Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Troll and boar vs. two dwarves! (Alweon)comments   back
(5 ratings and 6503 hits. Posted 2001/08/10)
## Story goes:  Taking Friar west to get some eq for him and xp a bit on
the way.  He is all but naked riding behind me on mule. ##

tra
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

#   $tar is now set to {*troll*} [local]
Saving Fjn.

You see:
   - a track of *a Troll* leading south (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Troll* coming from the north (done less than 1 hour ago).

## oooooooh =)

You stop searching.

* R C>s
Oops! You cannot go there riding!

* R C>l s

* R C>
*a Troll* has arrived from the south.

* R C>po
What do you want to pour from?

* R C>hit *troll*
You cleave *a Troll*'s left foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
Friar begins some strange incantations...
*a Troll* hits your left arm extremely hard.

* R C HP:Fine *a Troll*:Fine>bash
#   $tar is now set to {*troll*} [local]
Friar utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
Friar cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes *a Troll* shiver in pain.
Your bash at *a Troll* sends him sprawling.

* R C HP:Fine *a Troll*:Fine>
Friar joins your fight.
Friar lightly hits *a Troll*'s left leg and tickles it.

* R C HP:Fine *a Troll*:Fine>cha mood agg
Ok.

* R C HP:Fine *a Troll*:Fine>grin

Friar begins some strange incantations...

* R C HP:Fine *a Troll*:Fine>
You grin evilly.

* R C HP:Fine *a Troll*:Fine>
You cleave *a Troll*'s body extremely hard.

* R C HP:Fine *a Troll*:Fine>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

* R C HP:Fine *a Troll*:Fine>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

* R C HP:Fine *a Troll*:Fine>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

* R C HP:Fine *a Troll*:Fine>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You cleave *a Troll*'s left arm extremely hard.

* R C HP:Fine *a Troll*:Fine>bash

*a Troll* seems to have recovered his senses.

* R C HP:Fine *a Troll*:Fine>
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* leaves south.

* R C HP:Fine>Bash what or whom?

* R C HP:Fine>hit *troll*

*a Troll* has arrived from the south.

* R C HP:Fine>
You approach *a Troll*, trying to cleave him.

* R C HP:Fine *a Troll*:Fine>hit *troll*
You're already fighting!
*a Troll* hits your head extremely hard.

* R C HP:Fine *a Troll*:Fine>bash
sta
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Troll* leaves west.

* R C HP:Fine>
You are already standing.

* R C HP:Fine>hit *troll*
w
They aren't here.

* R C HP:Fine>hit *troll*
As you ride uphill, you plunge into the higher parts of a forest.
Elevated Woodland
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
A fierce boar is here, grunting at you.

## Filthy animal!

A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: East South West.

* R C HP:Fine>w
They aren't here.

* R C HP:Fine>hit *troll*
A Wind-beaten Hill
*a Troll* is -STANDING- here.
Exits: East South West.

* R C HP:Fine>w
You cleave *a Troll*'s right hand extremely hard.
Friar begins some strange incantations...

* R C HP:Fine *a Troll*:Fine>hit *troll*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* R C HP:Fine *a Troll*:Fine>bash
sta
You're already fighting!

* R C HP:Fine *a Troll*:Fine>
*a Troll* hits your right foot extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Troll* leaves east.

* R C HP:Fine>
You are already standing.

* R C HP:Fine>w
e
Dispersed Pines along the Road
Exits: North East South West.

* R C HP:Fine>hit *troll*
e
hit *troll*
A Wind-beaten Hill
Exits: East South West.

* R C HP:Fine>bash
sta
They aren't here.

* R C HP:Fine>
Elevated Woodland
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
A fierce boar is here, grunting at you.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: East South West.

* R C HP:Fine>They aren't here.

* R C HP:Fine>e
Bash what or whom?

* R C HP:Fine>
You are already standing.

* R C HP:Fine>hit *troll*
The wooded hillside gives way to a clear flatland.
West of the Ford in the Bruinen
Exits: =North= East South West.

* R C HP:Fine>bash
sta
They aren't here.

* R C HP:Fine>Bash what or whom?

