Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Hobbit attack Khuzur (Nazgum)comments   back
  
(48 ratings and 9089 hits. Posted 2002/05/29)
### I ended up running into *Demo the Hobbit* near Khuzur, and I chase him
some but he hides, it's sunny so I can't do much, so I go to bushes north
of khuzur to get some moves... ###

* W S C Move:Fainting>
Secret Path in the Plain
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
Exits: *east*, *(south)*.

* W S C Move:Exhausted>
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* has arrived from the south.
A pony has arrived from the south.

### Uh oh ###

* W S C Move:Fainting>cb
close bushes
Ok.

* W S C Move:Fainting>#   $target is now set to {*hobbit*} [local]

*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* slashes your left leg and tickles it.
You try to pierce *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Fainting *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>k *hobbit*
You're already fighting!

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Fainting *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>
You try to pierce *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Fainting *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* says 'diie'

### cute the little football wants to kill me ###

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Fainting *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>exa stampe
You see nothing special about him.
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* is in an excellent condition.
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* is using: 
<wielded>            a Dúnadan blade (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (brand new)
<worn on body>       a shining breastplate (brand new)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of vambraces (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a pair of ring mail gloves (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of greaves (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a jade bracelet
<worn on finger>     a diamond ring
<worn on finger>     a sapphire ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   a laced quiver
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura

### He's in amazing equipment, must be one of those nerf footballs ###

You try to pierce *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Fainting *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>gig
You giggle.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Fainting *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* slashes your body and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Fainting *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>wim
cha mood wim
Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Fainting *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

### No chance vs him here in sun, and I don't wanna eat a bash at exhaust ###

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Fainting *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>gd
get draught 2.sable
You get a flask of orkish draught from a sable pouch.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Fainting *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>
You try to pierce *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Fainting *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>qd
f
quaff draught
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>e
You flee head over heels.
Secret Trail in the Plain
Exits: [east], *west*.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow>
The thornbushes seems to be closed.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow>
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* has arrived from the west.
A pony has arrived from the west.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow>o
f
Open what?
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
You try to pierce *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>e
Mimoza narrates 'Yuck that hurt :-). Cleaver zorc wnoc'
You flee head over heels.
Secret Path in the Plain
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
Exits: *east*, [south].

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow>ot
Secret Trail in the Plain
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: [east], *west*.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow>e
open thornbushes

ot
Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow>e
Bushy Plains
Exits: *east*, *south*, *(west)*.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow>open thornbushes

The thornbushes closes quietly.

### I run through icedoor and rest on the other side of crevice...
shortly after he arrives ###

* W S C>392/392 hits, 45/45 mana, and 155/155 moves.

* W S C>
Misty Mountains

* W S C>
The crevice is opened from the other side.

* W S C>st
search thorough
You stop resting, and stand up.

* W S C>
You have revealed *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*!
You begin to search ...

#   $target is now set to {*hobbit*} [local]
k *hobbit*
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You swiftly dodge *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*'s attempt to pierce you.
It starts to rain.
You bleed from open wounds.
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>gig
You're already fighting!

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
You giggle.

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>ex

You try to pierce *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>North - Misty Mountains
South - Misty Mountains
West  - Higher Mountain
Down  - Cave under the Mountains
You swiftly dodge *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*'s attempt to pierce you.

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* says 'crap'

### Ahhh no stab for you, next time learn that when someone might be resting
behind an exit to run the long way and stab him! ###

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>clap
You clap your hands together.
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* closes the crevice.

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>l
Misty Mountains
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* is here, fighting YOU.
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
Norsu narrates 'sardaukar was one of the others'

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
You try to pierce *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>ex
North - Misty Mountains
South - Misty Mountains
West  - Higher Mountain
You swiftly dodge *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*'s attempt to pierce you.

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
You try to pierce *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* whistles appreciatively.

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
You try to pierce *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
You try to pierce *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
You dodge a bash from *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* who loses his balance and
falls.

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
Miler narrates 'nah, he'd be named surely'
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
You try to pierce *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>l
Misty Mountains
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* is here, fighting YOU.

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
You swiftly dodge *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*'s attempt to pierce you.

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>sa sunny
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>comm snorts 'sunny'
Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>open crevice
f
Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Cave under the Mountains
Exits: north, west, (up), down.

* W S C HP:Fine>close rock
search thorough
Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Norsu narrates 'ok then they're 5'

* W S C HP:Fine>
You have revealed *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*!
You begin to search ...
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine
>#   $target is now set to {*hobbit*} [local]
l
Cave under the Mountains
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* is here, fighting YOU.

