Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Cleavers vs Smiters in Necro (Stolb)comments   back
   (13 ratings and 4549 hits. Posted 2002/07/23)

********************************************
ok, meybe someone already posted this fight,
but here it is from my view:
********************************************

Smrtihlav told me they need backup necro, 
darkies were 6 and 8 pukes were trying to
trap them at door, Zmej logs, and we both 
spam to necro...


____________________________________________

we go in necro backway...

Mammoth tells you 'FUCKING SLOWASSES!!!!'         <--- hehe

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Melinda sez 'done saw us'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Players in your zone
--------------------
Zmej                 - The Ledge Before the Door
Stolb                - The Ledge Before the Door
Malock               - The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
Mrsina               - The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
Smrtihlav            - The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
Silm                 - The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
Vridush              - The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
Melinda              - The Ledge Before the Door
Bragollach           - The Ledge Before the Door
Mammoth              - The Ledge Before the Door

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Bragollach says 'plan?'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>score
421/483 hits, 27/50 mana, and 161/161 moves.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>score
421/483 hits, 27/50 mana, and 161/161 moves.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cu
cast n 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

cu
Mammoth (MM) says 'melinda has to block hole * stonedoor'
Your scratches and bruises disappear.


o W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>eq
You are using:
<wielded two-handed> a great warsword (brand new)
<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (brand new)
<worn on body>       a shining breastplate (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of vambraces (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of greaves (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     a diamond ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   a quiver
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (brand new)
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag

o W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You are now a member of Smrtihlav's group.

o W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>gr
Your group consists of:
     Smrtihlav (Head of group
     Stolb
     Zmej (m)
     A hungry warg
     Malock
     Vridush
     Kaan
     Silm
     Mammoth (MM)
     Mrsina

o W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>q
stat
OB: 148%, DB: 23%, PB: 19%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 333. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,084,150 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 130. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- panic
- noquit
- a light wound at the right hand.
- a light wound at the left foot.
- novoid
- a light wound at the left hand.
- a light wound at the right leg.
- a light wound at the left leg.


* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Melinda sez 'i said i did'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Bragollach says 'who '
Melinda stops following Mammoth (MM).
Melinda now follows Smrtihlav.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Mammoth (MM) says 'some1 has to block hole * stonedoor'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Smrtihlav says: drop mounts

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>score
446/483 hits, 23/50 mana, and 161/161 moves.
Melinda sez 'but maybe unblocked now'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>446/483 hits, 23/50 mana, and 161/161 moves.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A pony stops following Melinda.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Melinda sez 'i did it quite a time ago'
Smrtihlav says: fast

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>score
448/483 hits, 24/50 mana, and 161/161 moves.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Melinda disbands her group.

Melinda is now a group member.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Mammoth (MM) says 'ok go then'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>1
#   $target is now set to {*elf*}.

Mammoth (MM) stops using a bejewelled shield.
Bragollach stops following Mammoth (MM).
Bragollach now follows Smrtihlav.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Mammoth (MM) stops using an engraved broadsword.
Mammoth (MM) masterfully draws the Axe of Durin.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>11
#   $target is now set to {2.*elf*}.
score

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>q
450/483 hits, 25/50 mana, and 161/161 moves.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>stat
OB: 148%, DB: 23%, PB: 19%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 333. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,084,150 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 130. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- panic
- noquit
- a light wound at the right hand.
- a light wound at the left foot.
- novoid
- a light wound at the left hand.
- a light wound at the right leg.
- a light wound at the left leg.

***************************************
some *raise* ; *group* spam
***************************************

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Icy>gr
Your group consists of:
     Smrtihlav (Head of group)
     Bragollach
     Melinda
     Stolb
     Zmej (m)
     Malock
     Vridush
     Kaan
     Silm
     Mammoth
     Mrsina

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Zmej (m) utters the words 'cure light'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Zmej (m) ### START CASTING ##

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Icy>score
456/483 hits, 3/50 mana, and 161/161 moves.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Icy>score

Smrtihlav gives a small pouch to Mrsina.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Icy>456/483 hits, 3/50 mana, and 161/161 moves.
Zmej (m) utters the words 'cure light'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Mrsina puts a small pouch on his belt.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Icy>score
459/483 hits, 4/50 mana, and 161/161 moves.
Smrtihlav says: mrsina will use powder

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Icy>q
A pack horse stops following Bragollach.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Smrtihlav says: then we hhit

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Bragollach nods solemnly.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Silm nods solemnly.
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* yells 'sweden rules!'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Icy>tt
{target}={2.*elf*}
score
461/483 hits, 4/50 mana, and 161/161 moves.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Icy>search q
You begin to search ...

You didn't find anyone.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Zmej (m) ### START CASTING ##

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Melinda sez 'nuke lowyn'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Zmej (m) utters the words 'cure light'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>tt rhuarc
#   $target is now set to {rhuarc}.

WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>464/483 hits, 5/50 mana, and 161/161 moves.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Silm toriseb 'we go in insta?'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Melinda sez 'is she there?'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Smrtihlav leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Bragollach leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Melinda leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
You follow Smrtihlav.
The Vault of Athoin
Thick ice covers the water.
Zmej (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
Malock has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
Silm has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
Mrsina has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
Vridush has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>eq

Smrtihlav leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Bragollach leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
You follow Smrtihlav.
The Vault of Athoin
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Zmej (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
Malock has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
Silm has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
Mrsina has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
Vridush has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
Silm shakes his head.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You are using:
<wielded two-handed> a great warsword (brand new)
<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (brand new)
<worn on body>       a shining breastplate (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of vambraces (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of greaves (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
<worn around neck>   a black amul
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     a diamond ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   a quiver
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (brand new)
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>score
466/483 hits, 6/50 mana, and 159/161 moves.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Smrtihlav leaves vvvv   S O U T H   vvvv
Bragollach leaves vvvv   S O U T H   vvvv
You follow Smrtihlav.
The Vault of Athoin
A hungry warg has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the west.
You feel bolder.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>score
466/483 hits, 6/50 mana, and 157/161 moves.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>x
exam
The Vault of Athoin
The constant drip-drip of water reverberates within the great chamber. Diffuse
light illuminates the far walls as well as the great heights, encrusted with 
pale crystal. This wonder is in contrast to the mineral-laden mud around ones'
legs that flows mysteriously, and a strange feeling of disorientation.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>west
The Vault of Athoin
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: east, south.
A cockroach <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
A cockroach leaves vvvv   S O U T H   vvvv

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
A cockroach has >>ARRIVED<< from the south.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>south
Before Athoin's Vault
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Smrtihlav is standing here.
Bragollach the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Melinda the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Zmej (m) is standing here.
Malock is standing here.
Silm is standing here (shrouded).
Mrsina is standing here.
Vridush is standing here.
Mammoth (MM) is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>score
468/483 hits, 7/50 mana, and 157/161 moves.
Melinda sez 'ok elf then'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>q
stat
OB: 154%, DB: 23%, PB: 19%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 333. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,084,150 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 130. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right hand.
- a light wound at the left foot.
- a light wound at the left hand.
- a light wound at the right leg.
- a light wound at the left leg.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
Players in your zone
--------------------
Zmej                 - Before Athoin's Vault
Stolb                - Before Athoin's Vault
Malock               - Before Athoin's Vault
Mrsina               - Before Athoin's Vault
Smrtihlav            - Before Athoin's Vault
Silm                 - Before Athoin's Vault
Vridush              - Before Athoin's Vault
Melinda              - Before Athoin's Vault
Bragollach           - Before Athoin's Vault
Mammoth              - Before Athoin's Vault

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>score
470/483 hits, 7/50 mana, and 159/161 moves.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>search q
You begin to search ...

Silm toriseb 'i do minni'

You didn't find anyone.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Smrtihlav leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
Bragollach leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
Melinda leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
You follow Smrtihlav.
The Hewn Passageway Bends
The ground is very frosty.
Zmej (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Malock has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Silm has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Mammoth (MM) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Mrsina has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Vridush has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>score
471/483 hits, 8/50 mana, and 158/161 moves.
Zmej (m) has revealed Melinda!
Zmej (m) smites Melinda's right arm extremely hard.
Zmej (m) swiftly dodges Melinda's attempt to slash him.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Malock nods solemnly.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>a
You cannot assist someone who is not fighting.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Malock says: i help

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Melinda fails to slash Zmej (m).

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Malock grins evilly, showing his teeth.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Zmej (m) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
Zmej leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Smrtihlav stares at the sky.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Vridush stares at the sky.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Smrtihlav stares at the sky.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Smrtihlav stares at the sky.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>score
Zmej (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
474/483 hits, 9/50 mana, and 161/161 moves.
Melinda sez ':)'

Melinda sez 'u gave me crit in head'

Zmej (m) Gorinich burnz you: i know i rock

Melinda bursts with anger and makes terrible accusations against Zmej (m)!

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>score
474/483 hits, 9/50 mana, and 161/161 moves.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>q
stat
OB: 154%, DB: 23%, PB: 19%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 333. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,084,150 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 130. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right hand.
- a light wound at the left foot.
- a light wound at the left hand.
- a light wound at the right leg.
- a light wound at the left leg.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Smrtihlav quietly scouts southwards...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Smrtihlav stops scouting southwards.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>search q

Zmej (m) Gorinich burnz you: faking melinda

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You begin to search ...

