Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Best of the Best in Moria (Nazgum)comments   back
  
(22 ratings and 9405 hits. Posted 2002/06/06)
Best of the Best Clash in Moria...

            The Armies
-----------------------------------------
*The Zaugurz*: Sardaukar Nogir Tahkr
*The Tarkhnarb*: Nazgum Shake Nacs Malak
*The Solo Elf Stabber*: Ypsilon
*The Pukes*: Trinity Bogger Wendle * 3 nonames

The backstory: 

Melinda found Nogir and Tahkr in Moria, so I came, we tried to hit them
but found Sardaukar to be with them.  We messed up badly and Melinda died.

I make a horrible mistake and fail to notice my snowshoes are on (They are still
on while the log starts) and end up having severe move troubles in Moria so I go
out east gate to rest, but it wasn't meant to be...

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
The Great Gates
Exits: (west), down.
You begin to see some clouds.

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>de
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
A Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>n
A Rocky Path
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>w
A Wild Meadow
A shrub with maple-like leaves is growing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>ee
A Rocky Path
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You suddenly notice *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*.

### Fakk!! ###

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>e
Mirrormere
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You swim and successfully stay on the water.

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Mirrormere
Exits: north, south, west.

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>w
Mirrormere
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>gfget flask 3.sable

You get a small metal flask from a sable pouch.

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>qdwquaff flask
Ok.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you
feel strangely revitalized.
You suddenly feel a terrible headache!

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
A Rocky Path
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
*Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>back *elf*
Backstab whom?

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>eback *elf*
Mirrormere
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You suddenly notice *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*.
*Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>Backstab whom?

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>wback *elf*
A Rocky Path
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You suddenly notice *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

*Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf* carefully examines the ground around him, looking
for tracks...

Gauruk narrates 'grats'

*Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf* licks you.

Oops, you were seen!
*Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
*Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

### Damn that sucks he must have pretty high awareness ###

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
*Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>exa elf
A fat rabbit leaves south.
*Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

### Lets check him out ###

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
*
Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf* is in an excellent condition.
*Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf* is using: 
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a gilded round shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a blue hood (brand new)
<worn on body>       a blue shirt (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (worn out)
<worn on arms>       a pair of cotton sleeves (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of leather gloves (ragged)
<worn on legs>       a pair of cotton pants (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a soft pair of padded boots (brand new)
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on finger>     a sapphire ring
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   a laced quiver
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a strange set of lock picks
<worn on belt>       a stone

### Notrax boots, that's not good ###

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
*Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
*Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf* pierces your left foot hard and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
It starts to rain.
You bleed from open wounds.
*Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>wimcha mood wim
Ok.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
A robin has arrived from the west.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
*Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
*Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf* lightly pierces your body and tickles it.
*Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>sa interesting
You try to pierce *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
You swiftly dodge *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>comm snorts 'interesting'
Ok.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
A butterfly has arrived from the north.
You try to pierce *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>l
*Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf* lightly pierces your left leg and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
A Rocky Path
*Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting YOU.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
You strongly pierce *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*'s body and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>wim
You try to pierce *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>cha mood wim
Ok.

A robin leaves south.
You swiftly dodge *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You strongly pierce *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*'s right hand and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf* lightly pierces your body and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You pierce *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*'s right foot hard and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>l
A butterfly leaves west.
*Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf* pierces your right foot hard.
You flee head over heels.

A Wild Meadow
A shrub with maple-like leaves is growing here.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>ses
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Saving Nazgúm.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
A Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
A Rocky Path
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>u
The Great Gates
Exits: (west), down.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>ww
Hall of the Eastern Gate
Exits: north, (east), [west].

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>w
The gate seems to be closed.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>The gate seems to be closed.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>oewopen exit

It's already open!

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>ce
The gate seems to be closed.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>|close exit
You put all your weight against the greatgates, trying to close it.

nThe greatgates stops moving.

### Well I want to close east gate, but I don't want to eat a stab while I do it ###

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>s
Chamber of the Eastern Guard
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
Hall of the Eastern Gate
Exits: north, (east), [west].

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>oe wwopen exit w

ceOk.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
First Hall of Moria
Exits: (east), west.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close exit

Ok.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>ww
First Hall of Moria
Exits: north, east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>w
First Hall of Moria
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>w
Broad Stair
Exits: east, [west].

### Great!  I know ypsilon is a swede and I'll probably die to stab trying
to open this door...  I run around with him outside a bit more, then realize
there is only one way to open this door and make sure I don't die to
his backstab... ###

o W S C HP:Wounded>gpget purplescroll 2.sable

rpYou get a purple scroll from a sable pouch.

o W S C HP:Wounded>recite purplescroll
You recite a purple scroll which dissolves.
You start glowing.
Nazgúm creates a noxious cloud around you!
You create a noxious cloud around him.
You ignore the effects.
Nothing happens.

o W S C HP:Wounded>oe|open exit
You put all your weight against the greatdoor, trying to open it.

w\|/-\|/-\|/-Ok.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
A Great Hall
Exits: (east), west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>t ling shit i using scrolls like crazy
Ok.

o W S C HP:Wounded>eee
Broad Stair
Exits: east, (west).

o W S C HP:Wounded>
First Hall of Moria
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
First Hall of Moria
Exits: north, east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>w
First Hall of Moria
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>w
Broad Stair
Exits: east, (west).

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Líng tells you 'ack'
You suddenly notice *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*.
*Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
You try to pierce *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Wounded *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>w
You flee head over heels.
First Hall of Moria
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Broad Stair
*Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (west).

* W S C HP:Wounded>w
*Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.
A Great Hall
Exits: (east), west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>w
Durin's Bridge
Exits: north, east, south, west.

### He's giving chase, I haven't seen Sardaukar's group for a bit so I run under
crack at Yavanna's to rest ###

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>t ling now i got 0 draughts
Ok.

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>ex
West  - A Wet Tunnel
Up    - A closed 'earthtrap'

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>l
Under the Crack

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a soft cloth cap (worn out)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail shirt (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of leather gloves (worn out)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of snowshoes (brand new)
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with some sets of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       an embellished longbow
<worn across back>   a laced quiver
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>l in sablepouch (used) : 
six azure scrolls
a black scroll
a blue scroll
a diamond ring
two fragile parchments
three jewelled rings
six receipts
a sapphire ring
three wooden rings

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>l in 2.sablepouch (used) : 
three purple scrolls
twenty-eight receipts
a red ruby
a star sapphire
a vellum scroll

o W S C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
The white aura around your body fades.

o W S C HP:Hurt>sco
196/390 hits, 42/42 mana, and 68/154 moves.

o W S C HP:Hurt>
The earthtrap is opened from the other side.

o W S C HP:Hurt>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o W S C HP:Hurt>
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from above.

o W S C HP:Hurt>u
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from above.
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from above.

o W S C HP:Hurt>n
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* closes the earthtrap.

o W S C HP:Hurt>The earthtrap seems to be closed.

o W S C HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.
You lightly pierce *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*'s right foot and tickle it.

o W S C HP:Hurt *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>df
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o W S C HP:Hurt *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>w
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o W S C HP:Hurt *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o W S C HP:Hurt *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o W S C HP:Hurt *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>w
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o W S C HP:Hurt *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o W S C HP:Hurt *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>nw
You try to pierce *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*, but he parries successfully.

o W S C HP:Hurt *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, east.

o W S C HP:Hurt>
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: south, west.

o W S C HP:Hurt>w
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

o W S C HP:Hurt>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Hurt>ws
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Hurt>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Hurt>
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

o W S C HP:Hurt>
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
Exits: (north), east.

o W S C HP:Hurt>e
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

o W S C HP:Hurt>we
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
Exits: (north), east.

o W S C HP:Hurt>
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

o W S C HP:Hurt>n
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

o W S C HP:Hurt>e
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: south, west.

o W S C HP:Hurt>w
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

o W S C HP:Hurt>s
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

o W S C HP:Hurt>n
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

o W S C HP:Hurt>e
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: south, west.

o W S C HP:Hurt>sn
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, east.

o W S C HP:Hurt>
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: south, west.

o W S C HP:Hurt>s
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, east.

o W S C HP:Hurt>ew
Under the Crack
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here searching for tracks.
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: west, [up].
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* tries to stab you, but your parry is successful.
You lightly pierce *Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*'s right arm and tickle it.

o W S C HP:Hurt *Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o W S C HP:Hurt *Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>fw
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* pounds your left arm extremely hard.

o W S C HP:Hurt *Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, east.

o W S C HP:Hurt>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Hurt>w
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: south, west.

o W S C HP:Hurt>
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

o W S C HP:Hurt>e
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: south, west.

o W S C HP:Hurt>h t/
You attempt to hide yourself.

