Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Huge fuckup :/ (Wind)comments   back
  
(9 ratings and 2328 hits. Posted 2016/09/29)
*Wind the Bork*



* Had been dying left and right to these pukes, time for the final huge fuckup.



A Slag Pit
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Djaqur the Black Numenorean is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits/emulated: -south-, -down-.

*< CW HP:Fine>
ec
exa corpse
In the corpse (here):
Nothing.

*< CW HP:Fine>
down
Djaqur says 'sa pole full warrior' *** Youre not full warrior?
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Drafty Tunnel
Exits: east, *up*.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
look
Drafty Tunnel
Djaqur the Black Numenorean is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits/emulated: east, up.

*[ CW HP:Fine>

*a noble Elf* has arrived from the east.

*[ CW HP:Fine>

*a noble Elf* leaves UP.
Djaqur says '?'

*[ CW HP:Fine>
kill *elf*
They aren't here.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
#   $tar set to {*elf*}[local]

*a noble Elf* has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
kill *elf*
You strongly crush *a noble Elf*'s head.

*[ CW HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Fine>

Djaqur quietly scouts upwards...

*[ CW HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Fine>

Djaqur stops scouting upwards.

*[ CW HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Fine>
kill *elf*
You're already fighting!
*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Fine>
kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

*[ CW HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Fine>
kill *elf*

*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

*[ CW HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Fine>kill *elf*

You're already fighting!

*[ CW HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Fine>

*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a noble Elf* leaves UP.

*[ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*

They aren't here.

*[ CW HP:Fine>east

Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*

east
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>
kill *elf*
Mineshaft
Exits: (north), south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
open exit
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>
north
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Fine>
close exit
Abandoned Foreman's Office
Exits: (south).

![ CW HP:Fine>
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>
#   $tar set to {*bear*}[local]
open exit
Ok.

![ CW>
south
Mineshaft
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, west.

![ CW>kill *bear*

They aren't here.

![ CW>

*a noble Elf* leaves NORTH.

![ CW>
#   $tar set to {*elf*}[local]
north

*Hummong the Bear* has arrived from the south.

![ CW>kill *elf*

Abandoned Foreman's Office
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (south).
*a noble Elf* leaves SOUTH.

![ CW>bash *elf*

They aren't here.

![ CW>
You don't see any *elf* here.

![ CW>
south
Mineshaft
*Hummong the Bear* is standing here.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, west.

![ CW>kill *elf*

*a noble Elf* leaves NORTH.
They aren't here.

![ CW>
kill *elf*
They aren't here.
*Hummong the Bear* leaves NORTH.

![ CW>look

Mineshaft
Djaqur the Black Numenorean is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits/emulated: {north}, south, west.

![ CW>
score
485/485 hits, 59/59 mana, and 145/153 moves.

![ CW>
stat
OB: 161%, DB: 26%, PB: 32%, Armour: 85%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 422,289 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 38. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit

![ CW>
eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (well-maintained)
<worn on body>       a black metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of soft leather boots (satisfactory)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (flawless)
<wielded>            a heavy morningstar
<worn as shield>     a gilded round shield (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone

![ CW>
say olen
emote whispers 'olen' *** Yes I am.
Ok.

![ CW>
rem boots
wear 2.boots
You stop using a fine pair of soft leather boots.

![ CW>
You wear a fine pair of metal boots on your feet.

![ CW>stat

OB: 161%, DB: 25%, PB: 32%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 422,289 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 38. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit

![ CW>score
485/485 hits, 59/59 mana, and 148/153 moves.

![ CW>

*a noble Elf* has arrived from the north.
Djaqur says 'hm '

![ CW>
kill *elf*
You lightly crush *a noble Elf*'s head and tickle it.

![ CW *a noble Elf*:Fine>

*a noble Elf* swiftly dodges Djaqur's attempt to slash him.

![ CW *a noble Elf*:Fine>

*a noble Elf* barely slashes your left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Fine>

*a noble Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Fine>

Djaqur closes the door.

![ CW HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Fine>

*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a noble Elf* leaves SOUTH.

![ CW HP:Fine>
kill *elf*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>
kill *elf*
The door is opened from the other side.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>
close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>
close exit
kill *elf*
It's already closed!

![ CW>
close exit
They aren't here.

![ CW>
kill *elf*
It's already closed!

![ CW>
They aren't here.

