Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Is that my blood? (Doreth)comments   back
  
(50 ratings and 7145 hits. Posted 2002/05/18)
******Was exping with newbies on gw when heard some narrates and so one thing led to another and *****
******I find myself outside tall orc about to storm that troll. Was tad worryed about my current link that****
******didnt want go below 200ms for some reason, but then again only 1 troll so lets charge. Sorry about***
******it beeing so long but blame darkies not me that it took so long.				        *****	

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>l
Shadowed Path
Joonatan is standing here trying to concentrate.   **Lev 24
Beleriand the Elf is here, riding a horse.  **Lev 16
Kraam is standing here. **legend
Deain is standing here. **Dunno

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>op brush
Ok.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Shadowed Path
Exits: (east), west.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Beleriand says 'in?'

You see:
   - a track of a Dwarf coming from the east (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of a Dwarf coming from the east (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of a Dwarf coming from the east (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Troll* leading west (done less than 6 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Troll* coming from the east (done less than 6 hours ago).

say mul savi
You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else. **had a very fishy feeling this is trap but then again how could it be? :P **

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Lowyn narrates 'I miss steele!'
Ok.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>say seems he alone
w
Ok.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Beleriand says 'all protect me :)'

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Before a Stone House
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
Exits: north, east.


* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Kraam says 'let0s kill'

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
A Crude Stone Shelter
A diamond-back rattlesnake is coiled here, ready to strike.
Exits: east, south.

ACK! Beleriand didn't follow you, you lost him.
A rattlesnake lightly hits Joonatan's left foot and tickles it.
A rattlesnake sinks its fangs into Joonatan's leg, but he is unaffected.
Joonatan cleaves a rattlesnake's body extremely hard.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k snake
You cleave a rattlesnake's body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* C Mana:Burning a rattlesnake:Hurt Joonatan:Fine>ca
b
cha mood agg
Ok.

* C Mana:Burning a rattlesnake:Hurt Joonatan:Fine>bash

Kraam cleaves a rattlesnake's head extremely hard and shatters it.

Joonatan sends a rattlesnake sprawling with a powerful bash.

Deain joins Kraam's fight.
Deain joins Kraam's fight.
Deain pounds a rattlesnake's tail extremely hard and shatters it.

Beleriand has arrived from the south.

Beleriand joins your fight.
Beleriand smites a rattlesnake's body extremely hard and shatters it.

Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
Joonatan cleaves a rattlesnake's body extremely hard and shatters it.
A rattlesnake is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* C Mana:Burning a rattlesnake:Awful Joonatan:Fine>
Beleriand smites a rattlesnake's tail extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
Your blood freezes as you hear a rattlesnake's death cry.
get coins corpse
A rattlesnake is dead! R.I.P.

* C Mana:Burning>
You can't find a coins in the corpse.

* C Mana:Burning>say just hitflee troll if mobs
e
Ok.

* C>
A Side Room
A musty loaf of bread has been left here.
Exits: west.

* C>op floor
d
k *troll*
Ok.

* C>
Eerie Intersection
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
Exits: east, west, (up).

* C>They aren't here.

* C>
Beleriand leaves << WEST >>.

* C>trt
Beleriand has arrived from the west.
track *troll*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

A cockroach has arrived from the east.

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading down
 (done less than 6 hours ago).

* C>
Beleriand says 'not w'

* C>op runes
Ok.

* C>tr
You stop tracking your victim.

* C>d
k *troll*
Dank Passageway
*a Man* is resting here.
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* is resting here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: west, (up).

* C>
You cleave *Rotmos the Hill Troll*'s body extremely hard.
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* pounds your left leg and tickles it.

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Fine>
*a Man* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Fine>
Kraam cleaves *Rotmos the Hill Troll*'s left foot extremely hard.
An uruk-hai orc barely slashes your right hand and tickles it.

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Fine>
*a Man* closes the runes.
A demon wolf strongly hits your left foot and tickles it.

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Fine>
A demon wolf says 'I hill hunz you unhil you're dead, Dorefv!'
An uruk-hai orc fails to slash you.
An uruk-hai orc says 'YOU! Daragh! Yea fill gia giwali yoel kamo.'
An uruk-hai orc fails to smite you.

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Fine>
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Fine>
A demon wolf hits your head and tickles it.

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Fine>
A demon wolf says 'I hill wunx you unxil you're dead, Doretx!'

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Fine>
Joonatan cleaves *Rotmos the Hill Troll*'s right arm extremely hard.
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
You cleave *Rotmos the Hill Troll*'s right hand extremely hard.

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Hurt>b
Beleriand tries to smite *a Man*, but he parries successfully.
bash
A tall orc fails to slash you.
An uruk-hai orc barely slashes your left leg and tickles it.

Deain pounds *Rotmos the Hill Troll*'s right foot extremely hard and tickles
it.
A demon wolf barely hits your left arm and tickles it.

An uruk-hai orc tries to slash Kraam, but he parries successfully.

*Rotmos the Hill Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!

*Rotmos the Hill Troll* leaves << WEST >>.

* C HP:Fine a tall orc:Healthy>
*a Man* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
= EXIT up BLOCKED =-
An uruk-hai orc joins an uruk-hai orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Say geopbye, scum!'
*a Man* strongly slashes Beleriand's right foot and tickles it.

* C HP:Fine a tall orc:Healthy>
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Fine a tall orc:Healthy>
Joonatan leaves << WEST >>.
A demon wolf barely hits your left leg and tickles it.

* C HP:Fine a tall orc:Healthy>
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

* C HP:Fine a tall orc:Healthy>w

Joonatan has arrived from the west.
A demon wolf barely hits your body and tickles it.

* C HP:Fine a tall orc:Healthy>k *troll*

*Rotmos the Hill Troll* leaves << WEST >>.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Man* leaves << WEST >>.

* C HP:Fine a tall orc:Healthy>They aren't here.
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* has arrived from the west.
*a Man* has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Fine a tall orc:Healthy>
You fail to intercept *Rotmos the Hill Troll*'s blow.
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* pounds Beleriand's head extremely hard.
Beleriand smites *Rotmos the Hill Troll*'s right foot extremely hard.

* C HP:Fine a tall orc:Healthy>
Joonatan approaches *Rotmos the Hill Troll*, trying to cleave him.

* C HP:Fine a tall orc:Healthy>f
Beleriand panics, and attempts to flee.
Beleriand leaves << WEST >>.
You flee head over heels.
Dank Passageway
Beleriand the Elf is standing here.
Exits: east.

* C HP:Fine>
A tall orc has arrived from the east.
An uruk-hai orc has arrived from the east.
An uruk-hai orc has arrived from the east.
An uruk-hai orc has arrived from the east.
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Fine>
You fail to intercept a tall orc's blow.
A tall orc approaches Beleriand, trying to slash him.

* C HP:Fine>e
Dank Passageway
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting Kraam.
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting Kraam.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Kraam is here, fighting an uruk-hai orc.
Deain is standing here.
Joonatan is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: west.

* C HP:Fine>k *troll*
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* has arrived from the west.
You cleave *Rotmos the Hill Troll*'s left foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
A demon wolf fails to hit you.

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Hurt>
Joonatan cleaves *Rotmos the Hill Troll*'s right hand extremely hard.

*a Man* leaves << WEST >>.

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Wounded>
Beleriand has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Wounded>
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Rotmos the Hill Troll* leaves << WEST >>.

* C HP:Fine a demon wolf:Healthy>b
bash
*a Man* has arrived from the west.
Beleriand approaches *a Man*, trying to smite him.
*a Man* slashes Beleriand's right leg hard and tickles it.

Joonatan leaves << WEST >>.
Kraam panics, and attempts to flee.

f

*a Man* begins some strange incantations...
A demon wolf strongly hits Kraam's right hand and tickles it.

A demon wolf says 'I xill hunh you unzil you're dead, Kraam!'

* C HP:Fine a demon wolf:Healthy>Beleriand panics, and attempts to flee.
Beleriand leaves << WEST >>.
You flee head over heels.
Dank Passageway
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* is here, fighting Joonatan.
Joonatan is here, fighting *Rotmos the Hill Troll*.
Beleriand the Elf is standing here.
Exits: east.

* C HP:Fine>
An uruk-hai orc says 'YUA! Toliloand! Yoa wirl boi tonele yeul tina.'
You intercept an uruk-hai orc's blow.
An uruk-hai orc fails to smite you.

* C HP:Fine an uruk-hai orc:Healthy>k *troll*

* C HP:Fine an uruk-hai orc:Healthy>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

k *troll*

* C HP:Fine an uruk-hai orc:Healthy>
Beleriand leaves << EAST >>.
You cleave an uruk-hai orc's right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* C HP:Fine an uruk-hai orc:Fine>
*a Man* has arrived from the east.
An uruk-hai orc tries to slash Joonatan, but he parries successfully.

f

* C HP:Fine an uruk-hai orc:Fine>
Joonatan sends *Rotmos the Hill Troll* sprawling with a powerful bash.

* C HP:Fine an uruk-hai orc:Fine>
Joonatan swiftly dodges a tall orc's attempt to slash him.

* C HP:Fine an uruk-hai orc:Fine>
Beleriand has arrived from the east.
An uruk-hai orc lightly slashes Joonatan's left foot and tickles it.

* C HP:Fine an uruk-hai orc:Fine>
* C HP:Fine an uruk-hai orc:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Beleriand tries to smite *a Man*, but he parries successfully.
*a Man* begins some strange incantations...
Kraam has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Fine an uruk-hai orc:Fine>
A demon wolf has arrived from the east.
A demon wolf has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Fine an uruk-hai orc:Fine>
Joonatan cleaves *Rotmos the Hill Troll*'s right hand extremely hard.

* C HP:Fine an uruk-hai orc:Fine>
A demon wolf lightly hits Joonatan's right foot and tickles it.
An uruk-hai orc smites your right foot and tickles it.

* C HP:Fine an uruk-hai orc:Fine>
A demon wolf says 'I will zunh you unzil you're dead, Joonaxan!'
You cleave an uruk-hai orc's body extremely hard and shatter it.

* C HP:Fine an uruk-hai orc:Hurt>A demon wolf lightly hits Joonatan's body and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* C HP:Fine an uruk-hai orc:Hurt>
A demon wolf says 'I will wunv you unzil you're dead, Joonazan!'
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* C HP:Fine an uruk-hai orc:Hurt>
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* opens the obsidian.

* C HP:Fine an uruk-hai orc:Hurt>
Deain has arrived from the east.
An uruk-hai orc lightly slashes Joonatan's body and tickles it.

* C HP:Fine an uruk-hai orc:Hurt>
*a Man* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Beleriand staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *a Man* hits him.
*a Man* strongly slashes Beleriand's right foot.
You flee head over heels.
Dank Passageway
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
Exits: west.

* C HP:Fine>
You swiftly dodge an uruk-hai orc's attempt to slash you.

* C HP:Fine an uruk-hai orc:Healthy>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* C HP:Fine an uruk-hai orc:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
Dank Passageway
A tall orc is here, fighting Joonatan.
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting Joonatan.
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting Joonatan.
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting Joonatan.
Joonatan is here, fighting a tall orc.
Kraam is standing here.
A demon wolf is here, fighting Joonatan.
A demon wolf is here, fighting Joonatan.
Deain is here, fighting *Rotmos the Hill Troll*.
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* is here, fighting Deain.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: east, (up).

* C HP:Fine>
Beleriand has arrived from above.

* C HP:Fine>k *troll*
k *troll*

Kraam cleaves *Rotmos the Hill Troll*'s left foot extremely hard.
Joonatan panics, and attempts to flee.
Joonatan leaves << EAST >>.

