Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Getaway in spirit knight (Nockurzh)comments   back
(4455 hits. Posted 2008/01/04)
Click here to show another random log

Nockrip (marc) nocks: ei loadi
You strongly stab the Spirit Knight's body and tickle it.

o= CW HP:Fine the Spirit Knight:Fine>
*Burt the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
Nockrip (marc) sniffs sadly.

!= CW HP:Fine the Spirit Knight:Fine>#   $target is now set to {spiorit} [local]

*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Fine the Spirit Knight:Fine>
*Bellerophon the Beorning Man* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.
Nockral (mar) swiftly dodges *Burt the Dwarf*'s attempt to hit him.

!= CW HP:Fine the Spirit Knight:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
In a Hole beneath the Alcove
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.

!= CW HP:Fine>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]

Nockral (mar) has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Fine>u
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Fine>open rottenvines
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
Ok.

!= CW HP:Fine>u
Nockral (mar) leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.
You follow Nockral.
Collapsed Tunnel
On the ground, there are three large warhammers.
The Spirit Knight is here, fighting Nockrip (marc).
Nockrip (marc) is sitting here sniffing.
*Burt the Dwarf* is here, fighting Nockrip (marc) (glowing).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Aiimhel the Sindarin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate (glowing).
*Bellerophon the Beorning Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Fine>
The Spirit Knight pounds Nockrip (marc)'s left leg hard and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Fine>open rottenvines
You don't see any rottenvines here.

!= CW HP:Fine>u
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Fine>
*Burt the Dwarf* hits Nockrip (marc)'s right foot very hard and tickles it.
Nockrip (marc) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!= CW HP:Fine>open rottenvines
You don't see any rottenvines here.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Fine>w
*Aiimhel the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Bunlak the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Fine>
Nockrip (marc) panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW HP:Fine>open rottenvines
You don't see any rottenvines here.

!= CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Nockrip (marc) staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Bunlak the Dwarf*
hits him.

!= CW HP:Fine>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Nockral (mar) leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.
You follow Nockral.
In a Hole beneath the Alcove
*Borkvo the Dwarf* is sitting here.
Nockrip (marc) has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Fine>s
Collapsed Tunnel
There are three large warhammers here.
An evil Spirit Knight is here, feeding on your fear.
*Burt the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Aiimhel the Sindarin Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*Bellerophon the Beorning Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north.
*Aiimhel the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Fine>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Fine>n
In a Hole beneath the Alcove
*Borkvo the Dwarf* is sitting here.
Exits: south, (up).

!= CW HP:Fine>open rottenvines
u
It's already open!
The Spirit Knight has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Fine>The Spirit Knight intercepts you, making it impossible to try to climb up.

The Spirit Knight hisses, 'Escape is not so easy, now thou wilt die!'
The Spirit Knight snickers triumphantly.
The Spirit Knight approaches *Borkvo the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

!= CW HP:Fine>u
The Spirit Knight intercepts you, making it impossible to try to climb up.
The Spirit Knight hisses, 'Escape is not so easy, now thou wilt die!'
The Spirit Knight snickers triumphantly.
*Burt the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
The Spirit Knight says 'I will wunw you until you're dead, Dwarg!'

!= CW HP:Fine>w

*Aiimhel the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Burt the Dwarf* tries to hit you, but you keep him at bay.
You stab *Burt the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Fine *Burt the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You swiftly dodge *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s attempt to pound you.

!= CW HP:Fine *Burt the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Fine *Burt the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Borkvo the Dwarf* leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.

!= CW HP:Fine *Burt the Dwarf*:Fine>
!= CW HP:Fine *Burt the Dwarf*:Fine>fg
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!= CW HP:Fine *Burt the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Collapsed Tunnel
There are three large warhammers here.
*Bellerophon the Beorning Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Borkvo the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north.

