Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Funny/Lucky/Annoying ;p (Nazgum)comments   back
  
(17 ratings and 8747 hits. Posted 2002/03/19)
Start logging: 18.03.2002 23:07

### Ok Log starts with me Hitting Gaurog East of Crack some, where he was already
kinda low from pukes/orcs and chasing to tree ###

* W S C>l
Old Dwarven Road

* W S C>d
Flooded Path
Exits: west, *up*.

* W S C>open treesclose tree
It seems to be locked.

* W S C>pick tree
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C>It's already closed!

* W S C>-Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

open trees/-\close tree|pick tree/-
The lock finally yields to your skill.

* W S C>Ok.

* W S C>
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Thick Forest
*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here tending wounds.
Exits: *(north)*.

o W S C>Ok.

o W S C>|Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

You manage to enable the lock.

### banzaii!!! ###

o W S C>k *orc*aggaa
*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* bleeds from open wounds.

o W S C>blow horn
You pierce *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*'s body.
You swiftly dodge *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*'s attempt to slash you.

o W S C *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>cha mood agg
Ok.

o W S C *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>draw axe
You sheathe a black runed dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
You confidently wield a mighty dwarven axe, looking very evil-minded.

o W S C *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>
You take a deep breath and blow in a crude orkish horn.
A long, screaming high-pitched noise suddenly reverberates around you!
Hearing the horn blow, you feel your urge to battle increase!

o W S C *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>bash
*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* strongly slashes your left hand and tickles it.

*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* says 'shit'

As *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the
ground.
You fall to the ground.

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>
*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* fumbles and hits himself HARD.
You strongly cleave *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*'s body.

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>stbash *orc*
You stop resting, and stand up.

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>bash *orc
*You swiftly dodge *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*'s attempt to slash you.

*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* stops using a dark broadsword.
*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* confidently draws a brutal cleaver.

Your bash at *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* sends him sprawling.

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>aggcha mood agg
Ok.

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>
You cleave *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>l
Thick Forest
*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* is here, fighting YOU.

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>bash *orc
*bash *orc**Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* stops using a brutal cleaver.
*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* confidently draws a dark broadsword.

You swiftly dodge *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*'s attempt to slash you.

bash *orc**Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* slashes your left foot extremely hard and tickles it.

As *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the
ground.
You fall to the ground.

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>st
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>
You try to cleave *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*, but he parries successfully.

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>
You stop resting, and stand up.

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>bash *orc*
bash *orc*
*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>
*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* says 'damn u'

*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* slashes your left foot hard and tickles it.

As *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the
ground.
You fall to the ground.

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>stagg
You stop resting, and stand up.

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>gigcha mood agg
Ok.

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>
You giggle.
*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* slashes your left leg and tickles it.

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>
You cleave *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*'s left foot.

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>ber
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>bash *orc*
You hear a *click* in a lock.

### eh?? ###

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>
The tree is opened from the other side.

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>Someone closes the tree.
You suddenly notice *Zhag the Zaugurz Orc*.

*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* opens the tree.
*Zhag the Zaugurz Orc* pierces your right leg and tickles it.
*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* slashes your right arm and tickles it.

open tree*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* leaves north.

o W S C HP:Fine *Zhag the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>ff
It's already open!

o W S C HP:Fine *Zhag the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>open treef
The tree closes quietly.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o W S C HP:Fine *Zhag the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>open tree
It's already open!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o W S C HP:Fine *Zhag the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
You are already attempting to flee!

o W S C HP:Fine *Zhag the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>open treeopen tree
It's already open!
*Zhag the Zaugurz Orc* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

o W S C HP:Fine *Zhag the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>open treeopen treeopen tree
You are already attempting to flee!
You cleave *Zhag the Zaugurz Orc*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.

o W S C HP:Fine *Zhag the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>It's already open!
Someone closes the tree.
You suddenly notice *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Zhag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

o W S C HP:Fine *Zhag the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>Ok.

o W S C HP:Fine *Zhag the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>
*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* closes the tree.
Ok.

o W S C HP:Fine *Zhag the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>open treeopen tree
It's already open!
*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* closes the tree.
*Zhag the Zaugurz Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

o W S C HP:Fine *Zhag the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>open tree
Using his lockpicks, *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* tries to enable the tree's
lock...
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Flooded Path
Exits: (south), west, *up*.

* W S C HP:Fine>n
Old Dwarven Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*, *down*.
You smell blood.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Old Dwarven Road
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: north, east, *south*, *west*.

