Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Enhanced previous log. (Woland)comments   back
  
(14 ratings and 4745 hits. Posted 2002/02/23)
# we track pukes from tbad ....

* R W C>tr *dwarf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

TRACKS OF *a Dwarf*  -  >>> EAST >>>
(done less than 1 hour ago).

* R W C>east
Hollin Road
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
Exits: << =east=, =south=, west. >>
Vip has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.

TRACKS OF *a Dwarf*  -  >>> EAST >>>
(done less than 1 hour ago).

* R W C>east
Hollin Road
Exits: << =east=, south, =west=. >>
Vip has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.

TRACKS OF *a Dwarf*  -  >>> EAST >>>
(done less than 1 hour ago).

* R W C>east
Hollin Road
Exits: << north, =east=, south, =west=. >>
Vip has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.

TRACKS OF *a Dwarf*  -  AAA NORTH AAA
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* R W C>north
Shadowed Path
Exits: << north, south. >>
Vip has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

TRACKS OF *a Dwarf*  -  <<< WEST <<<
(done less than 1 hour ago).

* R W C>tr
You stop tracking your victim.

* R W C>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - two tracks of a horse of the Rohirrim leading west (done less than 
1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading west (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the south (done less than 1 hour 
ago).
   - two tracks of a pack horse leading south (done less than 10 hours 
ago).

You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything 
else.

* R W C>#   $door is now set to {brush } [local]
open brush 

* R W C>west
close brush 
Shadowed Path
Exits: << (east), west. >>
Vip has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

* R W C>Ok.

* R W C>dism
You stop riding a pack horse (my).

* W C>west
Before a Stone House
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
Exits: << north, east. >>
Vip has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

* W C>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]

Vip dismounts from a pack horse, and stops riding him.

* W C>north
A Crude Stone Shelter
The corpse of a rattlesnake is lying here.
Exits: << east, south. >>
Vip has arrived from the south.

* W C>east
A Side Room
A musty loaf of bread has been left here.
Exits: << west, (down). >>
Vip has arrived from the west.

* W C>l d
The ground is covered by hard-packed earth, dirt and dust.
#   $door is now set to {floor} [local]
The >> floor << is open.

* W C>down
Eerie Intersection
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
Exits: << east, west, (up), (down). >>
Vip has arrived from above.

* W C>close floor
You don't see any floor here.

* W C>close exit up
Ok.

* W C>l d
#   $door is now set to {runes} [local]
The >> runes << is open.

# this time i gonna block right door ...

* W C>down
cast 'block door' runes
Dank Passageway
A tall orc is here, fighting *Nator the Dwarf*.
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting *Nator the Dwarf*.
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting *Nator the Dwarf*.
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting *Nator the Dwarf*.
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting *Nator the Dwarf*.
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting *Nator the Dwarf*.
*Nator the Dwarf* is here, fighting a tall orc.
*an Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: << west, (up). >>

* W C>
You start to concentrate...
An uruk-hai orc barely smites *Nator the Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.

*Nator the Dwarf* pounds a tall orc's left foot extremely hard.

Vip CLOSES the >> runes <<
*an Elf* ### STARTS CASTING ##

An uruk-hai orc barely slashes *Nator the Dwarf*'s body and tickles 
it.

An uruk-hai orc barely slashes *Nator the Dwarf*'s right leg and 
tickles it.

*an Elf* ### STARTS CASTING ##
*Nator the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*an Elf* ### STARTS CASTING ##
##### The exit up is blocked or broken #####

* W C Mana:Burning>
An uruk-hai orc fails to slash *Nator the Dwarf*.

* W C Mana:Burning>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]

A tall orc  S T A N D S  again.
*Nator the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C Mana:Burning>cast 'fireball' *dwarf*
Alas! The melee is too dense to target him safely!
An uruk-hai orc barely smites *Nator the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles 
it.
An uruk-hai orc lightly slashes *Nator the Dwarf*'s head and tickles 
it.

* W C Mana:Burning>
*Nator the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C Mana:Burning>

* W C Mana:Burning>
*an Elf* utters the word 'noselacri'
*Nator the Dwarf* swiftly dodges an uruk-hai orc's attempt to slash 
him.