*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the south.
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the south.

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.
You try to pierce *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*, but he parries successfully.

o W S C HP:Hurt *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Healthy>wf
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* stabs your left foot extremely hard.

o W S C HP:Wounded *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Healthy>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

o W S C HP:Wounded *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Healthy>nw
You are already attempting to flee!

o W S C HP:Wounded *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Healthy>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o W S C HP:Wounded *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Healthy>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

o W S C HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Wounded>s
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>w
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
Exits: (north), east.

o W S C HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Saving Nazgúm.

o W S C HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Wounded>en
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: south, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>se
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, east.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the east.
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the east.

o W S C HP:Wounded>w
Under the Crack
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: west, [up].

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
A Wet Tunnel
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>e
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>open earthtrapu
Under the Crack
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: west, [up].

### Ok they are being very smart about this, Tahkr guards and spams close, while
Sardaukar and Nogir chase...  They all got way better links then me so this is
bad ;p ###

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>n
Ok.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*
Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* closes the earthtrap.
The earthtrap seems to be closed.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>open earthtrap
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* stabs your left hand hard.
You try to pierce *Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*, but he parries successfully.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* pounds your right arm hard.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>w
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>fw
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* closes the earthtrap.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>nw
You are already attempting to flee!

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You barely pierce *Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*'s right hand and tickle it.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, east.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>sw
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>nw
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>s
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: south, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
Exits: (north), east.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>e
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the east.
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the east.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>n
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* pounds your right arm extremely hard.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Healthy>
*
Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* stabs your right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

o W S C HP:Bad Move:Tired>f
You flee head over heels.
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

o W S C HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the south.
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the south.
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

o W S C HP:Bad Move:Tired *Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>gv
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.

o W S C HP:Bad Move:Tired *Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>get vellumscroll 2.sable
You get a vellum scroll from a sable pouch.
You flee head over heels.
A Wet Tunnel
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

o W S C HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* leaves south.

o W S C HP:Bad Move:Tired>gbget blackscroll sable
You get a black scroll from a sable pouch.
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the west.

o W S C HP:Bad Move:Tired>rb
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* strongly stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You strongly pierce *Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*'s right arm and tickle it.

o W S C HP:Bad Move:Tired *Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>ferecite blackscroll
You recite a black scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.
The duration of the strength spell has been improved.
Your energy is drained!
You drain Nazgúm of some of his energy.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
You are already attempting to flee!

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>ne
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>fe
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, east.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Weak>n
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Weak>e
Under the Crack
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: west, [up].

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Weak>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Weak>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Weak>
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.
You pierce *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*'s right hand and tickle it.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Weak *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>gv
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the west.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Weak *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>rv
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* strongly stabs your left arm and tickles it.
get vellumscroll 2.sable
You can't find a vellumscroll in the 2.sable.
You flee head over heels.
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, east.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Weak>fsrecite vellumscroll
You recite a vellum scroll which dissolves.
You want to be protected from WHAT? Look at yourself...
The light of Aman refuses to shine upon you.
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>e
You flee head over heels.
Under the Crack
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: west, [up].

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* leaves west.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
A Wet Tunnel
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: south, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>fw
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>nw
You flee head over heels.
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the east.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>sw
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* stabs your head extremely hard.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>wnw
You bleed from open wounds.
You flee head over heels.
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: south, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>sw
You flee head over heels.
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, east.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
A Wet Tunnel
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>e
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
Exits: (north), east.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>ne
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: south, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>w
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>sw
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*
Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the north.
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the north.
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
Exits: (north), east.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>en
A Wet Tunnel
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* leaves west.
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* leaves west.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>e
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>se
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: south, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, east.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>oe
Under the Crack
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: west, [up].

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>uopen exit

nOk.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*
Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* closes the earthtrap.
The earthtrap seems to be closed.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>open earthtrapun
Ok.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>open earthtrapu
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* closes the earthtrap.
The earthtrap seems to be closed.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>nopen earthtrap
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>un
Ok.
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* closes the earthtrap.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>open earthtrapu
The earthtrap seems to be closed.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>uopen earthtrap
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>uopen earthtrap
Ok.
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* closes the earthtrap.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>open earthtrapu
The earthtrap seems to be closed.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>open earthtrapuopen earthtrapu
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>uopen earthtrapu
Ok.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>open earthtrap
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* closes the earthtrap.
The earthtrap seems to be closed.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>The earthtrap seems to be closed.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>open earthtrapu
Ok.
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* closes the earthtrap.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>uopen earthtrap
The earthtrap seems to be closed.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>uopen earthtrap
Ok.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>uopen earthtrap
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* closes the earthtrap.
Ok.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*
Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* closes the earthtrap.
The earthtrap seems to be closed.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>Ok.
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* closes the earthtrap.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>open earthtrap
The earthtrap seems to be closed.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>Ok.

o W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>uopen earthtrap
Yavanna's Avenue
Exits: north, south, (down).
You smell blood.
The crack closes quietly.

### Yes!  I'm out!!! ###

* W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>uuopen earthtrap
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
You don't see any earthtrap here.
You suddenly notice *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*.

### Noo!  Fakker elf back!! ;p  I run safe...###

###  Time passes... ###

### Shake and Nacs end up entering moria and getting beat up by Sardaukar's group,
he ends up sending me a tell he needs help moria, so I grab malak and we meet
up, we are now four for the three filthy Zaugurz!!   We re-enter moria and find
them near west gate resting up... ###

Shake carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

o W S C>l
Underground Intersection
The corpse of a packrat is lying here.
Shake is standing here searching for tracks.
Mâlak (brooke) is standing here.
Nacs is standing here.

o W S C>ex
North - Dark Road
East  - Bend in Durin's Way
South - Dark Road
West  - Bend in an Underground Road

o W S C>
You see *Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* scouting from the south!

o W S C>k sardaukar
They aren't here.

o W S C>k sardaukar
Shake leaves south.
Mâlak leaves south.
Nacs leaves south.
You follow Shake.
Dark Road
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* is resting here.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is resting here.
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* leaves south.

o W S C>Mâlak (brooke) pounds *
Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*'s left leg extremely hard.
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* strongly stabs Mâlak (brooke)'s right arm and tickles
it.

You pierce *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*'s head very hard and tickle it.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* pounds your left leg very hard and tickles it.

o W S C HP:Fine *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>k sardaukar
You're already fighting!

o W S C HP:Fine *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>l
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

o W S C HP:Fine *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
Dark Road
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* is here, fighting Mâlak (brooke).
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is here, fighting YOU.
Shake is here, fighting *Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*.
Mâlak (brooke) is here, fighting *Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*.
Nacs is standing here.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* leaves north.

o W S C HP:Fine>wimcha mood wim
Ok.
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* leaves south.

o W S C HP:Fine>k sardaukar
They aren't here.
Shake carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

o W S C HP:Fine>k *orc*
They aren't here.

o W S C HP:Fine>k *orc*
They aren't here.

o W S C HP:Fine>
Shake leaves north.
Mâlak leaves north.
Nacs leaves north.
You follow Shake.
Underground Intersection
The corpse of a packrat is lying here.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.

o W S C HP:Fine>
Shake pounds *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*'s body extremely hard.

o W S C HP:Fine>k *orc*
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* pounds Shake's left foot extremely hard.

o W S C HP:Fine>k *orc
*Nacs smites *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*'s left foot extremely hard.

You pierce *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*'s body hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* leaves north.

o W S C HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o W S C HP:Fine>
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the north.
Mâlak (brooke) pounds *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*'s head extremely hard.

o W S C HP:Fine>k *orc
*k *orc*You approach *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to pierce him.

o W S C HP:Fine *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt Mâlak (brooke):Fine>
You're already fighting!
Shake approaches *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to pound him.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* leaves south.

o W S C HP:Fine>k *orc
*k *orc*They aren't here.

o W S C HP:Fine>k *orc*
They aren't here.

o W S C HP:Fine>k *orc
*k *orc*They aren't here.

o W S C HP:Fine>k *orc*
They aren't here.

o W S C HP:Fine>k *orc*
They aren't here.

o W S C HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o W S C HP:Fine>k *orc*
They aren't here.
Nacs yells 'pussy!'

