Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
An eager clueless (Shirefoot)comments   back
(707 hits. Posted 2021/07/21)

///// An eager clueless.
///// 
///// This is my view of Akhas's 2v1 cassion fight "Underdogs". Enjoy!
///// 
///// *** The Background ***
///// Since once again returning to MUME, I've been a bit challenged by all of the new
///// zones. New to me anyway. And although I've been playing a lot over the past year,
///// there are lots of nooks and crannies that I've not yet explored. And since I won't 
///// use MMapper (its not my style, really) exploring all this stuff takes a while...
///// 
///// I guess Akhas wasn't aware, but I was actually itching for a fight with him. Mostly
///// because Withywindle isn't exactly a power char. But I figured vs Akhas I at least wasn't
///// straight up going to be steamrolled. 
///// 
/////
///// *** The Setup *** 
///// The place Akhas chose as his battleground was a place I've never been to before, so
///// in spite of my eagerness to face him alone, I felt like I needed backup for this one. 
///// But there's no substitute for having a clue :-) 
/////
///// -- Withywindle the Waterwobbit 
///// -- 7-21-21

Ruins of the Past	
A rock lizard is here, motionless as it observes you.	
Exits: north, east, south, ~west~.  
	
The cassion is opened from the other side.
You see some plain tracks of *a Man* leading down, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CSW Mana:Hot>
A swallow has arrived from the south.

*. CSW Mana:Hot>
The cassion closes quietly.

*. CSW Mana:Hot>]
 
revea q

You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*. CSW Mana:Hot>

{t group in cassion}
 
Ok.


*. CSW Mana:Hot>
The cassion is opened from the other side.

*. CSW Mana:Hot>]
 
revea q
You begin to search...

You have revealed *Akhas the Black Numenorean*!

*. CSW Mana:Hot>
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* chasms 'fight me!'

*. CSW Mana:Hot>
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* leaves down sneaking.

*. CSW Mana:Hot> 
The cassion closes quietly.

*. CSW Mana:Hot>]
 
revea q
You begin to search...

The cassion is opened from the other side.
You didn't find anyone.

*. CSW Mana:Hot>n       
 
 
Elms by a Bend in the Anduin River
Exits: ~north~, east, south, ~west~.

You see some vague tracks of *a Man* leading south, done less than 2 hours ago.

*. CSW Mana:Hot>s
Ohtacaron tells you 'tell me when'

*. CSW Mana:Hot>
 

Ruins of the Past	
A rock lizard is here, motionless as it observes you.	
A swallow flies high above the ground.	
Exits: north, east, south, ~west~.
	
You see some plain tracks of *a Man* leading down, done less than 1 hour ago.


*. CSW Mana:Burning>

{t group hes in now}
 
Ok.

*. CSW Mana:Burning>
The cassion is opened from the other side.

*. CSW Mana:Burning>
The cassion closes quietly.

*. CSW Mana:Burning>

{t group guess he wants me to jump in there}

Ohtacaron (oh) has arrived from the north.
A swallow panics, and attempts to flee.
A swallow leaves west.

*. CSW Mana:Burning> 
Ok.

*. CSW Mana:Burning> 
The cassion is opened from the other side.

*. CSW Mana:Burning>

Ohtacaron (oh) leaves north.
Elms by a Bend in the Anduin River
Exits: ~north~, east, south, ~west~.
You stop tracking your victim.

*. CSW Mana:Burning> 

	
Ohtacaron (oh) leaves south.	
Ruins of the Past	
A rock lizard is here, motionless as it observes you.	
Exits: north, east, south, ~west~. 
	

*. CSW Mana:Burning> 

Ohtacaron (oh) leaves north.
Elms by a Bend in the Anduin River
Exits: ~north~, east, south, ~west~.


*. CSW Mana:Burning> 

	
Ohtacaron (oh) leaves south.	
Ruins of the Past	
A rock lizard is here, motionless as it observes you.	
Exits: north, east, south, ~west~.  
	

*. CSW Mana:Burning>
Ohtacaron (oh) opens the cassion.

*. CSW Mana:Burning> 


Ohtacaron (oh) leaves down.
An Ancient Cellar
A large cockroach is crawling up the wall.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: (up), ~(down)~.

![ CSW Mana:Burning>
Ohtacaron (oh) begins some strange incantations...

![ CSW Mana:Burning>
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* leaves down.

![ CSW Mana:Burning>1
 
back *man*
Backstab whom?

![ CSW Mana:Burning>
Ohtacaron (oh) passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

![ CSW Mana:Burning>sn
 
sneak
You stop sneaking.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Ohtacaron (oh) closes the mossboard.

![ CW Mana:Burning>]
 
revea q

Ohtacaron (oh) closes the cassion.
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Ohtacaron (oh) begins some strange incantations...

![ CW Mana:Burning>

Ohtacaron (oh) utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit up seems to blur for a while.

![ CW Mana:Burning>]
 
revea q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
The mossboard is opened from the other side.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
A large cockroach starts crawling on the floor...

![ CW Mana:Burning>]
 
revea q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW Mana:Burning>l

An Ancient Cellar
A large cockroach is crawling on the floor.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Ohtacaron the Elf (oh) is standing here.
Exits: [up], ~(down)~.

![ CW Mana:Burning>]
 
revea q
You begin to search...

Ohtacaron (oh) closes the mossboard.
You didn't find anyone.

![ CW Mana:Burning>

Ohtacaron (oh) begins some strange incantations...

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Ohtacaron (oh) utters the words 'create food'
Ohtacaron (oh) magically creates a mushroom.
A magic mushroom suddenly appears.

![ CW Mana:Burning>]
 
revea q
You begin to search...

Ohtacaron (oh) eats a magic mushroom.

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW Mana:Burning>

{' whats d there}
 
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
The mossboard is opened from the other side.

![ CW>
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* leaves his hiding place.

![ CW>
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* leaves down.

![ CW>

{' my area knowledge sux}
 
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* yells from below 'game on'
Ok.

![ CW>
Ohtacaron (oh) closes the mossboard.

![ CW>

{' how many rooms}
  
Ok.

![ CW>

{' im so clueless}

Ok.

![ CW>
Ohtacaron (oh) says 'oh'

![ CW>

{t group im so clueless}
 
Ok.

![ CW> 
Ohtacaron (oh) says 'what stored ?'

![ CW>

{t group how many water rooms in cassion}
 
Ok.