* W C Mana:Burning>
*Nator the Dwarf* swiftly dodges an uruk-hai orc's attempt to slash 
him.

* W C Mana:Burning>
*Nator the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C Mana:Burning>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
cast 'fireball' *elf*

*an Elf* leaves <<< W E S T  <<< .
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves <<< W E S T  <<< .
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves <<< W E S T  <<< .

* W C Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.
*Nator the Dwarf* swiftly dodges an uruk-hai orc's attempt to slash 
him.
*Nator the Dwarf* pounds a tall orc's right leg extremely hard.

* W C Mana:Hot>west
cast 'lightning bolt' *elf*

*Nator the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nator the Dwarf* leaves <<< W E S T  <<< .

* W C Mana:Hot>east
Nerf narrates 'where action?'
Dank Passageway
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of a tall orc is lying here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Nator the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: << east. >>
Vip has arrived from the east.

* W C Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

cast 'lightning bolt' *elf*
Your victim has disappeared!

*an Elf* leaves >>> E A S T  >>> .
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves >>> E A S T  >>> .
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves >>> E A S T  >>> .
Dank Passageway
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
*an Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: << west. >>
Vip has arrived from the west.

* W C Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...
*an Elf* ### STARTS CASTING ##

A tall orc leaves <<< W E S T  <<< .
An uruk-hai orc leaves <<< W E S T  <<< .
An uruk-hai orc leaves <<< W E S T  <<< .
An uruk-hai orc leaves <<< W E S T  <<< .
An uruk-hai orc leaves <<< W E S T  <<< .
An uruk-hai orc leaves <<< W E S T  <<< .
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the west.

cast 'lightning bolt' *elf*
*Nator the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
Ok.
You feel yourself exposed.
The lightning bolt hits *an Elf* with full impact.
*an Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
You try to slash *an Elf*, but she parries successfully.

* W C Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...
*Nator the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*an Elf* leaves <<< W E S T  <<< .

* W C Mana:Hot *Nator the Dwarf*:Fine>cast 'fireball' *elf*
Nobody here by that name.

* W C Mana:Hot *Nator the Dwarf*:Fine>
ATTENTION:  *Nator the Dwarf*  B A S H E S  you
Vip utters the words 'burning hands'
Vip burns *Nator the Dwarf*.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Nator the Dwarf*:Fine>#   $target is now set to 
{*dwarf*} [local]
cast 'fireball' *dwarf*

Vip ### STARTS CASTING ##

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Nator the Dwarf*:Fine>
*an Elf* has arrived from the west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Nator the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Nator the Dwarf* pounds your body hard.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Nator the Dwarf*:Fine>

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Nator the Dwarf*:Fine>
Vip utters the words 'burning hands'
Vip burns *Nator the Dwarf*.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Nator the Dwarf*:Fine>
Vip ### STARTS CASTING ##

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Nator the Dwarf*:Fine>
Your head stops stinging.
*Nator the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Nator the Dwarf*:Fine>
You quickly recall your 
stored spell...

Vip utters the word 'pabraw'
Vip raises his voice and ancient powers make *Nator the Dwarf* twist in 
pain.

*an Elf* utters the word 'pabraw'
*an Elf* raises her voice and calls great pain upon you.
That really HURT!
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Nator the Dwarf* in flames.
*Nator the Dwarf* swiftly dodges Vip's attempt to slash him.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Nator the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Vip ### STARTS CASTING ##

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Nator the Dwarf*:Wounded>flee
*an Elf* ### STARTS CASTING ##
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Nator the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
Dank Passageway
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of a tall orc is lying here.
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
Exits: << east. >>

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>east
cast 'fireball' *dwarf*
Dank Passageway
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Vip is here, fighting *Nator the Dwarf*.
*Nator the Dwarf* is here, fighting Vip.
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: << west. >>

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You quickly recall your stored spell...
Vip ### STARTS CASTING ##

F U C K I N G    L O S    A G A I N

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast 'fireball' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...
*an Elf* ### STARTS CASTING ##

cast 'fireball' *dwarf*
*Nator the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* utters the word 'pabraw'
*an Elf* raises her voice and ancient powers make Vip twist in pain.

Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Nator the Dwarf* in flames.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...
A tall orc has arrived from the west.
An uruk-hai orc has arrived from the west.
An uruk-hai orc has arrived from the west.
An uruk-hai orc has arrived from the west.
An uruk-hai orc has arrived from the west.
An uruk-hai orc has arrived from the west.
*Nator the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* ### STARTS CASTING ##
Vip ### STARTS CASTING ##
*Nator the Dwarf* swiftly dodges an uruk-hai orc's attempt to slash 
him.

*Nator the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nator the Dwarf* pounds Vip's right arm very hard.

Vip panics, and attempts to flee.
Vip leaves <<< W E S T  <<< .

*an Elf* leaves <<< W E S T  <<< .
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves <<< W E S T  <<< .
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves <<< W E S T  <<< .
*Nator the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Nator the Dwarf* leaves <<< W E S T  <<< .

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>west
Dank Passageway
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of a tall orc is lying here.
Vip is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Nator the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: << east. >>

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cast 'fireball' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

Vip leaves >>> E A S T  >>> .

*an Elf* leaves >>> E A S T  >>> .
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves >>> E A S T  >>> .
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves >>> E A S T  >>> .

*Nator the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!

*Nator the Dwarf* leaves >>> E A S T  >>> .

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
east
Nobody here by that name.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
Dank Passageway
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting *an Elf*.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
Vip is standing here.
*an Elf* is here, fighting an uruk-hai orc.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Nator the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: << west. >>

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

An uruk-hai orc lightly slashes *an Elf*'s body and tickles it.

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves <<< W E S T  <<< .

Vip leaves <<< W E S T  <<< .

*Nator the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Nator the Dwarf* with full impact.
*Nator the Dwarf* strongly pounds your body.
You lightly slash *Nator the Dwarf*'s body.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Nator the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Nator the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Nator the Dwarf*:Awful>cast 'lightning bolt' 
*dwarf*

*an Elf* has arrived from the west.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Nator the Dwarf*:Awful>
You start to 
concentrate...

cast 'burning hands' *dwarf*
Vip has arrived from the west.
*Nator the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Nator the Dwarf* leaves <<< W E S T  <<< .

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Nator the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
You start to concentrate...

Vip tries to slash *Nator the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

*Nator the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Nator the Dwarf* leaves <<< W E S T  <<< .

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cast 'burning hands' *dwarf*
west
Nobody here by that name.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cast 'burning hands' *dwarf*
Dank Passageway
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of a tall orc is lying here.
*Nator the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: << east. >>
Vip has arrived from the east.
*Nator the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Nator the Dwarf* leaves >>> E A S T  >>> .

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cast 'burning hands' *dwarf*
east
Nobody here by that name.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Dank Passageway
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting *an Elf*.
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting *an Elf*.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*an Elf* is here, fighting an uruk-hai orc.
*Nator the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: << west. >>
Vip has arrived from the west.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Vip lightly slashes *Nator the Dwarf*'s right foot.
*Nator the Dwarf* pounds Vip's head hard.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Nator the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nator the Dwarf* leaves <<< W E S T  <<< .

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cast 'burning hands' *dwarf*
Nobody here by that name.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>west

*an Elf* strongly pierces an uruk-hai orc's right arm and tickles it.

## hmmm corpses ....

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cast 'burning hands' *dwarf*
Dank Passageway
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of a tall orc is lying here.
*Nator the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: << east. >>
Vip has arrived from the east.
Vip has arrived from the east.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...
*an Elf* has arrived from the east.

Vip ### STARTS CASTING ##

*an Elf* ### STARTS CASTING ##
Your victim has disappeared!

*Nator the Dwarf* leaves >>> E A S T  >>> .

*an Elf* leaves >>> E A S T  >>> .

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>east
cast 'burning hands' *dwarf*
Dank Passageway
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Nator the Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: << west. >>
Vip has arrived from the west.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>/Vip ### STARTS CASTING ##
You start to concentrate...

Vip utters the words 'burning hands'
Vip burns *Nator the Dwarf*.
Ok.
You burn *Nator the Dwarf*.
*Nator the Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
*an Elf* swiftly dodges an uruk-hai orc's attempt to slash her.
*an Elf* swiftly dodges an uruk-hai orc's attempt to slash her.
*an Elf* tries to pierce an uruk-hai orc, but he parries successfully.
Vip slashes *Nator the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatters 
it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Nator the Dwarf*'s death cry.
*Nator the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Nator the Dwarf*.


