Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Shooters in hillmen :p (for bored ones) (Kobold)comments   back
  
(15 ratings and 5374 hits. Posted 2002/01/16)
## oke ... 1st small story:
      thing was that silicon ate stab somwhere from Sammy and
      i told him to run hillmen and see if it follows. i did
      hide before exit - so if tons come, i tell him to get out and
      we leave.
## and here goes thx to sammy who was not calling help(or maybe he did)
      while we were fighting. anyway, after i got outta there, already 2-3 pukes
      were around.

Barren Plain
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* W C>sneak
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

* W S C>1
#Ok. {z} aliases {kill}.
w
hqEntrance to the Hillmen Village
Exits: [north], *east*.

* W S C>
hhide quick
You attempt to hide yourself.
t
uks gaOk.

* W S C>te
#Ok. $uks is now set to {gate}.
hide thoro
You attempt to hide yourself.
Ok.

* W S C>
Someone opens the gate.
You suddenly notice *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*.

* W S C>
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* leaves north.

* W S C>
The gate closes quietly.

* W S C>#Ok. $reply is now set to {Silicon}.

Silicon tells you 'come'

* W S C>oo;n;clo gate s
Ok.

* W S C>piYou feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Inside the Gate
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
Exits: [north], *(south)*.

* W S C>ck Ok.

* W S C>gate s
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...
uks gate
#Ok. $uks is now set to {gate}.
You manage to enable the lock.

* W S C>
You swiftly dodge a hillman-warrior's attempt to hit you.
You pierce a hillman-warrior's right foot extremely hard.

* W S C a hillman-warrior:Fine>
You swiftly dodge a hillman-warrior's attempt to hit you.

* W S C a hillman-warrior:Fine>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* W S C a hillman-warrior:Fine>
You pierce a hillman-warrior's left arm very hard.

* W S C a hillman-warrior:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C a hillman-warrior:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C a hillman-warrior:Fine>
Saving Kobold.

* W S C a hillman-warrior:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You pierce a hillman-warrior's body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* W S C a hillman-warrior:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C a hillman-warrior:Fine>o

You dodge a bash from a hillman-warrior who loses his balance and falls.

* W S C a hillman-warrior:Fine>It seems to be locked.   ## great - mobtrap :p

* W S C a hillman-warrior:Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* W S C a hillman-warrior:Fine>o
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C a hillman-warrior:Fine>p g
A hillman-warrior sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
at* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Fine>
A hillman-warrior lightly hits your body and tickles it.
e n

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!
uk* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Fine>s ga
You try to flee, but cannot!
te
#Ok. $uks is now set to {gate}.

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Fine>w
You try to flee, but cannot!
ie b* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Fine>ow

You try to flee, but cannot!
a* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Fine>l z s
You try to flee, but cannot!
h
#Ok. {z} aliases {sh}.

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!
Your head stops stinging.

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Fine>It seems to be locked.
A hillman-warrior hits your head and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Fine>
You stop using a black runed dagger.
You skillfully wield a black horn shortbow, looking very evil-minded.
A hillman-warrior strongly hits your left leg and tickles it.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Fine>op g
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Fine>ate n
It seems to be locked.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Fine>rep
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Fine>l 
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Fine>pic
You lightly hit a hillman-warrior's body and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Fine>k 
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Fine>gate
Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Fine>!

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Fine>!Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Fine>
!You seem to be repeating yourself today.
You dodge a bash from a hillman-warrior who loses his balance and falls.

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Fine>
!You seem to be repeating yourself today.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Fine>
You seem to be repeating yourself today.

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You hit a hillman-warrior's right foot and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Hurt>cm
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Hurt>w
Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Hurt>wi
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Hurt>e #Ok. $reply is now set to {Silicon}.

Silicon tells you 'fuck bad'

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Hurt>
wie 
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Hurt>
wie 
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You lightly hit a hillman-warrior's left foot and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Hurt>dagger
You stop using a black horn shortbow.
You skillfully wield a black runed dagger, looking very evil-minded.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Hurt>repl p
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Hurt>ick gat
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Hurt>e
reOk.
You dodge a bash from a hillman-warrior who loses his balance and falls.

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Hurt>pl #Ok. $reply is now set to {Silicon}.

