Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Hewer vs the Black Belt Panda! (Grizzle)comments   back
(1889 hits. Posted 2015/03/27)
Click here to show another random log

*Grizzle the Fuzzybear*



Date: 27.03.2015



> I was peacefully strolling around GoblinTown, when suddenly, I have a hunger.
> Only place for food is naturally the Dark Tower!
> Fight nr 1!



A Road through the Grey Mountains
Exits: [north], east, south, -west-. - n:door.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
bash exit
The door gave away under the pressure.

scout n

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
You quietly scout northwards...

Dark Tower
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.

north
od
You stop scouting.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
down
Dark Tower
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
Exits: #south#, [up], [down]. - s:door u:woodendoor d:irontrap.
A brown-skinned orc crushes your body hard and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Fine a brown-skinned orc:Healthy>
op exit d
Ok.
A brown-skinned orc says 'I sill favb yao oftor yao'ro diad, Peal!'

o[ CW HP:Fine a brown-skinned orc:Healthy>
flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You hit a brown-skinned orc's left leg extremely hard.

o[ CW HP:Fine a brown-skinned orc:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Dank Dungeon
Exits: [north], south, west, (up). - s:door u:woodendoor d:irontrap.

oO CW HP:Fine>
west
Barracks
A large sack is on the ground.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A beer barrel has been left here.
Exits: east, west. - d:strawmats.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
get all.meat satche
You don't see a satche to get things from.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
get all.meat satchel
You get a smoked piece of meat from a leather satchel.
You get a smoked piece of meat from a leather satchel.
You get a smoked piece of meat from a leather satchel.
You get a smoked piece of meat from a leather satchel.
You get a smoked piece of meat from a leather satchel.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
eat meat
You eat the meat.
You are full.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
put all.meat pack
You put a smoked piece of meat in a leather backpack.
You put a smoked piece of meat in a leather backpack.
You put a smoked piece of meat in a leather backpack.
You put a smoked piece of meat in a leather backpack.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Grizzle              - Barracks

o[ CW HP:Fine>ds

drink skin
You drink the water.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
+
*Murbella the Orc* has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
An enslaved shadow has arrived from the east.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
cha mood aggr
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
east
Dank Dungeon
Exits: [north], south, west, (up). - n:irondoor u:irontrap.

oO CW HP:Fine>up

Dark Tower
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
Exits: #south#, [up], (down). - s:door u:woodendoor d:irontrap.

o[ CW HP:Fine>south

A Road through the Grey Mountains
Exits: #north#, east, south, -west-. - n:door.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
+
cha mood aggr
Ok.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
score
468/548 hits and 114/159 moves.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.
*Murbella the Orc* has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
An enslaved shadow has arrived from the north.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
stat
A hungry warg stops following *Murbella the Orc*.
*Murbella the Orc* picks up a hungry warg's reins and starts riding it.
OB: 138%, DB: 29%, PB: 0%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 88,455 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 3. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
st
*Murbella the Orc* slashes your right forefoot extremely hard.
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

*<~ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Healthy>kill *orc*

You're already fighting!

*<~ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Healthy>

*Murbella the Orc* issues the order 'assist'.

*<~ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Healthy>

You hit *Murbella the Orc*'s left arm and tickle it.

*<~ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>
flee
south
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*<~ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*<~ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Broken Road
Exits: -east-, south, -west-. - n:door.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
south
Grey Mountains
Exits: north, east, west.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
kill *orc*
They aren't here.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
north
kill *orc*
A Broken Road
Exits: -east-, south, -west-.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>bash *orc*

They aren't here.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
You don't see any *orc* here.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>east
kill *orc*

bash *orc*
A Road through the Grey Mountains
Exits: #north#, east, south, -west-. - n:door.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
You don't see any *orc* here.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
tw
track hungry
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
tr
You stop tracking your victim.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
scout n
You quietly scout northwards...

Dark Tower
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
*Murbella the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
The shadow of the Great Goblin is floating here.

You stop scouting.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
kill *orc*

*Murbella the Orc* has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
An enslaved shadow has arrived from the north.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
*Murbella the Orc* slashes your right foreleg hard and tickles it.
You're already fighting!

*<~ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>

You hit *Murbella the Orc*'s body and tickle it.

*<~ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>
flee
south
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Broken Road
Exits: -east-, south, -west-.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
Grey Mountains
Exits: north, east, west.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
score
472/548 hits and 155/159 moves.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
north
A Broken Road
Exits: -east-, south, -west-.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
east
kill *orc*
bash *orc*
A Road through the Grey Mountains
Exits: #north#, east, south, -west-. - n:door.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
You don't see any *orc* here.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>

*Murbella the Orc* yells loudly from the north 'so?'

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
bash *orc*
You don't see any *orc* here.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>

*Murbella the Orc* yells loudly from the north 'sun'

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
yel oh
Ok.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
north
od
Dark Tower
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
*Murbella the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
The shadow of the Great Goblin is floating here.
Exits: #south#, [up], (down). - s:door u:woodendoor d:irontrap.
You swiftly dodge a brown-skinned orc's attempt to slash you.
A brown-skinned orc pierces your body hard and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Fine a brown-skinned orc:Healthy>down

op exit d
It's already open!
A brown-skinned orc says 'I walr wamt you untal yee'ru geog, Bual!'
A brown-skinned orc says 'I sill zamk yeo engul yoe're tiak, Dier!'
A brown-skinned orc cleaves your right hindleg hard and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Fine a brown-skinned orc:Healthy>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A brown-skinned orc says 'I wall newt yaa unbil yea'le boeb, Kaar!'

o[ CW HP:Fine a brown-skinned orc:Healthy>flee

A brown-skinned orc says 'YOA! Bool! Yoa mell poi puzole yuel kana.'
A brown-skinned orc crushes your body hard and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Dank Dungeon
Exits: [north], south, west, (up). - s:door u:woodendoor d:irontrap.

oO CW HP:Fine>
up
south
Dark Tower
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
*Murbella the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
The shadow of the Great Goblin is floating here.
Exits: #south#, [up], (down). - s:door u:woodendoor d:irontrap.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
A Road through the Grey Mountains
Exits: #north#, east, south, -west-. - n:door.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
score
416/548 hits and 153/159 moves.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
stat
OB: 131%, DB: 79%, PB: 0%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 88,455 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 3. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
yell ouch
Ok.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
wher
Players in your zone
--------------------
Grizzle              - A Road through the Grey Mountains

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
score
418/548 hits and 155/159 moves.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
r
You are already resting.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>eq

You are using:
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a black leather belt <<<<< - BLACK BELT!
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (well-maintained)
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag

*<~ CW HP:Fine>

*Murbella the Orc* yells loudly from the north 'heho'

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
score
424/548 hits and 159/159 moves.
It starts to snow.

*<* CW HP:Fine>

*Murbella the Orc* yells loudly from the north 'wana fitht?' <<< - OF COURSE!

*<* CW HP:Fine>
yell i
Ok.

*<* CW HP:Fine>
yell have
Ok.

*<* CW HP:Fine>
yell black
Ok.

*<* CW HP:Fine>
yell belt!
Ok.

*<* CW HP:Fine>
yell so 
Ok.

*<* CW HP:Fine>
yell be
Ok.