# lvl 57 dwarf in full set with black scroll and rock dies like a pig he is.
# (and dont try to argue - all dwarves are pigs!)

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*an Elf* ### STARTS CASTING ##

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Suk narrates 'any legends near noc ?'

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Vip approaches *an Elf*, trying to slash her.
An uruk-hai orc barely slashes *an Elf*'s left leg and tickles it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Vip ### STARTS CASTING ##
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves <<< W E S T  <<< .

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>#   $door is now set to {obsidian } [local]
west
Dank Passageway
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of a tall orc is lying here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: << east. >>
Vip has arrived from the east.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Vip tries to slash *an Elf*, but she parries successfully.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Vip ### STARTS CASTING ##
A tall orc has arrived from the east.
An uruk-hai orc has arrived from the east.
An uruk-hai orc has arrived from the east.
An uruk-hai orc has arrived from the east.
An uruk-hai orc has arrived from the east.
An uruk-hai orc has arrived from the east.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>#   $target is now set to {*man*} [local]
kill *man*
They aren't here.
*an Elf* ### STARTS CASTING ##

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
An uruk-hai orc says 'YOU! Alianora! You will die before your time.'
An uruk-hai orc tries to slash *an Elf*, but she parries successfully.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cast 'burning hands' *man*

An uruk-hai orc joins an uruk-hai orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Say goodbye, scum!'


// yeah, baby, yeah !

An uruk-hai orc barely slashes *an Elf*'s left arm and tickles it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.
*an Elf* lightly pierces Vip's right leg and tickles it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* leaves >>> E A S T  >>> .

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cast 'burning hands' *man*
Nobody here by that name.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>east
cast 'burning hands' *man*
Dank Passageway
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: << west. >>
Vip has arrived from the west.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.
*an Elf* ### STARTS CASTING ##

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill *man*

Vip approaches *an Elf*, trying to slash her.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cast 'burning hands' *man*
They aren't here.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.
Vip ### STARTS CASTING ##

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cast 'burning hands' *man*
Nobody here by that name.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
#   $target is now set to {*man*} [local]

Vip utters the words 'burning hands'
Vip burns *an Elf*.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
kill *elf*

Vip ### STARTS CASTING ##

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cast 'burning hands' *elf*
*an Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash her.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Fine Vip:Hurt>
You start to 
concentrate...
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*an Elf* leaves <<< W E S T  <<< .

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west
cast 'burning hands' *elf*
Dank Passageway
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of a tall orc is lying here.
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: << east. >>
Vip has arrived from the east.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>/Vip tries to slash *an Elf*, but she parries 
successfully.
You start to concentrate...
Vip swiftly dodges *an Elf*'s attempt to pierce him.

Vip ### STARTS CASTING ##

cast 'burning hands' *elf*
Ok.
You burn *an Elf*.
*an Elf* swiftly dodges an uruk-hai orc's attempt to slash her.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You start to concentrate...

cast 'lightning bolt' *elf*
The >> obsidian << is OPENED from the other side.


// WUUT ?

*an Elf* ### STARTS CASTING ##
Vip utters the words 'burning hands'
Vip burns *an Elf*.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*an Elf* leaves ooo  U P  ooo .

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A tall orc leaves ooo  U P  ooo .
An uruk-hai orc leaves ooo  U P  ooo .
An uruk-hai orc leaves ooo  U P  ooo .
An uruk-hai orc leaves ooo  U P  ooo .
An uruk-hai orc leaves ooo  U P  ooo .
An uruk-hai orc leaves ooo  U P  ooo .

