Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Kill the enemy squirrel! (Duvel)comments   back
   (28 ratings and 5114 hits. Posted 2002/06/07)
### Story goes, I did VT with some orcs and Tragikomix, fought some pukes ###
### but got blinded at 5am at ford in vale, so I ran wnoc (sunrise 7am)   ###
### When next night starts, Tragikomix hears about an evil trap!          ###



Tragikomix (T) says 'go vt'

* W HP:Hurt a green snake:Healthy>stat

A green snake barely hits your left foot and tickles it.

* W HP:Hurt a green snake:Healthy>Stat

OB: 163%, DB: 21%, PB: 46%.  WIMPY: 200.  MOOD: AGGRO [5].
Needed: 197,949 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 132. Alert: normal.

AFFECTED BY:
¤ noquit
¤ novoid

* W HP:Hurt a green snake:Healthy>f

A green snake tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

* W HP:Hurt a green snake:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
Rocky Plains
EXITS: << ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^, down. >>

* W HP:Hurt>
Tragikomix (T) has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.

* W HP:Hurt>
Tragikomix (T) says 'they trapping vt'


[[ So we spam VT door! ]]


Smelly Plains
A cluster of white star-shaped forget-me-nots flourish here in reminiscence.
*Gretna the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here (linkless).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
*Varvar the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
An orkish cavalier is here, riding a hungry warg.
EXITS: << ^north^, [east], ^south^, ^west^. >>
Tragikomix (T) has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.

* W HP:Hurt>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* speaks softly : WAIT

* W HP:Hurt>' DISBAND
emote swears 'DISBAND'
Ok.

* W HP:Hurt>l
Look
Smelly Plains
A cluster of white star-shaped forget-me-nots flourish here in reminiscence.
*Gretna the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here (linkless).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
*Varvar the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
An orkish cavalier is here, riding a hungry warg.
Tragikomix the Black Númenórean (T) is standing here.

* W HP:Hurt>
*a Bear* yells 'Man and troll'


[[ Damn right :P ]]


* W HP:Hurt>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has left the group!

* W HP:Hurt>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* raises his hand.

* W HP:Hurt>' RAISE ALL
emote swears 'RAISE ALL'
Ok.

* W HP:Hurt>g
[Group ]
Your group consists of:
     Tragikomix (T) (Head of group)
     Duvel

* W HP:Hurt>l

*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is now a group member.

* W HP:Hurt>Look
Smelly Plains
A cluster of white star-shaped forget-me-nots flourish here in reminiscence.
*Gretna the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here (linkless).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Gauldoth the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
*Varvar the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
An orkish cavalier is here, riding a hungry warg.
Tragikomix the Black Númenórean (T) is standing here.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* disbands his group.

* W HP:Hurt>
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* raises his hand.

* W HP:Hurt>l
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* is now a group member.
A hungry warg is now a group member.
Look
Smelly Plains
A cluster of white star-shaped forget-me-nots flourish here in reminiscence.
*Gretna the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here (linkless).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Gauldoth the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
*Varvar the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
An orkish cavalier is here, riding a hungry warg.
Tragikomix the Black Númenórean (T) is standing here.

* W HP:Hurt>
Gauldoth speaks softly : BLOCK IT FUCKING

* W HP:Hurt>
*Varvar the Tarkhnarb Orc* is now a group member.

* W HP:Hurt>
Jarlaxle hisses: gretna linkdead
Gauldoth speaks softly : EBNTER VIA BACKWAY

* W HP:Hurt>
Varvar raises his hand.

* W HP:Hurt>
The   -( metaldoor )-   is OPENED from the other side.

* W HP:Hurt>
*Gretna the Tarkhnarb Orc* is now a group member.

* W HP:Hurt>
The   -( metaldoor )-   CLOSED quietly.

* W HP:Hurt>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* lisps: they more
An orkish cavalier  LEAVES  =<SOUTH>= riding a hungry warg.

* W HP:Hurt>
Tragikomix (T) says 'e?'

* W HP:Hurt>
Tragikomix (T) STARTS CASTING...

* W HP:Hurt>' BLOCK E
emote swears 'BLOCK E'
Ok.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* lisps: dann here too

* W HP:Hurt>
Jarlaxle LOCKS the   -( metaldoor )-

* W HP:Hurt>
Tragikomix (T) utters the words 'block door'
!! BLOCKED:   -( exit )-     ···EAST···  !!

* W HP:Hurt>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* lisps: at least

* W HP:Hurt>
Tragikomix  LEAVES  =<NORTH>=.

* W HP:Hurt>
Gauldoth starts following you.

* W HP:Hurt>' OG BACK
emote swears 'OG BACK'
Ok.

* W HP:Hurt>n
Haunted Plains
EXITS: << ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^. >>
Gauldoth has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
Varvar has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.

* W HP:Hurt>n
Fields of Sorrow
EXITS: << ^east^, ^south^, ^west^. >>
Gauldoth has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
Varvar has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.

* W HP:Hurt>w
w
Vast Plains
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
EXITS: << ^east^, ^south^, ^west^. >>
Gauldoth has ARRIVED from the -EAST-.
Varvar has ARRIVED from the -EAST-.

* W HP:Hurt>
Cottage in the Plains
A thick, soft leather jerkin is on the ground.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
EXITS: << ^(north)^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^. >>
Gauldoth has ARRIVED from the -EAST-.
Varvar has ARRIVED from the -EAST-.

* W HP:Hurt>
The   -( rottendoor )-   CLOSED quietly.

* W HP:Hurt>
An orkish scout has ARRIVED from the -EAST-.

* W HP:Hurt>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* dismounts from a hungry warg, and stops riding it.
A hungry warg now follows *a Tarkhnarb Orc*.

* W HP:Hurt>l
Look
Cottage in the Plains
A thick, soft leather jerkin is on the ground.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Gauldoth the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Varvar the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.

* W HP:Hurt>
Tragikomix narrates 'im in rottendoor'

* W HP:Hurt>
The   -( rottendoor )-   is OPENED from the other side.

* W HP:Hurt>
Gauldoth narrates 'ulr necdawb zalr dumel'

* W HP:Hurt>n
Ruined Cottage
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
Tragikomix the Black Númenórean (T) is standing here.
EXITS: << ^(south)^. >>
Gauldoth has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
Varvar has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.

* W HP:Hurt>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Gretna               - Smelly Plains
Gauldoth             - Ruined Cottage
Tragikomix           - Ruined Cottage
Varvar               - Ruined Cottage
Jarlaxle             - Cottage in the Plains
Duvel                - Ruined Cottage

* W HP:Hurt>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* raises his hand.

* W HP:Hurt>
Jarlaxle has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
Gauldoth narrates 'LAGGUNKOOR TLL OAVT nol demal'

* W HP:Hurt>
Jarlaxle starts following you.

* W HP:Hurt>' let them fakking come here
emote swears 'let them fakking come here'
Ok.

* W HP:Hurt>l
Look
Ruined Cottage
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
Tragikomix the Black Númenórean (T) is standing here.
Gauldoth the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Varvar the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is now a group member.

* W HP:Hurt>
An orkish scout yells 'A Dmalm on hile od Cotdogo on tne Pluenw!'

* W HP:Hurt>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Ferdinand            - Ruined Cottage
Gretna               - Smelly Plains
Gauldoth             - Ruined Cottage
Tragikomix           - Ruined Cottage
Varvar               - Ruined Cottage
Jarlaxle             - Ruined Cottage
Duvel                - Ruined Cottage

* W HP:Hurt>
Tragikomix (T) nods solemnly.

* W HP:Hurt>
Ferdinand starts following you.

* W HP:Hurt>
Gauldoth speaks softly : well

* W HP:Hurt>l
Tragikomix (T) says 'hmm'
Look
Ruined Cottage
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
Tragikomix the Black Númenórean (T) is standing here.
Gauldoth the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Varvar the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Ferdinand the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

* W HP:Hurt>' they stil in?
emote swears 'they stil in?'
Ok.

* W HP:Hurt>l
Look
Ruined Cottage
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
Tragikomix the Black Númenórean (T) is standing here.
Gauldoth the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Varvar the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Ferdinand the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

* W HP:Hurt>
Ferdinand says 'groek me?'

* W HP:Hurt>
Gauldoth bleeds from open wounds.

* W HP:Hurt>l
Look
Ruined Cottage
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
Tragikomix the Black Númenórean (T) is standing here.
Gauldoth the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Varvar the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Ferdinand the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

* W HP:Hurt>
Jarlaxle narrates 'vfe oatfibe, zsu's mafa'

* W HP:Hurt>
Ferdinand has been kicked out of the group!

* W HP:Hurt>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is now a group member.

* W HP:Hurt>' ur gruoped
emote swears 'ur gruoped'
Ok.

* W HP:Hurt>l
Look
Ruined Cottage
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
Tragikomix the Black Númenórean (T) is standing here.
Gauldoth the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Varvar the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Ferdinand the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

* W HP:Hurt>o cornerstone
[Open cornerstone]
Ok.

* W HP:Hurt>sco d
[Scout d]
You quietly scout downwards...

Entrance to a Flooded Tunnel
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.

You stop scouting.

* W HP:Hurt>l
Look
Ruined Cottage
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
Tragikomix the Black Númenórean (T) is standing here.
Gauldoth the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Varvar the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Ferdinand the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

* W HP:Hurt>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Ferdinand            - Ruined Cottage
Gretna               - Smelly Plains
Gauldoth             - Ruined Cottage
Tragikomix           - Ruined Cottage
Varvar               - Ruined Cottage
Jarlaxle             - Ruined Cottage
Duvel                - Ruined Cottage

* W HP:Hurt>
Tragikomix (T) says 'dwarf bashed outside'

* W HP:Hurt>
Tragikomix (T) giggles.

* W HP:Hurt>
Gauldoth speaks softly : well they out

* W HP:Hurt>ti
[Time]

Tragikomix (T) says 'wait'

* W HP:Hurt>

==================================================================
TIME: 11pm       -=|NIGHT: 7pm   DAWN: 7am|=-
------------------------------------------------------------------
You don't feel well outside.
It must be the middle of the night.
MOON: Half Moon (waxing)
------------------------------------------------------------------
Real time is Fri Jun  7 17:13:00 2002 GMT.
==================================================================


* W HP:Hurt>
Tragikomix (T) says 'wait'

* W HP:Hurt>
Gauldoth  LEAVES  =<SOUTH>=.
Varvar  LEAVES  =<SOUTH>=.

* W HP:Hurt>
Tragikomix (T) says 'dont move'

* W HP:Hurt>
You feel bolder.

* W HP:Hurt>l
Look
Ruined Cottage
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
Tragikomix the Black Númenórean (T) is standing here.
Ferdinand the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

* W HP:Hurt>
Tragikomix (T) says 'they will come'

* W HP:Hurt>where
Gauldoth has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
Varvar has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
Players in your zone
--------------------
Ferdinand            - Ruined Cottage
Gretna               - Smelly Plains
Gauldoth             - Cottage in the Plains
Tragikomix           - Ruined Cottage
Varvar               - Cottage in the Plains
Jarlaxle             - Ruined Cottage
Duvel                - Ruined Cottage

* W HP:Hurt>nod
You nod solemnly.

* W HP:Hurt>l
Look
Ruined Cottage
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
Tragikomix the Black Númenórean (T) is standing here.
Ferdinand the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Gauldoth the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Varvar the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.

