Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
About me (Balzak)comments   back
(4 ratings and 4319 hits. Posted 2002/06/20)
*************************************
This is my first log so go easy on me
I had kindof a fun time last night
I thought i would post how i play since many of you don't know me
I love this game and I want to participate by shareing a couple experiences with my friends

Also i hope the hobbit in this log is smooth, Smooth is a great friend next time
*************************************









                              ***  Mume VIII  ***
                              In progress at FIRE
                     (Free Internet Roleplay Experiences)
             Adapted from J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle Earth World and
                    Maintained by CryHavoc, Manwe and Nada.
              Original code DikuMUD I (view credits), created by:
        S. Hammer, T. Madsen, K. Nyboe, M. Seifert and H.H. Staerfeldt.
If you have never played MUME before, type NEW to create a new character,
or ? for help. Otherwise, type your account or character name.
By what name do you wish to be known? Account pass phrase:
Character password:
            ~~~
           ~~         _----|        _ _ __ _ _
                       ----|_----|  ]-I-II-I-[                 __ _ __ _ __
   _ _ _/\_ _ _ _---|      | ----|   \ `  ' /                  ]I-I-II-I-I[
   ]-I-I--I-I-[  ---|      |     |    |. ` |        ~~~         \_`   '__/
    \_`   '__/      |     / \    |    | /^\|         ~~~         |~_ [],|
     [&] `__|       ^    / ^ \   ^    | |&||                    _|______|_
     |__   ,|      / \  / ^ ^`\ / \   | ===|                   <=-=-==-=-=>
  ___| ___ ,|__   / ^  /=_=_=_=\ ^ \  |, `_|     ~~             \__   _'_/
  I_I__I_I__I_I  (====(_________)_^___| ___|___    ~~            |.   _ |
  \-\--|-|--/-/  | .   I  [&]__I   I_I|_I I|I_I                  |   _  |
   |[] `    '|_  |_   _|`___ ._[  _\ \  | | / /                  |`    '|
  / \  [] ` .| |-| |-| |_| |_| |_| | []   [] |                   | '    |
 <===>      .|-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-|        / \                  |[]    |
 | []|` ` [] |.      _______ .     |-  `   <===>                 |'   __|
 <===>  `  ' | /|\  |       |  /|\ |  []   <===>-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-| '  I-|-T-
  \T/    1-- | ||| /|Welcome|\ ||| | .  '   \T/    .  |   ..     |     _|
__/|' v .   .|\|||//|_______|\\|||/|. . Y . .|\_________________/ -  .. .\__
      ..   .                       . .   .                       . ..
               MUME: Multi Users in Middle Earth, Version VIII.
                 Type 'news next' for the latest information.
*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q:quit (99%) ***
Welcome to the land of Middle Earth. May your visit here be... interesting.
Never forget! Try to role-play...
Last login 1 day and 8 hours ago from 0-1pool74-207.nas4.salt-lake-city1.ut.us.d
a.qwest.net.
A Sloping Field
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Your default tongue is Morbeth
Free rent.
You feel less protected.
Your magical shield wears off.
News board                - 124 unread messages
FAQ board                 - 17 unread messages

* C>Players in your zone
--------------------
Balzak               - A Sloping Field

* C>cast 'armour'
You start to concentrate...
A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

* C Mana:Burning>cast 'shield'
You start to concentrate...
You feel protected.

* C Mana:Hot>
You are using:
<wielded>            an engraved broadsword (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a reinforced leather helm (used)
<worn on body>       a plain shirt (used)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a pair of soft leather sleeves (used)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of leather gloves (worn out)
<worn on legs>       a brown pair of pants (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn around neck>   a strange white skull
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag

********************
Ok i'm ready, now to find a group
********************



Seethe tells you 'k'

* C Mana:Hot>Who do you wish to tell what?

* C Mana:Hot>Ok.

* C Mana:Hot>cast 'store' fireball
You start to concentrate...
You stored it.

*******************
Run cave, chat with group then we go
*******************

--------------------
Balzak               - Clumsy Intersection
Cae                  - somewhere
Temegl               - Cave
Kulungot             - Cave
Tyg                  - Cave
Darkoth              - Cave
Ugdûl                - Cave



********************
nothing fun ford, so we run west
********************


* R C HP:Fine>
Old East Road
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.
The hardened ranger yells 'A Black Númenórean is here at Old East Road!'
The hardened ranger yells 'A Black Númenórean is here at Old East Road!'

* R C HP:Fine>
The hardened ranger hits your left leg and tickles it.

* R C HP:Fine the hardened ranger:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
You are too busy right now!
The hardened ranger says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Balzak!'

* R C HP:Fine the hardened ranger:Healthy>
You can't do that while fighting.

* R C HP:Fine the hardened ranger:Healthy>
Old East Road
The hardened ranger is here, fighting YOU.
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.

* R C HP:Fine the hardened ranger:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

* R C HP:Fine>
Old East Road
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.
You swiftly dodge the hardened ranger's attempt to hit you.
The hardened ranger joins the hardened ranger's fight.
The hardened ranger hits your body and tickles it.

