Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
2 vs 2 in sun (Azazello)comments   back
   (14 ratings and 4508 hits. Posted 2002/01/27)
* R W C>
Astar leaves <<<  W E S T  <<<  riding a pack horse.
You follow Astar.
Old East Road
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
*Kazlbad the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.

* R W C>

*Kazlbad the Dwarf* leaves >>>  E A S T  >>> .

*a Dwarf* leaves >>>  E A S T  >>> .

* R W C>
Astar leaves <<<  W E S T  <<<  riding a pack horse.
You follow Astar.
Old East Road

* R W C>
Astar leaves >>>  E A S T  >>>  riding a pack horse.
You follow Astar.
Old East Road
A large WARNING SIGN is here.

* R W C>
Astar leaves >>>  E A S T  >>>  riding a pack horse.
You follow Astar.
Old East Road

* R W C>
*Kazlbad the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* R W C>
*Kazlbad the Dwarf* leaves <<<  W E S T  <<< .
*a Dwarf* leaves <<<  W E S T  <<< .


* R W C>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.
Astar leaves >>>  E A S T  >>>  riding a pack horse.
You follow Astar.
Bend in the Old East Road

* R W C>They aren't here.

* R W C>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* R W C>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* R W C>#   $target is now set to {2.*dwarf*} [local]

Astar says: 2nd

* R W C>tl 2.dward
tell astar 2.dward
Ok.

* R W C>nod
You nod solemnly.

* R W C>look
Bend in the Old East Road
Astar the Black Numenorean is here, riding a pack horse.

* R W C>cha mood AGGRESSIVE
Ok.

* R W C>
Astar leaves <<<  W E S T  <<<  riding a pack horse.
You follow Astar.
Old East Road

* R W C>
Astar leaves <<<  W E S T  <<<  riding a pack horse.
You follow Astar.
Old East Road
A large WARNING SIGN is here.

* R W C>
Astar leaves <<<  W E S T  <<<  riding a pack horse.
You follow Astar.
Old East Road
*Kazlbad the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.

* R W C>kill 2.*dwarf*
You intercept *a Dwarf*'s blow.
*a Dwarf* slashes your body hard and tickles it.
You're already fighting!
You try to pound *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* R W C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>bash
stand
*Kazlbad the Dwarf* pounds Astar's right arm hard.
Astar utters the word 'yufzbarr'
Astar throws a fireball at *a Dwarf*, completely enveloping him in flames.

Astar ### STARTS CASTING ##

* R W C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
ATTENTION:  *a Dwarf*  B A S H E S  you

* R W C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
ATTENTION:  *Kazlbad the Dwarf*  B A S H E S  Astar

* R W C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*Kazlbad the Dwarf* strongly pounds Astar's body.

* R W C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* slashes your body hard and tickles it.

* R W C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Your head stops stinging.

* R W C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>rr astar
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* R W C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>kill 2.*dwarf*
rescue astar
Heroically you come to Astar's rescue!
Astar  S T A N D S  again.
*a Dwarf* slashes your right hand extremely hard and tickles it.

*Kazlbad the Dwarf* pounds your left leg extremely hard.

* R W C HP:Fine *Kazlbad the Dwarf*:Healthy>
* R W C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>kill 2.*dwarf*
You're already fighting!

* R W C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>bash
stand
Astar leaves <<<  W E S T  <<<  riding a pack horse.

* R W C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
ATTENTION:  *Kazlbad the Dwarf*  B A S H E S  you

* R W C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Astar has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

* R W C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* tries to   s l a s h   you, but your parry is successful.

* R W C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>bash
stand

*Kazlbad the Dwarf* pounds your right leg extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

* R W C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Astar utters the word 'yufzbarr'

* R W C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>label ff
#   $target is now set to {ff} [local]

Octay narrates '4 pukes wyrdda'

Your head stops stinging.

* R W C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* R W C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>bash
stand
Astar utters the word 'yufzbarr'

Your  B A S H  at *a Dwarf* sends him sprawling

* R W C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* R W C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>Ok.

