Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Trap!! (Kut)comments   back
(638 hits. Posted 2017/10/23)
Met Taramikiri near fork first time, we exchanged some blows and I started to lure him towards Filthy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





) [*elf*](* W>w
Worn Foothills
[exits]: ^EAST^, ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^.

) [*elf*](* W>w
Bend in the Trail
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^EAST^, ^WEST^.

) [*elf*]:* W>w
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) has ARRIVED from the NORTH riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
A mother eagle has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Trail to the Misty Mountains
[exits]: ^EAST^, ^WEST^.

) [*elf*]:* W>w
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) has ARRIVED from the EAST riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle has ARRIVED from the EAST.
A mother eagle has ARRIVED from the EAST.
Trail to the Misty Mountains
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^EAST^, ^WEST^.
The snow has stopped.

) [*elf*]<~ W>e
Trail to the Misty Mountains
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^EAST^, ^WEST^.

! [*elf*]:* W>m

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* leaves WEST riding >> a horse of the Rohirrim <<
A mother eagle leaves <<< [W E S T] <<<.
A mother eagle leaves <<< [W E S T] <<<.

) [*elf*]:* W>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

) [*elf*]:* W>You don't see any *elf* here.

) [*elf*]:* W>w
m
Trail to the Misty Mountains
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^EAST^, ^WEST^.
The snow has stopped.

! [*elf*]<~ W>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You barely hit *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s body and tickle it.

! [*elf*]<~ W Move:Tired *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'assist'.
A mother eagle joins *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s fight.
A mother eagle joins *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s fight.
A mother eagle lightly hits your right foot and tickles it.
A mother eagle lightly hits your left arm and tickles it.

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
Your victim has disappeared!

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* leaves NORTH riding >> a horse of the Rohirrim <<

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Fine Move:Tired a mother eagle:Healthy>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
You flee NORTH.
Tributary of the Bruinen
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^EAST^, ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^.
The water is frozen solid.

! [*elf*]~~ W HP:Fine Move:Tired>

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* leaves SOUTH riding >> a horse of the Rohirrim <<

) [*elf*]~~ W HP:Fine Move:Tired>m
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

) [*elf*]~~ W HP:Fine Move:Tired>s
You don't see any *elf* here.

) [*elf*]~~ W HP:Fine Move:Tired>m
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Trail to the Misty Mountains
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^EAST^, ^WEST^.
The ground is frozen solid.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) barely stabs your left hand and tickles it.
You approach *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my), trying to hit him.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Fine Move:Tired *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'kill kut'.
A mother eagle hits your right foot and tickles it.
A mother eagle hits your right leg and tickles it.

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
Your victim has disappeared!

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* leaves WEST riding >> a horse of the Rohirrim <<

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Fine Move:Tired a mother eagle:Healthy>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee WEST.
Trail to the Misty Mountains
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
[exits]: ^EAST^, ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Fine Move:Tired>

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* leaves WEST riding >> a horse of the Rohirrim <<

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Fine Move:Tired>m
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Fine Move:Tired>You don't see any *elf* here.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Fine Move:Tired>m
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) tries to keep you at bay, but fails.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Fine Move:Tired *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
Your victim has disappeared!

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* leaves WEST riding >> a horse of the Rohirrim <<

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Fine Move:Tired>m

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* leaves EAST riding >> a horse of the Rohirrim <<

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Fine Move:Tired>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Fine Move:Tired>e
You don't see any *elf* here.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Fine Move:Tired>m
Trail to the Misty Mountains
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^EAST^, ^WEST^.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Fine Move:Tired>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Fine Move:Tired>You don't see any *elf* here.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Fine Move:Tired>e
Trail to the Misty Mountains
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^EAST^, ^WEST^.
It starts to snow.

! [*elf*]:* W HP:Fine Move:Tired>e

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'kill kut'.
A mother eagle lightly hits your head and tickles it.
A mother eagle strongly hits your right foot and tickles it.

! [*elf*]:* W HP:Fine Move:Tired a mother eagle:Healthy>No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [*elf*]:* W HP:Fine Move:Tired a mother eagle:Healthy>m
You're already FIGHTING!

! [*elf*]:* W HP:Fine Move:Tired a mother eagle:Healthy>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'kill kut'.
You cannot bash -SOMEONE- you aren't FIGHTING!
You hit a mother eagle's left foot EXTREMELY HARD.

! [*elf*]:* W HP:Fine Move:Tired a mother eagle:Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee WEST.
Trail to the Misty Mountains
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^EAST^, ^WEST^.
The snow has stopped.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Fine Move:Slow>e
m
Trail to the Misty Mountains
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^EAST^, ^WEST^.
It starts to snow.

! [*elf*]:* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You approach *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my), trying to hit him.

! [*elf*]:* W HP:Fine Move:Slow *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'kill kut'.
A mother eagle hits your right foot hard and tickles it.
A mother eagle hits your right leg and tickles it.

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
Your victim has disappeared!

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* leaves WEST riding >> a horse of the Rohirrim <<

) [*elf*]:* W HP:Fine Move:Slow a mother eagle:Fine>f
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee EAST.
Bend in the Trail
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^EAST^, ^WEST^.

) [*elf*]:* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>qf
You get a flask of orkish DRAUGHT from a silvan satchel.

) [*elf*]:* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>Ok.
The draught burns DOWN your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
You feel sick.

) [*elf*]:* W HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
m
Trail to the Misty Mountains
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
[exits]: ^EAST^, ^WEST^.

! [*elf*]:* W HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You lightly hit *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s body and tickle it.

! [*elf*]:* W HP:Fine Move:Tired *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'kill kut'.
A mother eagle hits your body hard and tickles it.
A mother eagle hits your left leg and tickles it.

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
Your victim has disappeared!

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* leaves WEST riding >> a horse of the Rohirrim <<

) [*elf*]:* W HP:Fine Move:Tired a mother eagle:Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee WEST.
Trail to the Misty Mountains
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^EAST^, ^WEST^.
The snow has stopped.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Fine Move:Tired>

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* leaves EAST riding >> a horse of the Rohirrim <<

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Fine Move:Tired>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Fine Move:Tired>e
j
Trail to the Misty Mountains
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
[exits]: ^EAST^, ^WEST^.
It starts to snow.

! [*elf*]:* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'kill kut'.
A mother eagle lightly hits your left hand and tickles it.
A mother eagle barely hits your left arm and tickles it.
You're already FIGHTING!

! [*elf*]:* W HP:Fine Move:Slow a mother eagle:Fine>
You hit a mother eagle's right wing very hard.

! [*elf*]:* W HP:Fine Move:Slow a mother eagle:Fine>f
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) starts CASTING...
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee EAST.
Bend in the Trail
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^EAST^, ^WEST^.

) [*elf*]:* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle has ARRIVED from the WEST.
A mother eagle has ARRIVED from the WEST.

! [*elf*]:* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'kill kut'.
A mother eagle hits your body and tickles it.
A mother eagle barely hits your right arm and tickles it.

! [*elf*]:* W HP:Fine Move:Slow a mother eagle:Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee EAST.
Worn Foothills
[exits]: ^EAST^, ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^.

) [*elf*](* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>w
Bend in the Trail
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^EAST^, ^WEST^.

! [*elf*]:* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>j
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) strongly stabs your left arm and tickles it.
You barely hit *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s left hand and tickle it.

! [*elf*]:* W HP:Fine Move:Slow *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'kill kut'.
A mother eagle barely hits your left arm and tickles it.
A mother eagle hits your left arm and tickles it.

! [*elf*]:* W HP:Fine Move:Slow *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* leaves WEST riding >> a horse of the Rohirrim <<

) [*elf*]:* W HP:Fine Move:Slow a mother eagle:Fine>f

A mother eagle hits your head and tickles it.

) [*elf*]:* W HP:Fine Move:Slow a mother eagle:Fine>(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee WEST.
Trail to the Misty Mountains
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
[exits]: ^EAST^, ^WEST^.

! [*elf*]:* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* leaves EAST riding >> a horse of the Rohirrim <<

) [*elf*]:* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

) [*elf*]:* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>e
Bend in the Trail
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^EAST^, ^WEST^.

! [*elf*]:* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>j
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You hit *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s right leg and tickle it.

! [*elf*]:* W HP:Fine Move:Slow *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'kill kut'.
A mother eagle hits your right arm and tickles it.
A mother eagle hits your body hard and tickles it.

! [*elf*]:* W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee EAST.
Worn Foothills
[exits]: ^EAST^, ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^.

) [*elf*](* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>w
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle has ARRIVED from the WEST.
A mother eagle has ARRIVED from the WEST.
Bend in the Trail
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^EAST^, ^WEST^.

) [*elf*]:* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>w
Trail to the Misty Mountains
[exits]: ^EAST^, ^WEST^.

) [*elf*]:* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>w
Trail to the Misty Mountains
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^EAST^, ^WEST^.
The snow has stopped.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>w
Trail to the Misty Mountains
[exits]: ^EAST^, ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>s
Dirty Trail
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^SOUTH^.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>s
e
Dirty Trail
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^EAST^.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>Dirty Trail
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>d
Filthy Cave
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
[exits]: EAST, ^UP^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>re
You sit down and rest.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine Move:Weak>sc
470/671 hits and 9/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine Move:Weak>sx
OB: 143%, M_OB: 109%, DB: -19%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 687,702 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- DETECT MAGIC
- Orkish draught

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine Move:Weak>eq
You are using:
>HELD:               a crossbow
[As Shield  ]:       a metal-shod staff
[On Head    ]:       a horned helmet (well-maintained)
[On Body    ]:       a plain shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
[On Arms    ]:       a plain pair of sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
[On Legs    ]:       a pair of plain trousers (well-maintained)
[On Feet    ]:       a pair of smooth, black boots
[Around Neck]:       a golden necklace
[Around Neck]:       a lambent amulet; it glows blue
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       an old length of iron chain; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an icy ring; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an iron ring; it glows blue
[On Back    ]:       a silvan satchel
[Across Back]:       a bolt-case
[As Belt    ]:       a golden belt; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine Move:Weak>time
TIME: 11pm [N:6pm D:8am], MONTH: [16th] Afteryule (1st of Winter).
Real time is Mon Oct 23 06:22:44 2017 UTC.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Wed Oct 18 15:22:25 2017 UTC.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine Move:Weak>
A young troll has ARRIVED from below.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine Move:Weak>sc
472/671 hits and 12/145 moves.
A young troll has ARRIVED from below.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine Move:Weak>sc
472/671 hits and 13/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine Move:Weak>sc
473/671 hits and 13/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine Move:Weak>sx
OB: 143%, M_OB: 109%, DB: -19%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 687,702 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- DETECT MAGIC
- Orkish draught

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine Move:Weak>
An earth troll leaves >>> [E A S T] >>>

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine Move:Slow>
A young troll leaves >>> [E A S T] >>>

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine Move:Slow>yel lol no moves
Ok.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine Move:Slow>sc
475/671 hits and 15/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine Move:Slow>sc
476/671 hits and 16/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine Move:Slow>sx
OB: 143%, M_OB: 109%, DB: -19%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 687,702 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- DETECT MAGIC
- Orkish draught

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine Move:Slow>ag
Ok.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine Move:Slow>eq
You are using:
>HELD:               a crossbow
[As Shield  ]:       a metal-shod staff
[On Head    ]:       a horned helmet (well-maintained)
[On Body    ]:       a plain shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
[On Arms    ]:       a plain pair of sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
[On Legs    ]:       a pair of plain trousers (well-maintained)
[On Feet    ]:       a pair of smooth, black boots
[Around Neck]:       a golden necklace
[Around Neck]:       a lambent amulet; it glows blue
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       an old length of iron chain; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an icy ring; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an iron ring; it glows blue
[On Back    ]:       a silvan satchel
[Across Back]:       a bolt-case
[As Belt    ]:       a golden belt; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine Move:Slow>sc
479/671 hits and 19/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine Move:Slow>sc
479/671 hits and 20/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine Move:Slow>sc
479/671 hits and 20/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine Move:Slow>sx
OB: 143%, M_OB: 109%, DB: -19%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 687,702 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- DETECT MAGIC
- Orkish draught

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine Move:Slow>sc
480/671 hits and 21/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine Move:Slow>sc
481/671 hits and 21/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine Move:Slow>sc
481/671 hits and 22/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine Move:Slow>sc
481/671 hits and 22/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine Move:Slow>sc
482/671 hits and 23/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine Move:Slow>st
You stop resting, and stand UP.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine Move:Slow>u
Dirty Trail
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here searching for tracks, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Fine Move:Slow>j
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) swiftly dodges your attempt to hit him.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Fine Move:Slow *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>b
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'kill kut'.
A mother eagle lightly hits your left arm and tickles it.
A mother eagle strongly hits your right leg and tickles it.

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
Your victim has disappeared!

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* leaves SOUTH riding >> a horse of the Rohirrim <<

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow a mother eagle:Fine>f
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) has ARRIVED from the SOUTH riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee DOWN.
Filthy Cave
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine Move:Slow>sc
479/671 hits and 20/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine Move:Slow>sx
OB: 143%, M_OB: 109%, DB: -19%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 687,702 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- DETECT MAGIC
- Orkish draught
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
[exits]: EAST, ^UP^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>u
m
Dirty Trail
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You strongly hit *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s right foot.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'kill kut'.
A mother eagle lightly hits your left leg and tickles it.
A mother eagle strongly hits your left arm and tickles it.

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
Your victim has disappeared!

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* leaves WEST riding >> a horse of the Rohirrim <<

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow a mother eagle:Fine>
A mother eagle strongly hits your right leg and tickles it.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow a mother eagle:Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee SOUTH.
Dirty Trail
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^SOUTH^.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>n
Dirty Trail
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>d
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'kill kut'.
A mother eagle quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
A mother eagle strongly hits your right hand and tickles it.

