Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Didn't quite make the team (Nazgum)comments   back
  
(8 ratings and 8296 hits. Posted 2002/06/05)
### Well I don't really know why I post this.  It's just something for you all to read,
and of course a lot of people ask me what happened (Which is nice, makes you feel special
I suppose when players ask how you died ;p  *Ooops spoiled log! ;p*) ###

* W S C Move:Tired>
Durcano narrates 'CHARGE NOW'

* W S C Move:Tired>
Lightning starts to show in the sky.

* W S C Move:Tired>
Durcano opens the bushypath.

* W S C Move:Tired>
Durcano leaves east riding a hungry warg.
You follow Durcano.
A Concealed Enclosure
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here searching for something.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Morris has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
Lammoth has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
Fobar has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

* W S C Move:Tired>
Durcano pounds *Bogger the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.
*Bogger the Dwarf* barely whips Durcano's body and tickles it.

* W S C Move:Tired>close bushypath
Morris smites *Khozdul the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and tickles it.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* pounds Morris' body extremely hard and tickles it.

* W S C Move:Tired>Fobar begins some strange incantations...

wield pouchuse pouchwield dagger*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* utters the words 'qaihfar xzahpzf'
The weather becomes stormy.
Ok.
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves south.

* W S C Move:Tired>
You stop using a black runed dagger.
You hold a small pouch.

* W S C Move:Tired>
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
You throw a small pouch to the ground.
An extremely bright flash of light stuns you!

o W S C Move:Tired>
You masterfully wield something, looking very evil-minded.
Someone leaves east riding Something.
You follow Someone.
You are in a field.
Someone has arrived from the west riding Something.
Someone has arrived from the west riding Something.

o W S C Move:Tired>close bushypath
Someone leaves west riding Something.
You follow Someone.
You are in a field, following a trail.
Someone has arrived from the east riding Something.
Someone has arrived from the east riding Something.

o W S C Move:Tired>k boggerYou are stunned and cannot realize what is going on!

It's already closed!

o W S C Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o W S C Move:Tired>k bogger
Someone leaves east riding Something.
You follow Someone.
You are in a field.
Someone has arrived from the west riding Something.
Someone has arrived from the west riding Something.

o W S C Move:Tired>
Your head stops spinning and you can see clearly again.

* W S C Move:Tired>They aren't here.

* W S C Move:Tired>close bushypathYou don't see any bushypath here.

* W S C Move:Tired>k boggerThey aren't here.

* W S C Move:Tired>
Morris has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
Durcano leaves west riding a hungry warg.
You follow Durcano.
A Concealed Enclosure
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
Morris has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
Lammoth has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
Fobar has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

* W S C Move:Tired>ex
*Khozdul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* leaves south.

* W S C Move:Tired>
*Khozdul the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

* W S C Move:Tired>k boggerEast  - Heavily Cultivated Fields
South - A Dusty Hallway
West  - A closed 'bushypath'

* W S C Move:Tired>They aren't here.

* W S C Move:Tired>k *dwarf*You try to pierce *Khozdul the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* pounds your left leg hard and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>k *dwarf*
*Khozdul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* leaves east.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Khozdul the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
You approach *Khozdul the Dwarf*, trying to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>k *dwarf*
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
You're already fighting!

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>k *dwarf*
Durcano pounds *Khozdul the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves south.
You barely pierce *Khozdul the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Khozdul the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* pounds your body very hard and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
Durcano panics, and attempts to flee.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
You try to pierce *Khozdul the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Khozdul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* leaves south.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Lammoth utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Bogger the Dwarf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Lammoth hits
him.
*Bogger the Dwarf* barely whips Lammoth's body and tickles it.
Lammoth slashes *Bogger the Dwarf*'s left leg hard and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Lammoth begins some strange incantations...
Durcano approaches *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired>k bogger
Fobar begins some strange incantations...
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* utters the words 'qarr diesilla'
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* strikes Durcano with a mighty bolt of lightning
from the sky.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired>sk boggerYou approach *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to pierce him.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
Durcano pounds *Bogger the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves south.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired>
A Dusty Hallway
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), west.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired>
You approach *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Khozdul the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.
*Bogger the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* closes the pinedoor.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>open bushypathn
*Khozdul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* leaves west.
*Bogger the Dwarf* tries to whip you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>fYou don't see any bushypath here.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Khozdul the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves west.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired>wnYou flee head over heels.
A Musty Old Room
A piece of meat, still bloody, is lying here.
A Large Placard has been nailed to the wall.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east.

