Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
something new to read (Nazgum)comments   back
   (19 ratings and 8697 hits. Posted 2002/05/17)
Start logging: 17.05.2002 00:50

### Find trax of two pukes leading into bloodwight, I'm the only legend on,
so I go check it out ###

e\Sunken Slope
Exits: east, west.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east
 (done less than 3 hours ago).

* W S C>wh bl
Black
-----
      Cervantes the Black Númenórean Mercenary 
      Scum the Black Númenórean Cut-Throat 
      Stabbah the Black Númenórean Apprentice 
      Azhúg the Black Númenórean Mercenary 
      Snively the Black Númenórean Cut-Throat 

5 players on.

### no blockers ###

* W S C>e-Sunken Slope
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: west, down.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading down
 (done less than 3 hours ago).

* W S C>d|
Crevice
Exits: north, up.

nYou see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north
 (done less than 3 hours ago).

* W S C>
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

nYou see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north
 (done less than 3 hours ago).

o W S C>
Before the Iron Door
Exits: (north), south.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north
 (done less than 3 hours ago).

o W S C>
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry.

o W S C>tr
You stop tracking your victim.

o W S C>s
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o W S C>s
Crevice
Exits: north, up.

* W S C>n
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o W S C>n
Before the Iron Door
Exits: (north), south.

o W S C>ns
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (south).
*Dunder the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

* W S C>
Before the Iron Door
Exits: (north), south.

o W S C>
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.
*Dunder the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Dunder the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

* W S C>ns
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
Exits: east, (south).

o W S C>
Before the Iron Door
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: (north), south.

* W S C>s
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o W S C>nback *dwarf*
Before the Iron Door
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), south.

* W S C>
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.
*Dunder the Dwarf* leaves north.

o W S C>Backstab whom?

o W S C>s
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o W S C>ns
Before the Iron Door
Exits: (north), south.

o W S C>
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o W S C>l
Saving Nazgúm.

o W S C>
Dark Tunnel

o W S C>ns
Before the Iron Door
Exits: (north), south.

o W S C>
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o W S C>n
Before the Iron Door
Exits: (north), south.

o W S C>h q|
You attempt to hide yourself.

scou n|Ok.

o W S C>
You quietly scout northwards...

Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.

You stop scouting.

o W S C>
The irondoor closes quietly.

o W S C>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 30 seconds.
sco

o W S C>389/389 hits, 45/45 mana, and 118/155 moves.

o W S C>
The irondoor is opened from the other side.

o W S C>
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.
*Dunder the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

* W S C>
You swiftly dodge *Dunder the Dwarf*'s attempt to smite you.
You try to pierce *Dunder the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* giggles.

* W S C *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>fss
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* joins *Dunder the Dwarf*'s fight.
You swiftly dodge *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.

* W S C *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
Exits: east, (south).

o W S C>s
Before the Iron Door
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), south.

* W S C>
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o W S C>
Crevice
Exits: north, up.
It is raining.

* W S C>nns
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o W S C>
Before the Iron Door
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), south.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* leaves south.
*Dunder the Dwarf* leaves south.

o W S C>
Dark Tunnel
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

* W S C>
*Dunder the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.
*Dunder the Dwarf* smites your left leg hard and tickles it.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.
You barely pierce *Dunder the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>fs
You flee head over heels.
Crevice
Exits: north, up.
It is raining.

* W S C HP:Fine>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Fine>u
Sunken Slope
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: west, down.

* W S C HP:Fine>stat
OB: 75%, DB: 49%, PB: 91%, Armour: 45%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,148,150 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 711. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic

* W S C HP:Fine>d
Crevice
Exits: north, up.

* W S C HP:Fine>n
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Fine>exa dwarf
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.
*Dunder the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

* W S C HP:Fine>
You see nothing special about him.
*Dunder the Dwarf* has several bruises.
*Dunder the Dwarf* is using: 
<wielded two-handed> a great warsword (brand new)
<worn on forearm>    a metal buckler (brand new)
<worn on head>       a spiked metal helmet (brand new)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (used)
<worn on arms>       a pair of plate vambraces (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a sapphire ring
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (brand new)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a water skin

* W S C HP:Fine>s
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* W S C HP:Fine>
Crevice
Exits: north, up.
It is raining.

* W S C HP:Fine>u
Sunken Slope
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: west, down.

* W S C HP:Fine>d
Crevice
Exits: north, up.

* W S C HP:Fine>nexa elf
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Fine>
You don't see an elf.

o W S C HP:Fine>n
Before the Iron Door
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), south.

* W S C HP:Fine>s
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Fine>nexa elfs
Before the Iron Door
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), south.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*
Dunder the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.
*Dunder the Dwarf* smites your right foot extremely hard.
You see nothing special about him.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* is in an excellent condition.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* is using: 
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (brand new)
<used as shield>     a reinforced oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on head>       a mithril circlet
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail shirt (brand new)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of leather gloves (tattered)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a copper ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
You pierce *Dunder the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

### damn they like both fullsetted ###

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You lightly pierce *Dunder the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>cef
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* yells 'hrmp'

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit
Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>s
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Fine>s
Crevice
Exits: north, up.
It is raining.

* W S C HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Fine>u
Sunken Slope
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: west, down.

* W S C HP:Fine>w
Sunken Slope
Exits: east, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>w
Narrow Passage
Exits: north, east, up.

* W S C HP:Fine>ee
Sunken Slope
Exits: east, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Sunken Slope
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: west, down.

* W S C HP:Fine>d
Crevice
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* is standing here searching for tracks.
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, up.

* W S C HP:Fine>u
Sunken Slope
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: west, down.

* W S C HP:Fine>w
Sunken Slope
Exits: east, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>e
Sunken Slope
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: west, down.

* W S C HP:Fine>d
Crevice
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, up.

* W S C HP:Fine>n
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Fine>sk *dwarf*
Crevice
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, up.
It is raining.

* W S C HP:Fine>
You pierce *
Dunder the Dwarf*'s body hard and tickle it.
You swiftly dodge *Dunder the Dwarf*'s attempt to smite you.

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Sunken Slope
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: west, down.

* W S C HP:Fine>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Fine>w
Sunken Slope
Exits: east, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>ed
Sunken Slope
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: west, down.

* W S C HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
Crevice
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, up.

* W S C HP:Fine>
You pierce *
Dunder the Dwarf*'s right hand very hard and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Dunder the Dwarf* smites your right arm very hard and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Fine>ns
Before the Iron Door
Exits: [north], south.

o W S C HP:Fine>s
Dark Tunnel
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

* W S C HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
Crevice
Exits: north, up.
It is raining.

* W S C HP:Fine>They aren't here.

* W S C HP:Fine>nk *dwarf*
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Fine>
*
Dunder the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

nsYou lightly pierce *Dunder the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickle it.
*Dunder the Dwarf* tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
Crevice
Exits: north, up.
It is raining.

* W S C HP:Fine>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Fine>nk *dwarf*
Dark Tunnel
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
*Dunder the Dwarf* leaves south.

o W S C HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o W S C HP:Fine>sk *dwarf*
Crevice
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, up.
It is raining.

