Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Full of hope, but foolish charge. (Cryl)comments   back
  
(18 ratings and 4709 hits. Posted 2002/03/16)

Maybe it is mume.net-log, but i have never posted anything to
elvenrunes.com, so I though that would be a start.

The story was, that I was in tharbad, pracing sleep and then bns
started to pop up, so I retreated to Shady's wide back, strong
arms and sharp knife.

Cien narrates 'i need to recover corpse and dont have lantern plz'

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
You see *Merlin the Black Numenorean* scouting from below!

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
The shady innkeeper pierces *Naomi the Black Numenorean*'s head very hard.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
The shady innkeeper pierces *Naomi the Black Numenorean*'s left leg hard.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
A mercenary-guard joins the shady innkeeper's fight.
A mercenary-guard says 'Argggg, thats my employer you fool!'
A mercenary-guard lightly cleaves *Naomi the Black Numenorean*'s right hand
and tickles it.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* leaves south.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
A citizen has arrived from the south.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* leaves down.
A pack horse leaves down.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
You see *Reikor the Black Numenorean* scouting from the south!

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
*Merlin the Black Numenorean* has arrived from below.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
*Merlin the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
A little boy has arrived from below.
A citizen leaves south.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
*Merlin the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Merlin the Black Numenorean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you
stagger from the impact.
The shady innkeeper pierces *Merlin the Black Numenorean*'s head extremely
hard.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Merlin the Black Numenorean*:Fine> 
You see *Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* scouting from the south!

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Merlin the Black Numenorean*:Fine> 
*Merlin the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Merlin the Black Numenorean* leaves south.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> sc
148/171 hits, 89/132 mana, and 106/106 moves.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

 *Naomi the Black Numenorean* has arrived from below.
A pack horse has arrived from below.

 *Naomi the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
A little boy leaves down.
A little boy leaves down.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
*Stormblast the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
*Stormblast the Black Numenorean* tries to pierce you, but your parry is
successful.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Stormblast the Black Numenorean*:Fine> 
The shady innkeeper pierces *Stormblast the Black Numenorean*'s body extremely
hard.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Stormblast the Black Numenorean*:Fine> d
*Merlin the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* tries to slash you, but your parry is
successful.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Stormblast the Black Numenorean*:Fine> f

*Stormblast the Black Numenorean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Stormblast the Black Numenorean*:Fine> You flee head over heels.
The Entrance
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A little boy is here, running around.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: [north], south, up.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
*Stormblast the Black Numenorean* has arrived from above.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* has arrived from above.
A pack horse has arrived from above.
*Merlin the Black Numenorean* has arrived from above.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* has arrived from above.
A pack horse has arrived from above.
A pack horse has arrived from above.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
*Merlin the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* leaves south.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> f
You flee head over heels.
The Golden Knife Bar
A large bulletin board is mounted on a wall here.
A barman watches you calmly, while skillfully mixing a drink.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: north.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* leaves north.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> n
u
The Entrance
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A little boy is here, running around.
A little boy is here, running around.
*Stormblast the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Merlin the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, up .
You swiftly dodge *Reikor the Black Numenorean*'s attempt to slash you.
*Stormblast the Black Numenorean* fails to pierce you.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Fine> No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Fine> f
You flee head over heels.
Tharbad's Reception
There are two castle keys here.
A small, well-made silvery hammer lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
A mercenary-guard is on sentry here.
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
A pack horse (obe) is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* has arrived from below.
A pack horse has arrived from below.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
*Stormblast the Black Numenorean* has arrived from below.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
*Stormblast the Black Numenorean* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* has arrived from below.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Stormblast the Black Numenorean*:Fine> 
The shady innkeeper pierces *Stormblast the Black Numenorean*'s left hand
extremely hard.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Stormblast the Black Numenorean*:Hurt> 
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
You lightly pierce *Stormblast the Black Numenorean*'s right hand and tickle
it.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Stormblast the Black Numenorean*:Hurt> f

*Stormblast the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Stormblast the Black Numenorean* leaves down.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* leaves down.
A pack horse leaves down.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> d

*Stormblast the Black Numenorean* has arrived from below.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> *Stormblast the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
The Entrance
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A little boy is here, running around.
*Merlin the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, up.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> u
Tharbad's Reception
You see two castle keys on the ground.
A small, well-made silvery hammer lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
A mercenary-guard is on sentry here.
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Exits: (south), down.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* has arrived from below.
A pack horse has arrived from below.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> scou s
You quietly scout southwards...

