Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Moria East Gate Blockage (Nazgum)comments   back
  
(64 ratings and 9247 hits. Posted 2002/05/23)
### Story starts with Eldrasil and someone hitting me near dark tower after I called beast,
I circle and jump on beast towards moria.  I was kinda worried he'd narrate since it was
probably obvious i was heading moria, so I was careful going into sage.  On the way
to east gate I find the real problem though... ###

o W S C HP:Fine>
The Dimrill Stair
Exits: east, south, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>s
s
s
A Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A fat rabbit has arrived from the south.

o W S C HP:Fine>s
A Rocky Path
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>
A Rocky Path
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>w
A Rocky Path
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Thoren the Dwarf* is standing here.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

### what the? ###

* W S C HP:Fine>
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>u
The Great Gates
Exits: [west], down.

o W S C HP:Fine>d
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>e
n
A Rocky Path
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Thoren the Dwarf* is standing here.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>Gretna narrates 'in'

A Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>
Saving Nazgm.

o W S C HP:Fine>w
A Wild Meadow
A shrub with maple-like leaves is growing here.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>whoi thoren
Thoren the Confused is a level thirty-seven Dwarven Patriarch.
99pk trophies
10pk deaths
3mob deaths

### finding out who it is... ###

o W S C HP:Fine>
Balthazar narrates 'FUCK'

o W S C HP:Fine>e
s
A Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>w
A Rocky Path
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here searching for something.
*Thoren the Dwarf* is standing here.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Thoren the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.
*Thoren the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

u
Zoone narrates '?'
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You barely pierce *Thoren the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Thoren the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine *Thoren the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
A Rocky Scramble
A large marmot is here, scurrying in between the rocks.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The clouds begin to disappear.

o W S C HP:Fine>w
On the Slopes of a Rising Ridge
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Fine>e
n
A Rocky Scramble
A large marmot is here, scurrying in between the rocks.
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Thoren the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>w
*Thoren the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.
*Thoren the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You barely pierce *Thoren the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Thoren the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Lf the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine *Thoren the Dwarf*:Fine>f

You lightly pierce *Thoren the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Thoren the Dwarf*:Fine>n
You flee head over heels.
On a Rocky Mountainside
Exits: north, east.

o W S C HP:Fine>e
n
A Rocky Scramble
A large marmot is here, scurrying in between the rocks.
*Thoren the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>
The Trail out of the Valley
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>
A Path by a Standing Stone
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You begin to see some clouds.

o W S C HP:Fine>w
A Rocky Path
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>e
e
A Path by a Standing Stone
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>
Mirrormere
Exits: north, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>s
On a Path Beside a Spring
Exits: north, south, west.
The clouds begin to disappear.

o W S C>n
Mirrormere
Exits: north, south, west.
You begin to see some clouds.

o W S C>s
On a Path Beside a Spring
Exits: north, south, west.
The clouds begin to disappear.

o W S C>h t
You attempt to hide yourself.

Ok.

o W S C>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
*Lf the Dwarf* yells 'Didn't'

o W S C>
*Lf the Dwarf* yells 'expect'

o W S C>
*Lf the Dwarf* yells 'that'

o W S C>
*Lf the Dwarf* yells 'did'

o W S C>
*Lf the Dwarf* yells 'you?'

### I kinda think something is up here... ###

o W S C>
sco
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 30 seconds.

You feel stronger, as your Master's strength begins to grow...

o W S C>390/390 hits, 45/45 mana, and 110/156 moves.

o W S C>
sco
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 30 seconds.

o W S C>390/390 hits, 45/45 mana, and 156/156 moves.

o W S C>
Suddenly, a dark and somber mist invades the sky. Your heart blackens with
hope!
sco
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 30 seconds.

o W S C>390/390 hits, 45/45 mana, and 156/156 moves.

o W S C>w
The Trail out of the Valley
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C>n
A Path by a Standing Stone
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Lightning starts to show in the sky, how strange...

o W S C>n
Mirrormere
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C>w
A Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C>w
A Wild Meadow
A shrub with maple-like leaves is growing here.
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, west.

o W S C>e
s
A Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C>w
A Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C>u
Threshold of Moria
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: east, up.

o W S C>
The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [west], down.
*Lf the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

* W S C>d

Shrouds of dark clouds roll in above you, blotting out the skies.
The day has begun.
The lightning has stopped.
The exit west blurs for a while.

### Ok they were sitting outside east gate, with gate blocked so maybe they
were waiting for me...  now lief glows, excellent ;p ###

* W S C>
Threshold of Moria
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: east, up.

o W S C>e
A Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
w
u
smi
Threshold of Moria
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: east, up.
*Lf the Dwarf* yells '=)'

o W S C>
The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is resting here (glowing).
Exits: [west], down.

* W S C>
*Lf the Dwarf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
You smile viciously.

* W S C>d
Threshold of Moria
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: east, up.

o W S C>
Darthain narrates 'anyone seen Sorcerer?'

o W S C>#   $target is now set to {lief} [local]

*Lf the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

* W S C>
*Lf the Dwarf* leaves E A S T.

o W S C>narr lief moria
e
*Lf the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* W S C>Ok.

* W S C>
*Lf the Dwarf* tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Your attempt to pierce *Lf the Dwarf* fails.

* W S C *Lf the Dwarf*:Healthy>f
e
You flee head over heels.
The Great Gates
Exits: [west], down.

o W S C>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C>d
Threshold of Moria
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: east, up.