* C HP:Fine>
* C HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*a Man* begins some strange incantations...
An uruk-hai orc approaches Kraam, trying to slash him.
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* C HP:Fine>
Beleriand leaves << EAST >>.

k *troll*

* C HP:Fine>
Joonatan has arrived from the east.
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* pounds Deain's right hand extremely hard.

* C HP:Fine>
Beleriand has arrived from the east.
An uruk-hai orc joins an uruk-hai orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Siy gootbye, wcuh!'
A demon wolf approaches Kraam, trying to hit him.
k *troll*

* C HP:Fine>
Beleriand smites *a Man*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* C HP:Fine>
A demon wolf barely hits Kraam's left arm and tickles it.
*a Man* strongly slashes Beleriand's right hand.
A demon wolf hits Kraam's right foot hard and tickles it.

* C HP:Fine>
You cleave *Rotmos the Hill Troll*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Bad Deain:Fine>
You're already fighting!

*a Man* leaves << UP >>.
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Rotmos the Hill Troll* leaves << EAST >>.

* C HP:Fine>They aren't here.
An uruk-hai orc joins an uruk-hai orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Hey kaogkye, zcus!'
An uruk-hai orc barely smites Kraam's body and tickles it.

* C HP:Fine>
A tall orc joins an uruk-hai orc's fight.
A tall orc says 'U fall dirl yeo mer tmab!'
A tall orc barely slashes Kraam's body and tickles it.

Beleriand panics, and attempts to flee.
Beleriand leaves << EAST >>.
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* has arrived from the east.
Joonatan cleaves *Rotmos the Hill Troll*'s right leg very hard.
Kraam cleaves an uruk-hai orc's left foot extremely hard.

* C HP:Fine>k *troll*
You approach *Rotmos the Hill Troll*, trying to cleave him.

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Bad Joonatan:Fine>cc

*Rotmos the Hill Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Bad Joonatan:Fine>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Bad Joonatan:Fine>
*a Man* has arrived from above.
Deain leaves << UP >>.

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Bad Joonatan:Fine>
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Rotmos the Hill Troll* leaves << UP >>.

* C HP:Fine>ca
cha mood agg
Ok.
An uruk-hai orc barely slashes Kraam's body and tickles it.

* C HP:Fine>k *troll*
They aren't here.

* C HP:Fine>k *troll*
u
k *troll*
They aren't here.
Beleriand has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Fine>
Joonatan leaves << UP >>.

* C HP:Fine>
*a Man* begins some strange incantations...
Obsidian Room
Deain is here, fighting *Rotmos the Hill Troll*.
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* is here, fighting Deain.
Joonatan is standing here.
Exits: south, (down).

* C HP:Fine>
You approach *Rotmos the Hill Troll*, trying to cleave him.

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Bad Deain:Fine>
Silmin narrates 'what stats req for bob?'

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Bad Deain:Fine>
You cleave *Rotmos the Hill Troll*'s right foot extremely hard.
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Rotmos the Hill Troll* leaves << SOUTH >>.

* C HP:Fine>s
k *troll*
Obsidian Room
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north.

* C HP:Fine>
You approach *Rotmos the Hill Troll*, trying to cleave him.
Joonatan cleaves *Rotmos the Hill Troll*'s body very hard and shatters it.

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Bad>
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Bad>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* strongly pounds your left arm and tickles it.

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Bad>n

You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the north.

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Bad>
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Bad>n
k *troll*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Bad>n
k *troll*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Bad>n
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Bad>k *troll*
n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Bad>k *troll*
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Bad>n
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Bad>k *troll*
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Bad>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Bad>k *troll*
You're already fighting!
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* pounds your left foot extremely hard and tickles it.

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Bad>n
k *troll*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Bad>
You're already fighting!
Joonatan sends *Rotmos the Hill Troll* sprawling with a powerful bash.

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Bad>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Bad>k *troll*
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Bad>
You cleave *Rotmos the Hill Troll*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Awful>ca

Joonatan cleaves *Rotmos the Hill Troll*'s left leg extremely hard and
shatters it.

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Awful>cha mood agg
Ok.
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Awful>n
k *troll*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Rotmos the Hill Troll* leaves << NORTH >>.

* C HP:Fine>n
They aren't here.
A demon wolf has arrived from the north.
A demon wolf has arrived from the north.

* C HP:Fine>k *troll*
Obsidian Room
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting Kraam.
Kraam is here, fighting an uruk-hai orc.
Deain is here, fighting an uruk-hai orc.
Exits: south, (down).
Kraam panics, and attempts to flee.
Kraam leaves << SOUTH >>.

* C HP:Fine>They aren't here.

* C HP:Fine>
*Shake the Orc* has arrived from below.  **Ok this is starting to look bad**
*an Orc* has arrived from below.
*an Orc* has arrived from below.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* has arrived from below.
The obsidian closes quietly.

* C HP:Fine>d
The obsidian seems to be closed.
Deain swiftly dodges an uruk-hai orc's attempt to slash him.

* C HP:Fine>k *troll*
They aren't here.

* C HP:Fine>
Deain panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* C HP:Fine>open obsidian 
d
Ok.
A tall orc leaves << SOUTH >>.
An uruk-hai orc leaves << SOUTH >>.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the south.

* C HP:Fine>
*an Orc* begins some strange incantations...
Dank Passageway
Exits: east, (up).

* C HP:Fine>
Deain has arrived from above.

* C HP:Fine>k *troll*
They aren't here.

* C HP:Fine>e
Dank Passageway
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
Exits: west.
An uruk-hai orc says 'YGA! Bolegm! Yoa warl dai dohora youl giho.'
You swiftly dodge an uruk-hai orc's attempt to slash you.
You cleave an uruk-hai orc's body extremely hard.

* C HP:Fine an uruk-hai orc:Fine>
An uruk-hai orc barely slashes your head and tickles it.

* C HP:Fine an uruk-hai orc:Fine>f
*an Orc* yells 'FIGHT'
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* C HP:Fine an uruk-hai orc:Fine>
Beleriand leaves << WEST >>.

* C HP:Fine an uruk-hai orc:Fine>
Joonatan opens the runes.
The runes closes quietly.

* C HP:Fine an uruk-hai orc:Fine>
Beleriand has arrived from the west.
You flee head over heels.
Dank Passageway
Deain is standing here.
Kraam is standing here.
Exits: east, (up).

* C HP:Fine>
*Shake the Orc* has arrived from above.
*an Orc* has arrived from above.
*an Orc* has arrived from above.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* has arrived from above.

* C HP:Fine>e
Dank Passageway
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
Joonatan is standing here.
Beleriand the Elf is standing here.
Exits: west.

* C HP:Fine>
Joonatan leaves << WEST >>.

* C HP:Fine>
Beleriand opens the runes.
The runes closes quietly.

* C HP:Fine>

Joonatan has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Fine>open runes 
u
Ok.

* C HP:Fine>Joonatan leaves << UP >>.
The runes closes quietly.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* C HP:Fine>
You intercept an uruk-hai orc's blow.
You swiftly dodge an uruk-hai orc's attempt to slash you.
You cleave an uruk-hai orc's right arm extremely hard and shatter it.

* C HP:Fine an uruk-hai orc:Hurt>
Beleriand opens the runes.

* C HP:Fine an uruk-hai orc:Hurt>open runes 

The runes closes quietly.
Kraam opens the runes.

* C HP:Fine an uruk-hai orc:Hurt>f
The runes closes quietly.
Ok.

* C HP:Fine an uruk-hai orc:Hurt>The runes closes quietly.
You fail to intercept an uruk-hai orc's blow.
An uruk-hai orc tries to slash Beleriand, but he parries successfully.
Beleriand smites an uruk-hai orc's right arm extremely hard.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* C HP:Fine an uruk-hai orc:Hurt>
Beleriand panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* C HP:Fine an uruk-hai orc:Hurt>
*Shake the Orc* has arrived from the west.
*an Orc* has arrived from the west.
*an Orc* has arrived from the west.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Fine an uruk-hai orc:Hurt>
*an Orc* begins some strange incantations...

* C HP:Fine an uruk-hai orc:Hurt>
Kraam opens the runes.
The runes closes quietly.
Beleriand panics, and attempts to flee.
Beleriand leaves << WEST >>.
You flee head over heels.
Dank Passageway
Beleriand the Elf is standing here.
Exits: east.

* C HP:Fine>e
Dank Passageway
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting Kraam.
Kraam is here, fighting *Shake the Orc*.
Deain is here, fighting *Shake the Orc*.
*Shake the Orc* is here, fighting Kraam.
*an Orc* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*an Orc* is standing here.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: west.
*an Orc* opens the runes.
The runes closes quietly.

* C HP:Fine>open runes 

An uruk-hai orc says 'YOU! Kraoh! Yoa firl dia dawale yoal tuzu.'
An uruk-hai orc approaches Kraam, trying to slash him.

* C HP:Fine>u
Ok.
The runes closes quietly.

* C HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...
Kraam panics, and attempts to flee.
Kraam leaves << WEST >>.

* C HP:Fine>u
*an Orc* begins some strange incantations...
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* C HP:Fine>u
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* C HP:Fine>u
u
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Shake the Orc* strongly slashes Deain's body and tickles it.

* C HP:Fine>u
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

* C HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Shake the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Shake the Orc* leaves << WEST >>.

* C HP:Fine>
Beleriand leaves << WEST >>.

*an Orc* leaves << WEST >>.

*Naomi the Black Numenorean* leaves << WEST >>.
Kraam has arrived from the west.
An uruk-hai orc approaches Deain, trying to slash him.

* C HP:Fine>
*an Orc* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Deain staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *an Orc* hits him.

* C HP:Fine>open runes 
f
Ok.
Beleriand has arrived from the west.
*an Orc* begins some strange incantations...

* C HP:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Eerie Intersection
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
Joonatan is standing here.
Exits: east, west, [up], (down).
Beleriand has arrived from below.

* C HP:Fine>u
The ceiling seems to be closed.

* C HP:Fine>

*Rotmos the Hill Troll* leaves << DOWN >>.

*a Man* leaves << DOWN >>.
Deain has arrived from below.

* C HP:Fine>open ceiling 
u
[That's impossible ceiling is BLOCKED ]

* C HP:Fine>
The ceiling seems to be closed.

* C HP:Fine>
Kraam has arrived from below.

* C HP:Fine>
Kraam leaves << EAST >>.

* C HP:Fine>get rock pouch ** Would be nice if there was any rocks in friggin POUCH**
wield rock
use rock ceiling
wield sword
*Shake the Orc* has arrived from below.
*an Orc* has arrived from below.
*an Orc* has arrived from below.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* has arrived from below.
You can't find a rock in the pouch.
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* has arrived from below.
*a Man* has arrived from below.

* C HP:Fine>
You don't have a rock.

* C HP:Fine>Kraam has arrived from the east.
*Shake the Orc* barely slashes Joonatan's right hand and tickles it.
*an Orc* begins some strange incantations...
You are not holding that item.
Beleriand panics, and attempts to flee.
Beleriand leaves << DOWN >>.

* C HP:Fine>
You stop using a mighty dwarven axe.
You skillfully wield an engraved broadsword, ready to fight evil.

* C HP:Fine>
Beleriand has arrived from below.

* C HP:Fine>
Beleriand leaves << WEST >>.

* C HP:Fine>d

*Rotmos the Hill Troll* leaves << DOWN >>.

*a Man* leaves << DOWN >>.
*an Orc* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Joonatan staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *an Orc* hits him.

* C HP:Fine>
Dank Passageway
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: west, (up).
You swiftly dodge an uruk-hai orc's attempt to slash you.
You slash an uruk-hai orc's body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* C HP:Fine an uruk-hai orc:Hurt>f

Joonatan has arrived from above.