### Well unfortunately due to spam and link I didn't realize I was inside
archway until now, both doors are already blocked by that elf dude who
has 10x as fast link as me ###

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired>wnAlas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves east.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired>e
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired>wA Dusty Hallway
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: west.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* leaves west.
A pack horse leaves west.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* leaves west.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A Musty Old Room
A piece of meat, still bloody, is lying here.
A Large Placard has been nailed to the wall.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* leaves east.
A pack horse leaves east.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* leaves east.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Khozdul the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired>open archway
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired>f
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* leaves east.
A pack horse leaves east.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* leaves east.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves east.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired>wnThat's impossible, I'm afraid.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired>
You flee head over heels.
A Dusty Hallway
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: west.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired>f*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* leaves west.
A pack horse leaves west.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* leaves west.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves west.
A Musty Old Room
A piece of meat, still bloody, is lying here.
A Large Placard has been nailed to the wall.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired>wAlas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired>n*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* leaves east.
A pack horse leaves east.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* leaves east.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves east.

Morris narrates 'they tons'
You flee head over heels.
A Dusty Hallway
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: west.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired>open archwayMorris narrates 'they tons'
A Musty Old Room
A piece of meat, still bloody, is lying here.
A Large Placard has been nailed to the wall.
Exits: east.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired>n*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired>open archwayn
*Bogger the Dwarf* tries to whip you, but your parry is successful.
You lightly pierce *Bogger the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>That's impossible, I'm afraid.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>eNo way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Tired *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>fw*Khozdul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
You flee head over heels.
A Dusty Hallway
Exits: west.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow>ewe
*Khozdul the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow>
A Musty Old Room
A piece of meat, still bloody, is lying here.
A Large Placard has been nailed to the wall.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow>wew*Khozdul the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A Dusty Hallway
Exits: west.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow>
A Musty Old Room
A piece of meat, still bloody, is lying here.
A Large Placard has been nailed to the wall.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow>
A Dusty Hallway
Exits: west.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow>
A Musty Old Room
A piece of meat, still bloody, is lying here.
A Large Placard has been nailed to the wall.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow>
*Khozdul the Dwarf* leaves east.
A Dusty Hallway
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: west.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow>
A Musty Old Room
A piece of meat, still bloody, is lying here.
A Large Placard has been nailed to the wall.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow>
*Khozdul the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow>nar I BLOCKED IN
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* knocks on the sturdydoor.
*Bogger the Dwarf* strongly whips your left foot and tickles it.
You pierce *Bogger the Dwarf*'s right leg hard and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>eOk.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* pierces your head and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>fNo way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>wDurcano narrates 'me out :p'
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You pierce *Bogger the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>n*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves east.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow *Valamir the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>w*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A small peephole is uncovered in the door and a pair of eyes peers out at you.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow *Valamir the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>nNo way! You are fighting for your life!
Diamonium narrates 'god fucing trappers'
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow *Valamir the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow *Valamir the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>efNo way! You are fighting for your life!
The sturdydoor is opened from the other side.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow *Valamir the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>eNo way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow *Valamir the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>wYou are already attempting to flee!
You try to pierce *Valamir the Sindarin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow *Valamir the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>nNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A tall woman in riding leathers is here.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
Exits: (north), east.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow>eAlas, you cannot go that way...
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
Kônn the dwarf yells 'In Orc as here yt At a Carivinserai!'
Glyneth the swordswoman yells 'Yn Orc is here at It a Caravanserai!'
Glyneth the swordswoman tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
Glyneth the swordswoman says 'A wyll hunt yuu ontal iou're dead, Nazgúm!'
Kônn the dwarf lightly cleaves your right leg and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>nNo way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>feNo way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>
Durcano narrates 'ate calls'
You try to pierce Glyneth the swordswoman, but she parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>nw*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
You flee head over heels.
An Antechamber
Exits: [south], west.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow>fnAlas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow>eAlas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Slow>
At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A tall woman in riding leathers is here.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.
A dwarven veteran tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.

### well that's cute, bad flees, bad luck, totally outlinked ###

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Weak a dwarven veteran:Healthy>wnYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Weak a dwarven veteran:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Weak a dwarven veteran:Healthy>fNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You swiftly dodge Khàin the dwarf's attempt to pierce you.
You pierce a dwarven veteran's right arm very hard and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Weak a dwarven veteran:Fine>eNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
An Antechamber
Exits: [south], west.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Weak>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Weak>gdYou flee head over heels.
At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A tall woman in riding leathers is here.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Weak>
An Antechamber
Exits: [south], west.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Weak>get flask 3.sable

gvvYou get a flask of orkish draught from a sable pouch.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Weak>Durcano tells you 'sry'
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
Glyneth the swordswoman has arrived from the west.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Weak>gvrvget vellumscroll 2.sable
You get a vellum scroll from a sable pouch.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Weak>e
Glyneth the swordswoman slashes your head hard and tickles it.
Glyneth the swordswoman swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce her.

