Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Tharbad battleground (Nushenak)comments   back
  
(39 ratings and 5606 hits. Posted 2002/04/30)
Tharbad Battleground

**********************************************************
Me(Nushenak, dark ghost of vengeance)and Moridin around tbad.
The battle took like 2 hours rl and is over 30.000 lines SOO
i only cut out some goodies...sorry, log-horny people!=)
**********************************************************

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (l):Awful>C
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (l):Awful>C
C
It's already closed!

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (l):Awful>C
It's already closed!
Moridin utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
*a Dwarf* (l) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (l):Awful>C
C
It's already closed!

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (l):Awful>C
It's already closed!

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (l):Awful>It's already closed!

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (l):Awful>It's already closed!

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (l):Awful>It's already closed!

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (l):Awful>It's already closed!
A guard pierces *a Dwarf* (l)'s right leg and shatters it.
*a Dwarf* (l) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You slash *a Dwarf* (l)'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Dwarf* (l)'s death cry.
*a Dwarf* (l) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>It's already closed!

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>It's already closed!

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>It's already closed!

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>gc
It's already closed!

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>It's already closed!

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>ec
It's already closed!

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>It's already closed!

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Moridin says 'NICE'
You get a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
There was 54 gold coins, 2 silver pennies, and 97 copper pennies.

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>corpse (here) : 
a leather backpack
a set of lock picks
a butcher knife (battered)
a water skin
a moneybag
a hooded brass lantern
a plain leather belt
a battle axe (brand new)
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (used)
a metal wall shield (used)
a pair of thin vambraces (worn out)
a pair of metal gauntlets (used)
a pair of iron-shod boots (used)
a pair of plate greaves (used)
a thick chain mail coif (used)
a thin metal breastplate (worn out)
a silver wedding ring
a longsword (brand new)
a longsword (battered)
a falchion (brand new)
a longsword (brand new)
a sabre (battered)
a longsword (dented)
a longsword (dented)
a longsword (brand new)
a broadsword (brand new)
a double edged eket (dented)

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
The wooden is opened from the other side.

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>C

You swiftly dodge *a Dwarf*'s attempt to smite you.
You barely slash *a Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Hurt>Ok.

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Hurt>C
C
It's already closed!

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Hurt>It's already closed!

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Hurt>O
flee
Ok.

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
The Black Moon Street
Exits: (north), east, west.

------------------------------ Z I P -----------------------------------

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>tt l
#   $target is now set to {l}.
s
The Old Tower Street
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (l) is standing here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, [east], south.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>lbt
You start to concentrate...

*a Dwarf* smites your right arm hard.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You strongly slash *a Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>flee
#   {rep} now aliases {t Moridin}.
Moridin tells you 'k'
You flee head over heels.
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, south, west.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>s
s
The Old Tower Street
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, [east], south.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>kk
The Old Tower Street
*a Dwarf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: north, south, [west].
Exits: north, south, [west].

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
You try to slash *a Dwarf* (l), but he parries successfully.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>O
Ok.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>lbt
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Dwarf* (l) with full impact.
You strongly slash *a Dwarf* (l)'s left hand.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>
You dodge a bash from *a Dwarf* (l) who loses his balance and falls.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (l) stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>cha s n
Ok.
You suddenly notice a thief.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>cha s q
lbt
Ok.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>
You start to concentrate...

*a Dwarf* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Dwarf* leaves N O R T H

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
lbt
The Old Tower Street
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
*a Dwarf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], south.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Dwarf* (l) with full impact.
You suddenly notice *a Man*.
*a Man* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Awful>
*a Dwarf* smites your body very hard and shatters it.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Awful>mmt
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
Your magic missile hits *a Dwarf* (l).

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Awful>flee
You flee head over heels.
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, south, west.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>s
lbt
The Old Tower Street
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
*a Dwarf* (l) is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], south.
*a Man* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Man*:Healthy>
You start to concentrate...

*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Dwarf* (l) with full impact.
*a Dwarf* (l) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Man*:Healthy>mmt
You start to concentrate...

flee
Ok.
Your magic missile blows the life force away from *a Dwarf* (l), killing him.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Dwarf* (l)'s death cry.
*a Dwarf* (l) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

------------------------------ Z I P -----------------------------------

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>It's already closed!
The door is opened from the other side.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>C
Ok.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>C
*a Dwarf* opens the door.
Ok.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>C
C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>C
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* opens the door.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>Ok.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>

*a Dwarf* opens the door.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>C
C
Ok.
*a Dwarf* smites Moridin's right arm very hard.
Moridin barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>L
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*click*

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>tt *dwarf*
#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*}.

A dark wraith narrates 'Clap Vecna'

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>kk
You barely slash *a Dwarf*'s left foot and tickle it.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine Moridin:Fine>ök
Ok.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine Moridin:Fine>
*a Dwarf* smites Moridin's left foot.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine Moridin:Fine>as
A thief (two) joins your fight.
A thief (one) joins your fight.
Ok.
Moridin begins some strange incantations...
A thief (one) lightly pierces *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.
A thief (two) barely pierces *a Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine Moridin:Fine>
Seethe narrates 'I need the exit east, from In a Valley'
You barely slash *a Dwarf*'s right arm and tickle it.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine Moridin:Fine>
Grak narrates 'omg hes going to beat us'

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine Moridin:Fine>
A thief (one) barely pierces *a Dwarf*'s left hand and tickles it.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine Moridin:Fine>
Moridin utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Dwarf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Moridin hits her.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine Moridin:Fine>
Moridin begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine Moridin:Fine>
A thief (two) strongly pierces *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine Moridin:Fine>
You lightly slash *a Dwarf*'s left arm and tickle it.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Fine>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* smites Moridin's left arm.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Fine>
Moridin begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Fine>comf dwarf
You comfort her.
A thief (one) lightly pierces *a Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Fine>L
It's already locked!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Fine>L
It's already locked!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Fine>L
It's already locked!
A thief (two) lightly pierces *a Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Fine>L

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Fine>It's already locked!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Fine>L
It's already locked!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Fine>L
It's already locked!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Fine>L

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Fine>L
It's already locked!
Moridin barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Fine>L
Moridin begins some strange incantations...
It's already locked!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Fine>It's already locked!
A thief (one) strongly pierces *a Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Fine>L
It's already locked!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Fine>L
It's already locked!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Fine>L
It's already locked!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Fine>L
It's already locked!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Fine>L
It's already locked!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Fine>L
It's already locked!
You barely slash *a Dwarf*'s right arm and tickle it.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Fine>L
It's already locked!
*a Dwarf* strongly smites Moridin's right leg.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Hurt>L
It's already locked!
Moridin begins some strange incantations...
A thief (two) strongly pierces *a Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Hurt>L

Moridin panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Hurt>L
It's already locked!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Hurt>L
It's already locked!
A thief (one) pierces *a Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Hurt>It's already locked!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Hurt>L
It's already locked!
Moridin panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Hurt>L
It's already locked!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Hurt>L
It's already locked!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Hurt>L
It's already locked!
You barely slash *a Dwarf*'s head and tickle it.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Hurt>L

Moridin panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Hurt>L
It's already locked!
A thief (two) pierces *a Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Hurt>L
It's already locked!
Moridin utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Dwarf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Moridin hits her.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Hurt>L
It's already locked!
Moridin begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Hurt>It's already locked!
Moridin panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Hurt>L
L
It's already locked!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Hurt>It's already locked!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Hurt>L
It's already locked!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Hurt>L
It's already locked!
A thief (one) pierces *a Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.
Moridin panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Hurt>L
It's already locked!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Hurt>L
It's already locked!
A thief (two) strongly pierces *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
You barely slash *a Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.
*a Dwarf* smites Moridin's body very hard.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded Moridin:Hurt>L

Moridin begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded Moridin:Hurt>L
It's already locked!
Moridin panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded Moridin:Hurt>L
L
It's already locked!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded Moridin:Hurt>Moonglum narrates 'where grak'
It's already locked!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded Moridin:Hurt>L
It's already locked!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded Moridin:Hurt>It's already locked!
Moridin panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded Moridin:Hurt>L
It's already locked!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded Moridin:Hurt>L
It's already locked!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded Moridin:Hurt>L
It's already locked!
A thief (one) lightly pierces *a Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded Moridin:Hurt>L
It's already locked!
Moridin panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded Moridin:Hurt>L
It's already locked!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded Moridin:Hurt>L
Moridin utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Dwarf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Moridin hits her.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded Moridin:Hurt>L

Moridin begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded Moridin:Hurt>L
It's already locked!
Moridin panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded Moridin:Hurt>L
It's already locked!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded Moridin:Hurt>L
It's already locked!
*a Dwarf* sends Moridin sprawling with a powerful bash.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded Moridin:Hurt>It's already locked!
A thief (two) lightly pierces *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded Moridin:Hurt>L
It's already locked!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded Moridin:Hurt>L
It's already locked!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded Moridin:Hurt>L
It's already locked!
A thief (one) strongly pierces *a Dwarf*'s right arm.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded Moridin:Hurt>L
It's already locked!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded Moridin:Hurt>L
It's already locked!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded Moridin:Hurt>L
It's already locked!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded Moridin:Hurt>tt *dwarf*
#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*}.