Silicon tells you 'me out'
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Hurt>tyra g
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Hurt>ate ol
You pierce a hillman-warrior's right foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Hurt>i k
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Hurt>inni
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Hurt>
You pierce a hillman-warrior's left foot very hard.

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Hurt>repl 
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Hurt>ma 
You dodge a bash from a hillman-warrior who loses his balance and falls.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Hurt>e#Ok. $reply is now set to {Silicon}.

Silicon tells you 'TA PICKIS KINNI'
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Hurt>xitite 
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You pierce a hillman-warrior's right foot very hard.

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Wounded>t
You hear a *click* in a lock.                                           ## thank you :)

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Wounded>aga
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Wounded>, 
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A hillman-warrior lightly hits your body and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Wounded>f
You are already attempting to flee!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Wounded>
The gate is opened from the other side.

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Wounded>v
You flee head over heels.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, (south), [west], up.

* W S C HP:Fine> ho
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* leaves south.

* W S C HP:Fine>bbit
#Ok. $target is now set to {hobbit}.
s
0
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Inside the Gate
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
Exits: *(north)*, [south].
You suddenly notice *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*.

* W S C HP:Fine>cma
Wielding something to shoot with might help...

* W S C HP:Fine>1
#Ok. {z} aliases {kill}.
0
Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* barely hits your right foot and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Healthy>#Ok. $reply is now set to {Silicon}.

Silicon tells you 'ja ma failisin ramedalt shooti'

* W S C HP:Fine *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Healthy>1
#Ok. {z} aliases {kill}.

*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W S C HP:Fine *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Healthy>wie 
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* swiftly dodges a hillman-warrior's attempt to hit
him.

* W S C HP:Fine *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Healthy>
wi 
A hillman-warrior tries to hit *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*, but he parries
successfully.
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W S C HP:Fine *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Healthy>
wie
You strongly pierce *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*'s body and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Fine> bow
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W S C HP:Fine *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Fine>
aYou stop using a black runed dagger.
You skillfully wield a black horn shortbow, looking very evil-minded.

* W S C HP:Fine *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Fine>l 
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* leaves north.

* W S C HP:Fine> z sh
#Ok. {z} aliases {sh}.
n
0
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, (south), [west], up.

* W S C HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>s
0
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Inside the Gate
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
Exits: *(north)*, [south].

* W S C HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>n
0
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, (south), [west], up.

* W S C HP:Fine>e
0Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Stables
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *west*.

o W S C HP:Fine>#Ok. $reply is now set to {Silicon}.
Silicon tells you 'ERR FLEED'
Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Fine>w
sYou blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, (south), [west], up.

* W S C HP:Fine>
0
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Inside the Gate
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
Exits: *(north)*, [south].

* W S C HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>
A hillman-warrior passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

* W S C HP:Fine>n
uYou blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, (south), [west], up.
You smell blood.

* W S C HP:Fine>
0
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Watchtower
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *down*.
You suddenly notice *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*.

* W S C HP:Fine>d
0
Your victim has disappeared!
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* leaves down.

* W S C HP:Fine>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, (south), [west], up.
You smell blood.

* W S C HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>s
0You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Inside the Gate
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
Exits: *(north)*, [south].

* W S C HP:Fine>
Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>n
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, (south), [west], up.

* W S C HP:Fine>0
u
0Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Watchtower
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *down*.

* W S C HP:Fine>reShoot whom?
A hillman-warrior tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Healthy>pl 
f
Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Healthy>dYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Healthy>
eNo way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Healthy>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Healthy>
You suddenly notice *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*.
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* shoots your right leg extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Healthy>e

You flee head over heels.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, (south), [west], up.

* W S C HP:Fine>e
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Stables
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *west*.

o W S C HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Fine>w
uYou blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, (south), [west], up.
You smell blood.

* W S C HP:Fine>
0
#Ok. $reply is now set to {Silicon}.
Silicon tells you 'ma warrens'
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Watchtower
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *down*.

* W S C HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>d
0You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, (south), [west], up.
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* leaves east.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>u
0
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Watchtower
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *down*.

* W S C HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>d
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, (south), [west], up.

* W S C HP:Fine>e
0#Ok. $reply is now set to {Silicon}.
Silicon tells you 'MA OUT'

You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Stables
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *west*.

o W S C HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Fine>l w
w

o W S C HP:Fine>uYou blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, (south), [west], up.

