Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Nothing posted lately, so here you go (Nazgum)comments   back
  
(10 ratings and 8162 hits. Posted 2002/06/16)
### I'm posting this cause no one else is posting logs!  So you spam
refresh freaks be happy ;p ###

###
Story:  This about a week before I died, Had used my vellums from a mistake or
twenty in moria, so I wanted to cash in my sapphire for another vellum, so
I asked Macros to help.  On the way he got hit by Duj * dwarf who chased him
so he asked me to meet him tall orc ###

o W S C>whePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Macros               - Shadowed Path
Nazgúm               - A Side Room

o W S C>wA Crude Stone Shelter
A diamond-back rattlesnake is coiled here, ready to strike.
Exits: east, south.

o W S C>sBefore a Stone House
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
A furry, striped raccoon is here, nosing around for some berries or roots.
Exits: north, east.
It is raining.

o W S C>eShadowed Path
Exits: west.

o W S C>
The brush is opened from the other side.

o W S C>
Macros tells you 'me opened'

o W S C>t macros i 1w of brushwhe
Ok.

o W S C>Players in your zone
--------------------
Macros               - Shadowed Path
Nazgúm               - Shadowed Path

o W S C>t macros i hide?Ok.

o W S C>
Macros tells you 'ok wait there'

o W S C>h n-You attempt to hide yourself.

Macros tells you 'nod'

A raccoon has arrived from the west.

Ok.

o W S C>
Macros tells you 'ready'

o W S C>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 30 seconds.
sco
The rain has stopped.

o W S C>391/391 hits, 45/45 mana, and 156/156 moves.

o W S C>
Tong narrates 'fhere is sorcerer??'

o W S C>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the east riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.

* W S C>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves east riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.

o W S C>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the east riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.

* W S C>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves east riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.

o W S C>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the east riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.

* W S C>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves east riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.

o W S C>
Macros has arrived from the east riding a trained horse.

* W S C>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the east riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.

* W S C>
Macros tells you 'now'

### Hhehe well the door is noblock but sure lets rumble! ###

* W S C>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the brush.

* W S C>
Macros swiftly dodges *a Dwarf*'s attempt to cleave him.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* pounds Macros' right arm and tickles it.
Macros tries to pierce *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C>
Macros panics, and attempts to flee.
Macros leaves west riding a trained horse.

* W S C>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves west riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.
Macros has arrived from the west riding a trained horse.

* W S C>back *man*Backstab whom?

* W S C>
Macros begins some strange incantations...
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

* W S C>k *man*
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* approaches Macros, trying to pound him.

* W S C>k *man*
Macros panics, and attempts to flee.
Macros leaves west riding a trained horse.

* W S C>
You strongly pierce *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s left foot and tickle it.

* W S C *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* joins *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s fight.
You're already fighting!
Macros has arrived from the west riding a trained horse.

* W S C *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>k *man*

* W S C *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

* W S C *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
You barely pierce *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s right arm and tickle it.

* W S C *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* pounds your body extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
Macros utters the word 'abrawajf'

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>l
Shadowed Path
A furry, striped raccoon is here, nosing around for some berries or roots.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* is here, riding a warhorse, fighting YOU.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting YOU.
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, riding a trained horse.
You lightly pierce *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s head and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>close brushclose brushIt's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>close brush* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
It's already closed!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

close brushclose brush* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>close brushclose brush
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
Macros utters the words 'diesilla barh'

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Hurt>exa duj
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>close brush
You swiftly dodge *a Dwarf*'s attempt to cleave you.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>close brushclose brushclose brushk *man*close brushclose brush
Macros begins some strange incantations...

* W S C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* cleaves your body and tickles it.

close brushYour head stops stinging.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>close brushIt's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>close brushIt's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>k *man*It's already closed!
Macros utters the word 'yufzbarr'
You lightly pierce *a Dwarf*'s head and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>close brushclose brushIt's already closed!
Macros begins some strange incantations...

* W S C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>close brushYou see nothing special about him.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has some big nasty scratches.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* seems to have:
       A light wound at the right arm.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* is using: 
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
<worn as shield>     a tower shield (used)
<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (brand new)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail shirt (brand new)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of vambraces (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of metal gauntlets (used)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (used)
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a sapphire ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (brand new)
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

* W S C HP:Fine>It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine>close brushIt's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine>It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine>k *man*It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* sends Macros sprawling with a powerful bash.

### I wasn't sure but I guessed the plan was I try to buff the 2 warriors and Macros nukes,
but since they were hit fleeing him and he's now bashed I figured I should try do something ###

* W S C HP:Fine>close brush* W S C HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

close brush* W S C HP:Fine>k *man*close brushIt's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine>draw bowIt's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine>shoot *man*shoot *man*It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine>It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine>It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine>
You try to pierce *Duj the Eriadorian Man*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Wounded Macros:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Wounded Macros:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Wounded Macros:Hurt>shoot *man*It's already closed!
Macros swiftly dodges *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s attempt to pound him.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Wounded Macros:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Wounded Macros:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Wounded Macros:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* joins *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s fight.
It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Wounded Macros:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Wounded Macros:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Wounded Macros:Hurt>back dujIt's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Wounded Macros:Hurt>
You sheathe a black runed dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
You swiftly draw an embellished longbow from across your back.
You try to hit *Duj the Eriadorian Man*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Wounded Macros:Hurt>/-shoot duj\shoot duj|Macros seems to have recovered his senses.

shoot duj/-\shoot duj|/You strongly shoot *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s left arm and tickle it.
Macros panics, and attempts to flee.
Macros leaves west riding a trained horse.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Wounded>\close brush|Macros has arrived from the west riding a trained horse.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* W S C HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>Backstab whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>shoot dujShoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.

*Duj the Eriadorian Man* pounds your left foot extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Wounded>close brush-shoot duj\|shoot duj/*Duj the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.
Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>close brushIt's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine>Shoot whom?
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

* W S C HP:Fine>shoot dujMacros begins some strange incantations...
It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine>close brush-*a Dwarf* cleaves Macros' head.
Macros barely pierces *a Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

*Duj the Eriadorian Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

shoot duj|close brush/shoot duj-*Duj the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* W S C HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>close brushIt's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine>shoot dujShoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine>close brushShoot whom?
Macros panics, and attempts to flee.
Macros leaves west riding a trained horse.

* W S C HP:Fine>shoot dujIt's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine>close brushMacros has arrived from the west riding a trained horse.
Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine>shoot dujShoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>close brushIt's already closed!
Macros leaves west riding a trained horse.

* W S C HP:Fine>shoot dujShoot whom?
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

* W S C HP:Fine>close brushIt's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine>\Macros has arrived from the west riding a trained horse.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

shoot dujYour victim has disappeared!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves west riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.
It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine>close brushShoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>shoot dujIt's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine>close brushShoot whom?
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

* W S C HP:Fine>shoot dujIt's already closed!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* pounds Macros' right foot hard.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* swiftly dodges Macros' attempt to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Fine>close brush/Macros begins some strange incantations...
Macros panics, and attempts to flee.
Macros leaves west riding a trained horse.

shoot duj\close brush*Duj the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves west riding a warhorse.
It's already closed!
Macros has arrived from the west riding a trained horse.

* W S C HP:Fine>shoot dujShoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* tries to cleave Macros, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine>close brushShoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>shoot dujIt's already closed!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.
Macros panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
Macros lightly pierces *a Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Fine>close brush/*Duj the Eriadorian Man* approaches Macros, trying to pound him.

shoot duj-Dizz narrates 'DWARF CRACK'

Macros panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

close brush|shoot dujYou strongly shoot *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s right arm.

* W S C HP:Fine>close brushIt's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine>shoot duj\Macros panics, and attempts to flee.
Macros leaves west riding a trained horse.

close brush/shoot dujYour victim has disappeared!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves west riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.
Macros has arrived from the west riding a trained horse.
It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine>close brushShoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>shoot dujIt's already closed!
Macros opens the brush.

* W S C HP:Fine>Shoot whom?
Macros leaves east riding a trained horse.

o W S C HP:Fine>close brushOk.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

* W S C HP:Fine>shoot duj\close brush|/shoot duj-close brushYour victim has disappeared!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves west riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

o W S C HP:Fine>shoot dujIt's already closed!

o W S C HP:Fine>close brushShoot whom?

o W S C HP:Fine>It's already closed!

o W S C HP:Fine>shoot dujShoot whom?
You bleed from open wounds.

o W S C HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.
It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.
It's already closed!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

* W S C HP:Fine>/shoot duj*Duj the Eriadorian Man* pounds your body extremely hard.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
It's already closed!
You try to hit *Duj the Eriadorian Man*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Wounded>close brush\PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

shoot duj/close brush-You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

shoot duj\|close brush/You flee head over heels.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Before a Stone House
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
Exits: north, east.

o W S C HP:Fine>shoot dujShoot whom?

o W S C HP:Fine>
You don't see any brush here.
Saving Nazgúm.

o W S C HP:Fine>Shoot whom?
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the east riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You don't see any brush here.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
A Crude Stone Shelter
A diamond-back rattlesnake is coiled here, ready to strike.
Exits: east, south.

o W S C HP:Fine>
You don't see any brush here.
You swiftly dodge a rattlesnake's attempt to hit you.
A rattlesnake sinks its fangs into your leg, making you cry out in pain.
The venom enters your body!

o W S C HP:Fine a rattlesnake:Healthy>cha wim 200Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Fine a rattlesnake:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
Before a Stone House
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* is here, riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east.

* W S C HP:Fine>Wimpy set to: 200

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves east riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.

o W S C HP:Fine>shoot dujeShoot whom?

o W S C HP:Fine>shoot dujShadowed Path
A furry, striped raccoon is here, nosing around for some berries or roots.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* is here, riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: (east), west.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves west riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf*'s mount refuses to continue.

* W S C HP:Fine>shoot dujShoot whom?
Macros has arrived from the east riding a trained horse.

* W S C HP:Fine>close brush
Macros closes the brush.

* W S C HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>shoot dujMacros leaves west riding a trained horse.
It's already closed!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.

* W S C HP:Fine>close brush-shoot duj\close brush|Macros has arrived from the west riding a trained horse.

Macros tries to pierce *Duj the Eriadorian Man*, but he parries successfully.
Macros swiftly dodges *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s attempt to pound him.

shoot duj-\*Duj the Eriadorian Man* opens the brush.

Macros closes the brush.
You shoot *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s body extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Fine>It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine>shoot duj-close brush\*a Dwarf* joins *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s fight.
Macros begins some strange incantations...
*a Dwarf* cleaves Macros' right foot.

shoot duj|*Duj the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* W S C HP:Fine>It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine>close brush*a Dwarf* opens the brush.
Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>shoot dujShoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>close brushOk.

