Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
3 vs 3 and scrolls (Sharmak)comments   back
  
(33 ratings and 5220 hits. Posted 2002/01/23)
* R W C Mana:Burning>
Mammoth (M) says 'aha'

* R W C Mana:Burning>drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

* R W C Mana:Burning>sc
313/313 hits, 106/108 mana, and 136/136 moves.
Mammoth (M) says 'block then'

* R W C Mana:Burning>cast 'arm'
You start to concentrate...

*Elestir the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
*Ellara the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
*Fero the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

*Elestir the Silvan Elf* closes the gate.

*Elestir the Silvan Elf* intercepts Mammoth (M)'s blow.
Mammoth (M) strongly stabs *Elestir the Silvan Elf*'s body and tickles it.
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* pounds Mammoth (M)'s right foot extremely hard.

Your magic armour is revitalized.

* R W C Mana:Hot>
*Fero the Dwarf* pounds Mammoth (M)'s body hard and tickles it.

* R W C Mana:Hot>
Woland begins some strange incantations...

* R W C Mana:Hot>
*Ellara the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* R W C Mana:Hot>rescue m
Heroically you come to Mammoth (M)'s rescue!
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* gets a purple scroll from a leather backpack.
Woland utters the word 'yufzbarr'

*Elestir the Silvan Elf* recites a purple scroll.
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* is surrounded by a white aura.
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* creates a noxious cloud around *Elestir the Silvan Elf*!

* R W C Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>get purple sablerecite purple
You get a purple scroll from a sable pouch.

* R W C Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
You recite a purple scroll which dissolves.
You start glowing.
Sharmak creates a noxious cloud around you!
You create a noxious cloud around him.
You ignore the effects.
Nothing happens.
Woland utters the word 'yufzbarr'

* R W C Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>l
The Animal Pen
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Mammoth (M) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Woland the Black Numenorean is here, riding a pack horse, fighting *Ellara the Half-Elf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim, fighting YOU (glowing).
*Ellara the Half-Elf* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim, fighting Woland.
*Fero the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.

* R W C Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
You barely slash *Elestir the Silvan Elf*'s left leg and tickle it.

* R W C Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
Mammoth narrates 'resc'

* R W C Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>ke
Mammoth narrates 'BLOCK'

* R W C Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>ke
Mammoth (M) gets a purple scroll from a leather backpack.
close exit
It's already closed!

* R W C Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>Mammoth (M) recites a purple scroll.
Mammoth (M) is surrounded by a white aura.
Mammoth (M) creates a noxious cloud around Mammoth (M)!
close exit
It's already closed!

* R W C Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
You dodge a bash from *Elestir the Silvan Elf* who loses his balance and falls.

* R W C Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>keclose exit
It's already closed!
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* R W C Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>keclose exit
It's already closed!
*Ellara the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'

* R W C Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>keclose exit
It's already closed!

* R W C Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>keclose exit
It's already closed!

* R W C Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>ke

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
close exit
It's already closed!
*Fero the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Fero the Dwarf* pounds your body and tickles it.

ke* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
Woland utters the words 'waouq wuggurz'

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
Woland utters the words 'waouq wuggurz'

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
Moby narrates 'elestir ellara fero abr'

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
Woland utters the words 'waouq wuggurz'

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
Mammoth narrates 'BLOCK'
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* pounds your body hard and tickles it.

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
Mammoth (M) opens the gate.
An orkish scout has arrived from the east.

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
Mammoth (M) closes the gate.

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* opens the gate.
Woland narrates 'resc me'
*Ellara the Half-Elf* seems to have recovered her senses.

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
Mammoth narrates 'BLOCK'
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* closes the gate.
*Fero the Dwarf* pounds your right foot extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
Woland narrates 'resc me'
An orkish scout tries to pierce *Elestir the Silvan Elf*, but he parries successfully.

keke* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
Your head stops stinging.

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>nar COME IN ABR GATE
Ok.

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
*Fero the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Ellara the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
An orkish scout barely pierces *Elestir the Silvan Elf*'s body and tickles it.
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* pounds your right hand extremely hard.

rescue woland* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine Mammoth (M):Fine>
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* heroically rescues *Ellara the Half-Elf*.

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine Mammoth (M):Fine>
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* sends Mammoth (M) sprawling with a powerful bash.

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine Mammoth (M):Fine>
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* pounds Mammoth (M)'s body extremely hard.

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine Mammoth (M):Fine>
Your head stops stinging.