* R C HP:Fine the hardened ranger:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* R C HP:Fine the hardened ranger:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life
!

* R C HP:Fine the hardened ranger:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life
!

* R C HP:Fine the hardened ranger:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
Old East Road
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =east=, =west=.

* R C HP:Fine>
Old East Road
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.
You swiftly dodge the hardened ranger's attempt to hit you.
The hardened ranger quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

* R C HP:Fine the hardened ranger:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life
!

* R C HP:Fine the hardened ranger:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life
!

* R C HP:Fine the hardened ranger:Healthy>
*an Elf* has arrived from the east.
*an Elf* has arrived from the east.

* R C HP:Fine the hardened ranger:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.


**************************
any how solo against 3 pukes and 3 sets of rangers
we change plan
*************************


Kulungot narrates 'dwarf blocked in lb fort'

* R C>Players in your zone
--------------------
Balzak               - Plains
Seethe               - Plains
Darkoth              - The Hedge-Trail

***************************
SPAM SPAM SPAM, back east we go
**************************

* R C Mana:Burning>
Before the Gate
Kulungot is resting here (shrouded).
Exits: [east], west.
You feel a hidden presence.
You suddenly notice *a Hobbit*.

* R C Mana:Burning>hit *hobbit*
*a Hobbit* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.
Kulungot stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* R C Mana:Burning *a Hobbit*:Healthy>
Seethe crushes *a Hobbit*'s body hard and tickles it.
Kulungot begins some strange incantations...

* R C Mana:Burning *a Hobbit*:Fine>search quickly
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* R C Mana:Burning *a Hobbit*:Fine>cast 'lightning'
You start to concentrate...
*a Hobbit* lightly pierces your head and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

* R C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Hobbit*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your lif
e!
Seethe sends *a Hobbit* sprawling with a powerful bash.

* R C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Hobbit*:Fine>hit *hobbit*
You're already fighting!

* R C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Hobbit*:Fine>cast 'fireball' *hobbit*
You quickly recall your stored spell...
Kulungot begins some strange incantations...
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *a Hobbit* in flames.

* R C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Hobbit*:Fine>cast 'fireball' *hobbit*
You quickly recall your stored spell...
Kulungot utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Hobbit* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Kulungot hits him.
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *a Hobbit* in flames.

* R C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Hobbit*:Wounded>cast 'lightning' *hobbit*
You start to concentrate...
Darkoth has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.
*a Hobbit* seems to have recovered his senses.
*a Hobbit* says 'fuckers'
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Hobbit* leaves west.

* R C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Tributary of the Mitheithel
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

* R C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *hobbit*
You approach *a Hobbit*, trying to slash him.

* R C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Hobbit*:Wounded>
Seethe leaves west riding a hungry warg.

* R C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Hobbit*:Wounded>Darkoth has arrived from the east ridi
ng a pack horse.
hit *hobbit*
You're already fighting!
Kulungot has arrived from the east.

* R C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Hobbit*:Wounded>hit *hobbit*
You're already fighting!

* R C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Hobbit*:Wounded>hit *hobbit*
You're already fighting!

* R C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Hobbit*:Wounded>hit *hobbit*
You're already fighting!
Seethe has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Hobbit* leaves west.

* R C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Darkoth leaves west riding a pack horse.
hit *hobbit*
They aren't here.

* R C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *hobbit*
They aren't here.

* R C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'lightning'
Who should the spell be cast upon?

* R C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Rocky Plains
A snake slithers towards you.
A large eagle soars above you.
Exits: east, south, west.
Kulungot has arrived from the east.

* R C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *hobbit*
They aren't here.
******************
snip, tracking etc
******************

Bend in the Old East Road
Seethe the Tarkhnarb Orc is here searching for tracks, riding a hungry warg.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Seethe catches *a Hobbit* by surprise.
*a Hobbit* swiftly dodges Seethe's attempt to crush him.
*a Hobbit* barely pierces Seethe's right arm and tickles it.

* R C Mana:Hot>
Bend in the Old East Road
Seethe the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting *a Hobbit*.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting Seethe.
Kulungot is standing here.

* R C Mana:Hot>
Kulungot tries to slash *a Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.

* R C Mana:Hot>
* R C Mana:Hot>
hit *hobbit*
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*a Hobbit* barely pierces Seethe's body and tickles it.

* R C Mana:Hot>
Kulungot begins some strange incantations...

* R C Mana:Hot>cast 'lightning' *hobbit*
You start to concentrate...
*a Hobbit* barely pierces Seethe's left hand and tickles it.
*a Hobbit* says 'fucking shit'  **************this comment is just funny, Smooth knows better
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Hobbit* with full impact.

* R C Mana:Hot>cast 'lightning' *hobbit*
You start to concentrate...
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Hobbit* leaves east.

**************************
snip
**************************

* W C Mana:Hot>cast 'store' fireball
You start to concentrate...
You stored it.
The sun rises in the east.

* W C Mana:Warm>
You chuckle politely.

