Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Hrm, something little (Woland)comments   back
  
(23 ratings and 4497 hits. Posted 2002/04/03)
* R W C>
*Udo the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Valo the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* R W C>
*Udo the Dwarf* leaves <<<  W E S T  <<< .
*Valo the Dwarf* leaves <<<  W E S T  <<< .

* R W C>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

* R W C>--[ Main target set to : *dwarf* ]--
west
cast 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
West of the Ford in the Bruinen
*Udo the Dwarf* is standing here (shrouded).
*Valo the Dwarf* is standing here (shrouded).
Exits: << =north=, east, south, west. >>
The ground is frozen solid.
Krkavec (k) has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

* R W C>
*Udo the Dwarf* leaves >>>  E A S T  >>> .

*Valo the Dwarf* leaves >>>  E A S T  >>> .
Nobody here by that name.

* R W C Mana:Burning>east
cast 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
A Ford in the River Bruinen
*Udo the Dwarf* is standing here (shrouded).
*Valo the Dwarf* is standing here (shrouded).
Exits: << north, east, south, west. >>
The water is frozen solid.
Krkavec (k) has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

* R W C Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...
Krkavec (k) smites *Udo the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
*Valo the Dwarf* tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.

F U C K I N G    L O S    A G A I N
You try to pierce *Valo the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* R W C Mana:Burning *Valo the Dwarf*:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
Oops! You cannot go there riding!
West of the Ford in the Bruinen
Exits: << =north=, east, south, west. >>
The ground is frozen solid.

* R W C Mana:Burning>east
A Ford in the River Bruinen
*Udo the Dwarf* is sitting here.
*Valo the Dwarf* is standing here.
Krkavec the Tarkhnarb Orc (k) is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting *Udo the Dwarf*.
Exits: << north, east, south, west. >>
The water is frozen solid.

* R W C Mana:Burning>
Krkavec narrates 'bashed'

* R W C Mana:Burning>
*Valo the Dwarf* fails to cleave you.
You try to pierce *Valo the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* R W C Mana:Burning *Valo the Dwarf*:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
A Path along a Steep, Brown Bank
Exits: << north, east, south, west. >>
The ground is frozen solid.

* R W C Mana:Burning>--[ Main target set to : udo ]--
west
cast 'fireball' udo
A Ford in the River Bruinen
*Udo the Dwarf* is here, fighting Krkavec (k).
*Valo the Dwarf* is standing here.
Krkavec the Tarkhnarb Orc (k) is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting *Udo the Dwarf*.
Exits: << north, east, south, west. >>
The water is frozen solid.

* R W C>
*Valo the Dwarf* joins *Udo the Dwarf*'s fight.
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*Valo the Dwarf* cleaves Krkavec (k)'s right hand extremely hard.

cast 'lightning bolt' udo
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Udo the Dwarf* in flames.

* R W C Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

ATTENTION:  \Krkavec (k)  B A S H E S  *Udo the Dwarf*

cast 'lightning bolt' udo
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Udo the Dwarf* with full impact.

* R W C Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...
Krkavec (k) smites *Udo the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

*Valo the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Valo the Dwarf* leaves vvv  S O U T H  vvv .

cast 'fireball' udo
Krkavec narrates 'bashed'
F U C K I N G    L O S    A G A I N

* R W C Mana:Burning>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

cast 'fireball' udo
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Udo the Dwarf* in flames.

* R W C Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...
*Udo the Dwarf*  S T A N D S  again.
*Udo the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Udo the Dwarf* leaves <<<  W E S T  <<< .

* R W C Mana:Hot>west
cast 'lightning bolt' udo
West of the Ford in the Bruinen
Exits: << =north=, east, south, west. >>
The ground is frozen solid.
Krkavec (k) has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

* R W C Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

* R W C Mana:Hot>tr udo
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Krkavec (k) kraa : bad

--[ Main target set to : udo ]--
*Valo the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
TRACKS OF *a Dwarf*  -  <<< WEST <<<
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* R W C Mana:Hot>

Krkavec (k) smites *Valo the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.
*Valo the Dwarf* lightly cleaves Krkavec (k)'s body and tickles it.

* R W C Mana:Hot>

* R W C Mana:Hot>cast 'lightning bolt' udo
Nobody here by that name.

* R W C Mana:Hot>
*Nakke the Dunadan Man* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

* R W C Mana:Hot>--[ Main target set to : *dwarf* ]--
cast 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...
ATTENTION:  Krkavec (k)  B A S H E S  *Valo the Dwarf*

cast 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Valo the Dwarf* with full impact.