* R W C HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (ff):Hurt>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

* R W C HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (ff):Hurt>Do you not consider fighting as standing?
*Kazlbad the Dwarf* pounds your right foot extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

* R W C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Hurt>
You bleed from open wounds.

* R W C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Hurt>
You pound *a Dwarf* (ff)'s left foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* R W C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Hurt>
Iranon narrates 'eiron?'
A cold hard wind lashes at your clothes making it difficult to walk.

* R W C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Hurt>
ATTENTION:  *Kazlbad the Dwarf*  B A S H E S  you

* R W C HP:Hurt>
*Kazlbad the Dwarf* pounds Astar's right hand extremely hard.
Astar tries to   s l a s h   *Kazlbad the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

kill ff

* R W C HP:Hurt>
Iranon narrates 'turviniel?'

kill ff

* R W C HP:Hurt>
Astar ### STARTS CASTING ##
*a Dwarf* (ff)  S T A N D S  again.

* R W C HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* (ff) slashes Astar's left arm hard.

#   $target is now set to {ff} [local]

* R W C HP:Hurt>kill ff
kill ff

Astar panics, and attempts to flee.
Astar leaves <<<  W E S T  <<<  riding a pack horse.

* R W C HP:Hurt>
Your head stops stinging.

* R W C HP:Hurt>kill ff
You pound *a Dwarf* (ff)'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.

* R W C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Wounded>
You're already fighting!

* R W C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Wounded>kill ff
bash
stand
You're already fighting!

* R W C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Wounded>
You're already fighting!

* R W C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Wounded>
You're already fighting!

* R W C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Wounded>
You're already fighting!

* R W C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Wounded>bash
stand
*Kazlbad the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

*Kazlbad the Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard.

* R W C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Wounded>
ATTENTION:  *a Dwarf* (ff)  B A S H E S  you

tl SNOVA

* R W C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Wounded>bash
stand

Octay narrates 'torvinael unly name A seen'

* R W C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Wounded>
*a Dwarf* (ff) slashes your right foot extremely hard.

* R W C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Wounded>
You try to flee, but cannot!

* R W C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Wounded>
*Kazlbad the Dwarf* pounds your right hand extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

* R W C HP:Wounded *a Dwarf* (ff):Wounded>
Astar has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

* R W C HP:Wounded *a Dwarf* (ff):Wounded>
Astar leaves >>>  E A S T  >>>  riding a pack horse.
Your head stops stinging.
You flee head over heels.
Old East Road
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
Astar the Black Numenorean is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: << *east*, *west*. >>

* R W C HP:Wounded>
You are already standing.

* R W C HP:Wounded>Bash what or whom?
Astar leaves >>>  E A S T  >>>  riding a pack horse.
You follow Astar.
Old East Road

* R W C HP:Wounded>
You are already standing.

* R W C HP:Wounded>tell astar SNOVA
Ok.

* R W C HP:Wounded>cha wimpy 100
Bash what or whom?
Astar leaves >>>  E A S T  >>>  riding a pack horse.
You follow Astar.
Bend in the Old East Road

* R W C HP:Wounded>
You are already standing.

* R W C HP:Wounded>Wimpy set to: 100
Astar leaves AAA  N O R T H  AAA  riding a pack horse.
You follow Astar.
Plains Beside the Road

* R W C HP:Wounded>stat

Astar leaves vvv  S O U T H  vvv  riding a pack horse.
You follow Astar.
Bend in the Old East Road

OB: 113%, DB: 6%, PB: 45%, Armour: 89%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,049,431 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 90. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- panic
- novoid
- a deep wound at the right hand.
- noquit
- a deep wound at the right foot.
- a deep wound at the right leg.
- strength

* R W C HP:Wounded>
Iranon narrates 'nod mammoth gr'

* R W C HP:Wounded>
Astar leaves <<<  W E S T  <<<  riding a pack horse.
You follow Astar.
Old East Road

* R W C HP:Wounded>
Iranon narrates '::'

* R W C HP:Wounded>
Astar leaves <<<  W E S T  <<<  riding a pack horse.
You follow Astar.
Old East Road
A large WARNING SIGN is here.

* R W C HP:Wounded>
*Kazlbad the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* (ff) has arrived from the west.