* W S C HP:Fine>
0
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Watchtower
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *down*.

* W S C HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>d
s
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, (south), [west], up.

* W S C HP:Fine>0
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Inside the Gate
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
Exits: *(north)*, [south].

* W S C HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>
A hillman-warrior hits your left leg and tickles it.
You strongly hit a hillman-warrior's right leg.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Wounded>
You swiftly dodge a hillman-warrior's attempt to hit you.

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Wounded>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, (south), [west], up.

* W S C HP:Fine>u
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Watchtower
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *down*.

* W S C HP:Fine>d
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, (south), [west], up.

* W S C HP:Fine>u

You suddenly notice *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* leaves up.
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Watchtower
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *down*.
You smell blood.

* W S C HP:Fine>fqq
flush quick
0
You begin to search ...
You have revealed *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*!
You lightly hit *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*'s body and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Fine>
You shoot *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*'s left foot extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Fine *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Fine>0
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* leaves down.

* W S C HP:Fine>0
Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>d
0
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, (south), [west], up.

* W S C HP:Fine>u
0
0
Your victim has disappeared!
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* leaves up.

* W S C HP:Fine>
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Watchtower
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *down*.
You suddenly notice *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*.

* W S C HP:Fine>0
A hillman-warrior hits *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*'s right hand and tickles it.
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* barely hits a hillman-warrior's right arm and tickles
it.
0
You shoot *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*'s left arm extremely hard.
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* leaves down.

* W S C HP:Fine>0
d
0
Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>#Ok. $reply is now set to {Silicon}.
Silicon tells you 'ok cafe '
Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, (south), [west], up.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* leaves east.
Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>e
0
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Stables
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *west*.
You suddenly notice *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Your victim has disappeared!
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* leaves west.

o W S C HP:Fine>0
Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Fine>w
0
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, (south), [west], up.

* W S C HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>u
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Watchtower
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *down*.
You suddenly notice *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*.
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* leaves down.

* W S C HP:Fine>0
Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>d

A hillman-warrior tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Fine>0
Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, (south), [west], up.

* W S C HP:Fine>d
0
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>u
0
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Watchtower
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *down*.

* W S C HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>d
0
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, (south), [west], up.

* W S C HP:Fine>reShoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>pl tule
e
He can't hear you.

* W S C HP:Fine>0
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Stables
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *west*.

o W S C HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Fine>w
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, (south), [west], up.

* W S C HP:Fine>u
0
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Watchtower
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *down*.

* W S C HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>b
Locutis narrates '*man* w of crack on trail'

* W S C HP:Fine>eep silicon
fOk.

* W S C HP:Fine>qq
flush quick
You begin to search ...
You have revealed *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*!
You try to hit *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Fine>tt 
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* shoots your left foot extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Fine *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Fine>
0He can't hear you.

* W S C HP:Fine *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Fine>
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* leaves down.

* W S C HP:Fine>0
Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>
A hillman-warrior tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Healthy>d
0
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Healthy>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine a hillman-warrior:Healthy>f
You suddenly notice *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*.
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* shoots your body extremely hard.
You flee head over heels.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, (south), [west], up.

* W S C HP:Fine>0
#Ok. $reply is now set to {Silicon}.

Silicon tells you 'nuh'

* W S C HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>e
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Stables
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *west*.

o W S C HP:Fine>w
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, (south), [west], up.
You smell blood.

* W S C HP:Fine>u
0You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Watchtower
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *down*.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>d
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, (south), [west], up.

* W S C HP:Fine>e
repYou feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Stables
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *west*.

o W S C HP:Fine>l
fOk.

o W S C HP:Fine>qq
flush quick
You begin to search ...
0
You didn't find anyone.

o W S C HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Fine>0
Locutis narrates 'he dont hit that hard'

o W S C HP:Fine>
Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Fine>0
Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>0
vShoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>h
You suddenly notice *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*.
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* shoots your right arm extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Fine>
#Ok. $target is now set to {*hobbit*}.
w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Hurt *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Fine>0
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Fine>
0
You shoot *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*'s left hand extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* leaves west.

o W S C HP:Hurt>0
Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Hurt>#Ok. $reply is now set to {Silicon}.