 Rest Room
A large bulletin board is mounted on a wall here.
A body lies on a funeral pyre, the flames consuming the flesh.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
*Focus the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
*Stormblast the Black  Numenorean* is standing here.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

 You stop scouting.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
Ilmar tells you 'damn if'll go tbad agaim .. i'll die again i think :( have no
tbad key and guards are angry on me ... *giggle* can't leave without help !'

*He died to those bns (hobbit corpse with shadow).

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
Solthanas narrates 'relvel once again'

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> scou d
You quietly scout downwards...

 The Entrance
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A little boy is here, running around.
*Merlin the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

 *Merlin the Black Numenorean* has arrived from below.
A pack horse has arrived from below.
A pack horse has arrived from below.
You stop scouting.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
*Merlin the Black Numenorean* leaves down.
A pack horse leaves down.
A pack horse leaves down.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> stat
OB: 46%, DB: 55%, PB: 52%, Armour: 72%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 746,458 xp, 3,103 tp. Lauren: 37. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- stored spell earthquake.
- shield
- stored spell earthquake.
- stored spell block door.
- stored spell earthquake.
- armour

My plan was to charge, when bns are south of Shady - I thought they
would be quite low because of Shady's pierces.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> sc
169/171 hits, 88/132 mana, and 104/106 moves.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
The shady innkeeper pierces *Naomi the Black Numenorean*'s left arm extremely
hard.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> d

*Naomi the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* leaves down.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> The Entrance
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A little boy is here, running around.
*Merlin the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, up.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> u
*Merlin the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
Tharbad's Reception
You see two castle keys on the ground.
A small, well-made silvery hammer lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
A mercenary-guard is on sentry here.
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> scou s
You quietly scout southwards...

 Rest Room
A large bulletin board is mounted on a wall here.
A body lies on a funeral pyre, the flames consuming the flesh.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
*Focus the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* is resting here.
*Stormblast the Black N umenorean* is standing here.

 You stop scouting.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
A little boy has arrived from below.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
*Merlin the Black Numenorean* has arrived from below.
A pack horse has arrived from below.
A pack horse has arrived from below.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
*Merlin the Black Numenorean* leaves down.
A pack horse leaves down.
A pack horse leaves down.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* has arrived from below.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> 
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.


*****CHAARGE!*****

* W HP:Fine Mana:Hot> s
close door
c 'block door' door
Rest Room
A large bulletin board is mounted on a wall here.
A body lies on a funeral pyre, the flames consuming the flesh.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
*Focus the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* is resting here.
*Stormblast the Black N umenorean* is standing here.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north).

* W Mana:Hot> *Reikor the Black Numenorean* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
Ok.

* W Mana:Hot> You quickly recall your stored spell...

 You swiftly dodge *Reikor the Black Numenorean*'s attempt to slash you.
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* now follows *Naomi the Black Numenorean*.

 You swiftly dodge *Stormblast the Black Numenorean*'s attempt to pierce you.

 c 'earthq'
The exit north seems to blur for a while.

* W Mana:Hot *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Healthy> c 'earthq'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

 c 'earthq'
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* barely slashes your right leg and tickles it.

 The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A pack horse (obe) stops following you.
The earth trembles and shivers.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Fine> You quickly recall your stored spell...
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

 *Stormblast the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

 *Reikor the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

 *Stormblast the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'waouq wuggurz'
A magic missile sent by *Stormblast the Black Numenorean* hits you, causing
some pain.

