Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
2 trolls meet 2 NSL (Roadkill)comments   back
(3 ratings and 4774 hits. Posted 2001/09/17)
### Uran mobdied at Nagash and I was going with him to recover corpse. He was sleeping
### moves in cave under overhang, when this happened.

k warg
You hit a ferocious warg's left foreleg extremely hard and shatter it.
A ferocious warg says 'Bastard! I'll get you for that, Roadkill!'
A ferocious warg says 'Prepare to die, Roadkill!'

### Ferocious wargs have delusions of grandieur.

o W C a ferocious warg:Hurt Uran:Hurt>
Uran hits a ferocious warg's right foreleg extremely hard and shatters it.

o W C a ferocious warg:Wounded Uran:Hurt>
A ferocious warg lightly hits Uran's body and tickles it.

o W C a ferocious warg:Wounded Uran:Hurt>
Woitkah tells you 'nods'

o W C a ferocious warg:Wounded Uran:Hurt>
A ferocious warg barely hits Uran's right foot and tickles it.

o W C a ferocious warg:Wounded Uran:Hurt>
You hit a ferocious warg's left hindleg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
A ferocious warg is stunned and will probably die soon.

o W C a ferocious warg:Awful Uran:Hurt>
Uran hits a ferocious warg's right foreleg extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore!
Your blood freezes as you hear a ferocious warg's death cry.
A ferocious warg is dead! R.I.P.

o W C>
Uran lies down and falls asleep.

o W C>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o W C>stat
OB: 148%, DB: -30%, PB: 0%, Armour: 4%. Wimpy: 300. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,123,683 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 16. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
 noquit

o W C>sc
585/585 hit, and 100/130 moves.

o W C>re
You are already resting.

o W C>ec
eat corpse
You are too full to eat more!

o W C>stat
OB: 148%, DB: -30%, PB: 0%, Armour: 4%. Wimpy: 300. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,123,683 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 16. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
 noquit

o W C>sc
585/585 hit, and 106/130 moves.

o W C>
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the south riding a warhorse.

### Ooops, we're busted!

* W C>
*a noble Elf* leaves south riding a warhorse.

o W C>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o W C>ke
[k *elf*]
They aren't here.

o W C>wake uran
You wake him up.

o W C>' noble elf
emote wheezes : noble elf
Ok.

* W C>
Uran clambers on his feet.

* W C>
Uran leaves south.
Under an Overhang
*a noble Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.

* W C>
Uran leaves east.
Rocky Flats
The black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
The black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.

o W C>ke
[k *elf*]
They aren't here.

o W C>ke
[k *elf*]

*a noble Elf* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.
Uran leaves east.
Camp Fire
The black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.

o W C>They aren't here.

o W C>
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.
Uran leaves east.
Large Hill

o W C>ke
[k *elf*]
They aren't here.
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.
Uran leaves east.
Birchwoods

o W C>ke
[k *elf*]

Uran leaves east.
Birchwoods

o W C>They aren't here.

o W C>
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.

* W C>ke
[k *elf*]
You try to hit *a noble Elf*, but he parries successfully.
*a cunning Hobbit* has arrived from the west.

### Hrm, the friends decide to go for the unnamed trolls (think Uran is a noname too)

* W C *a noble Elf*:Fine>
*a cunning Hobbit* leaves north.

* W C *a noble Elf*:Fine>
Uran strongly hits *a noble Elf*'s body and tickles it.

* W C *a noble Elf*:Fine>b
[bash]
[stand]
*a cunning Hobbit* has arrived from the north.

*a cunning Hobbit* pierces Uran's left foot and tickles it.

*a noble Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*a noble Elf* lightly pierces your left leg and tickles it.

*a cunning Hobbit* pierces Uran's right arm extremely hard.

*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a noble Elf* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* W C HP:Fine>
You are already standing.

* W C HP:Fine>
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.