*<* CW HP:Fine>
yell careful!
Ok.

*<* CW HP:Fine>
yell HUA! <--- Proper Karate growl!
Ok.

*<* CW HP:Fine>
score
433/548 hits and 158/159 moves.

*<* CW HP:Fine>

*Murbella the Orc* yells loudly from the north 'and me'

*<* CW HP:Fine>

*Murbella the Orc* yells loudly from the north 'hewer' <--- Sounds like a challenge! No-one can kill the KARATE PANDA!

*<* CW HP:Fine>
score
436/548 hits and 159/159 moves.

*(* CW HP:Fine>east

Worn Foothills
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: [east], west.

*(* CW HP:Fine>east

The door seems to be closed.

*(* CW HP:Fine>
open exit
Ok.

*(* CW HP:Fine>east

An Abandoned Hut
Exits: (west), [down]. - d:trapdoor.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
od
op exit d
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
down
Smelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

o[ CW HP:Fine>bt

bash troll

A large troll strongly crushes your left hindfoot and tickles it.

A large troll strongly crushes your left foreleg and tickles it.

A large troll says 'Ye now moxe. Me crusz ya'!'
Your bash at a large troll sends him sprawling.

o[ CW HP:Fine a large troll:Fine>

You hit a large troll's left arm extremely hard.

o[ CW HP:Fine a large troll:Fine>
look
Smelly Cellar
A large troll is here, fighting YOU.

o[ CW HP:Fine a large troll:Fine>
exa troll
Hewed from the bowels of Melkor's pits, this abomination is a motley mix of
coloured skin and bulging muscles. As though formed from the heat of hundreds
of different rocks and clays, the skin is punctuated by many hues and earth 
tones, often allowing it silent and hidden movement through its environment.
A large troll has some small bruises.
A large troll is using: 
<wielded>            a spiked war club

o[ CW HP:Fine a large troll:Fine>

You strike for a weakness in a large troll's hide!
You hit a large troll's body extremely hard.

o[ CW HP:Fine a large troll:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
An Abandoned Hut
Exits: (west), (down). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
down
bt
Smelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
bash troll
A large troll seems to have recovered his senses.
A large troll quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

o[ CW HP:Fine a large troll:Fine>
bt
A large troll strongly crushes your head and tickles it.

Your bash at a large troll sends him sprawling.

o[ CW HP:Fine a large troll:Fine>
bash troll
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

o[ CW HP:Fine a large troll:Fine>

You hit a large troll's left leg extremely hard.

o[ CW HP:Fine a large troll:Hurt>look

Smelly Cellar
A large troll is here, fighting YOU.

o[ CW HP:Fine a large troll:Hurt>

You hit a large troll's body hard.

o[ CW HP:Fine a large troll:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
An Abandoned Hut
Exits: (west), (down). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
scout w
You quietly scout westwards...

Worn Foothills
A mountain goat and a mountain goat are here.

You stop scouting.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
down
bt
Smelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
bash troll

A large troll crushes your left hindleg very hard and tickles it.

A large troll says 'Daw' was ye' lasv miszake, Bear.'
Your bash at a large troll sends him sprawling.

o[ CW HP:Fine a large troll:Hurt>

You hit a large troll's body extremely hard and shatter it.

o[ CW HP:Fine a large troll:Wounded>
stat
OB: 137%, DB: 79%, PB: 0%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 85,993 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 3. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- panic
- novoid

o[ CW HP:Fine a large troll:Wounded>

You hit a large troll's left leg extremely hard and shatter it.

o[ CW HP:Fine a large troll:Wounded>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
An Abandoned Hut
Exits: (west), (down). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
scout w
You quietly scout westwards...

Worn Foothills
A mountain goat is here.

You stop scouting.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
down
bt
Smelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
bash troll

A large troll strongly crushes your left foreleg and tickles it.

A large troll says 'Wawch me shallow zzis one zfole!'
Your bash at a large troll sends him sprawling.

o[ CW HP:Fine a large troll:Wounded>
You strike for a weakness in a large troll's hide!
You hit a large troll's left hand extremely hard and shatter it.

o[ CW HP:Fine a large troll:Bad>

You hit a large troll's head hard and shatter it.

o[ CW HP:Fine a large troll:Bad>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
An Abandoned Hut
Exits: (west), (down). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

o[ CW HP:Fine>

You see *Murbella the Orc* scouting from the west!

o[ CW HP:Fine>
scout w
You quietly scout westwards...

Worn Foothills
A mountain goat, *an Orc*, a hungry warg, and an enslaved shadow are here.

You stop scouting.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
score
400/548 hits and 159/159 moves.
The door closes quietly.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
ow
op exit w
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
down
Smelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

o[ CW HP:Fine>kt

k troll
You hit a large troll's right hand hard and shatter it.
A large troll says 'Me squish yeer corpse xo jelly!'

o[ CW HP:Fine a large troll:Awful>
flee
You will attempt to flee!

o[ CW HP:Fine a large troll:Awful>

You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
An Abandoned Hut
Exits: [west], (down). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
west
The door seems to be closed.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
open exit
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
scout w
You quietly scout westwards...

Worn Foothills
A mountain goat, *an Orc*, a hungry warg, and an enslaved shadow are here.

You stop scouting.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
west
Worn Foothills
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
*Murbella the Orc* is here searching for tracks, riding a hungry warg.
The shadow of the Great Goblin is floating here.
Exits: (east), west.
It is snowing.

*(* CW HP:Fine>kill *orc*

bash
You strongly hit *Murbella the Orc*'s body.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*(* CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>
*Murbella the Orc* slashes your body extremely hard.

*Murbella the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Murbella the Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.

*(* CW HP:Hurt>
west
Worn Foothills
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
*Murbella the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(* CW HP:Hurt>kill *orc*

bash
You approach *Murbella the Orc*, trying to hit her.

*(* CW HP:Hurt *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>
*Murbella the Orc* issues the order 'assist'.

*Murbella the Orc* issues the order 'assist'.
A mountain goat leaves east.

*Murbella the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Murbella the Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.

*(* CW HP:Hurt>

*Murbella the Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

*(* CW HP:Hurt>kill *orc*

You approach *Murbella the Orc*, trying to hit her.

*(* CW HP:Hurt *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>
bash

You strongly hit *Murbella the Orc*'s left leg and tickle it.

*(* CW HP:Hurt *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>
*Murbella the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Murbella the Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.

*(* CW HP:Hurt>
kill *orc*
They aren't here.

*(* CW HP:Hurt>
kill *orc*

*Murbella the Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
An enslaved shadow has arrived from the east.

*(* CW HP:Hurt>
You approach *Murbella the Orc*, trying to hit her.

*(* CW HP:Hurt *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>
bash
*Murbella the Orc* slashes your body very hard.

*Murbella the Orc* issues the order 'assist'.

*Murbella the Orc* issues the order 'assist'.
An enslaved shadow joins *Murbella the Orc*'s fight.
An enslaved shadow hits your head extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

Your bash at *Murbella the Orc* sends her sprawling.

*(* CW HP:Hurt *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Worn Foothills
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: (east), west.

*(* CW HP:Hurt>
west
kill *orc*
Worn Foothills
*Murbella the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
The shadow of the Great Goblin is floating here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(* CW HP:Hurt>
You hit *Murbella the Orc*'s head very hard.