* W S C HP:Fine>Shoot whom?
Macros tries to pierce *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine>shoot dujIt's already closed!
*a Dwarf* opens the brush.
Macros panics, and attempts to flee.
Macros leaves west riding a trained horse.

* W S C HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>close brushOk.

* W S C HP:Fine>shoot dujShoot whom?
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.

* W S C HP:Fine>close brush*a Dwarf* opens the brush.
Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine>\shoot duj|Macros has arrived from the west riding a trained horse.

close brushYour victim has disappeared!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves west riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.
It's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>shoot dujIt's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine>close brushShoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>shoot dujIt's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine>close brushShoot whom?
Macros leaves west riding a trained horse.

o W S C HP:Fine>shoot dujIt's already closed!

o W S C HP:Fine>close brushShoot whom?
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

* W S C HP:Fine>shoot dujIt's already closed!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.

* W S C HP:Fine>close brush\|*a Dwarf* opens the brush.
Macros has arrived from the west riding a trained horse.

shoot duj/Macros begins some strange incantations...
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* pounds Macros' body hard.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* swiftly dodges Macros' attempt to pierce him.

close brush-shoot duj\Macros panics, and attempts to flee.
Macros leaves west riding a trained horse.

close brush|Macros has arrived from the west riding a trained horse.

You try to shoot *Duj the Eriadorian Man*, but he parries successfully.
Your attempt to hit *Duj the Eriadorian Man* fails.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Wounded>shoot dujMacros leaves east riding a trained horse.
Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Wounded>close brush\shoot duj|*Duj the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* W S C HP:Fine>close brushIt's already closed!

* W S C HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

* W S C HP:Fine>shoot dujIt's already closed!
Your body trembles as you fight the poison running through your veins.

* W S C HP:Hurt>close brush|*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.

shoot duj/*Duj the Eriadorian Man* opens the brush.

*a Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves east riding a warhorse.

o W S C HP:Hurt>close brushOk.

o W S C HP:Hurt>shoot dujShoot whom?

o W S C HP:Hurt>close brushIt's already closed!

o W S C HP:Hurt>Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Hurt>shoot dujIt's already closed!

o W S C HP:Hurt>Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

o W S C HP:Hurt>Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

o W S C HP:Hurt>Shoot whom?

o W S C HP:Hurt>dra
The brush is opened from the other side.

o W S C HP:Hurt>open brusheback duj*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.
You hang an embellished longbow across your back.
You masterfully draw a black runed dagger, looking very evil-minded.

* W S C HP:Hurt>It's already open!

* W S C HP:Hurt>
Shadowed Path
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: north, south, (west).

* W S C HP:Hurt>
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

Macros has arrived from the north riding a trained horse.

Macros leaves west riding a trained horse.

k duj/* W S C HP:Hurt>open brushYou pierce *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s body hard.
Macros has arrived from the west riding a trained horse.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Wounded>
Macros begins some strange incantations...

* W S C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Wounded>It's already open!

* W S C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Wounded>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* W S C HP:Hurt>open brushIt's already open!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

* W S C HP:Hurt>w
Macros leaves west riding a trained horse.

* W S C HP:Hurt>e
The brush closes quietly.

* W S C HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Hurt>k dujAlas, you cannot go that way...
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves south riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.

o W S C HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o W S C HP:Hurt>k dujsThey aren't here.

o W S C HP:Hurt>k dujHollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

o W S C HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o W S C HP:Hurt>lHollin Road

o W S C HP:Fine>
Macros has arrived from the north riding a trained horse.

* W S C HP:Fine>t macros sighOk.

* W S C HP:Fine>l in quiverquiver (used) : 
seventy-six silver-tipped arrows

* W S C HP:Fine>
Macros smiles viciously.

* W S C HP:Fine>fol macrosYou now follow Macros.

* W S C HP:Fine>gr meMacros giggles.
You leave the group.

* W S C HP:Fine>raiYou raise your hand.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Macros says 'noblock '

* W S C HP:Fine>nodYou nod solemnly.
You are now a member of Macros' group.

* W S C HP:Fine>lHollin Road
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, riding a trained horse.

* W S C HP:Fine>sa he woundedcomm snorts 'he wounded'
Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Macros nods solemnly.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Macros carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

* W S C HP:Fine>sco272/380 hits, 42/42 mana, and 151/151 moves.

* W S C HP:Fine>statOB: 76%, DB: 48%, PB: 92%, Armour: 39%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 2,408,165 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 2,058. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- poison (type: venom).
- panic
- a deep wound at the left foot.
- strength

### hehe well tall orc was a little confusing but fun, we spam over to oie, slowly getting
closer to our target destination vellum ;p ###

Macros leaves south riding a trained horse.
You follow Macros.
Ost-in-Edhil's Gate

* W S C HP:Hurt>
Macros leaves west riding a trained horse.
You follow Macros.
The Crumbled Bridge

* W S C HP:Hurt>gig
Macros leaves west riding a trained horse.
You follow Macros.
Hollin Road

* W S C HP:Hurt>
You giggle.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
Macros begins some strange incantations...

* W S C HP:Hurt>search thorough|You begin to search ...

You feel bolder.

Gauldoth narrates 'bear redied ?'

Macros utters the words 'bfzahp ay bfugtizgg'
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

Macros says 'search'

*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

*Duj the Eriadorian Man* strongly pounds Macros' body.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* swiftly dodges Macros' attempt to pierce him.

k dujMacros begins some strange incantations...

* W S C HP:Hurt>
You try to pierce *Duj the Eriadorian Man*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Wounded Macros:Hurt>open cliff
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Wounded Macros:Hurt>Ok.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Wounded Macros:Hurt>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Wounded Macros:Hurt>
Macros utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Macros
hits him.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves east riding a warhorse.

* W S C HP:Hurt>k duj
You suddenly notice *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*.
*Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>They aren't here.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>k duj
Macros leaves east riding a trained horse.
*Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf* closes the cliff.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* opens the cliff.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the east riding a warhorse.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>open cliff
Macros has arrived from the east riding a trained horse.
*Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
You swiftly dodge *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>k dujIt's already open!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* strongly pounds Macros' body.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
*Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf* closes the cliff.
Macros lightly pierces *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s body and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
* W S C HP:Hurt *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* opens the cliff.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
*Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf* closes the cliff.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves north riding a warhorse.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
Macros leaves east riding a trained horse.
*a Dwarf* opens the cliff.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
Macros has arrived from the east riding a trained horse.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
You try to pierce *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

Macros leaves west riding a trained horse.
You swiftly dodge *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* closes the cliff.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>fuYou flee head over heels.
The Crumbled Bridge
Exits: =east=, =west=.

* W S C HP:Hurt>wAlas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Hurt>
Hollin Road
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
*Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =west=.

* W S C HP:Hurt>e
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the north riding a warhorse.

* W S C HP:Hurt>e
*Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

* W S C HP:Hurt>eThe Crumbled Bridge
Exits: =east=, =west=.
You suddenly notice *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*.
Baalrukh narrates 'anyone spare mda ?'

* W S C HP:Hurt>
*Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Hurt *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>fe
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* pounds your body extremely hard.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
You are already attempting to flee!
You flee head over heels.
Hollin Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, =west=.

* W S C HP:Hurt>eThe Crumbled Bridge
*Ypsilon the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* is here, riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: =east=, =west=.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves west riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.
Ost-in-Edhil's Gate
Exits: =north=, south, =west=.

* W S C HP:Hurt>enAlas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Hurt>eeHollin Road
Exits: =east=, =south=.
Macros tells you 'frozen'

* W S C HP:Hurt>
Hollin Road
A swallow flies high above the ground.
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
A swallow has arrived from the west.

* W S C HP:Hurt>t macros lets go lowdoorwwOk.   ### hehe yes always wanting to trap ;) ###

* W S C HP:Hurt>
Hollin Road
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.
Macros has arrived from the west riding a trained horse.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
Hollin Road
Exits: =east=, =south=.

* W S C HP:Hurt>ee*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the south riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.
Hollin Road
A swallow flies high above the ground.
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

### we go to demon wolves to rest, They all come so we wait some til macros has mana, then
decide to ignore them and go for the vellum scroll anyways, and if they wanna chase let
them! ###


*>eCircle of Stones
Exits: west, [down].
Macros has arrived from the west.
A trained horse has arrived from the west.

*>pick altarstone/Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...
Macros says '98 mana'

open altarstone-\|d/-\l u|/-\|/Macros says '30 down'

The lock finally yields to your skill.

*>Ok.

*>
In an Underground Tomb
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east, (up).
Macros has arrived from above.
A trained horse has arrived from above.

*>The stoneslab is open.

*>close stoneslabOk.

*>pick stoneslab|Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You swiftly dodge a spirit's attempt to hit you.
A spirit swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce it.

* a spirit:Healthy>lIn an Underground Tomb
A spirit is here, fighting YOU.
Macros the Black Númenórean is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Macros joins your fight.
A spirit says 'How dare you dasturb my rest!'
A spirit swiftly dodges Macros' attempt to pierce it.

* a spirit:Healthy>
A spirit tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

* a spirit:Healthy>
A spirit swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce it.

* a spirit:Healthy>l uThe stoneslab is closed.

* a spirit:Healthy>
A spirit swiftly dodges Macros' attempt to pierce it.
You pierce a spirit's right foot hard.

* a spirit:Fine>
You strongly pierce a spirit's left leg and tickle it.

* a spirit:Fine>
A spirit tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

* a spirit:Fine>
Macros strongly pierces a spirit's left foot and tickles it.

* a spirit:Fine>
You pierce a spirit's right arm hard.

* a spirit:Fine>
A spirit tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

* a spirit:Fine>
A spirit swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce it.

* a spirit:Fine>
Macros lightly pierces a spirit's body and tickles it.

* a spirit:Fine>
A spirit swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce it.

* a spirit:Fine>
A spirit tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

* a spirit:Fine>sa we do this carefullycomm snorts 'we do this carefully'
Ok.
Macros tries to pierce a spirit, but it parries successfully.

* a spirit:Fine>
You pierce a spirit's body hard.

* a spirit:Hurt>l
You pierce a spirit's left foot and tickle it.

* a spirit:Hurt>
A spirit tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

* a spirit:Hurt>
In an Underground Tomb
A spirit is here, fighting YOU.
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, fighting a spirit.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.

* a spirit:Hurt>
Macros pierces a spirit's head and tickles it.

* a spirit:Hurt>
Macros nods solemnly.
You pierce a spirit's body hard.

* a spirit:Hurt>
A spirit tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

* a spirit:Hurt>
A spirit swiftly dodges Macros' attempt to pierce it.