*************************
Sun up, stored another fb hopefully to finish this wobbit
*************************


*

* W C Mana:Warm>
Old East Road
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.
You suddenly notice *a Hobbit*.

* W C Mana:Warm>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W C Mana:Warm>Ok.

* W C Mana:Warm>
* W C Mana:Warm>
*a Hobbit* swiftly dodges Seethe's attempt to crush him.
hit *hobbit*
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

* W C Mana:Warm>
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Hobbit* leaves west.

* W C Mana:Warm>hit *hobbit*
They aren't here.

* W C Mana:Warm>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* W C Mana:Warm>Whose hand do you want to kiss?  *******opps

* W C Mana:Warm>Whose hand do you want to kiss?  *******I need to calm down

* W C Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning' *hobbit*
Nobody here by that name.

* W C Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning'
Who should the spell be cast upon?

* W C Mana:Warm>hit *hobbit*
They aren't here.

* W C Mana:Warm>search quickly
You begin to search ...
*******************
snip
*******************

* W C Mana:Hot>cast 'breath of briskness'
You start to concentrate...
Seethe has revealed *a Hobbit*!
Darkoth has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.
Seethe tries to crush *a Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.
*a Hobbit* pierces Seethe's body and tickles it.
Darkoth begins some strange incantations...
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

* W C Mana:Warm>
You smile viciously.

* W C Mana:Warm>hit *hobbit*
You try to slash *a Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.
Darkoth utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Hobbit* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Darkoth hits him.
*a Hobbit* pierces Seethe's right leg and tickles it.

* W C Mana:Warm *a Hobbit*:Wounded Seethe:Fine>
Darkoth begins some strange incantations...

* W C Mana:Warm *a Hobbit*:Wounded Seethe:Fine>
Seethe sends *a Hobbit* sprawling with a powerful bash.

* W C Mana:Warm *a Hobbit*:Wounded Seethe:Fine>cast 'lightning' *hobbit*
You start to concentrate...
Kulungot begins some strange incantations...
Darkoth utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Hobbit* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Darkoth hits him.
Darkoth utters the words 'lightning bolt'
Kulungot begins some strange incantations...
*a Hobbit* seems to have recovered his senses.
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Hobbit* leaves north.

* W C Mana:Warm>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* W C Mana:Warm>cast 'fireball' *hobbit*
Nobody here by that name.

* W C Mana:Warm>cast 'fireball' *hobbit*
Nobody here by that name.
*************************
Missed my chance :(
*************************



Kulungot says 'i missed los like 10 times'

* W C Mana:Burning>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* W C Mana:Burning>Players in your zone
--------------------
Balzak               - A Musty Old Room
Seethe               - A Musty Old Room
Kulungot             - A Musty Old Room
Darkoth              - A Musty Old Room

* W C Mana:Burning>
You chuckle politely.

* W C Mana:Burning>em says   :   me 4
Ok.

* W C Mana:Burning>
A Musty Old Room
A Large Placard has been nailed to the wall.
Darkoth is resting here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Seethe the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Kulungot is resting here (shrouded).

* W C Mana:Burning>
Darkoth whispers: i got 2 or 3 too..

* W C Mana:Burning>
Kulungot says 'pisses me off'

* W C Mana:Burning>
Darkoth whispers: what was hobbit at?

* W C Mana:Burning>Players in your zone
--------------------
Balzak               - A Musty Old Room
Seethe               - A Musty Old Room
Kulungot             - A Musty Old Room
Darkoth              - A Musty Old Room

* W C Mana:Burning>em says   :   wounded lsast i saw
Ok.

* W C Mana:Burning>
You chuckle politely.

* W C Mana:Burning>
Seethe splinters: bad

* W C Mana:Burning>
You stop resting, and stand up.

* W C Mana:Burning>
You detect a tiny crack arching up and down the wall.

* W C Mana:Burning>cast 'block door'  archway
You start to concentrate...
The exit north seems to blur for a while.

******************************************
I decide to block, i need to store spells and wasn't many pukes on
******************************************

****************************************
then a wicked plan comes to mind lets unload one stored ball, and store a teleport
come on we are 3 bns we can take this bad hobbit and port out
****************************************

* W C Mana:Burning>em says   :   unload balls on pack
Ok.

* W C Mana:Burning>cast 'fireball'  horse
You quickly recall your stored spell...
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops a pack horse in flames.
A pack horse is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
You slash a pack horse's head extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
Your blood freezes as you hear a pack horse's death cry.
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.

* W C Mana:Hot>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* W C Mana:Hot>
Seethe tries to bash the archway.

* W C Mana:Hot>
You chuckle politely.

* W C Mana:Hot>

Darkoth whispers: well then who wants my fb :)

* W C Mana:Hot>
Seethe tries to bash the archway.

* W C Mana:Hot>em says   :   seethe
Ok.

**************************
Anyhow we fireball seethe some, when this happens
**************************


* W C Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...
Seethe beers his teeth
You stored it.
The exit north blurs for a while.


*************************
Just as i get my stored port archway unblocks so we see how many pukes n of it
*************************



Kulungot opens the archway.