*(* CW HP:Hurt *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>

You strongly hit *Murbella the Orc*'s left hand.

*(* CW HP:Hurt *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>

bash
*Murbella the Orc* seems to have recovered her senses.

*(* CW HP:Hurt *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>
*Murbella the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Murbella the Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.

*(* CW HP:Hurt>
east
kill *orc*
Worn Foothills
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
*Murbella the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: (east), west.

*(* CW HP:Hurt>
You approach *Murbella the Orc*, trying to hit her.

*(* CW HP:Hurt *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>bash

*Murbella the Orc* slashes your left forefoot hard and tickles it.

*Murbella the Orc* issues the order 'assist'.

*Murbella the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Murbella the Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.

*(* CW HP:Hurt>
west
kill *orc*
bash
Worn Foothills
The shadow of the Great Goblin is floating here.
*Murbella the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(* CW HP:Hurt>
You approach *Murbella the Orc*, trying to hit her.

*(* CW HP:Hurt *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>
*Murbella the Orc* issues the order 'assist'.
An enslaved shadow joins *Murbella the Orc*'s fight.
An enslaved shadow hits your body hard and tickles it.

A mountain goat has arrived from the east.

*Murbella the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Murbella the Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.

*(* CW HP:Hurt an enslaved shadow:Healthy>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Worn Foothills
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
*Murbella the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: (east), west.

*(* CW HP:Hurt>

*Murbella the Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.

*(* CW HP:Hurt>kill *orc*

They aren't here.

*(* CW HP:Hurt>
kill *orc*

*Murbella the Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
An enslaved shadow has arrived from the west.

*(* CW HP:Hurt>west

You approach *Murbella the Orc*, trying to hit her.

*(* CW HP:Hurt *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*(* CW HP:Hurt *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>

*Murbella the Orc* slashes your left hindleg very hard.

*(* CW HP:Wounded *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>
flee
*Murbella the Orc* issues the order 'assist'.
An enslaved shadow joins *Murbella the Orc*'s fight.
An enslaved shadow hits your left foreleg and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Worn Foothills
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(* CW HP:Wounded>

*Murbella the Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
An enslaved shadow has arrived from the east.

*(* CW HP:Wounded>
east

*Murbella the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

*(* CW HP:Wounded *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>
east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*(* CW HP:Wounded *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You hit *Murbella the Orc*'s body and tickle it.

*(* CW HP:Wounded *Murbella the Orc*:Hurt>
open exit
You don't see any exit here.

*(* CW HP:Wounded *Murbella the Orc*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Bend in the Trail
Exits: -north-, east, -west-.

*:* CW HP:Wounded>

*Murbella the Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
An enslaved shadow has arrived from the east.

*:* CW HP:Wounded>
east

*Murbella the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

*:* CW HP:Wounded *Murbella the Orc*:Hurt>
east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*:* CW HP:Wounded *Murbella the Orc*:Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Murbella the Orc* issues the order 'assist'.

*:* CW HP:Wounded *Murbella the Orc*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Washed Out Trail
Exits: -east-, -south-.
The water is frozen solid.

*%* CW HP:Wounded>
east

*Murbella the Orc* has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.
An enslaved shadow has arrived from the south.

*%* CW HP:Wounded>
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -east-, -west-.
The ground is frozen solid.

*.* CW HP:Wounded>

*Murbella the Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
An enslaved shadow has arrived from the west.

*.* CW HP:Wounded>west
*Murbella the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*.* CW HP:Wounded *Murbella the Orc*:Hurt>
south
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Murbella the Orc* slashes your head extremely hard.

*.* CW HP:Wounded *Murbella the Orc*:Hurt>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*.* CW HP:Wounded>west

south
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*.* CW HP:Wounded>

*Murbella the Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
An enslaved shadow has arrived from the west.

*.* CW HP:Wounded>
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Murbella the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

*.* CW HP:Wounded *Murbella the Orc*:Hurt>west

No way! You are fighting for your life!

*.* CW HP:Wounded *Murbella the Orc*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Washed Out Trail
Exits: -east-, -south-.
The water is frozen solid.

*%* CW HP:Wounded>

*Murbella the Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
An enslaved shadow has arrived from the east.

*%* CW HP:Wounded>
south

*Murbella the Orc* slashes your left hindleg very hard.

*%* CW HP:Wounded *Murbella the Orc*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You hit *Murbella the Orc*'s left arm extremely hard.

*%* CW HP:Wounded *Murbella the Orc*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*%* CW HP:Wounded *Murbella the Orc*:Hurt>

*Murbella the Orc* issues the order 'assist'.
An enslaved shadow joins *Murbella the Orc*'s fight.
An enslaved shadow hits your left foreleg very hard.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -east-, -west-.
The ground is frozen solid.

*.* CW HP:Wounded>
east
*Murbella the Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
An enslaved shadow has arrived from the west.

*.* CW HP:Wounded>
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*.* CW HP:Wounded>
east
*Murbella the Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
An enslaved shadow has arrived from the west.
A Trail above the Rapids
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*.* CW HP:Wounded>
east
*Murbella the Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
An enslaved shadow has arrived from the west.
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*.* CW HP:Wounded>
east
Trail Meets a Tributary of the Bruinen
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

*.* CW HP:Wounded>
east
The snow has stopped.
You bleed from open wounds.

Trail to the Misty Mountains
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*.~ CW HP:Wounded>
west
Trail Meets a Tributary of the Bruinen
A grey wolf is here, salivating profusely.
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

*.~ CW HP:Wounded>
kill *orc*
They aren't here.

*.~ CW HP:Wounded>
west
kill *orc*
Trail to the Misty Mountains
*Murbella the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
The shadow of the Great Goblin is floating here.
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*.~ CW HP:Wounded>
You try to hit *Murbella the Orc*, but she parries successfully.

*.~ CW HP:Wounded *Murbella the Orc*:Hurt>

*Murbella the Orc* slashes your body very hard.

*.~ CW HP:Bad *Murbella the Orc*:Hurt>

*Murbella the Orc* yells 'h'

*.~ CW HP:Bad *Murbella the Orc*:Hurt>
flee
*Murbella the Orc* issues the order 'assist'.
An enslaved shadow joins *Murbella the Orc*'s fight.
An enslaved shadow hits your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Trail above the Rapids
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*.~ CW HP:Bad>
east

*Murbella the Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
An enslaved shadow has arrived from the east.

*.~ CW HP:Bad>
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*.~ CW HP:Bad>east

*Murbella the Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
An enslaved shadow has arrived from the west.
Trail Meets a Tributary of the Bruinen
A grey wolf is here, salivating profusely.
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

*.~ CW HP:Bad>east
east
Trail to the Misty Mountains
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*.~ CW HP:Bad>
north
east
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -north-, south, -west-.

*.~ CW HP:Bad>
north
east
A Trail along a River
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: -east-, -south-.

*.~ CW HP:Bad>
north
east
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*.~ CW HP:Bad>
north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*.~ CW HP:Bad>
A Trail along a River
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: -north-, -west-.
The clouds begin to disappear.

*. CW HP:Bad>
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -south-.

*. CW HP:Bad>
A Trail along a River
Exits: -north-, east, -west-.

*. CW HP:Bad>
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -south-.