No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Weak a mother eagle:Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee SOUTH.
Dirty Trail
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^SOUTH^.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>n
d
Dirty Trail
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Filthy Cave
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
[exits]: EAST, ^UP^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>re
You sit down and rest.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>sc
415/671 hits and 10/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>sc
415/671 hits and 10/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>sc
415/671 hits and 11/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>sx
OB: 140%, M_OB: 107%, DB: -19%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 687,702 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- DETECT MAGIC
- Orkish draught

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>st
You stop resting, and stand UP.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>e
Disgusting Cave
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
[exits]: [SOUTH], WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>un
*click*

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
An earth troll has ARRIVED from the WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>o
Ok.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>w
Filthy Cave
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
[exits]: EAST, ^UP^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>sc
sc
419/671 hits and 14/145 moves.
A young troll has ARRIVED from below.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>419/671 hits and 14/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>sx
OB: 140%, M_OB: 107%, DB: 31%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 687,702 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- DETECT MAGIC
- Orkish draught

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>re
You sit down and rest.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>sc
421/671 hits and 16/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>sc
421/671 hits and 16/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>sc
421/671 hits and 16/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>sc
421/671 hits and 17/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>sx
OB: 140%, M_OB: 107%, DB: -19%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 687,702 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- DETECT MAGIC
- Orkish draught

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>eq
You are using:
>HELD:               a crossbow
[As Shield  ]:       a metal-shod staff
[On Head    ]:       a horned helmet (well-maintained)
[On Body    ]:       a plain shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
[On Arms    ]:       a plain pair of sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
[On Legs    ]:       a pair of plain trousers (well-maintained)
[On Feet    ]:       a pair of smooth, black boots
[Around Neck]:       a golden necklace
[Around Neck]:       a lambent amulet; it glows blue
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       an old length of iron chain; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an icy ring; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an iron ring; it glows blue
[On Back    ]:       a silvan satchel
[Across Back]:       a bolt-case
[As Belt    ]:       a golden belt; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
A young troll has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
A large earth troll has ARRIVED from below.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>sc
427/671 hits and 23/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>sc
427/671 hits and 24/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>sc
427/671 hits and 24/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>sc
428/671 hits and 25/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>sc
428/671 hits and 25/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>sc
428/671 hits and 25/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>sc
429/671 hits and 26/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>sx
OB: 140%, M_OB: 107%, DB: -19%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 687,702 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- DETECT MAGIC
- Orkish draught

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>eq
You are using:
>HELD:               a crossbow
[As Shield  ]:       a metal-shod staff
[On Head    ]:       a horned helmet (well-maintained)
[On Body    ]:       a plain shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
[On Arms    ]:       a plain pair of sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
[On Legs    ]:       a pair of plain trousers (well-maintained)
[On Feet    ]:       a pair of smooth, black boots
[Around Neck]:       a golden necklace
[Around Neck]:       a lambent amulet; it glows blue
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       an old length of iron chain; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an icy ring; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an iron ring; it glows blue
[On Back    ]:       a silvan satchel
[Across Back]:       a bolt-case
[As Belt    ]:       a golden belt; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>ag
Ok.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
A young troll has ARRIVED from below.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>u
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>j
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
An earth troll has ARRIVED from below.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>st
You stop resting, and stand UP.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>u
j
Dirty Trail
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
You approach *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my), but he manages to keep you at bay.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) lightly stabs your right arm and tickles it.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'kill kut'.
A mother eagle hits your right foot and tickles it.
A mother eagle strongly hits your right leg and tickles it.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Taramikir the Half

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee DOWN.
Filthy Cave
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
[exits]: EAST, ^UP^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>u
Dirty Trail
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>j
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You hit *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s right leg.
YOUR VICTIM IS SHOCKED!

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee WEST.
Dirty Trail
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^EAST^.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>e
d
Dirty Trail
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>Filthy Cave
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
[exits]: EAST, ^UP^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
A young troll leaves >>> [E A S T] >>>

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>u
Dirty Trail
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>s
Dirty Trail
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here trying to concentrate, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^SOUTH^.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>j

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) utters the word 'abrawajf'

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) lightly stabs your body and tickles it.
You hit *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s right foot very hard.
YOUR VICTIM IS SHOCKED!

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'assist'.
A mother eagle joins *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s fight.
A mother eagle joins *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s fight.
A mother eagle strongly hits your left hand and tickles it.
A mother eagle hits your left foot hard and tickles it.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* leaves NORTH riding >> a horse of the Rohirrim <<

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow a mother eagle:Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee SOUTH.
Dirty Trail
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^WEST^.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>n
Dirty Trail
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^SOUTH^.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) has ARRIVED from the NORTH riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>n
Dirty Trail
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>d
Filthy Cave
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
[exits]: EAST, ^UP^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>sc
373/671 hits and 13/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
A large earth troll has ARRIVED from below.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>re
You sit down and rest.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>sc
375/671 hits and 16/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>sc
375/671 hits and 16/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>sx
OB: 142%, M_OB: 108%, DB: -19%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 687,702 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- DETECT MAGIC
- Orkish draught

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
An earth troll has ARRIVED from below.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
A young troll has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>sc
385/671 hits and 28/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>sc
385/671 hits and 28/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
A young troll has ARRIVED from below.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>sx
OB: 142%, M_OB: 108%, DB: -19%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 687,702 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- DETECT MAGIC
- Orkish draught

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>st
u
You stop resting, and stand UP.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>j
Dirty Trail
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) stabs your left hand and tickles it.
You barely hit *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s right leg and tickle it.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee DOWN.
Filthy Cave
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
[exits]: EAST, ^UP^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
An earth troll has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>sc
378/671 hits and 26/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>sx
OB: 142%, M_OB: 108%, DB: 31%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 687,702 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- nosneak
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- DETECT MAGIC
- Orkish draught

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>u
Dirty Trail
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>j
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You lightly hit *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s left leg and tickle it.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee WEST.
Dirty Trail
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^EAST^.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>e
Dirty Trail
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>j

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'kill kut'.
A mother eagle strongly hits your right leg and tickles it.
A mother eagle strongly hits your body and tickles it.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow a mother eagle:Fine>
You're already FIGHTING!

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow a mother eagle:Fine>
You hit a mother eagle's body EXTREMELY HARD.
YOUR VICTIM IS SHOCKED!

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow a mother eagle:Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee SOUTH.
Dirty Trail
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^SOUTH^.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>n
d
Dirty Trail
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Filthy Cave
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
[exits]: EAST, ^UP^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>sc
352/671 hits and 19/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>af
OB: 142%, M_OB: 108%, DB: 31%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 686,976 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- DETECT MAGIC
- Orkish draught

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>sl
You go to sleep.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>sc
354/671 hits and 22/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>sc
355/671 hits and 23/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>sc
sc
355/671 hits and 23/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>355/671 hits and 24/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>sc
356/671 hits and 24/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>time
TIME: 12am [N:6pm D:8am], MONTH: [17th] Afteryule (1st of Winter).
Real time is Mon Oct 23 06:24:22 2017 UTC.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Wed Oct 18 15:22:25 2017 UTC.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>sc
362/671 hits and 32/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>sc
363/671 hits and 33/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>sc
363/671 hits and 33/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>sc
363/671 hits and 34/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>sc
364/671 hits and 34/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>sc
364/671 hits and 35/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>sc
365/671 hits and 35/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>sc
365/671 hits and 36/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>sc
366/671 hits and 37/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>sc
366/671 hits and 37/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>sc
366/671 hits and 37/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>sc
367/671 hits and 38/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>sc
367/671 hits and 39/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>sc
367/671 hits and 39/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>sc
368/671 hits and 39/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>sc
sc
368/671 hits and 40/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>369/671 hits and 41/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>wa
You wake, and sit UP.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>u
You stand UP.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>j
Dirty Trail
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) stabs your left leg and tickles it.
You strongly hit *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s head.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>, fking moves

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'assist'.
A mother eagle joins *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s fight.
A mother eagle joins *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s fight.
A mother eagle strongly hits your right arm and tickles it.
A mother eagle lightly hits your body and tickles it.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>Ok.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>f

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* leaves SOUTH riding >> a horse of the Rohirrim <<

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired a mother eagle:Fine>(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee DOWN.
Filthy Cave
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
[exits]: EAST, ^UP^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
A young troll leaves >>> [E A S T] >>>

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>u
Dirty Trail
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.
A mother eagle quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
You hit a mother eagle's right foot EXTREMELY HARD.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired a mother eagle:Fine>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------
A mother eagle lightly hits your right hand and tickles it.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired a mother eagle:Fine>f

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) has ARRIVED from the SOUTH riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired a mother eagle:Fine>(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee DOWN.
Filthy Cave
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
[exits]: EAST, ^UP^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>u
Dirty Trail
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>j
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You approach *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my), trying to hit him.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>
You hit *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s head very hard.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'assist'.
A mother eagle joins *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s fight.
A mother eagle joins a mother eagle's fight.
A mother eagle hits your left leg hard and tickles it.
A mother eagle lightly hits your body and tickles it.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt>f
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* leaves WEST riding >> a horse of the Rohirrim <<

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired a mother eagle:Fine>
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee SOUTH.
Dirty Trail
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^SOUTH^.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
As the warmth of the draught recedes from your limbs, you feel less energetic.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>n
Dirty Trail
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>j
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) starts CASTING...
You approach *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my), trying to hit him.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee WEST.
Dirty Trail
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^EAST^.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>e
j
Dirty Trail
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* leaves WEST riding >> a horse of the Rohirrim <<

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
A mother eagle lightly hits your left leg and tickles it.
You hit a mother eagle's body EXTREMELY HARD.
YOUR VICTIM IS SHOCKED!

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow a mother eagle:Fine>w
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!
A mother eagle barely hits your left arm and tickles it.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow a mother eagle:Fine>j
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
You're already FIGHTING!

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow a mother eagle:Fine>f
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'kill kut'.
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee DOWN.
Filthy Cave
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
[exits]: EAST, ^UP^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>sc
304/671 hits and 19/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>time
TIME: 1am [N:6pm D:8am], MONTH: [17th] Afteryule (1st of Winter).
Real time is Mon Oct 23 06:24:51 2017 UTC.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Wed Oct 18 15:22:25 2017 UTC.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
A young troll leaves >>> [E A S T] >>>

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
A young troll has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>u
Dirty Trail
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>s
Dirty Trail
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here trying to concentrate, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^SOUTH^.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>n
Dirty Trail
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>s
j
Dirty Trail
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here trying to concentrate, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^SOUTH^.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
You strongly hit *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s right foot.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) stabs your left arm and tickles it.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'assist'.
A mother eagle joins *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s fight.
A mother eagle joins *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s fight.
A mother eagle lightly hits your body and tickles it.
A mother eagle hits your body and tickles it.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>f

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* leaves NORTH riding >> a horse of the Rohirrim <<

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow a mother eagle:Fine>(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
*P*A*N*I*C* YOU CANT FLEE! *P*A*N*I*C*

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow a mother eagle:Fine>
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
Dirty Trail
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded Move:Weak>d

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!
You strongly hit *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s right foot.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) starts CASTING...

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt>b
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) utters the word 'FIREBALL'
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s fireball completely envelops you, causing infernal pain.

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
Your victim has disappeared!

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* leaves SOUTH riding >> a horse of the Rohirrim <<

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded Move:Weak>d
Filthy Cave
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
[exits]: EAST, ^UP^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Weak>sc
239/671 hits and 11/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Weak>sc
240/671 hits and 11/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Weak>sx
OB: 146%, M_OB: 110%, DB: 31%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 685,489 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- DETECT MAGIC

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Weak>qf
You get a flask of orkish DRAUGHT from a silvan satchel.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Weak>Ok.
The draught burns DOWN your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
You feel sick.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>u
j
Dirty Trail
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You barely hit *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s body and tickle it.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee WEST.
Dirty Trail
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^EAST^.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) has ARRIVED from the EAST riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>j
You approach *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my), trying to hit him.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>b
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
Your victim has disappeared!

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* leaves NORTH riding >> a horse of the Rohirrim <<

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>m
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) has ARRIVED from the NORTH riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

Your victim has disappeared!

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* leaves EAST riding >> a horse of the Rohirrim <<

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>e
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) has ARRIVED from the EAST riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
Dirty Trail
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>m
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>You don't see any *elf* here.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* leaves SOUTH riding >> a horse of the Rohirrim <<
A mother eagle leaves VVV [S O U T H] VVV.
A mother eagle leaves VVV [S O U T H] VVV.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>d
Filthy Cave
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
[exits]: EAST, ^UP^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>sc
238/671 hits and 19/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>sc
238/671 hits and 19/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>sx
OB: 144%, M_OB: 109%, DB: 31%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 685,489 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- DETECT MAGIC
- Orkish draught

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>time
TIME: 1am [N:6pm D:8am], MONTH: [17th] Afteryule (1st of Winter).
Real time is Mon Oct 23 06:25:26 2017 UTC.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Wed Oct 18 15:22:25 2017 UTC.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>u
Dirty Trail
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>m
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>You don't see any *elf* here.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>s
Dirty Trail
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^SOUTH^.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>m
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>You don't see any *elf* here.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>s
Dirty Trail
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^WEST^.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>n
Dirty Trail
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^SOUTH^.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>n
d
Dirty Trail
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>Filthy Cave
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
[exits]: EAST, ^UP^, DOWN.
A young troll has ARRIVED from below.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
A young troll leaves >>> [E A S T] >>>

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
An earth troll has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>sc
244/671 hits and 15/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>sc
244/671 hits and 16/145 moves.
A young troll has ARRIVED from below.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>sc
245/671 hits and 16/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>sx
OB: 144%, M_OB: 109%, DB: 31%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 685,489 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- DETECT MAGIC
- Orkish draught

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>st
You are already standing.
A young troll leaves >>> [E A S T] >>>

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>time
TIME: 1am [N:6pm D:8am], MONTH: [17th] Afteryule (1st of Winter).
Real time is Mon Oct 23 06:25:37 2017 UTC.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Wed Oct 18 15:22:25 2017 UTC.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>e
Disgusting Cave
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
[exits]: (SOUTH), WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
A young troll has ARRIVED from the WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
A young troll leaves <<< [W E S T] <<<.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
An earth troll has ARRIVED from the WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>sl
You go to sleep.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>sc
251/671 hits and 22/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>sc
252/671 hits and 23/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>sc
252/671 hits and 24/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>wa
You wake, and sit UP.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You stand UP.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>c
Ok.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
A young troll has ARRIVED from the WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>sl
You go to sleep.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>sc
261/671 hits and 35/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>sc
262/671 hits and 36/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>eq
In your dreams, or what?

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>inf
You are a male Mountain Troll.
You are 37 years, 10 months and 19 days old.
You have played 4 days and 21 hours (real time). Session: 30 mins.
This ranks you as Kut het verdomme (level 35).
You are 8 feet eight and weigh 56 stone and 10 pounds.
Perception: vision 28, hearing -1, smell -16. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrUPted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
Your equipment weighs 1 hundred 29 pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:25 Int:6 Wis:4 Dex:15 Con:21 Wil:13 Per:9.
Offensive Bonus: 109%, Dodging Bonus: -44%, Parrying Bonus: 39%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 6%.
You have 263/671 hit and 37/145 movement points.
Your mood is aggressive. You will flee if your hit points go below 50.
You have scored 15,364,511 experience points and you have 18,133 travel points.
Your sUPremacy in battle is beyond question (40 wp).
You need 685,489 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 213 gold coins and 94 copper pennies.
You are speaking Morbeth.
You will swim if necessary.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- DETECT MAGIC
- Orkish draught

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>time
TIME: 2am [N:6pm D:8am], MONTH: [17th] Afteryule (1st of Winter).
Real time is Mon Oct 23 06:25:57 2017 UTC.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Wed Oct 18 15:22:25 2017 UTC.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>sc
265/671 hits and 40/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>sc
265/671 hits and 41/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>sc
266/671 hits and 41/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>sc
266/671 hits and 42/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>sc
267/671 hits and 43/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>sc
268/671 hits and 44/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>sc
268/671 hits and 44/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>sc
268/671 hits and 45/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>sx
OB: 144%, M_OB: 109%, DB: -44%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 685,489 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- DETECT MAGIC
- Orkish draught

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>sc
270/671 hits and 46/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>sc
270/671 hits and 47/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>inf
You are a male Mountain Troll.
You are 37 years, 10 months and 19 days old.
You have played 4 days and 21 hours (real time). Session: 30 mins.
This ranks you as Kut het verdomme (level 35).
You are 8 feet eight and weigh 56 stone and 10 pounds.
Perception: vision 28, hearing -1, smell -16. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrUPted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
Your equipment weighs 1 hundred 29 pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:25 Int:6 Wis:4 Dex:15 Con:21 Wil:13 Per:9.
Offensive Bonus: 109%, Dodging Bonus: -44%, Parrying Bonus: 39%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 6%.
You have 271/671 hit and 48/145 movement points.
Your mood is aggressive. You will flee if your hit points go below 50.
You have scored 15,364,511 experience points and you have 18,133 travel points.
Your sUPremacy in battle is beyond question (40 wp).
You need 685,489 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 213 gold coins and 94 copper pennies.
You are speaking Morbeth.
You will swim if necessary.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- DETECT MAGIC
- Orkish draught

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>eq
In your dreams, or what?

