Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Bring on the flames, it's p(Gal) ! (Gal)comments   back
(2117 hits. Posted 2006/05/23)
Click here to show another random log

!. CW a black fungus (k):Awful UnildŁn:Hurt>
UnildŁn stares at the sky.

!. CW a black fungus (k):Awful UnildŁn:Hurt>
A black fungus (k) lightly hits UnildŁn's right arm and tickles it.

!. CW a black fungus (k):Awful UnildŁn:Hurt>'no way :P
You slash a black fungus (k)'s leaves very hard and shatter it.
A black fungus (k) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!. CW a black fungus (k):Dying UnildŁn:Hurt>emote ‚ctŪcs 'no way :P'
Ok.
UnildŁn screams loudly!

!. CW a black fungus (k):Dying UnildŁn:Hurt>
UnildŁn slashes a black fungus (k)'s trunk extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
get all.coins all**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
You hear a black fungus (k)'s death cry as it collapses.
A black fungus (k) is dead! R.I.P.

!. CW>
You can't find any coins in any container.

!. CW>
UnildŁn says 'he did'
UnildŁn holds his head with both hands and staggers.

!. CW>
UnildŁn says 'remp'

!. CW>tell Nicci nod, 3 worked for meOk.

!. CW>cast norm 'remove p' unildunYou start to concentrate...

Ok.
UnildŁn looks better.

!. CW Mana:Burning>score259/259 hits, 104/110 mana, and 114/126 moves.

!. CW Mana:Burning>cha sp normdrink skinOk.

!. CW Mana:Burning>lUnildŁn smiles happily.
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

Deep Burrow
The remains of a black fungus lie here in a heap of rotting compost.
The remains of a giant green fungus lie here in a heap of rotting compost.
The remains of a black fungus lie here in a heap of rotting compost.
The corpse of a rabid raccoon is lying here.
The corpse of a rabid raccoon is lying here.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
UnildŁn the Man is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.

!. CW Mana:Burning>open exitBurrow
Exits: east, [south].
Akasin narrates 'bashed'

!. CW Mana:Burning>Ok.

!. CW Mana:Burning>s
Deep within the Wild Forest
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
Exits: (north), east, south.

!f CW Mana:Burning>close doorYou don't see any door here.

!f CW Mana:Burning>l nclose doorSome small tracks leading north disappear into the undergrowth.
The burrow is open.

!f CW Mana:Burning>
You don't see any door here.

!f CW Mana:Burning>riA pack horse stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse's reins, and start riding him.

!f CRW Mana:Burning>ldrink skinDeep within the Wild Forest
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
UnildŁn the Man is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.

!f CRW Mana:Burning>
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

!f CRW Mana:Burning>
Quincy narrates 'is p(dimlight) around?'

!f CRW Mana:Burning>close burrowOk.

!f CRW Mana:Burning>s
Deep within the Wild Forest
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: north, east.

!f CRW Mana:Burning>eDeep within the Wild Forest
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: south, west.

!f CRW Mana:Burning>kill wolfcha mood wimpyYou slash a huge, black wolf's right hindfoot extremely hard and shatter it.

!f CRW Mana:Burning a huge, black wolf:Fine>drink skinOk.

!f CRW Mana:Burning a huge, black wolf:Fine>label kYour stomach can't contain anymore!

!f CRW Mana:Burning a huge, black wolf:Fine>Ok.

!f CRW Mana:Burning a huge, black wolf (k):Fine>
UnildŁn slashes a huge, black wolf (k)'s left hindleg extremely hard and
shatters it.

!f CRW Mana:Burning a huge, black wolf (k):Hurt>
You slash a huge, black wolf (k)'s body very hard and shatter it.

!f CRW Mana:Burning a huge, black wolf (k):Hurt>'i'm not a puremage btwemote ‚ctŪcs 'i'm not a puremage btw'
Ok.

!f CRW Mana:Burning a huge, black wolf (k):Hurt>

!f CRW a huge, black wolf (k):Hurt>
UnildŁn sends a huge, black wolf (k) sprawling with a powerful bash.

!f CRW a huge, black wolf (k):Hurt>
You slash a huge, black wolf (k)'s left hindfoot extremely hard and shatter
it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!f CRW a huge, black wolf (k):Wounded>
UnildŁn slashes a huge, black wolf (k)'s left foreleg extremely hard and
shatters it.

!f CRW a huge, black wolf (k):Bad>
You slash a huge, black wolf (k)'s left foreleg hard and shatter it.

!f CRW a huge, black wolf (k):Awful>

!f CRW a huge, black wolf (k):Awful>drink skinlYour stomach can't contain anymore!

!f CRW a huge, black wolf (k):Awful>
Deep within the Wild Forest
A huge, black wolf (k) is here, fighting YOU.
UnildŁn the Man is here, fighting a huge, black wolf (k).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.

!f CRW a huge, black wolf (k):Awful>
UnildŁn slashes a huge, black wolf (k)'s left foreleg extremely hard and
shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
get all.coins all**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
You hear a huge, black wolf (k)'s death cry as it collapses.
A huge, black wolf (k) is dead! R.I.P.

!f CRW>
You can't find any coins in any container.
A cute, bouncing rabbit has arrived from the west.

!f CRW>sDeep within the Wild Forest
A grey wolf is here, salivating profusely.
Exits: north, west.

!f CRW>eAlas, you cannot go that way...

!f CRW>kill wolfdrink skinYou slash a rabid, grey wolf's right foreleg very hard.

!f CRW a rabid, grey wolf:Fine>
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

!f CRW a rabid, grey wolf:Fine>cha mood wimpyOk.

!f CRW a rabid, grey wolf:Fine>statdrink skinUnildŁn says 'im not pure ranger btw'
OB: 67%, DB: 43%, PB: 89%, Armour: 53%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 697,416 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 226. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- novoid
- armour
- strength

!f CRW a rabid, grey wolf:Fine>
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

!f CRW a rabid, grey wolf:Fine>
UnildŁn joins your fight.
UnildŁn slashes a rabid, grey wolf's left foreleg extremely hard and shatters
it.

!f CRW a rabid, grey wolf:Hurt>
You slash a rabid, grey wolf's left foreleg extremely hard and shatter it.

!f CRW a rabid, grey wolf:Wounded>grinYou grin evilly.

!f CRW a rabid, grey wolf:Wounded>
You slash a rabid, grey wolf's right foreleg hard and shatter it.

!f CRW a rabid, grey wolf:Wounded>
UnildŁn sends a rabid, grey wolf sprawling with a powerful bash.

!f CRW a rabid, grey wolf:Wounded>
You slash a rabid, grey wolf's right hindleg extremely hard and shatter it.

!f CRW a rabid, grey wolf:Bad>
UnildŁn slashes a rabid, grey wolf's left foreleg extremely hard and shatters
it.
A rabid, grey wolf is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!f CRW a rabid, grey wolf:Dying>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
score

!f CRW a rabid, grey wolf:Dying>
You can't do that while fighting.

!f CRW a rabid, grey wolf:Dying>
You slash a rabid, grey wolf's right hindfoot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You receive your share of experience.
get all.coins allIt begins to be automatic...
You hear a rabid, grey wolf's death cry as it collapses.
A rabid, grey wolf is dead! R.I.P.

!f CRW>
You can't find any coins in any container.

!f CRW>wDeep within the Wild Forest
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
Exits: east, south.

!f CRW>kill wolfYou slash a black wolf's right forefoot hard.

!f CRW a black wolf:Fine>cha mood wimpyOk.

