Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Vridush is NOT afraid (Tushie)comments   back
   (8 ratings and 4168 hits. Posted 2002/08/21)
 
Its not fun unless its wedmath and your a darkie in bree with 6 rangers and outnumbered
and wearing crap equ.




You're already fighting!
Diamonium slashes *an Elf*'s right hand extremely hard.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves east.

o CRW HP:Fine>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine>
Vridush leaves east riding a hungry warg.
Large Road

o CRW HP:Fine>bash
Bash what or whom?
Diamonium stops using a dark broadsword.
Diamonium confidently draws a mighty dwarven axe.

o CRW HP:Fine>k *elf*
They aren't here.
Vridush leaves east riding a hungry warg.
West of Bree
*an Elf* is standing here.

* CRW HP:Fine>
* CRW HP:Fine>
*an Elf* calls for the gate to be opened.
Vridush approaches *an Elf*, trying to pound him.
k *elf*
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*an Elf* barely pierces Vridush's right leg and tickles it.

* CRW HP:Fine>
Diamonium approaches *an Elf*, trying to cleave him.

* CRW HP:Fine>
Diamonium begins some strange incantations...

* CRW HP:Fine>
You hear a *click* in a lock.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Saving Tushie.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves east.

o CRW HP:Fine>k *elf*
They aren't here.
Vridush closes the gate.

o CRW HP:Fine>cha mood aggr
Ok.

o CRW HP:Fine>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine>k *elf*
They aren't here.
You hear a *click* in a lock.

o CRW HP:Fine>k *elf*
They aren't here.
Vridush stares at the sky.

o CRW HP:Fine>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine>
You chuckle politely.

o CRW HP:Fine>
West of Bree
Vridush is here, riding a hungry warg.
Diamonium is here, riding a hungry warg.

o CRW HP:Fine>cha mood aggr
Ok.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*a Man* has arrived from the west.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
A pony has arrived from the west.

* CRW HP:Fine>
-- Vridush snorts: as always
Diamonium pouts.

* CRW HP:Fine>
Diamonium bitches 'god'
Vridush pounds *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
*a Dwarf* strongly cleaves Vridush's left leg and tickles it.

* CRW HP:Fine>
West of Bree
Vridush is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Diamonium is here, riding a hungry warg.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Vridush.
*a Man* is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.

* CRW HP:Fine>
*an Elf* yells 'hey'

* CRW HP:Fine>
Diamonium begins some strange incantations...

* CRW HP:Fine>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* CRW HP:Fine>
* CRW HP:Fine>
as vridush
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*a Half-Elf* joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
*a Dwarf* calls for the gate to be opened.
*a Half-Elf* strongly slashes Vridush's left foot and tickles it.

* CRW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* cleaves Vridush's left foot extremely hard and tickles it.

* CRW HP:Fine>
You hear a *click* in a lock.
The gate is opened from the other side.

* CRW HP:Fine>
The gate closes quietly.
You hear a *click* in a lock.

* CRW HP:Fine>as vridush
You assist Vridush.
*an Elf* yells 'lemme'

* CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine Vridush:Fine>label t
Ok.

* CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (t):Fine Vridush:Fine>as vridush
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Diamonium utters the word 'pabraw'
Diamonium raises his voice and ancient powers make *a Dwarf* (t) twist in pain.

* CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (t):Hurt Vridush:Fine>Diamonium cleaves *a Dwarf* (t)'s
right foot extremely hard.
as vridush
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (t):Hurt Vridush:Fine>label t
Ok. Changed label t.

* CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (t):Hurt Vridush:Fine>
Diamonium begins some strange incantations...

* CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (t):Hurt Vridush:Fine>
*an Elf* yells 'stab'
Vridush sends *a Dwarf* (t) sprawling with a powerful bash.

* CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (t):Hurt Vridush:Fine>
West of Bree
Vridush is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting *a Dwarf* (t).
Diamonium is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting *a Dwarf* (t).
*a Dwarf* (t) is sitting here.
*a Man* is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is here, fighting Vridush.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.

* CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (t):Hurt Vridush:Fine>cha mood aggrs
   _
  | |   berserk
  |~|<- aggressive
  | |   brave
  | |   normal
  | |   prudent
  | |   wimpy
  / \
  \_/

* CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (t):Hurt Vridush:Fine>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (t):Hurt Vridush:Fine>
*an Elf* yells 'you'

* CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (t):Hurt Vridush:Fine>
You smite *a Dwarf* (t)'s head extremely hard.

* CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (t):Hurt Vridush:Fine>
*an Elf* yells 'eh?'

* CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (t):Hurt Vridush:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* barely slashes Vridush's body and tickles it.

* CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (t):Hurt Vridush:Fine>
Diamonium utters the word 'pabraw'
Diamonium raises his voice and ancient powers make *a Dwarf* (t) twist in pain.

* CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (t):Wounded Vridush:Fine>Ok.
*a Man* joins *a Dwarf* (t)'s fight.

* CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (t):Wounded Vridush:Fine>
*a Dwarf* (t) seems to have recovered his senses.

* CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (t):Wounded Vridush:Fine>
*a Dwarf* (t) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

* CRW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* (t) has arrived from the west.
A young ranger has arrived from the west.

* CRW HP:Fine>kill t
You approach *a Dwarf* (t), trying to smite him.

* CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (t):Wounded>
Diamonium cleaves *a Dwarf* (t)'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

* CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (t):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (t) cleaves your body extremely hard and tickles it.

* CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (t):Bad>kill t
You're already fighting!
*a Half-Elf* strongly slashes Vridush's left hand and tickles it.

* CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (t):Bad>kill t
You're already fighting!
You smite *a Dwarf* (t)'s head extremely hard and shatter it.

* CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (t):Bad>kill t
You're already fighting!

* CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (t):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (t) panics, and attempts to flee.

* CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (t):Bad>kill t
You're already fighting!
Vridush seems to have recovered his senses.

* CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (t):Bad>kill t
You're already fighting!

* CRW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (t):Bad>kill t
You're already fighting!
Vridush narrates 'kooma wounded'
*a Dwarf* (t) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.
Vridush pounds *a Man*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.

* CRW HP:Fine>kill t
They aren't here.

* CRW HP:Fine>Diamonium leaves west riding a hungry warg.
kill t
They aren't here.
A young ranger fails to slash Vridush.

* CRW HP:Fine>
You hear a *click* in a lock.
The gate is opened from the other side.

* CRW HP:Fine>kill t
They aren't here.
Vridush panics, and attempts to flee.
Vridush leaves south riding a hungry warg.



*******************MIGHTY VRIDUSH KILLS kooma*********************
*************PUKES PLAN TO FLEE US INSIDE GATE FALIED AGAIN**********






*************************THEN THEY DECIDE TO CHARGE WITH 3************



o CRW Mana:Warm>
Heart of the Forest
Vridush is here, riding a hungry warg.
Diamonium is here, riding a hungry warg.

o CRW Mana:Warm>cha mood aggr
Ok.

o CRW Mana:Warm>412/412 hits, 11/34 mana, and 139/139 moves.

o CRW Mana:Warm>
Heart of the Forest
Vridush is here, riding a hungry warg.
Diamonium is here, riding a hungry warg.

o CRW Mana:Warm>cha mood aggr
Ok.

o CRW Mana:Warm>
You chuckle at Diamonium.

o CRW Mana:Warm>
*Howhi the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
A pony has arrived from the north.
*a Man* has arrived from the north.

* CRW Mana:Warm>Players in your zone
--------------------
Vridush              - Heart of the Forest
Tushie               - Heart of the Forest
Diamonium            - Heart of the Forest

* CRW Mana:Warm>412/412 hits, 11/34 mana, and 139/140 moves.

* CRW Mana:Warm>
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.

* CRW Mana:Warm>
Heart of the Forest
Vridush is here, riding a hungry warg.
Diamonium is here, riding a hungry warg.
*Howhi the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Man* is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
*a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Vridush pounds *a Man*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

* CRW Mana:Warm>
Diamonium giggles.

* CRW Mana:Warm>
*Howhi the Dwarf* cleaves Vridush's left leg extremely hard.