* a spirit:Hurt>lIn an Underground Tomb
A spirit is here, fighting YOU.
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, fighting a spirit.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
You strongly pierce a spirit's right foot.

* a spirit:Hurt>
Macros pierces a spirit's left leg.

* a spirit:Hurt>
You pierce a spirit's left leg hard.

* a spirit:Wounded>
A spirit tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

* a spirit:Wounded>
Macros pierces a spirit's body.
A spirit swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce it.

* a spirit:Wounded>
A spirit tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

* a spirit:Wounded>
You pierce a spirit's left arm hard.

* a spirit:Wounded>lIn an Underground Tomb
A spirit is here, fighting YOU.
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, fighting a spirit.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.

* a spirit:Wounded>
A spirit swiftly dodges Macros' attempt to pierce it.

* a spirit:Wounded>
You strongly pierce a spirit's left leg.

* a spirit:Wounded>
A spirit tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

* a spirit:Wounded>lIn an Underground Tomb
A spirit is here, fighting YOU.
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, fighting a spirit.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
You pierce a spirit's body hard and shatter it.

* a spirit:Bad>
Macros strongly pierces a spirit's left foot and shatters it.

* a spirit:Bad>l u
You strongly pierce a spirit's right arm and shatter it.

* a spirit:Bad>The stoneslab is closed.

* a spirit:Bad>
A spirit tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

* a spirit:Bad>
You pierce a spirit's body hard and shatter it.

* a spirit:Awful>
Macros tries to pierce a spirit, but it parries successfully.

* a spirit:Awful>
You pierce a spirit's body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
A spirit is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* a spirit:Dying>
You hear a *click* in a lock.

* a spirit:Dying>
You pierce a spirit's body extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
info Total EXP: %x EXP to Level: %X This is really a genocide...
Your blood freezes as you hear a spirit's death cry.
A spirit disappears into nothing.

*>Total EXP: 64092514 EXP to Level: 2407486 

*>sa hmmMacros says 'oh'
comm snorts 'hmm'
Ok.

*>
You hear a *click* in a lock.

*>
The stoneslab is opened from the other side.

*>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from above.
A warhorse has arrived from above.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.

*>u
Macros leaves up.
A trained horse leaves up.

*>wCircle of Stones
Macros the Black Númenórean is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: west, (down).
The altarstone closes quietly.

*>
Path Through the Trees
The corpse of a Dunlending forester is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Macros has arrived from the east.
A trained horse has arrived from the east.

*>gigYou giggle.

*>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* yells 'wimps'

*>
Dizz narrates 'any orcs in warrens?'

*>sa that was fastcomm snorts 'that was fast'
Ok.

### hehe they came insta ###

*>lPath Through the Trees
The corpse of a Dunlending forester is lying here.
Macros the Black Númenórean is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.

*>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the east.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

*>
Macros says 'you dont protect do you?'

*>w
Macros begins some strange incantations...
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* snores loudly.

*>wNoisy Forest
Exits: north, east, west.
Macros has arrived from the east.
A trained horse has arrived from the east.

*>n*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the east.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
Tall Conifers
A cluster of dark green, feathery fronds flourishes in the shade.
Exits: east, west.
Macros has arrived from the east.
A trained horse has arrived from the east.

*>Alas, you cannot go that way...

*>wnDying Trees
A small animal, all covered in spines, snuffles amongst the undergrowth.
A small animal, all covered in spines, snuffles amongst the undergrowth.
Exits: north, east.
Macros has arrived from the east.
A trained horse has arrived from the east.

*>wSticky Trees
Exits: north, south, west.
Macros has arrived from the south.
A trained horse has arrived from the south.

*>nAmid the Roses
A large beautiful rose bush is blooming here.
Exits: north, east.
Macros has arrived from the east.
A trained horse has arrived from the east.

*>nnnInto the Forest
Exits: north, east, south.
Macros has arrived from the south.
A trained horse has arrived from the south.

*>
Turn in the Trail
Exits: north, east, south.
Macros has arrived from the south.
A trained horse has arrived from the south.

*>nAn Overgrown Trail
Exits: north, east, south.
Macros has arrived from the south.
A trained horse has arrived from the south.

*>nA Shallow Ford
Clusters of slender stems and tall leaves thrive in the mud and shallows.
Exits: north, east, south.
Macros has arrived from the south.
A trained horse has arrived from the south.

*>eWell Worn Path
Exits: north, east, south.
Macros has arrived from the south.
A trained horse has arrived from the south.

*>
Sloping Grassland
Exits: north, east, south.
Macros has arrived from the south.
A trained horse has arrived from the south.

*>
You need to swim to go there.

*>eYou need to swim to go there.

*>n
A trained horse stops following Macros.
Macros picks up a trained horse's reins, and starts riding him.

*>nDesolate Plains
Exits: north, east, south.
Macros has arrived from the south riding a trained horse.

*>eOld Tree on the Plains
A lone hawk soars high above you.
Exits: north, east, south.
Macros has arrived from the south riding a trained horse.

*>eVast Grasslands
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Macros has arrived from the west riding a trained horse.

*>
You need to swim to go there.

*>sa wanna fight them inside?comm snorts 'wanna fight them inside?'
Ok.

### I'm pretty sure we'd win inside so I try to get macros to fight in with me,
of course the risk is his since they will hit flee him ###

*>nVast Grasslands
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Macros has arrived from the south riding a trained horse.

*>
Saving Nazgúm.

*>sa its 2 roomscomm snorts 'its 2 rooms'
Ok.

*>sa i got heal scrollscomm snorts 'i got heal scrolls'
Ok.

*>lVast Grasslands
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, riding a trained horse.

*>
Macros says 'djarf this time we seems the cluless'

*>
Macros says 'assists and shix'

*>lVast Grasslands
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, riding a trained horse.

*>nodYou nod solemnly.

*>lVast Grasslands
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, riding a trained horse.

*>sa we fight them inside?lcomm snorts 'we fight them inside?'
Ok.

*>
Vast Grasslands
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, riding a trained horse.

*>
A hawk has arrived from the west.

*>lMacros ponders life, the universe, and everything.
Vast Grasslands
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, riding a trained horse.
A lone hawk soars high above you.

*>lVast Grasslands
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, riding a trained horse.
A lone hawk soars high above you.
Macros says '1 room?'

*>l macrosMacros the Black is in an excellent condition.

*>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the south riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A cute, bouncing rabbit leaves west.

*>sa its 2 roomscomm snorts 'its 2 rooms'
Ok.

*>sVast Grasslands
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Macros has arrived from the north riding a trained horse.

*>wOld Tree on the Plains
Exits: north, east, south.
Macros has arrived from the east riding a trained horse.

*>sDesolate Plains
Exits: north, east, south.
Macros has arrived from the north riding a trained horse.

*>ssSloping Grassland
Exits: north, east, south.
Macros has arrived from the north riding a trained horse.

*>sWell Worn Path
Exits: north, east, south.
Macros has arrived from the north riding a trained horse.

*>sA Shallow Ford
Clusters of slender stems and tall leaves thrive in the mud and shallows.
Exits: north, east, south.
Macros has arrived from the north riding a trained horse.

*>sAn Overgrown Trail
Exits: north, east, south.
Macros has arrived from the north riding a trained horse.

*>
Turn in the Trail
Exits: north, east, south.
Macros has arrived from the north riding a trained horse.

*>ssInto the Forest
Exits: north, east, south.
Macros has arrived from the north riding a trained horse.

*>sAmid the Roses
A large beautiful rose bush is blooming here.
Exits: north, east.
Macros has arrived from the north riding a trained horse.

*>sMacros says 'try fijht here and see'
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*>eAlas, you cannot go that way...

*>sSticky Trees
A roe deer is standing here, watching the terrain while chewing the vegetation.
Exits: north, south, west.
Macros has arrived from the west riding a trained horse.

*>
Dying Trees
A small animal, all covered in spines, snuffles amongst the undergrowth.
A small animal, all covered in spines, snuffles amongst the undergrowth.
A bear is here, covered with coarse black fur.
Exits: north, east.
Macros has arrived from the north riding a trained horse.

*>eeTall Conifers
A cluster of dark green, feathery fronds flourishes in the shade.
Exits: east, west.
Macros has arrived from the west riding a trained horse.

*>
Noisy Forest
Exits: north, east, west.
Macros has arrived from the west riding a trained horse.

*>eePath Through the Trees
The corpse of a Dunlending forester is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Macros has arrived from the west riding a trained horse.
Macros says 'how they act'

### ok so its decided we fight em above and target the dwarf ###

*>
Circle of Stones
Exits: west, (down).
ACK! Macros didn't follow you, you lost him.

o>wPath Through the Trees
The corpse of a Dunlending forester is lying here.
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*>k *dwarf*They aren't here.

*>statOB: 78%, DB: 52%, PB: 93%, Armour: 39%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 2,407,486 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 2,058. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the left foot.
- strength

*>eqYou are using:
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a soft cloth cap (worn out)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail shirt (brand new)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of leather gloves (worn out)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with some sets of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       an embellished longbow
<worn across back>   a laced quiver
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

*>
Macros says 'dwarf i cast'

*>nodlYou nod solemnly.

*>
Path Through the Trees
The corpse of a Dunlending forester is lying here.
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, riding a trained horse.

*>
Macros says 'they gonna hit me'

*>nodYou nod solemnly.

*>
Baalrukh narrates 'any spare bastard sword :P'

*>l macros
Macros says 'i flee and come back'

*>Macros the Black is in an excellent condition.

*>exa macrosMacros the Black is in an excellent condition.
Macros the Black is using: 
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a twisted crown
<worn on body>       a plain shirt (worn out)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a grey pair of sleeves (used)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of leather gloves (worn out)
<worn on legs>       a brown pair of pants (used)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (battered)
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin

*>lPath Through the Trees
The corpse of a Dunlending forester is lying here.
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, riding a trained horse.

*>t macros got blind?Ok.

*>lPath Through the Trees
The corpse of a Dunlending forester is lying here.
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, riding a trained horse.

*>
Macros tells you 'shake'

*>wheA cute, bouncing rabbit has arrived from the south.
Players in your zone
--------------------
Macros               - Path Through the Trees
Nazgúm               - Path Through the Trees

*>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

*>
Macros tells you 'sleep'

*>l
Macros begins some strange incantations...

*>k *dwarf*Path Through the Trees
The corpse of a Dunlending forester is lying here.
Macros the Black Númenórean is here trying to concentrate, riding a trained
horse.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* is here, riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* pounds your body hard and tickles it.
You try to pierce *Duj the Eriadorian Man*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* cleaves Macros' head and tickles it.
You're already fighting!

* HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>k *dwarf** HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

* HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
You try to pierce *Duj the Eriadorian Man*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>k *dwarf*
You try to pierce *Duj the Eriadorian Man*, but he parries successfully.
You swiftly dodge *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s attempt to pound you.

* HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
You're already fighting!

* HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
Macros utters the words 'diesilla barh'

* HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>statOB: 78%, DB: 52%, PB: 93%, Armour: 39%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 2,407,486 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 2,058. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the left foot.
- strength

* HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
You try to pierce *Duj the Eriadorian Man*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* pounds your body extremely hard and tickles it.

* HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>k *dwarf*
*a Dwarf* cleaves Macros' right arm and tickles it.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
* HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

* HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
A cute, bouncing rabbit leaves north.

* HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
Macros seems to have recovered his senses.
Macros leaves west riding a trained horse.

* HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
Macros has arrived from the west riding a trained horse.

* HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
Macros begins some strange incantations...

* HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
You try to pierce *Duj the Eriadorian Man*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

* HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves north riding a warhorse.

* HP:Fine>
Macros utters the word 'yufzbarr'
Macros throws a fireball at *a Dwarf*, completely enveloping him in flames.
Macros tries to pierce *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Fine>
Macros begins some strange incantations...

* HP:Fine>cha wim 300k *dwarf*Wimpy set to: 300

* HP:Fine>
* HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

* HP:Fine>
Macros utters the word 'yufzbarr'
Macros throws a fireball at *a Dwarf*, completely enveloping him in flames.

k *dwarf** HP:Fine>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the north riding a warhorse.

* HP:Fine>
Macros begins some strange incantations...

*Duj the Eriadorian Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
* HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Macros avoids being bashed by *a Dwarf* who loses his balance and falls.

* HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* leaves south.

* HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
Macros leaves south riding a trained horse.
You pierce *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s right hand hard and tickle it.

* HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>l dwarf
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves south riding a warhorse.

o HP:Fine>
You don't see a dwarf.

o HP:Fine>l dwarfYou don't see a dwarf.

o HP:Fine>l dwarfYou don't see a dwarf.

o HP:Fine>l dwarfYou don't see a dwarf.

o HP:Fine>l dwarfYou don't see a dwarf.

o HP:Fine>l dwarf*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the south riding a warhorse.
You don't see a dwarf.

* HP:Fine>
Macros has arrived from the south riding a trained horse.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* HP:Fine>km
Macros leaves south riding a trained horse.

o HP:Fine>k *man*
They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>l
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.

* HP:Fine>
Path Through the Trees
The corpse of a Dunlending forester is lying here.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* is here, riding a warhorse.
A tall stag has arrived from the south.

* HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves south riding a warhorse.

o HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves north.

o HP:Fine>k *dwarf*nk *dwarf*They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>
Slope in the Trail
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* HP:Fine>k *dwarf**a Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
*a Dwarf* tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves north.

o HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Fine>sneaknOk, you'll try to move silently for a while.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

### dwarf is in total panic ;)  Poor guy he's got no chance now ###

o S HP:Fine>sAt a Corner in the Forest
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: south, west.

o S HP:Fine>wSlope in the Trail
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o S HP:Fine>
Small Bushes
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o S HP:Fine>wSmall Shrubs
Exits: east.

o S HP:Fine>e
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Fine>
Small Bushes
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o S HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Fine>k *dwarf*Macros narrates 'it woudned'

You try to pierce *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
*a Dwarf* tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.

* S HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

* S HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Wounded>k *dwarf*
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

o S HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o S HP:Fine>ek *dwarf*Slope in the Trail
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
A tall stag is here, grazing peacefully.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* S HP:Fine>
You pierce *a Dwarf*'s body hard.

* S HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Bad>
A cute, bouncing rabbit leaves east.

* S HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Bad>k *dwarf*You're already fighting!

* S HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Bad>ttaggDizz narrates 'come cave'
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
*a Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* S HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Bad>draw bowYou sheathe a black runed dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
You swiftly draw an embellished longbow from across your back.
*a Dwarf* cleaves your body hard and tickles it.

* S HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Bad>shoot *dwarf*shoot *dwarf*\|/-*a Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

shoot *dwarf*\|You shoot *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

o S HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

o S HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

o S HP:Fine>shoot *dwarf*w
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Fine>shoot *dwarf*/Your victim has disappeared!
*a Dwarf* leaves south.

o S HP:Fine>
Small Bushes
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Macros leaves east riding a trained horse.

o S HP:Fine>eShoot whom?

o S HP:Fine>sk *dwarf*Slope in the Trail
A tall stag is here, grazing peacefully.
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Macros leaves south riding a trained horse.

o S HP:Fine>
Path Through the Trees
The corpse of a Dunlending forester is lying here.
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* S HP:Fine>Macros leaves north riding a trained horse.

k *dwarf*They aren't here.

o S HP:Fine>track *dwarf*They aren't here.

o S HP:Fine>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Dizz narrates 'come cave'

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o S HP:Fine>narr it awfulsOk.

o S HP:Fine>
Bend in the Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o S HP:Fine>s\Beside the Trail
Exits: north, east, south.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o S HP:Fine>s-Along a High Palisade
Exits: north, west.

w|You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o S HP:Fine>
Forest Bushes
Exits: east, south.

sBaalrukh narrates 'what is ?'
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o S HP:Fine>
Light Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o S HP:Fine>w|Cluster of Tracks
Exits: east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o S HP:Fine>wTracks in the Trees
A gigantic weasel glares at you.
A gigantic weasel glares at you.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

* S HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

o S HP:Fine>shoot *dwarf*Shoot whom?

o S HP:Fine>wshoot *dwarf*
Dizz narrates 'zorks cave'

o S HP:Fine>
Forest Trail
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
*a Dwarf* leaves north.

o S HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

o S HP:Fine>nshoot *dwarf*Rising Path Through the Forest
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

* S HP:Fine>nshoot *dwarf*|/-You shoot *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You hit *a Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
info Total EXP: %x EXP to Level: %XCongratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry.
*a Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

o S HP:Fine>
Off the Trail
A large beautiful rose bush is blooming here.
A fierce boar is here, grunting at you.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
Exits: east, south.

o S HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

o S HP:Fine>Total EXP: 64130235 EXP to Level: 2369765

o S HP:Fine>sRising Path Through the Forest
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: north, east, south.

o S HP:Fine>narr it deadOk.

o S HP:Fine>exa corpsecorpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a set of lock picks
a stone
a water skin
a hunting knife (brand new)
a plain leather belt
a battle axe (brand new)
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a gilded round shield (brand new)
a thin pair of soft leather sleeves (brand new)
a thin pair of leather gloves (brand new)
a pair of soft leather boots (brand new)
a thin pair of soft leather trousers (brand new)
a soft leather cap (brand new)
a thick, soft leather jerkin (brand new)
a red ruby
a silver-tipped arrow
a silver-tipped arrow

o S HP:Fine>draYou hang an embellished longbow across your back.
You masterfully draw a black runed dagger, looking very evil-minded.

o S HP:Fine>reco|You search the surroundings for your arrows...

Macros narrates 'man comes'

You recover two arrows and put them in your quiver.

o S HP:Fine>
Gauldoth narrates 'WTF'
Macros narrates 'do man'

o S HP:Fine>
Baalrukh tells you 'loaded any weapon ?'

o S HP:Fine>
Gauldoth narrates 'MAMMOTH IS IN HALLS ?'

o S HP:Fine>h n-You attempt to hide yourself.

Gauldoth narrates 'what is that ?'

A forest cat has arrived from the north.

A brown fox leaves north.

Ok.

o S HP:Fine>
You feel weaker.

o S HP:Fine>
Gretna narrates 'ouchie mammoth halls'

o S HP:Fine>
Gauldoth narrates 'i mean he is, what happened ?'

o S HP:Fine>
A sable pouch feels lighter.

o S HP:Fine>
Macros narrates 'back altarstone'

o S HP:Fine>exa corpsecorpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a set of lock picks
a stone
a water skin
a hunting knife (brand new)
a plain leather belt
a battle axe (brand new)
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a gilded round shield (brand new)
a thin pair of soft leather sleeves (brand new)
a thin pair of leather gloves (brand new)
a pair of soft leather boots (brand new)
a thin pair of soft leather trousers (brand new)
a soft leather cap (brand new)
a thick, soft leather jerkin (brand new)
a red ruby

o S HP:Fine>get pack corpseYou get a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

o S HP:Fine>get red corpseYou get a red ruby from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

o S HP:Fine>l in packbackpack (carried) : 
a cave-bear fur (used)
a mince-pie
a pair of iron-shod boots (used)
a pair of thin vambraces (brand new)
three pork-pies
a spiked metal helmet (brand new)
a thin metal breastplate (brand new)
a thin pair of greaves (brand new)
a thin pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)

o S HP:Fine>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the south riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Fine>kmk *man*
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* pounds your right hand extremely hard and tickles it.

* S HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>lRising Path Through the Forest
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* is here, riding a warhorse, fighting YOU.

* S HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
You pierce *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s body and tickle it.

* S HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>narr man hereOk.

* S HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
You dodge a bash from *Duj the Eriadorian Man* who loses his balance and
falls.

* S HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* S HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
Dizz narrates 'well 5 zorks still in warrens'

* S HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* S HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>narr trackOk.

* S HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>exa man
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

* S HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
You see nothing special about him.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has a few scratches.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* is using: 
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
<worn as shield>     a tower shield (used)
<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (brand new)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail shirt (brand new)
<worn about body>    a black warg fur (used)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of vambraces (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of metal gauntlets (used)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (used)
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (brand new)
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
You try to pierce *Duj the Eriadorian Man*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
You lightly pierce *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s right hand and tickle it.

* S HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>lRising Path Through the Forest
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* is here, riding a warhorse, fighting YOU.
A forest cat leaves east.
You try to pierce *Duj the Eriadorian Man*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

wim* S HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* pounds your right arm extremely hard.

* S HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
Your head stops stinging.

* S HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>cha mood wim
Ok.

* S HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

* S HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>t macros coming?
You try to pierce *Duj the Eriadorian Man*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>Ok.

* S HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

* S HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>inv
Macros tells you 'nod'

* S HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>l in pack
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* pounds your right leg extremely hard and tickles it.

* S HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

* S HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* sniffs sadly.

* S HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

* S HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
Macros has arrived from the south riding a trained horse.

* S HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

cha wim 200* S HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

* S HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

Macros begins some strange incantations...
Your head stops stinging.