* W S C HP:Fine Move:Weak Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>fsrecite vellumscroll
You recite a vellum scroll which dissolves.
You want to be protected from WHAT? Look at yourself...
The light of Aman refuses to shine upon you.
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

* W S C HP:Fine Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* W S C HP:Fine Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>eYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

* W S C HP:Fine>gpr
Kônn the dwarf yells 'An Urc as here at At a Caravanserai!'

* W S C HP:Fine>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Khozdul the Dwarf* stops following *Valamir the Sindarin Elf*.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* now follows *Valamir the Sindarin Elf*.
Khàin the dwarf tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
You strongly pierce Khàin the dwarf's body and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine Khàin the dwarf:Fine>
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* glows briefly as healing energy flows into him.

* W S C HP:Fine Khàin the dwarf:Fine>
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* W S C HP:Fine Khàin the dwarf:Fine>
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* leaves east.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* leaves east.
A pack horse leaves east.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves east.
Glyneth the swordswoman has arrived from the east.

* W S C HP:Fine Khàin the dwarf:Fine>gp
Glyneth the swordswoman slashes your left foot extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Fine Khàin the dwarf:Fine>
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* W S C HP:Fine Khàin the dwarf:Fine>rpfget purplescroll 2.sable
You get a purple scroll from a sable pouch.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You pierce Khàin the dwarf's body hard.

* W S C HP:Fine Khàin the dwarf:Fine>
A dwarven veteran cleaves your left leg and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Fine Khàin the dwarf:Fine>wrecite purplescroll
You recite a purple scroll which dissolves.
You start glowing.
Nazgúm creates a noxious cloud around you!
You create a noxious cloud around him.
You ignore the effects.
Nothing happens.

* W S C HP:Fine Khàin the dwarf:Fine>
You swiftly dodge Kônn the dwarf's attempt to cleave you.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine Khàin the dwarf:Fine>nNo way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine Khàin the dwarf:Fine>wnNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
An Antechamber
Exits: [south], west.

* W S C HP:Fine>wAt a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
A tall woman in riding leathers is here.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
n*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'

* W S C HP:Fine>The sturdydoor seems to be closed.

* W S C HP:Fine>eAlas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Fine>The sturdydoor seems to be closed.

* W S C HP:Fine>wAn Antechamber
Exits: [south], west.
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* W S C HP:Fine>
At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
A tall woman in riding leathers is here.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.
Glyneth the swordswoman yells 'An Orc is here at At a Caravynserai!'

* W S C HP:Fine>e
*Khozdul the Dwarf* pounds your right leg hard and tickles it.
You try to pierce *Khozdul the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
You flee head over heels.
An Antechamber
Exits: [south], west.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Glyneth the swordswoman has arrived from the west.

* W S C HP:Fine>w
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* W S C HP:Fine>eAt a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* leaves east.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* leaves east.
A pack horse leaves east.
An Antechamber
A tall woman in riding leathers is here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* leaves west.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* leaves west.
A pack horse leaves west.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves west.

* W S C HP:Fine>narr helpw*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
Ok.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

* W S C HP:Fine>eAt a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
Exits: [north], east.

* W S C HP:Fine>
An Antechamber
A tall woman in riding leathers is here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* leaves west.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* leaves west.
A pack horse leaves west.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves west.

* W S C HP:Fine>w
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* W S C HP:Fine>nAt a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
Exits: [north], east.

* W S C HP:Fine>The sturdydoor seems to be closed.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* W S C HP:Fine>e
*Khozdul the Dwarf* pounds your right foot extremely hard.
*Bogger the Dwarf* smites your body extremely hard.
You try to pierce *Khozdul the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
An Antechamber
A tall woman in riding leathers is here.
Exits: [south], west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...
Glyneth the swordswoman yells 'An Orc as here at An Antechamber!'

* W S C HP:Hurt>wfAt a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

* W S C HP:Hurt>wnKônn the dwarf passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

*Bogger the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
You flee head over heels.
An Antechamber
A tall woman in riding leathers is here.
Exits: [south], west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>eAt a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.
w*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* leaves east.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* leaves east.
A pack horse leaves east.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves east.

