Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
A little skirmish. :P (Azazello)comments   back
  
(15 ratings and 4406 hits. Posted 2002/01/26)
* R W C HP:Fine>tr *elf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

cha mood AGGRESSIVE
#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  AAA NORTH AAA
 (done less than 3 hours ago).

* R W C>Ok.

* R W C>north
An Ancient Broken Road
The corpse of a bandit bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of a bandit bodyguard is lying here.
Exits: << *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*. >>

TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  <<< WEST <<<
 (done less than 3 hours ago).

* R W C>west
Path to the Road
Gnask is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: << *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*. >>
You smell blood.
You suddenly notice *Bullebu the Silvan Elf*.
Aha, you have found your victim!
*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* lightly pierces Gnask's body and tickles it.

* R W C>kill *elf*
*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

* R W C *Bullebu the Silvan Elf*:Wounded Gnask:Fine>bash
stand
*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!

*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* leaves >>>  E A S T  >>> .

* R W C>
You are already standing.

* R W C>east
kill *elf*
An Ancient Broken Road
The corpse of a bandit bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of a bandit bodyguard is lying here.
*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: << *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*. >>
*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* yells 'hrm'

* R W C>
*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* leaves <<<  W E S T  <<< .
They aren't here.

* R W C>kill *elf*
kill *elf*
They aren't here.

* R W C>They aren't here.

* R W C>west
kill *elf*
Path to the Road
Gnask is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: << *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*. >>

* R W C>kill *elf*
Gnask leaves AAA  N O R T H  AAA  riding a hungry warg.
They aren't here.

* R W C>They aren't here.

* R W C>tr *elf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

whois gnask
TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  <<< WEST <<<
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* R W C>Gnask the Black Uruk of Morgai is a level thirty-four Tarkhnarb Veteran.
If we are in this world to help others, 
why are the others here?

* R W C>west
Rocky Hills
Exits: << *north*, *east*, [south], *west*. >>

TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  >>> EAST >>>
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* R W C>west
Rocky Hills
Exits: << *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*. >>

east
TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  >>> EAST >>>
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* R W C>
Rocky Hills
Gnask is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: << *north*, *east*, [south], *west*. >>

east
TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  >>> EAST >>>
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* R W C>
Path to the Road
Exits: << *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*. >>

TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  AAA NORTH AAA
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* R W C>north
Rocky Hills
Exits: << *east*, *south*, *west*. >>

TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  >>> EAST >>>
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* R W C>east
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: << *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*. >>

TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  vvv SOUTH vvv
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* R W C>south
An Ancient Broken Road
The corpse of a bandit bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of a bandit bodyguard is lying here.
Exits: << *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*. >>

TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  <<< WEST <<<
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* R W C>west
Path to the Road
Gnask is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting *Bullebu the Silvan Elf*.
*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* is here, fighting Gnask.
Exits: << *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*. >>
Aha, you have found your victim!
Saving Azazello.

* R W C>kill *elf*
You pound *Bullebu the Silvan Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

* R W C *Bullebu the Silvan Elf*:Wounded Gnask:Fine>bash
stand
*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* snores loudly.

*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!

*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* leaves >>>  E A S T  >>> .

* R W C>
You are already standing.

* R W C>east
kill *elf*
An Ancient Broken Road
The corpse of a bandit bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of a bandit bodyguard is lying here.
Exits: << *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*. >>

* R W C>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

* R W C>They aren't here.

* R W C>whois gnask
Gnask the Black Uruk of Morgai is a level thirty-four Tarkhnarb Veteran.
If we are in this world to help others, 
why are the others here?

* R W C>tr *elf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* yells 'fucking wimps'

Gnask has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

Gnask leaves <<<  W E S T  <<<  riding a hungry warg.

TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  <<< WEST <<<
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* R W C>
Gnask has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

* R W C>west
Path to the Road
Path to the Road
Exits: << *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*. >>

TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  <<< WEST <<<
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* R W C>west
Rocky Hills
Exits: << *north*, *east*, [south], *west*. >>

TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  AAA NORTH AAA
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* R W C>north
Rocky Hills
Exits: << *east*, *south*, *west*. >>

TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  >>> EAST >>>
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* R W C>east
Rocky Hills
Exits: << *east*, *south*, *west*. >>

TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  >>> EAST >>>
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* R W C>east
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: << *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*. >>

TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  vvv SOUTH vvv
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* R W C>south
An Ancient Broken Road
An Ancient Broken Road
The corpse of a bandit bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of a bandit bodyguard is lying here.
Exits: << *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*. >>

TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  <<< WEST <<<
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* R W C>west
Path to the Road
Exits: << *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*. >>

TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  <<< WEST <<<
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* R W C>west
Rocky Hills
Gnask is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting *Bullebu the Silvan Elf*.
*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* is here, fighting Gnask.
Exits: << *north*, *east*, [south], *west*. >>
Aha, you have found your victim!

* R W C>kill *elf*

*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* barely pierces Gnask's left leg and tickles it.

* R W C>
You pound *Bullebu the Silvan Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

* R W C *Bullebu the Silvan Elf*:Wounded Gnask:Hurt>bash
stand

*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* R W C *Bullebu the Silvan Elf*:Wounded Gnask:Hurt>Gnask tries to crush *Bullebu the Silvan Elf*, but
 he parries successfully.
*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* leaves AAA  N O R T H  AAA .

* R W C>
You are already standing.

* R W C>north
kill *elf*
Rocky Hills
Exits: << *east*, *south*, *west*. >>

* R W C>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

* R W C>They aren't here.

* R W C>south
Rocky Hills
Gnask is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: << *north*, *east*, [south], *west*. >>

* R W C>east
Path to the Road
Exits: << *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*. >>

* R W C>east
An Ancient Broken Road
The corpse of a bandit bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of a bandit bodyguard is lying here.
Exits: << *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*. >>

* R W C>north
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: << *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*. >>

* R W C>west
Rocky Hills
Exits: << *east*, *south*, *west*. >>

* R W C>west
Rocky Hills
Exits: << *east*, *south*, *west*. >>

* R W C>tr *elf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  <<< WEST <<<
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* R W C>west
Rocky Hills
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: << *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*. >>

TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  AAA NORTH AAA
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* R W C>north
Rocky Hills
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: << *east*, *south*, *west*. >>

TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  >>> EAST >>>
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* R W C>east
Desolate Plains
Exits: << *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*. >>

TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  >>> EAST >>>
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* R W C>east
Desolate Plains
Exits: << *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*. >>

TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  vvv SOUTH vvv
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* R W C>south
Rocky Hills
Exits: << *east*, *south*, *west*. >>

TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  vvv SOUTH vvv
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* R W C>south
Path to the Road
*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: << *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*. >>
Aha, you have found your victim!

* R W C>kill *elf*
You pound *Bullebu the Silvan Elf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.

* R W C HP:Fine *Bullebu the Silvan Elf*:Bad>bash
stand
*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* leaves <<<  W E S T  <<< .

* R W C HP:Fine>
You are already standing.

* R W C HP:Fine>west
kill *elf*
Rocky Hills
Gnask is here, riding a hungry warg.
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: << *north*, *east*, [south], *west*. >>

* R W C HP:Fine>They aren't here.

* R W C HP:Fine>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

* R W C HP:Fine>tr *elf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* yells 'pathetic'

TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  <<< WEST <<<
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* R W C HP:Fine>
You feel bolder.

* R W C HP:Fine>west
Rocky Hills
Exits: << *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*. >>

TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  AAA NORTH AAA
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* R W C HP:Fine>north
Rocky Hills
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: << *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*. >>

TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  >>> EAST >>>
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* R W C HP:Fine>north
Rocky Hills
Exits: << *east*, *south*, *west*. >>

south
east
TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  >>> EAST >>>
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* R W C>
Rocky Hills
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: << *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*. >>

TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  >>> EAST >>>
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* R W C>
Rocky Hills
Exits: << *east*, *south*, *west*. >>

TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  >>> EAST >>>
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* R W C>east
Rocky Hills
Exits: << *east*, *south*, *west*. >>

TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  >>> EAST >>>
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* R W C>east
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: << *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*. >>
You suddenly notice *Bullebu the Silvan Elf*.
Aha, you have found your victim!

* R W C>kill *elf*
You try to pound *Bullebu the Silvan Elf*, but he parries successfully.
*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* barely pierces your right arm and tickles it.