!f CRW a black wolf:Fine>infUnildŁn joins your fight.
UnildŁn slashes a black wolf's right forefoot extremely hard and shatters it.
You are a female Noldo.
You are 96 years and 3 days old.
You have played 10 days and 13 hours (real time). Session: 6 hrs.
This ranks you as G‚l, Chief Toker of the Cult of the Ducky (level 27).
You are six feet one and weigh eleven stone and six pounds.
Perception: vision 20, hearing 7, smell -10. Alertness: normal.
You must have been sent to Arda to free it from the sorrows that weigh upon it.
You are welcome in Bree, the Shire, Fornost, the Grey Havens, Rivendell, and
Lůrien.
Your equipment weighs one hundred one pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:15 Int:17 Wis:15 Dex:18 Con:14 Wil:14 Per:17.
Offensive Bonus: 67%, Dodging Bonus: 43%, Parrying Bonus: 89%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 53%.
Your mood is wimpy. You will flee if your hit points go below 100.
You have scored 7,953,899 experience points and you have 74,693 travel points.
Tales of your victories have spread throughout Arda (39 wp).
You need 696,101 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 226 lauren coins, 12 celeb pennies, and 8 busc pennies.
You are speaking Westron.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.


*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q:quit (93%) *** You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- noquit
- novoid
- armour
- strength

!f CRW a black wolf:Hurt>
You slash a black wolf's body extremely hard and shatter it.

!f CRW a black wolf:Hurt>
You strongly slash a black wolf's body.

!f CRW a black wolf:Wounded>
UnildŁn sends a black wolf sprawling with a powerful bash.

!f CRW a black wolf:Wounded>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
score

!f CRW a black wolf:Wounded>
You can't do that while fighting.

!f CRW a black wolf:Wounded>
UnildŁn slashes a black wolf's body extremely hard and shatters it.
You slash a black wolf's right hindleg very hard and shatter it.

!f CRW a black wolf:Awful>
You slash a black wolf's left forefoot extremely hard and shatter it.
A black wolf is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!f CRW a black wolf:Dying>
UnildŁn slashes a black wolf's body extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
get all.coins all**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
You hear a black wolf's death cry as it collapses.
A black wolf is dead! R.I.P.

!f CRW>A warhorse stops following UnildŁn.
UnildŁn picks up a warhorse's reins, and starts riding him.
You can't find any coins in any container.

!f CRW>remove copperget topaz-ring allwear topaz-ringuse jewelledrem jewelledwear copperput jewelled sableYou stop using a copper ring.

!f CRW>
You get a jewelled ring from a sable pouch.

!f CRW>
You put a jewelled ring on your right finger.

!f CRW>
You attempt to use the power of the jewelled ring.

The blood begins coursing through your veins quickening its pace, feeding your
muscles as you feel a surge of strength flow through your body.

The duration of the strength spell has been improved.

!f CRW>
You stop using a jewelled ring.

!f CRW>
You put a copper ring on your right finger.
You feel your muscles relax and your pulse slow as the strength that welled
within you subsides.

!f CRW>
You put a jewelled ring in a sable pouch.

!f CRW>
UnildŁn mutters something under his breath.

!f CRW>drink skinYour stomach can't contain anymore!

!f CRW>score259/259 hits, 110/110 mana, and 126/126 moves.

!f CRW>cha sp normdrink skinOk.

!f CRW>
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

!f CRW>eDeep within the Wild Forest
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: north, west.

!f CRW>nDeep within the Wild Forest
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

!f CRW>tell Nicci it's random :DwOk.

!f CRW>nDeep within the Wild Forest
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
Exits: north, east.

!f CRW>
Deep within the Wild Forest
Exits: east, south.

!f CRW>eDeep within the Wild Forest
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
Exits: east, west.

!f CRW>eOutskirts of the Forest
The corpse of a grizzly cub is lying here.
The corpse of a grizzly cub is lying here.
The corpse of a grizzly bear is lying here.
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

!f CRW>
A grasshopper has arrived from the west.

!f CRW>tell Nicci i'm sorry when i say i'm busy pking :(eOk.

!f CRW>
Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CRW>tell Nicci i don't mean to ignore yousOk.

!f CRW>
Forest
Exits: north, east, south.

!f CRW>sForest
The corpse of an ugly forest troll is lying here.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CRW>eDark Pine Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CRW>wForest
The corpse of an ugly forest troll is lying here.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CRW>
UnildŁn says 'they r dead or so'
UnildŁn intercepts a ferocious warg's blow.
A ferocious warg barely hits UnildŁn's left leg and tickles it.

!f CRW>
A ferocious warg says 'I zill xunt you unzil you're dead, Man!'

!f CRW>asYou assist UnildŁn.
A ferocious warg says 'Baszard! I'll gev you jor thaw, Elt!'
A ferocious warg says 'Iv zas your lasw miswake Elj! I will remember you!'
You slash a ferocious warg's left hindfoot extremely hard.

!f CRW a ferocious warg:Fine UnildŁn:Fine>
UnildŁn slashes a ferocious warg's left foreleg extremely hard and shatters it.

!f CRW a ferocious warg:Hurt UnildŁn:Fine>drink skinYour stomach can't contain anymore!

!f CRW a ferocious warg:Hurt UnildŁn:Fine>cha mood aggdrink skinOk.

!f CRW a ferocious warg:Hurt UnildŁn:Fine>
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

!f CRW a ferocious warg:Hurt UnildŁn:Fine>
A ferocious warg says 'It zas your lash misvake Man! I will remember you!'
UnildŁn sends a ferocious warg sprawling with a powerful bash.

!f CRW a ferocious warg:Hurt UnildŁn:Fine>
You slash a ferocious warg's right forefoot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!f CRW a ferocious warg:Hurt UnildŁn:Fine>drink skinYour stomach can't contain anymore!

!f CRW a ferocious warg:Hurt UnildŁn:Fine>cha mood aggOk.
You slash a ferocious warg's body extremely hard and shatter it.

!f CRW a ferocious warg:Wounded UnildŁn:Fine>drink skinYour stomach can't contain anymore!

!f CRW a ferocious warg:Wounded UnildŁn:Fine>
UnildŁn slashes a ferocious warg's left foreleg extremely hard and shatters it.

!f CRW a ferocious warg:Bad UnildŁn:Fine>
You slash a ferocious warg's right foreleg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
A ferocious warg is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!f CRW a ferocious warg:Dying UnildŁn:Fine>
UnildŁn slashes a ferocious warg's right hindfoot extremely hard and shatters
it.
You receive your share of experience.
get all.coins allIt's really not interesting anymore! 
You hear a ferocious warg's death cry as it collapses.
A ferocious warg is dead! R.I.P.

!f CRW>
You can't find any coins in any container.

!f CRW>
UnildŁn begins some strange incantations...

!f CRW>tell Nicci but there's orcs around, so if i say busy, don't be mad, i'm not trying to be rudeOk.

!f CRW>sForest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CRW>'castemote ‚ctŪcs 'cast'
Ok.

!f CRW>
UnildŁn begins some strange incantations...

!f CRW>'hps?emote ‚ctŪcs 'hps?'
Ok.

!f CRW>
UnildŁn utters the words 'judicandus dies'

!f CRW>score259/259 hits, 110/110 mana, and 126/126 moves.

!f CRW>search quickYou begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!f CRW>search quickYou begin to search...

UnildŁn says '-100 or so'

You didn't find anyone.

!f CRW>
UnildŁn says 'im ok'

!f CRW>drink skinYour stomach can't contain anymore!

!f CRW>sBarln narrates 'hmm im fighting an orc then a bn shows up then 2trolls :(...'
Forest
Exits: north, east, west, up.

!f CRW>eDark Pine Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CRW>sPine Forest
Exits: north, east, south.

!f CRW>op vegetationOk.

!f CRW>leadYou stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

!f CW>dCave
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
Exits: east, (up).

!O CW>
UnildŁn dismounts from a warhorse, and stops riding him.
A warhorse now follows UnildŁn.

!O CW>close vegetationOk.

!O CW>close vegetationIt's already closed!
Nicci tells you 'oh no prob, I completley understand.  When I see darkies I
don't generally do much accept whet myself...  Well not really, but it's
rather scary usually.'