* R W C Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

Krkavec narrates 'bashed'

*Nakke the Dunadan Man* ### STARTS CASTING ##

cast 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Valo the Dwarf* with full impact.

* R W C Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

west
*Nakke the Dunadan Man* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
Krkavec (k) staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Nakke the Dunadan Man* hits him.

*Nakke the Dunadan Man* ### STARTS CASTING ##
*a Half-Elf* ### STARTS CASTING ##

Krkavec (k) tries to smite *Valo the Dwarf*, but he parries succe
Krkavec (k) tries to smite *Valo the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Valo the Dwarf* with full impact.

* R W C Mana:Warm>|As you ride uphill, you plunge into the higher parts of a forest.
Elevated Woodland
The corpse of a boar is lying here.
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: << east, south, west. >>

east
*Udo the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* coming from the south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* R W C Mana:Warm>
*Udo the Dwarf* leaves >>>  E A S T  >>> .
The wooded hillside gives way to a clear flatland.
West of the Ford in the Bruinen
Krkavec the Tarkhnarb Orc (k) is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting *Valo the Dwarf*.
*Valo the Dwarf* is here, fighting Krkavec (k).
*Nakke the Dunadan Man* is here trying to concentrate, riding a pack horse.
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a pack horse (shrouded).
*Udo the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: << =north=, east, south, west. >>
Aha, you have found your victim!

* R W C Mana:Warm>
*a Half-Elf* ### STARTS CASTING ##

* R W C Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*

*Udo the Dwarf* leaves >>>  E A S T  >>> .
You start to concentrate...
*Valo the Dwarf*  S T A N D S  again.

*Nakke the Dunadan Man* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
Krkavec (k) staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Nakke the Dunadan Man* hits him.

*Valo the Dwarf* giggles.
*Nakke the Dunadan Man* ### STARTS CASTING ##
*a Half-Elf* utters the words 'burning hands'
*a Half-Elf* burns you.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You try to pierce *a Half-Elf*, but he parries successfully.
You swiftly dodge *a Half-Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Half-Elf*:Healthy>
*Valo the Dwarf* leaves vvv  S O U T H  vvv .

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Half-Elf*:Healthy>
*a Half-Elf* ### STARTS CASTING ##

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Half-Elf*:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
As you ride uphill, you plunge into the higher parts of a forest.
Elevated Woodland
The corpse of a boar is lying here.
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: << east, south, west. >>

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>--[ Main target set to : udo ]--
sball
cast n 'store' fireball
You start to concentrate...

east
cha SPELL NORMAL
east
You stored it.

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>The wooded hillside gives way to a clear flatland.
West of the Ford in the Bruinen
*Nakke the Dunadan Man* is here, riding a pack horse.
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
*Valo the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Udo the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: << =north=, east, south, west. >>
*Valo the Dwarf* giggles.

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Ok.

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
A Ford in the River Bruinen
Exits: << north, east, south, west. >>
The water is frozen solid.

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>west
cast 'lightning bolt' udo
West of the Ford in the Bruinen
*Nakke the Dunadan Man* is here, riding a pack horse.
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
*Valo the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Udo the Dwarf* is standing here.
Krkavec the Tarkhnarb Orc (k) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: << =north=, east, south, west. >>
The ground is frozen solid.
*Valo the Dwarf* intercepts Krkavec (k)'s blow.
Krkavec (k) smites *Valo the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
Krkavec (k) swiftly dodges *Valo the Dwarf*'s attempt to cleave him.

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You start to concentrate...
*a Half-Elf* ### STARTS CASTING ##

Krkavec (k) panics, and attempts to flee.
Krkavec leaves AAA  N O R T H  AAA  riding a hungry warg.

*a Half-Elf* utters the words 'burning hands'
*a Half-Elf* burns you.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You try to pierce *a Half-Elf*, but he parries successfully.
You swiftly dodge *a Half-Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Half-Elf*:Healthy>cast 'fireball' udo

*Udo the Dwarf* smites your body and tickles it.

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Half-Elf*:Healthy>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Valo the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Udo the Dwarf* in flames.
*Udo the Dwarf* is  [ incapacitated ]  and will slowly die, if not aided.

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Half-Elf*:Healthy>
*a Half-Elf* fails to pierce you.

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Half-Elf*:Healthy>kill udo

*Valo the Dwarf* tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.

* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Half-Elf*:Healthy>
* R W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Udo the Dwarf*:Dying>cast 'magic missile' udo
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
Your magic missile blows the life force away from *Udo the Dwarf*, killing him.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry.
*a Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Dwarf*.