Smrtihlav leaves vvvv   S O U T H   vvvv
Bragollach leaves vvvv   S O U T H   vvvv
Melinda leaves vvvv   S O U T H   vvvv
You follow Smrtihlav.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Hewn Passageway
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
Zmej (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the nor
Malock has >>ARRIVED<< from the north.
Silm has >>ARRIVED<< from the north.
Mammoth (MM) has >>ARRIVED<< from the north.
Mrsina has >>ARRIVED<< from the north.
Vridush has >>ARRIVED<< from the north.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Zmej (m) grins evilly, showing his teeth.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>score
477/483 hits, 10/50 mana, and 161/161 moves.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Malock says: minni must die

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Smrtihlav says: ready?
Malock grins evilly, showing his teeth.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Smrtihlav quietly scouts southwards...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Smrtihlav stops scouting southwards.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Mammoth (MM) quietly scouts southwards...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Vridush nods solemnly.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill $target

Mammoth (MM) stops scouting southwards.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold> >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Smrtihlav leaves vvvv   S O U T H   vvvv
Bragollach leaves vvvv   S O U T H   vvvv
Melinda leaves vvvv   S O U T H   vvvv
You follow Smrtihlav.
A Junction
Zmej (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the north.
Malock has >>ARRIVED<< from the north.
Silm has >>ARRIVED<< from the north.
Mammoth (MM) has >>ARRIVED<< from the north.
Mrsina has >>ARRIVED<< from the north.
Vridush has >>ARRIVED<< from the north.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill $target
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Smrtihlav quietly scouts eastwards...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Malock nods solemnly.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Smrtihlav stops scouting eastwards.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Mammoth (MM) says 'go use 2e'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Mammoth (MM) quietly scouts eastwards...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Mammoth (MM) stops scouting eastwards.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>score
481/483 hits, 12/50 mana, and 161/161 moves.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>q

Mrsina leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 154%, DB: 23%, PB: 19%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 333. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,084,150 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 130. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right hand.
- a light wound at the left foot.
- a light wound at the left hand.
- a light wound at the right leg.
- a light wound at the left leg.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Smrtihlav leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
Bragollach leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
Melinda leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
You follow Smrtihlav.
An Ancient Tunnel
Mrsina is standing here.
Zmej (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Malock has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Silm has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Mammoth (MM) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Vridush has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You see *Khazdul the Dwarf* scouting from the east!

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Mrsina leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill $target
Zmej leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

* W C Mana:Cold>kill $target
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

* W C Mana:Cold>kill $target
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

* W C Mana:Cold>kill $target
Bragollach leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

* W C Mana:Cold>kill $target
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

* W C Mana:Cold>east
End of the Ancient Tunnel
A hooded brass lantern has been left here.
The corpse of a tiny spider is lying here.
Mrsina is standing here.
Bragollach the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Exits: (north), west.
Silm has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C Mana:Cold>kill $target
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

* W C Mana:Cold>
Silm leaves AAAA   N O R T H   AAAA
The >> door << closes quietly.

* W C Mana:Warm>
Smrtihlav has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Melinda has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Malock has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Mammoth (MM) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Vridush has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C Mana:Warm>w
Players in your zone
--------------------
Zmej                 - The Tomb of Ralgund
Stolb                - End of the Ancient Tunnel
Malock               - End of the Ancient Tunnel
Mrsina               - End of the Ancient Tunnel
Smrtihlav            - End of the Ancient Tunnel
Silm                 - The Sacked Chamber
Vridush              - End of the Ancient Tunnel
Melinda              - End of the Ancient Tunnel
Bragollach           - End of the Ancient Tunnel
Mammoth              - End of the Ancient Tunnel

* W C Mana:Warm>exits
#   $door is now set to {door}.
North - A closed 'door'
West  - An Ancient Tunnel

* W C Mana:Warm>
The >> door << is opened from the other side.
The >> door << closes quietly.

* W C Mana:Warm>
Bragollach opens the >> door <<
The >> door << closes quietly.

* W C Mana:Warm>
The >> door << is opened from the other side.
The >> door << closes quietly.

* W C Mana:Warm>open $door
Ok.
The >> door << closes quietly.
The >> door << is opened from the other side.
The >> door << closes quietly.

* W C Mana:Warm>open $door
Ok.

* W C Mana:Warm>open $door

The >> door << closes quietly.

* W C Mana:Warm>open $door
Mammoth (MM) opens the >> door <<
It's already open!

* W C Mana:Warm>open $door
open $door
It's already open!
The >> door << closes quietly.
Mammoth (MM) opens the >> door <<

* W C Mana:Warm>open $door
The >> door << closes quietly.
Ok.

* W C Mana:Warm>open $door
Mammoth (MM) says 'gO'
The >> door << closes quietly.
Ok.
The >> door << closes quietly.

* W C Mana:Warm>open $door
Bragollach opens the >> door <<
The >> door << closes quietly.
Vridush opens the >> door <<
Mammoth (MM) says 'gO'
It's already open!
The >> door << closes quietly.

* W C Mana:Warm>open $door
Ok.
Mammoth (MM) says 'gO'
The >> door << closes quietly.
Vridush opens the >> door <<

* W C Mana:Warm>open $door
The >> door << closes quietly.
Mammoth (MM) opens the >> door <<
The >> door << closes quietly.
Vridush opens the >> door <<
It's already open!

* W C Mana:Warm>The >> door << closes quietly.
Mammoth (MM) opens the >> door <<
The >> door << closes quietly.
Ok.
The >> door << closes quietly.
The >> door << is opened from the other side.

* W C Mana:Warm>The >> door << closes quietly.
The >> door << is opened from the other side.
The >> door << closes quietly.
Vridush opens the >> door <<
The >> door << closes quietly.
Ok.
Silm has >>ARRIVED<< from the north.

* W C Mana:Warm>open $door
It's already open!
The >> door << closes quietly.
Vridush opens the >> door <<
The >> door << closes quietly.

* W C Mana:Warm>open $door

Mammoth (MM) opens the >> door <<
The >> door << closes quietly.

* W C Mana:Warm>open $door
Vridush opens the >> door <<
The >> door << closes quietly.
Mammoth (MM) opens the >> door <<
It's already open!

* W C Mana:Warm>The >> door << closes quietly.
Mammoth (MM) opens the >> door <<
Smrtihlav leaves AAAA   N O R T H   AAAA
Bragollach leaves AAAA   N O R T H   AAAA
Melinda leaves AAAA   N O R T H   AAAA
Melinda leaves AAAA   N O R T H   AAAA
You follow Smrtihlav.
The Sacked Chamber
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Kletis the Stoor Hobbit* is here, fighting Zmej (m).
*Done the Dwarf* is here, fighting Zmej (m).
open $door
*Khazdul the Dwarf* is here, fighting Zmej (m) (glowing).
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
*Glubur the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate (glowing).
*a Hobbit* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Farok the Dwarf* is here, fighting Zmej (m).
*a Man* is standing here.
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Zmej (m) is here, fighting *Kletis the Stoor Hobbit*.
Malock has >>ARRIVED<< from the south.
Silm has >>ARRIVED<< from the south.
Mammoth (MM) has >>ARRIVED<< from the south.
Mrsina has >>ARRIVED<< from the south.
Vridush has >>ARRIVED<< from the south.

*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* closes the >> door <<
Ok.

* W C Mana:Warm>It's already open!

*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* closes the >> door <<
Mammoth (MM) opens the >> door <<

*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* closes the >> door <<

* W C Mana:Warm>
Malock ### START CASTING ##
Mammoth (MM) opens the >> door <<

* W C Mana:Warm>close $door

*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* closes the >> door <<
Mammoth (MM) opens the >> door <<

*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* closes the >> door <
It's already closed!

* W C Mana:Warm>close $door
It's already closed!
Zmej (m) smites *Kletis the Stoor Hobbit*'s left leg extremely hard.

* W C Mana:Warm>close $door
kill $target

Mrsina smites *Glubur the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.
Zmej (m) bleeds from open wounds.
*Kletis the Stoor Hobbit* bleeds from open wounds.
*Glubur the Dwarf* sneezes.
Melinda bleeds from open wounds.
*Glubur the Dwarf* lightly smites Mrsina's right foot and tickles it.

* W C Mana:Warm>bash
It's already closed!
Bragollach ### START CASTING ##
Smrtihlav ### START CASTING ##
Silm opens the >> door <<

*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* closes the >> door <<

* W C Mana:Warm>
You smite *Rhuarc the Silvan Elf*'s right arm extremely hard.
Silm opens the >> door <<

*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* closes the >> door <<
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

* W C Mana:Warm *Rhuarc the Silvan Elf*:Fine>Silm opens the >> door <<

*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* closes the >> door <<
Malock utters the words 'LIGHTNING BOLT'
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* tries to slash Malock, but he parries
successfully.
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* swiftly dodges Malock's attempt to slash her.
*Done the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Zmej leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

Silm opens the >> door <<
bash
*a Man* tries to pound Smrtihlav, but he parries successfully.

*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* closes the >> door <<
*Khazdul the Dwarf* intercepts Vridush's blow.
Silm opens the >> door <<

Mammoth (MM) closes the >> door <<
*Glubur the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

Bragollach stops using a forest green cloak.

*Done the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Smrtihlav utters the words 'LIGHTNING BOLT'
*Aerie the Half-Elf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Smrtihlav
hits her.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* tries to slash Smrtihlav, but he parries successfully.

kill $target
Bragollach wears a fine grey cloak about his body.
Smrtihlav ### START CASTING ##
Zmej (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*a Hobbit* utters the words 'COLOUR SPRAY'

*a Hobbit* ### START CASTING ##
Smrtihlav ### START CASTING ##
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* pierces your left hand hard and tickles it.

Mammoth (MM) fills his lungs and blows in a crude orkish horn.
A long, screaming high-pitched noise suddenly reverberates around you!
Hearing the horn blow, you feel your urge to battle increase!

*Glubur the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Melinda leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
*Khazdul the Dwarf* cleaves Vridush's right arm hard and tickles it.

