Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Supermob group disrupted (Zagrach)comments   back
  
(21 ratings and 8445 hits. Posted 2002/02/19)
### Just something to read, if you wanna flame don't read it ###

Start logging: 18.02.2002 20:20

### Whole thing started with me hidden under tangle at bbt, where i was gonna
try and jump a bbt group with my bow *grin*, unfortunately a group of 7 came
and that seemed a little too much like suicide.  They were obviously smobbers
though so i figured they would do gc next, so i went near it and waited.. ###



scou n\You quietly scout northwards...

Rock Face

You stop scouting.

* W S C>
Morphine tells you 'you in moria at all?'

* W S C>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 10 seconds.
sco

* W S C>321/321 hits and 68/144 moves.

* W S C>scou n
You quietly scout northwards...

Rock Face

You stop scouting.

* W S C>n
Rock Face
On the ground, there are two broad scimitars.
On the ground, there are two handaxes.
A pair of ring mail sleeves are lying here.
Exits: (north), *(south)*.

### they got key so gotta be careful :p  We'll enter though of course ;) ###

* W S C>l n
The sheer face seems to have very few cracks...
The rockdoor is open.

* W S C>h n-
You attempt to hide yourself.

You see some smoke southwest.

Ok.

* W S C>scou n/
You quietly scout northwards...

Cold Entryway
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).

You stop scouting.

* W S C>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 10 seconds.
sco

* W S C>321/321 hits and 80/144 moves.

* W S C>n
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Cold Entryway
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: *(south)*, [west].

o W S C>w
The door seems to be closed.

o W S C>oeopen exit
A spirit passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

It's already open!

o W S C>s
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Rock Face
There are two broad scimitars here.
On the ground, there are two handaxes.
A pair of ring mail sleeves are lying here.
Exits: (north), *(south)*.

* W S C>n
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Cold Entryway
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: *(south)*, [west].

o W S C>oe wopen exit w

Ok.

o W S C>scou w/
You quietly scout westwards...

Stone Hallway

You stop scouting.

o W S C>
A spirit tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
A spirit swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce it.

o W S C a spirit:Healthy>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You swiftly dodge a spirit's attempt to hit you.

o W S C a spirit:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
Stone Hallway
Exits: north, (east), west.

o W S C>h n|
You attempt to hide yourself.

Ok.

o W S C>scou w
You quietly scout westwards...

Stone Hallway
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Kibgil the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
*Quavair the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Saber the Dwarf* is sleeping here.
*Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Bren the Dwarf* is resting here.

You stop scouting.

### ok same group, time to pick a target.  I decide i have to be kinda careful
though since they have rockdoor key already ###

o W S C>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 10 seconds.
sco

o W S C>321/321 hits and 106/144 moves.

o W S C>
Saving Zagrach.

o W S C>scou w/
You quietly scout westwards...

Stone Hallway
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Saber the Dwarf* is resting here.

You stop scouting.

### ok groups inside, think its best to target the elf ###

o W S C>wback *elf*Stone Hallway
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Saber the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (west).

* W S C>
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

ce|/-\*Ilultar the Half-Elf* makes a strange sound, as you place a black runed
dagger in his back.
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C *Ilultar the Half-Elf*:Wounded>close exit
Ok.

* W S C *Ilultar the Half-Elf*:Wounded>e
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* leaves east.

* W S C>k *elf*Stone Hallway
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), west.

* W S C>k *elf
*You approach *Ilultar the Half-Elf*, trying to pierce him.

* W S C *Ilultar the Half-Elf*:Wounded>draw bow
You're already fighting!

* W S C *Ilultar the Half-Elf*:Wounded>shoot *elf*
You sheathe a black runed dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
You swiftly draw an embellished longbow from across your back.
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* leaves east.

o W S C>Shoot whom?

o W S C>e
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

* W S C>
Cold Entryway
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: *(south)*, (west).

o W S C>wshoot *elf*
A spirit passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

o W S C>
Stone Hallway
Exits: north, (east), west.

o W S C>Shoot whom?

o W S C>shoot *elf
*wshoot *elf*Shoot whom?

o W S C>
Stone Hallway
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Saber the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [west].

* W S C>/-shoot *elf
*\|*Saber the Dwarf* leaves east.

*Ilultar the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

eYou shoot *Ilultar the Half-Elf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* slashes your left leg hard and tickles it.
You barely hit *Ilultar the Half-Elf*'s left hand.

* W S C HP:Fine *Ilultar the Half-Elf*:Awful>shoot *elf*|
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

### ooo baby embellished rocks ;) ###

*Ilultar the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* leaves east.

* W S C HP:Fine>The door is opened from the other side.
Stone Hallway
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), west.

* W S C HP:Fine>shoot *elf*
You are too afraid.
*Saber the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* W S C HP:Fine>
You are too afraid.  <-- *glare*

* W S C HP:Fine>e
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* leaves east.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Cold Entryway
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: *(south)*, (west).

