Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Trapped and stabbed (Smrtak)comments   back
(7 ratings and 4509 hits. Posted 2001/11/22)
we were fighting tbadish some 10 mins , i knew they will try  trap in oakendoor soon , 
anyway i felt kinda safe  so i followed Glaran when he fled e , well some bad luck flees too 

 

* R C Mana:Burning>
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
*Glaran the Dwarf* is standing here searching for tracks.
Exits: =North= East South.

* R C Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

* R C Mana:Burning>kill *Dwarf*

* R C Mana:Burning>
Diamonium smites *Glaran the Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard and tickles it.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Glaran the Dwarf* slashes Diamonium's right arm extremely hard.

* R C Mana:Burning>lead

Azazello pounds *Glaran the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

* R C Mana:Burning>
*Glaran the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Glaran the Dwarf* leaves east.

kill *Dwarf*

* R C Mana:Burning>
A Beggar has arrived from the east.

* R C Mana:Burning>
You stop riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg starts following you.

* C Mana:Burning>e
They aren't here.

* C Mana:Burning>
Inside a Small Stone Building
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Glaran the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: West.
ACK! Diamonium didn't follow you, you lost him.
ACK! Azazello didn't follow you, you lost him.

* C Mana:Burning>close pegs
It's already closed!

* C Mana:Burning>ce
close exit
Ok.

* C Mana:Burning>ce
ce
close exit
It's already closed!

* C Mana:Burning>ce
close exit
It's already closed!

* C Mana:Burning>ce
close exit
It's already closed!

* C Mana:Burning>ce
close exit
It's already closed!

* C Mana:Burning>ce
close exit
It's already closed!
The pegs is opened from the other side.

* C Mana:Burning>ce
close exit
It's already closed!
*Manaja the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from below.
*Bohemond the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
*Sagan the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
The Oakendoor is opened from the other side.

* C Mana:Burning>ce
close exit
Ok.

* C Mana:Burning>ce
ce
close exit
It's already closed!

* C Mana:Burning>
*Bohemond the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
close exit
It's already closed!

* C Mana:Burning>close exit
It's already closed!
*Sagan the Dwarf* smites your body extremely hard and tickles it.
You crush *Sagan the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Sagan the Dwarf*:Fine>open Oakendoor
w
Ok.
Azazello has arrived from the west.
*Glaran the Dwarf* closes the Oakendoor.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Sagan the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for you
r life!
Azazello opens the Oakendoor.
*Bogger the Dwarf* closes the Oakendoor.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Sagan the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Manaja the Sindarin Elf* crushes your left arm extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Sagan the Dwarf*:Fine>get rock pack
use rock Oakendoor
You get a twisted rock fragment from a leather backpack.
*Bohemond the Dwarf* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit west seems to blur for a while.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Sagan the Dwarf*:Fine>
As you throw a twisted rock frag
ment at the Oakendoor, there is an explosion.
The oakendoor seems to blur for a while.
Azazello opens the Oakendoor.
Bah tells you 'tam nejdu nemam bob ;P'
The Oakendoor closes quietly.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Sagan the Dwarf*:Fine>
The black sword of *Glaran the Dwarf* starts hitting a hungry warg.
Azazello intercepts *Glaran the Dwarf*'s blow.
 

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Sagan the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Muddy Cellar
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
Exits: Up.

o C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>u
Inside a Small Stone Building
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Glaran the Dwarf* is here, fighting Azazello.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Manaja the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Bohemond the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Sagan the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Azazello is here, fighting *Glaran the Dwarf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [West] Down.
Azazello panics, and attempts to flee.
AzazeAzazello leaves down.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Sagan the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
*Glaran the Dwarf* leaves down.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Sagan the Dwarf*:Fine>
Using his lockpicks, *Manaja the Sindarin Elf* tries to enable the Oakendoor's l
ock...