!O CW>rYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

!O CW>
Celdinumbra narrates 'lucky you :)'

!O CW>'regenemote ‚ctŪcs 'regen'
Ok.

!O CW>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
score

!O CW>259/259 hits, 110/110 mana, and 126/126 moves.

!O CW>
UnildŁn says 'afk'

!O CW>tell Nicci nod :P i have fun with itBarln narrates 'yeah it sux'
Ok.

!O CW>lCave
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
UnildŁn the Man is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.

!O CW>'sleepemote ‚ctŪcs 'sleep'
Ok.

!O CW>lCave
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
UnildŁn the Man is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.

!O CW>score259/259 hits, 110/110 mana, and 126/126 moves.

!O CW>cha sp normdrink skinOk.

!O CW>
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

!O CW>'or at least restemote ‚ctŪcs 'or at least rest'
Ok.

!O CW>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
score

!O CW>259/259 hits, 110/110 mana, and 126/126 moves.

!O CW>drink skinYour stomach can't contain anymore!

!O CW>lCave
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
UnildŁn the Man is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.

!O CW>'you there?emote ‚ctŪcs 'you there?'
Ok.

!O CW>score259/259 hits, 110/110 mana, and 126/126 moves.

!O CW>cha sp normdrink skinOk.

!O CW>
You drink the water.

!O CW>exam unlidunNicci tells you 'I wish you could help me with my scout.  I so would like to
be able to win a pk sometime'
You don't see an unlidun.

!O CW>exam unildunYou see nothing special about him.
UnildŁn has some small bruises.
UnildŁn seems to have:
       A clean light wound at the left foot.
UnildŁn is using: 
<wielded>            a longsword (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a gilded round shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of ring mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a pair of ring mail gloves (well-maintained)
<worn on legs>       a pair of white chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on finger>     a gold ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain silken sash
<worn on belt>       a lantern; it is lit
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a stone

!O CW>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
score

!O CW>259/259 hits, 110/110 mana, and 126/126 moves.

!O CW>tell Nicci nod, let me know sometime when you can log him, and i'll help fix it upOk.

!O CW>drink skinscoreYour stomach can't contain anymore!

!O CW>259/259 hits, 110/110 mana, and 126/126 moves.

!O CW>cha sp normOk.

!O CW>tell Nicci like, log him, and give me a tellOk.

!O CW>drink skinYour stomach can't contain anymore!

!O CW>score259/259 hits, 110/110 mana, and 126/126 moves.

!O CW>cha sp normOk.

!O CW>drink skinYour stomach can't contain anymore!

!O CW>lCave
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
UnildŁn the Man is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.

!O CW>score259/259 hits, 110/110 mana, and 126/126 moves.

!O CW>tell Nicci whenever, not necessarily nowOk.

!O CW>lCave
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
UnildŁn the Man is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.

!O CW>drink waterYour stomach can't contain anymore!

!O CW>pour water skinYou pour some water into a water skin.

!O CW>
Nicci tells you 'could you help me figure out if it is sneak or stab that is
the prob?'

!O CW>scorewakestand259/259 hits, 110/110 mana, and 126/126 moves.

!O CW>
You are already awake...

!O CW>
You stop resting, and stand up.

!O CW>cast norm 'cure serious' unildunYou start to concentrate...

rOk.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!O CW Mana:Burning>tell Nicci nod, foshoOk.

!O CW Mana:Burning>exam unildunYou see nothing special about him.
UnildŁn has some small bruises.
UnildŁn seems to have:
       A clean light wound at the left foot.
UnildŁn is using: 
<wielded>            a longsword (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a gilded round shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of ring mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a pair of ring mail gloves (well-maintained)
<worn on legs>       a pair of white chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on finger>     a gold ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain silken sash
<worn on belt>       a lantern; it is lit
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a stone

!O CW Mana:Burning>tell Nicci i'll spend as long as you want fixing itOk.

!O CW Mana:Burning>scorecha sp norm259/259 hits, 98/110 mana, and 126/126 moves.

!O CW Mana:Burning>drink skinOk.

!O CW Mana:Burning>scoreYour stomach can't contain anymore!

!O CW Mana:Burning>259/259 hits, 98/110 mana, and 126/126 moves.

!O CW Mana:Burning>score259/259 hits, 99/110 mana, and 126/126 moves.

!O CW Mana:Burning>score259/259 hits, 99/110 mana, and 126/126 moves.

!O CW Mana:Burning>rYou are already resting.

!O CW Mana:Burning>score259/259 hits, 100/110 mana, and 126/126 moves.

!O CW Mana:Burning>statOB: 105%, DB: -7%, PB: 51%, Armour: 53%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 695,187 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 226. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- novoid
- armour
- strength
- tiredness

!O CW Mana:Burning>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
score

!O CW Mana:Burning>259/259 hits, 106/110 mana, and 126/126 moves.

!O CW Mana:Burning>scorel259/259 hits, 110/110 mana, and 126/126 moves.

!O CW>drink skinCave
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
UnildŁn the Man is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.

!O CW>scoreYour stomach can't contain anymore!

!O CW>259/259 hits, 110/110 mana, and 126/126 moves.

!O CW>wakestandYou are already awake...

!O CW>
You stop resting, and stand up.

!O CW>cast norm 'cure serious' unildunYou start to concentrate...

rOk.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!O CW Mana:Burning>exam unildunYou see nothing special about him.
UnildŁn has a few scratches.
UnildŁn seems to have:
       A clean light wound at the left foot.
UnildŁn is using: 
<wielded>            a longsword (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a gilded round shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of ring mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a pair of ring mail gloves (well-maintained)
<worn on legs>       a pair of white chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on finger>     a gold ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain silken sash
<worn on belt>       a lantern; it is lit
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a stone

!O CW Mana:Burning>drink skinYour stomach can't contain anymore!

!O CW Mana:Burning>score259/259 hits, 95/110 mana, and 126/126 moves.

!O CW Mana:Burning>'hps?emote ‚ctŪcs 'hps?'
Ok.

!O CW Mana:Burning>scorecha sp norm259/259 hits, 96/110 mana, and 126/126 moves.

!O CW Mana:Burning>Ok.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
score

!O CW Mana:Burning>259/259 hits, 99/110 mana, and 126/126 moves.

!O CW Mana:Burning>beep unildunOk.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
Nicci tells you 'I can stab most mobs. someone said I might be able to train
off awareness and use night vision, but not sure if that would accomplish the
same thing or not'

!O CW Mana:Burning>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
score

!O CW Mana:Burning>259/259 hits, 103/110 mana, and 126/126 moves.

!O CW Mana:Burning>tell Nicci well, it'll lower thief %, so stick with awarenessOk.

!O CW Mana:Burning>drink skinscoreYour stomach can't contain anymore!

!O CW Mana:Burning>259/259 hits, 107/110 mana, and 126/126 moves.

!O CW Mana:Burning>scorecha sp norm259/259 hits, 108/110 mana, and 126/126 moves.

!O CW Mana:Burning>drink skinOk.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

!O CW Mana:Burning>lCave
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
UnildŁn the Man is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.

!O CW>
Akasin narrates 'any need grey sack'

!O CW>'come back :Pemote ‚ctŪcs 'come back :P'
Ok.

!O CW>drink skinYour stomach can't contain anymore!

!O CW>score259/259 hits, 110/110 mana, and 126/126 moves.

!O CW>tell akasin nodOk.

!O CW>drink skinscoreYour stomach can't contain anymore!

!O CW>259/259 hits, 110/110 mana, and 126/126 moves.

!O CW>cha sp normOk.

!O CW>score259/259 hits, 110/110 mana, and 126/126 moves.