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>wa
You wake, and sit UP.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>
You stand UP.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>li pack
In your satchel (worn on back):
a sturdy rope
a pair of snowshoes (satisfactory)
(5) bolts
a cross-pein hammer; it glows blue
a sable pouch; it glows blue
an enhanced herbal kit
(3) sets of lock picks
(2) bloody scalps
a broad silver belt; it glows blue
a wooden pipe
(2) twisted rock fragments
a flask of orkish draught

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sl
You go to sleep.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>
You feel bolder.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
283/671 hits and 64/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
283/671 hits and 65/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
284/671 hits and 65/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
284/671 hits and 66/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sx
OB: 149%, M_OB: 112%, DB: -44%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 685,489 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- DETECT MAGIC
- Orkish draught

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
285/671 hits and 67/145 moves.


o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
299/671 hits and 87/145 moves.


---------------
zip! more score spam
---------------

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>sc
305/671 hits and 95/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>wa
You wake, and sit UP.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>l
You stand UP.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>w
Disgusting Cave
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits/emulated: EAST, UP, DOWN.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>u
Filthy Cave
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
[exits]: EAST, ^UP^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>j
Dirty Trail
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You hit *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s left leg and tickle it.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>f
You will attempt to flee!

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee DOWN.
Filthy Cave
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
[exits]: EAST, ^UP^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>u
Dirty Trail
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Hurt>j
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'kill kut'.
A mother eagle hits your left arm and tickles it.
A mother eagle lightly hits your right arm and tickles it.
You're already FIGHTING!

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded a mother eagle:Fine>
You hit a mother eagle's body EXTREMELY HARD.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded a mother eagle:Fine>f
*P*A*N*I*C* YOU CANT QUIT THE FIGHT!!! *P*A*N*I*C*

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded a mother eagle:Fine>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) starts CASTING...
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee DOWN.
Filthy Cave
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
[exits]: EAST, ^UP^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>exa elf
You don't see an elf.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>
An earth troll leaves >>> [E A S T] >>>

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>u;exa elf;
Dirty Trail
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.
Snowflakes drift DOWN from the sky, falling gently UPon the mountainsides.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>
You see nothing special about him.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) has several bruises.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) seems to have:
       A clean light wound at the right leg,
       A clean light wound at the right foot.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is using:
>WIELDED:            a steel-tipped spear (flawless); it glows blue
[As Shield  ]:       a bejewelled oak staff; it glows blue; it has a soft glowing aura
[On Head    ]:       a mithril circlet; it glows blue
[On Body    ]:       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
[About Body ]:       a russet cloak (flawless); it glows blue
[On Arms    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
[On Legs    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless) 
[On Feet    ]:       a soft pair of padded boots (flawless); it glows blue 
[Around Neck]:       a necklace; it glows blue
[Around Neck]:       a pale blue stone; it glows blue
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
[On Finger  ]:       a jewelled ring; it glows blue
[On Back    ]:       a silvan satchel
[As Belt    ]:       a gleaming belt; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       an enhanced herbal kit
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>
! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'kill kut'.
A mother eagle barely hits your right hand and tickles it.
A mother eagle hits your left leg hard and tickles it.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded a mother eagle:Fine>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) starts CASTING...

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded a mother eagle:Fine>
You hit a mother eagle's body EXTREMELY HARD.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded a mother eagle:Hurt>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee WEST.
Dirty Trail
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^EAST^.

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>e
j
Dirty Trail
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You approach *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my), trying to hit him.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>
You hit *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s head hard.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'kill kut'.
A mother eagle hits your right hand and tickles it.
You swiftly dodge a mother eagle's attempt to hit you.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee WEST.
Dirty Trail
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^EAST^.

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) has ARRIVED from the EAST riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>j
You approach *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my), but he manages to keep you at bay.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) stabs your right hand and tickles it.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) starts CASTING...

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt>b

f

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt>(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
Dirty Trail
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^SOUTH^.

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>s
m
Dirty Trail
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^EAST^.

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>You don't see any *elf* here.

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>e
m
Dirty Trail
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'kill kut'.
A mother eagle fails to hit you.
A mother eagle hits your left arm and tickles it.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded a mother eagle:Hurt>
You're already FIGHTING!

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded a mother eagle:Hurt>
You cannot bash -SOMEONE- you aren't FIGHTING!
You hit a mother eagle's tail EXTREMELY HARD.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded a mother eagle:Hurt>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'kill kut'.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded a mother eagle:Hurt>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee WEST.
Dirty Trail
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^EAST^.

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>e
Dirty Trail
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>j
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You approach *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my), trying to hit him.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'kill kut'.
You swiftly dodge a mother eagle's attempt to hit you.
A mother eagle strongly hits your left arm and tickles it.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt>f

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) starts CASTING...

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt>(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
*P*A*N*I*C* YOU CANT FLEE! *P*A*N*I*C*

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt>
A mother eagle hits your left hand hard.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt>
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee DOWN.
Filthy Cave
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
[exits]: EAST, ^UP^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>c
You don't see any exit here.
A young troll leaves >>> [E A S T] >>>

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
221/671 hits and 76/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>u
j
Dirty Trail
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.
Snowflakes drift DOWN from the sky, falling gently UPon the mountainsides.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>
You hit *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s body.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) starts CASTING...
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* leaves WEST riding >> a horse of the Rohirrim <<

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee WEST.
Dirty Trail
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^EAST^.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>j
You approach *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my), trying to hit him.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'assist'.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* leaves NORTH riding >> a horse of the Rohirrim <<

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) has ARRIVED from the NORTH riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>ag
Ok.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>j
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) swiftly dodges your attempt to hit him.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'kill kut'.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* leaves NORTH riding >> a horse of the Rohirrim <<

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) has ARRIVED from the NORTH riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) starts CASTING...

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>j
You lightly hit *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s body.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Wounded>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) panics, but can't stop FIGHTING to flee.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Wounded>b
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
Your victim has disappeared!

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* leaves EAST riding >> a horse of the Rohirrim <<

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>e
j
Dirty Trail
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* leaves SOUTH riding >> a horse of the Rohirrim <<
A mother eagle leaves VVV [S O U T H] VVV.
A mother eagle leaves VVV [S O U T H] VVV.

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>s
Dirty Trail
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^SOUTH^.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>j
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) starts CASTING...
You strongly hit *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s body.
YOUR VICTIM IS SHOCKED!

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Wounded>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'kill kut'.
A mother eagle hits your body and tickles it.
A mother eagle lightly hits your right leg and tickles it.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Wounded>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) strongly stabs your left hand.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Wounded>b
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
Your victim has disappeared!

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* leaves NORTH riding >> a horse of the Rohirrim <<

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded a mother eagle:Hurt>f

You hit a mother eagle's body EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded a mother eagle:Wounded>(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
Dirty Trail
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>j

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* leaves WEST riding >> a horse of the Rohirrim <<

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>w
j
Dirty Trail
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^EAST^.

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>n
j
Dirty Trail
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^SOUTH^.

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>n
Trail to the Misty Mountains
[exits]: ^EAST^, ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^.

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>e
Trail to the Misty Mountains
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^EAST^, ^WEST^.

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>w
Trail to the Misty Mountains
[exits]: ^EAST^, ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^.

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>w
Trail to the Misty Mountains
[exits]: ^EAST^, ^WEST^.

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>e
e
Trail to the Misty Mountains
[exits]: ^EAST^, ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^.

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>e
Trail to the Misty Mountains
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^EAST^, ^WEST^.

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded>e
Trail to the Misty Mountains
[exits]: ^EAST^, ^WEST^.
The snow has stopped.

) [*elf*]:~ W HP:Wounded>e
Bend in the Trail
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^EAST^, ^WEST^.

) [*elf*]:~ W HP:Wounded>e
Worn Foothills
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
[exits]: ^EAST^, ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^.

! [*elf*](~ W HP:Wounded>j
Worn Foothills
[exits]: (EAST), ^WEST^.

) [*elf*](~ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

) [*elf*](~ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
j
Worn Foothills
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
[exits]: ^EAST^, ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^.

) [*elf*](~ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

) [*elf*](~ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
j
Bend in the Trail
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^EAST^, ^WEST^.

) [*elf*]:~ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

) [*elf*]:~ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
Trail to the Misty Mountains
[exits]: ^EAST^, ^WEST^.

) [*elf*]:~ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
Trail to the Misty Mountains
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^EAST^, ^WEST^.
It starts to snow.

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
Trail to the Misty Mountains
[exits]: ^EAST^, ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^.

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>s
s
Dirty Trail
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^SOUTH^.

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>s
e
Dirty Trail
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^EAST^.

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>Wrong way!

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>j
Dirty Trail
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>s
Dirty Trail
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^SOUTH^.

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>s
Dirty Trail
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^WEST^.

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>n
Dirty Trail
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^SOUTH^.
A mother eagle strongly hits your body.
You hit a mother eagle's body very hard.

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired a mother eagle:Fine>
A mother eagle strongly hits your left arm.

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired a mother eagle:Fine>f
*P*A*N*I*C* YOU CANT QUIT THE FIGHT!!! *P*A*N*I*C*

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired a mother eagle:Fine>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) has ARRIVED from the NORTH riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired a mother eagle:Fine>

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* leaves SOUTH riding >> a horse of the Rohirrim <<
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
Dirty Trail
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>s
j
Dirty Trail
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^SOUTH^.
As the warmth of the draught recedes from your limbs, you feel less energetic.
A mother eagle bleeds from open wounds.
A mother eagle bleeds from open wounds.

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) has ARRIVED from the SOUTH riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You swiftly dodge a mother eagle's attempt to hit you.
You hit a mother eagle's body EXTREMELY HARD.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow a mother eagle:Fine>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) starts CASTING...
A mother eagle lightly hits your right arm and tickles it.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow a mother eagle:Fine>j
You're already FIGHTING!

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow a mother eagle:Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
Dirty Trail
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>time
TIME: 4am [N:6pm D:8am], MONTH: [17th] Afteryule (1st of Winter).
It should be the end of the night soon.
Real time is Mon Oct 23 06:27:48 2017 UTC.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Wed Oct 18 15:22:25 2017 UTC.

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>s
Dirty Trail
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^SOUTH^.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>j
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) barely stabs your body and tickles it.
You barely hit *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s right hand and tickle it.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'kill kut'.
A mother eagle strongly hits your head.
A mother eagle hits your right leg hard.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Bad Move:Slow *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee SOUTH.
Dirty Trail
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^WEST^.

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
n
Dirty Trail
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^SOUTH^.

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Bad Move:Slow>d
Dirty Trail
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Filthy Cave
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
[exits]: EAST, ^UP^, DOWN.
A young troll has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Slow>sc
138/671 hits and 15/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Slow>sx
OB: 143%, M_OB: 109%, DB: 31%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 682,060 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- nosneak
- noquit
- panic
- DETECT MAGIC

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Slow>
An earth troll has ARRIVED from below.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Slow>
A large earth troll has ARRIVED from below.
An earth troll has ARRIVED from below.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Slow>cw 50
Wimpy set to: 50

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Slow>sc
141/671 hits and 18/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Slow>sx
OB: 143%, M_OB: 109%, DB: 31%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 682,060 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- DETECT MAGIC

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Slow>sc
143/671 hits and 19/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Slow>sc
143/671 hits and 19/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Slow>sc
143/671 hits and 19/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Slow>sc
143/671 hits and 19/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Slow>time
TIME: 4am [N:6pm D:8am], MONTH: [17th] Afteryule (1st of Winter).
Real time is Mon Oct 23 06:28:02 2017 UTC.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Wed Oct 18 15:22:25 2017 UTC.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Slow>u
j
Dirty Trail
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here trying to concentrate, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.
Snowflakes drift DOWN from the sky, falling gently UPon the mountainsides.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Bad Move:Slow>
You hit *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s left hand.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Bad Move:Slow *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt>f
You will attempt to flee!

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Bad Move:Slow *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt>
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee WEST.
Dirty Trail
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^EAST^.

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Bad Move:Weak>e
Dirty Trail
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Bad Move:Weak>d
Filthy Cave
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
[exits]: EAST, ^UP^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Weak>sl
You go to sleep.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Weak>sc
145/671 hits and 12/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Weak>sc
145/671 hits and 13/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Weak>sx
OB: 146%, M_OB: 110%, DB: -44%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 682,060 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- nosneak
- noquit
- panic
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Weak>time
TIME: 4am [N:6pm D:8am], MONTH: [17th] Afteryule (1st of Winter).
Real time is Mon Oct 23 06:28:08 2017 UTC.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Wed Oct 18 15:22:25 2017 UTC.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Weak>sc
159/671 hits and 23/145 moves.

----
zip!
----

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>sc
169/671 hits and 31/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>wa
You wake, and sit UP.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>u
j
You stand UP.
A large earth troll has ARRIVED from below.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Dirty Trail
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.
Snowflakes drift DOWN from the sky, falling gently UPon the mountainsides.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You hit *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s body.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee SOUTH.
Dirty Trail
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^SOUTH^.

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) has ARRIVED from the NORTH riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
A mother eagle has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'kill kut'.
You swiftly dodge a mother eagle's attempt to hit you.
A mother eagle strongly hits your left foot.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Bad Move:Slow a mother eagle:Wounded>n
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Bad Move:Slow a mother eagle:Wounded>f

You hit a mother eagle's body EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Bad Move:Slow a mother eagle:Wounded>(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)   #### Are there more pukes waiting?
You flee NORTH.
Dirty Trail
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
d
Wrong way!

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Bad Move:Slow>Filthy Cave
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
[exits]: EAST, ^UP^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Slow>
A young troll has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Slow>
An earth troll has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Slow>sc
161/671 hits and 26/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Slow>sc
161/671 hits and 26/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Slow>sc
162/671 hits and 26/145 moves.
A young troll leaves >>> [E A S T] >>>

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Slow>

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Slow>
#   $targ is now set to {eagle}.


! [eagle]O W HP:Bad Move:Slow>sc
165/671 hits and 28/145 moves.

! [eagle]O W HP:Bad Move:Slow>sc
165/671 hits and 29/145 moves.

! [eagle]O W HP:Bad Move:Slow>sc
165/671 hits and 29/145 moves.

! [eagle]O W HP:Bad Move:Slow>sx
OB: 141%, M_OB: 108%, DB: 31%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 681,228 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- DETECT MAGIC

! [eagle]O W HP:Bad Move:Slow>sc
166/671 hits and 29/145 moves.

! [eagle]O W HP:Bad Move:Slow>sc
166/671 hits and 30/145 moves.

! [eagle]O W HP:Bad Move:Tired>sc
166/671 hits and 30/145 moves.

! [eagle]O W HP:Bad Move:Tired>
An earth troll has ARRIVED from below.

! [eagle]O W HP:Bad Move:Tired>wi
Ok.

! [eagle]O W HP:Bad Move:Tired>u
Dirty Trail
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.
Snowflakes drift DOWN from the sky, falling gently UPon the mountainsides.

! [eagle]<* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>j
You hit a mother eagle's tail EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.

! [eagle]<* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow a mother eagle:Bad>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'kill kut'.
A mother eagle hits your left leg hard.
A mother eagle barely hits your body and tickles it.

! [eagle]<* W HP:Bad Move:Slow a mother eagle:Bad>f
You will attempt to flee!