A thief (two) strongly pierces *a Dwarf*'s body.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded Moridin:Hurt>fbt

You lightly slash *a Dwarf*'s right foot and tickle it.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded Moridin:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...                             <-- ahh fuck this locking!
 
Moonglum narrates 'still tomebstone ?'

A thief (one) barely pierces *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* smites Moridin's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

L
A thief (two) lightly pierces *a Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

Moridin seems to have recovered his senses.
Moridin panics, and attempts to flee.

Moridin begins some strange incantations...

Grak narrates 'haha'
Moridin panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* smites Moridin's right leg very hard and shatters it.

Moridin begins some strange incantations...
A thief (one) lightly pierces *a Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.

Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *a Dwarf* in flames.
A thief (two) strongly pierces *a Dwarf*'s body and shatters it.
Moridin panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Awful Moridin:Wounded>It's already locked!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Awful Moridin:Wounded>fbt
You start to concentrate...

Moridin panics, and attempts to flee.


Moridin panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Awful Moridin:Wounded>lbt
You start to concentrate...
Moridin utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Dwarf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Moridin hits her.
*a Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

Moridin begins some strange incantations...

Moridin panics, and attempts to flee.


Grak narrates 'antar is goddamn gay'
A thief (one) strongly pierces *a Dwarf*'s right leg and shatters it.
*a Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Dying Moridin:Wounded>
A thief (two) strongly pierces *a Dwarf*'s right foot and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry.
*a Dwarf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>gc
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
There was 21 gold coins, 13 silver pennies, and 28 copper pennies.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>ec
corpse (here) : 
a leather backpack
a belt pouch
a water skin
a butcher knife (brand new)
a hooded brass lantern
a yellow silken sash
a steel-shafted mattock
a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a cave-bear fur (brand new)
a metal buckler (brand new)
a pair of thin vambraces (brand new)
a thin pair of metal gauntlets (used)
a thick pair of metal boots (brand new)
a thin pair of greaves (brand new)
a spiked metal helmet (brand new)
a metal breastplate (brand new)
a ring
a longsword (dented)
a double edged eket (brand new)
a longsword (dented)
a two-handed sword (dented)
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a rapier (dented)
a rapier (battered)
a rapier (brand new)
a shortsword (dented)
a set of lock picks
a leather backpack

------------------------------ Z I P -----------------------------------

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
You swiftly dodge *a Dwarf*'s attempt to smite you.
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Wounded>tt *dwarf*
#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*}.
C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Wounded>C
The brick is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Wounded>as
You failed to control a thief (two).
A thief (one) joins your fight.
Ok.
A thief (one) pierces *a Dwarf*'s right leg very hard.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Wounded>as
A thief (two) joins your fight.
Ok.
A thief (two) pierces *a Dwarf*'s body.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Wounded>O
O
Ok.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Wounded>It's already open!
*a Dwarf* closes the brick.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
A thief joins your fight.
A thief hits *a Dwarf*'s right leg hard.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Bad>C
C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Bad>C
It's already closed!
The brick is opened from the other side.
You strongly slash *a Dwarf*'s left arm.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Bad>C
Ok.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Bad>C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Bad>C
It's already closed!
A thief (one) pierces *a Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard and shatters it.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Bad>C
C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Bad>C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Bad>C
C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Bad>C
It's already closed!
A thief (two) strongly pierces *a Dwarf*'s right arm.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Bad>C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Bad>C
C
It's already closed!
A thief hits *a Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Awful>C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Awful>C
C
It's already closed!
A thief (one) pierces *a Dwarf*'s body very hard and shatters it.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Awful>C
C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Awful>C
C
It's already closed!
The brick is opened from the other side.
A thief (two) pierces *a Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Dying>C
C
Moridin has arrived from the east.
Ok.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Dying>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Dying>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Dying>Moridin opens the brick.
Ok.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Dying>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Dying>It's already closed!
A thief hits *a Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry.
*a Dwarf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.

------------------------------ Z I P -----------------------------------

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cs
You start to concentrate...

The brick is opened from the other side.

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* (l) has arrived from the east.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* (l) closes the brick.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You swiftly dodge *a Dwarf* (l)'s attempt to cleave you.
You barely slash *a Dwarf* (l)'s left leg and tickle it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>
Moridin stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>C
C
It's already closed!
Ooops! You fumble... and hit yourself HARD!

C
C
C
You dodge a bash from *a Dwarf* (l) who loses his balance and falls.

You slash *a Dwarf* (l)'s right leg and tickle it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>It's already closed!
Moridin utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Dwarf* (l) staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Moridin hits him.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>It's already closed!
Moridin begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>as
A thief (two) joins your fight.
You failed to control a thief (one).
A thief (one) bursts into tears.
Ok.
Moridin utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Dwarf* (l) staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Moridin hits him.
A thief (two) strongly pierces *a Dwarf* (l)'s body and tickles it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Hurt>
Moridin begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Hurt>as
You failed to control a thief (one).
Ok.
A thief joins your fight.
A thief hits *a Dwarf* (l)'s right arm extremely hard.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Hurt>as
A thief (one) joins your fight.
Ok.
A thief (one) lightly pierces *a Dwarf* (l)'s left arm and tickles it.
You lightly slash *a Dwarf* (l)'s body and tickle it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Hurt>C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Hurt>C
C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Hurt>C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Hurt>C

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Hurt>
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* (l) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
A thief (two) lightly pierces *a Dwarf* (l)'s right foot and tickles it.

C
C

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Hurt>C

A thief hits *a Dwarf* (l)'s right arm very hard.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Hurt>tt l
#   $target is now set to {l}.

A thief (one) lightly pierces *a Dwarf* (l)'s body and tickles it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Hurt>
A thief (two) lightly pierces *a Dwarf* (l)'s left foot and tickles it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Hurt>
A thief hits *a Dwarf* (l)'s left hand hard.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Hurt>
A thief (one) lightly pierces *a Dwarf* (l)'s left foot and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* (l) cleaves your right leg.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Hurt>
A thief hits *a Dwarf* (l)'s body very hard.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>C
It's already closed!
A thief (one) pierces *a Dwarf* (l)'s right arm and tickles it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>C
C
It's already closed!
You lightly slash *a Dwarf* (l)'s head and tickle it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>O
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>flee
It's already closed!
A thief (two) lightly pierces *a Dwarf* (l)'s right leg and tickles it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>Moridin closes the brick.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>
A thief hits *a Dwarf* (l)'s right leg very hard.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>
You dodge a bash from *a Dwarf* (l) who loses his balance and falls.
A thief (one) pierces *a Dwarf* (l)'s body hard.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>
*a Dwarf* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>
*a Dwarf* (l) opens the brick.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You lightly slash *a Dwarf* (l)'s left leg and tickle it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>C

*a Dwarf* (l) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>C
Ok.
A thief hits *a Dwarf* (l)'s right arm very hard.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>C
C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>C
It's already closed!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>C
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>C
C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>C
It's already closed!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>C
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>C
C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>C
It's already closed!
A thief (one) pierces *a Dwarf* (l)'s body.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>C
It's already closed!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*a Dwarf* (l) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>C
C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>It's already closed!
A thief hits *a Dwarf* (l)'s right foot very hard.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>It's already closed!
You lightly slash *a Dwarf* (l)'s right leg and tickle it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>It's already closed!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*a Dwarf* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>flee off
You stop your fleeing attempts.
*a Dwarf* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>C
C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>C
C
It's already closed!
A thief (one) lightly pierces *a Dwarf* (l)'s body and tickles it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>C
It's already closed!
A thief (two) barely pierces *a Dwarf* (l)'s right foot and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>C
C
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* (l) opens the brick.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>C
C
Ok.
A thief hits *a Dwarf* (l)'s body very hard and shatters it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>C
It's already closed!
You barely slash *a Dwarf* (l)'s left foot and tickle it.
*a Dwarf* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>C
It's already closed!
Grak narrates 'awesome they spamlooted both of us too'

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>C
C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>C
C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>C
*a Dwarf* (l) opens the brick.
Ok.
*a Dwarf* (l) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (l) opens the brick.
Ok.
A thief (one) barely pierces *a Dwarf* (l)'s right hand and tickles it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>cha s q
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* (l) opens the brick.
A thief (two) lightly pierces *a Dwarf* (l)'s left arm.
*a Dwarf* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Ok.
The brick is opened from the other side.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>O
e
It's already open!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>lbt
A Small Yard
Exits: (east), south, (west).

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e
lbt
The Weapon Shop
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A weaponsmith stands here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: (west).