* W S C HP:Fine>n
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Thick Forest
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, *south*, *west*.

o W S C HP:Fine>s
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Old Dwarven Road
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: north, east, *south*, *west*.
You smell blood.

* W S C HP:Fine>s
Old Dwarven Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*, *down*.

* W S C HP:Fine>search thorough/
You begin to search ...

yell hehe-\|/-n* W S C HP:Fine>Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Old Dwarven Road
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: north, east, *south*, *west*.

* W S C HP:Fine>sd
Old Dwarven Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*, *down*.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Flooded Path
Exits: west, *up*.

* W S C HP:Fine>open tree
Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine>sn
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Thick Forest
*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: *(north)*.

### Ok zhag probably hidden also ###

o W S C HP:Fine>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Flooded Path
Exits: (south), west, *up*.

* W S C HP:Fine>sn
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Thick Forest
*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here searching for something.
Exits: *(north)*.

o W S C HP:Fine>
*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* has revealed *Zhag the Zaugurz Orc*!
*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Flooded Path
Exits: (south), west, *up*.

* W S C HP:Fine>u
Old Dwarven Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*, *down*.

* W S C HP:Fine>n
Old Dwarven Road
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: north, east, *south*, *west*.

* W S C HP:Fine>narr zhag gaurog in treen
Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine>
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Thick Forest
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, *south*, *west*.

o W S C HP:Fine>
A fallow deer leaves east.

o W S C HP:Fine>search thorough|
You begin to search ...

A fallow deer has arrived from the east.

A tall stag has arrived from the west.

You didn't find anyone.

o W S C HP:Fine>
A fallow deer has arrived from the east.

o W S C HP:Fine>sd
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Old Dwarven Road
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: north, east, *south*, *west*.

* W S C HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Fine>s
Old Dwarven Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*, *down*.

* W S C HP:Fine>d
Flooded Path
Exits: west, *up*.

* W S C HP:Fine>open trees
Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine>n
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Thick Forest
*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here tending wounds.
Exits: *(north)*.

o W S C HP:Fine>
*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* fails to bind his wound.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Flooded Path
Exits: (south), west, *up*.

* W S C HP:Fine>
You swim and successfully stay on the water.

* W S C HP:Fine>search thorough
You begin to search ...

The tree closes quietly.

narr someone come\|/-eq\|You didn't find anyone.

* W S C HP:Fine>Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine>
You swim and successfully stay on the water.

* W S C HP:Fine>search thorough
You begin to search ...

* W S C HP:Fine>rem ringput ring sableget rubyring sablewear rubyringYou stop using a jewelled ring.

* W S C HP:Fine>
You put a jewelled ring in a sable pouch.
You feel your muscles relax and your pulse slow as the strength that welled
within you subsides.

* W S C HP:Fine>
You get a ruby ring from a sable pouch.

* W S C HP:Fine>
You put a ruby ring on your right finger.

### charge time!!! ###

* W S C HP:Fine>l
Flooded Path
Taurek tells you 'where ?'

* W S C HP:Fine>open trees
Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine>
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Thick Forest
*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here tending wounds.
Exits: *(north)*.

o W S C HP:Fine>close tree
*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* fails to bind his wound.
Chudwicki narrates 'which tree? in vale?'

pick treeOk.

o W S C HP:Fine>k *orc*\Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

o W S C HP:Fine>k *orc*You cleave *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* lightly slashes your body and tickles it.

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>k *orc*
*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>bash *orc*You're already fighting!

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>
You suddenly notice *Zhag the Zaugurz Orc*.
*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

close tree*Zhag the Zaugurz Orc* pierces your right foot extremely hard and tickles it.

*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
You swiftly dodge *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*'s attempt to slash you.

Your bash at *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* sends him sprawling.

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>It's already closed!

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>k *orc*You're already fighting!

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>
Using his lockpicks, *Zhag the Zaugurz Orc* tries to enable the tree's lock...

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>agg
You strongly cleave *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*'s body and shatter it.

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful>cha mood agg
Ok.

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful>
*Zhag the Zaugurz Orc* opens the tree.

### hehe damn ###

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful>close tree
You swiftly dodge *Zhag the Zaugurz Orc*'s attempt to pierce you.

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful>close treeclose tree
Ok.

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful>close treeclose tree
It's already closed!
You cleave *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful>close tree
It's already closed!
*Zhag the Zaugurz Orc* lightly pierces your left arm and tickles it.

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful>close tree
It's already closed!
*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* seems to have recovered his senses.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* says 'awful..'