![ CW>

{t group i cant store}
 
Ok.

![ CW>
Ohtacaron (oh) says 'd there is water'

![ CW>
The mossboard is opened from the other side.

![ CW>
Ohtacaron (oh) says 'de'

![ CW>

{' how many rooms}
 
Ok.

![ CW> 
Ohtacaron (oh) closes the mossboard.

![ CW>

{' just de?}
 
Ok.

![ CW>

{' any hidden exits}
 
Ok.

![ CW>

{' any muddles}
 
Ok.

![ CW>
Ohtacaron (oh) shakes his head.

![ CW>

{' no mobs?}
 
Ok.

![ CW>
Ohtacaron (oh) says 'but snakes and patrol'

![ CW>

{' bleh}

Ohtacaron (oh) says 'i go first '

![ CW> 
Ok.

![ CW>
Ohtacaron (oh) says 'and quake'

![ CW>ex

Ohtacaron (oh) says 'come after'

![ CW> 
 [Up]     - A closed 'cassion'

![ CW>nod
Ohtacaron (oh) says 'den'

![ CW>
 
You nod solemnly.

![ CW>res
 
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ CW>
Ohtacaron (oh) opens the mossboard.

![ CW>alias
Ohtacaron (oh) leaves down.

![ CW> 4 op mossboard

{alias 4 op mossboard}
 
Ok.

![ CW>st
 
You stop resting and stand up.

![ CW>
The earth trembles and shivers.

![ CW> 
The earth trembles and shivers.

![ CW>d
 

Flooded Basement
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A fierce-looking eel lurks in the darkness.
A long slender eel glides along the water, its body coiled to strike.
Exits: east, (up).
You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.

!U CW>
The earth trembles and shivers.

!U CW>e
You swiftly dodge an eel's attempt to hit you.

!U CW an eel:Healthy>
You hear a death cry from the east.

!U CW an eel:Healthy>
A large leech tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
An eel strongly hits your body and tickles it.

!U CW HP:Fine an eel:Healthy>f

Your limbs begin to feel the effect of the swimming.
Fresh air still fills your lungs, so being submerged is no problem.

!U CW HP:Fine an eel:Healthy> 
 

You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
An Ancient Cellar
A large cockroach is crawling on the floor.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: [up], ~(down)~.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Ohtacaron narrates 'ion'
A large cockroach starts crawling up the wall...
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

![ CW HP:Fine>d
e 

Flooded Basement
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A fierce-looking eel lurks in the darkness.
A long slender eel glides along the water, its body coiled to strike.
Exits: east, (up).

!U CW HP:Fine>
 

Flooded Escape Route
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
Exits: [north], ~west~.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

![ CW HP:Fine>
A water serpent tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Fine a water serpent:Healthy>f
The woodendoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Fine a water serpent:Healthy>
 
 
You swiftly dodge a water serpent's attempt to hit you.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Flooded Basement
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A fierce-looking eel lurks in the darkness.
A long slender eel glides along the water, its body coiled to strike.
Exits: east, (up).

!U CW HP:Fine>
You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.

!U CW HP:Fine>
You swiftly dodge an eel's attempt to hit you.

!U CW HP:Fine an eel:Healthy>df\f
 
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!U CW HP:Fine an eel:Healthy>f
A large leech tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!U CW HP:Fine an eel:Healthy 
Your limbs begin to feel the effect of the swimming.
Fresh air still fills your lungs, so being submerged is no problem.

!U CW HP:Fine an eel:Healthy>f
 
An eel tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You lightly pierce an eel's body and tickle it.

!U CW HP:Fine an eel:Fine>
An eel lightly hits your left arm and tickles it.

!U CW HP:Fine an eel:Fine>
An orkish scout yells from the east 'Un Ilf aw hele if dvi Stulage Csahgel!'

!U CW HP:Fine an eel:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!U CW HP:Fine an eel:Fine>f
 
You are already attempting to flee!

!U CW HP:Fine an eel:Fine> 


You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
An Ancient Cellar
A large cockroach is crawling up the wall.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: [up], ~(down)~.

![ CW HP:Fine>
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

![ CW HP:Fine>e
 
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Fine>d
The earth trembles and shivers.

![ CW HP:Fine>
 

Flooded Basement
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A fierce-looking eel lurks in the darkness.
A long slender eel glides along the water, its body coiled to strike.
Ohtacaron the Elf (oh) is standing here.
Exits: east, (up).
Ohtacaron (oh) leaves up.
An Ancient Cellar
A large cockroach is crawling up the wall.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: [up], ~(down)~.

![ CW HP:Fine>za
 
cast 'lig' *man*
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d
Ohtacaron (oh) begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
za
 
Flooded Basement
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A fierce-looking eel lurks in the darkness.
A long slender eel glides along the water, its body coiled to strike.
Exits: east, (up).

!U CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning> 
cast 'lig' *man*
You cannot do that under water!

!U CW HP:Fine>u
The waterroof closes quietly.

!U CW HP:Fine>
 
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!U CW HP:Fine>
A large leech tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!U CW HP:Fine a large leech:Healthy>
An eel tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You strongly pierce a large leech's tail and shatter it.

!U CW HP:Fine a large leech:Hurt>
You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.

!U CW HP:Fine a large leech:Hurt>op ///// no alias -- time to type!!!
Ohtacaron narrates 'come'
You strongly pierce a large leech's body and shatter it.

!U CW HP:Fine a large leech:Wounded> wa
A large leech barely hits your right foot and tickles it.

!U CW HP:Fine a large leech:Wounded>r
Stiffness slowly works its way through your muscles.
Fresh air still fills your lungs, so being submerged is no problem.

!U CW HP:Fine a large leech:Wounded 
An eel hits your head and tickles it.

!U CW HP:Fine a large leech:Wounded>ter
You strongly pierce a large leech's body and shatter it.
A large leech is stunned and will probably die soon.

!U CW HP:Fine a large leech:Awful>roof  ///// finally!!!

{op waterroof}   

An eel hits your body and tickles it.

!U CW HP:Fine a large leech:Awful> 
Ok.

!U CW HP:Fine a large leech:Awful>f
 

You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
An Ancient Cellar
A large cockroach is crawling up the wall.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Ohtacaron the Elf (oh) is here, fighting *Akhas the Black Numenorean*.
*Akhas the Black Numenorean*, aiming a crossbow, is here, fighting Ohtacaron
(oh).
Exits: [up], ~(down)~.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Ohtacaron narrates 'u'
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

![ CW HP:Fine>za
 
cast 'lig' *man*
You start to concentrate...

Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

za

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
 
cast 'lig' *man*
You start to concentrate...
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* shoots Ohtacaron (oh)'s left arm.

*Akhas the Black Numenorean* nocks a missile in a crossbow.

za
Ohtacaron (oh) closes the mossboard.
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* opens the mossboard.

*Akhas the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning> 
Ohtacaron (oh) closes the mossboard.
cast 'lig' *man*
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>za
 
cast 'lig' *man*
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Ohtacaron (oh) begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Ohtacaron (oh) utters the word 'abrawajf'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>]
 
revea q
You begin to search...

Ohtacaron (oh) begins some strange incantations...

Ohtacaron (oh) begins some strange incantations...

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>]
 
revea q
You begin to search...

Ohtacaron (oh) utters the words 'remove poison'
Ohtacaron (oh) looks better.

You didn't find anyone.
The mossboard is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Fine>
A large cockroach starts crawling on the floor...

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* leaves his hiding place.
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* strongly shoots Ohtacaron (oh)'s right leg.

![ CW HP:Fine>za
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* begins to winch his crossbow...

![ CW HP:Fine>
 
cast 'lig' *man*
You start to concentrate...

Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>za
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* loads a metal-cased bolt into his crossbow.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
 
cast 'lig' *man*
You start to concentrate...
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

Ohtacaron narrates 'stay'
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>za
 
cast 'lig' *man*
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Ohtacaron (oh) closes the mossboard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>za
 
cast 'lig' *man*
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>]
The mossboard is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Ohtacaron (oh) closes the mossboard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning> 
revea q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>]
 
revea q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>l
The mossboard is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Fine>

*Akhas the Black Numenorean* has arrived from below.
A large cockroach starts crawling up the wall...

![ CW HP:Fine>

An Ancient Cellar
A large cockroach is crawling up the wall.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Ohtacaron the Elf (oh) is standing here.
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: [up], ~(down)~.
Ohtacaron (oh) closes the mossboard.
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* starts aiming a crossbow.

![ CW HP:Fine>za

*Akhas the Black Numenorean* lightly shoots Ohtacaron (oh)'s right hand.

![ CW HP:Fine>
 
cast 'lig' *man*
You start to concentrate...

*Akhas the Black Numenorean* begins to winch his crossbow...

Ohtacaron (oh) panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Akhas the Black Numenorean* with full impact.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Akhas the Black Numenorean* opens the mossboard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Ohtacaron (oh) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* leaves down.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>za


Ohtacaron (oh) leaves down.
Flooded Basement
A large leech is lying here, stunned.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A fierce-looking eel lurks in the darkness.
A long slender eel glides along the water, its body coiled to strike.
Exits: east, (up).

!U CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Ohtacaron (oh) leaves up.
An Ancient Cellar
A large cockroach is crawling up the wall.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: [up], ~(down)~.
A large cockroach starts crawling on the floor...
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
LinkTest timed out
 
cast 'lig' *man*
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Ohtacaron (oh) says 'stay'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>nod

Ohtacaron (oh) closes the mossboard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning> 
You nod solemnly.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* leaves his hiding place.
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* strongly shoots Ohtacaron (oh)'s right hand and
shatters it.
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* barely hits Ohtacaron (oh)'s right foot and
tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>za
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* opens the mossboard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
 
cast 'lig' *man*
You start to concentrate...

*Akhas the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

za
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Akhas the Black Numenorean* with full impact.
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* leaves down.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning> 
cast 'lig' *man*
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>za
 
cast 'lig' *man*
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>za
 
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* leaves down.
cast 'lig' *man*
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>za
 
cast 'lig' *man*
Nobody here by that name.
Ohtacaron (oh) draws upon the power of a pale blue stone.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>za
 
cast 'lig' *man*
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>za
 
cast 'lig' *man*
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>]
 
revea q
You begin to search...
Ohtacaron (oh) glows briefly as healing energy flows into him.


Ohtacaron (oh) leaves down.
Flooded Basement
A large leech is lying here, stunned.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A fierce-looking eel lurks in the darkness.
A long slender eel glides along the water, its body coiled to strike.
Exits: east, (up).
You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.

!U CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>za
 
cast 'lig' *man*
You cannot do that under water!    ///// I promise, some day I will learn!!!

A large leech tries to hit Ohtacaron (oh), but he parries successfully.

!U CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Ohtacaron (oh) lightly pierces a large leech's body.

!U CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>za

*Akhas the Black Numenorean* leaves his hiding place.
Ohtacaron (oh) panics, and attempts to flee.
Ohtacaron (oh) leaves up.

!U CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning> 
cast 'lig' *man*
You cannot do that under water!
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* leaves up.

!U CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Fresh air still fills your lungs, so being submerged is no problem.

!U CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
An eel tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!U CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an eel:Healthy>za
 
cast 'lig' *man*
You cannot do that under water!

!U CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an eel:Healthy>f
  

You swiftly dodge an eel's attempt to hit you.
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
An Ancient Cellar
A large cockroach is crawling up the wall.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Ohtacaron the Elf (oh) is here, fighting *Akhas the Black Numenorean*.
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* is here, fighting Ohtacaron (oh).
Exits: [up], ~(down)~.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>za
 
cast 'lig' *man*
You start to concentrate...
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* loads a metal-cased bolt into his crossbow.

*Akhas the Black Numenorean* starts aiming a crossbow.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Akhas the Black Numenorean* with full impact.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* leaves down.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>za
 
cast 'lig' *man*
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>za
 
cast 'lig' *man*
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Ohtacaron (oh) begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>]
Ohtacaron (oh) utters the words 'cure light'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
 
revea q
You begin to search...

Ohtacaron (oh) begins some strange incantations...

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>]
Ohtacaron (oh) utters the words 'cure light'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
 
revea q
You begin to search...

*Akhas the Black Numenorean* leaves his hiding place.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Ohtacaron (oh) closes the mossboard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* starts aiming a crossbow.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>za
 
cast 'lig' *man*
You start to concentrate...
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* shoots Ohtacaron (oh)'s right foot hard and
shatters it.
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* barely hits Ohtacaron (oh)'s left foot and tickles
it.

*Akhas the Black Numenorean* begins to winch his crossbow...

Ohtacaron (oh) strongly pierces *Akhas the Black Numenorean*'s body.