*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
Your victim has disappeared!
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Smrtihlav ### START CASTING ##
*Khazdul the Dwarf* says 'FIGHT'
Bash what or whom?
Vridush <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
Vridush leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Khazdul the Dwarf* says 'FIGHT'
Vridush has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* opens the >> door <<
Zmej (m) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
Zmej leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Bragollach ### START CASTING ##
Vridush approaches *Glubur the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
*Farok the Dwarf* cleaves Smrtihlav's left foot and tickles it.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* says 'FAGHT'
Silm closes the >> door <<
*Khazdul the Dwarf* intercepts Mrsina's blow.
Mrsina approaches *Khazdul the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Smrtihlav ### START CASTING ##

*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* opens the >> door <<
Silm closes the >> door <<

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close $door

Melinda has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* opens the >> door <<

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close $door
Silm closes the >> door <<
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
A pony leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
*Kletis the Stoor Hobbit* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
You suddenly notice *Rhuarc the Silvan Elf*.
Zmej (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
It's already closed!
*Aerie the Half-Elf* barely slashes Smrtihlav's right hand and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close $door
Zmej (m) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
It's already closed!
Smrtihlav ### START CASTING ##
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* ### START CASTING ##
Malock ### START CASTING ##

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close $door

*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
A pony has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

*Kletis the Stoor Hobbit* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close $door
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* strongly slashes Bragollach's left leg.
Smrtihlav ### START CASTING ##
It's already closed!
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* swiftly dodges Bragollach's attempt to slash him.

*Farok the Dwarf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Farok the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill $target
*a Hobbit* ### START CASTING ##

*Kletis the Stoor Hobbit* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* ### START CASTING ##
It's already closed!

*Glubur the Dwarf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Smrtihlav gets a purple scroll from a sable pouch.
Zmej leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
You approach *Rhuarc the Silvan Elf*, trying to smite him.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* cleaves Mrsina's left foot extremely hard.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Rhuarc the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
Zmej (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Smrtihlav recites a purple scroll.
Smrtihlav is surrounded by a white aura.
A noxious cloud appears around Smrtihlav.

*Kletis the Stoor Hobbit* opens the >> door <<
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to smite him.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Rhuarc the Silvan Elf*:Fine>

*Kletis the Stoor Hobbit* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Kletis the Stoor Hobbit* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Mammoth (MM) closes the >> door <<
Malock utters the words 'LIGHTNING BOLT'
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Malock
hits her.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Rhuarc the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
Malock ### START CASTING ##
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* ### START CASTING ##
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.
*Glubur the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Rhuarc the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
Melinda opens the >> door <<
*Done the Dwarf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Rhuarc the Silvan Elf*:Fine>

*Farok the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Melinda leaves vvvv   S O U T H   vvvv
*a Hobbit* utters the words 'COLOUR SPRAY'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Rhuarc the Silvan Elf*:Fine>

*Kletis the Stoor Hobbit* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Rhuarc the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
*Kletis the Stoor Hobbit* leaves vvvv   S O U T H   vvvv
Mammoth (MM) closes the >> door <<
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* ### START CASTING ##

*Glubur the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Rhuarc the Silvan Elf*:Fine>close $door
close $door
It's already closed!
Vridush leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Rhuarc the Silvan Elf*:Fine>close $door
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Rhuarc the Silvan Elf*:Fine>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Rhuarc the Silvan Elf*:Fine>close $door
The >> door << is opened from the other side.
Ok.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* says 'FIGHT'
Vridush has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* avoids being bashed by Mrsina who loses his balance and
falls.

*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Mrsina stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* intercepts Vridush's blow.
Vridush pounds *Khazdul the Dwarf*'s left foot very hard and tickles it.
Silm utters the word 'HARM'
Silm raises his voice and ancient powers make *a Hobbit* twist in pain.
*a Hobbit* tries to pierce Silm, but he parries successfully.
*a Hobbit* swiftly dodges Silm's attempt to slash him.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close $door
*Aerie the Half-Elf* ### START CASTING ##
Silm ### START CASTING ##
It's already closed!
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* sends Bragollach sprawling with a powerful bash.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Malock utters the words 'LIGHTNING BOLT'
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Malock
hits her.

*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
Mrsina smites *Khazdul the Dwarf*'s left arm very hard.
*a Man* barely pounds Smrtihlav's body and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Malock ### START CASTING ##

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill $target
*a Hobbit* ### START CASTING ##
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 
You suddenly notice *Rhuarc the Silvan Elf*.
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* ### START CASTING ##

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Zmej (m) smites *Aerie the Half-Elf*'s left hand hard.
*Glubur the Dwarf* ### START CASTING ##
Vridush <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

*Farok the Dwarf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Farok the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
*Khazdul the Dwarf* cleaves Mrsina's left leg very hard and tickles it.
Smrtihlav lightly slashes *a Man*'s left foot and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill $target

*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You approach *Rhuarc the Silvan Elf*, trying to smite him.
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* fails to pierce you.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Rhuarc the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
Vridush leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
*Aerie the Half-Elf* barely slashes Mammoth (MM)'s right leg and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Rhuarc the Silvan Elf*:Fine>1
#   $target is now set to {*elf*}.

Vridush has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
*Glubur the Dwarf* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
#####   EXIT south BLOCKED   #####    <--- ok we 9 vs 10, since Melinda is bloked out 
                                   with a hobbitl, pretty even no? * 2 of em are P-sanced   

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Rhuarc the Silvan Elf*:Fine>kill $target
*Khazdul the Dwarf* intercepts Vridush's blow.
Vridush approaches *Khazdul the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* removes a mighty dwarven axe.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* skillfully draws an engraved broadsword.
You're already fighting!
Smrtihlav avoids being bashed by *Done the Dwarf* who loses his balance and
falls.

*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
*Done the Dwarf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Malock ### START CASTING ##

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>bash
Bash what or whom?
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* slashes Bragollach's right foot and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* ### START CASTING ##
You suddenly notice *Rhuarc the Silvan Elf*.
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* ### START CASTING ##

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Farok the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
*a Hobbit* utters the words 'COLOUR SPRAY'
*a Hobbit* sprays Smrtihlav with painfully bright, concentrated rays of light.
Smrtihlav tries to slash *a Man*, but he parries successfully.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>bash

*a Hobbit* ### START CASTING ##
Vridush <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
Vridush <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
Vridush leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Mammoth (MM) smites *Aerie the Half-Elf*'s left foot hard.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill $target
Vridush has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
*Glubur the Dwarf* joins *Khazdul the Dwarf*'s fight.
Bash what or whom?
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* utters the words 'LIGHTNING BOLT'
Smrtihlav staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Rhuarc the Silvan Elf*
hits him.
*Glubur the Dwarf* smites Mrsina's right foot and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>bash
Vridush approaches *Glubur the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
You smite *Aerie the Half-Elf*'s right foot hard.
Malock utters the words 'LIGHTNING BOLT'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Aerie the Half-Elf*:Fine Mammoth (MM):Fine>Mammoth (MM) swiftly dodges *Aerie the Half-Elf*'s attemp
t to slash him.

Mrsina stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

Malock ### START CASTING ##
Mammoth (MM) gets a purple scroll from a leather backpack.
Smrtihlav avoids being bashed by *a Man* who loses his balance and falls.
Silm utters the word 'HARM'

Mammoth (MM) recites a purple scroll.
Mammoth (MM) is surrounded by a white aura.
A noxious cloud appears around Mammoth (MM).
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* strongly slashes Bragollach's head.

Smrtihlav avoids being bashed by *Done the Dwarf* who loses his balance and
falls.

*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
Vridush leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
*Done the Dwarf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
Zmej (m) sends *Aerie the Half-Elf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Vridush has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

Bragollach seems to have recovered his senses.

*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

Bragollach ### START CASTING ##
Mammoth (MM) smites *Aerie the Half-Elf*'s body hard.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* slashes Mrsina's head and tickles it.

You suddenly notice *Rhuarc the Silvan Elf*.
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* ### START CASTING ##

*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Malock ### START CASTING ##
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Aerie the Half-Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (MM):Fine>
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* utters the words 'LIGHTNING BOLT'
Mrsina tries to smite *Khazdul the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Aerie the Half-Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (MM):Fine>
*a Hobbit* ### START CASTING ##
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* ### START CASTING ##
*Done the Dwarf* sends Smrtihlav sprawling with a powerful bash.
Bragollach utters the word 'FIREBALL'
*Glubur the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Aerie the Half-Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (MM):Fine>
Bragollach gets a purple scroll from a large sack.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Aerie the Half-Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (MM):Fine>
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* utters the words 'LIGHTNING BOLT'
Bragollach staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Rhuarc the Silvan Elf*
hits him.
Zmej (m) smites *Aerie the Half-Elf*'s left foot very hard.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Aerie the Half-Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (MM):Fine>

*Glubur the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Vridush pounds *Glubur the Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard.
Malock utters the words 'LIGHTNING BOLT'
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Malock
hits her.
Malock swiftly dodges *Minni the Fallohid Hobbit*'s attempt to slash him.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Aerie the Half-Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (MM):Fine>
Bragollach recites a purple scroll.
Bragollach is surrounded by a white aura.
A noxious cloud appears around Bragollach.

*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Aerie the Half-Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (MM):Fine>

*Khazdul the Dwarf* >>HEROICALLY RESCUES<< *Glubur the Dwarf*.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Aerie the Half-Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (MM):Fine>
Bragollach avoids being bashed by *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* who loses his
balance and falls.
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* utters the words 'LIGHTNING BOLT'
Smrtihlav seems to have recovered his senses.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Aerie the Half-Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (MM):Fine>
Bragollach leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Aerie the Half-Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (MM):Fine>
Silm utters the word 'HARM'
Silm raises his voice and ancient powers make *a Hobbit* twist in pain.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Aerie the Half-Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (MM):Fine>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Bragollach has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Silm ### START CASTING ##
You smite *Aerie the Half-Elf*'s right foot very hard.