!O CW>whePlayers in your zone
--------------------
UnildŁn              - Cave
G‚l                  - Cave

!O CW>
Akasin tells you 'rd'

!O CW>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
score

!O CW>259/259 hits, 110/110 mana, and 126/126 moves.

!O CW>
Quincy narrates 'can anyone help me with rent money?'

!O CW>tell akasin nod, hide it nn rentplace :DOk.

!O CW>lCave
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
UnildŁn the Man is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.

!O CW>drink skinYour stomach can't contain anymore!

!O CW>whois quincyQuincy Telrunya, the pyro-menace !! is a level twenty-two Noldorin Scholar.
Is playing from *.sg.
Left home to find his missing brother, however got sidetracked. Should he ever meet his elder brother again, noone knows.

!O CW>
Nicci tells you 'when could you have a few to help?'

!O CW>
Akasin tells you 'nod'

!O CW>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
score

!O CW>259/259 hits, 110/110 mana, and 126/126 moves.

!O CW>tell nicci soon i believeOk.

!O CW>tell nicci unless pklOk.

!O CW>
Cave
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
UnildŁn the Man is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.

!O CW>beep unildunOk.
Smickly narrates 'you mean like give you a referral for a job?'

!O CW>giggleYou giggle.

!O CW>drink skindrink waterYour stomach can't contain anymore!

!O CW>
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

!O CW>pour water skinThere is no room for more.

!O CW>lCave
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
UnildŁn the Man is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.

!O CW>
The vegetation is opened from the other side.

!O CW>
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from above.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from above.

!O CW>
Quincy narrates 'nah just a buffer'

!O CW>wakestand
UnildŁn intercepts *Thrice the Zaugurz Orc*'s blow.
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* strongly crushes UnildŁn's body and tickles it.

!O CW>
You are already awake...

!O CW>
You stop resting, and stand up.
UnildŁn slashes *Thrice the Zaugurz Orc*'s body hard and tickles it.

!O CW>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* joins *Thrice the Zaugurz Orc*'s fight.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* pounds UnildŁn's right hand hard and tickles it.

!O CW>yell HE AWFKOk.

!O CW>yell AFKOk.

!O CW>cast 'li' *orc*You start to concentrate...
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* sends UnildŁn sprawling with a powerful bash.

cast 'li' *orc**Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW>
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* with full impact.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
!O CW Mana:Burning>cast 'col' *orc*
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.

!O CW Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from above.

!O CW Mana:Burning>score*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.
You can't do that while fighting.
You slash *Thrice the Zaugurz Orc*'s right arm hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O CW Mana:Burning *Thrice the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>cha sp normdrink skinOk.

!O CW Mana:Burning *Thrice the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

!O CW Mana:Burning *Thrice the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>cha mood wimpyOk.
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.

!O CW Mana:Burning>cast 'col' *orc*Nobody here by that name.
UnildŁn seems to have recovered his senses.

!O CW Mana:Burning>cast 'col' *orc*Nobody here by that name.

!O CW Mana:Burning>close vegetationOk.

!O CW Mana:Burning>l uThe vegetation is closed.

!O CW Mana:Burning>yell HE AFKOk.

!O CW Mana:Burning>yell HE AFKOk.

!O CW Mana:Burning>drink skinYour stomach can't contain anymore!

!O CW Mana:Burning>score259/259 hits, 98/110 mana, and 126/126 moves.

!O CW Mana:Burning>cha sp normOk.

!O CW Mana:Burning>drink skinYour stomach can't contain anymore!

!O CW Mana:Burning>score259/259 hits, 99/110 mana, and 126/126 moves.

!O CW Mana:Burning>lCave
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
UnildŁn the Man is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.

!O CW Mana:Burning>score259/259 hits, 99/110 mana, and 126/126 moves.

!O CW Mana:Burning>'DUDE OMFGemote ‚ctŪcs 'DUDE OMFG'
Ok.

!O CW Mana:Burning>beep unildunOk.

!O CW Mana:Burning>beep unildunOk.

!O CW Mana:Burning>beep unildunYou seem to be repeating yourself today.

!O CW Mana:Burning>beep unildunYou seem to be repeating yourself today.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* yells from above 'comfs'

!O CW Mana:Burning>
UnildŁn nods solemnly.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
The vegetation is opened from the other side.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from above.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from above.

!O CW Mana:Burning>cast 'colour spray' orc*
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* pounds UnildŁn's body very hard.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

UnildŁn slashes *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*'s right hand and tickles it.

UnildŁn panics, and attempts to flee.
UnildŁn leaves up.

Ok.
You spray *Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* with many-coloured rays of bright light.
You lightly slash *Thrice the Zaugurz Orc*'s head and tickle it.

!O CW Mana:Burning *Thrice the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>'he back
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Thrice the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>cha mood wimpy
UnildŁn has arrived from above.
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* closes the vegetation.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Thrice the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>f
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* joins *Thrice the Zaugurz Orc*'s fight.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* strongly pounds your right arm.
You feel a strong ache there!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Thrice the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
UnildŁn joins your fight.
UnildŁn slashes *Thrice the Zaugurz Orc*'s left arm extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Thrice the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* crushes your head hard and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Thrice the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Thrice the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
Inactivity timeout postponed...

Your head stops stinging.
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>emote ‚ctŪcs 'he back'
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Corner of a Forest
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* leaves west.

!f CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the west.

!f CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Pine Forest
Exits: north, east, south.

!f CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open vegetationOk.

!f CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>driCave
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
UnildŁn the Man is standing here.
Exits: east, (up).

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>A pack horse stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse's reins, and start riding him.

!O CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* pounds UnildŁn's left arm and tickles it.

!O CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eCorner of a Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wPine Forest
Exits: north, east, south, (down).

!f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>dCave
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* is here, fighting UnildŁn.
UnildŁn the Man is here, fighting *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*.
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, (up).
cast 'col' *orc*UnildŁn sends *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* sprawling with a powerful bash.

!O CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* crushes UnildŁn's body extremely hard and tickles it.
UnildŁn slashes *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*'s right hand hard and tickles it.

!O CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast 'colour spray' thriceYou start to concentrate...

cast 'colour spray' thrice*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

!O CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
UnildŁn slashes *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*'s head very hard and tickles it.

!O CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from above.

!O CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
UnildŁn intercepts *Thrice the Zaugurz Orc*'s blow.
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* crushes UnildŁn's left arm extremely hard.

!O CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>na FLEEOk.

!O CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast 'colour spray'
Nicci tells you 'is portal more reliable than teleport?'
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* seems to have recovered his senses.

!O CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Who should the spell be cast upon?

!O CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
!O CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.

!O CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* sends UnildŁn sprawling with a powerful bash.

!O CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast 'colour spray' thriceYou start to concentrate...

tell Nicci busycast 'colour spray' thrice*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from above.

*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* pounds UnildŁn's body very hard.
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.

!O CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

!O CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast 'colour spray' thriceNobody here by that name.
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from above.

!O CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* crushes UnildŁn's left foot extremely hard.

!O CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast 'colour spray' thriceYou start to concentrate...
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* strongly pounds UnildŁn's body and tickles it.

cast 'colour spray' thriceUnildŁn seems to have recovered his senses.

*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!
UnildŁn panics, and attempts to flee.
UnildŁn leaves up.

!O CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>UnildŁn narrates 'fight?'
Nobody here by that name.

!O CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open vegetation
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.

!O CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>It's already open!

!O CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>u
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from above.

!O CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Pine Forest
Exits: north, east, south, (down).

!f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>nDark Pine Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sPine Forest
Exits: north, east, south, (down).

!f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the east.

Corner of a Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sSouth Fork of the Bruinen
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You feel a hidden presence.
The water is frozen solid.

!~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>nCorner of a Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The ground is frozen solid.

!f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wopen vegetationdPine Forest
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* is here, fighting UnildŁn.
UnildŁn the Man is here, fighting *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*.
Exits: north, east, south, (down).

!f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>It's already open!