* C HP:Fine an uruk-hai orc:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Eerie Intersection
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
*Shake the Orc* is standing here.
*an Orc* is standing here.
*an Orc* is standing here.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Beleriand the Elf is standing here.
Exits: east, west, [up], (down).

* C HP:Fine>
*an Orc* begins some strange incantations...
Beleriand leaves << WEST >>.

* C HP:Fine>w
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
Well-Hewn Tunnel
Beleriand the Elf is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* C HP:Fine>
Beleriand leaves << EAST >>.

* C HP:Fine>
Joonatan has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Fine>
Beleriand has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Fine>
Joonatan leaves << SOUTH >>.
Joonatan has arrived from the north.

* C HP:Fine>get rock pack

Joonatan leaves << SOUTH >>.
Joonatan has arrived from the north.

* C HP:Fine>
You get a twisted rock fragment from a leather backpack.

* C HP:Fine>get rock pack    			**Lets do it other way**
*an Orc* has arrived from the east.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the east.
Joonatan leaves << SOUTH >>.
Joonatan has arrived from the north.
You get a twisted rock fragment from a leather backpack.

* C HP:Fine>
*an Orc* cleaves your head and tickles it.
Beleriand leaves << EAST >>.
You slash *an Orc*'s head extremely hard and tickle it.

* C HP:Fine *an Orc*:Fine>cw
Joonatan leaves << SOUTH >>.
Joonatan has arrived from the north.
cha mood wimpy
Ok.

* C HP:Fine *an Orc*:Fine>
Joonatan leaves << SOUTH >>.
Joonatan has arrived from the north.

* C HP:Fine *an Orc*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
Eerie Intersection
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: east, west, [up].

* C HP:Fine>

*Rotmos the Hill Troll* leaves << WEST >>.

*a Man* leaves << WEST >>.

* C HP:Fine>
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* has arrived from the west.
*a Man* has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Fine>
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* opens the runes.

* C HP:Fine>
The runes closes quietly.

* C HP:Fine>throw rock ceiling
As you throw a twisted rock fragment at the ceiling, there is an explosion.
The will blocking the ceiling resisted your spell.				**yiiha**
*an Orc* has arrived from the west.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Fine>
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* opens the runes.
The runes closes quietly.

* C HP:Fine>throw rock ceiling
Joonatan has arrived from the east.
*an Orc* tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.
As you throw a twisted rock fragment at the ceiling, there is an explosion.
The will blocking the ceiling resisted your spell.				**yiiha2**

* C HP:Fine *an Orc*:Fine>
*a Man* begins some strange incantations...

* C HP:Fine *an Orc*:Fine>
Joonatan cleaves *Rotmos the Hill Troll*'s head extremely hard and shatters
it.
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* pounds Joonatan's right leg extremely hard.

* C HP:Fine *an Orc*:Fine>of
order followers
Order who to do what?

* C HP:Fine *an Orc*:Fine>d
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* C HP:Fine *an Orc*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
Well-Hewn Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* C HP:Fine>ca
cha mood agg
Ok.

* C HP:Fine>
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Fine>k *troll*
k *troll*
You strongly slash *Rotmos the Hill Troll*'s left foot and shatter it.

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Awful>
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Awful>
Joonatan has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Awful>
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Rotmos the Hill Troll* leaves << NORTH >>.
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* has arrived from the south.

* C HP:Fine>cw
k *troll*

*a Man* has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Fine>k *troll*
Joonatan leaves << EAST >>.
cha mood wimpy
Ok.

* C HP:Fine>
You approach *Rotmos the Hill Troll*, trying to slash him.

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Awful>
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Awful>
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Rotmos the Hill Troll* leaves << SOUTH >>.
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* has arrived from the north.

* C HP:Fine>
Joonatan has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Fine>k *troll*
You approach *Rotmos the Hill Troll*, trying to slash him.
*an Orc* has arrived from the east.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Awful>k *troll*
You're already fighting!
Joonatan approaches *Rotmos the Hill Troll*, trying to cleave him.
*an Orc* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

*a Man* leaves << WEST >>.
You lightly slash *Rotmos the Hill Troll*'s body.

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Awful>
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Rotmos the Hill Troll* leaves << SOUTH >>.
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* has arrived from the north.

* C HP:Fine *an Orc*:Fine>
Joonatan approaches *Rotmos the Hill Troll*, trying to cleave him.

* C HP:Fine *an Orc*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
Eerie Intersection
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: east, west, [up].

* C HP:Fine>
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Fine>

*Rotmos the Hill Troll* leaves << EAST >>.

*a Man* leaves << EAST >>.

* C HP:Fine>k *troll*
They aren't here.

* C HP:Fine>k *troll*
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* has arrived from the west.
*a Man* has arrived from the west.
You slash *Rotmos the Hill Troll*'s body and shatter it.

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Awful>
*a Man* joins *Rotmos the Hill Troll*'s fight.

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Awful>
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* opens the runes.

* C HP:Fine *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Awful>axe

*Rotmos the Hill Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Rotmos the Hill Troll* leaves << EAST >>.
Joonatan has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>wie axe
You stop using an engraved broadsword.
You skillfully wield a mighty dwarven axe, prepared to cleave your enemies.
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>k *troll*

*Rotmos the Hill Troll* leaves << EAST >>.

* C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>k *troll*
*an Orc* has arrived from the west.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west.
They aren't here.

* C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>Kraam has arrived from below.
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* has arrived from the west.
*an Orc* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>f

Joonatan leaves << EAST >>.

* C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* leaves << DOWN >>.
You flee head over heels.
Well-Hewn Tunnel
Joonatan is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* C HP:Fine>
*a Man* has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Fine>
Joonatan leaves << EAST >>.

* C HP:Fine>k *troll*

Deain has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Fine>k *troll*
They aren't here.

* C HP:Fine>e
They aren't here.

* C HP:Fine>k *troll*
Eerie Intersection
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
*an Orc* is here, fighting Kraam.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Kraam is here, fighting *an Orc*.
Joonatan is standing here.
Exits: east, west, [up], (down).
Kraam panics, and attempts to flee.
Kraam leaves << EAST >>.

* C HP:Fine>They aren't here.
*a Man* has arrived from the west.
*an Orc* approaches Joonatan, trying to cleave him.

* C HP:Fine>k *troll*

*Shake the Orc* has arrived from below.
*an Orc* has arrived from below.
*an Orc* begins some strange incantations...

* C HP:Fine>k *troll*
They aren't here.

* C HP:Fine>They aren't here.
*Shake the Orc* lightly slashes Joonatan's right leg and tickles it.

* C HP:Fine>
Joonatan panics, and attempts to flee.
Joonatan leaves << DOWN >>.

* C HP:Fine>w

*an Orc* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
You cleave *an Orc*'s head and tickle it.

* C HP:Fine *an Orc*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Shake the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

* C HP:Fine *an Orc*:Fine>

*a Man* leaves << DOWN >>.

* C HP:Fine *an Orc*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
Well-Hewn Tunnel
Deain is standing here.
Kraam is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* C HP:Fine>k *troll*
k *troll*
They aren't here.

* C HP:Fine>They aren't here.

* C HP:Fine>nar STAY
Kraam leaves << WEST >>.
Ok.

* C HP:Fine>
*Shake the Orc* has arrived from the west.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west.
*an Orc* has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Fine>nar come w
Ok.
*an Orc* begins some strange incantations...
*Shake the Orc* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

* C HP:Fine *Shake the Orc*:Hurt>k *orc*
k *orc*
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Fine *Shake the Orc*:Hurt>b
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Fine *Shake the Orc*:Hurt>bash
*an Orc* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*an Orc* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
Joonatan has arrived from the east.

*Naomi the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Naomi the Black Numenorean* leaves << WEST >>.

*an Orc* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*an Orc* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

*an Orc* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Well-Hewn Tunnel
*Shake the Orc* is here, fighting YOU.
*an Orc* is standing here.
Joonatan is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* C HP:Hurt>sanc

*an Orc* begins some strange incantations...

* C HP:Hurt>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Hurt>
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
*Shake the Orc* approaches Joonatan, trying to slash him.

* C HP:Hurt>w
Eerie Intersection
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
Exits: east, west, [up], (down).
Joonatan has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Hurt>
*Shake the Orc* has arrived from the east.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the east.
*an Orc* has arrived from the east.
Kraam has arrived from below.

* C HP:Hurt>
*Shake the Orc* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

* C HP:Hurt *Shake the Orc*:Hurt>get purplescroll pack
recite purplescroll
You get a purple scroll from a leather backpack.
You flee head over heels.
Well-Hewn Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* C HP:Hurt>
You recite a purple scroll which dissolves.
You start glowing.
Doreth creates a noxious cloud around you!
You create a noxious cloud around him.
You ignore the effects.
Nothing happens.

* C HP:Hurt>
Joonatan has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Hurt>
Kraam narrates 'I lost i8n here'

* C HP:Hurt>#   $target is now set to {*orc*} [local]

Kraam has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Hurt>ca
cha mood agg
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt>k *orc*
They aren't here.

* C HP:Hurt>k *orc*
They aren't here.

* C HP:Hurt>
Kraam gets a purple scroll from a leather pouch.

* C HP:Hurt>cha wimpy 100

Kraam recites a purple scroll.
Kraam is surrounded by a white aura.
Kraam creates a noxious cloud around Kraam!

* C HP:Hurt>ca
Shake the Orc* has arrived from the east.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the east.
*an Orc* has arrived from the east.
Wimpy set to: 100

* C HP:Hurt>
*Shake the Orc* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
cha mood agg
Ok.
You cleave *Shake the Orc*'s left foot extremely hard.

* C HP:Hurt *Shake the Orc*:Hurt>
You swiftly dodge *an Orc*'s attempt to slash you.

* C HP:Hurt *Shake the Orc*:Hurt>b
bash

*an Orc* drinks water from a water skin.

Your bash at *Shake the Orc* sends him sprawling.

* C HP:Hurt *Shake the Orc*:Hurt>ca
cha mood agg
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt *Shake the Orc*:Hurt>l
Well-Hewn Tunnel
Joonatan is standing here.
Kraam is standing here (glowing).
*Shake the Orc* is sitting here.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*an Orc* is here, fighting YOU.

* C HP:Hurt *Shake the Orc*:Hurt>
Joonatan leaves << EAST >>.

* C HP:Hurt *Shake the Orc*:Hurt>
Kraam slashes *Shake the Orc*'s body very hard.

* C HP:Hurt *Shake the Orc*:Wounded>
You cleave *Shake the Orc*'s right leg extremely hard.

* C HP:Hurt *Shake the Orc*:Wounded>nar FIGHT
Ok.
Jedgron narrates 'anybody wanna xp? lookin for a buffer, a cleaver and a
cleric'
*Shake the Orc* seems to have recovered his senses.

* C HP:Hurt *Shake the Orc*:Wounded>#   $target is now set to {*orc*} [local]
ca
cha mood agg
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt *Shake the Orc*:Wounded>b

Joonatan has arrived from the east.
Kraam slashes *Shake the Orc*'s left arm extremely hard.

* C HP:Hurt *Shake the Orc*:Wounded>b
bash
*Shake the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!

*Shake the Orc* leaves << NORTH >>.
*Shake the Orc* has arrived from the south.

* C HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Fine>bash
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

Kraam approaches *Shake the Orc*, trying to slash him.
Joonatan leaves << WEST >>.

*Shake the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Shake the Orc* leaves << NORTH >>.
*Shake the Orc* has arrived from the south.

*Naomi the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

*Naomi the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you
stagger from the impact.

*Naomi the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

*Shake the Orc* leaves << WEST >>.

Your bash at *an Orc* sends him sprawling.