* W S C HP:Fine>
You pierce *
Dunder the Dwarf*'s head and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
Sunken Slope
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: west, down.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* yells 'hahahah'

### I'm not aware of it yet, but Eldrasil accidentally blocked Dunder
out of bloodwight and blocked himself in ###

* W S C HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* W S C HP:Fine>dk *dwarf*
Crevice
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, up.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*
Dunder the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.
You swiftly dodge *Dunder the Dwarf*'s attempt to smite you.
You're already fighting!
*Dunder the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You try to pierce *Dunder the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o W S C HP:Fine>sk *dwarf*
Crevice
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, up.
It is raining.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*
Dunder the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.
*Dunder the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
You're already fighting!
You strongly pierce *Dunder the Dwarf*'s right foot and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
*Dunder the Dwarf* smites your body extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Sunken Slope
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: west, down.

* W S C HP:Fine>dk *dwarf*
Crevice
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, up.

* W S C HP:Fine>
You pierce *
Dunder the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Fine>sk *dwarf*
Crevice
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, up.
It is raining.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*
Dunder the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.
You barely pierce *Dunder the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
*Dunder the Dwarf* smites your body extremely hard and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Fine>sk *dwarf*
Crevice
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, up.
It is raining.

* W S C HP:Fine>f
You strongly pierce *Dunder the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You will attempt to flee!

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired>sk *dwarf*
Crevice
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, up.
It is raining.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired>
You approach *
Dunder the Dwarf*, trying to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You lightly pierce *Dunder the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired>sk *dwarf*
Crevice
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, up.
It is raining.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired>
You approach *
Dunder the Dwarf*, trying to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Dunder the Dwarf* smites your right foot extremely hard.
You pierce *Dunder the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
*Dunder the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dunder the Dwarf* leaves north.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
You flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>k *dwarf
*You strongly pierce *Dunder the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Dunder the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dunder the Dwarf* leaves south.

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>sk *dwarf*
Crevice
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, up.
It is raining.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
You pierce *
Dunder the Dwarf*'s left leg hard.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Dunder the Dwarf*:Wounded>k *dwarf*
You swiftly dodge *Dunder the Dwarf*'s attempt to smite you.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Dunder the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!
You lightly pierce *Dunder the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Dunder the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>sk *dwarf*
Crevice
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, up.
It is raining.
*Dunder the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.
*Dunder the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Dunder the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Dunder the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You barely pierce *Dunder the Dwarf*'s head and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Dunder the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Dunder the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
Sunken Slope
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: west, down.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>dk *dwarf*
Crevice
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, up.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
You strongly pierce *
Dunder the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickle it.
*Dunder the Dwarf* smites your right foot extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Dunder the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
You are already attempting to flee!
You flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>n
Before the Iron Door
Exits: [north], south.

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>s
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>sco
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* yells 'ack - i left my tank ootsade'
236/389 hits, 45/45 mana, and 25/155 moves.

### Here I realize Dunder might be blocked out, so I try to finish him ###

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>cha wim 200Wimpy set to: 200

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>sk *dwarf*
Crevice
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, up.
It is raining.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
*
Dunder the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.
*Dunder the Dwarf* tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.
You're already fighting!
You pierce *Dunder the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Dunder the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
Sunken Slope
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: west, down.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>dk *dwarf*
Crevice
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, up.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
You lightly pierce *
Dunder the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Dunder the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Dunder the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dunder the Dwarf* leaves up.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>f
You flee head over heels.
Sunken Slope
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: west, down.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>k *dwarf
*You approach *Dunder the Dwarf*, trying to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Dunder the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Dunder the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dunder the Dwarf* leaves west.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>wk *dwarf*
Sunken Slope
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
You try to pierce *
Dunder the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Dunder the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Dunder the Dwarf* smites your left foot extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Dunder the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You barely pierce *Dunder the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Dunder the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Dunder the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Dunder the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You lightly pierce *Dunder the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Dunder the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
Sunken Slope
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: west, down.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Weak>ww
Sunken Slope
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Narrow Passage
Exits: north, east, up.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Weak>e
You begin to feel thirsty.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Sunken Slope
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
*Dunder the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.
*Dunder the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
You lightly pierce *Dunder the Dwarf*'s head and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Dunder the Dwarf*:Wounded>k *dwarf*
*Dunder the Dwarf* tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Dunder the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Dunder the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
Narrow Passage
Exits: north, east, up.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>u
You are too exhausted.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>u
You are too exhausted.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>u
You are too exhausted.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>h n|
You attempt to hide yourself.

Ok.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Weak>sco
213/389 hits, 45/45 mana, and 7/155 moves.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 30 seconds.
sco

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>223/389 hits, 45/45 mana, and 24/155 moves.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Saving Nazgúm.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
The rain has stopped.
You begin to feel thirsty.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>drink bottle
You drink the water.
A small bottle is now empty.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>e
Sunken Slope
Exits: east, west.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>e
Sunken Slope
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: west, down.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>d
Crevice
Exits: north, up.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>n
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>n
Before the Iron Door
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], south.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Dunder the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.
*Dunder the Dwarf* smites your right hand extremely hard.
You barely pierce *Dunder the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Dunder the Dwarf*:Wounded>back *dwarf*
You flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>Backstab whom?

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>s
Crevice
Exits: north, up.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>sco
198/389 hits, 45/45 mana, and 29/155 moves.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>cha wim 150Wimpy set to: 150

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>nn
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>oe
Before the Iron Door
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], south.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>ceopen exit

That's impossible, I'm afraid.

### Ok that confirms it he's stuck vs me :) ###

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>sclose exit
It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>nk *dwarf*
Before the Iron Door
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], south.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
*
Dunder the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.
You swiftly dodge *Dunder the Dwarf*'s attempt to smite you.

You're already fighting!
You barely pierce *Dunder the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Dunder the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
You barely pierce *Dunder the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Dunder the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>nk *dwarf*
Before the Iron Door
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], south.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
You pierce *
Dunder the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickle it.
*Dunder the Dwarf* tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Dunder the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>nk *dwarf*
Before the Iron Door
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], south.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
You pierce *
Dunder the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Dunder the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
You try to pierce *Dunder the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Dunder the Dwarf*:Wounded>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Dunder the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (brand new)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail shirt (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of leather gloves (tattered)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn around neck>   a jade amulet
<worn on wrist>      an old length of iron chain
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on finger>     a diamond ring
<worn on back>       an embellished longbow
<worn across back>   a laced quiver
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a strange set of lock picks
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a stone

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>stat
OB: 75%, DB: 49%, PB: 91%, Armour: 45%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,148,150 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 711. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>draw bow
You sheathe a black runed dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
You swiftly draw an embellished longbow from across your back.