* W S C HP:Fine>
A spirit passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

* W S C HP:Fine>cha wim 0
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* leaves west.

o W S C HP:Fine>
A spirit tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

o W S C HP:Fine a spirit:Healthy>Wimpy set to: 0

o W S C HP:Fine a spirit:Healthy>wf
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A spirit hits your right hand hard and tickles it.

o W S C HP:Fine a spirit:Healthy>A spirit hits your body and tickles it.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
You barely hit a spirit's body and tickle it.

o W S C HP:Fine a spirit:Fine>
A spirit strongly hits your right arm and tickles it.

o W S C HP:Fine a spirit:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Stone Hallway
Exits: north, (east), west.

o W S C HP:Fine>w
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

* W S C HP:Fine>shoot *elf*Stone Hallway
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Saber the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (west).
*Saber the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

* W S C HP:Fine>e|shoot *elf
*/*Ilultar the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

*Ilultar the Half-Elf* leaves west.

Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry.  <-- Ilultar?

e-\You strongly shoot *Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf*'s body.
*Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is
successful.
Your attempt to hit *Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf* fails.

* W S C HP:Fine *Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.  <-- guess not ;P

* W S C HP:Fine *Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>f-e
e|e/*Ilultar the Half-Elf* leaves west.

open door-You shoot *Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf*'s head very hard.

* W S C HP:Fine *Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine *Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Stone Hallway
Exits: north, (east), west.

o W S C HP:Fine>
Cold Entryway
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: *(south)*, (west).

o W S C HP:Fine>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Fine>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Fine>s
It's already open!

o W S C HP:Fine>o W S C HP:Fine>o W S C HP:Fine>o W S C HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Fine>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Rock Face
You see two broad scimitars on the ground.
There are two handaxes here.
A pair of ring mail sleeves are lying here.
Exits: (north), *(south)*.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Broken Forest
Exits: *(north)*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W S C HP:Fine>h n/
You attempt to hide yourself.

Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Quavair the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Quavair the Noldorin Elf* leaves south.  ### hehe ###

* W S C HP:Fine>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 10 seconds.
sco

* W S C HP:Fine>284/321 hits and 123/144 moves.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Kibgil the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
*a Man* has arrived from the north.
*Saber the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.
*Bren the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf* says 'TRACK AND KILL HIM'  ### lol he rocks ###

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Saber the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Kibgil the Dwarf* carefully examines the ground around him, looking for
tracks...

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Saber the Dwarf* says 'he long gone i bet'
*a Man* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Saber the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Saber the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

* W S C HP:Fine>lau madrieriand
You point your finger at her and laugh.

* W S C HP:Fine>s
Broken Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>we
Broken Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Broken Forest
*Quavair the Noldorin Elf* is standing here searching for tracks.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>s
Broken Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>w
Broken Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>s
Broken Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>w
Broken Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>ws
Broken Forest
*Quavair the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Broken Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>s
Broken Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>e
Broken Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>n
Broken Forest
*Quavair the Noldorin Elf* is standing here searching for tracks.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>s
Broken Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>n
Broken Forest
*Quavair the Noldorin Elf* is standing here searching for tracks.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>beback *elf*
For a successful backstab you need to be wielding a suitable weapon.

* W S C HP:Fine>sdraw
Broken Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>n
You hang an embellished longbow across your back.
You masterfully draw a black runed dagger, looking very evil-minded.

* W S C HP:Fine>be
Broken Forest
*Quavair the Noldorin Elf* is standing here searching for tracks.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>/back *elf*
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

Your victim has disappeared!
*Quavair the Noldorin Elf* leaves south.

* W S C HP:Fine>sback *elf*Broken Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>Backstab whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>s
Broken Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>w
Broken Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>s
Broken Forest
*Kibgil the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
*Saber the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Bren the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*Saber the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

* W S C HP:Fine>e
Broken Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>s
Broken Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>e
Broken Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>ex
North - Broken Forest
East  - Broken Forest
South - Broken Forest
West  - Broken Forest

* W S C HP:Fine>s
Broken Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>ex
You feel bolder.

* W S C HP:Fine>North - Broken Forest
East  - Broken Forest
South - Broken Forest
West  - Broken Forest

* W S C HP:Fine>w
Broken Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>ex
North - Broken Forest
East  - Broken Forest
South - Windswept Heights
West  - Broken Forest

* W S C HP:Fine>s
It starts to snow.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Windswept Heights
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>e
Windswept Heights
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>wd
Craggy Plateau
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
Exits: east, down.

o W S C HP:Fine>
Small Hut
An old and rickety wooden chest stands in a forgotten corner.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: south, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>back rohirrim/
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

sA horse of the Rohirrim makes a strange sound but is suddenly very silent, as
you place a black runed dagger in his back.
You receive your share of experience.
info Total EXP: %x  EXP to Level: %X Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear a horse of the Rohirrim's death cry.
A horse of the Rohirrim is dead! R.I.P.
You swiftly dodge a dark wraith's attempt to slash you.

o W S C HP:Fine a dark wraith:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o W S C HP:Fine a dark wraith:Healthy>Total EXP: 6587101  EXP to Level: 562899 

o W S C HP:Fine a dark wraith:Healthy>f
You swiftly dodge a dark wraith's attempt to slash you.

o W S C HP:Fine a dark wraith:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
Base of a Cliff
A lone hawk soars high above you.
Exits: north, east, west.
It is snowing.