### Nacs rocks ;p ###

o W S C HP:Fine>k *orc*
They aren't here.

o W S C HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o W S C HP:Fine>k *orc*
They aren't here.

o W S C HP:Fine>k *orc*
Shake leaves south.
Mâlak leaves south.
Nacs leaves south.
You follow Shake.
Dark Road

k *orc*They aren't here.

o W S C HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o W S C HP:Fine>
Shake leaves north.
Mâlak leaves north.
Nacs leaves north.
You follow Shake.
Underground Intersection
The corpse of a packrat is lying here.

o W S C HP:Fine>
Shake leaves west.
Mâlak leaves west.
Nacs leaves west.
You follow Shake.
Bend in an Underground Road

o W S C HP:Fine>
Shake leaves north.
Mâlak leaves north.
Nacs leaves north.
You follow Shake.
Underground Square

o W S C HP:Fine>
Shake leaves west.
Mâlak leaves west.
Nacs leaves west.
You follow Shake.
Narrow Way

o W S C HP:Fine>
Shake leaves west.
Mâlak leaves west.
Nacs leaves west.
You follow Shake.
Narrow Way

o W S C HP:Fine>
Shake leaves west.
Mâlak leaves west.
Nacs leaves west.
You follow Shake.
Intersection of Roads

o W S C HP:Fine>
Shake leaves west.
Mâlak leaves west.
Nacs leaves west.
You follow Shake.
Level Tunnel

o W S C HP:Fine>
Shake leaves west.
Mâlak leaves west.
Nacs leaves west.
You follow Shake.
Level Tunnel

o W S C HP:Fine>
Shake leaves west.
Mâlak leaves west.
Nacs leaves west.
You follow Shake.
Intersection of Four Ways

o W S C HP:Fine>
Shake leaves south.
Mâlak leaves south.
Nacs leaves south.
You follow Shake.
Dark Road

o W S C HP:Fine>
Shake leaves south.
Mâlak leaves south.
Nacs leaves south.
You follow Shake.
Dark Road

o W S C HP:Fine>
Shake leaves south.
Mâlak leaves south.
Nacs leaves south.
You follow Shake.
Bend in the Dark Road

o W S C HP:Fine>
Shake leaves east.
Mâlak leaves east.
Nacs leaves east.
You follow Shake.
Edge of an Underground Lake
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.

o W S C HP:Fine>k *orc*
Shake pounds *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*'s left foot extremely hard.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* barely slashes Shake's body and tickles it.

o W S C HP:Fine>k *orc*
Nacs smites *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*'s right hand extremely hard.

o W S C HP:Fine>
You pierce *
Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*'s right leg and tickle it.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* leaves west.

o W S C HP:Fine>k *orc
*You approach *Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to pierce him.
Shake approaches *Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to pound him.
You swiftly dodge *Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc*'s attempt to cleave you.

o W S C HP:Fine *Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>k *orc*
You're already fighting!

o W S C HP:Fine *Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
Nacs approaches *Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to smite him.

o W S C HP:Fine *Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>k *orc*
You're already fighting!

o W S C HP:Fine *Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
You strongly pierce *Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc*'s left leg and tickle it.

o W S C HP:Fine *Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>k *orc*
You're already fighting!
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* leaves west.
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* leaves west.

o W S C HP:Fine>
Shake leaves west.
Mâlak leaves west.
Nacs leaves west.
You follow Shake.
Moving up the slope is really hard.
Bend in the Dark Road
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Mâlak (brooke) tries to pound *Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*, but he manages to keep
him at bay.
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* stabs Mâlak (brooke)'s right leg extremely hard and
tickles it.

o W S C HP:Fine>k *orc
**Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* leaves north.
Shake pounds *Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*'s head extremely hard.

k *orc*You approach *Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to pierce him.

o W S C HP:Fine *Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt Mâlak (brooke):Fine>
You're already fighting!
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* leaves north.

o W S C HP:Fine>k *orc*
They aren't here.

o W S C HP:Fine>k *orc*
They aren't here.

o W S C HP:Fine>k *orc*
They aren't here.

o W S C HP:Fine>k *orc*
Shake leaves north.
Mâlak leaves north.
Nacs leaves north.
You follow Shake.
Moving up the slope is really hard.
Dark Road

k *orc*They aren't here.

o W S C HP:Fine>They aren't here.
Shake leaves north.
Mâlak leaves north.
Nacs leaves north.
You follow Shake.
Dark Road

o W S C HP:Fine>Shake leaves north.
Mâlak leaves north.
Nacs leaves north.
You follow Shake.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Intersection of Four Ways

o W S C HP:Fine>k *orc
**Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the west.
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

o W S C HP:Fine *Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
Shake carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

o W S C HP:Fine *Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>k *orc*
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* yells 'go afgter pukes'

### Pukes? ###

o W S C HP:Fine *Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>k *orc*
You're already fighting!
Mâlak (brooke) pounds *Nogir the Zaugurz Orc*'s left leg extremely hard and
shatters it.
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* leaves south.

o W S C HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o W S C HP:Fine>
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the south.

o W S C HP:Fine>sneak
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* leaves north.

o W S C HP:Fine>
You stop sneaking.

o W C HP:Fine>o W C HP:Fine>k *orc*
They aren't here.

o W C HP:Fine>k *orc*
They aren't here.

o W C HP:Fine>k *orc*
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* yells 'morons'

o W C HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o W C HP:Fine>k *orc*
Shake carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...
They aren't here.

o W C HP:Fine>l
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* yells 'w gate'

o W C HP:Fine>
Intersection of Four Ways
Shake is standing here searching for tracks.
Mâlak (brooke) is standing here.
Nacs is standing here.

o W C HP:Fine>sa do the zorcscomm snorts 'do the zorcs'
Ok.

o W C HP:Fine>l
Intersection of Four Ways
Shake is standing here.
Mâlak (brooke) is standing here.
Nacs is standing here.

o W C HP:Fine>
Shake leaves east.
Mâlak leaves east.
Nacs leaves east.
You follow Shake.
Level Tunnel

o W C HP:Fine>
Mâlak (brooke) sneers, 'Nogir low'

o W C HP:Fine>
Shake leaves east.
Mâlak leaves east.
Nacs leaves east.
You follow Shake.
Level Tunnel

o W C HP:Fine>
Nacs says 'w gate?'

o W C HP:Fine>
Shake leaves east.
Mâlak leaves east.
Nacs leaves east.
You follow Shake.
Intersection of Roads

o W C HP:Fine>
Shake leaves east.
Mâlak leaves east.
Nacs leaves east.
You follow Shake.
Narrow Way

o W C HP:Fine>sa zorcs low
*a Dwarf* yells 'we'

### oh ho pukes are in!  They are 6 pukes and we are 4, but we decide to charge
anyways ###


* W S C>
Cargo Road
Exits: north, east.

o W S C>t shake i stab
Ok.

### Yes lets lead it with backstab! ###

o W S C>nback *man*
Inside Durin's Gate
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
The corpse of a packrat is lying here.
*Trinity the Rohir Woman* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Wendle the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, [west].

* W S C>
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

Shake has arrived from the east.
Mâlak (brooke) has arrived from the east.
Nacs has arrived from the east.

### ouch came a tad early ###

*a Man* intercepts Shake's blow.
*a Man* tries to keep Shake at bay, but fails.
Shake pounds *a Man*'s head extremely hard and tickles it.

*a Man* intercepts Nacs' blow.
Nacs smites *a Man*'s head extremely hard.
*a Man* strongly crushes Nacs' left arm and tickles it.

k *man*|Mâlak (brooke) sneers, 'i get man'

*a Dwarf* intercepts Mâlak (brooke)'s blow.
Mâlak (brooke) pounds *a Dwarf*'s right leg very hard and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* slashes Mâlak (brooke)'s right hand very hard.

* W S C>
*a Man* sez: zorcs should hit torcs instead of pueks
*Trinity the Rohir Woman* begins some strange incantations...

k *man**Trinity the Rohir Woman* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce her.
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves south.

* W S C *Trinity the Rohir Woman*:Healthy>
You're already fighting!
Shake stops using the Hammer of Belegost.
Shake decisively draws an engraved broadsword.

* W S C *Trinity the Rohir Woman*:Healthy>
*a Man* has arrived from the south.

* W S C *Trinity the Rohir Woman*:Healthy>k *man*
You're already fighting!

* W S C *Trinity the Rohir Woman*:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* intercepts Shake's blow.
Shake approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to slash him.
You pierce *Trinity the Rohir Woman*'s body and tickle it.

* W S C *Trinity the Rohir Woman*:Fine>l
*Trinity the Rohir Woman* begins some strange incantations...

* W S C *Trinity the Rohir Woman*:Fine>
*Wendle the Dwarf* pounds Nacs' right arm extremely hard.

* W S C *Trinity the Rohir Woman*:Fine>l
Inside Durin's Gate
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
The corpse of a packrat is lying here.
*Trinity the Rohir Woman* is here, fighting YOU.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Man* is here, fighting Nacs.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Wendle the Dwarf* is here, fighting Nacs.
*a Dwarf* is sitting here.
Shake is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Mâlak (brooke) is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Nacs is here, fighting *a Man*.
*a Man* is standing here.
*Trinity the Rohir Woman* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves east.