! [eagle]<* W HP:Bad Move:Slow a mother eagle:Bad>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) starts CASTING...
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee WEST.
Dirty Trail
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^EAST^.

) [eagle]<* W HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) has ARRIVED from the EAST riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle has ARRIVED from the EAST.
A mother eagle has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! [eagle]<* W HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'kill kut'.
A mother eagle barely hits your left foot and tickles it.
A mother eagle barely hits your body and tickles it.
You hit a mother eagle's body EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.

! [eagle]<* W HP:Bad Move:Slow a mother eagle:Awful>e
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) starts CASTING...

! [eagle]<* W HP:Bad Move:Slow a mother eagle:Awful>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
Dirty Trail
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^SOUTH^.

) [eagle]<* W HP:Bad Move:Slow>s
Dirty Trail
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^EAST^.

! [eagle]<* W HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Dirty Trail
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

) [eagle]<* W HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle has ARRIVED from the WEST.
A mother eagle has ARRIVED from the WEST.

! [eagle]<* W HP:Bad Move:Slow>j
You hit a mother eagle's left wing EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.
A mother eagle is stunned and will probably die soon.

! [eagle]<* W HP:Bad Move:Slow a mother eagle:Awful>f

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'kill kut'.
A mother eagle strongly hits your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! [eagle]<* W HP:Bad Move:Slow a mother eagle:Awful>
You will attempt to flee!

! [eagle]<* W HP:Bad Move:Slow a mother eagle:Awful>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) starts CASTING...
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee DOWN.
Filthy Cave
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
[exits]: EAST, ^UP^, DOWN.

! [eagle]O W HP:Bad Move:Slow>u
j
Dirty Trail
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle is lying here, stunned.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.
Snowflakes drift DOWN from the sky, falling gently UPon the mountainsides.

! [eagle]<* W HP:Bad Move:Slow>
! [eagle]<* W HP:Bad Move:Slow a mother eagle:Awful>#   $xpToLevelOld is now set to {688602}.

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'kill kut'.
A mother eagle strongly hits your left leg.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You hit a mother eagle's body EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear a mother eagle's death cry as she collapses.
A mother eagle is dead! R.I.P.

! [eagle]<* W HP:Bad Move:Slow a mother eagle:Fine>#   $xpToLevel is now set to {669959}.

Killed A swarm of blow-flies, got 18643 xp,
to level 669959

! [eagle]<* W HP:Bad Move:Slow a mother eagle:Fine>
You can't find any coins in any corpse.

! [eagle]<* W HP:Bad Move:Slow a mother eagle:Fine>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) starts CASTING...

! [eagle]<* W HP:Bad Move:Slow a mother eagle:Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee DOWN.
Filthy Cave
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
[exits]: EAST, ^UP^, DOWN.

! [eagle]O W HP:Bad Move:Weak>
A young troll leaves >>> [E A S T] >>>

! [eagle]O W HP:Bad Move:Weak>sc
113/671 hits and 13/145 moves.

! [eagle]O W HP:Bad Move:Weak>te
#   $targ is now set to {*elf*}.
ag
Ok.
A young troll leaves >>> [E A S T] >>>

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Weak>sc
114/671 hits and 14/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Weak>sc
114/671 hits and 15/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Slow>time
TIME: 5am [N:6pm D:8am], MONTH: [17th] Afteryule (1st of Winter).
Real time is Mon Oct 23 06:29:13 2017 UTC.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Wed Oct 18 15:22:25 2017 UTC.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Slow>sc
115/671 hits and 16/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Slow>sc
115/671 hits and 16/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Slow>sc
115/671 hits and 16/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Slow>
A young troll has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Slow>vel
You get a vellum scroll from a sable pouch.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Slow>
You start reciting a vellum scroll.


ag
u
j
You recite a vellum scroll which dissolves.
You want to be protected from WHAT? Look at yourself...
The light of Aman refuses to shine UPon you.
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Tired>Ok.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>
Dirty Trail
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
the CORPSE of a mother eagle is lying here.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.
Snowflakes drift DOWN from the sky, falling gently UPon the mountainsides.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) stabs your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Bad Move:Tired *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee WEST.
Dirty Trail
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^EAST^.

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
Dirty Trail
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
the CORPSE of a mother eagle is lying here.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Bad Move:Tired>j
You hit *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s right foot hard.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Bad Move:Tired *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'kill kut'.
A mother eagle hits your left arm.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) stabs your body very hard and >>SHATTERS<< it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Bad Move:Tired *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'kill kut'.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Bad Move:Tired *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt>f
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) starts CASTING...
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee SOUTH.
Dirty Trail
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^SOUTH^.

) [*elf*]<* W HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
j
Dirty Trail
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
the CORPSE of a mother eagle is lying here.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You lightly hit *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s right arm and tickle it.

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Bad Move:Tired *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) lightly stabs your right foot and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Bad Move:Tired *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'kill kut'.
A mother eagle strongly hits your body and >>SHATTERS<< it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! [*elf*]<* W HP:Awful Move:Tired *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee DOWN.
Filthy Cave
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
[exits]: EAST, ^UP^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Awful Move:Tired>sc
63/671 hits and 38/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Awful Move:Tired>e
Disgusting Cave
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
[exits]: [SOUTH], WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Awful Move:Tired>sc
64/671 hits and 39/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Awful Move:Tired>sc
65/671 hits and 41/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Awful Move:Tired>sc
65/671 hits and 41/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Awful Move:Tired>sc
66/671 hits and 42/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Awful Move:Tired>sc
66/671 hits and 43/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Awful Move:Tired>sc
66/671 hits and 43/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Awful Move:Tired>sc
66/671 hits and 43/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Awful Move:Tired>sc
66/671 hits and 43/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Awful Move:Tired>sc
67/671 hits and 45/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Tired>sc
68/671 hits and 45/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Tired>sc
68/671 hits and 46/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Tired>time
TIME: 5am [N:6pm D:8am], MONTH: [17th] Afteryule (1st of Winter).
Real time is Mon Oct 23 06:29:42 2017 UTC.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Wed Oct 18 15:22:25 2017 UTC.
A young troll has ARRIVED from the WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Tired>sc
69/671 hits and 47/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Tired>sc
69/671 hits and 48/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Tired>sc
69/671 hits and 48/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Tired>sc
69/671 hits and 48/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Tired>sc
70/671 hits and 49/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Tired>sc
70/671 hits and 49/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad Move:Tired>sc
70/671 hits and 50/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
71/671 hits and 50/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
71/671 hits and 51/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
72/671 hits and 52/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
72/671 hits and 52/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
72/671 hits and 53/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>un
*click*

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>o
Ok.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>s

An earth troll has ARRIVED from the WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>
Hollow Chamber
You see 3 small piles of copper pennies on the ground.
You see 2 large pieces of raw meat on the ground.
A large stone chest is here.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
[exits]: (NORTH).

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>n
Disgusting Cave
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
[exits]: (SOUTH), WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>
A young troll leaves <<< [W E S T] <<<.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
76/671 hits and 57/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
76/671 hits and 57/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
76/671 hits and 58/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sx
OB: 140%, M_OB: 107%, DB: 31%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 669,959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- BREATH of BRISKNESS
- panic
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
78/671 hits and 60/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
78/671 hits and 60/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
78/671 hits and 61/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sx
OB: 140%, M_OB: 107%, DB: 31%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 669,959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- BREATH of BRISKNESS
- panic
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>w
Filthy Cave
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
[exits]: EAST, ^UP^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>p u
You quietly scout UPwards...

Dirty Trail
*a Half-Elf*, a horse of the Rohirrim, and a mother eagle are here.
Exits/emulated: EAST, UP, DOWN.

You stop scouting.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
80/671 hits and 63/145 moves.
A young troll has ARRIVED from below.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
81/671 hits and 63/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
81/671 hits and 64/145 moves.
A young troll leaves >>> [E A S T] >>>

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
81/671 hits and 64/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>
A young troll leaves >>> [E A S T] >>>

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>e
Disgusting Cave
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
[exits]: (SOUTH), WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
83/671 hits and 66/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>re
You sit down and rest.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
83/671 hits and 67/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
84/671 hits and 67/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sx
OB: 140%, M_OB: 107%, DB: -19%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 669,959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
	- noquit
- BREATH of BRISKNESS
- panic
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>
A young troll leaves <<< [W E S T] <<<.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>eq
You are using:
>HELD:               a crossbow
[As Shield  ]:       a metal-shod staff
[On Head    ]:       a horned helmet (well-maintained)
[On Body    ]:       a plain shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
[On Arms    ]:       a plain pair of sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
[On Legs    ]:       a pair of plain trousers (well-maintained)
[On Feet    ]:       a pair of smooth, black boots
[Around Neck]:       a golden necklace
[Around Neck]:       a lambent amulet; it glows blue
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       an old length of iron chain; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an icy ring; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an iron ring; it glows blue
[On Back    ]:       a silvan satchel
[Across Back]:       a bolt-case
[As Belt    ]:       a golden belt; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>
An earth troll has ARRIVED from the WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
86/671 hits and 72/145 moves.
An earth troll leaves <<< [W E S T] <<<.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>ds
You drink the water.
You do not feel thirsty anymore.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
87/671 hits and 74/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sx
OB: 140%, M_OB: 107%, DB: -19%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 669,959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- BREATH of BRISKNESS
- panic
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>eq
You are using:
>HELD:               a crossbow
[As Shield  ]:       a metal-shod staff
[On Head    ]:       a horned helmet (well-maintained)
[On Body    ]:       a plain shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
[On Arms    ]:       a plain pair of sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
[On Legs    ]:       a pair of plain trousers (well-maintained)
[On Feet    ]:       a pair of smooth, black boots
[Around Neck]:       a golden necklace
[Around Neck]:       a lambent amulet; it glows blue
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       an old length of iron chain; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an icy ring; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an iron ring; it glows blue
[On Back    ]:       a silvan satchel
[Across Back]:       a bolt-case
[As Belt    ]:       a golden belt; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>time
TIME: 6am [N:6pm D:8am], MONTH: [17th] Afteryule (1st of Winter).
Real time is Mon Oct 23 06:30:13 2017 UTC.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Wed Oct 18 15:22:25 2017 UTC.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>
A young troll leaves <<< [W E S T] <<<.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
91/671 hits and 80/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
91/671 hits and 80/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
91/671 hits and 81/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
92/671 hits and 81/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
92/671 hits and 82/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sx
OB: 140%, M_OB: 107%, DB: -19%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 669,959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- BREATH of BRISKNESS
- panic
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>li sable
In your pouch (worn on belt):
(4) purple scrolls
(3) azure scrolls
(2) vellum scrolls
a blue scroll; it glows blue
(4) amethysts
a topaz
an icy ring; it glows blue

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>
A young troll has ARRIVED from the WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>eq
You are using:
>HELD:               a crossbow
[As Shield  ]:       a metal-shod staff
[On Head    ]:       a horned helmet (well-maintained)
[On Body    ]:       a plain shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
[On Arms    ]:       a plain pair of sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
[On Legs    ]:       a pair of plain trousers (well-maintained)
[On Feet    ]:       a pair of smooth, black boots
[Around Neck]:       a golden necklace
[Around Neck]:       a lambent amulet; it glows blue
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       an old length of iron chain; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an icy ring; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an iron ring; it glows blue
[On Back    ]:       a silvan satchel
[Across Back]:       a bolt-case
[As Belt    ]:       a golden belt; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
98/671 hits and 92/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
98/671 hits and 92/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
99/671 hits and 93/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
99/671 hits and 93/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
99/671 hits and 94/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
99/671 hits and 94/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
100/671 hits and 94/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
100/671 hits and 95/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
100/671 hits and 95/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
100/671 hits and 96/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
101/671 hits and 97/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
101/671 hits and 97/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
101/671 hits and 97/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
101/671 hits and 98/145 moves.
An earth troll leaves <<< [W E S T] <<<.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
102/671 hits and 98/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
102/671 hits and 99/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
103/671 hits and 100/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
103/671 hits and 100/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
103/671 hits and 101/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
103/671 hits and 101/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
104/671 hits and 102/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
104/671 hits and 102/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
104/671 hits and 103/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>st
You stop resting, and stand UP.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>w
Filthy Cave
Traces of intense red tones form the aura of this place.
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
[exits]: EAST, ^UP^, DOWN.
You feel bolder.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>p u
You quietly scout UPwards...

Dirty Trail
*a Half-Elf*, a horse of the Rohirrim, and a mother eagle are here.
Exits/emulated: EAST, UP, DOWN.

You stop scouting.
A young troll leaves >>> [E A S T] >>>

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>u
j
Dirty Trail
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
the CORPSE of a mother eagle is lying here.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Bad>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) barely stabs your body and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You hit *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s head.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Bad *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee SOUTH.
Dirty Trail
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^SOUTH^.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Bad>n
d
Dirty Trail
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
the CORPSE of a mother eagle is lying here.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Bad>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'assist'.
Filthy Cave
Traces of intense red tones form the aura of this place.
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
[exits]: EAST, ^UP^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>
A young troll has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>
A young troll has ARRIVED from below.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>time
TIME: 6am [N:6pm D:8am], MONTH: [17th] Afteryule (1st of Winter).
Real time is Mon Oct 23 06:30:42 2017 UTC.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Wed Oct 18 15:22:25 2017 UTC.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>
A young troll has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>u
Dirty Trail
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
the CORPSE of a mother eagle is lying here.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Bad>j
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) tries to keep you at bay, but fails.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Bad *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>f
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'kill kut'.
A mother eagle strongly hits your right foot.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You will attempt to flee!

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Bad *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee WEST.
Dirty Trail
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^EAST^.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Bad>
You feel stronger, as your Master's strength begins to grow...

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Bad>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) has ARRIVED from the EAST riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Bad>e
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'kill kut'.
Dirty Trail
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
the CORPSE of a mother eagle is lying here.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Bad>w
Dirty Trail
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^EAST^.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Bad>j
You approach *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my), trying to hit him.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Bad *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>
You lightly hit *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s right leg and tickle it.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Bad *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'kill kut'.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Bad *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee EAST.
Dirty Trail
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
the CORPSE of a mother eagle is lying here.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Bad>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Bad>
A mother eagle lightly hits your right leg and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Bad a mother eagle:Fine>w
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Bad a mother eagle:Fine>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'kill kut'.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Bad a mother eagle:Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee DOWN.
Filthy Cave
Traces of rich red tones form the aura of this place.
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
[exits]: EAST, ^UP^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>
A young troll leaves >>> [E A S T] >>>

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
83/671 hits and 92/145 moves.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>
A young troll leaves >>> [E A S T] >>>

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>u
Dirty Trail
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
the CORPSE of a mother eagle is lying here.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Bad>j
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You strongly hit *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s head.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Bad *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'kill kut'.
A mother eagle hits your left foot.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Bad *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt>f
You will attempt to flee!

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Bad *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt>
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee SOUTH.
Dirty Trail
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^SOUTH^.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Bad>n
j
Dirty Trail
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
the CORPSE of a mother eagle is lying here.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Bad>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You lightly hit *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s right arm and tickle it.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Bad *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) issues the order 'kill kut'.
A mother eagle hits your body hard and >>SHATTERS<< it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Awful *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt>f
You will attempt to flee!
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) starts CASTING...

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Awful *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt>
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee SOUTH.
Dirty Trail
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^SOUTH^.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Awful>wi
Ok.

) [*elf*]<~ W HP:Awful>n
Dirty Trail
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
the CORPSE of a mother eagle is lying here.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Awful>d
Filthy Cave
 	Traces of rich red tones form the aura of this place.
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
[exits]: EAST, ^UP^, DOWN.