* W C HP:Fine>ko
[k *hobbit*]
b
[bash]
[stand]

* W C HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

* W C HP:Fine>
*a cunning Hobbit* strongly pierces Uran's left foot and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine>
*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...

ko
[k *hobbit*]

* W C HP:Fine>ko
[k *hobbit*]
b
[bash]
[stand]

Uran panics, and attempts to flee.
Uran leaves north.

* W C HP:Fine>Bash what or whom?

* W C HP:Fine>
You are already standing.

* W C HP:Fine>
You try to hit *a cunning Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.
*a cunning Hobbit* pierces your right arm hard and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine *a cunning Hobbit*:Healthy>ke
[k *elf*]
Uran has arrived from the north.
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Fine *a cunning Hobbit*:Healthy>
*a cunning Hobbit* pierces your head hard and tickles it.

Your bash at *a cunning Hobbit* sends him sprawling.
*a noble Elf* utters the word 'yufzbarr'
*a noble Elf*'s fireball completely envelops you, causing infernal pain.

### Hehe, you bring fire, we bring hobbitmeat, let's have a cookout!

* W C HP:Fine *a cunning Hobbit*:Fine>
*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* W C HP:Fine *a cunning Hobbit*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Fine *a cunning Hobbit*:Fine>
*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Fine *a cunning Hobbit*:Fine>
You hit *a cunning Hobbit*'s body extremely hard.

* W C HP:Fine *a cunning Hobbit*:Fine>
You hit *a cunning Hobbit*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

### Hrm. So much for us being overpowered vs. hobbits, 2 hard hits and he isn't even hurt :P

* W C HP:Fine *a cunning Hobbit*:Fine>
*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a noble Elf* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* W C HP:Fine *a cunning Hobbit*:Fine>
*a cunning Hobbit* seems to have recovered his senses.

* W C HP:Fine *a cunning Hobbit*:Fine>
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.

* W C HP:Fine *a cunning Hobbit*:Fine>
*a cunning Hobbit* pierces your body hard and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine *a cunning Hobbit*:Fine>ko
[k *hobbit*]
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Fine *a cunning Hobbit*:Fine>
*a cunning Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a cunning Hobbit* leaves west.

* W C HP:Fine>ke
[k *elf*]
You strongly hit *a noble Elf*'s body.
*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Fine Uran:Hurt>b
[bash]
[stand]
*a cunning Hobbit* has arrived from the west.

*a cunning Hobbit* leaves west.

*a cunning Hobbit* has arrived from the west.

*a cunning Hobbit* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

*a cunning Hobbit* pierces your right leg extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

Your bash at *a noble Elf* sends him sprawling.

### No, stay a while. I insist.

* W C HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Fine Uran:Hurt>Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* W C HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Fine Uran:Hurt>
*a cunning Hobbit* pierces your right foot extremely hard and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Fine Uran:Hurt>
A ferocious warg has arrived from the west.

* W C HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Fine Uran:Hurt>
*a cunning Hobbit* pierces your right foot and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Fine Uran:Hurt>
A ferocious warg fails to hit you.

* W C HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Fine Uran:Hurt>
A ferocious warg says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Roadkill!'

* W C HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Fine Uran:Hurt>
You strongly hit *a noble Elf*'s right leg.

* W C HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Hurt Uran:Hurt>
*a cunning Hobbit* pierces your right leg hard and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Hurt Uran:Hurt>
*a noble Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*a noble Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*a noble Elf* lightly pierces Uran's body and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Hurt Uran:Hurt>
*a noble Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W C HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Hurt Uran:Hurt>
*a cunning Hobbit* pierces your right hand hard and tickles it.
*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a noble Elf* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* W C HP:Fine *a cunning Hobbit*:Fine>
*a cunning Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a cunning Hobbit* leaves west.

o W C HP:Fine a ferocious warg:Fine>
You hit a ferocious warg's left foreleg extremely hard and shatter it.

### I figured they'd flee now and we definitely don't have moves to spare to hunt, so 
### I decided to just whack the warg.

o W C HP:Fine a ferocious warg:Hurt>
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.

