Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Of boots and warswords (Azmodan)comments   back
(8597 hits. Posted 2014/05/28)
Click here to show another random log



###
### Well, huh. Found an old warrior char on my account and figured I'd take a look what is happening.
### Been hearing lately that there is some good pk and I wanted to see it with my own eyes, while
### playing a mighty orc warrior with warsword. Of course, my skill at playing orc warrior and 
### especially a smiting orc warrior is roughly comparable to a drunk elephant who is trying to knit.
###

Connected to host localhost
Welcome to MMapper!   Type _help for help.


                              ***  MUME VIII  ***

                              In progress at FIRE
                     (Free Internet Roleplay Experiences)
             Adapted from J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle-earth world and
                   maintained by CryHavoc, Manwe, and Nada.

              Original code DikuMUD I (help credits), created by:
       S. Hammer, T. Madsen, K. Nyboe, M. Seifert, and H.H. Staerfeldt.

If you have never played MUME before, type NEW to create a new character,
or ? for help. Otherwise, type your account or character name.

           ~~~
           ~~         _----|        _ _ __ _ _
                       ----|_----|  ]-I-II-I-[                 __ _ __ _ __
   _ _ _/\_ _ _ _---|      | ----|   \ `  ' /                  ]I-I-II-I-I[
   ]-I-I--I-I-[  ---|      |     |    |. ` |        ~~~         \_`   '__/
    \_`   '__/      |     / \    |    | /^\|         ~~~         |~_ [],|
     [&] `__|       ^    / ^ \   ^    | |&||                    _|______|_
     |__   ,|      / \  / ^ ^`\ / \   | ===|                   <=-=-==-=-=>
  ___| ___ ,|__   / ^  /=_=_=_=\ ^ \  |, `_|     ~~             \__   _'_/
  I_I__I_I__I_I  (====(_________)_^___| ___|___    ~~            |.   _ |
  \-\--|-|--/-/  | .   I  [&]__I   I_I|_I I|I_I                  |   _  |
   |[] `    '|_  |_   _|`___ ._[  _\ \  | | / /                  |`    '|
  / \  [] ` .| |-| |-| |_| |_| |_| | []   [] |                   | '    |
 <===>      .|-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-|        / \                  |[]    |
 | []|` ` [] |.      _______ .     |-  `   <===>                 |'   __|
 <===>  `  ' | /|\  |       |  /|\ |  []   <===>-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-| '  I-|-T-
  \T/    1-- | ||| /|Welcome|\ ||| | .  '   \T/    .  |   ..     |     _|
      ..   .                       . .   .                       . ..

               MUME: Multi Users in Middle-earth, version VIII.

                 Type "news next" for the latest information.

Welcome to the land of Middle-earth. May your visit here be... interesting.
Never forget! Try to role-play...

Orc SLEEPING Warrens
A large bulletin board, entitled "The Board of the Tarkhnarb", is mounted here.
Takhr the orkish warden is standing here, looking greedily at your stuff.
The shadow of the Great Goblin is floating here.
The shadow of the orkish kennel master is floating here.
The shadow of an elite orc-guard is floating here.
Dolrakh is standing here < < < < A F K > > > >.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, down.

Your default tongue is Orkish.

The network issues we experienced recently appear to have been resolved.


oO CW>lo
Orc SLEEPING Warrens
A large bulletin board, entitled "The Board of the Tarkhnarb", is mounted here.
Takhr the orkish warden is standing here, looking greedily at your stuff.
The shadow of the Great Goblin is floating here.
The shadow of the orkish kennel master is floating here.
The shadow of an elite orc-guard is floating here.
Dolrakh is standing here < < < < A F K > > > >.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits/emulated: north, down.


oO CW>cack
You cackle gleefully.

oO CW>stat
OB: 96%, DB: 18%, PB: 72%, Armour: 87%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 648,939 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 6. Alert: normal.
Target: *Man*, Track: , Door: class

oO CW>eq
You are using:
<wielded two-handed> a great warsword (flawless)
<worn on forearm>    a metal buckler (flawless)
<worn on head>       a horned helmet (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (well-maintained)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a crimson pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (neglected)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       the scalp of Urion
<worn on belt>       the scalp of Azmodan

oO CW>lead 2.warg
A hungry warg starts following you.

###
### Met a dwarf near ford, hit it and promptly got my arse handed do me. I figure to look for someone less 
### threatening and head down to abr.
###


o. CRW>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of a mountain mule leading south done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of a horse of the Rohirrim leading north done less than 9 hours ago


You stop searching.

o. CRW>south
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: -north-, east, -south-, west.

o. CRW>south
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: -north-, -south-, -west-.

o. CRW>south
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: -north-, ~east~, south.

o. CRW>south
Fording a Tributary
Exits: north, ~east~, south, ~west~.

o% CRW>south
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: north, =south=, down.

o+ CRW>south
An Ancient Broken Road
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: =north=, =west=.

o+ CRW>west
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =east=, =south=, down.

o+ CRW>south
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =north=, =west=.

o+ CRW>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o+ CRW>west
An Ancient Broken Road
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: north, =east=, =south=.

o+ CRW>south
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =north=, east, =south=.

o+ CRW>south
south
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =north=, =south=, west.

o+ CRW>south
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =north=, =south=, west.

o+ CRW>south
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =north=, =west=, ~down~.

o+ CRW>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o+ CRW>west
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =east=, south.

o+ CRW>south
south
A Ford through the River
On the ground, there are two canoes.
Exits: north, ~east~, south, ~west~.

o% CRW>west
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: north, =west=.

o+ CRW>west
west
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =east=, =west=, ~down~.

o+ CRW>south
west
west
A Bend in the Road
Exits: =east=, =south=.

o+ CRW>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o+ CRW>south
A Bend in the Road
Exits: =north=, [east], =west=.

o+ CRW>
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o+ CRW>
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =east=, =south=.

o+ CRW>tr
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =north=, east, south.

o+ CRW>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of a mountain mule leading south done less than 4 hours ago

   - a track of a horse of the Rohirrim leading north done less than 10 hours ago
You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

o+ CRW>south
Grassy Field
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south.

o. CRW>south
Hills
Exits: north, east, south.

o( CRW>south
Hills
Exits: north, south.

o( CRW>south
east
Hills
Exits: north, east.

o( CRW>east
south
Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

o( CRW>south
Hills
Exits: east, south, west.

o( CRW>south
Green Hills
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
Exits: north, east, south.

o( CRW>east
High Hill
Exits: north, east, south.

o( CRW>south
A Green Hill
A dove rests near one of the flowers.
Exits: north, east, west.

o( CRW>south
Green Hills
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A black wolf leaves <<<WEST<<< .

o( CRW>
Green Valley
Exits: north, east, south.

o. CRW>south
High Hill
Exits: north, east, south.

o( CRW>east
Low Hill
A small centipede is here scurrying about.
A small centipede is here scurrying about.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Low clouds appear above the hills in the sky.

o(~ CRW>south
A Grassy Hill
Exits: north, east, =south=, west.

o+~ CRW>south
A Hill near the Mountains
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, -west-.

o+~ CRW>
Winding Trail across the Knoll
Exits: =north=, east, =(south)=. - s:thorns.

o+~ CRW>south
Fordable Stream
Exits: =(north)=, south. - n:hedge.

o+~ CRW>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

*Purge the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the south.

*Purge the Zaugurz Orc* leaves ~~~NORTH~~~ .

The hedge closes quietly.


You stop searching.

o+~ CRW>sq
search qui
You begin to search...

*Vinter the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
A trained horse has arrived from the south.
You didn't find anyone.

!+~ CRW>
A trained horse stops following *Vinter the Half-Elf*.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* picks up a trained horse's reins and starts riding him.

!+~ CRW>ke
kill *elf*
You try to smite *Vinter the Half-Elf*, but he parries successfully.

!+~ CRW *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Healthy>ke
kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

!+~ CRW *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Healthy>b
bash

*Vinter the Half-Elf* >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 
Your victim has disappeared!
*Vinter the Half-Elf* leaves vvvSOUTHvvv  riding a trained horse.

o+~ CRW>s
A Narrow Trail in the Misty Mountains
*Vinter the Half-Elf* is here trying to concentrate, riding a trained horse.
Exits: north, south. - w:boulder.

!<~ CRW>kill *elf*
You approach *Vinter the Half-Elf*, trying to smite him.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* utters the words 'bfzahp ay bfugtizgg'

!<~ CRW *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Healthy>
*Vinter the Half-Elf* freezes 'purge low'
*Vinter the Half-Elf* barely pierces your right foot and tickles it.

!<~ CRW HP:Fine *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Healthy>bash

*Vinter the Half-Elf* >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 

*Vinter the Half-Elf* >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 
Your victim has disappeared!
*Vinter the Half-Elf* leaves ~~~NORTH~~~  riding a trained horse.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine>north
Fordable Stream
*Vinter the Half-Elf* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: [north], south. - n:hedge.

!+~ CRW HP:Fine>
*Vinter the Half-Elf* opens the hedge.

!+~ CRW HP:Fine>north
*Vinter the Half-Elf* leaves ~~~NORTH~~~  riding a trained horse.
Winding Trail across the Knoll
*Vinter the Half-Elf* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: =north=, east, =(south)=. - s:thorns.

!+~ CRW HP:Fine>north
A Hill near the Mountains
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, -west-.

o+~ CRW HP:Fine>north
A Grassy Hill
Exits: north, east, =south=, west.

o+~ CRW HP:Fine>tro
track *orc*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Hmm... It seems there is no sign of *orc* here.

o+~ CRW>s
s
A Hill near the Mountains
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, -west-.

o+~ CRW>tr
Winding Trail across the Knoll
Exits: =north=, east, =(south)=. - s:thorns.

o+~ CRW>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


You stop searching.

o+~ CRW>tr purge
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

[ @target set to {purge}. ]
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the south.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the south.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the south.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the south.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

!+~ CRW>

!+~ CRW>ke

*Tian the Noldorin Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!+~ CRW *Tian the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

!+~ CRW *Tian the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>ke
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'assist'.
A powerful lioness joins *Tian the Noldorin Elf*'s fight.
A powerful lioness joins *Tian the Noldorin Elf*'s fight.
A powerful lioness joins *Tian the Noldorin Elf*'s fight.
A powerful lioness joins *Tian the Noldorin Elf*'s fight.
kill *elf*
You're already fighting!
A powerful lioness barely hits your right foot and tickles it.
A powerful lioness barely hits your left hand and tickles it.
A powerful lioness hits your left hand and tickles it.

!+~ CRW HP:Fine *Tian the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.

!+~ CRW HP:Fine *Tian the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>f
You stop tracking your victim.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Fordable Stream
Exits: =(north)=, south. - s:thorns.

o+~ CRW HP:Fine>n
Winding Trail across the Knoll
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
Exits: =north=, east, =(south)=. - s:thorns.

!+~ CRW HP:Fine>n
A Hill near the Mountains
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, -west-.

!+~ CRW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* barely slashes your body and tickles it.

!+~ CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!+~ CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Rocky Path
Exits: north, -east-, west.

o(~ CRW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.

!(~ CRW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* barely slashes your right arm and tickles it.

!(~ CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!(~ CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>exam dwarf
You see nothing special about him.
*a Dwarf* is in an excellent condition.
*a Dwarf* is using: 
<wielded>            a broadsword (satisfactory)
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack

!(~ CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Hill near the Mountains
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, -west-.

o+~ CRW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

!+~ CRW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* barely slashes your left hand and tickles it.

!+~ CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!+~ CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>stat
You strongly smite *a Dwarf*'s right arm and tickle it.
OB: 88%, DB: 18%, PB: 59%, Armour: 87%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 648,210 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 6. Alert: normal.
Target: *dwarf, Track: , Door: plank
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit

!+~ CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Winding Trail across the Knoll
*a Hobbit* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: =north=, east, =(south)=.