*a Hobbit* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*a Hobbit* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

*Done the Dwarf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Done the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Smrtihlav <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Aerie the Half-Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (MM):Fine>Smrtihlav gets an azure scroll from a sable pouch.
Malock ### START CASTING ##
You can't do that while fighting.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Aerie the Half-Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (MM):Fine>
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Smrtihlav recites an azure scroll.
Smrtihlav heals himself.
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
A pony leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
*Farok the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Aerie the Half-Elf*:Hurt Mammoth (MM):Fine>

*Done the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Silm leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Mammoth (MM) smites *Aerie the Half-Elf*'s right leg very hard.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Aerie the Half-Elf*:Wounded Mammoth (MM):Fine>
Mrsina stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
Smrtihlav leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Aerie the Half-Elf*:Wounded Mammoth (MM):Fine>

*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
A pony has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Vridush panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
Vridush strongly pounds *Khazdul the Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* seems to have recovered her senses.

*Aerie the Half-Elf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Aerie the Half-Elf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* slashes Bragollach's body.
*Farok the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
*Farok the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Bragollach <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
Bragollach leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
*Khazdul the Dwarf* barely slashes Vridush's body and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Mammoth leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Malock utters the words 'LIGHTNING BOLT'
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Malock
hits her.
You suddenly notice *Rhuarc the Silvan Elf*.
Malock tries to slash *Minni the Fallohid Hobbit*, but she parries
successfully.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Malock ### START CASTING ##
Mrsina <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
Mrsina leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Glubur the Dwarf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
Vridush <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Mrsina has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
*Glubur the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

*Aerie the Half-Elf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>2
#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*}.
kill $target

*Khazdul the Dwarf* intercepts Zmej (m)'s blow.
Zmej (m) smites *Khazdul the Dwarf*'s left foot very hard and tickles it.
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
A pony leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Mammoth (MM) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Malock swiftly dodges *Minni the Fallohid Hobbit*'s attempt to slash him.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
*Khazdul the Dwarf* intercepts Mammoth (MM)'s blow.
Mammoth (MM) approaches *Khazdul the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.
You approach *Khazdul the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Vridush <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
Vridush leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
Bragollach has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Done the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* lightly slashes your head and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
A pony has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
*a Man* pounds your right foot extremely hard and tickles it.

*Farok the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Aerie the Half-Elf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Mammoth (MM) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
Mammoth leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
Bragollach leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Vridush has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>bash

Smrtihlav has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Bragollach has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

*Done the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
*Farok the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

*Glubur the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

*Aerie the Half-Elf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
You strongly smite *Khazdul the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.
Zmej (m) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Glubur the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Vridush leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
A pony leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

*Glubur the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

Bragollach leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
A pony has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Mammoth (MM) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

*a Hobbit* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Zmej (m) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
You suddenly notice *Rhuarc the Silvan Elf*.

Malock leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Vridush has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Zmej (m) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Done the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

Mammoth leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

*Farok the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* slashes your right hand hard and tickles it.

Silm has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Zmej (m) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
Zmej leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
A pony leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
*Farok the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

Your bash at *Khazdul the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

*Aerie the Half-Elf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Done the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Farok the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
Mammoth (MM) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Silm utters the words 'LIGHTNING BOLT'
*a Hobbit* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Hobbit*'s death cry.
*a Hobbit* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Hobbit*.
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Farok the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
*Done the Dwarf* gets a purple scroll from a sable pouch.
*Glubur the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Done the Dwarf* recites a purple scroll.
*Done the Dwarf* is surrounded by a white aura.
A noxious cloud appears around *Done the Dwarf*.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
Zmej (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Bragollach has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Aerie the Half-Elf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

*Glubur the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Aerie the Half-Elf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
Zmej leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Vridush leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
#####  *a Man* BASHES YOU   #####

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
A pony has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Malock has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Done the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

*Farok the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
Vridush has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
Malock leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Man* pounds your head extremely hard.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Done the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

*Aerie the Half-Elf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
Mammoth leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
*Glubur the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Bragollach leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
flee

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
Silm leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
Zmej (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
Mammoth (MM) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
Vridush leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
As *a Man* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow
stops him!
Silm has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
Bragollach has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
A pony leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

2
#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*}.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
Zmej leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Inactivity timeout postponed...
*a Man* pounds your head extremely hard.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
A pony has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Khazdul the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
Vridush has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

*Glubur the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Khazdul the Dwarf* removes an engraved broadsword.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* masterfully draws a mighty dwarven axe.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* cleaves your right foot extremely hard.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
Vridush leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
##### RECOVERED FROM BASH #####
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
You are already attempting to flee!

*Aerie the Half-Elf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Bragollach leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
Vridush has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Silm gets a fell blade from a leather backpack.
*Farok the Dwarf* cleaves your right foot extremely hard.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
Zmej (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Silm stops using an engraved broadsword.
Silm confidently draws a fell blade.
You flee head over heels.
The Tomb of Ralgund
Malock is standing here.
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Bragollach the Black Numenorean is standing here (glowing).
Exits: east.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
A pony has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

*Farok the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>east

*Farok the Dwarf* approaches Malock, trying to cleave him.

*Aerie the Half-Elf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill $target
The Sacked Chamber
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* is here, fighting Zmej (m) (glowing).
*a Man* is here, fighting Smrtihlav.
Mrsina is standing here.
Smrtihlav is here, fighting *a Man* (glowing).
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
*Done the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Mammoth (MM) is standing here (glowing).
Silm is standing here.
*Glubur the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Vridush is standing here.
Zmej (m) is here, fighting *Khazdul the Dwarf*.
Exits: [south], west.
You suddenly notice *Rhuarc the Silvan Elf*.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You are too afraid.
Bragollach has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Mammoth leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Vridush leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Done the Dwarf* approaches Bragollach, trying to cleave him.
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
A pony has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
*Glubur the Dwarf* utters the words 'xafe ay candusqarr'

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill $target
You are too afraid.
Bragollach <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
Bragollach leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Zmej (m) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
Zmej leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

*Aerie the Half-Elf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
*a Man* tries to pound Smrtihlav, but he parries successfully.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
*Khazdul the Dwarf* approaches Mrsina, trying to cleave him.
Silm leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
A pony leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Mrsina smites *Khazdul the Dwarf*'s body very hard and tickles it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Mammoth (MM) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Zmej (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Vridush has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* cleaves Mrsina's left leg extremely hard.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Khazdul the Dwarf* intercepts Mammoth (MM)'s blow.
Mammoth (MM) approaches *Khazdul the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.
*Done the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Vridush approaches *Aerie the Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.
Zmej (m) approaches *Aerie the Half-Elf*, trying to smite her.
Bragollach has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

*Farok the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Smrtihlav slashes *a Man*'s right leg hard and tickles it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>wi 100

*Farok the Dwarf* approaches Bragollach, trying to cleave him.

*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Bragollach tries to slash *Farok the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

*Aerie the Half-Elf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Aerie the Half-Elf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>west
Malock has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Wimpy set to: 100
Bragollach panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
The Tomb of Ralgund
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* is here, fighting Silm.
Silm is here, fighting *Rhuarc the Silvan Elf*.
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Done the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Aerie the Half-Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate (glowing).
Exits: east.
Mrsina has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>east

*Done the Dwarf* leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
A pony leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
Vridush has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill $target
Vridush approaches *Aerie the Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.
Mrsina approaches *Aerie the Half-Elf*, trying to smite her.
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry.
Zmej (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
The Sacked Chamber
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* is here, fighting Mammoth (MM) (glowing).
*Karamon the Eriadorian Man* is here, fighting Smrtihlav.
Smrtihlav is here, fighting *Karamon the Eriadorian Man* (glowing).
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
*Glubur the Dwarf* is standing here.
Mammoth (MM) is here, fighting *Khazdul the Dwarf* (glowing).
*Farok the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Malock is standing here.
*Done the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: [south], west.
*Glubur the Dwarf* joins *Khazdul the Dwarf*'s fight.
Mammoth (MM) swiftly dodges *Glubur the Dwarf*'s attempt to smite him.
Mammoth (MM) smites *Khazdul the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Farok the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

*Aerie the Half-Elf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Vridush has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Mammoth (MM) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
Mammoth leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

kill $target

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Khazdul the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
*Glubur the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
*Aerie the Half-Elf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the west.
Zmej (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

*Aerie the Half-Elf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Zmej (m) approaches *Aerie the Half-Elf*, trying to smite her.
Smrtihlav slashes *Karamon the Eriadorian Man*'s body and tickles it.

1
#   $target is now set to {*elf*}.
Vridush leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

*Farok the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

*Aerie the Half-Elf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill $target
You smite *Done the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.
Mammoth (MM) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Silm has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
Vridush has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* tries to slash Zmej (m), but he parries successfully.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Vridush pounds *Aerie the Half-Elf*'s head hard and shatters it.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Farok the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf*:Fine>
Smrtihlav swiftly dodges *Karamon the Eriadorian Man*'s attempt to pound him.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf*:Fine>t
#   $target is now set to {LOH}.
Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf* (LOH):Fine>flee

Malock ### START CASTING ##
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
A pony leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf* (LOH):Fine>
*Farok the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
You flee head over heels.
The Tomb of Ralgund
Mrsina is here, fighting *Khazdul the Dwarf*.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* is here, fighting Mrsina (glowing).
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
*Glubur the Dwarf* is here, fighting Mrsina.
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: east.
Mrsina <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
Mrsina leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
*Khazdul the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>east

*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
A pony leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>kill $target
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine> >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* lightly slashes your left arm and tickles it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry.
You flee head over heels.
The Sacked Chamber
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
*Karamon the Eriadorian Man* is here, fighting Smrtihlav.
Smrtihlav is here, fighting *Karamon the Eriadorian Man* (glowing).
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Malock is standing here.
*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) is standing here (glowing).
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Zmej (m) is standing here.
Mammoth (MM) is standing here (glowing).
Silm is standing here.
Vridush is standing here.
*Farok the Dwarf* is standing here.
Mrsina is standing here.
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
Exits: [south], west.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

*Khazdul the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

*Glubur the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Mammoth (MM) approaches *Rhuarc the Silvan Elf*, trying to smite him.
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* tries to pierce Mammoth (MM), but he parries
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* tries to pierce Mammoth (MM), but he parries
successfully.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Khazdul the Dwarf* cleaves Smrtihlav's body extremely hard.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>west
kill $target
The Tomb of Ralgund
Exits: east.

o W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm> >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 
Silm has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

o W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

o W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>east
kill $target
The Sacked Chamber
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
*Karamon the Eriadorian Man* is here, fighting Smrtihlav.
Smrtihlav is here, fighting *Karamon the Eriadorian Man* (glowing).
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Malock is here, fighting *Karamon the Eriadorian Man*.
*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) is standing here (glowing).
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Zmej (m) is standing here.
Mammoth (MM) is standing here (glowing).
Vridush is here, fighting *Glubur the Dwarf*.
*Farok the Dwarf* is standing here.
Mrsina is standing here.
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* is here, fighting Smrtihlav (glowing).
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
*Glubur the Dwarf* is here, fighting Vridush.
Exits: [south], west.
Malock tries to slash *Karamon the Eriadorian Man*, but he parries
successfully.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Mammoth leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
You smite *Done the Dwarf* (LOH)'s body extremely hard.

