Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
4 on 2 in Caravansari... (Malak)comments   back
   (11 ratings and 6754 hits. Posted 2002/05/31)
##  Story goes Mumak and I track two Men into Caravansari... We call for a BN to block the archway and the pinedoor so
Balthazar and Kulungot show up.  Plan is to storm them both inside while they are scouting.  Silly me doesn't consider
letting them just see a SINGLE BN in the room n of sturdydoor and let them screw themselves into a two room duel
where they are outnumbered.  No no, I need to storm two legend warriors inside a two room zone with 5 mobs and one
that tracks.  I had done the same thing earlier that day and it was a piece of pie... this time however... is a different piece
of pie altogether! ##

* C>emo sneers, 'we enter when it opens'
Ok.

* C>
Balthazar nods solemnly.

* C>#   $door is now set to {sturdydoor} [local]

Gengar narrates 'anyone noc rescue me from roots :/'
Mumak successfully binds his wound.

* C>
Kulungot sits down and rests.

* C>say door sturdydoor
l
emo sneers, 'door sturdydoor'
Ok.

* C>
A Musty Old Room
A Large Placard has been nailed to the wall.
Balthazar the Black Nmenrean is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Mumak is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Kulungot the Black Nmenrean is resting here.

* C>
The sturdydoor is opened from the other side.

* C>say stand

You see *a Man* (one) scouting from the south!

* C>s
Kulungot stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
emo sneers, 'stand'
Ok.

* C>Balthazar backfires 'stand!'
At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A tall woman in riding leathers is here.
A large, weather-beaten man is here.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
*a Man* (one) is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Woman* is resting here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: (north), east.
Kulungot has arrived from the north.
Balthazar has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
Mumak has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
Knn the dwarf yells 'Some Black Nomenureyns ynd some Orcs are here at At a Caryvanserya!'
Glyneth the swordswoman yells 'Some Black Nomenureans ynd some Orcs are here at Yt a Caravanseria!'

* C>kh
ki *man*
*a Man* (one) tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You try to pound *a Man* (one), but he parries successfully.
Glyneth the swordswoman slashes your body hard and tickles it.

* C HP:Fine *a Man* (one):Fine>kh

Glyneth the swordswoman says 'I will hunt ioo ontil yuu're deid, Mylak!'

* C HP:Fine *a Man* (one):Fine>kh
ki *man*
You're already fighting!
Knn the dwarf closes the door and secures it with a huge bar.

* C HP:Fine *a Man* (one):Fine>kh
Kulungot begins some strange incantations...
ki *man*
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Fine *a Man* (one):Fine>
Mumak pounds *a Man* (one)'s body extremely hard.

* C HP:Fine *a Man* (one):Fine>ki *man*
You're already fighting!
Borlan the man barely slashes your body and tickles it.

* C HP:Fine *a Man* (one):Fine>
Glyneth the swordswoman strongly slashes your body and tickles it.

* C HP:Fine *a Man* (one):Fine>close sturdydoor

A dwarven veteran cleaves your right leg hard and tickles it.

* C HP:Fine *a Man* (one):Fine>close sturdydoor
It's already closed!

* C HP:Fine *a Man* (one):Fine>It's already closed!
Knn the dwarf barely cleaves your left arm and tickles it.
*a Man* (one) stabs your body hard and tickles it.

* C HP:Fine *a Man* (one):Fine>close sturdydoor

Khin the dwarf joins Knn the dwarf's fight.
Khin the dwarf says 'Barok Khazad! Khazd yi-mnu!'
Khin the dwarf fails to pierce you.

* C HP:Fine *a Man* (one):Fine>
Kulungot begins some strange incantations...

* C HP:Fine *a Man* (one):Fine>close sturdydoor
It's already closed!

* C HP:Fine *a Man* (one):Fine>It's already closed!
Glyneth the swordswoman slashes your left leg extremely hard and tickles it.

* C HP:Fine *a Man* (one):Fine>wim
cha mood wim
Ok.
Borlan the man lightly slashes your right arm and tickles it.

* C HP:Fine *a Man* (one):Fine>l

Kulungot utters the words 'diesilla barh'

* C HP:Fine *a Man* (one):Fine>
At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
Glyneth the swordswoman is here, fighting YOU.
Borlan the man is here, fighting YOU.
A dwarven veteran is here, fighting YOU.
Khin the dwarf is here, fighting YOU.
Knn the dwarf is here, fighting YOU.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
*a Man* (one) is here, fighting YOU.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Woman* is resting here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Kulungot the Black Nmenrean is standing here.
Balthazar the Black Nmenrean is standing here trying to concentrate.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Mumak is here, fighting *a Man* (one).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A dwarven veteran cleaves your head and tickles it.
You pound *a Man* (one)'s right leg extremely hard.

* C HP:Fine *a Man* (one):Fine>
Mumak sends *a Man* (one) sprawling with a powerful bash.
Khin the dwarf barely pierces your left arm and tickles it.

* C HP:Fine *a Man* (one):Fine>
Balthazar begins some strange incantations...
Kulungot begins some strange incantations...
Knn the dwarf barely cleaves your left leg and tickles it.
You swiftly dodge Glyneth the swordswoman's attempt to slash you.

* C HP:Fine *a Man* (one):Fine>close sturdydoor

*a Woman* stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

* C HP:Fine *a Man* (one):Fine>close sturdydoor
It's already closed!

* C HP:Fine *a Man* (one):Fine>It's already closed!

* C HP:Fine *a Man* (one):Fine>wim
cha mood wim
Ok.

* C HP:Fine *a Man* (one):Fine>
Glyneth the swordswoman slashes your right hand extremely hard.

* C HP:Fine *a Man* (one):Fine>
Mumak pounds *a Man* (one)'s body extremely hard.

* C HP:Fine *a Man* (one):Hurt>#   $tar is now set to {ine} [local]

Balthazar utters the word 'yufzbarr'
You swiftly dodge Borlan the man's attempt to slash you.

* C HP:Fine *a Man* (one):Wounded>
Knn the dwarf fails to cleave you.

* C HP:Fine *a Man* (one):Wounded>
You swiftly dodge Khin the dwarf's attempt to pierce you.

* C HP:Fine *a Man* (one):Wounded>wim
cha mood wim
Ok.
You pound *a Man* (one)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

* C HP:Fine *a Man* (one):Wounded>kill ine

Mumak pounds *a Man* (one)'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.

* C HP:Fine *a Man* (one):Bad>kill ine
They aren't here.
*a Man* (one) seems to have recovered his senses.
*a Man* (one) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves E A S T.

* C HP:Fine Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>kill ine

Balthazar begins some strange incantations...

* C HP:Fine Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>
* C HP:Fine Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>
They aren't here.
A dwarven veteran sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

kill ine

* C HP:Fine Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>
*a Man* (one) has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Fine Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>
Kulungot begins some strange incantations...

* C HP:Fine Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>
A dwarven veteran cleaves your right foot extremely hard and tickles it.