* R W C HP:Wounded>
Astar leaves <<<  W E S T  <<<  riding a pack horse.
You follow Astar.
Old East Road
A cold hard wind lashes at your clothes making it difficult to walk.

* R W C HP:Wounded>sa fucking sun
emote : fucking sun
Ok.

* R W C HP:Wounded>
Astar leaves AAA  N O R T H  AAA  riding a pack horse.
You follow Astar.
Windswept Ground

* R W C HP:Wounded>
Astar leaves <<<  W E S T  <<<  riding a pack horse.
You follow Astar.
Cracked Ground
A cold hard wind lashes at your clothes making it difficult to walk.

* R W C HP:Wounded>
Suddenly, the sky clears. The storm has blown away.

* R W C HP:Wounded>
Iranon narrates 'don't enter anywhere :p'
Astar ### STARTS CASTING ##

* R W C HP:Wounded>look
Cracked Ground
Astar the Black Numenorean is here trying to concentrate, riding a pack horse.

* R W C HP:Wounded>
Astar utters the words 'bfzahp ay bfugtizgg'
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

* R W C HP:Wounded>
Astar leaves >>>  E A S T  >>>  riding a pack horse.
You follow Astar.
Windswept Ground
A cold hard wind lashes at your clothes making it difficult to walk.

* R W C HP:Wounded>score
189/440 hits, 50/50 mana, and 141/156 moves.
Astar leaves vvv  S O U T H  vvv  riding a pack horse.
You follow Astar.
Old East Road

Astar leaves >>>  E A S T  >>>  riding a pack horse.
You follow Astar.
Old East Road
A large WARNING SIGN is here.

* R W C HP:Wounded>Ok.

* R W C HP:Wounded>
Astar leaves >>>  E A S T  >>>  riding a pack horse.
You follow Astar.
Old East Road

* R W C HP:Wounded>
Astar leaves >>>  E A S T  >>>  riding a pack horse.
You follow Astar.
Bend in the Old East Road

* R W C HP:Wounded>
Octay narrates 'I just seen anside when entered :)'

* R W C HP:Wounded>
Astar carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

* R W C HP:Wounded>tl go in dark room AND KICK EM
tell astar go in dark room AND KICK EM
Ok.

* R W C HP:Wounded>
Astar leaves <<<  W E S T  <<<  riding a pack horse.
You follow Astar.
Old East Road

* R W C HP:Wounded>
Astar leaves <<<  W E S T  <<<  riding a pack horse.
You follow Astar.
Old East Road
A large WARNING SIGN is here.

* R W C HP:Wounded>score

Astar leaves <<<  W E S T  <<<  riding a pack horse.
You follow Astar.
Old East Road
A cold hard wind lashes at your clothes making it difficult to walk.

* R W C HP:Wounded>191/440 hits, 50/50 mana, and 133/156 moves.

* R W C HP:Wounded>
* R W C HP:Wounded>
Astar leaves <<<  W E S T  <<<  riding a pack horse.
You follow Astar.
Old East Road

* R W C HP:Wounded>
Astar leaves AAA  N O R T H  AAA  riding a pack horse.
You follow Astar.
Old East Road
*Kazlbad the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* (ff) has arrived from the west.
A cold hard wind lashes at your clothes making it difficult to walk.

Astar ### STARTS CASTING ##

* R W C HP:Wounded>kill ff

* R W C HP:Wounded>
You intercept *Kazlbad the Dwarf*'s blow.
*Kazlbad the Dwarf* pounds your left arm extremely hard.
You're already fighting!
You pound *Kazlbad the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and tickle it.

* R W C HP:Wounded *Kazlbad the Dwarf*:Fine>kill ff
You're already fighting!

* R W C HP:Wounded *Kazlbad the Dwarf*:Fine>
Astar utters the word 'yufzbarr'
Astar throws a fireball at *a Dwarf* (ff), completely enveloping him in flames.

