Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
This is Beradur? (Grumbles)comments   back
(2122 hits. Posted 2017/01/07)
Click here to show another random log

Mineshaft
*Beradūr the Dwarf*, wielding a black metal staff, is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (north), south, west.

![ CW>
south
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW>
north
hit *dwarf*
Mineshaft
Exits: (north), south, west.

o[ CW>
They aren't here.

o[ CW>
south
west
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW>
Slave Pits
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o[ CW>
east
north
Mineshaft
Exits: (north), south, west.

o[ CW>
north
hit *dwarf*
south
Abandoned Foreman's Office
*Beradūr the Dwarf*, wielding a black metal staff, is standing here searching for something.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (south).

![ CW>
You try to stab *Beradūr the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Healthy>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Healthy>

*Beradūr the Dwarf* tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Healthy>
f
*Beradūr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Healthy>

*Beradūr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Healthy>

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Mineshaft
Exits: (north), south, west.

o[ CW>
hit *dwarf*

They aren't here.

o[ CW>

o[ CW>
get hammer pack
wie hammer
put all pack
You get an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer from a leather backpack.

o[ CW>
You stop using a giant spear.
You masterfully wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very evil-minded.

o[ CW>
You put a giant spear in a leather backpack.

o[ CW>
north
hit *dwarf*
bash
Abandoned Foreman's Office
*Beradūr the Dwarf*, wielding a black metal staff, is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (south).

![ CW>
You barely pound *Beradūr the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickle it.

![ CW *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Beradūr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Beradūr the Dwarf* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW>

o[ CW>
south
hit *dwarf*
Mineshaft
Exits: (north), south, west.

o[ CW>
They aren't here.

o[ CW>
north
hit *dwarf*

*Beradūr the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW>
Abandoned Foreman's Office
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (south).

o[ CW>
They aren't here.

o[ CW>
south

*Beradūr the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW>hit *dwarf*

Mineshaft
Exits: (north), south, west.

o[ CW>
They aren't here.
The door closes quietly.

o[ CW>
north
hit *dwarf*
The door seems to be closed.

o[ CW>
They aren't here.

o[ CW>

The door is opened from the other side.

o[ CW>

*Beradūr the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.

![ CW>

*Beradūr the Dwarf* leaves north.
A mountain mule leaves north.

o[ CW>
hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW>
north
hit *dwarf*
Abandoned Foreman's Office
*Beradūr the Dwarf*, wielding a black metal staff, is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (south).

![ CW>
You lightly pound *Beradūr the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickle it.

![ CW *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>

The loud booming of drums echoes through the tunnels.

![ CW *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Beradūr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Beradūr the Dwarf* leaves south.

o[ CW>
f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ CW>
south
hit *dwarf*
Mineshaft
*Beradūr the Dwarf*, wielding a black metal staff, is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, west.
*Beradūr the Dwarf* closes the door.

![ CW>
You approach *Beradūr the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

![ CW *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Beradūr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Beradūr the Dwarf* leaves south.

o[ CW>
bash

*Beradūr the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW>
hit *dwarf*
*Beradūr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Beradūr the Dwarf* leaves south.
Bash what or whom?

o[ CW>
bash
They aren't here.

o[ CW>

*Beradūr the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW>
Bash what or whom?

![ CW>hit *dwarf*

bash
You try to pound *Beradūr the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Beradūr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Beradūr the Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW>
hit *dwarf*
bash
They aren't here.

o[ CW>
Bash what or whom?

o[ CW>hit *dwarf*

They aren't here.

o[ CW>

*Beradūr the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW>west

Ore Pit
An orc slavemaster is here, looking for someone to abuse.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW>
east
Mineshaft
Exits: (north), south, west.

o[ CW>

Hirohito tells you 'I can stab him'

o[ CW>

Hirohito tells you 'if u get him low'

o[ CW>

The door closes quietly.

o[ CW>
tel hirohito he's in foreman
Ok.

_bash n
--->bash exit n

o[ CW>
Nothing seems to happen.


Hirohito tells you 'nods'


The door is opened from the other side.


*Beradūr the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.