* W HP:Hurt>
Ferdinand says 'hof many?'

* W HP:Hurt>
Tragikomix  LEAVES  =<SOUTH>=.

* W HP:Hurt>
Tragikomix (T) has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.

* W HP:Hurt>ti
[Time]


==================================================================
TIME: 11pm       -=|NIGHT: 7pm   DAWN: 7am|=-
------------------------------------------------------------------
You don't feel well outside.
It must be the middle of the night.
MOON: Half Moon (waxing)
------------------------------------------------------------------
Real time is Fri Jun  7 17:13:14 2002 GMT.
==================================================================


* W HP:Hurt>link
[Change Linkdrop 20]
Ok.

* W HP:Hurt>l
Look
Ruined Cottage
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
Ferdinand the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Gauldoth the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Varvar the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Tragikomix the Black Númenórean (T) is standing here.

* W HP:Hurt>
Gauldoth narrates 'tmey zpall in gva kiwor ?'

* W HP:Hurt>
Tragikomix (T) says '1000000000000'

* W HP:Hurt>l
Look
Ruined Cottage
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
Ferdinand the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Gauldoth the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Varvar the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Tragikomix the Black Númenórean (T) is standing here.

* W HP:Hurt>
Tattoo narrates 'khazdul spammed w from ssc'

* W HP:Hurt>
Ferdinand says 'naag'

* W HP:Hurt>ti
[Time]


==================================================================
TIME: 11pm       -=|NIGHT: 7pm   DAWN: 7am|=-
------------------------------------------------------------------
You don't feel well outside.
It must be the middle of the night.
MOON: Half Moon (waxing)
------------------------------------------------------------------
Real time is Fri Jun  7 17:13:22 2002 GMT.
==================================================================


* W HP:Hurt>sc
Score
440/677 hits and 143/143 moves.

* W HP:Hurt>stat
Stat

OB: 161%, DB: 21%, PB: 46%.  WIMPY: 200.  MOOD: AGGRO [5].
Needed: 197,949 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 132. Alert: normal.

AFFECTED BY:
¤ novoid

* W HP:Hurt>l
Look
Ruined Cottage
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
Ferdinand the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Gauldoth the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Varvar the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Tragikomix the Black Númenórean (T) is standing here.

* W HP:Hurt>
Tragikomix (T) drinks water from a water skin.

* W HP:Hurt>' 197k to lvl, comon pukes
emote swears '197k to lvl, comon pukes'
Ok.

* W HP:Hurt>where

Varvar stops using a forest green cloak.

* W HP:Hurt>Varvar gets a fine grey cloak from a leather backpack.
Players in your zone
--------------------
Ferdinand            - Ruined Cottage
Gretna               - Smelly Plains
Gauldoth             - Ruined Cottage
Tragikomix           - Ruined Cottage
Varvar               - Ruined Cottage
Jarlaxle             - Ruined Cottage
Duvel                - Ruined Cottage

* W HP:Hurt>
Varvar wears a fine grey cloak about his body.

* W HP:Hurt>
Varvar puts a forest green cloak in a leather backpack.

* W HP:Hurt>l
Look
Ruined Cottage
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
Ferdinand the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Gauldoth the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Varvar the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Tragikomix the Black Númenórean (T) is standing here.

* W HP:Hurt>
Ferdinand giggles.

* W HP:Hurt>l
Look
Ruined Cottage
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
Ferdinand the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Gauldoth the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Varvar the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Tragikomix the Black Númenórean (T) is standing here.

* W HP:Hurt>
Tragikomix (T) says 'erm'

* W HP:Hurt>
Gauldoth narrates 'welr replacb mituldoar dmin'

* W HP:Hurt>exa ferdinand
[Examine ferdinand]
You see nothing special about him.
Ferdinand the Orkish Soldier is HEALTHY.
Ferdinand the Orkish Soldier is using:
<wielded two-handed> a two-handed sword (brand new)
<worn on forearm>    a metal buckler (used)
<worn on head>       a ring mail coif (brand new)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (used)
<worn on arms>       a pair of ring mail sleeves (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a pair of ring mail gloves (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a pair of ring mail leggings (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
<worn around neck>   a grotesque necklace
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a butcher's cleaver (brand new)
<worn on belt>       a set of lock picks
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag

* W HP:Hurt>
Tragikomix (T) says 'some scout em?'

* W HP:Hurt>
Gauldoth bleeds from open wounds.

* W HP:Hurt>l
Look
Ruined Cottage
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
Ferdinand the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Gauldoth the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Varvar the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Tragikomix the Black Númenórean (T) is standing here.

* W HP:Hurt>
Tragikomix narrates 'reblock?'

* W HP:Hurt>
Gauldoth narrates 'yes'
Tragikomix narrates 'they bashed?'

* W HP:Hurt>l
Look
Ruined Cottage
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
Ferdinand the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Gauldoth the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Varvar the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Tragikomix the Black Númenórean (T) is standing here.

* W HP:Hurt>
Tragikomix  LEAVES  =<SOUTH>=.

o W HP:Hurt>it
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o W HP:Hurt>link
[Change Linkdrop 20]
Ok.

o W HP:Hurt>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Ferdinand            - Ruined Cottage
Gretna               - Smelly Plains
Gauldoth             - Ruined Cottage
Tragikomix           - Smelly Plains
Varvar               - Ruined Cottage
Jarlaxle             - Ruined Cottage
Duvel                - Ruined Cottage

o W HP:Hurt>l
Look
Ruined Cottage
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
Ferdinand the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Gauldoth the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Varvar the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.

o W HP:Hurt>
Tragikomix narrates 'stil blocke still'

o W HP:Hurt>
Tragikomix (T) has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.

* W HP:Hurt>
Tragikomix (T) says 'its puke?'

* W HP:Hurt>' we enter or hat
emote swears 'we enter or hat'
Ok.

* W HP:Fine>
.Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH- riding a hungry warg.

* W HP:Fine>
Tragikomix (T) says 'lets enter'

* W HP:Fine>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* raises his hand.

* W HP:Fine>' it was dead
emote swears 'it was dead'
Ok.

* W HP:Fine>
Gauldoth speaks softly : let ME CHECK

* W HP:Fine>
Gauldoth  LEAVES  =<DOWN>=.
Varvar  LEAVES  =<DOWN>=.

* W HP:Fine>l
Look
Ruined Cottage
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
Ferdinand the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Tragikomix the Black Númenórean (T) is standing here.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.

* W HP:Fine>
Tragikomix (T) says 'let him check'

* W HP:Fine>
Tragikomix (T) CLOSES the   -( rottendoor )-

* W HP:Fine>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* lisps: group me

* W HP:Fine>' raise

Tragikomix (T) says 'spam s'

* W HP:Fine>emote swears 'raise'
Ok.

* W HP:Fine>l
Look
Ruined Cottage
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
Ferdinand the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Tragikomix the Black Númenórean (T) is standing here.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.

* W HP:Fine>
Tragikomix (T) says 'i block then'

* W HP:Fine>
Varvar has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.

* W HP:Fine>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* raises his hand.

* W HP:Fine>l
Look
Ruined Cottage
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
Ferdinand the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Tragikomix the Black Númenórean (T) is standing here.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Varvar the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.

* W HP:Fine>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* is now a group member.
A hungry warg is now a group member.

* W HP:Fine>
Varvar starts following you.

* W HP:Fine>l
Look
Ruined Cottage
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
Ferdinand the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Tragikomix the Black Númenórean (T) is standing here.
Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.
Varvar the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Iyachtu dismounts from a hungry warg, and stops riding it.
A hungry warg now follows Iyachtu.
Jarlaxle hisses: fol duvel iy

* W HP:Fine>
Tragikomix (T) says 'fakking name'

* W HP:Fine>l

Saving Duvel.

* W HP:Fine>Look
Ruined Cottage
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
Ferdinand the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Tragikomix the Black Númenórean (T) is standing here.
Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Varvar the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.

* W HP:Fine>
Iyachtu starts following you.

* W HP:Fine>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Ferdinand            - Ruined Cottage
Gretna               - Smelly Plains
Gauldoth             - A Flooded Escape Tunnel
Tragikomix           - Ruined Cottage
Varvar               - Ruined Cottage
Jarlaxle             - Ruined Cottage
Iyachtu              - Ruined Cottage
Duvel                - Ruined Cottage

* W HP:Fine>ti
[Time]


==================================================================
TIME: 12am       -=|NIGHT: 7pm   DAWN: 7am|=-
------------------------------------------------------------------
You don't feel well outside.
It must be the middle of the night.
MOON: Half Moon (waxing)
------------------------------------------------------------------
Real time is Fri Jun  7 17:14:34 2002 GMT.
==================================================================


* W HP:Fine>
Tragikomix (T) says 'swim on'

* W HP:Fine>
Jarlaxle says 'ok'

* W HP:Fine>
Jarlaxle hisses: target

* W HP:Fine>
Iyachtu nods solemnly.

* W HP:Fine>
Ferdinand nods solemnly.

* W HP:Fine>
Jarlaxle nods solemnly.

* W HP:Fine>' mobs
emote swears 'mobs'
Ok.

* W HP:Fine>' then dwarf
emote swears 'then dwarf'
Ok.

* W HP:Fine>
Gauldoth has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.

* W HP:Fine>l

Gauldoth bleeds from open wounds.

* W HP:Fine>Look
Ruined Cottage
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
Ferdinand the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Tragikomix the Black Númenórean (T) is standing here.
Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Varvar the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Gauldoth the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.

* W HP:Fine>
Gauldoth speaks softly : OK

* W HP:Fine>
Jarlaxle says 'ok'

* W HP:Fine>
Tragikomix (T) says 'popped?'

* W HP:Fine>' ok
emote swears 'ok'
Ok.

* W HP:Fine>' DO MOBS

Gauldoth speaks softly : ITS ROOFBOARD

* W HP:Fine>emote swears 'DO MOBS'
Ok.

* W HP:Fine>
Gauldoth speaks softly : ITS LOCKED

* W HP:Fine>
Gauldoth speaks softly : WE PICK

* W HP:Fine>
Gauldoth speaks softly : I PICK

* W HP:Fine>nod
You nod solemnly.

* W HP:Fine>' pick it

Gauldoth speaks softly : AND WE ENTER

* W HP:Fine>emote swears 'pick it'
Ok.

* W HP:Fine>' we come
Gauldoth  LEAVES  =<DOWN>=.
emote swears 'we come'
Ok.

* W HP:Fine>
Jarlaxle says 'ok go'

* W HP:Fine>d
Entrance to a Flooded Tunnel
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
EXITS: << east, ^(up)^. >>
The ground no longer feels frosty.
Iyachtu has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.
Varvar has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.
Ferdinand has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.
Jarlaxle has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.
Tragikomix (T) has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.

* W HP:Fine>
Tragikomix (T) says 'GO'

* W HP:Fine>
Tragikomix (T) CLOSES the   -( flatstone )-

* W HP:Fine>
You swiftly dodge an attempt of a large leech to hit you.
You cleave a large leech's body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You receive your share of experience.
[Get All.Coins All]
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
A large leech is dead! R.I.P.

* W HP:Fine>
You can't find any coins in any container.

* W HP:Fine>' all e
emote swears 'all e'
Ok.

* W HP:Fine>' block up
emote swears 'block up'
Ok.