* W S C>e
A Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C>w
Threshold of Moria
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: east, up.
*Lf the Dwarf* leaves U P.

o W S C>u
back lief
The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [west], down.

* W S C>
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

Your victim has disappeared!
*Lf the Dwarf* leaves D O W N.

o W S C>
*Lf the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

* W S C>d

Gretna narrates 'CHARGE >'

* W S C>
Threshold of Moria
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: east, up.

o W S C>e
A Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C>n
A Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C>

o W S C>
*Lf the Dwarf* yells 'Heh'

o W S C>yell ;)
Ok.

o W S C>l
A Rocky Path

o W S C>stat

A fat rabbit has arrived from the west.

o W S C>OB: 82%, DB: 50%, PB: 96%, Armour: 57%. Wimpy: 300. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,719,962 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 779. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit

o W S C>l
A Rocky Path
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.

o W S C>s

Jarlaxle narrates 'hit'

o W S C>
A Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south, west.

### Ok lets go scout him and see how hard he gonna be ###

o W S C>w

o W S C>u
exa lief
The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [west], down.

* W S C>d
You see nothing special about him.
*Lf the Dwarf* is in an excellent condition.
*Lf the Dwarf* is using: 
<wielded>            the fine silvery morningstar      <--- Ouch
<worn as shield>     an ancient dwarven shield (used)
<worn on head>       the Dragonhelm (brand new)        <--- Ouch
<worn on body>       a shining breastplate (brand new)      <--- Ouch
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (used)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of vambraces (brand new)     <--- Ouch
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of greaves (brand new)      <--- Ouch
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn on wrist>      a fine silver bracelet
<worn on finger>     a sapphire ring
<worn on finger>     a diamond ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (brand new)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks

### Ok no chance of shooting him, no chance of piercing him, and he fakking
glows...  Thoren disappears so I'm thinking they are up to something ###

* W S C>
Threshold of Moria
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: east, up.

o W S C>e
A Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C>yell nice eq
Ok.

o W S C>
*Lf the Dwarf* yells '*bow*'

### Ok lets narrate now in case problems arrise in the future... ###

o W S C>narr lief moria, full shining * 2 artifacts
Ok.

### Lets find out where the other dude went too ###

o W S C>#   $target is now set to {thoren} [local]
whe thoren
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east
 (done less than 5 hours ago).

### seems he went lorien or something, maybe had to afk ###

o W S C>
*Lf the Dwarf* yells 'I'

o W S C>
*Lf the Dwarf* yells 'forgot'

o W S C>
*Lf the Dwarf* yells 'to'

o W S C>
*Lf the Dwarf* yells 'unmend'

Meeka tells you 'tons warrens i guess'

### hehe interesting, lots of pukes warrens, hopefully they stay there ###

o W S C>
Shrouds of dark clouds roll in above you, blotting out the skies.


o W S C>st
You are already standing.

o W S C>
*Lf the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* W S C>
*Lf the Dwarf* crushes your left arm extremely hard.
You try to pierce *Lf the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Healthy>#   $target is now set to {lief} [local]
gig
f
You giggle.

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
A Rocky Scramble
A large marmot is here, scurrying in between the rocks.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The clouds suddenly disappear.

o W S C HP:Fine>n
w
A Rocky Path
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
It suddenly starts to rain.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Lf the Dwarf* leaves W E S T.

o W S C HP:Fine>
Threshold of Moria
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: east, up.

* W S C HP:Fine>u

*Lf the Dwarf* leaves U P.

o W S C HP:Fine>
The Great Gates
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [west], down.

* W S C HP:Fine>back lief
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim.

*Lf the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

d

* W S C HP:Fine>e
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>n
A Rocky Path
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>
A Rocky Path
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>w
A Wild Meadow
A shrub with maple-like leaves is growing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

### Lets take a loot at my own eq for some confidence ;p ###

o W S C HP:Fine>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (brand new)
<worn on body>       a shining breastplate (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of leather gloves (ragged)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn on wrist>      a violet orchid
<worn on wrist>      an old length of iron chain
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on finger>     a diamond ring
<worn on back>       an embellished longbow
<worn across back>   a laced quiver
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a strange set of lock picks
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a stone

o W S C HP:Fine>stat

o W S C HP:Fine>OB: 82%, DB: 0%, PB: 96%, Armour: 57%. Wimpy: 300. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,719,962 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 779. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic

o W S C HP:Fine>l
A Wild Meadow
A shrub with maple-like leaves is growing here.

o W S C HP:Fine>sco
st
371/390 hits, 45/45 mana, and 156/156 moves.

o W S C HP:Fine>e
You stop resting, and stand up.

o W S C HP:Fine>
A Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>s
w
A Rocky Path
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>u
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>back lief
The Great Gates
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [west], down.

* W S C HP:Fine>
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

*Lf the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

d

* W S C HP:Fine>
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>u
The Great Gates
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [west], down.

* W S C HP:Fine>oe
open exit

You put all your weight against the greatgate, trying to open it.

*Lf the Dwarf* tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

smi
f
The greatgate stops moving.
You try to pierce *Lf the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You smile viciously.

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Healthy>e
You flee head over heels.
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>
A Rocky Path
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>
Hark narrates 'elle svabbed wounded'

o W S C HP:Fine>n
A Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>
*Lf the Dwarf* yells 'Hehe'

o W S C HP:Fine>yell lets just go in together ;)
Ok.