![ CW>close exit

It's already closed!
The door is opened from the other side.

![ CW>kill *elf*

*Hummong the Bear* has arrived from the north.
They aren't here.

![ CW>
close exit
Ok.
You intercept *Hummong the Bear*'s blow.
*Hummong the Bear* strongly hits your right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Hummong the Bear*:Fine>kill *elf*

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine *Hummong the Bear*:Fine>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Hummong the Bear*:Fine>

You crush *Hummong the Bear*'s right foreleg extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *Hummong the Bear*:Fine>
flee
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the west.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
east
Mineshaft
Djaqur the Black Numenorean is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Hummong the Bear* is standing here.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*

You approach *a noble Elf*, trying to crush him.
*Hummong the Bear* leaves SOUTH.

![ CW HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Fine>

*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a noble Elf* leaves WEST.

![ CW HP:Fine>

*Hummong the Bear* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>

*a noble Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine>west

kill *elf*
You fail to intercept *Hummong the Bear*'s blow.
*Hummong the Bear* lightly hits Djaqur's body and tickles it.
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
east
Mineshaft
Djaqur the Black Numenorean is here, fighting *Hummong the Bear*.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Hummong the Bear* is here, fighting Djaqur.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, west.
*a noble Elf* leaves SOUTH.
The loud booming of drums echoes through the tunnels.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*

They aren't here.
Djaqur tells the group 'kui yks s fleeb siis l2hme peale'

![ CW HP:Fine>
#   $tar set to {*bear*}[local]
kill *bear*
You crush *Hummong the Bear*'s body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *Hummong the Bear*:Hurt Djaqur:Fine>

*a noble Elf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine *Hummong the Bear*:Hurt Djaqur:Fine>

*Hummong the Bear* sends Djaqur sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Fine *Hummong the Bear*:Hurt Djaqur:Fine>

*a noble Elf* opens the door.
*Hummong the Bear* hits Djaqur's left arm.

![ CW HP:Fine *Hummong the Bear*:Hurt Djaqur:Fine>flee

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You crush *Hummong the Bear*'s body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *Hummong the Bear*:Hurt Djaqur:Fine>
#   $tar set to {*elf*}[local]

*a noble Elf* leaves NORTH.

![ CW HP:Fine *Hummong the Bear*:Hurt Djaqur:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
north
kill *elf*
Mineshaft
Djaqur the Black Numenorean is here, fighting *Hummong the Bear*.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Hummong the Bear* is here, fighting Djaqur.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*

*a noble Elf* has arrived from the north.
You approach *a noble Elf*, trying to crush him.

![ CW HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Fine>
kill *elf*
*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Fine>

You lightly crush *a noble Elf*'s left foot and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Fine>

Djaqur seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Fine>

*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a noble Elf* leaves NORTH.
Djaqur panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine>
kill *elf*

Djaqur panics, and attempts to flee.
Djaqur leaves NORTH.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the north.
You approach *a noble Elf*, trying to crush him.

![ CW HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Fine>kill *elf*

*Hummong the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Hummong the Bear* leaves SOUTH.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Fine>

*Hummong the Bear* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Fine>
kill *elf*
Djaqur has arrived from the north.
*Hummong the Bear* leaves NORTH.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Fine>
kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Fine>
south
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a noble Elf* leaves NORTH.

![ CW HP:Fine>
south
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine>south

Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
look
Sharp Bend
Djaqur the Black Numenorean is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits/emulated: north, west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
west
Underground Stream
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
Exits: east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine>
say karu hurt
emote whispers 'karu hurt'
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>
say quaked?
emote whispers 'quaked?'
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>

Djaqur tells the group 'fleeme yhe s '

![ CW HP:Fine>
score
472/485 hits, 59/59 mana, and 139/153 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine>
stat
OB: 159%, DB: 25%, PB: 32%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 422,289 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 38. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic

![ CW HP:Fine>

Djaqur says 'ok close'

![ CW HP:Fine>
#   $tar set to {*bear*}[local]
east
Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
kill *bear*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>

Djaqur says 'ja ava peale 2x quake'

![ CW HP:Fine>
say sa close ma bashin
emote whispers 'sa close ma bashin' *** You close, i bash, perfect plan!
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>
say algul
emote whispers 'algul'
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>

A pack horse stops following Djaqur.

![ CW HP:Fine>

Djaqur nods solemnly.