*Beradūr the Dwarf* barely smites your body and tickles it.

hit *dwarf*
*Beradūr the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>bash

You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Beradūr the Dwarf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Beradūr the Dwarf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

As *Beradūr the Dwarf* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your balance.
*Beradūr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Beradūr the Dwarf* leaves north.


o[ CW HP:Fine>
south
south
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>

o[ CW HP:Fine>
cha m
   _
  | |   berserk
  |~|<- aggressive
  | |   brave
  | |   normal
  | |   prudent
  | |   wimpy
  / 
  \_/

o[ CW HP:Fine>
north

*Beradūr the Dwarf* yells loudly from the north 'arent u' in Westron.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
north
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Mineshaft
*Beradūr the Dwarf*, wielding a black metal staff, is standing here searching for something.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (north), south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
hit *dwarf*
bash
*Beradūr the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Beradūr the Dwarf* barely smites your right leg and tickles it.


*Beradūr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Beradūr the Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW HP:Fine>
hit *dwarf*
hit *dwarf*
*Beradūr the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
You approach *Beradūr the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>
hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>
bash
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Beradūr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Beradūr the Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW HP:Fine>
hit *dwarf*
hit *dwarf*

*Beradūr the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
You approach *Beradūr the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>hit *dwarf*

bash
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>

Beradūr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Beradūr the Dwarf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW HP:Fine>

*Beradūr the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine>
south
hit *dwarf*

*Beradūr the Dwarf* closes the door.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Beradūr the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
The door seems to be closed.

![ CW HP:Fine>
You approach *Beradūr the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>
bash
*Beradūr the Dwarf* utters the word 'grzzs'   <---- THERE WE GO!
You feel very sleepy... zzzzzz


who
Players
-------
      Donovan
      Hirohito the Orc
      Grumbles and Moans - Vanguard of Angband
      Snarp Spiller of Blood

4 allies on.

o[ CW>
whoi hirohito
Hirohito is a Tarkhnarb Orc.

o[ CW>

You feel less tired.
*Beradūr the Dwarf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.
You swiftly dodge *Beradūr the Dwarf*'s attempt to smite you.

![ CW HP:Fine *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Healthy>
bash

*Beradūr the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Beradūr the Dwarf* utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*Beradūr the Dwarf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
A mountain mule stops following *Beradūr the Dwarf*.


*Beradūr the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a mountain mule's attempt to hit him.


You swiftly dodge *Beradūr the Dwarf*'s attempt to smite you.


Your bash at *Beradūr the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.
You pound *Beradūr the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>

A mountain mule tries to hit *Beradūr the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>
bash
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Fine *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Fine *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>bash


You barely pound *Beradūr the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Fine *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Fine *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>
bash
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Fine *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*Beradūr the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a mountain mule's attempt to hit him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*Beradūr the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Fine *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>bash

*Beradūr the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

bash

*Beradūr the Dwarf* utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*Beradūr the Dwarf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You hear a mountain mule's death cry as he collapses.
A mountain mule is dead! R.I.P.
You fall, and hit yourself!
Some debris falls on you from above.


*Beradūr the Dwarf* barely smites your left hand and tickles it.


*Beradūr the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...


Your bash at *Beradūr the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Hurt *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Hurt *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>

You barely pound *Beradūr the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>
bash
bash

You hear some crashing noise from the door to the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Hurt *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>bash

Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Hurt *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>bash

Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Hurt *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>
bash

*Beradūr the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>
bash
*Beradūr the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
Hirohito tells you 'ack kill him!'


bash
*Beradūr the Dwarf* utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*Beradūr the Dwarf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
Some debris falls on you from above.


Your bash at *Beradūr the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.
,

![ CW HP:Wounded *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>
narr done bash!  <--- Meant to be "don't bash!" I am sure they understood it

Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You lightly pound *Beradūr the Dwarf*'s left hand.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>
Ok.