!= CW HP:Fine>s
*Bellerophon the Beorning Man* pounds your right leg extremely hard.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Hurt *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*:Fine>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Hurt *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*:Fine>
*Borkvo the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*:Fine>f
u
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW HP:Hurt *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*:Fine>u
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Aiimhel the Sindarin Elf* leaves his hiding place.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*:Fine>u
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You try to stab *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*, but he parries successfully.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*:Fine>u
u
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Hurt *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*:Fine>u
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Burt the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW HP:Hurt *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*:Fine>u

!= CW HP:Hurt *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*:Fine>u
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Hurt *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*:Fine>u
u
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW HP:Hurt *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*:Fine>u
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Hurt *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*:Fine>u

!= CW HP:Hurt *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Bellerophon the Beorning Man* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

u

!= CW HP:Hurt *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*:Fine>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

cwq

!= CW HP:Hurt *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.

cha mood wimpy

!= CW HP:Hurt *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*:Fine>
*Borkvo the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Hurt *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*:Fine>
*Burt the Dwarf* lightly hits your right leg and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

!= CW HP:Hurt *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*a Dwarf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.
The Spirit Knight has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*:Fine>
*Borkvo the Dwarf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Borkvo the Dwarf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from
the impact.
You try to flee, but cannot!

!= CW HP:Wounded *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*:Fine>
*Borkvo the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
*Bellerophon the Beorning Man* pounds your right leg extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Wounded *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*:Fine>
The Spirit Knight pounds *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*'s left leg extremely
hard and tickles it.

open rottenvines

!= CW HP:Wounded *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*:Fine>
The Spirit Knight says 'I will hung you unwil you're dead, Man!'
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW HP:Wounded *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*:Fine>
Nockrip tells you 'tule'

!= CW HP:Wounded *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*:Fine>
*Burt the Dwarf* masterfully draws a mighty dwarven axe.
You try to flee, but cannot!

!= CW HP:Wounded *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Your head stops stinging.
You flee north.
In a Hole beneath the Alcove
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: south.

o= CW HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Wounded>open rottenvines
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Borkvo the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded>u
u
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Wounded>u
*Bunlak the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.
cha wimpy 999
Wimpy set to: 437
You will attempt to flee!
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Collapsed Tunnel
There are three large warhammers here.
*Bellerophon the Beorning Man* is here, fighting the Spirit Knight.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Aiimhel the Sindarin Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*Burt the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting the Spirit Knight.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The Spirit Knight is here, fighting *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*.
Exits: north.

!= CW HP:Wounded>
*Burt the Dwarf* cleaves your right leg extremely hard.
Ok.

!= CW HP:Wounded *Burt the Dwarf*:Fine>open rottenvines
*Aiimhel the Sindarin Elf* leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.
You don't see any rottenvines here.
*Bellerophon the Beorning Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bellerophon the Beorning Man* leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.

!= CW HP:Wounded *Burt the Dwarf*:Fine>u
You don't see any rottenvines here.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
In a Hole beneath the Alcove
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Borkvo the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Bellerophon the Beorning Man* is standing here.
Exits: south.
You have found *Aiimhel the Sindarin Elf*!

!= CW HP:Wounded>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Bellerophon the Beorning Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
*Borkvo the Dwarf* leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.
*Aiimhel the Sindarin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Aiimhel the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Wounded *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your l
ife!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW HP:Wounded *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*:Fine>open rottenvines
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Bellerophon the Beorning Man* tries to pound you, but your parry is
successful.

!= CW HP:Wounded *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*:Fine>Ok.
*Borkvo the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*:Fine>open rottenvines
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Borkvo the Dwarf* pounds your right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Bad *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*:Fine>open rottenvines
*Burt the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
It's already open!
*Bunlak the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Collapsed Tunnel
There are three large warhammers here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
An evil Spirit Knight is here, feeding on your fear.
Exits: north.

o= CW HP:Bad>
You don't see any rottenvines here.

o= CW HP:Bad>open rottenvines
You don't see any rottenvines here.
The Spirit Knight says 'YOU! Wauturz Orc! You hill die bejore your vime.'
The Spirit Knight quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

o= CW HP:Bad the Spirit Knight:Fine>n
You don't see any rottenvines here.
The Spirit Knight begins some strange incantations...
You try to stab the Spirit Knight, but he parries successfully.

o= CW HP:Bad the Spirit Knight:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
In a Hole beneath the Alcove
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Aiimhel the Sindarin Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*Bellerophon the Beorning Man* is standing here.
*Borkvo the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Burt the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
open rottenvines
Exits: south, (up).