![ CW HP:Fine>
say siis quaked
emote whispers 'siis quaked'
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>
north
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
north
Mineshaft
Exits: (north), south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
scout n
You quietly scout northwards...

Abandoned Foreman's Office
*Hummong the Bear* is standing here.
*a noble Elf* is resting here.

You stop scouting.
Exits/emulated: {north}, south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
kill *bear*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>
look

You see *Hummong the Bear* scouting from the north!

![ CW HP:Fine>
Mineshaft
Djaqur the Black Numenorean is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits/emulated: {north}, south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
north
Abandoned Foreman's Office
*Hummong the Bear* is standing here.
*a noble Elf* is standing here gathering wood for a campfire.
Exits: (south).

![ CW HP:Fine>bash *bear* *** #fuckup 1: Started with bash for some reason...thought I was lagged :O

*a noble Elf* finishes gathering the wood into a pile and sets it on fire.
A warm fire lights the place.

Djaqur closes the door.

*Hummong the Bear* hits Djaqur's left leg hard.

![ CW HP:Fine>

*a noble Elf* opens the door.

![ CW HP:Fine>
kill *bear*

*a noble Elf* leaves SOUTH.
Djaqur closes the door.

![ CW HP:Fine>
bash *bear*

![ CW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee. *** Great!

![ CW HP:Fine>
kill *bear*
bash *bear*

*Hummong the Bear* sends Djaqur sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Hummong the Bear* opens the door.

*a noble Elf* has arrived from the south.

open exit *** Ok, this is bad, time to let Djaqur out...
*a noble Elf* closes the door.

![ CW HP:Fine>

![ CW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee. **** Delay!
*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Hummong the Bear* hits Djaqur's left arm.

![ CW HP:Fine>
open exit
open exit
*a noble Elf* utters the words 'braqt eaaf' *** Right :O
The exit south seems to blur for a while.
open exit

*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine>
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

![ CW HP:Fine>
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

![ CW HP:Fine>
bash *bear*
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a noble Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Djaqur staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *a noble Elf* hits him.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *bear*

bash *bear*
That's impossible, I'm afraid.
*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Hummong the Bear* hits Djaqur's right leg.

Djaqur seems to have recovered his senses.

*a noble Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Djaqur staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *a noble Elf* hits him.

*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...

Djaqur begins some strange incantations...

*a noble Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Djaqur staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *a noble Elf* hits him.

#   $tar set to {*elf*}[local] *** WTF AM I DOING?!
Djaqur utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
Djaqur makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
Some debris falls on you from above.
A hungry warg says 'Fresh meat for the pack!'
kill *elf*

Djaqur begins some strange incantations...
You cannot bash someone you aren't fighting!
You feel bolder.

![ CW HP:Fine Djaqur:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>bash *elf*

You're already fighting!
*Hummong the Bear* sends Djaqur sprawling with a powerful bash.
A hungry warg barely hits Djaqur's head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Djaqur:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
You cannot bash someone you aren't fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Djaqur:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!
*a noble Elf* slashes Djaqur's right arm and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Fine Djaqur:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
You cannot bash someone you aren't fighting!
Djaqur panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Djaqur:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
Djaqur stops following you.
You crush Djaqur's right foot extremely hard and shatter it. *** DIE DJAQUR DIE!

![ CW HP:Fine Djaqur:Awful *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
bash *elf*
You cannot bash someone you aren't fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Djaqur:Awful *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
bash *elf*

A hungry warg barely hits Djaqur's body and shatters it.
Djaqur is stunned and will probably die soon.

![ CW HP:Fine Djaqur:Awful *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
You cannot bash someone you aren't fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Djaqur:Awful *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
bash *elf*
You cannot bash someone you aren't fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Djaqur:Awful *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
bash *elf*
You cannot bash someone you aren't fighting!
*Hummong the Bear* hits Djaqur's left hand extremely hard and shatters it.
You hear Djaqur's death cry as he collapses.
Djaqur has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

![ CW HP:Fine>
bash *elf* *** Still spamming Elf, Im so dead :O
The loud booming of drums echoes through the tunnels.

bash *elf*
*Hummong the Bear* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

*a noble Elf* joins *Hummong the Bear*'s fight.
*a noble Elf* strongly slashes your left leg.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ CW HP:Fine *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
*Hummong the Bear* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Fine *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>

*a noble Elf* lightly slashes your body and tickles it.
*Hummong the Bear* hits your right leg very hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
bash *elf*
bash *elf*
bash *elf* *** ROFLCOPTER!