* W S C *Trinity the Rohir Woman*:Fine>
*Bogger the Dwarf* smites your body extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
*Trinity the Rohir Woman* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
Mâlak leaves south.

* W S C HP:Fine *Trinity the Rohir Woman*:Fine>
You swiftly dodge *a Man*'s attempt to stab you.
Inside Durin's Gate
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
The corpse of a packrat is lying here.
*Trinity the Rohir Woman* is here, fighting YOU.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
*Wendle the Dwarf* is here, fighting Nacs.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Shake.
Shake is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Nacs is here, fighting *Wendle the Dwarf*.
*a Man* is here, fighting YOU.

* W S C HP:Fine *Trinity the Rohir Woman*:Fine>f
*a Man* has arrived from the east.
You see *Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* scouting from the east!
Nacs leaves south.

* W S C HP:Fine *Trinity the Rohir Woman*:Fine>
*Trinity the Rohir Woman* begins some strange incantations...
*Trinity the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Trinity the Rohir Woman* leaves east.

* W S C HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
Cargo Road
Mâlak (brooke) is standing here.
Nacs is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

o W S C HP:Fine>nk *man*
Inside Durin's Gate
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
The corpse of a packrat is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is here, fighting Shake.
*Wendle the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Shake.
Shake is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Man* is standing here.
*a Man* is here, fighting Shake.
*Trinity the Rohir Woman* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: east, south, [west].
Mâlak (brooke) has arrived from the south.

* W S C HP:Fine>Mâlak (brooke) pounds *
Trinity the Rohir Woman*'s head and tickles it.
Nacs has arrived from the south.
*Wendle the Dwarf* approaches Nacs, trying to pound him.
*Trinity the Rohir Woman* tries to pierce Mâlak (brooke), but he parries
successfully.

*Trinity the Rohir Woman* begins some strange incantations...
You pierce *a Man*'s body hard and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the east.

### Zaugurz are arriving, its gonna get interesting ;p ###

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
*a Man* stabs your head extremely hard.
*Wendle the Dwarf* pounds Nacs' body extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* cleaves *a Man*'s head extremely hard.
Mâlak (brooke) panics, and attempts to flee.
Mâlak leaves south.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>k *man*
*Bogger the Dwarf* sends Shake sprawling with a powerful bash.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>f
You're already fighting!
*Bogger the Dwarf* says 'fuight!'
You pierce *a Man*'s head and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
Nacs panics, and attempts to flee.
Nacs leaves east.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>Mâlak (brooke) has arrived from the south.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
*a Man* smirks.
*a Dwarf* intercepts Mâlak (brooke)'s blow.
Mâlak (brooke) pounds *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* fails to slash Shake.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
You lightly pierce *a Man*'s right leg and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
Nacs has arrived from the east.
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves south.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Nacs approaches *Trinity the Rohir Woman*, trying to smite her.
Nacs swiftly dodges *Trinity the Rohir Woman*'s attempt to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Fine>yell FIGHT
*Trinity the Rohir Woman* begins some strange incantations...
Mâlak (brooke) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* slashes Shake's left foot very hard.

* W S C HP:Fine>k *man*
*a Man* has arrived from the south.

* W S C HP:Fine>Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine>
You try to pierce *a Man*, but he parries successfully.
Mâlak (brooke) panics, and attempts to flee.
Mâlak leaves east.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine Shake:Fine>k *dwarf*
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine Shake:Fine>l

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine Shake:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*a Man* slashes Shake's right hand and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine Shake:Fine>
Mâlak (brooke) has arrived from the east.
You try to pierce *a Man*, but he parries successfully.

k *dwarf**a Dwarf* intercepts Mâlak (brooke)'s blow.
Mâlak (brooke) approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine Shake:Fine>
Inside Durin's Gate
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
The corpse of a packrat is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is here, fighting Shake.
*Wendle the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Shake.
Shake is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Man* is here, fighting Shake.
*Trinity the Rohir Woman* is here, fighting Nacs.
Nacs is here, fighting *Trinity the Rohir Woman*.
*a Man* is standing here.
Mâlak (brooke) is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*Wendle the Dwarf* sends Nacs sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Wendle the Dwarf* pounds Nacs' right foot extremely hard.
*Trinity the Rohir Woman* leaves south.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine Shake:Fine>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
Mâlak (brooke) pounds *a Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine Shake:Fine>
* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine Shake:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Shake seems to have recovered his senses.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine Shake:Fine>
Shake swiftly dodges *a Dwarf*'s attempt to slash him.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine Shake:Fine>
*Trinity the Rohir Woman* has arrived from the south.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine Shake:Fine>
*Trinity the Rohir Woman* begins some strange incantations...
Shake yells 'fight'

### hehe, everyone is yelling fight!! ;p At least we all understand! ###

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine Shake:Fine>
Shake swiftly dodges *a Man*'s attempt to slash him.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine Shake:Fine>
Your attempt to pierce *a Man* fails.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine Shake:Fine>
Shake slashes *Bogger the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine Shake:Fine>k *dwarf*
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the east.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine Shake:Fine>
Mâlak (brooke) panics, and attempts to flee.
Mâlak leaves east.
*Trinity the Rohir Woman* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine Shake:Hurt>
*Trinity the Rohir Woman* begins some strange incantations...
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* cleaves *a Man*'s right leg extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine Shake:Hurt>
* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine Shake:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*a Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine Shake:Hurt>k *dwarf*
*Bogger the Dwarf* sends Shake sprawling with a powerful bash.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine Shake:Hurt>l
Mâlak (brooke) has arrived from the east.
*Trinity the Rohir Woman* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves south.

Mâlak (brooke) pounds *Bogger the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine Shake:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
-- *Wendle the Dwarf* says  ' nacs '

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine Shake:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* strongly slashes Shake's left hand and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine Shake:Hurt>
Inside Durin's Gate
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
The corpse of a packrat is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is here, fighting Shake.
*Wendle the Dwarf* is here, fighting Nacs.
Shake is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
*a Man* is here, fighting Shake.
Nacs is here, fighting *Wendle the Dwarf*.
*Trinity the Rohir Woman* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Shake.
Mâlak (brooke) is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
-- *Wendle the Dwarf* says  ' nacs '
*a Man* has arrived from the south.
Shake seems to have recovered his senses.
Shake panics, and attempts to flee.
Shake leaves south.
You pierce *a Man*'s left hand extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
*a Man* stops using a broadsword.
*a Man* masterfully draws a cruelly-spiked mace.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
*a Man* crushes your body hard and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* approaches *a Man*, trying to cleave him.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>l
Nacs seems to have recovered his senses.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>Nacs yells 'I AM!'
Inside Durin's Gate
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
The corpse of a packrat is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is here, fighting Mâlak (brooke).
*Wendle the Dwarf* is here, fighting Nacs.
*a Man* is here, fighting YOU.
Nacs is here, fighting *Wendle the Dwarf*.
*Trinity the Rohir Woman* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* is here, fighting *a Man*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
Mâlak (brooke) is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
*a Man* is standing here.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>wim
You pierce *a Man*'s right arm and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>lcha mood wim
Ok.
*Trinity the Rohir Woman* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Trinity the Rohir Woman* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured
light.
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.

* W S C HP:Hurt *a Man*:Fine>
Inside Durin's Gate
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
The corpse of a packrat is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is here, fighting Mâlak (brooke).
*Wendle the Dwarf* is here, fighting Nacs.
*a Man* is here, fighting YOU.
Nacs is here, fighting *Wendle the Dwarf*.
*Trinity the Rohir Woman* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
Mâlak (brooke) is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
*a Man* is standing here.
Nacs leaves east.
You flee head over heels.
Cargo Road
Exits: north, east.

o W S C HP:Hurt>l
Cargo Road

o W S C HP:Hurt>n
Inside Durin's Gate
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
The corpse of a packrat is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Wendle the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is here, fighting Nacs.
*Trinity the Rohir Woman* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Nacs.
*a Man* is standing here.
Nacs is here, fighting *a Man*.
Exits: east, south, [west].
*a Dwarf* strongly slashes Nacs' left leg and tickles it.
*a Man* barely slashes Nacs' body and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
Nacs panics, and attempts to flee.
Nacs leaves south.

* W S C HP:Hurt>cha wim 200
Mâlak (brooke) has arrived from the east.