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful>
*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* opens the tree.

o W S C HP:Fine *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful>close tree
Ok.
*Zhag the Zaugurz Orc* opens the tree.
*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* leaves north.

o W S C HP:Fine *Zhag the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>close treeclose tree
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o W S C HP:Fine *Zhag the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>close tree
It's already closed!
*Zhag the Zaugurz Orc* opens the tree.

o W S C HP:Fine *Zhag the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>Ok.
You swiftly dodge *Zhag the Zaugurz Orc*'s attempt to pierce you.

*Zhag the Zaugurz Orc* opens the tree.

o W S C HP:Fine *Zhag the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>close tree
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o W S C HP:Fine *Zhag the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
*Zhag the Zaugurz Orc* opens the tree.
Ok.

*Zhag the Zaugurz Orc* opens the tree.
You flee head over heels.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Flooded Path
*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (south), west, *up*.

* W S C HP:Fine>close treeclose tree
Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine>The tree is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* opens the tree.
Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine>open trees
Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* leaves south.
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Thick Forest
Exits: *(north)*.
You suddenly notice *Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc*.

o W S C HP:Fine>close treek *orc
**Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* closes the tree.

It's already closed!

o W S C HP:Fine>
You are too afraid.

o W S C HP:Fine>k *orc*You are too afraid.  <-- god damn ;p

o W S C HP:Fine>close tree
It's already closed!
*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* opens the tree.

o W S C HP:Fine>
*Gaurog the Zaugurz Orc* leaves north.

o W S C HP:Fine>cha wim 0open tree
Wimpy set to: 0

### snip ###

Swift Forest River
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A brook trout is here, swimming in the current.
Exits: north, *east*, south, west.

### Gaurog drown ###

### As I head north from here pukes gathered near vt ###


* W S C HP:Fine Move:Fainting>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Nazgúm               - Sloping Plains
Dåburå               - A Field of Weeds
Snoochy              - Cottage in the Plains
Taurek               - Bumpy Plains
Raoh                 - Vast Plains
Gornul               - Ruined Cottage

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Fainting>e
Bushy Plains
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Exhausted>ride wargl
You pick up a hungry warg's reins, and start riding it.

* R W S C HP:Fine Move:Fainting>
Bushy Plains

* R W S C HP:Fine Move:Fainting>
Taurek has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

* R W S C HP:Fine Move:Fainting>e
Cottage in the Plains
*Kitto the Bear* is standing here.
*Serini the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: *(north)*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* R W S C HP:Fine Move:Exhausted>
Snoochy has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

* R W S C HP:Fine Move:Fainting>
*Serini the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* R W S C HP:Fine Move:Fainting>
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

### We wait a bit and we see these at back entrance to vt ###

o W S C>e
Cottage in the Plains
*Antar the Beorning Man* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Väinämöinen the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
*an Elf* is here, riding *Ragaz the Dwarf*.
*Ragaz the Dwarf* is standing here, ridden by *an Elf*.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

* W S C>w
*Antar the Beorning Man* says 'Block exit, Fanglas'

### then they head front... ###

o W S C>
Smelly Plains
*Antar the Beorning Man* is standing here searching for something.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Väinämöinen the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
*an Elf* is standing here searching for something.
*Ragaz the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Kitto the Bear* is standing here.
*Serini the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Bren the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], south, west.

### we gather group and try to enter backway!!! ###

o W S C>n
Ruined Cottage
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of a tiny spider is lying here.
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
Taurek is here, riding a hungry warg.
Gornul is standing here.
Dåburå is standing here.
Snoochy is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Raoh is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: (south).

o W S C>
Snoochy closes the rottendoor.

o W S C>l s
The rottendoor is closed.

o W S C>close rottendoor
It's already closed!
Taurek opens the cornerstone.

o W S C>
Taurek dismounts from a hungry warg, and stops riding it.
A hungry warg now follows Taurek.

o W S C>
Dåburå grins wickedly at you.

o W S C>de
Entrance to a Flooded Tunnel
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
Exits: east, (up).

o W S C>e
Flooded Underground Tunnel
Exits: east, west.
You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.

o W S C>e
Flooded Underground Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o W S C>
A Flooded Tunnel Bend
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
Exits: south, west.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

o W S C>s
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
Exits: north, south.

o W S C>s
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
Exits: north.

o W S C>
You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.

o W S C>open roofboard
It seems to be locked.
You failed swimming on the water and drowned for a while!

o W S C HP:Fine>
Fresh air still fills your lungs, so being submerged is no problem.

o W S C HP:Fine>pick roofboard|
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

open roofboard-\Fresh air still fills your lungs, so being submerged is no problem.