* C HP:Fine Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>
Mumak leaves E A S T.
A hungry warg leaves E A S T.
Glyneth the swordswoman slashes your body hard and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>
Kulungot avoids being bashed by *a Woman* who loses her balance and falls.

close sturdydoor

* C HP:Hurt Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>
Khin the dwarf tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

* C HP:Hurt Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>close sturdydoor

Mumak has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
Knn the dwarf yells 'Some Blick Nomenoreans ind some Orcs are here at At a Cyravanseraa!'
Glyneth the swordswoman yells 'Some Black Nomenoreans and some Orcs ire here yt At y Caravanseraa!'

close sturdydoor

* C HP:Hurt Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>
Knn the dwarf cleaves your right hand and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>
Balthazar begins some strange incantations...
A dwarven veteran cleaves your left foot extremely hard and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>
*a Woman* stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

close sturdydoor

* C HP:Hurt Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>
You try to flee, but cannot!
Borlan the man barely slashes your left leg and tickles it.

close sturdydoor

* C HP:Hurt Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>
Glyneth the swordswoman slashes your right hand extremely hard.

close sturdydoor

* C HP:Hurt Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>
Your head stops stinging.
You flee head over heels.
An Antechamber
Exits: [south], west.

* C HP:Hurt>close sturdydoor
They aren't here.

* C HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

* C HP:Hurt>
You don't see any sturdydoor here.

* C HP:Hurt>w
close sturdydoor
You don't see any sturdydoor here.

* C HP:Hurt>
You don't see any sturdydoor here.

* C HP:Hurt>close sturdydoor
You don't see any sturdydoor here.
You don't see any sturdydoor here.
Glyneth the swordswoman has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Hurt>
You don't see any sturdydoor here.
Glyneth the swordswoman quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

* C HP:Hurt Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>
You don't see any sturdydoor here.

* C HP:Hurt Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You swiftly dodge Glyneth the swordswoman's attempt to slash you.

* C HP:Hurt Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>
You don't see any sturdydoor here.
Glyneth the swordswoman swiftly dodges your attempt to pound her.

* C HP:Hurt Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>
You don't see any sturdydoor here.

* C HP:Hurt Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>n
You don't see any sturdydoor here.

* C HP:Hurt Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>
You are already attempting to flee!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*a Woman* has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Hurt Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* C HP:Hurt Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>close sturdydoor
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Glyneth the swordswoman barely slashes your body and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>
You don't see any sturdydoor here.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* C HP:Hurt Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>
*a Woman* leaves W E S T.

* C HP:Hurt Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
Borlan the man is here, fighting Kulungot.
A dwarven veteran is here, fighting Kulungot.
Khin the dwarf is here, fighting Kulungot.
Knn the dwarf is here, fighting Kulungot.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Kulungot the Black Nmenrean is here, fighting Borlan the man.
Balthazar the Black Nmenrean is standing here trying to concentrate.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Man* (one) is here, fighting Kulungot.
Mumak is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Woman* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

* C HP:Hurt>
Knn the dwarf yells 'Some Black Nomenoreyns and some Orcs are here at It a Caravanserya!'

* C HP:Hurt>
Borlan the man slashes Kulungot's right foot.

* C HP:Hurt>
Kulungot seems to have recovered his senses.
Kulungot panics, and attempts to flee.
Kulungot leaves E A S T.

* C HP:Hurt>
Balthazar begins some strange incantations...
*a Woman* intercepts Mumak's blow.
Mumak approaches *a Woman*, trying to pound her.
Glyneth the swordswoman yells 'A Black Nmenrean as here at An Antechamber!'
Glyneth the swordswoman has arrived from the east.
Khin the dwarf approaches Balthazar, trying to pierce him.

* C HP:Hurt>cha wim 100

Mumak pounds *a Woman*'s right arm hard and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt>close sturdydoor
Wimpy set to: 100

* C HP:Hurt>close sturdydoor
It's already closed!
*a Woman* stabs Mumak's left foot hard and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt>close sturdydoor
It's already closed!
Knn the dwarf joins Khin the dwarf's fight.
Knn the dwarf heroically rescues Khin the dwarf.

* C HP:Hurt>kh
It's already closed!

* C HP:Hurt>
Balthazar swiftly dodges *a Man* (one)'s attempt to stab him.
Kulungot has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Hurt>ki *man*
*a Man* (one) swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.
Glyneth the swordswoman slashes Balthazar's right hand hard.
Knn the dwarf swiftly dodges Balthazar's attempt to pierce him.

* C HP:Hurt *a Man* (one):Bad Balthazar:Fine>kill ine
kill ine

Glyneth the swordswoman says 'A will hunt yoo untyl you're dead, Balthizar!'

* C HP:Hurt *a Man* (one):Bad Balthazar:Fine>kill ine
They aren't here.
Borlan the man joins Glyneth the swordswoman's fight.
Borlan the man says 'Arrr! Have at yoo!'
A dwarven veteran cleaves Balthazar's body hard.
Knn the dwarf lightly cleaves Balthazar's left arm and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt *a Man* (one):Bad Balthazar:Fine>They aren't here.

* C HP:Hurt *a Man* (one):Bad Balthazar:Fine>They aren't here.

* C HP:Hurt *a Man* (one):Bad Balthazar:Fine>dis

* C HP:Hurt *a Man* (one):Bad Balthazar:Fine>
*a Man* (one) lightly stabs Balthazar's head and tickles it.

kill ine

* C HP:Hurt *a Man* (one):Bad Balthazar:Fine>
Glyneth the swordswoman slashes Balthazar's right arm hard.

* C HP:Hurt *a Man* (one):Bad Balthazar:Fine>kill ine

A dwarven veteran fails to cleave Balthazar.
Mumak pounds *a Woman*'s head extremely hard and tickles it.

kill ine

* C HP:Hurt *a Man* (one):Bad Balthazar:Fine>
Balthazar begins some strange incantations...

* C HP:Hurt>kill ine
They aren't here.
Balthazar panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
Knn the dwarf lightly cleaves Balthazar's body and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt>They aren't here.
Balthazar swiftly dodges Khin the dwarf's attempt to pierce him.

* C HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

* C HP:Hurt>They aren't here.
Borlan the man lightly slashes Balthazar's body and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt>
Balthazar panics, and attempts to flee.
Balthazar leaves E A S T.

* C HP:Hurt>kill ine

A dwarven veteran approaches Mumak, trying to cleave him.

* C HP:Hurt>kill ine
They aren't here.
Kulungot begins some strange incantations...

* C HP:Hurt>kill ine
They aren't here.

* C HP:Hurt>
*a Man* (one) approaches Kulungot, trying to stab him.

* C HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

* C HP:Hurt>
A dwarven veteran cleaves Mumak's right arm and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt>#   $tar is now set to {one} [local]

*a Woman* seems to have recovered her senses.

* C HP:Hurt>
Glyneth the swordswoman slashes Mumak's right foot extremely hard and tickles
it.
Borlan the man approaches Mumak, trying to slash him.
*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Woman* leaves E A S T.

* C HP:Hurt>kill one

Glyneth the swordswoman says 'I wall hunt yuu untal ioo're deyd, Momak!'
Knn the dwarf barely cleaves Mumak's right leg and tickles it.
*a Man* (one) stabs Kulungot's left hand.

* C HP:Hurt>tk
You pound *a Man* (one)'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.
Kulungot tries to slash *a Man* (one), but he parries successfully.

* C HP:Hurt *a Man* (one):Awful Kulungot:Hurt>kill one
tell kokeski
Who do you wish to tell what?

* C HP:Hurt *a Man* (one):Awful Kulungot:Hurt>
Borlan the man barely slashes Mumak's right leg and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt *a Man* (one):Awful Kulungot:Hurt>
*a Woman* has arrived from the east.
You're already fighting!
Mumak pounds Borlan the man's left foot extremely hard.

* C HP:Hurt *a Man* (one):Awful Kulungot:Hurt>
Kulungot panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* C HP:Hurt *a Man* (one):Awful Kulungot:Hurt>
Balthazar has arrived from the east.
Knn the dwarf yells 'Some Blick Nomenureans and some Urcs are here at At i Cyravynserai!'