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Dwarf* (l) with full impact.
*a Dwarf* (l) cleaves your left leg.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Awful>
*a Dwarf* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Awful>
Grak narrates 'guess they needed to sell for gold ahh ehhehe'

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Awful>
Moridin begins some strange incantations...
*a Dwarf* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Awful>
*a Dwarf* (l) cleaves your head hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Awful>w
kk

*a Dwarf* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
A Small Yard
Exits: (east), south, (west).

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
kk
They aren't here.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Thieves Guild
A large bulletin board is mounted on a wall here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
A thief is waiting here to teach his art.
*a Dwarf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: (east).

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You try to slash *a Dwarf* (l), but he parries successfully.
Moridin begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Awful>w
C
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Awful>Ok.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Awful>C
C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Awful>C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Awful>C
C
It's already closed!
Moridin utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Dwarf* (l) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Dying>C
It's already closed!
Moridin begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Dying>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Dying>C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Dying>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Dying>mmt
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
Your magic missile blows the life force away from *a Dwarf* (l), killing him.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You gain a level!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Dwarf* (l)'s death cry.
*a Dwarf* (l) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>gc
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
There was 3 gold coins, 12 silver pennies, and 32 copper pennies.

------------------------------ Z I P -----------------------------------
This looks like all we did was trap but most times we 
were in closable we both was wounded cold or so.
An they just kept walking in on us 1 by 1=)
Anyway, some more fighting and:

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>say we need doors and mobs
emote says: we need doors and mobs
Ok.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Moridin nods solemnly.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>say otherwise we screwed
emote says: otherwise we screwed
Ok.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Nushènak             - The Stable
Moridin              - The Stable

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>ds
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Moridin says 'charmies still alive?'

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>nod
You nod solemnly.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>say both
emote says: both
Ok.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>say they rock
emote says: they rock
Ok.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You feel bolder.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Moridin says 'wanna try trap in skull?'

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Moridin says 'if they fol in sewers...'

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>say hmm
emote says: hmm
Ok.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
The wooden is opened from the other side.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Fragir the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Olo the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>say very dangerous
emote says: very dangerous
Ok.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>st

Moridin stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
*Fragir the Dwarf* closes the wooden.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You are already standing.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>O
s
Ok.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>O
s
The wooden closes quietly.
*Olo the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
The wooden seems to be closed.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>O
s
O
Ok.
Moridin leaves vv S O U T H vv

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
The Black Moon Street
*a Man* is standing here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
*Kogan the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Moridin is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: (north), east, west.
*a Man* closes the wooden.
*Kogan the Dwarf* strongly cleaves Moridin's right hand.
Moridin barely slashes *Kogan the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>O

## I didnt see Moridin walk out so i stopped and spammed open ##

s
O
Ok.
*a Man* closes the wooden.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Ok.
*a Man* closes the wooden.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>O
O
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Ok.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Alas, you cannot go that way...
*a Man* closes the wooden.
Moridin panics, and attempts to flee.
Moridin leaves << W E S T <<

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>O
O
Ok.
*a Man* closes the wooden.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>O
O
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*a Dwarf* opens the wooden.
*a Man* closes the wooden.
The exit north seems to blur for a while.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>O
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
*Kogan the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
That's impossible, I'm afraid.
You barely slash *Kogan the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickle it.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kogan the Dwarf*:Fine>That's impossible, I'm afraid.

* R W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kogan the Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* smites your left hand very hard and shatters it.
That's impossible, I'm afraid.
*Kogan the Dwarf* cleaves your head.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Kogan the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Kogan the Dwarf*:Fine>That's impossible, I'm afraid.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Kogan the Dwarf*:Fine>That's impossible, I'm afraid.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Kogan the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Kogan the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
The Black Moon Street
Exits: east, west.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
w
Main Street
Moridin is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, east, south.

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s

------------------------------ Z I P -----------------------------------
After this we went to regen since tons of pukes around
And on way to demon we met more and they tried trap
demon cave but we both lived..

* R W C Mana:Hot>
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* R W C Mana:Hot>dw
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

* R W C Mana:Hot>pw
You fill your skin with some water.

* R W C Mana:Hot>pw
There is no room for more.

* R W C Mana:Hot>tt *dwarf*
#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*}.

Lâirâthim narrates 'cool! couldn't track cause lowyn and co was on me :/'

* R W C Mana:Hot>lead
You stop riding a pack horse (mine).
A pack horse (mine) starts following you.

* W C Mana:Hot>
Moridin dismounts from a pack horse, and stops riding him.
A pack horse now follows Moridin.

* W C Mana:Hot>scouit s
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* W C Mana:Hot>scout s
You quietly scout southwards...

The Entrance
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.

You stop scouting.

* W C Mana:Hot>s
The Entrance
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: north, south, up.

* W C Mana:Hot>scout u
You quietly scout upwards...

Tharbad's Reception
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A mercenary-guard is on sentry here.
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.

You stop scouting.

* W C Mana:Hot>
Morsh narrates 'snowy and eloin is at his corpse'

* W C Mana:Hot>
A guard has arrived from the south.

* W C Mana:Hot>s
The Golden Knife Bar
A large bulletin board is mounted on a wall here.
A barman watches you calmly, while skillfully mixing a drink.
Exits: north.

* W C Mana:Hot>n
The Entrance
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A Guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, south, up.

* W C Mana:Hot>u
Tharbad's Reception
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A mercenary-guard is on sentry here.
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
Exits: [south], down.

* W C Mana:Hot>O
Ok.

* W C Mana:Hot>s
Rest Room
A large bulletin board is mounted on a wall here.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
A Guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
*a Dwarf* (l) is standing here.              <-- OOH=)
*a Dwarf* is standing here.                 <-- what a nice suprise
Exits: (north).

* W C Mana:Hot>C
Ok.

* W C Mana:Hot>C
It's already closed!

* W C Mana:Hot>C
It's already closed!

* W C Mana:Hot>C
It's already closed!

* W C Mana:Hot>tt *dwarf*
#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*}.
fbt
You quickly recall your stored spell...

Ok.
You feel yourself exposed.
Your fireball completely envelops *a Dwarf* (l) in flames.

* W C Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>fbt
You quickly recall your stored spell...

Moridin begins some strange incantations...

*a Dwarf* opens the door.

Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *a Dwarf* (l) in flames.

* W C Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>C

Moridin utters the words 'lightning bolt'

* W C Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Awful>C
Ok.
*a Dwarf* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Awful>C
C
It's already closed!

* W C Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Awful>C
It's already closed!

* W C Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Awful>C
C
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Awful>C
C
It's already closed!

* W C Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Awful>C
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* opens the door.

* W C Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Awful>C
Krkavec narrates 'where is that?'
Ok.
Moridin utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Dwarf* (l) staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Moridin hits him.
*a Dwarf* (l) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

* W C Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Dying>C
C
It's already closed!
Moridin begins some strange incantations...

* W C Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Dying>C
It's already closed!
You slash *a Dwarf* (l)'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Dwarf* (l)'s death cry.
*a Dwarf* (l) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Dwarf* (l).

*a Dwarf* opens the door.

* W C Mana:Warm>C
C
Ok.

* W C Mana:Warm>C
It's already closed!

* W C Mana:Warm>C
C
*a Dwarf* opens the door.
Ok.

* W C Mana:Warm>C
It's already closed!
Moridin begins some strange incantations...

* W C Mana:Warm>kk
It's already closed!

* W C Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

* W C Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

* W C Mana:Warm>C
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* opens the door.

* W C Mana:Warm>C
Ok.

* W C Mana:Warm>C
C
It's already closed!
Moridin utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Dwarf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Moridin hits her.
Moridin strongly slashes *a Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.

* W C Mana:Warm>C
*a Dwarf* opens the door.
Ok.
Moridin begins some strange incantations...

* W C Mana:Warm>C
*a Dwarf* opens the door.
You strongly slash *a Dwarf*'s left leg and tickle it.

* W C Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Healthy>C
Ok.

* W C Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Healthy>C
*a Dwarf* opens the door.
Ok.

* W C Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Healthy>It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Healthy>C
It's already closed!

* W C Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Healthy>C
It's already closed!

* W C Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Healthy>C
It's already closed!

* W C Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Healthy>C
C
It's already closed!
You barely slash *a Dwarf*'s left leg and tickle it.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Healthy>C
It's already closed!

* W C Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Healthy>C
It's already closed!

* W C Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt Moridin:Healthy>C
C
It's already closed!
Moridin utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Dwarf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Moridin hits her.

* W C Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Wounded Moridin:Healthy>C
It's already closed!
Moridin begins some strange incantations...
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Wounded Moridin:Healthy>C
It's already closed!

* W C Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Wounded Moridin:Healthy>C
It's already closed!

* W C Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Wounded Moridin:Healthy>C
C
It's already closed!

* W C Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Wounded Moridin:Healthy>C
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Wounded Moridin:Healthy>C
It's already closed!

* W C Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Wounded Moridin:Healthy>C
C
It's already closed!

* W C Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Wounded Moridin:Healthy>C
It's already closed!

* W C Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Wounded Moridin:Healthy>C
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Wounded Moridin:Healthy>cha s q
It's already closed!
You slash *a Dwarf*'s left foot very hard.