* W HP:Fine>
Tragikomix (T) says 'i block up?'

* W HP:Fine>nod
You nod solemnly.

* W HP:Fine>l

Tragikomix (T) STARTS CASTING...

* W HP:Fine>Look
Entrance to a Flooded Tunnel
The corpse of a large leech is lying here.
Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Varvar the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Ferdinand the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Tragikomix the Black Númenórean (T) is standing here trying to concentrate.

* W HP:Fine>
Tragikomix (T) utters the words 'block door'
!! BLOCKED:   -( exit )-     ···UP··· !!

* W HP:Fine>' all e
emote swears 'all e'
Ok.

* W HP:Fine>' go
emote swears 'go'
Ok.

* W HP:Fine>
Tragikomix  LEAVES  =<EAST>=.

o W HP:Fine>' gogogo
emote swears 'gogogo'
Ok.

o W HP:Fine>l
Look
Entrance to a Flooded Tunnel
The corpse of a large leech is lying here.
Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Varvar the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Ferdinand the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

o W HP:Fine>' gogogo
emote swears 'gogogo'
Ok.

o W HP:Fine>' gogogo
Jarlaxle  LEAVES  =<EAST>=.
emote swears 'gogogo'
You seem to be repeating yourself today.

o W HP:Fine>
Ferdinand  LEAVES  =<EAST>=.

o W HP:Fine>l
Look
Entrance to a Flooded Tunnel
The corpse of a large leech is lying here.
Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Varvar the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

o W HP:Fine>
Varvar  LEAVES  =<EAST>=.

o W HP:Fine>
Iyachtu  LEAVES  =<EAST>=.

o W HP:Fine>e
Flooded Underground Tunnel
Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
EXITS: << east, west. >>

o W HP:Fine>e
e
Flooded Underground Tunnel
EXITS: << east, west. >>
Iyachtu has ARRIVED from the -WEST-.
Iyachtu  LEAVES  =<EAST>=.

o W HP:Fine>
A Flooded Tunnel Bend
The corpse of a small leech is lying here.
Tragikomix the Black Númenórean (T) is standing here.
Ferdinand the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Varvar the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Gauldoth the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
EXITS: << south, west. >>
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

* W HP:Fine>
Ferdinand  LEAVES  =<SOUTH>=.

* W HP:Fine>
Tragikomix (T) says 'fdast'
Iyachtu  LEAVES  =<SOUTH>=.

* W HP:Fine>
Gauldoth  LEAVES  =<SOUTH>=.

* W HP:Fine>
Tragikomix (T) says 'fdast'

* W HP:Fine>s
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
EXITS: << north, south. >>
Varvar has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
Jarlaxle has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
Tragikomix (T) has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.

* W HP:Fine>s
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
The corpse of a large leech is lying here.
Ferdinand the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Gauldoth the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
EXITS: << north, (up). >>
Varvar has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
Jarlaxle has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
ACK! Tragikomix didn't follow you, you lost him.

o W HP:Fine>u
Backdoor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*a Bear* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
EXITS: << (south), (down). >>
The ground is frozen solid.
Iyachtu has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.
Varvar has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.
Ferdinand has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.
Jarlaxle has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.
ACK! Gauldoth didn't follow you, you lost him.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

* W HP:Fine>
Gauldoth has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.

* W HP:Fine>ka
[Kill *Man*]
*a Bear* intercepts your blow!
You cleave *a Bear*'s left leg extremely hard.
An orkish scout yells 'O Gwirw ov zula ad Racpy Glaohz!'
*a Bear* hits your body extremely hard.

* W HP:Fine *a Bear*:Fine>
Tragikomix (T) has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.

* W HP:Fine *a Bear*:Fine>
*a Bear* intercepts Varvar's blow.
Varvar crushes *a Bear*'s left foot extremely hard.

* W HP:Fine *a Bear*:Fine>lf
[Label ff]
Ok.

* W HP:Fine *a Bear* (ff):Fine>j
[Bash ff]
[Stand]

Gauldoth  LEAVES  =<SOUTH>=.

* W HP:Fine *a Bear* (ff):Fine>Tragikomix (T) CLOSES the   -( wallstone )-
*a Bear* (ff) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Bear* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
YOUR VICTIM HAS DISAPPEARED!

*a Bear*  LEAVES  =<DOWN>=.

* W HP:Fine>
You are already standing.

* W HP:Fine>
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine>
*a Man* tries to pierce Iyachtu, but he parries successfully.

* W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
Tragikomix (T) STARTS CASTING...
They aren't here.
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine>ka
[Kill *Man*]

* W HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine>ka
[Kill *Man*]

Varvar approaches *a Man*, trying to crush him.
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
Iyachtu smites *a Man*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Man*'s death cry.
*a Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

* W HP:Fine>
Tragikomix (T) utters the words 'block door'
!! BLOCKED:   -( exit )-     ···SOUTH··· !!

* W HP:Fine>They aren't here.

* W HP:Fine>l

Iyachtu gets a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Man*.

* W HP:Fine>Look
Backdoor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Varvar the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Ferdinand the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Tragikomix the Black Númenórean (T) is standing here.

* W HP:Fine>
Varvar gets a weapon sheath from the corpse of *a Man*.

* W HP:Fine>
Varvar gets a large sack from the corpse of *a Man*.

* W HP:Fine>sco d
[Scout d]
Tragikomix (T) lies down and falls asleep.
Scouting downwards is too difficult.

* W HP:Fine>
Jarlaxle hisses: hehe

* W HP:Fine>l
Look
Backdoor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Varvar the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Ferdinand the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Tragikomix the Black Númenórean (T) is SLEEPING here.
Tragikomix (T) says 'bash s'

* W HP:Fine>
Tragikomix (T) wakes up.

* W HP:Fine>
Tragikomix (T) clambers on his feet.

* W HP:Fine>' bear d
emote swears 'bear d'
Ok.

* W HP:Fine>
Tragikomix  LEAVES  =<DOWN>=.

* W HP:Fine>l
Look
Backdoor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Varvar the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Ferdinand the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.

* W HP:Fine>
Iyachtu tries to bash the wallstone.

* W HP:Fine>
Varvar tries to bash the wallstone.

* W HP:Fine>b wallstone
[Bash wallstone]
[Stand]
Nothing seems to happen.
Jarlaxle tries to bash the wallstone.

b wallstone
[Bash wallstone]
[Stand]
Iyachtu  LEAVES  =<DOWN>=.

Ferdinand tries to bash the wallstone.

Varvar tries to bash the wallstone.

* W HP:Fine>
You are already standing.
Jarlaxle tries to bash the wallstone.

* W HP:Fine>BASHED: The   -( wallstone )-   is BROKEN!

b wallstone
[Bash wallstone]
[Stand]
Gauldoth narrates 'BREAB'
!! BLOCKED:   -( exit )-     ···SOUTH··· !!

Tragikomix tells you 'bear'

* W HP:Fine>
You are already standing.

* W HP:Fine>Nothing seems to happen.

Gauldoth narrates 'mataldool'

*a Bear* (ff) has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.

k
Jarlaxle pounds *a Bear* (ff)'s body extremely hard.
*a Bear* (ff) lightly hits Jarlaxle's left arm and tickles it.

v
[Kill ff]
Iyachtu has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.
Ferdinand smites *a Bear* (ff)'s left leg extremely hard.

v
[Kill ff]
v
[Kill ff]
Iyachtu smites *a Bear* (ff)'s body extremely hard.

v
[Kill ff]

* W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
You are already standing.
*a Bear* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
Kill
Hit whom?

* W HP:Fine>
* W HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

v
[Kill ff]

* W HP:Fine>
Tragikomix (T) has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.

v
[Kill ff]

* W HP:Fine>
*a Bear* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Bear*  LEAVES  =<DOWN>=.

* W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
v
[Kill ff]
Tragikomix  LEAVES  =<DOWN>=.
They aren't here.

* W HP:Fine>Iyachtu  LEAVES  =<DOWN>=.
They aren't here.

* W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
They aren't here.

* W HP:Fine>They aren't here.

* W HP:Fine>They aren't here.

* W HP:Fine>l
They aren't here.

* W HP:Fine>Iyachtu has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.
They aren't here.

* W HP:Fine>Varvar  LEAVES  =<DOWN>=.
They aren't here.

* W HP:Fine>They aren't here.

* W HP:Fine>
*a Bear* (ff) has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.
You cleave *a Bear* (ff)'s left leg extremely hard.
*a Bear* (ff) tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

* W HP:Fine *a Bear* (ff):Hurt>Look
Backdoor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Ferdinand the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
You are FIGHTING -=> *a Bear* (ff)!

* W HP:Fine *a Bear* (ff):Hurt>
Iyachtu  LEAVES  =<DOWN>=.

* W HP:Fine *a Bear* (ff):Hurt>
Ferdinand approaches *a Bear* (ff), trying to smite him.

* W HP:Fine *a Bear* (ff):Hurt>j
[Bash ff]
[Stand]
Iyachtu has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.

*a Bear* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
YOUR VICTIM HAS DISAPPEARED!

*a Bear*  LEAVES  =<DOWN>=.

* W HP:Fine>
You are already standing.
Tragikomix (T) has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.

* W HP:Fine>
Jarlaxle CLOSES the   -( stoneplate )-

* W HP:Fine>l d
Look d
A large slab of stone rests on the floor here, its surface scratched and marked
as if it has been moved repeatedly.

* W HP:Fine>
Tragikomix (T) OPENS the   -( stoneplate )-

* W HP:Fine>o stoneplate
[Open stoneplate]

Iyachtu  LEAVES  =<DOWN>=.
Varvar has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.

* W HP:Fine>The door is already OPEN!

* W HP:Fine>dd stoneplate


   ### DOOR: stoneplate ###


* W HP:Fine>l
Iyachtu has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.
Look
Backdoor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Ferdinand the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Tragikomix the Black Númenórean (T) is standing here.
Varvar the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.

* W HP:Fine>
Varvar  LEAVES  =<DOWN>=.

* W HP:Fine>
Tragikomix  LEAVES  =<DOWN>=.


[[ Damn just one guard floorstone, don't fight underwater if you are the grouper!!! ]]


* W HP:Fine>b wallstone
[Bash wallstone]
[Stand]
The will blocking the wallstone resisted your bash.

b wallstone
[Bash wallstone]
[Stand]
Ferdinand tries to bash the wallstone.

* W HP:Fine>
You are already standing.

* W HP:Fine>Nothing seems to happen.

Iyachtu lisps: dont bash yet

Iyachtu  LEAVES  =<DOWN>=.

b wallstone
[Bash wallstone]
[Stand]
*a Man* yells 'DOMNIT'

A light has gone out.

o W HP:Fine>
You are already standing.

o W HP:Fine>Nothing seems to happen.

The wallstone seems to blur for a while.

The   -( wallstone )-   is OPENED from the other side.

Jarlaxle STARTS CASTING...
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
*Aegon the Rohir Man* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
A pack horse has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
A pack horse has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
*a Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
*Sagan the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.

* W HP:Fine>
You are already standing.

* W HP:Fine>
*Aegon the Rohir Man* smites Ferdinand's right leg extremely hard.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* CLOSES the   -( wallstone )-
Ferdinand smites *Aegon the Rohir Man*'s right hand extremely hard.

* W HP:Fine>
Jarlaxle utters the words 'cure light'
Jarlaxle's spell backfires, and he squeals in surprise!