* W S C HP:Fine>n
Small Hut
The corpse of a horse of the Rohirrim is lying here.
An old and rickety wooden chest stands in a forgotten corner.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: south, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>h q
You attempt to hide yourself.

Ok.

o W S C HP:Fine>
A dark wraith passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

o W S C HP:Fine>
*Saber the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

* W S C HP:Fine>
A dark wraith slashes *Saber the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
A dark wraith swiftly dodges *Saber the Dwarf*'s attempt to cleave him.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Saber the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a dark wraith's attempt to slash him.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Saber the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Saber the Dwarf* leaves south.

o W S C HP:Fine>
You see *Ilultar the Half-Elf* falling down.

* W S C HP:Fine>
A dark wraith slashes *Ilultar the Half-Elf*'s left foot extremely hard.
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* slashes a dark wraith's right foot extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Fine>
A dark wraith lightly slashes *Ilultar the Half-Elf*'s right arm and tickles
it.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W S C HP:Fine>
A dark wraith begins some strange incantations...
A dark wraith begins some strange incantations...

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* leaves south.

o W S C HP:Fine>
*Saber the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Saber the Dwarf* leaves up.

o W S C HP:Fine>
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry.

o W S C HP:Fine>
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry.

o W S C HP:Fine>
A dark wraith passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

o W S C HP:Fine>scou u
Scouting upwards is too difficult.

o W S C HP:Fine>
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* leaves up.

o W S C HP:Fine>uback ilultar
Craggy Plateau
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
A mountain troll is here, fighting *Kibgil the Dwarf*.
*Kibgil the Dwarf* is here, fighting a mountain troll (glowing).
*a Man* is here, fighting a mountain troll.
*Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a mountain troll.
*Bren the Dwarf* is here, fighting a mountain troll.
*Saber the Dwarf* is here, fighting a mountain troll.
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* is here, fighting a mountain troll.
Exits: east, down.
It is snowing.

* W S C HP:Fine>
You can't backstab a fighting person!
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* slashes a mountain troll's left arm extremely hard.
*Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf* pierces a mountain troll's body and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Kibgil the Dwarf* crushes a mountain troll's body very hard.

* W S C HP:Fine>back ilultar
*Quavair the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*a Man* lightly pierces a mountain troll's right hand and tickles it.
*Kibgil the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a mountain troll's attempt to crush him.

* W S C HP:Fine>
You can't backstab a fighting person!

* W S C HP:Fine>ew
A mountain troll bleeds from open wounds.
*Bren the Dwarf* tries to pound a mountain troll, but it parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine>draw bow
Windswept Heights
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>e
Craggy Plateau
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
A mountain troll is here, fighting *Kibgil the Dwarf*.
*Kibgil the Dwarf* is here, fighting a mountain troll (glowing).
*a Man* is here, fighting a mountain troll.
*Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a mountain troll.
*Bren the Dwarf* is here, fighting a mountain troll.
*Saber the Dwarf* is here, fighting a mountain troll.
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* is here, fighting a mountain troll.
*Quavair the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, down.
*Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf* pierces a mountain troll's head very hard.
*Kibgil the Dwarf* crushes a mountain troll's right leg extremely hard and
shatters it.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Saber the Dwarf* cleaves a mountain troll's right arm extremely hard and
shatters it.

wYou sheathe a black runed dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
You swiftly draw an embellished longbow from across your back.

* W S C HP:Fine>shoot ilultar
Windswept Heights
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>shoot ilultar
Craggy Plateau
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
A mountain troll is here, fighting *Kibgil the Dwarf*.
*Kibgil the Dwarf* is here, fighting a mountain troll (glowing).
*a Man* is here, fighting a mountain troll.
*Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a mountain troll.
*Bren the Dwarf* is here, fighting a mountain troll.
*Saber the Dwarf* is here, fighting a mountain troll.
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* is here, fighting a mountain troll.
*Quavair the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, down.
A mountain troll tries to crush *Kibgil the Dwarf*, but he parries
successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine>|shoot ilultar/-*a Man* lightly pierces a mountain troll's right arm.

*Ilultar the Half-Elf* slashes a mountain troll's right foot extremely hard
and shatters it.