The lock finally yields to your skill.

o W S C HP:Fine>Ok.

o W S C HP:Fine>scou u
A large leech tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You pierce a large leech's tail extremely hard and shatter it.

o W S C HP:Fine a large leech:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o W S C HP:Fine a large leech:Hurt>f
You fail swimming, and feel weaker.
You feel VERY tired.
You'd like to draw a fresh breath, but you feel able to stay here a bit longer.

o W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired a large leech:Hurt>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

o W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired a large leech:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired>su
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
Exits: north, (up).

o W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow>
You feel VERY tired.
You'd like to draw a fresh breath, but you feel able to stay here a bit longer.
You swim and successfully stay on the water.

o W S C HP:Fine Move:Weak>
Backdoor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A female orc stands glaring at you.
A female orc stands glaring at you.
A demon wolf is here, fighting *Antar the Beorning Man*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Antar the Beorning Man* is here, fighting a demon wolf.
*Serini the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Bren the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Tramd the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Kitto the Bear* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Väinämöinen the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Ragaz the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), (down).
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.
A demon wolf says 'Bashard! I'll get you for thah, Antar!'
A demon wolf says 'Bastard! How dare you? I will remember your face Antar!'
*Antar the Beorning Man* swiftly dodges a demon wolf's attempt to hit him.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Weak>
*Mem the Half-Elf* joins *Antar the Beorning Man*'s fight.
*Serini the Noldorin Elf* joins *Antar the Beorning Man*'s fight.
*Väinämöinen the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
A demon wolf says 'Bastard! I'll get you for tzat, Serini!'
A demon wolf says 'I'll rip you to pieces, scum!'
A demon wolf says 'Bastard! I'll get you for thaf, Mem!'
A demon wolf says 'I will rip your hearx out, Mem!'
A demon wolf swiftly dodges *Serini the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to slash it.
*Mem the Half-Elf* pierces a demon wolf's right hindfoot and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Weak>d
*Ragaz the Dwarf* joins *Antar the Beorning Man*'s fight.
A demon wolf says 'Bastard! I'll geh you for that, Ragaz!'
A demon wolf says 'I'll rip you to pieces, scum!'
*Ragaz the Dwarf* pounds a demon wolf's right hindfoot extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Weak>
*Bren the Dwarf* joins *Serini the Noldorin Elf*'s fight.
A demon wolf says 'Bastard! I'll get you gor thax, Bren!'
A demon wolf says 'Bastard! How dare you? I will remember your face Bren!'
*Bren the Dwarf* cleaves a demon wolf's head extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Weak>n
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
Exits: north, (up).

o W S C HP:Fine Move:Weak>
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Fine Move:Weak>nn
A Flooded Tunnel Bend
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
Exits: south, west.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

o W S C HP:Fine Move:Fainting>ww
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Fine Move:Fainting>w
Flooded Underground Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Fine Move:Fainting>w
You are too exhausted.

o W S C HP:Fine Move:Fainting>gd
You are too exhausted.

o W S C HP:Fine Move:Fainting>
You are too exhausted.

o W S C HP:Fine Move:Fainting>qdget draught 2.sable

You get a flask of orkish draught from a sable pouch.

o W S C HP:Fine Move:Fainting>quaff draught
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

o W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow>
Taurek has arrived from the west.
Gornul has arrived from the west.
Snoochy has arrived from the west.
Raoh has arrived from the west.

o W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow>gdget draught 2.sable
You get a flask of orkish draught from a sable pouch.

o W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow>qdwquaff draught
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

o W S C HP:Fine>w
Flooded Underground Tunnel
Dåburå is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.

o W S C HP:Fine>Dåburå leaves east.
Entrance to a Flooded Tunnel
The corpse of a large leech is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

o W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired>u
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired>open rottendoor
You don't see any rottendoor here.

o W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired>l u
In the ceiling, a large flat rock seems to be loose.

o W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired>narr out
You try to narrate, but your voice is swallowed by the thick air surrounding
you.

o W S C HP:Fine>t taurek out
Ok.

o W S C HP:Fine>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the east.

o W S C HP:Fine>
Taurek has arrived from the east.
Gornul has arrived from the east.
Snoochy has arrived from the east.
Raoh has arrived from the east.

o W S C HP:Fine>t taurek whats exit out
Ok.

o W S C HP:Fine>
Dåburå has arrived from the east.