 *Stormblast the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore! 
Your blood freezes as you hear a pack horse's death cry.
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore! 
Your blood freezes as you hear a pack horse's death cry.
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.
A pack horse (obe) is mortally wounded and will die soon if no get coins corpse
exa corpse
exa corpse
t aided.
A citizen is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
The earth trembles and shivers.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Hurt> *Reikor the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
You quickly recall your stored spell...

 *Reikor the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

 *Reikor the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'burning hands'
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* burns you.

 *Reikor the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

 *Stormblast the Black Numenorean* utters the word 'fireball'
*Stormblast the Black Numenorean*'s fireball completely envelops you, causing
infernal pain.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

 The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore! 
Your blood freezes as you hear a pack horse (obe)'s death cry.
A pack horse (obe) is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear a citizen's death cry.
A citizen is dead! R.I.P.
The earth trembles and shivers.
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if  get coins corpse
exa corpse
exa corpse
not
aided.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* lightly slashes your left foot and tickles it.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> c 'earthq'
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
*Stormblast the Black Numenorean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> corpse (here) : 
a weapon sheath
a black leather belt
a shortsword (brand new)
a brown cloak (used)
a pair of soft leather boots (used)
a black pair of pants (used)
a soft leather cap (worn out)
a brown shirt (worn out)
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> You can't find a coins in the corpse.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> corpse (here) : 
a weapon sheath
a black leather belt
a shortsword (brand new)
a brown cloak (used)
a pair of soft leather boots (used)
a black pair of pants (used)
a soft leather cap (worn out)
a brown shirt (worn out)
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'burning hands'
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* burns you.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> You can't find a coins in the corpse.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
*Stormblast the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> corpse (here) : 
a weapon sheath
a black leather belt
a shortsword (brand new)
a brown cloak (used)
a pair of soft leather boots (used)
a black pair of pants (used)
a soft leather cap (worn out)
a brown shirt (worn out)
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> You can't find a coins in the corpse.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> corpse (here) : 
a weapon sheath
a black leather belt
a shortsword (brand new)
a brown cloak (used)
a pair of soft leather boots (used)
a black pair of pants (used)
a soft leather cap (worn out)
a brown shirt (worn out)
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'burning hands'
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* burns you.

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> You start to concentrate...
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* lightly slashes your right hand and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Stormblast the Black Numenorean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> 
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> 
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> 
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'burning hands'
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* burns you.

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> cha spe qui
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
Ok.
*Stormblast the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> 
*Stormblast the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> c 'earthq'
You start to concentrate...
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

 *Reikor the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'burning hands'
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* burns you.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> 
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
*Stormblast the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'waouq wuggurz'
A magic missile sent by *Stormblast the Black Numenorean* hits you, causing
some pain.
*Stormblast the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> c 'earthq'
You start to concentrate...
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

 *Reikor the Black Numenorean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

 *Stormblast the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'burning hands'
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* burns you.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* barely slashes your body and tickles it.
*Stormblast the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> c 'earthq'
You start to concentrate...
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

 *Naomi the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

 *Stormblast the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'waouq wuggurz'
You feel less protected.
A magic missile sent by *Stormblast the Black Numenorean* hits you, causing
some pain.

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*****Seems I overestimated Shadys pierces and my quakes...*****

*Reikor the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* slashes your right hand.

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> 
*Stormblast the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> 
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> 
*Stormblast the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> 
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> 
*Stormblast the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> 
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> 
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> 
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> 
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you
stagger from the impact.
*Stormblast the Black Numenorean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> 
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> 
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> cha wim
Wimpy removed.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> 
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
*Stormblast the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> 
*Stormblast the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Stormblast the Black Numenorean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you
stagger from the impact.
That really HURT!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> c 'burning h'

*Naomi the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> You start to concentrate...
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* lightly slashes your left arm and shatters it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> 
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> 
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> c 'burning h'

*Naomi the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> c 'burning h'
You start to concentrate...
*Stormblast the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you
stagger from the impact.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You are mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

* W HP:Dying Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

* W HP:Dying Mana:Cold *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Wounded> 
Ouch! You lose a level!

