Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Prompt Bug? (Venus)comments   back
(9612 hits. Posted 2008/06/25)
Click here to show another random log

*< cRW Mana:Burning>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

*Uzbād the Dwarf* has arrived from the N O R T H riding a mountain mule.

*Uzbād the Dwarf* leaves W E S T riding a mountain mule.
You see:
   - a track of a mountain mule leading west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a mountain mule leading north done less than 1 hour ago

*Uzbād the Dwarf* has arrived from the W E S T riding a mountain mule.

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop searching.
*Uzbād the Dwarf* pounds your head and tickles it.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You try to pierce *Uzbād the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Healthy>exam *dwarf*
You see nothing special about him.
*Uzbād the Dwarf* is in an excellent condition.
*Uzbād the Dwarf* is using: 
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer; it glows blue
<worn as shield>     a tower shield (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on arms>       a pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of soft leather boots (well-maintained)
<worn on finger>     a ring; it glows blue
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a hooded brass lantern; it is lit
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a dark coloured flask

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Healthy>f
*
>>> ATTENTION: *Uzbād the Dwarf* BASHES you! <<<

*
*Uzbād the Dwarf* smiles at you.

*
*Uzbād the Dwarf* pounds your left leg hard.

*
You try to flee, but cannot!

*
You try to flee, but cannot!

*
Your head stops stinging.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Rocky Path
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you.
Exits: east, west.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Uzbād the Dwarf* has arrived from the W E S T riding a mountain mule.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You swiftly dodge *Uzbād the Dwarf*'s attempt to pound you.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You lightly pierce *Uzbād the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickle it.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Uzbād the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Fine>
>>> ATTENTION: *Uzbād the Dwarf* BASHES you! <<<

say du det var en kvick bash och den fuckade min prompt tillomed
*
*Uzbād the Dwarf* strongly pounds your left leg.

*
Your head stops stinging.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Fine>say vafan??
emote hisses: du det var en kvick bash och den fuckade min prompt tillomed
Ok.
You lightly pierce *Uzbād the Dwarf*'s head and tickle it.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Fine>emote hisses: vafan??
Ok.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Rocky Path
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you.
Exits: south, west.


###
###

Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, west.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Uzbād the Dwarf* yells loudly from the north 'hehe' in Westron.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Uzbād the Dwarf* has arrived from the N O R T H riding a mountain mule.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You swiftly dodge *Uzbād the Dwarf*'s attempt to pound you.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Fine>
Your attempt to pierce *Uzbād the Dwarf* fails.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Fine>say prompt fuckas?
emote hisses: prompt fuckas?
Ok.
You pierce *Uzbād the Dwarf*'s body very hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Fine>
>>> ATTENTION: *Uzbād the Dwarf* BASHES you! <<<

*
*Uzbād the Dwarf* pounds your body hard.

*
*Uzbād the Dwarf* says 'hur gick det till?' in Westron.

*
Your head stops stinging.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Fine>say haha, verkar inte bättre
emote hisses: haha, verkar inte bättre
Ok.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Rocky Path
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you.
Exits: north, east, south.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Uzbād the Dwarf* has arrived from the E A S T riding a mountain mule.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north

*Uzbād the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Fine>
You lightly pierce *Uzbād the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickle it.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Slag Pit
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you.
Exits: south, down.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>lead
You stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

*< cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>down
Drafty Tunnel
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
A black metal shield has been left here.
Exits: east, up.
A pack horse has arrived from A B O V E.

###
### Tried it with Storan indoors:
###

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
>>> ATTENTION: Stōran (ST) BASHES you! <<<
Stōran (ST) pounds your right leg hard.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Stōran (ST):Healthy>
Stōran (ST) pounds your body hard.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Stōran (ST):Healthy>
Your head stops stinging.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Stōran (ST):Healthy>nod
You nod solemnly.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Stōran (ST):Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You try to pierce Stōran (ST), but he parries successfully.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Stōran (ST):Healthy>down
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Stōran (ST) strongly pounds your body.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Stōran (ST):Healthy>down
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Narrow Opening
Exits: north, down.

###
### Uzbad indoors:
###

![ cW>ye bash!
Ok.

![ cW>tr
You stop tracking your victim.

![ cW>west
Drafty Tunnel
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
A black metal shield has been left here.
*Uzbād the Dwarf*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: east, up.
A pack horse has arrived from the E A S T.

*[ cW>
*Uzbād the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.
You try to pierce *Uzbād the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

*[ cW *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Healthy>cha m wim
Ok.

*[ cW *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You try to pierce *Uzbād the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

*[ cW *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You dodge a bash from *Uzbād the Dwarf* who loses his balance.

*[ cW *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You try to pierce *Uzbād the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

*[ cW *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Healthy>gig
You giggle.
<<< SANCTUARY IS DOWN >>>

*[ cW *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Healthy>say agg!
emote hisses: agg!
Ok.
You swiftly dodge *Uzbād the Dwarf*'s attempt to pound you.

*[ cW *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Uzbād the Dwarf* says 'wimpy' in Westron.