* W S C HP:Hurt>The sturdydoor seems to be closed.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
An Antechamber
A tall woman in riding leathers is here.
Exits: [south], west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>get rock 2.sablewield rockthrow rock sturdydoorAt a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
*Khozdul the Dwarf* leaves east.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
You get a twisted rock fragment from a sable pouch.
Kônn the dwarf tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.
You try to pierce Kônn the dwarf, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Hurt Kônn the dwarf:Healthy>wnYou stop using a black runed dagger.
You hold a twisted rock fragment.
You flee head over heels.
An Antechamber
A tall woman in riding leathers is here.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
You see nothing like this here.

### Well i was in wrong room at the time, I could barely see the screen cause
it was scrolling so fast cause of those pukes links, so I had no idea if
rock worked or what happened ###

* W S C HP:Hurt>fwnew
*Khozdul the Dwarf* leaves west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.
Macros tells you 'u in trouble?'

* W S C HP:Hurt>
Glyneth the swordswoman has arrived from the east.

* W S C HP:Hurt>The sturdydoor seems to be closed.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
*Khozdul the Dwarf* leaves east.

eYou flee head over heels.
An Antechamber
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>weAt a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
A tall woman in riding leathers is here.
Exits: [north], east.
Glyneth the swordswoman yells 'Yn Orc is here at At i Carivanserai!'
Kônn the dwarf yells 'An Orc is here yt At a Caravanseraa!'
A dwarven veteran says 'YDG! Sllgún! YoJ rill tiJ hlfpao ydka pimo.'
A dwarven veteran tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.
A dwarven veteran swiftly dodges your attempt to hit him.

* W S C HP:Hurt a dwarven veteran:Fine>we*Bogger the Dwarf* smites your right leg hard.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
An Antechamber
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>fwAlas, you cannot go that way...
*Khozdul the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
Kônn the dwarf is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is here, fighting Kônn the dwarf.
A tall woman in riding leathers is here.
Exits: [north], east.

* W S C HP:Hurt>eAn Antechamber
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>wAt a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
Kônn the dwarf is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is here, fighting Kônn the dwarf.
A tall woman in riding leathers is here.
eExits: [north], east.
Khàin the dwarf says 'YOO! Bogger! Iuo wall die before your tame.'
Khàin the dwarf barely pierces *Bogger the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Hurt>wAn Antechamber
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
Khàin the dwarf is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
Kônn the dwarf is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is here, fighting Kônn the dwarf.
A tall woman in riding leathers is here.
Exits: [north], east.

* W S C HP:Hurt>ewAn Antechamber
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Hurt>
At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
Khàin the dwarf is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
Kônn the dwarf is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is here, fighting Kônn the dwarf.
A tall woman in riding leathers is here.
Exits: [north], east.
A dwarven veteran passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

* W S C HP:Hurt>ewAn Antechamber
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.
Glyneth the swordswoman has arrived from the west.
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
*Khozdul the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Hurt *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Khozdul the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to hit him.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>eNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Hurt *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Khozdul the Dwarf* pounds your right arm hard and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>wfNo way! You are fighting for your life!
Glyneth the swordswoman slashes your left foot extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Wounded *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>weNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Wounded *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>we*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Wounded *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Wounded *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>wNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
Exits: [north], east.

* W S C HP:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
An Antechamber
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
A tall woman in riding leathers is here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.
Glyneth the swordswoman yells 'An Orc is here at An Intechamber!'

* W S C HP:Wounded>gvYou swiftly dodge *Valamir the Sindarin Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Wounded *Valamir the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Wounded *Valamir the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>
*Bogger the Dwarf* smites your right hand extremely hard.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
Exits: [north], east.

* W S C HP:Wounded>
An Antechamber
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
A tall woman in riding leathers is here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.
*Bogger the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.

* W S C HP:Wounded *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>gbNo way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Wounded *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* leaves west.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* leaves west.
A pack horse leaves west.
get vellumscroll 2.sable
You can't find a vellumscroll in the 2.sable.
You flee head over heels.
At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

* W S C HP:Wounded>rb
*Khozdul the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You try to hit *Khozdul the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Wounded *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>get bluescroll sable
You get a blue scroll from a sable pouch.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
You swiftly dodge Kônn the dwarf's attempt to cleave you.

* W S C HP:Wounded *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>recite bluescroll
You recite a blue scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Hurt *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>rz
*Bogger the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
Glyneth the swordswoman has arrived from the east.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Khozdul the Dwarf* pounds your right leg extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

* W S C HP:Hurt *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>rz
You flee head over heels.
An Antechamber
Exits: [south], west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>rzrecite azurescroll
You don't have an azurescroll.