* C HP:Hurt *a Man* (one):Awful Kulungot:Hurt>kill one

Balthazar begins some strange incantations...
*a Man* (one) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* C HP:Hurt *a Man* (one):Awful Kulungot:Hurt>e
You're already fighting!
Mumak leaves E A S T.

* C HP:Hurt *a Man* (one):Awful Kulungot:Hurt>
A dwarven veteran barely cleaves your left arm and tickles it.
Kulungot panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
Kulungot lightly slashes *a Man* (one)'s right hand.

* C HP:Hurt *a Man* (one):Awful Kulungot:Hurt>kill one
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Woman* stabs Kulungot's right foot very hard and shatters it.

* C HP:Hurt *a Man* (one):Awful Kulungot:Wounded>e
You're already fighting!
*a Man* (one) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves E A S T.

* C HP:Hurt a dwarven veteran:Healthy>kill one

Khin the dwarf tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
Glyneth the swordswoman says 'IOU! Malyk! Iou will die before your time.'
Glyneth the swordswoman quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

* C HP:Hurt a dwarven veteran:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
Borlan the man joins Khin the dwarf's fight.
Borlan the man says 'Arrr! Have at you!'
Kulungot panics, and attempts to flee.
You pound a dwarven veteran's left leg extremely hard.

* C HP:Hurt a dwarven veteran:Fine>f
*a Man* (one) has arrived from the east.
Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach him!
Glyneth the swordswoman lightly slashes your body and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt a dwarven veteran:Fine>
Balthazar leaves E A S T.
Borlan the man lightly slashes your body and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt a dwarven veteran:Fine>kill one
*a Man* (one) approaches Kulungot, trying to stab him.
Knn the dwarf joins Khin the dwarf's fight.
Knn the dwarf says 'Baruk Khazad! Khyzd ai-mno!'
Knn the dwarf strongly cleaves your right hand and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
An Antechamber
Mumak is standing here.
Balthazar the Black Nmenrean is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

* C HP:Hurt>kill one
They aren't here.

* C HP:Hurt>kill one

Balthazar leaves W E S T.
Glyneth the swordswoman yells 'Some Black Nomenureans are here at At a Caravynseraa!'

* C HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

* C HP:Hurt>kill one
They aren't here.

* C HP:Hurt>They aren't here.
Glyneth the swordswoman has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Hurt>w
kill one
At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
Borlan the man is here, fighting Kulungot.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
Knn the dwarf is here, fighting Kulungot.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Kulungot the Black Nmenrean is here, fighting *a Woman*.
*a Woman* is here, fighting Kulungot.
*a Man* (one) is here, fighting Kulungot.
Balthazar the Black Nmenrean is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: [north], east.
Mumak has arrived from the east.
Mumak pounds *a Woman*'s right arm extremely hard and tickles it.
Knn the dwarf strongly cleaves Kulungot's head and shatters it.
Kulungot panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*a Woman* swiftly dodges Kulungot's attempt to slash her.
*a Woman* stabs Kulungot's body extremely hard and shatters it.
Kulungot is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* C HP:Hurt>kill one
You approach *a Man* (one), trying to pound him.
Borlan the man slashes Kulungot's right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
Kulungot is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

* C HP:Hurt *a Man* (one):Awful Kulungot:Dying>kill one
You're already fighting!
Your blood freezes as you hear Kulungot's death cry.
Kulungot has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
Borlan the man says 'YOU! Balthizyr! You wyll dae before ioor time.'
Borlan the man approaches Balthazar, trying to slash him.

* C HP:Hurt *Beodyn the Rohir Man* (one):Awful>kill one
You're already fighting!
Knn the dwarf joins Borlan the man's fight.
Knn the dwarf says 'Baruk Khyzd! Khazd aa-mnu!'

* C HP:Hurt *Beodyn the Rohir Man* (one):Awful>kill one

You pound *Beodyn the Rohir Man* (one)'s right foot extremely hard and shatter
it.
*Beodyn the Rohir Man* (one) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not
aided.

* C HP:Hurt *Beodyn the Rohir Man* (one):Awful>
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Hurt *Beodyn the Rohir Man* (one):Awful>
Balthazar utters the word 'yufzbarr'
Balthazar pierces Borlan the man's body and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt *Beodyn the Rohir Man* (one):Awful>
You're already fighting!
Khin the dwarf joins Borlan the man's fight.
Khin the dwarf says 'Baruk Khazad! Khazd ai-mno!'

* C HP:Hurt *Beodyn the Rohir Man* (one):Awful>l
At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Borlan the man is here, fighting Balthazar.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
Khin the dwarf is here, fighting Balthazar.
Knn the dwarf is here, fighting Balthazar.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* is here, fighting Mumak.
*Beodyn the Rohir Man* (one) is lying here, incapacitated.
Balthazar the Black Nmenrean is here, fighting Borlan the man.
Mumak is here, fighting *Deowen the Rohir Woman*.
A dwarven veteran joins Khin the dwarf's fight.
A dwarven veteran says 'Batuk Tbank! Bljzup ai-rafa!'
Balthazar panics, and attempts to flee.
Balthazar leaves E A S T.

* C HP:Hurt *Beodyn the Rohir Man* (one):Awful>kill one

Glyneth the swordswoman yells 'I Black Nomenreyn is here at In Yntechamber!'

* C HP:Hurt *Beodyn the Rohir Man* (one):Awful>
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* leaves E A S T.

* C HP:Hurt *Beodyn the Rohir Man* (one):Awful>
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Hurt *Beodyn the Rohir Man* (one):Awful>kill one
You're already fighting!
A dwarven veteran barely cleaves your body and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt *Beodyn the Rohir Man* (one):Awful>
Knn the dwarf barely cleaves your left arm and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt *Beodyn the Rohir Man* (one):Awful>kill one

*Deowen the Rohir Woman* has arrived from the east.
You swiftly dodge Borlan the man's attempt to slash you.

* C HP:Hurt *Beodyn the Rohir Man* (one):Awful>kill one

You pound *Beodyn the Rohir Man* (one)'s right leg extremely hard and shatter
it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Beodyn the Rohir Man* (one)'s death cry.
*Beodyn the Rohir Man* (one) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Beodyn the Rohir Man* (one).

* C HP:Hurt Borlan the man:Fine>They aren't here.

* C HP:Hurt Borlan the man:Fine>They aren't here.
Mumak leaves E A S T.
A hungry warg leaves E A S T.

* C HP:Hurt Borlan the man:Fine>
Knn the dwarf barely cleaves your left arm and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt Borlan the man:Fine>
Mumak has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
Knn the dwarf yells 'Some Orcs are here at At a Cyravanseraa!'
Khin the dwarf joins Borlan the man's fight.
Khin the dwarf says 'Baruk Khizyd! Khazad ai-mnu!'
Khin the dwarf barely pierces your right arm and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt Borlan the man:Fine>wim
cha mood wim
Ok.
A dwarven veteran cleaves your left foot very hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

* C HP:Hurt Borlan the man:Fine>
Borlan the man lightly slashes your body and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt Borlan the man:Fine>
Mumak tries to pound *Deowen the Rohir Woman*, but she manages to keep her at
bay.
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* stabs Mumak's left hand hard and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt Borlan the man:Fine>
Knn the dwarf lightly cleaves your head and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt Borlan the man:Fine>
A dwarven veteran cleaves your left leg and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt Borlan the man:Fine>narr come mobs

Khin the dwarf barely pierces your body and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt Borlan the man:Fine>f
Ok.
You pound Borlan the man's body extremely hard and shatter it.