* W C Mana:Hot>
You are carrying:
a forest green cloak (used)
a barbed fang (brand new)
a flask of orkish draught

* W C Mana:Hot>
Kulungot leaves north.
A Wide Clearing
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is here, riding a pack horse.

* W C Mana:Hot>
*a Dwarf* tries to pound Seethe, but he parries successfully.
Kulungot begins some strange incantations...
Seethe barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s left hand and tickles it.

* W C Mana:Hot>
*a Man* smites Kulungot's left foot very hard.
k *man*
*a Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.
Kulungot barely slashes *a Man*'s left leg and tickles it.

* W C Mana:Hot *a Man*:Fine Kulungot:Fine>
Kulungot begins some strange incantati
ons...
k *man*
You're already fighting!

* W C Mana:Hot *a Man*:Fine Kulungot:Fine>cast quickly 'lightning' *man*
You start to concentrate...
Kulungot utters the word 'fireball'
Kulungot throws a fireball at *a Man*, completely enveloping him in flames.
Seethe slashes *a Dwarf*'s left foot hard and tickles it.
Kulungot begins some strange incantations...
Darkoth has arrived from the south.
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Man* with full impact.

* W C Mana:Hot *a Man*:Hurt Kulungot:Fine>cast quickly 'lightning' *man*
You start to concentrate...
*a Man* sends Kulungot sprawling with a powerful bash.
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Man* with full impact.

* W C Mana:Warm *a Man*:Hurt Kulungot:Fine>cast 'fireball' *man*
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*a Dwarf* pounds Seethe's left arm extremely hard.
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *a Man* in flames.
*a Man* smites Kulungot's body extremely hard.

* W C Mana:Cold *a Man*:Wounded Kulungot:Fine>
Darkoth begins some strange incantations...

* W C Mana:Cold *a Man*:Wounded Kulungot:Fine>cast 'fireball' *man*
You start to concentrate...
Darkoth utters the words 'lightning bolt'
Darkoth utters the words 'lightning bolt'
Darkoth begins some strange incantations...
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Man* leaves east riding a pack horse.

* W C Mana:Cold>cast quickly 'lightning' *man*
Nobody here by that name.
Kulungot seems to have recovered his senses.

* W C Mana:Cold>
Kulungot narrates 'come'
Seethe seems to have recovered his senses.

* W C Mana:Cold>k *man*
They aren't here.
*a Man* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

* W C Mana:Cold>k *man*
You lightly slash *a Man*'s right foot and tickle it.
*a Man* strongly smites your left arm and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Man*:Bad>
Darkoth leaves east.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Man*:Bad>
*a Man* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Man*:Bad>k *man*
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Man*:Bad>Darkoth has arrived from the east.
k *man*
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Man*:Bad>
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves east riding a pack horse.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast 'lightning'
Who should the spell be cast upon?
*a Man* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* sends Seethe sprawling with a powerful bash.
*a Dwarf* strongly pounds Seethe's body and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Saving Balzak.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast 'lightning'
Who should the spell be cast upon?
*a Man* leaves north riding a pack horse.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k *man*
They aren't here.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k *man*
They aren't here.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k *man*
They aren't here.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k *man*
They aren't here.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k *man*
They aren't here.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Kulungot begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k *man*
They aren't here.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* pounds Seethe's right arm extremely hard.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Kulungot utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Dwarf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Kulungot hits him.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Ok.
Kulungot begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k *man*
They aren't here.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast quickly 'lightning' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...
Darkoth leaves north.
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Dwarf* with full impact.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Icy>Kulungot utters the word 'fireball'
Kulungot throws a fireball at *a Dwarf*, completely enveloping him in flames.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Darkoth has arrived from the north.
Seethe seems to have recovered his senses.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Kulungot begins some strange incantations...
Darkoth begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Seethe slashes *a Dwarf*'s left foot hard and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Darkoth begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Icy>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*a Dwarf* sends Seethe sprawling with a powerful bash.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves north.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Icy>cast 'fireball' *dwarf*
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Darkoth leaves north.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Icy>cast 'fireball' *dwarf*
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...


***********************************
Other than being manaless this looks promising
***********************************


Serpentine Trail
*a Man* is here, riding a pack horse.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Darkoth is standing here trying to concentrate.
Seethe stops using a dark broadsword.
Seethe masterfully draws a mace.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Darkoth utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Dwarf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Darkoth hits him.
*a Dwarf* pounds Darkoth's left foot very hard.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Darkoth begins some strange incantations...
*a Man* smites Darkoth's right hand extremely hard.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Kulungot begins some strange incantations...
k *man*
*a Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Man*:Hurt Darkoth:Fine>k *man*
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Man*:Hurt Darkoth:Fine>k *man*
You're already fighting!
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves west riding a pack horse.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a Man* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.
k *man*
You approach *a Man*, trying to slash him.
The night has begun.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Man*:Hurt>cast quickly 'lightning' *man*
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Man*:Hurt>cast quickly 'lightning' *man*
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Man*:Hurt>
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves south riding a pack horse.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast quickly 'lightning' *man*
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast quickly 'lightning' *man*
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k *man*
They aren't here.
Darkoth leaves south.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k *man*
They aren't here.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k *man*
They aren't here.