* W S C HP:Hurt>Durcano tells you 'no rocks :('
recite azurescroll
You don't have an azurescroll.
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.
recite azurescroll
You don't have an azurescroll.
*Bogger the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* strongly pierces your head and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>gz
You try to hit *Bogger the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
*Bogger the Dwarf* smites your right arm extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Wounded *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>rz
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* W S C HP:Wounded *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>get azurescroll sable
You get an azure scroll from a sable pouch.

* W S C HP:Wounded *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>grecite azurescroll
You recite an azure scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>feGet what?

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Khozdul the Dwarf* pounds your left arm extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>wYou are already attempting to flee!
You flee head over heels.
At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
A tall woman in riding leathers is here.
Exits: [north], east.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
An Antechamber
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* leaves west.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* leaves west.
A pack horse leaves west.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>eAt a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
A tall woman in riding leathers is here.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
wExits: [north], east.

* W S C HP:Hurt>eAn Antechamber
Exits: [south], west.
Glyneth the swordswoman has arrived from the west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>wAt a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
Kônn the dwarf lightly cleaves your right leg and tickles it.
You swiftly dodge Khàin the dwarf's attempt to pierce you.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Valamir the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves east.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Hurt *Valamir the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>eNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
An Antechamber
A tall woman in riding leathers is here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>we
Glyneth the swordswoman yells 'An Orc is here at In Antechamber!'

* W S C HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Bogger the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>wNo way! You are fighting for your life!
Glyneth the swordswoman tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>eNo way! You are fighting for your life!
Your attempt to hit *Bogger the Dwarf* fails.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>wNo way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>ewNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

* W S C HP:Hurt>e*Khozdul the Dwarf* pounds your left leg hard.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Kônn the dwarf yells 'An Orc as here at At a Caravanseray!'

* W S C HP:Hurt *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>wNo way! You are fighting for your life!
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* W S C HP:Hurt *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>fw*Bogger the Dwarf* smites your head extremely hard.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Wounded *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>e
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* pierces your left foot and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
An Antechamber
A tall woman in riding leathers is here.
Exits: [south], west.

* W S C HP:Wounded>weYou flee head over heels.
At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

* W S C HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves east.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

* W S C HP:Wounded *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>ewNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* leaves east.
A pack horse leaves east.

* W S C HP:Wounded *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
An Antechamber
A tall woman in riding leathers is here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

* W S C HP:Wounded>f*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves west.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* leaves west.
A pack horse leaves west.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...
Glyneth the swordswoman slashes your right foot extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Wounded Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>ewNo way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Wounded Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>eYou are already attempting to flee!
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Wounded Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>wNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

* W S C HP:Wounded Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>ew*Khozdul the Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Wounded Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Wounded Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>eNo way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Wounded Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>wNo way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Wounded Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>nNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You try to hit Glyneth the swordswoman, but she parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Wounded Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>weNo way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Wounded Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>wNo way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Wounded Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>eNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* lightly pierces your body and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
Glyneth the swordswoman slashes your right leg.

* W S C HP:Bad Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>wNo way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Bad Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Bad Glyneth the swordswoman:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
Exits: [north], east.

* W S C HP:Bad>gzAn Antechamber
A tall woman in riding leathers is here.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

* W S C HP:Bad>rzAt a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
Exits: [north], east.

* W S C HP:Bad>gz*Khozdul the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
get azurescroll sable
You get an azure scroll from a sable pouch.

* W S C HP:Bad>
*Khozdul the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
recite azurescroll
You recite an azure scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Bogger the Dwarf* smites your body extremely hard and shatters it.

* W S C HP:Wounded *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>rz
Glyneth the swordswoman has arrived from the east.
You flee head over heels.
An Antechamber
Exits: [south], west.

* W S C HP:Wounded>Durcano narrates 'break archway'
get azurescroll sable
You get an azure scroll from a sable pouch.

* W S C HP:Wounded>erecite azurescroll
You recite an azure scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.

* W S C HP:Wounded>we
*Khozdul the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* W S C HP:Wounded>
*Khozdul the Dwarf* strongly pounds your right arm.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to hit him.

* W S C HP:Wounded *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>w*Bogger the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Wounded *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>ewNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Wounded *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>neNo way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Wounded *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Wounded *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>feNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A tall woman in riding leathers is here.
Exits: [north], east.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>wThe sturdydoor seems to be closed.
Glyneth the swordswoman yells 'An Orc ys here at At a Caryvanserai!'
Kônn the dwarf yells 'An Urc as here yt It a Caravanseray!'