*. CW HP:Bad>
east
east
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*. CW HP:Bad>east

east
east
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*. CW HP:Bad>
east
A Trail along a River
Exits: ~north~, -east-, south, -west-.

*. CW HP:Bad>
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -south-, -west-.

*. CW HP:Bad>
score
A Sloping Bridge
Exits: -east-, -west-, -down-.

*. CW HP:Bad>
Near a Fork
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.

*. CW HP:Bad>
94/548 hits and 104/159 moves.

*. CW HP:Bad>
north
Junction
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.

*< CW HP:Bad>
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*< CW HP:Bad>score

95/548 hits and 105/159 moves.

*< CW HP:Bad>
stat
OB: 131%, DB: 29%, PB: 0%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 84,463 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 3. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- noquit
- a deep wound at the head (clean)
- panic

*< CW HP:Bad>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Grizzle              - Junction

*< CW HP:Bad>
st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*< CW HP:Bad>
first
bandage
You try to bind your wounds.

Your wound is now bound up.

*< CW HP:Bad>
score
99/548 hits and 110/159 moves.

*< CW HP:Bad>
score
99/548 hits and 111/159 moves.

*< CW HP:Bad>
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*< CW HP:Bad>
score
102/548 hits and 115/159 moves.

*< CW HP:Bad>
score
102/548 hits and 116/159 moves.

*< CW HP:Bad>
score
102/548 hits and 116/159 moves.

*< CW HP:Bad>
score
103/548 hits and 116/159 moves.

*< CW HP:Bad>
score
104/548 hits and 118/159 moves.

*< CW HP:Bad>
score
104/548 hits and 118/159 moves.

*< CW HP:Bad>
score
104/548 hits and 119/159 moves.

*< CW HP:Bad>
score
104/548 hits and 119/159 moves.

*< CW HP:Bad>
stat
OB: 131%, DB: 29%, PB: 0%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 84,463 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 3. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- noquit
- a deep wound at the head (bound up)
- panic

*< CW HP:Bad>
score
107/548 hits and 123/159 moves.

*< CW HP:Bad>
score
107/548 hits and 124/159 moves.

*< CW HP:Bad>
score
107/548 hits and 124/159 moves.

*< CW HP:Bad>
score
108/548 hits and 125/159 moves.

*< CW HP:Bad>
score
108/548 hits and 126/159 moves.

*< CW HP:Bad>
score
109/548 hits and 126/159 moves.

*< CW HP:Bad>
st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*< CW HP:Bad>
south
Near a Fork
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.

*. CW HP:Bad>east

east
Trail along a River
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: -east-, -west-.
A demon wolf hits your body hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*< CW HP:Bad a demon wolf:Healthy>
A demon wolf says 'I will wunv you until you're dead, Bear!'
east

No way! You are fighting for your life!

*< CW HP:Bad a demon wolf:Healthy>
flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*< CW HP:Bad a demon wolf:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Under the Cliff
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*< CW HP:Bad>
east
Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, ~south~, -west-.

*< CW HP:Bad>east

east
Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, ~south~, -west-.

*< CW HP:Bad>
east
Trail along a River
A large pile of boulders is sitting here, probably debris from a rockslide.
Exits: -east-, ~south~, -west-.
Exits: -east-, ~south~, -west-.

*< CW HP:Bad>
Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -south-, -west-.

*< CW HP:Bad>
east
up
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: -south-, -west-, -up-.

*< CW HP:Bad>
east
Trail over a Mountain Top
Exits: -east-, -down-.

*< CW HP:Bad>
south
Bend in the Trail
Exits: -south-, -west-, down.

*< CW HP:Bad>
down
Trail over a Mountain Top
Exits: -north-, -down-.

*< CW HP:Bad>
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: north, -east-, -south-, -up-.

*< CW HP:Bad>east

east
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

*< CW HP:Bad>
east
Trail Beside a Peak
Exits: -east-, south, -west-, up.

*< CW HP:Bad>
south
up
Trail Leading Upwards
Exits: -east-, south, -west-.

*< CW HP:Bad>
east
On the Mountainside
Exits: north, up.

*< CW HP:Bad>east

east
On Top of a Mountain
Exits: east, down.

*< CW HP:Bad>
south
On Top of a Mountain
Exits: east, west, down.

*< CW HP:Bad>
On Top of a Mountain
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: east, west.
A huge stone giant hits your left forefoot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*< CW HP:Bad a huge stone giant:Healthy>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*< CW HP:Bad a huge stone giant:Healthy>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*< CW HP:Bad a huge stone giant:Healthy>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
On Top of a Mountain
Exits: east, west, down.

*< CW HP:Bad>
east
On Top of a Mountain
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: east, west.

*< CW HP:Bad>south

Alas, you cannot go that way...

*< CW HP:Bad>

A huge stone giant hits your left hindfoot very hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*< CW HP:Awful a huge stone giant:Healthy>east

No way! You are fighting for your life!

*< CW HP:Awful a huge stone giant:Healthy>south

No way! You are fighting for your life!

*< CW HP:Awful a huge stone giant:Healthy>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
On the Mountainside
Exits: east, south, west.

*< CW HP:Awful>
south
On the Mountainside
Exits: north, south.

*< CW HP:Awful>
south
On Top of a Mountain
Exits: north, east, south.

*< CW HP:Awful>
east
On a Mountainside
Exits: north, east, west.

*< CW HP:Awful>south

Alas, you cannot go that way...

*< CW HP:Awful>
east
In a Valley
Exits: east, west.

*< CW HP:Awful>south

Alas, you cannot go that way...

*< CW HP:Awful>
east
In a Valley
Exits: east, south, west.

*< CW HP:Awful>south



>>> ROUND 1 goes to Hewer :(

>>> ROUND 2!



Bend in the Trail
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.
)< CW HP:Fine>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of a Bear coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago

   - a track of *a Troll* leading north done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of *a Troll* leading north done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of *a Troll* coming from the south done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of *a Troll* coming from the south done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of *a Troll* leading south done less than 8 hours ago
   - a track of *a Troll* leading south done less than 8 hours ago
   - a track of *a Troll* coming from the east done less than 8 hours ago
   - a track of *a Troll* coming from the east done less than 8 hours ago

You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.
)< CW HP:Fine>
score
537/548 hits and 137/159 moves.
)< CW HP:Fine>
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.
)< CW HP:Fine>
eq
You are using:
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a black leather belt
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (well-maintained)
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
)< CW HP:Fine>

*Murbella the Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
)< CW HP:Fine>
stYou stop resting, and stand up.
)< CW>kill *orc*

You hit *Murbella the Orc*'s head and tickle it.
)< CW *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>bash

*Murbella the Orc* slashes your left hindleg very hard and tickles it.

*Murbella the Orc* tips her hat.

*Murbella the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Murbella the Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.
)< CW HP:Fine>
east
kill *orc*
Trail through the Mountains
*Murbella the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: -east-, -west-.
)< CW HP:Fine>
You approach *Murbella the Orc*, trying to hit her.
)< CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>bash

*Murbella the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Murbella the Orc* slashes your left hindleg extremely hard.