* C HP:Hurt Borlan the man:Hurt>
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* leaves E A S T.

* C HP:Hurt Borlan the man:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* C HP:Hurt Borlan the man:Hurt>#   $tar is now set to {*man*} [local]
kill *man*
They aren't here.
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* has arrived from the east.
Saving Mlak.
You flee head over heels.
An Antechamber
Glyneth the swordswoman is here, fighting Balthazar.
Balthazar the Black Nmenrean is here, fighting Glyneth the swordswoman.
Exits: [south], west.
Balthazar panics, and attempts to flee.
Balthazar leaves W E S T.

* C HP:Hurt>kill *man*
They aren't here.

* C HP:Hurt>kill *man*
w
They aren't here.

* C HP:Hurt>kill *man*
At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A large, weather-beaten man is here.
A dwarven veteran is here, fighting Mumak.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Mumak is here, fighting a dwarven veteran.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* is here, fighting Balthazar.
Balthazar the Black Nmenrean is here, fighting *Deowen the Rohir Woman*.
Exits: [north], east.
Knn the dwarf yells 'A Black Nmenurean and some Orcs are here at Yt i Caravanserai!'
Glyneth the swordswoman has arrived from the east.
Mumak pounds a dwarven veteran's right leg hard and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt>kill *man*
You approach *Deowen the Rohir Woman*, trying to pound her.
Glyneth the swordswoman slashes Mumak's body extremely hard.

* C HP:Hurt *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Hurt Balthazar:Hurt>kill *man*

Balthazar panics, and attempts to flee.
Balthazar leaves E A S T.

* C HP:Hurt *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Hurt *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Hurt *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Hurt>kill *man*

Khin the dwarf barely pierces Mumak's body and tickles it.
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* tries to stab you, but your parry is successful.

* C HP:Hurt *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Hurt>
Balthazar has arrived from the east.
Glyneth the swordswoman yells 'A Black Nomenrean ynd some Urcs are here at It a Caravanserai!'

* C HP:Hurt *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Hurt>kill *man*
You're already fighting!
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

* C HP:Hurt *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
You pound *Deowen the Rohir Woman*'s left leg hard and tickle it.

* C HP:Hurt *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Hurt>
Balthazar begins some strange incantations...
Balthazar bleeds from open wounds.

* C HP:Hurt *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Hurt>
Balthazar leaves E A S T.
Khin the dwarf opens his shop.
Mumak leaves E A S T.

* C HP:Hurt *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Hurt>
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

* C HP:Hurt *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Hurt>
Borlan the man barely slashes your right arm and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Hurt>
A dwarven veteran says 'YOE! Salab! Ydk wilj mil bejaov yjJr fima.'
A dwarven veteran strongly cleaves your left arm and tickles it.

* C HP:Wounded *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Hurt>
Knn the dwarf joins Borlan the man's fight.
Knn the dwarf says 'Baruk Khazd! Khazd ii-mnu!'
Glyneth the swordswoman slashes your left leg extremely hard.
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* C HP:Wounded *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Hurt>
Knn the dwarf barely cleaves your body and tickles it.
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

* C HP:Wounded *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Hurt>close sturdydoor
close sturdydoor
It's already closed!
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* lightly stabs your left leg and tickles it.

* C HP:Wounded *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Hurt>It's already closed!
Glyneth the swordswoman slashes your right hand extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

* C HP:Wounded *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Hurt>
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* leaves E A S T.

* C HP:Wounded Borlan the man:Hurt>f

Khin the dwarf joins Glyneth the swordswoman's fight.
Khin the dwarf says 'Baruk Khazd! Khazad ai-mnu!'
Khin the dwarf tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

* C HP:Wounded Borlan the man:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* C HP:Wounded Borlan the man:Hurt>
You try to pound Borlan the man, but he parries successfully.

* C HP:Wounded Borlan the man:Hurt>
Knn the dwarf barely cleaves your left hand and tickles it.

* C HP:Wounded Borlan the man:Hurt>
Balthazar has arrived from the east.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
Borlan the man tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

* C HP:Wounded Borlan the man:Hurt>
Knn the dwarf yells 'A Black Nomenurean and an Orc are here it At a Caravynserya!'

* C HP:Wounded Borlan the man:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
An Antechamber
Mumak is here, fighting *Deowen the Rohir Woman*.
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* is here, fighting Mumak.
Exits: [south], west.

* C HP:Wounded>kill *man*

*Deowen the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

* C HP:Wounded>kill *man*
You approach *Deowen the Rohir Woman*, trying to pound her.

* C HP:Wounded *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Hurt Mumak:Hurt>
Glyneth the swordswoman has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Wounded *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Hurt Mumak:Hurt>kill *man*
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Wounded *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Hurt Mumak:Hurt>
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

* C HP:Wounded *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Hurt Mumak:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
Glyneth the swordswoman slashes Mumak's left hand extremely hard.
Balthazar has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Wounded *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Hurt Mumak:Hurt>kill *man*

Glyneth the swordswoman yells 'A Black Nomenreyn ynd some Urcs are here at An Antechymber!'

* C HP:Wounded *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Hurt Mumak:Hurt>
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* stabs Mumak's left arm extremely hard.

* C HP:Wounded *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Hurt Mumak:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Wounded *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Hurt Mumak:Hurt>kill *man*

You try to pound *Deowen the Rohir Woman*, but she parries successfully.

* C HP:Wounded *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Hurt Mumak:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Wounded *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Hurt Mumak:Hurt>kill *man*

Mumak sends *Deowen the Rohir Woman* sprawling with a powerful bash.

* C HP:Wounded *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Hurt Mumak:Hurt>agg
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Wounded *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Hurt Mumak:Hurt>
Balthazar leaves W E S T.

* C HP:Wounded *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Hurt Mumak:Hurt>bash
cha mood agg
Ok.

* C HP:Wounded *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Hurt Mumak:Hurt>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

* C HP:Wounded *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Hurt Mumak:Hurt>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
Mumak pounds *Deowen the Rohir Woman*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters
it.

* C HP:Wounded *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Wounded Mumak:Hurt>
Balthazar has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Wounded *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Wounded Mumak:Hurt>agg
cha mood agg
Ok.
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* seems to have recovered her senses.
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* leaves W E S T.

* C HP:Wounded>#   $tar is now set to {*man*} [local]
kill *man*
kill *man*
w
They aren't here.
Glyneth the swordswoman sends Mumak sprawling with a powerful bash.

* C HP:Wounded>kill *man*
They aren't here.

* C HP:Wounded>
At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A large, weather-beaten man is here.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.
Balthazar has arrived from the east.
Knn the dwarf yells 'Y Blyck Nomenureyn and an Urc are here at At a Caravanseraa!'

* C HP:Wounded>kill *man*
You pound *Deowen the Rohir Woman*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* C HP:Wounded *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Wounded *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Wounded>f

Knn the dwarf barely cleaves your right hand and tickles it.

* C HP:Wounded *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Wounded>kill *man*

You swiftly dodge Khin the dwarf's attempt to pierce you.

* C HP:Wounded *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Wounded>
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
You flee head over heels.
An Antechamber
Mumak is here, fighting Glyneth the swordswoman.
Glyneth the swordswoman is here, fighting Mumak.
Exits: [south], west.