*************************
HE CURED :(((((
*************************


*************************
We track him to lb fort
*************************



Seethe splinters: 2 in

Kulungot says 'who we target'

*a Dwarf* yells 'heya sexual'

* W C Mana:Hot>OB: 44%, DB: 61%, PB: 63%, Armour: 52%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 635,640 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 7. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- stored spell fireball.
- noquit
- stored spell teleport.
- shield
- armour

*********************************
Hmm, what would you do still got teleport, and fireball
*********************************


* W C Mana:Hot>
*a Dwarf* yells 'enter'

*a Dwarf* yells 'DO IT'
*
Kulungot says 'beat the shit out of man ?'

*a Dwarf* yells 'we both low'

* W C Mana:Burning>em says   :   wanna run store ball man
Ok.

* W C Mana:Burning>
*a Dwarf* yells 'stay out plze'

* W C Mana:Burning>em says   :   same
Ok.

* W C Mana:Burning>em says   :   i locate here
Ok.

* W C Mana:Burning>cast 'locate life'
You start to concentrate...
Balzak                   - In a field    Very near Key: 'lastaurir'

* W C Mana:Hot>
Kulungot stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* W C Mana:Hot>
Darkoth whispers: i'm warm w/o a store.

***************************
Well, we 2 bns now but hell why not
***************************

* W C Mana:Hot>
Kulungot begins some strange incantations...

* W C Mana:Hot>
Kulungot utters the words 'locate life'

* W C Mana:Hot>
Kulungot sits down and rests.

* W C Mana:Hot>Ok.

* W C Mana:Hot>
You hear a knock on the other side of the portcullis.
You sit down and rest your tired bones.


*********************
CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!
*********************


Kulungot leaves east.
Ruined Gatehouse
An elite Dúnadan soldier stands here, guarding the stronghold against evil.
An elite Dúnadan soldier stands here, guarding the stronghold against evil.
*a Man* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.

* W C Mana:Hot>
Kulungot begins some strange incantations...

* W C Mana:Hot>
An elite Dúnadan soldier says 'Prepare to die, fool!'
An elite Dúnadan soldier tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

* W C Mana:Hot an elite Dúnadan soldier:Healthy>em says   :   go
Ok.
An elite Dúnadan soldier says 'Prepare to die, fool!'
An elite Dúnadan soldier says 'Prepare to die, fool!'
An elite Dúnadan soldier strongly slashes your left leg and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot an elite Dúnadan soldier:Healthy>
*a Man* smites Kulungot's body extremely hard.
Kulungot barely slashes *a Man*'s right arm and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot an elite Dúnadan soldier:Healthy>cast 'fireball' *man*
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*a Dwarf* strongly pounds Kulungot's right foot.
Kulungot begins some strange incantations...
An elite Dúnadan soldier says 'Prepare to die, fool!'
Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!  *********************LOS< LOS LOS NO NO

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot an elite Dúnadan soldier:Healthy>cast 'teleport' lastauri
r
You quickly recall your stored spell...
Kulungot utters the word 'fireball'
Kulungot throws a fireball at *a Man*, completely enveloping him in flames.
Kulungot begins some strange incantations...
*a Man* sends Kulungot sprawling with a powerful bash.



*****************************
THus ended the life of a GOOD LEADER, my port went through his was canceled by bash
(note for next time fb flee port)
*****************************



* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Seethe splinters: kul out?
em says   :   no
Ok.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Players in your zone
--------------------
Balzak               - Before the Gate
Seethe               - Before the Gate
Darkoth              - Before the Gate

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Darkoth whispers: shit
You suddenly notice *a Hobbit*.
*a Hobbit* places a nasty orkish fang in the back of Darkoth, resulting in
some strange noises and some blood.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Darkoth panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>167/174 hits, 61/122 mana, and 113/114 moves.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Darkoth panics, and attempts to flee.
Darkoth leaves west riding a pack horse.

****************************************
Darkoth said it right, nice stab
****************************************


************************************
when no pukes and full hps go sucide on rangers
************************************



The hardened ranger strongly hits your body.

* R C HP:Fine Mana:Burning the hardened ranger:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
The Old East Road
The elongated shape of a stoat can be seen darting across the terrain.
Exits: =east=, =west=.

* R C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Bridge over the Nen-i-Sûl
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
Exits: =east=, =west=, down.
The hardened ranger quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
The hardened ranger yells 'A Black Númenóûean is here at Bridge over the Nen-i-S
l!'
The hardened ranger quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
The hardened ranger yells 'A Black Númenóûean is here at Bridge over the Nen-i-S
l!'
The hardened ranger quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
The hardened ranger quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

* R C HP:Fine Mana:Burning the hardened ranger:Healthy>No way! You are fighting
for your life!