Locutis narrates 'and he crushes'
Silicon tells you 'mida teen'

o W S C HP:Hurt>w
0
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, (south), [west], up.

* W S C HP:Hurt>0
You shoot *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*'s left arm extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>0
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* leaves south.

* W S C HP:Hurt>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Hurt>s
0
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Inside the Gate
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: *(north)*, [south].
A hillman-warrior passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

* W S C HP:Hurt>clo gat*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* leaves north.

* W S C HP:Hurt>e n
!Ok.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Hurt>op gate n
n
Ok.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, (south), [west], up.

* W S C HP:Hurt>0
0
Your victim has disappeared!
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* leaves south.
Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Hurt>0
Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Hurt>s
cYou feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Inside the Gate
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
Exits: *(north)*, [south].

* W S C HP:Hurt>
c
Ok.

* W S C HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Hurt>o
Ok.

* W S C HP:Hurt>n
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, (south), [west], up.

* W S C HP:Hurt>0
Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Hurt>e
0
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Stables
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *west*.

o W S C HP:Hurt>Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Hurt>w
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, (south), [west], up.

* W S C HP:Hurt>u
0
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Watchtower
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *down*.

* W S C HP:Hurt>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Hurt>d
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, (south), [west], up.
You smell blood.

* W S C HP:Hurt>e
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Stables
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *west*.

o W S C HP:Hurt>w
0
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, (south), [west], up.

* W S C HP:Hurt>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Hurt>fqq
flush quick
You begin to search ...
s
You have revealed *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*!
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* swiftly dodges your attempt to hit him.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* shoots your right arm extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>n

*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Hurt *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Inside the Gate
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
Exits: *(north)*, [south].

* W S C HP:Hurt>n
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, (south), [west], up.
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* leaves south.

* W S C HP:Hurt>0
Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Hurt>s
cYou feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Inside the Gate
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
Exits: *(north)*, [south].
You suddenly notice *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
c
c
c*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* leaves north.
Ok.

* W S C HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Hurt>
c
0
c
It's already closed!
A hillman-warrior bleeds from open wounds.

* W S C HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Hurt>o
It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Hurt>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Hurt>n
It's already closed!
You swiftly dodge a hillman-warrior's attempt to hit you.
You lightly hit a hillman-warrior's left arm and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Hurt a hillman-warrior:Wounded>Ok.
A hillman-warrior hits your left leg and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Hurt a hillman-warrior:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* W S C HP:Hurt a hillman-warrior:Wounded>f
oYou are already attempting to flee!
You flee head over heels.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, (south), [west], up.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
f
It's already open!

* W S C HP:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Inside the Gate
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
Exits: *(north)*, [south].
The gate closes quietly.

* W S C HP:Hurt>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Hurt>o
Ok.

* W S C HP:Hurt>op gate n
n
It's already open!
The gate closes quietly.

* W S C HP:Hurt>#Ok. $uks is now set to {gate}.
The gate seems to be closed.
Saving Kobold.

* W S C HP:Hurt>o
You swiftly dodge a hillman-warrior's attempt to hit you.
You lightly hit a hillman-warrior's body and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Hurt a hillman-warrior:Wounded>
Ok.
You swiftly dodge a hillman-warrior's attempt to hit you.
You flee head over heels.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, (south), [west], up.

* W S C HP:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Inside the Gate
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
Exits: *(north)*, [south].
The gate closes quietly.

* W S C HP:Hurt>o
#Ok. $reply is now set to {Silicon}.
Ok.
The gate closes quietly.
Silicon tells you 'utle mis teen noh'

* W S C HP:Hurt>n
#Ok. $uks is now set to {gate}.
The gate seems to be closed.

* W S C HP:Hurt>o
n
Ok.

* W S C HP:Hurt>#Ok. $uks is now set to {gate}.
The gate closes quietly.
The gate seems to be closed.

* W S C HP:Hurt>o
Ok.

* W S C HP:Hurt>n
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, (south), [west], up.
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* closes the gate.

* W S C HP:Hurt>o
n
Ok.

* W S C HP:Hurt>o
#Ok. $uks is now set to {door}.
The door seems to be closed.
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* closes the gate.

* W S C HP:Hurt>Ok.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* closes the gate.