*Akhas the Black Numenorean* opens the mossboard.
Ohtacaron (oh) closes the mossboard.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Akhas the Black Numenorean* with full impact.
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>za
 
cast 'lig' *man*
You start to concentrate...

*Akhas the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Akhas the Black Numenorean* opens the mossboard.

Ohtacaron (oh) closes the mossboard.

*Akhas the Black Numenorean* opens the mossboard.
Ohtacaron (oh) closes the mossboard.
Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>za
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* opens the mossboard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
 
cast 'lig' *man*
You start to concentrate...
Ohtacaron (oh) closes the mossboard.
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Akhas the Black Numenorean* opens the mossboard.
Ohtacaron (oh) closes the mossboard.

*Akhas the Black Numenorean* opens the mossboard.

za

Ohtacaron (oh) closes the mossboard.
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* opens the mossboard.
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.


Ohtacaron (oh) closes the mossboard.

*Akhas the Black Numenorean* opens the mossboard.
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Akhas the Black Numenorean* with full impact.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
Ohtacaron (oh) closes the mossboard.
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* opens the mossboard.
cast 'lig' *man*
You start to concentrate...

Ohtacaron (oh) closes the mossboard.
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Akhas the Black Numenorean* opens the mossboard.

za

Ohtacaron (oh) closes the mossboard.
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* opens the mossboard.

Ohtacaron (oh) closes the mossboard.
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* opens the mossboard.

Ohtacaron (oh) closes the mossboard.
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* opens the mossboard.
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Akhas the Black Numenorean* with full impact.
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* leaves down.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm> 
Ohtacaron (oh) closes the mossboard.
cast 'lig' *man*
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>za
 
cast 'lig' *man*
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>]
 
revea q
You begin to search...

Ohtacaron (oh) begins some strange incantations...

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Ohtacaron (oh) utters the words 'cure light'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>]
Ohtacaron (oh) begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
 
revea q
You begin to search...

Ohtacaron (oh) utters the words 'cure light'

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>za
 
cast 'lig' *man*
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>]
 
revea q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>]

Ohtacaron (oh) says 'pbs me'

![ CW Mana:Warm> 
revea q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW Mana:Warm>

{' i cant}
 
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Warm>]
 
revea q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.


![ CW Mana:Warm>]
 
revea q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW Mana:Warm>giv draught oh
 
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Warm>

{' quaff}
 
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Warm>]
 
revea q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW Mana:Warm>]
 
revea q
You begin to search...

eOhtacaron (oh) drinks a herbal draught.

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW Mana:Warm>ex 
 [Up]     - A closed 'cassion'

![ CW Mana:Warm> 
You feel bolder.

![ CW Mana:Hot>

{' i go}
 
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Hot>

{' open for me}
 
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
Ohtacaron (oh) says 'wait'

![ CW Mana:Hot>
Ohtacaron (oh) sits down and rests.

![ CW Mana:Hot>]
 
revea q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.


![ CW Mana:Hot>exa oh

{exa oh}
 
You see nothing special about him.
Ohtacaron son of Noracatho (oh) has several bruises.
Ohtacaron son of Noracatho (oh) is using:
<wielded>            a ceremonial dagger (flawless)
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a white chain mail jerkin (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of white chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of white chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (used)
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a golden garnet ring
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       an enhanced herbal kit
<worn on belt>       a large skin
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

![ CW Mana:Hot>cur oh

{cur oh}
 
cast n 'cure ligh' oh
You start to concentrate...

Ok.

![ CW Mana:Warm>]
 
revea q
You begin to search...
Ohtacaron (oh) nods solemnly.

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW Mana:Warm>
Ohtacaron (oh) stops resting and clambers to his feet.

![ CW Mana:Warm>]
 
revea q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW Mana:Hot>l 

An Ancient Cellar
A large cockroach is crawling up the wall.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Ohtacaron the Elf (oh) is standing here.
Exits: [up].

![ CW Mana:Hot>

Ohtacaron (oh) begins some strange incantations...

![ CW Mana:Hot>

Ohtacaron (oh) utters the words 'cure light'

![ CW Mana:Hot>

Ohtacaron (oh) sits down and rests.

![ CW Mana:Hot>

{' i go}
 
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Hot>

{' hehe}
 
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Hot>

{' or}
 
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Hot> 
Ohtacaron (oh) shakes his head.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
{' hmm}
 
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
Ohtacaron (oh) says 'stay'

![ CW Mana:Hot>
The light of Aman fades away from you.

![ CW Mana:Hot> 
use staff
You raise your staff and call upon the Valar.
You begin to feel the light of Aman shine upon you.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
The exit up blurs for a while.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
Ohtacaron (oh) stops resting and clambers to his feet.

![ CW Mana:Hot>st
 
You are already standing.

![ CW Mana:Hot>]

Ohtacaron (oh) opens the cassion.

![ CW Mana:Hot> 
revea q
You begin to search...

Ohtacaron (oh) leaves up.
Ruins of the Past
A rock lizard is here, motionless as it observes you.
Exits: north, east, south, ~west~, (down).

*. CW Mana:Hot> 

Ohtacaron (oh) leaves down.
An Ancient Cellar
A large cockroach is crawling up the wall.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: (up).
A large cockroach starts crawling on the floor...

![ CW Mana:Hot>
Ohtacaron (oh) closes the cassion.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
Ohtacaron (oh) says 'block u'

![ CW Mana:Hot>

{' reblock?}
 
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Hot>

{' i cant}
 
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
Ohtacaron (oh) nods solemnly.

![ CW Mana:Hot>]
 
revea q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW Mana:Hot>]
 
revea q
You begin to search...

Ohtacaron (oh) begins some strange incantations...

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW Mana:Hot>

Ohtacaron (oh) utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit up seems to blur for a while.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
Ohtacaron (oh) says 'guard me'

![ CW Mana:Hot>
Ryalnos tells you 'were you born in a river'

![ CW Mana:Hot>
Ohtacaron (oh) lies down and falls asleep.
 
![ CW Mana:Hot>

{t ryalnos i suck sooo bad i have no area knowledge}
 
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Hot> 
Ohtacaron (oh) wakes up.

![ CW Mana:Hot>r
Ohtacaron (oh) clambers to his feet.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
Ohtacaron (oh) carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

![ CW Mana:Hot> 

{t ryalnos bleh}
 
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
Ohtacaron (oh) nods solemnly.