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* has arrived from above.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Vip approaches *an Elf*, trying to slash her.
Your mind feels empty for a while.
*an Elf* strongly pierces Vip's left foot.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>up

Vip ### STARTS CASTING ##

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Obsidian Room
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
A demon wolf is here, fighting *Proudfir the Dwarf*.
*Sammalhabe the Dwarf* is here, fighting a demon wolf.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Proudfir the Dwarf* is here, fighting a demon wolf.
*Shalak the Dwarf* is here, fighting a demon wolf.
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting *Sammalhabe the Dwarf*.
Exits: << south, (down). >>
*Shalak the Dwarf* cleaves a demon wolf's body extremely hard and 
shatters it.
A demon wolf is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>open obsidian 
It's already open!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close obsidian 
Ok.
*Proudfir the Dwarf* bashes a demon wolf to death.
Your blood freezes as you hear a demon wolf's death cry.
A demon wolf is dead! R.I.P.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
An uruk-hai orc says 'YOU! Sammalhabe! You will die before your time.'
*Proudfir the Dwarf* intercepts an uruk-hai orc's blow.
An uruk-hai orc tries to slash *Proudfir the Dwarf*, but he parries 
successfully.

// at least for 1 second i was "spam searching" for ALF there ...


* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>open obsidian 
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>down
Dank Passageway
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
The corpse of a tall orc is lying here.
Vip is standing here.
Exits: << east, (up). >>

// ehems, 4 pukes and i need mobs with us.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close obsidian 
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>open obsidian 
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>up
Obsidian Room
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
*Sammalhabe the Dwarf* is here, fighting an uruk-hai orc.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Shalak the Dwarf* is standing here.
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting *Sammalhabe the Dwarf*.
Exits: << south, (down). >>
Vip has arrived from below.

*Sammalhabe the Dwarf* CLOSES the >> obsidian <<

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>open obsidian 
Ok.
*Shalak the Dwarf* leaves vvv  S O U T H  vvv .

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

*Sammalhabe the Dwarf* CLOSES the >> obsidian <<

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>south
Obsidian Room
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
*Proudfir the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Shalak the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: << north. >>
Vip has arrived from the north.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north
Obsidian Room
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
*Sammalhabe the Dwarf* is here, fighting an uruk-hai orc.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting *Sammalhabe the Dwarf*.
Exits: << south, [down]. >>
Vip has arrived from the south.
*Sammalhabe the Dwarf* cleaves an uruk-hai orc's body extremely hard.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
An uruk-hai orc bleeds from open wounds.
You bleed from open wounds.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]

*Sammalhabe the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>south
Obsidian Room
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
*Proudfir the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Shalak the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: << north. >>
Vip has arrived from the north.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cast 'burning hands' *elf*
Nobody here by that name.
*Sammalhabe the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

*Sammalhabe the Dwarf* OPENS the >> statue <<

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>#   $door is now set to {statue } [local]
close statue 

Vip leaves vvv  S O U T H  vvv .

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close statue 
Ok.

// damn vip leaves ... but he had nasty plan!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close statue 
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close statue 
close statue 
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>open statue 

*Sammalhabe the Dwarf* OPENS the >> statue <<

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Sammalhabe the Dwarf* leaves vvv  S O U T H  
vvv .
*Proudfir the Dwarf* leaves vvv  S O U T H  vvv .
*Shalak the Dwarf* leaves vvv  S O U T H  vvv .
It's already open!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close statue 
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close statue 
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>look
Obsidian Room
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>open statue 
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>south
close statue 
Friendship Hall
Vip is standing here.
*Sammalhabe the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Proudfir the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Shalak the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: << (north), south. >>

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You don't see any statue here.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Vip leaves AAA  N O R T H  AAA .
*Shalak the Dwarf* cleaves your left foot hard.
*Shalak the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

// aha

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Shalak the Dwarf*:Fine>open statue 
north
You don't see any statue here.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Shalak the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are 
fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Friendship Hall
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: << north, south. >>

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>flee
You flee head over heels.
Friendship Hall
*Sammalhabe the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Proudfir the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Shalak the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: << (north), south. >>

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

*Sammalhabe the Dwarf* CLOSES the >> stonepanel <<

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north
ALAS, you cannot go that way...

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Sammalhabe the Dwarf* ### STARTS CASTING ##

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>open statue 
You don't see any statue here.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north
ALAS, you cannot go that way...