* R W C HP:Fine *Bullebu the Silvan Elf*:Bad>bash
stand

*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* leaves <<<  W E S T  <<< .

* R W C HP:Fine>Bash what or whom?

* R W C HP:Fine>
You are already standing.

* R W C HP:Fine>west
kill *elf*
Rocky Hills
*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: << *east*, *south*, *west*. >>
*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* leaves vvv  S O U T H  vvv .

* R W C HP:Fine>They aren't here.

* R W C HP:Fine>south
kill *elf*
Path to the Road
Exits: << *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*. >>

* R W C HP:Fine>They aren't here.

* R W C HP:Fine>tr *elf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  >>> EAST >>>
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* R W C>#   $target is now set to {bullebu} [local]
east
An Ancient Broken Road
The corpse of a bandit bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of a bandit bodyguard is lying here.
Exits: << *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*. >>

Suddenly, a dark and somber mist invades the sky. Your heart blackens with hope!

TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  AAA NORTH AAA
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o R W C>north
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: << north, =east=, =south=, west. >>

cha mood AGGRESSIVE
TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  AAA NORTH AAA
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o R W C>Ok.

o R W C>
An orkish scout yells 'A Dwarf and a Half-Elf are here at An Ancient Broken Road!'

o R W C>north
Rotten Garden
A huge black fungus is here, exuding a foul stench.
A huge black fungus is here, exuding a foul stench.
Exits: << east, south, west. >>

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop tracking your victim.
You stop tracking your victim.
A black fungus fails to hit you.
You pound a black fungus' trunk extremely hard and shatter it.

o R W C a black fungus:Fine>
An orkish scout yells 'A Dwarf and a Half-Elf are here at An Ancient Broken Road!'

o R W C a black fungus:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: << =north=, east, =south=, west. >>

o R W C>#   $door is now set to {gate } [local]
north
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: << =north=, east, =south=, (west). >>

o R W C>east
Musty Forest
Exits: << south, west. >>

o R W C>west
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: << =north=, east, =south=, (west). >>

o R W C>west
east
The Animal Pen
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: << (east). >>
You suddenly notice an orkish scout.

* R W C>
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: << =north=, east, =south=, (west). >>

o R W C>
Gnask tells you 'find him?'

o R W C>
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o R W C>
The >> gate << closes quietly.

o R W C>tell gnask 2 in gate
Ok.

o R W C>bx w
bash exit w
Nothing seems to happen.

cha mood AGGRESSIVE
A hungry warg leaves >>>  E A S T  >>> .

o R W C Move:Tired>Ok.

o R W C Move:Tired>bx w
bash exit w
Nothing seems to happen.

You suddenly notice an orkish scout.

tell gnask come

o R W C Move:Tired>Ok.

o R W C Move:Tired>bx w

o R W C Move:Tired>bx w
bash exit w
Nothing seems to happen.

cha mood AGGRESSIVE
Gnask has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

Gnask leaves AAA  N O R T H  AAA  riding a hungry warg.

* R W C Move:Slow>Ok.

* R W C Move:Slow>
Gnask has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

o R W C Move:Slow>sa bob
emote : bob
Ok.

o R W C Move:Slow>gr me
Gnask starts following you.
You can't group with yourself.

o R W C Move:Slow>raise
You raise your hand.

o R W C Move:Tired>
Gnask says 'cant'

o R W C Move:Tired>whois gnask
Gnask the Black Uruk of Morgai is a level thirty-four Tarkhnarb Veteran.
If we are in this world to help others, 
why are the others here?

o R W C Move:Tired>bx w
bash exit w
Nothing seems to happen.

o R W C Move:Slow>sa ok well
emote : ok well
Ok.

o R W C Move:Slow>
A hungry warg (my) is now a group member.
You are now a member of Gnask's group.

o R W C Move:Slow>score

453/453 hits, 50/50 mana, and 26/160 moves.

o R W C Move:Slow>o R W C Move:Slow>open gate 
Ok.

o R W C Move:Slow>west
kill bullebu
The Animal Pen
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: << (east). >>
Gnask has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

* R W C Move:Slow>They aren't here.

* R W C Move:Slow>kill bullebu

// erm ! elf, not bullebu !

*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves >>>  E A S T  >>> .