* R C HP:Fine Mana:Burning the hardened ranger:Healthy>flee
The hardened ranger strongly hits your body and tickles it.
The hardened ranger hits your left foot and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
The hardened ranger strongly hits your right foot.

* R C HP:Fine Mana:Burning the hardened ranger:Healthy>No way! You are fighting
for your life!

* R C HP:Fine Mana:Burning the hardened ranger:Healthy>No way! You are fighting
for your life!

* R C HP:Fine Mana:Burning the hardened ranger:Healthy>
Darkoth narrates 'i think i'm gonna rent soonish..i dont want to be that far
:)'
The hardened ranger lightly hits your head and tickles it.

* R C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning the hardened ranger:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
The Old East Road
The elongated shape of a stoat can be seen darting across the terrain.
Exits: =east=, =west=.

* R C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
The hardened ranger has arrived from the east.

* R C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
The hardened ranger has arrived from the east.
The hardened ranger has arrived from the east.

* R C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You suddenly notice the hardened ranger.
The hardened ranger tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

* R C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning the hardened ranger:Healthy>No way! You are fighting
for your life!

* R C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning the hardened ranger:Healthy>
The hardened ranger strongly hits your body.

* R C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning the hardened ranger:Healthy>No way! You are fighting
for your life!

* R C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning the hardened ranger:Healthy>No way! You are fighting
for your life!

* R C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning the hardened ranger:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
The Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =south=, west.

* R C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
The Old East Road
The elongated shape of a stoat can be seen darting across the terrain.
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
Exits: =east=, =west=.
The hardened ranger hits your right hand.
The hardened ranger yells 'A Black Númenórean is here at The Old East Road!'
The hardened ranger lightly hits your right arm and tickles it.
The hardened ranger yells 'A Black Númenórean is here at The Old East Road!'
The hardened ranger quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
The hardened ranger yells 'A Black Númenórean is here at The Old East Road!'
The hardened ranger quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
The hardened ranger yells 'A Black Númenórean is here at The Old East Road!'

* R C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning the hardened ranger:Healthy>A stoat leaves west.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning the hardened ranger:Healthy>No way! You are fighting
for your life!

* R C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning the hardened ranger:Healthy>
The hardened ranger hits your left leg.

* R C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning the hardened ranger:Healthy>
You feel less protected.
The hardened ranger hits your right hand hard.

* R C HP:Wounded Mana:Burning the hardened ranger:Healthy>flee
You are already attempting to flee!
You flee head over heels.
Bridge over the Nen-i-Sûl
Exits: =east=, =west=, down.

*****************************
Seems darkoth is doing the same
*****************************


* R C HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>cast 'armour'
You start to concentrate...
The hardened ranger yells 'A Black Númenórean is here at The Three-fools' Stone!
'
The hardened ranger yells 'A Black Númenórean is here at The Three-fools' Stone!
'
The hardened ranger yells 'A Black Númenórean is here at The Three-fools' Stone!
'
The hardened ranger yells 'A Black Númenórean is here at The Three-fools' Stone!
'
A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

* R C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cast 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

* R C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

* R C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...
Seethe narrates 'I go back east'
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

* R C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* R C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Darkoth narrates 'sheesh, hardeneds got me good'

* R C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Ok.


******************************
east again i teach darkoth where e priest is again
*poke* darkoth
*****************************


* R C>
Forested Slope
Darkoth is here, riding a pack horse.
Darkoth leaves west riding a pack horse.
Light Pine Forest

* R C>
Darkoth leaves north riding a pack horse.
Heathery Slope
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.

* R C>
Darkoth leaves east riding a pack horse.
Forest by the Temple Wall

* R C>
Darkoth carefully examines the ground around her, looking for tracks...
A bandit has arrived from the west.

* R C>
You stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

* C>The irondoor is closed.

* C>
A bandit barely pierces Darkoth's body and tickles it.

* C>
You don't see any i here.

* C>as darkoth
You assist Darkoth.
A bandit says 'Prepare to die, Balzak!'
You slash a bandit's body hard.

* C a bandit:Fine Darkoth:Fine>
Forest by the Temple Wall
Darkoth is here, riding a pack horse, fighting a bandit.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A bandit is here, fighting Darkoth.

* C a bandit:Fine Darkoth:Fine>Darkoth lightly pierces a bandit's left leg and t
ickles it.
OB: 44%, DB: 61%, PB: 63%, Armour: 52%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 627,908 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 8. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- stored spell fireball.
- novoid
- stored spell fireball.
- shield
- armour

* C a bandit:Fine Darkoth:Fine>
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.

* C a bandit:Fine Darkoth:Fine>cast 'blindness'
You start to concentrate...
Darkoth lightly pierces a bandit's left arm and tickles it.
*a Hobbit* begins some strange incantations...
Darkoth panics, and attempts to flee.
Darkoth leaves north riding a pack horse.
*a Hobbit* begins some strange incantations...
*a Hobbit* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Hobbit* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

* C HP:Fine a bandit:Fine>
*a Hobbit* begins some strange incantations...