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>open statue 

*Shalak the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Shalak the Dwarf*:Fine>north
You don't see any statue here.
*Shalak the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Shalak the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are 
fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Shalak the Dwarf*:Fine>flee

*Sammalhabe the Dwarf* utters the words 'block door'
##### The exit north is blocked or broken #####

// VIP 1vs1 (*mobs) vs alianora inside he finishes her, even without mobs chasing her


* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Shalak the Dwarf*:Fine>
You are already 
attempting to flee!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Shalak the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Friendship Hall
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: << north, south. >>

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>south
Entrance of the Friendship Hall
A rusty pickaxe with a broken handle lies discarded here.
A rusty pickaxe with a broken handle lies discarded here.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: << north, south. >>
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach leaves vvv  S O U T H  vvv .

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>south
Wet Corridor
Little parts of a broken weapon are lying on the ground.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: << north, south. >>
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach leaves AAA  N O R T H  AAA .

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>south

A cockroach has arrived from the north.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west
*Sammalhabe the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Proudfir the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Shalak the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
Hall of Celebration
Exits: << north, south, west. >>

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Hall of Celebration
Exits: << east, south, west. >>

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>south
Hall of Celebration
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: << north, east, south. >>

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>south
Living Quarters
Greater parts of a broken weapon are lying on the ground.
Exits: << north, east, (west). >>

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west
Damp Cavern
A large flat rock lies here, its surface etched with markings.
The corpse of a black bear is lying here.
Exits: << (east), south. >>

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west
ALAS, you cannot go that way...

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>south
west
Damp Passageway
The corpse of a black bear is lying here.
The corpse of a black bear is lying here.
Exits: << north, west. >>

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west
Worn Stairs
Exits: << east, (up). >>

// no alf there - all doors are opened. :)


* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>up
ALAS, you cannot go that way...

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
End of Animal Track
Exits: << north, east, south, west, (down). >>

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west
Hollin Plain
A small green mound rises from the ground.
The wild ox seems ready to charge you.
A wild ox is sleeping here.
A small child is here playing happily.
A goat is here, grazing in the hills.
A young goat playfully charges and hops away.
A young goat playfully charges and hops away.
A goat is here, grazing in the hills.
A buck runs swiftly from place to place, looking about warily as it 
grazes.
Exits: << north, east, south, west. >>

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A wild ox tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You slash a wild ox's right hindleg and tickle it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a wild ox:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Hollin Plain
Exits: << north, east, south, west. >>

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west
Sirannon Plain
A clean fragrance drifts up from a thick clump of leaves.
Exits: << north, east, south, west. >>

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cha wimpy 0
Wimpy set to: 0

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north
Streambed of the Sirannon
Exits: << north, east, south, west. >>

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north
Hollin Road
Exits: << =east=, south, =west=. >>

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north
ALAS, you cannot go that way...


## all 3 pukes blocked self inside boulder/stonepanel and i called trolls

## later when runes unblock and we get nators shadow to wounded mighty xylo arrives 
## and claims all loot couse he spammed to help us. When vip refused to give him ornate
## (he needed it for his bro) trasdoskan tried to kill him. 



2002/02/23 14:02, Ardent:   
Vip's one scary BN... Finished off Alianora and all that good stuff!
Grads to both of you for killing them. And one of these days I'll get the urge to play BN with Vip (since Woland scares me)!

2002/02/23 14:07, Vip: 
lol :) Woland is not so scary he is just ugly!

2002/02/23 14:14, Axel:Rated: Good 
Vip, why do you comment with Wolands account? You got one or ya own, or?

2002/02/23 14:16, Porien: 
He's at my house atm :)

2002/02/23 14:20, Axel:Rated: Good 
comf :)

2002/02/23 14:20, Porien: 
gig :)

2002/02/23 14:37, Gonfor:  Rated: Good 
Nice work. Too bad Nator didn't use the scroll and the others didn't show up. Now that would have been an excellent fight!

2002/02/23 14:43, Woland: 
3 warriors vs shitty mobs + 2 manaless bns :( we both would rip (we both are not grino)

2002/02/23 14:49, Fredde: 
nice ending ey!

2002/02/23 22:59, Ozon:Rated: Superb 
Yes!

2002/02/23 23:33, Gray:Rated: Good 
PANIC!ed opponent and element of surprise - 50% of victory :) I can understand forgetting about scroll and rock - well, who always remembers which of your chars have what in his pouches. But how can warrior forget about hitflee? 8-0

Haljavschiki vy, godspoda! :) Naglye i riskovye haljavschiki :P Ja by vas tam polozhil oboih, ne upav nizhe chem hurt, bud' u menja po-prezhnemu latvijskij link!