*a Half-Elf* leaves >>>  E A S T  >>> .
A pack horse leaves >>>  E A S T  >>> .
They aren't here.
An orkish scout yells 'A Dwarf and a Half-Elf are here at An Ancient Broken Road!'

o R W C Move:Slow>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
kill *elf*
They aren't here.

o R W C Move:Slow>east
An Ancient Broken Road
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: << =north=, east, =south=, (west). >>
Gnask has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

* R W C Move:Slow>kill *elf*

*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves vvv  S O U T H  vvv .
*a Half-Elf* leaves vvv  S O U T H  vvv .
A pack horse leaves vvv  S O U T H  vvv .
Shrouds of dark clouds roll in above you, blotting out the skies.
Gnask bleeds from open wounds.

o R W C Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o R W C Move:Slow>north
kill *elf*
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: << =north=, [east], =south=, (west). >>
Gnask has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

o R W C Move:Slow>south
They aren't here.

o R W C Move:Slow>kill *elf*
An Ancient Broken Road
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: << =north=, east, =south=, (west). >>
You suddenly notice *Bullebu the Silvan Elf*.
Gnask has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

* R W C Move:Slow>
You pound *Bullebu the Silvan Elf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
You swiftly dodge *Bullebu the Silvan Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.

* R W C Move:Slow *Bullebu the Silvan Elf*:Bad>
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves AAA  N O R T H  AAA .
*a Half-Elf* leaves AAA  N O R T H  AAA .
A pack horse leaves AAA  N O R T H  AAA .
*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* leaves >>>  E A S T  >>> .

o R W C Move:Slow>east
kill *elf*
Musty Forest
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: << south, west. >>
Gnask has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

o R W C Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o R W C Move:Slow>
A hungry warg leaves <<<  W E S T  <<< .

o R W C Move:Slow>tr bullebu
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for track

sigh
TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  vvv SOUTH vvv
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o R W C Move:Slow>
You sigh.

o R W C Move:Slow>south
Musty Forest
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
Exits: << north, east, south, west. >>
Gnask has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  vvv SOUTH vvv
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o R W C Move:Slow>south
Musty Forest
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: << north, east, south, west. >>
Gnask has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  <<< WEST <<<
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o R W C Move:Slow>west
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: << =north=, east, south, =west=. >>
Gnask has suddenly arrived riding a hungry warg.

TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  AAA NORTH AAA
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o R W C Move:Slow>north
An Ancient Broken Road
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: << =north=, east, =south=, west. >>
Gnask has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  AAA NORTH AAA
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o R W C Move:Slow>north
An Ancient Broken Road
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: << =north=, east, =south=, (west). >>
Gnask has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

TRACKS OF *an Elf*  -  <<< WEST <<<
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o R W C Move:Slow>west
kill *elf*
The Animal Pen
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* is resting here.
Exits: << (east). >>
Gnask has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
Aha, you have found your victim!

* R W C Move:Slow>
You pound *a Half-Elf*'s head extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*a Half-Elf* fails to   s l a s h   you.

// erm, that may hurt !! Let me out !

* R W C Move:Slow *a Half-Elf*:Fine>open gate 

*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* stops resting, and cla
*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

*Bogger the Dwarf* CLOSES the >> gate <<

* R W C Move:Slow *a Half-Elf*:Fine>Ok.

* R W C Move:Slow *a Half-Elf*:Fine>

*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* CLOSES the >> gate <<
Gnask joins your fight.
*a Half-Elf* swiftly dodges Gnask's attempt to crush him.

* R W C Move:Slow *a Half-Elf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R W C Move:Slow *a Half-Elf*:Fine>open gate 
*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* ### STARTS CASTING ##
Ok.

* R W C Move:Slow *a Half-Elf*:Fine>open gate 
It's already open!

*Bogger the Dwarf* CLOSES the >> gate <<

* R W C Move:Slow *a Half-Elf*:Fine>open gate 
Ok.

* R W C Move:Slow *a Half-Elf*:Fine>open gate 
flee
open gate 
It's already open!

*Bogger the Dwarf* CLOSES the >> gate <<
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R W C Move:Slow *a Half-Elf*:Fine>flee
You are already attempting to flee!

* R W C Move:Slow *a Half-Elf*:Fine>open gate 
Ok.