![ CW Mana:Hot>

{' i go}

Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning> 

{' open for me}

Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>l

An Ancient Cellar
A large cockroach is crawling on the floor.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Ohtacaron the Elf (oh) is standing here nodding.
Exits: [up].
Ohtacaron tells the group 'plan is i sleep him here'

![ CW Mana:Burning>

Ohtacaron (oh) says 'stay here'

![ CW Mana:Burning>

{' oh}
 
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>

{' ok}
 
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Ohtacaron (oh) begins some strange incantations...

![ CW Mana:Burning>
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* yells faintly from below 'ouch'

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Ohtacaron (oh) utters the word 'ghafz'

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Ohtacaron (oh) sits down and rests.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Ohtacaron (oh) lies down and falls asleep.

![ CW Mana:Burning>

{t ryalnos hehe}
 
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>]
 
revea q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW Mana:Burning>]
 
revea q
You begin to search...

t ryalnos You didn't find anyone.

![ CW Mana:Burning>

{t ryalnos i hope this guy got a clue bc i have 0}

Ohtacaron (oh) wakes up.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Ohtacaron (oh) clambers to his feet.

![ CW Mana:Burning> 
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>]
 
revea q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW Mana:Burning>

{t ryalnos guess he has a plan}

Ohtacaron (oh) lies down and falls asleep.

![ CW Mana:Burning> 
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>]
 
revea q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.


![ CW Mana:Burning>]
 
Ohtacaron (oh) wakes up.
revea q
You begin to search...

Ohtacaron (oh) clambers to his feet.

You didn't find anyone.


![ CW Mana:Burning>]
 
revea q
You begin to search...

Ohtacaron (oh) begins some strange incantations...

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Ohtacaron (oh) utters the word 'abrawajf'

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Ohtacaron (oh) lies down and falls asleep.

![ CW Mana:Burning>cur oh

{cur oh}
 
cast n 'cure ligh' oh
You start to concentrate...

Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
!
 
[cast n 'cure ligh' oh]
You start to concentrate...

Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
!
 
[cast n 'cure ligh' oh]
You start to concentrate...

Ok.

![ CW Mana:Hot>res
e 
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
Ohtacaron (oh) i am full

![ CW Mana:Hot>exa oh

{exa oh}
 
You see nothing special about him.
Ohtacaron son of Noracatho (oh) is in an excellent condition.
Ohtacaron son of Noracatho (oh) is using:
<wielded>            a ceremonial dagger (flawless)
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a white chain mail jerkin (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of white chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of white chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (used)
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a golden garnet ring
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       an enhanced herbal kit
<worn on belt>       a large skin
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch


![ CW Mana:Hot>st
 
You stop resting and stand up.


![ CW Mana:Burning>]
 
revea q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW Mana:Burning>


An Ancient Cellar
A large cockroach is crawling on the floor.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Ohtacaron the Elf (oh) is sleeping here.
Exits: [up].


![ CW Mana:Burning>]
revea q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW Mana:Burning>

{t ryalnos this is embarrasing really}

Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning> 
Ohtacaron (oh) wakes up.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Ohtacaron (oh) clambers to his feet.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Ohtacaron (oh) nods solemnly.

![ CW Mana:Burning> 
The mossboard is opened from the other side.

![ CW Mana:Burning> 
A large cockroach starts crawling up the wall...

![ CW Mana:Burning>
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* leaves his hiding place.

![ CW Mana:Burning>

{' ok i bol}
 
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* leaves down.
Ok.


![ CW Mana:Burning>za
 
cast 'lig' *man*
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW Mana:Burning>]
 
revea q
You begin to search...

Ohtacaron (oh) says 'chase him'

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
 
{' ok}

Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>

{' open for me}
 
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>d
za
 

Flooded Basement
A large leech is lying here, incapacitated.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A fierce-looking eel lurks in the darkness.
A long slender eel glides along the water, its body coiled to strike.
Exits: east, (up).
You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.

!U CW Mana:Burning>cast 'lig' *man*
You cannot do that under water!

!U CW Mana:Burning>
An eel tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!U CW Mana:Burning an eel:Healthy>f
 
--StabAliasMaker targets: qw wq bac giant

You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
An Ancient Cellar
A large cockroach is crawling up the wall.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Ohtacaron the Elf (oh) is standing here.
Exits: [up], ~(down)~.

![ CW Mana:Burning>za

You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

![ CW Mana:Burning> 
cast 'lig' *man*
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW Mana:Burning>d
e
 

Flooded Basement
A large leech is lying here, incapacitated.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A fierce-looking eel lurks in the darkness.
A long slender eel glides along the water, its body coiled to strike.
Exits: east, (up).
You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.
A large leech tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!U CW Mana:Burning a large leech:Healthy>za 
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!U CW Mana:Burning a large leech:Healthy>
 
cast 'lig' *man*
You cannot do that under water!
You strongly pierce a large leech's body and shatter it.

!U CW Mana:Burning a large leech:Hurt>f
 
 

An eel hits your right arm and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Flooded Escape Route
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
Exits: [north], ~west~.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>za

You swiftly dodge a water serpent's attempt to hit you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a water serpent:Healthy> 
cast 'lig' *man*
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a water serpent:Healthy>w
You swiftly dodge a water moccasin's attempt to hit you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a water serpent:Healthy>
 
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a water serpent:Healthy>f
 

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Flooded Basement
A large leech is lying here, incapacitated.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A fierce-looking eel lurks in the darkness.
A long slender eel glides along the water, its body coiled to strike.
Exits: east, (up).

!U CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.

!U CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>u
 

An Ancient Cellar
A large cockroach is crawling up the wall.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Ohtacaron the Elf (oh) is standing here searching for something.
Exits: [up], ~(down)~.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d
 

Flooded Basement
A large leech is lying here, incapacitated.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A fierce-looking eel lurks in the darkness.
A long slender eel glides along the water, its body coiled to strike.
Exits: east, (up).
You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.

!U CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e

A large leech tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!U CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a large leech:Hurt> 
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!U CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a large leech:Hurt>
An eel fails to hit you.

!U CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a large leech:Hurt>
You pierce a large leech's body hard and shatter it.

!U CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a large leech:Bad>f
 
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!U CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a large leech:Bad>
Your limbs begin to feel the effect of the swimming.
Fresh air still fills your lungs, so being submerged is no problem.