* C HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Fine>
*Shake the Orc* has arrived from the west.
Kraam approaches *Naomi the Black Numenorean*, trying to slash her.

* C HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Fine>
You strongly cleave *an Orc*'s body and tickle it.

* C HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Fine>ca
cha mood agg
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Fine>
*a Man* has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Fine>l
Well-Hewn Tunnel
Kraam is here, fighting *Naomi the Black Numenorean* (glowing).
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is here, fighting Kraam.
*an Orc* is here, fighting YOU.
*Shake the Orc* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.

* C HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Fine>axe
ca
wie axe
You don't have an axe.

*Naomi the Black Numenorean* leaves << EAST >>.

* C HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Fine>cha mood agg
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Fine>

*Shake the Orc* leaves << EAST >>.

* C HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Fine>
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* has arrived from the east.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Fine>
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

* C HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Fine>
You cleave *an Orc*'s body and tickle it.

* C HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Fine>

*Rotmos the Hill Troll* leaves << EAST >>.

*a Man* leaves << EAST >>.

* C HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Fine>l
Well-Hewn Tunnel
Kraam is here, fighting *Naomi the Black Numenorean* (glowing).
*an Orc* is here, fighting YOU.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is here, fighting Kraam.

* C HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Fine>
*an Orc* seems to have recovered his senses.

* C HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Fine>
You strongly cleave *an Orc*'s right hand and tickle it.

* C HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
Eerie Intersection
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
Joonatan is standing here.
Exits: east, west, [up].

* C HP:Hurt>
The runes is opened from the other side.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Hurt>
*Shake the Orc* has arrived from below.
*an Orc* has arrived from below.

* C HP:Hurt>k *troll*
k *troll*
They aren't here.

* C HP:Hurt>
*Shake the Orc* slashes Joonatan's body and tickles it.
They aren't here.

* C HP:Hurt>k *troll*

Joonatan panics, and attempts to flee.
Joonatan leaves << WEST >>.

* C HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

* C HP:Hurt>
*Shake the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
You cleave *Shake the Orc*'s right hand extremely hard.

* C HP:Hurt *Shake the Orc*:Wounded>
Kraam has arrived from the west.
Joonatan has arrived from the east.
*a Man* has arrived from below.

* C HP:Hurt *Shake the Orc*:Wounded>
Kraam fails to cleave *Naomi the Black Numenorean*.

* C HP:Hurt *Shake the Orc*:Wounded>b
bash

*a Man* leaves << DOWN >>.

Joonatan leaves << DOWN >>.
Kraam panics, and attempts to flee.
Kraam leaves << WEST >>.

*an Orc* has arrived from the west.
*Shake the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!

*Shake the Orc* leaves << WEST >>.

* C HP:Hurt>

*an Orc* leaves << WEST >>.

* C HP:Hurt>
Draken narrates 'no bns tbad seen?'
You swiftly dodge *an Orc*'s attempt to slash you.

* C HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Fine>
*Shake the Orc* has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Fine>f

*Shake the Orc* begins some strange incantations...

* C HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Well-Hewn Tunnel
Kraam is here, fighting *an Orc* (glowing).
*an Orc* is here, fighting Kraam.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* C HP:Hurt>
Kraam cleaves *an Orc*'s right foot extremely hard.

* C HP:Hurt>
*an Orc* barely cleaves Kraam's body and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt>k *orc*
You approach *an Orc*, trying to cleave him.

* C HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Fine Kraam:Fine>k *orc*
You're already fighting!
You cleave *an Orc*'s right arm extremely hard.

* C HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Fine Kraam:Fine>k *orc*
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Fine Kraam:Fine>b
bash

Kraam sends *an Orc* sprawling with a powerful bash.


* C HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Fine Kraam:Fine>ca
cha mood agg
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Fine Kraam:Fine>ca
cha mood agg
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Fine Kraam:Fine>
Kraam cleaves *an Orc*'s head extremely hard.

* C HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Hurt Kraam:Fine>ca
cha mood agg
Ok.
You cleave *an Orc*'s left foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* C HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Hurt Kraam:Fine>
Kraam gets a purple scroll from a leather pouch.

* C HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Hurt Kraam:Fine>
*an Orc* seems to have recovered his senses.

* C HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Hurt Kraam:Fine>b
b
bash

Kraam recites a purple scroll.
Your aura glows more intensely.
Kraam creates a noxious cloud around you!
You ignore the effects.
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!

*an Orc* leaves << EAST >>.

* C HP:Hurt>bash
Bash what or whom?

* C HP:Hurt>e
k *orc*
e
Eerie Intersection
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
*Shake the Orc* is standing here.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
*an Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, west, [up], (down).
Kraam approaches *Shake the Orc*, trying to cleave him.
*Shake the Orc* barely slashes Kraam's left arm and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt>k *orc*
You cleave *Shake the Orc*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

* C HP:Hurt *Shake the Orc*:Wounded Kraam:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* C HP:Hurt *Shake the Orc*:Wounded Kraam:Fine>
You're already fighting!
Kraam cleaves *Shake the Orc*'s right arm very hard.

* C HP:Hurt *Shake the Orc*:Bad>b
bash

*an Orc* begins some strange incantations...

Kraam stops following you.
Kraam starts following you.

*Naomi the Black Numenorean* closes the runes.

*an Orc* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
*Shake the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!

*Shake the Orc* leaves << EAST >>.

* C HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Fine>
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

* C HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Fine>k *orc*
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Fine>f

Kraam fails to cleave *Naomi the Black Numenorean*.

* C HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Well-Hewn Tunnel
*Shake the Orc* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* C HP:Hurt>k *orc*
k *orc*
You approach *Shake the Orc*, trying to cleave him.

* C HP:Hurt *Shake the Orc*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Hurt *Shake the Orc*:Bad>
Kraam has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Hurt *Shake the Orc*:Bad>
Kraam approaches *Shake the Orc*, trying to cleave him.

* C HP:Hurt *Shake the Orc*:Bad>
*Shake the Orc* utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'

* C HP:Hurt *Shake the Orc*:Wounded>
*Shake the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Shake the Orc* leaves << WEST >>.

* C HP:Hurt>w
Eerie Intersection
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
*an Orc* is standing here.
*Shake the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, west, [up].

* C HP:Hurt>k *orc*
You approach *an Orc*, trying to cleave him.
Kraam approaches *Shake the Orc*, trying to cleave him.

* C HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Fine>b
bash
*Shake the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Shake the Orc* leaves << EAST >>.

*Naomi the Black Numenorean* says 'BLOCKED'

*Naomi the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
*Shake the Orc* has arrived from the west.

*an Orc* begins some strange incantations...

*Shake the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Shake the Orc* leaves << EAST >>.

*Naomi the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you
stagger from the impact.

*Naomi the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
Your bash at *an Orc* sends him sprawling.

* C HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Fine>ca
Kraam leaves << WEST >>.
cha mood agg
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Fine>f
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you
stagger from the impact.
You flee head over heels.
Well-Hewn Tunnel
*Shake the Orc* is here, fighting Kraam.
Kraam is here, fighting *Shake the Orc* (glowing).
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* C HP:Wounded>
Kraam cleaves *Shake the Orc*'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.

* C HP:Wounded>k *orc*
k *orc*
k *orc*

*Shake the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Shake the Orc* leaves << SOUTH >>.
*Shake the Orc* has arrived from the north.

* C HP:Wounded>
You approach *Shake the Orc*, trying to cleave him.

* C HP:Wounded *Shake the Orc*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Wounded *Shake the Orc*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Wounded *Shake the Orc*:Bad>
*Shake the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Shake the Orc* leaves << SOUTH >>.
*Shake the Orc* has arrived from the north.

* C HP:Wounded>k *orc*
k *orc*
You approach *Shake the Orc*, trying to cleave him.

* C HP:Wounded *Shake the Orc*:Bad>k *orc*
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Wounded *Shake the Orc*:Bad>
You're already fighting!
Kraam approaches *Shake the Orc*, trying to cleave him.
*Shake the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Shake the Orc* leaves << NORTH >>.
*Shake the Orc* has arrived from the south.

* C HP:Wounded>
Kraam approaches *Shake the Orc*, trying to cleave him.

* C HP:Wounded>k *orc*
k *orc*

* C HP:Wounded>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

k *orc*

* C HP:Wounded>
*Shake the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Shake the Orc* leaves << WEST >>.

k *orc*

* C HP:Wounded>
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west.

k *orc*

* C HP:Wounded>
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
They aren't here.

* C HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

* C HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

* C HP:Wounded>k *man*
k *man*
They aren't here.

* C HP:Wounded>
You barely cleave *Naomi the Black Numenorean*'s left arm and tickle it.

* C HP:Wounded *Naomi the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
Kraam leaves << EAST >>.

* C HP:Wounded *Naomi the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
* C HP:Wounded *Naomi the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
*Shake the Orc* has arrived from the east.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Naomi the Black Numenorean* leaves << WEST >>.

* C HP:Wounded>

*Shake the Orc* leaves << EAST >>.
Kraam has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Wounded>
*Shake the Orc* has arrived from the west.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west.
*an Orc* has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Wounded>
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

* C HP:Wounded>#   $target3 is now set to {shake} [local]

Kraam approaches *Shake the Orc*, trying to cleave him.

* C HP:Wounded>w
Eerie Intersection
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
Exits: east, west, [up].

* C HP:Wounded>e
Well-Hewn Tunnel
Kraam is here, fighting *Shake the Orc* (glowing).
*Shake the Orc* is here, fighting Kraam.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*an Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*Shake the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Shake the Orc* leaves << SOUTH >>.
*Shake the Orc* has arrived from the north.

* C HP:Wounded>

*Shake the Orc* leaves << WEST >>.

*Naomi the Black Numenorean* leaves << WEST >>.

*an Orc* leaves << WEST >>.
*an Orc* has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Wounded>k shake

*Shake the Orc* has arrived from the east.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Wounded>k shake
You cleave *Shake the Orc*'s body very hard and shatter it.
Kraam strongly cleaves *Shake the Orc*'s right foot and shatters it.

* C HP:Wounded *Shake the Orc*:Awful>k shake
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Wounded *Shake the Orc*:Awful>
You're already fighting!
*Shake the Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* C HP:Wounded *Shake the Orc*:Awful>w
k shake
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Shake the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Shake the Orc* leaves << WEST >>.

* C HP:Wounded>w
They aren't here.

* C HP:Wounded>k shake
Eerie Intersection
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
*Shake the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, west, [up].

* C HP:Wounded>k shake

* C HP:Wounded>
Kuntet narrates 'he south'
Kraam cleaves *Shake the Orc*'s right leg very hard and shatters it.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

w

* C HP:Wounded>k shake

*Shake the Orc* begins some strange incantations...
*Shake the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Shake the Orc* leaves << EAST >>.

* C HP:Wounded>
*Shake the Orc* has arrived from the west.

Kraam approaches *Shake the Orc*, trying to cleave him.

* C HP:Wounded>k shake
You cleave *Shake the Orc*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
*Shake the Orc* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* C HP:Wounded *Shake the Orc*:Dying Kraam:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*an Orc* has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Wounded *Shake the Orc*:Dying Kraam:Fine>
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Wounded *Shake the Orc*:Dying Kraam:Fine>
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Wounded *Shake the Orc*:Dying Kraam:Fine>
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Wounded *Shake the Orc*:Dying Kraam:Fine>#   $target is now set to {*orc*} [local]

Kraam cleaves *Shake the Orc*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Shake the Orc*'s death cry.
*Shake the Orc* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Shake the Orc*.

