
That was... educational.
My last mume sessions always seem to start with getting a branch and crystal and end with 89 days of mandos.

2004/07/10 02:26, Moortek: 
HAHA!!! Nice slained, liked that!! Keep on slaining dude.

2004/07/10 02:43, Nero: 
It's the first time you seen me in a log because I don't play puke that much. And of course I'm sure you were banging your head on the desk going 'BLOCK! WTF! ITS A DOOR, YOU BREAK THOSE!'. I'm too aggressive for my own good (and sometimes other people *snif*) and your a big pussy. So what.

I did everything possible wrong and caused everyone to pay for it. When did I ever say I was so great anyway? I'm just not impressed by big mouth pussies like yourself. You warlorded a char or two? So what, so did Znakr.

2004/07/10 03:02, Alantir: 
Anyone with ten fingers and a keyboard could fill both warlord lists in a week if they played like Snakr. I'm sure even you could.

And this is your definition of being brave? Trying to overkill some lowbie and failing miserably?.. :) Good work. By this defintion you've named most of the Mume population hyper courages chargers.

No I don't block myself with mobs I can't handle for some lowibe. In this case I'd tell one group-member to spamclose while the other two hunt, since there's one open exit to flee in it's rather hard to flee out through a spam closed door.

But hey, keep killing your group members and call yourself brave if you think that's fun.

2004/07/10 03:13, Nero: 
We had no idea what level he was. Where did I say I was brave? I understand english isn't your native language so I wont nock you on it, but aggressive does not mean brave, per se. We were all low from doing the Grey spider or something (don't remember now) and I used the last of my mana to block the door.

Spam close the door with the other two hunting? With all those moving mobs? They would just wind up getting on the door closer who would insta flee and the orc walk right out.

And anyway, you're a liar, you have let me out of situations like that because you broke the door.

2004/07/10 03:28, Hana: 
only nilin did real damage to stup. others were just pointlessly running around and dying. khuzur is hard mob but there were 4 pukes. 3 could have handled mobs and 1 orc. but nice job by stup. he didn't panic and got his armour up when it fell

2004/07/10 03:29, Threch: 
Fleshy Motherspawn... LOL. Im not really sure what it is supposed to mean, but still, best insult ever.

2004/07/10 03:31, Alantir: 
If I break a door in that situation it's either because I suspect a trap (which usually doesn't take more than seeing a portaller earlier, atleast with old 'block door'), or because I think he dies moveless anyhow (making it useless to keep him inside). I wouldn't risk missing a kill for the sake of 100% safety though, pk doesn't show itself that often to be thrown away.

I sure as hell wouldn't block in that situation though... and especially not with my last mana. Full Khuzur group is tough even for a well planned charge, and in this case it was a straight out suicide.

And if you don't wanna act like you're brave, you might wanna skip the 'BLOCK! WTF!...' remarks. All it sounds like is 'Hey wimp Alantir! Look at this. I blocked!'. Doesn't look very good when you cause the death of your entire group you know.

2004/07/10 04:25, Nero: 
Well this f up was all my fault, no doubt about it. But the problem is time. If we wait to make sure we understand exactly what's in and what mobs and how everyone is and so on and so on the opportunity is over already. So you make a desision of what we will do right now. I deciced I didn't want this orc to get into the 4x4 rooms with water everwhere and it didn't occur to me we could loose, then I blocked the door, relized I had no mana, remembered why I had no mana and felt really stupid. Then I had to watch us all die 1 by 1. Then I have to see Alantir's useful comment about how worthless a player I am, when I have never seen him do anything remotely skillfull ever. Maybe he has, I have just never seen it. So all-in-all, a fun experience. :) Maybe it will help me to become more of a pussy so I can warlord. :)

2004/07/10 05:56, Angrenfea: 
Yes-yes, really slow and nonskilled player:))

2004/07/10 08:29, Tankist:    -Tempus- 
Me likes

2004/07/10 09:08, Snakr:   
fuck you morons? call me newbie and lousy pker if u want, but as long as you NEVER EVER fought me
STFU!

2004/07/10 09:37, Manaja:   
Now THAT is a good log!


2004/07/10 10:02, Nero: 
I fought you several times Snakr.

2004/07/10 10:07, Jocke:   
If you would have kept your heads cool when blocked in, you did not have to die. There are two rooms in the Khuzur building and khuzur is only in one of them. The four of you could easily have killed the mobs next to the door if you all stayed together and remained calm. You would then have had one safe room to regen and cure in. The next step, to kill the orc and to blind/sleep the troll would have bee easy. Fun for the orc atleast. :)

2004/07/10 10:08, Matrix:   
nice fight indeed!

2004/07/10 11:45, Marillion: 
For once i agree with jocke.

2004/07/10 17:00, Khannable: 
Alantir...it just looks like you need a good butt kicking. Shut up man if you don't have anything nice to say.

2004/07/10 17:05, Alantir: 
Well it was needed, Nero's been calling me things he have no idea about (in arglebargle threads and on random runes), and then this is the first thing I see from him. Just had to point it out. :)

2004/07/10 17:57, Nero: 
I have no idea about? I have fought you many many times. Never seen anything yet. I have only one death to you ever and that was because I could never expected you to walk in cellar. Door broken or not. But I was still really really embarrased about it. :)

2004/07/10 17:59, Nero: 
Jocke: Of course your right, it was a complete screw up all the way around. I blame myself for blocking everyone in when the group didn't know how to handle that kind of situation.

2004/07/11 04:55, Aschit: 
Why so sensitive, Snakr? Hard to get respect when you cheated/lamed your way to the 'top'?

As for flaming you without fighting you: half of Mume has grouped with you and fought against you. Unfortunately, it was done at the same time.

2004/07/11 05:29, Boofhead: 
It's all Nero's fault!

2004/07/11 11:46, Jocke:   
I don't think Nero did anything wrong by blocking. The problem is that the group didn't know how to act after the door was blocked. There was also no communication between the group members trying to sort the situation out. Nero should however have take command of the situation telling people what to do. The most common reason for fuck ups like this one is the lack of communication. When people panic they tend to shut every sense off and do irrational things.

2004/07/11 22:22, Sogard:   
Nero: You mean you've fought Snakr several different times, or that you've fought several of his accounts at once? :)

Snakr: you -ARE- a lowsy pker. How the hell can you possibly expect people to give you any props(praise) when you learned by cheating more/worse than anyone else in the history of the mud(?), and you warlorded a scout, on a fast link, playing more hours a day than some of us do in a week or two?
That's like Gray thinking he was the shit because he warlorded after taking a month off from work to play mume, or that sunning a troll is the same as a darkie looting a foci.


And yes, if I played as much as you, I'd beable to do as much as you probably, but if I had that much free time, I'd spend it on something that isn't MUME. :)

2004/07/12 02:48, Nero: 
Hehe, well I don't know the answer to that question. My <hero bn met znakr at DT door once, he beat on me some like any other zorc thief so I walked away. Nothing to remember.

2004/07/13 19:18, Aschit: 
Hehe, I'm a teacher and (for a change) I'm not working at school much this summer. Yet still I've spent more time on my bike and running than I have on Mume.

Now if only I could say the same about writing :P


top
 


Click here to show another random log

 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back