*Murbella the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Murbella the Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.
)< CW HP:Fine>
east
kill *orc*
bash
Trail through the Mountains
*Murbella the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: east, -west-.
)< CW HP:Fine>
You approach *Murbella the Orc*, trying to hit her.
)< CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>
*Murbella the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Murbella the Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.
)< CW HP:Fine>
kill *orc*
They aren't here.
)< CW HP:Fine>east

kill *orc*
*Murbella the Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
Small Crossing
Exits: north, =east=, west.
)+ CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.
)+ CW HP:Fine>
west

*Murbella the Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
)+ CW HP:Fine>kill *orc*

Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, -west-.
)< CW HP:Fine>
west
They aren't here.
)< CW HP:Fine>
*Murbella the Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: -east-, -west-.
)< CW HP:Fine>
east
Trail through the Mountains
*Murbella the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: east, -west-.
*Murbella the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
)< CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>
kill *orc*
bash
You're already fighting!
)< CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>
*Murbella the Orc* slashes your body extremely hard.

*Murbella the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Murbella the Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.
)< CW HP:Fine>
)< CW HP:Fine>
west
kill *orc*
Trail through the Mountains
*Murbella the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: -east-, -west-.
)< CW HP:Fine>
You barely hit *Murbella the Orc*'s left foot and tickle it.
)< CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>
flee

*Murbella the Orc* slashes your right hindfoot extremely hard.
)< CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>
*Murbella the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Murbella the Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.
)< CW HP:Fine>
west
kill *orc*
bash
Bend in the Trail
*Murbella the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.
)< CW HP:Fine>
You hit *Murbella the Orc*'s left leg and tickle it.
)< CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>
*Murbella the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Murbella the Orc* leaves north riding a hungry warg.
)< CW HP:Fine>
east
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: -east-, -west-.
)< CW HP:Fine>
score
418/548 hits and 137/159 moves.
)< CW HP:Fine>
stat
OB: 136%, DB: 79%, PB: 0%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 84,246 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 3. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
)< CW HP:Fine>

*Murbella the Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
)< CW HP:Fine>
pour
What do you want to pour from?
)< CW HP:Fine>
kill *orc*
You hit *Murbella the Orc*'s left arm and tickle it.
*Murbella the Orc* slashes your right foreleg hard and tickles it.
)< CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>
flee
You feel bolder.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Bend in the Trail
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.
)< CW HP:Fine>

*Murbella the Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
)< CW HP:Fine>

*Murbella the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
)< CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>
north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
)< CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>

*Murbella the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Murbella the Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.
)< CW HP:Fine>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Trail through the Mountains
*Murbella the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: -east-, -west-.
*Murbella the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Murbella the Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.
)< CW HP:Fine>
kill *orc*
They aren't here.
)< CW HP:Fine>
kill *orc*
They aren't here.
)< CW HP:Fine>
kill *orc*
They aren't here.
*Murbella the Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
)< CW HP:Fine>
kill *orc*
You swiftly dodge *Murbella the Orc*'s attempt to slash you.
You're already fighting!
)< CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>

You hit *Murbella the Orc*'s left arm and tickle it.
)< CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>

*Murbella the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Murbella the Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.
)< CW HP:Fine>
west
Bend in the Trail
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.
)< CW HP:Fine>
east
kill *orc*
bash
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: -east-, -west-.
)< CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.
)< CW HP:Fine>
east
Bash what or whom?
)< CW HP:Fine>kill *orc*

bash
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, -west-.
)< CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.
)< CW HP:Fine>
Bash what or whom?
)< CW HP:Fine>east

kill *orc*
Small Crossing
Exits: north, =east=, west.
)+ CW HP:Fine>bash

They aren't here.
)+ CW HP:Fine>
Bash what or whom?
*Murbella the Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
)+ CW HP:Fine>
kill *orc*

*Murbella the Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.
)+ CW HP:Fine>bash

They aren't here.
)+ CW HP:Fine>
Bash what or whom?
)+ CW HP:Fine>

*Murbella the Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
)+ CW HP:Fine>
kill *orc*

*Murbella the Orc* slashes your body hard and tickles it.
)+ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
)+ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>

You strongly hit *Murbella the Orc*'s left arm.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
)+ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>

*Murbella the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Murbella the Orc* leaves north riding a hungry warg.
)+ CW HP:Fine>
north
kill *orc*
bash
Small Path
*Murbella the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: -north-, south.
)< CW HP:Fine>
You approach *Murbella the Orc*, trying to hit her.
)< CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>
*Murbella the Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

south
kill *orc*
*Murbella the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Murbella the Orc* leaves south riding a hungry warg.
)< CW HP:Fine>
Small Crossing
*Murbella the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, =east=, west.
)+ CW HP:Fine>
You approach *Murbella the Orc*, trying to hit her.
)+ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>

You lightly hit *Murbella the Orc*'s body and tickle it.
)+ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>

*Murbella the Orc* slashes your right hindleg very hard and tickles it.
)+ CW HP:Hurt *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>bash

Your bash at *Murbella the Orc* sends her sprawling.
)+ CW HP:Hurt *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>

You strike for a weakness in *Murbella the Orc*'s armour!
You strongly hit *Murbella the Orc*'s right leg.
)+ CW HP:Hurt *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>
exa murbella
You see nothing special about her.
*Murbella the Orc* has several bruises.
bash
*Murbella the Orc* seems to have:
       A clean light wound at the left arm.
*Murbella the Orc* is using: 
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<wielded>            the great black scimitar (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a dark shield (flawless)
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (worn)
<worn on belt>       a crude herbal kit
)+ CW HP:Hurt *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
)+ CW HP:Hurt *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>

You strike for a weakness in *Murbella the Orc*'s armour!
You hit *Murbella the Orc*'s left foot very hard.
)+ CW HP:Hurt *Murbella the Orc*:Hurt>say STRRRIKE! <----- BLACK BELT KICKIN IN!

Ok.
)+ CW HP:Hurt *Murbella the Orc*:Hurt>

*Murbella the Orc* seems to have recovered her senses.
*Murbella the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Murbella the Orc* leaves north riding a hungry warg.
)+ CW HP:Hurt>bash

Bash what or whom?
)+ CW HP:Hurt>
kill *orc*
They aren't here.
)+ CW HP:Hurt>
kill *orc*
They aren't here.
)+ CW HP:Hurt>
kill *orc*
north
They aren't here.
)+ CW HP:Hurt>
kill *orc*
Small Path
*Murbella the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: -north-, south.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
You approach *Murbella the Orc*, trying to hit her.
)< CW HP:Hurt *Murbella the Orc*:Hurt>

*Murbella the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Murbella the Orc* leaves north riding a hungry warg.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
kill *orc*
north
They aren't here.
)< CW HP:Hurt>kill *orc*

Bend in the Path
Exits: -south-, -west-.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.
)< CW HP:Hurt>west

kill *orc*
At the Wolf Gate
*Murbella the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: -east-, [west]. - w:wolfgate.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
You approach *Murbella the Orc*, trying to hit her.
)< CW HP:Hurt *Murbella the Orc*:Hurt>
close exit

*Murbella the Orc* slashes your left foreleg very hard.
)< CW HP:Hurt *Murbella the Orc*:Hurt>
It's already closed!
)< CW HP:Hurt *Murbella the Orc*:Hurt>bash

*Murbella the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Murbella the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Murbella the Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
east
kill *orc*
Bend in the Path
*Murbella the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: -south-, -west-. - e:rock.
)< CW HP:Hurt>bash