### Getting anxious, I just wanna leave ###

o W S C HP:Fine>l
A Rocky Path

o W S C HP:Fine>
A fat rabbit has arrived from the south.

o W S C HP:Fine>whe
*Lf the Dwarf* yells 'Huh?'
Players in your zone
--------------------
Nazgm               - A Rocky Path

o W S C HP:Fine>s
w
A Rocky Path
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>
Shrouds of dark clouds roll in above you, blotting out the skies.
The rain has stopped.

o W S C HP:Fine>
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>u
The Great Gates
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], down.

* W S C HP:Fine>
A butterfly leaves D O W N.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Lf the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

* W S C HP:Fine>sa lets just go in together ;)
comm snorts 'lets just go in together ;)'
Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine>d
Threshold of Moria
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>e
A Rocky Path
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>
*Lf the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* W S C HP:Fine>n
A Rocky Path
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>s
w
A Rocky Path
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>u
Threshold of Moria
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>
The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], down.

* W S C HP:Fine>oe
open exit

You put all your weight against the greatgate, trying to open it.

*Lf the Dwarf* yells 'Heh'

*Lf the Dwarf* leaves D O W N.

*Lf the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

*Lf the Dwarf* strongly crushes your left arm and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
The greatgate stops moving.
*Lf the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Healthy>f
Epoxy narrates 'cwrist..ehit name down in rovten treehouse?'
You flee head over heels.
Threshold of Moria
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>e
n
A Rocky Path
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>
A Rocky Path
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>
A fat rabbit has arrived from the south.

o W S C HP:Fine>
*Lf the Dwarf* yells 'I'

o W S C HP:Fine>
*Lf the Dwarf* yells 'was'

o W S C HP:Fine>
*Lf the Dwarf* yells 'waiting'

o W S C HP:Fine>
*Lf the Dwarf* yells 'for'

o W S C HP:Fine>
*Lf the Dwarf* yells 'you'

### This sounds bad... ###

o W S C HP:Fine>
A brown fox has arrived from the south.

o W S C HP:Fine>
A fat rabbit leaves N O R T H.

o W S C HP:Fine>yell ok
Ok.

o W S C HP:Fine>yell now
Ok.

o W S C HP:Fine>
A fat rabbit leaves N O R T H.

o W S C HP:Fine>yell what ;p

A brown fox leaves W E S T.

o W S C HP:Fine>Ok.

o W S C HP:Fine>
A butterfly leaves S O U T H.

o W S C HP:Fine>l
A Rocky Path

o W S C HP:Fine>search thorough
You begin to search ...

*Lf the Dwarf* yells 'I'

*Lf the Dwarf* yells 'flush'

*Lf the Dwarf* yells 'a'

*Lf the Dwarf* yells 'lot'

You didn't find anyone.

o W S C HP:Fine>yell how dull ;)
Ok.

o W S C HP:Fine>l
A Rocky Path

o W S C HP:Fine>yell am I

*Lf the Dwarf* yells 'Huh?'

o W S C HP:Fine>Ok.

o W S C HP:Fine>yell supposed
Ok.

o W S C HP:Fine>yell to die then?

Shrouds of dark clouds roll in above you, blotting out the skies.
You begin to feel thirsty.

o W S C HP:Fine>l
A Rocky Path

o W S C HP:Fine>l
A Rocky Path

o W S C HP:Fine>drink bottle
l
You drink the water.
You do not feel thirsty anymore.

o W S C HP:Fine>
A Rocky Path

o W S C HP:Fine>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Nazgm               - A Rocky Path

o W S C HP:Fine>stat

A fat rabbit has arrived from the north.

o W S C HP:Fine>OB: 82%, DB: 50%, PB: 96%, Armour: 57%. Wimpy: 300. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,719,962 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 779. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic

o W S C HP:Fine>l
A Rocky Path
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.

o W S C HP:Fine>e
Mirrormere
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>s
A Path by a Standing Stone
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>w
A Rocky Path
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>w
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.
Saving Nazgm.

o W S C HP:Fine>u
d
The Great Gates
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], down.

### Ok his sanct drop lets try and time a stab ###

* W S C>
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

o W S C>u
The Great Gates
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], down.


* W S C>h q
You attempt to hide yourself.

Ok.

* W S C>
*Lf the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

* W S C>
*Lf the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

* W S C>back lief
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

Doomer tells you 'how many with lief in moria?'

*Lf the Dwarf* makes a strange sound, as you place a black runed dagger in
his back.
You swiftly dodge *Lf the Dwarf*'s attempt to crush you.

* W S C *Lf the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You feel bolder.

### Excellent, I definately feel bolder!! ###

* W S C *Lf the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Lf the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* W S C *Lf the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Lf the Dwarf* smiles happily.

* W S C *Lf the Dwarf*:Wounded>grin
f
You grin evilly, showing your bare teeth.

* W S C *Lf the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

o W S C>u
The Great Gates
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], down.

* W S C>h q
*Lf the Dwarf* leaves D O W N.
You attempt to hide yourself.

Ok.

o W S C>
*Lf the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

* W S C>
*Lf the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

* W S C>
*Lf the Dwarf* utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'

* W S C>
You swiftly dodge *Lf the Dwarf*'s attempt to crush you.
You strongly pierce *Lf the Dwarf*'s left foot.