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine Mammoth (M):Fine>rescue woland
But nobody is fighting him?

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine Mammoth (M):Fine>But nobody is fighting him?

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine Mammoth (M):Fine>rescue wolandrescue woland
But nobody is fighting him?

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine Mammoth (M):Fine>rescue woland
But nobody is fighting him?
Woland utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit east seems to blur for a while.
You barely slash *Elestir the Silvan Elf*'s right arm and tickle it.

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine Mammoth (M):Fine>But nobody is fighting him?

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine Mammoth (M):Fine>rescue m
You fail the rescue.
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* pounds Mammoth (M)'s body extremely hard.

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine Mammoth (M):Fine>
*Ellara the Half-Elf* utters the word 'pzar'
*Ellara the Half-Elf* heals herself.

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine Mammoth (M):Fine>rescue m
Heroically you come to Mammoth (M)'s rescue!
Mammoth (M) seems to have recovered his senses.

rescue m* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
*Fero the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
An orkish scout barely pierces *Elestir the Silvan Elf*'s right foot and tickles it.

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
You bleed from open wounds.

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
Woland utters the word 'yufzbarr'
You feel less protected.
*Fero the Dwarf* pounds your head hard and tickles it.

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* heroically rescues *Ellara the Half-Elf*.

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine Woland:Hurt>nar ELLARA
*Fero the Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine Mammoth (M):Fine>
Mammoth (M) stabs *Elestir the Silvan Elf*'s right foot extremely hard.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine Mammoth (M):Fine>
Mammoth narrates 'DO ELLARA'

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine Mammoth (M):Fine>
Your head stops stinging.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine Mammoth (M):Fine>Heroically you come to Mammoth (M)'s rescue!

rescue woland* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>Ok.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>But nobody is fighting him?

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>rescue woland
*Ellara the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>Heroically you come to Woland's rescue!

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ellara the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You dodge a bash from *Fero the Dwarf* who loses his balance and falls.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ellara the Half-Elf*:Fine>l
Mammoth (M) stabs *Ellara the Half-Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
*Fero the Dwarf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ellara the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
The Animal Pen
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Mammoth (M) is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting *Ellara the Half-Elf* (glowing).
Woland the Black Numenorean is here, riding a pack horse.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim, fighting YOU (glowing).
*Ellara the Half-Elf* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim, fighting YOU.
*Fero the Dwarf* is standing here.
An orkish scout is here, fighting *Elestir the Silvan Elf*.
*Ellara the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Ellara the Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ellara the Half-Elf*:Hurt>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ellara the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Ellara the Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ellara the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You dodge a bash from *Elestir the Silvan Elf* who loses his balance and falls.
*Ellara the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
You slash *Ellara the Half-Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ellara the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ellara the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*Fero the Dwarf* heroically rescues *Ellara the Half-Elf*.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Fero the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* gets a black scroll from a sable pouch.
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* gets a black scroll from a sable pouch.
Woland utters the word 'yufzbarr'
*Ellara the Half-Elf* dismounts from a horse of the Rohirrim, and stops riding him.
*Ellara the Half-Elf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Ellara the Half-Elf*'s death cry.
*Ellara the Half-Elf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Ellara the Half-Elf*.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Fero the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* pounds your body extremely hard.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Fero the Dwarf*:Healthy>l
The Animal Pen
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Mammoth (M) is here, riding a hungry warg (glowing).
Woland the Black Numenorean is here, riding a pack horse.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim, fighting YOU (glowing).
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Fero the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
An orkish scout is here, fighting *Elestir the Silvan Elf*.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Fero the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You dodge a bash from *Fero the Dwarf* who loses his balance and falls.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Fero the Dwarf*:Healthy>
Mammoth (M) stabs *Fero the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Fero the Dwarf*:Fine>
You lightly slash *Fero the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickle it.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Fero the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Fero the Dwarf*:Fine>nar NUKE NOW
Murakar narrates 'GET KHIRD!'