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>nshoot *dwarf*
Before the Iron Door
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], south.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
*
Dunder the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.
*Dunder the Dwarf* smites your right leg extremely hard.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
Your attempt to hit *Dunder the Dwarf* fails.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Dunder the Dwarf*:Wounded>fnshoot *dwarf*
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Dunder the Dwarf*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Dunder the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>nshoot *dwarf*
Before the Iron Door
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], south.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
*
Dunder the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.
*Dunder the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.

fYou shoot *Dunder the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Dunder the Dwarf*:Bad>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
*Dunder the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dunder the Dwarf* leaves south.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>s
Dark Tunnel
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>shoot *dwarf
**Dunder the Dwarf* leaves north.
Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>nshoot *dwarf*
Before the Iron Door
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], south.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
*
Dunder the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.
*Dunder the Dwarf* smites your left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You barely hit *Dunder the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Dunder the Dwarf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Dunder the Dwarf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>sshoot *dwarf*
Crevice
Exits: north, up.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>cha wim 100sco
Wimpy set to: 100

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>126/389 hits, 45/45 mana, and 21/155 moves.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>nn
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
Before the Iron Door
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], south.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
*Dunder the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.
*Dunder the Dwarf* smites your right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
Your attempt to hit *Dunder the Dwarf* fails.

* W S C HP:Bad Move:Slow *Dunder the Dwarf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Bad Move:Slow>s
Crevice
Exits: north, up.

* W S C HP:Bad Move:Slow>dra
You hang an embellished longbow across your back.
You masterfully draw a black runed dagger, looking very evil-minded.

* W S C HP:Bad Move:Slow>sco
94/389 hits, 45/45 mana, and 16/155 moves.

### hehe not going well with the shooting ###

* W S C HP:Bad Move:Slow>l in sable
*Dunder the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

* W S C HP:Bad Move:Slow>k *dwarf*
You are too afraid.

* W S C HP:Bad Move:Slow>f
You swiftly dodge *Dunder the Dwarf*'s attempt to smite you.
You will attempt to flee!
You pierce *Dunder the Dwarf*'s body.

* W S C HP:Bad Move:Slow *Dunder the Dwarf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
Sunken Slope
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: west, down.

* W S C HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*Dunder the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

* W S C HP:Bad Move:Slow>w
*Dunder the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.

* W S C HP:Bad Move:Slow *Dunder the Dwarf*:Bad>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Sunken Slope
Exits: east, west.

* W S C HP:Bad Move:Weak>
Narrow Passage
Exits: north, east, up.

* W S C HP:Bad Move:Weak>wn
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Bad Move:Weak>
Narrow Passage
Exits: north, south, west.

o W S C HP:Bad Move:Weak>n
Valley Floor
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Bad Move:Weak>sco
96/389 hits, 45/45 mana, and 7/155 moves.

o W S C HP:Bad Move:Weak>l in able
You can't find an able.

o W S C HP:Bad Move:Weak>w
Valley Floor
Exits: east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Weak>h q|
You attempt to hide yourself.

Ok.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Weak>iron
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Weak>get iron sable
You get an iron ring from a sable pouch.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Weak>rem jewelled
You stop using a jewelled ring.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You feel your muscles relax and your pulse slow as the strength that welled
within you subsides.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>wear iron
You put an iron ring on your right finger.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>put ring sablee
You put a jewelled ring in a sable pouch.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
Valley Floor
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Weak>s
Narrow Passage
Exits: north, south, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Weak>s
Narrow Passage
Exits: north, east, up.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Weak>e
Sunken Slope
Exits: east, west.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Weak>e
Sunken Slope
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: west, down.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>wr
Sunken Slope
Exits: east, west.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>stat
OB: 76%, DB: 4%, PB: 92%, Armour: 45%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,148,150 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 711. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- tiredness

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>sco
105/389 hits, 45/45 mana, and 4/155 moves.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Nazgúm               - Sunken Slope

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Weak>cha wim 80Wimpy set to: 80

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Weak>scol
106/389 hits, 45/45 mana, and 6/155 moves.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
Sunken Slope

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Weak>l
Sunken Slope

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Weak>sco
The sun rises in the east.

### fuck ###

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Weak>108/389 hits, 45/45 mana, and 9/155 moves.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>e
You stop resting, and stand up.

### ok one more try before day ###

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
Sunken Slope
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: west, down.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>ddraw bow
Crevice
Exits: north, up.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
You sheathe a black runed dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
You swiftly draw an embellished longbow from across your back.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Weak>n
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Weak>nshoot *dwarf*
Before the Iron Door
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], south.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Weak>-\|/-shoot *dwarf
*\|/*Dunder the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.
*Dunder the Dwarf* smites your body extremely hard and shatters it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
Your attempt to hit *Dunder the Dwarf* fails.

* W S C HP:Bad Move:Weak *Dunder the Dwarf*:Wounded>\|/f-
You shoot *Dunder the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.

* W S C HP:Bad Move:Weak *Dunder the Dwarf*:Bad>s
You flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Bad Move:Weak>
Crevice
Exits: north, up.

* W S C HP:Bad Move:Weak>u
Sunken Slope
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: west, down.

* W S C HP:Bad Move:Weak>dra
You hang an embellished longbow across your back.
You masterfully draw a black runed dagger, looking very evil-minded.

* W S C HP:Bad Move:Weak>sco
87/389 hits, 45/45 mana, and 9/155 moves.

### Ticks to day after this and I can't finish him, shortly after Eldrasil
comes out so I run dt...  I go back and track mossy and see they still
in so I call some reinforcements, a semi-equiped warrior and a naked
23 scout (Seemed fair vs puke mage * warrior both fullsetted) and we
run back there..

We pass them on the way in but I decide we wait behind irondoor anyways
and maybe they enter for us... ###


* W S C HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Fine>nn
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
Zezsta has arrived from the south.

o W S C HP:Fine>n
Before the Iron Door
Exits: (north), south.
Zezsta has arrived from the south.

o W S C HP:Fine>
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
Exits: east, (south).
Zezsta has arrived from the south.

o W S C HP:Fine>e
Catacombs
Exits: north, west.
Zezsta has arrived from the west.

o W S C HP:Fine>search thorough/You have revealed Amicus!
You begin to search ...

o W S C HP:Fine>drop amicus
Amicus stops following you.

o W S C HP:Fine>sa hidewcomm snorts 'hide'
Ok.

### not sure if they saw amicus so I wanted him to hide so they would enter and block ###

o W S C HP:Fine>
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
Exits: east, (south).
Zezsta has arrived from the east.

o W S C HP:Fine>l s
The irondoor is open.

o W S C HP:Fine>stat
OB: 84%, DB: 50%, PB: 94%, Armour: 45%. Wimpy: 300. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,148,124 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 711. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- strength

o W S C HP:Fine>l
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
Zezsta is standing here.

o W S C HP:Fine>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (brand new)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail shirt (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of leather gloves (tattered)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn around neck>   a jade amulet
<worn on wrist>      an old length of iron chain
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on finger>     a diamond ring
<worn on back>       an embellished longbow
<worn across back>   a laced quiver
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a strange set of lock picks
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a stone

### one last look at my eq for some confidence! ;p ###

o W S C HP:Fine>l s
The irondoor is open.

o W S C HP:Fine>l
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
Zezsta is standing here.

o W S C HP:Fine>scou s/
You quietly scout southwards...