* W S C *Lf the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Lf the Dwarf* roars loudly.

* W S C *Lf the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Lf the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* W S C *Lf the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Lf the Dwarf* crushes your right leg hard and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Shrouds of dark clouds roll in above you, blotting out the skies.
*Lf the Dwarf* bleeds from open wounds.

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>
*Lf the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

* W S C HP:Fine>e

*Lf the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.
You try to pierce *Lf the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Wounded>n

*Lf the Dwarf* tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Wounded>d
You flee head over heels.
A Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Fine>
A Path by a Standing Stone
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>n
Mirrormere
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>narr lief wounded moria
w
Ok.

### We'll keep the public informed... ###

o W S C HP:Fine>
A Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>s
A Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>w
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>u
h q
The Great Gates
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here searching for something.
Exits: [west], down.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Lf the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

* W S C HP:Fine>
You attempt to hide yourself.

*Lf the Dwarf* yells 'Deep'

*Lf the Dwarf* yells 'arm'

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Lf the Dwarf* crushes your right arm extremely hard and tickles it.
You try to pierce *Lf the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Wounded>d
f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>u

*Lf the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

* W S C HP:Fine>
The Great Gates
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: [west], down.

o W S C HP:Fine>h q
You attempt to hide yourself.

*Lf the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Lf the Dwarf* tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.
You pierce *Lf the Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Wounded>d
f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Wounded>e
You flee head over heels.
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>
A Rocky Path
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>w
u
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>h q
The Great Gates
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here searching for something.
Exits: [west], down.
*Lf the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

* W S C HP:Fine>
You attempt to hide yourself.

d
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Lf the Dwarf* crushes your right hand extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
*Lf the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Wounded>u
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Lf the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>e
A Rocky Path
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>stat
OB: 80%, DB: 48%, PB: 95%, Armour: 57%. Wimpy: 300. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,719,962 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 779. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a deep wound at the right hand.
- panic
- noquit

o W S C HP:Fine>n
A Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>ur
use jewelled

You attempt to use the power of the jewelled ring.

You feel stronger.

o W S C HP:Fine>l
A Rocky Path

o W S C HP:Fine>w
A Wild Meadow
A shrub with maple-like leaves is growing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>l
A Wild Meadow
A shrub with maple-like leaves is growing here.

o W S C HP:Fine>sco
328/390 hits, 45/45 mana, and 146/154 moves.

o W S C HP:Fine>stat
OB: 82%, DB: 49%, PB: 96%, Armour: 57%. Wimpy: 300. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,719,962 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 779. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- strength
- novoid
- a deep wound at the right hand.
- panic
- noquit

o W S C HP:Fine>rem ring
put ring sable
get garnet-ring sable
wear garnet-ring
You stop using a jewelled ring.

o W S C HP:Fine>
You put a jewelled ring in a sable pouch.
You feel your muscles relax and your pulse slow as the strength that welled
within you subsides.

o W S C HP:Fine>
You get a jewelled ring from a sable pouch.

o W S C HP:Fine>
You put a jewelled ring on your right finger.

o W S C HP:Fine>
A calm serenity fills your body, as if your heartbeat and pulse slowed to a
relaxed rhythm regardless of your surroundings. Should any wounds befall you,
you could try to draw upon this power to renew you to health.

o W S C HP:Fine>ur
use jewelled
You attempt to use the power of the jewelled ring.

stat
You can feel the broken bones within you heal and reshape themselves.

o W S C HP:Fine>OB: 82%, DB: 51%, PB: 96%, Armour: 57%. Wimpy: 300. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,719,962 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 779. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- strength
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- tiredness

o W S C HP:Fine>e
A Rocky Path
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>s
A Rocky Path
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>w
Threshold of Moria
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>h n
You attempt to hide yourself.

*Lf the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

*Lf the Dwarf* leaves U P.

*Lf the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Lf the Dwarf* strongly crushes your right leg and tickles it.
You barely pierce *Lf the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
The Great Gates
Exits: [west], down.

o W S C HP:Fine>
*Lf the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Lf the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Wounded>d

*Lf the Dwarf* tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Shrouds of dark clouds roll in above you, blotting out the skies.
You try to pierce *Lf the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
Threshold of Moria
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>
A Rocky Path
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>n
A Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>s
w
A Rocky Path
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>
Threshold of Moria
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: east, up.

### Ok he being more careful now gotta try to time this better... ###

o W S C HP:Fine>h n
You attempt to hide yourself.

Ok.

o W S C HP:Fine>scou u
You quietly scout upwards...

The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here searching for something.

You stop scouting.

o W S C HP:Fine>scou u
You quietly scout upwards...

The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.

You stop scouting.

o W S C HP:Fine>scou u
You quietly scout upwards...

The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.

You stop scouting.

o W S C HP:Fine>
A butterfly leaves E A S T.

o W S C HP:Fine>scou u
You quietly scout upwards...

The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.

*Lf the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
You stop scouting.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Lf the Dwarf* leaves E A S T.

o W S C HP:Fine>
Grath narrates 'anyone seen gaunt man?'
*Lf the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Lf the Dwarf* leaves U P.

o W S C HP:Fine>scou u
You quietly scout upwards...

The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.

You stop scouting.

o W S C HP:Fine>scou u
You quietly scout upwards...

The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.

You stop scouting.

o W S C HP:Fine>scou u
You quietly scout upwards...

The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.