You shoot *Ilultar the Half-Elf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Quavair the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Kibgil the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a mountain troll's attempt to crush him.

shoot ilultar/*Kibgil the Dwarf* crushes a mountain troll's left foot extremely hard and
shatters it.
A mountain troll is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

*Saber the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!  ### LOL ###
*Bren the Dwarf* pounds a mountain troll's left foot extremely hard and
shatters it.
Your blood freezes as you hear a mountain troll's death cry.
A mountain troll is dead! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of a mountain troll.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Bren the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

*Kibgil the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* leaves east.
Shoot whom?
You try to hit *Bren the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine *Bren the Dwarf*:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
Small Hut
The corpse of a horse of the Rohirrim is lying here.
An old and rickety wooden chest stands in a forgotten corner.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: south, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Fine>s
Base of a Cliff
A lone hawk soars high above you.
Exits: north, east, west.
It is snowing.

* W S C HP:Fine>draw
You hang an embellished longbow across your back.
You masterfully draw a black runed dagger, looking very evil-minded.

* W S C HP:Fine>e
Base of a Cliff
Exits: east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>e
Base of a Cliff
A lone hawk soars high above you.
Exits: east, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>w
Base of a Cliff
Exits: east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>w
Base of a Cliff
A lone hawk soars high above you.
*Kibgil the Dwarf* is standing here searching for tracks (glowing).
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here searching for something.
*Saber the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Bren the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>n
Small Hut
The corpse of a horse of the Rohirrim is lying here.
An old and rickety wooden chest stands in a forgotten corner.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: south, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>h q
You attempt to hide yourself.

Ok.

o W S C HP:Fine>
*Kibgil the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
*a Man* has arrived from the south.
*Saber the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Bren the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

* W S C HP:Fine>
A dark wraith barely slashes *Kibgil the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
*Kibgil the Dwarf* strongly crushes a dark wraith's right foot and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*a Man* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.
A dark wraith strongly slashes *Kibgil the Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* joins *Kibgil the Dwarf*'s fight.
A dark wraith swiftly dodges *Ilultar the Half-Elf*'s attempt to slash him.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Kibgil the Dwarf* says 'u'

* W S C HP:Fine>sa tick
*Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf* joins *Kibgil the Dwarf*'s fight.
*Saber the Dwarf* joins *Kibgil the Dwarf*'s fight.
*Saber the Dwarf* cleaves a dark wraith's right hand extremely hard.
*Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf* pierces a dark wraith's left foot hard and
tickles it.
A dark wraith lightly slashes *Kibgil the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Fine>s
*Kibgil the Dwarf* crushes a dark wraith's left arm extremely hard.

*Bren the Dwarf* joins *Kibgil the Dwarf*'s fight.
Ok.
*Bren the Dwarf* pounds a dark wraith's right leg extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Base of a Cliff
A lone hawk soars high above you.
Exits: north, east, west.
It is snowing.

* W S C HP:Fine>e
Base of a Cliff
Exits: east, south, west.
A hawk has arrived from the west.

* W S C HP:Fine>s
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Tributary of the Bruinen
Exits: north, east, west.
The water is frozen solid.

* W S C HP:Fine>n
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Base of a Cliff
A lone hawk soars high above you.
Exits: east, south, west.
The ground is frozen solid.

* W S C HP:Fine>w
Base of a Cliff
Exits: north, east, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>n
Small Hut
The corpse of a horse of the Rohirrim is lying here.
An old and rickety wooden chest stands in a forgotten corner.
A dark wraith is here, fighting *Kibgil the Dwarf*.
A dark wraith is here, fighting *Kibgil the Dwarf*.
*Kibgil the Dwarf* is here, fighting a dark wraith (glowing).
*a Man* is here, fighting a dark wraith.
*Saber the Dwarf* is standing here searching for something.
*Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Bren the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, up.
*Kibgil the Dwarf* crushes a dark wraith's body extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Saber the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Kibgil the Dwarf* says 'bren hit orc at it comes'
A dark wraith tries to slash *Kibgil the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine>s
Base of a Cliff
Exits: north, east, west.
It is snowing.

* W S C HP:Fine>whe ilultar-
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Half-Elf* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* W S C HP:Fine>n
Small Hut
The corpse of a horse of the Rohirrim is lying here.
An old and rickety wooden chest stands in a forgotten corner.
A dark wraith is here, fighting *Kibgil the Dwarf*.
A dark wraith is here, fighting *Kibgil the Dwarf*.
*Kibgil the Dwarf* is here, fighting a dark wraith (glowing).
*a Man* is here, fighting a dark wraith.
*Saber the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf* is standing here searching for something.
*Bren the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, up.
*Saber the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Kibgil the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a dark wraith's attempt to slash him.

* W S C HP:Fine>
A dark wraith begins some strange incantations...
A dark wraith begins some strange incantations...

* W S C HP:Fine>u
You swiftly dodge *Bren the Dwarf*'s attempt to pound you.
You try to pierce *Bren the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine *Bren the Dwarf*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* W S C HP:Fine *Bren the Dwarf*:Healthy>e
*Saber the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

* W S C HP:Fine *Bren the Dwarf*:Healthy>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine *Bren the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine *Bren the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured
light.