* C HP:Wounded>w
Kraam approaches *an Orc*, trying to cleave him.
Well-Hewn Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* C HP:Wounded>e
Eerie Intersection
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Kraam is here, fighting *an Orc* (glowing).
*an Orc* is here, fighting Kraam.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is standing here trying to concentrate.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, west, [up].

* C HP:Wounded>k *orc*
You cleave *an Orc*'s right arm and tickle it.

* C HP:Wounded *an Orc*:Fine Kraam:Fine>nar orc
b
Ok.

* C HP:Wounded *an Orc*:Fine Kraam:Fine>bash
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'

Kraam sends *an Orc* sprawling with a powerful bash.

* C HP:Wounded *an Orc*:Fine Kraam:Hurt>
Jedgron narrates 'need a cleaver and a cleric for xp! level 10-12'
Kraam cleaves *an Orc*'s left foot very hard.

* C HP:Wounded *an Orc*:Hurt Kraam:Hurt>nar buff
ca
#   $teller is now set to {Beleriand} [local]
Beleriand tells you 'said valja?'
As Kraam greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow
stops him!
Kraam gets a vellum scroll from a leather pouch.
Ok.

* C HP:Wounded *an Orc*:Hurt Kraam:Hurt>cha mood agg
Ok.
Kraam recites a vellum scroll.
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

* C HP:Wounded *an Orc*:Hurt Kraam:Hurt>
You cleave *an Orc*'s right foot hard.

* C HP:Wounded *an Orc*:Hurt Kraam:Hurt>b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

* C HP:Wounded *an Orc*:Hurt Kraam:Hurt>b
Kraam gets a flask of miruvor from a leather backpack.
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

* C HP:Wounded *an Orc*:Hurt Kraam:Hurt>b

Kraam drinks a flask of miruvor.

* C HP:Wounded *an Orc*:Hurt Kraam:Hurt>b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

* C HP:Wounded *an Orc*:Hurt Kraam:Hurt>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

* C HP:Wounded *an Orc*:Hurt Kraam:Hurt>b
b

*an Orc* seems to have recovered his senses.

* C HP:Wounded *an Orc*:Hurt Kraam:Hurt>bash

*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!

*an Orc* leaves << EAST >>.

* C HP:Wounded>bash
Bash what or whom?
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* barely pierces Kraam's right hand and tickles it.

* C HP:Wounded>#   $target is now set to {*orc*} [local]
k *orc*
k *orc*
They aren't here.

* C HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

* C HP:Wounded>w

*an Orc* has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Wounded>k *orc*
Well-Hewn Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* C HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

* C HP:Wounded>e
Eerie Intersection
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Kraam is here, fighting *Naomi the Black Numenorean* (glowing).
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is here, fighting Kraam.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*an Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, west, [up].

* C HP:Wounded>k *orc*
*an Orc* swiftly dodges your attempt to cleave him.

* C HP:Wounded *an Orc*:Hurt>b
bash

*Naomi the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Naomi the Black Numenorean* leaves << EAST >>.

The runes seems to blur for a while.

*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!

*an Orc* leaves << EAST >>.

* C HP:Wounded>k *orc*
They aren't here.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Wounded>k *orc*
They aren't here.

* C HP:Wounded>e
Well-Hewn Tunnel
*an Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*an Orc* leaves << EAST >>.

* C HP:Wounded>k *orc*
They aren't here.

* C HP:Wounded>e
k *orc*
Eerie Intersection
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
*an Orc* is standing here.
*Bah the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, west, [up], (down).
Kraam cleaves *an Orc*'s right leg extremely hard.

* C HP:Wounded>
You approach *an Orc*, trying to cleave him.
You see *Rotmos the Hill Troll* scouting from below!

* C HP:Wounded *an Orc*:Hurt Kraam:Hurt>
You cleave *an Orc*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.

* C HP:Wounded *an Orc*:Wounded Kraam:Hurt>
*an Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* C HP:Wounded *an Orc*:Wounded Kraam:Hurt>
*an Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* C HP:Wounded *an Orc*:Wounded Kraam:Hurt>b

*Rotmos the Hill Troll* has arrived from below.
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* has arrived from below.

* C HP:Wounded *an Orc*:Wounded Kraam:Hurt>
You swiftly dodge *Rotmos the Hill Troll*'s attempt to pound you.

* C HP:Wounded *an Orc*:Wounded Kraam:Hurt>bash
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!

*an Orc* leaves << EAST >>.

* C HP:Wounded *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Awful>
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* closes the runes.

* C HP:Wounded *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Awful>
Kraam approaches *Bah the Orc*, trying to cleave him.
*Bah the Orc* barely cleaves Kraam's right arm and tickles it.

* C HP:Wounded *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Awful>
*Bah the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Bah the Orc* leaves << WEST >>.
You cleave *Rotmos the Hill Troll*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* C HP:Wounded *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Dying>
*an Orc* has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Wounded *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Dying>f
You flee head over heels.
Well-Hewn Tunnel
*Bah the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* C HP:Wounded>e

*an Orc* has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Wounded>k *troll*

*Bah the Orc* leaves << SOUTH >>.
*Bah the Orc* has arrived from the north.
Eerie Intersection
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Kraam is standing here (glowing).
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* is lying here, incapacitated.
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: east, west, [up].

* C HP:Wounded>
* C HP:Wounded *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Dying>
*an Orc* has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Wounded *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Dying>
Kraam tries to cleave *an Orc*, but he parries successfully.
*Bah the Orc* has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Wounded *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Dying>
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Orc* leaves << WEST >>.

* C HP:Wounded *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Dying>
Kraam approaches *Bah the Orc*, trying to cleave him.

* C HP:Wounded *Rotmos the Hill Troll*:Dying>
You cleave *Rotmos the Hill Troll*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rotmos the Hill Troll*'s death cry.
*Rotmos the Hill Troll* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

* C HP:Wounded>
*Bah the Orc* cleaves Kraam's head extremely hard.

* C HP:Wounded>k *orc*
k *orc*
You approach *Bah the Orc*, trying to cleave him.

* C HP:Wounded *Bah the Orc*:Hurt Kraam:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Wounded *Bah the Orc*:Hurt Kraam:Hurt>
*an Orc* has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Wounded *Bah the Orc*:Hurt Kraam:Hurt>
*Bah the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Bah the Orc* leaves << EAST >>.

* C HP:Wounded>nar orc

Kraam panics, and attempts to flee.
Kraam leaves << WEST >>.

* C HP:Wounded>w
Ok.

* C HP:Wounded>k *orc*
Well-Hewn Tunnel
*Bah the Orc* is here, fighting Kraam.
Kraam is here, fighting *Bah the Orc* (glowing).
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* C HP:Wounded>
You approach *Bah the Orc*, trying to cleave him.
Kraam cleaves *Bah the Orc*'s head extremely hard.

* C HP:Wounded *Bah the Orc*:Hurt Kraam:Hurt>
You cleave *Bah the Orc*'s body extremely hard.

* C HP:Wounded *Bah the Orc*:Wounded Kraam:Hurt>b
bash

*Bah the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!

*Bah the Orc* leaves << NORTH >>.
*Bah the Orc* has arrived from the south.

* C HP:Wounded>k *orc*
Kraam approaches *Bah the Orc*, trying to cleave him.

* C HP:Wounded>k *orc*

* C HP:Wounded>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

* C HP:Wounded>
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Wounded>
Kraam lightly cleaves *Bah the Orc*'s body and tickles it.

*Bah the Orc* stops using a mighty dwarven axe.
*Bah the Orc* masterfully draws a black waraxe.

* C HP:Wounded>
* C HP:Wounded>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* leaves << EAST >>.
*Bah the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Bah the Orc* leaves << SOUTH >>.
*Bah the Orc* has arrived from the north.

nar BAH

* C HP:Wounded>e

Kraam approaches *Bah the Orc*, trying to cleave him.

* C HP:Wounded>
*an Orc* has arrived from the east.

e

* C HP:Wounded>e
Ok.
*Bah the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Bah the Orc* leaves << EAST >>.

* C HP:Wounded>
Eerie Intersection
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
*Bah the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, west, [up].

* C HP:Wounded>
Well-Hewn Tunnel
*an Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* C HP:Wounded>Kraam approaches *an Orc*, trying to cleave him.
Eerie Intersection
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
*Bah the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, west, [up], (down).

* C HP:Wounded>#   $target3 is now set to {bah} [local]
k bah

*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* leaves << DOWN >>.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* fails to pierce you.

*Bah the Orc* leaves << DOWN >>.
You cleave *Naomi the Black Numenorean*'s left hand hard.
*an Orc* has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Wounded *Naomi the Black Numenorean*:Fine>k bah
They aren't here.

* C HP:Wounded *Naomi the Black Numenorean*:Fine>f
They aren't here.

* C HP:Wounded *Naomi the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Well-Hewn Tunnel
Kraam is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* C HP:Wounded>k bah
They aren't here.

* C HP:Wounded>k bah
They aren't here.

* C HP:Wounded>
Kraam leaves << WEST >>.

* C HP:Wounded>k bah
They aren't here.

* C HP:Wounded>k bah
They aren't here.

* C HP:Wounded>
Ramazan narrates 'where?'

* C HP:Wounded>w
k bah
Eerie Intersection
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
*an Orc* is here, fighting Kraam.
Kraam is here, fighting *an Orc* (glowing).
Exits: east, west, [up].
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Orc* leaves << WEST >>.

* C HP:Wounded>k bah
They aren't here.

* C HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

* C HP:Wounded>
*an Orc* has arrived from the west.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* opens the runes.
Kraam leaves << EAST >>.

* C HP:Wounded>w
Well-Hewn Tunnel
Kraam is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* C HP:Wounded>k bah
They aren't here.

* C HP:Wounded>k bah
They aren't here.

* C HP:Wounded>e
k bah
Kraam leaves << WEST >>.
Eerie Intersection
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
*an Orc* is standing here.
Kraam is standing here (glowing).
Exits: east, west, [up], (down).

* C HP:Wounded>k bah
Kraam approaches *an Orc*, trying to cleave him.
They aren't here.

* C HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

* C HP:Wounded>k *orc*

*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Orc* leaves << DOWN >>.

* C HP:Wounded>k *orc*
They aren't here.

* C HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

* C HP:Wounded>d

*Naomi the Black Numenorean* leaves << DOWN >>.
Dank Passageway
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
*an Orc* is standing here.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: west, (up).

* C HP:Wounded>u
Eerie Intersection
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, west, [up], (down).

* C HP:Wounded>k *orc*
They aren't here.

* C HP:Wounded>e
k *orc*
*Bah the Orc* yells 'fight'
Well-Hewn Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* C HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

* C HP:Wounded>w
Eerie Intersection
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, west, [up], (down).

* C HP:Wounded>w
Well-Hewn Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* C HP:Wounded>e
Eerie Intersection
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, west, [up], (down).

* C HP:Wounded>sd
scout down
You quietly scout downwards...

Dank Passageway
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
*an Orc* is standing here.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is standing here.

You stop scouting.

* C HP:Wounded>cs
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...
cs
Kraam begins some strange incantations...
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

* C HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

* C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>q
flush quick
You begin to search ...
Kraam utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'

Kraam begins some strange incantations...

You didn't find anyone.

* C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cs
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Kraam utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'

Kraam begins some strange incantations...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cs
You start to concentrate...

*Naomi the Black Numenorean* has arrived from below.