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>enAn Antechamber
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves west.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>weYou flee head over heels.
At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
A tall woman in riding leathers is here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.
*Bogger the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>w*Khozdul the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>nNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>we*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>wNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
An Antechamber
Exits: [south], west.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>fwAt a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
A tall woman in riding leathers is here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.
Kônn the dwarf passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>ewAn Antechamber
Exits: [south], west.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
A tall woman in riding leathers is here.
Exits: [north], east.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>enThe sturdydoor seems to be closed.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>weAlas, you cannot go that way...
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>wNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* pounds your left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Bogger the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Glyneth the swordswoman slashes your left foot very hard.
You flee head over heels.
An Antechamber
Exits: [south], west.

* W S C HP:Bad Move:Tired>fYou flee head over heels.
At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
A tall woman in riding leathers is here.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
w*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
A dwarven veteran cleaves your right hand extremely hard and shatters it.

* W S C HP:Bad Move:Tired *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>nw*Bogger the Dwarf* smites your right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Glyneth the swordswoman quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
You try to hit *Khozdul the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Awful Move:Tired *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
ePANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* W S C HP:Awful Move:Tired *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>wNo way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Awful Move:Tired *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>wNo way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Awful Move:Tired *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>eNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
An Antechamber
Exits: [south], west.

* W S C HP:Awful Move:Tired>wAt a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
A tall woman in riding leathers is here.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.
Kônn the dwarf tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W S C HP:Awful Move:Slow Kônn the dwarf:Healthy>
*Khozdul the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
An Antechamber
Exits: [south], west.

* W S C HP:Awful Move:Slow>gzAt a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
A tall woman in riding leathers is here.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves east.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* leaves east.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* leaves east.
A pack horse leaves east.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* W S C HP:Awful Move:Slow>rzwYou flee head over heels.
An Antechamber
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* leaves west.
A pack horse leaves west.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves west.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* W S C HP:Awful Move:Slow>ewAt a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
Khàin the dwarf is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
A tall woman in riding leathers is here.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is here, fighting Khàin the dwarf.
Exits: [north], east.

* W S C HP:Awful Move:Slow>eThe sturdydoor seems to be closed.
Gaurhir narrates 'they are guarding it outside'

* W S C HP:Awful Move:Slow>nwAlas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Awful Move:Slow>
An Antechamber
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* W S C HP:Awful Move:Slow>
*Khozdul the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Awful Move:Slow *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>gzNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
A tall woman in riding leathers is here.
Exits: [north], east.

* W S C HP:Awful Move:Slow>
An Antechamber
*Khozdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Valamir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.
Glyneth the swordswoman has arrived from the west.

* W S C HP:Awful Move:Slow>rzwAt a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
Exits: [north], east.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
Kônn the dwarf yells 'An Orc ys here it At a Caryvanserai!'

* W S C HP:Awful Move:Slow>ewget azurescroll sable
You get an azure scroll from a sable pouch.
*Khozdul the Dwarf* pounds your left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
A dwarven veteran cleaves your left leg and shatters it.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* W S C HP:Dying Move:Slow *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>nerecite azurescroll
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

* W S C HP:Dying Move:Slow *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>wYou are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

* W S C HP:Dying Move:Slow *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

* W S C HP:Dying Move:Slow *Khozdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
You lost great renown in this battle!

You are dead! Sorry...

### It's not a whine log, I was outlinked, I was unlucky, and I died.  I think it would
be nicer if the pukes who killed me weren't so arrogant about it though, but can't
help that.  It's nice to die sometimes, then you can at least look forward to
knowing you have something to attain with that character in the future. ###


2002/06/05 06:05, Nazgum: 
it's mostly unedited so sorry, was lazy and mostly posted it for my friends just to read ;p

2002/06/05 06:12, Nazgum: 
p.s. I know its been said, but because those pukes seemed to go on about how much skill they have in killing me, I would still love to see the game come to north america for a year ;) I would most enjoy seeing how the players with the 10-50 ms fair with 300-400 ms vs Ajax, Ramangth, Steele, Aschit, etc who are on 50ms links.

oh well, I retired to take the summer off :) enjoy the puke receipts

2002/06/05 06:17, Nazgum: 
hehe last comment, the log is long but I assure you it happened in less then 60 seconds.

2002/06/05 07:14, Rogon:   
I dont know for sure, but i believe valamir enjoyed the puke receipts. All of the two hours he had it, then we trapped and killed him in MA. Now they are gone from the game :)

2002/06/05 07:45, Devastator:Rated: Average 
Giggle Rogon

2002/06/05 07:47, Fragir: 
This must be fake Rogon comment, we all know Rogon never traps and he hates it :)

2002/06/05 08:22, Alantir: 
Yupp... and if he traps he sure wouldn't brag about it.