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Fero the Dwarf*:Fine>
Woland utters the word 'yufzbarr'

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Fero the Dwarf*:Fine>
Mammoth (M) sends *Fero the Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Fero the Dwarf*:Fine>
Mammoth narrates 'FERO'
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* pounds your right hand extremely hard.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Fero the Dwarf*:Fine>
Mammoth (M) stops using a giant spear.
Mammoth (M) masterfully draws an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Fero the Dwarf*:Fine>
Woland joins Mammoth (M)'s fight.
Woland barely pierces *Fero the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Fero the Dwarf*:Fine>cast 'cure ser'
Mammoth (M) pounds *Fero the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

*Elestir the Silvan Elf* heroically rescues *Fero the Dwarf*.
*Fero the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
Your head stops stinging.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>Ok.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
Woland barely pierces *Elestir the Silvan Elf*'s right foot and tickles it.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
Woland narrates 'NO MANA'
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* pounds your right arm extremely hard.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
Mammoth (M) sends *Elestir the Silvan Elf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
Your head stops stinging.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>cast 'cure ser'
You start to concentrate...

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

An orkish scout lightly pierces *Elestir the Silvan Elf*'s left hand and tickles it.

You are rescued by Mammoth (M), you are confused!

Mammoth (M) pounds *Elestir the Silvan Elf*'s left leg extremely hard.

*Fero the Dwarf* pounds Mammoth (M)'s head extremely hard.

cast 'cure ser'Mammoth narrates 'FERO'

Woland pierces *Elestir the Silvan Elf*'s right hand hard and tickles it.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Mammoth (M) sends *Fero the Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>clb fero
cast 'lightning bolt' fero
You are too afraid.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>clb fero
clb ferocast 'lightning bolt' fero
You are too afraid.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cast 'lightning bolt' fero
You are too afraid.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Woland sits down and rests.
Mammoth (M) pounds *Fero the Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cha wimp 0Wimpy set to: 0

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>clb fero
cast 'lightning bolt' fero
You start to concentrate...

clb feroclb feroclb feroclb feroclb feroclb fero*Elestir the Silvan Elf* sends Mammoth (M) sprawling with a powerful bash.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Fero the Dwarf* with full impact.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cast 'lightning bolt' fero
You start to concentrate...
*Fero the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Fero the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Fero the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Fero the Dwarf* with full impact.
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* pounds Mammoth (M)'s right foot extremely hard.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cast 'lightning bolt' fero
You start to concentrate...
*Fero the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

clb fero*Elestir the Silvan Elf* heroically rescues *Fero the Dwarf*.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Fero the Dwarf* with full impact.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Fero the Dwarf*:Wounded>cast 'lightning bolt' fero
You start to concentrate...

clb fero*Fero the Dwarf* lightly pounds your body and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Fero the Dwarf*:Wounded>cast 'lightning bolt' fero
You start to concentrate...
Mammoth (M) seems to have recovered his senses.

clb feroSaving Sharmak.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Fero the Dwarf* with full impact.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Fero the Dwarf*:Wounded>cast 'lightning bolt' fero
You start to concentrate...

*Elestir the Silvan Elf* pounds Mammoth (M)'s left foot extremely hard.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Fero the Dwarf* with full impact.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Fero the Dwarf*:Bad>cast 'lightning bolt' fero
You start to concentrate...
*Fero the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

clb feroWoland stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
*Fero the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Fero the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

Woland begins some strange incantations...

*Fero the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Fero the Dwarf* with full impact.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Fero the Dwarf*:Bad>cast 'lightning bolt' fero
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...
Woland utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
Mammoth (M) seems to have recovered his senses.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Fero the Dwarf*:Awful>cast 'lightning bolt' fero
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Fero the Dwarf*:Awful>cast 'lightning bolt' fero
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...
*Fero the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Fero the Dwarf*:Awful>cast 'lightning bolt' fero
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...
*Fero the Dwarf* swiftly dodges Woland's attempt to pierce him.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Fero the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Fero the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Fero the Dwarf*:Awful>
Mammoth (M) panics, and attempts to flee.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Fero the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Fero the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Fero the Dwarf*:Awful>rescue m
You bleed from open wounds.
Mammoth (M) bleeds from open wounds.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Fero the Dwarf*:Awful>rescue m
Heroically you come to Mammoth (M)'s rescue!

rescue m*Fero the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

Woland says : DIE

*Elestir the Silvan Elf* heroically rescues *Fero the Dwarf*.
You barely slash *Elestir the Silvan Elf*'s left leg and tickle it.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>But nobody is fighting him?

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>But nobody is fighting him?