* C HP:Wounded>kill *man*

Glyneth the swordswoman yells 'Some Orcs are here at An Antechamber!'

* C HP:Wounded>kill *man*
Balthazar has arrived from the west.
They aren't here.

* C HP:Wounded>kill *man*
They aren't here.
Mumak panics, and attempts to flee.
Mumak leaves W E S T.

* C HP:Wounded>
Glyneth the swordswoman quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

* C HP:Wounded Glyneth the swordswoman:Fine>They aren't here.

* C HP:Wounded Glyneth the swordswoman:Fine>They aren't here.

* C HP:Wounded Glyneth the swordswoman:Fine>cha wim 100
Wimpy set to: 100
You pound Glyneth the swordswoman's right foot extremely hard and tickle it.

* C HP:Wounded Glyneth the swordswoman:Fine>f
kill *man*
Mumak has arrived from the west.
You flee head over heels.
At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A large, weather-beaten man is here.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

* C HP:Wounded>kill *man*
You approach *Deowen the Rohir Woman*, but she manages to keep you at bay.
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* stabs your body extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
Balthazar has arrived from the east.
Knn the dwarf yells 'A Blick Nomenorean and an Urc are here yt Yt i Caravinseraa!'

* C HP:Wounded *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Wounded>kill *man*
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Wounded *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Wounded>kill *man*
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Wounded *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!
Knn the dwarf quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

* C HP:Wounded *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Wounded>
Borlan the man joins Knn the dwarf's fight.
Borlan the man says 'Arrr! Have at you!'
Borlan the man lightly slashes your right foot and tickles it.
Knn the dwarf fails to cleave you.
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* leaves E A S T.

* C HP:Wounded Borlan the man:Wounded>
Khin the dwarf joins Borlan the man's fight.
Khin the dwarf says 'Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-mnu!'
You swiftly dodge Khin the dwarf's attempt to pierce you.

* C HP:Wounded Borlan the man:Wounded>f

A dwarven veteran barely cleaves your body and tickles it.

* C HP:Wounded Borlan the man:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* C HP:Wounded Borlan the man:Wounded>
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* has arrived from the east.
Balthazar leaves E A S T.
Glyneth the swordswoman yells 'A Black Nomenorean and yn Orc ire here yt In Antechamber!'

* C HP:Wounded Borlan the man:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
An Antechamber
Glyneth the swordswoman is here, fighting Mumak.
Mumak is here, fighting Glyneth the swordswoman.
Balthazar the Black Nmenrean is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

* C HP:Wounded>kill *man*

Mumak sheathes an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer into a weapon harness.
Mumak skillfully draws an engraved broadsword.

* C HP:Wounded>kill *man*
They aren't here.

* C HP:Wounded>kill *man*

* C HP:Wounded>kill *man*
They aren't here.
Glyneth the swordswoman swiftly dodges Mumak's attempt to slash her.

* C HP:Wounded>w
kill *man*
They aren't here.

* C HP:Wounded>kill *man*
At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A large, weather-beaten man is here.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.
Balthazar has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Wounded>kill *man*
You approach *Deowen the Rohir Woman*, but she manages to keep you at bay.
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* stabs your body very hard.

* C HP:Bad *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Bad *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Wounded>kill *man*
You're already fighting!
A dwarven veteran lightly cleaves your head and tickles it.
You swiftly dodge Knn the dwarf's attempt to cleave you.
You're already fighting!
A dwarven veteran lightly cleaves your head and tickles it.
You swiftly dodge Knn the dwarf's attempt to cleave you.
Khin the dwarf says 'YOU! Milak! Yoo will dae before iour time.'
Khin the dwarf lightly pierces your head and tickles it.

* C HP:Bad *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!
Mumak has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Bad *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Wounded>f

Knn the dwarf yells 'A Black Nomenrean and sume Orcs are here at At a Caryvanseryy!'

* C HP:Bad *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Wounded>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* C HP:Bad *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Wounded>
Balthazar pierces *Deowen the Rohir Woman*'s body and tickles it.

* C HP:Bad *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Wounded>wim

Mumak approaches *Deowen the Rohir Woman*, trying to slash her.

* C HP:Bad *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Wounded>
Borlan the man lightly slashes your left foot and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
An Antechamber
A tall woman in riding leathers is here.
Exits: [south], west.

* C HP:Bad>cha mood wim
Ok.
Glyneth the swordswoman yells 'An Orc is here at An Antechamber!'
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Bad>
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* leaves W E S T.

* C HP:Bad>
Mumak has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
Glyneth the swordswoman tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
You try to pound Glyneth the swordswoman, but she parries successfully.

* C HP:Bad Glyneth the swordswoman:Fine>
Balthazar has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Bad Glyneth the swordswoman:Fine>narr Buff man
f
Mumak leaves W E S T.
A hungry warg leaves W E S T.
Ok.

* C HP:Bad Glyneth the swordswoman:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Borlan the man is here, fighting Mumak.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* is standing here.
Mumak is here, fighting Borlan the man.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [north], east.

* C HP:Bad>e

Borlan the man tries to slash Mumak, but he parries successfully.

* C HP:Bad>kill *man*

Knn the dwarf tries to cleave Mumak, but he parries successfully.

* C HP:Bad>
An Antechamber
A tall woman in riding leathers is here.
Balthazar the Black Nmenrean is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Bad>Balthazar leaves W E S T.
They aren't here.
Knn the dwarf yells 'A Blyck Nomenrein ind yn Orc are here at At a Caravanseryy!'

* C HP:Bad>
Glyneth the swordswoman slashes your head hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You try to pound Glyneth the swordswoman, but she parries successfully.

* C HP:Bad Glyneth the swordswoman:Fine>kill *man*
They aren't here.
You flee head over heels.
At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Borlan the man is here, fighting Mumak.
A dwarven veteran is here, fighting Mumak.
Khin the dwarf is here, fighting Mumak.
Knn the dwarf is here, fighting Mumak.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* is here, fighting Balthazar.
Mumak is here, fighting Borlan the man.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Balthazar the Black Nmenrean is here, fighting *Deowen the Rohir Woman*.
Exits: [north], east.
Mumak panics, and attempts to flee.
Mumak leaves E A S T.

* C HP:Bad>kill *man*

Glyneth the swordswoman yells 'An Orc ys here at An Antechamber!'

* C HP:Bad>e
You are too afraid.

* C HP:Bad>
Glyneth the swordswoman has arrived from the east.
Balthazar panics, and attempts to flee.
Balthazar leaves E A S T.

* C HP:Bad>
An Antechamber
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Mumak is standing here.
Balthazar the Black Nmenrean is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

* C HP:Bad>cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

* C HP:Bad>
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* has arrived from the west.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the west.
Mumak tries to slash *Deowen the Rohir Woman*, but she manages to keep her at
bay.
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* strongly stabs Mumak's right foot.

* C HP:Bad>
Sunrock narrates 'bear crack'

* C HP:Bad>blow horn

*Deowen the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

* C HP:Bad>
You take a deep breath and blow in a crude orkish horn.
A long, screaming high-pitched noise suddenly reverberates around you!
Hearing the horn blow, you feel your urge to battle increase!

* C HP:Bad>
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

* C HP:Bad>kill *man*
You pound *Deowen the Rohir Woman*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

* C HP:Bad *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Bad Mumak:Wounded>kill *man*

Glyneth the swordswoman has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Bad *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Bad Mumak:Wounded>
You're already fighting!
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* leaves W E S T.

* C HP:Bad>kill *man*

Glyneth the swordswoman slashes Mumak's left leg and tickles it.