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Sagan the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Bogger the Dwarf* smites your right hand extremely hard.
Diamonium tells you 'ACK?'
Azazello has arrived from below.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Sagan the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Sagan the Dwarf* smites your left leg extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Sagan the Dwarf*:Fine>l w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You crush *Sagan the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Sagan the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Manaja the Sindarin Elf* skillfully picks the lock of the Oakendoor.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Sagan the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Glaran the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Sagan the Dwarf*:Fine>fras
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
The black sword of *Glaran the Dwarf* starts hitting Azazello.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Sagan the Dwarf*:Fine>
The oakendoor gave away under the pressure.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Sagan the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Bohemond the Dwarf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Sagan the Dwarf*:Fine>get rock pack
use rock Oakendoor
*Manaja the Sindarin Elf* closes the pegs.
You get a twisted rock fragment from a leather backpack.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Sagan the Dwarf*:Fine>
You throw a twisted rock fragmen
t in the direction of the Oakendoor.
The rock drops on the ground.
Diamonium tells you 'break?'

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Sagan the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
*Glaran the Dwarf* slashes your body extremely hard.
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Sagan the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Sagan the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

flee

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Sagan the Dwarf*:Fine>
Diamonium has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Sagan the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Alfank the Dwarf* opens the pegs.
Azazello leaves down.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Sagan the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Sagan the Dwarf* smites your left leg extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Sagan the Dwarf*:Fine>
Diamonium leaves west.
*Manaja the Sindarin Elf* leaves down.
*Bohemond the Dwarf* leaves down.
Azazello has arrived from below.
Your head stops stinging.
You flee head over heels.
Muddy Cellar
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
*Manaja the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Bohemond the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: Up.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You flee head over heels.
Inside a Small Stone Building
A twisted fragment of black rock lies on the ground.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Sagan the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Glaran the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Alfank the Dwarf* is standing here.
Azazello is standing here.
Exits: West Down.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
Azazello leaves west.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Bogger the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
*Alfank the Dwarf* leaves down.
*Sagan the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Bogger the Dwarf*:Healthy>w

The pegs closes quietly.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Bogger the Dwarf*:Healthy>flee
w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
Azazello is here, riding a hungry warg.
Diamonium is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: =North= East South.
It is raining.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You flee head over heels.
Inside a Small Stone Building
A twisted fragment of black rock lies on the ground.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Sagan the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Glaran the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: West.
*Sagan the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
You crush *Sagan the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and tickle it.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Sagan the * C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Sagan the Dwarf*:F
ine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Sagan the Dwarf*:Fine>
Diamonium tells you 'GETOUT'
The pegs is opened from the other side.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Sagan the Dwarf*:Fine>w

*Manaja the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from below.
*Bohemond the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Sagan the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
The black sword of *Glaran the Dwarf* starts hitting *Alfank the Dwarf*.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Sagan the Dwarf*:Fine>
You are already attempting to fl
ee!
*Manaja the Sindarin Elf* crushes your right foot extremely hard.
You flee head over heels.
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
Exits: =North= East South.
It is raining.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n

*Glaran the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
*Glaran the Dwarf* slashes your body extremely hard and shatters it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You crush *Glaran the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* C HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Glaran the Dwarf*:Hurt>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Glaran the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You suddenly notice *Imlis t
he Sindarin Elf*.
*Manaja the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Bohemond the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Sagan the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Inside a Small Stone Building
A twisted fragment of black rock lies on the ground.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: West Down.

** C HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>w
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
*Glaran the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Imlis the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Alfank the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Manaja the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Bohemond the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Sagan the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: =North= East South.
It is raining.
*Bohemond the Dwarf* begins some strange incantati*Bohemond the Dwarf* begins so
me strange incantations...

* C HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>n

*Sagan the Dwarf* smites your right foot extremely hard and shatters it.

* C HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Sagan the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Bogger the Dwarf* smites you
r body extremely hard and shatters it.
*Alfank the Dwarf* leaves east.
*Imlis the Sindarin Elf* leaves east.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Glaran the Dwarf* leaves north.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Sagan the Dwarf*:Fine>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Inside a Small Stone Building
A twisted fragment of black rock lies on the ground.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Alfank the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: West Down.
You suddenly notice *Imlis the Sindarin Elf*.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Burning>flee

*Manaja the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Bohemond the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Sagan the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Alfank the Dwarf* leaves west.
*Bohemond the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

* C HP:Bad Mana:Burning>w
*Sagan the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
You will attempt to flee!
*Manaja the Sindarin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Sagan the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your
 life!
Diamonium tells you 'i almost broke'
You flee head over heels.
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Alfank the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =North= East South.
It is raining.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Burning>
Azazello yells 'idiots '
*Alfank the Dwarf* leaves east.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Burning>
Lightning starts to show in the sky.
You bleed from open wounds.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Burning>get bluescroll pouch
recite bluescroll

*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
You feel your muscles regain some of their former energy.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Burning>
You get a blue scroll from a sable pouch.
*Alfank the Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* C HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt>get bluescroll pouch
recite bluescroll
You recite a blue scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.