Kraam utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'

Kraam says 'my sanct off'

*Naomi the Black Numenorean* leaves << DOWN >>.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k bah
They aren't here.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Silmin narrates 'oscar tbad'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cs
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Kraam begins some strange incantations...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Kraam utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Kraam says 'do orcs'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>get purple pack
You get a purple scroll from a leather backpack.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Saving Doreth.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ca
cha mood agg
Ok.
The runes closes quietly.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Kraam gets a wooden pipe from a leather backpack.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Kraam stops using a mighty dwarven axe.
Kraam holds a wooden pipe.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Kraam sits down and rests.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>#   $uks is now set to {runes} [local]
[DOOR is set to : runes]

Kraam enjoys some of Old Toby's best.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>open runes 

Kraam stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Ok.
Kraam stops using a wooden pipe.
Kraam skillfully draws a mighty dwarven axe.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ca

Kraam puts a wooden pipe in a leather backpack.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cha mood agg
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cs
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Kraam begins some strange incantations...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>say mobs d

Kraam utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Kraam begins some strange incantations...
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>qq
search quick
You begin to search ...

You didn't find anyone.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Kraam utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Kraam begins some strange incantations...

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
268/415 hits, 6/55 mana, and 133/153 moves.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cs
cast 'cure light'
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>stat
Kraam utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.
OB: 136%, DB: 53%, PB: 49%, Armour: 82%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,446,010 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 113. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- sanctuary
- panic
- strength

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>ca

Kraam says 'Or get us out'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cha mood agg
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
284/415 hits, 6/55 mana, and 136/153 moves.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>ca
cha mood agg
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sd
scout down
You quietly scout downwards...

Dank Passageway
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
*Bah the Orc* is standing here.
*an Orc* is standing here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.

You stop scouting.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>u
The ceiling seems to be closed.
The white aura around your body fades.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>say bah low
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>open ceiling 
[That's impossible ceiling is BLOCKED ]

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Well-Hewn Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
Eerie Intersection
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, west, [up], (down).

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
287/415 hits, 7/55 mana, and 141/153 moves.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>ca
cha mood agg
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
Lowyn narrates 'where's the action'
287/415 hits, 7/55 mana, and 142/153 moves.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>ca
cha mood agg
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sd
scout down
You quietly scout downwards...

Dank Passageway
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
*Bah the Orc* is standing here.
*an Orc* is standing here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.

You stop scouting.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>say we cant fight d
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>ca
cha mood agg
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>qq
search quick
You begin to search ...

You didn't find anyone.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
290/415 hits, 8/55 mana, and 145/153 moves.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>ca
cha mood agg
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>l
Eerie Intersection
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Kraam is standing here.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
291/415 hits, 9/55 mana, and 147/153 moves.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>ca

Kraam says 'GEt out then ?'   			**Dig my way around block?**

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cha mood agg
Ok.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>qq
search quick
You begin to search ...

*Bah the Orc* has arrived from below.
*an Orc* has arrived from below.

Kraam swiftly dodges *Bah the Orc*'s attempt to cleave him.
Kraam cleaves *Bah the Orc*'s body extremely hard.

You didn't find anyone.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>say

Yes, but WHAT do you want to say?

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k *orc*

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k *orc*
Kraam says 'I'm los'
You cleave *Bah the Orc*'s left arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bah the Orc*:Wounded Kraam:Fine>
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bah the Orc*:Wounded Kraam:Fine>
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* has arrived from below.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bah the Orc*:Wounded Kraam:Fine>l d
#   $uks is now set to {runes} [local]
[DOOR is set to : runes]
The runes is open.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bah the Orc*:Wounded Kraam:Fine>
*Bah the Orc* sends Kraam sprawling with a powerful bash.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bah the Orc*:Wounded Kraam:Fine>close runes 
Ok.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bah the Orc*:Wounded Kraam:Fine>close runes 
It's already closed!

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bah the Orc*:Wounded Kraam:Fine>
The runes is opened from the other side.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bah the Orc*:Wounded Kraam:Fine>
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* has arrived from below.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bah the Orc*:Wounded Kraam:Fine>
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* closes the runes.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bah the Orc*:Wounded Kraam:Fine>
*Bah the Orc* opens the runes.
You cleave *Bah the Orc*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Bah the Orc* cleaves Kraam's left leg extremely hard.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bah the Orc*:Wounded Kraam:Fine>
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* utters the word 'yufzbarr'
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* throws a fireball at Kraam, completely enveloping
him in flames.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bah the Orc*:Wounded Kraam:Hurt>get purplescroll pack
recite purplescroll
You can't find a purplescroll in the pack.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bah the Orc*:Wounded Kraam:Hurt>
You recite a purple scroll which dissolves.
You start glowing.
Doreth creates a noxious cloud around you!
You create a noxious cloud around him.
You ignore the effects.
Nothing happens.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bah the Orc*:Wounded Kraam:Hurt>b
bash

Kraam swiftly dodges *an Orc*'s attempt to slash him.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'

Kraam seems to have recovered his senses.
Your bash at *Bah the Orc* sends him sprawling.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bah the Orc*:Wounded Kraam:Hurt>
Kraam panics, and attempts to flee.
Kraam leaves << WEST >>.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bah the Orc*:Wounded>ca
cha mood agg
Ok.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bah the Orc*:Wounded>
You cleave *Bah the Orc*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bah the Orc*:Bad>
*Bah the Orc* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Bah the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Bah the Orc* leaves << EAST >>.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>nar bah
Ok.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k bah

*an Orc* leaves << WEST >>.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k bah
They aren't here.
You swiftly dodge *Naomi the Black Numenorean*'s attempt to pierce you.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Naomi the Black Numenorean*:Fine>e
They aren't here.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Naomi the Black Numenorean*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Naomi the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
You barely cleave *Naomi the Black Numenorean*'s right arm and tickle it.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Naomi the Black Numenorean*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
Well-Hewn Tunnel
Kraam is here, fighting *an Orc*.
*an Orc* is here, fighting Kraam.
*Bah the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Bah the Orc* stops using a mighty dwarven axe.
*Bah the Orc* masterfully draws a black waraxe.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k bah
k bah

*Bah the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Bah the Orc* leaves << SOUTH >>.
*Bah the Orc* has arrived from the north.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k bah
You approach *Bah the Orc*, trying to cleave him.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bah the Orc*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bah the Orc*:Bad>
You're already fighting!
*Bah the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Bah the Orc* leaves << NORTH >>.
*Bah the Orc* has arrived from the south.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>b
*Bah the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Bah the Orc* leaves << SOUTH >>.
*Bah the Orc* has arrived from the north.
bash
Bash what or whom?

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k bah

*Bah the Orc* leaves << WEST >>.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k bah
They aren't here.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k bah
They aren't here.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
They aren't here.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k bah
Eerie Intersection
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: east, west, [up], (down).

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k bah
They aren't here.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* leaves << DOWN >>.
They aren't here.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k bah
They aren't here.
*an Orc* has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k bah

*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* leaves << DOWN >>.
They aren't here.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k *orc*
You cleave *an Orc*'s right arm hard and shatter it.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Orc*:Bad>k *orc*
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Orc*:Bad>
*Bah the Orc* yells 'flee am dowf'

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Orc*:Bad>close runes 
close runes 
Ok.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Orc*:Bad>close runes 

*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Orc* leaves << WEST >>.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>It's already closed!

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Orc* has arrived from the west.
It's already closed!

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>close runes 
The runes is opened from the other side.
Ok.
The runes is opened from the other side.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k *orc*
Kraam has arrived from the west.
You cleave *an Orc*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Orc*:Bad>
Kraam cleaves *an Orc*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
*an Orc* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Orc*:Awful>close runes 
Ok.
The runes is opened from the other side.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Orc*:Awful>close runes 
Ok.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Orc*:Awful>close runes 
The runes is opened from the other side.
Ok.
The runes is opened from the other side.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Orc*:Awful>close runes 
close runes 
Ok.
The runes is opened from the other side.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Orc*:Awful>close runes 
Ok.
The runes is opened from the other side.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Orc*:Awful>Ok.
The runes is opened from the other side.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Orc*:Awful>close runes 
close runes 
close runes 
Ok.
The runes is opened from the other side.
Kraam cleaves *an Orc*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *an Orc*'s death cry.
*an Orc* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Ok.
The runes is opened from the other side.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Ok.
The runes below suddenly shatters.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>close runes 
That's absurd.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
Well-Hewn Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
Eerie Intersection
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, west, [up], down.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* has arrived from below.
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* has arrived from below.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>say bah now
k bah

*Naomi the Black Numenorean* gets a jewelled ring from the corpse of *an Orc*.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* gets a ring from the corpse of *an Orc*.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* gets a ring mail hauberk from the corpse of *an
Orc*.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* gets a ring mail coif from the corpse of *an
Orc*.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* gets a pair of ring mail leggings from the corpse
of *an Orc*.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* gets a pair of iron-shod boots from the corpse of
*an Orc*.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* gets a pair of ring mail gloves from the corpse
of *an Orc*.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* gets a pair of ring mail sleeves from the corpse
of *an Orc*.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* gets a dark shield from the corpse of *an Orc*.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* gets a forest green cloak from the corpse of *an
Orc*.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* gets a leather backpack from the corpse of *an
k bah
Orc*.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* gets a dark broadsword from the corpse of *an
Orc*.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* gets a plain leather belt from the corpse of *an
Orc*.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* gets the scalp of Bula from the corpse of *an
Orc*.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* gets a sable pouch from the corpse of *an Orc*.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* gets a fortune in gold from the corpse of *an
Orc*.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Ok.
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* viskar sott: group me

*Naomi the Black Numenorean* leaves << DOWN >>.

*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* leaves << DOWN >>.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k bah
They aren't here.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>#   $target3 is now set to {bah} [local]
d
k bah
Dank Passageway
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
*Bah the Orc* is standing here.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: west, up.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You cleave *Bah the Orc*'s left arm.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bah the Orc*:Bad>
A demon wolf says 'YOU! Doretx! You xill die before your time.'
A demon wolf tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bah the Orc*:Bad>
*Bah the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Bah the Orc* leaves << WEST >>.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Healthy>
Kuntet narrates 'basta n tbad'

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
Eerie Intersection
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, west, [up], down.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k bah
They aren't here.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>d
Dank Passageway
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* is here, fighting Kraam.
Kraam is here, fighting *Bah the Orc*.
*Bah the Orc* is here, fighting Kraam.
Exits: west, up.
k bah
*Bah the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You approach *Bah the Orc*, trying to cleave him.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bah the Orc*:Bad Kraam:Hurt>ca

*Bah the Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bah the Orc*:Bad Kraam:Hurt>
A demon wolf says 'I zill hunj you unwil you're dead, Kraam!'