o W S C HP:Fine>sa open upsa open up
Taurek says 'EXIT UP'
comm snorts 'open up'
Ok.
Raoh says '?'

o W S C HP:Fine>
Taurek sits down and rests.

o W S C HP:Fine>comm snorts 'open up'
Ok.

o W S C HP:Fine>sa open up
Taurek says 'OPEN IOT'

o W S C HP:Fine>comm snorts 'open up'
Ok.
Taurek stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

o W S C HP:Fine>l u
In the ceiling, a large flat rock seems to be loose.

o W S C HP:Fine>
Taurek says 'SNOOCHY'

o W S C HP:Fine>
Taurek says 'SNOOCHY'

o W S C HP:Fine>search u/
You begin to search ...

Snoochy opens the flatstone.

### LOL LOL LOL, that was a close one ;p ###

uo W S C HP:Fine>sRuined Cottage
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of a tiny spider is lying here.
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
Exits: [south], (down).

### we get group front and try to charge ###

o W S C HP:Fine>open metaldoor|
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

scou e/Chudwicki narrates 'whats up?'

Raoh says 'we get smoked if mobs dead'
The lock finally yields to your skill.

o W S C HP:Fine>Ok.

o W S C HP:Fine>
You quietly scout eastwards...

Taurek quietly scouts eastwards...

Fortress in the Plains
Bodies lie piled on a funeral pyre, the flames consuming the flesh.

You stop scouting.

o W S C HP:Fine>
Taurek stops scouting eastwards.

o W S C HP:Fine>e
Fortress in the Plains
Bodies lie piled on a funeral pyre, the flames consuming the flesh.
Exits: (north), [east], south, (west).

* W S C HP:Fine>l e
You see Dåburå scouting from the west!
The oakdoor is closed.
*Tramd the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

* W S C HP:Fine>open oakdoorw
Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Smelly Plains
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Taurek is standing here.
Gornul is standing here (linkless).
Dåburå is standing here.
Snoochy is standing here.
Raoh is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>
Taurek leaves east.
Gornul leaves east.
Dåburå leaves east.
Snoochy leaves east.
Raoh leaves east.

o W S C HP:Fine>
The metaldoor closes quietly.

o W S C HP:Fine>e
The metaldoor seems to be closed.

o W S C HP:Fine>open metaldoor
Ok.

o W S C HP:Fine>e
Fortress in the Plains
Bodies lie piled on a funeral pyre, the flames consuming the flesh.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: (north), [east], south, (west).

* W S C HP:Fine>
The oakdoor is opened from the other side.

* W S C HP:Fine>l e
Taurek has arrived from the east.
Gornul has arrived from the east.
Dåburå has arrived from the east.
Snoochy has arrived from the east.
Raoh has arrived from the east.

* W S C HP:Fine>The oakdoor is open.

* W S C HP:Fine>open oakdoor
It's already open!

* W S C HP:Fine>scou e
Snoochy closes the metaldoor.

* W S C HP:Fine>
You quietly scout eastwards...

Musty Room
A water barrel has been left here.
A large bonfire is burning here.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Murog, the Captain of the Fortress, stands here.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.

Snoochy locks the metaldoor.
You stop scouting.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Taurek says 'we charge ?'

* W S C HP:Fine>
Dåburå leaves south.

* W S C HP:Fine>l
An orkish scout leaves south.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Fortress in the Plains
Bodies lie piled on a funeral pyre, the flames consuming the flesh.
Taurek is standing here.
Gornul is standing here (linkless).
Snoochy is standing here.
Raoh is standing here.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Taurek leaves south.
Gornul leaves south.
Snoochy leaves south.
Raoh leaves south.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Dåburå has arrived from the south.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Snoochy has arrived from the south.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Taurek has arrived from the south.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Snoochy unlocks the metaldoor.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Taurek leaves south.
Dåburå leaves south.
Snoochy leaves south.
*Tramd the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry.

### no idea what taurek is doing here, I kinda wanted to wait at captain, not hit them
south ###

* W S C HP:Fine>l we
The metaldoor is closed.
Raoh has arrived from the south.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Musty Room
A water barrel has been left here.
A large bonfire is burning here.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Murog, the Captain of the Fortress, stands here.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: (west).

* W S C HP:Fine>
An orkish scout yells 'A Dwarf is here at Barracks!'

* W S C HP:Fine>narr come murog
You feel bolder.

* W S C HP:Fine>narr come murog
Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine>Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine>l wwhe
The corpse of a demon wolf slowly decays into dust.
The corpse of a demon wolf slowly decays into dust.