*Bogger the Dwarf* CLOSES the >> gate <<

* R W C Move:Slow *a Half-Elf*:Fine>open gate 
flee
open gate 
You are already attempting to flee!

* R W C Move:Slow *a Half-Elf*:Fine>open gate 
Ok.

*Bogger the Dwarf* CLOSES the >> gate <<
*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
#####   EXIT east BLOCKED   #####
You swiftly dodge *a Half-Elf*'s attempt to   s l a s h   you.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R W C Move:Slow *a Half-Elf*:Fine>open gate 
That's impossible, I'm afraid.
You pound *a Half-Elf*'s head extremely hard.

* R W C Move:Slow *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>open gate 
open gate 
You are already attempting to flee!
*Bogger the Dwarf* smites your left foot extremely hard.

* R W C HP:Fine Move:Slow *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>open gate 
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

* R W C HP:Fine Move:Slow *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>bash
stand
That's impossible, I'm afraid.
*a Half-Elf* says 'resc'
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R W C HP:Fine Move:Slow *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>That's impossible, I'm afraid.

* R W C HP:Fine Move:Slow *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>That's impossible, I'm afraid.

* R W C HP:Fine Move:Slow *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>That's impossible, I'm afraid.

* R W C HP:Fine Move:Slow *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>That's impossible, I'm afraid.
*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* sheathes a double edged eket into a pair of smooth, black boots.
*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* swiftly draws a black horn shortbow from across his back.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R W C HP:Fine Move:Slow *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>bash
stand
Gnask strongly crushes *a Half-Elf*'s left leg.

*a Half-Elf* fails to   s l a s h   you.

Saving Azazello.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*Bogger the Dwarf* heroically rescues *a Half-Elf*.

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!


You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

cha wimpy 0
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

Gnask crushes *Bogger the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and tickles it.

You cannot bash someone you aren't fighting!
Gnask panics, and attempts to flee.

* R W C HP:Fine Move:Slow *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>Do you not consider fighting as standing?
*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R W C HP:Fine Move:Slow *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>Gnask panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* smites your left foot extremely hard and tickles it.

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

Gnask panics, and attempts to flee.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You feel bolder.

Gnask panics, and attempts to flee.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
b dis
Your  B A S H  at *Bogger the Dwarf* sends him sprawling
Gnask crushes *Bogger the Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R W C HP:Fine Move:Slow *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>Do you not consider fighting as standing?
Gnask panics, and attempts to flee.

* R W C HP:Fine Move:Slow *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>Wimpy set to: 0
You stop your fleeing attempts.
*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

* R W C HP:Fine Move:Slow *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>cha wimpy 0
bash dis
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You pound *Bogger the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard.

* R W C HP:Fine Move:Slow *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>Wimpy set to: 0
Gnask panics, and attempts to flee.

* R W C HP:Fine Move:Slow *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* utters the word 'noselacri'
You have been blinded!

// oooh shit, i was right going to get old chain !

o R W C HP:Fine Move:Slow Someone:Fine>bash
stand
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

o R W C HP:Fine Move:Slow Someone:Fine>Do you not consider fighting as standing?

o R W C HP:Fine Move:Slow Someone:Fine>
Someone crushes Someone's head extremely hard and tickles it.

o R W C HP:Fine Move:Slow Someone:Fine>

o R W C HP:Fine Move:Slow Someone:Fine>
You pound Someone's left foot extremely hard.

o R W C HP:Fine Move:Slow Someone:Hurt>narr COME ABR GATE
Ok.

o R W C HP:Fine Move:Slow Someone:Hurt>bash
stand
Someone smites your left arm extremely hard.

Someone crushes Someone's left leg very hard and tickles it.

Someone utters the word 'noselacri'

Your  B A S H  at Someone sends him sprawling
Someone utters the word 'noselacri'

o R W C HP:Hurt Move:Slow Someone:Hurt>Do you not consider fighting as standing?

o R W C HP:Hurt Move:Slow Someone:Hurt>
Kosmo narrates 'what's there?'

o R W C HP:Hurt Move:Slow Someone:Hurt>
Someone barely shoots your right hand and tickles it.

o R W C HP:Hurt Move:Slow Someone:Hurt>
You pound Someone's right arm extremely hard.

o R W C HP:Hurt Move:Slow Someone:Hurt>
Someone utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
Someone makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.