!U CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a large leech:Bad> 

An eel strongly hits your right arm and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
An Ancient Cellar
A large cockroach is crawling up the wall.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Ohtacaron the Elf (oh) is standing here searching for something.
Exits: [up], ~(down)~.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d
e
 

Flooded Basement
A large leech is lying here, incapacitated.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A fierce-looking eel lurks in the darkness.
A long slender eel glides along the water, its body coiled to strike.
Exits: east, (up).

!U CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning> 

Flooded Escape Route
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
Exits: [north], ~west~.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>on
za
 
op exit n
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning> 
cast 'lig' *man*
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A water serpent tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a water serpent:Healthy> 
The woodendoor closes quietly.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a water serpent:Healthy>f
You swiftly dodge a water moccasin's attempt to hit you.
A water serpent hits your left leg hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a water serpent:Healthy>
 

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Flooded Basement
A large leech is lying here, incapacitated.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A fierce-looking eel lurks in the darkness.
A long slender eel glides along the water, its body coiled to strike.
Exits: east, (up).

!U CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.
You swiftly dodge a large leech's attempt to hit you.

!U CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a large leech:Bad>f
 

You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
An Ancient Cellar
A large cockroach is crawling up the wall.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Ohtacaron the Elf (oh) is standing here.
Exits: [up], ~(down)~.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>si
 
You sigh.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

{' whats d e n}
' 
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

{' any mobs there}
 
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>]
 
revea q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Ohtacaron (oh) says '3 rooms '

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>l

An Ancient Cellar
A large cockroach is crawling up the wall.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Ohtacaron the Elf (oh) is standing here.
Exits: [up], ~(down)~.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>]
revea q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Ohtacaron (oh) shakes his head.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

{' the d e n} 

Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Ohtacaron (oh) says 'i killed'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

{' ok}

Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

{' i go}

Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d
 

Flooded Basement
A large leech is lying here, mortally wounded.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A fierce-looking eel lurks in the darkness.
A long slender eel glides along the water, its body coiled to strike.
Exits: east, (up).
You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.

!U CW HP:Fine>e
n 
 

Flooded Escape Route
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
Exits: [north], ~west~.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

![ CW HP:Fine>
 
The woodendoor seems to be closed.

![ CW HP:Fine>on

You swiftly dodge a water serpent's attempt to hit you.

![ CW HP:Fine a water serpent:Healthy>n
 
op exit n
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine a water serpent:Healthy> 
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine a water serpent:Healthy>f

A water serpent hits your body hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ CW HP:Fine a water serpent:Healthy> 
The woodendoor closes quietly.
A water serpent wraps itself tightly around you and begins squeezing.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Fine a water serpent:Healthy> 

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Flooded Basement
A large leech is lying here, mortally wounded.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A fierce-looking eel lurks in the darkness.
A long slender eel glides along the water, its body coiled to strike.
Exits: east.

!U CW HP:Fine>
You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.
You managed to break free!

!U CW HP:Fine>
You swiftly dodge a large leech's attempt to hit you.

!U CW HP:Fine a large leech:Wounded>
You pierce a large leech's body and shatter it.

!U CW HP:Fine a large leech:Awful>f

You swiftly dodge an eel's attempt to hit you.

!U CW HP:Fine a large leech:Awful> 

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Flooded Escape Route
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
Exits: (north), ~west~.

![ CW HP:Fine>
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.
A large leech tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
A large leech fails to hit you.

![ CW HP:Fine a large leech:Healthy>w
You pierce a large leech's body hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Fine a large leech:Hurt>
A water serpent hits your left arm hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ CW HP:Fine a large leech:Hurtf
A water serpent wraps itself tightly around you and begins squeezing.

![ CW HP:Fine a large leech:Hurt>
 

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
An Escape Route
The corpse of an orkish patrol-leader is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
Exits: north, (south).
You have found an orkish scout!
You have found *Akhas the Black Numenorean*!

![ CW HP:Fine> 

An orkish scout leaves his hiding place.
An orkish scout yells 'O Sedbot iv wale uw ez Ehcado Roigo!'
You can't escape the constricting coils!
Flooded Escape Route
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
Exits: (north), ~west~.

![ CW HP:Fine>
A water serpent quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

![ CW HP:Fine a water serpent:Healthy>
Ohtacaron tells the group 'be caref of snakes  door'

![ CW HP:Fine a water serpent:Healthy>f
 
The woodendoor closes quietly.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Flooded Basement
A large leech is lying here, mortally wounded.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A fierce-looking eel lurks in the darkness.
A long slender eel glides along the water, its body coiled to strike.
Exits: east.

!U CW HP:Fine> 

You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.
You can't escape the constricting coils!
Flooded Escape Route
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
Exits: [north], ~west~.

![ CW HP:Fine>
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.
A water serpent quickly approaches, trying to hit you.


//////
////// I didn't immediately realize that this was it for me. I
////// thought that the flee/autoflee would eventually kick me out
////// but it never did. You can see me cancel it at the end. I left
////// in the spam that follows for the purposes of completion
////// but nothing interesting happens there.
//////
////// I learned later that str helps. It seems odd that my
////// 19 dex and 120 swim seem to count for nothing in this 
////// particular situation, but I'm a player -- not a maker. 
////// Not a maker of THIS game, anyways :-)
//////


![ CW HP:Fine a water serpent:Healthy>
A water moccasin lightly hits your left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine a water serpent:Healthy>
A water serpent hits your left arm hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ CW HP:Fine a water serpent:Healthy>f
You pierce a water serpent's body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine a water serpent:Fine>
 

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Flooded Basement
A large leech is lying here, mortally wounded.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A fierce-looking eel lurks in the darkness.
A long slender eel glides along the water, its body coiled to strike.
Exits: east.

!U CW HP:Fine> 

You can't escape the constricting coils!
Flooded Escape Route
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
Exits: (north), ~west~.
You swiftly dodge a water moccasin's attempt to hit you.

![ CW HP:Fine a water moccasin:Healthy>
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.
A water serpent hits your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine a water moccasin:Healthy>f
 
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Flooded Basement
A large leech is lying here, mortally wounded.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A fierce-looking eel lurks in the darkness.
A long slender eel glides along the water, its body coiled to strike.
Exits: east.

!U CW HP:Fine> 

You can't escape the constricting coils!
Flooded Escape Route
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
Exits: (north), ~west~.