* W S C HP:Hurt>e
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Stables
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *west*.

o W S C HP:Hurt>vh
#Ok. $target is now set to {*hobbit*}.
wie dagger
= You stop using a black horn shortbow.
You skillfully wield a black runed dagger, looking very evil-minded.

o W S C HP:Hurt>100
w
9Wimpy set to: 100

* W S C HP:Hurt>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, [south], [west], up.

* W S C HP:Hurt>vBackstab whom?

* W S C HP:Hurt>h
#Ok. $target is now set to {*hobbit*}.
e
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Stables
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *west*.

o W S C HP:Hurt>fqq
flush quick
wiYou begin to search ...
e bow
al zYou have revealed *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*!
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt> sh
#Ok. {z} aliases {sh}.
You stop using a black runed dagger.
You skillfully wield a black horn shortbow, looking very evil-minded.
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* shoots your right foot extremely hard.
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* barely hits your left hand and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>0
0
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* shoots your body extremely hard.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

* W S C HP:Wounded *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>0*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

0You shoot *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*'s right foot extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Wounded *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
0
You shoot *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*'s right foot extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Wounded *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>0
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
0
0
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* swiftly dodges your attempt to shoot him.

* W S C HP:Wounded *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* shoots your right leg very hard.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

* W S C HP:Wounded *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>0
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
0
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* swiftly dodges your attempt to shoot him.

* W S C HP:Wounded *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>0
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* shoots your head extremely hard and shatters it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

* W S C HP:Wounded *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>0
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
0
0
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* shoots your left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

* W S C HP:Bad *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
You flee head over heels.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, [south], [west], up.

* W S C HP:Bad>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Bad>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Bad>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Bad>e
Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Bad>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Bad>
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Stables
There are two silver-tipped arrows here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *west*.

o W S C HP:Bad>w
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, [south], [west], up.
You smell blood.

* W S C HP:Bad>u
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Watchtower
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *down*.

* W S C HP:Bad>d

A hillman-warrior passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

* W S C HP:Bad>e
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, [south], [west], up.

* W S C HP:Bad>get alYou feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Stables
There are two silver-tipped arrows here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *west*.

o W S C HP:Bad>l
wYou get a silver-tipped arrow.
You get a silver-tipped arrow.

o W S C HP:Bad>
u
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, [south], [west], up.

* W S C HP:Bad>
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Watchtower
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *down*.

* W S C HP:Bad>d
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, [south], [west], up.

* W S C HP:Bad>e
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Stables
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *west*.

o W S C HP:Bad>w
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, [south], [west], up.

* W S C HP:Bad>u
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Watchtower
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *down*.

* W S C HP:Bad>d
eYou blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, [south], [west], up.

* W S C HP:Bad>
aYou feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Stables
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *west*.

o W S C HP:Bad>zu
You can't get an azure scroll, you are carrying too many items already.

o W S C HP:Bad>
You don't have an azurescroll.

o W S C HP:Bad>fqq
flush quick
You begin to search ...
i
dYou have revealed *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*!
You lightly hit *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*'s body and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Bad *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>r*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
You are carrying:
a silver-tipped arrow
a silver-tipped arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
a black runed dagger (brand new)
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
a strip of dried meat
a flask of orkish draught
a flask of orkish draught
a black candle
a water skin
a fortune-cookie
a silver goblet

* W S C HP:Bad *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>op
d   
You flee head over heels.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, [south], [west], up.

* W S C HP:Bad>d
w 
u#Ok. $uks is now set to {door}.
The door seems to be closed.

* W S C HP:Bad>
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Watchtower
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *down*.

* W S C HP:Bad>drop all.ash
d
You drop the arrow.
You drop the arrow.
You drop the arrow.
You drop the arrow.
You drop the arrow.
You drop the arrow.
You drop the arrow.
You drop the arrow.
You drop the arrow.
You drop the arrow.

* W S C HP:Bad>e
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, [south], [west], up.

* W S C HP:Bad>azuYou feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Stables
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *west*.

o W S C HP:Bad>
You get an azure scroll from a sable pouch.

* W S C HP:Bad>
You recite an azure scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.

* W S C HP:Wounded>fqq
You suddenly notice *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*.
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* shoots your right foot extremely hard and shatters
it.
You lightly hit *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*'s body and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Wounded *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Wounded>
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
flush quick
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Wounded *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Wounded>0
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* shoots your right foot extremely hard and shatters
it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W S C HP:Bad *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Wounded>0

*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
You flee head over heels.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, [south], [west], up.