!= CW HP:Bad>
*Burt the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
*Bellerophon the Beorning Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
It's already open!

!= CW HP:Bad *Burt the Dwarf*:Fine>open rottenvines
It's already open!

!= CW HP:Bad *Burt the Dwarf*:Fine>u

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Collapsed Tunnel
On the ground, there are three large warhammers.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
An evil Spirit Knight is here, feeding on your fear.
Exits: north.

o= CW HP:Bad>u
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Bad>u
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Bad>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Bad>u
In a Hole beneath the Alcove
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Aiimhel the Sindarin Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*Bellerophon the Beorning Man* is standing here.
*Borkvo the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Burt the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: south, (up).

!= CW HP:Bad>u
In a Dark, Damp Hole
The corpse of a green snake is lying here.
The corpse of a green snake is lying here.
The corpse of a green snake is lying here.
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
The corpse of a green snake is lying here.
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
u
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
Nockrip (marc) is standing here.
Exits: east, (west).

oO CW HP:Bad>Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Bad>u
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Bad>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Bad>w
Abandoned Cave
A rusty pickaxe with a broken handle lies discarded here.
Nockral (mar) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [north], (east), [up].

oO CW HP:Bad>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Bad>Nockrip (marc) has arrived from the east.
The planks seem to be closed.

oO CW HP:Bad>n
The planks seem to be closed.

oO CW HP:Bad>open exit n
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

!O CW HP:Bad>n
n
The planks seem to be closed.

!O CW HP:Bad>n
*Bellerophon the Beorning Man* has arrived from the east.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
The planks seem to be closed.

!O CW HP:Bad>
*Borkvo the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
The planks seem to be closed.

!O CW HP:Bad>
*Bellerophon the Beorning Man* pounds Nockral (mar)'s right foot extremely
hard.

!O CW HP:Bad>u
Nockrip (marc) nocks: stay togeth
The metaldoor seems to be closed.

!O CW HP:Bad>
Nockrip (marc) crushes *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.
*Burt the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Bad>u

*Burt the Dwarf* cleaves Nockral (mar)'s left arm extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Bad>The metaldoor seems to be closed.
Nockral (mar) panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Bad>open exit u
*Borkvo the Dwarf* pounds Nockral (mar)'s right foot extremely hard.
That's impossible, I'm afraid.
*Aiimhel the Sindarin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Aiimhel the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Bad>u

Nockral (mar) swiftly dodges *a Dwarf*'s attempt to slash him.
Nockral (mar) tries to pound *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*, but he parries
successfully.

!O CW HP:Bad>The metaldoor seems to be closed.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* pounds Nockrip (marc)'s right hand extremely hard.
Nockral (mar) panics, and attempts to flee.
Nockral (mar) leaves >>EAST>>.

!O CW HP:Bad>u
The metaldoor seems to be closed.

!O CW HP:Bad>e
*Borkvo the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Nockral (mar) has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Bad *Borkvo the Dwarf*:Fine>s

*Bellerophon the Beorning Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Bad *Borkvo the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You lightly stab *Borkvo the Dwarf*'s left hand and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Bad *Borkvo the Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
Nockral (mar) leaves >>EAST>>.

!O CW HP:Bad *Borkvo the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Bad *Borkvo the Dwarf*:Fine>yell :D
Ok.
*Aiimhel the Sindarin Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Aiimhel the Sindarin Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured
light.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O CW HP:Bad *Borkvo the Dwarf*:Fine>f
Nockral (mar) has arrived from the east.
You are already attempting to flee!