* R C HP:Fine>
You are already standing.

* R C HP:Fine>tra troll
#   $tar is now set to {*troll*} [local]
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
Aew tells you 'so?'

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* R C HP:Fine>w
As you ride uphill, you plunge into the higher parts of a forest.
Elevated Woodland
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
A fierce boar is here, grunting at you.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
*a Troll* is -STANDING- here.
Exits: East South West.
Aha, you have found your victim!

* R C HP:Fine>hit *troll*
bash
sta
You cleave *a Troll*'s right leg extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
Friar begins some strange incantations...
*a Troll* hits your left leg very hard and tickles it.

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Hurt>
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Troll* leaves east.

* R C HP:Hurt>
You are already standing.

* R C HP:Hurt>e
hit *troll*
bash
sta
The wooded hillside gives way to a clear flatland.
West of the Ford in the Bruinen
*a Troll* is -STANDING- here.
Exits: =North= East South West.

* R C HP:Hurt>
You approach *a Troll*, trying to cleave him.

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Hurt>Friar begins some strange incantations...

*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Troll* leaves south.

* R C HP:Hurt>
You are already standing.

* R C HP:Hurt>hit *troll*
They aren't here.

* R C HP:Hurt>s

*a Troll* has arrived from the south.

* R C HP:Hurt>hit *troll*
Oops! You cannot go there riding!

* R C HP:Hurt>Friar begins some strange incantations...
You approach *a Troll*, trying to cleave him.
*a Troll* hits your head extremely hard.

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Hurt>bash
sta
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Troll* leaves west.

* R C HP:Hurt>
You are already standing.

* R C HP:Hurt>hit *troll*
w
They aren't here.

* R C HP:Hurt>hit *troll*
bash
sta
As you ride uphill, you plunge into the higher parts of a forest.
Elevated Woodland
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
A fierce boar is here, grunting at you.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: East South West.

* R C HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

* R C HP:Hurt>Bash what or whom?

* R C HP:Hurt>w
You are already standing.

* R C HP:Hurt>hit *troll*

Torkild narrates 'fight'
You swiftly dodge a boar's attempt to hit you.
You cleave a boar's body extremely hard and shatter it.

## Damnit, I think he knows what i think of his kind! 

* R C HP:Hurt a boar:Fine>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* R C HP:Hurt a boar:Fine>They aren't here.

* R C HP:Hurt a boar:Fine>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* R C HP:Hurt a boar:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* R C HP:Hurt a boar:Fine>bash dis
s
e
hit *troll*
A boar tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

Your bash at a boar sends her sprawling.

* R C HP:Hurt>bash
sta
An Evergreen Woodland
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: North South West.

* R C HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R C HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

* R C HP:Hurt>Bash what or whom?

* R C HP:Hurt>
You are already standing.

* R C HP:Hurt>s
bash *troll*
sta
Lush Forest Overlooking the River
Exits: North West.

* R C HP:Hurt>
You don't see any *troll* here.

* R C HP:Hurt>n
n
You are already standing.

* R C HP:Hurt>
An Evergreen Woodland
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: North South West.

* R C HP:Hurt>
Elevated Woodland
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
A fierce boar is here, grunting at you.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: East South West.

* R C HP:Hurt>
*a Troll* has arrived from the west.

* R C HP:Hurt>tra troll
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some tracks of *a Troll* coming from the west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* R C HP:Hurt>

* R C HP:Hurt>hit *troll*

Friar begins some strange incantations...
*a Troll* hits Friar's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

## Naked, remember? 

Friar fails to hit *a Troll*.

* R C HP:Hurt>bash
sta
You cleave *a Troll*'s left arm extremely hard.

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Hurt Friar:Fine>A boar tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
Torkild narrates 'break'

Friar barely hits *a Troll*'s left arm and tickles it.

Friar begins some strange incantations...
ram narrates 'WE GET YOU OUT'
A boar tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

Your bash at *a Troll* sends him sprawling.

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Hurt Friar:Fine>Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Hurt Friar:Fine>resc
You fail the rescue.

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Hurt Friar:Fine>resc
You fail the rescue.