![ CW HP:Fine>
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.
A water serpent quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

![ CW HP:Fine a water serpent:Fine>
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* leaves his hiding place.
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* shoots your right leg extremely hard and shatters
it.
Your body turns numb as the poison speeds to your brain!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a water serpent:Fine>
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* leaves north.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a water serpent:Fine>f
 
You are already attempting to flee!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a water serpent:Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a water serpent:Fine>
A large leech fails to hit you.
A large leech tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a water serpent:Fine>
A water serpent tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a water serpent:Fine>za

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Flooded Basement
A large leech is lying here, mortally wounded.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A fierce-looking eel lurks in the darkness.
A long slender eel glides along the water, its body coiled to strike.
Exits: east.

!U CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning> 

You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.
You can't escape the constricting coils!
Flooded Escape Route
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
Exits: (north), ~west~.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning> 
cast 'lig' *man*
A water serpent won't let you do it.    ///// Pretty please with a cherry on top? :-)
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.
You swiftly dodge a water serpent's attempt to hit you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a water serpent:Fine> 


You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Flooded Basement
A large leech is lying here, mortally wounded.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A fierce-looking eel lurks in the darkness.
A long slender eel glides along the water, its body coiled to strike.
Exits: east.

!U CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning> 

You can't escape the constricting coils!
Flooded Escape Route
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
Exits: (north), ~west~.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.
A water serpent quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a water serpent:Fine>
A water moccasin strongly hits your body.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a water serpent:Fine> 


You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Flooded Basement
A large leech is lying here, mortally wounded.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A fierce-looking eel lurks in the darkness.
A long slender eel glides along the water, its body coiled to strike.
Exits: east.

!U CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning> 


You can't escape the constricting coils!
Flooded Escape Route
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
Exits: (north), ~west~.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.
A water serpent quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
You pierce a water serpent's body hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a water serpent:Fine>
You swiftly dodge a water moccasin's attempt to hit you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a water serpent:Fine> 


You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Flooded Basement
A large leech is lying here, mortally wounded.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A fierce-looking eel lurks in the darkness.
A long slender eel glides along the water, its body coiled to strike.
Exits: east.

!U CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning> 


You can't escape the constricting coils!
Flooded Escape Route
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
Exits: (north), ~west~.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.
A water serpent quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a water serpent:Fine> 


You choke as a water serpent squeezes you in its coils.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Flooded Basement
A large leech is lying here, mortally wounded.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A fierce-looking eel lurks in the darkness.
A long slender eel glides along the water, its body coiled to strike.
Exits: east.

!U CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning> 

                                               ///// Even if I saw it in the spam
Ohtacaron tells the group 'tell me if to come' ///// I don't think there was a chance of rescue 
 
You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.
You can't escape the constricting coils!
Flooded Escape Route
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
Exits: (north), ~west~.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.
A water serpent hits your left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a water serpent:Fine>
A water serpent hits your body hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning a water serpent:Fine> 


You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
An Escape Route
The corpse of an orkish patrol-leader is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: north, (south).

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired> 


An orkish scout yells 'O Hibgad as hero uw em Escopa Reobe!'
You can't escape the constricting coils!
Flooded Escape Route
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
Exits: (north), ~west~.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
A water serpent quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning a water serpent:Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning a water serpent:Fine>
You pierce a water serpent's body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning a water serpent:Fine> 


You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
An Escape Route
The corpse of an orkish patrol-leader is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: north, (south).

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired> 


*Akhas the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
You can't escape the constricting coils!
Flooded Escape Route
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
Exits: (north), ~west~.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired>n

A water serpent quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired a water serpent:Fine>n
 
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired a water serpent:Fine> 
 

No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* leaves his hiding place.
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* shoots your left leg extremely hard and shatters
it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
An Escape Route
The corpse of an orkish patrol-leader is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: north, (south).

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Tired>n

You can't escape the constricting coils!
Flooded Escape Route
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
Exits: (north), ~west~.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Tired> 

An Escape Route
The corpse of an orkish patrol-leader is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: north, (south).
You have found *Akhas the Black Numenorean*!
You can't escape the constricting coils!
Flooded Escape Route
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
Exits: (north), ~west~.
A water serpent quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Tired a water serpent:Fine> 

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Flooded Basement
A large leech is lying here, mortally wounded.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A fierce-looking eel lurks in the darkness.
A long slender eel glides along the water, its body coiled to strike.
Exits: east.

!U CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Tired> 

You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.
You can't escape the constricting coils!
Flooded Escape Route
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
Exits: (north), ~west~.
A large leech fails to hit you.
You swiftly dodge a large leech's attempt to hit you.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Tired a large leech:Hurt>w 


You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.
A water moccasin tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
A water serpent hits your right leg hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Flooded Basement
A large leech is lying here, mortally wounded.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A fierce-looking eel lurks in the darkness.
A long slender eel glides along the water, its body coiled to strike.
Exits: east.

!U CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Tired>


You can't escape the constricting coils!
Flooded Escape Route
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
Exits: [north], ~west~.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Tired> 
 

Flooded Basement
A large leech is lying here, mortally wounded.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A fierce-looking eel lurks in the darkness.
A long slender eel glides along the water, its body coiled to strike.
Exits: east.
You can't escape the constricting coils!
Flooded Escape Route
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
Exits: [north], ~west~.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.
A water serpent quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Tired a water serpent:Fine> 


A water serpent hits your right leg hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Flooded Basement
A large leech is lying here, mortally wounded.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A fierce-looking eel lurks in the darkness.
A long slender eel glides along the water, its body coiled to strike.
Exits: east.

!U CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Slow> 

You can't escape the constricting coils!
Flooded Escape Route
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
Exits: [north], ~west~.
A water moccasin tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Slow a water moccasin:Healthy>
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.
A water serpent quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Slow a water moccasin:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Slow a water moccasin:Healthy>on
You pierce a water moccasin's tail and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Slow a water moccasin:Fine>
 

A bearded man yells faintly from the west 'A Blick Nomenurean as here at the
Bend an the Old Forest Royd!'
A bearded man yells faintly from the west 'A Black Numenorean is here yt the
Bend an the Old Forest Road!'
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Flooded Basement
A large leech is lying here, mortally wounded.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A fierce-looking eel lurks in the darkness.
A long slender eel glides along the water, its body coiled to strike.
Exits: east.