You approach *Murbella the Orc*, trying to hit her.
)< CW HP:Hurt *Murbella the Orc*:Hurt>
*Murbella the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Murbella the Orc* leaves south riding a hungry warg.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
kill *orc*
south
kill *orc*
They aren't here.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
Small Path
Exits: -north-, south. - e:rock.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
south
kill *orc*
Small Crossing
Exits: north, =east=, west.
)+ CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.
)+ CW HP:Hurt>
west
west
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, -west-.
)< CW HP:Hurt>west

kill *orc*
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: -east-, -west-.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
Bend in the Trail
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.
)< CW HP:Hurt>south

They aren't here.
)< CW HP:Hurt>west

Rocky Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.
)< CW HP:Hurt>north

kill *orc*
Rocky Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
A Slag Pit
Exits: -south-, down.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.
)< CW HP:Hurt>down

Drafty Tunnel
An orc-guard is on patrol here.
An orc-guard is on patrol here.
*Murbella the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, up.
An orc-guard yells 'A Duol av hale on dna Tlihty Bussor!'
An orc-guard yells 'I Boar uz vola iw bhu Grevgy Kannel!'
)[ CW HP:Hurt>
east
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
west
kill *orc*
Drafty Tunnel
An orc-guard is on patrol here.
An orc-guard is on patrol here.
*Murbella the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, up.
)[ CW HP:Hurt>bash

up
You hit *Murbella the Orc*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
)[ CW HP:Hurt *Murbella the Orc*:Hurt>
*Murbella the Orc* slashes your right forefoot extremely hard.

*Murbella the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Murbella the Orc* leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!
)[ CW HP:Hurt>
A Slag Pit
*Murbella the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: -south-, down.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
up
kill *orc*
Alas, you cannot go that way...
)< CW HP:Hurt>
You approach *Murbella the Orc*, trying to hit her.
)< CW HP:Hurt *Murbella the Orc*:Hurt>

*Murbella the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Murbella the Orc* leaves down.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
kill *orc*
They aren't here.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
down
kill *orc*
Drafty Tunnel
An orc-guard is on patrol here.
An orc-guard is on patrol here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Murbella the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, up.
An orc-guard yells 'T Beal an wali en dfa Dlofty Puvhul!'
An orc-guard yells 'A Baol os holo if bwa Dlafdy Guvner!'
You swiftly dodge an orc-guard's attempt to stab you.
)[ CW HP:Hurt an orc-guard:Healthy>bash

You're already fighting!
An orc-guard says 'I herl zevb yoa uzgor yuo'ri geak, Taal!'
)[ CW HP:Hurt an orc-guard:Healthy>
You swiftly dodge *Murbella the Orc*'s attempt to slash you.

flee
)[ CW HP:Hurt an orc-guard:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>

An orc-guard has arrived from the west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
kill *orc*
bash
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
Bash what or whom?

o[ CW HP:Hurt>west

kill *orc*
Drafty Tunnel
An orc-guard is on patrol here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Murbella the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, up.
)[ CW HP:Hurt>bash

You hit *Murbella the Orc*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
)[ CW HP:Hurt *Murbella the Orc*:Wounded>
You swiftly dodge an orc-guard's attempt to pound you.
*Murbella the Orc* slashes your left foreleg extremely hard.

An orc-guard says 'A horl vuvb yue ehder yoo'ra deag, Boer!'

*Murbella the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Murbella the Orc* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!
)[ CW HP:Hurt an orc-guard:Healthy>
east
kill *orc*
*Murbella the Orc* has arrived from the east.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
)[ CW HP:Hurt an orc-guard:Healthy>
flee
You're already fighting!
)[ CW HP:Hurt an orc-guard:Healthy>
*Murbella the Orc* leaves east.
A hungry warg leaves east.
An orc-guard has arrived from the east.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
*Murbella the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>

o[ CW HP:Hurt>

*Murbella the Orc* leaves south.
A hungry warg leaves south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
kill *orc*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>south

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
Slave Pits
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>east

Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>south

Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>west

Underground Stream
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
Exits: east, south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>south

Quarry Overlook
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>east

south
Midst of a Quarry
An orc slavemaster is here, looking for someone to abuse.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kill *orc*

Narrow Opening
Exits: north, down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
scout d
You quietly scout downwards...

Hall of Murals
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
The Guardian is standing here, watching the treasures.
*Murbella the Orc* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

You stop scouting.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
score
270/548 hits and 85/159 moves.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
yell I WIN! <<<<<- Round 2 goes to me, but no KO :(
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
score
273/548 hits and 88/159 moves.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
score
274/548 hits and 89/159 moves.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
score
274/548 hits and 89/159 moves.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
score
275/548 hits and 90/159 moves.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>

*Murbella the Orc* yells loudly from below 'no'

o[ CW HP:Hurt>

*Murbella the Orc* yells loudly from below 'no shodav'

o[ CW HP:Hurt>

*Murbella the Orc* yells loudly from below 'smilk'

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
yell hewer!
*Murbella the Orc* yells loudly from below 'dut'
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
score
278/548 hits and 96/159 moves.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>

*Murbella the Orc* yells loudly from below 'yes'

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
score
278/548 hits and 98/159 moves.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
score
279/548 hits and 99/159 moves.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
score
279/548 hits and 99/159 moves.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
score
279/548 hits and 100/159 moves.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>

*Murbella the Orc* yells loudly from below 'well'

o[ CW HP:Hurt>score

280/548 hits and 100/159 moves.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
score
280/548 hits and 101/159 moves.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
score
281/548 hits and 101/159 moves.
*Murbella the Orc* yells loudly from below 'arm gown'

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
score
281/548 hits and 103/159 moves.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
score
282/548 hits and 103/159 moves.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>

*Murbella the Orc* yells loudly from below 'smilk'

o[ CW HP:Hurt>

*Murbella the Orc* yells loudly from below 'gig'

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
score
284/548 hits and 107/159 moves.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
score
284/548 hits and 108/159 moves.
*Murbella the Orc* yells loudly from below 'u ale ok bear'

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Grizzle              - Narrow Opening

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
score
286/548 hits and 112/159 moves.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
yell i best
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
yell REEGEN!
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
score
290/548 hits and 115/159 moves.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
war
*Murbella the Orc* yells loudly from below 'beast :T'
emote screams from the top of his lungs 'DIE UGLY COW, DIE!'
Ok.



> But he comes out again!



You flee west.
Quarry Overlook
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>

*Murbella the Orc* has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
north
Underground Stream
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
Exits: east, south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>

*Murbella the Orc* has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kill *orc*

You hit *Murbella the Orc*'s head and tickle it.

o[ CW HP:Hurt *Murbella the Orc*:Hurt>

*Murbella the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Murbella the Orc* leaves east.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
east
kill *orc*
Sharp Bend
*Murbella the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>north

*Murbella the Orc* leaves north.
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kill *orc*

Mineshaft
*Murbella the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.
*Murbella the Orc* leaves west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
west
Slave Pits
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>north

north
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>north

At a Checkpoint
A water barrel has been left here.
An orc slavemaster is here, looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kill *orc*

Mineshaft
Exits: south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>west

kill *orc*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
Entrance to Mines
*Murbella the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>bash

You strongly hit *Murbella the Orc*'s right arm.

o[ CW HP:Hurt *Murbella the Orc*:Hurt>
You hear a *click* in a lock.
The ironbars are opened from the other side.