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>tel m fero
Ok.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
You lightly slash *Elestir the Silvan Elf*'s right foot and tickle it.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>tel m fero
Ok.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
Woland tries to pierce *Fero the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
*Fero the Dwarf* pounds Woland's right foot hard.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
*Fero the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
You barely slash *Elestir the Silvan Elf*'s left leg and tickle it.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
*Fero the Dwarf* gets an azure scroll from a sable pouch.
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* pounds your left leg extremely hard.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine Woland:Wounded>
*Fero the Dwarf* recites an azure scroll.
*Fero the Dwarf* heals himself.
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* heroically rescues *Fero the Dwarf*.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine Woland:Wounded>
Moby narrates 'elf thror there'
Mammoth (M) sends *Fero the Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine Woland:Wounded>
*Fero the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Fero the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Fero the Dwarf* pounds Mammoth (M)'s right hand extremely hard and shatters it.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine Woland:Wounded>
Moby narrates 'too'

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine Woland:Wounded>
*Fero the Dwarf* gets an azure scroll from a sable pouch.
Woland narrates 'resc'

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine Woland:Wounded>
*Fero the Dwarf* recites an azure scroll.
*Fero the Dwarf* heals himself.
*Fero the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine Woland:Wounded>
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* pounds Woland's left leg hard.

rescue woland* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine Woland:Wounded>
Mammoth narrates 'fero bad'

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine Woland:Wounded>rescue woland
*Fero the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine Woland:Wounded>
Woland narrates 'resc'

rescue woland* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine Woland:Wounded>rescue woland
Your head stops stinging.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine Woland:Wounded>rescue woland
Heroically you come to Woland's rescue!

rescue wolandMammoth (M) sends *Fero the Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>But nobody is fighting him?

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>But nobody is fighting him?

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>But nobody is fighting him?

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>But nobody is fighting him?

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Fine>But nobody is fighting him?
You strongly slash *Elestir the Silvan Elf*'s body and tickle it.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>l
The Animal Pen
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Mammoth (M) is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting *Fero the Dwarf* (glowing).
Woland the Black Numenorean is here, riding a pack horse.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim, fighting YOU (glowing).
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Fero the Dwarf* is here, fighting Mammoth (M).
An orkish scout is here, fighting *Elestir the Silvan Elf*.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
Mammoth narrates 'FERO'
*Fero the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
Targrim narrates 'best of accept! :p'

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (M):Wounded>
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* heroically rescues *Fero the Dwarf*.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (M):Wounded>
Woland sits down and rests.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (M):Wounded>rescue m
Murakar narrates 'die fero die'

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (M):Wounded>
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* sends Mammoth (M) sprawling with a powerful bash.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (M):Wounded>
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* chuckles politely.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (M):Wounded>
Your head stops stinging.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (M):Wounded>rescue m
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (M):Wounded>Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (M):Wounded>rescue mrescue m
Maybe you should get on your feet first?
*Fero the Dwarf* joins *Elestir the Silvan Elf*'s fight.
*Fero the Dwarf* pounds Mammoth (M)'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (M):Bad>rescue m
Maybe you should get on your feet first?
Mammoth (M) seems to have recovered his senses.
Mammoth (M) panics, and attempts to flee.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (M):Bad>rescue m
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (M):Bad>Maybe you should get on your feet first?
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* pounds Mammoth (M)'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (M):Bad>rescue mrescue m
Maybe you should get on your feet first?
As Woland greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
Mammoth (M) panics, and attempts to flee.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (M):Bad>rescue m
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (M):Bad>rescue m
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (M):Bad>rescue m
Mammoth narrates 'resc'
Maybe you should get on your feet first?
Mammoth (M) panics, and attempts to flee.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (M):Bad>Maybe you should get on your feet first?
Mammoth narrates 'resc'

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (M):Bad>rescue m
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
Mammoth (M) panics, and attempts to flee.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (M):Bad>rescue m
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (M):Bad>Woland stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
Maybe you should get on your feet first?
Mammoth (M) panics, and attempts to flee.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (M):Bad>
Mammoth (M) pounds *Elestir the Silvan Elf*'s body extremely hard.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (M):Awful>st
You stand up.
You barely slash *Elestir the Silvan Elf*'s body and tickle it.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (M):Awful>
Mammoth (M) panics, and attempts to flee.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (M):Awful>rescue m
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* pounds Mammoth (M)'s head extremely hard and shatters it.
Mammoth (M) dismounts from a hungry warg, and stops riding it.
Mammoth (M) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (M):Dying>rescue m
Heroically you come to Mammoth (M)'s rescue!

rescue mrescue m* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>But nobody is fighting him?

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>But nobody is fighting him?

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>But nobody is fighting him?