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>l

You strongly pierce *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*'s right hand and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* tries to climb down, but he slips.
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* has arrived from below.

* W S C HP:Fine>wim
Cave under the Mountains
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* is standing here.

* W S C HP:Fine>cha mood wim
Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine>sa dark
tk
comm snorts 'dark'
Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine>close rock
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* W S C HP:Fine>It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine>k *hobbit*
#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* W S C *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>close rock

*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* W S C *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>It's already closed!
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* says 'i dont like this place!'

### hehe oooo he's scared!! ###

* W S C *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>close rock
It's already closed!

* W S C *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>close rock

*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W S C *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>close rock
It's already closed!
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* W S C *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>k *dwarf*
close rock
They aren't here.
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* pierces your head very hard and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>close rock
It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>close rock
It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>close rock
It's already closed!
You barely pierce *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*'s body and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>close rock
close rock
It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>
You try to pierce *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>sa me either ;)

Miler narrates 'still, glorious fuckin' tactics from one of mume's lamers
*whine* *nod self*'

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>comm snorts 'me either ;)'
Ok.

### I try to comfort him, we'll open the door and provide him with
some security! ###

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>open rock
Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>open rock

You dodge a bash from *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* who loses his balance and
falls.
You barely pierce *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*'s body and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>It's already open!

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* pierces your body and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>open rock
It's already open!

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>open rock
It's already open!
You pierce *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*'s left foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* pierces your head hard and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves W E S T.

o W S C HP:Fine>cha wim 28
Wimpy set to: 28

o W S C HP:Fine>w
Mountain Caves
Exits: east, south, west.
You suddenly notice *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves E A S T.

o W S C HP:Fine>cha wim 280
e
k *dwarf*
Wimpy set to: 280

o W S C HP:Fine>
Mountain Caves
Exits: east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>close rock
They aren't here.

o W S C HP:Fine>
You don't see any rock here.

o W S C HP:Fine>
Miler narrates 'what the fuck do you think, einstein? :P'

o W S C HP:Fine>e
Mountain Caves
Exits: east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Fine>s
Cave under the Mountains
Exits: north, west, (up), down.
You suddenly notice *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*.

* W S C HP:Fine>k *dwarf*

*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves D O W N.

o W S C HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

### Hehe, ok yes I am typoing like mad here for some odd reason ;) ###

o W S C HP:Fine>d
They aren't here.

### He running so I track him to under icedoor... ###

o W S C HP:Fine>
Deep Inside the Mountain
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
Exits: north, [east].

You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading up
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o W S C HP:Fine>tr
n
You stop tracking your victim.

### I chase after him some just spamming and manage to catch up
with him...###

* W S C HP:Fine>w
n
A Hill near the Mountains
A huge grizzly bear is here, roaming the wild.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>
A Small Hill
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves S O U T H.
A mountain mule leaves S O U T H.

* W S C HP:Fine>s
back *hobbit*
A Hill near the Mountains
A huge grizzly bear is here, roaming the wild.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Norsu narrates 'thats why i'm hoping they might fight!'

* W S C HP:Fine>Backstab whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>s
Trail in the Hills
Exits: north, =south=.

* W S C HP:Fine>s
A Small Hill
Exits: =north=, *south*.

* W S C HP:Fine>s
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Bushy Plains
Exits: =north=, *east*, *west*.
The clouds suddenly disappear.

* W S C HP:Fine>w
Bushy Plains
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: *east*, *south*, *(west)*.

* W S C HP:Fine>
You feel bolder.

* W S C HP:Fine>back *hobbit*
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

Your victim has disappeared!
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves W E S T.
A mountain mule leaves W E S T.

* W S C HP:Fine>
The thornbushes closes quietly.

* W S C HP:Fine>w
back *hobbit*
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Fine>Backstab whom?

### Damn too slow...  oh well maybe I can teach him better his lesson about what to
do when someone is resting behind a door ;p  *I'm so evil* ###

* W S C HP:Fine>s
s
Misty Mountains
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Misty Mountains
Exits: *north*, *south*, *west*.

* W S C HP:Fine>s
The Hills with Black trees
Exits: *north*, *south*, *west*.
Suddenly small black arrows pierce you! You seek the enemy but all you can see
are these horrible old twisted trees. You panic!

* W S C HP:Fine>s
Miler narrates 'g'luck. i think they went back zoc.'
The Hills
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W S C HP:Fine>w
The Hills
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* W S C HP:Fine>w

All about you the darkness grows silent, and no cry comes on the sighing wind.
You bleed from open wounds.