You stop scouting.

o W S C HP:Fine>scou u
You quietly scout upwards...

The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.

You stop scouting.

o W S C HP:Fine>scou u
You quietly scout upwards...

The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here searching for something.

You stop scouting.

o W S C HP:Fine>scou u
You quietly scout upwards...

The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.

You stop scouting.

o W S C HP:Fine>u
*Lf the Dwarf* yells '250 hp'
The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], down.

* W S C HP:Fine>h q
You attempt to hide yourself.

*Lf the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

You can't hide while people are looking.

* W S C HP:Fine>d
u
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>
The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], down.

* W S C HP:Fine>h q
You attempt to hide yourself.

*Lf the Dwarf* leaves D O W N.

*Lf the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

You can't hide while people are looking.

* W S C HP:Fine>d
u
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>
The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], down.

* W S C HP:Fine>h q
You attempt to hide yourself.

Ok.

### Lets try same pattern as last time, go after second search ###

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Lf the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Lf the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

* W S C HP:Fine>back lief
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

*Lf the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

d
u
*Lf the Dwarf* tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.
You try to pierce *Lf the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

### nope ###

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>w
u

Shrouds of dark clouds roll in above you, blotting out the skies.

o W S C HP:Fine>h q
*Lf the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Fine>
You swiftly dodge *Lf the Dwarf*'s attempt to crush you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Lf the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
The Great Gates
Exits: [west], down.

o W S C HP:Fine>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Fine>d
e
Threshold of Moria
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, up.

* W S C HP:Fine>
A Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>w
u
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>
The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], down.

* W S C HP:Fine>h q
You attempt to hide yourself.

Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Lf the Dwarf* crushes your left arm extremely hard and tickles it.
You barely pierce *Lf the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
*Lf the Dwarf* roars loudly.
You flee head over heels.
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>e
*Lf the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>w
u
Threshold of Moria
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, up.

* W S C HP:Fine>
The Great Gates
Exits: [west], down.

o W S C HP:Fine>h q
You attempt to hide yourself.

Ok.

o W S C HP:Fine>
*Lf the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Lf the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Lf the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

* W S C HP:Fine>back lief
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

*Lf the Dwarf*'s spell backfires, and he squeals in surprise!

*Lf the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

d
u

* W S C HP:Fine>e
*Lf the Dwarf* tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You try to pierce *Lf the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Lf the Dwarf* sniffs sadly.

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You barely pierce *Lf the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
e
You flee head over heels.
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>
A Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>n
A Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>s
A Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>w
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>e
A Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>w
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>h n
You attempt to hide yourself.

Ok.

o W S C HP:Fine>scou u
You quietly scout upwards...

The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here searching for something.

You stop scouting.

o W S C HP:Fine>scou u
You quietly scout upwards...

The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.

You stop scouting.

o W S C HP:Fine>scou u
You quietly scout upwards...

The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here searching for something.

You stop scouting.

o W S C HP:Fine>scou u
You quietly scout upwards...

The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.

You stop scouting.

o W S C HP:Fine>scou u
You quietly scout upwards...

The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here searching for something.

You stop scouting.

o W S C HP:Fine>scou u
Shrouds of dark clouds roll in above you, blotting out the skies.

You quietly scout upwards...

The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.

You stop scouting.

o W S C HP:Fine>scou u
You quietly scout upwards...

The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here searching for something.

You stop scouting.

### He's searching a lot! ###

o W S C HP:Fine>scou u
You quietly scout upwards...

The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.

You stop scouting.

o W S C HP:Fine>scou u
You quietly scout upwards...

The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.

You stop scouting.

o W S C HP:Fine>scou u
You quietly scout upwards...

The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.

You stop scouting.

o W S C HP:Fine>scou u
You quietly scout upwards...

The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here searching for something.

You stop scouting.

o W S C HP:Fine>
*Lf the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Lf the Dwarf* leaves E A S T.

o W S C HP:Fine>
*Lf the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Lf the Dwarf* leaves U P.

o W S C HP:Fine>scou u
You quietly scout upwards...

The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.

You stop scouting.

o W S C HP:Fine>scou u
You quietly scout upwards...

The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.

You stop scouting.

o W S C HP:Fine>
Gretna narrates 'they stil there'

o W S C HP:Fine>scou u
You quietly scout upwards...

The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here searching for something.
Saving Nazgm.

Gretna narrates 'meet smelly?'
You stop scouting.

o W S C HP:Fine>scou u
You quietly scout upwards...

The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.

You stop scouting.

o W S C HP:Fine>scou u

Zoone narrates 'ok'

o W S C HP:Fine>
You quietly scout upwards...

The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here searching for something.

You stop scouting.

o W S C HP:Fine>
Gretna narrates 'we can get them up smellyish'

o W S C HP:Fine>scou u
You quietly scout upwards...
The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.

You stop scouting.

o W S C HP:Fine>
*Lf the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

* W S C HP:Fine>scou u

*Lf the Dwarf* leaves U P.

o W S C HP:Fine>
You quietly scout upwards...

The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.

You stop scouting.

o W S C HP:Fine>
*Lf the Dwarf* yells 'You'

o W S C HP:Fine>
*Lf the Dwarf* yells 'lagging'

o W S C HP:Fine>
*Lf the Dwarf* yells 'too?'

o W S C HP:Fine>u
The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here searching for something.
Exits: [west], down.

* W S C HP:Fine>h q
You attempt to hide yourself.