* CRW Mana:Warm>
*a Half-Elf* joins *Howhi the Dwarf*'s fight.
Diamonium leaves north riding a hungry warg.
*a Half-Elf* barely slashes Vridush's right leg and tickles it.

* CRW Mana:Warm>bash *dwarf*
*a Half-Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Vridush staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *a Half-Elf* hits him.
*a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*a Man* says 'wall o plzz stop mumbling plz'
Diamonium has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.
Diamonium cleaves *Howhi the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard.
A hungry warg throws you off in panic!
Vridush panics, and attempts to flee.
Vridush leaves north riding a hungry warg.
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves north.
Vridush has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.
*a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Your bash at *Howhi the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.
You smite *Howhi the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* CW Mana:Warm *Howhi the Dwarf*:Fine Diamonium:Fine>as vridush
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Diamonium panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW Mana:Warm *Howhi the Dwarf*:Fine Diamonium:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Vridush staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *a Half-Elf* hits him.
Vridush pounds *a Half-Elf*'s body very hard.

* CW Mana:Warm *Howhi the Dwarf*:Fine Diamonium:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Diamonium panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* CW Mana:Warm *Howhi the Dwarf*:Fine Diamonium:Fine>
Diamonium cleaves *Howhi the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.

* CW Mana:Warm *Howhi the Dwarf*:Fine Diamonium:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* CW Mana:Warm *Howhi the Dwarf*:Fine Diamonium:Fine>
Diamonium panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW Mana:Warm *Howhi the Dwarf*:Fine Diamonium:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*a Half-Elf* slashes your left foot and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Howhi the Dwarf*:Fine Diamonium:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Howhi the Dwarf*:Fine Diamonium:Fine>
Diamonium panics, and attempts to flee.
Diamonium leaves north riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Howhi the Dwarf*:Fine>
Diamonium has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.
You try to flee, but cannot!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Howhi the Dwarf*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Howhi the Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* lightly slashes your right arm and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Howhi the Dwarf*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Howhi the Dwarf*:Fine>
Vridush narrates 'elf bashed'

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Howhi the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Howhi the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
Diamonium utters the word 'pabraw'

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Howhi the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Howhi the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Howhi the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.
Your head stops stinging.
*Howhi the Dwarf* cleaves your body extremely hard.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Howhi the Dwarf*:Hurt>Ok.
You flee head over heels.
Black Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Diamonium narrates 'I DO DWARF'

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Howhi the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Heart of the Forest
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting Vridush.
Vridush is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting *a Half-Elf*.
Diamonium is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, (down).
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Diamonium leaves north riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Wimpy set to: 100
*a Half-Elf* bleeds from open wounds.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Howhi the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Vridush pounds *a Half-Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *dwarf*
You smite *Howhi the Dwarf*'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Howhi the Dwarf* cleaves your left arm extremely hard.
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Howhi the Dwarf*:Bad>k *elf*
You're already fighting!
*Howhi the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Howhi the Dwarf*:Bad>k *elf*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Howhi the Dwarf*:Bad>
Diamonium has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Howhi the Dwarf*:Bad>
Diamonium cleaves *Howhi the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters
it.
*a Half-Elf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Howhi the Dwarf*:Awful>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
*Howhi the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Howhi the Dwarf* leaves down.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Diamonium leaves north riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Vridush dismounts from a hungry warg, and stops riding it.
A hungry warg now follows Vridush.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Diamonium has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.
Vridush leaves down.
Inside the Rotten Trunk
A small harmless centipede is here.
*Howhi the Dwarf* is standing here.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Vridush approaches *Howhi the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *dwarf*
You approach *Howhi the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.
*Howhi the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Howhi the Dwarf* leaves down.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Howhi the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
Diamonium has arrived from above.
k *dwarf*
You smite *Howhi the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Howhi the Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Howhi the Dwarf*:Dying>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
Vridush closes the trunk.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Howhi the Dwarf*:Dying>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Howhi the Dwarf*:Dying>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Howhi the Dwarf*:Dying>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Howhi the Dwarf*:Dying>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Howhi the Dwarf*:Dying>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Howhi the Dwarf*:Dying>
Diamonium throws back his head and cackles with insane glee!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Howhi the Dwarf*:Dying>
Diamonium cleaves *Howhi the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gain a level!<----------------------------------LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Howhi the Dwarf*'s death cry.
*Howhi the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Howhi the Dwarf*.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
The trunk is opened from the other side.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Diamonium bitches 'WE ROCK'