* W S C HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
*a Man* intercepts Mâlak (brooke)'s blow.
Mâlak (brooke) approaches *a Man*, trying to pound him.
*Trinity the Rohir Woman* begins some strange incantations...

* W S C HP:Hurt>Wimpy set to: 200

* W S C HP:Hurt>
You strongly pierce *
Bogger the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>
Shake has arrived from the east.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
Nacs has arrived from the south.
Mâlak leaves east.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>s
Shake stops using an engraved broadsword.
Shake confidently draws the Hammer of Belegost.
Nacs smites *Bogger the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>
You pierce *Bogger the Dwarf*'s left arm very hard and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You swiftly dodge *a Dwarf*'s attempt to slash you.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* yells 'FIGHT'

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>k *dwarf*
*a Dwarf* yells 'FIGHT'

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
Shake leaves south.
You pierce *Bogger the Dwarf*'s left leg very hard and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You see *Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* scouting from the east!

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Bogger the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>k *dwarf*
Shake has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* slashes your body and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Man* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the east.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>l
*a Man* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Wendle the Dwarf* grins evilly.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Inside Durin's Gate
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
The corpse of a packrat is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
*Wendle the Dwarf* is here, fighting Nacs.
*a Man* is here, fighting YOU.
*Trinity the Rohir Woman* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
*a Man* is standing here.
Nacs is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
Shake is standing here.
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
You pierce *Bogger the Dwarf*'s head hard and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* stops using a longsword.
*a Dwarf* masterfully draws an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Bogger the Dwarf* smites your right arm very hard.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You try to pierce *Bogger the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>l
*a Man* stops using a broadsword.
*a Man* masterfully draws a cruelly-spiked mace.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Inside Durin's Gate
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
The corpse of a packrat is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
*Wendle the Dwarf* is here, fighting Nacs.
*a Man* is here, fighting YOU.
*Trinity the Rohir Woman* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
*a Man* is standing here.
Nacs is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
Shake is standing here.
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* is here, fighting *a Man*.
Mâlak (brooke) has arrived from the east.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* intercepts Mâlak (brooke)'s blow.
*a Man* crushes your right leg very hard.
You swiftly dodge *a Dwarf*'s attempt to pound you.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>l
Shake stops using an engraved broadsword.
Shake confidently draws the Hammer of Belegost.
Mâlak leaves south.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Inside Durin's Gate
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
The corpse of a packrat is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
*Wendle the Dwarf* is here, fighting Nacs.
*a Man* is here, fighting YOU.
*Trinity the Rohir Woman* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
*a Man* is standing here.
Nacs is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
Shake is standing here.
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* is here, fighting *a Man*.
Your attempt to pierce *Bogger the Dwarf* fails.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Nacs seems to have recovered his senses.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Mâlak (brooke) has arrived from the south.
*Bogger the Dwarf* tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* intercepts Mâlak (brooke)'s blow.
*a Man* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
*a Man* crushes your right foot extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Cargo Road
Exits: north, east.

o W S C HP:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o W S C HP:Hurt>
*a Man* has arrived from the north.

* W S C HP:Hurt>nk *dwarf*
Inside Durin's Gate
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
The corpse of a packrat is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is here, fighting Nacs.
*Wendle the Dwarf* is here, fighting Nacs.
*Trinity the Rohir Woman* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Shake.
*a Man* is standing here.
Nacs is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
Shake is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, [west].

* W S C HP:Hurt>
*a Man* has arrived from the south.
You are too afraid.

* W S C HP:Hurt>s
*a Man* approaches Nacs, trying to crush him.
*Trinity the Rohir Woman* begins some strange incantations...

* W S C HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
Mâlak (brooke) has arrived from the east.
*Wendle the Dwarf* sends Nacs sprawling with a powerful bash.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
*a Man* intercepts Mâlak (brooke)'s blow.
Mâlak (brooke) approaches *a Man*, trying to pound him.
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* approaches *Trinity the Rohir Woman*, trying to cleave
her.
Cargo Road
Exits: north, east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
You are too afraid.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the north.

* W S C HP:Hurt>cha wim 100
*a Dwarf* leaves north.
Shake has arrived from the north.

o W S C HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
Wimpy set to: 100

o W S C HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o W S C HP:Hurt>nk *dwarf*
Inside Durin's Gate
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
The corpse of a packrat is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Wendle the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Trinity the Rohir Woman* is standing here.
*a Man* is here, fighting Mâlak (brooke).
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Nacs is standing here.
Mâlak (brooke) is here, fighting *a Man*.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, [west].

* W S C HP:Hurt>k *dwarf
**a Dwarf* pounds Nacs' body extremely hard.

*a Man* approaches Nacs, trying to crush him.
You barely pierce *Bogger the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
Nacs leaves east.
Mâlak leaves east.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>k *dwarf*
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the south.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Trinity the Rohir Woman* begins some strange incantations...
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* cleaves *Bogger the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Shake has arrived from the south.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* leaves south.
*Trinity the Rohir Woman* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Trinity the Rohir Woman* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger
from the impact.

* W S C HP:Wounded *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Trinity the Rohir Woman* begins some strange incantations...
You swiftly dodge *Bogger the Dwarf*'s attempt to smite you.
You pierce *Bogger the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Wounded *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
*a Man* crushes your right hand hard.

* W S C HP:Wounded *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>fe
You flee head over heels.
Moving up the slope is really hard.
On the Great Stairway
Mâlak (brooke) is standing here searching for something.
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>Moving up the slope is really hard.
The Ruined Plaza
Nacs is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: south, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Nacs utters the words 'judicandus dies'

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Nacs begins some strange incantations...

o W S C HP:Wounded>s
Nacs utters the words 'judicandus dies'

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
A Bend in the Underground Road
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
East-West Tunnel
Exits: east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
East-West Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
East-West Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
Intersection of Four Ways
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Level Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>ee
Level Tunnel
Exits: east, west, down.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Intersection of Roads
Exits: north, east, west, up, down.

o W S C HP:Wounded>w
Level Tunnel
Exits: east, west, down.

o W S C HP:Wounded>ww
Level Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Intersection of Four Ways
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves east.

Shake has arrived from the west.

e

o W S C HP:Wounded>Shake carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the east.
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the east.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* leaves west.
*Nogir the Zaugurz Orc* leaves west.

Nacs has arrived from the west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Narrow Way
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Narrow Way
Mâlak (brooke) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>w
Intersection of Roads
Exits: north, east, west, up, down.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Mâlak (brooke) has arrived from the east.

o W S C HP:Wounded>whe *dwarf*
Mâlak leaves down.

### The tarkhnarb are low, the zaugurz are low, and the pukes are low, and everyone
is running solo...  I decide bogger is gonna be my target though and chase him! I
mean if I could see the future I'd know that fakker killed me in archway the next
week! ###

o W S C HP:Wounded>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading up
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o W S C HP:Wounded>u
Moving up the slope is really hard.
Switchbacks
Exits: east, down.

o W S C HP:Wounded>dd
Intersection of Roads
Exits: north, east, west, up, down.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Hwáin's Way
Mâlak (brooke) is standing here.
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Mâlak leaves up.

o W S C HP:Wounded>u
Moving up the slope is really hard.
Intersection of Roads
Exits: north, east, west, up, down.

o W S C HP:Wounded>u
Moving up the slope is really hard.
Switchbacks
Exits: east, down.

o W S C HP:Wounded>eee
Moving up the slope is really hard.
Switchbacks
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
Switchbacks
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>eee
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
A Huge Glittering Cavern
Exits: east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>whe *dwarf*-
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

sco|You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o W S C HP:Wounded>stat
140/390 hits, 45/45 mana, and 135/156 moves.

o W S C HP:Wounded>OB: 75%, DB: 52%, PB: 91%, Armour: 39%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 201,928 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,928. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- a light wound at the body.
- strength

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>ee
Mâlak tells you 'I dark road'

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>ee
The Chamber of Rainbows
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>wwhe *dwarf*
The Chamber of Rainbows
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o W S C HP:Wounded>ee
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>ee
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
Cavern of Silence
Exits: north, south, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>s
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Wounded>n
Cavern of Silence
Exits: north, south, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>whe *dwarf*\
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o W S C HP:Wounded>t malak find shake
Ok.

o W S C HP:Wounded>n
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, south.

o W S C HP:Wounded>ee
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
Azaghâl's Way
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a great warg is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a great warg is lying here.
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Azaghâl's Way
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a great warg is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a great warg is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>s
Narvi's Smelting Hall
Exits: north, east, south.

o W S C HP:Wounded>whe *dwarf*\
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o W S C HP:Wounded>ee
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: south, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Wounded>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Wounded>ee
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: north, east.