* S HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
You are carrying:
a red ruby
a leather backpack
a pair of snowshoes (brand new)
a small bottle
a stone

* S HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>backpack (carried) : 
a cave-bear fur (used)
a mince-pie
a pair of iron-shod boots (used)
a pair of thin vambraces (brand new)
three pork-pies
a spiked metal helmet (brand new)
a thin metal breastplate (brand new)
a thin pair of greaves (brand new)
a thin pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
You flee head over heels.
Forest Trail
Exits: north, east, south.

o S HP:Fine>Wimpy set to: 200

o S HP:Fine>sFord at a Forest Trail
Exits: north, east, south.

o S HP:Fine>drop packnYou drop the backpack.

o S HP:Fine>nForest Trail
Exits: north, east, south.

o S HP:Fine>k *man*Rising Path Through the Forest
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: north, east, south.

* S HP:Fine>
You strongly pierce *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s left foot and tickle it.

* S HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves south riding a warhorse.

o S HP:Fine>k *man*They aren't here.

o S HP:Fine>k *man*They aren't here.

o S HP:Fine>s
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the south riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Fine>
Forest Trail
Exits: north, east, south.

o S HP:Fine>nk *man*Rising Path Through the Forest
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: north, east, south.

* S HP:Fine>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* gets a thick, soft leather jerkin from the corpse of
*a Dwarf*.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* gets a soft leather cap from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* gets a thin pair of soft leather trousers from the
corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* gets a pair of soft leather boots from the corpse of
*a Dwarf*.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* gets a thin pair of leather gloves from the corpse of
*a Dwarf*.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* gets a thin pair of soft leather sleeves from the
corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* gets a gilded round shield from the corpse of *a
Dwarf*.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* gets a forest green cloak from the corpse of *a
Dwarf*.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* gets a battle axe from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* gets a plain leather belt from the corpse of *a
Dwarf*.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* gets a hunting knife from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* gets a water skin from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* gets a stone from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* gets a set of lock picks from the corpse of *a
Dwarf*.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* gets a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You lightly pierce *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s body and tickle it.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* pounds your left foot extremely hard.

* S HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves east riding a warhorse.

o S HP:Fine>ek *man*On a Meandering Trail
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: north, west.

### I really wanted him to loot, hoping it would fuck his moves so far from safety,
was nice of him to comply ;) ###

* S HP:Fine>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves west riding a warhorse.

They aren't here.
A brown fox has arrived from the north.

o S HP:Fine>nOn a Meandering Trail
A fierce wolverine is here, snarling at you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o S HP:Fine>swOn a Meandering Trail
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: north, west.

o S HP:Fine>
Rising Path Through the Forest
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south.

o S HP:Fine>tr warhorseSaving Nazgúm.
A sable pouch feels lighter.

You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Macros tells you 'icy'

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o S HP:Fine>l in 3.sablepouch (used) : 
two flasks of orkish draught
a short, moist tail

o S HP:Fine>s/Forest Trail
Exits: north, east, south.

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o S HP:Fine>s|Ford at a Forest Trail
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
Exits: north, east, south.

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o S HP:Fine>s-Trail by a Ruined Tower
Exits: north, south.

s|You see some tracks of a warhorse leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o S HP:Fine>
Bend in the Trail
Exits: north, east, south.

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o S HP:Fine>e/Crossing in the Trail
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o S HP:Fine>nThe towerdoor seems to be closed.

o S HP:Fine>t macros he in towerdoorOk.

o S HP:Fine>lCrossing in the Trail

o S HP:Fine>eqYou are using:
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a soft cloth cap (worn out)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail shirt (brand new)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of leather gloves (worn out)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with some sets of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       an embellished longbow
<worn across back>   a laced quiver
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

o S HP:Fine>t macros track meOk.

o S HP:Fine>lCrossing in the Trail

o S HP:Fine>sco287/391 hits, 45/45 mana, and 123/156 moves.

o S HP:Fine>lCrossing in the Trail

o S HP:Fine>statOB: 76%, DB: 52%, PB: 92%, Armour: 39%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 2,369,765 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 2,058. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic

o S HP:Fine>lCrossing in the Trail

o S HP:Fine>ur-use jewelled
You attempt to use the power of the jewelled ring.

whe\The sun slowly rises above the Misty Mountains in the east.

You feel stronger.

* S HP:Fine>Players in your zone
--------------------
Nazgúm               - Crossing in the Trail

* S HP:Fine>lCrossing in the Trail

* S HP:Fine>t macros ?Ok.

* S HP:Fine>grYour group consists of:
     Macros (Head of group)
     Nazgúm

* S HP:Fine>lCrossing in the Trail

* S HP:Fine>
Dizz narrates 'anyone coming warrens?'

* S HP:Fine>infoYou are a male Tarkhnarb Orc.
You are 63 years, 9 months and 16 days old.
You have played 5 months, 18 days and 12 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Nazgúm the whispers in the dark (level 66).
You are five feet one and weigh seven stone and six pounds.
Perception: vision 17, hearing -19, smell -21. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
You are welcome in Goblin Town.
Your equipment weighs sixty-eight pounds. A tad uncomfortable, but no problem.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:7 Wis:6 Dex:18 Con:20 Wil:9 Per:18.
Offensive Bonus: 77%, Dodging Bonus: 52%, Parrying Bonus: 92%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 39%.
You have 291/391 hit, 45/45 mana, and 134/156 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will flee if your hit points go below 200.
You have scored 64,130,235 experience points and you have 573,035 travel
points.
You are one of the greatest chieftains of the forces of the Dark Lord.
You need 2,369,765 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 2,058 gold coins, 10 silver pennies, and 38 copper pennies.
You are speaking Orkish.
You are trying to sneak.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- strength
- novoid
- noquit
- panic

* S HP:Fine>
Macros tells you 'i come me icy'

* S HP:Fine>l nAn old ruined tower rises up before you to the north. It appears to have
once been a watchtower and would probably give a good view of surrounding
plains and forest.
The towerdoor is closed.

* S HP:Fine>whePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Macros               - Trail by a Ruined Tower
Nazgúm               - Crossing in the Trail

* S HP:Fine>l nAn old ruined tower rises up before you to the north. It appears to have
once been a watchtower and would probably give a good view of surrounding
plains and forest.
The towerdoor is closed.

* S HP:Fine>
Macros has arrived from the west riding a trained horse.

* S HP:Fine>t macros what's n?Ok.

* S HP:Fine>lCrossing in the Trail
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, riding a trained horse.

* S HP:Fine>
Macros tells you '3 rooms'

* S HP:Fine>
Macros tells you '1 door'

* S HP:Fine>
Macros tells you 'some undeads'

* S HP:Fine>t macros any mobs?Ok.

* S HP:Fine>
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.

* S HP:Fine>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the north.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Fine>t macros no 
Macros tells you 'nod'

* S HP:Fine>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves north.
A warhorse leaves north.

* S HP:Fine>k *man*Ok.

* S HP:Fine>
The towerdoor closes quietly.

* S HP:Fine>They aren't here.

* S HP:Fine>t macros any puke mobs?Ok.

* S HP:Fine>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* yells 'and ?'

* S HP:Fine>l nAn old ruined tower rises up before you to the north. It appears to have
once been a watchtower and would probably give a good view of surrounding
plains and forest.
The towerdoor is closed.

* S HP:Fine>wheMacros tells you 'shake'
Players in your zone
--------------------
Macros               - Crossing in the Trail
Nazgúm               - Crossing in the Trail

* S HP:Fine>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* yells 'am i too scary ?'

### well unfortunately I have no clue what's inside that tower ;p ###

* S HP:Fine>
You feel bolder.

* S HP:Fine>
Macros tells you 'wait some'

* S HP:Fine>
Macros carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

* S HP:Fine>open towerdoorOk.

* S HP:Fine>scou n
Macros tells you 'wanna scout?'

* S HP:Fine>
You quietly scout northwards...

Macros tells you 'i spam open'
Ruined Tower
A battle axe is lying on the ground.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
A set of tools, wrapped in black leather, lies here.
A soft leather cap is on the ground.
A little stone lies on the ground.
A thick, soft leather jerkin is on the ground.
A pair of thin leather gloves are lying here.
A thin pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
A thin pair of soft leather pants are lying here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.

The towerdoor closes quietly.

You stop scouting.

* S HP:Fine>
Macros opens the towerdoor.

* S HP:Fine>lCrossing in the Trail
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, riding a trained horse.

* S HP:Fine>
The towerdoor closes quietly.

* S HP:Fine>
Macros opens the towerdoor.

* S HP:Fine>drop macros
The day has begun. You feel so weak under the cruel light!

* S HP:Fine>Macros stops following you.

* S HP:Fine>sa i sneak incomm snorts 'i sneak in'
Ok.

* S HP:Fine>lCrossing in the Trail
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, riding a trained horse.

* S HP:Fine>swimOk, from now you'll try to swim.

* W S HP:Fine>climbOk, from now you'll climb if necessary.

* W S C HP:Fine>l nAn old ruined tower rises up before you to the north. It appears to have
once been a watchtower and would probably give a good view of surrounding
plains and forest.
The towerdoor is open.

* W S C HP:Fine>lCrossing in the Trail
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, riding a trained horse.

* W S C HP:Fine>nYou feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Ruined Tower
A battle axe is lying on the ground.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
A set of tools, wrapped in black leather, lies here.
A soft leather cap is on the ground.
A little stone lies on the ground.
A thick, soft leather jerkin is on the ground.
A pair of thin leather gloves are lying here.
A thin pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
A thin pair of soft leather pants are lying here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: *(south)*, up.
Aha, you have found your victim!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>h qNo way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>f*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.
You flee head over heels.
Top of the Ruined Tower
Exits: down.

* W S C HP:Fine>dsRuined Tower
A battle axe is lying on the ground.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
A set of tools, wrapped in black leather, lies here.
A soft leather cap is on the ground.
A little stone lies on the ground.
A thick, soft leather jerkin is on the ground.
A pair of thin leather gloves are lying here.
A thin pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
A thin pair of soft leather pants are lying here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [south], up.

* W S C HP:Fine>The towerdoor seems to be closed.
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.

* W S C HP:Fine>open towerdoor
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.

* W S C HP:Fine>s
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves up.
A warhorse leaves up.

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from above.
A warhorse has arrived from above.
It's already open!

* W S C HP:Fine>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Crossing in the Trail
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: (north), *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W S C HP:Fine>s
The towerdoor closes quietly.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Along a Stale Trail
The wild ox seems ready to charge you.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W S C HP:Fine>nCrossing in the Trail
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: (north), *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W S C HP:Fine>t macros just him i seeOk.

* W S C HP:Fine>
* W S C HP:Fine>lCrossing in the Trail
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, riding a trained horse.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Macros nods solemnly.

* W S C HP:Fine>l nAn old ruined tower rises up before you to the north. It appears to have
once been a watchtower and would probably give a good view of surrounding
plains and forest.
The towerdoor is open.