*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
A pony leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Silm has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
*Glubur the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
Mammoth (MM) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) cleaves your right leg extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>

*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
A pony has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
Smrtihlav gets an azure scroll from a sable pouch.
Zmej leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
*Glubur the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>flee
Silm leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Smrtihlav recites an azure scroll.
Smrtihlav heals himself.
You flee head over heels.
The Tomb of Ralgund
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Zmej (m) is standing here.
Silm is standing here.
Exits: east.

o W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Zmej (m) approaches *Rhuarc the Silvan Elf*, trying to smite him.
Zmej (m) swiftly dodges *Rhuarc the Silvan Elf*'s attempt to pierce him.

o W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>east

*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

o W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill $target
The Sacked Chamber
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
*Karamon the Eriadorian Man* is here, fighting Smrtihlav.
Smrtihlav is here, fighting *Karamon the Eriadorian Man* (glowing).
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Malock is here, fighting *Karamon the Eriadorian Man*.
*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) is standing here (glowing).
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Vridush is here, fighting *Glubur the Dwarf*.
*Farok the Dwarf* is standing here.
Mrsina is standing here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* is here, fighting Smrtihlav (glowing).
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
*Glubur the Dwarf* is here, fighting Vridush.
Mammoth (MM) is standing here (glowing).
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.
Mammoth leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

*Glubur the Dwarf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Glubur the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<


* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Farok the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Mrsina smites *Rhuarc the Silvan Elf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatters
it.
You approach *Done the Dwarf* (LOH), trying to smite him.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
*Khazdul the Dwarf* sends Smrtihlav sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
Zmej (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
Silm has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
A pony leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Mrsina approaches *Rhuarc the Silvan Elf*, trying to smite him.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
Vridush leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

*Farok the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>flee

*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
A pony has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>Mammoth (MM) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
You flee head over heels.
The Tomb of Ralgund
*Glubur the Dwarf* is here, fighting Vridush.
Vridush is here, fighting *Glubur the Dwarf*.
Exits: east.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>east
The Sacked Chamber
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
*Karamon the Eriadorian Man* is here, fighting Smrtihlav.
Smrtihlav is here, fighting *Karamon the Eriadorian Man* (glowing).
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Malock is here, fighting *Karamon the Eriadorian Man*.
*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) is standing here (glowing).
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Mrsina is here, fighting *Rhuarc the Silvan Elf*.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* is here, fighting Smrtihlav (glowing).
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* is here, fighting Smrtihlav.
Zmej (m) is here, fighting *Rhuarc the Silvan Elf*.
Silm is here, fighting *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit*.
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* is lying here, incapacitated.
kill $target
*Farok the Dwarf* is here, fighting Smrtihlav.
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* is here, fighting Silm.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Mammoth (MM) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [south], west.
Silm <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
Silm leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You approach *Done the Dwarf* (LOH), trying to smite him.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
Mrsina smites *Rhuarc the Silvan Elf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatters
it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rhuarc the Silvan Elf*'s death cry.
*Rhuarc the Silvan Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Rhuarc the Silvan Elf*.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* cleaves Smrtihlav's left foot extremely hard.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
Zmej leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>

*Farok the Dwarf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Farok the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
Zmej (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) cleaves your right leg extremely hard.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
*Karamon the Eriadorian Man* pounds Smrtihlav's left arm extremely hard.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
Silm has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Mrsina leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
You smite *Done the Dwarf* (LOH)'s right hand extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*Glubur the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>

*Farok the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
*Glubur the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
Vridush has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Smrtihlav swiftly dodges *Minni the Fallohid Hobbit*'s attempt to slash him.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
Zmej (m) approaches *Done the Dwarf* (LOH), trying to smite him.

*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Done the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Khazdul the Dwarf* swiftly dodges Silm's attempt to slash him.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Smrtihlav seems to have recovered his senses.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>west

*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) bleeds from open wounds.
Zmej (m) bleeds from open wounds.
Smrtihlav bleeds from open wounds.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Zmej (m) smites *Khazdul the Dwarf*'s body very hard and tickles it.
The Tomb of Ralgund
Mrsina is here, fighting *Glubur the Dwarf*.
*Glubur the Dwarf* is here, fighting Mrsina.
Exits: east.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill $target
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 
Mrsina smites *Glubur the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Mrsina swiftly dodges *Glubur the Dwarf*'s attempt to smite him.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>east
kill $target
The Sacked Chamber
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
*Karamon the Eriadorian Man* is here, fighting Smrtihlav.
Smrtihlav is here, fighting *Karamon the Eriadorian Man* (glowing).
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Malock is here, fighting *Karamon the Eriadorian Man*.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* is here, fighting Smrtihlav (glowing).
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* is here, fighting Smrtihlav.
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Mammoth (MM) is standing here (glowing).
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Zmej (m) is here, fighting *Khazdul the Dwarf*.
Silm is here, fighting *Khazdul the Dwarf*.
*Farok the Dwarf* is standing here.
Vridush is standing here.
*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [south], west.

*Glubur the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Vridush leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
You approach *Done the Dwarf* (LOH), trying to smite him.
Silm leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
Mammoth (MM) smites *Farok the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
A pony leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
You smite *Done the Dwarf* (LOH)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>

*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
Vridush has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
A pony has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
Smrtihlav swiftly dodges *Karamon the Eriadorian Man*'s attempt to pound him.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
Vridush pounds *Glubur the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) cleaves your left arm extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>flee
Mrsina has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
You flee head over heels.
The Tomb of Ralgund
Silm is standing here.
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: east.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

o W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

*Farok the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Farok the Dwarf* approaches Silm, trying to cleave him.
Silm tries to slash *Farok the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

*Done the Dwarf* leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Mrsina has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

*Glubur the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>purp
You can't find a purple in the pouch.
Silm swiftly dodges *Farok the Dwarf*'s attempt to cleave him.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Vridush has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
You don't have a purple.
Silm <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>east
The Sacked Chamber
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
*Karamon the Eriadorian Man* is here, fighting Smrtihlav.
Smrtihlav is here, fighting *Karamon the Eriadorian Man* (glowing).
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Malock is here, fighting *Karamon the Eriadorian Man*.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* is sitting here (glowing).
Mammoth (MM) is here, fighting *Khazdul the Dwarf* (glowing).
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Zmej (m) is here, fighting *Khazdul the Dwarf*.
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
kill $target
*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [south], west.
Mrsina has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* ### START CASTING ##

*Glubur the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You approach *Done the Dwarf* (LOH), trying to smite him.
*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) cleaves your right arm extremely hard.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
Silm has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
You smite *Done the Dwarf* (LOH)'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
Mammoth (MM) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
Mammoth (MM) barely smites *Khazdul the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf* (LOH):Wounded>
Vridush has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf* (LOH):Wounded>

*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Done the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Zmej (m) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
Zmej leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Malock lightly slashes *Karamon the Eriadorian Man*'s left foot and tickles
it.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>flee
You flee head over heels.
The Tomb of Ralgund
*Farok the Dwarf* is here, fighting Zmej (m).
*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) is standing here (glowing).
Zmej (m) is here, fighting *Farok the Dwarf*.
Exits: east.

*Glubur the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill $target
Vridush has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
*Glubur the Dwarf* ### START CASTING ##
You approach *Done the Dwarf* (LOH), trying to smite him.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf* (LOH):Wounded>

*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

*Done the Dwarf* leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
Zmej (m) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
Zmej leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
Mammoth (MM) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Farok the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Glubur the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Farok the Dwarf* cleaves your right arm and tickles it.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>flee

*Farok the Dwarf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

*Glubur the Dwarf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

*Glubur the Dwarf* leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>Vridush leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
You flee head over heels.
The Sacked Chamber
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
*Karamon the Eriadorian Man* is here, fighting Smrtihlav.
Smrtihlav is here, fighting *Karamon the Eriadorian Man* (glowing).
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Malock is here, fighting *Karamon the Eriadorian Man*.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* is here, fighting Smrtihlav (glowing).
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* is here, fighting Silm.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Mrsina is standing here.
Silm is here, fighting *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit*.
Zmej (m) is standing here.
*Glubur the Dwarf* is standing here.
Vridush is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

*Glubur the Dwarf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Glubur the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill $target

Malock utters the words 'LIGHTNING BOLT'
*Karamon the Eriadorian Man* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by
Malock hits him.
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* slashes Silm's head and tickles it.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm> >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Vridush leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Zmej (m) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
Zmej leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* utters the word 'noselacri'

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* ### START CASTING ##
Mammoth (MM) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Silm leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Mammoth (MM) approaches *Minni the Fallohid Hobbit*, trying to smite her.

*Farok the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill $target
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>west
Zmej (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
The Tomb of Ralgund
*Glubur the Dwarf* is lying here, mortally wounded.
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* is here, fighting Silm.
Vridush is here, fighting *Glubur the Dwarf*.
Silm is here, fighting *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit*.
Exits: east.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill $target
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Farok the Dwarf* yells 'STULB'  <------ YE BEBE, YE !!!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

*Farok the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
Silm <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
Silm leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>2
#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*}.
kill $target

Zmej (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You smite *Glubur the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Glubur the Dwarf*'s death cry.
*Glubur the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Glubur the Dwarf*.