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>ee
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Durin's Chimney
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
Durin's Chimney
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: north, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>ee
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Wounded>ne
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: north, east, south.

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>ee
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: =east=, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
Azaghâl's Way
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: =east=, =south=, =west=.

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
Azaghâl's Way
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Hall of Lore
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

* W S C HP:Wounded>
Pool of Kheled-zâram
A small white fountain is here.
A lurg leader of the Uruk-moragog looks at you from a bloody helm.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
A great, black warg pads around, looking to rip something apart.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

* W S C HP:Wounded>e
Hall of Lore
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

* W S C HP:Wounded>
Lore Stairs
A large bat is here, hanging in the darkness.
Exits: =west=, down.

o W S C HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Wounded>w
You hear some apparently rather far noise coming from the west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>nn
Hall of Lore
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.
You feel bolder.

* W S C HP:Wounded>
Hall of Lore
Exits: =south=, =west=.

* W S C HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Wounded>wn
Hall of Lore
A lurg leader of the Uruk-moragog looks at you from a bloody helm.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
A great, black warg pads around, looking to rip something apart.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

* W S C HP:Wounded>
Avenue of Balin
Exits: (east), =south=, =down=.

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
Chamber of Mazarbul
There are two piles of greater parts of a broken weapon here.
On the ground, there are three smaller parts of a broken weapon.
A strange white skull lies on the floor looking at you.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Exits: (east), (west).

* W S C HP:Wounded>e
Hidden Stairs
Exits: (west), down.

o W S C HP:Wounded>ddd
Hidden Stairs
Exits: up, down.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Hidden Stairs
Exits: up, down.

o W S C HP:Wounded>s
Rough Passage
Exits: [east], south, up.

o W S C HP:Wounded>dd
Hidden Stairs
Exits: north, down.

o W S C HP:Wounded>d
Hidden Stairs
Exits: up, down.

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
Hidden Stairs
Exits: up, down.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Shattered Chamber
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Wounded>dd
Crumbling Passage
Exits: west, down.

o W S C HP:Wounded>d
Hidden Stair
Exits: up, down.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Hidden Stair
Exits: up, down.

o W S C HP:Wounded>back *dwarf*
Foot of Stair
Exits: (south), west, up.

o W S C HP:Wounded>Backstab whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded>sss
A Passageway
Exits: (north), east, south.

o W S C HP:Wounded>s
A Passageway
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
A Passageway
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Before A Low Archway
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Wounded>se
A Great Hall
Shake is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
A Great Hall
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>ee
Shake has arrived from the west.
Durin's Bridge
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
A Great Hall
Exits: (east), west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
Broad Stair
Exits: east, (west).

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
First Hall of Moria
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
First Hall of Moria
Exits: north, east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
First Hall of Moria
Exits: [east], west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>The gate seems to be closed.

o W S C HP:Wounded>The gate seems to be closed.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Shake has arrived from the west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>open gatee
Ok.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Hall of the Eastern Gate
A pair of rigid leather sleeves are lying here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], (west).

* W S C HP:Wounded>k *dwarf
*You lightly pierce *Bogger the Dwarf*'s head and tickle it.
The greatgates stops moving.
*Bogger the Dwarf* tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C HP:Wounded *Bogger the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves west.

### HAHA!!  Me and my canadian link spam is too fast for your swede ass to get out
gate!!  Now you gonna die!!! ###

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Shake has arrived from the west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>l e
A great bronze double gate, now green from long ages of weathering, hangs
across the passage.  Its lace-like metalwork depicts the symbols of Dwarven
prosperity - the star, the anvil and hammer, the axe.  Through its gaps
breathes cooler, fresher air.
The greatgates is closed.
Shake leaves west.
You follow Shake.
First Hall of Moria
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.

* W S C HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves west.
Shake leaves west.
You follow Shake.
First Hall of Moria
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.

* W S C HP:Wounded>Shake leaves west.
You follow Shake.
First Hall of Moria
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
You lightly pierce *Bogger the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Wounded *Bogger the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Shake leaves west.
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves east.

o W S C HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* W S C HP:Wounded>
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o W S C HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*e
They aren't here.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
First Hall of Moria
Exits: north, east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>ee
First Hall of Moria
Exits: (east), west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Hall of the Eastern Gate
A pair of rigid leather sleeves are lying here.
Exits: north, [east], (west).

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
The greatgates seems to be closed.

o W S C HP:Wounded>w
First Hall of Moria
Exits: (east), west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>cewclose exit

wwOk.

o W S C HP:Wounded>w
First Hall of Moria
Exits: north, east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
First Hall of Moria
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Broad Stair
Exits: east, (west).

o W S C HP:Wounded>w
A Great Hall
Exits: (east), west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Durin's Bridge
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
A Great Hall
Exits: (east), west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>ceclose exit

You put all your weight against the greatdoor, trying to close it.

Ok.

o W S C HP:Wounded>ww
Durin's Bridge
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
A Great Hall
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>w
A Great Hall
Exits: north, east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>track *dwarf*\
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Saving Nazgúm.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o W S C HP:Wounded>w-Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

w\|You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

w\|You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o W S C HP:Wounded>
The Central Gathering Hall
A huge water-drake is coiled here.
Exits: north, east, south, west, down.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o W S C HP:Wounded>ww
Durin's Way
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Durin's Way
The corpse of a packrat is lying here.
Exits: east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o W S C HP:Wounded>w
Mustering Stairs
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west, up, down.
Aha, you have found your victim!
A darkened orc tries to hit *Bogger the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Wounded>
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves east.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Shake has arrived from the north.
A darkened orc leaves east.
A darkened orc leaves east.
A darkened orc leaves east.
A darkened orc leaves east.

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
Durin's Way
The corpse of a packrat is lying here.
Exits: east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>ee
Durin's Way
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
The Central Gathering Hall
A huge water-drake is coiled here.
Exits: north, east, south, west, down.

o W S C HP:Wounded>ee
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

* W S C HP:Wounded>e
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves east.
Durin's Way
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

* W S C HP:Wounded>e
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
A Great Hall
Exits: north, east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>w
A Great Hall
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Durin's Bridge
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>w
A Great Hall
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves east.

o W S C HP:Wounded>w
A Great Hall
Exits: north, east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>eeee
A Great Hall
Exits: north, east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
A Great Hall
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>back *dwarf*
Durin's Bridge
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
*
Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A Great Hall
Exits: [east], west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>Backstab whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded>wback *dwarf*
Durin's Bridge
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>Backstab whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded>ww
A Great Hall
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
A Great Hall
Exits: north, east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>nnnn
Before A Low Archway
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Wounded>n
A Passageway
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Wounded>back *dwarf*
A Passageway
Exits: north, south.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
A Passageway
Exits: (north), east, south.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Foot of Stair
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), west, up.

* W S C HP:Wounded>
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

*Bogger the Dwarf* closes the panel.

Your victim has disappeared!
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves up.

### Dammit you are supposed to close and rest!!  fakker quit making me work for
the kill! ###

o W S C HP:Wounded>uuu
Hidden Stair
Exits: up, down.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Hidden Stair
Exits: up, down.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Crumbling Passage
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: west, down.

* W S C HP:Wounded>
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>wback *dwarf*
Shattered Chamber
Exits: east, up.

o W S C HP:Wounded>uu
Backstab whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded>u
Hidden Stairs
Exits: up, down.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Hidden Stairs
Exits: up, down.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Hidden Stairs
Exits: north, down.

o W S C HP:Wounded>back *dwarf*n
Backstab whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded>back *dwarf*
Rough Passage
Exits: [east], south, up.

o W S C HP:Wounded>uu
Backstab whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded>u
Hidden Stairs
Exits: up, down.

o W S C HP:Wounded>back *dwarf*
Hidden Stairs
Exits: up, down.

o W S C HP:Wounded>w
Hidden Stairs
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (west), down.

* W S C HP:Wounded>back *dwarf*w
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...
Your victim has disappeared!
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Chamber of Mazarbul
On the ground, there are two piles of greater parts of a broken weapon.
You see three smaller parts of a broken weapon on the ground.
A strange white skull lies on the floor looking at you.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (east), (west).

* W S C HP:Wounded>back *dwarf
**Bogger the Dwarf* leaves west.
Backstab whom?

* W S C HP:Wounded>
Avenue of Balin
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (east), =south=, =down=.

* W S C HP:Wounded>
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

Your victim has disappeared!
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves south.

o W S C HP:Wounded>sback *dwarf*
Hall of Lore
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

* W S C HP:Wounded>
*
Bogger the Dwarf* leaves south.
Backstab whom?