* W HP:Fine>nar COME
[Narrate COME]
Ok.

* W HP:Fine>ka
[Kill *Man*]

*Nibble the Silvan Elf* CLOSES the   -( stoneplate )-
*a Half-Elf* OPENS the   -( wallstone )-

* W HP:Fine>
You cleave *Aegon the Rohir Man*'s head extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
Jarlaxle CLOSES the   -( wallstone )-
Ferdinand panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine *Aegon the Rohir Man*:Hurt Ferdinand:Fine>
Using her lockpicks, *Nibble the Silvan Elf* tries to enable the stoneplate's lock...

* W HP:Fine *Aegon the Rohir Man*:Hurt Ferdinand:Fine>b
[Bash ]
[Stand]
Ferdinand panics, and attempts to flee.

Jarlaxle lightly pounds *Nibble the Silvan Elf*'s left arm and tickles it.

ATTENTION:   *Aegon the Rohir Man* has  >·b·a·s·h·e·d·<  Ferdinand.

*a Half-Elf* STARTS CASTING...

*Nibble the Silvan Elf* OPENS the   -( wallstone )-

The   -( stoneplate )-   is OPENED from the other side.

Iyachtu has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.
You  B A S H E D  *Aegon the Rohir Man*!

* W HP:Fine *Aegon the Rohir Man*:Hurt Ferdinand:Fine>Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* W HP:Fine *Aegon the Rohir Man*:Hurt Ferdinand:Fine>l

*a Half-Elf* utters the words 'block door'

* W HP:Fine *Aegon the Rohir Man*:Hurt Ferdinand:Fine>Look
Backdoor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Ferdinand the Tarkhnarb Orc is SITTING here.
Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *Nibble the Silvan Elf*.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* is here, FIGHTING Jarlaxle.
*Aegon the Rohir Man* is SITTING here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*Sagan the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.

* W HP:Fine *Aegon the Rohir Man*:Hurt Ferdinand:Fine>
Jarlaxle has  >·b·a·s·h·e·d·<  *Nibble the Silvan Elf*.

* W HP:Fine *Aegon the Rohir Man*:Hurt Ferdinand:Fine>
Jarlaxle narrates 'coma soght'

* W HP:Fine *Aegon the Rohir Man*:Hurt Ferdinand:Fine>
*Sagan the Dwarf* CLOSES the   -( stoneplate )-
Jarlaxle narrates 'cohe fibzt'

* W HP:Fine *Aegon the Rohir Man*:Hurt Ferdinand:Fine>
You cleave *Aegon the Rohir Man*'s left arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!


[[ Too late, our bn drowned (I guessed already) ]]


* W HP:Fine *Aegon the Rohir Man*:Wounded Ferdinand:Fine>nar COME
[Narrate COME]
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* smites *Aegon the Rohir Man*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
Ok.

*a Tarkhnarb Orc* -->RECOVERED<-- his senses.

* W HP:Fine *Aegon the Rohir Man*:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>nar COME
[Narrate COME]
You seem to be repeating yourself today.

* W HP:Fine *Aegon the Rohir Man*:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>nar COME
[Narrate COME]
*a Half-Elf* STARTS CASTING...
You seem to be repeating yourself today.

* W HP:Fine *Aegon the Rohir Man*:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* smites *Aegon the Rohir Man*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

* W HP:Fine *Aegon the Rohir Man*:Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>lf
[Label ff]
Ok.

* W HP:Fine *Aegon the Rohir Man* (ff):Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>l
Look
Backdoor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is SITTING here.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting *Nibble the Silvan Elf*.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* is here, fighting *Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
*Aegon the Rohir Man* (ff) is here, fighting *a Tarkhnarb Orc*.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate (glowing).
*Sagan the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting *Aegon the Rohir Man* (ff).
You cleave *Aegon the Rohir Man* (ff)'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* W HP:Fine *Aegon the Rohir Man* (ff):Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* clambers on his feet.

* W HP:Fine *Aegon the Rohir Man* (ff):Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
The   -( stoneplate )-   is OPENED from the other side.
*Sagan the Dwarf* CLOSES the   -( stoneplate )-
*a Half-Elf* utters the words 'block door'
!! BLOCKED:   -( exit )-     ···DOWN··· !!


[[ We already blocked floorstone, waste of nukemana :P ]]


* W HP:Fine *Aegon the Rohir Man* (ff):Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine *Aegon the Rohir Man* (ff):Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>

*Aegon the Rohir Man* (ff) -->RECOVERED<-- his senses.

* W HP:Fine *Aegon the Rohir Man* (ff):Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* pounds *Nibble the Silvan Elf*'s left leg hard.

* W HP:Fine *Aegon the Rohir Man* (ff):Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine *Aegon the Rohir Man* (ff):Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>

*Nibble the Silvan Elf* -->RECOVERED<-- her senses.

* W HP:Fine *Aegon the Rohir Man* (ff):Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* CLOSES the   -( wallstone )-
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine *Aegon the Rohir Man* (ff):Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* OPENS the   -( wallstone )-

* W HP:Fine *Aegon the Rohir Man* (ff):Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>cd
[Close stoneplate ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *Aegon the Rohir Man* (ff):Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>cd
[Close stoneplate ]

*a Half-Elf*  LEAVES  =<SOUTH>=.

* W HP:Fine *Aegon the Rohir Man* (ff):Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>cd
[Close stoneplate ]
The door is already CLOSED!
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* smites *Aegon the Rohir Man* (ff)'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aegon the Rohir Man* (ff) smites *a Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

* W HP:Fine *Aegon the Rohir Man* (ff):Awful *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>cd
[Close stoneplate ]
The door is already CLOSED!
You cleave *Aegon the Rohir Man* (ff)'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

*Aegon the Rohir Man* (ff) is >> =D=Y=I=N=G= <<    WHACK!

* W HP:Fine *Aegon the Rohir Man* (ff):Dying *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>cd
[Close stoneplate ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *Aegon the Rohir Man* (ff):Dying *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>cd
[Close stoneplate ]
*a Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *Aegon the Rohir Man* (ff):Dying *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>The door is already CLOSED!
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine *Aegon the Rohir Man* (ff):Dying *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Tarkhnarb Orc*  LEAVES  =<SOUTH>=.

* W HP:Fine *Aegon the Rohir Man* (ff):Dying>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
ke
[Kill *Elf*]
*Sagan the Dwarf* strongly cleaves *Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right arm and tickles it.
You're already fighting!

* W HP:Fine *Aegon the Rohir Man* (ff):Dying>
* W HP:Fine *Aegon the Rohir Man* (ff):Dying>
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.

ke
[Kill *Elf*]

* W HP:Fine *Aegon the Rohir Man* (ff):Dying>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* smites *Aegon the Rohir Man* (ff)'s right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Man* (ff)'s death cry.
*a Man* (ff) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* strongly pounds *Nibble the Silvan Elf*'s body.


[[ Missed 1 kill ]]


ke
[Kill *Elf*]

* W HP:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]

*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.

* W HP:Fine>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* approaches *Nibble the Silvan Elf*, trying to smite her.
*a Half-Elf* CLOSES the   -( wallstone )-

*Sagan the Dwarf* has  [-r-e-s-c-u-e-d-]  *Nibble the Silvan Elf*.

*Nibble the Silvan Elf* -->RECOVERED<-- her senses.

* W HP:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
You lightly cleave *Nibble the Silvan Elf*'s body and tickle it.

* W HP:Fine *Nibble the Silvan Elf*:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
You're already fighting!

* W HP:Fine *Nibble the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* tries to smite *Nibble the Silvan Elf*, but she parries successfully.

* W HP:Fine *Nibble the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

* W HP:Fine *Nibble the Silvan Elf*:Fine>l
You're already fighting!

* W HP:Fine *Nibble the Silvan Elf*:Fine>Look
Backdoor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting *Sagan the Dwarf*.
You are FIGHTING -=> *Nibble the Silvan Elf*!
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Sagan the Dwarf* is here, fighting *Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* (glowing).
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting *Sagan the Dwarf*.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting *Nibble the Silvan Elf*.

* W HP:Fine *Nibble the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
*Sagan the Dwarf* cleaves *Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body extremely hard and tickles it.

* W HP:Fine *Nibble the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
*Sagan the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine *Nibble the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
You lightly cleave *Nibble the Silvan Elf*'s right arm and tickle it.
*Sagan the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine *Nibble the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
*Sagan the Dwarf* OPENS the   -( wallstone )-
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* gets a thin pair of leather gloves from the corpse of *a Man*.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* gets a red shirt from the corpse of *a Man*.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* gets a blue hood from the corpse of *a Man*.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* gets an orkish shortbow from the corpse of *a Man*.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* gets a small metal flask from the corpse of *a Man*.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* gets a small metal flask from the corpse of *a Man*.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* gets a strip of dried meat from the corpse of *a Man*.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* gets a ticket for a pigeon from the corpse of *a Man*.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* gets a ring from the corpse of *a Man*.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* gets a thick metal breastplate from the corpse of *a Man*.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* gets a blood-encrusted helm from the corpse of *a Man*.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* gets a heavy pair of greaves from the corpse of *a Man*.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* gets a pair of iron-shod boots from the corpse of *a Man*.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* gets a thick pair of metal gauntlets from the corpse of *a Man*.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* gets a heavy pair of vambraces from the corpse of *a Man*.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* gets a metal buckler from the corpse of *a Man*.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* gets a forest green cloak from the corpse of *a Man*.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* gets a gleaming belt from the corpse of *a Man*.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* gets a stone from the corpse of *a Man*.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* gets a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Man*.

* W HP:Fine *Nibble the Silvan Elf*:Fine>

*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has  >·b·a·s·h·e·d·<  *Nibble the Silvan Elf*.

* W HP:Fine *Nibble the Silvan Elf*:Fine>l

*a Half-Elf* sneezes.

* W HP:Fine *Nibble the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
*a Half-Elf*  LEAVES  =<SOUTH>=.
Look
Backdoor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting *Sagan the Dwarf*.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* is SITTING here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Sagan the Dwarf* is here, fighting *Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* (glowing).
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting *Sagan the Dwarf*.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting *Nibble the Silvan Elf*.

* W HP:Fine *Nibble the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* CLOSES the   -( wallstone )-

* W HP:Fine *Nibble the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
*Sagan the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine *Nibble the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* pounds *Sagan the Dwarf*'s left leg hard and tickles it.

* W HP:Fine *Nibble the Silvan Elf*:Fine>cd
[Close stoneplate ]

*Sagan the Dwarf* OPENS the   -( wallstone )-

* W HP:Fine *Nibble the Silvan Elf*:Fine>The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *Nibble the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
*Sagan the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Sagan the Dwarf*  LEAVES  =<SOUTH>=.

* W HP:Fine *Nibble the Silvan Elf*:Fine>cd
[Close stoneplate ]
The door is already CLOSED!
You cleave *Nibble the Silvan Elf*'s left leg extremely hard.

* W HP:Fine *Nibble the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>cd
[Close stoneplate ]
The door is already CLOSED!

*Nibble the Silvan Elf* -->RECOVERED<-- her senses.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Nibble the Silvan Elf*  LEAVES  =<SOUTH>=.

o W HP:Fine>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Tarkhnarb Orc*  LEAVES  =<SOUTH>=.

o W HP:Fine>cd
[Close stoneplate ]
The door is already CLOSED!

o W HP:Fine>l
Look
Backdoor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.

o W HP:Fine>sco s
[Scout s]
You quietly scout southwards...