* C HP:Fine a bandit:Fine>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* C HP:Fine a bandit:Fine>
You slash a bandit's body hard.

* C HP:Fine a bandit:Hurt>
Darkoth has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

* C HP:Fine a bandit:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Forested Slope
Exits: east, south, west.

* C HP:Fine>
Forest by the Temple Wall
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
*a Hobbit* is here trying to concentrate, riding a mountain mule.
Darkoth is here trying to concentrate, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, [east], south, west.
*a Hobbit* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
Darkoth staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *a Hobbit* hits her.
*a Hobbit* lightly pierces Darkoth's right foot and tickles it.

* C HP:Fine>
Darkoth begins some strange incantations...
*a Hobbit* begins some strange incantations...

* C HP:Fine>cast 'fireball' *hobbit*
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*a Hobbit* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
Darkoth staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *a Hobbit* hits her.
*a Hobbit* begins some strange incantations...
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*a powerful Man* has arrived from the west.
*an Elf* has arrived from the west.
Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!
Darkoth panics, and attempts to flee.
Darkoth leaves south riding a pack horse.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast 'fireball' *hobbit*
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*a Hobbit* begins some strange incantations...
A bandit says 'YOU! Balzak! You will die before your time.'
You swiftly dodge a bandit's attempt to pierce you.
You swiftly dodge *a sturdy Dwarf*'s attempt to cleave you.
Darkoth has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.
Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning a bandit:Hurt>
*an Elf* strongly pierces a bandit's left foot.
A bandit says 'Prepare to die, Pride!'

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning a bandit:Hurt>
Darkoth leaves south riding a pack horse.
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning a bandit:Hurt>cast 'lightning' *hobbit*
You start to concentrate...
*a Hobbit* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Hobbit* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning a bandit:Hurt>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning a bandit:Hurt>
*a Hobbit* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Hobbit* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a bandit:Hurt>
*an Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*an Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* C HP:Wounded Mana:Burning a bandit:Hurt>

**********************************
I get my butt kicked so warrens it is, burning mana lets travel back the fast way
**********************************


* C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Cae tells you 'locate me if you need me'
Wooded Highlands
Exits: east, south, west.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast 'locate life'  cae
You start to concentrate...
Cae                      - Indoors       Near      Key: 'pheebbvaeth'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Cae tells you 'i at huge ologs, or you need me in cave? heh or just a key?'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast 'teleport'  pheebbvaeth
You start to concentrate...
Stone Tunnel
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
Cae the Troll is standing here.

*******************************
Darkoth rents, so try to find another group when
*******************************


* C>Ok.

* C>Turk tells you 'and waiting some decent leader to log in '
Ok.

* C>Players in your zone
--------------------
Unquiet              - somewhere
Gorogo               - somewhere
Vlash                - somewhere
Balzak               - Cave
Cae                  - somewhere

* C>
A vicious olog-hai yells 'A Dwarf, an Elf and a Man are here at An Abandoned Cel
lar!'

* C>

*************************
GO GO GO ALL GO GO
*************************

A demon wolf has arrived from the south.
A demon wolf has arrived from the south.

* C>
You stop resting, and stand up.

* C>
Rough Passageway
Exits: north, south.

* C>
Rough Passageway
Exits: north, south.

* C>
Rough Passageway
Exits: north, south.

* C>
Rough Passageway
Exits: north, south.

* C>
Rough Passageway
Exits: north, south, west.

* C>
Intersection
Exits: north, up, down.

* C>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* C>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* C>
A Steep Tunnel
The corpse of a vicious olog-hai is lying here.
Exits: south, down.

* C>
Rough Passageway
Exits: north, south, (west).

* C>
An Abandoned Cellar
A vicious olog-hai is here, fighting *a sturdy Dwarf*.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, fighting a vicious olog-hai.
*a powerful Man* is here, fighting a vicious olog-hai.
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: (east), (up).

* C>
*an Elf* utters the word 'grzzs'

* C>cast 'fireball' *man*
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*a sturdy Dwarf* closes the cask.
A vicious olog-hai says 'I'll rip you to pieces, scum!'
*a powerful Man* sends a vicious olog-hai sprawling with a powerful bash.
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Unquiet tells you 'I'm in the cave.'
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *a powerful Man* in flames.

* C Mana:Burning>
*a Hobbit* opens the cask.
*a sturdy Dwarf* closes the cask.
cast 'fireball' *man*
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*a powerful Man* smites a vicious olog-hai's right arm extremely hard.
*a Hobbit* opens the cask.
*a sturdy Dwarf* closes the cask.
*a Hobbit* opens the cask.
*a sturdy Dwarf* closes the cask.
Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

* C Mana:Burning>
*a Hobbit* begins some strange incantations...

* C Mana:Burning>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* C Mana:Burning>
*a powerful Man* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
*an Elf* utters the word 'grzzs'
A vicious olog-hai lies down and falls asleep.
You lightly slash *a powerful Man*'s left foot and tickle it.