* W S C HP:Fine>nsYou feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Ruined Tower
A battle axe is lying on the ground.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
A set of tools, wrapped in black leather, lies here.
A soft leather cap is on the ground.
A little stone lies on the ground.
A thick, soft leather jerkin is on the ground.
A pair of thin leather gloves are lying here.
A thin pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
A thin pair of soft leather pants are lying here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: *(south)*, up.

* W S C HP:Fine>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Crossing in the Trail
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: (north), *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W S C HP:Fine>nh qYou feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Ruined Tower
A battle axe is lying on the ground.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
A set of tools, wrapped in black leather, lies here.
A soft leather cap is on the ground.
A little stone lies on the ground.
A thick, soft leather jerkin is on the ground.
A pair of thin leather gloves are lying here.
A thin pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
A thin pair of soft leather pants are lying here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: *(south)*, up.
Macros tells you 'checked under exit d?'

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.
You swiftly dodge *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s attempt to pound you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>fThe towerdoor is opened from the other side.
You flee head over heels.
Top of the Ruined Tower
Exits: down.

* W S C HP:Fine>dsRuined Tower
A battle axe is lying on the ground.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
A set of tools, wrapped in black leather, lies here.
A soft leather cap is on the ground.
A little stone lies on the ground.
A thick, soft leather jerkin is on the ground.
A pair of thin leather gloves are lying here.
A thin pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
A thin pair of soft leather pants are lying here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: *(south)*, up.

* W S C HP:Fine>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Crossing in the Trail
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: (north), *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W S C HP:Fine>t macros what's exit d?Ok.

* W S C HP:Fine>lCrossing in the Trail
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, riding a trained horse.

* W S C HP:Fine>
The towerdoor closes quietly.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Macros opens the towerdoor.

* W S C HP:Fine>
The towerdoor closes quietly.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Macros opens the towerdoor.

* W S C HP:Fine>
The towerdoor closes quietly.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Macros opens the towerdoor.

* W S C HP:Fine>
The towerdoor closes quietly.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Macros opens the towerdoor.
The towerdoor closes quietly.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Macros opens the towerdoor.
The towerdoor closes quietly.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Macros opens the towerdoor.
The towerdoor closes quietly.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Macros opens the towerdoor.
The towerdoor closes quietly.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Macros opens the towerdoor.

* W S C HP:Fine>t macros whats exit dOk.

* W S C HP:Fine>lCrossing in the Trail
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, riding a trained horse.

* W S C HP:Fine>
Macros tells you 'exa d'

* W S C HP:Fine>nMacros tells you 'forgot exit name'
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Ruined Tower
A battle axe is lying on the ground.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
A set of tools, wrapped in black leather, lies here.
A soft leather cap is on the ground.
A little stone lies on the ground.
A thick, soft leather jerkin is on the ground.
A pair of thin leather gloves are lying here.
A thin pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
A thin pair of soft leather pants are lying here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: *(south)*, up.

* W S C HP:Fine>exa d
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.
You swiftly dodge *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s attempt to pound you.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>sA large amount of rubble and debris is scattered across the tower floor.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* opens the rubble.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>oprn rubble
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>The towerdoor is opened from the other side.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.
You lightly pierce *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s body and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>scou d
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>fu
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>The towerdoor is opened from the other side.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* pounds your right foot very hard and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>u
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.
You flee head over heels.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Crossing in the Trail
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: (north), *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W S C HP:Fine>
The towerdoor closes quietly.

* W S C HP:Fine>Macros opens the towerdoor.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Fine>
The towerdoor closes quietly.
Macros opens the towerdoor.

* W S C HP:Fine>
The towerdoor closes quietly.

* W S C HP:Fine>nThe towerdoor seems to be closed.

* W S C HP:Fine>scou dAlas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Fine>lCrossing in the Trail
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, riding a trained horse.

* W S C HP:Fine>open towerdoornOk.

* W S C HP:Fine>
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Ruined Tower
A battle axe is lying on the ground.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
A set of tools, wrapped in black leather, lies here.
A soft leather cap is on the ground.
A little stone lies on the ground.
A thick, soft leather jerkin is on the ground.
A pair of thin leather gloves are lying here.
A thin pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
A thin pair of soft leather pants are lying here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: *(south)*, up.

* W S C HP:Fine>scou d
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* pounds your head extremely hard.
You barely pierce *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s left arm and tickle it.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
You try to pierce *Duj the Eriadorian Man*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>open rubble
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>Ok.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>duNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.
You try to pierce *Duj the Eriadorian Man*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>du
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>The towerdoor is opened from the other side.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>u*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>u
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.
You try to pierce *Duj the Eriadorian Man*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>l d
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>A large amount of rubble and debris is scattered across the tower floor.
The rubble is open.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>u
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>f
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>uYou flee head over heels.
Top of the Ruined Tower
Exits: down.

* W S C HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Fine>udAlas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Fine>dRuined Tower
A battle axe is lying on the ground.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
A set of tools, wrapped in black leather, lies here.
A soft leather cap is on the ground.
A little stone lies on the ground.
A thick, soft leather jerkin is on the ground.
A pair of thin leather gloves are lying here.
A thin pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
A thin pair of soft leather pants are lying here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
u*Duj the Eriadorian Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: *(south)*, up, (down).

* W S C HP:Fine>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.
Dusty Cellar
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A shadow suddenly leaves its place on the wall, trying to reach your neck.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: (up).

* W S C HP:Fine>
Ruined Tower
A battle axe is lying on the ground.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
A set of tools, wrapped in black leather, lies here.
A soft leather cap is on the ground.
A little stone lies on the ground.
A thick, soft leather jerkin is on the ground.
A pair of thin leather gloves are lying here.
A thin pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
A thin pair of soft leather pants are lying here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: *(south)*, up, (down).

* W S C HP:Fine>s
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Fine *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>f
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* pounds your body very hard and tickles it.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>u
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>The towerdoor is opened from the other side.
You flee head over heels.
Top of the Ruined Tower
Exits: down.

* W S C HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Hurt>sdAlas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Hurt>
Ruined Tower
A battle axe is lying on the ground.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
A set of tools, wrapped in black leather, lies here.
A soft leather cap is on the ground.
A little stone lies on the ground.
A thick, soft leather jerkin is on the ground.
A pair of thin leather gloves are lying here.
A thin pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
A thin pair of soft leather pants are lying here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: *(south)*, up, (down).

* W S C HP:Hurt>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>l s
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.
You swiftly dodge *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s attempt to pound you.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>The towerdoor is closed.
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.
You try to pierce *Duj the Eriadorian Man*, but he parries successfully.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>l d
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.
A large amount of rubble and debris is scattered across the tower floor.
The rubble is open.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>close rubble
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>f
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Top of the Ruined Tower
Exits: down.

* W S C HP:Hurt>dsRuined Tower
A battle axe is lying on the ground.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
A set of tools, wrapped in black leather, lies here.
A soft leather cap is on the ground.
A little stone lies on the ground.
A thick, soft leather jerkin is on the ground.
A pair of thin leather gloves are lying here.
A thin pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
A thin pair of soft leather pants are lying here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: *(south)*, up.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W S C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>f
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.

* W S C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>sThe towerdoor is opened from the other side.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.
You flee head over heels.
Top of the Ruined Tower
Exits: down.

* W S C HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W S C HP:Hurt>dsRuined Tower
A battle axe is lying on the ground.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
A set of tools, wrapped in black leather, lies here.
A soft leather cap is on the ground.
A little stone lies on the ground.
A thick, soft leather jerkin is on the ground.
A pair of thin leather gloves are lying here.
A thin pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
A thin pair of soft leather pants are lying here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: *(south)*, up.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Crossing in the Trail
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: (north), *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
The towerdoor closes quietly.

* W S C HP:Hurt>sa just him
Macros opens the towerdoor.
The towerdoor closes quietly.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
Macros opens the towerdoor.
The towerdoor closes quietly.

* W S C HP:Hurt>Macros opens the towerdoor.
comm snorts 'just him'
The towerdoor closes quietly.

Macros opens the towerdoor.
Ok.

* W S C HP:Hurt>sa lets entercomm snorts 'lets enter'
Ok.

* W S C HP:Hurt>lCrossing in the Trail
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, riding a trained horse.

* W S C HP:Hurt>wim
Macros nods solemnly.

* W S C HP:Hurt>lcha mood wim
Ok.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
Macros dismounts from a trained horse, and stops riding him.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
Crossing in the Trail
Macros the Black Númenórean is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
Dûnir narrates 'lol a large bat sensed my stab :('

* W S C HP:Hurt>
Macros begins some strange incantations...

* W S C HP:Hurt>
The towerdoor closes quietly.

* W S C HP:Hurt>beckYou order everyone to follow at once.

* W S C HP:Hurt>
Macros utters the word 'ghafz'

* W S C HP:Hurt>sneakYou stop sneaking.

* W C HP:Hurt>
Baalrukh tells you 'got time for a moria question ?'

* W C HP:Hurt>l nAn old ruined tower rises up before you to the north. It appears to have
once been a watchtower and would probably give a good view of surrounding
plains and forest.
The towerdoor is closed.

* W C HP:Hurt>
Macros starts following you.

* W C HP:Hurt>sa block when we in?comm snorts 'block when we in?'
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt>search thorough|You begin to search ...

* W C HP:Hurt>
Macros says 'ok'

* W C HP:Hurt>open towerdoornOk.

* W C HP:Hurt>k *man*You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Ruined Tower
A battle axe is lying on the ground.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
A set of tools, wrapped in black leather, lies here.
A soft leather cap is on the ground.
A little stone lies on the ground.
A thick, soft leather jerkin is on the ground.
A pair of thin leather gloves are lying here.
A thin pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
A thin pair of soft leather pants are lying here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: *(south)*, up.
Macros has arrived from the south.

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorMacros says 'wait'
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>close towerdoorOk.

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* eats a lembas wafer.

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>close towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>close towerdoorIt's already closed!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves up.

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorclose towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>k *man*close towerdoor*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from above.
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoor* W C HP:Hurt>
Macros swiftly dodges *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s attempt to pound him.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* swiftly dodges Macros' attempt to pierce him.

close towerdoor* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorclose towerdoor
Macros says ''low mana'
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* opens the rubble.

### ok so healthy well equiped warrior vs hurt thief * low mana bn ;)  Ok well everyone
wants to call me a warrior anyways, so puke warrior vs orc warrior * bn, of course we
win ;p ###

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoor
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* opens the towerdoor.

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorOk.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* opens the towerdoor.

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorOk.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* opens the towerdoor.

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorclose towerdoorOk.
Macros begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorclose towerdoor*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the rubble.
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorIt's already closed!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves up.

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorclose towerdoorIt's already closed!
Macros leaves up.

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorclose towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorIt's already closed!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from above.