Fortress in the Plains
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.

You stop scouting.

o W HP:Fine>s
Fortress in the Plains
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
EXITS: << (north), east, south, [west]. >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.

o W HP:Fine>s
Barracks
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*Sagan the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
EXITS: << north, (up), [down]. >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north.

* W HP:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
You strongly cleave *Nibble the Silvan Elf*'s body.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* smites *Nibble the Silvan Elf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You swiftly dodge an attempt of *Nibble the Silvan Elf* to pierce you.

* W HP:Fine *Nibble the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>
*a Half-Elf* STARTS CASTING...

* W HP:Fine *Nibble the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W HP:Fine *Nibble the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>lf
[Label ff]

*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* pounds *Nibble the Silvan Elf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

* W HP:Fine *Nibble the Silvan Elf*:Bad>
*Sagan the Dwarf*  LEAVES  =<NORTH>=.
Ok.

* W HP:Fine *Nibble the Silvan Elf* (ff):Bad>
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Nibble the Silvan Elf*  LEAVES  =<UP>=.

* W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
They aren't here.
*a Half-Elf* swiftly dodges *a Tarkhnarb Orc*'s attempt to smite him.

* W HP:Fine>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* approaches *a Half-Elf*, trying to smite him.

* W HP:Fine>n
Fortress in the Plains
*Sagan the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
EXITS: << (north), east, south, [west]. >>
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.

* W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
s
They aren't here.

* W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]

*Sagan the Dwarf*  LEAVES  =<EAST>=.
Barracks
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
*a Half-Elf* is here, fighting *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (glowing).
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting *a Half-Elf*.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting *a Half-Elf*.
EXITS: << north, (up), [down]. >>
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Half-Elf*  LEAVES  =<NORTH>=.

o W HP:Fine>u
They aren't here.

o W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
In a Watchtower
You see two lanterns on the ground.
On the ground, there are two reinforced leather helms.
A thick pair of soft leather pants are lying here.
*a Bear* is standing here watching the surroundings.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* (ff) is standing here trying to concentrate.
EXITS: << (down). >>
ACK! *Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* didn't follow you, you lost him.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.

* W HP:Fine>
You cleave *Nibble the Silvan Elf* (ff)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* (ff) fails to pierce you.

* W HP:Fine *Nibble the Silvan Elf* (ff):Awful>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.
*a Bear* says '?'
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* (ff) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W HP:Fine *Nibble the Silvan Elf* (ff):Awful>v
[Kill ff]
You're already fighting!

* W HP:Fine *Nibble the Silvan Elf* (ff):Awful>v
[Kill ff]
You're already fighting!

* W HP:Fine *Nibble the Silvan Elf* (ff):Awful>
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine *Nibble the Silvan Elf* (ff):Awful>ce
[Close Exit ]
Ok.

* W HP:Fine *Nibble the Silvan Elf* (ff):Awful>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* smites *Nibble the Silvan Elf* (ff)'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.

*Nibble the Silvan Elf* (ff) is >> =D=Y=I=N=G= <<    WHACK!

* W HP:Fine *Nibble the Silvan Elf* (ff):Dying>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* smites *Nibble the Silvan Elf* (ff)'s head extremely hard and shatters it.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Nibble the Silvan Elf* (ff)'s death cry.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* (ff) has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.


[[ 2. kill! :(( ]]


* W HP:Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!
You swiftly dodge an attempt of *a Bear* to hit you.

* W HP:Fine *a Bear*:Healthy>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *a Bear*:Healthy>The   -( hatch )-   is OPENED from the other side.
Ok.
You cleave *a Bear*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.

* W HP:Fine *a Bear*:Fine>' fuck
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a stone from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a gleaming belt from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a forest green cloak from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a metal buckler from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a heavy pair of vambraces from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a thick pair of metal gauntlets from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a pair of iron-shod boots from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a heavy pair of greaves from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a blood-encrusted helm from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a thick metal breastplate from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a ring from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a ticket for a pigeon from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a strip of dried meat from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a small metal flask from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a small metal flask from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets an orkish shortbow from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a blue hood from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a red shirt from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a thin pair of leather gloves from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a jewelled ring from the corpse of *an Elf*.
emote swears 'fuck'
Ok.

* W HP:Fine *a Bear*:Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *a Bear*:Fine>lf
[Label ff]
l
Ok.
*a Bear* (ff) hits your body and tickles it.

* W HP:Fine *a Bear* (ff):Fine>Look
In a Watchtower
You see two lanterns on the ground.
You see two reinforced leather helms on the ground.
A thick pair of soft leather pants are lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
You are FIGHTING -=> *a Bear* (ff)!
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.

* W HP:Fine *a Bear* (ff):Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]

The   -( hatch )-   is OPENED from the other side.
You cleave *a Bear* (ff)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

* W HP:Fine *a Bear* (ff):Hurt>ce
[Close Exit ]
Ok.

* W HP:Fine *a Bear* (ff):Hurt>ceThe door is already CLOSED!
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets an icy ring from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a fine chain mail shirt from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a plain hood from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a plain pair of pants from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a pair of smooth, black boots from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a fine pair of chain mail sleeves from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a bejewelled oak staff from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a fine grey cloak from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a leather backpack from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks from the corpse of *an
Elf*.
em*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a double edged eket from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a gleaming belt from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a water skin from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a sable pouch from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a fragrant-smelling bag from the corpse of *an Elf*.
r of elf ears from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a fortune in gold from the corpse of *an Elf*.

* W HP:Fine *a Bear* (ff):Hurt>ce
[Close Exit ]
ce
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* puts a stone in a leather backpack.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* puts a gleaming belt in a leather backpack.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* puts a forest green cloak in a leather backpack.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* puts a metal buckler in a leather backpack.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* puts a heavy pair of vambraces in a leather backpack.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* puts a thick pair of metal gauntlets in a leather backpack.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* puts a pair of iron-shod boots in a leather backpack.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* puts a heavy pair of greaves in a leather backpack.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* puts a blood-encrusted helm in a leather backpack.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* puts a thick metal breastplate in a leather backpack.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* puts a ring in a leather backpack.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* puts a ticket for a pigeon in a leather backpack.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* puts a strip of dried meat in a leather backpack.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* puts a small metal flask in a leather backpack.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* puts a small metal flask in a leather backpack.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* puts an orkish shortbow in a leather backpack.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* puts a blue hood in a leather backpack.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* puts a red shirt in a leather backpack.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* puts a thin pair of leather gloves in a leather backpack.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* puts a jewelled ring in a leather backpack.

* W HP:Fine *a Bear* (ff):Hurt>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *a Bear* (ff):Hurt>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *a Bear* (ff):Hurt>The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *a Bear* (ff):Hurt>ce
[Close Exit ]
ce
[Close Exit ]
ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *a Bear* (ff):Hurt>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *a Bear* (ff):Hurt>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *a Bear* (ff):Hurt>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!
*a Bear* (ff) OPENS the   -( hatch )-

* W HP:Fine *a Bear* (ff):Hurt>ce
[Close Exit ]
Ok.
*a Bear* (ff) tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

* W HP:Fine *a Bear* (ff):Hurt>ce
[Close Exit ]
ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!
You cleave *a Bear* (ff)'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* W HP:Fine *a Bear* (ff):Wounded>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *a Bear* (ff):Wounded>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!
*a Bear* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine *a Bear* (ff):Wounded>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *a Bear* (ff):Wounded>ce
[Close Exit ]
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* smites *a Bear* (ff)'s right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
The door is already CLOSED!
Zimrathôn narrates 'w mneni'

* W HP:Fine *a Bear* (ff):Bad>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!
*a Bear* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine *a Bear* (ff):Bad>ce
[Close Exit ]
ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *a Bear* (ff):Bad>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *a Bear* (ff):Bad>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!
*a Bear* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine *a Bear* (ff):Bad>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *a Bear* (ff):Bad>The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *a Bear* (ff):Bad>The door is already CLOSED!
*a Bear* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine *a Bear* (ff):Bad>The door is already CLOSED!
*a Bear* (ff) OPENS the   -( hatch )-

* W HP:Fine *a Bear* (ff):Bad>Ok.
*a Bear* (ff) tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

* W HP:Fine *a Bear* (ff):Bad>
*a Bear* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine *a Bear* (ff):Bad>
You cleave *a Bear* (ff)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*a Bear* (ff) is >> =D=Y=I=N=G= <<    WHACK!

* W HP:Fine *a Bear* (ff):Dying>' LET ME KILl
emote swears 'LET ME KILl'
Ok.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* bashes *a Bear* (ff) to death.
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Bear* (ff)'s death cry.
*a Bear* (ff) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.


[[ Goddamn, missed 3.kill ]]


* W HP:Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine>' DON"T STEAL MY KILLS
emote swears 'DON"T STEAL MY KILLS'
Ok.

* W HP:Fine>' DON"T STEAL MY KILLS
emote swears 'DON"T STEAL MY KILLS'
Ok.

* W HP:Fine>l
Look
In a Watchtower
There are two lanterns here.
You see two reinforced leather helms on the ground.
A thick pair of soft leather pants are lying here.
The corpse of *a Bear* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.

* W HP:Fine>
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* throws back his head and cackles with insane glee!

* W HP:Fine>' DAMN
emote swears 'DAMN'
Ok.


[[ It is as much their kills of course, but here I miss ALL xp again... bah ]]


* W HP:Fine>oe
[Open Exit ]

*a Tarkhnarb Orc* shows his approval by clapping his hands together.

* W HP:Fine>d
Ok.

* W HP:Fine>
Barracks
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
EXITS: << north, (up), [down]. >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.

o W HP:Fine>n
Fortress in the Plains
EXITS: << (north), east, south, [west]. >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.

o W HP:Fine>n
Backdoor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
EXITS: << (south). >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.

o W HP:Fine>s
Fortress in the Plains
EXITS: << (north), east, south, [west]. >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.

o W HP:Fine>s
Barracks
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
EXITS: << north, (up), [down]. >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.

o W HP:Fine>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Fine>d
The   -( grid )-   is CLOSED!!!

o W HP:Fine>oe d
[Open Exit d]
d
Ok.

o W HP:Fine>
Animal Pit
EXITS: << (up). >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.

o W HP:Fine>u
Barracks
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
EXITS: << north, (up), (down). >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.

o W HP:Fine>n
Fortress in the Plains
EXITS: << (north), east, south, [west]. >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.

o W HP:Fine>n
Backdoor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
EXITS: << (south). >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.

o W HP:Fine>' they out/

*a Tarkhnarb Orc* says 'gr me'

o W HP:Fine>emote swears 'they out/'
Ok.

o W HP:Fine>ti
[Time]


==================================================================
TIME: 3am       -=|NIGHT: 7pm   DAWN: 7am|=-
------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------
Real time is Fri Jun  7 17:17:30 2002 GMT.
==================================================================


o W HP:Fine>l
Look
Backdoor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.

o W HP:Fine>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Man*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a keyring with a key from the corpse of *a Man*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a great warsword from the corpse of *a Man*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a water skin from the corpse of *a Man*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a hooded brass lantern from the corpse of *a Man*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Man*.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* makes a snoring noise to *a Tarkhnarb Orc*, letting him know that his talk is
tiresome.

o W HP:Fine>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* raises his hand.

o W HP:Fine>' let's chekc backway
s
emote swears 'let's chekc backway'
Ok.

o W HP:Fine>
Fortress in the Plains
EXITS: << (north), east, south, [west]. >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.

o W HP:Fine>oe w
[Open Exit w]
The door is BLOCKED  or  BROKEN!     ?¿ USE ROCKS ¿?

o W HP:Fine>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* raises his hand.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* hisses: jeuzs

o W HP:Fine>oe e
[Open Exit e]
The door is BLOCKED  or  BROKEN!     ?¿ USE ROCKS ¿?

o W HP:Fine>e
Musty Room
A water barrel has been left here.
A large bonfire is burning here.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A pair of heavy, reinforced boots lie here.
A pair of plate greaves are lying here.
A pair of plate vambraces are lying here.
A pair of ring mail gloves are lying here.
A thick chain mail coif is on the ground.
A jerkin made from white chain mail lies here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
*Sagan the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
EXITS: << west. >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -WEST-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -WEST-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -WEST-.