!O CW HP:Bad *Borkvo the Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* fails to slash you.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
In a Dark, Damp Hole
The corpse of a green snake is lying here.
The corpse of a green snake is lying here.
The corpse of a green snake is lying here.
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
The corpse of a green snake is lying here.
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
Exits: east, (west).
Nockrip (marc) has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Bad>e
The Alcove
Exits: west.
The earth crumbles away beneath your feet - you slip - you fall!
In a Hole beneath the Alcove
Exits: south, (up).

o= CW HP:Bad>s
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

o= CW HP:Bad>st

Nockrip (marc) falls down from above and lands with a crash.

o= CW HP:Bad>s
You stand up.
The Spirit Knight has arrived from the south.

o= CW HP:Bad>
Collapsed Tunnel
On the ground, there are three large warhammers.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north.

o= CW HP:Bad>n
In a Hole beneath the Alcove
Nockrip (marc) is standing here.
An evil Spirit Knight is here, feeding on your fear.
Exits: south, (up).
The Spirit Knight pounds Nockrip (marc)'s body and tickles it.

o= CW HP:Bad>
Nockrip (marc) panics, and attempts to flee.
Nockrip (marc) leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.

o= CW HP:Bad>close rottenvines
Ok.

o= CW HP:Bad>close rottenvines
It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Bad>close rottenvines
It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Bad>l
In a Hole beneath the Alcove
An evil Spirit Knight is here, feeding on your fear.

o= CW HP:Bad>
Nockrip (marc) has arrived from the south.

o= CW HP:Bad>s
Nockrip (marc) leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.
Collapsed Tunnel
You see three large warhammers on the ground.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Nockrip (marc) is standing here.
Exits: north.

o= CW HP:Bad>
Nockrip (marc) leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.

o= CW HP:Bad>sc
47/438 hits and 130/155 moves.

o= CW HP:Bad>
Nockrip (marc) has arrived from the north.

o= CW HP:Bad>
Nockrip (marc) leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.
Nockral (mar) has arrived from the north.

o= CW HP:Bad>
Nockral (mar) leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.
You follow Nockral.
In a Hole beneath the Alcove
An evil Spirit Knight is here, feeding on your fear.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Burt the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is here, fighting Nockrip (marc) (glowing).
*a Dwarf* is sitting here.
*Aiimhel the Sindarin Elf* is sitting here (glowing).
*Bellerophon the Beorning Man* is sitting here.
Nockrip (marc) is here, fighting *Bunlak the Dwarf*.
*Bellerophon the Beorning Man* clambers on his feet.

!= CW HP:Bad>
*Bellerophon the Beorning Man* strongly pounds Nockrip (marc)'s right leg and
tickles it.

!= CW HP:Bad>cwq
cha wimpy 999
Wimpy set to: 437
*Borkvo the Dwarf* falls down from above and lands with a crash.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* swiftly dodges Nockrip (marc)'s attempt to crush him.

!= CW HP:Bad>cha mood wimpy

The Spirit Knight approaches Nockrip (marc), trying to pound him.
Nockrip (marc) panics, and attempts to flee.
Nockrip (marc) leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.

!= CW HP:Bad>Ok.
*Bellerophon the Beorning Man* approaches Nockral (mar), trying to pound him.

!= CW HP:Bad>u
u
*a Dwarf* clambers on his feet.
The Spirit Knight intercepts you, making it impossible to try to climb up.
The Spirit Knight hisses, 'Escape is not so easy, now thou wilt die!'
The Spirit Knight snickers triumphantly.

!= CW HP:Bad>u
The Spirit Knight intercepts you, making it impossible to try to climb up.
The Spirit Knight hisses, 'Escape is not so easy, now thou wilt die!'
The Spirit Knight snickers triumphantly.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
Nockral (mar) strongly pounds *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*'s left leg and
tickles it.

!= CW HP:Bad>The Spirit Knight intercepts you, making it impossible to try to climb up.
The Spirit Knight hisses, 'Escape is not so easy, now thou wilt die!'
The Spirit Knight snickers triumphantly.

!= CW HP:Bad>
Nockral (mar) panics, and attempts to flee.
Nockral (mar) leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.