-------------------------------------
I think I made him horny enough  :D
-------------------------------------


! [*elf*]O W HP:Awful>sc
60/671 hits and 86/145 moves.
A young troll has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Awful>

! [*elf*]O W HP:Awful>e
Disgusting Cave
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
[exits]: (SOUTH), WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Awful>re
You sit down and rest.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Awful>sc
62/671 hits and 91/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Awful>sc
62/671 hits and 92/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Awful>sc
sc
63/671 hits and 92/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Awful>63/671 hits and 93/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Awful>sc
63/671 hits and 93/145 moves.
A large earth troll leaves <<< [W E S T] <<<.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Awful>sc
64/671 hits and 94/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Awful>sc
64/671 hits and 94/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Awful>sx
OB: 145%, M_OB: 110%, DB: -19%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 669,959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- BREATH of BRISKNESS
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Awful>st
You stop resting, and stand UP.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Awful>w

A young troll leaves <<< [W E S T] <<<.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Awful>d
Filthy Cave
Traces of rich red tones form the aura of this place.
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
[exits]: EAST, ^UP^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Awful>
Refuse Pit
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
[exits]: UP.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Awful>sc
66/671 hits and 96/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Awful>sc
66/671 hits and 96/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Awful>sx
OB: 145%, M_OB: 110%, DB: 31%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 669,959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- BREATH of BRISKNESS
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Awful>st
You are already standing.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Awful>u
e
Filthy Cave
Traces of rich red tones form the aura of this place.
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
[exits]: EAST, ^UP^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Awful>
Disgusting Cave
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
[exits]: (SOUTH), WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Awful>wi
Ok.
A young troll has ARRIVED from the WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sx
OB: 145%, M_OB: 110%, DB: 31%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 669,959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- BREATH of BRISKNESS
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>eq
You are using:
>HELD:               a crossbow
[As Shield  ]:       a metal-shod staff
[On Head    ]:       a horned helmet (well-maintained)
[On Body    ]:       a plain shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
[On Arms    ]:       a plain pair of sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
[On Legs    ]:       a pair of plain trousers (well-maintained)
[On Feet    ]:       a pair of smooth, black boots
[Around Neck]:       a golden necklace
[Around Neck]:       a lambent amulet; it glows blue
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       an old length of iron chain; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an icy ring; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an iron ring; it glows blue
[On Back    ]:       a silvan satchel
[Across Back]:       a bolt-case
[As Belt    ]:       a golden belt; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>re
You sit down and rest.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc

A young troll has ARRIVED from the WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>69/671 hits and 100/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
69/671 hits and 100/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sx
OB: 145%, M_OB: 110%, DB: -19%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 669,959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- BREATH of BRISKNESS
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
71/671 hits and 103/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
71/671 hits and 104/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
71/671 hits and 105/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
72/671 hits and 105/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
72/671 hits and 105/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
72/671 hits and 106/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sx
OB: 145%, M_OB: 110%, DB: -19%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 669,959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- BREATH of BRISKNESS
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
73/671 hits and 107/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>time
TIME: 7am [N:6pm D:8am], MONTH: [17th] Afteryule (1st of Winter).
Real time is Mon Oct 23 06:31:22 2017 UTC.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Wed Oct 18 15:22:25 2017 UTC.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
74/671 hits and 109/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
74/671 hits and 109/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
74/671 hits and 109/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc

A young troll leaves <<< [W E S T] <<<.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>74/671 hits and 110/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
75/671 hits and 111/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
75/671 hits and 111/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>
A young troll leaves <<< [W E S T] <<<.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
77/671 hits and 114/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
77/671 hits and 115/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
77/671 hits and 115/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
78/671 hits and 116/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
78/671 hits and 116/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>
A large earth troll has ARRIVED from the WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
84/671 hits and 128/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
85/671 hits and 129/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
85/671 hits and 129/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
85/671 hits and 130/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sx
OB: 145%, M_OB: 110%, DB: -19%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 669,959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- BREATH of BRISKNESS
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>
An earth troll has ARRIVED from the WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>eq
You are using:
>HELD:               a crossbow
[As Shield  ]:       a metal-shod staff
[On Head    ]:       a horned helmet (well-maintained)
[On Body    ]:       a plain shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
[On Arms    ]:       a plain pair of sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
[On Legs    ]:       a pair of plain trousers (well-maintained)
[On Feet    ]:       a pair of smooth, black boots
[Around Neck]:       a golden necklace
[Around Neck]:       a lambent amulet; it glows blue
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       an old length of iron chain; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an icy ring; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an iron ring; it glows blue
[On Back    ]:       a silvan satchel
[Across Back]:       a bolt-case
[As Belt    ]:       a golden belt; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>inf
You are a male Mountain Troll.
You are 37 years, 10 months and 20 days old.
You have played 4 days and 21 hours (real time). Session: 36 mins.
This ranks you as Kut het verdomme (level 35).
You are 8 feet eight and weigh 56 stone and 10 pounds.
Perception: vision 28, hearing 25, smell 26. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrUPted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
Your equipment weighs 1 hundred 27 pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:25 Int:6 Wis:4 Dex:15 Con:21 Wil:13 Per:9.
Offensive Bonus: 110%, Dodging Bonus: -19%, Parrying Bonus: 39%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 6%.
You have 87/671 hit and 134/145 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will flee if your hit points go below 50.
You have scored 15,380,041 experience points and you have 18,133 travel points.
Your sUPremacy in battle is beyond question (40 wp).
You need 669,959 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 213 gold coins and 94 copper pennies.
You are speaking Morbeth.
You will swim if necessary.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- BREATH of BRISKNESS
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>time
TIME: 7am [N:6pm D:8am], MONTH: [17th] Afteryule (1st of Winter).
Real time is Mon Oct 23 06:31:40 2017 UTC.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Wed Oct 18 15:22:25 2017 UTC.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
87/671 hits and 135/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
88/671 hits and 136/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
88/671 hits and 137/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
88/671 hits and 137/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>
A young troll has ARRIVED from the WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
91/671 hits and 142/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
91/671 hits and 142/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sx

A large earth troll leaves <<< [W E S T] <<<.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>OB: 145%, M_OB: 110%, DB: -19%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 669,959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- BREATH of BRISKNESS
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>eq
You are using:
>HELD:               a crossbow
[As Shield  ]:       a metal-shod staff
[On Head    ]:       a horned helmet (well-maintained)
[On Body    ]:       a plain shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
[On Arms    ]:       a plain pair of sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
[On Legs    ]:       a pair of plain trousers (well-maintained)
[On Feet    ]:       a pair of smooth, black boots
[Around Neck]:       a golden necklace
[Around Neck]:       a lambent amulet; it glows blue
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       an old length of iron chain; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an icy ring; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an iron ring; it glows blue
[On Back    ]:       a silvan satchel
[Across Back]:       a bolt-case
[As Belt    ]:       a golden belt; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>
An earth troll leaves <<< [W E S T] <<<.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
92/671 hits and 144/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
92/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
93/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
93/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
93/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>
An earth troll has ARRIVED from the WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
94/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
94/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
95/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
95/671 hits and 145/145 moves.
A young troll has ARRIVED from the WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
95/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
96/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
96/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
96/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>exa bow
This large bow is fashioned of ironwood, being very sturdy in its
construction. The bow is bound, and sUPported by thick straps of leather
to the large crosspiece of ironwood. A crank is fashioned to the end of
the bow, enabling the user to pull the bow back to a loading position. Bolts
are launched by the release lever on the underside of the bow. Such a weapon
is designed to deliver its missile to a target with great amounts of force.
It is loaded with a metal-cased bolt.             

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
98/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
98/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
99/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
99/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
sc
99/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>99/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
100/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
100/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>
A young troll has ARRIVED from the WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sx
OB: 145%, M_OB: 110%, DB: -19%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 669,959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- BREATH of BRISKNESS
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>re
You are already resting.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
102/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
102/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sx

You feel bolder.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>OB: 149%, M_OB: 112%, DB: -19%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 669,959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- BREATH of BRISKNESS
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>st
You stop resting, and stand UP.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>w
Filthy Cave
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
[exits]: EAST, ^UP^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>
A young troll has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>p u
You quietly scout UPwards...

Dirty Trail
A mother eagle, *a Half-Elf*, and a horse of the Rohirrim are here.
Exits/emulated: EAST, UP, DOWN.

You stop scouting.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>
A large earth troll leaves >>> [E A S T] >>>

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>e
Disgusting Cave
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
[exits]: (SOUTH), WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
104/671 hits and 144/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>s
Hollow Chamber
You see 3 small piles of copper pennies on the ground.
On the ground, there are 2 large pieces of raw meat.
A large stone chest is here.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
[exits]: (NORTH).

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>c
Ok.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
109/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
109/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
109/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
109/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
sc
110/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>110/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sx
OB: 149%, M_OB: 112%, DB: 31%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 669,959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- BREATH of BRISKNESS
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>dre
#   $door is now set to {exit}.
sc
110/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sx
OB: 149%, M_OB: 112%, DB: 31%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 669,959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- BREATH of BRISKNESS
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>wi
Ok.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sx
OB: 149%, M_OB: 112%, DB: 31%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 669,959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- BREATH of BRISKNESS
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
113/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
113/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sx
OB: 149%, M_OB: 112%, DB: 31%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 669,959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- BREATH of BRISKNESS
- DETECT MAGIC


o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>wi
Ok.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sx
OB: 149%, M_OB: 112%, DB: 31%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 669,959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- BREATH of BRISKNESS
- DETECT MAGIC



o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>eq
You are using:
>HELD:               a crossbow
[As Shield  ]:       a metal-shod staff
[On Head    ]:       a horned helmet (well-maintained)
[On Body    ]:       a plain shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
[On Arms    ]:       a plain pair of sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
[On Legs    ]:       a pair of plain trousers (well-maintained)
[On Feet    ]:       a pair of smooth, black boots
[Around Neck]:       a golden necklace
[Around Neck]:       a lambent amulet; it glows blue
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       an old length of iron chain; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an icy ring; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an iron ring; it glows blue
[On Back    ]:       a silvan satchel
[Across Back]:       a bolt-case
[As Belt    ]:       a golden belt; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>rem bow
You stop using a crossbow.
You recover a metal-cased bolt from a crossbow.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sx
OB: 89%, DB: 31%, PB: 98%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 669,959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- BREATH of BRISKNESS
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>wi
Ok.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sx
OB: 89%, DB: 31%, PB: 98%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 669,959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- BREATH of BRISKNESS
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>
(o)===--- B O B OFF! ---===(o)

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
121/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
122/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
122/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sx
OB: 89%, DB: 31%, PB: 98%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 669,959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>eq
You are using:
[As Shield  ]:       a metal-shod staff
[On Head    ]:       a horned helmet (well-maintained)
[On Body    ]:       a plain shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
[On Arms    ]:       a plain pair of sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
[On Legs    ]:       a pair of plain trousers (well-maintained)
[On Feet    ]:       a pair of smooth, black boots
[Around Neck]:       a golden necklace
[Around Neck]:       a lambent amulet; it glows blue
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       an old length of iron chain; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an icy ring; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an iron ring; it glows blue
[On Back    ]:       a silvan satchel
[Across Back]:       a bolt-case
[As Belt    ]:       a golden belt; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>o
Ok.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>n
Disgusting Cave
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
[exits]: (SOUTH), WEST.
A large earth troll has ARRIVED from the WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>
A young troll has ARRIVED from the WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>s
Hollow Chamber
You see 3 small piles of copper pennies on the ground.
On the ground, there are 2 large pieces of raw meat.
A large stone chest is here.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
[exits]: (NORTH).

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>n
Disgusting Cave
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
[exits]: (SOUTH), WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
127/671 hits and 144/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
127/671 hits and 144/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sx
OB: 89%, DB: 31%, PB: 98%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 669,959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>re
You sit down and rest.
A young troll has ARRIVED from the WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
128/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>st
You stop resting, and stand UP.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>time
TIME: 8am [N:6pm D:8am], MONTH: [17th] Afteryule (1st of Winter).
Real time is Mon Oct 23 06:32:44 2017 UTC.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Wed Oct 18 15:22:25 2017 UTC.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>s
Hollow Chamber
You see 3 small piles of copper pennies on the ground.
On the ground, there are 2 large pieces of raw meat.
A large stone chest is here.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
[exits]: (NORTH).

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
131/671 hits and 144/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
132/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
132/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>n
Disgusting Cave
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
[exits]: (SOUTH), WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
133/671 hits and 145/145 moves.
A young troll leaves <<< [W E S T] <<<.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
133/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>s
c
Hollow Chamber
On the ground, there are 3 small piles of copper pennies.
You see 2 large pieces of raw meat on the ground.
A large stone chest is here.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
[exits]: (NORTH).

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>Ok.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
135/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
135/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
135/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
136/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
136/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
136/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
136/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
136/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
137/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
137/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>cpn
Try learning some spells first!

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>inf
You are a male Mountain Troll.
You are 37 years, 10 months and 20 days old.
You have played 4 days and 21 hours (real time). Session: 37 mins.
This ranks you as Kut het verdomme (level 35).
You are 8 feet eight and weigh 56 stone and 10 pounds.
Perception: vision 28, hearing 25, smell 26. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrUPted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
Your equipment weighs 1 hundred 27 pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:25 Int:6 Wis:4 Dex:15 Con:21 Wil:13 Per:9.
Offensive Bonus: 89%, Dodging Bonus: 31%, Parrying Bonus: 98%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 6%.
You have 138/671 hit and 145/145 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will flee if your hit points go below 50.
You have scored 15,380,041 experience points and you have 18,133 travel points.
Your sUPremacy in battle is beyond question (40 wp).
You need 669,959 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 213 gold coins and 94 copper pennies.
You are speaking Morbeth.
You will swim if necessary.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- noquit
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>st
You are already standing.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>n
The metaldoor seems to be closed.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>re
You sit down and rest.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
140/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
140/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
141/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
141/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
141/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sx
OB: 89%, DB: -19%, PB: 98%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 669,959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>inf
You are a male Mountain Troll.
You are 37 years, 10 months and 20 days old.
You have played 4 days and 21 hours (real time). Session: 37 mins.
This ranks you as Kut het verdomme (level 35).
You are 8 feet eight and weigh 56 stone and 10 pounds.
Perception: vision 28, hearing 25, smell 26. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrUPted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
Your equipment weighs 1 hundred 27 pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:25 Int:6 Wis:4 Dex:15 Con:21 Wil:13 Per:9.
Offensive Bonus: 89%, Dodging Bonus: -19%, Parrying Bonus: 98%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 6%.
You have 142/671 hit and 145/145 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will flee if your hit points go below 50.
You have scored 15,380,041 experience points and you have 18,133 travel points.
Your sUPremacy in battle is beyond question (40 wp).
You need 669,959 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 213 gold coins and 94 copper pennies.
You are speaking Morbeth.
You will swim if necessary.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- noquit
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
145/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
145/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
145/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
146/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
146/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
146/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
146/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
147/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
148/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
149/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
149/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
150/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
150/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
151/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
152/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
152/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
152/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
153/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
153/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
153/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
153/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
154/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
154/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
154/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
155/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
155/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
155/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
155/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
156/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
156/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
156/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
157/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
157/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
157/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sc
157/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>sx
OB: 89%, DB: -19%, PB: 98%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 669,959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>st
You stop resting, and stand UP.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>n
The metaldoor seems to be closed.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>o
Ok.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>n
Disgusting Cave
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
[exits]: (SOUTH), WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>w
Filthy Cave
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
[exits]: EAST, ^UP^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>p u
You quietly scout UPwards...