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bah the Orc*:Bad Kraam:Hurt>cha mood agg
Ok.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bah the Orc*:Bad Kraam:Hurt>
You cleave *Bah the Orc*'s right arm very hard and shatter it.
*Bah the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Bah the Orc* leaves << WEST >>.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Kraam swiftly dodges an uruk-hai orc's attempt to slash him.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Kraam cleaves an uruk-hai orc's right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
Dank Passageway
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Bah the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k bah
You approach *Bah the Orc*, trying to cleave him.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bah the Orc*:Awful>
*Bah the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Bah the Orc* leaves << EAST >>.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
k bah
Dank Passageway
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
*Bah the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: west, up.
*Bah the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Bah the Orc* leaves << WEST >>.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k bah
They aren't here.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
k bah
*Bah the Orc* has arrived from the west.
Dank Passageway
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: east.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k bah
*Bah the Orc* has arrived from the east.
You try to cleave *Bah the Orc*, but he parries successfully.
*Bah the Orc* barely cleaves your right arm and tickles it.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bah the Orc*:Awful>
You're already fighting!
*Bah the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Bah the Orc* leaves << EAST >>.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
k bah
Dank Passageway
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
*Bah the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: west, up.
You swiftly dodge an uruk-hai orc's attempt to slash you.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold an uruk-hai orc:Bad>k bah
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold an uruk-hai orc:Bad>
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold an uruk-hai orc:Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
Dank Passageway
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: east.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k bah
e
They aren't here.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k bah
Dank Passageway
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: west, up.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k bah
They aren't here.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>u
k bah

An uruk-hai orc says 'YDI! Boledh! Yei wolr taa gezari yuur bihu.'
An uruk-hai orc quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold an uruk-hai orc:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold an uruk-hai orc:Bad>They aren't here.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold an uruk-hai orc:Bad>f

*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* viskar sott: group me
You cleave an uruk-hai orc's head extremely hard and shatter it.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold an uruk-hai orc:Awful>
You flee head over heels.
Dank Passageway
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: east.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
Dank Passageway
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: west, up.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>u
Eerie Intersection
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: east, west, [up], down.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k bah
They aren't here.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
k bah
Well-Hewn Tunnel
*Bah the Orc* is here, fighting Kraam.
Kraam is here, fighting *Bah the Orc*.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A demon wolf has arrived from the west.
A demon wolf has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Kraam swiftly dodges a demon wolf's attempt to hit him.
*Bah the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k bah

A demon wolf tries to hit Kraam, but he parries successfully.

k bah

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Bah the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You approach *Bah the Orc*, trying to cleave him.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bah the Orc*:Awful Kraam:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
*Bah the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bah the Orc*:Awful Kraam:Hurt>
You cleave *Bah the Orc*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
*Bah the Orc* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Kraam cleaves *Bah the Orc*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Bah the Orc*'s death cry.
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry.
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry.
*Bah the Orc* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Bah the Orc*.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
A demon wolf barely hits Kraam's body and tickles it.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
Eerie Intersection
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, west, [up], down.
Kraam has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>d
Dank Passageway
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: west, up.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Naomi the Black Numenorean* leaves << WEST >>.

*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* leaves << WEST >>.
An uruk-hai orc tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
You cleave an uruk-hai orc's left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
Your blood freezes as you hear an uruk-hai orc's death cry.
get coins corpse
An uruk-hai orc is dead! R.I.P.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of an uruk-hai orc.
There was 75 copper pennies.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Arnathus narrates 'kill basta'

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>#   $target3 is now set to {*man*} [local]
k *man*
k *man*
They aren't here.
An uruk-hai orc tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold an uruk-hai orc:Hurt>They aren't here.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold an uruk-hai orc:Hurt>
Joonatan narrates 'alugyh'

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold an uruk-hai orc:Hurt>l
Dank Passageway
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting YOU.
Kraam is standing here.
A demon wolf has arrived from above.
A demon wolf has arrived from above.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold an uruk-hai orc:Hurt>
A demon wolf hits your head and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an uruk-hai orc:Hurt>f

You swiftly dodge a demon wolf's attempt to hit you.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an uruk-hai orc:Hurt>
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west.
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west.
A demon wolf says 'I will zunz you unjil you're dead, Dorezx!'
You flee head over heels.
Dank Passageway
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: east.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
#   $teller is now set to {Kraam} [local]
Kraam tells you 'GET ME OUT'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
u
Dank Passageway
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: west, up.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Eerie Intersection
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Kraam is standing here.
Exits: east, west, [up], down.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Well-Hewn Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Tempus narrates 'Estonians ho!'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>say cant
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A demon wolf has arrived from the west.
A demon wolf has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A demon wolf tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You cleave a demon wolf's left hindfoot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>
You swiftly dodge a demon wolf's attempt to hit you.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>
Kraam cleaves a demon wolf's body extremely hard and tickles it.
A demon wolf says 'I will rip your xearv ouv, Kraam!'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>say KIll

Amadon narrates 'ho!'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>cw
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>cha mood wimpy
Ok.
A demon wolf barely hits your left arm and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>sw
wie sword
You stop using a mighty dwarven axe.
You skillfully wield an engraved broadsword, ready to fight evil.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>cw

Anor narrates 'Boo'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>
You slash a demon wolf's left hindleg extremely hard.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>
Ilwin narrates 'ho!!'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>
A demon wolf avoids being bashed by Kraam who loses his balance and falls.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>
Kraam stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>
Kraam says 'Baz died'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>
Silmin narrates 'he trying to getinto sewersw'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>say when bns flee
cw
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>
A demon wolf says 'I vill rip your xeart ouh, Kraam!'
Kraam sends a demon wolf sprawling with a powerful bash.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>
Kraam says 'I have 1 rock'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>
Kraam cleaves a demon wolf's left foreleg extremely hard.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>nod
You nod solemnly.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>
You slash a demon wolf's right forefoot hard and tickle it.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>say i got 0 now
Ok.
Kraam cleaves a demon wolf's body extremely hard.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>
A demon wolf seems to have recovered its senses.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>
A demon wolf hits your right foot hard and tickles it.
You slash a demon wolf's left hindleg very hard.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>
A demon wolf strongly hits your left foot and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>
Kraam cleaves a demon wolf's left foreleg extremely hard.
You slash a demon wolf's right foreleg extremely hard.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>
Tempus narrates 'Ive heared thet Norsu again on*grin*:)'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>
A demon wolf barely hits your left arm and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>
Kraam cleaves a demon wolf's right hindfoot extremely hard.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>cw
cha mood wimpy
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>
Kraam says 'Baz died'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>
Joonatan narrates 'damn that troll was so close '

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>stat
OB: 78%, DB: 53%, PB: 109%, Armour: 82%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,275,939 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 113. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- sanctuary
- panic
- strength

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>cw

Ramazan narrates 'bo bo hooo'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>nod

You slash a demon wolf's right hindleg extremely hard.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>
You nod solemnly.
A demon wolf strongly hits your right foot and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>
Kraam cleaves a demon wolf's body extremely hard and shatters it.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>
You slash a demon wolf's head extremely hard.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>
A demon wolf barely hits your body and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>
A demon wolf says 'Bastard! Zov dare you? I till remember your jace Kraam!'
Kraam sends a demon wolf sprawling with a powerful bash.
You slash a demon wolf's right hindfoot extremely hard.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>
Dhar narrates 'shake is heading west from noc'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>
#   $teller is now set to {Beleriand} [local]
Beleriand tells you 'voitsite?'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>
You see *Naomi the Black Numenorean* scouting from the east!
Kraam cleaves a demon wolf's left foreleg extremely hard and shatters it.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the east.
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>tell Beleriand ei

A demon wolf lightly hits your head and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>f

*Naomi the Black Numenorean* leaves << EAST >>.

*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* leaves << EAST >>.
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
Well-Hewn Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Kraam is standing here.
A demon wolf is here, fighting YOU.
A demon wolf is here, fighting YOU.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The ground no longer feels frosty.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the east.
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the east.
Kraam panics, and attempts to flee.
Kraam leaves << SOUTH >>.
Kraam has arrived from the north.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Beleriand narrates 'he just died'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A demon wolf quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>
A demon wolf seems to have recovered its senses.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>
A demon wolf quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>cw
cha mood wimpy
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* tries to pierce you, but your parry is
successful.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>l
Well-Hewn Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
A demon wolf is here, fighting YOU.
A demon wolf is here, fighting YOU.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is here, fighting YOU.
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Kraam is standing here.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
Eerie Intersection
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, west, [up], (down).

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Joonatan narrates 'he died'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>axe
wie axe
You stop using an engraved broadsword.
You skillfully wield a mighty dwarven axe, prepared to cleave your enemies.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>ca
cha mood agg
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Well-Hewn Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is here, fighting Kraam.
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Kraam is here, fighting *Naomi the Black Numenorean*.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k *man*

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k *man*

A demon wolf fails to hit Kraam.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Naomi the Black Numenorean* leaves << EAST >>.

k *man*

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Kraam panics, and attempts to flee.
Kraam leaves << EAST >>.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You cleave *Zimrathon the Black Numenorean*'s left leg.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zimrathon the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zimrathon the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>

*Naomi the Black Numenorean* leaves << EAST >>.
A demon wolf barely hits your right leg and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zimrathon the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>
A demon wolf quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* leaves << EAST >>.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>
A demon wolf hits your left foot very hard and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>k *man*

#   $teller is now set to {Beleriand} [local]
Beleriand tells you 'said mulle reequippid?'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>They aren't here.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>f
Dhar narrates 'where?'
You flee head over heels.
Well-Hewn Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
A demon wolf is here, fighting YOU.
A demon wolf is here, fighting YOU.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The ground no longer feels frosty.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Tempus narrates 'Norsu rip?'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
#   $teller is now set to {Beleriand} [local]
Beleriand tells you ':P'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k *man*
You approach *Zimrathon the Black Numenorean*, trying to cleave him.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zimrathon the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>k *man*
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zimrathon the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>
A demon wolf leaves << EAST >>.
A demon wolf leaves << EAST >>.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zimrathon the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* leaves << WEST >>.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k *man*
k *man*
They aren't here.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k *man*
They aren't here.
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You cleave *Zimrathon the Black Numenorean*'s right arm extremely hard and
shatter it.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zimrathon the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* leaves << NORTH >>.
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Kraam has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k *man*
Kraam approaches *Zimrathon the Black Numenorean*, trying to cleave him.
You approach *Zimrathon the Black Numenorean*, trying to cleave him.
A demon wolf has arrived from the west.
A demon wolf has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zimrathon the Black Numenorean*:Bad Kraam:Hurt>k *man*
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zimrathon the Black Numenorean*:Bad Kraam:Hurt>
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zimrathon the Black Numenorean*:Bad Kraam:Hurt>
You cleave *Zimrathon the Black Numenorean*'s right foot hard and shatter it.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zimrathon the Black Numenorean*:Bad Kraam:Hurt>
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* leaves << WEST >>.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You swiftly dodge a demon wolf's attempt to hit you.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>w
k *man*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>f
They aren't here.
A demon wolf hits your right arm and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
Well-Hewn Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Kraam is standing here.
A demon wolf is here, fighting YOU.
A demon wolf is here, fighting YOU.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The ground no longer feels frosty.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Kraam leaves << WEST >>.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k *man*
They aren't here.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k *man*
They aren't here.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Eerie Intersection
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Kraam is standing here.
Exits: east, west, [up], (down).

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k *man*
They aren't here.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k *man*
They aren't here.
Dhar narrates 'i wanna rekill him'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Well-Hewn Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k *man*
They aren't here.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
Eerie Intersection
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, west, [up], (down).

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>d
k *man*
Dank Passageway
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
Exits: west, (up).