!f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Cave
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, (up).

!O CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>uPine Forest
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* is here, fighting UnildŁn.
UnildŁn the Man is here, fighting *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*.
Exits: north, east, south, (down).
UnildŁn panics, and attempts to flee.
UnildŁn leaves north.

!f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>nThe vegetation closes quietly.
Dark Pine Forest
UnildŁn the Man is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>nDark Pine Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
UnildŁn leaves north.

!f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>nDark Forest
Exits: north, south, west.

!f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Dark Forest
Exits: south, west.

!f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wDark Pine Forest
UnildŁn the Man is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sDark Pine Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>nDark Pine Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>'hps?
You feel your muscles regain some of their former energy.
The sun rises in the east.
UnildŁn bleeds from open wounds.

!f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>scoreemote ‚ctŪcs 'hps?'
Ok.

!f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha sp norm236/259 hits, 84/110 mana, and 114/126 moves.

!f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>drink skinOk.
UnildŁn giggles.

!f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

!f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>nDark Pine Forest
The corpse of an ugly forest troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eBirches
Exits: north, east, west.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
UnildŁn says '223'

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
UnildŁn thanks everyone for their hard work!

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>nOld Wall
Exits: east, south.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>'cure selfemote ‚ctŪcs 'cure self'
Ok.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>op ruinYou don't see any ruin here.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>l d
UnildŁn begins some strange incantations...

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Nothing special there...

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>reveal quickYou begin to search...
UnildŁn utters the words 'judicandus dies'

UnildŁn begins some strange incantations...

You didn't find anyone.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
UnildŁn utters the words 'judicandus dies'

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
UnildŁn begins some strange incantations...

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>'we fight 'ememote ‚ctŪcs 'we fight 'em'
Ok.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>'go wimpy
UnildŁn utters the words 'judicandus dies'

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>UnildŁn says 'i bashed 1'
emote ‚ctŪcs 'go wimpy'
Ok.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
UnildŁn begins some strange incantations...

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>'target thriceemote ‚ctŪcs 'target thrice'
Ok.
UnildŁn utters the words 'judicandus dies'

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>drink skinscoreYour stomach can't contain anymore!

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>l239/259 hits, 91/110 mana, and 121/126 moves.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Old Wall
UnildŁn the Man is standing here.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eRuins
Exits: south, west.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>scorecha sp norm241/259 hits, 94/110 mana, and 125/126 moves.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>drink skinOk.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>'ok?emote ‚ctŪcs 'ok?'
Ok.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>statscoreOB: 64%, DB: 43%, PB: 87%, Armour: 53%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 695,187 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 226. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- noquit
- armour
- strength

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>242/259 hits, 95/110 mana, and 126/126 moves.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>'hps?emote ‚ctŪcs 'hps?'
Ok.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
UnildŁn says 'they on my horse'

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
UnildŁn nods solemnly.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>'how manaemote ‚ctŪcs 'how mana'
Ok.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>score243/259 hits, 97/110 mana, and 126/126 moves.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha sp normOk.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>drink skinUnildŁn says '270'
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>score243/259 hits, 98/110 mana, and 126/126 moves.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
UnildŁn giggles.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
UnildŁn says '9'

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>iYou are carrying:
a wooden pipe
a bejewelled shield (flawless)

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
UnildŁn says 'gogo'
Kenzu narrates 'Howdy kids.'

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the west.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the west.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>exam pipesUnildŁn barely slashes *Thrice the Zaugurz Orc*'s body and tickles it.
pipe (carried) : 
some sweet-smelling dried mauve petals
some sweet-smelling dried mauve petals

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Birches
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eRocky Hill
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wBirches
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ncast 'colour spray' thriceRuins
UnildŁn the Man is here, fighting *Thrice the Zaugurz Orc*.
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* is here, fighting UnildŁn.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* is here, fighting UnildŁn.
Exits: south, west.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

cast 'colour spray' thriceUnildŁn avoids being bashed by *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* who loses his balance.

Ok.
You spray *Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* with many-coloured rays of bright light.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...
UnildŁn slashes *Thrice the Zaugurz Orc*'s right arm and tickles it.

*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* sends UnildŁn sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves west.

w*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* leaves south.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eOld Wall
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.
UnildŁn seems to have recovered his senses.
You feel bolder.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Ruins
Exits: south, west.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sBirches
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* leaves north.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Rocky Hill
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>lRocky Hill
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
UnildŁn the Man is standing here.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eOops! You cannot go there riding!

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eOops! You cannot go there riding!

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>nHill
Exits: north, east, south.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eThe day has begun.
UnildŁn bleeds from open wounds.

Steep Hill
Exits: north, south, west.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eAlas, you cannot go that way...

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eAlas, you cannot go that way...

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ssOops! You cannot go there riding!

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eOops! You cannot go there riding!

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Alas, you cannot go that way...

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wHill
Exits: north, east, south.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ssRocky Hill
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Birches
Exits: north, south, west.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eAlas, you cannot go that way...

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sShallows
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The water is frozen solid.

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eBranch to River Bruinen
Exits: [north], east, west.

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wShallows
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wOops! You cannot go there riding!

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>nBirches
Exits: north, south, west.
The ground is frozen solid.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wBirches
Exits: north, east, south.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>nBirches
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wBirches
Exits: north, east, west.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wDark Pine Forest
The corpse of an ugly forest troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wForest
Exits: north, east, south.

!f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wAlas, you cannot go that way...

!f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>nForest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eDark Hill
The corpse of Eoghha is lying here.
Exits: north, south, west.

!( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>neDark Hill
Exits: north, south, west.

!( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>neUnder an Overhang
Exits: east, south, west.

!= CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eUnder an Overhang
Exits: east, west.

!= CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Under an Overhang
Exits: east, south, west.

!= CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eUnder an Overhang
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

!= CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>nCave
Exits: south, down.

!O CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>leaddYou stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>dTunnel
Exits: up, down.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wTunnel
Exits: west, up.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wIn a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east, west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Deep Inside a Dark Chamber
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, (west).

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* leaves west.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wThe staircase closes quietly.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exitpick exitYou don't see any exit here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You don't see any exit here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
UnildŁn says 'aha'

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open staircasewOk.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Staircase
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (east), down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exitOk.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast 'colour spray' thrice
UnildŁn says 'dont'

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* crushes UnildŁn's body extremely hard.

*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.

UnildŁn strongly slashes *Thrice the Zaugurz Orc*'s body and tickles it.

*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>du
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.
The Corridor
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast 'colour spray' thriceStaircase
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* approaches UnildŁn, trying to crush him.
You start to concentrate...

close exitUnildŁn slashes *Thrice the Zaugurz Orc*'s body hard.

pick exit*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* crushes UnildŁn's body and tickles it.

*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
You spray *Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* with many-coloured rays of bright light.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>It's already closed!
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

cast 'colour spray' thriceYou manage to enable the lock.
UnildŁn slashes *Thrice the Zaugurz Orc*'s left arm and tickles it.
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* crushes UnildŁn's right leg and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.
You hear some apparently very close noise from the east.

*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

ducast 'colour spray' thrice*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The Corridor
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Staircase
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [east], down.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* lightly pounds UnildŁn's body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
UnildŁn slashes *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*'s left leg hard and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>dThe Corridor
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>uStaircase
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* is here, fighting UnildŁn.
UnildŁn the Man is here, fighting *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*.
Exits: [east], down.
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'colour spray' thriceYou start to concentrate...

*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* crushes UnildŁn's left arm extremely hard.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.

cast 'colour spray' thrice*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.

*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* tries to pound UnildŁn, but he parries successfully.

Ok.
You spray *Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* with many-coloured rays of bright light.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

cast 'colour spray' thrice*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.
UnildŁn slashes *Thrice the Zaugurz Orc*'s left hand hard.
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.

*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* approaches UnildŁn, trying to pound him.