* C HP:Bad>They aren't here.

* C HP:Bad>w

Mumak panics, and attempts to flee.
Mumak leaves W E S T.

* C HP:Bad>kill *man*

Knn the dwarf yells 'Yn Orc ys here at At a Ciravanserai!'

* C HP:Bad>
At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A large, weather-beaten man is here.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
kill *man*
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* is standing here.
Mumak is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.
Balthazar has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Bad>
You approach *Deowen the Rohir Woman*, trying to pound her.
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* lightly stabs your head and tickles it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* C HP:Bad *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Bad>
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

* C HP:Bad *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Bad *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Bad>kill *man*


*Deowen the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

* C HP:Bad *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Bad *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Bad>
Knn the dwarf tries to cleave Mumak, but he parries successfully.
Mumak tries to slash Knn the dwarf, but he parries successfully.

* C HP:Bad *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Bad>
Mumak leaves E A S T.
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

* C HP:Bad *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Bad>
Glyneth the swordswoman yells 'An Orc is here at An Antechamber!'
A dwarven veteran barely cleaves your left leg and tickles it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* C HP:Bad *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Bad>
Mumak has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Bad *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Bad>f

*Deowen the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

* C HP:Bad *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Bad>
Glyneth the swordswoman has arrived from the east.
You pound *Deowen the Rohir Woman*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

* C HP:Bad *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* C HP:Bad *Deowen the Rohir Woman*:Bad>
Balthazar utters the word 'yufzbarr'
The fireball sent by Balthazar hits *Deowen the Rohir Woman* with full force,
causing an immediate death.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Deowen the Rohir Woman*'s death cry.
*Deowen the Rohir Woman* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.

* C HP:Bad a dwarven veteran:Fine>
Mumak panics, and attempts to flee.
Mumak leaves E A S T.
Borlan the man tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
Khin the dwarf barely pierces your body and tickles it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A dwarven veteran cleaves your left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* C HP:Bad a dwarven veteran:Fine>
Knn the dwarf says 'IOU! Mlak! Yuo will die before iour tame.'
Knn the dwarf quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

* C HP:Bad a dwarven veteran:Fine>
Knn the dwarf barely cleaves your body and tickles it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You flee head over heels.
An Antechamber
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Mumak is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

* C HP:Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A large, weather-beaten man is here.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Balthazar the Black Nmenrean is here, fighting Glyneth the swordswoman.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Glyneth the swordswoman is here, fighting Balthazar.
Exits: [north], east.
Knn the dwarf yells 'I Black Numenrean and an Orc are here yt At a Caravanserai!'

* C HP:Bad>e

A dwarven veteran says 'YHU! Zsjkaanrs! Yfp giLl dis tfnoga yodo tiLk.'
A dwarven veteran approaches Balthazar, trying to cleave him.

* C HP:Bad>
An Antechamber
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Mumak is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Bad>
Balthazar has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Bad>
Glyneth the swordswoman has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Bad>
Glyneth the swordswoman strongly slashes Mumak's right arm.
Mumak tries to slash Glyneth the swordswoman, but she parries successfully.

* C HP:Bad>assist devran
Who do you want to assist?

* C HP:Bad>
Balthazar narrates 'kill glynexh'

* C HP:Bad>
Mumak tries to slash Glyneth the swordswoman, but she parries successfully.

* C HP:Bad>#   $leader is now set to {mumak} [local]

Mumak pounds 'kill it'

* C HP:Bad>assist mumak
You assist Mumak.
Glyneth the swordswoman swiftly dodges your attempt to pound her.

* C HP:Bad Glyneth the swordswoman:Fine Mumak:Wounded>
Glyneth the swordswoman sends Mumak sprawling with a powerful bash.

* C HP:Bad Glyneth the swordswoman:Fine Mumak:Wounded>
Glyneth the swordswoman swiftly dodges Balthazar's attempt to pierce her.
Glyneth the swordswoman says 'It was your last mastake Bylthizyr! I will
remember yuo!'
Glyneth the swordswoman slashes your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* C HP:Bad Glyneth the swordswoman:Fine>agg

You bleed from open wounds.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
Balthazar bleeds from open wounds.


* C HP:Bad Glyneth the swordswoman:Fine>cha mood agg
Ok.

* C HP:Bad Glyneth the swordswoman:Fine>narr come wim

Glyneth the swordswoman tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* C HP:Bad Glyneth the swordswoman:Fine>wim
Ok.

* C HP:Bad Glyneth the swordswoman:Fine>l
cha mood wim
Ok.
You pound Glyneth the swordswoman's left foot hard and tickle it.

* C HP:Bad Glyneth the swordswoman:Fine>
An Antechamber
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Mumak is sitting here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Balthazar the Black Nmenrean is here, fighting Glyneth the swordswoman.
Glyneth the swordswoman is here, fighting YOU.

* C HP:Bad Glyneth the swordswoman:Fine>
Balthazar strongly pierces Glyneth the swordswoman's head and tickles it.

* C HP:Bad Glyneth the swordswoman:Fine>l
An Antechamber
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Mumak is sitting here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Balthazar the Black Nmenrean is here, fighting Glyneth the swordswoman.
Glyneth the swordswoman is here, fighting YOU.

* C HP:Bad Glyneth the swordswoman:Fine>
Mumak seems to have recovered his senses.
Glyneth the swordswoman sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* C HP:Bad Glyneth the swordswoman:Fine>
Glyneth the swordswoman swiftly dodges Mumak's attempt to slash her.

* C HP:Bad Glyneth the swordswoman:Fine>
Balthazar tries to pierce Glyneth the swordswoman, but she parries
successfully.
Glyneth the swordswoman slashes your left foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* C HP:Bad Glyneth the swordswoman:Fine>
Balthazar narrates 'east'

* C HP:Bad Glyneth the swordswoman:Fine>
Sunrock narrates 'kona'
Mumak slashes Glyneth the swordswoman's right leg hard and tickles it.

* C HP:Bad Glyneth the swordswoman:Fine>
Glyneth the swordswoman tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* C HP:Bad Glyneth the swordswoman:Fine>
Balthazar tries to pierce Glyneth the swordswoman, but she parries
successfully.

* C HP:Bad Glyneth the swordswoman:Fine>
Glyneth the swordswoman swiftly dodges Mumak's attempt to slash her.

* C HP:Bad Glyneth the swordswoman:Fine>
Your head stops stinging.

* C HP:Bad Glyneth the swordswoman:Fine>
Glyneth the swordswoman slashes your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* C HP:Awful Glyneth the swordswoman:Fine>
Glyneth the swordswoman swiftly dodges Balthazar's attempt to pierce her.

* C HP:Awful Glyneth the swordswoman:Fine>
You pound Glyneth the swordswoman's body extremely hard.

* C HP:Awful Glyneth the swordswoman:Fine>f
open sturdydoor
You flee head over heels.
At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A large, weather-beaten man is here.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [north], east.

* C HP:Awful>n

Knn the dwarf yells 'An Urc as here it It a Ciravanseryi!'

* C HP:Awful>n
It's already open!
Knn the dwarf tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* C HP:Awful Knn the dwarf:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* C HP:Awful Knn the dwarf:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* C HP:Awful Knn the dwarf:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
A Musty Old Room
A Large Placard has been nailed to the wall.
Exits: east, (south).

* C HP:Awful>
The sturdydoor is closed from the other side.

* C HP:Awful>e
A Dusty Hallway
Exits: west.

* C HP:Awful>narr out
Ok.