* W S C HP:Fine *Bren the Dwarf*:Healthy>
A dark wraith barely slashes *Kibgil the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Bren the Dwarf*:Healthy>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* W S C HP:Fine *Bren the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Bren the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Fine *Bren the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Saber the Dwarf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Saber the Dwarf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.
That really HURT!

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bren the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
Base of a Cliff
Exits: north, east, west.
It is snowing.

* W S C HP:Hurt>nu
Small Hut
The corpse of a horse of the Rohirrim is lying here.
An old and rickety wooden chest stands in a forgotten corner.
A dark wraith is here, fighting *Kibgil the Dwarf*.
A dark wraith is here, fighting *Kibgil the Dwarf*.
*Kibgil the Dwarf* is here, fighting a dark wraith.
*a Man* is here, fighting a dark wraith.
*Saber the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Bren the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, up.
*Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* W S C HP:Hurt>
Craggy Plateau
The corpse of a mountain troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The shadow of a mountain troll is floating here.
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, down.
It is snowing.

* W S C HP:Hurt>e
Windswept Heights
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>wback ilultar
Craggy Plateau
The corpse of a mountain troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The shadow of a mountain troll is floating here.
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, down.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

*Ilultar the Half-Elf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.
You swiftly dodge *Ilultar the Half-Elf*'s attempt to slash you.
You lightly pierce *Ilultar the Half-Elf*'s right hand and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Ilultar the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* leaves east.

o W S C HP:Hurt>
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry.

o W S C HP:Hurt>e
Windswept Heights
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>draw boww
You sheathe a black runed dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
You swiftly draw an embellished longbow from across your back.

* W S C HP:Hurt>e
Craggy Plateau
The corpse of a mountain troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The shadow of a mountain troll is floating here.
Exits: east, down.

o W S C HP:Hurt>shoot ilultar
Windswept Heights
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>shoot ilultar-\|shoot ilultar/*Ilultar the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* leaves south.

* W S C HP:Hurt>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Hurt>sshoot ilultar
Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Hurt>
Windswept Heights
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
Your victim has disappeared!
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* leaves west.
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* has suddenly arrived.

* W S C HP:Hurt>shoot ilultar/Your victim has disappeared!
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* leaves south.

* W S C HP:Hurt>sshoot ilultar
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* has suddenly arrived.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
Windswept Heights
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Hurt>sshoot ilultar
Windswept Heights
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Hurt>s
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* has suddenly arrived.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
Windswept Heights
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>shoot ilultar
Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Hurt>shoot ilultar
Shoot whom?
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* has suddenly arrived.

* W S C HP:Hurt>shoot ilultar
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* leaves west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>Shoot whom?

### dang it stand still and die ###

* W S C HP:Hurt>draw
You hang an embellished longbow across your back.
You masterfully draw a black runed dagger, looking very evil-minded.

* W S C HP:Hurt>k ilultar
They aren't here.

* W S C HP:Hurt>s
Windswept Heights
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>ex
North - Windswept Heights
East  - Windswept Heights
South - Windswept Heights
West  - Craggy Plateau

* W S C HP:Hurt>w
Craggy Plateau
The corpse of a mountain troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The shadow of a mountain troll is floating here.
Exits: east, down.

o W S C HP:Hurt>d
Small Hut
A dangerous looking scimitar is lying on the ground.
A saddle lies here on the ground.
The corpse of a horse of the Rohirrim is lying here.
An old and rickety wooden chest stands in a forgotten corner.
A dark wraith is here, fighting *Kibgil the Dwarf*.
*Kibgil the Dwarf* is here, fighting a dark wraith.
*a Man* is here, fighting a dark wraith.
*Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a dark wraith.
*Bren the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Saber the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, up.
*Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf* pierces a dark wraith's left foot.

* W S C HP:Hurt>s
*Saber the Dwarf* leaves up.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
Base of a Cliff
Exits: north, east, west.
It is snowing.

* W S C HP:Hurt>e
Base of a Cliff
Exits: east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>wwhe ilultar
Base of a Cliff
Exits: north, east, west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Half-Elf* leading north
 (done less than 2 hours ago).

### LOL at this point i realize he's lost in randoms and doesn't know how to get out ###

* W S C HP:Hurt>n
Small Hut
A dangerous looking scimitar is lying on the ground.
A saddle lies here on the ground.
The corpse of a horse of the Rohirrim is lying here.
An old and rickety wooden chest stands in a forgotten corner.
A dark wraith is here, fighting *Kibgil the Dwarf*.
*Kibgil the Dwarf* is here, fighting a dark wraith.
*a Man* is here, fighting a dark wraith.
*Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a dark wraith.
*Bren the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Saber the Dwarf* is standing here searching for something.
Exits: south, up.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
*Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf* pierces a dark wraith's right leg.