*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

Ok.
You spray *Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* with many-coloured rays of bright light.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'li' thricedNobody here by that name.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill thriceThe Corridor
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Thrice the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful>cast 'li' thrice
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Thrice the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful>
You start to concentrate...
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>nkill thriceChamber of 'Ghar-Bidch'
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (south).
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* leaves south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sThey aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill thriceThe Corridor
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* leaves up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>uStaircase
UnildŁn the Man is here, fighting *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* is here, fighting UnildŁn.
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill thriceYou approach *Thrice the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to slash him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Thrice the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful>cast 'li' thrice
You lightly slash *Thrice the Zaugurz Orc*'s body and shatter it.
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* is stunned and will probably die soon.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Thrice the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful>
You start to concentrate...

*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* sends UnildŁn sprawling with a powerful bash.

Ok.
The impact of your lightning bolt kills *Thrice the Zaugurz Orc*.
You feel more experienced.
info to level %XCongratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Thrice the Zaugurz Orc*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Thrice the Zaugurz Orc* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>to level 642152

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* pounds UnildŁn's head and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'colour spray' orcYou start to concentrate...

cast 'colour spray' orclook in corpse*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>corpse (here) : 
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a fortune in gold
a giant spear (flawless)
a gleaming belt
a heavy morningstar
a metal breastplate (flawless)
a metal wall shield (flawless)
a pair of greaves (flawless)
a pair of plate vambraces (flawless)
a pair of ring mail gloves (flawless)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a ring mail coif (flawless)
a sable pouch
a set of lock picks
a water skin
a web

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* approaches UnildŁn, trying to pound him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
UnildŁn seems to have recovered his senses.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>get gleaming allcast 'colour spray' orcYou get a gleaming belt from the corpse of *an Orc*.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* approaches UnildŁn, trying to pound him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'colour spray' orcYou start to concentrate...
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* pounds UnildŁn's head and tickles it.

UnildŁn slashes *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*'s left arm hard and tickles it.

*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* approaches UnildŁn, trying to pound him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>na hit itcast 'colour spray' orcOk.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

look in corpseUnildŁn slashes *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*'s right leg very hard and tickles it.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>corpse (here) : 
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a fortune in gold
a giant spear (flawless)
a heavy morningstar
a metal breastplate (flawless)
a metal wall shield (flawless)
a pair of greaves (flawless)
a pair of plate vambraces (flawless)
a pair of ring mail gloves (flawless)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a ring mail coif (flawless)
a sable pouch
a set of lock picks
a water skin
a web

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>na hps?
UnildŁn bleeds from open wounds.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>get sable allget all.coins allYou get a sable pouch from the corpse of *an Orc*.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You get a fortune in gold from the corpse of *an Orc*.
There was 54 lauren coins, 14 celeb pennies, and 44 busc pennies.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* pounds UnildŁn's right foot extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>exam 3.sablepouch (used) : 
a blue crystal
UnildŁn strongly slashes *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*'s head and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'colour spray' orcYou start to concentrate...
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You hear some close noise from the east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* approaches UnildŁn, trying to pound him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>exam 4.sable
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* lightly pounds UnildŁn's body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'col' *orc*pouch (carried) : 
Nothing.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>lStaircase
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
UnildŁn the Man is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>look in corpse
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'col' *orc*corpse (here) : 
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a giant spear (flawless)
a heavy morningstar
a metal breastplate (flawless)
a metal wall shield (flawless)
a pair of greaves (flawless)
a pair of plate vambraces (flawless)
a pair of ring mail gloves (flawless)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a ring mail coif (flawless)
a set of lock picks
a water skin
a web
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* approaches UnildŁn, trying to pound him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *orc*!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *orc*
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *orc*They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>They aren't here.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* approaches UnildŁn, trying to pound him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *orc*You barely slash *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*'s right hand and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine UnildŁn:Wounded>kill *orc*
UnildŁn slashes *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*'s left arm hard and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine UnildŁn:Wounded>
You're already fighting!
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine UnildŁn:Wounded>cha mood wimpykill *orc*Ok.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *orc*They aren't here.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *orc*
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* approaches UnildŁn, trying to pound him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *orc*You approach *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to slash him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine UnildŁn:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine UnildŁn:Wounded>kill *orc*You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine UnildŁn:Wounded>kill *orc*
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine UnildŁn:Wounded>kill *orc*You're already fighting!
You slash *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*'s left leg extremely hard.
UnildŁn lightly slashes *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*'s body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine UnildŁn:Wounded>kill *orc*You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine UnildŁn:Wounded>kill *orc*You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine UnildŁn:Wounded>kill *orc*You're already fighting!
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine UnildŁn:Wounded>kill *orc*You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine UnildŁn:Wounded>kill *orc*You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine UnildŁn:Wounded>kill *orc*You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine UnildŁn:Wounded>kill *orc*You're already fighting!
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *orc*They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *orc*They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *orc*They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *orc*They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *orc*They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *orc*They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *orc*They aren't here.

###I saw that Unildun was wounded, so I hoped I would buff, and he would go agg and hit.###

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *orc**Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>kill *orc*You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>kill *orc*You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>kill *orc*You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *orc*They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *orc*They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *orc*kill *orc*They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *orc*They aren't here.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *orc**Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* tries to pound UnildŁn, but he parries successfully.
You lightly slash *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*'s right arm and tickle it.
UnildŁn slashes *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*'s right hand very hard and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt UnildŁn:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt UnildŁn:Wounded>cast 'col' *orc*You start to concentrate...

*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cha spellc quickOk.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'col' *orc*Nobody here by that name.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>dThe Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'li' orcNobody here by that name.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Quincy narrates 'who wanna do amon run?'
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>uStaircase
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'li' orc*You start to concentrate...

UnildŁn swiftly dodges *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*'s attempt to pound him.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* with full impact.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cha sp normOk.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast 'li' orc*Nobody here by that name.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>duThe Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast 'li' orc*Staircase
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>score247/259 hits, 18/110 mana, and 102/126 moves.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>statOB: 67%, DB: 43%, PB: 89%, Armour: 53%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 642,152 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 281. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- armour
- strength

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>info Wps: %K
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* tries to pound UnildŁn, but he parries successfully.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Wps: war leader (42)

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast 'li' orc*You start to concentrate...

*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast 'li' orc*Nobody here by that name.
Some close noise can be heard from the east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>dThe Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast 'li' orc*Nobody here by that name.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>uStaircase
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>deThe Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast 'li' orc*Nobody here by that name.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>eThe Corridor
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (north), west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast 'li' orc*
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* stops using a warhammer.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* confidently draws an engraved broadsword.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You start to concentrate...

w*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>uwAlas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>uThe Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast 'li' orc*Staircase
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>UnildŁn barely slashes *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*'s right hand and tickles it.
You start to concentrate...