###
### So, well, apparently there's a puke for every room and I have loads of targets to choose from - whether to chase apparently
### low zaug, chase Vinter who is probably low on mana and moves, or get spanked by dwarf and hobbit while dodging Tian and lionesses. 
### Never being the brightest candle in the room I choose the latter and go into attack mode in the open. After all, I'm a 
### smiter and some small part of my brain seems to suggest me that smiters are good at hit-fleeing. Might be just a beginning
### of brain cancer though.
###

!+~ CRW HP:Fine>agg
cha mo agg
Ok.

!+~ CRW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.

!+~ CRW HP:Fine>south
Fordable Stream
Exits: =(north)=, south. - n:hedge.

o+~ CRW HP:Fine>south
A Narrow Trail in the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, south. - w:boulder.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine>south
High Mountain Pass
Exits: north, east, south, up.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine>north
A Narrow Trail in the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, south. - w:boulder.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine>north

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.

!<~ CRW HP:Fine>
Fordable Stream
Exits: =(north)=, south. - w:boulder.

o+~ CRW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf
They aren't here.

o+~ CRW HP:Fine>south
A Narrow Trail in the Misty Mountains
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, south. - w:boulder.
*a Dwarf* leaves vvvSOUTHvvv  riding a mountain mule.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf
They aren't here.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine>bash
Bash what or whom?

o<~ CRW HP:Fine>south
High Mountain Pass
Exits: north, east, south, up.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf
They aren't here.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine>south
Trail through the Mountain Foothills
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east.

!<~ CRW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* barely slashes your head and tickles it.

!<~ CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>kill *dwarf

You smite *a Dwarf*'s head and tickle it.

!<~ CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!<~ CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>bash
*a Dwarf* barely slashes your head and tickles it.

Your bash at *a Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

!<~ CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>nar 4 pukes s abr
Ok.

!<~ CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>exam dwarf
You see nothing special about him.
*a Dwarf* has a few scratches.
*a Dwarf* is using: 
<wielded>            a broadsword (satisfactory)
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack

!<~ CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You strongly smite *a Dwarf*'s right arm and tickle it.

!<~ CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!<~ CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

!<~ CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>bash
*a Dwarf* barely slashes your head and tickles it.

Your bash at *a Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

!<~ CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>stat
You smite *a Dwarf*'s right arm hard.
OB: 137%, DB: 18%, PB: 11%, Armour: 87%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 648,210 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 6. Alert: normal.
Target: *dwarf, Track: , Door: plank
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit

!<~ CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>200
cha wimp 200
Wimpy set to: 200

!<~ CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

!<~ CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 
*a Dwarf* leaves ~~~NORTH~~~  riding a mountain mule.


o<~ CRW HP:Fine>north
kill *dwarf
High Mountain Pass
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
*a Hobbit* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south, up.
*a Hobbit* carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

!<~ CRW HP:Fine>bash
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to smite him.
The moon rises amidst the fog over the Misty Mountains.

!<~ CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* lightly slashes your body and tickles it.

Your bash at *a Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

!<~ CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You strongly smite *a Dwarf*'s body.

!<~ CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Hobbit* slashes your right leg hard and tickles it.

!<~ CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Hobbit* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

!<~ CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>flee

*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

!<~ CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Hobbit* slashes your body extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

!<~ CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* barely slashes your right hand and tickles it.

!<~ CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* disbands his group.

!<~ CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Hobbit* has left the group!
Your head stops stinging.
*a Hobbit* slashes your left arm extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

!<~ CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You feel bolder.
You flee head over heels.
You cannot ride there.
You flee south.
Trail through the Mountain Foothills
Exits: north, east.

)<~ CRW HP:Fine>
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.

!<~ CRW HP:Fine>
*a Hobbit* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!<~ CRW HP:Fine *a Hobbit*:Healthy>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!<~ CRW HP:Fine *a Hobbit*:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Small Hill
Exits: south, west.

)+~ CRW HP:Fine>west
Trail through the Mountain Foothills
*a Hobbit* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east.

!<~ CRW HP:Fine>north

*a Hobbit* slashes your body hard and tickles it.

!<~ CRW HP:Fine *a Hobbit*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!<~ CRW HP:Fine *a Hobbit*:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Small Hill
Exits: south, west.

)+~ CRW HP:Fine>west
Trail through the Mountain Foothills
*a Hobbit* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east.

!<~ CRW HP:Fine>north

*a Hobbit* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!<~ CRW HP:Fine *a Hobbit*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You smite *a Hobbit*'s body hard and tickle it.

!<~ CRW HP:Fine *a Hobbit*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Small Hill
Exits: south, west.

)+~ CRW HP:Fine>west
Trail through the Mountain Foothills
Exits: north, east.

)<~ CRW HP:Fine>north
High Mountain Pass
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
*a Hobbit* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south, up.

!<~ CRW HP:Fine>
*a Hobbit* leaves vvvSOUTHvvv  riding a mountain mule.

!<~ CRW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

!<~ CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* barely slashes your head and tickles it.

!<~ CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.

!<~ CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You cannot ride there.
You flee south.
Trail through the Mountain Foothills
Exits: north, east.

)<~ CRW HP:Fine>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

)<~ CRW HP:Fine>north
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.
High Mountain Pass
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south, up.

!<~ CRW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf
You smite *a Dwarf*'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.

!<~ CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.
*a Dwarf* lightly slashes your body and tickles it.

!<~ CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Hobbit* slashes your right arm extremely hard.

!<~ CRW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You cannot ride there.
You flee north.
A Narrow Trail in the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, south.

)<~ CRW HP:Hurt>north

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.

!<~ CRW HP:Hurt>
Fordable Stream
Exits: [north], south. - w:boulder.

)+~ CRW HP:Hurt>kill *dwarf
kill *dwarf
They aren't here.

)+~ CRW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.

!+~ CRW HP:Hurt>
You smite *a Dwarf*'s right hand.

!+~ CRW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>kill *dwarf
You're already fighting!
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.

!+~ CRW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* strongly slashes your head and tickles it.

!+~ CRW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!+~ CRW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Hobbit* leaves vvvSOUTHvvv  riding a mountain mule.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Narrow Trail in the Misty Mountains
*a Hobbit* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, south. - n:hedge.

!<~ CRW HP:Hurt>
*a Hobbit* slashes your right arm very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

!<~ CRW HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Fine>flee

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.

!<~ CRW HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* barely slashes your body and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
High Mountain Pass
Exits: north, east, south, up. - w:boulder.

)<~ CRW HP:Hurt>
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.

!<~ CRW HP:Hurt>east
You cannot ride there.
*a Hobbit* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!<~ CRW HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.

!<~ CRW HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!<~ CRW HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You cannot ride there.
You cannot ride there.
You flee south.
Trail through the Mountain Foothills
Exits: north, east.

)<~ CRW HP:Hurt>
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.

!<~ CRW HP:Hurt>south

*a Hobbit* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!<~ CRW HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!<~ CRW HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Fine>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You smite *a Hobbit*'s body and tickle it.

!<~ CRW HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!<~ CRW HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
High Mountain Pass
Exits: north, east, south, up.

)<~ CRW HP:Hurt>south
Trail through the Mountain Foothills
Exits: north, east.

)<~ CRW HP:Hurt>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

)<~ CRW HP:Hurt>
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.

!<~ CRW HP:Hurt>east
A Small Hill
Exits: south, west.

)+~ CRW HP:Hurt>south
A Hill near the Mountains
A statue of a troll is posed in a moment of flight yet forever frozen in stone.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)(~ CRW HP:Hurt>west
A Wooded Hill
Exits: east, west.

)(~ CRW HP:Hurt>west
A Small Hill
Exits: north, east, west.

)(~ CRW HP:Hurt>cl
c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

cl
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

)(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

cl
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

)(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>c 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

east
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

)(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>east
A Wooded Hill
Exits: east, west.

)(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>A Hill near the Mountains
A statue of a troll is posed in a moment of flight yet forever frozen in stone.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north
A Small Hill
Exits: south, west.

)+~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west
Trail through the Mountain Foothills
Exits: north, east.

)<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north
High Mountain Pass
Exits: north, east, south, up.

)<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north
A Narrow Trail in the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, south. - w:boulder.

)<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north
Fordable Stream
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: [north], south. - n:hedge.

!+~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill *dwarf
You lightly smite *a Dwarf*'s head and tickle it.
*a Dwarf* barely slashes your left arm and tickles it.

!+~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Hurt>bash

*a Dwarf* >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 

*a Dwarf* slashes your head and tickles it.

*a Dwarf* >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Dwarf* leaves vvvSOUTHvvv  riding a mountain mule.

)+~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You bleed from open wounds.

)+~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.

!+~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>south
A Narrow Trail in the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, south. - w:boulder.

)<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill *dwarf
They aren't here.

)<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north
Fordable Stream
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: [north], south. - n:hedge.

!+~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill *dwarf
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

!+~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* lightly slashes your body and tickles it.

!+~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You smite *a Dwarf*'s right hand hard.

!+~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Hurt>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!+~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Hurt>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!+~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Hurt>south

*a Dwarf* >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 

!+~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!+~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Hurt>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!+~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Hurt>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*a Dwarf* >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 
*a Dwarf* leaves vvvSOUTHvvv  riding a mountain mule.

)+~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>south
kill *dwarf
A Narrow Trail in the Misty Mountains
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, south. - w:boulder.

!<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

!<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* lightly slashes your left leg and tickles it.

!<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.

!<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Hobbit*'s mount refuses to continue.

!<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Hobbit* slashes your left arm extremely hard.

!<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You barely smite *a Dwarf*'s left foot and tickle it.

!<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Fordable Stream
Exits: [north], south. - w:boulder.

)+~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>south
A Narrow Trail in the Misty Mountains
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, south. - w:boulder.

!<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>south

*a Dwarf* barely slashes your body and tickles it.

!<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.

!<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Hobbit* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
High Mountain Pass
Exits: north, east, south, up. - w:boulder.

)<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north
A Narrow Trail in the Misty Mountains
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
*a Hobbit* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, south. - w:boulder.

!<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north

*a Dwarf* leaves ~~~NORTH~~~  riding a mountain mule.
*a Hobbit* slashes your right leg extremely hard.

!<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Hobbit*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Hobbit*:Fine>
You smite *a Hobbit*'s left leg extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Hobbit*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
High Mountain Pass
Exits: north, east, south, up. - w:boulder.

)<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>south
Trail through the Mountain Foothills
Exits: north, east.

)<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

)<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>east
A Small Hill
Exits: south, west.

)+~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west
Trail through the Mountain Foothills
Exits: north, east.

)<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north
High Mountain Pass
*a Hobbit* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south, up.

!<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north

*a Hobbit* slashes your head extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

!<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Hobbit*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Hobbit*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You cannot ride there.
You cannot ride there.
You flee south.
Trail through the Mountain Foothills
Exits: north, east.

)<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>north
High Mountain Pass
Exits: north, east, south, up.

)<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>north
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.
A Narrow Trail in the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, south. - w:boulder.

)<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>north
Fordable Stream
*a Dwarf* is here trying to concentrate, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: [north], south. - n:hedge.

!+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>north
The hedge seems to be closed.

!+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south
A Narrow Trail in the Misty Mountains
*a Hobbit* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, south. - w:boulder.

!<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south
High Mountain Pass
Exits: north, east, south, up.

)<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>north
north
A Narrow Trail in the Misty Mountains
*a Hobbit* is here, riding a mountain mule.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, south. - w:boulder.
*a Hobbit* slashes your left leg extremely hard.

!<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Hobbit*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Hobbit*:Fine>flee
You are already attempting to flee!

!<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Hobbit*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
High Mountain Pass
Exits: north, east, south, up. - w:boulder.

)<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.
Trail through the Mountain Foothills
Exits: north, east.

)<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

)<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>east
A Small Hill
Exits: south, west.

)+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south
A Hill near the Mountains
A statue of a troll is posed in a moment of flight yet forever frozen in stone.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south
Trail in the Hills
Exits: north, =south=.