* W C HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorclose towerdoorIt's already closed!
Macros has arrived from above.

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoor*Duj the Eriadorian Man* swiftly dodges Macros' attempt to pierce him.
It's already closed!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* pounds Macros' body and tickles it.

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoork *man*close towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>Macros begins some strange incantations...
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorclose towerdoorIt's already closed!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves up.

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoor*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from above.
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoor*Duj the Eriadorian Man* approaches Macros, trying to pound him.
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorclose towerdoorMacros begins some strange incantations...
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorclose towerdoor*Duj the Eriadorian Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy Macros:Fine>close towerdoorclose towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy Macros:Fine>close towerdoorIt's already closed!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* pounds Macros' right hand and tickles it.

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy Macros:Fine>close towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy Macros:Fine>close towerdoorclose towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy Macros:Fine>close towerdoorclose towerdoorIt's already closed!
Macros begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy Macros:Fine>close towerdoorIt's already closed!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves up.

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorclose towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorclose towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>k *man*close towerdoorMacros leaves up.
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoor*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from above.
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorMacros has arrived from above.
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorIt's already closed!
Macros begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorIt's already closed!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves up.
A warhorse leaves up.

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorclose towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorIt's already closed!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from above.
A warhorse has arrived from above.

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorIt's already closed!
Macros swiftly dodges *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s attempt to pound him.
Macros tries to pierce *Duj the Eriadorian Man*, but he parries successfully.

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorclose towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorclose towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorIt's already closed!
Macros panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorclose towerdoor* W C HP:Hurt>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

* W C HP:Hurt>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves up.

close towerdoor* W C HP:Hurt>
Macros leaves up.

* W C HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorclose towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>It's already closed!
Saving Nazgúm.

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>Dizz narrates 'seems zorks left warrens'
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>open towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>It's already closed!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from above.

* W C HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorIt's already closed!
Macros has arrived from above.

* W C HP:Hurt>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves up.
A warhorse leaves up.
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>Macros leaves up.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from above.
A warhorse has arrived from above.
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt>Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>
Macros has arrived from above.

### Alright well i spam closed like mad waiting for macros to block but it didn't happen, and it
seems Duj doesn't want to leave anyways, so lets hunt ###

* W C HP:Hurt>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves up.
A warhorse leaves up.

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoor
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from above.
A warhorse has arrived from above.

* W C HP:Hurt>Macros leaves up.
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoor
Macros has arrived from above.

* W C HP:Hurt>k *man*It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoor*Duj the Eriadorian Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* swiftly dodges Macros' attempt to pierce him.
You swiftly dodge *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s attempt to pound you.

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>close towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>Macros begins some strange incantations...
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>close towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves up.

* W C HP:Hurt>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from above.

* W C HP:Hurt>open rubble
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* approaches Macros, trying to pound him.

* W C HP:Hurt>Ok.
Macros begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Hurt>
* W C HP:Hurt>k *man*close towerdoor* W C HP:Hurt>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

close towerdoor* W C HP:Hurt>
Macros utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
Macros burns *Duj the Eriadorian Man*.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* tries to pound Macros, but he parries successfully.

l d* W C HP:Hurt>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves down.

* W C HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoor*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from below.
A large amount of rubble and debris is scattered across the tower floor.
The rubble is open.

* W C HP:Hurt>close rubbleIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close rubbleIt's already closed!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the rubble.

* W C HP:Hurt>open rubblek *man*It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* strongly pounds Macros' left leg and tickles it.
It's already closed!
Macros begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Hurt>Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt>close rubble* W C HP:Hurt>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

k *man** W C HP:Hurt>
Macros utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
Macros burns *Duj the Eriadorian Man*.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* swiftly dodges Macros' attempt to pierce him.

*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the rubble.

* W C HP:Hurt>k *man*It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>
You barely pierce *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s left leg and tickle it.

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine Macros:Fine>open rubblek *man*You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine Macros:Fine>Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine Macros:Fine>k *man*You're already fighting!
You barely pierce *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s left leg and tickle it.

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine Macros:Fine>
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine Macros:Fine>open rubblek *man*It's already open!

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine Macros:Fine>k *man*You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine Macros:Fine>
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine Macros:Fine>
Macros pierces *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s left foot hard.

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Fine Macros:Fine>
Macros begins some strange incantations...
You lightly pierce *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s body and tickle it.

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Hurt Macros:Fine>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* sends Macros sprawling with a powerful bash.

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Hurt Macros:Fine>ce sclose exit s
It's already closed!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* pounds Macros' right arm hard.

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Hurt Macros:Fine>ce s
You barely pierce *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s left leg and tickle it.

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Hurt Macros:Fine>close exit s
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Hurt Macros:Fine>draw bowshoot *man*You sheathe a black runed dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
You swiftly draw an embellished longbow from across your back.

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Hurt Macros:Fine>shoot *man*-\|shoot *man*/-\|*Duj the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves up.

* W C HP:Hurt>Shoot whom?

* W C HP:Hurt>Shoot whom?

* W C HP:Hurt>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from above.

* W C HP:Hurt>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* strongly pounds Macros' body.

* W C HP:Hurt>k *man**Duj the Eriadorian Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to hit him.

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Hurt Macros:Fine>shoot *man*shoot *man*\Macros seems to have recovered his senses.

shoot *man*/-*Duj the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves down.

* W C HP:Hurt>Shoot whom?

* W C HP:Hurt>Shoot whom?

* W C HP:Hurt>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from below.

* W C HP:Hurt>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the rubble.

* W C HP:Hurt>shoot *man*
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* approaches Macros, trying to pound him.

* W C HP:Hurt>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* swiftly dodges Macros' attempt to pierce him.

shoot *man*\Macros begins some strange incantations...

shoot *man*|/-*Duj the Eriadorian Man* pounds Macros' right hand hard.

*Duj the Eriadorian Man* opens the rubble.

*Duj the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

* W C HP:Hurt>shoot *man*\shoot *man*|/*Duj the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves down.

* W C HP:Hurt>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

* W C HP:Hurt>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from below.

shoot *man*/-*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the rubble.

Your victim has disappeared!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves up.
A warhorse leaves up.

* W C HP:Hurt>Shoot whom?

* W C HP:Hurt>Shoot whom?

* W C HP:Hurt>Shoot whom?

* W C HP:Hurt>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

* W C HP:Hurt>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

* W C HP:Hurt>l s
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from above.
A warhorse has arrived from above.

* W C HP:Hurt>Macros swiftly dodges *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s attempt to pound him.
The towerdoor is closed.
Macros tries to pierce *Duj the Eriadorian Man*, but he parries successfully.

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorclose towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* sends Macros sprawling with a powerful bash.

* W C HP:Hurt>t macros block s?Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt>shoot *man*shoot *man*\You feel bolder.

shoot *man*/-\You shoot *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s right hand extremely hard.

* W C HP:Hurt>shoot *man*/*Duj the Eriadorian Man* opens the towerdoor.

*Duj the Eriadorian Man* tries to pound Macros, but he parries successfully.

shoot *man*\|*Duj the Eriadorian Man* closes the towerdoor.

You shoot *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s right leg extremely hard.

* W C HP:Hurt>\shoot *man*|shoot *man*/*Duj the Eriadorian Man* snores loudly.

shoot *man*\|You shoot *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s right leg extremely hard.

* W C HP:Hurt>-\|Macros seems to have recovered his senses.

Macros tells you 'out of mana'
Macros tries to pierce *Duj the Eriadorian Man*, but he parries successfully.

ce sYou shoot *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s left leg extremely hard.

* W C HP:Hurt>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* pounds Macros' right leg and tickles it.

ce s-\*Duj the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves up.

* W C HP:Hurt>Shoot whom?

* W C HP:Hurt>Shoot whom?

* W C HP:Hurt>ce sShoot whom?

* W C HP:Hurt>shoot *man**Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from above.
close exit s
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>Macros begins some strange incantations...
close exit s
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>close exit s
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>shoot *man*-\shoot *man*|*Duj the Eriadorian Man* gets a thick, soft leather jerkin.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* gets a soft leather cap.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* gets a thin pair of soft leather trousers.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* gets a pair of soft leather boots.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* gets a thin pair of leather gloves.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* gets a thin pair of soft leather sleeves.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* gets a set of lock picks.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* gets a stone.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* gets a water skin.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* gets a battle axe.

Macros utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Macros
hits him.
Macros lightly pierces *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s body and tickles it.

shoot *man*\|/You shoot *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Hurt>\shoot *man*|/shoot *man*-*Duj the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves up.

* W C HP:Hurt>Shoot whom?

* W C HP:Hurt>Shoot whom?

* W C HP:Hurt>Shoot whom?

* W C HP:Hurt>Shoot whom?
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from above.

* W C HP:Hurt>ce s
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* opens the towerdoor.

* W C HP:Hurt>ce sclose exit s
Ok.
Macros begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Hurt>ce sclose exit s
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>k *man*close exit s
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* opens the towerdoor.
You barely hit *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s left foot and tickle it.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* pounds your right foot extremely hard.

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Bad>ce s
Macros utters the words 'diesilla barh'

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Awful>ce s
Macros closes the towerdoor.

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Awful>close exit s
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Awful>close exit s
It's already closed!
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* leaves up.

* W C HP:Hurt>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

* W C HP:Hurt>t macros block s?t macros block s?Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt>
You seem to be repeating yourself today.

* W C HP:Hurt>dra
Macros tells you 'icy'

* W C HP:Hurt>k *man*You hang an embellished longbow across your back.
You masterfully draw a black runed dagger, looking very evil-minded.
Macros tells you 'icy'

* W C HP:Hurt>
Macros leaves up.

* W C HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

* W C HP:Hurt>k *man*k *man*They aren't here.

* W C HP:Hurt>k *man*k *man*They aren't here.

* W C HP:Hurt>They aren't here.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from above.

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorclose towerdoorYou lightly pierce *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s left hand and shatter it.

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Awful>close towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Awful>k *man*Macros has arrived from above.
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Awful>Macros begins some strange incantations...
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Awful>close towerdoorclose towerdoorYou're already fighting!