*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* with full impact.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>cast 'li' orc*Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill orc*They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill orc*They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>cha mood aggdrink skinOk.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>dYour stomach can't contain anymore!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill orc*The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>eThey aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill orc**Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the east.
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>eThey aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill orc*The Corridor
Exits: (north), west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>wThey aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>wThe Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>uThe Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill orc*Staircase
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here picking a lock.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You try to slash *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*, but he parries successfully.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
UnildŁn tries to slash *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*, but he parries successfully.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* slashes your right foot extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>dThe Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill orc*ukill orc*They aren't here.
UnildŁn bleeds from open wounds.
You bleed from open wounds.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Staircase
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill orc*They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill orc*They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>drink skinYour stomach can't contain anymore!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>statOB: 105%, DB: 41%, PB: 51%, Armour: 53%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 642,152 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 281. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a deep wound at the right foot (clean)
- noquit
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- armour
- strength

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>'hitemote ‚ctŪcs 'hit'
Ok.
UnildŁn gets a giant spear from the corpse of *an Orc*.
UnildŁn gets a web from the corpse of *an Orc*.
UnildŁn gets a metal breastplate from the corpse of *an Orc*.
UnildŁn gets a ring mail coif from the corpse of *an Orc*.
UnildŁn gets a pair of greaves from the corpse of *an Orc*.
UnildŁn gets a pair of smooth, black boots from the corpse of *an Orc*.
UnildŁn gets a pair of ring mail gloves from the corpse of *an Orc*.
UnildŁn gets a pair of plate vambraces from the corpse of *an Orc*.
UnildŁn gets a metal wall shield from the corpse of *an Orc*.
UnildŁn gets a forest green cloak from the corpse of *an Orc*.
UnildŁn gets a heavy morningstar from the corpse of *an Orc*.
UnildŁn gets a water skin from the corpse of *an Orc*.
UnildŁn gets a set of lock picks from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Some close noise can be heard from the east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>'go agg
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
emote ‚ctŪcs 'go agg'
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>kill orc*You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
UnildŁn tries to slash *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*, but he parries successfully.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>'don't gac@
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>emote ‚ctŪcs 'don't gac@'
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>'drop allemote ‚ctŪcs 'drop all'
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill orc*They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>'fastemote ‚ctŪcs 'fast'
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill orc*They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill orc*They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>'lowers dbemote ‚ctŪcs 'lowers db'
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill orc*cha mood aggkillThey aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>Hit whom?

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>lStaircase
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
UnildŁn the Man is standing here.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill orc*
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* pounds your left leg and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
You slash *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*'s body hard and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
UnildŁn drops a giant spear.
UnildŁn drops a web.
UnildŁn drops a metal breastplate.
UnildŁn drops a ring mail coif.
UnildŁn drops a pair of greaves.
UnildŁn drops a pair of smooth, black boots.
UnildŁn drops a pair of ring mail gloves.
UnildŁn drops a pair of plate vambraces.
UnildŁn drops a metal wall shield.
UnildŁn drops a forest green cloak.
UnildŁn drops a heavy morningstar.
UnildŁn drops a water skin.
UnildŁn drops a set of lock picks.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
UnildŁn strongly slashes *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*'s body and tickles it.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Some close noise can be heard from the east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>get webYou get a web.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>look in webweb (carried) : 
a dagger (flawless)
five flasks of orkish draught
three small metal flasks

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill orc**Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.
You approach *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to slash him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
UnildŁn approaches *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to slash him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
You lightly slash *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*'s body and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
UnildŁn slashes *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*'s right leg very hard.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* lightly pounds your head and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.
UnildŁn approaches *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to slash him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>get dagger alYou don't see an al to get things from.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill orc*They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill orc*They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill orc*They aren't here.
Some close noise can be heard from the east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>dkill orc*The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>u
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the east.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* swiftly dodges UnildŁn's attempt to slash him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill orc*Staircase
A forest-green cloak lies here, concealing the ground beneath.
A huge, crudely-made spear has been left here.
A large and heavy morningstar lies on the ground.
A metal breastplate is on the ground.
A metal wall shield rests on the ground.
A pair of metal greaves are lying here.
A pair of plate vambraces are lying here.
A pair of ring mail gloves are lying here.
A pair of smooth boots lie on the ground.
A ring mail coif is on the ground.
A set of tools, wrapped in black leather, lies here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>dkill orc*The Corridor
UnildŁn the Man is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>uThey aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill orc*Staircase
A forest-green cloak lies here, concealing the ground beneath.
A huge, crudely-made spear has been left here.
A large and heavy morningstar lies on the ground.
A metal breastplate is on the ground.
A metal wall shield rests on the ground.
A pair of metal greaves are lying here.
A pair of plate vambraces are lying here.
A pair of ring mail gloves are lying here.
A pair of smooth boots lie on the ground.
A ring mail coif is on the ground.
A set of tools, wrapped in black leather, lies here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill orc*They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill orc*They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>cha mood aggdrink skinOk.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>dkill orc*The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>eThey aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill orc*The Corridor
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.
UnildŁn slashes *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*'s body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>ekill orc*You slash *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*'s right arm extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded UnildŁn:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded UnildŁn:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded UnildŁn:Wounded>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>cha mood aggwOk.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill orc*The Corridor
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.
UnildŁn approaches *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to slash him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You approach *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to slash him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded UnildŁn:Wounded>uNo way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded UnildŁn:Wounded>kill orc*You're already fighting!
You slash *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*'s left arm very hard.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>wAlas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill orc*uThey aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill orc*Staircase
A forest-green cloak lies here, concealing the ground beneath.
A huge, crudely-made spear has been left here.
A large and heavy morningstar lies on the ground.
A metal breastplate is on the ground.
A metal wall shield rests on the ground.
A pair of metal greaves are lying here.
A pair of plate vambraces are lying here.
A pair of ring mail gloves are lying here.
A pair of smooth boots lie on the ground.
A ring mail coif is on the ground.
dA set of tools, wrapped in black leather, lies here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill orc*You approach *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to slash him.
UnildŁn approaches *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to slash him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* pounds your right hand hard and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>dNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill orc*dThey aren't here.
You hear some close noise from the east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill orc*The Corridor
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>cast 'li' orc*uAlas, not enough mana flows through you...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Staircase
A forest-green cloak lies here, concealing the ground beneath.
A huge, crudely-made spear has been left here.
A large and heavy morningstar lies on the ground.
A metal breastplate is on the ground.
A metal wall shield rests on the ground.
A pair of metal greaves are lying here.
A pair of plate vambraces are lying here.
A pair of ring mail gloves are lying here.
A pair of smooth boots lie on the ground.
A ring mail coif is on the ground.
kill *dwarf*A set of tools, wrapped in black leather, lies here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>dThe Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>dAlas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>ekill orc*The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>eThey aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill orc*The Corridor
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (north), west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You barely slash *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*'s body and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>
UnildŁn says 'nuke?'
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* pounds your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>wkill orc*No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>wThe Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill orc*They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>wThe Corridor
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.
UnildŁn slashes *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*'s left arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill orc*uYou approach *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to slash him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded UnildŁn:Wounded>kill orc*No way! You are fighting for your life!
You strongly slash *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*'s body.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the east.
You approach *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to slash him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>
UnildŁn approaches *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to slash him.
You feel less protected.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* lightly pounds your left leg and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>w
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
UnildŁn approaches *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to slash him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill orc*You approach *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to slash him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded UnildŁn:Wounded>
You slash *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*'s body.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded UnildŁn:Wounded>na nomana
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* gets a flask of orkish draught from a leather
backpack.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded UnildŁn:Wounded>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* drinks a flask of orkish draught.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* gulps down the draught, staggers but regains his
balance.
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded UnildŁn:Wounded>kill orc*
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>They aren't here.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
UnildŁn approaches *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to slash him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill orc*You approach *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to slash him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded UnildŁn:Wounded>
You slash *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*'s body hard.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>uStaircase
A forest-green cloak lies here, concealing the ground beneath.
A huge, crudely-made spear has been left here.
A large and heavy morningstar lies on the ground.
A metal breastplate is on the ground.
A metal wall shield rests on the ground.
A pair of metal greaves are lying here.
A pair of plate vambraces are lying here.
A pair of ring mail gloves are lying here.
A pair of smooth boots lie on the ground.
A ring mail coif is on the ground.
kill orc*A set of tools, wrapped in black leather, lies here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* approaches UnildŁn, trying to pound him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill orc*dkill orc*You approach *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to slash him.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
The Corridor
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.
UnildŁn approaches *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to slash him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You slash *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*'s right hand hard.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad UnildŁn:Wounded>
Some close noise can be heard from above.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad UnildŁn:Wounded>ukill orc*No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad UnildŁn:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad UnildŁn:Wounded>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* gets a flask of orkish draught from a leather
backpack.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad UnildŁn:Wounded>kill orc*
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* drinks a flask of orkish draught.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* gulps down the draught, staggers but regains his
balance.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad UnildŁn:Wounded>
You're already fighting!
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill orc*They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>eThe Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>kill orc*They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>eThe Corridor
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (north), west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>kill orc**Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* swiftly dodges UnildŁn's attempt to slash him.
You lightly slash *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*'s body.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad UnildŁn:Wounded>w
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* pounds UnildŁn's right arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad UnildŁn:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad UnildŁn:Wounded>kill orc*You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad UnildŁn:Wounded>wNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>kill orc*They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>wThe Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>kill orc*wThey aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
The Corridor
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves up.
UnildŁn bleeds from open wounds.
You bleed from open wounds.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>ukill orc*Staircase
A forest-green cloak lies here, concealing the ground beneath.
A huge, crudely-made spear has been left here.
A large and heavy morningstar lies on the ground.
A metal breastplate is on the ground.
A metal wall shield rests on the ground.
A pair of metal greaves are lying here.
A pair of plate vambraces are lying here.
A pair of ring mail gloves are lying here.
A pair of smooth boots lie on the ground.
A ring mail coif is on the ground.
A set of tools, wrapped in black leather, lies here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
You barely slash *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*'s body and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>kill orc*They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>dkill orc*The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>eThe Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>kill orc*
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>eYou lightly slash *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*'s left arm and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>kill orc*No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>wYou're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>kill orc*
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* swiftly dodges UnildŁn's attempt to slash him.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* lightly pounds your head and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>w
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>kill orc*They aren't here.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves west.
The Corridor
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>kill orc*You approach *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to slash him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>ukill orc*No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>uYou're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>kill orc*No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>uThey aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>kill orc*Staircase
A forest-green cloak lies here, concealing the ground beneath.
A huge, crudely-made spear has been left here.
A large and heavy morningstar lies on the ground.
A metal breastplate is on the ground.
A metal wall shield rests on the ground.
A pair of metal greaves are lying here.
A pair of plate vambraces are lying here.
A pair of ring mail gloves are lying here.
A pair of smooth boots lie on the ground.
A ring mail coif is on the ground.
A set of tools, wrapped in black leather, lies here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [east], down.
UnildŁn approaches *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to slash him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>kill orc*
UnildŁn slashes *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*'s left foot very hard and shatters it.