)+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south
A Small Hill
Exits: =north=, =south=.

)+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>alias 100 cha wimp 100
Ok.

)+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
144/447 hits, 6/34 mana, and 72/159 moves.

)+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Bushy Plains
Exits: =north=, east, =west=.

)+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sq
search qui
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>west
Bushy Plains
Exits: =east=, south, =(west)=. - w:thornbushes.

)+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>wim
cha mo wimp
Ok.

)+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sf
wi staff
You stop using a great warsword.
You masterfully wield a black metal staff, ready to strike your foes.

###
### Well, yeah. Apparently what I'm doing is not so much of hit-fleeing, but getting hit and then fleeing.
### I'm awesome at playing smiters.
###


)+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>exam hobbit
e
You don't see a hobbit.

)+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Bushy Plains
Exits: =north=, east, =west=. - w:thornbushes.

)+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
A Small Hill
Exits: =north=, =south=.

)+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Trail in the Hills
Exits: north, =south=.

)+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
A Hill near the Mountains
A statue of a troll is posed in a moment of flight yet forever frozen in stone.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
A Small Hill
Exits: south, west.

)+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Trail through the Mountain Foothills
*a Hobbit* is here nodding, riding a mountain mule.
*a Dwarf* is here nodding, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east.

!<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

*a Hobbit* leaves >>>EAST>>>  riding a mountain mule.

!<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>exam hobbit

*a Dwarf* barely slashes your right hand and tickles it.

!<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You don't see a hobbit.

!<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
High Mountain Pass
Exits: north, east, south, up.

)<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Trail through the Mountain Foothills
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east.

!<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
e
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Hurt>exam hobbit
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
High Mountain Pass
Exits: north, east, south, up.

)<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>You don't see a hobbit.

)<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Trail through the Mountain Foothills
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east.
*a Dwarf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Hurt>e
s
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Small Hill
*a Hobbit* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: south, west.

!+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A Hill near the Mountains
A statue of a troll is posed in a moment of flight yet forever frozen in stone.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>exam hobbit
You don't see a hobbit.

)(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>exam hobbit
You don't see a hobbit.

)(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>exam hobbit
You don't see a hobbit.

)(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>exam hobbit
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.
You see nothing special about him.
*a Hobbit* has some small bruises.
*a Hobbit* seems to have:
       A clean light wound at the left leg.
*a Hobbit* is using: 
<wielded>            the slender Elven sword (flawless); it has a soft glowing aura
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of soft leather boots (well-maintained)
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a sapphire ring
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a small elven bag

!(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*a Hobbit* strongly slashes your left arm.

!(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Hobbit*:Fine>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Wooded Hill
Exits: east, west.

)(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Hill near the Mountains
A statue of a troll is posed in a moment of flight yet forever frozen in stone.
*a Hobbit* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Trail in the Hills
Exits: north, =south=.

)+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

)+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
A Small Hill
Exits: =north=, =south=.
The clouds begin to disappear.
You bleed from open wounds.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Bushy Plains
Exits: =north=, east, =west=.
You begin to see some clouds.

)+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

)+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>west
Bushy Plains
Exits: =east=, south, =(west)=. - w:thornbushes.

)+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>west
Secret Trail in the Plain
Exits: =(east)=, =west=. - e:thornbushes.

)+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>th
op thornbushes
They're already open!

)+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Secret Path in the Plain
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
Partly covered by the bush's green leaves, there are two piles of hollyberries.
Exits: =east=, (south). - s:bushes.

)+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

)+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>os
op exit s
They're already open!

)+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Narrow River in the Mountain
A crayfish is here, snapping its claws at you.
A crayfish is here, snapping its claws at you.
Exits: (north), east, south, west. - n:bushes.
The water is frozen solid.

)%~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cbu
clo bushes
Ok.

)%~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Secret Path through the Mountains
Exits: north, =west=.
The ground is frozen solid.

)+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Secret Path through the Mountains
Exits: =east=, =west=.

)+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
s
Secret Path
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

)+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Camp on the Hills
There are two statues of trolls posed in a moment of flight here.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

)(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Camp on the Hills
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
Exits: east, west.

)(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
133/459 hits, 6/34 mana, and 58/161 moves.

)(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sq
search qui
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sq
search qui
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Khuzur the Olog-hai leaves >>>EAST>>> .
A dirty uruk leaves >>>EAST>>> .
A dirty uruk leaves >>>EAST>>> .
A dirty uruk leaves >>>EAST>>> .
A renegade uruk leaves >>>EAST>>> .
You hear some very close noise from the east.

)(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Hills outside the Camp
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
Exits: south, west.

)(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>fol troll
You now follow Khuzur the Olog-hai.

)(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Khuzur the Olog-hai leaves <<<WEST<<< .
Camp on the Hills
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A dirty uruk has arrived from the east.
A dirty uruk has arrived from the east.
A dirty uruk has arrived from the east.
A renegade uruk has arrived from the east.
Exits/emulated: south, west.

)(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Bernie the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

!(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Bernie the Fallohid Hobbit* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Bernie the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>lo
Camp on the Hills
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
*Bernie the Fallohid Hobbit* is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting YOU.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Camp on the Hills
On the ground, there are two statues of trolls posed in a moment of flight.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

)(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
A Secret Mountain Path
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.
The clouds begin to disappear.
The ground no longer feels frosty.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>e
Camp on the Hills
On the ground, there are two statues of trolls posed in a moment of flight.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.
You begin to see some clouds.

)(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>e
Camp on the Hills
Khuzur the Olog-hai is here, fighting *Bernie the Fallohid Hobbit*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Bernie the Fallohid Hobbit*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Bernie the Fallohid Hobbit*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Bernie the Fallohid Hobbit*.
A renegade uruk is here, fighting *Bernie the Fallohid Hobbit*.
*Bernie the Fallohid Hobbit* is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting Khuzur the Olog-hai.
Exits: east, west.


###
### Well, A named hobbit now. I figure that it must be yet another person joining the 'lets-beat-up-silly-smiter' 
### party.
###


!(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
A dirty uruk barely slashes *Bernie the Fallohid Hobbit*'s left arm and tickles it.

!(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>e
Hills outside the Camp
Exits: south, west.

)(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>inf
You are a male Tarkhnarb Orc.
You are 44 years, 10 months and 5 days old.
You have played 1 month, 9 days and 13 hours (real time). Session: 41 mins.
This ranks you as Azmodan ar-Rasha, Black Beast of Isengard (level 40).
You are five feet ten and weigh twelve stone and one pound.
Perception: vision 10, hearing -6, smell 0. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
You are welcome in Goblin Town.
Your equipment weighs one hundred fourteen pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:21 Int:5 Wis:6 Dex:13 Con:21 Wil:16 Per:13.
Offensive Bonus: 77%, Dodging Bonus: 18%, Parrying Bonus: 84%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 87%.
You have 143/459 hit, 9/34 mana, and 66/161 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will flee if your hit points go below 200.
You have scored 21,201,790 experience points and you have 127,427 travel points.
You have been victorious in several battles against the enemies of the Dark Lord (11 wp).
You need 648,210 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 6 gold coins, 14 silver pennies, and 45 copper pennies.
You are speaking Orkish.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- a light wound at the left arm (clean)
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- a deep wound at the head (clean)
- noquit
- panic

)(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>s
The East Wall of the Strange Building
Exits: north, east, south.

)(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>s
Grassy Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

).~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
Backyard
Exits: east, south, west.

).~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
Backyard
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
Exits: east, west.

).~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>troph #
                *** TROPHY *** (Number Killed, Knowledge, Mobile)

   1,  0%,  #Vinter                   |   1,  0%,  #Siralo                   |
   1,  1%,  #Urion                    |   1,  0%,  #Yarblek                  |



###
### Nope, apparently Purge wasn't as low as Vinter thought and instead of Vinter chasing Purge
### somewhere over the plains, it seems that he instead is off to Mandos, giving me some wps.
### I am not complaining.
###



).~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
The Flooded Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The clouds begin to disappear.

)% CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>north
A Bend in the Path
Exits: =north=, south, =west=.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>north
A Secret Mountain Path
*Bernie the Fallohid Hobbit* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

!+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>north
A Secret Mountain Path
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>north
Among the Mountains
A black raven flies in the sky searching for flesh to prey upon.
A black raven flies in the sky searching for flesh to prey upon.
A black raven flies in the sky searching for flesh to prey upon.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)< CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>east
You cannot ride there.

)< CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>south
east
A Secret Mountain Path
*Bernie the Fallohid Hobbit* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

!+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>east
Secret Path
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.
You begin to see some clouds.
*Bernie the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

!+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Bernie the Fallohid Hobbit* slashes your right leg hard.

No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Secret Path through the Mountains
Exits: =east=, =west=.

)+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>east
Secret Path through the Mountains
Exits: north, =west=.

)+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>north
Narrow River in the Mountain
A crayfish is here, snapping its claws at you.
A crayfish is here, snapping its claws at you.
Exits: (north), east, south, west. - n:bushes.
The water is frozen solid.

)%~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>north
Secret Path in the Plain
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
Partly covered by the bush's green leaves, there are two piles of hollyberries.
Exits: =east=, (south). - s:bushes.
The ground is frozen solid.

)+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>north
east
Alas, you cannot go that way...
You bleed from open wounds.

)+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Secret Trail in the Plain
Exits: =(east)=, =west=. - e:thornbushes.

)+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>east
Bushy Plains
Exits: =east=, south, =(west)=. - w:thornbushes.

)+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

)+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>east
Bushy Plains
Exits: =north=, east, =west=.

)+~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>north
A Small Hill
Exits: =north=, =south=.
The clouds begin to disappear.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>north
Trail in the Hills
Exits: north, =south=.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>north
A Hill near the Mountains
A statue of a troll is posed in a moment of flight yet forever frozen in stone.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)( CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>north
A Small Hill
Exits: south, west.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>west
north
Trail through the Mountain Foothills
Exits: north, east.

)< CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>High Mountain Pass
Exits: north, east, south, up.

)< CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>north
A Narrow Trail in the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, south. - w:boulder.

)< CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>north
north
Fordable Stream
Exits: =(north)=, south. - n:hedge.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Winding Trail across the Knoll
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
Exits: =north=, east, =(south)=. - s:thorns.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>north
A Hill near the Mountains
A cowled sorcerer, in dark robes, gestures when he sees you (glowing).
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, -west-.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>north
A Grassy Hill
Exits: north, east, =south=, west.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>north
Hill
Exits: east, south, west.
The ground no longer feels frosty.

)( CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>tr trained
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


You stop searching.

)( CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>s
s
A Grassy Hill
Exits: north, east, =south=, west.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>tr trained
A Hill near the Mountains
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, -west-.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

cl
Hmm... It seems there is no sign of Trained here.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>c 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
Winding Trail across the Knoll
*Bernie the Fallohid Hobbit* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: =north=, east, =(south)=. - s:thorns.
*Bernie the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves ~~~NORTH~~~  riding a mountain mule.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
Fordable Stream
Exits: =(north)=, south. - n:hedge.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
A Narrow Trail in the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, south. - w:boulder.

)< CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>tr trained
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of a trained horse leading north, done less than 6 hours ago.

)< CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
Fordable Stream
Exits: =(north)=, south. - n:hedge.

n
You see some tracks of a trained horse leading north, done less than 6 hours ago.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>Winding Trail across the Knoll
Exits: =north=, east, =(south)=. - s:thorns.

You see some tracks of a trained horse leading east, done less than 6 hours ago.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>east
A Grassy Hill
The corpse of a huge warg is lying here.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a trained horse leading east, done less than 5 hours ago.

)( CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>east
A Path in the Hills
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
Exits: east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a trained horse leading east, done less than 6 hours ago.

)( CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>east
A Small, Forgotten Hill
Exits: south, west.

south
You see some tracks of a trained horse leading south, done less than 6 hours ago.

)( CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>A Small Overgrown Path
A large thorny branched shrub is growing here.
On the shrub, there are two piles of blackberries.
A forest spider is here crawling around.
Exits: north, east.

You see some tracks of a trained horse leading east, done less than 6 hours ago.

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e

A Small, Murky Pond
A black pond of water is here.
The corpse of a large pike is lying here.
A swarm of mosquitoes is here, humming around you.
Exits: north, west.
The water is frozen solid.

You stop tracking your victim.

)% CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

)% CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
e
A Wooded Path
A dark green, foul-smelling shrub grows to about a foot in height.
The corpse of a boar is lying here.
Exits: east, south.
The ground is frozen solid.
You feel bolder.

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>A Small Hill
A small mushroom grows nearby.
Exits: north, west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
A Small Hill
The corpse of a boar is lying here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: south, west.

)( CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
A Small Forest
Exits: north, east.

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n

An Overgrown Wall
The remains of a thick tangle of vines lie here in a heap of rotting compost.
Exits: east, south.

). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You bleed from open wounds.

). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>rem shield
rem weapon
wield warsword
You aren't wearing a shield.

). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>You aren't wearing a weapon.

). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>You stop using a black metal staff.
You masterfully wield a great warsword, looking very evil-minded.

). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>lead
You stop riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg starts following you.

). CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
An Old Tower
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: west. - d:floorboard.
You have found a powerful lioness!
You have found a powerful lioness!
You have found a powerful lioness!
You have found a powerful lioness!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'qfzahz yaae'
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* magically creates a mushroom.
A magic mushroom suddenly appears.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* eats a magic mushroom.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ke
ke
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Tian the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'assist'.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
An Overgrown Wall
The remains of a thick tangle of vines lie here in a heap of rotting compost.
Exits: east, south. - d:floorboard.

). CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the east.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the east.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the east.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the east.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e

*Tian the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Tian the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'assist'.
A powerful lioness joins *Tian the Noldorin Elf*'s fight.
A powerful lioness joins *Tian the Noldorin Elf*'s fight.
A powerful lioness joins *Tian the Noldorin Elf*'s fight.
A powerful lioness barely hits your body and tickles it.
A powerful lioness barely hits your left leg and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
An Old Tower
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
An Overgrown Wall
The remains of a thick tangle of vines lie here in a heap of rotting compost.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
Exits: east, south.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>f
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* strongly slashes your left arm.
You will attempt to flee!

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Tian the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Small Forest
Exits: north, east.

)f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

)f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

)f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
s
A Small Hill
The corpse of a boar is lying here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: south, west.

)( CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>A Small Hill
A small mushroom grows nearby.
Exits: north, west.

). CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sf
wi staff
You stop using a great warsword.
You masterfully wield a black metal staff, ready to strike your foes.

). CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wim
cha mo wimp
Ok.

). CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the north.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the north.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the north.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Tian the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Small Hill
The corpse of a boar is lying here.
Exits: south, west.


### With lionesses and named hobbits all after my poor fragile orc body, I decide for another strategic retreat. 
### However, I figure that instead of going north, I'll retreat south. After all, I bet they all are spamming
### north now, figuring I'll be going to Brolg. At least that I would do like smart orc I am. To make it more 
### confusing, I act as if I'm first going n and then doubling back to s, just for the hell of it. It's a good plan, 
### worthy of me, to lose moves with no reason.




)% CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>tr
A Wooded Path
A dark green, foul-smelling shrub grows to about a foot in height.
The corpse of a boar is lying here.
Exits: east, south.
The ground is frozen solid.

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of a pack horse leading south done less than 1 hour ago

   - four tracks of a powerful lioness leading south done less than 1 hour ago
   - four tracks of a powerful lioness leading east done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a pack horse leading east done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a boar leading south done less than 6 hours ago

   - a track of a hungry warg leading south done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of a hungry warg leading east done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of a trained horse leading east done less than 9 hours ago

e
n
   - a track of *an Orc* leading east done less than 9 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from the south done less than 9 hours ago
   - a track of a ferocious warg leading south done less than 11 hours ago
You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.


###
### Apparently Vinter bit the dust in Old tower. I continue south.
###




)f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>A Small, Murky Pond
A black pond of water is here.
The corpse of a large pike is lying here.
The corpse of a large pike is lying here.
A swarm of mosquitoes is here, humming around you.
Exits: north, west.
The water is frozen solid.


)% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>get padded backpack
rem boots
put metal backpack
wear padded
wear smooth
You can't find a padded in the backpack.

)% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>You stop using a fine pair of metal boots.

)% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>You put a fine pair of metal boots in a leather backpack.

)% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>You don't have a padded.

)% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>You don't have a smooth.

)% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>south
west
Alas, you cannot go that way...


###
### Apparently during my last shopping frenzy at Kormock I decided to sell my leather boots. Having lost my warg,
### being chased by 4 lionesses and Tian and a hobbit with glowsword, my brilliantly adequate response to that is
### to take off my boots and continue frolicking around barefoot. Definitely sounds like me.
###
### So I head south. On foot.
###




*(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>south
west
Camp on the Hills
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
Exits: east, west.

*(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Hills outside the Camp
Exits: south, west.

*(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
The East Wall of the Strange Building
Exits: north, east, south.

*(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>ride wolf
Grassy Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*.~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
Backyard
Exits: east, south, west.

*.~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>w
No one here by that name.

*.~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>ride wolf
You are too exhausted.

*.~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>No one here by that name.

*.~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>get draught backpack
quaff draught
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

*.~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

*.~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>w
Backyard
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
Exits: east, west.

*.~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>ride wolf
You pick up a brown wolf's reins and start riding it.

*.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc
162/459 hits, 7/34 mana, and 18/161 moves.

*.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
n
The Flooded Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The clouds begin to disappear.

*% CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
A Bend in the Path
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: =north=, south, =west=.

*+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
A Secret Mountain Path
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

*+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Camp on the Hills
You see two statues of trolls posed in a moment of flight on the ground.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.
You begin to see some clouds.

*(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>res
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
165/459 hits, 8/34 mana, and 21/161 moves.

*(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Khuzur the Olog-hai leaves vvvSOUTHvvv .
A dirty uruk leaves vvvSOUTHvvv .
A dirty uruk leaves vvvSOUTHvvv .
A dirty uruk leaves vvvSOUTHvvv .
A renegade uruk leaves vvvSOUTHvvv .
You hear some very close noise from the south.

*(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>stat
OB: 77%, DB: -31%, PB: 84%, Armour: 78%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 648,210 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 6. Alert: normal.
Target: *dwarf, Track: , Door: plank
Affected by:
- a light wound at the left arm (clean)
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- a deep wound at the head (poorly bound)
- Orkish draught

*(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>lead
s
You stop riding a brown wolf.
A brown wolf starts following you.

*(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
The Huge Wooden Building
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
Exits: (north), east.
A brown wolf has arrived from the north.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>ce
clo exit
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>res
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>sc
167/459 hits, 9/34 mana, and 27/161 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>sc
168/459 hits, 9/34 mana, and 29/161 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
169/459 hits, 9/34 mana, and 31/161 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
You feel bolder.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
169/459 hits, 9/34 mana, and 33/161 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>oe
op exit
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
Camp on the Hills
On the ground, there are two statues of trolls posed in a moment of flight.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.
A brown wolf has arrived from the south.

*(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>ce
clo exit
Ok.

*(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
A renegade uruk leaves >>>EAST>>> .
A dirty uruk leaves >>>EAST>>> .
A dirty uruk leaves >>>EAST>>> .
A dirty uruk leaves >>>EAST>>> .

*(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>oe
op exit
Ok.

*(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>ride
A brown wolf stops following you.
You pick up a brown wolf's reins and start riding it.

*(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>st
e
You are already standing.

*(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Camp on the Hills
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Exits: east, west.

*(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Azmodan              - Camp on the Hills

*(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
A renegade uruk leaves >>>EAST>>> .
A dirty uruk leaves >>>EAST>>> .
A dirty uruk leaves >>>EAST>>> .
A dirty uruk leaves >>>EAST>>> .

*(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e
Hills outside the Camp
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Exits: south, west.

*(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
175/459 hits, 11/34 mana, and 46/161 moves.

*(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cl
c 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

You have a sudden lapse of memory... Your spell backfired! You feel drained.

*(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
The day has begun. You feel so weak under the cruel light!


*(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Azmodan              - Hills outside the Camp

*(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Weird narrates 'was a dvarf in txe area ... if anyone cares'

*(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
179/459 hits, 7/37 mana, and 60/161 moves.


*(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the west.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the west.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the west.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the west.

*(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'k azmodan'.
A powerful lioness tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
A powerful lioness barely hits your head and tickles it.
A powerful lioness strongly hits your right foot.
A powerful lioness strongly hits your right foot.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a dirty uruk's attempt to crush her.

*(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a powerful lioness:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Camp on the Hills
Exits: *east*, *west*.



### 
### I decide that enough stupidity is enough and head to Brolg to ponder by options, which mostly involve me dying in 
### some horrible way in near foreseeable future.
###


o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>u
watch
The Cracked Chamber
The remainders of a disgusting elf-stew cover the ground.
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a piece of paper and a quill pen.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A strong, tall orc-guard is looking for enemies here.
A strong, tall orc-guard is looking for enemies here.
Brolg, shaman of the Ohurk-uai, is here, chanting some evil incantations.
Exits: down. - u:hatch.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You start watching the thorns just west of the tower.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
An Ohurk-uai soldier has arrived from below.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
An Ohurk-uai soldier leaves ,,,DOWN,,, .

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
An Ohurk-uai soldier has arrived from below.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>inf
You are a male Tarkhnarb Orc.
You are 44 years, 10 months and 6 days old.
You have played 1 month, 9 days and 14 hours (real time). Session: 53 mins.
This ranks you as Azmodan ar-Rasha, Black Beast of Isengard (level 40).
You are five feet ten and weigh twelve stone and one pound.
Perception: vision 25, hearing 10, smell 20. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
You are welcome in Goblin Town.
Your equipment weighs one hundred fourteen pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:21 Int:6 Wis:6 Dex:13 Con:21 Wil:16 Per:13.
Offensive Bonus: 77%, Dodging Bonus: 19%, Parrying Bonus: 84%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 78%.
You have 261/459 hit, 10/37 mana, and 158/161 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will flee if your hit points go below 200.
You have scored 21,201,790 experience points and you have 127,449 travel points.
Your deeds in battle spur on those who fight by your side (14 wp).
You need 648,210 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 6 gold coins, 14 silver pennies, and 45 copper pennies.
You are speaking Orkish.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid

###
### Apparently gained few wps somewhere. 
###


*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>troph #
                *** TROPHY *** (Number Killed, Knowledge, Mobile)

   1,  0%,  #Bernie                   |   2,  0%,  #Vinter                   |

###
### Apparently Purge is on a roll and filling Arda with corpses, while I spam and sit around randomly.
### I figure that I should go and take a part. Maybe I can spoil their party or something. I 
### go to where I last met them, near old tower.
###


*< CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>south
A Box Canyon
Exits: *north*, *east*.

*< CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>east
Your mount refuses to follow your orders!

*< CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
Your mount refuses to follow your orders!

*< CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>lead
You stop riding a brown wolf.
A brown wolf starts following you.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
Misty Mountains
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
Exits: east, *south*, *west*.
A brown wolf has arrived from the west.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Abandoned Tower
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*, up. - s:board d:board.
A brown wolf has arrived from the west.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - four tracks of a powerful lioness leading east done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a pack horse leading east done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a pony leading north done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a pony leading south done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a pack horse leading south done less than 3 hours ago

   - a track of an Orc coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *an Elf* leading east done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* leading north done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* coming from the south done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading east done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading north done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the south done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from the south done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from the south done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* leading south done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* coming from the east done less than 3 hours ago
   - four tracks of a powerful lioness leading south done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* leading south done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the east done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading south done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading south done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from the west done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from the west done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading west done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading west done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from the east done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from the east done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading east done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from the north done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from the north done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading north done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the north done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from above done less than 8 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading up done less than 8 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from above done less than 8 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading up done less than 9 hours ago


You stop searching.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sq
search qui
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>tr purge
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

*Vinter the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.