*Murbella the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Murbella the Orc* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
close exit
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>

You hear a *click* in a lock.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
yel :/
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Grizzle              - Entrance to Mines

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
east
Mineshaft
Exits: south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>

*Murbella the Orc* yells from the west 'hehe'

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
score
290/548 hits and 111/159 moves.



>> ROUND 3! THE DECISIVE ONE!




down
Drafty Tunnel
An orc-guard is on patrol here.
An orc-guard is on patrol here.
Exits: east, up.
An orc-guard yells 'O Deel of hura aw bwe Gravpy Tawwul!'
An orc-guard yells 'U Geir os wera en dhe Grazgy Gawwal!'

*[ CW>

An orc-guard says 'YOI! Baor! Yeo mell dia gafora year kahi.'
An orc-guard stabs your left foreleg and tickles it.

*[ CW HP:Fine an orc-guard:Healthy>

An orc-guard says 'U wirl fozd yio onkar yoa'ru deog, Baur!'
You hit an orc-guard's right arm extremely hard and shatter it.

*[ CW HP:Fine an orc-guard:Fine>

An orc-guard pounds your body and tickles it.

*[ CW HP:Fine an orc-guard:Fine>
flee

An orc-guard says 'A woll fomk yao angal yeo'le kied, Beal!'

*[ CW HP:Fine an orc-guard:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>

An orc-guard has arrived from the west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
ko
k orc
An orc-guard tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
An orc-guard stabs your right hindfoot and tickles it.
You hit an orc-guard's body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
An orc-guard says 'Caward! You fell vod encape me!'
An orc-guard has arrived from the west.

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc-guard:Hurt>
flee
You will attempt to flee!

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc-guard:Hurt>east

No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Slave Pits
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>

An orc-guard has arrived from the north.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
ko
k orc
You approach an orc-guard, but he manages to keep you at bay.
An orc-guard stabs your right forefoot and tickles it.
An orc-guard has arrived from the north.

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc-guard:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Mineshaft
Exits: east, south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>

An orc-guard has arrived from the east.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
ko
k orc
You approach an orc-guard, but he manages to keep you at bay.
An orc-guard lightly stabs your right forefoot and tickles it.
An orc-guard has arrived from the east.

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc-guard:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Slave Pits
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>

An orc-guard has arrived from the west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
ko
k orc
An orc-guard tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
An orc-guard says 'Na! Yau call tmiz fudvtifk?'

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc-guard:Hurt>

An orc-guard has arrived from the west.

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc-guard:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>

An orc-guard has arrived from the west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
ko
k orc
An orc-guard tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You strike for a gap in an orc-guard's armour!
You hit an orc-guard's left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc-guard:Wounded>

An orc-guard has arrived from the west.

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc-guard:Wounded>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Mineshaft
Exits: (north), south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>

An orc-guard has arrived from the south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
ko
k orc
An orc-guard tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You hit an orc-guard's right foot extremely hard and shatter it.

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc-guard:Bad>

An orc-guard has arrived from the south.

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc-guard:Bad>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>

An orc-guard has arrived from the east.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
ko
k orc
An orc-guard tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You hit an orc-guard's right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
An orc-guard is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc-guard:Dying>

An orc-guard has arrived from the east.

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc-guard:Dying>
kick
An orc-guard lightly pounds your body and tickles it.

bo
You kick an orc-guard to death.
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
You hear an orc-guard's death cry as he collapses.
An orc-guard is dead! R.I.P.

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc-guard:Healthy>
bash orc

An orc-guard strongly pounds your body and tickles it.

#Now on string {seems to have} will be executed {bash} @ {5}
#Now on string {avoids your} will be executed {bash} @ {5}
An orc-guard says 'Eme Graak Padran foll rowarp fa hel your wcelb!'
Your bash at an orc-guard sends him sprawling.

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc-guard:Fine>

*Murbella the Orc* yells from the north 'there?'

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc-guard:Fine>
stat
OB: 134%, DB: 79%, PB: 0%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 79,090 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 3. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc-guard:Fine>

You hit an orc-guard's left hand extremely hard and shatter it.

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc-guard:Fine>
yell no
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc-guard:Fine>

You hit an orc-guard's body extremely hard and shatter it.

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc-guard:Hurt>

An orc-guard seems to have recovered his senses.

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc-guard:Hurt>
bash
*Murbella the Orc* yells from the north 'sehe'

Your bash at an orc-guard sends him sprawling.

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc-guard:Hurt>
look

You hit an orc-guard's body very hard and shatter it.

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc-guard:Wounded>
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An orc-guard is here, fighting YOU.

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc-guard:Wounded>

You hit an orc-guard's body extremely hard and shatter it.

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc-guard:Bad>
bash
An orc-guard seems to have recovered his senses.

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc-guard:Bad>
An orc-guard says 'I hharr habo o brothy floh yuar heob, Bael!'
Your bash at an orc-guard sends him sprawling.

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc-guard:Bad>

You hit an orc-guard's right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
An orc-guard is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc-guard:Dying>
look
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An orc-guard is lying here, incapacitated.

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc-guard:Dying>
kick
You kick an orc-guard to death.
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
You hear an orc-guard's death cry as he collapses.
An orc-guard is dead! R.I.P.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
west
r
Drafty Tunnel
Exits: east, up.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
score
500/548 hits and 156/159 moves.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
score
501/548 hits and 157/159 moves.

*[ CW HP:Fine>

*Murbella the Orc* has arrived from the east.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
where
*Murbella the Orc* slashes your left hindleg extremely hard.
Players in your zone
--------------------
Grizzle              - Drafty Tunnel

*[ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Healthy>st

Do you not consider fighting as standing?

*[ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Healthy>

*Murbella the Orc* begins some strange incantations...

*[ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Healthy>

You strongly hit *Murbella the Orc*'s right foot.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*[ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
A Slag Pit
Exits: -south-, down.

*< CW HP:Fine>

*Murbella the Orc* has arrived from below.

*< CW HP:Fine>
kill *orc*
You approach *Murbella the Orc*, trying to hit her.

*< CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>bash

*Murbella the Orc* begins some strange incantations...

Your bash at *Murbella the Orc* sends her sprawling.

*< CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>

You strongly hit *Murbella the Orc*'s right foot.

*< CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>
exa orc
You see nothing special about her.
*Murbella the Orc* has some small bruises.
bash
*Murbella the Orc* seems to have:
       A clean light wound at the right foot,
       A clean light wound at the body.
*Murbella the Orc* is using: 
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<wielded>            the great black scimitar (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a dark shield (flawless)
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (worn)
<worn on belt>       a crude herbal kit

*< CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*< CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>

You strike for a gap in *Murbella the Orc*'s armour!
You hit *Murbella the Orc*'s head extremely hard. <<<<< STRIKE!

*< CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*< CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*< CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Fine>
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You strongly hit *Murbella the Orc*'s right hand.

*< CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Hurt>
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*< CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Hurt>
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
bash
*Murbella the Orc* seems to have recovered her senses.

*< CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Hurt>
bash
*Murbella the Orc* begins some strange incantations...