*Lf the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

d
*Lf the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

u
You can't hide while people are looking.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>h q
The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: [west], down.

* W S C HP:Fine>
You attempt to hide yourself.

Jarlaxle narrates 'any shield of any kind in warrens?'
*Lf the Dwarf* utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'
Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Lf the Dwarf* leaves D O W N.

o W S C HP:Fine>
*Lf the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Lf the Dwarf* crushes your left foot extremely hard and tickles it.
You try to pierce *Lf the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Hurt>f

Jarlaxle narrates 'i can't even bash'

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Hurt>u
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Hurt>h q

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
You try to pierce *Lf the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>

*Lf the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
Jarlaxle narrates ':D'

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Lf the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Hurt>y
*Lf the Dwarf* crushes your right foot extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You yawn. Feeling bored?

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Hurt>f

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
You strongly pierce *Lf the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You are already attempting to flee!

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
The Great Gates
Exits: [west], down.

o W S C HP:Fine>e
d
e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Fine>
Threshold of Moria
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, up.

* W S C HP:Fine>
A Rocky Path
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>w
u
Threshold of Moria
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, up.

* W S C HP:Fine>
The Great Gates
Exits: [west], down.
*Lf the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

* W S C HP:Fine>h q
You attempt to hide yourself.

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Lf the Dwarf* tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.
You pierce *Lf the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Hurt>d

You flee head over heels.
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>u
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Fine>
The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], down.

* W S C HP:Fine>h q
You attempt to hide yourself.

*Lf the Dwarf* leaves D O W N.

Ok.

o W S C HP:Fine>
*Lf the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Lf the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Shrouds of dark clouds roll in above you, blotting out the skies.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Lf the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

* W S C HP:Fine>back lief
You are too afraid.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Lf the Dwarf* draws upon the power of a pale blue stone.

### ARGH!!! ###

* W S C HP:Fine>d
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>cha wim 250
u
Wimpy set to: 250

o W S C HP:Fine>
The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here searching for something.
Exits: [west], down.

* W S C HP:Fine>h q
You attempt to hide yourself.

*Lf the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

d
u
You can't hide while people are looking.

* W S C HP:Fine>h q
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>
The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], down.

* W S C HP:Fine>
You attempt to hide yourself.

*Lf the Dwarf* leaves D O W N.

*Lf the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
You can't hide while people are looking.

* W S C HP:Fine>d
u
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>h q
The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], down.

* W S C HP:Fine>
You attempt to hide yourself.

*Lf the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Lf the Dwarf* tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.
*Lf the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>u
The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], down.

* W S C HP:Fine>h q
You attempt to hide yourself.

*Lf the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Lf the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.
*Lf the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Fine>u
The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], down.

* W S C HP:Fine>h q
You attempt to hide yourself.

*Lf the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Lf the Dwarf* tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.
You try to pierce *Lf the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You barely pierce *Lf the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Lf the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Lf the Dwarf* crushes your left foot extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Lf the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Gretna narrates 'rofl they mighta left'
You flee head over heels.
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Hurt>h q
You attempt to hide yourself.
You attempt to hide yourself.

Ok.

o W S C HP:Hurt>
*Lf the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
*Lf the Dwarf* leaves E A S T.

o W S C HP:Hurt>
*Lf the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
*Lf the Dwarf* leaves U P.

o W S C HP:Hurt>u
back lief
The Great Gates
*Lf the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: [west], down.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

*Lf the Dwarf* utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'

Doomer narrates 'look who we are talkinga bout?'

Gretna narrates 'they gone'

*Lf the Dwarf* makes a strange sound, as you place a black runed dagger in
his back.
*Lf the Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Lf the Dwarf*:Awful>agg
cha mood agg
Ok.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Lf the Dwarf*:Awful>
You pierce *Lf the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
info Total EXP: %x EXP to Level: %X
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Lf the Dwarf*'s death cry.
*Lf the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

o W S C HP:Hurt>narr lief dies
XP Gained: 100065
Total EXP: 60380038 EXP to Level: 1619962

o W S C HP:Hurt>Ok.

o W S C HP:Hurt>l
The Great Gates
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.

o W S C HP:Hurt>
Balthazar narrates 'clap'

o W S C HP:Hurt>get all.shining corpse

Jarlaxle narrates 'niceeee'
Doomer tells you 'clap'

o W S C HP:Hurt>Lalaith narrates 'CLAP'
You get a shining breastplate from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a shining pair of greaves from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a shining pair of vambraces from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

o W S C HP:Hurt>
Gretna narrates 'NICE'

o W S C HP:Hurt>
Zoone narrates 'clap!'

o W S C HP:Hurt>
Poku narrates 'wooo!'

o W S C HP:Hurt>
Doomer tells you 'let me have his shining'

o W S C HP:Hurt>get shield corpse
Gretna narrates 'muhahhaah'
You get an ancient dwarven shield from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

o W S C HP:Hurt>get helm corpse
You get the Dragonhelm from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

o W S C HP:Hurt>exa corpse

Doomer tells you ':P?'

o W S C HP:Hurt>corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
a fragrant-smelling bag
a gem-inlaid knife (brand new)
a sable pouch
a red ruby
a gleaming belt
the fine silvery morningstar
a fine silver bracelet
a leather backpack
a russet cloak (used)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a necklace
a pale blue stone
a diamond ring
a sapphire ring

### I take most of loot, about 15 seconds after he dies I see this... ###

*Elroy the Stoor Hobbit* has arrived from below.