Someone utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
Someone makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.

o R W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow Someone:Hurt>cha mood WIMPY
Ok.
Someone shoots your left foot very hard.
Someone crushes Someone's body extremely hard.

o R W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow Someone:Hurt>
You pound Someone's left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o R W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow Someone:Wounded>cha mood AGGRESSIVE

// no we gonna HIT !

Someone crushes Someone's right foot extremely hard.

o R W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow Someone:Wounded>Ok.
Someone shoots your body hard.

o R W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow Someone:Wounded>
Someone fails to   s l a s h   you.
Shrouds of dark clouds roll in above you, blotting out the skies.
Someone bleeds from open wounds.
Someone bleeds from open wounds.

o R W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow Someone:Wounded>
Tsejov narrates 'JUST OG THERE AND KILL EVIL PUEKS!'

o R W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow Someone:Wounded>
ATTENTION:  Someone  B A S H E S  you

o R W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
ATTENTION:  Someone  B A S H E S  Someone
Someone shoots your left leg hard.
Someone tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

o R W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow Someone:Wounded>

o R W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow Someone:Wounded>
Someone shoots your body hard.

o R W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow Someone:Wounded>
Your head stops stinging.
Someone crushes Someone's left arm extremely hard and shatters it.

o R W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow Someone:Wounded>label ff
#   $target is now set to {ff} [local]

You pound Someone's left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o R W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow Someone:Bad>Ok.

o R W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow Someone:Bad>
Someone shoots your left foot hard.

o R W C HP:Bad Move:Slow Someone:Bad>
Someone crushes Someone's right arm extremely hard and shatters it.

o R W C HP:Bad Move:Slow Someone:Bad>
Someone shoots your left hand extremely hard and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o R W C HP:Bad Move:Slow Someone:Bad>
Tsejov narrates 'Aand give me eq!'

o R W C HP:Bad Move:Slow Someone:Bad>
You pound Someone's body extremely hard and shatter it.

o R W C HP:Bad Move:Slow Someone:Dying>cha mood WIMPY
Ok.

o R W C HP:Bad Move:Slow Someone:Dying>
Someone fails to   s l a s h   you.
Someone fails to   s l a s h   you.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o R W C HP:Bad Move:Slow Someone:Dying>cha mood AGGRESSIVE
Ok.

o R W C HP:Bad Move:Slow Someone:Dying>
Someone tries to   s l a s h   you, but your parry is successful.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o R W C HP:Bad Move:Slow Someone:Dying>
You pound Someone's body extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear Someone's death cry.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of Someone.

o R W C HP:Bad Move:Slow Someone:Hurt>cha mood WIMPY
Ok.
Someone tries to   s l a s h   you, but your parry is successful.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o R W C HP:Bad Move:Slow Someone:Hurt>
Someone utters the words 'cure light'

o R W C HP:Bad Move:Slow Someone:Hurt>narr me dying
Ok.
You pound Someone's body very hard.

o R W C HP:Bad Move:Slow Someone:Hurt>look
You are in a field.
Someone tries to   s l a s h   you, but your parry is successful.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o R W C HP:Bad Move:Slow Someone:Hurt>ccs
cast n 'cure light'

ccs
Someone tries to   s l a s h   you, but your parry is successful.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

ccs
Someone says 'o low huh'

Someone utters the words 'cure light'
Your scratches and bruises disappear.
Someone crushes Someone's left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

o R W C HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Slow Someone:Hurt>-cast n 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Tsejov narrates 'how many?'

ccs
Someone throws back his head and cackles with insane glee!

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o R W C HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow Someone:Hurt>|cast n 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...
Someone tries to   s l a s h   you, but your parry is successful.

Someone utters the words 'cure light'

Someone crushes Someone's left foot hard and shatters it.

ccs
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o R W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Slow Someone:Hurt>-cast n 'cur

o R W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Slow Someone:Hurt>-cast n 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Someone fails to   s l a s h   you.

ccs
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow Someone:Hurt>cast n 'cure light'
ALAS, not enough mana flows through you...
You try to pound Someone, but he parries successfully.

o R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow Someone:Hurt>cast n 'cure light'
ALAS, not enough mana flows through you...

o R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow Someone:Hurt>cha mood AGGRESSIVE
Ok.

o R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow Someone:Hurt>bash
stand
Someone tries to   s l a s h   you, but your parry is successful.