* W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
You strongly cleave *Sagan the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickle it.
*Sagan the Dwarf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf*:Fine>lf
[Label ff]
Ok.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>j
[Bash ff]
[Stand]
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* smites *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff)'s left arm hard and tickles it.

*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
YOUR VICTIM HAS DISAPPEARED!

*Sagan the Dwarf*  LEAVES  =<WEST>=.

* W HP:Fine>
You are already standing.

* W HP:Fine>w
Fortress in the Plains
EXITS: << (north), east, south, [west]. >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -EAST-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -EAST-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -EAST-.

o W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
They aren't here.

o W HP:Fine>s
Barracks
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
EXITS: << north, (up), (down). >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.

o W HP:Fine>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Fine>u
v
[Kill ff]
In a Watchtower
You see two lanterns on the ground.
On the ground, there are two reinforced leather helms.
A thick pair of soft leather pants are lying here.
The corpse of *a Bear* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) is standing here (glowing).
EXITS: << (down). >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.

* W HP:Fine>
You cleave *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff)'s body hard and tickle it.
You swiftly dodge an attempt of *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) to slash you.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
ce
[Close Exit ]
ce
[Close Exit ]
Ok.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* smites *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff)'s right hand hard and tickles it.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) OPENS the   -( hatch )-

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
Ok.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) OPENS the   -( hatch )-
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* strongly smites *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff)'s right arm and tickles it.
Ok.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
ce
[Close Exit ]
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) OPENS the   -( hatch )-
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* CLOSES the   -( hatch )-
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) slashes your head hard and tickles it.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) OPENS the   -( hatch )-
Ok.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) OPENS the   -( hatch )-
Ok.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) OPENS the   -( hatch )-

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
Ok.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) OPENS the   -( hatch )-
Ok.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) OPENS the   -( hatch )-

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
Ok.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) OPENS the   -( hatch )-
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* CLOSES the   -( hatch )-
You cleave *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff)'s right leg hard and tickle it.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
ce
[Close Exit ]
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) OPENS the   -( hatch )-
Ok.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>The door is already CLOSED!
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) OPENS the   -( hatch )-
ATTENTION:   *Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has  >·b·a·s·h·e·d·<  *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff).

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
Ok.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* pounds *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff)'s right arm very hard.
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* tries to smite *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff), but he parries successfully.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>

*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) -->RECOVERED<-- his senses.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) OPENS the   -( hatch )-

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* CLOSES the   -( hatch )-
You cleave *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff)'s right arm hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]

*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) OPENS the   -( hatch )-
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) slashes your right leg hard and tickles it.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>Ok.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) OPENS the   -( hatch )-
Ok.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
ce
[Close Exit ]
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* puts a keyring with a key in a leather backpack.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* puts a great warsword in a leather backpack.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* puts a water skin in a leather backpack.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* puts a hooded brass lantern in a leather backpack.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* puts a sable pouch in a leather backpack.
The door is already CLOSED!
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) OPENS the   -( hatch )-
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
Ok.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) OPENS the   -( hatch )-
Ok.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>The door is already CLOSED!
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) OPENS the   -( hatch )-
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* smites *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff)'s body hard and tickles it.
You swiftly dodge an attempt of *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) to slash you.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
Ok.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) OPENS the   -( hatch )-
Ok.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
ce
[Close Exit ]
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) OPENS the   -( hatch )-
Ok.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* smites *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff)'s right leg very hard and tickles it.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Hurt>ce
[Close Exit ]
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) OPENS the   -( hatch )-
Ok.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Hurt>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) OPENS the   -( hatch )-

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Hurt>ce
[Close Exit ]
ce
[Close Exit ]
Ok.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) OPENS the   -( hatch )-
You cleave *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff)'s right foot hard and tickle it.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Hurt>ce
[Close Exit ]
Ok.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Hurt>ce
[Close Exit ]
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) OPENS the   -( hatch )-
Ok.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Hurt>ce
[Close Exit ]
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) OPENS the   -( hatch )-
Ok.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Hurt>ce
[Close Exit ]
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) OPENS the   -( hatch )-
Ok.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Hurt>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) OPENS the   -( hatch )-
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Sagan the Dwarf*  LEAVES  =<DOWN>=.

* W HP:Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
Ok.
The   -( hatch )-   is OPENED from the other side.

* W HP:Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
Ok.

* W HP:Fine>The door is already CLOSED!
The   -( hatch )-   is OPENED from the other side.

* W HP:Fine>Ok.

* W HP:Fine>The   -( hatch )-   is OPENED from the other side.
Ok.

* W HP:Fine>oe
[Open Exit ]
d

The   -( hatch )-   is OPENED from the other side.

* W HP:Fine>The door is already OPEN!

* W HP:Fine>
Barracks
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) is standing here (glowing).
EXITS: << north, (up), (down). >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.

*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*  LEAVES  =<DOWN>=.

*Sagan the Dwarf*  LEAVES  =<NORTH>=.

o W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
They aren't here.

o W HP:Fine>n
n
Fortress in the Plains
EXITS: << (north), (east), south, [west]. >>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.

o W HP:Fine>
Backdoor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
EXITS: << (south). >>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.

o W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
They aren't here.

o W HP:Fine>s
e
Fortress in the Plains
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) is standing here (glowing).
EXITS: << (north), (east), south, [west]. >>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* tries to pound *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff), but he parries successfully.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) tries to slash *Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc*, but he parries successfully.

* W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
Musty Room
A water barrel has been left here.
A large bonfire is burning here.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A pair of heavy, reinforced boots lie here.
A pair of plate greaves are lying here.
A pair of plate vambraces are lying here.
A pair of ring mail gloves are lying here.
A thick chain mail coif is on the ground.
A jerkin made from white chain mail lies here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
EXITS: << (west). >>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.

* W HP:Fine>They aren't here.

* W HP:Fine>w
kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
Fortress in the Plains
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) is standing here (glowing).
EXITS: << (north), (east), south, [west]. >>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -EAST-.
An orkish scout yells 'U Wulm-Orh ah sule eg Licgy Kraivs!'

* W HP:Fine>
You cleave *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff)'s body hard and tickle it.

*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*  LEAVES  =<NORTH>=.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Hurt>
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* approaches *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff), trying to pound him.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Hurt>
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Sagan the Dwarf*  LEAVES  =<SOUTH>=.

o W HP:Fine>lf
[Label ff]
Exactly whom did you wish to give a label?
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.

* W HP:Fine>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* tries to smite *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff), but he parries successfully.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* approaches *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff), trying to pound him.

* W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
v
[Kill ff]

* W HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Sagan the Dwarf*  LEAVES  =<NORTH>=.

o W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
n
v
[Kill ff]

*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*  LEAVES  =<SOUTH>=.

*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* LOCKS the   -( metaldoor )-

o W HP:Fine>They aren't here.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.

o W HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o W HP:Fine>
Backdoor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) is standing here (glowing).
EXITS: << (south). >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south.

* W HP:Fine>
You cleave *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff)'s left foot hard and tickle it.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* smites *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff)'s left hand hard and tickles it.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) slashes your body and tickles it.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Hurt>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* approaches *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff), trying to smite him.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Hurt>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* smites *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff)'s body hard and tickles it.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Hurt>
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Hurt>c wallstone
[Close wallstone]

*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Sagan the Dwarf*  LEAVES  =<SOUTH>=.

o W HP:Fine>c wallstone
[Close wallstone]
Ok.

o W HP:Fine>c wallstone
[Close wallstone]
The door is already CLOSED!

o W HP:Fine>The door is already CLOSED!

o W HP:Fine>o wallstone
[Open wallstone]
s
Ok.

o W HP:Fine>s
Fortress in the Plains
EXITS: << (north), (east), south, [west]. >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.

o W HP:Fine>
Barracks
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
EXITS: << north, (up), (down). >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.

o W HP:Fine>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Fine>u
In a Watchtower
You see two lanterns on the ground.
There are two reinforced leather helms here.
A thick pair of soft leather pants are lying here.
The corpse of *a Bear* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
EXITS: << (down). >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.

* W HP:Fine>d
d
Barracks
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
EXITS: << north, (up), (down). >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.

o W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
Animal Pit
EXITS: << (up). >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.

o W HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o W HP:Fine>u
n
Barracks
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
EXITS: << north, (up), (down). >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.

o W HP:Fine>e
Fortress in the Plains
EXITS: << (north), (east), south, [west]. >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.

o W HP:Fine>kdMusty Room
A water barrel has been left here.
A large bonfire is burning here.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A pair of heavy, reinforced boots lie here.
A pair of plate greaves are lying here.
A pair of plate vambraces are lying here.
A pair of ring mail gloves are lying here.
A thick chain mail coif is on the ground.
A jerkin made from white chain mail lies here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) is standing here (glowing).
EXITS: << (west). >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -WEST-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -WEST-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -WEST-.

* W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
You cleave *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff)'s body and tickle it.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) lightly slashes your body and tickles it.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Hurt>
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Sagan the Dwarf*  LEAVES  =<WEST>=.

* W HP:Fine>w
Fortress in the Plains
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) is standing here (glowing).
EXITS: << (north), (east), south, [west]. >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -EAST-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -EAST-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -EAST-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* pounds *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff)'s right leg hard and tickles it.

* W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]

* W HP:Fine>
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) swiftly dodges *a Tarkhnarb Orc*'s attempt to smite him.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* smites *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff)'s right foot very hard.

* W HP:Fine>
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Sagan the Dwarf*  LEAVES  =<SOUTH>=.

o W HP:Fine>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a small metal flask from a leather backpack.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.

s

o W HP:Fine>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* drinks a small metal flask.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* groans in pain after emptying a metal flask in one gulp.

*Sagan the Dwarf*  LEAVES  =<SOUTH>=.

kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]

o W HP:Fine>
Barracks
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) is standing here (glowing).
EXITS: << north, (up), (down). >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.

* W HP:Fine>
You ^approach^ *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff), trying to cleave him.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) slashes your right leg and tickles it.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Hurt>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* approaches *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff), trying to smite him.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Sagan the Dwarf*  LEAVES  =<NORTH>=.

o W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
They aren't here.

o W HP:Fine>n
Fortress in the Plains
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) is standing here (glowing).
EXITS: << (north), (east), south, [west]. >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.