* W S C HP:Wounded>we
Hall of Lore
Exits: =east=, =south=.

* W S C HP:Wounded>sback *dwarf*
Hall of Lore
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

* W S C HP:Wounded>
Pool of Kheled-zâram
A small white fountain is here.
A large bat is here, hanging in the darkness.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

* W S C HP:Wounded>Backstab whom?

* W S C HP:Wounded>track *dwarf*\
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop searching.
A large bat tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You pierce a large bat's right wing extremely hard and shatter it.

* W S C HP:Wounded a large bat:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
Hall of Lore
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

* W S C HP:Wounded>w
Hall of Lore
Exits: =east=, =south=.

* W S C HP:Wounded>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Wounded>s
Hall of Lore
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

* W S C HP:Wounded>ww
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Azaghâl's Way
A lurg leader of the Uruk-moragog looks at you from a bloody helm.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o W S C HP:Wounded>ww
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Azaghâl's Way
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
Azaghâl's Way
A lurg leader of the Uruk-moragog looks at you from a bloody helm.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

o W S C HP:Wounded>whe *dwarf*w-
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop searching.
You swiftly dodge an orkish warrior's attempt to slash you.
You try to pierce an orkish warrior, but he parries successfully.

o W S C HP:Wounded an orkish warrior:Healthy>wwo W S C HP:Wounded an orkish warrior:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o W S C HP:Wounded an orkish warrior:Healthy>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o W S C HP:Wounded an orkish warrior:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
A lurg leader joins an orkish warrior's fight.
You swiftly dodge a lurg leader's attempt to pierce you.

o W S C HP:Wounded an orkish warrior:Healthy>ww
You flee head over heels.
Small Plaza
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
There are two large boulders here.
Exits: =north=.

o W S C HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Wounded>nww
Azaghâl's Way
A lurg leader of the Uruk-moragog looks at you from a bloody helm.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.
A lurg leader leaves west.
An orkish warrior leaves west.
An orkish warrior leaves west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>w
Azaghâl's Way
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A lurg leader of the Uruk-moragog looks at you from a bloody helm.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o W S C HP:Wounded>ww
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: =east=, =south=, =west=.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

o W S C HP:Wounded>Mâlak tells you 'Nacs and I both Underground square'
Azaghâl's Way
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =east=, west.

* W S C HP:Wounded>
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>w
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>eback *dwarf*
Azaghâl's Way
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

* W S C HP:Wounded>e
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>Backstab whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded>w
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: =east=, west.
Shake tells you 'he between gates'

o W S C HP:Wounded>w
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>back *dwarf*
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>w
Backstab whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded>back *dwarf*w
Azaghâl's Way
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

* W S C HP:Wounded>back *dwarf*-
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

You can't proceed while fighting.
An orkish warrior tries to slash *Bogger the Dwarf*, but he parries
successfully.
*Bogger the Dwarf* smites an orkish warrior's body extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves east.

o W S C HP:Wounded>Backstab whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded>eback *dwarf*
Azaghâl's Way
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

* W S C HP:Wounded>
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

*Bogger the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

Oops, you were seen!
*Bogger the Dwarf* smites your right foot extremely hard.
You pierce *Bogger the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Wounded *Bogger the Dwarf*:Wounded>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

* W S C HP:Wounded *Bogger the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>w
Azaghâl's Way
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

* W S C HP:Wounded>k *dwarf
**Bogger the Dwarf* leaves south.

They aren't here.

o W S C HP:Wounded>sk *dwarf*
Azaghâl's Way
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

* W S C HP:Wounded>
You strongly pierce *
Bogger the Dwarf*'s left hand.

* W S C HP:Wounded *Bogger the Dwarf*:Wounded>wk *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Wounded *Bogger the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

* W S C HP:Wounded *Bogger the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Bogger the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Wounded *Bogger the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: north, east, south.

o W S C HP:Wounded>draw bows
You sheathe a black runed dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
You swiftly draw an embellished longbow from across your back.

o W S C HP:Wounded>shoot *dwarf*
Azaghâl's Way
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves north.

o W S C HP:Wounded>Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded>n
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

* W S C HP:Wounded>shoot *dwarf*
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: north, east, south.

o W S C HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded>shoot *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o W S C HP:Wounded>sshoot *dwarf*
Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: north, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded>wwshoot *dwarf*
Durin's Chimney
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Durin's Chimney
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>w
Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded>shoot *dwarf*
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>w
Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded>shoot *dwarf*
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>wshoot *dwarf*
Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: north, east.

o W S C HP:Wounded>wshoot *dwarf*
Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Wounded>nshoot *dwarf*
Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: south, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>wshoot *dwarf*
Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Narvi's Smelting Hall
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

* W S C HP:Wounded>wshoot *dwarf
*\|/shoot *dwarf*-\Your victim has disappeared!
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves south.

o W S C HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Wounded>Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded>s
Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded>
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

* W S C HP:Wounded>shoot *dwarf*
Stair Chamber
Exits: north, south, down.

o W S C HP:Wounded>Shake tells you 'aha not'
Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded>nshoot *dwarf*
Narvi's Smelting Hall
Exits: north, east, south.

o W S C HP:Wounded>s
Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded>shoot *dwarf*
Stair Chamber
Exits: north, south, down.

o W S C HP:Wounded>n
Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded>shoot *dwarf*
Narvi's Smelting Hall
Exits: north, east, south.

o W S C HP:Wounded>Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded>nshoot *dwarf*
Azaghâl's Way
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a great warg is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a great warg is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>Shoot whom?
You feel weaker.

o W S C HP:Wounded>www
Azaghâl's Way
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a great warg is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a great warg is lying here.
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Azaghâl's Way
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

* W S C HP:Wounded>shoot *dwarf
*/-\shoot *dwarf*|/-You shoot *Bogger the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
You swiftly dodge *Bogger the Dwarf*'s attempt to smite you.
You barely hit *Bogger the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Wounded *Bogger the Dwarf*:Bad>|/-shoot *dwarf
*\|shoot *dwarf*/-*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves east.

o W S C HP:Wounded>Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded>Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded>shoot *dwarf
*k *dwarf*Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded>shoot *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o W S C HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
They aren't here.

o W S C HP:Wounded>shoot *dwarf*
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded>k *dwarf
*eshoot *dwarf*They aren't here.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Azaghâl's Way
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a great warg is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a great warg is lying here.
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded>uruse jewelled

e-You attempt to use the power of the jewelled ring.

sshoot *dwarf*\|/-\|/-\You feel stronger.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Azaghâl's Way
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a great warg is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a great warg is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Narvi's Smelting Hall
Exits: north, east, south.

o W S C HP:Wounded>Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded>whe *dwarf*/
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o W S C HP:Wounded>eee
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: south, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Wounded>see
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: north, east.

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Durin's Chimney
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
Durin's Chimney
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>ee
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: north, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Wounded>ne
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: north, east, south.

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
Azaghâl's Way
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: =east=, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>whe bogger
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

e|/e-You stop searching.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Azaghâl's Way
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: =east=, =south=, =west=.

o W S C HP:Wounded>wtwt
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o W S C HP:Wounded>whe bogger|
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Shake tells you 'got him ?'

t shake on himYou see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west
 (done less than 2 hours ago).

o W S C HP:Wounded>Ok.

o W S C HP:Wounded>www
Azaghâl's Way
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.
A huge stone troll leaves south.

o W S C HP:Wounded>w
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: =east=, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>w
Azaghâl's Way
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>w
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: north, east, south.

o W S C HP:Wounded>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W S C HP:Wounded>back bogger
A Small Tunnel
*Bogger the Dwarf* is resting here.
Exits: north, south.

* W S C HP:Wounded>For a successful backstab you need to be wielding a suitable weapon.

* W S C HP:Wounded>s
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: north, east, south.

o W S C HP:Wounded>dranshoot bogger
Shake tells you 'where is he going ?'

You hang an embellished longbow across your back.
You masterfully draw a black runed dagger, looking very evil-minded.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
A Small Tunnel
*Bogger the Dwarf* is resting here.
Exits: north, south.

* W S C HP:Wounded>Wielding something to shoot with might help...

* W S C HP:Wounded>back bogger
*Bogger the Dwarf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* W S C HP:Wounded>
*
Bogger the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

s/-\k bogger* W S C HP:Wounded>nk boggerAzaghâl's Way
Exits: north, east, south.

### Damn!  I was too slow on that stab! ###

o W S C HP:Wounded>
*
Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

You try to pierce *Bogger the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
You swiftly dodge *Bogger the Dwarf*'s attempt to smite you.