Before the Iron Door

You stop scouting.

o W S C HP:Fine>l
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
Zezsta is standing here.

o W S C HP:Fine>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (brand new)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail shirt (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of leather gloves (tattered)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn around neck>   a jade amulet
<worn on wrist>      an old length of iron chain
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on finger>     a diamond ring
<worn on back>       an embellished longbow
<worn across back>   a laced quiver
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a strange set of lock picks
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a stone

o W S C HP:Fine>l
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
Zezsta is standing here.

o W S C HP:Fine>
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Dunder the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Zezsta slashes *Dunder the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.
*Dunder the Dwarf* smites Zezsta's head extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Fine>k *elf
*You barely pierce *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*'s left leg and tickle it.
You swiftly dodge *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.

* W S C HP:Fine *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* closes the irondoor.

* W S C HP:Fine *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You try to pierce *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>aggcha mood agg
Ok.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Dunder the Dwarf* smites Zezsta's right leg extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Fine>e
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
Zezsta sends *Dunder the Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Catacombs
Amicus is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

### hehe his hide rocks ;p ###

o W S C HP:Fine>w
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
Zezsta is here, fighting *Dunder the Dwarf*.
*Dunder the Dwarf* is sitting here.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

* W S C HP:Fine>k *dwarf

** W S C HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

* W S C HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
Zezsta slashes *Dunder the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* W S C HP:Fine>k *dwarf
*You pierce *Dunder the Dwarf*'s head hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Fine Zezsta:Fine>
You're already fighting!

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Fine Zezsta:Fine>
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit south seems to blur for a while.

### Here we go!! ###

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Fine Zezsta:Fine>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Fine Zezsta:Fine>
You pierce *Dunder the Dwarf*'s body very hard and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Fine Zezsta:Fine>
You pierce *Dunder the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Fine Zezsta:Fine>
*Dunder the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Fine Zezsta:Fine>t amicus FIGHT
*Dunder the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dunder the Dwarf* leaves east.

* W S C HP:Fine>l
Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Dunder the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
Zezsta is standing here.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Dunder the Dwarf* approaches Zezsta, trying to smite her.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Zezsta staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*
hits her.
Zezsta slashes *Dunder the Dwarf*'s body very hard and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Fine>e
Catacombs
Exits: north, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>w
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
Zezsta is here, fighting *Dunder the Dwarf*.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Dunder the Dwarf* is here, fighting Zezsta.
Exits: east, [south].

* W S C HP:Fine>wield staffuse staffwield dagger
You stop using a black runed dagger.
You hold a charred staff.

### Huge advantage to us if it worked!! What can they possibly have to compare!!
    HAHHAHAH DIE FOOLS!!  SAURON WILL EAT YOUR CORPSES!!!! ###

* W S C HP:Fine>As you smite the ground with a charred staff, it shatters.
A foul stench pervades the air, as dark fumes rise from the splinters.
You shudder while Nazgúm attempts to force his will upon you.

* W S C HP:Fine>
You masterfully wield a black runed dagger, looking very evil-minded.

* W S C HP:Fine>
You suddenly notice Amicus.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Dunder the Dwarf* sends Zezsta sprawling with a powerful bash.

* W S C HP:Fine>k *elf
*agg*Dunder the Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You pierce *Dunder the Dwarf*'s left arm very hard and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt Zezsta:Hurt>lcha mood agg
Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt Zezsta:Hurt>
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
Zezsta is sitting here.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Dunder the Dwarf* is here, fighting Zezsta.
Amicus is standing here.

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt Zezsta:Hurt>f
*Dunder the Dwarf* smites Zezsta's body extremely hard and shatters it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt Zezsta:Hurt>w
Saving Nazgúm.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt Zezsta:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt Zezsta:Hurt>draw bow
You flee head over heels.
Catacombs
Exits: north, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>shoot *elf*
You sheathe a black runed dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
You swiftly draw an embellished longbow from across your back.

o W S C HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Fine>wshoot *elf*
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
Zezsta is here, fighting *Dunder the Dwarf*.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Dunder the Dwarf* is here, fighting Zezsta.
Amicus is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

* W S C HP:Fine>shoot *elf
*\|shoot *elf*Your victim has disappeared!
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

* W S C HP:Fine>Shoot whom?
*Dunder the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dunder the Dwarf* leaves east.

o W S C HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Fine>e
*Dunder the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* W S C HP:Fine>shoot *elf*
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Dunder the Dwarf* approaches Zezsta, trying to smite her.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Catacombs
Exits: north, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Fine>wshoot *elf*
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
Zezsta is here, fighting *Dunder the Dwarf*.
*Dunder the Dwarf* is here, fighting Zezsta.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].
Zezsta seems to have recovered her senses.

* W S C HP:Fine>shoot *elf
*-*Dunder the Dwarf* smites Zezsta's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

shoot *elf*|/-\Zezsta panics, and attempts to flee.
Zezsta leaves east.

*Dunder the Dwarf* leaves east.
You shoot *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*'s right foot extremely hard.
You swiftly dodge *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.
You try to hit *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>\|/-\shoot *elf*|
You suddenly notice Amicus.
Amicus lightly shoots *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*'s body and tickles it.

You shoot *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*'s right foot hard.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C HP:Fine *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>shoot *elf
*\*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

shoot *elf*-Amicus nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

You strongly shoot *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*'s left leg.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W S C HP:Fine *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>|eshoot *elf
*/-\*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

o W S C HP:Fine>eshoot *elf*
Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Fine>Zezsta has arrived from the east.
Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Fine>
Catacombs
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.
Zezsta has arrived from the west.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*
Dunder the Dwarf* approaches Zezsta, trying to smite her.
Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Fine>n
Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>k *elf*
Narrow Tunnel
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>
You approach *
Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*, trying to hit him.
You swiftly dodge *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.

* W S C HP:Fine *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>k *dwarf*
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W S C HP:Fine *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>They aren't here.

* W S C HP:Fine *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You try to hit *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

o W S C HP:Fine>dra
You hang an embellished longbow across your back.
You masterfully draw a black runed dagger, looking very evil-minded.

o W S C HP:Fine>agge
You suddenly notice *Mulgrim the Beorning Man*.

### eh, where'd this bugger come from, ok I think maybe he hide inside,
we're still ok though, corpses for sauron!! ###

* W S C HP:Fine>k *elf*cha mood agg
Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o W S C HP:Fine>se
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Fine>k *elf*
Narrow Tunnel
Zezsta is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>s
*Dunder the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
They aren't here.

* W S C HP:Fine>k *elf*
Catacombs
*Mulgrim the Beorning Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.
Zezsta has arrived from the north.
Zezsta leaves west.