### Anyways I'm still not sure what lief had planned for me, was a very nice
set he had :)  I entered moria afterwards and 8 pukes were inside other then
Elroy and Thoren...  I'm one huge setted thief atm though :) ###


<<   <   01  02  

2002/05/23 12:27, Morholth:Rated: Superb 
it isnt bug that when u hidin and you are scoutin and u are still hiden (you are thief master of sneak and hide so why not)but bug is when you are scoutin and u dont put tracks on the ground when you doing it hiden or not.

2002/05/23 12:59, Ytinas: 
As far as i know scouting from hiding is a documented feature. Being able to look from hiding was even added to give consistency!

2002/05/23 13:12, Cagim:Rated: Awful 
You suck nazgum

2002/05/23 13:14, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
Elestir's overkill logs are more fun to read! :P
People should try to see the skill behind logs and rate it according to that :)

2002/05/23 14:26, Gonfor:  Rated: Good 
I've just made a notation on this momentous event: we've found something Elestir and Rogon agree on! They both seem to dislike Nazgum *giggle* Big comfs to Lief but congrats to Nazgum for his persistency. I was a little surpised to see Lief die to that second stab though.

2002/05/23 14:42, Hurin:  Rated: Good 
Cagim, who the fuck are you to diss other peoples logs anyway, especially when i havent seen one fucking log from you or a log that you acually found entertaining, so why dont you do everyone a fucking favour and put a fucking cork in it. Saying that this and that player suck, when you couldnt do the thing yourself, even if your life depended on it. You whining pussy! Now, fuck off!!!

Hurin

2002/05/23 14:45, Nightwolf:Rated: Average 
Did i miss something but nazguum managed to stab lief at the first time although it was very clear that he spamm flushed
how can a damn stab go through while someone spammsearches? i find its damn weird
just imagine, u know someone is here and spamm flush and he still stabs u :P, where is the logic? i once died to that shit.
think its bugged, flusn q is slower than backstab $victim :P
and lief deserves to die since fighting with a thief at wounded and dont make any useful damage to nazgum. should have played
more skilled...

2002/05/23 14:48, Rogon:  Rated: Awful 
Should have played more skilled = Should have run away, fast and far. Right nightwolf?

2002/05/23 14:53, Nazgum: 
btw, about the second stab on lief...

About 40 seconds before it landed he yelled he was at 250 hps, and after that he cured at least once. So he was probably at about 270 hps when the second stab did land.

I don't think he thought he would die to it maybe and then wasn't searching quite as much. I dunno though.

2002/05/23 14:58, Elestir:  Rated: Poor 
Did i say I dislike Nazgum, Gonfor?

As for scouting from hidden position just think about it a bit.
You spend tons of time hiding thoroughly and masking your position in some place and then just scout areas several miles away without canceling your hidden status? I have nothing against look, but scout should definitely remove hidden status or at least put it to lowest possible level (as when only sneaking).

2002/05/23 15:06, Nazgum: 
I think if they make it so you can't scout hidden, they should remove scout from all players except thieves. It is a thief skill, their advantage is they can do it hidden.

2002/05/23 15:16, Mumma: 
I always post logs if me and Cagim kills something and i'm like on the top 5 posters so shat ap Hurin. I bet cagim is in atleast 50% of the logs i've posted. Why do u sign with yer name after? I mean we have those neat boxes where date and name etc is, why type it in again? it's just gay

2002/05/23 15:30, Fero:Rated: Poor 
We really need some kind of user-controled filter to get rid of stupid
comments.

2002/05/23 15:36, Elestir:  Rated: Poor 
Nazgum, advantage of thieves is they can (with sneak on) scout rooms without being seen, thats fine. But whats not fine is that they also stay thoroughly hidden in other room while scouting.

2002/05/23 16:31, Axel:Rated: Good 
Fero, we do not need a user-controlled filter - that will mess up other stuff too much, but I am also sick of those 'You suck' comments and will do something, if that continues.

2002/05/23 18:20, Ranto:Rated: Average 
Damn, poor lief. Dark side strikes down another..i bet you liked those picks didnt ya? :)

2002/05/23 18:44, Tushie:Rated: Superb 
fantastic play

2002/05/23 18:45, Tushie:Rated: Superb 
fantastic play

2002/05/23 20:45, Aschit: 
Fragir: He was wearing a cloak, it might very well cover a breastplate.

Rogon: You have never had ANY problems with spamming down my lagged chars, why bitch about someone stabbing one? (And in this case, he wasn't even lagged). Best part is, for some people, 'lagged' is still twice as fast as my normal link.

Et al: It makes plenty of sense for a thief to be able to scout an area without being seen. It is definitely a 'thiefy' type ability. And try not to get too caught up in the 'realism'. I challenge you to point out more than a few aspects of Mume's combat aspect that are remotely 'realistic'. For example, the ability to have someone hit you in the head with an axe a half-dozen times and still be able to run away.

Nightwolf: OBVIOUSLY, he wasn't spamflushing, or the stab wouldn't have landed. And you probably should be informed, since you seem to not understand it, that search/flush do not automatically reveal hidden/sneakers (yes, I said sneakers too!) There are several factors that influence the level of 'sneak' one has accomplished when entering a room: 1) If it's a dark room and you can't see in the dark (no awareness, low per, no light), your chances go down considerably. 2) If the sneaker is shrouded it's a little harder to see them. 3) If you have very low awareness and/or per, your chances are downgraded somewhat. 4) If the sneaker has high percentages in sneak/hide he has a better chance of avoiding being seen. 5) The type of room (forest vs. plains for example) has an effect.