* W C Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Wounded Moridin:Healthy>It's already closed!

* W C Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Wounded Moridin:Healthy>It's already closed!
Moridin utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Dwarf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Moridin hits her.

* W C Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Bad Moridin:Healthy>It's already closed!
Moridin begins some strange incantations...
*a Dwarf* opens the door.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves N O R T H

* W C Mana:Warm>O
Ok.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
d
Tharbad's Reception
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A mercenary-guard is on sentry here.
The shady innkeeper is here, fighting Moridin.
A pack horse (mine) is standing here.
Moridin is here, fighting the shady innkeeper.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
The Entrance
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: (north), south, up.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>tr dwarf

tt
{target}={*dwarf*}
Moonglum narrates 'where and is eq worth it ?'

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west
 (done less than 4 hours ago).

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
The Entrance
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: (north), south, up.


You stop tracking your victim.
>>>> LOST ARMOUR<<<<

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
lbt
The Golden Knife Bar
A large bulletin board is mounted on a wall here.
A barman watches you calmly, while skillfully mixing a drink.
A Guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

Moonglum narrates 'nod'

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Dwarf* with full impact.
You slash *a Dwarf*'s right arm hard and shatter it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Bad>lbt
You start to concentrate...

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Dwarf* leaves N O R T H

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
The Entrance
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, up.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>lbt
You start to concentrate...

Your victim has disappeared!
*a Dwarf* leaves N O R T H

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
lbt
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Moridin is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>C
n
Ok.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Snake Alley
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*a Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
Snake Alley
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], south, west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kk
You strongly slash *a Dwarf*'s left foot and shatter it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Awful>O

*a Dwarf* opens the door.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Awful>It's already open!

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Awful>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>C
Ok.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
A guard has arrived from the south.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kk
w
They aren't here.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kk
Snake Alley
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv
They aren't here.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*a Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Moridin dismounts from a pack horse, and stops riding him.
A pack horse now follows Moridin.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kk
They aren't here.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kk
They aren't here.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>lbt
Nobody here by that name.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
lbt
The Mail Office
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
Exits: west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
kk
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Moridin begins some strange incantations...
*a Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash her.
*a Dwarf* opens the door.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Awful>C
C
C
C
C
Ok.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<

------------------------------ Z I P -----------------------------------
Anyway, dwarf got in shady, kogan started hittfleeing
us and since we didnt have mana/armour/hps, dwarf
lived..

Moridin tells you 'i go out some'
Moridin tells you 'im kinda fucked up'

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>rep i finish this damn dwarf
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
75/152 hits, 19/129 mana, and 100/102 moves.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>O
n
C
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Snake Alley
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: east, (south), west.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
n
Snake Alley
Exits: north, east.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Snake Alley
A Guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: [east], south, west.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Snake Alley
A Guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: east, south.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
The Entrance
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A Guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, south, up.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>#   {rep} now aliases {t Kenzu}.

Kenzu tells you 'Gradson 31.'

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>scout u
You quietly scout upwards...

Tharbad's Reception
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A mercenary-guard is on sentry here.
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Kogan the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.

You stop scouting.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
#   {rep} now aliases {t Moridin}.

Moridin tells you 'actually i wait in brick'

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>#   {rep} now aliases {t Moridin}.

Moridin tells you 'good luck'

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
The Mail Office
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
Exits: west.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>tt
{target}={*dwarf*}
whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Nushènak             - The Mail Office
Moridin              - Shadows' Street

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>ds
Your stomach can't contain anymore!
*Kogan the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
West Alley
Exits: north, east, south.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Kogan the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Kogan the Dwarf* cleaves your left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Kogan the Dwarf*:Fine>n
*Kogan the Dwarf* grunts 'EAT THAT!'
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Kogan the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
West Alley
A Guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, south.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Northwest Corner of the Wall
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: east, south.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
The Old Tower Street
A Guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: east, west.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
e
The Old Tower Street
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
Exits: east, west.
The sun slowly disappears in the west.
You bleed from open wounds.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Main Street
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
Exits: north, [east], south.
You suddenly notice a thief.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Main Street
Exits: north, south, west.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Snake Alley
Exits: east, [south], west.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Snake Alley
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, east.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
w
Snake Alley
A Guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: [east], south, west.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Snake Alley
A Guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: east, south.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
The Entrance
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: north, south, up.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
51/145 hits, 29/129 mana, and 88/99 moves.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 41%, DB: 55%, PB: 60%, Armour: 50%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 772,818 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 400. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a serious wound at the left foot.
- noquit
- stored spell fireball.
- armour
- panic
- shield

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>u
fbt
Tharbad's Reception
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A mercenary-guard is on sentry here.
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

>>>> LOST ARMOUR<<<<
The shady innkeeper pierces your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
That really HURT!

flee
*Kogan the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

Alas! There was no clear line of sight to her!                  <-- ARRRGH!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold the shady innkeeper:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
Rest Room
A large bulletin board is mounted on a wall here.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: (north).

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>C
C
C
Ok.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You start to concentrate...

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sneak
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

* W S C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>O
n
Ok.

* W S C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>d
Tharbad's Reception
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A mercenary-guard is on sentry here.
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Kogan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

* W S C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
The Entrance
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: north, south, up.

------------------------------ Z I P -----------------------------------

A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
*a Dwarf* (l) is standing here.
*Kogan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*Kogan the Dwarf* cleaves your right hand extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Kogan the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Kogan the Dwarf* grunts 'EAT THAT!'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Kogan the Dwarf*:Healthy>C
That's absurd.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Kogan the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* (l) smites your head.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Kogan the Dwarf*:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
Snake Alley
A Guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: east, south.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
*a Dwarf* (l) is standing here.
*Kogan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Moridin is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Moridin utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Dwarf* (l) staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Moridin hits her.
Moridin barely slashes *a Dwarf* (l)'s head and tickles it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
Moridin begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>fbt
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Kogan the Dwarf* cleaves Moridin's right leg extremely hard.
Moridin begins some strange incantations...

*Kogan the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kogan the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv

cha s q
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *a Dwarf* (l) in flames.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>lbt
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...
Moridin panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Kogan the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

lbt
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Dwarf* (l) with full impact.
Moridin panics, and attempts to flee.
Moridin leaves >> E A S T >>

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Kogan the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
You start to concentrate...

lbt
Moridin has arrived from the east.

Your victim has disappeared!
*a Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv
You slash *Kogan the Dwarf*'s right foot and tickle it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Kogan the Dwarf*:Fine>Nobody here by that name.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Kogan the Dwarf*:Fine>
>>>> LOST ARMOUR<<<<
*Kogan the Dwarf* strongly cleaves your right arm.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Kogan the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Snake Alley
A Guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: east, south.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A guard leaves >> E A S T >>

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
*Kogan the Dwarf* is here, fighting Moridin.
Moridin is here, fighting *Kogan the Dwarf*.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>fbt
Nobody here by that name.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
West Alley
Exits: north, east, south.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>e
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
*Kogan the Dwarf* is here, fighting Moridin.
Moridin is here, fighting *Kogan the Dwarf*.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cha s n

Moridin panics, and attempts to flee.
Moridin leaves vv S O U T H vv

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
The Entrance
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
Moridin is standing here.
Exits: north, south, up.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
The Golden Knife Bar
You see two bloody scalps on the ground.
A large bulletin board is mounted on a wall here.
A short, broad stabbing blade lies here.
You see five handfuls of narrow leaves on the ground.
A small bow, made of a dark wood, lies here.
There are fifteen piles of short, black fur here.
You see nine short, moist tails on the ground.
You see three strips of dried meat on the ground.
You see six vials of preserved blood on the ground.
A barman watches you calmly, while skillfully mixing a drink.
Exits: north.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Moridin leaves N O R T H

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>ca
You start to concentrate...

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
The Entrance
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
Moridin is here, fighting *Kogan the Dwarf*.
*Kogan the Dwarf* is here, fighting Moridin.
Exits: north, south, up.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
The Entrance
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
*Kogan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Moridin is standing here.
Exits: north, south, up.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Moridin leaves N O R T H

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Kogan the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
You slash *Kogan the Dwarf*'s right foot hard and tickle it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Kogan the Dwarf*:Fine>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Kogan the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Kogan the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
The Golden Knife Bar
On the ground, there are two bloody scalps.
A large bulletin board is mounted on a wall here.
A short, broad stabbing blade lies here.
On the ground, there are five handfuls of narrow leaves.
A small bow, made of a dark wood, lies here.
There are fifteen piles of short, black fur here.
There are nine short, moist tails here.
On the ground, there are three strips of dried meat.
On the ground, there are six vials of preserved blood.
A barman watches you calmly, while skillfully mixing a drink.
Exits: north.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>fbt
Nobody here by that name.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Ballrot narrates 'anyone cleaver who has blocked irondoor to priest?'