!= CW HP:Bad>
*Bellerophon the Beorning Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!= CW HP:Bad *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*:Fine>open rottenvines

Nockral (mar) has arrived from the south.
Nockrip (marc) has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Bad *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*:Fine>u
It's already open!
*Bunlak the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
The Spirit Knight intercepts Nockral (mar), making it impossible to climb up.
The Spirit Knight pounds *Burt the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Collapsed Tunnel
On the ground, there are three large warhammers.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north.

o= CW HP:Bad>f
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
In a Hole beneath the Alcove
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Burt the Dwarf* is here, fighting the Spirit Knight (glowing).
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Aiimhel the Sindarin Elf* is sitting here (glowing).
*Bellerophon the Beorning Man* is here, fighting Nockral (mar).
*Borkvo the Dwarf* is sitting here.
Nockral (mar) is here, fighting *Bellerophon the Beorning Man* (glowing).
Nockrip (marc) is standing here.
The Spirit Knight is here, fighting *Burt the Dwarf*.
Exits: south, (up).

!= CW HP:Bad>
*a Dwarf* fails to slash Nockral (mar).
The Spirit Knight intercepts Nockrip (marc), making it impossible to climb up.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Bad>
Nockrip (marc) leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.
Nockral (mar) panics, and attempts to flee.
Nockral (mar) leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.

!= CW HP:Bad>open rottenvines

*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
You lightly stab *a Dwarf*'s left arm and tickle it.

!= CW HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Hurt>u
*Bellerophon the Beorning Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bellerophon the Beorning Man* leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.
Nockral (mar) has arrived from the south.
Nockrip (marc) has arrived from the south.
It's already open!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Hurt>u
The Spirit Knight intercepts Nockral (mar), making it impossible to climb up.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
The Spirit Knight intercepts Nockral (mar), making it impossible to climb up.

!= CW HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Borkvo the Dwarf* clambers on his feet.
Nockrip (marc) leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.

!= CW HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Borkvo the Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW HP:Awful *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.

!= CW HP:Awful *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You swiftly dodge *a Dwarf*'s attempt to slash you.
*Burt the Dwarf* leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.

!= CW HP:Awful *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Burt the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Burt the Dwarf* intercepts the Spirit Knight's blow.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW HP:Awful *a Dwarf*:Hurt>l

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW HP:Awful *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
In a Hole beneath the Alcove
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
*Aiimhel the Sindarin Elf* is sitting here (glowing).
*Borkvo the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
The Spirit Knight is here, fighting *Burt the Dwarf*.
*Burt the Dwarf* is here, fighting the Spirit Knight (glowing).

!= CW HP:Awful *a Dwarf*:Hurt>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Burt the Dwarf* leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Collapsed Tunnel
There are three large warhammers here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Bellerophon the Beorning Man* is here, fighting Nockrip (marc).
Nockrip (marc) is here, fighting *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is here, fighting Nockrip (marc) (glowing).
*Burt the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north.

!= CW HP:Awful>
Nockrip (marc) panics, and attempts to flee.
Nockrip (marc) leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.

!= CW HP:Awful>
*Burt the Dwarf* cleaves your body and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.

!= CW HP:Awful *Burt the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Nockrip (marc) has arrived from the north.
*Bellerophon the Beorning Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!= CW HP:Awful *Burt the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW HP:Awful *Burt the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You stab *Burt the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Awful *Burt the Dwarf*:Hurt>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Nockrip (marc) leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.
*Aiimhel the Sindarin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Aiimhel the Sindarin Elf* pierces your left arm very hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
*Burt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Burt the Dwarf* leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.

!= CW HP:Awful *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*:Fine>open rottenvines

*Aiimhel the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW HP:Awful *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*:Fine>
You don't see any rottenvines here.
You swiftly dodge *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*'s attempt to pound you.

!= CW HP:Awful *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*:Fine>open rottenvines
You don't see any rottenvines here.

!= CW HP:Awful *Bellerophon the Beorning Man*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
In a Hole beneath the Alcove
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting the Spirit Knight.
*Borkvo the Dwarf* is here, fighting Nockrip (marc).
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Nockrip (marc) is here, fighting *Borkvo the Dwarf*.
*Burt the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
The Spirit Knight is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Exits: south, (up).

!= CW HP:Awful>
Nockrip (marc) lightly crushes *Borkvo the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Awful>open rottenvines
It's already open!