*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Farok the Dwarf* barely cleaves your right arm and tickles it.

*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>
Zmej leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
Vridush leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
Silm has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
Mammoth (MM) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*Farok the Dwarf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

*Farok the Dwarf* leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

*Farok the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
Mammoth (MM) approaches *Minni the Fallohid Hobbit*, trying to smite her.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Silm slashes *Minni the Fallohid Hobbit*'s right arm very hard.

*Done the Dwarf* leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Farok the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
A pony has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* slashes your head extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
Mammoth leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
Smrtihlav has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>tt loh
#   $target is now set to {loh}.

*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>
Smrtihlav gets a blue scroll from a sable pouch.

*Farok the Dwarf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Farok the Dwarf* barely cleaves your left leg and tickles it.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>flee

Smrtihlav recites a blue scroll.
Smrtihlav heals himself.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
The Sacked Chamber
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
*Karamon the Eriadorian Man* is here, fighting Malock.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Malock is here, fighting *Karamon the Eriadorian Man*.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Mrsina is here, fighting *Karamon the Eriadorian Man*.
Zmej (m) is standing here.
Vridush is standing here.
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* is here, fighting Mammoth (MM).
Mammoth (MM) is here, fighting *Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* (glowing).
Exits: [south], west.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Zmej leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
*Khazdul the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Done the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>wi 0

Zmej (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Farok the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Wimpy set to: 0
*Karamon the Eriadorian Man* sends Malock sprawling with a powerful bash.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>west
*Farok the Dwarf* barely cleaves your left leg and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
You smite *Farok the Dwarf*'s left foot hard and tickle it.

*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
*Karamon the Eriadorian Man* pounds Malock's left arm extremely hard.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>kill $target
Zmej (m) approaches *Done the Dwarf* (LOH), trying to smite him.
You're already fighting!
*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) cleaves Zmej (m)'s body very hard.

*Karamon the Eriadorian Man* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
Malock seems to have recovered his senses.
Malock leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>
Vridush leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<

*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Done the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>
Mammoth leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>
Vridush has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>flee

Zmej leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Silm has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

*Karamon the Eriadorian Man* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Karamon the Eriadorian Man* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Khazdul the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

*Karamon the Eriadorian Man* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
You flee head over heels.
The Tomb of Ralgund
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Smrtihlav is standing here (glowing).
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* is here, fighting Mammoth (MM).
Malock is standing here.
*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) is here, fighting Zmej (m) (glowing).
Mammoth (MM) is here, fighting *Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* (glowing).
Zmej (m) is here, fighting *Done the Dwarf* (LOH).
Exits: east.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

*Farok the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

*Done the Dwarf* leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>west
kill $target
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm> >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 
Malock leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
Zmej leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Farok the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
Vridush has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>east
kill $target
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Silm has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
*Farok the Dwarf* cleaves your body extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Done the Dwarf* leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
Zmej (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
Vridush leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
Smrtihlav lightly slashes *Minni the Fallohid Hobbit*'s body and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You try to smite *Farok the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>
Mrsina has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>
Zmej leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>
Malock has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

*Karamon the Eriadorian Man* has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Karamon the Eriadorian Man* pounds Mrsina's body extremely hard.
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* slashes Mammoth (MM)'s right hand and tickles it.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>
Zmej (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Karamon the Eriadorian Man* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

*Karamon the Eriadorian Man* leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

*Farok the Dwarf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Karamon the Eriadorian Man* has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
Mammoth leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
Silm leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>
Vridush has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
You flee head over heels.
The Sacked Chamber
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* is here, fighting Mammoth (MM).
Mammoth (MM) is here, fighting *Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* (glowing).
Silm is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Mammoth leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

*Karamon the Eriadorian Man* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill $target
You approach *Done the Dwarf* (LOH), trying to smite him.

*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf* (LOH):Bad>
Smrtihlav has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Done the Dwarf* (LOH):Bad>

*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Done the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Mrsina has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Vridush has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Mrsina approaches *Karamon the Eriadorian Man*, trying to smite him.
Vridush approaches *Karamon the Eriadorian Man*, trying to pound him.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Silm leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

*Karamon the Eriadorian Man* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
Mrsina smites *Karamon the Eriadorian Man*'s left arm extremely hard and
shatters it.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>west
The Tomb of Ralgund
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Farok the Dwarf* is standing here.
Malock is standing here.
Zmej (m) is here, fighting *Done the Dwarf* (LOH).
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* is here, fighting Mammoth (MM).
Mammoth (MM) is here, fighting *Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* (glowing).
kill $target
*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) is here, fighting Zmej (m) (glowing).
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Silm is standing here.
Exits: east.
Silm slashes *Minni the Fallohid Hobbit*'s left arm extremely hard and
shatters it.

*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
A pony leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Mammoth (MM) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
Mammoth leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
Zmej (m) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
Zmej leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Farok the Dwarf* cleaves your right hand hard.
You try to smite *Farok the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

*Karamon the Eriadorian Man* has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

east

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>
Silm leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

kill $target

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>
Vridush has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

Vridush approaches *Karamon the Eriadorian Man*, trying to pound him.

*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>flee

*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
A pony has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Mrsina has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

*Done the Dwarf* leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
Zmej (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine> >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 
Mrsina approaches *Karamon the Eriadorian Man*, trying to smite him.

*Karamon the Eriadorian Man* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

*Karamon the Eriadorian Man* leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
*Farok the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>
Mammoth (MM) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>
Vridush leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

*Karamon the Eriadorian Man* has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not
aided.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>
Mrsina leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

*Farok the Dwarf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

*Farok the Dwarf* leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill $target

*Farok the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Silm has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
Vridush has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* slashes your right foot extremely hard.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>
*Karamon the Eriadorian Man* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not
aided.
Mrsina has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
*Farok the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Minni the Fallohid Hobbit*'s death cry.
*Minni the Fallohid Hobbit* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Minni the Fallohid Hobbit*.
You smite *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit*'s right foot extremely hard.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Man*'s death cry.
*a Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Man*.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>
Mammoth leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
Zmej leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>
*Farok the Dwarf* cleaves your right hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>

*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
*Farok the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>azure    <----- hehe, *pout*, i 
                                                               rarelly use scrolls nowadays      
                                                               so i forgot my aliases :) 
Zmej (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>

*Farok the Dwarf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

*Farok the Dwarf* leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>flee

*Farok the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>
*Done the Dwarf* leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
*Farok the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
Mammoth (MM) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
You flee head over heels.
The Sacked Chamber
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* is here, fighting Smrtihlav (glowing).
Smrtihlav is sitting here (glowing).
Smrtihlav is sitting here (glowing).
*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [south], west.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Silm has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Vridush has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>

*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
A pony has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>
Malock has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
*Done the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

*Farok the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>
*Farok the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Malock joins Smrtihlav's fight.
Mammoth (MM) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Malock lightly slashes *Khazdul the Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>
You smite *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Khazdul the Dwarf* strongly cleaves Smrtihlav's right arm and tickles it.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit*:Wounded>
Mrsina has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit*:Wounded>

Silm slashes *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit*'s right leg and tickles it.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit*:Wounded>
*Farok the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Smrtihlav seems to have recovered his senses.

*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit*:Wounded>
*Farok the Dwarf* cleaves your right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit*:Wounded>flee
Zmej (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit*:Wounded>
*Done the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit*:Wounded>

*Khazdul the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit*:Wounded>
Vridush pounds *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit*'s body extremely hard and shatters
it.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit*:Wounded>
Zmej leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit*:Wounded>
#####  *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* BASHES YOU   #####
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit*:Wounded>
Silm slashes *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters
it.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit*:Bad>

*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit*:Awful>
Mrsina smites *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Fine>
##### RECOVERED FROM BASH #####
You flee head over heels.
The Tomb of Ralgund
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Zmej (m) is standing here.
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: east.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Vridush has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

*Khazdul the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Silm has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
Zmej leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* slashes Vridush's body hard.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Hurt>

*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Hurt>gs scroll   <---- had to type manually :(
You get an azure scroll from a sable pouch.

*Farok the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Silm slashes *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit*'s right foot extremely hard and
shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit*'s death cry.
*Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Bobjim the Stoor Hobbit*.
Smrtihlav has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Hurt>

*Farok the Dwarf* leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
You smite *Khazdul the Dwarf*'s right leg very hard and tickle it.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Mrsina has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* cleaves your right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Hurt>
As *Khazdul the Dwarf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp
of a shadow stops him!
As *Khazdul the Dwarf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp
of a shadow stops him!
As *Khazdul the Dwarf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp
of a shadow stops him!
As *Khazdul the Dwarf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp
of a shadow stops him!
*Khazdul the Dwarf* gets a blue scroll from a sable pouch.
Smrtihlav leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
Silm leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
Mrsina leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
Vridush leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Zmej (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Hurt>

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Mrsina has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Hurt>flee

*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) cleaves your right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!   <---- now now, its getting pretty
                                                                  close for me...     
You flee head over heels.
The Sacked Chamber
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Malock is standing here.
Mammoth (MM) is here, fighting *Farok the Dwarf* (glowing).
*Farok the Dwarf* is here, fighting Mammoth (MM).
Smrtihlav is standing here (glowing).
Silm is standing here.
Vridush is here, fighting *Farok the Dwarf*.
Exits: [south], west.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm>

*Khazdul the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm>
*Khazdul the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Smrtihlav barely slashes *Farok the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm>east

Mrsina has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm>Alas, you cannot go that way...