2002/02/23 23:46, Johannes:Rated: Good 
Good work! Am I the only one who has no idea what the log title refers to? Maybe my browser just fubar again, but *ponder*

(I see it's not just when I meet Deva that he's bitching about eq! Ooooh nooooo, now he's gonna go berserk on me again!)

*Hiccup*

2002/02/23 23:49, Woland: 
Gray you are the champion! *cackle*

Logs title refers to previos log from woland where me and zygmud happily ripped in the same place. But pukes were many.

2002/02/24 07:35, Durcano: 
ehee, i was looking for 'alf' also, when saw Sammalhabe there :p

2002/02/24 14:07, Nator:Rated: Good 
In fact i didn't forget about scroll and rock, just forgot that i had recently gained sable and put both scroll anbd rock in the sable instead of having them in the backpack, which was where i was looking for them :P
about hitflee, i thought i'd bvash woland and have alianora nuke him some, was totally surprised by the harm and the fact that i was wounded after fball + harm and that alianora wasn't nuking woland.
so there, i did die like the newbie i am :P claps woland and vip, however as it turned out later, the scroll would have changed little, the rock might have saved my ass though.

2002/02/24 14:10, Woland: 
get all.scroll all next time, you can receite scroll when blind anyway.

2002/02/24 15:06, Gray:Rated: Good 
Errm, Woland? Explain the last comment plz? :P If ya mean 'get scroll all' instead of 'get scroll @container' - it sucks, because you can get items from 'container' when blind, and can't from 'all'! And you perfectly can quaff draughts while blind, use rocks, etc.

2002/02/24 15:15, Woland: 
Gray, you are THE CHAMPION!

2002/02/24 16:00, Woland: 
was meant 'you canT recite scrolls when blind'

2002/02/24 17:01, Fisben: 
Best part of the whole thing is Gray's comments !!
Hail Gray the Champion !!!
(btw latvijskij link dermo a dima iz .de igrayet :P)

2002/02/25 07:19, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
I did arrive too late but I did not claim all eq I only asked ornate for Trasdockan. You cried like a pig on narrates for help, we ran from e priest for you to come but of course orcs were faster there. All I asked was 1 ornate for trasdockan and you and vip began to spam MORONS etc etc. maybe I still should have posted my part?

Nice fighting of you 2 tho.

2002/02/25 07:21, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
And Trasdockan is not my BRO he is just a player I do not know at all but he was ready to die for you like me, we spammed under small darkness to tall orc. Anyway I won't come to help for you if u cry like a baby anymore, since I get shit for it anyway.

2002/02/25 09:14, Woland: 
Wasnt that your tell about 'bring ornate, scroll and rock there and share ?' I didnt cry for help for THOUSE pukes. I asked help when i was out and elf
was already dead or dying and i asked for assistance with 3 dwarves who blocked self. When you came they were long out too. You still dpnt get it ? Vip decided to keep this ornate and imho he is right. You dont get even plain belt of any corpse without my of vips permition. Of course you will get anyhing spare first since you tried to help. Its the same as asking for Balrogs loot not being in moria.

2002/02/25 09:36, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
Well I gotta admit that tell was bullshit but all I really wanted was ornate for Trasdockan, whatever. Even before I did ask anything I got already flamed by Vip. Next time I'll post a log. Of course I had no right for rock or scroll but there were orcs too who came to help, with that tell I ment to share rock/scroll with those orcs and share that fakking hammer to trasdockan.

Sure you got right to keep all for yourself, I got the right to let you die next time too. *shrug*

2002/02/26 06:20, Zomb:Rated: Good 
rokan log, whaaat?? shining???? for me????? ornaaaate??? gimme gimme a man after midnight! *harhar*, hmm i just cant wait Gray playing again so i can test new damage of warsword on his pelfish skull.


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Ardent, Devastator, Ozon, Vecna 
 Good Anton, Axel, Fragir, Gonfor, Gray, Johannes, Nator, Tiamat, Zomb 
 Average  
 Poor  
 Awful Krang 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back