* W S C HP:Fine>The oakdoor is open.

* W S C HP:Fine>Players in your zone
--------------------
Nazgúm               - Musty Room
Dåburå               - Barracks
Snoochy              - Smelly Plains
Taurek               - Smelly Plains
Raoh                 - Fortress in the Plains
Gornul               - Fortress in the Plains

* W S C HP:Fine>
Dåburå has arrived from the west.

* W S C HP:Fine>
The oakdoor closes quietly.

* W S C HP:Fine>narr all comeopen oakdoor
Ok.

* W S C>w
Taurek narrates 'UNLOCK'
Ok.

* W S C>w
The oakdoor closes quietly.
The oakdoor seems to be closed.

* W S C>The oakdoor seems to be closed.

* W S C>open oakdoorw
Ok.

* W S C>w
Fortress in the Plains
Bodies lie piled on a funeral pyre, the flames consuming the flesh.
*Antar the Beorning Man* is standing here.
*Serini the Noldorin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Bren the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Kitto the Bear* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Raoh.
*Väinämöinen the Silvan Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Ragaz the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Tramd the Dwarf* is standing here.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Raoh is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Exits: (north), (east), south, [west].
*Kitto the Bear* approaches Raoh, trying to hit him.

* W S C>The metaldoor seems to be closed.
You hear a *click* in a lock.
*Kitto the Bear* hits Raoh's right foot very hard and tickles it.
Raoh panics, and attempts to flee.
Raoh leaves south.

### hehe uh oh, metaldoor locked ###

* W S C>
*Bren the Dwarf* tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.
*Serini the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Mem the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You lightly pierce *Bren the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

* W S C *Bren the Dwarf*:Fine>
Raoh has arrived from the south.
*Ragaz the Dwarf* tries to pound Raoh, but he parries successfully.

* W S C *Bren the Dwarf*:Fine>
Raoh panics, and attempts to flee.
Raoh leaves south.

* W S C *Bren the Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

* W S C *Bren the Dwarf*:Fine>f
*Antar the Beorning Man* closes the oakdoor.
*a Dwarf* strongly cleaves your left leg and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Bren the Dwarf*:Fine>
The oakdoor is opened from the other side.
An orkish scout says 'I'll rip you to pieces, scum!'

* W S C HP:Fine *Bren the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Antar the Beorning Man* closes the oakdoor.
The oakdoor is opened from the other side.
You flee head over heels.
Backdoor
Bodies lie piled on a funeral pyre, the flames consuming the flesh.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Gornul is standing here (linkless).
Exits: (south).

* W S C HP:Fine>se
Fortress in the Plains
Bodies lie piled on a funeral pyre, the flames consuming the flesh.
*Antar the Beorning Man* is standing here.
*Serini the Noldorin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Bren the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Kitto the Bear* is here, fighting Taurek.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Taurek.
*Väinämöinen the Silvan Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Ragaz the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Tramd the Dwarf* is here, fighting an orkish scout.
An orkish scout is here, fighting *Tramd the Dwarf*.
Taurek is here, fighting *Kitto the Bear*.
Snoochy is standing here.
Exits: (north), (east), south, (west).
*Antar the Beorning Man* closes the oakdoor.
Chudwicki narrates 'they hitting vt?'

* W S C HP:Fine>e
Taurek opens the oakdoor.
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Musty Room
A water barrel has been left here.
A large bonfire is burning here.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Murog, the Captain of the Fortress, stands here.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Dåburå is standing here.
Exits: (west).
The oakdoor closes quietly.

* W S C HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Fine>l w
The oakdoor is opened from the other side.
The oakdoor is open.

* W S C HP:Fine>narr bash itl w
Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine>
The oakdoor closes quietly.

* W S C HP:Fine>The oakdoor is opened from the other side.
The oakdoor is open.
The oakdoor closes quietly.

* W S C HP:Fine>l
Musty Room
A water barrel has been left here.
A large bonfire is burning here.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Murog, the Captain of the Fortress, stands here.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Dåburå is standing here.

* W S C HP:Fine>whe
Dåburå opens the oakdoor.

* W S C HP:Fine>The oakdoor closes quietly.
Dåburå opens the oakdoor.
Players in your zone
--------------------
Nazgúm               - Musty Room
Dåburå               - Musty Room
Snoochy              - Smelly Plains
Taurek               - Fortress in the Plains
Raoh                 - Fortress in the Plains
Gornul               - Fortress in the Plains

* W S C HP:Fine>
The oakdoor closes quietly.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Dåburå opens the oakdoor.