*a noble Elf* barely slashes your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
*Hummong the Bear* hits your head extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
#   $tar set to {*bear*}[local] *** Great plan, BUT i got TONS of commands spammed in :/
bash *bear*
bash *bear*

Your head stops stinging.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>bash *bear*

![ CW HP:Hurt *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
*Hummong the Bear* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>

*a noble Elf* gets a ring from the corpse of *a Man*.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>

*a noble Elf* barely slashes your right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>

*Hummong the Bear* hits your body extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
bash *bear*

*a noble Elf* barely slashes your right foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>

You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
*Hummong the Bear* hits your left foot hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>

You try to flee, but cannot!
bash *bear*

![ CW HP:Hurt *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
*a noble Elf* lightly slashes your body and tickles it.

Your head stops stinging.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>bash *bear*

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

You crush *Hummong the Bear*'s body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>bash *bear*

![ CW HP:Hurt *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>bash *bear*

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

bash *bear*

![ CW HP:Hurt *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>bash *bear*

![ CW HP:Hurt *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>bash *bear*

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
bash *bear*
bash *bear*
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
*Hummong the Bear* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>

*a noble Elf* lightly slashes your right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>

You try to flee, but cannot!
*Hummong the Bear* hits your body extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

bash *bear*

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
bash *bear*

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
bash *bear*

You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>

*a noble Elf* lightly slashes your body and tickles it.
bash *bear*

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
bash *bear*

You try to flee, but cannot!
*Hummong the Bear* strikes for a gap in your armour!
*Hummong the Bear* hits your head extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
bash *bear*

Your head stops stinging.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>bash *bear*

bash *bear*
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

bash *bear*
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*a noble Elf* lightly slashes your right hand and tickles it.

Your bash at *Hummong the Bear* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
wim 0
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You crush *Hummong the Bear*'s left hindleg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>stat

Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>wim 0
chan wimpy 0
Wimpy set to: 0
You stop your fleeing attempts.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
OB: 160%, DB: 25%, PB: 32%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.  *** Ok, this is not looking good :/
Needed: 422,289 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 38. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a serious wound at the body (clean)
- a deep wound at the head (clean)
- a light wound at the left leg (clean)
- noquit

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>b

chan wimpy 0
Wimpy set to: 0

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Wounded>
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You crush *Hummong the Bear*'s body very hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Bad>
b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Bad>
b
b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*Hummong the Bear* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Bad>
b
bash

b
Your bash at *Hummong the Bear* sends him sprawling. *** YEs! 2nd bash in!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Bad>
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Bad>
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Bad>

*a noble Elf* barely slashes your left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Bad>

You crush *Hummong the Bear*'s left forefoot very hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Bad>
stat
OB: 160%, DB: 25%, PB: 32%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 422,289 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 38. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a serious wound at the body (clean)
- a deep wound at the head (clean)
- a light wound at the left leg (clean)
- noquit

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Bad>
bash *bear*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Bad>
bash *bear*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Bad>
bash *bear*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Bad>bash *bear*

Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Bad>
bash *bear*

*a noble Elf* gets a wooden pipe from a leather backpack. *** AHA! ELf is worried =)

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Bad>
bash *bear*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*a noble Elf* stops using an engraved broadsword.
*a noble Elf* holds a wooden pipe.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Bad>
*a noble Elf* sits down and rests.
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Bad>

*a noble Elf* puffs reassuringly on his faithful pipe.
*Hummong the Bear* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Bad>
bash *bear*

*a noble Elf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
You crush *Hummong the Bear*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Awful>
*a noble Elf* removes a wooden pipe.
*a noble Elf* awkwardly draws an engraved broadsword.

*a noble Elf* puts a wooden pipe in a leather backpack.
bash *bear*

bash *bear*
Your bash at *Hummong the Bear* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Awful>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Awful>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Awful>

*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Awful>

You crush *Hummong the Bear*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Hummong the Bear* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Hummong the Bear*:Awful>
#   $tar set to {*elf*}[local]

*a noble Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*a noble Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad *Hummong the Bear*:Awful>
You crush *Hummong the Bear*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained great renown in this battle!
You hear *Hummong the Bear*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Hummong the Bear* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

![ CW HP:Bad>

*Katar the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Bad>kill *elf*

bash *elf*
You approach *Katar the Silvan Elf*, trying to crush him.