2002/06/05 08:23, Alantir: 
About Nazgum dying it's just nice.. comments like 'I got so many blue scrolls that reciting one wouldn't hurt' beats anything Valamir could've said after this.

2002/06/05 08:38, Razoor:Rated: Poor 
No way, Valamir is three times the bragger Nazzie is...i was on when it happened :)

2002/06/05 09:15, Bale: 
Nazgum rawks. It's disappointing to see a player of that calibre retire! Definately a blow to the evil side of MUME.

2002/06/05 09:26, Frostie:  Rated: Average 
Does suck that it takes 3 pukes to kill the number one warlord, a thief/warrior classed orc and that they blocked him in, typical trap i suppose...just unlucky for you naz, comf and hope to see you return in all your glory

2002/06/05 09:27, Cagim: 
A trapper gets trapped by another trapper who then gets trapped by a trapper who doesnt trap!

2002/06/05 09:35, Tahkr: 
Nazgum, you retired to make zaugurz warrior? :) do one

2002/06/05 09:36, Gonfor:   
Who are you trying to fool, Drenical? Everyone knows you trap and basically do nothing else (except follow other trappers). In order to justify this, you imply that Rogon also does the same? Anyone who actually plays this game knows that isn't true. Yes, Rogon traps. Can you name a player at some point who hasn't? Sometimes it happens whether you want it to or not. The difference is that you make a concerted effort to trap all the time. So stop trying to diminsh other peoples' accomplishments by saying they're just like you. It's an insult to them and too much a compliment to you.

2002/06/05 09:37, Alantir: 
Yet another player who never grouped with me, but knows exactly how I play. Cool.

2002/06/05 09:41, Gonfor:   
*giggle* Forgot to comment on the log itself. *comf* on the death, Nazgum. I was pulling for you to escape because it sucks to see anyone with skill die to link alone (which is what I consider this). Those involved should be truly proud.

2002/06/05 09:59, Britney: 
one question Drenical... everyone is saying that they dont know any chars Gonfor plays exept his ainu... how can you say that you have never grouped with him if you dont know what chars he plays?

2002/06/05 10:24, Elenŕl: 
Quite pathetic making a whitie warrior evil just so he can use the Balrogwhip.

2002/06/05 10:41, Glinfendel: 
A trapped trapper... no pity here but I agree, bring the game to canada and let us have the good link for wa while!

2002/06/05 10:46, Zorin:  Rated: Average 
Could someone tell me why 1/4 of nearly all comments lately have to concern Norsu? Yes, he traps sometimes and admits it, so that issue can be closed. Yes, he plays somewhat wimpy, which everyone would if dying meant having to kill at least 15 max-xp *enemies* just for status quo. You don't get to his level just by runking, you know?

2002/06/05 11:01, Bogger:Rated: Superb 
People calling this a trap know nothing about traps. We were out waiting for darkies to come. Of course we wanted to kill Nazgum, but he knows how to handle a whip and just dodged it. When no other targets we went back and tracked Nazgum into that group. They were 5 and we were 4 I think. I instantly eat venom so we decide to retreat to caravan. Kônn the dwarf is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*. <-- That shows they don't like me, so we had to stand outside, and I was round 150 hps. Then you come again, 5 vs 4. I think it was at that point Khozdul narrated for backup. However, Durcano narrates 'CHARGE NOW' charging solo against us with rest of group outside can really not be called a trap. Nor can it be called an overkill. Lammoth pretty much looked like a shaman to me as well as Fobar did. A pity for you they couldn't break for a groupmate.

And about the whip. I think it is pretty fun doing something that noone else did before what I know. You can whine about that too however, because that is only natural. You do get envy people coming about with funnier ideas than you do and ruining your fun, preventing you from rule Arda the way you seem to need to do. By the way, that wasn't against Nazgum.

About bragging. I didn't brag anything about killing you Nazgum. I only went to the Blue Mountains to have a huge feast with my friends. It was only bad timing and fast thinking from Valamir that gave the kill and I believe that is the way you kill people who are as good players as you are.

Now just go on whine for a while, because you don't seem to have fun otherwise.

2002/06/05 11:21, Rogon:   
Considering you tried _exactly_ the same thing on me and maal the day before makes me doubt your claim just a tad bit bogger :)

2002/06/05 11:23, Bogger:Rated: Superb 
Sorry, slow in head at the moment, too warm outside. Please explain what you mean.