* W S C HP:Fine>They aren't here.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Dunder the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

* W S C HP:Fine>e
*Mulgrim the Beorning Man* pierces your left foot extremely hard and tickles
it.
You lightly pierce *Mulgrim the Beorning Man*'s head and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Mulgrim the Beorning Man*:Fine>k *elf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Zezsta has arrived from the west.

* W S C HP:Fine *Mulgrim the Beorning Man*:Fine>
*
Dunder the Dwarf* leaves north.
They aren't here.

* W S C HP:Fine *Mulgrim the Beorning Man*:Fine>fnw
You flee head over heels.
Narrow Tunnel
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*
Dunder the Dwarf* leaves south.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Fine>
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>ws
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, east.

o W S C HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Fine>ne
Catacombs
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Fine>es
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Fine>e
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, east.

o W S C HP:Fine>e
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>e
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Fine>es
Narrow Tunnel
Amicus is standing here.
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Catacombs
*Mulgrim the Beorning Man* is standing here.
Zezsta is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Mulgrim the Beorning Man* leaves north.
*Dunder the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Zezsta leaves north.

* W S C HP:Fine>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Fine>n
*Dunder the Dwarf* leaves north.

o W S C HP:Fine>
Narrow Tunnel
*Mulgrim the Beorning Man* is standing here.
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>w
Zezsta has arrived from the west.
*Dunder the Dwarf* smites Zezsta's right foot extremely hard and shatters it.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Zezsta panics, and attempts to flee.
Zezsta leaves west.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Narrow Tunnel
Zezsta is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>
Zezsta leaves east.

o W S C HP:Fine>e
*Dunder the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Narrow Tunnel
*Mulgrim the Beorning Man* is here, fighting Zezsta.
Zezsta is here, fighting *Mulgrim the Beorning Man*.
Exits: east, south, west.
Zezsta panics, and attempts to flee.
Zezsta leaves east.

* W S C HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
Zezsta has arrived from the west.

* W S C HP:Fine>w
You suddenly notice Amicus.
*Dunder the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* W S C HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
Zezsta panics, and attempts to flee.
Zezsta leaves west.
You pierce *Dunder the Dwarf*'s head and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!
Zezsta has arrived from the west.

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*
Mulgrim the Beorning Man* pounds your right arm extremely hard.
Zezsta leaves east.
You're already fighting!
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the west.

### oh jimminie ;p ###

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Dunder the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dunder the Dwarf* leaves south.

* W S C HP:Fine *Mulgrim the Beorning Man*:Fine>f
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the west.
You pierce *Mulgrim the Beorning Man*'s left leg and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Mulgrim the Beorning Man*:Fine>w
*Dunder the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the west.
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the west.
A pony has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Waldo the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

### Yea ok, I guess this army counteracts the power of my charred staff!  bastards,
Sauron was hungry!! ###

You flee head over heels.
Narrow Tunnel
Zezsta is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, east.
Zezsta has arrived from the east.

o W S C HP:Fine>
You hear some apparently rather far noise coming from the east.

o W S C HP:Fine>ws
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Fine>wim
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Fine>cha mood wim

Ok.

o W S C HP:Fine>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Fine>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Fine>e
Narrow Tunnel
Amicus is here, fighting *Waldo the Dwarf*.
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Waldo the Dwarf* is here, fighting Amicus.
Exits: east, west.
Zezsta has arrived from the west.

* W S C HP:Fine>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Fine>e
*Dunder the Dwarf* smites Zezsta's right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
Zezsta is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You suddenly notice *Mulgrim the Beorning Man*.
*Mulgrim the Beorning Man* pounds Amicus' body extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Fine>s
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>
Catacombs
Exits: north, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>w
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: east, [south].

* W S C HP:Fine>en
Catacombs
Exits: north, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>e
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

* W S C HP:Fine>
You swiftly dodge *a Dwarf*'s attempt to cleave you.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* yells 'REVENGE FROM OOC'
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You lightly pierce *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>fen
You flee head over heels.
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>
Narrow Tunnel
*Dunder the Dwarf* is here, fighting Zezsta.
*Waldo the Dwarf* is standing here.
Zezsta is lying here, incapacitated.
*Mulgrim the Beorning Man* is here, fighting Zezsta.
Exits: east, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Mulgrim the Beorning Man* pounds Zezsta's body extremely hard and shatters
it.
Your blood freezes as you hear Zezsta's death cry.
Zezsta has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of Zezsta.

### that was fast ###

* W S C HP:Fine>
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>e
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Mulgrim the Beorning Man* is standing here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>s
*Mulgrim the Beorning Man* leaves west.

* W S C HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Fine>w
*Dunder the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
You pierce *Dunder the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>w
*Waldo the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You swiftly dodge *Dunder the Dwarf*'s attempt to smite you.

* W S C HP:Fine *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>fnw
You flee head over heels.
Narrow Tunnel
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Fine>
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Waldo the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
You suddenly notice *Mulgrim the Beorning Man*.

* W S C HP:Fine>w
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, east.

o W S C HP:Fine>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Fine>n
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the east.

o W S C HP:Fine>
Catacombs
*Grimwold the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
*Grimwold the Dwarf* leaves north.

o W S C HP:Fine>
Ancient Chamber
A dark wraith is here, fighting *Alida the Silvan Elf*.
A spirit-soldier is here, fighting *Alida the Silvan Elf*.
A spirit-soldier is here, fighting *Alida the Silvan Elf*.
*Alida the Silvan Elf* is here, fighting a dark wraith.
*Grimwold the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
*Alida the Silvan Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W S C HP:Fine>h q/
You hear some apparently rather far noise coming from the south.
You attempt to hide yourself.

*Alida the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alida the Silvan Elf* leaves south.

*Grimwold the Dwarf* leaves north.

You hear some apparently close noise coming from the south.

s*Grimwold the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
You can't hide while people are looking.

* W S C HP:Fine>e
Catacombs
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Fine>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Fine>ee
Narrow Tunnel
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.
You suddenly notice *Mulgrim the Beorning Man*.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Alida the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Waldo the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>e
*Alida the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Dunder the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

* W S C HP:Fine>e
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Waldo the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>s
Narrow Tunnel
*Alida the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.
You suddenly notice *Mulgrim the Beorning Man*.
*Mulgrim the Beorning Man* strongly pounds your left leg and tickles it.
You try to pierce *Mulgrim the Beorning Man*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine *Mulgrim the Beorning Man*:Fine>
*Dunder the Dwarf* smites your right hand extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Fine *Mulgrim the Beorning Man*:Fine>
*
Waldo the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the west.
You flee head over heels.
Catacombs
Exits: north, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>fen
You flee head over heels.
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
Exits: east, [south].

o W S C HP:Fine>e
Catacombs
Exits: north, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>
Narrow Tunnel
*Mulgrim the Beorning Man* is standing here.
*Alida the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>e
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Waldo the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* leaves east.
*a Hobbit* leaves east.
A pony leaves east.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
*Waldo the Dwarf* leaves east.
You hear some very close noise.
*Waldo the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Narrow Tunnel
*Mulgrim the Beorning Man* is standing here.
*Alida the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Mulgrim the Beorning Man* leaves south.
*Alida the Silvan Elf* leaves south.