*Khazdul the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

*Farok the Dwarf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Farok the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm>
Smrtihlav approaches *Khazdul the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm>
Silm approaches *Khazdul the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm>
Mrsina leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm>

*Done the Dwarf* (LOH) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Done the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Silm barely slashes *Khazdul the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

*Khazdul the Dwarf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Khazdul the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

o W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm>

*Khazdul the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

*Farok the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm>
Silm approaches *Khazdul the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm>recite scroll   <--  this one manually too
Smrtihlav approaches *Khazdul the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm>
You recite an azure scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.
Smrtihlav slashes *Khazdul the Dwarf*'s left hand very hard and tickles it.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* cleaves Silm's right hand extremely hard.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
*Khazdul the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
*Farok the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Malock barely slashes *Khazdul the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

*Khazdul the Dwarf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Khazdul the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Mammoth leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>4
#   $target is now set to {*hobbit*}.
east

Smrtihlav stops using an engraved broadsword.
Smrtihlav confidently draws a bastard sword.
Vridush leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill $target
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Silm leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
*Khazdul the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry.
Mammoth (MM) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Malock approaches *Khazdul the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>west
kill $target
The Tomb of Ralgund
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Zmej (m) is standing here.
Mrsina is here, fighting *Farok the Dwarf*.
*Farok the Dwarf* is here, fighting Vridush.
Vridush is here, fighting *Farok the Dwarf*.
Silm is standing here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: east.

*Farok the Dwarf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

*Farok the Dwarf* leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm> >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>2
#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*}.

*Khazdul the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill $target

Mrsina approaches *Khazdul the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.
Silm approaches *Khazdul the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.
Zmej (m) bleeds from open wounds.
Mrsina bleeds from open wounds.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Vridush leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Zmej (m) smites *Khazdul the Dwarf*'s right hand very hard.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Mrsina smites *Khazdul the Dwarf*'s right leg very hard.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Silm slashes *Khazdul the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.

*Khazdul the Dwarf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

*Khazdul the Dwarf* leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>tt farok
#   $target is now set to {farok}.

*Khazdul the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
Silm approaches *Khazdul the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

*Farok the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Mrsina approaches *Khazdul the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.
Zmej leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>east
kill $target
The Sacked Chamber
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Malock is standing here.
Smrtihlav is standing here (glowing).
Mammoth (MM) is standing here (glowin
Mammoth (MM) is standing here (glowing).
Vridush is standing here.
Zmej (m) is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill $target
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

*Khazdul the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>Malock lightly slashes *Khazdul the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 
Zmej (m) approaches *Khazdul the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.
Malock swiftly dodges *Khazdul the Dwarf*'s attempt to cleave him.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>score

*Khazdul the Dwarf* removes a mighty dwarven axe.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* skillfully draws an engraved broadsword.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>68/483 hits, 14/50 mana, and 124/161 moves.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill $target
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Mrsina has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
As *Khazdul the Dwarf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp
of a shadow stops him!
As *Khazdul the Dwarf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp
of a shadow stops him!
As *Khazdul the Dwarf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp
of a shadow stops him!
As *Khazdul the Dwarf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp
of a shadow stops him!
*Khazdul the Dwarf* gets a twisted rock fragment from a leather backpack.

*******************************************************************************
this guy seems to have <get rock/scroll all> aliases :)
*******************************************************************************

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
As *Khazdul the Dwarf* throws a twisted rock fragment at the door, there is an
explosion.
The door seems to blur for a while.
Mammoth (MM) smites *Khazdul the Dwarf*'s left leg very hard.
Zmej (m) smites *Khazdul the Dwarf*'s left foot very hard.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>

*Khazdul the Dwarf* opens the >> door <<

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Smrtihlav slashes *Khazdul the Dwarf*'s left arm very hard.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>2
#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*}.
kill $target


* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach him!
Mammoth (MM) closes the >> door <<

*Khazdul the Dwarf* opens the >> door <<

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Mammoth (MM) closes the >> door <<

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>

*Farok the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
*Khazdul the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Malock lightly slashes *Khazdul the Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill $target

*Khazdul the Dwarf* opens the >> door <<
Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach him!
Vridush closes the >> door <<

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Silm has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
*Farok the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

*Khazdul the Dwarf* opens the >> door <<
Mrsina closes the >> door <<
You smite *Farok the Dwarf*'s left hand very hard and tickle it.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Hurt>

*Khazdul the Dwarf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Khazdul the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Hurt>

*Khazdul the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Silm approaches *Farok the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Hurt>

*Khazdul the Dwarf* opens the >> door <<
Mammoth (MM) closes the >> door <<

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Silm barely slashes *Farok the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Hurt>

*Khazdul the Dwarf* opens the >> door <<
Mrsina closes the >> door <<
Mammoth (MM) approaches *Farok the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

*Farok the Dwarf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Farok the Dwarf* cleaves your left foot very hard and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Hurt>tt farok
#   $target is now set to {farok}.

*Khazdul the Dwarf* opens the >> door <<
Smrtihlav closes the >> door <<

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Khazdul the Dwarf* swiftly dodges Malock's attempt to slash him.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Hurt>close $door

*Khazdul the Dwarf* opens the >> door <<
Mrsina closes the >> door <<
*Farok the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Hurt>close $door
It's already closed!

*Khazdul the Dwarf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Hurt>It's already closed!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Hurt>close $door

As *Khazdul the Dwarf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp
of a shadow stops him!
As *Khazdul the Dwarf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp
of a shadow stops him!
As *Khazdul the Dwarf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp
of a shadow stops him!
As *Khazdul the Dwarf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp
of a shadow stops him!
*Khazdul the Dwarf* gets a twisted rock fragment from a leather backpack.

*Farok the Dwarf* opens the >> door <<

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Hurt>kill $target
Mrsina closes the >> door <<
It's already closed!
As *Khazdul the Dwarf* throws a twisted rock fragment at the door, there is an
explosion.
Smrtihlav staggers as a twisted rock fragment explodes in his hands!
The door is filled with a bright light.

*Khazdul the Dwarf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Khazdul the Dwarf* leaves vvvv   S O U T H   vvvv

*Farok the Dwarf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Farok the Dwarf* leaves vvvv   S O U T H   vvvv

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm> >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill $target
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>south
kill $target
End of the Ancient Tunnel
A hooded brass lantern has been left here.
The corpse of a tiny spider is lying here.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Farok the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
*Farok the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm> >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

*Farok the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Vridush has >>ARRIVED<< from the north.
Mammoth (MM) has >>ARRIVED<< from the north.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Vridush strongly pounds *Farok the Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>west

Mrsina has >>ARRIVED<< from the north.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill $target
An Ancient Tunnel
Exits: east, west.
Mrsina has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm> >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>west
A Junction
*Khazdul the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, east, south.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill $target
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

*Khazdul the Dwarf* leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Mrsina has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>west
Mammoth (MM) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>east
An Ancient Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>2
#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*}.
kill $target
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>east
kill $target
End of the Ancient Tunnel
A hooded brass lantern has been left here.
The corpse of a tiny spider is lying here.
Vridush is here, fighting *Farok the Dwarf*.
Smrtihlav is here, fighting *Farok the Dwarf* (glowing).
Zmej (m) is here, fighting *Farok the Dwarf*.
Malock is standing here.
Silm is here, fighting *Farok the Dwarf*.
*Farok the Dwarf* is here, fighting Vridush.
Exits: north, west.

*Farok the Dwarf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
Vridush pounds *Farok the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach him!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill $target
Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach him!
Silm barely slashes *Farok the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

*Farok the Dwarf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Farok the Dwarf* leaves AAAA   N O R T H   AAAA

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>west
kill $target
Vridush leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

*Farok the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the north.
An Ancient Tunnel
Vridush is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm> >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 
Mrsina has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill $target
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 
Vridush leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill $target
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 
Mammoth (MM) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill $target
Mrsina leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill $target
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill $target
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

*Farok the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill $target
Mammoth (MM) smites *Farok the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.
You smite *Farok the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Bad Mammoth (MM):Fine>kill $target
You're already fighting!

*Farok the Dwarf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

*Farok the Dwarf* leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill $target

*Farok the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
Smrtihlav has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
Zmej (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
Malock has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
Silm has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
Mrsina has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
Vridush has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
You approach *Farok the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.
Vridush approaches *Farok the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Bad>
Mrsina leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Zmej (m) approaches *Farok the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

*Farok the Dwarf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Farok the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill $target
kill $target
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 
Smrtihlav leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
You follow Smrtihlav.
A Junction
Mrsina is standing here.
Zmej (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
Malock has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
Silm has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
Vridush has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>west
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 
Mammoth (MM) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

*Farok the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the south.
Vridush pounds *Farok the Dwarf*'s left arm.
Smrtihlav slashes *Farok the Dwarf*'s left arm.
Zmej (m) approaches *Farok the Dwarf*, trying t
Zmej (m) approaches *Farok the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill $target
Mammoth (MM) approaches *Farok the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*Farok the Dwarf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

*Farok the Dwarf* leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill $target
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm> >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill $target
kill $target
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill $target
Vridush leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
Silm leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
Mrsina leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill $target
Smrtihlav leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
You follow Smrtihlav.
An Ancient Tunnel
Vridush is standing here.
Silm is standing here.
Mrsina is standing here.
Zmej (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Malock has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill $target
Silm leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
Mrsina leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
Zmej leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<<

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill $target
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 
Vridush leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill $target
kill $target
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 
Smrtihlav leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
You follow Smrtihlav.
End of the Ancient Tunnel
A hooded brass lantern has been left here.
The corpse of a tiny spider is lying here.
*Farok the Dwarf* is here, fighting Mrsina.
Silm is standing here.
Mrsina is here, fighting *Farok the Dwarf*.
Zmej (m) is here, fighting *Farok the Dwarf*.
Malock has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
*Farok the Dwarf* barely cleaves Mrsina's right arm and tickles it.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill $target

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
*Farok the Dwarf* drinks a flask of orkish draught.
*Farok the Dwarf* gulps down the draught, staggers but regains his balance.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