!U CW HP:Bad Move:Slow> 
 
op exit n
You don't see any exit there.
You can't escape the constricting coils!
Flooded Escape Route
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
Exits: [north], ~west~.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.
A water serpent tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Slow a water serpent:Fine> 

The woodendoor is opened from the other side.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Flooded Basement
A large leech is lying here, mortally wounded.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A fierce-looking eel lurks in the darkness.
A long slender eel glides along the water, its body coiled to strike.
Exits: east.

!U CW HP:Bad Move:Slow> 

You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.
You can't escape the constricting coils!
Flooded Escape Route
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
Exits: (north), ~west~.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.
A water serpent quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Slow a water serpent:Fine> 

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
An Escape Route
The corpse of an orkish patrol-leader is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: north, (south).

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak> 

An orkish scout yells 'A Hobbab is volu in az Oncape Laobo!'
You can't escape the constricting coils!
Flooded Escape Route
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
Exits: (north), ~west~.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>
A water serpent quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak a water serpent:Fine> 


You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
An Escape Route
The corpse of an orkish patrol-leader is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: north, (south).

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak> 

You can't escape the constricting coils!
Flooded Escape Route
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
Exits: (north), ~west~.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>
You swiftly dodge a water serpent's attempt to hit you.
A water serpent quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak a water serpent:Healthy> 

A water serpent hits your right arm and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Flooded Basement
A large leech is lying here, mortally wounded.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A fierce-looking eel lurks in the darkness.
A long slender eel glides along the water, its body coiled to strike.
Exits: east.

!U CW HP:Bad Move:Weak> 

You can't escape the constricting coils!
Flooded Escape Route
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
Exits: (north), ~west~.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.
A water serpent quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak a water serpent:Fine> 


You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Flooded Basement
A large leech is lying here, mortally wounded.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A fierce-looking eel lurks in the darkness.
A long slender eel glides along the water, its body coiled to strike.
Exits: east.

!U CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>0 


You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.
You can't escape the constricting coils!
Flooded Escape Route
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
Something cold and scaly slithers past your leg.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
Exits: (north), ~west~.
A water serpent quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted a water serpent:Fine>

You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.
A water moccasin lightly hits your left leg.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Awful Move:Exhausted a water serpent:Fine> 
chan wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0
You stop your fleeing attempts.

![ CW HP:Awful Move:Exhausted a water serpent:Fine>
You choke as a water serpent squeezes you in its coils.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Awful Move:Exhausted a water serpent:Fine>
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* leaves his hiding place.
*Akhas the Black Numenorean* shoots your right arm extremely hard and shatters
it.
You are mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

o[ CW HP:Dying Move:Exhausted Something:Fine 

You are dead! Sorry...


o# CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning Move:Exhausted>


!# CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
{t ryalnos bleh}
Ok.


!# CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>
{t ryalnos that was bogus}
Ok.


!# CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>
{t ryalnos i couldnt even move got autoponged all over} 
Ok.


!# CW HP:Bad>
Ohtacaron (oh) stops resting and clambers to his feet.


!# CW HP:Bad>
Ohtacaron (oh) lies down and falls asleep.



!# CW HP:Bad>
{t ryalnos i guess that water serpent thing needs to die first}
Ok.

!# CW HP:Bad>
{t group so how come that snake didnt grab akhas ? *boggle*} 
Alas, you are not in a group.

Ohtacaron (oh) says 'i told you to be carefull of snakes'

Ohtacaron (oh) says 'but u can escape them'

!# CW HP:Wounded>
{t ryalnos tell him grats on kills, the wobbit STILL has no clue what happened :-)}





2021/07/21 21:54, Shirefoot:   
Oops! It WASN'T 'Underdogs'. Sorry, I should have checked first. No relation to that log.

2021/07/21 23:35, Elizalde:   
Rocking to see you taking the fight head on even with lacking the area knowledge - most would keep walking IMO in your situation. I'm not sure how it works with serpents, but in my own experiences the 'root' traps/snares I think are based on 2 stats and weight, sometimes with a side of randomness just when I think I have it figured out! 'Serpents' coil/snare/drown you, 'snakes' don't, in terms of MUME mobs. Now you know that too even if your partner didn't explain that lil part.

I would suggest to add subs/highlights for the underwater messages, coiling messages and even include the one for roots. I have one for my partner too that is distinct, so that I don't miss something in spam and can take the appropriate action.

Thanks for sharing, brave for both posting and charging into the unknown. A bonus is you learned a good lesson and now thanks to Akhas you can use it against someone later one day too.

2021/07/22 04:35, Shirefoot:   
Thank you for the words of wisdom and encouragement. I won't promise to do better next time. I can only promise to try ;-)

2021/07/22 09:55, Elizalde:   
I even highlight more bold as situation gets more dire, or like even with 'noise' I do this as it gets closer, hard to miss then. And if your adding highlights, may as well add different colors based on directions for webbing in Emyn. I walk into any room and instantly know which way not to spam based off colors in there. Once you get familiar with it all it's quite helpful and efficient when you're a bit rushed! 8p

2021/07/22 16:29, Nazgum: 
Well, I learned something! Had no idea those water snakes could root you!

But I liked the log, it's fun seeing people who aren't pkilling all the time try and dive into it. You'll get em next time! =)

2021/07/22 17:07, Akh‚s: 
My entire BODY was vibrating after this fight! You guys did great, and I'm glad to see people learning by doing! That's how we all learned.

If you ever have any questions or want advice, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Ask Mirin, after every fight I talk to him and try to give him more advice:)

2021/07/22 20:15, Shirefoot:   
I'm glad you had that much fun! No other game ever gave me the shakes. That's why we're MUME junkies.

2021/07/23 00:18, Ryalnos:   
Akh‚s, just start a tutoring service.

2021/07/23 05:45, Faine: 
Yes serpents can trap you but usualy u can break free after couple attempts, they are like black roots. Its nasty place to PK esp. if you dont know area.

2021/07/23 13:24, Nude: 
Snakes root only those with above average peepee's. Akhas was safe with his tiny one. Gj though! <3

From my experience, the longer you sit in serpent room, the higher chance to be rooted. Just got to be quick in going in/out and you should be fine. For escaping, its mostly str.

2021/07/23 19:57, Elizalde:   
Found that link you wanted for your theme song when commenting, Nude.

No need to thank me for finding a sweet remix either! <3

[submitted link]

2021/07/27 07:36, Nude: 
@elizalde: awww <3


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back