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
The Entrance
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
*Kogan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, up.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Kogan the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Kogan the Dwarf* strongly cleaves your body.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Kogan the Dwarf*:Fine>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Kogan the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
The Entrance
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
Exits: north, south, up.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
n
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
*Kogan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Kogan the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Kogan the Dwarf*:Fine>flee

You barely slash *Kogan the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Kogan the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
The Mail Office
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
A pack horse (mine) is standing here.
Exits: west.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You bleed from open wounds.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ds
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>sc
78/152 hits, 52/129 mana, and 73/99 moves.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>sq
You begin to search ...

tt
{target}={l}
You didn't find anyone.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
A citizen leaves << W E S T <<

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>flee
You flee head over heels.
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
The Entrance
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
Exits: north, south, up.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>#   {rep} now aliases {t Moridin}.
Moridin tells you 'man getting brave watch out'

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>scout u
You quietly scout upwards...

Tharbad's Reception
A mercenary-guard is on sentry here.
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
*a Dwarf* (l) is standing here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
*Kogan the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.              <-- dont cure him!!

You stop scouting.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>tt
{target}={l}
u
Tharbad's Reception
A mercenary-guard is on sentry here.
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
*a Dwarf* (l) is standing here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
*Kogan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.
*Kogan the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>fbt
*a Dwarf* (l) says 'they targetting me'          <-- really?=)

You quickly recall your stored spell...

The shady innkeeper pierces your right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!

*Kogan the Dwarf* leaves __ D O W N __

*Kogan the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *a Dwarf* (l) in flames.
*a Dwarf* (l) is stunned and will probably die soon.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm the shady innkeeper:Healthy>
*Kogan the Dwarf* cleaves your left arm very hard and shatters it.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm the shady innkeeper:Healthy>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm the shady innkeeper:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
Rest Room
A large bulletin board is mounted on a wall here.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: (north).
You suddenly notice a thief.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cs
You start to concentrate...

tt
{target}={l}
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
mmt
Tharbad's Reception
A mercenary-guard is on sentry here.
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
*a Dwarf* (l) is lying here, stunned.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
*Kogan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
Your magic missile blows the life force away from *a Dwarf* (l), killing her.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Dwarf* (l)'s death cry.
*a Dwarf* (l) has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Dwarf* (l).

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Kogan the Dwarf* cleaves your body very hard and shatters it.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Kogan the Dwarf*:Fine>d
No way! You are fighting for your life!
The shady innkeeper pierces your head extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Kogan the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
The Entrance
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
Exits: north, south, up.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Moridin is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
Snake Alley
Exits: east, south.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
Snake Alley
Exits: (east), south, west.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
The Bakery
The Baker looks at you calmly, wiping flour from his face with one hand.
Exits: (west).

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>C
Ok.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>narr dwarf rip
Ok.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Moridin sits down and rests.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>narr shady
Ok.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Moridin says 'nice!'

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>wim
Ok.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cha s n
Ok.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 37%, DB: 54%, PB: 58%, Armour: 44%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 672,818 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 400. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a serious wound at the head.
- noquit
- a deep wound at the right arm.
- armour
- panic
- a grievous wound at the right hand.
- shield

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>stats
You are a level 31 Ghost of vengeance.
Your Warlevel is following: won great renown.
Needed to next level:  XP: 672818 /TP: 0.
20(152)hps 29(121)mana 62(99)moves.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>#   {rep} now aliases {t Daz}.
Daz tells you 'haeh'

------------------------------ Z I P -----------------------------------

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>say they comming
emote says: they comming
Ok.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>whe
ds
Players in your zone
--------------------
Nushènak             - The Weapon Shop
Moridin              - The Weapon Shop

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>st
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You are already standing.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>l w
#   $door is now set to {door}.
The door is open.
Moridin nods solemnly.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>l
The Weapon Shop
A longsword is on the ground.
There are two morningstars here.
A weaponsmith stands here.
A pack horse (mine) is standing here.
A thief (one) is standing here.
A thief (two) is standing here.
Moridin is standing here.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>tt
{target}={cryl}
sc
144/152 hits, 64/129 mana, and 102/102 moves.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
144/152 hits, 64/129 mana, and 102/102 moves.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Cryl the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* (l) has arrived from the west.
A horse has arrived from the west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>C
Ok.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>C
C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>C
It's already closed!
Moridin begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>L
*a Dwarf* (l) smites your body hard.
*click*
You barely slash *a Dwarf* (l)'s right hand and tickle it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>ök

A weaponsmith joins your fight.
A weaponsmith strongly hits *a Dwarf* (l)'s right arm and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>ök
A thief (one) tries to pierce *Cryl the Sindarin Elf*, but he parries
successfully.
A thief (two) tries to pierce *Cryl the Sindarin Elf*, but he parries
successfully.
Ok.
*Cryl the Sindarin Elf* pierces a thief (one)'s right leg very hard.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>ök
ök
Ok.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>
You failed to control a thief (one).
Ok.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>
You failed to control a thief (one).
Ok.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>fbt
You quickly recall your stored spell...

Moridin begins some strange incantations...

You hear a *click* in a lock.
Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>
The door is opened from the other side.
A weaponsmith hits *a Dwarf* (l)'s body extremely hard.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>
*an Elf* has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* (l) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

C

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>
Moridin utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Cryl the Sindarin Elf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Moridin
hits him.

C

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>
Moridin begins some strange incantations...

C
C

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>
*an Elf* closes the door.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>
Moridin utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Cryl the Sindarin Elf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Moridin
hits him.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>
Using his lockpicks, *an Elf* tries to enable the door's lock...
*a Dwarf* (l) strongly smites your right arm.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>
A weaponsmith hits *a Dwarf* (l)'s right arm very hard and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>
Moridin utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Cryl the Sindarin Elf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Moridin
hits him.
*an Elf* skillfully picks the lock of the door.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>
*an Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>
A thief (one) lightly pierces *Cryl the Sindarin Elf*'s left leg and tickles
it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>C
C

*an Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

C

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>
Your head stops stinging.
A thief (one) barely pierces *Cryl the Sindarin Elf*'s left arm and tickles
it.
A weaponsmith hits *a Dwarf* (l)'s body extremely hard.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* (l) smites your right foot extremely hard.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>Moridin begins some strange incantations...
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>O
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>flee
It seems to be locked.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>Moridin begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>
Moridin begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>
Moridin begins some strange incantations...
*an Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
You lightly slash *a Dwarf* (l)'s right hand and tickle it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>U

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>O
*click*

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>flee
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>
You are already attempting to flee!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>O

You flee head over heels.
A Small Yard
Exits: (east), south, (west).

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>O
The door closes quietly.
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>It's already open!
The door closes quietly.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>O
O
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>e
The door closes quietly.
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
The Weapon Shop
A longsword is on the ground.
On the ground, there are two morningstars.
A silver-tipped arrow lies on the ground.
A weaponsmith is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (l).
A pack horse (mine) is standing here.
A thief (one) is here, fighting *Cryl the Sindarin Elf*.
A thief (two) is here, fighting *Cryl the Sindarin Elf*.
Moridin is here, fighting *an Elf*.
*Cryl the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting a thief (one) (glowing).
*a Dwarf* (l) is here, fighting a weaponsmith.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
*an Elf* is here, fighting Moridin.
Exits: (west).
*a Dwarf* (l) closes the door.
*an Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>C
C
It's already closed!
A thief (one) bleeds from open wounds.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>C
L
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* (l) smites a weaponsmith's right leg extremely hard.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>It's already closed!
Moridin begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*click*
A thief (one) lightly pierces *Cryl the Sindarin Elf*'s right leg and tickles
it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>fbt

Moridin begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*an Elf* shoots Moridin's left arm hard.

Moridin begins some strange incantations...
*an Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
Moridin panics, and attempts to flee.
A weaponsmith hits *a Dwarf* (l)'s right leg and tickles it.

Moridin begins some strange incantations...
A thief (two) barely pierces *Cryl the Sindarin Elf*'s right leg and tickles
it.

Moridin begins some strange incantations...
Moridin panics, and attempts to flee.

fbt
Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!
*a Dwarf* (l) smites a weaponsmith's body extremely hard.
*Cryl the Sindarin Elf* pierces a thief (one)'s right foot and tickles it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Moridin begins some strange incantations...
You start to concentrate...

*an Elf* shoots Moridin's left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
Moridin panics, and attempts to flee.

Moridin begins some strange incantations...
*an Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

Moridin begins some strange incantations...

Moridin panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*an Elf* strongly shoots Moridin's body and shatters it.

*an Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
A thief (two) barely pierces *Cryl the Sindarin Elf*'s left arm and tickles
it.

Moridin panics, and attempts to flee.   <-- saw moridin in trouble so i open doors=(

A weaponsmith hits *a Dwarf* (l)'s left leg very hard and tickles it.