*Farok the Dwarf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
*Farok the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill $target
west
kill $target

Mrsina leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

west

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill $target

Zmej leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm> >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 
Smrtihlav leaves AAAA   N O R T H   AAAA
You follow Smrtihlav.
The Sacked Chamber
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Malock has >>ARRIVED<< from the south.
Silm has >>ARRIVED<< from the south.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm> >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 
Silm leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill $target

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Smrtihlav leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
You follow Smrtihlav.
The Tomb of Ralgund
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Silm is standing here.
Malock has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
Silm lightly slashes *Khazdul the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Malock barely slashes *Khazdul the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* cleaves Silm's left leg hard.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill $target

*Khazdul the Dwarf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

*Khazdul the Dwarf* leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

kill $target

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill $target
kill $target
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Silm leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
Smrtihlav leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
You follow Smrtihlav.
The Sacked Chamber
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Silm is standing here.
Malock has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill $target
Smrtihlav leaves vvvv   S O U T H   vvvv
You follow Smrtihlav.
End of the Ancient Tunnel
A hooded brass lantern has been left here.
The corpse of a tiny spider is lying here.
*Farok the Dwarf* is standing here.
Malock has >>ARRIVED<< from the north.
Silm has >>ARRIVED<< from the north.
Zmej (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
You smite *Farok the Dwarf*'s left foot very hard and shatter it.
*Farok the Dwarf* is stunned and will probably die soon.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Farok the Dwarf*:Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!
Zmej (m) smites *Farok the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Farok the Dwarf*'s death cry.
*Farok the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Farok the Dwarf*.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill $target
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm> >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm> >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm> >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm> >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill $target
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill $target
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm> >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>q
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 
Zmej leaves AAAA   N O R T H   AAAA

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm> >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>score
stat
Mammoth (MM) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
OB: 163%, DB: 23%, PB: 19%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 819,520 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 130. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the body.
- a light wound at the head.
- a light wound at the left arm.
- panic
- a light wound at the right hand.
- a light wound at the left foot.
- a light wound at the left hand.
- a light wound at the right leg.
- a light wound at the left leg.
- Battle Glory

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>54/483 hits, 14/50 mana, and 92/161 moves.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
As Mammoth (MM) greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a
shadow stops him!

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Smrtihlav ### START CASTING ##
Mammoth leaves AAAA   N O R T H   AAAA

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Zmej (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the north.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill $target
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill $target
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>score
Mammoth (MM) has >>ARRIVED<< from the north.
54/483 hits, 15/50 mana, and 91/161 moves.

****************************************************************
khazdul ran w from neni on low wounded or so...

had my fun tonight, thanx for the fight, pukeses!








2002/07/23 23:49, Stolb: 
forgot to add:

WAKA-WAKA!

2002/07/23 23:53, Bobjim:   
Not saying that it was a bad fight, though you cant in any way say that pukes had any chance, you were more, we had 1 thief and 2 herolevels, you had scrolls and highlevels!

2002/07/23 23:54, Zmej: 
Melinda sez 'u gave me crit in head'
*roar* dont fool around me, u sneaking bastards!
*lic* melinda

2002/07/23 23:55, Bobjim:   
And it was more like, Smrtihlavgroup didnt wanna fight anywhere else exept the doors they had keys to, Khazdul didnt wanna fight at Nobreakdoors without keys!

2002/07/23 23:59, Silm:   
Like that would have changed anything.

2002/07/24 00:00, Mammoth:   
Good thing Khazdul didn't realise they were losing until was only him and Farok left.

2002/07/24 00:01, Ling: 
*Glubur the Dwarf* utters the words 'xafe ay candusqarr'

:-)

2002/07/24 00:04, Ling: 
Lol Mammoth! :-)

I was cold mana from blocking doors and bobbing Zmej and Stolb to Necro (had died just before so depression HOOO!), and then the ungrateful bitch Zmej gave me crit in head :-) *tickle Zmej*. Nasty to get blocked out with Kletis, smiting hobbit with cold mana heh.

2002/07/24 00:06, Aerie:Rated: Average 
how can you say that was fair =p you outnumbered us we had newbis who have never pked before and NO WARRIORS EXEPT KHAZDUL PROTECTED me and minni died with burning mana :)

2002/07/24 00:07, Dos:Rated: Superb 
yes

2002/07/24 00:08, Zmej: 
yes

2002/07/24 00:10, Zmej: 
And btw, mebe minni ended with burning mana cose mammoth was targeting her? I'd say we won here cose we didnt let casters to cast at all.

2002/07/24 00:12, Stolb: 
yes...



errr, we were 9 - u were 10 (2 glowing)? yeah we surelly outnumbered
you, Aerie, but if you want to know why u lost - its because:
*darkie - for expierienced players,
*puke - for newbies.

2002/07/24 00:19, Dos:Rated: Superb 
yes

2002/07/24 00:24, Zmej: 
rofl Dos, :) stop it! :)



yes?

2002/07/24 00:51, Lochdale: 
I am still at work at the moment and I have to say, I loved this log. It was exactly the sort of spammy nonsense that I needed to read.

2002/07/24 00:55, Rhuarc: 
Hrm, I was targetted as 1.elf the entire time and got all my mana out b4 I died. hmm.

2002/07/24 00:58, Zmej: 
By name, my dear snaga, by name!

2002/07/24 01:06, Stolb: 
yeah i targeted you by name, since i didnt know who is inside, only heard your yell in beginning.

2002/07/24 02:26, Okryst:  Rated: Good 
Equinsa-orcha! Equinsa-orcha!
white devel white devel !

2002/07/24 04:35, Aerie:Rated: Average 
alright we outnumbered you sorry my mistake but we where 2 scouts 2 heros and a legend who has never pked before!

2002/07/24 05:33, Uriond:Rated: Awful 
trappers trapping

2002/07/24 06:07, Dizz: 
None of the darkies ripped ... None!! Shame on you guys =)

2002/07/24 07:31, Khird:  Rated: Awful 
smiter VS caster who do squat in closables would be a more appropriate name of the log? and when casters die hit the cleavers!

smrtihlav sure lost alot of scrolls there I bet he lost more than he gained by the fight AND he wasent the only one reciting heh

WIMPS!

2002/07/24 07:54, Khird:  Rated: Awful 
the reason I call you wimps is that I would have done the same fight vs khazdul with a group of 5 highlevel superequipped darkies... WIMPS

2002/07/24 08:11, Rayden:   
Bwaaaahaaahaaaa

Nod, Ling, you were first, but it still made me laugh!!!

*Glubur the Dwarf* utters the words 'xafe ay candusqarr'

*cackle*

Khazdul lived :/

2002/07/24 09:04, Fankil: 
r o f l. What the f--- was Khazdul doing? 'Let the darkies exp on us, but when I'm nearly alone I leave!'. Awful playing by him, atleast when the 2-3 first go down and none of the darkies died you should've realized you were loosing? Atleast you fought even numbers, for once. So kdos to that I guess.

Sweet log to read anyways.

2002/07/24 09:13, Gray:Rated: Average 
Khazdul rocks! You suck, dear Stolb =) If you think that you rock, killing casters in closeable of more than 1 room as smiter.

2002/07/24 09:40, Bigger:Rated: Good 
of course one of the ML's makes it!
nice fight indeed!

2002/07/24 09:44, Dos:Rated: Superb 
yes

2002/07/24 09:59, Enforcer: 
it looked as if Khazdul tried to take stolb down at least... and then get out =)

2002/07/24 10:07, Razoor:Rated: Good 
Well Khazdul did indeed rock his way outta that fight...

2002/07/24 10:11, Alantir:Rated: Good 
Overpowered darkies for once... only overpowered whitie in the group lived.

Some nasty darkies in that group too, but I'm still surprised that no darkies died at all, which can only be blamed on bad organization of whities, no effective targetting etc etc. Though if one side start loosing in the beginning this is usually the way it ends up.

2002/07/24 11:06, Cagim:   
Lol, I talked with Khazdul some mins ago, he thought they were winning inside until he realized only the warriors were left =P

2002/07/24 14:23, Jocke:   
Darkies would have won even with two or three less orcs. Obvious outcome and it has nothing to do ith the over all skill in the darkie group compared to the light bringer group.

2002/07/24 22:49, Smrtihlav: 
rofl , good that master of huge fights Jocke have spoken :P
without my buffing and spam reciting scrolls and that i didnt fled at all we would loose i think 100%

2002/07/25 13:34, Roadkill: 
Nice, spammy fight. :-)

2002/07/25 14:13, Stolb: 
HAHAHA Gray says i suck, oh god, if i suck, then u r kind of a newbie
who never pkilled at all.
and u rock so much with your orc-warrior, oh god, spamfleeing around in btt, even not a single attempt to label some1 and hit it dead. you surelly rock, man.

2002/07/25 18:57, Gray:Rated: Average 
Stolb, try to read again my comments on your log of that bbt fight, and again, and again - until you get the point: try to do it on my link :P Btw, have you been warlord EVER, on ANY side, if I'm such a newbie?

2002/07/26 05:28, Whocares:   
Thats what you get for being such a frigin idiot farok, you and your perfect link to good for others, well your link certainly didnt help you at all today did it! *Muhahaha*

2002/07/27 09:59, Stolb: 
yeah, Master of Newbies, i ve warlorded Stolb 1 year ago.
i musta suck no?

2002/10/14 20:03, Adianc:  Rated: Good 
If pukes would have 'FOUGHT' , then it might have ben different.
most likey the same outcome though. :)
Rock on Khazdul :)

2004/07/22 15:41, Björn: 
Ole äger!

2004/11/09 23:00, Razoor:Rated: Good 
Inte när han dricker vodkashots!


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Dos 
 Good Alantir, Bigger, Mattimeo, Okryst, Othmar, Razoor 
 Average Aerie, Gray 
 Poor Gothmog, Ilmarin 
 Awful Khird, Uriond 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back