* W S C HP:Hurt>s
*a Man* pierces a dark wraith's left leg.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
Base of a Cliff
Exits: north, east, west.
It is snowing.

* W S C HP:Hurt>n
Small Hut
A dangerous looking scimitar is lying on the ground.
A saddle lies here on the ground.
The corpse of a horse of the Rohirrim is lying here.
An old and rickety wooden chest stands in a forgotten corner.
A dark wraith is here, fighting *Kibgil the Dwarf*.
*Kibgil the Dwarf* is here, fighting a dark wraith.
*a Man* is here, fighting a dark wraith.
*Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a dark wraith.
*Bren the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Saber the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, up.
A dark wraith swiftly dodges *Kibgil the Dwarf*'s attempt to crush him.

* W S C HP:Hurt>ue
Craggy Plateau
The corpse of a mountain troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The shadow of a mountain troll is floating here.
Exits: east, down.
It is snowing.

o W S C HP:Hurt>
Windswept Heights
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>track ilultar
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Half-Elf* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* W S C HP:Hurt>s
Windswept Heights
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Half-Elf* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* W S C HP:Hurt>s
Windswept Heights
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

* W S C HP:Hurt>back ilultar
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

k ilultar* W S C HP:Hurt>You pierce *Ilultar the Half-Elf*'s right foot hard.
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Ilultar the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* leaves east.

* W S C HP:Hurt>track ilultar
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.

* W S C HP:Hurt>k ilultar
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

*Ilultar the Half-Elf* leaves west.

*Ilultar the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.

k ilultar-\|*Ilultar the Half-Elf* leaves east.

You see some tracks of *a Half-Elf* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* W S C HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

* W S C HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.

* W S C HP:Hurt>k ilultar
You try to pierce *Ilultar the Half-Elf*, but he parries successfully.
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Ilultar the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* leaves south.

* W S C HP:Hurt>k ilultar
They aren't here.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* has suddenly arrived.

* W S C HP:Hurt>aggk ilultarcha mood agg
Ok.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
You lightly pierce *Ilultar the Half-Elf*'s left arm and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Ilultar the Half-Elf*:Wounded>k ilultar
You're already fighting!
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* leaves west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>k ilultar
They aren't here.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.

* W S C HP:Hurt>k ilultar
You approach *Ilultar the Half-Elf*, trying to pierce him.
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Ilultar the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Ilultar the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* leaves west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>k ilultar
They aren't here.

* W S C HP:Hurt>k ilultar
They aren't here.

* W S C HP:Hurt>k ilultar
They aren't here.

* W S C HP:Hurt>k ilultar
They aren't here.

* W S C HP:Hurt>w
Windswept Heights
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

* W S C HP:Hurt>k ilultar
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* utters the word 'pzar'
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* heals himself.

* W S C HP:Hurt>k ilultar
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.
You pierce *Ilultar the Half-Elf*'s right arm very hard.
The night has begun. You feel stronger in the dark!
The snow has stopped.
You swiftly dodge *Ilultar the Half-Elf*'s attempt to slash you.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Ilultar the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

* W S C HP:Hurt *Ilultar the Half-Elf*:Fine>k ilultar
You're already fighting!
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* leaves west.
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* has suddenly arrived.

* W S C HP:Hurt>k ilultar
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* leaves south.

o W S C HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o W S C HP:Hurt>k ilultar
They aren't here.

o W S C HP:Hurt>s
Windswept Heights
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Hurt>w
Windswept Heights
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Hurt>s
Windswept Heights
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Hurt>track ilultar|
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

wim/-\You see some tracks of *a Half-Elf* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o W S C HP:Hurt>cha mood wim
Ok.

o W S C HP:Hurt>s|
Windswept Heights
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Half-Elf* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o W S C HP:Hurt>s
Windswept Heights
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

* W S C HP:Hurt>back ilultar|
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

k ilultar* W S C HP:Hurt>You strongly pierce *Ilultar the Half-Elf*'s left arm and tickle it.
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Ilultar the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* leaves north.

o W S C HP:Hurt>
You feel bolder.

o W S C HP:Hurt>
Saving Zagrach.

o W S C HP:Hurt>nback ilultar
Windswept Heights
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Hurt>Backstab whom?

o W S C HP:Hurt>track ilultar
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

*Ilultar the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.

k ilultar/-\*Ilultar the Half-Elf* leaves south.