U
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Cryl the Sindarin Elf* in flames.
*an Elf* shoots Moridin's left leg hard and shatters it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*click*
*an Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Moridin panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>O
O
Ok.
*a Dwarf* (l) sends a weaponsmith sprawling with a powerful bash.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>It's already open!
*a Dwarf* (l) closes the door.
Moridin panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
A thief (two) strongly pierces *Cryl the Sindarin Elf*'s left foot.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>O

*an Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>O
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>O
It's already open!
*a Dwarf* (l) closes the door.
Moridin panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>O
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>O
O
It's already open!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>O
It's already open!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>O
It's already open!
Moridin panics, and attempts to flee.
Moridin leaves << W E S T <<

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>O
It's already open!
*a Dwarf* (l) quickly approaches, trying to smite you.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Hurt>O
It's already open!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Hurt>C
It's already open!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Hurt>C
It's already open!
A weaponsmith seems to have recovered his senses.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Hurt>C
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Hurt>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Hurt>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Hurt>
Moridin narrates 'out'

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Hurt>ök
ök
Ok.
*Cryl the Sindarin Elf* pierces a thief (one)'s head hard and tickles it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Hurt>ök
You failed to control a thief (one).
You failed to control a thief (two).
Ok.
You strongly slash *a Dwarf* (l)'s right hand and tickle it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Hurt>
You failed to control a thief (one).
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Hurt>O
flee
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
A Small Yard
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, (west).
You suddenly notice *a Man*.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>O

The door closes quietly.
Moridin narrates 'bad'
A citizen leaves vv S O U T H vv

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Ok.
The door closes quietly.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e
The door seems to be closed.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>O
e
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>C
The door closes quietly.
The door seems to be closed.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>C
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>O
e
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>C
The Weapon Shop
A longsword is on the ground.
On the ground, there are two morningstars.
There are two silver-tipped arrows here.
A weaponsmith is here, fighting a thief (one).
A pack horse (mine) is standing here.
A thief (one) is here, fighting *Cryl the Sindarin Elf*.
A thief (two) is here, fighting *Cryl the Sindarin Elf*.
*Cryl the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting a thief (one) (glowing).
*a Dwarf* (l) is standing here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (west).
>>>> LOST ARMOUR<<<<
*a Dwarf* (l) smites your body extremely hard.
You barely slash *a Dwarf* (l)'s right arm and tickle it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Hurt>C
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Hurt>C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Hurt>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Hurt>O
flee
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Hurt>
*a Dwarf* (l) closes the door.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Hurt>O
O
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Hurt>O
It's already open!
You flee head over heels.
A Small Yard
*a Man* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, (west).

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>O
The door closes quietly.
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>It's already open!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>C
C
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>L
*click*

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.
You lightly slash *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickle it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>flee
Moridin has arrived from the south.
You flee head over heels.
Thieves Guild
An arrow made from a grey wood lies here.
A large bulletin board is mounted on a wall here.
A grey pair of pants are on the ground.
A grey pair of sleeves lies here.
A grey shirt is on the ground.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A large torch lies here among the dust.
A thief is waiting here to teach his art.
Exits: (east).

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>stat
Moridin has arrived from the east.
OB: 41%, DB: 56%, PB: 61%, Armour: 3%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 672,818 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 400. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- shield

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Moridin closes the brick.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>l e
#   $door is now set to {brick}.
The brick is closed.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>C
C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>O
flee

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Ok.
*a Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>
A thief joins your fight.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>
A thief hits *a Dwarf*'s body hard and tickles it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>
A thief strongly hits *a Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Moridin closes the brick.
Your head stops stinging.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>O

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You slash *a Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Moridin begins some strange incantations...
A thief hits *a Dwarf*'s body hard and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
A Small Yard
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: [east], south, (west).

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>O
It's already open!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>w
Thieves Guild
An arrow made from a grey wood lies here.
A large bulletin board is mounted on a wall here.
A grey pair of pants are on the ground.
A grey pair of sleeves lies here.
A grey shirt is on the ground.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A large torch lies here among the dust.
A thief is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a thief.
Moridin is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: (east).

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>C
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>C
It's already closed!
Moridin utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Dwarf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Moridin hits him.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>C
C
Moridin begins some strange incantations...
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>C
It's already closed!
A thief hits *a Dwarf*'s head extremely hard and tickles it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>C
C
It's already closed!
Moridin utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Dwarf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Moridin hits him.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>C
Moridin begins some strange incantations...
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>C

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>It's already closed!
A thief yells 'HELP! Agnes is trying to kill me in The Weapon Shop!'

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>tt *dwarf*
#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*}.

*a Dwarf* opens the brick.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Moridin utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Dwarf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Moridin hits him.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>mmt

Moridin begins some strange incantations...
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>C
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ca
You start to concentrate...

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>say armoru down
emote says: armoru down
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Nushènak             - Thieves Guild
Moridin              - Thieves Guild

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>ds
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
82/152 hits, 18/129 mana, and 98/102 moves.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Moridin says 'HAD HIM'

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Moridin sighs loudly.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Moridin nods solemnly.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Moridin nods solemnly.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A thief yells 'HELP! Agnes is trying to kill me in The Weapon Shop!'

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>say heh=)
emote says: heh=)
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
82/152 hits, 20/129 mana, and 100/102 moves.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>ds
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
The brick seems to be closed.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>O
e
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A Small Yard
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
A little boy is here, running around.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A little boy leaves vv S O U T H vv

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
The door seems to be closed.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>l e
#   $door is now set to {door}.
The door is closed.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>U
O
e
*click*

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
The Weapon Shop
A longsword is on the ground.
On the ground, there are two morningstars.
There are two silver-tipped arrows here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A weaponsmith is here, fighting a thief (two).
A pack horse (mine) is standing here.
A thief (two) is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (l).
*Cryl the Sindarin Elf* is lying here, stunned (glowing).<-- FUCK I MISSED THIS!!=(
*a Dwarf* (l) is here, fighting a thief (two).
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: (west).

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>C

*an Elf* utters the words 'judicandus dies'

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Ok.
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>C
C
It's already closed!
A weaponsmith hits a thief (two)'s right foot hard.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>It's already closed!
A thief (two) pierces *a Dwarf* (l)'s body extremely hard.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* utters the words 'judicandus dies'

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Moridin begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>C
C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>It's already closed!
A thief (two) pierces *a Dwarf* (l)'s left leg and tickles it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* utters the words 'judicandus dies'
Moridin utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Dwarf* (l) staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Moridin hits her.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>C
*Cryl the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Moridin begins some strange incantations...
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
It's already closed!
A thief (two) yells 'HELP! Agnes is trying to kill me in The Weapon Shop!'
*a Dwarf* (l) sends a thief (two) sprawling with a powerful bash.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>mmt

*a Dwarf* (l) quickly approaches, trying to smite you.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (l):Hurt>
You start to concentrate...

*Cryl the Sindarin Elf* utters the words 'judicandus dies'
Ok.
Your magic missile hits *a Dwarf* (l).

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (l):Hurt>
*Cryl the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Moridin utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Dwarf* (l) staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Moridin hits her.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>
*an Elf* utters the words 'judicandus dies'

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>
*Cryl the Sindarin Elf* utters the words 'judicandus dies'

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>O
*Cryl the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Ok.
Moridin leaves << W E S T <<

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>
A thief (two) seems to have recovered his senses.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>O
O
It's already open!
*an Elf* utters the words 'judicandus dies'

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>O
It's already open!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>flee
It's already open!
*Cryl the Sindarin Elf* utters the words 'judicandus dies'

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>O
*Cryl the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
A Small Yard
Moridin is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, (west).

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>O
It's already open!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>It's already open!
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>C
C
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>It's already closed!
Moridin narrates 'frozen'

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>O
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
C
The Weapon Shop
A longsword is on the ground.
You see two morningstars on the ground.
On the ground, there are two silver-tipped arrows.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A weaponsmith stands here.
A pack horse (mine) is standing here.
A thief (two) is standing here.
*Cryl the Sindarin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate (glowing).
*a Dwarf* (l) is standing here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (west).

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* (l) tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.
You barely slash *a Dwarf* (l)'s head and tickle it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>
*Cryl the Sindarin Elf* utters the words 'judicandus dies'

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>O
flee
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>O
It's already open!
*an Elf* shoots Moridin's head extremely hard and shatters it.
A weaponsmith joins your fight.
A weaponsmith hits *a Dwarf* (l)'s left foot very hard.
*an Elf* lightly hits Moridin's left leg.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>O
*an Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
It's already open!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>O
It's already open!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>C
Ok.
*Cryl the Sindarin Elf* utters the words 'judicandus dies'
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>O
Ok.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>O
It's already open!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>O
O
*a Dwarf* strongly pounds your right arm.
It's already open!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>O
It's already open!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You slash *a Dwarf* (l)'s body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*a Dwarf* (l) strongly smites your left arm.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>O
It's already open!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>O
It's already open!
Moridin leaves << W E S T <<

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>O
It's already open!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>O
It's already open!
You flee head over heels.
A Small Yard
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, (west).