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You chuckle politely.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Vridush leaves up.
Heart of the Forest
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Heart of the Forest
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Vridush is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Diamonium is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Diamonium giggles.
Vridush pounds *a Half-Elf*'s left arm extremely hard.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Half-Elf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You nod solemnly.
A hungry warg stops following Diamonium.
Diamonium picks up a hungry warg's reins, and starts riding it.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *elf*
You smite *a Half-Elf*'s body extremely hard.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Half-Elf*:Fine Vridush:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves north.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Vridush leaves down.
Inside the Rotten Trunk
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A small harmless centipede is here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Vridush leaves up.
Heart of the Forest
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Diamonium is here, riding a hungry warg.
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
You smell blood.
What do you want to ride?

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Heart of the Forest
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Diamonium is here, riding a hungry warg.
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Vridush is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Vridush approaches *a Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Vridush pounds *a Half-Elf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *elf*
You approach *a Half-Elf*, trying to smite him.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Half-Elf*:Wounded Vridush:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Vridush leaves north.
Black Forest
*a Man* is standing here.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>A hungry warg snorts and refuses to let you mount!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Vridush leaves north.
Black Forest
The corpse of a mass of vines is lying here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Diamonium dismounts from a hungry warg, and stops riding it.
A hungry warg now follows Diamonium.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>A hungry warg stops following Diamonium.
A hungry warg now follows Diamonium.
as vridush
You cannot assist someone who is not fighting.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *elf*
They aren't here.
Vridush leaves south.
Black Forest
*a Man* is standing here.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *elf*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *elf*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *elf*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *elf*
They aren't here.
Vridush approaches *a Man*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You suddenly notice *an Elf*.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *elf*
You smite *an Elf*'s right arm extremely hard.
*an Elf* pierces your head and tickles it.
Vridush pounds *a Man*'s left hand extremely hard and shatters it.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Fine>k *elf*
You're already fighting!
*a Half-Elf* leaves west.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Fine>Hit whom?
*a Half-Elf* yells '=('

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Fine>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Fine>
*a Man* leaves north.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Fine>k *elf*
You're already fighting!
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
A hungry warg stops following Diamonium.
Diamonium picks up a hungry warg's reins, and starts riding it.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
Vridush leaves north.
Black Forest
The corpse of a mass of vines is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Vridush approaches *a Man*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Diamonium cleaves *a Man*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Man* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Hit whom?

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
as vridush
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Vridush pounds *a Man*'s right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Man*'s death cry.
*a Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Diamonium giggles.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Vridush leaves south.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Black Forest
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>as vridush
You cannot assist someone who is not fighting.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Half-Elf* leaves north.
A pony leaves north.
as vridush
You cannot assist someone who is not fighting.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *man*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You chuckle politely.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cha mood aggr
Ok.
Vridush leaves north.
Black Forest
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a mass of vines is lying here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Diamonium approaches *a Half-Elf*, trying to cleave him.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *elf*
You smite *a Half-Elf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
Vridush approaches *a Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Half-Elf*:Hurt Diamonium:Fine>k *elf*
You're already fighting!
Diamonium cleaves *a Half-Elf*'s body extremely hard.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Half-Elf*:Hurt Diamonium:Fine>k *elf*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Half-Elf*:Hurt Diamonium:Fine>k *elf*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Half-Elf*:Hurt Diamonium:Fine>k *elf*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Half-Elf*:Hurt Diamonium:Fine>k *elf*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Half-Elf*:Hurt Diamonium:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves south.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>label t
Exactly whom did you wish to give a label?