* W S C HP:Fine>
The oakdoor closes quietly.
An orkish scout yells 'A Bear, some Dwarves, a Half-Elf, some Elves and a Man are here at Fortress in the Plains!'

* W S C HP:Fine>open oakdooropen oakdoor
Ok.
The oakdoor closes quietly.

* W S C HP:Fine>Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine>open oakdoor
open oakdoor
The oakdoor closes quietly.
Dåburå tries to bash the oakdoor.

* W S C HP:Fine>Ok.
The oakdoor closes quietly.
The exit west seems to blur for a while.

* W S C HP:Fine>That's impossible, I'm afraid.

* W S C HP:Fine>l w
Taurek narrates 'ok they gonna trap us'

### things look bad... ;p ###

* W S C HP:Fine>l
The oakdoor is closed.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Musty Room
A water barrel has been left here.
A large bonfire is burning here.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Murog, the Captain of the Fortress, stands here.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Dåburå is standing here.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Dåburå tries to bash the oakdoor.

* W S C HP:Fine>stat
OB: 91%, DB: 51%, PB: 101%, Armour: 40%. Wimpy: 300. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 769,716 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 373. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- strength

* W S C HP:Fine>
Dåburå tries to bash the oakdoor.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Raoh narrates 'i out'

* W S C HP:Fine>
Raoh narrates 'fuck that'

* W S C HP:Fine>
Dåburå tries to bash the oakdoor.

* W S C HP:Fine>narr me and dabura blocked in oakdoor
Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine>stat
OB: 91%, DB: 51%, PB: 101%, Armour: 40%. Wimpy: 300. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 769,716 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 373. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- strength

* W S C HP:Fine>narr hehe
Dåburå tries to bash the oakdoor.

### well, things are looking harsh soooo ###

* W S C HP:Fine>Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Taurek narrates 'erm'

* W S C HP:Fine>get wooden sablewear wooden
You get a wooden ring from a sable pouch.

* W S C HP:Fine>
You put a wooden ring on your left finger.  ## hehe ##

* W S C HP:Fine>
Dåburå tries to bash the oakdoor.

* W S C>
Dåburå growls: losers

* W S C>

You realize that you are elsewhere.
Bushy Plains

o W S C>gig
You giggle.

o W S C>narr lol
Ok.

### Well I went back to try and lure pukes out of vt hoping they think we got
portalled or something but they stayed and dabura died...  Anyways I got stuck
wearing wooden since I don't know anyone with remove curse, and I try to pk
with it a bit ;p ###


The bending road ascends a steep hillside.
Bend in the Great East Road
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.
Aha, you have found your victim!

* W S C>
*a Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

* W S C>back *dwarf*
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...


k *dwarf*
aa

* W S C>
You pierce *a Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.
You swiftly dodge *a Dwarf*'s attempt to hit you.

* W S C *a Dwarf*:Wounded>draw axe
You sheathe a black runed dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
You confidently wield a mighty dwarven axe, looking very evil-minded.

* W S C *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* says 'dude'

* W S C *a Dwarf*:Wounded>gig
You giggle.

* W S C *a Dwarf*:Wounded>agg
cha mood agg
Ok.
You cleave *a Dwarf*'s right foot very hard.

* W S C *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* says 'i'm naked'
*a Dwarf* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C *a Dwarf*:Wounded>bash *dwarf*
*a Dwarf* says 'gimme a break'

*a Dwarf* barely hits your body and tickles it.

Your bash at *a Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
You realize that you are elsewhere.
South Fork of the Bruinen

o W S C>w
West of the Ford in the Bruinen
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: =north=, east, south, west.

### hehe fakking ring, I spam back to ford ###

* W S C>n
The bending road ascends a steep hillside.
Bend in the Great East Road
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Dhar the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.

* W S C>back *dwarf*

*Dhar the Silvan Elf* growls softly: got ure eq

* W S C>
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

*a Dwarf* stares at the sky.
Huh, what? Where am I?

Your victim has disappeared!

### GLARE!! ;p ###

o W S C>w
The long, steep slope leads to the elevated plateau.
Near the Eaves of a Pine Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

### spam to moors ###

o W S C Move:Slow>back *dwarf*
High Moors
*Dhar the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a trained horse.
*a Dwarf* is here searching for something, riding a trained horse driven by
*Dhar the Silvan Elf*.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C Move:Slow>
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

*a Dwarf* stares at the sky.