* W C HP:Fine a ferocious warg:Hurt>
Cagim narrates 'Sistina storeported!'
*a noble Elf* leaves west riding a warhorse.

o W C HP:Fine a ferocious warg:Hurt>
A ferocious warg hits your body and tickles it.

o W C HP:Hurt a ferocious warg:Hurt>
You hit a ferocious warg's left hindfoot extremely hard and shatter it.

o W C HP:Hurt a ferocious warg:Bad>
You hit a ferocious warg's right hindfoot extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore!
Your blood freezes as you hear a ferocious warg's death cry.
A ferocious warg is dead! R.I.P.

o W C HP:Hurt>
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.

* W C HP:Hurt>
*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You hear some apparently very far noise coming from the north.

### Ooh, ballsy elf. Kudos to him. Of course, both me and Uran are hurt, so maybe they
### thought they were going to win.

* W C HP:Hurt>ke
[k *elf*]
You approach *a noble Elf*, trying to hit him.

* W C HP:Hurt *a noble Elf*:Fine>b
[bash]
[stand]
Uran lightly hits *a noble Elf*'s right foot and tickles it.
*a noble Elf* barely pierces your head and tickles it.

*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a noble Elf* leaves north riding a warhorse.

o W C HP:Hurt>
You are already standing.

o W C HP:Hurt>
Uran leaves north.
Flats
*a noble Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.

* W C HP:Hurt>ke
[k *elf*]
You strongly hit *a noble Elf*'s left leg.

* W C HP:Hurt *a noble Elf*:Hurt>b
[bash]
[stand]
*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a noble Elf* leaves south riding a warhorse.

o W C HP:Hurt>
You are already standing.
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the south riding a warhorse.

* W C HP:Hurt>
Uran hits *a noble Elf*'s body hard.

* W C HP:Hurt>ke
[k *elf*]
You approach *a noble Elf*, trying to hit him.

* W C HP:Hurt *a noble Elf*:Hurt Uran:Hurt>
*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Hurt *a noble Elf*:Hurt Uran:Hurt>
You hit *a noble Elf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
*a noble Elf* pierces Uran's right arm very hard.

### This has to hurt a bit.

* W C HP:Hurt *a noble Elf*:Wounded Uran:Wounded>
*a noble Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W C HP:Hurt *a noble Elf*:Wounded Uran:Wounded>ke
[k *elf*]
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Hurt *a noble Elf*:Wounded Uran:Wounded>
*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a noble Elf* leaves south riding a warhorse.

o W C HP:Hurt>ke
[k *elf*]
Uran leaves south.
Birchwoods
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
*a noble Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
You approach *a noble Elf*, trying to hit him.

* W C HP:Hurt *a noble Elf*:Wounded>ke
[k *elf*]

Uran hits *a noble Elf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You hit *a noble Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*a noble Elf* dismounts from a warhorse, and stops riding him.
*a noble Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

### Eeek, doublehit from wounded to dead. Nasty.

* W C HP:Hurt *a noble Elf*:Dying>
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Hurt *a noble Elf*:Dying>
Uran hits *a noble Elf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a noble Elf*'s death cry.
*a noble Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a noble Elf*.

o W C HP:Hurt>
As Uran greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!

o W C HP:Hurt>gac
g all corpse
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

o W C HP:Hurt>grin
You grin evilly.
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

o W C HP:Hurt>stat
OB: 148%, DB: 20%, PB: 0%, Armour: 4%. Wimpy: 300. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,022,896 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 16. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
 novoid
 noquit
 a light wound at the right leg.

o W C HP:Hurt>tro #
                *** TROPHY *** (Number Killed, Knowledge, Mobile)

   1,  0%,  #Galádon                  |   1,  0%,  #Faeolle                  |
   2,  1%,  #Gabriel                  |   1,  0%,  #Halsgard                 |
   2,  0%,  #Nir                      |   3,  1%,  #Furfoot                  |
   1,  0%,  #Kuku                     |   3,  0%,  #Zaber                    |
   1,  0%,  #Abraxas                  |   1,  0%,  #Ermon                    |
   1,  0%,  #Warf                     |   1,  0%,  #Preston                  |
   1,  0%,  #Doigrim                  |   1,  0%,  #Araglas                  |
(rest of trophy cut off)

o W C HP:Hurt>nar galadon rip
Ok.