You stop searching.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>ke
ke
kill *elf*
You smite *Vinter the Half-Elf*'s head hard and shatter it.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Bad>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Bad>

*Vinter the Half-Elf* >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 

*Vinter the Half-Elf* leaves >>>EAST>>> .

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>b
bash
Bash what or whom?

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Vinter the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e

*Vinter the Half-Elf* leaves ~~~NORTH~~~ .
A pack horse leaves ~~~NORTH~~~ .

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Misty Mountains
Exits: north, east, west. - s:board d:board.
A brown wolf has arrived from the west.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *elf*
west
They aren't here.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Abandoned Tower
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*, up.
A brown wolf has arrived from the east.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>north
kill *elf*
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Misty Mountains
Exits: south, *west*.
A brown wolf has arrived from the south.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>west
Misty Mountains
Exits: *north*, *east*.
A brown wolf has arrived from the east.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>north
Misty Mountains
Exits: *north*, *south*.
A brown wolf has arrived from the south.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>north
Hills
Exits: *south*, *west*.
A brown wolf has arrived from the south.

*( CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>ride
w
A brown wolf stops following you.
You pick up a brown wolf's reins and start riding it.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
Hills
A tall stag is here, grazing peacefully.
Exits: *east*, *west*.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
High Hill
A light coloured belt lies here, covered with scales.
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>tre
track *elf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

tr pack

You stop searching.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Hills
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n

Hills
Exits: *north*, east, *south*.

You stop tracking your victim.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
High Hill
Exits: *east*, *south*.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
east
Hills
Exits: *east*, south, *west*.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
Hills
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
Hills
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
west
High Hill
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
west
Hills
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
west
Hills
Exits: *east*, south, *west*.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
west
Hills
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
Hills
Exits: *east*, *south*.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
Hills
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>kill *elf*
Hills
Exits: *east*, *west*.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>
Grassy Field
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>tr
Grassy Field
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: *east*, *south*.
You begin to see some clouds.

*+~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>They aren't here.

*+~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of a pack horse leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a pony leading south done less than 2 hours ago

   - four tracks of a powerful lioness leading east done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a pony leading east done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a brown wolf leading south done less than 3 hours ago
   - four tracks of a powerful lioness leading south done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of a pack horse leading south done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of a brown wolf leading east done less than 10 hours ago
You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

*+~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>res
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*+~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
344/459 hits, 20/37 mana, and 108/161 moves.

*+~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*+~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: *east*, *west*.

*+~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
A Bend in the Road
Exits: *north*, [east], *west*.

*+~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
A Bend in the Road
Exits: *east*, *south*.

*+~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*+~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
A Bend in the Road
Exits: *north*, [east], *west*.

*+~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
west
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: *east*, *west*.

*+~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: *east*, *south*.

*+~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
east
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*.
The clouds begin to disappear.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Grassy Field
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
Grassy Field
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
Hills
Exits: *east*, *west*.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Alas, you cannot go that way...

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
Hills
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>east
Great Hill
Exits: *north*, east, *west*.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>north
Hills
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>east
Hills
Exits: *east*, south, *west*.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>east
Hills
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>tim
According to the Dunadan calendar, it is:
6pm on Trewsday, the 25th of Astron, Year 2996 of the Third Age.
You don't feel well outside.
The red sun in the west beams its last piercing rays.
Real time is Tue May 27 21:55:31 2014 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Thu May 22 14:45:56 2014 GMT.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>sc
347/459 hits, 21/37 mana, and 102/161 moves.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>res
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>sc
347/459 hits, 21/37 mana, and 103/161 moves.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>s

The sun slowly disappears in the west.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>
High Hill
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>s
Hills
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>
A huge warg leaves <<<WEST<<< .

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>w
Your mount refuses to follow your orders!

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>w
Hills
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>w
Hills
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>w
w
High Hill
Exits: east, south.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>s
Hills
Exits: north, east, south.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Slow>s
Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Slow>e
High Hill
A light coloured belt lies here, covered with scales.
A tall stag is here, grazing peacefully.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Slow>e
Hills
Exits: east, west.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Slow>res
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Slow>sc
352/459 hits, 22/37 mana, and 103/161 moves.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Slow>stat
OB: 138%, DB: -31%, PB: 11%, Armour: 78%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 648,210 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 6. Alert: normal.
Target: *elf*, Track: , Door: plank
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Slow>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Slow>cl
c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

res
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Mount:Slow>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

###
### Well, I've managed to spam my mount to moveless, without ever seeing the elf again. I'm good at this.
### Also, I notice that my armour is lower than it should, and I realize that I don't have boots on!
###
###


*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Mount:Slow>eq
You are using:
<wielded two-handed> a great warsword (flawless)
<worn on head>       a horned helmet (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (well-maintained)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a crimson pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (neglected)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       the scalp of Urion
<worn on belt>       the scalp of Azmodan

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Mount:Slow>lib
lo in backpack
backpack (used) : 
a black metal staff
a black warg fur (well-maintained)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
two flasks of orkish draught
five handfuls of narrow leaves
three short, moist tails
five strips of dried meat
fifteen vials of preserved blood

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Mount:Tired>get boots pack
You get a fine pair of metal boots from a leather backpack.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Mount:Tired>wear boots
*Bernie the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the west.
You wear a fine pair of metal boots on your feet.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Mount:Tired>

*Bernie the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves >>>EAST>>> .

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Mount:Tired>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Mount:Tired>east
Hills
*Bernie the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Mount:Tired>kill *Hobbit*
kill *Hobbit*
You smite *Bernie the Fallohid Hobbit*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Bernie the Fallohid Hobbit* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Mount:Tired *Bernie the Fallohid Hobbit*:Dying>
You're already fighting!

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Mount:Tired *Bernie the Fallohid Hobbit*:Dying>kill *Hobbit*
You're already fighting!

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Mount:Tired *Bernie the Fallohid Hobbit*:Dying>
You smite *Bernie the Fallohid Hobbit*'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *a Hobbit*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Hobbit* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Hobbit*.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Mount:Tired>ec
exam corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a pair of slate blue pants (flawless)
a slate blue shirt (flawless)


###
###
### Neat, got my boots on and killed a hobbit. It's turning out to be a good day.
### However, I also figure that Purge probably should be low or so, so I should track him as well
### to show that I don't discriminate and I'll let anyone give me a good whack, no matter what  
### their race.
###




o+~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =north=, =south=, west.

o+~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>tr purge
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading west, done less than 4 hours ago.

o+~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
At the Edge of the Dark Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading north, done less than 5 hours ago.

of~ CRW Mana:Hot>north
At the Edge of the Dark Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading west, done less than 5 hours ago.

of~ CRW Mana:Hot>w
Inside the Dark Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.


You stop tracking your victim.

of~ CRW Mana:Hot>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* leading north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a pack horse leading north done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of a pack horse leading east done less than 5 hours ago

   - four tracks of a powerful lioness leading north done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* leading north done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading north done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading north done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading east done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from the east done less than 5 hours ago
   - four tracks of a powerful lioness leading east done less than 5 hours ago

e

You stop searching.

of~ CRW Mana:Hot>
At the Edge of the Dark Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

of~ CRW Mana:Hot>e
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =north=, =south=, west.

o+~ CRW Mana:Hot>s
s
An Ancient Broken Road
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: =north=, =south=, west.

o+~ CRW Mana:Burning>w
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =north=, =west=, ~down~.

o+~ CRW Mana:Burning>s
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =east=, south.

o+~ CRW Mana:Burning>
A Ford through the River
A canoe has been left here.
Exits: north, ~east~, south, ~west~.

o%~ CRW Mana:Burning>w
You can't go into deep water!

o%~ CRW Mana:Burning>lead
w
You stop riding a brown wolf.
A brown wolf starts following you.

o%~ CW Mana:Burning>
The Loseithel
Exits: ~north~, east, up.
ACK! A brown wolf didn't follow you, you lost it.

o~~ CW Mana:Burning>u
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =east=, =west=, ~down~.

o+~ CW Mana:Burning>d
The Loseithel
Exits: ~north~, east, up.

o~~ CW Mana:Burning>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o~~ CW Mana:Burning>n
On the Loseithel
A trout swims here.
A salmon swims here.
Exits: ~south~, ~west~.

o~~ CW Mana:Burning>w
Over the Waterfall
A trout swims here.
Exits: ~east~, up, down.

o~~ CW Mana:Burning>d
The Waterfall
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: (west), ~up~, ~down~. - w:fall.

o%~ CW Mana:Burning>w
Inside the Waterfall
On the ground, there are two rafts.
The corpse of a smuggler is lying here.
Exits: (east). - e:fall w:secret.

!O CW Mana:Burning>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of an Orc coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a ferocious warg leading east done less than 2 hours ago
   - two tracks of *an Elf* leading east done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the east done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading east done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading east done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from the east done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from the east done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from the west done less than 6 hours ago

   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the east done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from the west done less than 6 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from the west done less than 6 hours ago
You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

!O CW Mana:Burning>lo e
Hydric air is coming from that direction and a wall of falling water blocks
vision.

!O CW Mana:Burning>The fall is open. [ fall ]
close fall
Ok.

!O CW Mana:Burning>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW Mana:Burning>op secret
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

!O CW Mana:Burning>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW Mana:Burning>sc
459/459 hits, 32/37 mana, and 135/161 moves.


!O CW Mana:Burning>open fall
Ok.

!O CW Mana:Burning>e
The Waterfall
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: (west), ~up~, ~down~. - w:fall.
A light rain is falling from the sky, creating a slight mist above the shallows.

o%' CW Mana:Burning>down
Under the Waterfall
Exits: north, ~west~, up.

o~' CW Mana:Burning>north
At the Edge of the Dark Forest
Exits: east, ~down~.

of' CW Mana:Burning>east
north
At the Edge of the Dark Forest
Exits: north, east, west.

of' CW Mana:Burning>
Inside the Dark Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of' CW Mana:Burning>sc
459/459 hits, 34/37 mana, and 131/161 moves.

of' CW Mana:Burning>[ @target set to {*orc*}. ]
north
Deeper into the Dark Forest
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
Exits: west.

of' CW Mana:Burning>kill *orc*
They aren't here.

of' CW Mana:Burning>west
Even Deeper into the Forest
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A small wood sprite is sneaking around here.
Exits: east, west.

of' CW Mana:Burning>west
Bottom of the Forest
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: (north). - n:corner.
A cockroach >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 
A cockroach leaves ~~~NORTH~~~ .

!= CW Mana:Burning>north
A Cavern
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: west. - s:corner.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>west
Stairs in the Dark
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: east, west, up.

o< CW Mana:Burning>west
Bottom of the Forest
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
Exits: (north). - n:corner.

!= CW Mana:Burning>kill *orc*
They aren't here.

!= CW Mana:Burning>north
A Cavern
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: west. - s:corner.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>west
Stairs in the Dark
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: east, west, up.

o< CW Mana:Burning>up
Rocky Corridor
An ancient fungus smothers the boulders.
Exits: east, south, west, down.

o< CW Mana:Burning>west
Bottom of the Forest
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
Exits: (north). - n:corner.

!= CW Mana:Burning>north
A Cavern
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: west. - s:corner.

o[ CW>west
Stairs in the Dark
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: east, west, up.

o< CW>up
Rocky Corridor
An ancient fungus smothers the boulders.
Exits: east, south, west, down.

o< CW>south
Bend in Rocky Corridor
Exits: north, east, [west].

o( CW>east
Bridge over a Ravine
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: north, east, west, down.

o( CW>east
Rocky Corridor
Exits: north, west.

o( CW>north
A Ladder in the Dark
A bright red mushroom is growing here.
You see three mushrooms on the ground.
A patch of moss grows here on a wet, flat stone.
An ancient fungus smothers the boulders.
An ancient fungus smothers the boulders.
Exits: south, west, up.

o( CW>up
Small Corridor
Exits: north, west, down.

o( CW>west
Bottom of the Forest
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
Exits: (north). - n:corner.