* R W C HP:Wounded *Kazlbad the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Old East Road
The garden snake slithers harmlessly here.
Exits: << *east*, *west*. >>

* R W C HP:Wounded>east
kill ff
Old East Road
Old East Road
Astar the Black Numenorean is here, riding a pack horse, fighting *a Dwarf* (ff).
*Kazlbad the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (ff) is here, fighting Astar.
Exits: << *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*. >>
A cold hard wind lashes at your clothes making it difficult to walk.

* R W C HP:Wounded>
* R W C HP:Wounded>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

* R W C HP:Wounded *Kazlbad the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Kazlbad the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

* R W C HP:Wounded *Kazlbad the Dwarf*:Fine>kill ff

You pound *Kazlbad the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.

* R W C HP:Wounded *Kazlbad the Dwarf*:Fine>flee

* R W C HP:Wounded *Kazlbad the Dwarf*:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Kazlbad the Dwarf* pounds your head extremely hard.

* R W C HP:Wounded *Kazlbad the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Cracked Ground
Exits: << *north*, *east*. >>

* R W C HP:Wounded>
A cold hard wind lashes at your clothes making it difficult to walk.

* R W C HP:Wounded>east
Windswept Ground
Exits: << *north*, *south*, *west*. >>

* R W C HP:Wounded>south
west
Old East Road
Old East Road
Exits: << *north*, *east*, *west*. >>
A cold hard wind lashes at your clothes making it difficult to walk.

* R W C HP:Wounded>
Old East Road
Exits: << *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*. >>

* R W C HP:Wounded>north
Old East Road
Astar the Black Numenorean is here, sitting on a pack horse.
*Kazlbad the Dwarf* is here, fighting Astar.
*a Dwarf* (ff) is here, fighting Astar.
Exits: << *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*. >>
A cold hard wind lashes at your clothes making it difficult to walk.

* R W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>kill ff

You bleed from open wounds.

* R W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You pound *a Dwarf* (ff)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

* R W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (ff):Awful Astar:Fine>
*a Dwarf* (ff) slashes Astar's body and tickles it.

* R W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (ff):Awful Astar:Fine>
Saving Azazello.

* R W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (ff):Awful Astar:Fine>
Suddenly, the sky clears. The storm has blown away.

* R W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (ff):Awful Astar:Fine>
*Kazlbad the Dwarf* pounds Astar's left foot extremely hard.

* R W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (ff):Awful Astar:Hurt>
You pound *a Dwarf* (ff)'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Dwarf* (ff) is  [ incapacitated ]  and will slowly die, if not aided.

* R W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (ff):Dying Astar:Hurt>rr
rescue
Heroically you come to Astar's rescue!
Astar  S T A N D S  again.

* R W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (ff):Dying>ws
*Kazlbad the Dwarf* ### STARTS CASTING ##
wield sword
You stop using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You decisively wield an engraved broadsword, looking very evil-minded.

* R W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (ff):Dying>
You   s l a s h   *a Dwarf* (ff)'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Dwarf* (ff)'s death cry.
*a Dwarf* (ff) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

* R W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Kazlbad the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Kazlbad the Dwarf* pounds your left foot extremely hard.

* R W C HP:Bad Move:Tired *Kazlbad the Dwarf*:Fine>
You   s l a s h   *Kazlbad the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickle it.

* R W C HP:Bad Move:Tired *Kazlbad the Dwarf*:Fine>
Astar ### STARTS CASTING ##

* R W C HP:Bad Move:Tired *Kazlbad the Dwarf*:Fine>cha mood WIMPY
Ok.
Britney narrates 'forin posted deathlog btw :)'

* R W C HP:Bad Move:Tired *Kazlbad the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.

Was atastor and later : 

Astar gives you a large visored helmet.

// tihi :)


2002/01/27 22:22, Johannes:Rated: Poor 
It's not like the sun makes a whole lot of difference to Astar, I don't see anything special about this.

(What does SNOVA mean?)

2002/01/27 22:33, Azazello: 
Wasnt that Johannes who was commenting every traplog that he likes fair fights ? *smirk*

2002/01/27 22:44, Johannes:Rated: Poor 
I have no idea what you mean, but I do like a fair fight, yes

2002/01/27 22:45, Sharghl:Rated: Poor 
I prefer to see a good traplog to spamming down someone on road.