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Hurt Friar:Fine>resc
resc
You fail the rescue.

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Hurt Friar:Fine>Heroically you come to Friar's rescue!
A boar tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

## Bitch!

resc

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Hurt>What about fleeing instead?

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Hurt>
You cleave *a Troll*'s right leg extremely hard.

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Hurt>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Hurt>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*a Troll* seems to have recovered his senses.
A boar tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Hurt>bash

A brown fox has arrived from the south.
You cleave *a Troll*'s right hand extremely hard.

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Hurt>
*a Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Hurt>Friar begins some strange incantations...

*a Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

Moreides narrates 'need break wc'

*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Troll* leaves west.

* R C HP:Hurt a boar:Fine>hit *troll*
w
They aren't here.

* R C HP:Hurt a boar:Fine>hit *troll*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* R C HP:Hurt a boar:Fine>They aren't here.

* R C HP:Hurt a boar:Fine>bash dis
Moreides narrates 'now!'

w
hit *troll*
bash
sta

* R C HP:Hurt a boar:Fine>
A boar sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

## LOL i was cracking up rl!  Can't flee or i lose Friar off mount =(

* R C HP:Hurt a boar:Fine>
A boar tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

* R C HP:Hurt a boar:Fine>
Moreides narrates 'locate me'

* R C HP:Hurt a boar:Fine>
Friar looks around slowly as if looking for something hidden in the room.

## He is as shocked as me!

* R C HP:Hurt a boar:Fine>
A boar tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

* R C HP:Hurt a boar:Fine>
Friar slaps a boar.

##  Thank you! =)

* R C HP:Hurt a boar:Fine>
Your head stops stinging.

* R C HP:Hurt a boar:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* R C HP:Hurt a boar:Fine>
* R C HP:Hurt a boar:Fine>
*a Troll* has arrived from the west.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
You swiftly dodge a boar's attempt to hit you.

* R C HP:Hurt a boar:Fine>
*a Troll* hits Friar's left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

## You again!?  I have my hands full here!

Friar fails to hit *a Troll*.

* R C HP:Hurt a boar:Fine>
Torkild narrates 'bash bash'

* R C HP:Hurt a boar:Fine>
You cleave a boar's left foreleg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* R C HP:Hurt a boar:Hurt>bash dis
*a Troll* hits Friar's body extremely hard and shatters it.

hit *troll*
bash
sta
Your bash at a boar sends her sprawling.
Friar fails to hit *a Troll*.

* R C HP:Hurt a boar:Hurt>Do you not consider fighting as standing?
Friar dismounts from a mountain mule, and stops riding him.
Friar panics, and attempts to flee.
Friar leaves south.

* R C HP:Hurt a boar:Hurt>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

* R C HP:Hurt a boar:Hurt>hit *troll*
You're already fighting!

* R C HP:Hurt a boar:Hurt>
*a Troll* leaves south.
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

* R C HP:Hurt a boar:Hurt>s
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* R C HP:Hurt a boar:Hurt>hit *troll*
They aren't here.

* R C HP:Hurt a boar:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You cleave a boar's right foreleg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* R C HP:Hurt a boar:Bad>They aren't here.

* R C HP:Hurt a boar:Bad>hit *troll*

Rin narrates 'COME WC DURCANO AND TWO INSIDE'

* R C HP:Hurt a boar:Bad>They aren't here.
Friar has arrived from the south.

* R C HP:Hurt a boar:Bad>flee

Friar panics, and attempts to flee.
Friar leaves east.

* R C HP:Hurt a boar:Bad># Flee debug: you start fleeing. If you shouldn't please bug report.
Friar has arrived from the east.
*a Troll* has arrived from the south.
You stop tracking your victim.
You flee head over heels.
An Evergreen Woodland
Exits: North South West.

* R C HP:Hurt>hit *troll*
n
They aren't here.

* R C HP:Hurt>hit *troll*
Elevated Woodland
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
A fierce boar is here, grunting at you.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Friar is here, fighting *a Troll*.
*a Troll* is here, fighting Friar.
Exits: East South West.