* C HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You get a blue scroll from a
 sable pouch.
*Glaran the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
You flee head over heels.
On the Road to Tharbad
A Large Sign is standing here.
Exits: North East =South= =West=.

* C HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
You recite a blue scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the south.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>flee
You flee head over heels.
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Alfank the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Glaran the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Manaja the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Bohemond the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Sagan the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: =North= East South.
*Sagan the Dwarf* quickly ap*Sagan the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smit
e you.
You crush *Sagan the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Sagan the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Bohemond the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Sagan the Dwarf*:Fine>n

You flee head over heels.
Outside the North Gate of Tharbad
A vial filled with a reddish liquid lies in the dust.
Exits: North South.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Alfank the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Glaran the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Manaja the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Bohemond the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Sagan the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: =North= East South.
*Alfank the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound *Alfank the Dwarf* quickl
y approaches, trying to pound you.
*Manaja the Sindarin Elf* leaves north.
*Bohemond the Dwarf* leaves north.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves north.
*Sagan the Dwarf* leaves north.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the north.
*Glaran the Dwarf* slashes your left foot extremely hard.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for yo
ur life!
You flee head over heels.
On the Road to Tharbad
A Large Sign is standing here.
*Manaja the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Bohemond the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Sagan the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: North East =South= =West=.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
*Manaja the Sindarin Elf* crushes your body extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* C HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Manaja the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
Road to Tharbad
The corpse of a smuggler is lying here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: =North= =East= South West.

* C HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>n
Curve in the Road
Diamonium is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: North East =South= =West=.

* C HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>rbm
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the south.

* C HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>n
On a Soft Grassy Bank
Azazello is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: North East South West.

* C HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>n

Diamonium comforts you.

* C HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
On a Low Plateau
A wild sheep with a short, grayish coat grazes here.
Exits: North East South West.

* C HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>e
e
On a Steep, Grassy Escarpment
A mole is looking out of a mole-hill here.
Exits: North East South West.

* C HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
Amid the Grasses of a Lush Plain
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: North East South West.

* C HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>narr out
e
Ok.

// i spammed to demons used all draughts , i thought u cant stab with demon wolf in room , seems u can :)

 

o W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Weak>ligh
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Azazello : 4 wolves s

where
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>Players in your zone
--------------------
Smrtak               - Large Cave in a Hillside
Azazello             - Large Cave in a Hillside

o W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
You see *Glaran the Dwarf* scouting from the north!

o W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>tell ramangth where r u
Azazello reports: 317/420 hit, 46/46 mana, and 67/153 moves.
No-one by that name here...

o W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>sc
159/475 hit, 23/63 mana, and 15/154 moves.

o W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>l
Large Cave in a Hillside
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Azazello is standing here.

o W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            the huge, black mace
<worn as shield>     a defiled dwarven shield (used)
<worn on head>       the Dragonhelm (brand new)
<worn on body>       a shining breastplate (brand new)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (used)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of vambraces (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thick pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of greaves (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (used)
<worn a<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn around neck>   a grotesque necklace with several pairs of ears
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and some sets of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a violet orchid
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a <worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (dented)
<worn on belt>       a crude orkish horn

o W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>l
Large Cave in a Hillside
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Azazello is standing here.

o W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>sc
161/475 hit, 24/63 mana, and 17/154 moves.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
Azazello begins some strange incantations...

o W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
*Imlis the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the south.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>l
Large Cave in a Hillside
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Azazello is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Imlis the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
*Imlis the Sindarin Elf* leaves north.
Azazello utters the words 'cure light'
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
Azazello begins some strange incantations...
Saving Smrtak.

o W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
Diamonium tells you 'i go Oie'

o W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>l n

Azazello utters the words 'cure light'
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>o W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
Azazello closes the rock.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>tdi demons
tell diamonium demons
Ok.
Azazello opens the rock.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>tdi fast
tell diamonium fast
Ok.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>l