* W S C HP:Bad>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Bad>u
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Watchtower
There are ten ash arrows here.
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *down*.

* W S C HP:Bad>d
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, [south], [west], up.

* W S C HP:Bad>0
Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Bad>e
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Stables
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *west*.

o W S C HP:Bad>w
uYou blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, [south], [west], up.

* W S C HP:Bad>
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Watchtower
On the ground, there are ten ash arrows.
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *down*.

* W S C HP:Bad>d       ## here i knew he is prolly behind me, following me all the time
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.  ## so i thought i try that gate thing
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, [south], [west], up.

* W S C HP:Bad>s
The gate seems to be closed.

* W S C HP:Bad>o
Ok.

* W S C HP:Bad>s
nYou feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Inside the Gate
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
Exits: *(north)*, [south].

* W S C HP:Bad>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: [north], east, (south), [west], up.

* W S C HP:Bad>s
c
cYou feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Inside the Gate
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
Exits: *(north)*, [south].
You suddenly notice *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*.

* W S C HP:Bad>
c
Ok.

* W S C HP:Bad>c
It's already closed!
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* swiftly dodges a hillman-warrior's attempt to hit
him.

* W S C HP:Bad>c
It's already closed!
A hillman-warrior tries to hit *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*, but he parries
successfully.

* W S C HP:Bad>c
c
It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Bad>It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Bad>cIt's already closed!

* W S C HP:Bad>
cIt's already closed!

* W S C HP:Bad>
c
cIt's already closed!
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W S C HP:Bad>
It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Bad>c
It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Bad>c
It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Bad>c
cIt's already closed!
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W S C HP:Bad>
cIt's already closed!
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* opens the gate.

* W S C HP:Bad>
c
Ok.
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* opens the gate.

* W S C HP:Bad>c
Ok.

* W S C HP:Bad>c
c
It's already closed!
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* barely hits a hillman-warrior's right leg and tickles
it.

* W S C HP:Bad>cIt's already closed!
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* opens the gate.

* W S C HP:Bad>
cOk.

* W S C HP:Bad>
c
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* opens the gate.
Ok.

* W S C HP:Bad>c
cIt's already closed!
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W S C HP:Bad>
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* opens the gate.
Ok.

* W S C HP:Bad>c
c
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* opens the gate.
Ok.

* W S C HP:Bad>c
cIt's already closed!
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W S C HP:Bad>
c
It's already closed!
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* opens the gate.

* W S C HP:Bad>cOk.
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* avoids being bashed by a hillman-warrior who loses
his balance and falls.

* W S C HP:Bad>
c
It's already closed!
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* opens the gate.
A hillman-warrior sends *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* sprawling with a powerful
bash.               ## CLAP! :p

* W S C HP:Bad>c
cOk.

* W S C HP:Bad>
cIt's already closed!

* W S C HP:Bad>
cIt's already closed!

* W S C HP:Bad>
c
It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Bad>c
It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Bad>c
cIt's already closed!

* W S C HP:Bad>
cIt's already closed!

* W S C HP:Bad>
cIt's already closed!
<< *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* stans up again! >>
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W S C HP:Bad>
cIt's already closed!

* W S C HP:Bad>
cc
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* opens the gate.
Ok.

* W S C HP:Bad>cIt's already closed!

* W S C HP:Bad>
cIt's already closed!
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* opens the gate.
A hillman-warrior hits *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*'s right arm extremely hard.
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* leaves north.

* W S C HP:Bad>
c
Ok.

* W S C HP:Bad>c
c
It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Bad>It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Bad>oIt's already closed!

* W S C HP:Bad>
It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Bad>n
It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Bad>0
It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Bad>It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Bad>It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Bad>It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Bad>Ok.

* W S C HP:Bad>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), [west], up.

* W S C HP:Bad>
You are too afraid.

* W S C HP:Bad>e
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Stables
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *west*.

o W S C HP:Bad>azu
You get an azure scroll from a sable pouch.

o W S C HP:Bad>
You recite an azure scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.

o W S C HP:Wounded>= 10
wWimpy set to: 10

o W S C HP:Wounded>
0
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, [south], [west], up.