*Dhar the Silvan Elf* has left the group!

You swiftly dodge *Dhar the Silvan Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.
Sophia narrates 'the fon thing aboot mome cummonyti is that when iou narryte
"Elf rap!" laek every1 clips'
You pierce *Dhar the Silvan Elf*'s left foot very hard.

* W S C Move:Slow *Dhar the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* says 'fuck off man seroiously'


### well I ended up fucking off, wonder how pk is gonna be now for a while with
this ring stuck on me ;p ###



2002/03/19 23:20, Kurat:Rated: Superb 
wow...

P.S. that gimme-a-brake-i'm-naked dwarf sucks

2002/03/19 23:20, David: 
haha.. nice log =)
did the rest of the orcs rip err? =P

2002/03/19 23:21, Miler:  Rated: Average 
Laugh! That happened to me very recently, though I put wooden ring on in noport zone that was blocked. Got out anyway, and proceeded to port from greenway to NOC via eregion. Quite bizarre - and it took a very long time to get back. Took ages to find someone with rem curse - someone had to prac on my behalf, if I remember correctly. I tried getting 4 pracs in it, but it was unusable :P

Still, fun log :P

2002/03/19 23:56, Johannes:Rated: Average 
Hehe

2002/03/20 00:03, Gonfor:  Rated: Average 
Great use of wooden ring. Too bad you're stuck with it for the time being :-)

2002/03/20 00:12, Gornul:  Rated: Superb 
Fawwk, that was when I lost link, and taurek charged... no shit I was gonna die! Erm not all of us ripped, I think just me, because about 10 minutes later when I reboot comp, I was in hall of orcs.

2002/03/20 04:47, Gaurog: 
yea that was a nice save by zhag. nazgum has a way of showing up when i am already wounded. the warlords' nose for prey

2002/03/20 07:20, Devastator:Rated: Good 
Hehe funy log :)

2002/03/20 07:20, Whity:Rated: Good 
Entertaining Log....rating it good.

2002/03/20 09:11, Durcano: 
eh, i wondered why didnt gaurog just bash/diseng, pick, open - leave

2002/03/20 09:27, Mumma: 
I'm anxiously waiting for rogons flame.

2002/03/20 09:28, Gaurog: 
maybe durcano, if i had nice picks..and thought i would survive changing to aggro and then get successful bash on dbgum .. nah i just said zhag come pick tree!! then drown on 95% swim

2002/03/20 09:33, Shadrach:Rated: Awful 
And the point? the point? I post some xp log from noc ? is that what YOU want?
So one zorc drowns and one torc is overkilled in vt? and u got a teleporting wooden ring
but what the story u want to share? URK

2002/03/20 10:31, Antar: 
Yeah, sorry 'bout that linkless kill Gornul. I had 'em drop loot where it was recoverable too (since we had no use for it, there for it is not cheating! HA!). And when we finally charged Murog the place repopped on us. Once again Nazgum showed up, and disappeared, making me think he hid! (I'd hate to anger Nienor by what we did next, so I keep it a secret. *nod self*)

2002/03/20 11:15, Evan:   
Heh. Cant wait to c you post some log next, where u end mortally wounded. 'but port away cause of the ring'.

2002/03/20 12:39, Lâirâthim:Rated: Good 
Was me removin' yer curse Miler. Don't forget that next time! :)

2002/03/20 15:36, Ranto:Rated: Average 
An orkish scout yells 'A Bear, some Dwarves, a Half-Elf, some Elves and a Man are here at Fortress in the Plains!'

Thats the best! :) ...ok log btw

2002/03/20 15:50, Nighthawk:Rated: Good 
Only thing missing from the yell is a hobbit and you covered all the pukes! The scout should have went to exhausted after yelling something that long :)

2002/03/20 21:06, Edvard:Rated: Good 
I found the log HIGHLY amusing of some reason =)

2002/03/20 21:47, Nerf:  Rated: Average 
That would suck to be stuck with that ring as a trolly

2002/03/21 00:08, Thanf: 
LOL i just love that ring :)

2002/03/21 02:22, Grishnak:Rated: Good 
Hehe, I got that wooden ring once after doing roggie. Went out west, got lots of pukes on my tail and then put the ring on :-)) Pissed them off no end :-)


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Gornul, Kurat 
 Good Devastator, Edvard, Gray, Grishnak, Lâirâthim, Nighthawk, Whity 
 Average Gonfor, Johannes, Miler, Nerf, Ranto, Wroom 
 Poor  
 Awful Gattling, Shadrach 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back