!= CW HP:Awful>u
In a Dark, Damp Hole
The corpse of a green snake is lying here.
The corpse of a green snake is lying here.
The corpse of a green snake is lying here.
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
The corpse of a green snake is lying here.
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
Exits: east, (west).

oO CW HP:Awful>u
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Awful>w
Abandoned Cave
A rusty pickaxe with a broken handle lies discarded here.
Nockral (mar) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [north], (east), [up].

oO CW HP:Awful>open exit n
n
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

oO CW HP:Awful>n
The planks seem to be closed.

oO CW HP:Awful>The planks seem to be closed.

oO CW HP:Awful>
Nockral (mar) giggles.

oO CW HP:Awful>b exit n
bash exit n
Nothing seems to happen.

oO CW HP:Awful>b exit n
bash exit n
The will blocking the planks resisted your bash.

oO CW HP:Awful>b exit n
bash exit n
Nothing seems to happen.

Nockral (mar) tries to bash the metaldoor.

You hear a death cry from the east.

oO CW HP:Awful>e
In a Dark, Damp Hole
The corpse of a green snake is lying here.
The corpse of a green snake is lying here.
The corpse of a green snake is lying here.
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
Exits: east, (west).

oO CW HP:Awful>close rottenvines
You don't see any rottenvines here.

oO CW HP:Awful>close rottenvines
close rottenvines
You don't see any rottenvines here.

oO CW HP:Awful>
You don't see any rottenvines here.

oO CW HP:Awful>w
Abandoned Cave
A rusty pickaxe with a broken handle lies discarded here.
Nockral (mar) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [north], (east), [up].

oO CW HP:Awful>e
In a Dark, Damp Hole
The corpse of a green snake is lying here.
The corpse of a green snake is lying here.

oO CW HP:Awful>w
Abandoned Cave
A rusty pickaxe with a broken handle lies discarded here.
Nockral (mar) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [north], (east), [up].

oO CW HP:Awful>
Nockral (mar) opens the metaldoor.

oO CW HP:Awful>
Nockral (mar) leaves |/\|UP|/\|.
You follow Nockral.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Tiny Hill
*Ravager the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.

*( CW HP:Awful>b exit n
bash exit n
You don't see any exit there.

*( CW HP:Awful>
Nockral (mar) leaves >>EAST>>.
You follow Nockral.
Grassy Plains

*. CW HP:Awful>sc
8/438 hits and 89/155 moves.

*. CW HP:Awful>sc
8/438 hits and 89/155 moves.
Nockral (mar) leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.
You follow Nockral.
Grassy Plains

*. CW HP:Awful>emote reports: 8/438 Hit Points and 89/155 Move Points


Click here to show another random log

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2008/01/04 01:06, Nockurzh: 
Somwhere in mid of fight while i was awful I thought that i was dead meat for sure so wanted to go back and rip to knight...
Even tho i survived this shot, i ate some stupid stab and fell to death later, while beeing totally free to run...

2008/01/04 01:11, Fieldy:   
Really, nothing spectacular.

2008/01/04 05:12, Glare:   
I liked it a lot actually.

2008/01/04 10:12, Fieldy:   
You did?
Which part ?

2008/01/04 11:47, Ortansia:   
Nice escape :D

2008/01/04 13:11, Naron: 
Every part Fieldy!

2008/01/04 14:48, Belamir: 
Good thing Nockral had a clue!

2008/01/05 00:24, Mhoghedin: 
Hahah, area knowledge is key! Silly puksies.

2008/01/05 10:52, Nockurzh: 
Btw I was so sure that exit to inside sk is also rottenvines not only out :P

2008/01/07 02:04, Manatark: 
Awful performance, none of the pukes died.

2008/01/07 10:37, Nockurzh: 
:D

2008/01/07 16:33, Tarian: 
My favorite part was him trying to open planks like 10x when it was blocked and never trying to open the exit up. Never really tried it before, but that is a noblock door isnt it? I know its pickable from inside, not really sure why pukes didn't pick it, but bad playing by them anyway. They should have had a tank sitting by rottenvines tanking SK to make it harder for you to run out and just spam you guys down inside imho.

2008/01/07 17:30, Nockurzh: 
Well sure seemed bloakcable before, we tried to open exit up but got message that it was blocked

2008/01/09 15:50, Filk:   
ravager broke ?


top
 


Click here to show another random log

 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back