* W S C HP:Fine>ne
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*
Dunder the Dwarf* leaves south.
*a Dwarf* tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.
*Waldo the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* leaves south.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* leaves south.
*a Hobbit* leaves south.
A pony leaves south.
*Waldo the Dwarf* leaves south.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the south.
eYou barely pierce *a Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Catacombs
*Mulgrim the Beorning Man* is standing here.
*Alida the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Waldo the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>
You swiftly dodge *
Waldo the Dwarf*'s attempt to cleave you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine *Waldo the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Dunder the Dwarf* leaves north.
*Alida the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Mulgrim the Beorning Man* leaves west.
*Alida the Silvan Elf* leaves west.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* leaves west.
*a Hobbit* leaves west.
A pony leaves west.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the west.
You flee head over heels.
Narrow Tunnel
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>fen
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
You flee head over heels.
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>
Narrow Tunnel
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Fine>
*
Dunder the Dwarf* leaves east.
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>s
You hear some close noise.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has suddenly arrived.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Dunder the Dwarf* leaves west.
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
You try to pierce *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You hear some very close noise.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* W S C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>wf
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>w
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the east.
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the east.
A pony has arrived from the east.
*Waldo the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Alida the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the east.
You flee head over heels.
Narrow Tunnel
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

* W S C HP:Fine>n
You flee head over heels.
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Waldo the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Alida the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
wYou suddenly notice *Mulgrim the Beorning Man*.
*Waldo the Dwarf* leaves west.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You lightly pierce *a Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>wfwnw
*Alida the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* leaves west.
*a Hobbit* leaves west.
A pony leaves west.
*Mulgrim the Beorning Man* leaves west.
*Alida the Silvan Elf* leaves west.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the west.
You flee head over heels.
Narrow Tunnel
*Waldo the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Alida the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.
You suddenly notice *Mulgrim the Beorning Man*.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*
Alida the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Waldo the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
*Mulgrim the Beorning Man* pounds your body extremely hard.
Amicus has arrived from the north.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Waldo the Dwarf*:Healthy>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Waldo the Dwarf* strongly cleaves your right leg and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Waldo the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You are already attempting to flee!
You flee head over heels.
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>n
Narrow Tunnel
*Waldo the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Mulgrim the Beorning Man* is standing here.
*Alida the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Amicus is standing here.
Exits: north, east.
*Alida the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* W S C HP:Hurt>w
*Waldo the Dwarf* approaches Amicus, trying to cleave him.
Catacombs
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
*Dunder the Dwarf* leaves south.

o W S C HP:Hurt>wn
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Hurt>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the south.
Ancient Chamber
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Hurt>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...
A spirit-soldier passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

o W S C HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Hurt>
Wide Stairs
*Grimwold the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, up.

* W S C HP:Hurt>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Grimwold the Dwarf* leaves south.

o W S C HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Hurt>sss
Ancient Chamber
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Hurt>
Catacombs
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
Tekwa tells you 'I'll just send you a mumemail, reply whenever :)'

* W S C HP:Hurt>
*
Waldo the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
Narrow Tunnel
*Grimwold the Dwarf* is standing here.
Amicus is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

* W S C HP:Hurt>es
*Grimwold the Dwarf* pounds Amicus' right leg hard.
Amicus tries to pierce *Grimwold the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Hurt>w
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...
You hear some close noise.

o W S C HP:Hurt>
Narrow Tunnel
*Grimwold the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

* W S C HP:Hurt>l s
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the east.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
*
Grimwold the Dwarf* leaves north.
Amicus has arrived from the north.
Nothing special there...

* W S C HP:Hurt>w
*Dunder the Dwarf* leaves north.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the east.

o W S C HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Hurt>l se
*Dunder the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
Nothing special there...
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the east.
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the east.
A pony has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Alida the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the east.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
*
Dunder the Dwarf* smites Amicus' left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Dwarf* tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You lightly pierce *a Dwarf*'s left hand and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You suddenly notice *Mulgrim the Beorning Man*.
*Mulgrim the Beorning Man* pounds your head hard and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>s
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* leaves north.
*a Hobbit* leaves north.
A pony leaves north.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the north.
You flee head over heels.
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, west.
Amicus has arrived from the west.

o W S C HP:Hurt>f
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Hurt>e
You flee head over heels.
Narrow Tunnel
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Mulgrim the Beorning Man* is standing here.
*Alida the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Grimwold the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the north.
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the north.
A pony has arrived from the north.
*Waldo the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Waldo the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Waldo the Dwarf*:Fine>s
*Mulgrim the Beorning Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
*Dunder the Dwarf* leaves east.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Catacombs
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Hurt>
Narrow Tunnel
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Mulgrim the Beorning Man* is standing here.
*Alida the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Grimwold the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Waldo the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
*Grimwold the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Grimwold the Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Hobbit* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Grimwold the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* leaves north.
*a Hobbit* leaves north.
A pony leaves north.
*Waldo the Dwarf* leaves north.
*Mulgrim the Beorning Man* leaves north.
*Alida the Silvan Elf* leaves north.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the north.
You flee head over heels.
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>f
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

o W S C HP:Hurt>o W S C HP:Hurt>n
You flee head over heels.
Narrow Tunnel
*Grimwold the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

* W S C HP:Hurt>e
Catacombs
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Waldo the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Mulgrim the Beorning Man* is standing here.
*Alida the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

* W S C HP:Hurt>wim
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* leaves south.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* leaves south.
*a Hobbit* leaves south.
A pony leaves south.
*Waldo the Dwarf* leaves south.
*Mulgrim the Beorning Man* leaves south.
*Alida the Silvan Elf* leaves south.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the south.

o W S C HP:Hurt>ncha mood wim

eOk.

o W S C HP:Hurt>
Ancient Chamber
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Hurt>
You hear some apparently rather far noise coming from the south.
Alas, you cannot go that way...
A spirit-soldier passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

o W S C HP:Hurt>en
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Hurt>
Wide Stairs
Exits: south, up.

o W S C HP:Hurt>sn
Ancient Chamber
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Hurt>
Wide Stairs
Exits: south, up.

o W S C HP:Hurt>h q|
You attempt to hide yourself.

Ok.

o W S C HP:Hurt>
You hear some apparently rather far noise coming from the south.

o W S C HP:Hurt>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the south.

o W S C HP:Hurt>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the south.

o W S C HP:Hurt>
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the south.
A pony has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Waldo the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Alida the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.