*[ cW *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You try to pierce *Uzbād the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

*[ cW *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Healthy>
>>> ATTENTION: *Uzbād the Dwarf* BASHES you! <<<

*[ cW HP:Fine *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Uzbād the Dwarf* pounds your body very hard.

*[ cW HP:Fine *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Uzbād the Dwarf* throws back his head and cackles with insane glee!

*[ cW HP:Fine *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Healthy>pon

*Uzbād the Dwarf* lightly pounds your right arm and tickles it.

*[ cW HP:Fine *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Healthy>say nu är det normalt igen

Your head stops stinging.
*Uzbād the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

*[ cW HP:Fine *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You ponder life, the universe, and everything.

*[ cW HP:Fine *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Healthy>emote hisses: nu är det normalt igen
Ok.

*[ cW HP:Fine *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Healthy>say prova u
f
emote hisses: prova u
Ok.

*[ cW HP:Fine *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
A Slag Pit
Exits: south, down.

*< cW HP:Fine>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*< cW HP:Fine>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*< cW HP:Fine>
*Uzbād the Dwarf* has arrived from B E L O W.
A mountain mule has arrived from B E L O W.

*< cW HP:Fine>
*Uzbād the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

*< cW HP:Fine *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You pierce *Uzbād the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickle it.

*< cW HP:Fine *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Fine>l
A Slag Pit
*Uzbād the Dwarf*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is here, fighting YOU.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.

*< cW HP:Fine *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Fine>
You try to pierce *Uzbād the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

*< cW HP:Fine *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Fine>
>>> ATTENTION: *Uzbād the Dwarf* BASHES you! <<<

*
*Uzbād the Dwarf* lightly pounds your right arm and tickles it.

*say och här är det fuckat

*Uzbād the Dwarf* strongly pounds your body.

*
Your head stops stinging.

*< cW HP:Fine *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Fine>emote hisses: och här är det fuckat
Ok.

*< cW HP:Fine *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Fine>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*< cW HP:Fine *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south.

*< cW HP:Fine>north
A Slag Pit
*Uzbād the Dwarf*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: south, down.
*Uzbād the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You try to pierce *Uzbād the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

*< cW HP:Fine *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Fine>down
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*< cW HP:Fine *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Drafty Tunnel
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
A black metal shield has been left here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, up.

*[ cW HP:Fine>
*Uzbād the Dwarf* has arrived from A B O V E.
A mountain mule has arrived from A B O V E.

###
### Storan outdoors: 
###

*< cRW>say slå först
emote hisses: slå först
Ok.

*< cRW>
Stōran (ST) tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.
Stōran (ST) stops following you.
You try to pierce Stōran (ST), but he parries successfully.

*< cRW Stōran (ST):Healthy>say så jag får en prompt
emote hisses: så jag får en prompt
Ok.

*< cRW Stōran (ST):Healthy>
>>> ATTENTION: Stōran (ST) BASHES you! <<<

*
Stōran (ST) strongly pounds your left leg and tickles it.

*
Stōran (ST) strongly pounds your body and tickles it.

*
Stōran (ST) panics, and attempts to flee.
Stōran leaves S O U T H riding a hungry warg.

Your head stops stinging.

*< cRW HP:Fine>
Stōran (ST) has arrived from the S O U T H riding a hungry warg.

*< cRW HP:Fine>say samma sak nu
emote hisses: samma sak nu
Ok.

*< cRW HP:Fine>
Stōran (ST) nods solemnly.


Click here to show another random log



2008/06/25 16:33, Telessar:   
Great, now translate this please?

2008/06/25 16:34, Kalev:   
You should also try it without your mapper!

2008/06/25 16:43, Venus: 
Telessar: Don't you see how my prompt dissapears everytime I get bashed outdoors my prompt dissapeared while indoors it did not?

Kalev: I guess.. but I've not changed a thing on it and it's worked fine until just now...

2008/06/25 16:56, Eternal: 
I just ate a bash when we fought your group. My prompt was just fine after that :)

2008/06/25 17:04, Telessar:   
Oh weird. Probably just your mapper then. Didn't happen to me earlier.

2008/06/25 17:29, Azazello: 
Hrm! Might be one of those XML bugs.
*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Uzbād the Dwarf*:Healthy>f

You prompt has '<' as a charecter in it. May be it's sent without proper handling by mume. :-/ If so, i dont have any 'easy fix' ideas yet.
Noone is working on XML code it seems :(

2008/06/25 22:51, Vardamir: 
This happens all the time when you're playing an Istar in metamorph shape. I've already reported it.

2008/06/25 23:20, Noxious:   
Speakin the english.

Just for shits and giggles, cross race with Uzbad?? muhaha

2008/06/26 01:05, Venus: 
Nah, I was just letting him bash me some to make him stick around, he didn't :(

2008/06/26 02:09, Uzbad:   
You ran to Guardian on fine both times? :S

2008/06/26 08:13, Venus: 
*comf*? :(


top
 


Click here to show another random log

 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back