Azazello snores loudly.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
Large Cave in a Hillside
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Azazello is standing here.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
You suddenly notice *Imlis the Sindarin Elf*.
Suddenly *Imlis the Sindarin Elf* stabs you in the back.                   //sucky stab :)
That really HURT!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Imlis the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>sear quic
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Imlis the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>
You flee head
over heels.
Deep in the Mist
*Glaran the Dwarf* is standing here scouting.
Exits: North East South.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Slow>e

*Glaran the Dwarf* stops scouting southwards.
The black sword of *Glaran the Dwarf* starts to hit you!
*Glaran the Dwarf* slashes your right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Glaran the Dwarf*:Fine>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You suddenly notice *Imlis the Sindarin Elf*.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Glaran the Dwarf*:Fine>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Glaran the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fight
ing for your life!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Glaran the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You are already attempting to flee!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Glaran the Dwarf*:Fine>
Azazello has arrived from the south.
You flee head over heels.
Deep in the Misty Wetland
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: North East South West.


//and ooc i ran they followed me inside , no orcs came there so i rented



2001/11/22 16:50, Lng: 
Lol nice ending :)

This was hilarious: Diamonium tells you 'ACK?'

And too bad u didn't notice in spam:

A twisted fragment of black rock lies on the ground.

2001/11/22 16:51, Astar:   
1 wolf isn't enough to be safe from stab, 2 wolves are like 70% to fail stab, 3+ wolves are 99% safe :p

2001/11/22 16:59, Manaja:   
8O Next time buddy!

2001/11/22 17:03, Smrtak: 
next time it will be as usually , Manaja dead me fine :)

2001/11/22 17:14, Roadkill: 
Nice if you got ooc, starting out at slow moves. Got bob from Dia?

2001/11/22 17:16, Smrtak: 
Vellum bobbed me gig

2001/11/22 17:22, Glaran: 
That was some sucky stab ...
and Smrt, You were trying to trap me in there first, and poisoned too :) TICKLE!

2001/11/22 17:45, Zorgoth: 
Too bad this moron didnt die to his own medicine.

2001/11/22 18:25, Smrtak: 
i love u 2 zorgoth

2001/11/22 18:27, Manaja:   
*gig* phew Zorgoth hates Smrtak instead of me now!!!
Wheeee

2001/11/22 18:29, Lehto:   
PANIC!

2001/11/22 18:50, Forin:   
Smrtak survived -> awful rating. Too bad his rocks didn't explode.

2001/11/22 18:54, Alfank:   
We did come to ooc!

2001/11/22 19:28, Ajax: 
What a crappy stab, from wounded to bad?? On plus side, 2 more rocks and a blue scroll down, minus side he'll just smob to get them back again. Without scrolls/rocks, Smrt groups are nothing

2001/11/22 19:33, Manaja:   
*ROFL* WHAT A STAB!!!!! WHAT A STAB.. Imlis you are my star 8)

Imlis claims he has 100% stab.. and had brd and is level 25!!
Stab is still like a hit.. it leaves wound to the place you score the hit - my guess is he stabbed smrtak on head -> dragonhelm -100hps
so it actually was like 180 hps stab? 8)

2001/11/22 19:38, Imlis: 
I now tried my stab, did 180 dam, so yes, should have been on head.

2001/11/22 19:49, Porien: 
Stab goes through armour - dragonhelm doesnt mean anything when you get stabbed

2001/11/22 19:50, Liliah: 
Well, too bad :>

2001/11/22 19:53, Manaja:   
Armour spell is armour too 8)

None notices difference when being stabbed in metal or in leather
because simple metal protects up to 13 hps or so and you really don't notice difference if there's 170hps or 190 hps stab!
*nod self*
now with dragonhelm you do notice

2001/11/22 20:25, Devastator: 
Hehe good u got away of overkillers:)

2001/11/22 20:40, Cur: 
Hehe if that'd been me stabbing, Smrtak wouldn't have lived ;-)

2001/11/22 21:04, Faint: 
but then again, imlis needs 2 to kill a level 24 bn aint that right imlis?