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Awful>close towerdoorclose towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Awful>close towerdoork *man*It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Awful>close towerdoorIt's already closed!
Macros utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

* W C HP:Hurt *Duj the Eriadorian Man*:Dying>close towerdoorIt's already closed!
You pierce *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
info Total EXP: %x EXP to Level: %XCongratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Duj the Eriadorian Man*'s death cry.
*Duj the Eriadorian Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

* W C HP:Hurt>close towerdoorIt's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

* W C HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>Total EXP: 64230235 EXP to Level: 2269765

* W C HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Hurt>exa corpsecorpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a fragrant-smelling bag
a stone
a gem-inlaid knife (brand new)
a sable pouch
a water skin
a broad silver belt
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a black warg fur (used)
a tower shield (used)
a shining pair of vambraces (brand new)
a thin pair of metal gauntlets (used)
a pair of iron-shod boots (used)
a pair of plate greaves (brand new)
a blood-encrusted helm (brand new)
a fine chain mail shirt (brand new)
a red ruby
a sapphire ring
an engraved broadsword (brand new)
a gilded round shield (brand new)
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a plain leather belt
a hunting knife (brand new)
a silver-tipped arrow
a silver-tipped arrow
a silver-tipped arrow
a silver-tipped arrow
a thick, soft leather jerkin (brand new)
a soft leather cap (brand new)
a thin pair of soft leather trousers (brand new)
a pair of soft leather boots (brand new)
a thin pair of leather gloves (brand new)
a thin pair of soft leather sleeves (brand new)
a set of lock picks
a stone
a water skin
a battle axe (brand new)
a silver-tipped arrow

* W C HP:Hurt>reco-You search the surroundings for your arrows...

Macros tells you 'no rush :)'

You recover five arrows and put them in your quiver.

* W C HP:Hurt>
Macros opens the towerdoor.

* W C HP:Hurt>t macros :)
Macros leaves south.

* W C HP:Hurt>lOk.

* W C HP:Hurt>sRuined Tower
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.

* W C HP:Hurt>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Crossing in the Trail
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: (north), *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W C HP:Hurt>nYou feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Ruined Tower
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: *(south)*, up.
ACK! Macros didn't follow you, you lost him.
Macros tells you 'reg'

* W C HP:Hurt>drag corpseYou grasp the corpse and start dragging it.

* W C HP:Hurt>
Afral narrates 'hhere can I find lantern near noc?'

* W C HP:Hurt>sYou blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Crossing in the Trail
Macros the Black Númenórean is here searching for something, riding a trained
horse.
Exits: (north), *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W C HP:Hurt>
You struggle to pull the corpse with you.

* W C HP:Hurt>drag
Macros tells you 'icy hurt'

* W C HP:Hurt>lYou stop dragging the corpse.

* W C HP:Hurt>
Crossing in the Trail
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, riding a trained horse.

* W C HP:Hurt>
Macros tells you 'no arm'

* W C HP:Hurt>exa corpsecorpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a fragrant-smelling bag
a stone
a gem-inlaid knife (brand new)
a sable pouch
a water skin
a broad silver belt
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a black warg fur (used)
a tower shield (used)
a shining pair of vambraces (brand new)
a thin pair of metal gauntlets (used)
a pair of iron-shod boots (used)
a pair of plate greaves (brand new)
a blood-encrusted helm (brand new)
a fine chain mail shirt (brand new)
a red ruby
a sapphire ring
an engraved broadsword (brand new)
a gilded round shield (brand new)
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a plain leather belt
a hunting knife (brand new)
a thick, soft leather jerkin (brand new)
a soft leather cap (brand new)
a thin pair of soft leather trousers (brand new)
a pair of soft leather boots (brand new)
a thin pair of leather gloves (brand new)
a thin pair of soft leather sleeves (brand new)
a set of lock picks
a stone
a water skin
a battle axe (brand new)

* W C HP:Hurt>search thorough-You begin to search ...

get pack corpse\|/-\|get shirt corpse/-Macros gets a fine chain mail shirt from the corpse of *a Man*.

You didn't find anyone.

* W C HP:Hurt>
You get a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Man*.

* W C HP:Hurt>
You can't find a shirt in the corpse.

* W C HP:Hurt>
* W C HP:Hurt>l in packbackpack (carried) : 
a black scroll
a fine grey cloak (brand new)
three flasks of orkish draught
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a pair of snowshoes (brand new)
a purple scroll
five receipts
three silver-tipped arrows
a twisted rock fragment
a vellum scroll

* W C HP:Hurt>sa LOLsearch thoroughcomm snorts 'LOL'
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt>
You begin to search ...

* W C HP:Hurt>get all.scroll packYou get a purple scroll from a leather backpack.
You get a vellum scroll from a leather backpack.
You get a black scroll from a leather backpack.

* W C HP:Hurt>
Miler narrates 'hello'

* W C HP:Hurt>get rock packYou get a twisted rock fragment from a leather backpack.

* W C HP:Hurt>sa LOLsearch thoroughcomm snorts 'LOL'
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt>
You begin to search ...

sa he died with those|/-l* W C HP:Hurt>comm snorts 'he died with those'
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt>
Crossing in the Trail
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, riding a trained horse.

* W C HP:Hurt>search thorough-You begin to search ...

Macros nods solemnly.

* W C HP:Hurt>
Macros says 'nice'

* W C HP:Hurt>get shining corpseYou get a shining pair of vambraces from the corpse of *a Man*.

* W C HP:Hurt>search thorough\You begin to search ...

Macros says 'searcv i reg for armour'

get tower corpse\|l* W C HP:Hurt>Macros says 'so i live stab'
You get a tower shield from the corpse of *a Man*.

* W C HP:Hurt>search thoroughCrossing in the Trail
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, riding a trained horse.

* W C HP:Hurt>
You begin to search ...

Macros begins some strange incantations...

sa i searching\|/-Macros utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'

You didn't find anyone.

* W C HP:Hurt>comm snorts 'i searching'
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt>
Macros says 'ah well never mind'

* W C HP:Hurt>lCrossing in the Trail
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, riding a trained horse.

* W C HP:Hurt>
You begin to search ...

Macros says 'we loot and go reg'

get sable corpse|/-l* W C HP:Hurt>You get a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Man*.

* W C HP:Hurt>
Crossing in the Trail
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Macros the Black Númenórean is here, riding a trained horse.

* W C HP:Hurt>search thorough-You begin to search ...

gc/* W C HP:Hurt>get all.coins all.corpse
You get a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Man*.
There was 87 gold coins, 5 silver pennies, and 81 copper pennies.

* W C HP:Hurt>l in 4.sablesearch thoroughpouch (carried) : 
a die
three jewelled rings
a ruby ring
two small pouches


* W C HP:Hurt>sa lets move
Mammoth narrates 'its elian'

* W C HP:Hurt>search thoroughcomm snorts 'lets move'
Ok.

### hehe mission accomplished, we got vellum scroll in the zone it loads in, just in an odd way ;) ###



2002/06/16 23:04, Foad:   
LAUGH, you dont know that tower?, master of moria blablablablabla :p


its like, i cant see the forest cause all the trees are in the way :p

2002/06/16 23:09, Gonfor:  Rated: Good 
I forget again...who is Foad? Was fun to see two of my favorite pkers unite to gather some kills. Even better to see a pk log in a rarer pk place.

2002/06/16 23:12, Foad:   
Gonfor, wanna tell us who you play then?, cause i dont know of any of your chars, sorry...

2002/06/16 23:43, Nazgum: 
actually foad, there is many many many zones I don't know that I enjoy pkilling in, and I'm sure I would beat you in every one of them. Of course I don't know who u are, but I doubt it matters ;p I know the players who can beat me, and you aren't one of them

2002/06/17 00:48, Gonfor:  Rated: Good 
It doesn't matter who I am, Foad. You were questioning Nazgum' ability/knowledge. Do you know him? Do you really think he needs advice from you??

2002/06/17 03:25, Britney: 
dont be so rude Gonfor.

2002/06/17 07:29, Juss:Rated: Good 
cant rate it average, because its NAZGUM(!!!)'s log. But its not a superb log either since you were 2-2. Now, if you had killed em both by yourself it'd be a superb log.

2002/06/17 09:28, Gonfor:  Rated: Good 
Why shouldn't I be rude? Did you read Foad's comments? If someone wants to start off by being rude, I try and return to them te same respect they show other people.

2002/06/17 09:31, Britney: 
the point is that Nazgum can defend himself like you see :)

2002/06/17 11:24, Gonfor:  Rated: Good 
If people only respond to debates that directly involve them, they're would be no dialogue here. What's the sense of having commenting ability if you are not supposed to comment or respond to comments? Simply put, Foad looked at one small point of a huge log to insult Nazgum--I was insulted by the insinuation that Nazgum's not knowing this out-of-the-way secret somehow detracts from Nazgum's ability. As such, I defended Nazgum (in the same way I defend anyone--even people I generally dislike). If my being rude in response to rude Foad offended you, Britney, my apologies to you. Don't want to offend my favorite berserker! :-)

2002/06/17 13:40, Sharmak: 
But hmm if every1 would respond to every1s comments that would be a huge pile of bullshit.

2002/06/17 13:51, Gonfor:  Rated: Good 
I didn't say respond to everyone...I said respond to the ones that you find offensive. I just happen to find many things offensive. *nod self*

2002/06/17 14:19, Devastator:Rated: Average 
Commentfor is back!

2002/06/17 14:36, Gonfor:  Rated: Good 
Isn't there some sun that needs your attention, Devastator?

2002/06/17 14:39, Maegnas: 
I think you killed total newbies since Duj doesnt know how to use rocks or recite scrolls. 2 Warlords vs 2 newbies - not so good.

2002/06/17 16:14, Nazgum: 
yea kinda what I thought too Maegnas, they were both kinda clueless. Although 2 puke warriors should still easily handle a thief and a bn.

But I thought Duj's cocky yells were cute and nothing had been posted in a while

2002/06/17 16:19, Bodruith:  Rated: Good 
I can vouch for the fact that Gonfor wouldn't have entered tower.

2002/06/17 16:40, Maegnas: 
I don't blame i like logs

2002/06/17 18:52, Devastator:Rated: Average 
I got more sun then you can think of, idiot Gonfor, I do not play in weekends at all :)

2002/06/17 19:29, Gonfor:  Rated: Good 
I realize you've gotten more sun than most of us, Devastator--I doubt any of us could sun away 600 levels ;-) Apparently that sun you got this weekend has affected the passage of information over your synapsis. It was a joke, Devastator--nothing more, nothing less.

2002/06/18 03:49, Britney: 
giggle... im just writing everything here so i can read all cool responses(KINDA bored in work) :) hihihihihihiiihihih

2002/06/18 14:06, Björn: 
Very nice of Duj to play brave when he has full shining and a nice set!

2002/06/18 14:31, Duj:   
Ah well, i wasnt fighting giving all i could, because macros didnt block this door. ANd when i was bad/awful i decided to go away, but being nice person i decided to get my level 20 friends equipment. This way i ate unexpected hard shoot and bolt or burn and failed scroll because of full inventory. When nazgum came up i was busy droppping leather again. Hehe


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Gattling 
 Good Bodruith, Gonfor, Gray, Juss, Shagrath, Vanapaha 
 Average Devastator, Evandaar, Wroom 
 Poor  
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back