* W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]

*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* approaches *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff), trying to smite him.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* approaches *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff), trying to pound him.

* W HP:Fine>
* W HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* pounds *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff)'s right leg very hard.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Sagan the Dwarf*  LEAVES  =<SOUTH>=.

o W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
s
kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
They aren't here.

o W HP:Fine>
Barracks
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
EXITS: << north, (up), (down). >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.

o W HP:Fine>They aren't here.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* approaches *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff), trying to smite him.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) slashes *Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body and tickles it.

* W HP:Fine>
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Sagan the Dwarf*  LEAVES  =<UP>=.

o W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
They aren't here.

o W HP:Fine>u
kIn a Watchtower
On the ground, there are two lanterns.
You see two reinforced leather helms on the ground.
A thick pair of soft leather pants are lying here.
The corpse of *a Bear* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) is standing here (glowing).
EXITS: << (down). >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.

* W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]

*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* approaches *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff), trying to pound him.

* W HP:Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
ce
[Close Exit ]
ce
[Close Exit ]

* W HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* strongly smites *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff)'s left arm and tickles it.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Sagan the Dwarf*  LEAVES  =<DOWN>=.

ce
[Close Exit ]

* W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
d
Ok.

* W HP:Fine>oe
[Open Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine>d
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine>The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine>They aren't here.

* W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
The   -( hatch )-   is CLOSED!!!

* W HP:Fine>Ok.

* W HP:Fine>
Barracks
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
EXITS: << north, (up), (down). >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.

o W HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o W HP:Fine>d
Animal Pit
EXITS: << (up). >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.

o W HP:Fine>u
Barracks
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
EXITS: << north, (up), (down). >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.

o W HP:Fine>n
e
Fortress in the Plains
EXITS: << (north), (east), south, [west]. >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.

o W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
Musty Room
A water barrel has been left here.
A large bonfire is burning here.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A pair of heavy, reinforced boots lie here.
A pair of plate greaves are lying here.
A pair of plate vambraces are lying here.
A pair of ring mail gloves are lying here.
A thick chain mail coif is on the ground.
A jerkin made from white chain mail lies here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) is standing here (glowing).
EXITS: << (west). >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -WEST-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -WEST-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -WEST-.

* W HP:Fine>
You cleave *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff)'s right arm hard.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) strongly slashes your left foot and tickles it.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Wounded>
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Sagan the Dwarf*  LEAVES  =<WEST>=.

* W HP:Fine>w

*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) has ARRIVED from the -WEST-.

* W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
Fortress in the Plains
EXITS: << (north), (east), south, [west]. >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -EAST-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -EAST-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -EAST-.

o W HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o W HP:Fine>s
Barracks
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
EXITS: << north, (up), (down). >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.

o W HP:Fine>n
kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
Fortress in the Plains
EXITS: << (north), (east), south, [west]. >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.

o W HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o W HP:Fine>e
Musty Room
A water barrel has been left here.
A large bonfire is burning here.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A pair of heavy, reinforced boots lie here.
A pair of plate greaves are lying here.
A pair of plate vambraces are lying here.
A pair of ring mail gloves are lying here.
A thick chain mail coif is on the ground.
A jerkin made from white chain mail lies here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
EXITS: << (west). >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -WEST-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -WEST-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -WEST-.

* W HP:Fine>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* is now a group member.

* W HP:Fine>w
kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
Fortress in the Plains
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) is standing here (glowing).
EXITS: << (north), (east), south, [west]. >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -EAST-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -EAST-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -EAST-.

* W HP:Fine>
You strongly cleave *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff)'s left leg.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Wounded>
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Sagan the Dwarf*  LEAVES  =<NORTH>=.

o W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]

*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is now a group member.

o W HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o W HP:Fine>
An orkish scout yells 'U Dzalw ih zora et A Zailk af Feeks!'

o W HP:Fine>' grou up
emote swears 'grou up'
Ok.

o W HP:Fine>n

*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*  LEAVES  =<NORTH>=.

o W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
Backdoor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) is here, fighting *Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* (glowing).
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff).
EXITS: << (south). >>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* pounds *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff)'s left leg hard.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) lightly slashes *Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right hand and tickles it.

* W HP:Fine>
* W HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

* W HP:Fine>
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Sagan the Dwarf*  LEAVES  =<SOUTH>=.

o W HP:Fine>s

*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*  LEAVES  =<SOUTH>=.

o W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
Fortress in the Plains
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) is here, fighting *Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* (glowing).
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff).
EXITS: << (north), (east), south, [west]. >>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Sagan the Dwarf*  LEAVES  =<SOUTH>=.

o W HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o W HP:Fine>dd wallstone


   ### DOOR: wallstone ###


o W HP:Fine>

*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*  LEAVES  =<SOUTH>=.

o W HP:Fine>s
Barracks
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) is standing here (glowing).
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
EXITS: << north, (up), (down). >>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* approaches *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff), trying to smite him.
*Sagan the Dwarf[0m (ff) slashes *Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left arm hard and tickles it.

* W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]

*a Tarkhnarb Orc* strongly smites *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff)'s body.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* approaches *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff), trying to pound him.

* W HP:Fine>
* W HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Sagan the Dwarf*  LEAVES  =<DOWN>=.

o W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]

*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*  LEAVES  =<DOWN>=.

o W HP:Fine>
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.

kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]

* W HP:Fine>
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Sagan the Dwarf*  LEAVES  =<NORTH>=.
They aren't here.

o W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
They aren't here.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.

o W HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
n
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
You try to cleave *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff), but he parries successfully.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Wounded>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*  LEAVES  =<UP>=.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Wounded>
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Sagan the Dwarf*  LEAVES  =<DOWN>=.

o W HP:Fine>
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* CLOSES the   -( grid )-

o W HP:Fine>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.

o W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
They aren't here.

o W HP:Fine>
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* OPENS the   -( grid )-

o W HP:Fine>d
d
Animal Pit
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) is standing here.
EXITS: << (up). >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.

* W HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* smites *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff)'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) slashes *Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right arm hard and tickles it.

* W HP:Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]

*a Tarkhnarb Orc* strongly smites *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff)'s head.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
Ok.

* W HP:Fine>
You cleave *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff)'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Bad *Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Bad *Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Bad *Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Bad *Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Bad *Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Bad *Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Bad *Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Bad *Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) slashes *Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s head and tickles it.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Bad *Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>ce
[Close Exit ]
ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Bad *Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Bad *Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Bad *Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!
You cleave *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff)'s body very hard and shatter it.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Awful *Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Awful *Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Awful *Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Awful *Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>ce
[Close Exit ]
ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Awful *Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Awful *Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>ce
[Close Exit ]
ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Awful *Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Awful *Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Awful *Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) slashes *Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s head and tickles it.

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Awful *Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!
ATTENTION:   *a Tarkhnarb Orc* has  >·b·a·s·h·e·d·<  *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff).
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* smites *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff)'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) is >> =D=Y=I=N=G= <<    WHACK!

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Dying *Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>ce
[Close Exit ]
ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Dying *Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Dying *Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Dying *Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

* W HP:Fine *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff):Dying *Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!
You cleave *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Sagan the Dwarf* (ff)'s death cry.
*Sagan the Dwarf* (ff) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.


[[ Hah, at least 100k :) ]]


o W HP:Fine>ce
[Close Exit ]
ce
[Close Exit ]
The door is already CLOSED!

o W HP:Fine>The door is already CLOSED!

o W HP:Fine>The door is already CLOSED!
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a mighty dwarven axe from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a fragrant-smelling bag from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a stone from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a butcher knife from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a water skin from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a broad silver belt from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a keyring with a set of lock picks from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a fine grey cloak from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a bejewelled shield from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a small fluid-sack from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets an engraved broadsword from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a jewel-encrusted key from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a ring from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a ruby ring from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a red ruby from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a blood-encrusted helm from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a forest green cloak from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

o W HP:Fine>The door is already CLOSED!

o W HP:Fine>The door is already CLOSED!

o W HP:Fine>The door is already CLOSED!

o W HP:Fine>' nice
emote swears 'nice'
Ok.

o W HP:Fine>' 1 kil for me
emote swears '1 kil for me'
Ok.

o W HP:Fine>
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* hisses: hehe

o W HP:Fine>
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a blood-encrusted breastplate from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a pair of plate greaves from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a pair of iron-shod boots from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

o W HP:Fine>oe u
[Open Exit u]
Ok.

o W HP:Fine>u

*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* lisps: loot

o W HP:Fine>
Barracks
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
EXITS: << north, (up), (down). >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.

o W HP:Fine>u
Zimrathôn narrates 'he woudmed'
In a Watchtower
There are two lanterns here.
There are two reinforced leather helms here.
A thick pair of soft leather pants are lying here.
The corpse of *a Bear* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
EXITS: << (down). >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -BELOW-.

* W HP:Fine>gac
[Get All All.Corpse]
You get a short spear from the corpse of *a Bear*.
You get a belt pouch from the corpse of *a Bear*.
You get a pair of soft leather gloves from the corpse of *a Bear*.
You get a thick pair of soft leather boots from the corpse of *a Bear*.
You get a thick, soft leather jerkin from the corpse of *a Bear*.
You get a scimitar from the corpse of *a Bear*.
You get a spiked war club from the corpse of *a Bear*.
You get a metal shield from the corpse of *a Bear*.
You get a thick pair of rigid leather boots from the corpse of *a Bear*.
You get a horned helmet from the corpse of *a Bear*.
You get a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Bear*.
You get a plain leather belt from the corpse of *a Bear*.
You get a lantern from the corpse of *a Bear*.
You get a lantern from the corpse of *a Bear*.
You get a large skin from the corpse of *a Bear*.
You get a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Bear*.
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Bear*.
There was 1 gold coin, 1 silver penny, and 8 copper pennies.

* W HP:Fine>d
Barracks
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
EXITS: << north, (up), (down). >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.

o W HP:Fine>drop all
You drop the spear.
You drop the pouch.
You drop the gloves.
You drop the boots.
You drop the jerkin.
You drop the scimitar.
You drop the club.
You drop the shield.
You drop the boots.
You drop the helmet.
You drop the backpack.
You drop the belt.
You drop the lantern.
You drop the lantern.
You drop the skin.
You drop the backpack.

o W HP:Fine>gac
[Get All All.Corpse]
You can't find anything in any corpse.

o W HP:Fine>n
Fortress in the Plains
EXITS: << (north), (east), south, [west]. >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* says 'o heed vmetir'

o W HP:Fine>
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* hisses: dammit

o W HP:Fine>e
Musty Room
A water barrel has been left here.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A pair of heavy, reinforced boots lie here.
A pair of plate greaves are lying here.
A pair of plate vambraces are lying here.
A pair of ring mail gloves are lying here.
A thick chain mail coif is on the ground.
A jerkin made from white chain mail lies here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
EXITS: << (west). >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -WEST-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -WEST-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -WEST-.

o W HP:Fine>w
Fortress in the Plains
EXITS: << (north), (east), south, [west]. >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -EAST-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -EAST-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -EAST-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* CLOSES the   -( oakdoor )-

o W HP:Fine>n
Backdoor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
EXITS: << (south). >>
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.

o W HP:Fine>ec 1
[Look In 1.Corpse]
corpse (here) :
Nothing.

o W HP:Fine>ec 2
[Look In 2.Corpse]
corpse (here) :
a hunting knife (brand new)
a lantern
a large skin
a nasty orkish fang (battered)
a pair of soft leather boots (brand new)
a pan
a plain cloak (used)
a plain leather belt
a plain pair of pants (brand new)
a plain shirt (brand new)
a thin pair of leather gloves (brand new)

o W HP:Fine>
Hate narrates 'angu and elaas tbad'

o W HP:Fine>' shiteq
ti
[Time]
emote swears 'shiteq'
Ok.

o W HP:Fine>

==================================================================
TIME: 5am       -=|NIGHT: 7pm   DAWN: 7am|=-
------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------
Real time is Fri Jun  7 17:19:25 2002 GMT.
==================================================================


o W HP:Fine>
An orkish scout yells 'I Therh afp a Hulv-Elf ola neli it Wmarly Plaivn!'