Dirty Trail
Exits/emulated: EAST, UP, DOWN.

You stop scouting.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>d
Refuse Pit
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
[exits]: UP.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>time
TIME: 9am [N:6pm D:8am], MONTH: [17th] Afteryule (1st of Winter).
Real time is Mon Oct 23 06:33:27 2017 UTC.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Wed Oct 18 15:22:25 2017 UTC.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>
A large earth troll leaves /// [U P] ///.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>s
Wrong way!

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>u
Filthy Cave
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
[exits]: EAST, ^UP^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>e
Disgusting Cave
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
[exits]: (SOUTH), WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>s
Hollow Chamber
There are 3 small piles of copper pennies here.
You see 2 large pieces of raw meat on the ground.
A large stone chest is here.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
[exits]: (NORTH).

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>c
Ok.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Bad>lo
*click*

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>re
You sit down and rest.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
168/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
169/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sx
OB: 89%, DB: -19%, PB: 98%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 669,959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- DETECT MAGIC



some more score, eq stat spam as I'm tempted to use pouches to ensure kill but I think I can manage without.


o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>eq
You are using:
[As Shield  ]:       a metal-shod staff
[On Head    ]:       a horned helmet (well-maintained)
[On Body    ]:       a plain shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
[On Arms    ]:       a plain pair of sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
[On Legs    ]:       a pair of plain trousers (well-maintained)
[On Feet    ]:       a pair of smooth, black boots
[Around Neck]:       a golden necklace
[Around Neck]:       a lambent amulet; it glows blue
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       an old length of iron chain; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an icy ring; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an iron ring; it glows blue
[On Back    ]:       a silvan satchel
[Across Back]:       a bolt-case
[As Belt    ]:       a golden belt; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sx
OB: 89%, DB: -19%, PB: 98%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 669,959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 10 seconds.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
192/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>192/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
192/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
192/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
193/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
193/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sx
OB: 89%, DB: -19%, PB: 98%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 669,959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>inf
You are a male Mountain Troll.
You are 37 years, 10 months and 20 days old.
You have played 4 days and 21 hours (real time). Session: 38 mins.
This ranks you as Kut het verdomme (level 35).
You are 8 feet eight and weigh 56 stone and 10 pounds.
Perception: vision 28, hearing 25, smell 26. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrUPted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
Your equipment weighs 1 hundred 27 pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:25 Int:6 Wis:4 Dex:15 Con:21 Wil:13 Per:9.
Offensive Bonus: 89%, Dodging Bonus: -19%, Parrying Bonus: 98%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 6%.
You have 194/671 hit and 145/145 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will flee if your hit points go below 50.
You have scored 15,380,041 experience points and you have 18,133 travel points.
Your sUPremacy in battle is beyond question (40 wp).
You need 669,959 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 213 gold coins and 94 copper pennies.
You are speaking Morbeth.
You will swim if necessary.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- noquit
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>eq
You are using:
[As Shield  ]:       a metal-shod staff
[On Head    ]:       a horned helmet (well-maintained)
[On Body    ]:       a plain shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
[On Arms    ]:       a plain pair of sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
[On Legs    ]:       a pair of plain trousers (well-maintained)
[On Feet    ]:       a pair of smooth, black boots
[Around Neck]:       a golden necklace
[Around Neck]:       a lambent amulet; it glows blue
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       an old length of iron chain; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an icy ring; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an iron ring; it glows blue
[On Back    ]:       a silvan satchel
[Across Back]:       a bolt-case
[As Belt    ]:       a golden belt; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 10 seconds.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>213/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 10 seconds.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>234/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
237/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
237/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>st
You stop resting, and stand UP.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>o
It seems to be locked.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>un
*click*

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>o
n
Ok.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>
Disgusting Cave
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
[exits]: (SOUTH), WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>w
Filthy Cave
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
[exits]: EAST, *UP*, DOWN.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>
An earth troll leaves >>> [E A S T] >>>

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>e
Disgusting Cave
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
[exits]: (SOUTH), WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>s
Hollow Chamber
On the ground, there are 3 small piles of copper pennies.
On the ground, there are 2 large pieces of raw meat.
A large stone chest is here.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
[exits]: (NORTH).

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>c
Ok.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
243/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
243/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sx
OB: 89%, DB: 31%, PB: 98%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 669,959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>eq
You are using:
[As Shield  ]:       a metal-shod staff
[On Head    ]:       a horned helmet (well-maintained)
[On Body    ]:       a plain shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
[On Arms    ]:       a plain pair of sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
[On Legs    ]:       a pair of plain trousers (well-maintained)
[On Feet    ]:       a pair of smooth, black boots
[Around Neck]:       a golden necklace
[Around Neck]:       a lambent amulet; it glows blue
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       an old length of iron chain; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an icy ring; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an iron ring; it glows blue
[On Back    ]:       a silvan satchel
[Across Back]:       a bolt-case
[As Belt    ]:       a golden belt; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>inf
You are a male Mountain Troll.
You are 37 years, 10 months and 20 days old.
You have played 4 days and 21 hours (real time). Session: 39 mins.
This ranks you as Kut het verdomme (level 35).
You are 8 feet eight and weigh 56 stone and 10 pounds.
Perception: vision 28, hearing 25, smell 26. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrUPted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
Your equipment weighs 1 hundred 27 pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:25 Int:6 Wis:4 Dex:15 Con:21 Wil:13 Per:9.
Offensive Bonus: 89%, Dodging Bonus: 31%, Parrying Bonus: 98%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 6%.
You have 245/671 hit and 145/145 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will flee if your hit points go below 50.
You have scored 15,380,041 experience points and you have 18,133 travel points.
Your sUPremacy in battle is beyond question (40 wp).
You need 669,959 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 213 gold coins and 94 copper pennies.
You are speaking Morbeth.
You will swim if necessary.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- noquit
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>o
Ok.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>n
Disgusting Cave
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
[exits]: (SOUTH), WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
247/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
247/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
247/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
248/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sx
OB: 89%, DB: 31%, PB: 98%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 669,959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
249/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>inf
You are a male Mountain Troll.
You are 37 years, 10 months and 20 days old.
You have played 4 days and 21 hours (real time). Session: 39 mins.
This ranks you as Kut het verdomme (level 35).
You are 8 feet eight and weigh 56 stone and 10 pounds.
Perception: vision 28, hearing 25, smell 26. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrUPted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
Your equipment weighs 1 hundred 27 pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:25 Int:6 Wis:4 Dex:15 Con:21 Wil:13 Per:9.
Offensive Bonus: 89%, Dodging Bonus: 31%, Parrying Bonus: 98%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 6%.
You have 249/671 hit and 145/145 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will flee if your hit points go below 50.
You have scored 15,380,041 experience points and you have 18,133 travel points.
Your sUPremacy in battle is beyond question (40 wp).
You need 669,959 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 213 gold coins and 94 copper pennies.
You are speaking Morbeth.
You will swim if necessary.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- noquit
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>s
Hollow Chamber
There are 3 small piles of copper pennies here.
There are 2 large pieces of raw meat here.
A large stone chest is here.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
[exits]: (NORTH).

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>c
Ok.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
250/671 hits and 144/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
250/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sx
OB: 89%, DB: 31%, PB: 98%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 669,959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>eq
You are using:
[As Shield  ]:       a metal-shod staff
[On Head    ]:       a horned helmet (well-maintained)
[On Body    ]:       a plain shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
[On Arms    ]:       a plain pair of sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
[On Legs    ]:       a pair of plain trousers (well-maintained)
[On Feet    ]:       a pair of smooth, black boots
[Around Neck]:       a golden necklace
[Around Neck]:       a lambent amulet; it glows blue
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       an old length of iron chain; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an icy ring; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an iron ring; it glows blue
[On Back    ]:       a silvan satchel
[Across Back]:       a bolt-case
[As Belt    ]:       a golden belt; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>re
You sit down and rest.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
sc
252/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>253/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sx
OB: 89%, DB: -19%, PB: 98%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 669,959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 10 seconds.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>274/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
275/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
276/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
276/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
276/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
277/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
277/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
277/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
278/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
278/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
278/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
278/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
279/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
279/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
279/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
280/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
280/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
280/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
280/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
281/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
281/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
281/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
281/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
sc
282/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
282/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>282/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
282/671 hits and 145/145 moves.
A stone troll yells from the NORTH '*Taramikir the Half-Elf* and a Dwarf are here in the Filthy Cave!'  ### Finally
A stone troll yells from the NORTH '*Taramikir the Half-Elf* and a Dwarf are here in the Filthy Cave!'

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
283/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>sc
283/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>st
You stop resting, and stand UP.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>un
It's already unlocked, it seems.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>o
n
Ok.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>
Disgusting Cave
A troll bitch is here, FIGHTING *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my).
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, FIGHTING a troll bitch (glowing). 
*Eldest the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).                                
[exits]: (SOUTH), WEST.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>
A young troll leaves <<< [W E S T] <<<.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>te
#   $targ is now set to {*elf*}.

*Eldest the Dwarf* strongly cleaves your left leg and tickles it.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded *Eldest the Dwarf*:Healthy>s
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded *Eldest the Dwarf*:Healthy>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee WEST.
Filthy Cave
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
[exits]: EAST, ^UP^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>e
Disgusting Cave
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
*Eldest the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
[exits]: (SOUTH), WEST.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.
A large earth troll has ARRIVED from the WEST.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>s

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) leaves <<< [W E S T] <<<.
*Eldest the Dwarf* leaves <<< [W E S T] <<<.
A stone troll yells loudly from the WEST '*Taramikir the Half-Elf* and a Dwarf are here in the Filthy Cave!'
A stone troll yells loudly from the WEST '*Taramikir the Half-Elf* and a Dwarf are here in the Filthy Cave!'

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>
Hollow Chamber
On the ground, there are 3 small piles of copper pennies.
You see 2 large pieces of raw meat on the ground.
A large stone chest is here.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
[exits]: (NORTH).

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>c
Ok.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>az
You get an azure scroll from a sable pouch.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>
You start reciting an azure scroll.

You recite an azure scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>lo
*click*

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>pur
You get a purple scroll from a sable pouch.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>
You start reciting a purple scroll.

ag
A stone troll yells from the NORTH 'A Dwarf is here in the Filthy Cave!'
A stone troll yells from the NORTH 'A Dwarf is here in the Filthy Cave!'

#Unknown command.
You recite a purple scroll which dissolves.
Your eyes tingle.
You start glowing.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>Ok.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>td
#   $targ is now set to {*dwarf*}.
o
It seems to be locked.

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>un
*click*

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>o
n
Ok.

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>
Disgusting Cave
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
[exits]: (SOUTH), WEST.

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>sc
331/671 hits and 145/145 moves.
A large earth troll leaves <<< [W E S T] <<<.

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>sc
sx
331/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>OB: 144%, DB: 32%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 669,959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- S A N C T U A R Y
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>eq
You are using:
[As Shield  ]:       a metal-shod staff
[On Head    ]:       a horned helmet (well-maintained)
[On Body    ]:       a plain shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
[On Arms    ]:       a plain pair of sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
[On Legs    ]:       a pair of plain trousers (well-maintained)
[On Feet    ]:       a pair of smooth, black boots
[Around Neck]:       a golden necklace
[Around Neck]:       a lambent amulet; it glows blue
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       an old length of iron chain; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an icy ring; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an iron ring; it glows blue
[On Back    ]:       a silvan satchel
[Across Back]:       a bolt-case
[As Belt    ]:       a golden belt; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>i
You are carrying:
a metal-cased bolt
a crossbow
a black warg fur (flawless)
a fragile parchment; it glows blue
a water skin
a large sack
a hunting knife (neglected)
a war mattock; it glows blue

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>eq
You are using:
[As Shield  ]:       a metal-shod staff
[On Head    ]:       a horned helmet (well-maintained)
[On Body    ]:       a plain shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
[On Arms    ]:       a plain pair of sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
[On Legs    ]:       a pair of plain trousers (well-maintained)
[On Feet    ]:       a pair of smooth, black boots
[Around Neck]:       a golden necklace
[Around Neck]:       a lambent amulet; it glows blue
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       an old length of iron chain; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an icy ring; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an iron ring; it glows blue
[On Back    ]:       a silvan satchel
[Across Back]:       a bolt-case
[As Belt    ]:       a golden belt; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>sc
335/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>sc
335/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>sc
335/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>fur
You stop using a forest green cloak.

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>
You wear a black warg fur about your body.

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>sx
OB: 149%, DB: 27%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 669,959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- S A N C T U A R Y
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>sc
338/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>sc
338/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>sx
OB: 149%, DB: 27%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 669,959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- S A N C T U A R Y
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>eq
You are using:
[As Shield  ]:       a metal-shod staff
[On Head    ]:       a horned helmet (well-maintained)
[On Body    ]:       a plain shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       a black warg fur (flawless)
[On Arms    ]:       a plain pair of sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
[On Legs    ]:       a pair of plain trousers (well-maintained)
[On Feet    ]:       a pair of smooth, black boots
[Around Neck]:       a golden necklace
[Around Neck]:       a lambent amulet; it glows blue
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       an old length of iron chain; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an icy ring; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an iron ring; it glows blue
[On Back    ]:       a silvan satchel
[Across Back]:       a bolt-case
[As Belt    ]:       a golden belt; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>re
You sit down and rest.

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>sc
343/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>sc
343/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>sc
343/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>sx
OB: 149%, DB: -23%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 669,959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- S A N C T U A R Y
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>sc
346/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>
A stone troll yells loudly from the WEST '*Taramikir the Half-Elf* and a Dwarf are here in the Filthy Cave!'
A stone troll yells loudly from the WEST '*Taramikir the Half-Elf* and a Dwarf are here in the Filthy Cave!'

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>sc
347/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>sc
347/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>st
You stop resting, and stand UP.
You hear the clashing of arms very close to the WEST.

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>s
Hollow Chamber
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
You see 3 small piles of copper pennies on the ground.
On the ground, there are 2 large pieces of raw meat.
A large stone chest is here.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
[exits]: (NORTH).

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>c
Ok.

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>az
You get an azure scroll from a sable pouch.

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>
You start reciting an azure scroll.

un
o
n
You recite an azure scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>It's already unlocked, it seems.

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>Ok.
The noise of battle reaches you from very close to the NORTH.

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>
Disgusting Cave
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
[exits]: (SOUTH), WEST.

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>w
Filthy Cave
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is here, FIGHTING *Eldest the Dwarf*.
Angurboda is here, FIGHTING *Eldest the Dwarf*.
An earth troll is here, FIGHTING *Eldest the Dwarf*.
A stone troll is here, FIGHTING *Eldest the Dwarf*.
A young troll is here, FIGHTING *Eldest the Dwarf*.
An earth troll is here, FIGHTING *Eldest the Dwarf*.
A young troll is here, FIGHTING *Eldest the Dwarf*.
*Eldest the Dwarf* is here, FIGHTING a young troll (glowing).
[exits]: EAST, *UP*, DOWN.
*Eldest the Dwarf* ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Eldest the Dwarf* leaves /// [U P] ///.

! [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>e
Disgusting Cave
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
[exits]: (SOUTH), WEST.

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>sc
404/671 hits and 144/145 moves.

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>sc
404/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>sx
OB: 149%, DB: 27%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 669,959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- S A N C T U A R Y
- panic
- noquit
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>who
Players
-------
      Kut het verdomme
      Memnock the Black Númenórean Wanderer (Linkless)
      Wormestald the Black Númenórean Envoy (Idle)

3 allies on.