* R C HP:Hurt>e
You approach *a Troll*, trying to cleave him.
Friar panics, and attempts to flee.
Friar leaves south.

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Hurt>hit *troll*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
Moreides narrates 'COME!'

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Hurt>
*a Troll* hits your left leg very hard and tickles it.

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Hurt>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Hurt>
A boar seems to have recovered her senses.

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Hurt>
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* leaves south.

* R C HP:Hurt>s
hit *troll*
bash
sta
An Evergreen Woodland
*a Troll* is -STANDING- here.
Exits: North South West.
*a Troll* leaves south.

* R C HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

* R C HP:Hurt>Bash what or whom?

* R C HP:Hurt>s
You are already standing.

* R C HP:Hurt>
ram narrates 'I PORTAL IN'

* R C HP:Hurt>hit *troll*
bash
sta
Lush Forest Overlooking the River
*a Troll* is -STANDING- here.
Exits: North West.

* R C HP:Hurt>Rin narrates 'i cant bash it'
You cleave *a Troll*'s head extremely hard.
*a Troll* hits your right arm extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Hurt>
Your bash at *a Troll* sends him sprawling.

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Hurt>Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Hurt>
Moreides narrates 'NOW!'

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Hurt>cha mood agg
ram narrates 'GET SOME FUCKING PEOPLE HERE'
Ok.

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Hurt>#   $tar is now set to {*troll*} [local]

You cleave *a Troll*'s right leg extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Hurt>exa troll
You see nothing special about him.
*a Troll* has some big nasty scratches.
*a Troll* seems to have:
       A deep wound at the right leg,
       A light wound at the left foot.
*a Troll* is using: 
<worn on head>       a hard leather cap (brand new)
<worn on body>       a thin, soft leather jerkin (tattered)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (used)
<worn on arms>       a pair of soft leather sleeves (used)
<worn on feet>       a pair of soft leather boots (used)
<worn on finger>     a ring

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Hurt>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Hurt>bash

Moreides narrates 'COME!'

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Hurt>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Hurt>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You cleave *a Troll*'s right leg extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Wounded>bash

*a Troll* seems to have recovered his senses.

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Wounded>
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Troll* leaves north.

* R C HP:Hurt>
Lilly narrates 'whats mume time?'

* R C HP:Hurt>hit *troll*
n
hit *troll*
They aren't here.

* R C HP:Hurt>n
An Evergreen Woodland
Exits: North South West.

* R C HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

* R C HP:Hurt>
Elevated Woodland
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
A fierce boar is here, grunting at you.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: East South West.
A boar tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

* R C HP:Hurt a boar:Bad>
You cleave a boar's left hindfoot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
A boar is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

* R C HP:Hurt a boar:Dying>
You cleave a boar's right forefoot extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
Your blood freezes as you hear a boar's death cry.
get coins corpse
A boar is dead! R.I.P.

## Recognise bitch!

* R C HP:Hurt>say fucker boar
You can't find a coins in the corpse.

* R C HP:Hurt>Ok.

* R C HP:Hurt>
Myst narrates 'durcano got full shining:P'

* R C HP:Hurt>tra troll
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* R C HP:Hurt>
Myst narrates 'go'

* R C HP:Hurt>e

*a Troll* has arrived from the east.

* R C HP:Hurt>hit *troll*
The wooded hillside gives way to a clear flatland.
West of the Ford in the Bruinen
Exits: =North= East South West.

Selphie narrates 'wish bobb wasn't retired :)'


hit *troll*
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* R C HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

* R C HP:Hurt>w

* R C HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

* R C HP:Hurt>As you ride uphill, you plunge into the higher parts of a forest.
Elevated Woodland
The corpse of a boar is lying here.
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
*a Troll* is -STANDING- here.
Exits: East South West.
Aha, you have found your victim!

* R C HP:Hurt>w
hit *troll*
A Wind-beaten Hill
Exits: East South West.

* R C HP:Hurt>e
hit *troll*
They aren't here.

* R C HP:Hurt>
Elevated Woodland
The corpse of a boar is lying here.
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
*a Troll* is -STANDING- here.
Exits: East South West.