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*a Man* tries to sneak behind you!
It's already open!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Thieves Guild
An arrow made from a grey wood lies here.
A large bulletin board is mounted on a wall here.
A grey pair of pants are on the ground.
A grey pair of sleeves lies here.
A grey shirt is on the ground.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.

------------------------------ Z I P -----------------------------------

The Weapon Shop
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
A weaponsmith stands here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: (west).

* W S C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* (l) drops the corpse of a thief.

* W S C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>l w
#   $door is now set to {door}.
The door is open.

* W S C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* (l) closes the door.

* W S C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kk
They aren't here.

* W S C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* (l) strongly smites your body.

* W S C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>
A weaponsmith joins your fight.
A weaponsmith hits *a Dwarf* (l)'s right leg hard.

* W S C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>l w
#   {rep} now aliases {t Moridin}.
#   $door is now set to {door}.
Moridin tells you 'me resting out s gate'
The door is closed.

* W S C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>
You slash *a Dwarf* (l)'s body very hard.

* W S C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>as
Ok.

* W S C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>
Someone joins your fight.
You suddenly notice a thief (two).
A thief (two) strongly pierces *a Dwarf* (l)'s right leg.

* W S C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>as
Ok.
*a Dwarf* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W S C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Wounded>C
C
It's already closed!
You slash *a Dwarf* (l)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

* W S C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>C

* W S C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* (l) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
A weaponsmith hits *a Dwarf* (l)'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Dwarf* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W S C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>
*a Dwarf* joins *a Dwarf* (l)'s fight.
*a Dwarf* strongly pounds your right arm.

* W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>L

*a Dwarf* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>
A thief (two) barely pierces *a Dwarf* (l)'s left leg and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (l) opens the door.
*a Dwarf* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>
A weaponsmith hits *a Dwarf* (l)'s left leg.

* W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (l) smites your body very hard and shatters it.

* W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>
*a Dwarf* strongly pounds your head and shatters it.
A thief (two) pierces *a Dwarf* (l)'s body very hard and shatters it.
A weaponsmith hits *a Dwarf* (l)'s left foot very hard and shatters it.
*a Dwarf* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<

* W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt>C

Your head stops stinging.

* W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt>Ok.
A weaponsmith joins your fight.

* W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*click*

* W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
A weaponsmith hits *a Dwarf*'s right leg hard and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Saving Nushènak.

* W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt>U
*click*

* W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt>O
flee
Ok.
A weaponsmith lightly hits *a Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.
You barely slash *a Dwarf*'s left leg and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt>Hambaorc narrates 'zaugurz orc w monitor'
You flee head over heels.
A Small Yard
*a Dwarf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: (east), south.

* W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
The door closes quietly.

* W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>C
C
It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Using her lockpicks, *a Dwarf* (l) tries to enable the door's lock...
It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>mmt
Nobody here by that name.

* W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>tt *dwarf*
#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*}.
kk
You strongly slash *a Dwarf* (l)'s right hand and shatter it.
*a Dwarf* (l) smites your right arm and shatters it.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Awful>
*a Dwarf* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* (l) has arrived from the south.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>tt l
#   $target is now set to {l}.
lbt
You start to concentrate...

#   {rep} now aliases {t Moridin}.
Moridin tells you 'you go in brick?'

Your victim has disappeared!
*a Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>s
Shadows' Street
A little boy is here, running around.
A little boy is here, running around.
*a Dwarf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>lbt

*a Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>
Nobody here by that name.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
A little boy leaves N O R T H

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>e
Main Street
Exits: east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>e
Main Street
*a Dwarf* (l) is standing here.
*Cryl the Sindarin Elf* is here, riding a horse.
Exits: north, west.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kk
You barely slash *a Dwarf* (l)'s right arm and shatter it.
*a Dwarf* (l) smites your body hard and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Awful>lbt
You start to concentrate...
*a Dwarf* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Dwarf* leaves N O R T H

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>n
Main Street
A shiny gold ring has been abandoned here.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: north, east, south.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>n
On the Bridge
A Guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, south.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>n
Main Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
*a Dwarf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
*a Dwarf* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves N O R T H

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>n
Main Street
*a Dwarf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>cha s q
Ok.
*a Dwarf* leaves N O R T H

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>n
Main Street
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
Exits: north, (east), south.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>lbt
n
*a Dwarf* (l) has arrived from the north.
You start to concentrate...

lbt
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>s
s
Main Street
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, (east), south.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>w
Main Street
Exits: north, south, west.
You suddenly notice *a Man*.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>w
Snake Alley
Exits: east, [south], west.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Snake Alley
Exits: north, east.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>n
w
Snake Alley
Exits: (east), south, west.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Snake Alley
Exits: east, south.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>s
#   {rep} now aliases {t Moridin}.
Moridin tells you 'eh it seems not:P'
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>C
Ok.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>C
C
It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>stat
OB: 44%, DB: 56%, PB: 63%, Armour: 50%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 672,818 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 400. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- stored spell block door.
- armour
- shield

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>n
Snake Alley
Exits: east, south.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>e
Snake Alley
Exits: (east), south, west.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>s
e
Snake Alley
Exits: north, east.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>e
Snake Alley
Exits: east, [south], west.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Main Street
*a Man* is standing here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, south, west.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>s
Main Street
Exits: north, south.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>s
On the Bridge
A Guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, south.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>s
s
Main Street
A shiny gold ring has been abandoned here.
Exits: north, east, south.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>s
Main Street
Exits: north, west.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>w
w
Main Street
Exits: east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>n
Shadows' Street
Exits: north, east, west.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
A Small Yard
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: [east], south.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>e
The door seems to be closed.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>U
O
It's already unlocked, it seems.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>e
Ok.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>C
The Weapon Shop
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
A weaponsmith stands here.
A pack horse (mine) is standing here.
A thief (two) is standing here.
Exits: (west).

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>C
Ok.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>O
w
Ok.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
A Small Yard
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: (east), south.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
The sun rises in the east.
Someone bleeds from open wounds.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>e
The Weapon Shop
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
A weaponsmith stands here.
Exits: (west).

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>ö r
Ok.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>ö r

You suddenly notice a thief (two).

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>Ok.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>ö r
Ok.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>w
A Small Yard
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: (east), south.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>ri
A pack horse (mine) stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse (mine)'s reins, and start riding him.

* R W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>s
Shadows' Street
Exits: north, east, west.

* R W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>e
Main Street
Exits: east, south, west.

* R W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>e
Main Street
*a Dwarf* (l) is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.
You suddenly notice *a Man*.

* R W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* (l) drops a gold ring.

* R W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>n

*a Man* tries to sneak behind you!

* R W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Main Street
A Guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, east, south.

* R W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>n
On the Bridge
Exits: north, south.

* R W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>n
Main Street
Exits: north, south.

* R W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>s
On the Bridge
Exits: north, south.

* R W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>s
Main Street
A Guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, east, south.

* R W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>lead
You stop riding a pack horse (mine).
A pack horse (mine) starts following you.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>s
Main Street
A shiny gold ring has been abandoned here.
*a Dwarf* (l) is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>lbt
*a Dwarf* leaves N O R T H
*a Dwarf* leaves N O R T H
*a Man* leaves N O R T H
Nobody here by that name.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>#   {rep} now aliases {t Moridin}.

Moridin tells you 'where you?'

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>n
lbt
Main Street
A Guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
*a Dwarf* (l) is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

* W S C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

*a Man* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

>>>> LOST ARMOUR<<<<
*a Dwarf* pounds your right leg hard and shatters it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You slash *a Man*'s body extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Awful Mana:Warm *a Man*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
Main Street
A shiny gold ring has been abandoned here.
Exits: north, west.

* W S C HP:Awful Mana:Warm>n
n
n
n
*a Dwarf* (l) has arrived from the north.
Main Street
A Guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A pack horse (mine) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

* W S C HP:Awful Mana:Warm>
*a Man* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Awful Mana:Warm *a Man*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Awful Mana:Warm *a Man*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Awful Mana:Warm *a Man*:Hurt>flee

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W S C HP:Awful Mana:Warm *a Man*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
On the Bridge
Exits: north, south.

* W S C HP:Awful Mana:Warm>n
Main Street
Exits: north, south.

* W S C HP:Awful Mana:Warm>n
Main Street
Exits: north, south, west.

* W S C HP:Awful Mana:Warm>n

------------------------------ Z I P -----------------------------------

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Nushènak             - Thieves Guild

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You see *a Dwarf* (l) scouting from the east!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>C
Ok.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>sq
You begin to search ...

You didn't find anyone.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
A thief (two) bleeds from open wounds.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
The brick is opened from the other side.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* (l) has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*a Man* has arrived from the east.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* (l) closes the brick.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*a Man* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Man*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* (l) smites your body.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Man*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* strongly pounds your head.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Man*:Fine>as
A thief (two) joins your fight.
Ok.
A thief (two) strongly pierces *a Man*'s left hand and tickles it.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Man*:Fine>as
You failed to control a thief (two).
Ok.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Man*:Fine>O

*a Man* pierces your right leg.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Man*:Fine>flee
Ok.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Man*:Fine>O
You flee head over heels.
A Small Yard
Exits: (east), south, (west).