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Fero the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

l* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Your head stops stinging.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
The Animal Pen
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Mammoth (M) is lying here, mortally wounded (glowing).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Woland the Black Numenorean is here, riding a pack horse.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim, fighting an orkish scout
(glowing).
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Fero the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
An orkish scout is here, fighting *Elestir the Silvan Elf*.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Fero the Dwarf* utters the words 'cure serious'

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>k fero
*Fero the Dwarf* joins *Elestir the Silvan Elf*'s fight.
An orkish scout says 'I'll rip you to pieces, scum!'
*Fero the Dwarf* pounds an orkish scout's right leg extremely hard.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You try to slash *Fero the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Fero the Dwarf*:Bad an orkish scout:Fine>
An orkish scout says 'Bastard! How dare you? I will remember your face Elestir!'

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Fero the Dwarf*:Bad>
Your blood freezes as you hear Mammoth (M)'s death cry.
Mammoth (M) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of Mammoth (M).

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Fero the Dwarf*:Bad>wield sword
You stop using an engraved broadsword.
You confidently wield a wightblade, looking very evil-minded.
*Fero the Dwarf* pounds your body hard.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Fero the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Fero the Dwarf*:Bad>
An orkish scout seems to have recovered his senses.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Fero the Dwarf*:Bad>
The white aura around your body fades.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Fero the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* heroically rescues *Fero the Dwarf*.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
An orkish scout says 'YOU! Fero! You will die before your time.'
*Fero the Dwarf* swiftly dodges an orkish scout's attempt to pierce him.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
Kostihryz narrates 'mammoth halls'

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
Moby narrates '3 outside'

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>get rock sablewield rockuse rock gate
You get a twisted rock fragment from a sable pouch.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
You stop using a wightblade.
You hold a twisted rock fragment.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>As you throw a twisted rock fragment at the gate, there is an explosion.
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* staggers as a twisted rock fragment explodes in his hands!
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* staggers as a twisted rock fragment explodes in his hands!
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* staggers as a twisted rock fragment explodes in his hands!
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* staggers as a twisted rock fragment explodes in his hands!
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* staggers as a twisted rock fragment explodes in his hands!
You stagger as your rock explodes!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
Woland staggers as a twisted rock fragment explodes in his hands!
The will blocking the gate resisted your spell.

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Bad>
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Bad>
As Woland greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
As Woland greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Bad>
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Bad>
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Bad>
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Bad>get rock sablewield rockuse rock gate
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Bad>
You can't find a rock in the sable.

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Bad>
You don't have a rock.
*Fero the Dwarf* utters the words 'cure serious'
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* pounds your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Bad>
You are not holding that item.
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Bad>
Moby narrates 'break it maybe?'

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Bad>
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Bad>open exit
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Bad>f
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Bad>As *Elestir the Silvan Elf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow
stops him!
As *Elestir the Silvan Elf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow
stops him!
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* gets a blue scroll from a sable pouch.
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* gets a blue scroll from a sable pouch.
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* gets a blue scroll from a sable pouch.
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* gets a blue scroll from a sable pouch.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Bad>
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* recites a blue scroll.
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* heals himself.

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>
An orkish scout says 'I will rip your heart out, Fero!'

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>
*Fero the Dwarf* joins *Elestir the Silvan Elf*'s fight.
*Fero the Dwarf* pounds your left hand extremely hard and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* R W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Elestir the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>
Murakar narrates 'yikes'
*Elestir the Silvan Elf* pounds your left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You lost great renown in this battle!

You are dead! Sorry...



<<   <   01  02  

2002/01/26 14:28, Wryak:Rated: Good 
The diff between whine.net and elvenrunes is that here we see names and 'real' people commenting.

2002/01/27 05:17, Wroom: 
Well comf,nice try,due to shitty playing by elestir he woulda lost that fight without scrolls.

2002/01/30 17:06, Mammoth:   
I wouldn't say Elestir played shitty here.. more like Woland rocked :)

2008/06/29 17:13, Wroom: 
He let ellara die and almost fero:P? walk in the park if executed better.

<<   <   01  02  

top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Feagil, Kostihryz, Number, One, Starobahno 
 Good Ajax, Alantir, Ares, Condor, Devastator, Durcano, Edvard, Elenril, Elestir, 
Enforcer, Ethar, Foad, Fragir, Johannes, Justine, Krang, Kuku, Moonglum, Ostu, 
Rogon, Shagrath, Sung, Thilax, Tiamat, Uldrak, Wryak, Zartran 
 Average  
 Poor  
 Awful Deor 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back