2001/11/22 22:37, Ajax: 
That's funny Devastator, since when is Luke NOT a total overkiller? Was it the day you started following him around from trap to trap? Then it's not overkill, it's skill?

2001/11/22 23:07, Toe: 
Lovely :) Thrilling log to read, for me atleast..

2001/11/22 23:38, Nimroth:   
Imlis r kleeeeeeeeen!

2001/11/23 00:24, Vodin:   
If Manaja is right then this is ridicoulous! Backstab is what it mean a stab in the back... not the legs not the hands and certainly not the head. Usually high on the back to pierce lungs so the victim will choke on blood and wont be able to yell.

2001/11/23 01:16, Manaja:   
It is a fact that sometimes when you stab you do get wound on head/foot etc.

2001/11/23 01:26, Ytinas: 
Or slitting a throat :P

2001/11/23 03:25, Lochdale: 
It was a fun log to read as I figured he was dead in the end. It did. however, make me realize that we play two different muds. One is the mume of the odd scroll or two the other is the perma-smob labs who hoarde scrolls and rocks so they cant ever get caught out. Guess which one Luke plays?

2001/11/23 04:37, Jocke:   
Arch puke Glaran!

2001/11/23 07:40, Enforcer: 
*tickle* Jocke, look who's talking :)

2001/11/23 10:42, Devastator: 
Get lost Ajax, stupid Norsu follower. I know Luke overkills much but I do not wish anyone to be overkilled. You think I spamfollow Luke? *cough* you don't know me then:)

Well anyway my time has gone, times change and I am too bored releveling so much again, maybe I'll do that later:)

2001/11/23 12:20, Rogon:   
Trappers against trappers. Can there be a winner in such a fight? hmmm.

2001/11/23 12:28, Durcano: 
there can: most settled players (rocks/scrolls)
who got most of em - those win. :p

2001/11/23 13:28, Porien: 
Well, in help to backstab skill (or somewhere else) is weritten, that this skill allows backstabber to find way through persons armour. Not magic armour, because it has another nature. It was just sucky stab of sucky thief played by sucky player! *grin* ,)

2001/11/23 14:55, Dunder: 
Like Gretna, I'd like to see something equal to exploding rocks with scrolls. Reading a powerful, magical scroll should blow your mind - stopping you from reading another one for one mume day. Scrolls will still be powerful, but the 'perma-smob-labs-of-hoarding' will be tuned down a bit. You'd have to think 'Shall I use my blue scroll and go for the win, or do I need my vellum to get away?'

2001/11/23 15:55, Aschit: 
*nod* Dunder. Then it would make use of scrolls a strategical choice.

2001/11/23 16:21, Fagil:   
well actually person with most rocks might aswell die :)

2001/11/23 18:21, Lochdale: 
Really good idea Dunder. It makes a lot of sense and would bring a little strategy into the mix.

2001/11/23 19:15, Cele: 
Ehe, of course you can alwasy say.. ah, sucky stab, unluky. But you can also say, ah, nice luck, i got stab in:) Same with folling inside known closable. Btw, Ajax, come play troll sometimes, that would help.

2001/11/24 20:19, Manaja:   
If someone is willing to waste a lot of time spamsmobbing for scrolls and rocks i see no harm in that.

Nothing stops you from doing the same.

2001/11/25 00:06, Ajax: 
Why would I play troll? That has to be the most boring race ever invented in Mume history. I'd rather watch dwarf porn than play a boring troll char. As for Manaja, you are right, nothing stops us from being totally boring trap chars. I suppose I could quit my job rl where I actually work 45 hours a week so I could try and match Luke's smob time, I'm sure the rewards would be worth it.

2001/11/25 04:09, Deimus: 
Imlis you backstab like a little girl in the sunday choir. I hope
i get to fight you so i can relieve you of your eq.
this log gets 0 stars because smrtak lived. i was hoping
the lame trapwhore would rip to a huge overkill group.

2001/11/25 04:21, Gonfor:   
I too like Dunder's idea. Anything to make the game a little more balanced for those of us who can't play 24/7 is a good idea IMHO. As for Manaja's comment that 'Nothing stops you from doing the same,' I have just three words: wife, kids, and job. Sure, those are my choices. But playing MUME is also my choice and it would be nice to play the same MUME as everyone else.


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back