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>O
The brick closes quietly.
Ok.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>It's already open!
The brick closes quietly.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>O
w
Ok.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>C
Thieves Guild
An arrow made from a grey wood lies here.
A large bulletin board is mounted on a wall here.
A grey pair of pants are on the ground.
A grey pair of sleeves lies here.
A grey shirt is on the ground.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A large torch lies here among the dust.
A thief is waiting here to teach his art.
A pack horse (mine) is standing here.
A thief (two) is here, fighting *a Man*.
*a Dwarf* (l) is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is here, fighting a thief (two).
Exits: (east).

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>C
Ok.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>C
C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>C
C
*a Dwarf* pounds your right leg.
It's already closed!
You slash *a Dwarf*'s right arm and tickle it.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt>C

*a Man* pierces a thief (two)'s left foot and tickles it.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt>O
flee
*a Dwarf* (l) opens the brick.
It's already open!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
A Small Yard
Exits: (east), south, (west).

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>C
C
Ok.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>C
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>e
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
The Weapon Shop
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
A weaponsmith stands here.
*Cryl the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: (west).

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>C
You don't see any brick here.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>w
A Small Yard
Exits: (east), south.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
The door closes quietly.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>s
Shadows' Street
Exits: north, east, west.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>n
A Small Yard
Exits: [east], south, (west).

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>l e
#   $door is now set to {door}.
*a Dwarf* (l) has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
The door is closed.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>O
You swiftly dodge *a Dwarf* (l)'s attempt to smite you.
Ok.
You slash *a Dwarf* (l)'s body very hard and shatter it.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>
*a Dwarf* pounds your body and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
*a Man* has arrived from the west.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Bad>flee
Saving Nushènak.
You flee head over heels.
The Weapon Shop
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
A weaponsmith stands here.
*Cryl the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: (west).

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>w
A Small Yard
*a Dwarf* (l) is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, (west).

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>s
*a Man* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Man*:Hurt>e

The door closes quietly.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Man*:Hurt>flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
*a Man* strongly pierces your right hand and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Man*:Hurt>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Man*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Man*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Thieves Guild
An arrow made from a grey wood lies here.
A large bulletin board is mounted on a wall here.
A grey pair of pants are on the ground.
A grey pair of sleeves lies here.
A grey shirt is on the ground.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A large torch lies here among the dust.
A thief is here, fighting a thief (two).
A pack horse (mine) is standing here.
A thief (two) is here, fighting a thief.
*a Dwarf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: (east).

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>

*a Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>e
A Small Yard
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: [east], south, (west).

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>s
e
Shadows' Street
Exits: north, east, west.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Main Street
Exits: east, south, west.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e
Main Street
Exits: north, west.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
e
Main Street
A Guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, east, south.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e
The Black Moon Street
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: east, west.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
The Black Moon Street
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: (north), east, west.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e
The Black Moon Street
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s
A Small Dark Path
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, south.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s
The Black Blood Alley
Exits: north, [east], south, west.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>stat
OB: 43%, DB: 56%, PB: 62%, Armour: 50%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 672,818 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 400. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- armour
- stored spell block door.
- shield

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s
The Sharp Knife Alley
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, south.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s
The Sharp Knife Alley
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, west.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cha s n
Ok.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>bob
You start to concentrate...

An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>narr i leave s gate to reg
Ok.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
The Sharp Knife Alley
Exits: east, west.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
The Cross
Exits: north, east, west.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Main Street
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
Exits: east, west.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Inside the South Gate of Tharbad
A ticket has been forgotten here.
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: east, [south].

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>'open
Ok.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
A guard looks you over.
A guard unlocks the gate.
A guard opens the gate.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
Outside the South Gate of Tharbad
Exits: (north), south.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Moridin narrates 'me out s gate'

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Nushènak             - Outside the South Gate of Tharbad

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>ds
r
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Nushènak             - Outside the South Gate of Tharbad

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>ds
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>#   {rep} now aliases {t Moridin}.

Moridin tells you 'you go where?'

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You suddenly notice *an Elf*.
>>>> LOST ARMOUR<<<<
Suddenly *an Elf* stabs you in the back, you die.

You are dead! Sorry...


o W C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
Alas, you realize that yet again the mighty knowledge of drowned Númenor has
been lost... Despair settles on you.

*********************************************************************
So here does the fight end. Moridin rented shortly
after. Even tho i died we still won this fight with 8 to 1
so i am happy=) 

Briefing:

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Hurt>

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Man*:Healthy>

* R W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Man*:Healthy>

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (l):Fine>
Moridin tells you 'wounded icy'

* R W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Kogan the Dwarf*:Fine>That's impossible, I'm afraid.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold the shady innkeeper:Healthy>

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Kogan the Dwarf*:Fine>
Moridin tells you 'im kinda fucked up'

* W S C HP:Awful Mana:Warm *a Man*:Hurt>

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt>

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Man*:Hurt>
You are dead! Sorry...
*********************************************************************



2002/04/30 12:20, Daz:  Rated: Superb 
great! i hope you burned all the corpses!

2002/04/30 12:29, Rayden:  Rated: Superb 
ROFL
Well done. too bad one lucky stab changed the outcome :P

2002/04/30 12:30, Faint: 
they were all legends btw..

2002/04/30 12:31, Morgan:Rated: Superb 
what the fuck kind of dwarf can't handle two pesky bns at once????? *spit* if it were me, you'd be dead! (shrek)

2002/04/30 12:37, Dos:Rated: Superb 
ack.. why did you die =(

2002/04/30 12:41, Astar:  Rated: Average 
Yup, legends. But.. it was p(Kuntet) mostly, isn't it?

2002/04/30 12:45, Cryl:Rated: Good 
Bleh, I really thought I was going to die in the weaponsmiths'.
I really didn't know what happened: I saw everything what happened, but couldn't do a shit - no command went through.
We had evil plan to block weaponsmith etc., but since my link acted strange and no other blocker was present it was just a plan...
Btw, I was stunned 2 times in there...

2002/04/30 12:56, Luke:Rated: Superb 
u rock! seem your link rocks too :)

2002/04/30 13:39, Alantir: 
That dwarf got shattered by a thief on bad, must've been a low bad...


God I hate tharbad, good players with crapass chars against crappas players with overpowered chars.

2002/04/30 14:33, Bornack:Rated: Superb 
well thats an good log.

2002/04/30 15:05, Prist:Rated: Good 
And Drenical, what's wrong with that? I find it rather fun :)

2002/04/30 15:27, Syyvikstia:Rated: Superb 
Great log :) Shows what 2 skilled individuals can do to many pukes...

2002/04/30 16:27, Bornack:Rated: Superb 
Erm should be thats a good log i think. was gona write something smart but didnt know how to spell it so i changes to good log :D instead of thats an intresting log

har har

2002/04/30 18:12, Razoor:Rated: Poor 
Well nice skill and everything, but i dont enjoy logs where you dont get background, or can see the hunting/luring.. :/

2002/04/30 18:56, Dragóth:  Rated: Superb 
drenical you suck, why not rate this? i think nushe rules!

2002/04/30 19:35, Moridin: 
fuck cryl i never noticed you stunned in there either:( damn
im hitting myself now, we definitely wanted your head ;)

2002/04/30 20:46, Hate:Rated: Superb 
Everyone who had played bn anytime should rate this superb!

2002/04/30 21:11, Pinion:  Rated: Superb 
yep, superb. nushie, you rock

2002/04/30 21:22, Gray:Rated: Good 
Hate, everyone who played bn knows that wasting pukenewbiebreelegends is pretty easy for bn. Tho with some clueful opponents around it can be harder =) Thus good rating.

2002/04/30 21:24, Durandir:  Rated: Average 
I have never played bn.

2002/05/01 08:37, Devastator:Rated: Good 
Keep em coming :)

2002/05/01 09:24, Alantir: 
I'm not rating it since I don't know what to give it... didn't find it very fun reading, just a bunch of R.I.P.s... but it must've been fun playing it.

2002/05/02 06:12, Vecna:  Rated: Superb 
Seriously Drenical, then why the fuck would you rate any other log?

2002/05/04 15:05, Korn:Rated: Good 
wow, nice fight
i hope someday i play in your nice link
but, i think its not just a good link needed for become a nice player, right?

2004/05/22 17:26, Björn: 
Very brave and nice playing, too bad it's all lost in the thief-mentality today :(


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Annar, Aremir, Aschit, Bornack, Daz, Dos, Dragor, Dragóth, Edvard, 
Grigor, Hate, Laiskloom, Luke, Mattimeo, Merlin, Morgan, Mumma, Nightchill, Pinion, 
Rayden, Ron, Shagrath, Syyvikstia, Vakola, Vecna 
 Good Cryl, Devastator, Gray, Korn, Mandor, Prist, Voile, Zomb 
 Average Astar, Durandir, Gothmog 
 Poor Ares, Razoor 
 Awful Uldrak 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back