* R C HP:Hurt>bash
sta
e
You cleave *a Troll*'s right arm extremely hard.
*a Troll* strongly hits your left foot and tickles it.

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Wounded>Bullebu narrates 'pfft! that means rocks'

Your bash at *a Troll* sends him sprawling.

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Wounded>Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Wounded>cha mood agg
l
Ok.

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Wounded>
Elevated Woodland
The corpse of a boar is lying here.
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
*a Troll* is sitting here.

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Wounded>bash

Rin narrates 'COME WC'
You cleave *a Troll*'s left hand extremely hard.

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Wounded>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Wounded>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Wounded>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Wounded>bash

Myst narrates 'he's got like 7 rocks too'
*a Troll* seems to have recovered his senses.

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Wounded>#   $tar is now set to {*troll*} [local]
Your bash at *a Troll* sends him sprawling.

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Wounded>
You cleave *a Troll*'s head extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Wounded>tim
According to the Dnadan calendar, it is:
Sterday, the 19th of Solmath, Year 2897 of the Third Age.
It must be the middle of the night.        ## Not gonna sundie at least =p
Real time is Fri Aug 10 19:22:59 2001 GMT.
Last reboot due to manual reboot at Fri Aug 10 13:28:44 2001 GMT

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Wounded>
Moreides narrates 'NOW GOT DAMNIUT'

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Wounded>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Wounded>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Wounded>bash

You cleave *a Troll*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Bad>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Bad>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Bad>
*a Troll* seems to have recovered his senses.

* R C HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Bad>bash
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Troll* leaves south.

* R C HP:Hurt>hit *troll*
They aren't here.

* R C HP:Hurt>hit *troll*
s
They aren't here.

* R C HP:Hurt>hit *troll*
An Evergreen Woodland
A long-tailed bird watches you from the vegetation.
Exits: North South West.

* R C HP:Hurt>s
They aren't here.

* R C HP:Hurt>
Nas narrates 'devistator and grim just south of bree'

* R C HP:Hurt>hit *troll*
Lush Forest Overlooking the River
Exits: North West.

* R C HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

* R C HP:Hurt>n
w
An Evergreen Woodland
A long-tailed bird watches you from the vegetation.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: North South West.

* R C HP:Hurt>
Green, Wooded Hillside
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: North East South West.

* R C HP:Hurt>tra troll

e
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* R C HP:Hurt>
* R C HP:Hurt>\An Evergreen Woodland
A long-tailed bird watches you from the vegetation.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: North South West.

tra troll

## Spam cut

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>e
Dispersed Pines along the Road
A restless rabbit bounces around.
A mole is looking out of a mole-hill here.
*a Troll* is standing here searching for tracks.
Exits: North East South West.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>e
A Wind-beaten Hill
Exits: East South West.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>hit *troll*
w
hit *troll*
They aren't here.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>bash
sta
Dispersed Pines along the Road
A restless rabbit bounces around.
A mole is looking out of a mole-hill here.
*a Troll* is -STANDING- here.
Exits: North East South West.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You cleave *a Troll*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
ram narrates 'durcano hurt'
*a Troll* hits your body hard.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Troll*:Bad>
*a Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Troll* leaves north.

## Ok, now he spamming north.  He fought bravely and might be low on moves since
its snowy and all... perhaps i can catch up before he makes it in hatch!  Spam cut

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
Blighted Land
On the ground, there are three toadstools.
*a Troll* is -STANDING- here.
Exits: North East South West Up.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

## No more mount =p He was hurting my ob anyways!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
Old Ruins
A giant earth beetle is -STANDING- here.
Exits: North East South West Down.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>They aren't here.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>hit *troll*
e
hit *troll*
They aren't here.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>bash dis  ## Wrong bind =p
Blighted Land
On the ground, there are three toadstools.
*a Troll* is -STANDING- here.
Exits: North East South West Up.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
You cleave *a Troll*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Troll* hits your left foot extremely hard.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Troll*:Bad>Rin narrates 'they not w'

Your bash at *a Troll* sends him sprawling.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>hit *troll*
bash
sta
You approach *a Troll*, trying to cleave him.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Troll*:Bad>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Troll*:Bad>Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Troll*:Bad>cha mood agg
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Troll*:Bad>
You cleave *a Troll*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Troll*:Bad>#   $tar is now set to {*troll*} [local]

*a Troll* seems to have recovered his senses.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Troll*:Bad>
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* leaves west.