d!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>kill orc*!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>kill orc*The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>kill orc*eThey aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>kill orc*The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>eThey aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>kill orc*The Corridor
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (north), west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
You slash *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>wkill orc*The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>wThey aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>kill orc*The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>uThey aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>kill orc*Staircase
A forest-green cloak lies here, concealing the ground beneath.
A huge, crudely-made spear has been left here.
A large and heavy morningstar lies on the ground.
A metal breastplate is on the ground.
A metal wall shield rests on the ground.
A pair of metal greaves are lying here.
A pair of plate vambraces are lying here.
A pair of ring mail gloves are lying here.
A pair of smooth boots lie on the ground.
A ring mail coif is on the ground.
A set of tools, wrapped in black leather, lies here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
You approach *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to slash him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful>
UnildŁn joins your fight.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* lightly pounds your right arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful>
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* stops using a warhammer.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* confidently draws an engraved broadsword.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful>d
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>kill orc*The Corridor
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>dkill orc*You approach *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to slash him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful>
UnildŁn joins your fight.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!
UnildŁn slashes *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*'s right foot very hard and shatters
it.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Dying>eYou're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Dying>kill orc*No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Dying>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*:Dying>
You slash *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
info to level %XCongratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Thrag the Zaugurz Orc* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Thrag the Zaugurz Orc*.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>to level 565425

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>look in corpsecorpse (here) : 
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a broad silver belt
a crude bronze key
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a leather backpack
a metal breastplate (flawless)
a metal helmet (flawless)
a metal key
a metal wall shield (flawless)
a pair of ring mail sleeves (flawless)
a small rusted iron key
a thin pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a pile of coins
a warhammer
a water skin

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>info Wps: %KWps: war leader (44)

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>uStaircase
A forest-green cloak lies here, concealing the ground beneath.
A huge, crudely-made spear has been left here.
A large and heavy morningstar lies on the ground.
A metal breastplate is on the ground.
A metal wall shield rests on the ground.
A pair of metal greaves are lying here.
A pair of plate vambraces are lying here.
A pair of ring mail gloves are lying here.
A pair of smooth boots lie on the ground.
A ring mail coif is on the ground.
A set of tools, wrapped in black leather, lies here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Exits: [east], down.

###I'm going to keep posting logs, just because I love the bitching. I loooove it!###
Click here to show another random log

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2006/05/23 15:27, Bhurm: 
AWESOME LOG! NOTABLES PLEASE!

2006/05/23 15:29, Gal: 
Fuck, I didn't post the right one, I posted the mostly unedited one :( I had a bunch of comments, and got rid of the spam in the beginning etc. Sorry!

2006/05/23 15:37, Bhurm: 
NP, didnt read it anyway.

2006/05/23 15:37, Ňgran:   
=P

2006/05/23 15:40, Joacim:   
.

2006/05/23 15:43, Ňgran:   
Nicci tells you 'oh no prob, I completley understand. When I see darkies I
don't generally do much accept whet myself... Well not really, but it's
rather scary usually.'

=)

2006/05/23 15:54, Haunga: 
Thanks Agran :)

2006/05/23 16:07, Thrag:edited 1x   
Typical newbie performance by me. Wish Thrice had stuck around for a little longer though. :(

Really didn't expect pukes to enter so fast, they normally sit out for a long time if they come in at all.

2006/05/23 16:17, Elena: 
Better then the one you posted on notables. :P Hehe!

2006/05/23 18:17, Myrddin:   
What Elena said.

2006/05/23 19:06, Razoor: 
Lame by zorcs to hit the AFK one, that shouldn't be necessary to get kills should it? :p

2006/05/23 19:51, Thrag:edited 1x   
Razoor, we were hitting him because he was intercepting about 90% anyway. And when did we know he was afk? Gal said it in the beggining so we came in to do elf (not the afk man), but man intercepts everything. Then Gal said he was back.

As far as after that, he may be saying he was afk for half the undeads fight but that would be his fault for afking in the middle of a fight and I don't believe it anyway.

2006/05/23 20:02, Breaux: 
i like how you gave him advice in the middle of the fight ;)

2006/05/23 20:22, Aldweth: 
wankers cant just say good log ? morons , thats why nobody wants to post.

2006/05/23 20:34, Ňgran:   
aldweth suck, this log didnt.. satisfied ?=)

2006/05/23 21:24, Salazar: 
Better, agreed. Funny how you start looting coins, sable and examining them in midfight tho ;P

2006/05/23 22:33, Gal: 
;) I knew we were going to win! *tickle Thrag* I felt like I had time ;) Thrag wasn't going anywhere.

2006/05/23 22:51, Salazar: 
And how do you know that? Zorcs tend to have either 1-6 hidden inside or someone nearby to be able to pick them out in case things get rough. Crossrace cheater! ;P

2006/05/24 01:47, Brash: 
ok, i got a plan, how about NO BODY POSTS FUCKING LOGS...and lets hear people bitch about 'oh post logs we are bored' ..

2006/05/24 01:51, Brash: 
i mean jeez, at least its a log, no one is twisting your arm and making you read it

2006/05/24 03:37, Alcarin:   
Hehe I liked the in-fight looting and commands too

2006/05/24 07:52, Thrice:edited 1x   
Hehehe, I'm lvl 22.....Actually, can't believe this got posted :P

2006/05/24 08:33, Durmegil: 
Nice log.


top
 


Click here to show another random log

 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back