* W C HP:Fine>l
Birchwoods
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail (shrouded).
Uran the Mountain Troll is standing here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.

* W C HP:Fine>
Devastator narrates 'lol'
As Someone greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
You suddenly notice *Furfoot the Fallohid Hobbit*.

### Aaah, Furfoot! I guess I'm not a noname anymore :P

* W C HP:Fine>
*Furfoot the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves west.

o W C HP:Fine>ko
[k *hobbit*]
They aren't here.

o W C HP:Fine>
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

o W C HP:Fine>
Gnuttan narrates 'clap'

o W C HP:Fine>ko
[k *hobbit*]
Uran narrates 'come all e of overhang'
They aren't here.

o W C HP:Fine>
Âzakhîl narrates 'clap'

o W C HP:Fine>
Cagim tells you 'holy cow'

o W C HP:Fine>
Devastator narrates 'clap:P'

o W C HP:Fine>nar furfoot here
Ok.

o W C HP:Fine>
Cagim tells you 'where?'

o W C HP:Fine>stat
*Gurgel the Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
OB: 148%, DB: 20%, PB: 0%, Armour: 4%. Wimpy: 300. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,022,896 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 16. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
 novoid
 noquit
 a light wound at the right leg.

o W C HP:Fine>
Mochomurka tells you 'rocks , where'

o W C HP:Fine>
Devastator narrates 'where u killed? eoghha?'

o W C HP:Fine>
A shadow swiftly dodges *Gurgel the Orc*'s attempt to slash it.
A shadow says 'Glekula Ke toi, Doldol!'
A shadow barely hits *Gurgel the Orc*'s right hand and tickles it.

o W C HP:Fine>nar has shadow, overhang
Ok.

o W C HP:Fine>l
Birchwoods
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail (shrouded).
Uran the Mountain Troll is standing here.
A shadow is here, fighting *Gurgel the Orc*.
*Gurgel the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting a shadow.

o W C HP:Fine>
A shadow barely hits *Gurgel the Orc*'s left leg and tickles it.

o W C HP:Fine>
Uran tries to hit a shadow, but it parries successfully.
A shadow says 'GliKire nu pua, Glas!'

o W C HP:Fine>
*Gurgel the Orc* gurglar: hit hit

o W C HP:Fine>
Cagim has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.

* W C HP:Fine>k shadow
You hit a shadow's left arm extremely hard.
A shadow says 'Ab was yaur rahd nazmana Liondarl! I wirr renafpir yoe!'

* W C HP:Fine a shadow:Fine *Gurgel the Orc*:Fine>
*Gurgel the Orc* giggles.

* W C HP:Fine a shadow:Fine *Gurgel the Orc*:Fine>
You hit a shadow's body very hard.

* W C HP:Fine a shadow:Fine *Gurgel the Orc*:Fine>
Cagim begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Fine a shadow:Fine *Gurgel the Orc*:Fine>info

Uran says 'gr us and bob

* W C HP:Fine a shadow:Fine *Gurgel the Orc*:Fine>
You are a male Hill Troll.
You are 47 years, 6 months, and 2 days old.
You have played 19 days and 4 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Roadkill Überbasher (level 39).
You are eight feet six and weigh forty-four stone and one pound.
Perception: vision 10, hearing 17, smell 17. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
You are carrying fifty pounds of equipment. A tad uncomfortable, but no problem.
Your base abilities are: Str:25 Int:6 Wis:6 Dex:15 Con:19 Wil:16 Per:8.
Offensive Bonus: 148%, Dodging Bonus: 20%, Parrying Bonus: 0%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 4%.
Your mood is aggressive. You will flee if your hit points go below 300.
You have scored 19,627,210 experience points and you have 39,206 travel points.
You have been involved in some skirmishes for the forces of the Dark Lord.
You need 1,022,790 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 16 gold coins, 3 silver pennies, and 6 copper pennies.
You are speaking Morbeth.
You will swim if necessary.
You will climb if necessary.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
 noquit
 novoid
 a light wound at the right leg.