![ CW HP:Bad *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
The loud booming of drums echoes through the tunnels.

Your bash at *Katar the Silvan Elf* sends him sprawling. *** Phew =)

![ CW HP:Bad *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
look
Abandoned Foreman's Office
The corpse of *a Bear* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Katar the Silvan Elf* is sitting here, trying to fight YOU.
Exits/emulated: {south}.

![ CW HP:Bad *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
ber
cha mood berserk
Ok.
You bleed from open wounds.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
stat
You lightly crush *Katar the Silvan Elf*'s right foot and tickle it.
OB: 175%, DB: 25%, PB: 17%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: berserk.
Needed: 354,221 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 38. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a serious wound at the body (clean)
- a deep wound at the head (clean)
- a light wound at the left leg (clean)

![ CW HP:Bad *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
bash *elf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Bad *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>bash *elf*

Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Bad *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
bash *elf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Bad *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>bash *elf*

Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Bad *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
bash *elf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Bad *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>bash *elf*

Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*Katar the Silvan Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Bad *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>bash *elf*

*Katar the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

Your bash at *Katar the Silvan Elf* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Bad *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>

You barely crush *Katar the Silvan Elf*'s right arm and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Bad *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
stat
OB: 175%, DB: 25%, PB: 17%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: berserk.
Needed: 354,221 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 38. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a serious wound at the body (clean)
- a deep wound at the head (clean)
- a light wound at the left leg (clean)

![ CW HP:Bad *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>

Djaqur tells you 'krt'

![ CW HP:Bad *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>

You strike for a weakness in *Katar the Silvan Elf*'s armour!
You crush *Katar the Silvan Elf*'s right foot.

![ CW HP:Bad *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
bash *elf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Bad *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>bash *elf*

Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Bad *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
bash *elf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Bad *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
bash *elf*
bash *elf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Bad *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
bash *elf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*Katar the Silvan Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Bad *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
*Katar the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
bash *elf*

Djaqur narrates 'break goreman'

Your bash at *Katar the Silvan Elf* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Bad *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Bad *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
cure

You lightly crush *Katar the Silvan Elf*'s left arm.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Bad *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

na dont
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
bash *elf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
bash *elf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
bash *elf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*Katar the Silvan Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>

*Katar the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>bash *elf*

Djaqur narrates 'tzey die ?'

na dont
Your bash at *Katar the Silvan Elf* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
cure
Ok.
You strongly crush *Katar the Silvan Elf*'s head.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

cure
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>

*Katar the Silvan Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>

*Katar the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
stat
stat
OB: 175%, DB: 25%, PB: 17%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: berserk.
Needed: 354,221 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 38. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a serious wound at the body (clean)
- a deep wound at the head (clean)
- a light wound at the left leg (clean)

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
You crush *Katar the Silvan Elf*'s left foot hard and shatter it.
OB: 175%, DB: 25%, PB: 17%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: berserk.
Needed: 354,221 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 38. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a serious wound at the body (clean)
- a deep wound at the head (clean)
- a light wound at the left leg (clean)

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>

*Katar the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>
bash *elf*
*Katar the Silvan Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Katar the Silvan Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light. *** Ack!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
*Katar the Silvan Elf* barely slashes your left arm and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

Your bash at *Katar the Silvan Elf* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>
look
Abandoned Foreman's Office
The corpse of *a Bear* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Katar the Silvan Elf* is sitting here, trying to fight YOU.
Exits/emulated: {south}.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>

Korp tells you 'i show?'

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>
cure
c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>

*Katar the Silvan Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>

You crush *Katar the Silvan Elf*'s body very hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Bad>
stat
OB: 175%, DB: 25%, PB: 17%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: berserk.
Needed: 354,221 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 38. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a serious wound at the body (clean)
- a deep wound at the head (clean)
- a light wound at the left leg (clean)

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Bad>

You crush *Katar the Silvan Elf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Awful>

The loud booming of drums echoes through the tunnels.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Awful>
stat
OB: 175%, DB: 25%, PB: 17%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: berserk.
Needed: 354,221 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 38. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a serious wound at the body (clean)
- a deep wound at the head (clean)
- a light wound at the left leg (clean)

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Awful>

You crush *Katar the Silvan Elf*'s right foot hard and shatter it.
*Katar the Silvan Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Dying>
na both die
Ok.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Dying>