2002/04/03 13:51, Dos:Rated: Superb 
giggle

2002/04/03 14:00, Udo:Rated: Superb 
berserkers ho! i was bad with wimpy 0 when you came ford again and i hitted you!!! i never flee!

2002/04/03 14:05, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
Cackle!

2002/04/03 15:04, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
Ares still hasnt shown a cool log where he shows us how much he rocks... I am looking forward to his asskicking log!

2002/04/03 15:13, Farok:Rated: Superb 
Nice!

2002/04/03 15:56, Alantir:Rated: Good 
Nice way to killing him off.. :) and hard to kill something ford in any case.

2002/04/03 16:07, Ytinas: 
Nice sub for l.o.s. :)

2002/04/03 16:34, Durcano:Rated: Good 
clap :)

2002/04/03 16:40, Gonfor:  Rated: Average 
*comf Udo* So much for fighting on low hps :-( Nice us of magic missile by Woland though!

2002/04/03 16:42, Woland: 
Ack ack so much for fightning 4 vs 2 on low hps ... GOnfor, you rock.

2002/04/03 17:04, Zhuk:Rated: Good 
Yeah GO Gonfor! GO Gonfor!

2002/04/03 17:10, Gonfor:  Rated: Average 
I'm not certain how you wanted me to react, Woland. Did you want me to rate it superb? Ask yourself this question: if Udo hadn't wanted to fight here (coming back to fight more at bad hps is a clear indication of that), do you think you would have gotten a kill? So was this kill a result of your excellent play on your part or a result of Udo fighting on with low hps?

2002/04/03 17:23, Alantir:Rated: Good 
Didn't you know that there isn't anything that's called 'excellent play' Gonfor?

If you kill like this it's because the other guy was brave, if you spam someone down you had better link, if you kill someone in any closeable it's trapping, if you stab or call lightning on someone it's wimpy, if you kill a higher number opponents than you they were either lowbies, you got lucky or your char is overpowered... more examples?..

There's nothing that can be called 'good playing' in this game.

2002/04/03 17:39, Kostihryz:  Rated: Good 
Amen.

2002/04/03 17:47, Zhuk:Rated: Good 
Gonfor, I would really like to know who you play. Do you pk ? Or you are just trying to be the top commenter ? Why do you stupidly comment every log. I have never ever seen you state a good thought. All you do is point out the obviuos or basivally sum up everything that happened in the log. Why do you do that ? Tell us please !

2002/04/03 17:52, Gonfor:  Rated: Average 
I see many logs where they involve great 'excellent play' from someone, Drenical. Look at the top 10 logs here--all are great and deserve high praise. In my opinion, this log wasn't of a similar quality.

2002/04/03 17:53, Gonfor:  Rated: Average 
Remind me why I should care what you think of me, Zhuk? If you can provide me with a decent explanation for that, I'll consider answering your questions.

2002/04/03 18:04, Zhuk:Rated: Good 
WOOF WOOF ... Professor Gonfor got angry ? Well man explanation follows: u can't really judge for shit if u haven't done it (played, pked, killed, got killed) yourself ! Or Master Gonfor knows everything ?? Your comments have no sense and are full of shit. If you haven't seen it in the log, as per my opinoin: Udo was seeking safeness in group. Would you spam away on bad and probably lowish/middle moves by yourself or stick to other 3 pukes ?
To Woland: a niche tak fball zastoril ;] no eto ne idet v sravneniye s temi lamkami kotorih ti otkvachil u priesta :) pomnish log ?

2002/04/03 18:18, Udo:Rated: Superb 
hey losers! it was 2 vs 2! that 1 stored fireball was 4 vs 2 :) and i had change to spam west with my full moves but i didnt want to... and i didnt try to get into rivendell neither

2002/04/03 18:34, Gonfor:  Rated: Average 
First, Zhuk, I'm not angry--I'm simply not going to waste my time on you. I don't know who you are so why should I care what you think about me? You're the one who has illustrated a lack of comprehension for this log. Do you know nothing about Udo? 'Udo was seeking safeness in group'? *cackle* Yeah, that's the Udo I know! A huge grouper who runs to the safety of his group. Udo is a berserker, plain and simple. I'd wager he was about as concerned about having a group as he was about losing.