* W S C HP:Hurt>sss
*a Dwarf* leaves south.
Ancient Chamber
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A spirit-soldier is here, fighting *Mulgrim the Beorning Man*.
A spirit-soldier is here, fighting *Mulgrim the Beorning Man*.
*Mulgrim the Beorning Man* is here, fighting a spirit-soldier.
*Grimwold the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
*Mulgrim the Beorning Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mulgrim the Beorning Man* leaves south.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
Catacombs
*Mulgrim the Beorning Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

* W S C HP:Hurt>s
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: north, east.

o W S C HP:Hurt>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Hurt>s
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Hurt>ws
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Hurt>
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: north, east.
You suddenly notice *Mulgrim the Beorning Man*.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

* W S C HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
You lightly pierce *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>e
You flee head over heels.
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Hurt>sf
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Hurt>s
Catacombs
Exits: north, west.

o W S C HP:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

* W S C HP:Hurt>w
*Dunder the Dwarf* leaves east.
The irondoor seems to be closed.

o W S C HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Dunder the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
*Dunder the Dwarf* tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.
You barely pierce *Dunder the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickle it.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Hurt *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>get rock sablewield rockthrow rock irondoor
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* W S C HP:Hurt *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You get a twisted rock fragment from a sable pouch.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the east.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>w
You stop using a black runed dagger.
You hold a twisted rock fragment.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Dunder the Dwarf*:Hurt>sopen irondooropen irondoorw
As you throw a twisted rock fragment at the irondoor, there is an explosion.
The irondoor seems to blur for a while.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the east.
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the east.
A pony has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
You flee head over heels.
Catacombs
Exits: north, west.

o W S C HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: east, [south].
You suddenly notice *Mulgrim the Beorning Man*.
*Mulgrim the Beorning Man* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Mulgrim the Beorning Man*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Catacombs
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>s
*a Dwarf* tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>open irondoor
You don't see any irondoor here.
*a Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to hit him.

* W S C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>sw
You don't see any irondoor here.
You flee head over heels.
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Hurt>open irondoor
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Hurt>ws
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Hurt>
You hear some close noise.
You don't see any irondoor here.

o W S C HP:Hurt>open irondoorws
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Hurt>s
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Grimwold the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Alida the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

* W S C HP:Hurt>ws
You don't see any irondoor here.

* W S C HP:Hurt>open irondoors
*Alida the Silvan Elf* leaves east.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Hurt>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Hurt>s
*Waldo the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
You don't see any irondoor here.

* W S C HP:Hurt>s
*Alida the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the east.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Hurt>es
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Waldo the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

### hehe shit, where the fuck did i flee too ;p ###

* W S C HP:Hurt *Waldo the Dwarf*:Fine>
*
Alida the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* yells 'dont go alone'
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Hurt *Waldo the Dwarf*:Fine>
You don't see any irondoor here.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* yells 'dont go alone'
You flee head over heels.
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Hurt>fs
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Hurt>e
Narrow Tunnel
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
Catacombs
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Dunder the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Mulgrim the Beorning Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* leaves north.
*a Hobbit* leaves north.
A pony leaves north.
*Dunder the Dwarf* leaves north.
*Mulgrim the Beorning Man* leaves north.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the north.

o W S C HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Hurt>ws
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the north.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Hurt>open irondoors
You flee head over heels.
Narrow Tunnel
*Alida the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>open irondoor
*Waldo the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
Catacombs
Exits: north, west.

o W S C HP:Hurt>sw
Alas, you cannot go that way...
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the north.

o W S C HP:Hurt>s
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
Exits: east, [south].

o W S C HP:Hurt>The irondoor seems to be closed.

o W S C HP:Hurt>sopen irondoors
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the east.
Ok.

o W S C HP:Hurt>
Before the Iron Door
Exits: (north), south.

o W S C HP:Hurt>ss
It's already open!

o W S C HP:Hurt>
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

### ... ###

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Karash, the Captain of the Tower, stands here alert for enemies.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: (east).

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>narr hehe SHITLOADS of pukes in bw ;p
Ok.

### was nasty ;p ###



2002/05/17 05:07, Chudwicki:Rated: Good 
Nice escape. Typical pukes call so many.

2002/05/17 05:09, Zezsta: 
Well I haven't really been active mumer for over 1 year maybe more, lost count the day I quit actually. But it goes to show you how fast you can really die when you are rusty in pk. Not sure how that dwarf managed to do so much damage to me even though i was in full heavy/thick metal. I guess I'm just outdated these days of what mume is all about. Fun fight nonetheless, just too bad that huge group had to ruin a good fight. Lame imho ...

2002/05/17 05:12, Dunder: 
Just as Eldrasil yells, this was mostly about revenge for darkies coming 9 for 4 in ooc. Trapping was mindbogglingly boring as usual, so I've had my fill for now. Didn't even get my damn revenge! :P

2002/05/17 05:19, Nazgum: 
well it was kinda exciting and fun for me (probably dull to read ;p), sure wish I coulda pounded when dunder was bad ;p

2002/05/17 05:36, Chudwicki:Rated: Good 
Well you can't pound because you beacame a pure thief...a/k/a pure pussy (with aplogies to Vaire).

2002/05/17 06:07, Shadrach:Rated: Awful 
As if nazgum hasnt done his share of 20 vs 3 traps in like hmm bbt? necro? Remember when Anolad ripped like a lil bitch vs 2 trolls in necro altho u came with 10 others huh? Nazgum u pathetic little teen. *SPIT*

2002/05/17 06:18, Nazgum: 
hehe shadrach rocks, although I'm not sure i get his point, this was hardly a whine log about overkill or something, it was just kinda funny at the time

2002/05/17 06:33, Enforcer:Rated: Good 
well, done nazgum, too bad eldrasil was trapping like a pathetic beyatch :) POKE eldrasil

2002/05/17 07:01, Fëagil:  Rated: Average 
Well you're the leader of the scout guild and all, but aren't you a little rusty with bow useage? :P You should have shot in the same room imo, with embe you have PLENTY of OB against a smiter, without the need for the sneak bonus. Just a thought. And warsword has delay 150 while embe has 75... Should try out if you fit 2 shots in 1 hitround.

2002/05/17 07:35, Razoor:Rated: Average 
Nice escape, pukes suck :)

2002/05/17 07:40, Luke:Rated: Good 
yeah, i was surpised too , u tryed shoot , he smited u and u insta fled , that happaned like 5 times , although after that smite u had 2 free shots on him or atleast 1 if u dont want to get bashed :P
could make some difference

2002/05/17 07:47, Gilmándir:  Rated: Average 
yeah pretty fun in midlog when it turned out both had 1 extra person hiding =) got boring though when zillions puke appearad =/

2002/05/17 07:47, Alantir:Rated: Good 
I liked this log... Thing is that after Mulgrim showed up the fight was won by miles, and I think it was won for whities even 2v3 since Zezsta took a beating in the beginning.

Seems there was a bw-group to start with, and then when it heard darkies was around some more came. Nice getting out and so...

2002/05/17 08:08, Gray:Rated: Good 
Well-known bw backtrap, shrug, just poorly executed. If pukes woulda locked door from inside, not blocked only, it woulda been 100% granted kills, because w/o key you woulda never unlocked it, and door is nobreak. Good work from Nazgum's side, fuckup from pukes :P

2002/05/17 08:33, Britney: 
excuse me Gray... how the can you backtrap someone who is not trapping? atleast i think Nazgum was not trying to trap in here

2002/05/17 08:40, Maal:   
The door is not nobreak from inside.