*Murbella the Orc* utters the words 'diesilla barh'

*Murbella the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Murbella the Orc* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

*< CW HP:Fine>
Bash what or whom?

*< CW HP:Fine>
kill *orc*
They aren't here.

*< CW HP:Fine>
kill *orc*
They aren't here.

*< CW HP:Fine>
kill *orc*
They aren't here.

*< CW HP:Fine>
kill *orc*
They aren't here.

*< CW HP:Fine>south

Rocky Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.

*< CW HP:Fine>kill *orc*

They aren't here.

*< CW HP:Fine>
kill *orc*

*Murbella the Orc* has arrived from the east.

*< CW HP:Fine>
You hit *Murbella the Orc*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.

*< CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Hurt>
north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*< CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Hurt>

*Murbella the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Murbella the Orc* leaves north.

*< CW HP:Fine>
north
kill *orc*
A Slag Pit
*Murbella the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: -south-, down.

*< CW HP:Fine>
You approach *Murbella the Orc*, trying to hit her.

*< CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Hurt>

*Murbella the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Murbella the Orc* leaves south.

*< CW HP:Fine>
down
kill *orc*
Drafty Tunnel
Exits: east, up.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
kill *orc*
They aren't here.

*[ CW HP:Fine>kill *orc*

They aren't here.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
kill *orc*

*Murbella the Orc* has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
You hit *Murbella the Orc*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*[ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Hurt>kill *orc*

You're already fighting!

*[ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Hurt>

*Murbella the Orc* strongly slashes your right hindleg and tickles it.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Hurt>
kill *orc*
You're already fighting!

*[ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Hurt>
kill *orc*
You're already fighting!
*Murbella the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Murbella the Orc* leaves east.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
east
kill *orc*
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
east
Mineshaft
*Murbella the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, west.
*Murbella the Orc* leaves south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>south

Mineshaft
*Murbella the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>south

*Murbella the Orc* leaves south.
Sharp Bend
*Murbella the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>west
kill *orc*

Underground Stream
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, south.
*Murbella the Orc* has arrived from the east.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
You hit *Murbella the Orc*'s head very hard and shatter it.

o[ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Wounded>
south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Wounded>
south
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Murbella the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Murbella the Orc* slashes your right hindleg extremely hard.

o[ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Wounded>south

No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Wounded>kill *orc*

You're already fighting!

o[ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Wounded>south

No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Wounded>south

kill *orc*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Murbella the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Murbella the Orc* leaves south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>south

They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>kill *orc*

Quarry Overlook
*Murbella the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
east
You approach *Murbella the Orc*, trying to hit her.

o[ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Wounded>kill *orc*

No way! You are fighting for your life!
You hit *Murbella the Orc*'s left arm very hard and shatter it.

o[ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!
*Murbella the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Murbella the Orc* leaves north.

o[ CW HP:Fine>

*Murbella the Orc* has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

o[ CW HP:Fine>south

Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Fine>kill *orc*

You approach *Murbella the Orc*, trying to hit her.

o[ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Wounded>
east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Wounded>

*Murbella the Orc* slashes your body hard and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Wounded>

*Murbella the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Murbella the Orc* leaves east.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
east
Midst of a Quarry
An orc slavemaster is here, looking for someone to abuse.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
*Murbella the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>kill *orc*

south
You approach *Murbella the Orc*, trying to hit her.

o[ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Wounded>kill *orc*

No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!
You hit *Murbella the Orc*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

o[ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Bad>

*Murbella the Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

o[ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Bad>south

kill *orc*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

o[ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Bad>
south

You swiftly dodge an orc slavemaster's attempt to whip you.

o[ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Bad>kill *orc*

No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Murbella the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Murbella the Orc* leaves south.

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc slavemaster:Healthy>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc slavemaster:Healthy>
south
kill *orc*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc slavemaster:Healthy>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc slavemaster:Healthy>
flee
You flee head over heels.
With effort, you climb the steep and narrow ledge.

You flee west.
Quarry Overlook
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
east
south
Midst of a Quarry
An orc slavemaster is here, looking for someone to abuse.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>kill *orc*

Narrow Opening
Exits: north, down.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
down
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>kill *orc*

Hall of Murals
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
The Guardian is standing here, watching the treasures.
*Murbella the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [south], up.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
You hit *Murbella the Orc*'s left foot and shatter it.

o[ CW HP:Fine *Murbella the Orc*:Awful>

The orkish bodyguard slashes your left foreleg extremely hard.

o[ CW HP:Hurt *Murbella the Orc*:Awful>
flee

*Murbella the Orc* slashes your right foreleg extremely hard.

o[ CW HP:Hurt *Murbella the Orc*:Awful>
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Narrow Opening
Exits: north, down. - s:irongate.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
kill *orc*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
kill *orc*

Loud drum rolls echo through the tunnels, signalling that the guardian of the well is being attacked!

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
kill *orc*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
kill *orc*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>down
kill *orc*

Hall of Murals
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
The Guardian is standing here, watching the treasures.
*Murbella the Orc* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: [south], up. - s:irongate.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
You approach *Murbella the Orc*, trying to hit her.

o[ CW HP:Hurt *Murbella the Orc*:Awful>

The orkish bodyguard slashes your right forefoot hard.

o[ CW HP:Hurt *Murbella the Orc*:Awful>

You strongly hit *Murbella the Orc*'s right arm and shatter it.
*Murbella the Orc* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

o[ CW HP:Hurt *Murbella the Orc*:Awful>

The guardian smites your body extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

o[ CW HP:Hurt *Murbella the Orc*:Awful>

The orkish bodyguard strongly slashes your body and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Hurt *Murbella the Orc*:Awful>

The orkish bodyguard says 'YOD! Paal! Yoa will dee bohole yoar tafu.'
The orkish bodyguard strongly slashes your body and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Hurt *Murbella the Orc*:Awful>kick

flee
The orkish bodyguard joins the orkish bodyguard's fight.
The orkish bodyguard says 'Bleok for Saalov!'
The orkish bodyguard strongly slashes your body and tickles it.

The guardian smites your body very hard.

You kick *Murbella the Orc* to death. <<<<<< BLACK BELT WINS! Noone messes with the Karate Panda!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gain a level!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Murbella the Orc*'s death cry as she collapses.
*Murbella the Orc* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.
The orkish bodyguard slashes your body hard.

o[ CW HP:Wounded the orkish bodyguard:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Narrow Opening
Exits: north, down. - s:irongate.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
stat
OB: 130%, DB: 79%, PB: 0%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 824,899 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 3. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- nosneak
- novoid
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- noquit
- panic

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
score
200/549 hits and 125/159 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.




> Hewer can never defeat the BLACK BELT! ROWR!

Click here to show another random log

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2015/03/27 13:08, Britney: 
Al bundy!!!!
)+ CW HP:Hurt *Murbella the Orc*:Hurt>say STRRRIKE! <----- BLACK BELT KICKIN IN!
[submitted link]

2015/03/27 15:40, Drogtash: 
Well played David=)

2015/03/28 09:24, Murbella: 
Well, was tired and forgot i have no shadow, cos slept :) pure shaman with 3 poibts on slash rulez :) anyeay before i win :D and ofcourse, grizzle powned me :D


top
 


Click here to show another random log

 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back