!= CW>north
A Cavern
Exits: west. - s:corner.

o[ CW>west
Stairs in the Dark
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: east, west, up.

o< CW>up
Rocky Corridor
An ancient fungus smothers the boulders.
Exits: east, south, west, down.

o< CW>south
Bend in Rocky Corridor
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: north, east, [west].

o( CW>
A cockroach leaves >>>EAST>>> .

o( CW>east
Bridge over a Ravine
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: north, east, west, down.

###
### I'm lost. Or well, I'm almost always lost, just this time more lost than usual. I don't have
### a single clue on how to get out of here, but I figure that if my goal is to find Purge and
### whack it or get whacked, I can just as well follow the tracks.
###


o( CW>tr purge
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east, done less than 6 hours ago.

o( CW>
A cockroach leaves <<<WEST<<< .

o( CW>e
Rocky Corridor
Exits: north, west.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading north, done less than 6 hours ago.

o( CW>n
A Ladder in the Dark
A bright red mushroom is growing here.
On the ground, there are three mushrooms.
A patch of moss grows here on a wet, flat stone.
An ancient fungus smothers the boulders.
An ancient fungus smothers the boulders.
Exits: south, west, up.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading up, done less than 6 hours ago.

o( CW>up
Small Corridor
Exits: north, west, down.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading north, done less than 6 hours ago.

o( CW>north
Yet Some More Stairs
Exits: south, up.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading up, done less than 6 hours ago.

o= CW>up
Inside the Old Tree
A small termite is running around making strange sounds.
A small termite is running around making strange sounds.
A small termite is running around making strange sounds.
A giant termite is here, crushing skulls and bones.
Exits: south, west, down.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop tracking your victim.
A small termite tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

o= CW a small termite:Healthy>
You smite a small termite's right forefoot extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
get coins corpse
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
You hear a small termite's death cry as it collapses.
A small termite is dead! R.I.P.

o= CW>
You can't find a coins in the corpse.

o= CW>west
Wet Corridor
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
Exits: east, south, west.

o= CW>west
Bend in the Passage
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o= CW>south
End of the Passage
Exits: north, east, (south). - s:dark.

o= CW>south
Lighter Corridor
A round shield, with shining gilt, is on the ground.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Exits: south.

!= CW>ec
exam corpse
corpse (here) : 
a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
a dark broadsword (flawless)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
an old length of iron chain
a blackened pendant
a strip of dried meat
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)


###
### Well, ump. Seems that someone here is already doing the whacking and I've been late
### to the party. Nevertheless, too late to turn back.
###


!= CW>s
Corner of a Light Corridor
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

!= CW>east
Secret Corridor
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

!= CW>east
Secret Cave
A canoe has been left here.
A fishing rod has been left here.
You see five fresh-caught fish on the ground.
A water barrel has been left here.
On the ground, there are five war arrows.
A silky, spidery web is here, spun into a spiralling wheel-shape.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* is resting here.
Exits: west. - e:secret.
You have found a powerful lioness!
You have found a powerful lioness!
You have found a powerful lioness!
You have found a powerful lioness!

!O CW>kill *orc*
They aren't here.

!O CW>kill *orc*
*Vinter the Half-Elf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
They aren't here.

###
### Neat. I can just picture it - two elves quietly chilling and cuddling lionesses and
### then some bumbling idiot stumbles into room, with massive sword in his hand, and starts smashing 
### and breaking random things, trying to hit someone who was already dead in previous room.
###


!O CW>ke
ke
kill *elf*
A powerful lioness intercepts your blow.
A powerful lioness leaves her hiding place.
You smite a powerful lioness' left hindleg extremely hard and shatter it.

!O CW a powerful lioness:Wounded>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!
*Vinter the Half-Elf*'s blade starts to glow very brightly!

!O CW a powerful lioness:Wounded>ke
kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

!O CW a powerful lioness:Wounded>f

*Tian the Noldorin Elf* slashes your head hard and tickles it.
A powerful lioness hits your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine a powerful lioness:Wounded>
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'assist'.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Secret Corridor
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
Exits: east, west. - e:secret.

!= CW HP:Fine>k elf*
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Fine>
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the east.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the east.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Fine>e

*Tian the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!= CW HP:Fine *Tian the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>k elf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Fine *Tian the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Fine *Tian the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Secret Cave
A canoe has been left here.
A fishing rod has been left here.
You see five fresh-caught fish on the ground.
A water barrel has been left here.
You see five war arrows on the ground.
A silky, spidery web is here, spun into a spiralling wheel-shape.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west.

!O CW HP:Fine>
*Vinter the Half-Elf* stops using a wooden pipe.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* awkwardly draws the slender Elven sword.

!O CW HP:Fine>k elf*
You approach *Vinter the Half-Elf*, trying to smite him.

!O CW HP:Fine *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Hurt>k elf*
You're already fighting!
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the west.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the west.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the west.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Fine *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Hurt>k elf*

*Tian the Noldorin Elf* lightly slashes your right hand and tickles it.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* slashes your left foot hard and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'assist'.
A powerful lioness joins *Vinter the Half-Elf*'s fight.
A powerful lioness joins *Vinter the Half-Elf*'s fight.
A powerful lioness joins *Vinter the Half-Elf*'s fight.
A powerful lioness joins *Vinter the Half-Elf*'s fight.
A powerful lioness barely hits your left foot and tickles it.
A powerful lioness lightly hits your right leg and tickles it.
A powerful lioness strongly hits your head.
You feel a sharp pain there!
A powerful lioness barely hits your right arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Hurt>

*Vinter the Half-Elf* >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 
*Vinter the Half-Elf* leaves <<<WEST<<< .

!O CW HP:Fine *Tian the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You smite *Tian the Noldorin Elf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Fine *Tian the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Vinter the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Fine *Tian the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* barely slashes your left leg and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine *Tian the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>f

*Tian the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'assist'.
*Vinter the Half-Elf*'s blade starts to glow very brightly!

!O CW HP:Fine *Tian the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Fine *Tian the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
A powerful lioness lightly hits your left leg and tickles it.
A powerful lioness hits your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine *Tian the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Secret Corridor
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
Exits: east, west. - e:secret.

!= CW HP:Fine>e
Secret Cave
A canoe has been left here.
A fishing rod has been left here.
You see five fresh-caught fish on the ground.
A water barrel has been left here.
There are five war arrows here.
A silky, spidery web is here, spun into a spiralling wheel-shape.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west. - e:secret.

!O CW HP:Fine>
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* utters the word 'gpuzre'

!O CW HP:Fine>k tian
A powerful lioness intercepts your blow.
You smite a powerful lioness' body extremely hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Fine a powerful lioness:Wounded>k tian
*Vinter the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine a powerful lioness:Wounded>
A powerful lioness strongly hits your head and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine a powerful lioness:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Fine a powerful lioness:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Fine a powerful lioness:Wounded>
A powerful lioness barely hits your right foot and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Fine a powerful lioness:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Secret Corridor
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
Exits: east, west. - e:secret.

!= CW HP:Fine>e
Secret Cave
A canoe has been left here.
A fishing rod has been left here.
On the ground, there are five fresh-caught fish.
A water barrel has been left here.
There are five war arrows here.
A silky, spidery web is here, spun into a spiralling wheel-shape.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west. - e:secret.

!O CW HP:Fine>k tian

*Vinter the Half-Elf* sits down and rests.

!O CW HP:Fine>A powerful lioness intercepts your blow.
You approach a powerful lioness, trying to smite her.

!O CW HP:Fine a powerful lioness:Wounded>k tian
You're already fighting!
You smite a powerful lioness' right hindfoot very hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Fine a powerful lioness:Bad>
*Vinter the Half-Elf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

!O CW HP:Fine a powerful lioness:Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Secret Corridor
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
Exits: east, west. - e:secret.

!= CW HP:Fine>e
k tian
Secret Cave
A canoe has been left here.
A fishing rod has been left here.
You see five fresh-caught fish on the ground.
A water barrel has been left here.
There are five war arrows here.
A silky, spidery web is here, spun into a spiralling wheel-shape.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west. - e:secret.

!O CW HP:Fine>A powerful lioness intercepts your blow.
You approach a powerful lioness, trying to smite her.

!O CW HP:Fine a powerful lioness:Bad>
*Vinter the Half-Elf* sits down and rests.
You smite a powerful lioness' left hindleg very hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Fine a powerful lioness:Awful>k tian
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'k *orc*'.
You're already fighting!
A powerful lioness barely hits your left leg and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine a powerful lioness:Awful>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Secret Corridor
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
Exits: east, west. - e:secret.

!= CW HP:Fine>e
k tian
Secret Cave
A canoe has been left here.
A fishing rod has been left here.
You see five fresh-caught fish on the ground.
A water barrel has been left here.
On the ground, there are five war arrows.
A silky, spidery web is here, spun into a spiralling wheel-shape.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west. - e:secret.

!O CW HP:Fine>k tian
A powerful lioness intercepts your blow.
You approach a powerful lioness, trying to smite her.

!O CW HP:Fine a powerful lioness:Awful>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine a powerful lioness:Awful>k tian
You're already fighting!
*Vinter the Half-Elf* begins to recite a purple scroll.
A powerful lioness barely hits your left foot and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine a powerful lioness:Awful>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Secret Corridor
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
Exits: east, west. - e:secret.

!= CW HP:Fine>e
k tian
Secret Cave
A canoe has been left here.
A fishing rod has been left here.
On the ground, there are five fresh-caught fish.
A water barrel has been left here.
You see five war arrows on the ground.
A silky, spidery web is here, spun into a spiralling wheel-shape.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* is standing here reading a scroll.
Exits: west. - e:secret.

!O CW HP:Fine>A powerful lioness intercepts your blow.
You smite a powerful lioness' right foreleg extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
get coins corpse
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear a powerful lioness' death cry as she collapses.
A powerful lioness is dead! R.I.P.

!O CW HP:Fine>k tian
You can't find a coins in the corpse.

!O CW HP:Fine>
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'k azmodan'.
You swiftly dodge a powerful lioness' attempt to hit you.
A powerful lioness barely hits your body and tickles it.
A powerful lioness strongly hits your head and tickles it.
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine a powerful lioness:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Secret Corridor
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
Exits: east, west. - e:secret.

!= CW HP:Fine>e
Secret Cave
A canoe has been left here.
A fishing rod has been left here.
On the ground, there are five fresh-caught fish.
A water barrel has been left here.
There are five war arrows here.
A silky, spidery web is here, spun into a spiralling wheel-shape.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* is standing here reading a scroll.
Exits: west. - e:secret.

!O CW HP:Fine>k tian
A powerful lioness intercepts your blow.
You approach a powerful lioness, trying to smite her.

!O CW HP:Fine a powerful lioness:Healthy>k tian
You're already fighting!
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'k azmodan'.
A powerful lioness tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
A powerful lioness hits your right leg and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine a powerful lioness:Healthy>k tian
You're already fighting!
A powerful lioness hits your right foot and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt a powerful lioness:Healthy>
A powerful lioness is surrounded by a white aura.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* creates a noxious cloud around a powerful lioness!

!O CW HP:Hurt a powerful lioness:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Secret Corridor
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
Exits: east, west. - e:secret.

!= CW HP:Hurt>e
Secret Cave
A canoe has been left here.
A fishing rod has been left here.
There are five fresh-caught fish here.
A water barrel has been left here.
There are five war arrows here.
A silky, spidery web is here, spun into a spiralling wheel-shape.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass (glowing).
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west. - e:secret.