You bleed from open wounds.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN! *** Woulda been cool to go incap from wounds here :)

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Katar the Silvan Elf*:Dying>

You crush *Katar the Silvan Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Katar the Silvan Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Katar the Silvan Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Katar the Silvan Elf*.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm>
score
11/458 hits, 23/55 mana, and 148/150 moves.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm>
cure

Djaqur tells you 'clap'

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm>
c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...
cure
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
c 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
look
Abandoned Foreman's Office
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Bear* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Exits/emulated: {south}.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
stat
OB: 175%, DB: -25%, PB: 17%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: berserk.
Needed: 254,221 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 38. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the left leg (clean)
- novoid
- a deep wound at the head (clean)
- noquit
- a serious wound at the body (clean)

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
st
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
first
bandage
You try to bind your wounds.

Djaqur tells you 'shadowed?'
exa corpse
In the corpse (here):
a fortune in gold
a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
a water skin
a sable pouch
a fragrant-smelling bag
a gleaming belt
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a reinforced oak staff
a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a mithril circlet
a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
a red ruby
a ring

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
exa 2.corpse
In the corpse (here):
a fortune in gold
a sable pouch
a red ruby
a water skin
a broad silver belt
a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)


2016/09/29 17:29, Baratheon:  Rated: Average 
How did that work!? Nice job

2016/09/29 17:47, Katar:  Rated: Good 
Mistakes from me- quickspells with nonfoci staff and instead of that spray i shoulda cured up bear. Was fun tho. That BN is my target list for gac, and later i did the same to Korp coz was naked.

Thnx for rush :)

2016/09/29 17:57, Wind: 
Was gaccing all over NOC today, us 3 orcs got fully gacced earlier in VT - Jabez even took pride in that :) ...we left your foci though, didn't know it wasn't focused tho :P

2016/09/29 23:03, Jabez: 
1. You weren't gacced. (containers/keyrings/coins were looted until it popped white at which point one of the bears wanted eq for man form) 2. It wasn't a matter of being 'proud'. I was trying to be nice and inform you it wasn't worth the possible mobrip to check your fairly cleaned corpses when you were yelling 'gac?'. I think I yelled 'mostly'. Nobody likes mobrips.

I walked out with a torc flask, a bsb, sleeves(spared immediately) a spear and mattock for coins. All but flask was looted POST white pop. You're just butthurt you got fucking spanked in there. I think we were all fine hps and you three died?

Fun log here btw. Incredible that you won after that shitshow.

2016/09/30 06:13, Britney:Rated: Good 
I've always chosen 1 extra hit due bash instead of shitty warrior cures... maybe thats why i've always sucked so much :D

2016/09/30 07:08, Wind:edited 1x   
I tried to cure between hits :P not sure it worked...:). We got spanked cos Snickisnaari went alone to 'scout'...until next time Jabez!

2016/09/30 09:50, Britney:Rated: Good 
Yes you tried and you landed 3 cures. Which was my point. Won you the fight as you ended up with 11 hps after that spray :P

2016/09/30 12:24, Breaux: 
that WAS a huge fuckup =) cute and fun, thanks

2016/09/30 14:51, Algroth: 
Oh noes you're on his gac list, watch out Djaqur!

2016/09/30 19:25, Katar:  edited 2x  Rated: Good 
Algroth you sure that you know how to read ? Or did i express my self wrong ? I ment Hit list aka kill him no mather what, beccause he gacced.

2016/10/02 01:59, Algroth: 
'That BN is my target list for gac, and later i did the same to Korp coz was naked.'

Sorry i'm unable to read minds to try and understand what you tried to say :) Being butthurt causes verbal diarrhea so i realize you might not have expressed it the way you wanted to.

2016/10/02 05:35, Katar:  Rated: Good 
butthurt, noo. Drunk, yes. EQ as puke is fuckin 10 minutes question, besides gleaming but that mathers not. Hence Thehulk allredy eat my staff or stuck it in hes arse :)

2016/10/02 09:29, Wind: 
Peace and love to everyone!

2016/10/03 13:17, Hummong:   
This explains everything, I thought Wind had emergency AFK situation there. Faster link decided the outcome this time.


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb  
 Good Britney, Faine, Fieldy, Impala, Katar, Roadkill, Ruen, Singleton 
 Average Baratheon 
 Poor  
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back