* W S C HP:Wounded *Bogger the Dwarf*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Wounded *Bogger the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

* W S C HP:Wounded *Bogger the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves east.

o W S C HP:Wounded>shoot boggere
Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded>k bogger
Azaghâl's Way
An orkish warrior is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is here, fighting an orkish warrior.
Exits: east, west.

* W S C HP:Wounded>shoot bogger
You pierce *Bogger the Dwarf*'s right arm very hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>shoot bogger
Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded>wshoot bogger
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* W S C HP:Wounded>Wielding something to shoot with might help...

* W S C HP:Wounded>
*
Bogger the Dwarf* leaves east.
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: north, east, south.

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded>shoot bogger
Azaghâl's Way
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>ee
Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded>e
Azaghâl's Way
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =east=, west.
*Bogger the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

* W S C HP:Wounded>s
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

o W S C HP:Wounded>
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: =east=, =south=, =west=.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
On a Dwarven Road
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>n
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: =east=, =south=, =west=.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>shoot boggerwshoot bogger
Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>wshoot bogger
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
Azaghâl's Way
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here searching for something.
Exits: =east=, west.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>shoot bogger
Wielding something to shoot with might help...

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>e
Azaghâl's Way
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =east=, west.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>draw bowshoot bogger
*Bogger the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

shoot boggerYou sheathe a black runed dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
You swiftly draw an embellished longbow from across your back.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>shoot bogger/-shoot bogger
You shoot *Bogger the Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.
*Bogger the Dwarf* smites your right arm extremely hard.
You barely hit *Bogger the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Bogger the Dwarf*:Bad>shoot bogger
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves west.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>shoot bogger
Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
Shoot whom?
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>shoot bogger/Your victim has disappeared!
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves east.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>shoot bogger
Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>ee
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>e
Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>shoot bogger
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: =east=, west.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Azaghâl's Way
A huge stone troll is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is here, fighting a huge stone troll.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves south.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: =east=, =south=, =west=.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>ws
Azaghâl's Way
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>shoot bogger
Dimrill Road
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>nshoot bogger
Azaghâl's Way
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>e
Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>shoot bogger
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: =east=, =south=, =west=.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>e
Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>e
Azaghâl's Way
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Azaghâl's Way
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves north.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>shoot boggernshoot bogger
Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>n
Stinking Passage
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: =north=, =south=.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>shoot bogger-\|shoot bogger/*
Bogger the Dwarf* utters the words 'judicandus dies'
You shoot *Bogger the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
*Bogger the Dwarf* tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.
You try to hit *Bogger the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Bogger the Dwarf*:Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Bogger the Dwarf*:Awful>|shoot bogger/shoot bogger-\|
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves south.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>shoot bogger
Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>sshoot bogger
Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>whe bogger
Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You feel bolder.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>eee
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Azaghâl's Way
A large bat is here, hanging in the darkness.
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Hall of Lore
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

* W S C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>track bogger|
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* W S C HP:Wounded>nshoot bogger
Hall of Lore
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A lurg leader of the Uruk-moragog looks at you from a bloody helm.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
Exits: =east=, =south=.

### hehe lol, well he died!!!  And after ALL that fighting, ALL Those scrolls, and ALL
that time it took you to read this log, Only Bogger died!!!!!!!!

ahahahahahah!!!  Well, few of you can say you had anything better to do ;) ###




2002/06/06 22:31, Nazgum: 
hehe don't ask me why I posted this ;p

2002/06/06 22:55, Razoor:Rated: Good 
Really looked like it could be something great when all 3 sides were involved...sucks it wasn't a major clash in a 1 room closeable :)

2002/06/06 23:03, Gamli:  Rated: Good 
Nod nod razoor... woulda made classic log out of it

2002/06/07 02:38, Malak:Rated: Good 
Them filthy Zaugurz think they soooo smart... think they just wait for us to get da pukes down lots for dem so they can finish da scraps... well dey lucky we tarks find pukescum only a little more revolting that zaugurz betrayers. else there woulda been zaugurz stew on the fire that night rather dan dwarf meat!

2002/06/07 05:08, Durcano: 
naz wrote: 'Great! I know ypsilon is a swede'

heh ... ypsi is *.ee :p

2002/06/07 05:16, Toe:Rated: Average 
Most sides saw too many enemies, I guess, and desided to leave and keep their wps... How boring :)

2002/06/07 05:20, Devastator:Rated: Good 
Was not as interesting as I hoped but that 3side war at w gate was funny :)

2002/06/07 06:43, Juss:Rated: Good 
Nazgum, wtf do you need 1900 gold for? I mean cmon youre not a puke... you die and give some eqwhore whitie 19 bookshelves for his legendhome and thats sad...

2002/06/07 07:04, Naga:Rated: Superb 
Ypsilon is a swede! most funny thing in this log ;p

2002/06/07 08:23, Tahkr: 
beginning is wrong, Melinda couldn't find Tahkr in moria cause i was in zoc, it was Sardaukar and Nogir, i was from home on my great 300ms often crashing link, i went moria to try trap after i heard Nazgum there

2002/06/07 08:27, Ilmarin: 
Isn't Ypsilon .ee?

2002/06/07 08:34, Tahkr: 
yeah Ypsilon is .ee linkless killer, nothing against .ee though

2002/06/07 08:50, Trinity: 
Argh, I was trying to get at least torcs in some closable like egate or somewhere in bulag area, noone felt like folling me tho and after i saw tahkr yelling to torcs that pukes in moria after he scouted us in egate, we decided to leave via w and gate was blocked of course.. :/ right after that fight gate unblocked and i led my grp out, not noticing bogger wasn't with us, he asked for help, i eagled to lorien and reached him one damn tick after he died :/ crap :/ would've been fun with all 3 sides in closable, with me being the only caster :/

2002/06/07 09:46, Bogger:Rated: Average 
Yup, I got beaten like always. When torcs and zorcs gang up against us (as they always tend to do!) I ate a lot of damage cause I dont wanna flee. Pukes hit different targets to while I buffed so no point in keep up the fight. So I tried run e gate. Just a sec before I was opening the gate, I bled and had to star all over. About fast links etc, I am not fast in Moria and cant sneak past mobs. I also had to open another delayed door on the way. And yes, I was very moveless there.

2002/06/07 10:37, Feihts:  Rated: Superb 
well good try nice 3 side fight

2002/06/07 11:36, Zorin:  Rated: Good 
Too bad you kept the part after you split up at west gate. Best log ever untill then in my opinion :)

2002/06/07 12:09, Buggar:  Rated: Average 
Humm, revange we will have.

2002/06/07 12:29, Zmej:Rated: Poor 
Nazgum, in huge fights u have to target mages and dont let em nuke (as a thief) and u were perma piercing warriors, why not target Trinity and try shoot her atleast?
Dont wonna loose ur precious silver-tippeds or smth?

2002/06/07 12:38, Steele: 
Heh, Bugger just sounded like Yoda.

2002/06/07 12:56, Teejay:Rated: Average 
I was dwarf, luring zorcs slowly.. didnt work well

2002/06/07 13:12, Devastator:Rated: Good 
Best log ever? *ROFL ZORIN*

2002/06/07 14:46, Edvard: 
i know why u posted this!





34 Nazgum

2002/06/07 15:44, Zorin:  Rated: Good 
Well, Deva, I found the 'first part' of the log hilarious, because of the four fractions trying to kill eachother, the orcs agreeing to all go and hit the pukes, and then the total confusion, scattering of all, and basically everyone surviving :)
It's no secret we don't share the same opinion on logs though. I don't think I ever rated a log from you better than awful :/

2002/06/07 16:01, Khazgren:   
Unless i missed a log im still waiting for a really good big battle between all three sides. would make one hell of a log. The beginning on this wasnt too bad but still, waiting for that one. :)
Sthing in bbt perhaps with mobs and all three sides. :)

2002/06/08 00:26, Bodycast:  Rated: Superb 
Fun log, look for more 3-way scraps to come... Gratz to Sardaukar and Nogir for annoying everyone.

2002/06/09 23:37, Mouser:  Rated: Average 
was fun to read but a bit disapointing at the end .... would have liked to see zorcs pop up again ..... also sucks that you didnt get the kill on bogger.


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Bodycast, Feihts, Naga 
 Good Devastator, Ethar, Gamli, Juss, Malak, Razoor, Shagrath, Zorin 
 Average Bogger, Buggar, Condor, Gray, Mouser, Porien, Sloo, Teejay, Toe 
 Poor Khozdul, Zmej 
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back