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>w
Filthy Cave
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
[exits]: EAST, *UP*, DOWN.

! [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>e

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) has ARRIVED from above.
*Eldest the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from above.
A stone troll yells '*Taramikir the Half-Elf* and a Dwarf are here in the Filthy Cave!'
A stone troll yells '*Taramikir the Half-Elf* and a Dwarf are here in the Filthy Cave!'
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) tries to keep Angurboda at bay, but fails.

! [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>
Disgusting Cave
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
[exits]: (SOUTH), WEST.

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>
An earth troll leaves <<< [W E S T] <<<.

o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Hurt>te
#   $targ is now set to {*elf*}.
w
Filthy Cave
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
Angurboda is here, FIGHTING *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my).
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, FIGHTING Angurboda (glowing).
*Eldest the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate (glowing).
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
[exits]: EAST, *UP*, DOWN.
*Eldest the Dwarf* utters the words 'cure light'

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>m

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>
*Eldest the Dwarf* starts CASTING...
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.  ### ffs!

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) starts CASTING...
A stone troll barely smites *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s left arm and tickles it.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>
An earth troll joins Angurboda's fight.
An earth troll says 'How dare you attack our mother!'
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) swiftly dodges a stone troll's attempt to hit him.
An earth troll barely crushes *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s body and tickles it.
Angurboda hits *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s right foot.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>
A large earth troll has ARRIVED from below.
A young troll joins Angurboda's fight.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>
An earth troll barely crushes *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s right leg and tickles it.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) swiftly dodges a young troll's attempt to hit him.

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) utters the word 'EARTHQUAKE'
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) casted EARTHQUAKE!
*Eldest the Dwarf* stops following *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my).
You fall, and hit yourself!
A large earth troll tries to crush *Eldest the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>Alas! There is no FIGHTING space left to reach him!

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>m
Alas! There is no FIGHTING space left to reach him!
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) starts CASTING...

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>Alas! There is no FIGHTING space left to reach him!

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>
A stone troll lightly hits *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s head and tickles it.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) utters the word 'EARTHQUAKE'
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) casted EARTHQUAKE!
You fall, and hit yourself!
Some debris falls on you from above.
You hear a young troll's death cry as it collapses.
A young troll is dead! R.I.P.
You hear a young troll's death cry as it collapses.
A young troll is dead! R.I.P.
A large earth troll says 'Shining eyes! I likes to gobble yers whole!'

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>e

A stone troll barely smites *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s left arm and tickles it.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>
You can't find any coins in any corpse.
An earth troll lightly crushes *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s left foot and tickles it.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>
Disgusting Cave
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
[exits]: (SOUTH), WEST.
You feel bolder.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>
A young troll leaves <<< [W E S T] <<<.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>
The noise of battle reaches you from very close to the WEST.
You hear a death cry from the WEST.
The earth trembles and shivers.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>w
m
Filthy Cave
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
the CORPSE of an earth troll is lying here.
the CORPSE of a young troll is lying here.
the CORPSE of a young troll is lying here.
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is lying here, incapacitated.
Angurboda is here, FIGHTING *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my).
An earth troll is here, FIGHTING *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my).
A stone troll is here, FIGHTING *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my).
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, FIGHTING Angurboda (glowing).
*Eldest the Dwarf* is here, FIGHTING a large earth troll (glowing).
An earth troll is here, FIGHTING *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my).
A large earth troll is here, FIGHTING *Eldest the Dwarf*.
A young troll is here, FIGHTING *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my).
[exits]: EAST, *UP*, DOWN.
Angurboda hits *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s body.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>Alas! There is no FIGHTING space left to reach him!

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>Alas! There is no FIGHTING space left to reach him!

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) leaves >>> [E A S T] >>>

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>te
#   $targ is now set to {*elf*}.

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) has ARRIVED from the EAST.
A stone troll yells '*Taramikir the Half-Elf* and a Dwarf are here in the Filthy Cave!'

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>m
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) leaves /// [U P] ///.
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>
You don't see any *elf* here.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>e
m
Disgusting Cave
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
[exits]: (SOUTH), WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>
You don't see any *elf* here.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>
You hear the sounds of battle very close from the WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Wounded>w
m
Filthy Cave
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
the CORPSE of an earth troll is lying here.
the CORPSE of a young troll is lying here.
the CORPSE of a young troll is lying here.
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is lying here, incapacitated.
Angurboda is here, FIGHTING *Eldest the Dwarf*.
An earth troll is here, FIGHTING *Eldest the Dwarf*.
A stone troll is here, FIGHTING *Eldest the Dwarf*.
*Eldest the Dwarf* is here, FIGHTING a large earth troll (glowing).
An earth troll is here, FIGHTING *Eldest the Dwarf*.
A large earth troll is here, FIGHTING *Eldest the Dwarf*.
A young troll is here, FIGHTING *Eldest the Dwarf*.
[exits]: EAST, *UP*, DOWN.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>
You don't see any *elf* here.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>
A stone troll barely smites *Eldest the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.
A large earth troll crushes *Eldest the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>te
#   $targ is now set to {*elf*}.
m
------- WRONG TARGET! -------
An earth troll lightly crushes *Eldest the Dwarf*'s left hand and tickles it.
Angurboda strongly hits *Eldest the Dwarf*'s body.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>
You don't see any *elf* here.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>
A large earth troll crushes *Eldest the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>
An earth troll barely crushes *Eldest the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>
A stone troll barely smites *Eldest the Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>
You see *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) scouting from above!
An earth troll barely crushes *Eldest the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
Angurboda strongly hits *Eldest the Dwarf*'s body.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>
*Eldest the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>m
Bash what or whom?
*Eldest the Dwarf* ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Eldest the Dwarf* leaves /// [U P] ///.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>------- WRONG TARGET! -------
An earth troll leaves >>> [E A S T] >>>

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>
You don't see any *elf* here.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>m
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>
You don't see any *elf* here.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>e
Disgusting Cave
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
[exits]: (SOUTH), WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>s
Hollow Chamber
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
There are 3 small piles of copper pennies here.
There are 2 large pieces of raw meat here.
A large stone chest is here.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
[exits]: (NORTH).

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>sc
306/671 hits and 143/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>az
You get an azure scroll from a sable pouch.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>
You start reciting an azure scroll.

You recite an azure scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>n
Disgusting Cave
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
[exits]: (SOUTH), WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>sc
360/671 hits and 144/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>sc
360/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>sx
OB: 154%, DB: 27%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 669,959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- S A N C T U A R Y
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>li sable
In your pouch (worn on belt):
(3) purple scrolls
(2) vellum scrolls
a blue scroll; it glows blue
(4) amethysts
a topaz
an icy ring; it glows blue

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>
An earth troll leaves <<< [W E S T] <<<.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>w
Filthy Cave
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
the CORPSE of an earth troll is lying here.
the CORPSE of a young troll is lying here.
the CORPSE of a young troll is lying here.
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A stone troll is lying here, incapacitated.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
[exits]: EAST, *UP*, DOWN.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>
You see *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) scouting from above!

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>hit stone
#   $xpToLevelOld is now set to {669959}.
You hit a stone troll's left leg EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
You hear a stone troll's death cry as it collapses.
A stone troll is dead! R.I.P.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>#   $xpToLevel is now set to {667245}.

Killed A swarm of blow-flies, got 2714 xp,
to level 667245

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>e
Disgusting Cave
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
[exits]: (SOUTH), WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>w
Filthy Cave
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
the CORPSE of a stone troll is lying here.
the CORPSE of an earth troll is lying here.
the CORPSE of a young troll is lying here.
the CORPSE of a young troll is lying here.
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
[exits]: EAST, *UP*, DOWN.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>
You see *Eldest the Dwarf* scouting from above!

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>e
Disgusting Cave
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
[exits]: (SOUTH), WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>w
Filthy Cave
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
the CORPSE of a stone troll is lying here.
the CORPSE of an earth troll is lying here.
the CORPSE of a young troll is lying here.
the CORPSE of a young troll is lying here.
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
[exits]: EAST, *UP*, DOWN.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>
You see *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) scouting from above!

! [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>e
Disgusting Cave
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
[exits]: (SOUTH), WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>sc
367/671 hits and 143/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>sc
368/671 hits and 143/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>sx
OB: 154%, DB: 27%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 667,245 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- S A N C T U A R Y
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>li sable
In your pouch (worn on belt):
(3) purple scrolls
(2) vellum scrolls
a blue scroll; it glows blue
(4) amethysts
a topaz
an icy ring; it glows blue

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>sc
373/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>sc
373/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>sx
OB: 154%, DB: 27%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 667,245 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- S A N C T U A R Y
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>blue    ##preping for last wave
You get a blue scroll from a sable pouch.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Hurt>
You start reciting a blue scroll.

You recite a blue scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sc
476/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sc
476/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sx
OB: 154%, DB: 27%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 667,245 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- S A N C T U A R Y
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>w
Filthy Cave
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
the CORPSE of a stone troll is lying here.
the CORPSE of an earth troll is lying here.
the CORPSE of a young troll is lying here.
the CORPSE of a young troll is lying here.
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
[exits]: EAST, *UP*, DOWN.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>e
Disgusting Cave
Traces of rich red tones form the aura of this place.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
[exits]: (SOUTH), WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sc
483/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sc
483/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sx
OB: 154%, DB: 27%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 667,245 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- S A N C T U A R Y
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>eq
You are using:
[As Shield  ]:       a metal-shod staff
[On Head    ]:       a horned helmet (well-maintained)
[On Body    ]:       a plain shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       a black warg fur (flawless)
[On Arms    ]:       a plain pair of sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
[On Legs    ]:       a pair of plain trousers (well-maintained)
[On Feet    ]:       a pair of smooth, black boots
[Around Neck]:       a golden necklace
[Around Neck]:       a lambent amulet; it glows blue
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       an old length of iron chain; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an icy ring; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an iron ring; it glows blue
[On Back    ]:       a silvan satchel
[Across Back]:       a bolt-case
[As Belt    ]:       a golden belt; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>
A young troll has ARRIVED from the WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>
An earth troll has ARRIVED from the WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sc
489/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sc
489/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sc
490/671 hits and 145/145 moves.
A young troll leaves <<< [W E S T] <<<.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sx
OB: 154%, DB: 27%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 667,245 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- S A N C T U A R Y
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>eq
You are using:
[As Shield  ]:       a metal-shod staff
[On Head    ]:       a horned helmet (well-maintained)
[On Body    ]:       a plain shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       a black warg fur (flawless)
[On Arms    ]:       a plain pair of sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
[On Legs    ]:       a pair of plain trousers (well-maintained)
[On Feet    ]:       a pair of smooth, black boots
[Around Neck]:       a golden necklace
[Around Neck]:       a lambent amulet; it glows blue
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       an old length of iron chain; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an icy ring; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an iron ring; it glows blue
[On Back    ]:       a silvan satchel
[Across Back]:       a bolt-case
[As Belt    ]:       a golden belt; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>re
You sit down and rest.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sc
491/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sc
491/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sc
492/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sc
492/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sc
492/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sx
OB: 154%, DB: -23%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 667,245 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- S A N C T U A R Y
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>inf
You are a male Mountain Troll.
You are 37 years, 10 months and 20 days old.
You have played 4 days and 21 hours (real time). Session: 42 mins.
This ranks you as Kut het verdomme (level 35).
You are 8 feet eight and weigh 56 stone and 10 pounds.
Perception: vision 28, hearing 25, smell 26. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrUPted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
Your equipment weighs 1 hundred 25 pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:25 Int:6 Wis:4 Dex:15 Con:21 Wil:13 Per:9.
Offensive Bonus: 154%, Dodging Bonus: -23%, Parrying Bonus: 39%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 6%.
You have 494/671 hit and 145/145 movement points.
Your mood is aggressive. You will flee if your hit points go below 50.
You have scored 15,382,755 experience points and you have 18,133 travel points.
Your sUPremacy in battle is beyond question (40 wp).
You need 667,245 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 213 gold coins, 3 silver pennies, and 19 copper pennies.
You are speaking Morbeth.
You will swim if necessary.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- noquit
- S A N C T U A R Y
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>whoi eldest
Eldest lawless is a Dwarf.
e w e w n n e w e n w w n n 

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sc
499/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sc
499/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sc
499/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sc
500/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sc
500/671 hits and 145/145 moves.
A young troll has ARRIVED from the WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sx
OB: 154%, DB: -23%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 667,245 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- S A N C T U A R Y
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sc
501/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sc
501/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sc
502/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sc
502/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sc
502/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sc
503/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sx
OB: 154%, DB: -23%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 667,245 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- S A N C T U A R Y
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>eq
You are using:
[As Shield  ]:       a metal-shod staff
[On Head    ]:       a horned helmet (well-maintained)
[On Body    ]:       a plain shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       a black warg fur (flawless)
[On Arms    ]:       a plain pair of sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
[On Legs    ]:       a pair of plain trousers (well-maintained)
[On Feet    ]:       a pair of smooth, black boots
[Around Neck]:       a golden necklace
[Around Neck]:       a lambent amulet; it glows blue
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       an old length of iron chain; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an icy ring; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an iron ring; it glows blue
[On Back    ]:       a silvan satchel
[Across Back]:       a bolt-case
[As Belt    ]:       a golden belt; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>li sable
In your pouch (worn on belt):
(3) purple scrolls
(2) vellum scrolls
(4) amethysts
a topaz
an icy ring; it glows blue

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sc
507/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sc
507/671 hits and 145/145 moves.
An earth troll leaves <<< [W E S T] <<<.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sc
507/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sc
508/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sc
509/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sc
509/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sc
509/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sc
510/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sx
OB: 154%, DB: -23%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 667,245 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- S A N C T U A R Y
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>
The white aura around your body fades.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sc
511/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sc
511/671 hits and 145/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>st
You stop resting, and stand UP.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>get purple all
You get a purple scroll from a sable pouch.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>
A young troll leaves <<< [W E S T] <<<.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>recite purple
You start reciting a purple scroll.

#Unknown command.
You recite a purple scroll which dissolves.
Your eyes tingle.
You start glowing.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>
An earth troll has ARRIVED from the WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>w
Filthy Cave
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
the CORPSE of a stone troll is lying here.
the CORPSE of an earth troll is lying here.
the CORPSE of a young troll is lying here.
the CORPSE of a young troll is lying here.
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
[exits]: EAST, *UP*, DOWN.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>exa female
You don't see a female.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>
A young troll leaves >>> [E A S T] >>>

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>exa huge
Forgotten years ago, this creature came to dwell here with her mates and
raise her brood. At first, she ran with the hunt, but as her children
grew to adulthood, she grew larger and slower and came to stay always in
the cave. Younger, smaller trolls now feed her, and she protects them from
what few dangers they face in the Wild.
She is a large troll, not tall but heavy, and her hide is grey. She is
clad in an assortment of armours and furs that her children have brought
her.
Angurboda has several bruises.                ###  Good
Angurboda is using:
[On Body    ]:       a metal brEASTplate (used)
[About Body ]:       a brown bear fur (flawless)
[On Legs    ]:       a sturdy pair of hard leather trousers (well-maintained)
[On Feet    ]:       a sturdy pair of rigid leather boots (satisfactory)

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>
An earth troll has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>e
Disgusting Cave
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
[exits]: (SOUTH), WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>w
Filthy Cave
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
the CORPSE of a stone troll is lying here.
the CORPSE of an earth troll is lying here.
the CORPSE of a young troll is lying here.
the CORPSE of a young troll is lying here.
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
[exits]: EAST, *UP*, DOWN.
You see *Eldest the Dwarf* scouting from above!