* W S C HP:Wounded>0
You shoot *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* barely hits your right arm and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Wounded *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Bad>0
0
You shoot *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*'s left leg very hard and shatter it.

* W S C HP:Wounded *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Bad>0
0
0
You shoot *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

* W S C HP:Wounded *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*:Awful>0*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* leaves east.

* W S C HP:Wounded>
Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Wounded>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Wounded>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Wounded>e
Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Wounded>0
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Stables
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: *west*.
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* leaves west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>w
0
0
u
Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded>0
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: (north), east, [south], [west], up.

* W S C HP:Wounded>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Wounded>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Wounded>
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Watchtower
On the ground, there are ten ash arrows.
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *down*.
You suddenly notice *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*.

* W S C HP:Wounded>0
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* swiftly dodges a hillman-warrior's attempt to hit
him.
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* barely hits a hillman-warrior's left foot and tickles
it.
0
You shoot *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

* W S C HP:Wounded>0
0
You shoot *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Sammy the Stoor Hobbit*'s death cry.
*Sammy the Stoor Hobbit* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

* W S C HP:Wounded>0
Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Wounded>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Wounded>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Wounded>rShoot whom?

* W S C HP:Wounded>eco
You search the surroundings for your arrows...
exc
You recover thirteen arrows and put them in your quiver.

* W S C HP:Wounded>corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a quiver
a pan
a water skin
a fragrant-smelling bag
a sable pouch
a gleaming belt
an embellished longbow
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (used)
a bejewelled shield (brand new)
a yellow pair of sleeves (brand new)
a thin pair of leather gloves (used)
a black pair of padded boots (brand new)
a green pair of pants (brand new)
a yellow hood (brand new)
a yellow shirt (brand new)
a red ruby
an iron ring
a large piece of raw meat
a large piece of raw meat
a dead pike
a black runed dagger (brand new)

* W S C HP:Wounded>
You swiftly dodge a hillman-warrior's attempt to hit you.
You lightly hit a hillman-warrior's body and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Wounded a hillman-warrior:Fine>get dagger corpse
You get a black runed dagger from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.

* W S C HP:Wounded a hillman-warrior:Fine>get pouych 
You dodge a bash from a hillman-warrior who loses his balance and falls.

* W S C HP:Wounded a hillman-warrior:Fine>co
You don't see a co to get things from.

* W S C HP:Wounded a hillman-warrior:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Wounded a hillman-warrior:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You strongly hit a hillman-warrior's right foot.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* W S C HP:Wounded a hillman-warrior:Fine>repl
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Wounded a hillman-warrior:Fine> come
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: (north), east, [south], [west], up.

* W S C HP:Wounded>wie dagger
uYou stop using a black horn shortbow.
You skillfully wield a black runed dagger, looking very evil-minded.

* W S C HP:Wounded>
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Watchtower
There are ten ash arrows here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *down*.

* W S C HP:Wounded>get pouch corpse
get You get a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.

* W S C HP:Wounded>belt corpse
You get a gleaming belt from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.

* W S C HP:Wounded>exc
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a quiver
a pan
a water skin
a fragrant-smelling bag
an embellished longbow
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (used)
a bejewelled shield (brand new)
a yellow pair of sleeves (brand new)
a thin pair of leather gloves (used)
a black pair of padded boots (brand new)
a green pair of pants (brand new)
a yellow hood (brand new)
a yellow shirt (brand new)
a red ruby
an iron ring
a large piece of raw meat
a large piece of raw meat
a dead pike

* W S C HP:Wounded>drag corpse
You grasp the corpse and start dragging it.

* W S C HP:Wounded>d
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Village
Exits: (north), east, [south], [west], up.

* W S C HP:Wounded>ge
You struggle to pull the corpse with you.

* W S C HP:Wounded>t iron corpse
getYou get an iron ring from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.

* W S C HP:Wounded> shield corpse
You get a bejewelled shield from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.

* W S C HP:Wounded>get red corpse
You get a red ruby from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.

* W S C HP:Wounded>get backpack corpse
You get a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.

* W S C HP:Wounded>drag
eYou stop dragging the corpse.