* W C HP:Fine a shadow:Fine *Gurgel the Orc*:Fine>
You hit a shadow's right leg extremely hard and shatter it.

* W C HP:Fine a shadow:Hurt *Gurgel the Orc*:Fine>
Mochomurka tells you 'good eq?'

* W C HP:Fine a shadow:Hurt *Gurgel the Orc*:Fine>
Cagim utters the words 'bfzahp ay bfugtizgg'

* W C HP:Fine a shadow:Hurt *Gurgel the Orc*:Fine>
A ferocious warg has arrived from the west.

* W C HP:Fine a shadow:Hurt *Gurgel the Orc*:Fine>
Uran disbands his group.

* W C HP:Fine a shadow:Hurt *Gurgel the Orc*:Fine>
Uran is now a group member.

* W C HP:Fine a shadow:Hurt *Gurgel the Orc*:Fine>lic
l i corpse
corpse (here) :
a black runed dagger (brand new)
a carved oak staff
a copper ring
a fine chain mail shirt (brand new)
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (brand new)
a forest green cloak (used)
a fortune in gold
a gleaming belt
a pair of soft leather boots (brand new)
a white hood (brand new)
a white pair of sleeves (brand new)
a red ruby
a thin pair of leather gloves (used)
two water skins
a sable pouch
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a large sack

* W C HP:Fine a shadow:Hurt *Gurgel the Orc*:Fine>
You are now a member of Cagim's group.

* W C HP:Fine a shadow:Hurt Gurgel:Fine>
Cagim begins some strange incantations...
You hit a shadow's body extremely hard and shatter it.

* W C HP:Fine a shadow:Wounded Gurgel:Fine>
Uran swiftly dodges a ferocious warg's attempt to hit him.

* W C HP:Fine a shadow:Wounded Gurgel:Fine>
A ferocious warg says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Uran!'

* W C HP:Fine a shadow:Wounded Gurgel:Fine>
You hit a shadow's left leg extremely hard and shatter it.

* W C HP:Fine a shadow:Bad Gurgel:Fine>
Uran says 'and then fol please

* W C HP:Fine a shadow:Bad Gurgel:Fine>
Cagim utters the words 'bfzahp ay bfugtizgg'
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

* W C HP:Fine a shadow:Bad Gurgel:Fine>
A ferocious warg barely hits Uran's body and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine a shadow:Bad Gurgel:Fine>
A shadow barely hits Gurgel's left leg and tickles it.

### I was just about to ask some1 to flush...

* W C HP:Fine a shadow:Bad Gurgel:Fine>
You suddenly notice *Furfoot the Fallohid Hobbit*.
*Furfoot the Fallohid Hobbit* places the Elven shortsword with a runic inscription in the back of Cagim, resulting in some
strange noises and some blood.

### Ergh.  A stingstab has to hurt. Brave hobbit.

* W C HP:Fine a shadow:Bad Gurgel:Fine>
Cagim now follows Uran.
You hit a shadow's left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

* W C HP:Fine a shadow:Awful Gurgel:Fine>
Cagim panics, and attempts to flee.
Cagim leaves north riding a pack horse.