You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear Someone's death cry.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of Someone.

Dragoth narrates 'arhg'

As Someone avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground.
You fall to the ground.
Someone barely slashes your left leg and tickles it.

o R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow Someone:Hurt>Do you not consider fighting as standing?
Ok.

o R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow Someone:Hurt>bash
stand
Someone tries to   s l a s h   you, but your parry is successful.

Dragoth narrates 'you trapped?'

Someone lightly slashes your left foot and tickles it.

Someone joins your fight.
Your  B A S H  at Someone sends him sprawling
Someone crushes Someone's right hand hard.

o R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow Someone:Wounded>Do you not consider fighting as standing?

o R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow Someone:Wounded>narr yes
Ok.

o R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow Someone:Wounded>
Ooops! You fumble... and hit yourself HARD!

You pound Someone's body extremely hard and shatter it.

o R W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow Someone:Bad>
Someone says 'freezeee'

o R W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow Someone:Bad>
Someone crushes Someone's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

o R W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow Someone:Awful>
Dragoth narrates 'who in there'

o R W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow Someone:Awful>
Someone tries to   s l a s h   you, but your parry is successful

o R W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow Someone:Awful>
You pound Someone's left leg extremely hard and shatter it.

o R W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow Someone:Dying>cha mood AGGRESSIVE
Ok.
Someone bashes Someone to death.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear Someone's death cry.

o R W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Dragoth narrates 'some bn locate'

o R W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>look
You are in a field.

o R W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Someone shows his approval by clapping his hands together.

o R W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>narr well BREAK
Ok.

o R W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>narr i was lucky they had no mana
Ok.

o R W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>narr 3 pukes rip 
Ok.

o R W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>score
114/453 hits, 10/50 mana, and 27/160 moves.

o R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>
Dragoth narrates 'eh'

o R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>score
127/453 hits, 0/50 mana, and 29/160 moves.
Tsejov narrates 'laugh'

o R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>score

Grunsk narrates 'NICE!'
You feel a cloak of blindness dissolve.

o R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>127/453 hits, 0/50 mana, and 29/160 moves.

o R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>score
127/453 hits, 0/50 mana, and 29/160 moves.

o R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
Booka narrates 'ROFL'

o R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>narr thanks got gnaks save blind or somthing
Ok.

o R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>open gate 
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

o R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>examine corpse
corpse (here) : 
a laced quiver
a stone
a large skin
a plain leather belt
a broadsword (brand new)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a forest green cloak (used)
a carved oak staff
a pair of cotton sleeves (brand new)
a pair of cotton sleeves (brand new)
a thin pair of leather gloves (brand new)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a plain pair of pants (used)
a grey hood (brand new)
a plain shirt (brand new)
a gold ring
a ring
a large sack
a wooden pipe
an orkish shortbow

o R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>exa 2.corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a large skin
a lantern
a snakeskin belt
a great warsword (brand new)
a forest green cloak (worn out)
a metal buckler (brand new)
a pair of rigid leather boots (brand new)
a ring

o R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>exa 3.corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a quiver
a stone
a hunting knife (dented)
a dark coloured flask
a plain leather belt
a black horn shortbow
a forest green cloak (used)
a bejewelled oak staff
a pair of cotton sleeves (brand new)
a pair of cotton sleeves (brand new)
a thin pair of leather gloves (brand new)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a yellow pair of pants (brand new)
a yellow hood (brand new)
a yellow shirt (brand new)
a silver wedding ring
a small tin ring
a dark coloured flask


o R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>i

o R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>i
You are carrying:
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow	// nice ? :)
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
a war arrow
a smoked piece of meat
a smoked piece of meat
a smoked piece of meat
a smoked piece of meat
a fine silver bracelet
an engraved broadsword (brand new)


// a bit later ...

o R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Gnask                - The Animal Pen
Kosmo                - An Ancient Brok
Kosmo                - An Ancient Broken Road
Murakar              - An Ancient Broken Road
Azazello             - The Animal Pen
Dragoth              - An Ancient Broken Road

o R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Gnask tries to bash the gate.

o R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>bx e
bash exit e
The will blocking the gate resisted your bash.

o R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Gnask tries to bash the gate.

o R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>bx e
bash exit e
The gate gave away under the pressure.