* C Mana:Burning *a powerful Man*:Fine>
*an Elf* opens the cask.
*a sturdy Dwarf* closes the cask.

* C Mana:Burning *a powerful Man*:Fine>
*an Elf* opens the cask.
*a Hobbit* utters the words 'block door'

* C Mana:Burning *a powerful Man*:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* closes the cask.

* C Mana:Burning *a powerful Man*:Fine>Ok.

* C Mana:Burning *a powerful Man*:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* closes the cask.
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* C Mana:Burning *a powerful Man*:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* C Mana:Burning *a powerful Man*:Fine>cast 'teleport' plaeelnecsmi
You start to concentrate...
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a powerful Man*:Fine>
*a powerful Man* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a powerful Man*:Fine>
*a Hobbit* utters the word 'fireball'
*a Hobbit*'s fireball completely envelops you, causing infernal pain.
That really HURT!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *a powerful Man*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *a powerful Man*:Fine>
You swiftly dodge *an Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *a powerful Man*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!
*a powerful Man* smites your right hand hard.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *a powerful Man*:Fine>
*a Hobbit* utters the word 'fireball'
*a Hobbit*'s fireball completely envelops you, causing infernal pain.

* C HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *a powerful Man*:Fine>
Your head stops stinging.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* C HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *a powerful Man*:Fine>cast 'teleport' plaeelnecsmi
You start to concentrate...
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You are unable to leave this place.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You feel less protected.
*a powerful Man* smites your left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

* C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a powerful Man*:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* cleaves your right hand very hard and shatters it.

* C HP:Bad Mana:Hot *a powerful Man*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* C HP:Bad Mana:Hot *a powerful Man*:Fine>cast 'teleport' plaeelnecsmi
You start to concentrate...
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*an Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*an Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You are mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

* C HP:Dying Mana:Hot *a powerful Man*:Fine>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* C HP:Dying Mana:Hot *a powerful Man*:Fine>
Ouch! You lose a level!
You are dead! Sorry...

o C HP:Awful Mana:Hot>
Alas, you realize that yet again the mighty knowledge of drowned Númenor has
been lost... Despair settles on you.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Hot>cast 'teleport' plaeelnecsmi
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

* C HP:Awful Mana:Hot>
The Hidden Island
A large bulletin board is mounted on a wall here.
Sinn is standing here.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Hot>
You go to sleep.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Hot>5/168 hits, 81/97 mana, and 114/114 moves.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Burning>In your dreams, or what?

* C HP:Awful Mana:Burning>OB: 70%, DB: -55%, PB: 0%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 100. Moo
d: wimpy.
Needed: 38,864 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 0. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- depression

* C HP:Awful Mana:Burning>6/168 hits, 82/97 mana, and 114/114 moves.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Burning>6/168 hits, 82/97 mana, and 114/114 moves.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Burning>6/168 hits, 82/97 mana, and 114/114 moves.

* C HP:Awful Mana:Burning>6/168 hits, 82/97 mana, and 114/114 moves.



2002/06/20 19:47, Ethar: 
I've never heard Smooth swear...

2002/06/20 19:47, Ethar: 
Well technically I've never HEARD any mumeres swear but no need to point that out...

2002/06/20 21:23, Vaire: 
I haven't ever heard Smooth swear either, and I've known him a long time, maybe mume mail him and ask him if it was him? :P

2002/06/21 02:10, Sunrock:Rated: Superb 
Looked like a fun trip, too bad about the ending.

2002/06/21 02:25, Rotho: 
Since when does Smooth cast? Me on the other hand...

Was me Kibgil Vande and Pride, we had tons of fun at warrens until Seethe and his 6 followers showed up (we managed to kill Nazrif before we left tho).

2002/06/21 08:54, Gray:Rated: Poor 
Dunno who is Balzak, nor how expirienced is he, but he looks like newbie storeporter for sure =)
1) NEVER ever start stored port engaged with warrior, or you risk being bashed.
2) NEVER ever start stored port with wimpy above zero, or you risk autowimpy breaking it.
3) There are just 5 rooms portable in Warrens, and cellar isn't one of them.

2002/06/21 17:39, Devastator:Rated: Good 
More advice from Gray Gay please.
i rate it good because it's your first log!

2002/06/21 20:18, Gray:Rated: Poor 
Heeeeeey Devastatorfuck, I understand your sarcasm when you comment about me giving advices about pk. But - wtf - you think you can give better advices concerning storeporting? Kiss my ass then :P

2002/06/22 15:09, Balzak: 
Thank you dev for rating and thank you gray for advice

2004/04/28 06:00, Langdin: 
i know this is REAl late...that wasnt smooth...he doesnt swear

2012/02/26 02:11, Boddah:   
I've known Terry for _years_ and I've only once or twice seen him get angry, and even then he never cursed:P Hooray for responding almost a DECADE later!





.....*cough last comment cough* :-P

2017/07/04 01:41, Bungo: 
Not really. It's nice to compare this log and Cormax/Mandara log.


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Sunrock 
 Good Devastator 
 Average  
 Poor Gray 
 Awful Uldrak 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back