2002/05/17 08:48, Rogon:  Rated: Average 
Gray, get half a clue before you talk like you knew something.

I found it halfway entertaining, the first half. After that it was just a question of what trapper outhought the other trapper, kind of.

2002/05/17 09:01, Ainagul: 
Was BW alive? I was hoping Naz would lure BW down and cause mayhem in puke group, as one buffs BW and rest spam k *orc*.

2002/05/17 09:26, Alantir:Rated: Good 
Nazgum worded his comments so it would seem he didn't try to trap... was an attempt though, and there's no doubt in my mind that if he had 5 more legend sneakers available he'd use'em all.

But now the best he could do was trying to get a fair fight... and cudos for atleast trying to fight. I know too many 'brave' darkies that would just leave and not even attempt anything.

2002/05/17 09:27, Gilmándir:  Rated: Average 
yes ainagul would be funny but would probably not make any differance
bw sucks =/

2002/05/17 09:53, Tukanek: 
Comf Zesta
Dont quit i'm back after 2 - 2.5 years.
Well no fun at start (you almost like newbie --> i ruined most of my old chars making theirs stats like max STR DEX CON for warriors, INT WIS WIL for casters) but mume can be still fun :) make newbie and train your skills and you'll grow up again :+)
But you must watchout bashtraps, following someone inside closed etc.
instead Thorac spaming sleep/stab on you, or
bash/flee/stab thieves bash\flee\charge warriors etc :+)

Every time gods make change to make it more balanced all plrs will try find out something new to make easy kills

2002/05/17 09:54, Tukanek: 
btw, forgot gratz to nazgum's escape

2002/05/17 11:24, Gretna:Rated: Good 
heheh gray says door is nobreak- yet nazgum rocks it and it blurs :)- nice escape !!!!i didnt get why 1 did stand irondoor to reblock ect?

2002/05/17 11:31, Mestan:Rated: Average 
Oh, that's the eldrasil guy who gets pissed if you call him a trapper, har har har har. And to bad nazgum didnt mobdie or anything, you lame piece of shit

2002/05/17 11:53, Gray:Rated: Good 
Shrug, when some group is exping, and some group on the other side notices it and tries to get low warriors and manaless casters after they did some smob, I call it a trap. Then, when this group calls another one, which was hidden in the area, I call it backtrap. Did I misused these terms?

Gretna, Nazgum rocked block from the door. It usually takes 2 rocks/breaks on blocked door - first one destroys block if blocker got low will/no luck on save roll, and second destroys door if it's breakable. Soo... whats wrong? I did this backtrap myself quite some times, and every time we blocked AND locked it, nobody was able to leave.

2002/05/17 12:00, Wryak: 
Um they didn't have anyone 'hiding' inside, as it was, plain and simple, a TRAP so they musta decayed tracks etc. .P

2002/05/17 12:04, Molak: 
Are you drunk Gilmandir? BW can be crucial in a fight like that.

2002/05/17 12:32, Luke:Rated: Good 
since when its no nobreak from inside Maal? always was no break, though i'm getting rusty lately when not playing
Ainagul,BW was dead cause that hugegroup was all the time in BW treasure room obviously
Gretna, u can break block on nobreak doors too
Mestan, i'm glad to tell u once again that u r poor preteen moron

2002/05/17 12:37, Mestan:Rated: Average 
Im still 2 years younger than you Luke and you're still the guy selling teabags on the street. Anyways, it seems Luke is to big moron to realize that maal meant that they didnt look it and you can break the block.

2002/05/17 12:47, Mestan:Rated: Average 
Ok, my secret czeshs sources just informed me that Luke is 26!, that means Im 8 years younger than you and ur way to old to play mume!

2002/05/17 13:21, Gretna:Rated: Good 
this door is nobreak *heh* i think ill go test from the inside - defin good 2 know :)

2002/05/17 13:21, Eldrasil:  Rated: Awful 
First i wanna say thanks to nazgum for pretending to be cool. He jumped 4 friends of mine with 9 inside ooc with sage alive just before this happened. I told the guys we could probably get their foci items back if we pulled a lame trap at bw. Set up the trap and started baiting. Off course the funny trollgroup didnt dare charge at bw - since that would have left them suntrapped for a day (god forbid), the bns from ooc went to tharbad to jerk of leaving only nazgum and a couple of other orcs for us to kill.

But i really do think that if you find it funny to come 9 for a few pukes inside ooc - then you really deserve whatever traps someone can think of to kill you in any horrible way.

2002/05/17 13:30, Mulgrim:   
Prior to us setting a trap in BW, Nazgum and 8 darkies had jumped 4 whities in Redhorn Caves. [read - slaughter]

We were trying to lure that darkie group to BW with tracks. Problem was, tracks were decaying after one tick [so I was told] due to adverse weather conditions. [never heard of this before though]

2002/05/17 13:52, Devastator:Rated: Good 
Boring overkiller pukes :)

Nice escape :P

2002/05/17 15:04, Luke:Rated: Good 
Mestan , poor brain dead sucker , u keep spaming with that teabag something , no idea what is that , but if u enjoy it , just go on

2002/05/17 15:07, Alantir:Rated: Good 
Luke's comments... Too many spaces in too many weird places. Getting a headache trying figuring out even this short one.. :)

2002/05/17 15:18, Fankil: 
I think it was quite obvious what Luke just said, what's so hard to see?

It's sickening when you complain on someone's english/typing (unless it's descs/titles).

2002/05/17 15:38, Mammoth:  Rated: Average 
*gig* I thought nazgum was gonna pull off another miraclestab.

2002/05/17 16:34, Ethar: 
I think Mestan is obsessed with teabags because teabagging other guys is his favorite pastime. Well next to mume.

2002/05/17 17:49, Dunder: 
Devastator says: Boring overkiller pukes :)

This statement actually pisses me off. I could post the log of Nazgum and his boring overkilling darkies in ooc. I won't though, for everbodys mental health. *spit*

2002/05/17 19:07, Mestan:Rated: Average 
Hey, It's a known fact that Luke sells Teabags because he's to stupid to do anything else.

2002/05/17 20:14, Oscarmeyer: 
I was on when Nazzie stormed the redhorn group. By narrates, they definitely thought you were more than 4...they even spent a couple ticks trying to figure out where the others went.

2002/05/18 00:16, Rogon:  Rated: Average 
Ok people, stop pretending mume is about fair fights, but only when it suits you. I would gladly kill for example khird or alf with 10 vs 3 in some trap/backtrap somewhere and cheer wildly while i stomp their corpses to a bloody pulp.

Oh wait, i just did that with alf in wnoc.

2002/05/18 03:36, Goretongue:Rated: Poor 
-yawn- come on naz we're not this bored....are we?


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb  
 Good Alantir, Chudwicki, Devastator, Enforcer, Gray, Gretna, Luke, Mattimeo 
 Average Fëagil, Gilmándir, Mammoth, Mestan, Razoor, Rogon 
 Poor Gattling, Goretongue 
 Awful Eldrasil, Gothmog, Shadrach 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back