The >> gate << is OPENED from the other side.

Dragoth (dr) has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
Kosmo has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
Murakar has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

Gnask sighs loudly.

o R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Shrouds of dark clouds roll in above you, blotting out the skies.

o R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sa ufff
emote : ufff
Ok.

o R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Gnask smiles viciously.
A grey wolf has arrived from the east.

o R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Dragoth (dr) giggles.

o R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Bullebu the Silvan Elf* (ff) has arrived from the east.
You suddenly notice an orkish scout.
*Selphie the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Waldo the Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.
*Kemmler the Beorning Man* has arrived from the east.
An orkish scout yells 'A Dwarf, some Elves, and a Man are here at The Animal Pen!'


Bullebu flees out and rest dies couse someone blocked gate :P

When we get out some more pukes were standing east of it. :)


2002/01/26 18:53, Lookhu:Rated: Good 
Nice killing, especially nice that zealous pukes came after 3 deaths already
(should have posted that too :P)

2002/01/26 19:08, Bunghol:Rated: Good 
wow first time i've seen any1 kill 2 ppl blind

2002/01/26 19:09, Devastator:Rated: Good 
Whahahaha! Don't fear, FIGHT :)

2002/01/26 19:42, Jtte:Rated: Average 
cackle nice going, alltho was half elf legend? And bogger had no eq obviously and bullebu was wounded :P

2002/01/26 19:53, Bogger:Rated: Superb 
Another log that shows my great skills, have fun with sword, but please remove mandos sleep.

2002/01/26 19:55, Bogger:Rated: Superb 
Half elf was my rocking friend Mem that helped me do old wight and hanged on when I and Bullebu were going to trap. I doubt he legend, was chicken when I conned him. Hurts to buff with no armour and smiting. A pity Bullebu shot you again after I bash dised Azazello when he blind. Has been fucked up day for me and it ended with mandos sleep :(

2002/01/26 21:21, Humala: 
Hoho!! Nice work dealing with the blind people whities! (not)

2002/01/26 22:29, Bullebu:Rated: Awful 
i didnt have light so i led them in and fled out cause you hitted me and then i blocked from outside! Fucking wimparse getting backup! pathetic!!!!!!

2002/01/27 00:16, Fredde: 
what the hell. this is not a log. this is an insult! hehe

2002/01/27 01:20, Johannes:Rated: Good 
Hah! Nice :-)

It would have been a lot cooler if you'd acted cooler about it, instead of spamfleeing and starting to whine about dying. I mean, put Donk there and he'd shrug, spit, go berserk and kill everyone without any wimpering - and ask for more! :-P

2002/01/27 04:10, Ntt:Rated: Good 
killing when you are blind is sweet! :)

2002/01/27 12:14, Alantir:Rated: Good 
This is what happens when you DON'T BASH... Let me guess, Bogger on wimpy thinking he can buff, and rest doing silly stuff. A bash or three and the little orcie is toast, but nooo, can't waste that precious defense on going aggr..

2002/01/27 12:38, Azazello: 
Actualy i was sure that one of the first rips was Gnask :) An i wasnt in mood to go berserk and wasnt in mood to think a lot! HIT BASH HIT BASH :)

2002/01/27 12:49, Bogger:Rated: Superb 
Eh, Drenical I did b d Azazello and then I didnt go wimpy, I am always agg except when I run. Mem had no mana left and Bullebu engaged Azazello then I was awful cause no armour at all and I tried cure some, and died in one pound. I NEVER GO WIMPY!

2002/01/27 19:25, Morgan:Rated: Awful 
Kosmo - An Ancient Brok
Kosmo - An Ancient Broken Road

he can be in two places at once!!
awful cuz uncle waldo died

2002/01/29 14:38, Zomb:Rated: Good 
WAKAWAKA


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Ainagul, Alweon, Bogger 
 Good Alantir, Bunghol, Devastator, Johannes, Krang, Lookhu, Ntt, Zomb 
 Average Jtte, Zartran 
 Poor  
 Awful Bullebu, Morgan 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back