* W C HP:Fine a shadow:Awful Gurgel:Fine>
*Furfoot the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves north.
A ferocious warg hits Uran's right hand and tickles it.

o W C HP:Fine a shadow:Awful Gurgel:Fine>
Devastator tells you 'huge congratulations:)'

o W C HP:Fine a shadow:Awful Gurgel:Fine>
Mochomurka narrates 'orcs galadon has shadow near oegha'
A ferocious warg barely hits Uran's right leg and tickles it.

o W C HP:Fine a shadow:Awful Gurgel:Fine>
You hit a shadow's head extremely hard and shatter it.
A shadow is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Gurgel slashes a shadow's right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
This is really a genocide...
Your blood freezes as you hear a shadow's death cry.
A shadow disappears into nothing.

o W C HP:Fine>
Cagim has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

* W C HP:Fine>gac
g all corpse
You get a large sack from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a water skin from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a copper ring from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a red ruby from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a fine chain mail shirt from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a white hood from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a fine pair of chain mail leggings from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a pair of soft leather boots from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a thin pair of leather gloves from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a white pair of sleeves from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a carved oak staff from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a forest green cloak from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a leather backpack from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a black runed dagger from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a gleaming belt from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a water skin from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a sable pouch from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You can't get a fortune in gold, you are carrying too many items already.
Uran gets a fortune in gold from the corpse of *an Elf*.

* W C HP:Fine>
Mochomurka narrates 'go there'
You suddenly notice *Furfoot the Fallohid Hobbit*.
*Furfoot the Fallohid Hobbit* strongly pierces Cagim's left arm.

* W C HP:Fine>gac
g all corpse
You can't find anything in the corpse.
Cagim panics, and attempts to flee.
Cagim leaves north riding a pack horse.

* W C HP:Fine>
A ferocious warg barely hits Uran's body and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine>
*Furfoot the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves north.

o W C HP:Fine>
Cagim has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

* W C HP:Fine>pas
put all sack
You put a large sack in a large sack.
You put a skull key in a large sack.
That would be an interesting topological experiment.
You put a water skin in a large sack.
You put a copper ring in a large sack.
You put a red ruby in a large sack.
You put a fine chain mail shirt in a large sack.
You put a white hood in a large sack.
You put a fine pair of chain mail leggings in a large sack.
You put a pair of soft leather boots in a large sack.
You put a thin pair of leather gloves in a large sack.
You put a white pair of sleeves in a large sack.
You put a carved oak staff in a large sack.
You put a forest green cloak in a large sack.
You put a leather backpack in a large sack.
You put a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks in a large sack.
You put a black runed dagger in a large sack.
You put a gleaming belt in a large sack.
A water skin won't fit in a large sack.
You put a sable pouch in a large sack.

* W C HP:Fine>
Cagim leaves west riding a pack horse.
Uran hits a ferocious warg's left foreleg extremely hard and shatters it.

o W C HP:Fine>gac
g all corpse
You can't find anything in the corpse.

### I thought there was some stuff still in corpse.

o W C HP:Fine>
You suddenly notice *Furfoot the Fallohid Hobbit*.

* W C HP:Fine>
*Furfoot the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves west.

o W C HP:Fine>ko

### And off he went. Damn Galadon for dying on us, now I can't have fun as a noname anymore :P



2001/09/17 11:35, Roadkill: 
This log is already posted on Mume.net, but I wanted to move here with most of the rest of the MUME population, so I decided to post it here too. Besides, I promised to do it.

2001/09/17 11:41, Devastator: 
Ehe unarmed rules:P comf for Galadon :/

2001/09/17 11:58, Shadrach: 
This line cracked me up for some strange reason:
A ferocious warg says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Roadkill!'

2001/09/17 12:17, Roadkill: 
Yea, like I said, they're megalomaniacs! Maybe he wanted to bore me to death. I don't know. I just don't know.

2001/09/17 12:21, Garth:   
No hobbitmeat? *sniff*

2001/09/17 13:14, Durcano: 
hmm - i have seen this one already *yawn* :p
post it to elvenrunes only! ;)

2001/09/17 13:15, Durcano: 
why? because mume.net team are lazy dorks
who dont bother to add login system to keep
small childrens away using other ppl name(s).

2001/09/17 15:05, Gretna: 
mumenetsuckass;)

2001/09/17 15:07, Gretna: 
im at work and bored as hell *yawn*, post some 'none moan' logs !!!!!! come ON!!!!

2001/09/18 02:56, Dlire:  -Glinfendel- 
bonus points for the comentary


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back