Tragikomix tells you 'fakk i drowned rofl :)'


### Another boring log! :) ###



2002/06/07 17:18, Zomb:Rated: Average 
bah what can i say? overkill?
but hey, WAKA-WAKA.

2002/06/07 17:19, Ethar:Rated: Poor 
Yea, you're right. It was kind of boring.

2002/06/07 17:24, Devastator: 
Well we were so many because we didn't know if VT popped :P

2002/06/07 17:38, Nazgum:Rated: Awful 
oh well looks like another log from devastator that's gonna get an awful rating. I checked his account and every log he posted has a thumbs down or a blank rating ;p

For all that schooling you brag about while you sniffin fumes all day at the gas station you sure have no idea how to post a log. Pages of useless shit at the beginning, an attempted overkill gone sour where people in your own group die, and then wow at the end you manage to overkill a couple pukes.

If Anyone else decided to post this log it would have been 10% the size, but all hail devastator, he claims he got some massive schooling, where you think he learned how to spam in caps like that.

Ok done flaming, I just hate duvel ;p

2002/06/07 17:39, Ajax: 
If you feel the need to post logs like these Deva, please do us a few favors. The most important one, edit the goddam log. 6 pages of you spamming look, where, and time is just a waste. We also don't need to see how many times you spammed close door or the crap metal you looted.

2002/06/07 17:47, Nazgum:Rated: Awful 
oh, I rarely ever rate logs, Think I've rated about 5 logs ever, but I'm gonna rate this one!!!

2002/06/07 17:49, Devastator: 
I said already earlier, I only work in weekend at Texaco.

Whatever :)

I get asked to post logs by other people, but if I post what happened I get whines.
And yes Nazgum I have nearly no stars in my logs. Even the good logs get rated low because 50% of people 'hate me' and rate it low because I 'overkilled' some pukes 2 vs 4, yeah right.

2002/06/07 17:49, Gefe:Rated: Superb 
log posted by duvel, so superb rating :)
long logs are better then logs that just say: *puke* is here [snip] *puke* is rip.

2002/06/07 18:11, Devastator: 
I got 4 thumbs down logs and 4 with 2/3 stars, rest has no stars, but who cares? I stopped caring about that long ago because it frustrated me that people like Zorin, Nazgum, Cagim and all those others all rate my log standard awful, because it is troll/my person in it :P stars don't say that much :P
Anyway maybe some people at work or something enjoy it! :P

2002/06/07 18:11, Rut:Rated: Awful 
Yawn

2002/06/07 18:12, Mudpuppy:Rated: Awful 
Long and boring. Needs MASSIVE editing. I also like to know WHO died, so when *a Man* dies, it is nice if a comment is added to identify the deceased. A classic yawner.

2002/06/07 18:13, Devastator: 
Oh one last thing, was 7 of us vs 6 pukes (+ maybe mobs) we had to enter via underwater so we couldn't enter as group, etc.
Not that much overkill I think.
Bn died because he went underwater (own fault) and orc died because tragikomix blocked wallstone (don't ask me why that is why gaulnoth or something died)
But sure Nazgum, blame it all to Devastator! Just like the BM raid, keep on flaming! :P

2002/06/07 18:14, Ironfist:  Rated: Superb 
Trolls Rock! so Log Superb. Tho spamlooting by orcs almost made me rate it lower. I think its kewl to have 6 pages of spam to read while bored!

2002/06/07 18:15, Devastator: 
Next time i'll post log, show group, then say
xx rip
yy rip
zz rip

EQ:
look in xx-corpse

then maybe you like it!

2002/06/07 18:24, Razoor:Rated: Good 
Of course it wasn't an overkill...just ignore the people who can't do else than flame :)

2002/06/07 18:27, Ostu:  Rated: Poor 
Edit it or smth.. Quite unreadable with all those substs. --GOT ROCKS?

2002/06/07 18:43, Devastator: 
I could have removed the chase after Sagan but I was too lazy to edit the log there. Sorry for your wasted 10 minutes! Pfft.
Anyway friday nite, time to party some :) BYE

2002/06/07 18:58, Cagim:Rated: Awful 
Hey, What can you expect from a guy who works on a gas station! awful log, all you ever did was overkilling, seems it hasnt changed!

2002/06/07 19:40, Bale: 
GOT MILK?

2002/06/07 20:37, Juss:Rated: Poor 
overkill. not awful because you didnt get any xp.

2002/06/07 20:48, Ajax: 
Smelly Plains
A cluster of white star-shaped forget-me-nots flourish here in reminiscence.
*Gretna the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here (linkless).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
*Varvar the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
An orkish cavalier is here, riding a hungry warg.
EXITS: << ^north^, [east], ^south^, ^west^. >>
Tragikomix (T) has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.

* W HP:Hurt>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* speaks softly : WAIT

* W HP:Hurt>' DISBAND
emote swears 'DISBAND'
Ok.

* W HP:Hurt>l
Look
Smelly Plains
A cluster of white star-shaped forget-me-nots flourish here in reminiscence.
*Gretna the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here (linkless).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
*Varvar the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
An orkish cavalier is here, riding a hungry warg.
Tragikomix the Black Númenórean (T) is standing here.

* W HP:Hurt>
*a Bear* yells 'Man and troll'


[[ Damn right :P ]]


* W HP:Hurt>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has left the group!

* W HP:Hurt>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* raises his hand.

* W HP:Hurt>' RAISE ALL
emote swears 'RAISE ALL'
Ok.

* W HP:Hurt>g
[Group ]
Your group consists of:
Tragikomix (T) (Head of group)
Duvel

* W HP:Hurt>l

*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is now a group member.

* W HP:Hurt>Look
Smelly Plains
A cluster of white star-shaped forget-me-nots flourish here in reminiscence.
*Gretna the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here (linkless).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Gauldoth the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
*Varvar the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
An orkish cavalier is here, riding a hungry warg.
Tragikomix the Black Númenórean (T) is standing here.
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* disbands his group.

* W HP:Hurt>
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* raises his hand.

* W HP:Hurt>l
*Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc* is now a group member.
A hungry warg is now a group member.
Look
Smelly Plains
A cluster of white star-shaped forget-me-nots flourish here in reminiscence.
*Gretna the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here (linkless).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Jarlaxle the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.
*Iyachtu the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Gauldoth the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
*Varvar the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
An orkish cavalier is here, riding a hungry warg.
Tragikomix the Black Númenórean (T) is standing here.

THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT
<!!!!!---- GOT EDIT? ----!!!!!>

2002/06/07 20:54, Varvar:Rated: Poor 
I'd say it's complete fuckup from Deva/Tragikomix side.
1) You block wallstone and let Gauldoth die to pukes - like somebeody cares if these bear/man leave s, or others enter, like we couldn't handle all pukes together.
2) Well ok, you blocked, but then when there are still one enemy left in blocked area with us, you issue the order to bash down your own block, instead of huting enemy down first. Well, if I'm not leader, I follow leader's orders, but this one was totally stupid.
3) Tragikomix (grouper!) leaves to hunt instead, and happily drowns next to me.
4) At last I get blocked in underwater, chase Dann, he drowns one room away from me. I miss all the exp and all but Dann's wps.
5) And then you split eq :\ Well, at least you let me in roll for ruby with 2 more orcs, one of which wasn't even in fight. Oh well, at once you rolled good for me, +1 star =P
And just yesterday these both called me newbie pker just because I happened to track and kill Durandir faster than their group, not being grouped with them. Way to go.

2002/06/07 20:56, Deimus: 
vast majority of people on this game need to do some serious growing up :P

2002/06/07 21:15, Farok:   
Unreadable bullshit... As always spammy craplogs from Duvel!

2002/06/07 21:15, Milzok:Rated: Poor 
Haha that was pretty funny comment of u cagim. Think it was not so good log but u get a poor cause I've seen worse I must say.

2002/06/07 21:53, Ron:Rated: Poor 
Not the most readable of logs

2002/06/07 22:03, Edvard: 
VT wasnt even ours, and they knew it...

2002/06/07 22:18, Sillan:  Rated: Good 
Nibble always dies without his master?

2002/06/07 22:46, Dann:   
I feel abused.

2002/06/07 23:00, Gwendolyn:  Rated: Poor 
Not the worst log i've ever seen.

2002/06/07 23:55, Bodycast:  Rated: Superb 
Superb simply because pukes die die die!

2002/06/08 02:13, Syyvikstia:Rated: Poor 
Boooring

2002/06/08 08:46, Goretongue: 
HAHAHA YOU READ THIS? i didnt read a word of it! sounds like a great one to skip!

2002/06/08 10:02, Zmej:Rated: Good 
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* gets a red shirt from the corpse of *a Man*.
*gigigi* atleast something that cheers me here.
And Varvar, i would wonder WHY Gauldoth didnt die, if he had survived the fight. :)

2002/06/08 10:33, Fragir:Rated: Awful 
One thing is to overkill, 2. is beeing wimp, and 3. is posting logs about your overkills. Maybe you can add some in future ...

2002/06/08 11:06, Daerandir:Rated: Awful 
oh damn? deva what is the matter with you WHY do you have to send a log that is so long and so boring ... i got tired during 5 first screens.
God damned, can't you just edit this 'log' a bit to make it a) readable b) understandable . Lot's of useless spamming, which one won't notice during game, but in a log its freakin' disturbing for the others.

2002/06/10 03:11, Britney:Rated: Awful 
boring nods :(

2002/06/10 04:26, Devastator: 
I don't care what you think about it, maybe it helps to note that I just ran there, did organize quick those orcs and charged, then bn fucks up block and makes group fucked up. Varvar you really should not whine on my pk skills, Tragikomix was drunk rl because Fero has graduated, he told me already so he did 2 major mistakes.

For the rest, fuck you all, pukes died horribly, too bad for you!
You can rate next log superb again, where rocking pukes like Fero and Daerandir can kill me 13 vs 1 instead. You like that more :P

2002/06/10 12:57, Zorin:  Rated: Awful 
Deva, no matter what you think, I don't rate a log based on my perceptions of the poster. I rate it based on how I liked reading it, and having to spam-scroll through a log just to finish reading it faster is a sure indication of the log being awful IMHO.


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Bodycast, Gefe, Ironfist 
 Good Corny, Razoor, Sillan, Zmej 
 Average Wryak, Zomb 
 Poor Ethar, Fingeror, Gwendolyn, Juss, Milzok, One, Ostu, Ron, Syyvikstia, 
Varvar 
 Awful Britney, Cagim, Daerandir, Fragir, Mudpuppy, Nazgum, Rut, Uldrak, Zorin 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back