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>e
Disgusting Cave
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
[exits]: (SOUTH), WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sc
531/671 hits and 144/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sx
OB: 154%, DB: 27%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 667,245 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- S A N C T U A R Y
- noquit
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>eq
You are using:
[As Shield  ]:       a metal-shod staff
[On Head    ]:       a horned helmet (well-maintained)
[On Body    ]:       a plain shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       a black warg fur (flawless)
[On Arms    ]:       a plain pair of sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
[On Legs    ]:       a pair of plain trousers (well-maintained)
[On Feet    ]:       a pair of smooth, black boots
[Around Neck]:       a golden necklace
[Around Neck]:       a lambent amulet; it glows blue
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       an old length of iron chain; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an icy ring; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an iron ring; it glows blue
[On Back    ]:       a silvan satchel
[Across Back]:       a bolt-case
[As Belt    ]:       a golden belt; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>w
Filthy Cave
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
the CORPSE of a stone troll is lying here.
the CORPSE of an earth troll is lying here.
the CORPSE of a young troll is lying here.
the CORPSE of a young troll is lying here.
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
[exits]: EAST, *UP*, DOWN.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>e
Disgusting Cave
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
[exits]: (SOUTH), WEST.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sc
536/671 hits and 143/145 moves.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>sx
OB: 154%, DB: 27%, PB: 39%, ARMOR: 6%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 667,245 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 213. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- S A N C T U A R Y
- noquit
- DETECT MAGIC

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>
A young troll leaves <<< [W E S T] <<<.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>eq
You are using:
[As Shield  ]:       a metal-shod staff
[On Head    ]:       a horned helmet (well-maintained)
[On Body    ]:       a plain shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       a black warg fur (flawless)
[On Arms    ]:       a plain pair of sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
[On Legs    ]:       a pair of plain trousers (well-maintained)
[On Feet    ]:       a pair of smooth, black boots
[Around Neck]:       a golden necklace
[Around Neck]:       a lambent amulet; it glows blue
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       an old length of iron chain; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an icy ring; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       an iron ring; it glows blue
[On Back    ]:       a silvan satchel
[Across Back]:       a bolt-case
[As Belt    ]:       a golden belt; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>w
d
Filthy Cave
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
the CORPSE of a stone troll is lying here.
the CORPSE of an earth troll is lying here.
the CORPSE of a young troll is lying here.
the CORPSE of a young troll is lying here.
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
[exits]: EAST, *UP*, DOWN.
You see *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) scouting from above!

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>
Refuse Pit
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
[exits]: UP.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>
A stone troll yells loudly from above '*Taramikir the Half-Elf* is here in the Filthy Cave!'

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>
An earth troll leaves /// [U P] ///.

o [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>u
Filthy Cave
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
the CORPSE of a stone troll is lying here.
the CORPSE of an earth troll is lying here.
the CORPSE of a young troll is lying here.
the CORPSE of a young troll is lying here.
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
Angurboda is here, FIGHTING *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my).
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A young troll is here, FIGHTING *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my).
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is here, FIGHTING a young troll.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
[exits]: EAST, *UP*, DOWN.
An earth troll fails to crush *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my).

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>m

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) leaves >>> [E A S T] >>>

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>
A young troll approaches *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my), trying to hit him.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>m
An earth troll strongly crushes *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s head.

Angurboda approaches *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my), trying to hit him.

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) starts CASTING...
Angurboda hits *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s right foot EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTERS<< it.

You see *Eldest the Dwarf* scouting from above!

A stone troll says 'YOU! Taramikir! You will die before your time.'
A stone troll barely smites *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s right arm and tickles it.

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) utters the word 'EARTHQUAKE'
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) casted EARTHQUAKE!
You hear a stone troll's death cry as it collapses.
A stone troll is dead! R.I.P.
You hear an earth troll's death cry as it collapses.
An earth troll is dead! R.I.P.
You hear an earth troll's death cry as it collapses.
An earth troll is dead! R.I.P.
You hear a young troll's death cry as it collapses.
A young troll is dead! R.I.P.
You fall, and hit yourself!

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) starts CASTING...

m
Your bash at *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) sends him sprawling. ##### perfect!! :D

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt Angurboda:Hurt>
You're already FIGHTING!

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt Angurboda:Hurt>Bash -SOMEONE- already bashed? Aren't we funny?

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt Angurboda:Hurt>
You hit *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s right foot EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Bad Angurboda:Hurt>
You're already FIGHTING!
Angurboda hits *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s left hand hard and >>SHATTERS<< it.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Awful Angurboda:Hurt>Bash -SOMEONE- already bashed? Aren't we funny?

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Awful Angurboda:Hurt>  #### I suck as not enough damage :(
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) seems to have recovered his senses.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>Bash what or whom?

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>j
j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------
A large earth troll has ARRIVED from below.

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>j
j
#   $xpToLevelOld is now set to {667245}.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) has ARRIVED from below.
You hit *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s left leg EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.    #### instant....
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my).

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine>#   $xpToLevel is now set to {567245}.

Killed A swarm of blow-flies, got 100000 xp,



o [*dwarf*]O W HP:Fine>tell morgoth warlord
#   {repl} now aliases {tell Having nothing else to do in the void, Morgoth}.
Ok.
Having nothing else to do in the void, Morgoth tells you the

*** Warlords Hall of Fame ***

    Fame over all Armies

1  Kut the Mountain Troll Brute  				 ##### was nr 2 before
2  Elerin the Noldo Heroine
3  Telperién the Black Númenórean Scholar
4  Ful the Orc Champion
5  Dong the Black Númenórean BEASTmaster
6  Heretic the Orc Murderer
7  Kili the Dwarf Adventurer
8  Xoone the Orc Veteran
9  Gilhdur the Half-elf Patriarch
10  Glacius the Black Númenórean Ranger
11  Isham the Orc Battlemaster
12  Vamp the Black Númenórean Wizard
13  Skruf the Orc Shaman
14  Yabba the Orc Champion
15  Marie the Rohir Battlemistress

--------------------------------------------------------------------

You hit a shadow's body EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.
YOUR VICTIM IS SHOCKED!
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
You hear a shadow's death cry as it collapses.
A shadow disappears into nothing.



------------------------------------------------------



And for desert, how fail memory becomes saviour

-------------------------------------------------------


You see *Eldest the Dwarf* scouting from above!

! [*elf*]O W>u
Dirty Trail
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
the CORPSE of a mother eagle is lying here.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
*Eldest the Dwarf* is standing here scouting.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is RESTING here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

! [*elf*]<~ W>
*Eldest the Dwarf* stops scouting DOWNwards.

! [*elf*]<~ W>td
#   $targ is now set to {*dwarf*}.
m
You strongly hit *Eldest the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

! [*dwarf*]<~ W *Eldest the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Eldest the Dwarf* cleaves your body very hard and tickles it.

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

*Eldest the Dwarf* ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
Your victim has disappeared!

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Fine>comf my
You comfort him.

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Fine>d
Filthy Cave
The scalped corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
the CORPSE of a young troll is lying here.
the CORPSE of an earth troll is lying here.
the CORPSE of an earth troll is lying here.
the CORPSE of a stone troll is lying here.
the CORPSE of a stone troll is lying here.
the CORPSE of an earth troll is lying here.
the CORPSE of a young troll is lying here.
the CORPSE of a young troll is lying here.
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A huge she-troll waits here.
*Eldest the Dwarf* is standing here.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
[exits]: EAST, ^UP^, DOWN.

! [*dwarf*]O W HP:Fine>
*Eldest the Dwarf* leaves /// [U P] ///.

! [*dwarf*]O W HP:Fine>td
#   $targ is now set to {*dwarf*}.
u
m
Dirty Trail
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
the CORPSE of a mother eagle is lying here.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Eldest the Dwarf* is RESTING here.
[exits]: ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^, DOWN.

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Fine>
You hit *Eldest the Dwarf*'s right arm EXTREMELY HARD.

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Fine *Eldest the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Eldest the Dwarf* strongly cleaves your right arm and tickles it.

*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) starts CASTING...

Your bash at *Eldest the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Fine *Eldest the Dwarf*:Fine>f
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) utters the word 'FIREBALL'
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s fireball completely envelops you, causing infernal pain.  #1
Your icy ring feels thinner than before.
You cannot flee while berserk.

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Fine *Eldest the Dwarf*:Fine>f

You hit *Eldest the Dwarf*'s left leg EXTREMELY HARD.

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Fine *Eldest the Dwarf*:Fine>
You cannot flee while berserk.   #### Quess what!?!? Who forgot to change mood!!?!! eh lets go for spam bash warrior and hope it works out but I had my doubts :
D

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Fine *Eldest the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) utters the word 'FIREBALL'
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s fireball completely envelops you, causing infernal pain. #2

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Fine *Eldest the Dwarf*:Fine>b
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) starts CASTING...
Bash -SOMEONE- already bashed? Aren't we funny?

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Fine *Eldest the Dwarf*:Fine>
You hit *Eldest the Dwarf*'s left leg very hard.

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Fine *Eldest the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Eldest the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) utters the word 'FIREBALL'
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s fireball completely envelops you, causing infernal pain.  #3

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Hurt *Eldest the Dwarf*:Fine>b
Your bash at *Eldest the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Hurt *Eldest the Dwarf*:Fine>Bash -SOMEONE- already bashed? Aren't we funny?

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Hurt *Eldest the Dwarf*:Fine>
You hit *Eldest the Dwarf*'s left arm EXTREMELY HARD.
YOUR VICTIM IS SHOCKED!

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Hurt *Eldest the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) starts CASTING...

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Hurt *Eldest the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) utters the word 'FIREBALL'
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s fireball completely envelops you, causing infernal pain.  #4

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Hurt *Eldest the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You hit *Eldest the Dwarf*'s body EXTREMELY HARD.

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Hurt *Eldest the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Eldest the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Hurt *Eldest the Dwarf*:Hurt>b
b
*Eldest the Dwarf* cleaves your body EXTREMELY HARD.

Your bash at *Eldest the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Hurt *Eldest the Dwarf*:Hurt>Bash -SOMEONE- already bashed? Aren't we funny?

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Hurt *Eldest the Dwarf*:Hurt>Bash -SOMEONE- already bashed? Aren't we funny?

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Hurt *Eldest the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You hit *Eldest the Dwarf*'s left leg EXTREMELY HARD.

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Hurt *Eldest the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) utters the word 'FIREBALL'
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s fireball completely envelops you, causing infernal pain. #5
Most of the ice on your ring has melted, exposing patches of bare, brittle metal.  #Phew can reduce one more

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Wounded *Eldest the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You hit *Eldest the Dwarf*'s left leg hard.

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Wounded *Eldest the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Eldest the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Wounded *Eldest the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Eldest the Dwarf* cleaves your right leg EXTREMELY HARD.

b
Your bash at *Eldest the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Wounded *Eldest the Dwarf*:Wounded>Bash -SOMEONE- already bashed? Aren't we funny?

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Wounded *Eldest the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) joins *Eldest the Dwarf*'s fight.
You hit *Eldest the Dwarf*'s left leg very hard.

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Wounded *Eldest the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) giggles.

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Wounded *Eldest the Dwarf*:Wounded>exa eldest
You see nothing special about him.
*Eldest the Dwarf* has some big nasty scratches.
*Eldest the Dwarf* seems to have:
       A clean deep wound at the left arm.
*Eldest the Dwarf* is using:
>WIELDED:            a mighty dwarven axe (flawless); it glows blue
[As Shield  ]:       a bejewelled shield (flawless); it glows blue
[On Head    ]:       a large visored helmet (flawless); it glows blue
[On Body    ]:       a fine metal brEASTplate (flawless)
[About Body ]:       a fine grey cloak (flawless); it glows blue
[On Arms    ]:       a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
[On Legs    ]:       a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
[On Feet    ]:       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
[Around Neck]:       a pale blue stone; it glows blue
[Around Neck]:       a necklace; it glows blue
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with a coUPle of keys
[On Finger  ]:       a sapphire ring; it glows blue
[On Finger  ]:       a small tin ring
[On Back    ]:       a leather backpack
[As Belt    ]:       a gleaming belt; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a gem-inlaid knife (well-maintained)
[On Belt    ]:       a weapon harness
[On Belt    ]:       a water skin
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch; it glows blue
[On Belt    ]:       a red ruby; it glows blue; it has a soft glowing aura
You hit *Eldest the Dwarf*'s left hand EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Wounded *Eldest the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Eldest the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Wounded *Eldest the Dwarf*:Wounded>b
*Eldest the Dwarf* giggles.

b
Your bash at *Eldest the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Wounded *Eldest the Dwarf*:Wounded>Bash -SOMEONE- already bashed? Aren't we funny?

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Wounded *Eldest the Dwarf*:Wounded>Bash -SOMEONE- already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You hit *Eldest the Dwarf*'s left foot very hard.

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Wounded *Eldest the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Darkness increasing!
*Eldest the Dwarf* bleeds from open wounds.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) stabs your left hand very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Wounded *Eldest the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You hit *Eldest the Dwarf*'s head EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Wounded *Eldest the Dwarf*:Bad>b
Bash -SOMEONE- already bashed? Aren't we funny?

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Wounded *Eldest the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Eldest the Dwarf* ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Eldest the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Wounded *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>s
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) strongly stabs your left hand.

Your bash at *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) sends him sprawling.

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Wounded *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Wounded *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>f
You cannot flee while berserk.
You hit *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s right arm.
YOUR VICTIM IS SHOCKED!

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Wounded *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>
*Eldest the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from below.

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Wounded *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>
You hit *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s left leg.

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Wounded *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>
*Eldest the Dwarf* leaves <<< [W E S T] <<<.
A mountain mule leaves <<< [W E S T] <<<.

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Wounded *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>b dwarf
Bash what or whom?
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) seems to have recovered his senses.

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Wounded *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>
Your bash at *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) sends him sprawling.

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Wounded *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Fine>
You strongly hit *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s left hand.

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Wounded *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Hurt>
You hit *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my)'s head EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Wounded *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Wounded>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) seems to have recovered his senses.

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Wounded *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Wounded>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) leaves VVV [S O U T H] VVV.
Your victim has disappeared!

o [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Wounded>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

! [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Wounded>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) leaves <<< [W E S T] <<<.
A pack horse leaves <<< [W E S T] <<<.

o [*dwarf*]<~ W HP:Wounded>te
#   $targ is now set to {*elf*}.
m
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

o [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded>
You don't see any *elf* here.

o [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded>ag
Ok.

o [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded>sc
w
196/671 hits and 144/145 moves.

o [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded>
Dirty Trail
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^EAST^.

! [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded>n
Dirty Trail
[exits]: ^NORTH^, ^SOUTH^.

o [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded>n
Trail to the Misty Mountains
[exits]: ^EAST^, ^SOUTH^, ^WEST^.

o [*elf*]<~ W HP:Wounded>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

#and it's over just like that.
 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2017/10/23 10:24, Vaelrin:   
staff as shield reduces hand to hand damage like shield, no?

2017/10/23 12:08, Fieldy: 
Cool!

2017/10/23 13:40, Kut:edited 2x   
max damage whn you have staff as shield cause you are holding it not wearing it, same goes for crossbow, held instead of wielded and not affecting damage.

I missed out 1 part at the end with cause copy paste



! [*elf*]O W HP:Fine *Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my):Awful Angurboda:Hurt>
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) seems to have recovered his senses.
*Taramikir the Half-Elf* (my) leaves \\ [D O W N] \\



top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back