!O CW HP:Hurt>k tian
A powerful lioness intercepts your blow.
You smite a powerful lioness' right hindleg extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Hurt a powerful lioness:Fine>k tian
*Vinter the Half-Elf* slashes your body and tickles it.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'k azmodan'.
A powerful lioness lightly hits your body and tickles it.
A powerful lioness quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
You're already fighting!
A powerful lioness lightly hits your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt a powerful lioness:Fine>
*Vinter the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Hurt a powerful lioness:Fine>f
A powerful lioness barely hits your body and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Hurt a powerful lioness:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Hurt a powerful lioness:Fine>k vinter

!O CW HP:Hurt *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Secret Corridor
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
Exits: east, west. - e:secret.

!= CW HP:Hurt>e
k vinter
Secret Cave
A canoe has been left here.
A fishing rod has been left here.
There are five fresh-caught fish here.
A water barrel has been left here.
There are five war arrows here.
A silky, spidery web is here, spun into a spiralling wheel-shape.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass (glowing).
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west. - e:secret.

!O CW HP:Hurt>k vinter
You strongly smite *Vinter the Half-Elf*'s right arm.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'k azmodan'.
A powerful lioness lightly hits your body and tickles it.
A powerful lioness barely hits your body and tickles it.
A powerful lioness lightly hits your right arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!
*Vinter the Half-Elf* slashes your right leg and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Secret Corridor
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
Exits: east, west. - e:secret.

!= CW HP:Hurt>e
Secret Cave
A canoe has been left here.
A fishing rod has been left here.
On the ground, there are five fresh-caught fish.
A water barrel has been left here.
You see five war arrows on the ground.
A silky, spidery web is here, spun into a spiralling wheel-shape.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass (glowing).
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: west. - e:secret.

!O CW HP:Hurt>k vinter
You approach *Vinter the Half-Elf*, trying to smite him.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'k azmodan'.
A powerful lioness hits your body and tickles it.
A powerful lioness hits your right leg and tickles it.
A powerful lioness barely hits your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Wounded>k vinter
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Hurt *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Wounded>f

*Vinter the Half-Elf* utters the words 'cure light'
You smite *Vinter the Half-Elf*'s right hand very hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O CW HP:Hurt *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Secret Corridor
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
Exits: east, west. - e:secret.

!= CW HP:Hurt>e
k vinter
Secret Cave
A canoe has been left here.
A fishing rod has been left here.
There are five fresh-caught fish here.
A water barrel has been left here.
There are five war arrows here.
A silky, spidery web is here, spun into a spiralling wheel-shape.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass (glowing).
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west. - e:secret.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'k azmodan'.
A powerful lioness barely hits your left leg and tickles it.
You swiftly dodge a powerful lioness' attempt to hit you.
A powerful lioness barely hits your head and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt a powerful lioness:Fine>k vinter
You're already fighting!
*Vinter the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Hurt a powerful lioness:Fine>k vinter
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Hurt a powerful lioness:Fine>
You're already fighting!
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'k azmodan'.

!O CW HP:Hurt a powerful lioness:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Secret Corridor
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
Exits: east, west. - e:secret.

!= CW HP:Hurt>e
k vinter
Secret Cave
A canoe has been left here.
A fishing rod has been left here.
You see five fresh-caught fish on the ground.
A water barrel has been left here.
You see five war arrows on the ground.
A silky, spidery web is here, spun into a spiralling wheel-shape.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass (glowing).
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west. - e:secret.

!O CW HP:Hurt>k vinter
You try to smite *Vinter the Half-Elf*, but he parries successfully.

!O CW HP:Hurt *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Wounded>k vinter
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'k azmodan'.
A powerful lioness barely hits your head and tickles it.
A powerful lioness barely hits your body and tickles it.
A powerful lioness barely hits your right leg and tickles it.
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Hurt *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!
*Vinter the Half-Elf* barely slashes your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Wounded>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!O CW HP:Hurt *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Secret Corridor
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
Exits: east, west. - e:secret.

!= CW HP:Hurt>e
Secret Cave
A canoe has been left here.
A fishing rod has been left here.
You see five fresh-caught fish on the ground.
A water barrel has been left here.
You see five war arrows on the ground.
A silky, spidery web is here, spun into a spiralling wheel-shape.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass (glowing).
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west. - e:secret.

!O CW HP:Hurt>k vinter
*Vinter the Half-Elf* drinks a softly glowing green cup.
The cup crumbles in his hands.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to smite him.

!O CW HP:Hurt *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Wounded>k vinter
You're already fighting!
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'k azmodan'.
A powerful lioness hits your left foot and tickles it.
A powerful lioness lightly hits your body and tickles it.
A powerful lioness lightly hits your left hand and tickles it.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* strongly slashes your right arm.

!O CW HP:Wounded *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Wounded>k vinter
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Wounded>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!O CW HP:Wounded *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Wounded *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*Vinter the Half-Elf* slashes your head and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Wounded *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Secret Corridor
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
Exits: east, west. - e:secret.

!= CW HP:Wounded>cl
c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

k vinter
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>e
k vinter
Secret Cave
A canoe has been left here.
A fishing rod has been left here.
On the ground, there are five fresh-caught fish.
A water barrel has been left here.
You see five war arrows on the ground.
A silky, spidery web is here, spun into a spiralling wheel-shape.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass (glowing).
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west. - e:secret.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>k vinter
You smite *Vinter the Half-Elf*'s right arm.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* strongly slashes your body.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Wounded>k vinter
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'k azmodan'.
A powerful lioness barely hits your body and tickles it.
A powerful lioness barely hits your left hand and tickles it.
You swiftly dodge a powerful lioness' attempt to hit you.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Secret Corridor
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
Exits: east, west. - e:secret.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cl
c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
190/459 hits, 9/37 mana, and 60/161 moves.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cl
c 'cure light'
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You see *Tian the Noldorin Elf* scouting from the east!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Secret Cave
A canoe has been left here.
A fishing rod has been left here.
There are five fresh-caught fish here.
A water barrel has been left here.
There are five war arrows here.
A silky, spidery web is here, spun into a spiralling wheel-shape.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass (glowing).
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* is resting here.
Exits: west. - e:secret.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Vinter the Half-Elf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>k l
They aren't here.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'k azmodan'.
A powerful lioness barely hits your body and tickles it.
A powerful lioness hits your body and tickles it.
A powerful lioness barely hits your body and tickles it.


###
### I'm doing what I do best - enter room, get hit, lose hps and flee out.
###


!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a powerful lioness:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Secret Corridor
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
Exits: east, west. - e:secret.



###
### Shit, scary empty room, I better flee back.
###



!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.

Secret Cave
A canoe has been left here.
A fishing rod has been left here.
There are five fresh-caught fish here.
A water barrel has been left here.
There are five war arrows here.
A silky, spidery web is here, spun into a spiralling wheel-shape.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass (glowing).
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Secret Corridor
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>0
cha wimp 0
Wimpy set to: 0

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>k tian

You see *Tian the Noldorin Elf* scouting from the east!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
k tian
Secret Cave
A canoe has been left here.
A fishing rod has been left here.
You see five fresh-caught fish on the ground.
A water barrel has been left here.
There are five war arrows here.
A silky, spidery web is here, spun into a spiralling wheel-shape.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass (glowing).
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* is standing here tending wounds.
Exits: west. - e:secret.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>k tian
A powerful lioness intercepts your blow.
You smite a powerful lioness' left foreleg extremely hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a powerful lioness:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a powerful lioness:Fine>f
You will attempt to flee!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a powerful lioness:Fine>
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'k azmodan'.
A powerful lioness barely hits your right arm and tickles it.
A powerful lioness lightly hits your body and tickles it.
A powerful lioness barely hits your right foot and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Secret Corridor
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
Exits: east, west. - e:secret.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
176/459 hits, 9/37 mana, and 59/161 moves.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>k vinter
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
k vinter
Secret Cave
A canoe has been left here.
A fishing rod has been left here.
On the ground, there are five fresh-caught fish.
A water barrel has been left here.
You see five war arrows on the ground.
A silky, spidery web is here, spun into a spiralling wheel-shape.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass (glowing).
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* is resting here.
Exits: west. - e:secret.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>k vinter
You smite *Vinter the Half-Elf*'s left hand very hard and shatter it.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'k azmodan'.
A powerful lioness hits your head and tickles it.
A powerful lioness barely hits your left arm and tickles it.
A powerful lioness hits your body.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Bad>f
You will attempt to flee!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Secret Corridor
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
Exits: east, west. - e:secret.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>k vinter
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Secret Cave
A canoe has been left here.
A fishing rod has been left here.
There are five fresh-caught fish here.
A water barrel has been left here.
You see five war arrows on the ground.
A silky, spidery web is here, spun into a spiralling wheel-shape.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass (glowing).
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west. - e:secret.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'k azmodan'.
A powerful lioness barely hits your left foot and tickles it.
A powerful lioness barely hits your right arm and tickles it.
A powerful lioness barely hits your left hand and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a powerful lioness:Fine>k vinter
k vinter
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a powerful lioness:Fine>k vinter
You're already fighting!
*Vinter the Half-Elf* sits down and rests.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a powerful lioness:Fine>f
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'k azmodan'.
You're already fighting!
You smite a powerful lioness' body extremely hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a powerful lioness:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a powerful lioness:Hurt>
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'k azmodan'.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Secret Corridor
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
Exits: east, west. - e:secret.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Vinter the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Vinter the Half-Elf* strongly slashes your right hand.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Wounded>

*Vinter the Half-Elf* >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 

*Vinter the Half-Elf* leaves >>>EAST>>> .

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>0

A powerful lioness has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cha wimp 0
Wimpy set to: 0

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>k vinter

*Tian the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* leaves <<<WEST<<< .
A powerful lioness leaves <<<WEST<<< .
A powerful lioness leaves <<<WEST<<< .

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>k vinter
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e

*Vinter the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>k vinter
Secret Cave
A canoe has been left here.
A fishing rod has been left here.
You see five fresh-caught fish on the ground.
A water barrel has been left here.
You see five war arrows on the ground.
A silky, spidery web is here, spun into a spiralling wheel-shape.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
Exits: west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>k vinter
k vinter
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>k vinter
Secret Corridor
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
Exits: east, west. - e:secret.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>k vinter
k vinter
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the west.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the west.
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w

*Tian the Noldorin Elf* leaves >>>EAST>>> .
A powerful lioness leaves >>>EAST>>> .
A powerful lioness leaves >>>EAST>>> .
Corner of a Light Corridor
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k vinter
You smite *Vinter the Half-Elf*'s left leg very hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Bad>k vinter
You're already fighting!

*Vinter the Half-Elf* >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 

*Vinter the Half-Elf* leaves >>>EAST>>> .

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
Secret Corridor
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

*Vinter the Half-Elf* leaves >>>EAST>>> .

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k vinter
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k vinter
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
Secret Cave
A canoe has been left here.
A fishing rod has been left here.
There are five fresh-caught fish here.
A water barrel has been left here.
There are five war arrows here.
A silky, spidery web is here, spun into a spiralling wheel-shape.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west. - e:secret.
You have found a powerful lioness!
You have found a powerful lioness!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k vinter
You approach *Vinter the Half-Elf*, trying to smite him.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Bad>k vinter
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Bad>
*Vinter the Half-Elf* lightly slashes your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Bad>k vinter
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Bad>

*Vinter the Half-Elf* >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 
*Vinter the Half-Elf* leaves <<<WEST<<< .

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Vinter the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* burns you.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* barely slashes your right arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Tian the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Tian the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>f
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* burns you.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Secret Corridor
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
Exits: east, west. - e:secret.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
Corner of a Light Corridor
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k vinter
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
Secret Corridor
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
You have found a powerful lioness!
You have found a powerful lioness!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k vinter

*Tian the Noldorin Elf* leaves <<<WEST<<< .
*Vinter the Half-Elf* leaves <<<WEST<<< .
A powerful lioness leaves <<<WEST<<< .
A powerful lioness leaves <<<WEST<<< .