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Your attempt to cleave *Naomi the Black Numenorean* fails.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Naomi the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
An uruk-hai orc says 'YGO! Galodh! Yau vill boe dawole yial tami.'
An uruk-hai orc fails to slash you.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Naomi the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
An uruk-hai orc smites your right foot and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Naomi the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
A demon wolf has arrived from above.
A demon wolf has arrived from above.
A demon wolf says 'YOU! Dorezz! You vill die begore your wime.'
A demon wolf hits your right foot hard and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Naomi the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* closes the runes.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Naomi the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Naomi the Black Numenorean* leaves << WEST >>.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an uruk-hai orc:Wounded>f
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west.
An uruk-hai orc tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
You flee head over heels.
Dank Passageway
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: east.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
#   $teller is now set to {Beleriand} [local]
Beleriand tells you 'ma surin s of obsidian'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
Dank Passageway
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
Kraam is standing here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: west.
A demon wolf approaches Kraam, trying to hit him.
Kraam cleaves a demon wolf's left forefoot extremely hard and shatters it.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A tall orc slashes Kraam's left foot very hard.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A demon wolf joins a demon wolf's fight.
An uruk-hai orc joins a tall orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Say daedgye, hcum!'
An uruk-hai orc joins a tall orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Hay gootbye, scum!'
A demon wolf barely hits Kraam's body and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
An uruk-hai orc barely slashes Kraam's right hand and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>#   $uks is now set to {runes} [local]
[DOOR is set to : runes]

#   $teller is now set to {Kraam} [local]
Kraam tells you 'zimrathon'
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'braqt eaaf' 			**Quickblock? stored? now we totally fucked**
= EXIT up BLOCKED =-
An uruk-hai orc tries to slash Kraam, but he parries successfully.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Kraam panics, and attempts to flee.
Kraam leaves << WEST >>.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>open runes 

The white aura around your body fades.
An uruk-hai orc says 'YOO! Bolegh! Yee walr gai gofula year tiwo.'
An uruk-hai orc quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
You cleave an uruk-hai orc's right hand extremely hard.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an uruk-hai orc:Fine>[That's impossible runes is BLOCKED ]

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an uruk-hai orc:Fine>

*Naomi the Black Numenorean* leaves << WEST >>.
An uruk-hai orc joins an uruk-hai orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Say kaidgya, fcas!'
An uruk-hai orc quickly approaches, trying to smite you.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an uruk-hai orc:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
Dank Passageway
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Kraam is here, fighting *Naomi the Black Numenorean*.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is here, fighting Kraam.
Exits: east.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Kraam panics, and attempts to flee.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k *man*

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.

k *man*

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Kraam panics, and attempts to flee.

k *man*

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Naomi the Black Numenorean* leaves << EAST >>.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>They aren't here.
A demon wolf has arrived from the east.
A demon wolf has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k *man*

Joonatan narrates 'go help at tall?'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
k *man*
Dank Passageway
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: west.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You cleave *Naomi the Black Numenorean*'s right leg very hard.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* barely pierces your left leg and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Naomi the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Naomi the Black Numenorean* leaves << WEST >>.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You swiftly dodge an uruk-hai orc's attempt to smite you.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an uruk-hai orc:Wounded>
Iwq narrates 'any1 in tbad or bm coming breeish please bring me picks?'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an uruk-hai orc:Wounded>
A demon wolf has arrived from the west.
A demon wolf has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an uruk-hai orc:Wounded>nar Bnb

A tall orc barely slashes your left leg and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an uruk-hai orc:Wounded>Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an uruk-hai orc:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
Dank Passageway
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: east.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>rem boots
wear 2.boots
You stop using a pair of smooth, black boots.

*Naomi the Black Numenorean* leaves << EAST >>.
Kraam has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k *man*
You wear a pair of iron-shod boots on your feet.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k *man*
They aren't here.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>They aren't here.
A demon wolf has arrived from the east.
A demon wolf has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e

You swiftly dodge a demon wolf's attempt to hit you.
You cleave a demon wolf's right hindleg extremely hard and shatter it.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>k *man*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>Kraam leaves << EAST >>.
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>f

A demon wolf lightly hits your left foot and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
Dank Passageway
The corpse of an uruk-hai orc is lying here.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
Kraam is standing here.
Exits: west.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k *man*
They aren't here.
A tall orc tries to slash Kraam, but he parries successfully.
Kraam lightly cleaves a tall orc's body and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
An uruk-hai orc joins a tall orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Say dooddye, zcum!'
An uruk-hai orc barely smites Kraam's left arm and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
k *man*
Dank Passageway
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
*Naomi the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: east.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k *man*
You approach *Naomi the Black Numenorean*, trying to cleave her.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Naomi the Black Numenorean*:Fine>k *man*
You're already fighting!
Kraam has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Naomi the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
A demon wolf barely hits your left leg and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Naomi the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
A demon wolf joins a demon wolf's fight.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Naomi the Black Numenorean*:Fine>e

*Naomi the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Naomi the Black Numenorean* leaves << EAST >>.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Bad>k *man*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You cleave a demon wolf's head extremely hard and shatter it.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Bad>e
They aren't here.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Bad>k *man*
They aren't here.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Bad>f

The obsidian is opened from the other side.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Bad>
*Zeroth the Orc* has arrived from above.  	**Err they were getting rather low on orcs**
*Morsh the Orc* has arrived from above.
*Morris the Orc* has arrived from above.
You flee head over heels.
Obsidian Room
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: south, (down).

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k *man*

The obsidian closes quietly.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k *man*
You approach *Zimrathon the Black Numenorean*, trying to cleave him.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zimrathon the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zimrathon the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zimrathon the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>
You cleave *Zimrathon the Black Numenorean*'s left foot extremely hard and
shatter it.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zimrathon the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zimrathon the Black Numenorean*:Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
Obsidian Room
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Exits: north.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Arnathus narrates 'who died ?'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>op statue
n
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k *man*
Obsidian Room
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: south, [down].

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You cleave *Zimrathon the Black Numenorean*'s right arm very hard and shatter
it.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zimrathon the Black Numenorean*:Awful>
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* leaves << SOUTH >>.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>l d
#   $uks is now set to {obsidian} [local]
[DOOR is set to : obsidian]
The obsidian is closed.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close obsidian 
It's already closed!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s

*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k *man*
Obsidian Room
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Exits: north, (south).

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k *man*
They aren't here.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
They aren't here.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Obsidian Room
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: south, [down].

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k *man*
k *man*
You cleave *Zimrathon the Black Numenorean*'s left leg hard and shatter it.
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not
aided.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zimrathon the Black Numenorean*:Dying>
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zimrathon the Black Numenorean*:Dying>close obsidian 
It's already closed!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zimrathon the Black Numenorean*:Dying>
You cleave *Zimrathon the Black Numenorean*'s body extremely hard and shatter
it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Zimrathon the Black Numenorean*'s death cry.
*Zimrathon the Black Numenorean* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Zimrathon the Black Numenorean*.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Joonatan narrates 'well at least 4 on triophy'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s

Arnathus narrates 'shake ? basta ?'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Obsidian Room
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Exits: north, (south).

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>pick obsidian 
You don't see any obsidian here.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
Friendship Hall
A lovely small tin ring has been left here.
Exits: (north), south.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
Friendship Hall
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: north, south.
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
Entrance of the Friendship Hall
A rusty pickaxe with a broken handle lies discarded here.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, south.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
Wet Corridor
Little parts of a broken weapon are lying on the ground.
Exits: north, south.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
s
Hall of Celebration
Exits: north, south, west.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Hall of Celebration
Exits: north, east, west.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Hall of Celebration
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: north, east, south.
You suddenly notice a ghost.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s

You swiftly dodge a spirit's attempt to hit you.
You cleave a spirit's body extremely hard.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a spirit:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a spirit:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
Living Quarters
Greater parts of a broken weapon are lying on the ground.
Exits: north, east.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>op slab
You put all your weight against the slab, trying to open it.

Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Damp Cavern
A large flat rock lies here, its surface etched with markings.
A black bear is sleeping here.
A black bear is sleeping here.
Exits: (east), south.
You suddenly notice *Holg the Orc*.     		**So how much is it now? 6*3*1*mobs? anyway what do i know about math**

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
Damp Passageway
A bear is here, covered with coarse black fur.
Exits: north, west.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Worn Stairs
Exits: east, (up).

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>u
End of Animal Track
Exits: north, east, south, west, (down).

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
The foliage closes quietly.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Hollin Plain
The wild ox seems ready to charge you.
A wild ox is sleeping here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>nar outa SLAB
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Hollin Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Sirannon Plain
A clean fragrance drifts up from a thick clump of leaves. [MINT]
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
214/415 hits, 12/55 mana, and 92/153 moves.

<<   <   01  02  

2002/05/19 10:21, Ling:Rated: Superb 
...of course Fankil meant 'a few darkies'... :-)

2002/05/19 10:50, Fankil: 
..aye, a few darkies..

2002/05/19 13:00, Doreth: 
Cz were naked? excuse me shake had bhc lmw eng bs and prolly something more I cant remeber, Bah had decent warrior eq with best cleaving weapon and bula's eq you saw. quess they were naked

2002/05/19 13:36, Shake: 
Well bhc was forest green cloak and something more means propably plain eq. Bah had nice weapon, thats all.
But anyway we lost fight we should win and theres no excuse for that.
Enjoy kills and lucky flee, next time you wont be so lucky. :)

2002/05/19 14:24, Fragir:Rated: Good 
Was good work from kraam and doreth, only bad kraam died :(

2002/05/19 14:34, Bula:Rated: Average 
1) to you mathematci 6*3*1 + mobs we came when rotmos is awful
2) we was fighting without mobs so it was fight 2 max setted vss 3.NO NAKED :)
coz bah was thisty without water without moves :)
3) oweepowered dwarwes ho !
4) owerpowered shake scimitar and eqip HO !
5) scrolls HO !
6) sucky shaman without spells and client HO !

And no both but all 3 cz was (no)naked I wanted only my manaring back :P btw

2002/05/19 16:10, Doreth: 
Ho newbietalk Ho

2002/05/19 17:02, Nightwolf:Rated: Superb 
superb done, since cagim, the moron rated it awful ill rate it superb :P

2002/05/19 17:43, Fredde: 
but really, all so called 'smart' ppl who tries to go with this mature 'its stupid to rate it poor since you dont like the poster' bullshit. why dont you go read some other logs on this site and check what ares has posted on everydam log? he rates the best logs poorly just because he is an moron. so i really dont see why there something wrong with rating his logs bad.

2002/05/19 19:04, Ajax:Rated: Superb 
Now now, Cagin isn't a moron, and whatever you might think, he's not gay either! (it even says so on his player profile here!)

2002/05/19 19:05, Maal:  Rated: Superb 
Why do you people give a fuck how other people rate logs?

2002/05/19 19:19, Rogon:  Rated: Superb 
Good thinking fredde, find the lowest of the low then sink yourself to their level and feel good about yourself.

2002/05/19 19:20, Rogon:  Rated: Superb 
That was just an example by the way, nothing to do with ares personally :)

2002/05/19 20:22, Doreth: 
And I dont rate logs on the things i feel about persons, maybe they might lose 1 star than usually just because of that but no more no less, if it gets rated bad, then I either found it boring evryday trapping or some other way uninteresting for me.

2002/05/20 09:07, Gray:Rated: Superb 
Bula, was it Doreth's fault that you had no client, can't care about food and drink, etc? Still they were 4 with lowbies, you were 6 hero+ (or even legends), and you was losing till 3 more came. Not enough reason to give a superb rating?

2002/05/20 11:14, Durcano:Rated: Superb 
nice one :)

2002/05/20 13:35, Bodruith:  Rated: Superb 
Maybe we should ad a rating system to rate the ratings!!

2002/05/21 07:34, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
Kickass goin Doreth :) can't say elseway. Was fun to read :)

2002/05/25 08:30, Alantir:Rated: Superb 
Missed this somehow... damned nice it was.

2002/06/22 02:22, Bungo:Rated: Superb 
Was really fun. After long time i see whities can do something nice.

2003/06/07 15:30, Ilwin:   
heh, now you all missed the best line in this log :

Beleriand smites *Rotmos the Hill Troll*'s right foot extremely hard.

a lvl 6 hitting like that...*shiver*

<<   <   01  02  

top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Ainagul, Ajax, Alantir, Alicia, Aschit, Bodruith, Bornack, Bungo, Devastator, 
Djinn, Dunder, Durcano, Echo, Ecko, Enforcer, Ethar, Feagil, Garm, Gimilzor, 
Gray, Joonatan, Mattimeo, Milzok, Mojo, Nator, Nightwolf, Prist, Ridley, Rogon, 
Selphie, Sigurd, Sookoll, Syyvikstia, Trobo, Uldrak, Vidomina, Vodin, Wryak 
 Good Fragir, Kostihryz, Naomi, Nazgum 
 Average Bula, Edvard, Hate 
 Poor Porien, Sharmak 
 Awful Cagim, Mammoth, Naksur 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back