* C HP:Awful>
Knn the dwarf yells 'I Black Nomenorean as here at At a Cyravanserai!'

* C HP:Awful>
Glyneth the swordswoman yells 'A Black Nomenreyn ynd an Urc are here yt An Antechamber!'

* C HP:Awful>narr open sturdydoor and out
Ok.

* C HP:Awful>light
light
c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

light
light
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Burning>-c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

light
Knn the dwarf yells 'An Orc as here at At a Caravanseryi!'

light
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Hot>-c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

light
Glyneth the swordswoman yells 'An Urc is here at An Antechimber!'

light
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>-c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

light
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>-c 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

light
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>c 'cure light'
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...


* C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>light
Balthazar has arrived from the west.
c 'cure light'
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

* C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>c 'cure light'
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

* C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>c 'cure light'
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...
Balthazar leaves W E S T.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
c 'cure light'
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

* C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>c 'cure light'
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

* C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>79/464 hits, 3/59 mana, and 97/157 moves.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>agg
cha mood agg
Ok.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Balthazar has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>bash pinedoor

Knn the dwarf yells 'An Orc is here at It a Caryvinseraa!'

* C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>Nothing seems to happen.

Glyneth the swordswoman has arrived from the west.
Glyneth the swordswoman barely slashes your right leg and tickles it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

w
You pound Glyneth the swordswoman's left arm extremely hard.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>wim
Balthazar leaves W E S T.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>cha mood wim
Ok.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>narr kill

Balthazar has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>l
Ok.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>
A Dusty Hallway
Glyneth the swordswoman is here, fighting YOU.
Balthazar the Black Nmenrean is standing here.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>
Glyneth the swordswoman swiftly dodges your attempt to pound her.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>
Glyneth the swordswoman sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

wim

* C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>narr out

Kulungot narrates 'what happened i rpped in there'

* C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>
Glyneth the swordswoman barely slashes your left arm and tickles it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>
Balthazar backfires '3 hp'

* C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>
Glyneth the swordswoman barely slashes your left arm and tickles it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>
Kulungot narrates 'no rescue'

* C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>
Balthazar leaves W E S T.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>
Rut narrates 'mornin'

* C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>
Glyneth the swordswoman slashes your right foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>
Your head stops stinging.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>f
cha mood wim
Ok.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>Ok.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>e
You flee head over heels.
You flee head over heels.
A Musty Old Room
A Large Placard has been nailed to the wall.
Balthazar the Black Nmenrean is standing here.
Exits: east, (south).

* C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
A Dusty Hallway
A tall woman in riding leathers is here.
Exits: west.
Balthazar has arrived from the west.
Glyneth the swordswoman yells 'A Black Numenorean ynd an Orc are here at A Dusty Hallwiy!'

* C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Glyneth the swordswoman slashes your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>f
Balthazar leaves W E S T.
You flee head over heels.
A Musty Old Room
A Large Placard has been nailed to the wall.
Balthazar the Black Nmenrean is standing here.
Exits: east, (south).

* C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>wim
cha mood wim
Ok.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You bleed from open wounds.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
Balthazar bleeds from open wounds.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>l s

Balthazar leaves E A S T.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>There are a number of sturdy planks in the shape of a doorway.
#   $door is now set to {sturdydoor} [local]
The sturdydoor is open.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close sturdydoor

Mumak narrates 'open it?'

* C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Balthazar has arrived from the east.
Glyneth the swordswoman has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
Ok.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
A Dusty Hallway
Exits: west.
Balthazar has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
A Musty Old Room
A Large Placard has been nailed to the wall.
A tall woman in riding leathers is here.
Exits: east.
Balthazar has arrived from the east.
Glyneth the swordswoman yells 'A Black Nomenorean and yn Urc are here yt A Musty Old Room!'

* C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>k man
They aren't here.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Glyneth the swordswoman strongly slashes your right foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You try to pound Glyneth the swordswoman, but she parries successfully.


* C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>#   $tar is now set to {woman} [local]
wim

Glyneth the swordswoman lightly slashes your right foot and tickles it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>l
cha mood wim
Ok.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>
A Musty Old Room
A Large Placard has been nailed to the wall.
Glyneth the swordswoman is here, fighting YOU.
Balthazar the Black Nmenrean is standing here.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>
Glyneth the swordswoman tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>say nuke?

Glyneth the swordswoman swiftly dodges your attempt to pound her.
Glyneth the swordswoman tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>emo sneers, 'nuke?'
Ok.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>wim
l
cha mood wim
Ok.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>
A Musty Old Room
A Large Placard has been nailed to the wall.
Glyneth the swordswoman is here, fighting YOU.
Balthazar the Black Nmenrean is standing here.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>
Glyneth the swordswoman tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>wim

You pound Glyneth the swordswoman's body extremely hard.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>l
cha mood wim
Ok.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>
A Musty Old Room
A Large Placard has been nailed to the wall.
Glyneth the swordswoman is here, fighting YOU.
Balthazar the Black Nmenrean is standing here.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>say e rest

Glyneth the swordswoman sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>
Glyneth the swordswoman slashes your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>
Glyneth the swordswoman lightly slashes your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>f

* C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>f

Balthazar backfires 'fuck'

* C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>e
e

Glyneth the swordswoman tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>e
e

Your head stops stinging.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>emo sneers, 'e rest'
Ok.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!
Your attempt to pound Glyneth the swordswoman fails.
Glyneth the swordswoman tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Glyneth the swordswoman:Hurt>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
A Dusty Hallway
Exits: west.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>agg

Raoh narrates 'elf slaves load anywhere in noc besides mines and butcher?'

* C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>cha mood agg
Ok.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
Balthazar has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>bash woman
You don't see any woman here.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>bash woman
You don't see any woman here.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>bash woman
bash woman
You don't see any woman here.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>bash woman
You don't see any woman here.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>bash woman
You don't see any woman here.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>bash woman
You don't see any woman here.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>bash woman
You don't see any woman here.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
29/464 hits, 12/59 mana, and 99/157 moves.
Balthazar sits down and rests.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>light
c 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

say get mana
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>emo sneers, 'get mana'
Ok.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>agg
cha mood agg
Ok.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>bash pinedoor
Nothing seems to happen.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>narr COME ARCHWQAY
Ok.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
Kulungot narrates 'u tuys get out alive i nuked 2.man ho awgul'

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>bash pinedoor
The pinedoor gave away under the pressure.

open sturdydoor
Balthazar stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
You don't see any sturdydoor here.


* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
Balthazar opens the pinedoor.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>#   $door is now set to {pinedooro} [local]

Balthazar leaves N O R T H.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>open pinedooro
n
close pinedooro

You bleed from open wounds.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
You don't see any pinedooro here.
You feel your newfound strength leaving you again.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
A Concealed Enclosure
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
Balthazar the Black Nmenrean is standing here.
Exits: *east*, (south), [west].