* W S C HP:Wounded>xc
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a quiver
a pan
a water skin
a fragrant-smelling bag
an embellished longbow
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a forest green cloak (used)
a yellow pair of sleeves (brand new)
a thin pair of leather gloves (used)
a black pair of padded boots (brand new)
a green pair of pants (brand new)
a yellow hood (brand new)
a yellow shirt (brand new)
a large piece of raw meat
a large piece of raw meat
a dead pike
* W S C HP:Wounded>


2002/01/16 06:55, Rogon:   
Why should he not call help? Weren't you trapping him 2vs1, only that silicon ported out?

2002/01/16 06:58, Durcano: 
well, silicon had only mana to port out and he just ate stab. dunno how down
he was - wounded or somth. he ported away @ bad.

2002/01/16 07:04, Johannes:Rated: Good 
Good work, another one of those 'it was a lot funnier fighting it than reading about it' :-)

2002/01/16 07:17, Durcano: 
nod @ johannes - so it was :)

2002/01/16 07:18, Sammy:  Rated: Good 
too bad i had no scrolls and dont know the teleport spell like these people. funny thing is i saw tracks of *orc* going in. i pick gate go up and see man and then sorta knew what the deal was. wonder how many more of those azure dealies kobold had.

2002/01/16 07:32, Sammy:  Rated: Good 
Oh, and by the way i only called for help after you started with your scrolls.

2002/01/16 07:44, Pinion:  Rated: Good 
Sammy..if you didn't notice he had sun malus there in most rooms..i'd say scrolls only made the fight a fair match.

2002/01/16 08:09, Durcano: 
eh, how come u saw orc tracks goin in? i was outside! u did let me in by picking n gate :p

2002/01/16 12:08, Alantir:Rated: Good 
Nice and all... I use missile on all my non-warrior characters, and it rocks even without a single prac in the skill.. damned overpowered. :)

2002/01/16 12:19, Lief:   
Pinion, ever play Orc there? only one room has sun malus. And that's the middle room. Good job by Kobold and Sammy. And lucky Silicon that he got port off, I'm sure! As far as scrolls go, not sure who has more... Durcano, or Kobold (Durcano once showed me 4 blues, 12 azures)

2002/01/16 12:35, Lefali:  Rated: Good 
Nice fight, even I dont know anything about shooters shooting and sun maluses.

2002/01/16 13:57, Lore:  Rated: Good 
He called for help. I asked him if it was just Kobold or were there more. He said it was just you, so I ignored his pleas. One on one fights are kewler. :)

2002/01/16 14:52, Dargor:  Rated: Good 
Good fight, really nice performance by Sp^Hammy. Without these scrolls Kobold would have been one dead orc...

2002/01/16 18:16, One:  Rated: Good 
Only good cause you didnt loot the dead pike

2002/01/16 19:40, Dispater:Rated: Average 
i thought for sure you would die when you didnt open doors inside, to extend the fight into more dark rooms. but it was a nice move to use the warriors..

2002/01/16 20:23, Devastator:Rated: Average 
Cute log :P

2002/01/16 21:39, Alweon:  Rated: Good 
correction, shoot in itself isnt necessarily overpowered. Shoot and SNEAK however, is exretmely overpowered. In fact, sneak + any weaponskill results in huge damage attacks...

try out a sneaking smiter one time and tell me if that is balanced =p

2002/01/17 04:20, Vodin:   
Ok Lore overkilling might not be fun or fair but ignoring someones pleas for the sake of fairness seems stupid imho. At least you could have gone there to ensure that Sammy survived ,you even knew who the opposition was. But commenting and bragging on how you ignored him wont earn you no fairplay award :)!

2002/01/17 04:23, Sammy:  Rated: Good 
I didn't call for back up until he started to break out the scrolls. Knew i couldn't really win at that point.

2002/01/17 10:47, Grunge:Rated: Poor 
just wondering what the fuck makes that log so special? oh you were trapping and you won....

2002/01/17 16:38, Durcano: 
special? why u think this log is special @ all? :p

2002/01/19 18:07, Wroom:Rated: Average 
Well fun fight,shrugs

2002/02/16 22:42, Durcano: 
was sent for bored ppl,
because no new logs were sent here :(


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb  
 Good Alantir, Alweon, Dargor, Johannes, Lefali, Lore, One, Pinion, Sammy, 
Zartran 
 Average Devastator, Dispater, Wroom 
 Poor Grunge 
 Awful Nuga 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back