![ CW HP:Wounded *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>
narr dont
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>

Hirohito narrates 'ok'

![ CW HP:Wounded *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>

You barely pound *Beradūr the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>
bash
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*Beradūr the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>bash

*Beradūr the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...


bash
Hirohito narrates 'kill him'


Your bash at *Beradūr the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>

Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Fine>

You barely pound *Beradūr the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Hurt>
bash
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash

Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Hurt>
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Hurt>
bash

*Beradūr the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Hurt>
bash
*Beradūr the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

*Beradūr the Dwarf* utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*Beradūr the Dwarf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
Some debris falls on you from above.


*Beradūr the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...


Your bash at *Beradūr the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Bad *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Bad *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Bad *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Bad *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Hurt>

You pound *Beradūr the Dwarf*'s left arm.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Bad *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Hirohito narrates 'u ok?'

![ CW HP:Bad *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Hurt>
arr i'm bad
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
The loud booming of drums echoes through the tunnels.

![ CW HP:Bad *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash

bash
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Bad *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You pound *Beradūr the Dwarf*'s right arm hard.

![ CW HP:Bad *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash

Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Bad *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash

bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Bad *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Hurt>
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Bad *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Hurt>
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Bad *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Hurt>
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*Beradūr the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Bad *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash

bash
*Beradūr the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...


Your bash at *Beradūr the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Bad *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Bad *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Bad *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Bad *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Hurt>

You strongly pound *Beradūr the Dwarf*'s body.
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Bad *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Hurt>
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*Beradūr the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Bad *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Hurt>
bash
*Beradūr the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

*Beradūr the Dwarf* utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*Beradūr the Dwarf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You fall, and hit yourself!


Your bash at *Beradūr the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Awful *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Awful *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Awful *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You pound *Beradūr the Dwarf*'s right foot very hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Awful *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Bad>

Snarp tells you 'kill him!'

![ CW HP:Awful *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Bad>

You pound *Beradūr the Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Awful *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Awful>
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Awful *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Awful>

*Beradūr the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Awful *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Awful>

*Beradūr the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Awful *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Awful>

You pound *Beradūr the Dwarf*'s right arm hard and shatter it.
*Beradūr the Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Awful *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Dying>
narr dies
Ok.

![ CW HP:Awful *Beradūr the Dwarf*:Dying>

Hirohito narrates 'nice'
You pound *Beradūr the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
info XPCOUNTER: %x %t %X %T
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Beradūr the Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Beradūr the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Beradūr the Dwarf*.

o[ CW HP:Awful>


--> Gained   xp: 100744         tp: 77
--> Trip     xp: 1994097        tp: 7095
--> Needed   xp: 0              tp: 2818

o[ CW HP:Awful>
look in corpse
In the corpse (here):
a pile of coins
two dark coloured flasks
a hooded brass lantern
a gleaming belt
a black metal staff
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a metal buckler (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a fine pair of rigid leather boots (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
two purple scrolls
three flasks of orkish draught

o[ CW HP:Awful>

sco
13/456 hits, 66/66 mana, and 139/154 moves.

o[ CW HP:Awful>

info
You are a male Tarkhnarb Orc.
You are 62 years, 9 months and 21 days old.
You have played 2 days and 14 hours (real time). Session: 2 hrs.
This ranks you as Grumbles and Moans - Vanguard of Angband (level 25).
You are five feet four and weigh nine stone and thirteen pounds.
Perception: vision 25, hearing 10, smell 20. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
You are welcome in Goblin Town.
Your equipment weighs one hundred twenty-five pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:21 Int:11 Wis:8 Dex:13 Con:21 Wil:14 Per:13.
Offensive Bonus: 98%, Dodging Bonus: 26%, Parrying Bonus: 94%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 90%.
You have 31/456 hit, 66/66 mana, and 144/154 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 7,301,274 experience points and you have 39,182 travel points.
Tales of your victories have spread throughout Arda (15 wp).
You need 0 exp. points and 2,818 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 40 gold coins and 38 copper pennies.
You are speaking Orkish.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- noquit
- novoid












Click here to show another random log



2017/01/07 15:27, Vaelrin:   
Donovan?
Snarp?

oh vittu, that's like looking a log from 2002.

2017/01/08 18:12, Donovan:   
I had a short and very unsuccessful comeback...


top
 


Click here to show another random log

 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back