That said, it is still VERY rare not to successfully search someone one who only sneaks into your room, but it *can* be possible. I once managed to stab someone in a dark room even though he searched during the stab. Of course, there have been 50 level 6 people with 6-7 per and 0 pracs in awareness that *have* searched me out.

2002/05/23 20:47, Miyahk:   
I must say very good kill to you Nazgum. You was cool all time.

2002/05/23 20:51, Cagim:Rated: Awful 
Hey herr Urin, you suck! I can't help you got some complex over your small penis, though it's wrong to blame me for it!

2002/05/23 23:20, Eldamar:Rated: Average 
You shouldn't always have to scout and move from your position to see the next room. Is it unrealistic that someone hidden in an open area should have to move to gain knowledge of adjacent rooms? If it's foggy or you're in dense woodland etc. then maybe scouting would be necessary but why not make the look command more powerful for open areas.

I've found it irritating when running along OER I spam straight through a big darkie group that realistically I never would've gone near had I not been 'blinkered' to only seeing my current room (without forfeiting moves and time with scout). Perhaps make the look <dir> command more powerful or something. Many will probably disagree with me but I'm sure darkies would love to 'see' they're about to run into some hardons a couple of rooms before doing so. Hmmm, I'm not really even convincing myself here but I'll post for the hell of it.

2002/05/23 23:59, Uriond:Rated: Average 
Well, Lief was only wearing his shining parts, which means his head, hands, and feet were naked (leather on feet). Both stabs obviously landed on the naked parts of his body since they did massive damage. Not a great log, people just rate it good cause of the eq that Nazgum gained. Which brings up another point: any character besides a warrior, wearing shining... is completely gay. For casters, armour spell works wonders. And for thieves, how often are thieves in toe-to-toe combat? To each their own I suppose, but a thief in shining is just ridiculous.

2002/05/24 00:24, Gonfor:  Rated: Good 
Has there ever been a time, Cagim, when you don't try to flame someone by referring to their penis size? You fixation on male genitalia certainly causes me to question your sexuality. Your comments here also pretty much confirm that you probably posted many of the unknown comments over at mume.net. It is comforting to know that one day you'll enter middle school and probably move away from the elementary insults you utilize here.

2002/05/24 01:05, Ajax: 
If you are trying to insinuate Cagim is gay Gonfor, he isn't. It specifically says so on his player profile!

As for hiding while wearing armour Aschit, it isn't only that the armour is shiny, it's that armour makes a TON of noise. Sneaking around unseen while you are clinking would be virtually impossible. It also restricts movement, but who knows how Mume spells are really cast so I won't get into that arguement.

Aschit, I've also been stabbed several time while searching. It's all a matter of luck. Keep on repeating stabs and eventually you'll land one. I was told though that flushing/searching thoroughly though was a bad move as you really only search for a bit, then get that goddawful delay. Who knows though.

2002/05/24 08:36, Roadkill:Rated: Superb 
I am now waiting expectantly for Rogon to tell us when his smitergroups have decided that spamming some1 to death because they yell 'lag' is ignoble, immoral and a generally terrible thing to do. And when they have, in fact, spared people (or even just me) because they've had lag and were unable to flee from the spamming hitters.

I'm actually curious what you'll say, and if it will even be rational in any normal sense of the word.

2002/05/24 18:40, Trobo:Rated: Average 
Rogonsuxpeepee says 'hi'

2002/05/24 21:34, Goretongue:Rated: Average 
rogon and cagim together in rating a log awful...hmmmm what does that say

2002/05/24 23:36, Naomi:Rated: Superb 
Comparing the skills of Nazgum vs Lief in pk is same as a troll legend vs armourless cockroach in closed/blocked area (imho)...

2002/05/25 01:49, Lief:   
I'm curious Naomi... If that's where I am... Where are you? Obviously I have no skill according to you. But somehow I come out on top almost everytime I pk. *ponder*

2002/05/25 02:32, Aschit: 
Notice, if you will, that Rogon seems to have stopped commenting once some people pointed out that he flamed Nazgum for doing exactly what he always does. And it is a LOT easier to tell if someone is lagged when you are playing a warrior.

<<   <   01  02  

top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Ainagul, Alweon, Bale, Brutux, Devastator, Dos, Hyack, Lekezul, Lochdale, 
Longo, Manatark, Marlina, Mattimeo, Morholth, Naomi, One, Orden, Pilois, Pinion, 
Razoor, Roadkill, Ron, Syyvikstia, Tormos, Tushie, Vanapaha, Vidomina, Wryak 
 Good Alantir, Annar, Axel, Britney, Cele, Condor, Diamonium, Elrik, Gonfor, 
Gothmog, Gretna, Hurin, Kostihryz, Kunduk, Manaja, Sloo, Smrtihlav, Thoren, Vodin 
 Average Balthazar, Dritz, Eldamar, Enforcer, Fragir, Gwendolyn, Nightwolf, Ranto, Shadrach, 
Uriond 
 Poor Elestir, Gattling, Iomene, Kuku, Uldrak 
 Awful Cagim, Rogon 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back