2002/04/03 18:46, Alweon:  Rated: Superb 
I don't even feel like touching this Zhuk/Gonfor argument, so i'll just comment on the log. I thought this really was good play by Woland and K-orc (not gonna scroll back to get spelling). Outnumbered, cool, calm, and intelligent play. Woland has some cool subs and I was impressed that he got a kill in ford area being outnumbered.

Sure you can argue that Udo only died because he didn't flee and spam to bree like 95% of others would do, but he also must have known that there were three others to back him up at Ford and the odds of him dying were statistically slim (considering how most mumers play). Superb I say!

2002/04/03 18:55, Gray:Rated: Good 
Ehe, Spears family was never careful one :\ Dunno when Udo learns not to stand and eat spells...

2002/04/03 21:42, Zhuk:Rated: Good 
Gonfor you little snaga brain just does not get it !!!
Yes Udo is a berserker! But that does not stop him from thinking. My point was (so u gonfor have a another slim chance do understand my words) : he was more safe with that group of 3 then with running away. And how can you fucking judge anything about Udo ONLY from logs ! Or you actually play mume besides spam commenting absurd ? Even your teacher/news announcer/high society gentleman comment tone is pathetic ! Ahh fuck it you're probably one of those smartfucks that only cares about himself and 'never listen to noone' attitude :p

2002/04/03 21:53, Ethar:Rated: Average 
Good times had by all.

2002/04/03 22:11, Udo:Rated: Superb 
stop talking about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2002/04/03 22:17, Gray:Rated: Good 
Glebka, kochaj pizdet' :P Ny chto ty, ainura ne imeesh, Flame board ne chitaesh, i ne znaesh, kto takoj Gonfor? Zabej na comments, oni tebja pravda tak razdrazhajut? :P Uchis' u menja terpimosti! ;)

2002/04/03 22:20, Zhuk:Rated: Good 
We LOVE you Britney !

2002/04/03 23:43, Gonfor:  Rated: Average 
If you guys want to talk in a different language, at least use something that requires talent. Once again, Zhuk, why do I care what you think? You can state your opinion as many times as you want but until you prove to me you're more knowledgeable than myself, I really don't care what your opinion is. Thus the concept of opinions. You have one, I have one. Take a look at the ratings on the log. Are you saying everyone who rated this log average or lower doesn't know what they're talking about? *chuckle* OK, Zhuk, whatever you say.

2002/04/04 14:24, Cagim:Rated: Awful 
I'll rate if awful because Woland and his whole playingstyle sucks, thenofcourse he's russian

2002/04/04 14:57, Milzok:Rated: Average 
Zhuk if he had lots moves running away is safer if he was low moves better stay. Only Udo knows the answer ;)

2002/04/04 14:59, Woland: 
Cagim, i'am not going to argue with you, since you are an idiot, i just warn you that if you'll ever have a bad luck to meet me in rl your health will be damaged badly.

2002/04/04 15:42, Milzok:Rated: Average 
*giggle*

2002/04/04 16:21, Hate:Rated: Superb 
Latvia is now part of Rusia? :P

2002/04/04 17:00, Zimrath˘n:Rated: Average 
Skill is showed in the way people use magic missile. Woland used only one here, but on the other hand, many people use none.

2002/04/04 19:19, Cagim:Rated: Awful 
oh yes, you seem to be a real charming person Woland! 'Your health will be damaged badly.' har har har, what are you going to do? Hit me with them goggles of yours?

2002/04/04 19:20, Cagim:Rated: Awful 
but ofcourse, as much as your spectacles weight they'll prob hurt alot!

2002/04/05 01:01, Boroda:   
Hey Cagim, you ARE an idiot. First of all, commenting on Woland's spectacles is not a very new idea and an extremely boring one. Second, before commenting on English of other people maybe learn it yourself? 'as much as your spectacles weight' <- what does that mean?!?

2002/04/05 09:49, Zmej:Rated: Good 
To Boroda -it means: *HELLOW!!! IM AN IDIOT AND A PIDAR!!!

2002/04/05 17:53, Cagim:Rated: Awful 
lol, Im not some inborn inbreed englishfuck! what u expect me to do? type 100% perfect english? Nooo! And I mean, you all mean what I ment with it. or you want me to explain? Woland is a ugly fuck RL. He got HUGE and HEAVY glasses.


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Alweon, Devastator, Dos, Farok, Hate, Mattimeo, Udo 
 Good Alantir, Durcano, Gimilzor, Gray, Kostihryz, Zhuk, Zmej 
 Average Ethar, Gonfor, Johannes, Milzok, Voile, Zimrath˘n 
 Poor Ares, Enforcer 
 Awful Cagim 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back