You are dead! Sorry...


o W HP:Awful Mana:Cold>


Maybe I should have stored 5th quake instead of block, hoping bns would
keep the door closed themselves? 


2002/03/16 18:43, Luingil:  Rated: Average 
Well, as a expirienced mage I woulde say. Yes, u shoulde have.

Nice overkilling. Strange u didnīt die faster then that.

*clappers*

2002/03/16 18:44, Enforcer:   
you shoulda fled and stored a few more :)

2002/03/16 18:48, Nepenthe:  Rated: Good 
Hahahaha. You definitely get credit for a gutsy move.

2002/03/16 18:53, Lore:  Rated: Good 
Ohhhhhhhhhh ... only in my dreams!

2002/03/16 19:08, Iluvator:Rated: Good 
I only count 3 quakes in log, but maybe I missed. I wouldve stored all quakes since they were 5, I doubt if they would NOT have blocked door right away. and, if they didnt, they will flee with low hits/no armour into shady....which isnt good:)

2002/03/16 19:12, Prist: 
Oh god, 4 bns in one room... man, this should be every quakers wet dream :P

2002/03/16 19:32, Gonfor:  Rated: Good 
Even though you ripped, I still say it was pretty brave to charge them...especially without a full load of stored quakes :-)

2002/03/16 20:27, Jocke:   
Yea Ert, eh should have fled after he blocked the door, stored some more quakes, returned through the blocked door and quake them all dead. :)

2002/03/16 21:01, Edvard: 
you could've killed em all =(

2002/03/16 22:26, Novari:  Rated: Good 
*wetdream*

2002/03/16 22:37, Grunge:Rated: Good 
they would've spammed door closed, thats why they were there in the first place...likely one of them
would be spamming close while the awful one would be spamming open, either way, 5 quakes w/ a few
intermittent shut door, would've done the trick and you would've had a lot of dead bns
if your quake was powerful enuf to take bns out, i have seen some eat 5 only to bad...

2002/03/17 00:39, Ecko:  Rated: Good 
Why block door in the first place...wasnt front door blocked? damn that is alot of bns..

2002/03/17 00:41, Durcano: 
yeah, let triggers do their work(exa corpse) when every command counts.

2002/03/17 01:09, Gaurog: 
Cryl also had a 'gutsy' move when i tracked him into the troll lair near hillmen. he blocked us in (2 blocks...) then proceeded to spamflee until he died.

2002/03/17 10:14, Ashmash:Rated: Average 
One troll or orc to buffer and Shady would have ripped with ya :p

2002/03/17 20:31, Gray: 
Ugh, I've been fighting in shady with front door blocked sometimes 1 vs 3 bns (and was killing them/making them port away), but GODDAMN 1 VS 6???? Aren't you crazy? :)
And Grunge, 5 quakes from legend mage with staff and 1+ attack take 90% bns away if they eat all 5 (unless they use scrolls of course) =)

Ashmash, you know Shady have 10k hps, more than Balrog? Next time try test it first and speak later...

2002/03/18 07:43, Rayden:   
well 3 quakes is WAY TOO FEW. Nice try tho :P cant rate this log, sorry :P

2002/03/18 13:51, Devastator:Rated: Average 
Heh, cute log :)

2002/03/18 23:33, Omega:Rated: Average 
I've seen better...


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Gattling, Marlina 
 Good Ecko, Forin, Gonfor, Grunge, Iluvator, Johannes, Lore, Nepenthe, Novari 
 Average Ashmash, Ayen, Breaux, Devastator, Omega 
 Poor Uldrak, Wroom 
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back