You stop searching.

o W S C HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o W S C HP:Hurt>s
Windswept Heights
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* leaves west.

o W S C HP:Hurt>k ilultarw
They aren't here.

o W S C HP:Hurt>
Windswept Heights
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>k ilultar
You pierce *Ilultar the Half-Elf*'s right foot extremely hard.
You swiftly dodge *Ilultar the Half-Elf*'s attempt to slash you.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Ilultar the Half-Elf*:Fine>k ilultar
You're already fighting!
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* leaves north.

o W S C HP:Hurt>n
Windswept Heights
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Hurt>k ilultar
They aren't here.

o W S C HP:Hurt>track ilultar/
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Half-Elf* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o W S C HP:Hurt>draw bows
You sheathe a black runed dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
You swiftly draw an embellished longbow from across your back.

o W S C HP:Hurt>
Windswept Heights
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

* W S C HP:Hurt>shoot ilultar
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
You shoot *Ilultar the Half-Elf*'s body very hard.
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* strongly slashes your left arm and tickles it.
Your attempt to hit *Ilultar the Half-Elf* fails.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Ilultar the Half-Elf*:Hurt>shoot ilultar/shoot ilultar-*Ilultar the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* leaves south.

o W S C HP:Hurt>Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Hurt>sshoot ilultar
Windswept Heights
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Hurt>Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Hurt>wshoot ilultar
Windswept Heights
Exits: north, east, south, west.
It starts to snow.

o W S C HP:Hurt>Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Hurt>sshoot ilultar
Windswept Heights
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>\|shoot ilultar/-\|/
You shoot *Ilultar the Half-Elf*'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.
You swiftly dodge *Ilultar the Half-Elf*'s attempt to slash you.
You barely hit *Ilultar the Half-Elf*'s body and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Ilultar the Half-Elf*:Hurt>\shoot ilultar|/-shoot ilultar\|
You shoot *Ilultar the Half-Elf*'s body and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Ilultar the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Kibgil the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.
*Bren the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* leaves west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>shoot ilultar
Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Hurt>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Hurt>w
*Bren the Dwarf* pounds your head very hard.
*Kibgil the Dwarf* crushes your right leg extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bren the Dwarf*:Healthy>draw
You hang an embellished longbow across your back.
You masterfully draw a black runed dagger, looking very evil-minded.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bren the Dwarf*:Healthy>fe
You flee head over heels.
Windswept Heights
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Hurt>sw
Windswept Heights
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Hurt>
Windswept Heights
*Kibgil the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf* is standing here searching for something.
*Bren the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>d
Windswept Heights
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Hurt>sw
Windswept Heights
*Kibgil the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Bren the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>s
Windswept Heights
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Hurt>
Windswept Heights
*Kibgil the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Bren the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>e
*Madrieriand the Noldorin Elf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

* W S C HP:Hurt>w
Windswept Heights
*Ilultar the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>d
Craggy Plateau
The corpse of a mountain troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The shadow of a mountain troll is floating here.
Exits: east, down.

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Small Hut
You see two broad scimitars on the ground.
A saddle lies here on the ground.
The corpse of a horse of the Rohirrim is lying here.
An old and rickety wooden chest stands in a forgotten corner.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: south, up.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>s
*a Man* tries to climb up, but he slips.
You see *a Man* falling down.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Base of a Cliff
*Saber the Dwarf* is standing here searching for tracks.
Exits: north, east, west.

### well anyways Ilultar lived and they all ran back to rivendell ;p  Not great but kinda fun ###




2002/02/19 02:08, Zagrach: 
you can flame it if u want but it was just something to read

2002/02/19 02:55, Valdreth:  Rated: Good 
I loved it way to cause some havoc!

2002/02/19 04:50, Ecko:  Rated: Superb 
If you had not closed GC exit when you stabbed Ilultar he would have fled west most likely...and GC would have closed locked his door..leaving saber solo to fight some..and maybe you could have picked off some low/hurt people after they finished inside...but thats easy to talk about now...good job though

2002/02/19 05:41, Rogon:   
Ecko, there was pukes inside gc killing him (duh). and if i rated this, it would be awful, since yet again it's one of those logs where you try to do something that has potentional to be cool, but fail. But since gonfor don't allow it, i wont rate it!

2002/02/19 06:17, Lochdale:Rated: Good 
I really liked this log. Your going to pull this off someday and it will make great reading.

2002/02/19 07:30, Goretongue:Rated: Poor 
dammit.....all that reading and you didnt kill taht clueless elf lost in randoms

2002/02/19 08:09, Mudpuppy:Rated: Good 
I like the part where you kill the rohirrim horsie cause that prolly made them madder than if you killed Ilultar anyway.

2002/02/19 08:54, Shadrach isnt afraid to flame:Rated: Awful 
This sucked, noone died. Just a stupid canadian wana show off alltho he got nothing to show. Pretty much like a canadian ice hockey team, lots of big talk but nothing to show. Are really all of you canadians gay?

2002/02/19 08:56, Porien:Rated: Average 
At least you got this horsie, great zaugurz warlord!

2002/02/19 09:11, Gwendolyn:  Rated: Poor 
Nice log! 4 stars, -2 stars for crap comments (esp. Rogon)

2002/02/19 11:02, Devastator:Rated: Average 
Nice intention.

2002/02/19 11:40, Gonfor:  Rated: Good 
Good log. Always fun to see a solo player causing some major havoc. It would have been excellent if you'd had managed to kill someone!