## Shit shit!!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>bash
w
Bash what or whom?

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>hit *troll*
Old Ruins
*a Troll* is -STANDING- here.
Exits: North East South West Down.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>bash
Moreides narrates 'IS HE LOOTED?'
You approach *a Troll*, trying to cleave him.
*a Troll* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Troll*:Bad>Periannath narrates 'everyone you have to visit my friend GOULD's website ..
its awsome www.mume.8m.com'  ## Free advertising for Periannath!

Your bash at *a Troll* sends him sprawling.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Troll*:Bad>clo hatch

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Troll*:Bad>Ok.
Taromir narrates 'durcano was w of windswpt'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Troll*:Bad>close hatch

You cleave *a Troll*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Troll*:Awful>It's already closed!
You cleave *a Troll*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*a Troll* is stunned and will probably die soon.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Troll*:Awful>
You cleave *a Troll*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Troll*'s death cry.
*a Troll* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

## HOWL!!!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>exa corpse

Saving Fjn.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a forest green cloak (used)
a pair of soft leather sleeves (used)
a pair of soft leather boots (used)
a hard leather cap (brand new)
a thin, soft leather jerkin (tattered)
a ring
a stone

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>trop #
        *** TROPHY *** (Number Killed, Knowledge, Mobile)

   1,  1%,  #Ghnomb                   |   1,  0%,  #Outkast                  |
   1,  0%,  #Ruat                     |   1,  0%,  #Maneater                 |
   1,  0%,  #Granvil                  |   1,  0%,  #Xagor                    |
   1,  0%,  #Zargh                    |   1,  0%,  #Shaw                     |
   1,  0%,  #Suka                     |   1,  0%,  #Pete                     |
   1,  0%,  #Boomer                   |   1,  0%,  #Ktta                    |
   1,  0%,  #Newt                     |   2,  0%,  #Ior                      |
   1,  0%,  #Kasama                   |   1,  0%,  #Eggrat                   |
   1,  0%,  #Tushie                   |   1,  0%,  #Nushnak                 |
   1,  0%,  #Balthazar                |   1,  0%,  #Morog                    |
   1,  0%,  #Mammoth                  |                                      |

narr Ghnomb dies!  ## has title and


2001/08/10 20:02, Fujin: 
This was of course posted by p(Alweon) not actually Alweon =)

2001/08/10 20:15, Torkild: 
At the exact same time 3 darkies,gets some free ubereq. 4 powerpukes,vs 1 ok orc 1 soso orcCand 1 pesky bn. 3 pukes leave out,before i get flee out(i actually figured since we were 4 powerpukes i'd hit them...) they block and I'm freexp,instead of them being freexp as it shoulda been...
anyways grats on shining etc.

2001/08/10 21:02, Kill: 
Seems to me this troll was majorly lagged, or why else would he eat so many freaking bashes to you..i mean he eats one at bad, and its not like bash is exactly really fast. He almost got in though, even with crappy link

2001/08/10 21:07, Fujin: 
Perhaps he was trying to bash me and i was just quicker? He did come back to track me at bad afterall while i was wounded... I would not stay at bad if link was bad... then again i have a 190ms link and that would smoke the average of a 400ms linker...

2001/08/10 22:20, Durcano: 
nod, comf torkild ... i wondered why you guys didnt fight back.

2001/08/11 04:10, Voile:   
Nasty bear !

2001/08/11 10:23, Durcano: 
mobs always find right time when to FUCK YOU UP

2001/08/13 19:55, Devastator: 
Especially hardons:P and starved grey wolves!

2001/08/15 18:20, Molak: 
yea, hardons suck


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb  
 Good  
 Average  
 Poor  
 Awful Zorin 
Ratings before 2001/12/19 are not shown!
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back