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
You don't see any pinedooro here.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
Balthazar narrates 'out pinedoor'

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>w
#   $door is now set to {bushypath} [local]
The bushypath seems to be closed.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>l s
There once was plaster on these walls, but it has crumbled mostly away,
revealing the pine and oak planks underneath.
#   $door is now set to {pinedoor} [local]
The pinedoor is open.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>close pinedoor
Ok.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>l w
A path leads through the bushes into a large field.
#   $door is now set to {bushypath} [local]
The bushypath is closed.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>wim
cha mood wim
Ok.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>say fuck
sc
emo sneers, 'fuck'
Ok.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>39/464 hits, 3/59 mana, and 92/157 moves.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
Saving Mlak.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
Balthazar sits down and rests.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>say 40 hps
emo sneers, '40 hps'
Ok.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
Mumak narrates 'someone break the stonedoor'

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
Mumak narrates 'someone break the stonedoor'

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>narr need backup pinedoor NOW
Ok.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Mlak                - A Concealed Enclosure
Mumak                - An Antechamber
Balthazar            - A Concealed Enclosure

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>csn
tim
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>l
According to the Dnadan calendar, it is:
11am on Trewsday, the 10th of Afteryule, Year 2946 of the Third Age.
You don't feel well outside.
The sun is very high, it must be noon soon.
The present Tan Istar, Lord of the Istari Council is Marre.
Real time is Fri May 31 03:49:16 2002 GMT.
Last reboot due to manual reboot at Tue May 28 21:10:34 2002 GMT.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
A Concealed Enclosure
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
Balthazar the Black Nmenrean is resting here.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Mlak                - A Concealed Enclosure
Mumak                - An Antechamber
Balthazar            - A Concealed Enclosure

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>tnn come!
tell nazgum come!
No-one by that name here...

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>csn
stat
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
The bushypath is opened from the other side.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>OB: 68%, DB: -8%, PB: 77%, Armour: 89%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 528,634 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 194. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the body.
- a light wound at the right hand.
- a deep wound at the left foot.
- panic
- a light wound at the right leg.
- strength

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
*a Half-Elf* leaves E A S T riding a warhorse.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
Balthazar backfires 'how did sturdydoor get open o'
Mumak narrates 'or sturdydoor'
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the east riding a warhorse.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
*a Half-Elf* leaves W E S T riding a warhorse.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>e
Heavily Cultivated Fields
Exits: *west*.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
Balthazar has arrived from the west.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>w
w
A Concealed Enclosure
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
Exits: *east*, *(west)*.
Balthazar has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
A Wide Clearing
Exits: *north*, *(east)*.
Balthazar has arrived from the east.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>n

*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the north riding a warhorse.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>n
Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
Balthazar has arrived from the south.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>n

## Time to fucking book it... ##


2002/05/31 03:19, Alweon: 
So many things could have been done better in this log and alot of it has to do with me. If we picked Woman as target first, if I didn't mistype my target and spam kill a non-target for about 10 seconds, if I remembered how weak BN's were and protected them, if we killed that tracking mob instead of letting it kick my ass - I shoulda been bashing it rather than trying to buff wimpy... and mainly if I blew the damn horn as soon as we entered... but that is the trouble when you get eq you are not used to having... you forget to use it =p

2002/05/31 04:45, Deowen:Rated: Good 
that was some fun. should've been pretty even in there but we could've done some things better too - beodyn kind of forgot to hit flee & i forgot to stand heheh oops. it was a shame you were all nice and low but only 1 bn died. we also had some nice fights with balthazar + orc & raoh for a while there but for some reason there weren't many pukes around... anyway it was fun - unlike dying again there later to you guys + nazgum. entirely our stupidity of course :p sorry tramd :( would you have entered? you would've smashed us good anyhow. have to get new epriest set again. insert threats here. sorry for long comment

2002/05/31 04:57, Mumak:   
Yeah it was fun. We charged thinking that it would be a fair fight with mobs, and those mobs are nasty. Somehow managed to found a way out on bad/awful hps only to run in to this half and another man, even somehow managed to escape that. Was crazy and fun.

2002/05/31 05:08, Deowen:Rated: Good 
hehe other man was beodyn checking corpses (we were in our au lab). helf was tutti -thanks- curse you all again for not dying! :)

2002/05/31 05:52, Trobo:Rated: Poor 
Was hoping they'd kill you all.

2002/05/31 06:24, Bale: 
.au lab HO!

2002/05/31 06:31, Ilmarin: 
Balthazar utters the word 'yufzbarr'
Balthazar pierces Borlan the man's body and tickles it.

Target *man* next time perhaps?

2002/05/31 07:32, Fagil:  Rated: Average 
Was SO hoping the darkies would die in there... Charging 4 vs 2 and then almost losing, doh. Them mobs really rock right?

Khin the dwarf joins Knn the dwarf's fight.
Khin the dwarf says 'Barok Khazad! Khazd yi-mnu!'
Khin the dwarf fails to pierce you.

2002/05/31 09:01, Balthazar: 
yea that was fun =) i was at 2 hps at one point...oh ilmarin...i was targetting *man* and that fireball incapped Beodyn. borlin just happened to hit me right after my fireball went off. but thanks for the advice anyway!

2002/05/31 09:02, Balthazar: 
feagil have you ever fought glyneth?? =) she really shouldn't be ignored, and i will rememebr that for sure next time

2002/05/31 09:04, Balthazar: 
oops, i re-read and i didnt incap beodyn at all! my fb must have hit deorwen then...cos for sure i never targetted 'man' in there !

2002/05/31 09:12, Durcano:Rated: Poor 
that last man looked afk or just very-very clueless

a-ha ... some new mob: A dwarven veteran <-- hmp

2002/05/31 11:10, Gonfor:  Rated: Average 
Maybe you got a LOS on the fireball, Balthazar? That's what it looked like to me but I could be wrong. It certainly could have been lost in the spam. Anyway, nice action. One whitie caster and the log would have been really interesting!

2002/05/31 12:38, Deowen:Rated: Good 
fireball might have hit me, i ate 1 and then 1 to death i think. hard to tell, i found it a bit spammy
durcano - neither of us were afk so we must be very-very clueless

2002/05/31 13:04, Alweon: 
The door mobs are kinda weak yes, but they parry split and they bash. Then there was Glyneth... Even at bad I probably coulda killed her if I was agg and bashed, but I was slightly scared so I stayed wimpy and ate hits like there was no tomorrow.

One thing I noticed was from inside Caravansari the Sturdydoor gets a [North] exit but when you try open it says it already is, and you can flee through the [North] exit...

2002/05/31 14:02, Balthazar: 
*nod* alweon how i got out that sturdydoor is a mystery to me and i went over my log of it for a few mins trying to figure it out. people - when i begin casting a fb - and a mob attacks me - my fb can still hit *man* and the mob still hits me, after. and someone in the room fighting doesn't always see what my fb hits, just that i say 'yfzbarr'

2002/05/31 17:25, Durcano:Rated: Poor 
deowen: eh , okey :p
i just didnt saw any attacking, bashing, closing/opening exits and so on ... ;)

2002/06/01 01:44, Alweon: 
Since the log is from my point of view, I get alot of spam reduction. Therefore you don't see alot of spells hitting their targets.

2002/06/01 03:52, Kitto:Rated: Good 
An unfortunate loss for the pwl.au! *sniff*

2002/06/01 12:16, Deowen:Rated: Good 
yeah but we always lose :/ well nearly always
as far as labs go its not that flash - 350ms at best & cant use clients, but its excellent anyway! heaps of fun playing next to 1 or 2 people
in log i did try 1 bash, failed, decided to hit flee, didnt bother opening cos decided they would've blocked both exits, tried to hit balthazar but he disappeared so tried to keep at bay/flee. there you go :P

2002/06/01 17:20, Aseff: 
Balthazar backfires '3 hp'

I thought he wasn't gonna make it, but that was a real close one.


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb  
 Good Deowen, Enforcer, Gray, Kitto 
 Average Devastator, Fagil, Gonfor 
 Poor Durcano, Gattling, Trobo, Zorin 
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back