2002/01/27 22:47, Thror:Rated: Awful 
Hilevel darkies spam down some 'legends' on road and this is suposed to be good log?

2002/01/27 22:56, Johannes:Rated: Poor 
Cut the kid some slack, he didn't literally say it was a good log - even though the title he chose strongly indicates he thinks he's a bit of a bad-ass... :-P

2002/01/27 22:59, Mammoth:  Rated: Superb 
RESPECT! 5 points for the narrates in log.

2002/01/27 23:06, Johannes:Rated: Poor 
*Giggle* Mammoth

(I meant the log title in my former post, just in case anyone was wondering)

2002/01/27 23:08, Azazello: 
Hi, shittie !

2002/01/27 23:31, Lerian: 
Guess he was linkless.. that's how you kill people, isn't it..

2002/01/27 23:44, Azazello: 
Sure, Lerian, Nice linkless, bashing dwarf. Your comment only shows how stupid you are.

2002/01/28 02:28, Fredde: 
azazello even i understod that lerian was refering to another thing. so right back at ya.

2002/01/28 07:09, Atastor:Rated: Good 
Nope..I wasnt linkless..Its just that after the first round and four
fireballs I had 140 hits left and I was confident that we could
prevent Astar from launching 2 more...which we couldnt as
I failed the first bash attempt in 2nd round. And yes, I prefer
fighting these fights with wimpy 0...with always the same result
lately...I wonder whether I am really getting too old for this
game (40 this year).



2002/01/28 11:01, Durcano: 
thror, that was under sun :p

2002/01/28 11:02, Sharmak:Rated: Good 
Funny narrates.

2002/01/28 11:23, Atastor:Rated: Good 
Well..I dont see how sun played any role here. Astar did the damage, Azazello just had to prevent us from hitting Astar in time (which he did well enough despite the cruel eye) and hit/fleeing is absolutely no option for me vs powerlinkers. Sun WOULD have played a role IFF we could have made one of them flee.

2002/01/28 12:24, Azazello: 
If sun was down, there would be no idea to post this log - i would be low fine in the end then. And yes - hit flee was the key for you

2002/01/28 12:26, Azazello: 
Ahh and Johannes - the title i took 'strongly indicates' the real picture how it happend - it was 2 vs 2 and it was in sun !

2002/01/28 14:45, Johannes:Rated: Poor 
Sun or not, there was no point to post this (if you ask me). The title indicates, to me, that the two of you grossly suffered but bravely fought against two mighty pukes under the sun. I was disappointed to see that one of you was a BN, to whom the sun matters nothing at all, and that nothing died except one of Arda's deadest guys. Like Atastor said himself, all you had to do was to stand there a bit while Astar nuked him dead. Even Dax could have done that. I could almost have done it linkless. *Shrug*

(No offence against Atastor, he's one of the good ol' guys, he just dies a lot with that character).

THIS IS NOTHING PERSONAL AGAINST YOU, AZAZELLO - THE LOG JUST SUCKS! *Hug* :-))

2002/01/28 15:15, Atastor:Rated: Good 
To Johannes: :>

2002/01/28 15:41, Nazgum:Rated: Average 
I always liked atastor, he seems like a cool guy, but i never play puke so i've only fought him :P

2002/01/28 15:59, Edvard:Rated: Average 
How come you and antar fight those 2 in sun, but spamflee from a noequipped Aegon (me) and a lousy equipped scoutmage (deavon) ? =p

2002/01/28 17:02, Azazello: 
Hrm i dont remember why we fled back then actualy, Edvard. :P Some little thoughts are that we could be low or tryied some tactical retreat or were after someone already. I dont remember actualy :P

2002/01/28 18:16, Kazlbad:Rated: Average 
I could have spammed you down i think azazello but i was slow and didn't feel like wasting my last draughts on catching you :(

2002/01/29 14:22, Zomb:Rated: Good 
WAKAWAKA


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Mammoth 
 Good Atastor, Sharmak, Zomb 
 Average Baneful, Edvard, Kazlbad, Nazgum, Skald 
 Poor Johannes, Krang, Sharghl, Zartran 
 Awful Thror 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back