2002/06/05 12:35, Elenril: 
Bogger:
'And about the whip. I think it is pretty fun doing something that noone else did before what I
know. You can whine about that too however, because that is only natural. You do get envy
people coming about with funnier ideas than you do and ruining your fun, preventing you from
rule Arda the way you seem to need to do. By the way, that wasn't against Nazgum. '

Uh. Que?

Do you mean that you get envious people who complain about your funny ideas, since they did not think of it first?

If I recall right, there were some evil white casters in MUME VI(?) who ran around Warrens with def and spellspeed like madmen. That was, in my opinion, pretty lame too. (This is second-hand info from my older labmates though).

And it is lame because it is abusing the game-mechanics. If whities would get xp from slaying other evil whities it would almost be ok.

2002/06/05 12:47, Bogger:Rated: Superb 
That Warrens thing seems real cool and people who figured out can be proud. It is things like that, that makes the game more varied and not the same all day. And being evil has a lot of disadvantages. All elves hunt me and I have to go to the Blue Mountains every time I mend my shining.

2002/06/05 13:01, Elenŕl: 
Bogger: Things like running around with a Balrog-whip on a puke does not make the game 'more varied', it makes the game more boring. Why do you not go get a Morgul Blade and give all darkies you meet an evil wound? That way you might get tons and tons of wps! If they give that after they die from Morgul wound that is.

Besides _all_ elves do not hunt you. Player-elves will not hunt you, since we do not get any rewards from it. (Besides a warm fuzzy feeling, and a whip you can upgrade your picks with. Oh joy.)

2002/06/05 13:05, Elenril: 
Oh, have you thought about poisoning your whip too? Might work even better then!

2002/06/05 13:11, Bogger:Rated: Superb 
After rogge leader rolled 11 for me and I got no shining I got pissed. Therefor I wanted to do something funny and chose the whip. Calling a group of 3-4 with one only whipping doing no damage boring, is underestimating the people who are REALLY boring. And yes, I had elf hewer too before it decayed and well, elves huting me could only blame themselves.

I don't think you need both poison and whip. Use one of it or trap when you wan't to kill experienced people.

2002/06/05 13:18, Ajax: 
Why do you need to do damage Bogger, that's what the good aligned elves using call lightning were for no? You stop em from moving, elves call, dead orc. Cute, effective, boring. Damn shame we had to relive you of your little toy. Now you are just an evil dwarf. You are lucky I'm in an orc phase right now. If I was playing my dwarf I'd have killed you 1) for disgracing the dwarven clans 2) for hanging out with elves and liking it!

2002/06/05 13:38, Elenŕl: 
'After rogge leader rolled 11 for me and I got no shining I got pissed'

Heh.

2002/06/05 13:59, Bogger:Rated: Superb 
And then whip insta-gave me full shining!

2002/06/05 14:16, Khozdul:Rated: Superb 
there's nothing wrong wih hanging around with elves, they are tight and have no hair, perfect!

2002/06/05 14:23, Valamir: 
To bad you suck so darn much that you would never be able to kill us!

2002/06/05 14:47, Ajax: 
Without your link/lab you couldn't even handle Ganon Valamir, much less me. You ain't ready for this jelly, my axe is too bootylicious for you baby.

2002/06/05 15:02, Mouser:  Rated: Average 
ouchies there ... was curious how they got you. Figured you were locked in somewhere.

enjoy the break, with you and p(ugurz) on hiatus arda will be a bit safer for us pukes.

I did enjoy my lil reveal on you in eregion the previous night. You nearly had me there ..... as soon as I saw tracks I immed searched and just in time.

2002/06/05 15:32, Valamir: 
Link - ok, but labb? i mostly pk solo actually

2002/06/05 17:33, Nazgum: 
hehe, a cut from Bogger's Profile:

Least favourite thing about MUME
Hugegroupers using: poison, whip, spam and trying to trap.

2002/06/05 19:16, Uriond: 
Hm, I've wanted to see Nazgum die, but in a more honorbale way. *comf Jamie*

2002/06/05 20:57, Deimus: 
cant say you didn't deserve this death with all the traps youve pulled, tho.

2002/06/05 21:06, Rogon:   
LOL that profile stuff was fun :)

2002/11/05 11:21, Khozdul:Rated: Superb 
Hey, we tired to call eagle but Nazgum chased it away and we punished him =)

2003/02/08 13:44, Björn:Rated: Superb 
Still noone posted a better log! Nazgum lives forever!

2003/05/14 13:12, Khozdul:Rated: Superb 
Jupp this will always be a Superb log for me =)


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Bogger, Khozdul 
 Good Gattling 
 Average Devastator, Frostie, Mouser, Zorin 
 Poor Razoor 
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back