* W S C HP:Fine>
The East Wall of the Strange Building
Exits: north, east, south.

* W S C HP:Fine>n
w
Hills Outside the Camp
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
Exits: south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>w
Camp on the Hills
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Exits: east, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>n
Camp on the Hills
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Secret Path
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

* W S C HP:Fine>e
e
Secret Path through the Mountains
Exits: =east=, =west=.

* W S C HP:Fine>n
Secret Path through the Mountains
Exits: north, =west=.

* W S C HP:Fine>back *hobbit*
Narrow River in the Mountain
A crayfish is here, snapping its claws at you.
A crayfish is here, snapping its claws at you.
Exits: east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Fine>open bushes
Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine>n
Secret Path in the Plain
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
Exits: =east=, (south).

* W S C HP:Fine>cb
e
close bushes

Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine>back *hobbit*
Secret Trail in the Plain
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* is resting here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: [east], =west=.

* W S C HP:Fine>
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

#   $target is now set to {stampe} [local]
agg
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* puts an embellished longbow in a leather backpack.
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* puts a black horn shortbow in a leather backpack.

*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* makes a strange sound, as you place a black runed
dagger in his back.
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not
aided.

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Dying>k stampe
cha mood agg
Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Dying>
You're already fighting!

* W S C HP:Fine *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*:Dying>
You pierce *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter
it.
info Total EXP: %x EXP to Level: %X
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You gained great renown in this battle!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit*'s death cry.
*Stampe the Harfoot Hobbit* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

* W S C HP:Fine>XP Gained: 100000
Total EXP: 61877224 EXP to Level: 122776

* W S C HP:Fine>narr stampe dies
Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a laced quiver
a red ruby
a fragrant-smelling bag
a small pouch
a sable pouch
a sable pouch
a gleaming belt
a black runed dagger (brand new)
a jade bracelet
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a fine grey cloak (brand new)
a bejewelled shield (brand new)
a shining pair of vambraces (brand new)
a pair of ring mail gloves (brand new)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a shining pair of greaves (brand new)
a white chain mail coif (brand new)
a shining breastplate (brand new)
a pale blue stone
a necklace
a sapphire ring
a diamond ring
a lembas wafer
a water skin
a lembas wafer
a Dúnadan blade (brand new)
an engraved broadsword (brand new)

### And later looking in the sable I looted from him... ###

* W S C>l in 5.sable
pouch (carried) : 
three azure scrolls
a coach ticket
two flasks of miruvor
three fragile parchments
three jewelled rings
a purple scroll
four receipts
a ruby ring
two vellum scrolls
a wooden ring

### punctured that football good! ###


<<   <   01  02  

2002/05/31 19:45, Sin:   
Ick..

Don't you all think we can make a 'MUME certificate' class out of all these numbers and sell certs to the newbies like M$ do with their OS'es?? And the money could go to FIRE so they can upgrade their lines, server and stuff :)

I'm glad i'm not into numbers, Im just a player, not a mume scientist :)

Though, its nice to hear some of you keep track of the numbers so I have someone to ask(for the n-th time) about stuff I forget...

2002/06/01 10:03, Durandir:  Rated: Poor 
Humm.. well.. humm... (...)

2002/06/01 10:17, Vayu: 
Hrrrm, well I don't know anything from the god side of it (these sort of things are only known by 3 or 4 c-level coders), but I've played thief a lot with many different characters, and got a rough idea of how damage works now. A level 75 with 105% would maybe do 270-285hps max on normal stabs (look at Nazgum for example), while a lev25 with the same skill maxes at 225.

As above, Sting is a major factor. You should see the damage my hobbit with 109% stab did with Sting - absolutely terrifying :-)

2002/06/01 23:51, Vása:   
to bad delfi is deleeted like one year ago puhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu...

<<   <   01  02  

top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Bubby, Cur, Demo, Ecko, Erkul, Ethar, Filibert, Hyack, Joei, 
Ling, Lochdale, Macabre, Manaja, Meliza, Miser, Mojo, Shydae, Stampe, Trobo, 
Tukanek, Tushie, Ugurz, Wryak 
 Good Ainagul, Alweon, Britney, Chauncey, Devastator, Diamonium, Enforcer, Gattling, Gonfor, 
Gray, Manatark, Ostu, Porien, Razoor, Reno, Thrur, Tubig 
 Average Ares, Gimilzor, Jocke, Luke, Uldrak 
 Poor Alantir, Durandir 
 Awful Cagim 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back