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k vinter
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
k vinter
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the west.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the west.
Corner of a Light Corridor
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k vinter
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
Secret Corridor
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k vinter
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k vinter
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
k vinter
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the east.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the east.
Secret Cave
A canoe has been left here.
A fishing rod has been left here.
There are five fresh-caught fish here.
A water barrel has been left here.
You see five war arrows on the ground.
A silky, spidery web is here, spun into a spiralling wheel-shape.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
Exits: west. - e:secret.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k vinter
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
Secret Corridor
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
You have found a powerful lioness!
You have found a powerful lioness!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k vinter

*Tian the Noldorin Elf* leaves >>>EAST>>> .

*Vinter the Half-Elf* leaves >>>EAST>>> .
A powerful lioness leaves >>>EAST>>> .
A powerful lioness leaves >>>EAST>>> .

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k vinter
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the east.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
k vinter
Secret Cave
A canoe has been left here.
A fishing rod has been left here.
You see five fresh-caught fish on the ground.
A water barrel has been left here.
You see five war arrows on the ground.
A silky, spidery web is here, spun into a spiralling wheel-shape.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
Exits: west. - e:secret.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k vinter
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
Secret Corridor
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>k vinter
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>k vinter
They aren't here.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the west.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>

*Tian the Noldorin Elf* leaves >>>EAST>>> .

*Vinter the Half-Elf* leaves >>>EAST>>> .
A powerful lioness leaves >>>EAST>>> .
A powerful lioness leaves >>>EAST>>> .

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>k vinter
k vinter
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>k vinter
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>k vinter
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the east.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the east.
You strongly smite *Vinter the Half-Elf*'s body and shatter it.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Awful>k vinter
You're already fighting!
*Vinter the Half-Elf* bleeds from open wounds.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Awful>f

*Tian the Noldorin Elf* leaves >>>EAST>>> .
A powerful lioness leaves >>>EAST>>> .
A powerful lioness leaves >>>EAST>>> .
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Secret Cave
A canoe has been left here.
A fishing rod has been left here.
You see five fresh-caught fish on the ground.
A water barrel has been left here.
There are five war arrows here.
A silky, spidery web is here, spun into a spiralling wheel-shape.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west.
You have found a powerful lioness!
You have found a powerful lioness!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
k vinter
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'k azmodan'.
Secret Corridor
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*Vinter the Half-Elf* leaves >>>EAST>>> .
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>k vinter
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
Secret Cave
A canoe has been left here.
A fishing rod has been left here.
You see five fresh-caught fish on the ground.
A water barrel has been left here.
There are five war arrows here.
A silky, spidery web is here, spun into a spiralling wheel-shape.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass (glowing).
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: west. - e:secret.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>k vinter
You approach *Vinter the Half-Elf*, trying to smite him.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Awful>k vinter
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'k azmodan'.
A powerful lioness barely hits your body and tickles it.
A powerful lioness hits your body.
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Awful>
*Vinter the Half-Elf* utters the words 'cure light'
*Vinter the Half-Elf* slashes your body.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Bad>

*Vinter the Half-Elf* >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Bad>
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'k azmodan'.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Secret Corridor
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
Exits: east, west. - e:secret.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>k vinter
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
k vinter
Secret Cave
A canoe has been left here.
A fishing rod has been left here.
You see five fresh-caught fish on the ground.
A water barrel has been left here.
On the ground, there are five war arrows.
A silky, spidery web is here, spun into a spiralling wheel-shape.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass (glowing).
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west. - e:secret.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>k vinter
You strongly smite *Vinter the Half-Elf*'s left hand and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Awful>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Awful>
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* lightly slashes your head and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Awful>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Secret Corridor
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
Exits: east, west. - e:secret.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the east.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Tian the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Tian the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Corner of a Light Corridor
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>k vinter
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the east.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the east.
Secret Corridor
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>k vinter
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>k vinter
w
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Corner of a Light Corridor
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass (glowing).
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
Exits: north, east.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>k vinter
You approach *Vinter the Half-Elf*, trying to smite him.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* lightly slashes your head.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Awful>k vinter
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Awful>
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'assist'.
A powerful lioness joins *Tian the Noldorin Elf*'s fight.
A powerful lioness joins *Tian the Noldorin Elf*'s fight.
A powerful lioness barely hits your left arm and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
A powerful lioness barely hits your right leg and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*Vinter the Half-Elf* >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 
*Vinter the Half-Elf* leaves ~~~NORTH~~~ .

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Tian the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>f
*Vinter the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Lighter Corridor
A round shield, with shining gilt, is on the ground.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Exits: south.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>k vinter
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>s
Corner of a Light Corridor
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass (glowing).
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>k vinter
You approach *Vinter the Half-Elf*, trying to smite him.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* fails to slash you.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Awful>k vinter
You're already fighting!
*Vinter the Half-Elf* slashes your head.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Awful>

*Vinter the Half-Elf* >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Awful>
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'assist'.
A powerful lioness joins *Tian the Noldorin Elf*'s fight.
A powerful lioness joins *Tian the Noldorin Elf*'s fight.
A powerful lioness barely hits your left leg and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
A powerful lioness barely hits your body and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Awful>
You smite *Vinter the Half-Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Dying>f
You flee head over heels.
You are too exhausted.
You are too exhausted.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Dying>
A powerful lioness barely hits your right arm and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Dying>
You flee head over heels.
You are too exhausted.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Dying>
A powerful lioness barely hits your body and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Dying>get draught backpack
quaff draught
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Secret Corridor
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>k vinter
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>w
Corner of a Light Corridor
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass (glowing).
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* is lying here, mortally wounded.
Exits: north, east.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>k vinter
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Dying>k vinter
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Vinter the Half-Elf*:Dying>
You smite *Vinter the Half-Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You gained great renown in this battle!
You hear *Vinter the Half-Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Vinter the Half-Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Vinter the Half-Elf*.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Tian the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* lightly slashes your left leg.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Tian the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Tian the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'assist'.
A powerful lioness joins *Tian the Noldorin Elf*'s fight.
A powerful lioness joins *Tian the Noldorin Elf*'s fight.
A powerful lioness barely hits your right leg and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
A powerful lioness lightly hits your right arm.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!= CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Tian the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Secret Corridor
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

!= CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
Secret Cave
A canoe has been left here.
A fishing rod has been left here.
On the ground, there are five fresh-caught fish.
A water barrel has been left here.
On the ground, there are five war arrows.
A silky, spidery web is here, spun into a spiralling wheel-shape.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
Exits: west. - e:secret.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>op secret
Ok.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
Inside the Waterfall
There are two rafts here.
The corpse of a smuggler is lying here.
Exits: (east), (west). - e:fall w:secret.
You have found *Purge the Zaugurz Orc*!

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
*Purge the Zaugurz Orc* leaves his hiding place.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
*Purge the Zaugurz Orc* leaves <<<WEST<<< .

###
###
### Hi! Good to see you taking over the next shift. Don't mind me, and all my entrails that I'm dragging behind me.
### I'd just bail now if you don't mind.
###

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>op fall
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
The Waterfall
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: (west), ~up~, ~down~. - w:fall.

)%~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>up
Over the Waterfall
A salmon swims here.
A trout swims here.
Exits: ~east~, up, down.

)~~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>east
On the Loseithel
A trout swims here.
Exits: ~south~, ~west~.

)~~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>south
The Loseithel
Exits: ~north~, east, up.

)~~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>east
You are too exhausted.

)~~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>east
A Ford through the River
A canoe has been left here.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: north, ~east~, south, ~west~.

)%~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>north
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =east=, south.
A brown wolf has arrived from the south.

)+~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>ride
A brown wolf stops following you.
You pick up a brown wolf's reins and start riding it.

)+~ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>e
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =north=, =west=, ~down~.

)+~ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>north
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =north=, =south=, west.

)+~ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>west
At the Edge of the Dark Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)f~ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>sc
45/459 hits, 10/37 mana, and 4/161 moves.

)f~ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak>cl
c 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

)f~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc
58/459 hits, 1/37 mana, and 8/161 moves.

)f~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>res
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

)f~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sf
wi staff
You don't have a staff.

)f~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>wim
cha mo wimp
Ok.

)f~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
61/459 hits, 2/37 mana, and 16/161 moves.

)f~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>wim
cha mo wimp
Ok.

)f~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>inf
You are a male Tarkhnarb Orc.
You are 44 years, 10 months and 7 days old.
You have played 1 month, 9 days and 14 hours (real time). Session: 1 hr.
This ranks you as Azmodan ar-Rasha, Black Beast of Isengard (level 40).
You are five feet ten and weigh twelve stone and one pound.
Perception: vision -5, hearing -18, smell -20. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
You are welcome in Goblin Town.
Your equipment weighs one hundred eighteen pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:21 Int:6 Wis:6 Dex:13 Con:21 Wil:16 Per:13.
Offensive Bonus: 75%, Dodging Bonus: -32%, Parrying Bonus: 82%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 87%.
You have 62/459 hit, 2/37 mana, and 19/161 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 21,408,294 experience points and you have 127,680 travel points.
Your supremacy in battle is beyond question (30 wp).
You need 441,706 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 6 gold coins, 15 silver pennies, and 48 copper pennies.
You are speaking Orkish.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the head (dirty)
- panic
- Orkish draught


###
### Neat, a stumbling idiot stumbled its way to warlords in 1 hour, leeching on good work done by zaugs. 
### I went to regen and gloat until I started believing it myself that I'm awesome, went back to finish
### Tian and promptly died four times or so. A good day.
###

Click here to show another random log



2014/05/28 01:47, Grishneak:  edited 2x   
Left out some fun like this...

o= cSW HP:Bad>w
close exit west
Sloping Corridor
You see a bloody, disgusting scalp lying on the ground.
A fine pair of chain mail gloves are lying here.
A fine pair of metal boots are standing here.
On the ground, there are six handfuls of clover.
A fragrant smelling bag is lying here.
You see two leather backpacks on the ground.
A plain leather belt is lying here.
A roughly stitched piece of green-grey cloth lies here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Purge is here, fighting *Azmodan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (ff).
*Azmodan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (ff) is here, fighting Purge.
Exits: east, (west).
Purge tells you 'you bad :P'

o= cSW HP:Bad>You put all your weight against the slab, trying to close it.
*Azmodan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (ff) swiftly dodges Purge's attempt to pierce him.

*Azmodan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Azmodan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (ff) leaves east.

*Azmodan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (ff) has arrived from the east.

Purge swiftly dodges *Azmodan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (ff)'s attempt to smite him.

Purge barely pierces *Azmodan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (ff)'s body and tickles it.

Ok.

######

You hear *Azmodan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (ff)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Azmodan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (ff) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Azmodan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (ff).

o= cW HP:Awful Move:Weak>sc

o= cW HP:Awful Move:Weak>1/321 hits and 8/142 moves.

2014/05/28 01:52, Telessar:  edited 1x   
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass (glowing).

Eh?

PS. Welcome back!

2014/05/28 07:15, Fieldy:   
I love your logs and those comments to back them up!

2014/05/28 07:59, Töpö: 
I was da mighty dwarfie that kicked your ass around ford! Too bad i have no track and when you came to Brolg area there were just too many patrols for me to spam around :(

2014/05/28 13:43, Zaghnar: 
I log on to see if any zaug-lings need a hand. Purge tells me to come ABR. Pukes start dropping and re-dropping like flies. Then with us both at low bad we finally got trapped behind secret and were lionessed to death. Had to quit after death due to RL but it was a fun 15 minutes.

2014/05/28 22:10, Purge:   
was fun:) was basically perma bad after i killed vinter in old tower (from then till i died in corner after calling zaghnar for some backup)

2014/05/29 08:24, Breaux: 
Yeah your comments are pure gold. And, as usual, the log was not bad either!


top
 


Click here to show another random log

 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back