2002/02/19 11:40, Gonfor:  Rated: Good 
Just read Rogon's comment...who says you can't teach an old Swede new tricks?

2002/02/19 14:53, Fredde: 
2 + for entering in a dareing situation. 4- cuz of the bad name. Z should not be allowed on zorcs.

2002/02/19 14:56, Johannes:Rated: Average 
Fredde, to rate logs, use the box below the comment box.

(MVG on the dareing)

2002/02/19 15:02, Nazgum: 
yea well I always try to do fun things, so mostly they don't work out, I'll mostly blame my link (that should start another flame session i'm sure), I still thought it was rather fun to read if u don't know the outcome

2002/02/19 17:02, Rogon:   
Is gwendolyn saying he rated the log lower because he didn't like some on the comments about it? Hehe. Now that wasn't very logic!

2002/02/19 17:06, Gwendolyn:  Rated: Poor 
Rogon, you are talented to spoil any fun. Are you Tax collector rl?

2002/02/19 17:07, Kibgil:Rated: Average 
Well, he did disrupt us, I'll give him that much. Saber and Ilultar started spaming me ORC in caps right after gc died. Was wondering about when the door shut. Ilultar was pretty sure he was going to die there. Was some fun, not as much as storming dt, but it was fun:)

2002/02/19 18:40, Ugurz:   
Hehe Kibgil ... looks similar to when I attacked your group of 5 inside the liche area .. but in that instance Finglas and Quaver both died. *blink*

2002/02/19 19:25, Kibgil:Rated: Average 
I wasnt leading down there Ugurz. And Quaver and Finglas had sucky climb so couldnt get out and there was another orc.

2002/02/19 20:25, Ecko:  Rated: Superb 
Rogon..your response has nothing to do with what I wrote!? if Ilultar fled west..door would shut and close...that is just the way things work...and that would leave Saber solo outside to try fighting/picking rest out solo..atleast till gc died...now that makes sense to me..but maybe in Rogonland(tm) things dont work out that way. Who knows how long GC would have lasted with this huge puke group that bring 2x what it takes to do GC.

2002/02/19 20:40, Rogon:   
Ecko, that's only true assuming the pukes in there hadn't already killed gc. Killing gc is about 15 seconds work, if even that. Scouting then landing a stab, oh, i guess its possible with extreme timing. Very unlikely timing. very very unlikely.

Now i will tell you why it doesn't even matter.

They obviously went in with 4 people, and if they went in with 4, it would not even be possible to flee in there until gc had died, because the room is too crowded.

Thus it is an impossible situation. Can't flee in until gc is dead. Dead gc does not lock door.

Tell me if i'm going too fast for you.

2002/02/19 20:51, Steele:Rated: Good 
Always liked Nazgum's style. I would have done the same! I rate it GOOD because there was no kill. Next time finish what you started peskty zorc thief! ;-)

2002/02/20 09:31, Quaver:Rated: Average 
Yeah, me and 3 others where doing liche.. nice stab ugarz. I had armour up and full hps..and shitty climb. How u like that brd? :)

2002/02/20 11:15, Johannes:Rated: Average 
Hello, Quaver

2002/02/20 14:58, Gonfor:  Rated: Good 
Is there anyone who plays from North America who doesn't like the way Nazgum plays (except maybe the stealing with Anolad ;-)? Maybe you need to play from a North American link to truly appreciate Nazgum's style...

2002/02/20 17:27, Ugurz:  Rated: Superb 
The other zaugurz orc was level 7 ... if you are counting him.

2002/02/20 19:28, Antar:Rated: Superb 
If I had the skill/patience to play like him, I would do it. Nazgum is one of the few players that won't ever lose my respect, even if was the first to ever pk me!

2002/02/20 19:54, Gonfor:  Rated: Good 
I think he was the first to pk me too. Although it was quite a long time ago and the details are fuzzy, I believe I was fighting the slug near the entangled forest near the BM. I saw *Nazgum the Orc* enter but decided to kill the slug first and finish the orc later. *nod self* Unfortunately, at level 7 there was no later :-)

2002/02/20 20:05, Kibgil:Rated: Average 
He might have been lvl 7, but when one of your group members dies to climb damage death and you see a NEW orc around, one of your group members is trapped, I didn't really want to look at him long enough to try and find out what lvl he was. I wasn't leading down there Ugurz, I was merely a follower. I DID lead this group, and no one died.

2002/02/21 05:21, Goretongue:Rated: Poor 
yeesh. are you guys rating this log or nazgum's cupsize?


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Antar, Ecko, Grunge, Mojo, Ugurz 
 Good Ainagul, Gonfor, Lochdale, Mudpuppy, Steele, Valdreth 
 Average Devastator, Johannes, Kibgil, Porien, Quaver, Zartran 
 Poor Goretongue, Gwendolyn 
 Awful Nacs, Shadrach 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back