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
Vridush leaves south.
Black Forest
kill t
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill t
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill t
They aren't here.
Vridush leaves north.
Black Forest
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a mass of vines is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *elf*
You approach *a Half-Elf*, trying to smite him.
Diamonium approaches *a Half-Elf*, trying to cleave him.
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves south.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Vridush leaves south.
Black Forest
k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Vridush leaves south.
Heart of the Forest
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Vridush pounds *a Half-Elf*'s left arm extremely hard and
 shatters it.
k *elf*
You smite *a Half-Elf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*a Half-Elf* barely slashes Vridush's right arm and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Half-Elf*:Bad Vridush:Fine>k *elf*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Half-Elf*:Bad Vridush:Fine>cha mood aggr
Ok.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Half-Elf*:Bad Vridush:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves down.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>label t
Exactly whom did you wish to give a label?
Vridush leaves down.
Inside the Rotten Trunk
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A small harmless centipede is here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Vridush closes the trunk.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *elf*
They aren't here.
Vridush narrates 'd'

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Lead what?

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
The trunk is opened from the other side.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Diamonium has arrived from above.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You are not riding.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Dark Hole
Exits: north, up.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Diamonium has arrived from above.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *elf*
They aren't here.
Vridush has arrived from above.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Vridush leaves north.
Underneath the Trunk
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Vridush pounds *a Half-Elf*'s right leg extremely hard an
d shatters it.
k *elf*
You smite *a Half-Elf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Half-Elf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Half-Elf*:Dying Vridush:Fine>k *elf*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Half-Elf*:Dying Vridush:Fine>k *elf*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Half-Elf*:Dying Vridush:Fine>
Vridush giggles.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Half-Elf*:Dying Vridush:Fine>bash *hobbit*
Bash who or what ?
Diamonium cleaves *a Half-Elf*'s right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Half-Elf*'s death cry.
*a Half-Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Diamonium giggles.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>exa corpse
corpse (here) :
a pile of coins
a pan
a hunting knife (brand new)
a water skin
a hooded brass lantern
a plain leather belt
a longsword (dented)
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (used)
a large wooden shield (worn out)
a pair of ring mail sleeves (brand new)
a pair of ring mail gloves (brand new)
a thin pair of rigid leather boots (used)
a pair of ring mail leggings (brand new)
a plain hood (brand new)
a ring mail hauberk (used)
a ring
a ring
Vridush gets a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Vridush gets a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Hal
f-Elf*.
You chuckle politely.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Underneath the Trunk
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
Vridush is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Diamonium is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Vridush leaves south.
Dark Hole

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Vridush leaves up.
Inside the Rotten Trunk
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A small harmless centipede is here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Vridush leaves up.
Heart of the Forest
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a mountain mule.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Vridush strongly pounds *a Half-Elf*'s right hand.
Diamonium bitches 'UHM :P NICE ONE'

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Diamonium falls down laughing.
Vridush leaves north.
Black Forest

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>A hungry warg stops following Diamonium.
Diamonium picks up a hungry warg's reins, and starts riding it.
Vridush leaves north.
Black Forest
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a mass of vines is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
k *elf*
You strongly smite *a Half-Elf*'s head.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Half-Elf*:Wounded>
Vridush approaches *a Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Half-Elf*:Wounded>k *elf*
You're already fighting!
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.


***********************WELL HALF ELF GETS AWAY***************



o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a Man* has arrived from the north riding a horse.
*Dvrak the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.
cha mood aggr
Ok.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>OB: 145%, DB: 13%, PB: 19%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 100. Moo
d: aggressive.
Needed: 874,437 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 22. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the left foot (bound up).

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Diamonium bitches 'seems harms '

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* lightly pounds Diamonium's right leg and tickl
es it.
Vridush pounds *Dvrak the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.
k *dwarf*
You smite *Dvrak the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
*Dvrak the Dwarf* smites Vridush's body very hard and tickles it.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Dvrak the Dwarf*:Fine Vridush:Fine>
A hungry warg throws you off in panic!
Vridush panics, and attempts to flee.
Vridush leaves north riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Dvrak the Dwarf*:Fine>
Vridush has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Dvrak the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Dvrak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Diamonium panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Dvrak the Dwarf*:Fine>
Diamonium stops using a mighty dwarven axe.
Diamonium decisively draws a dark broadsword.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Dvrak the Dwarf*:Fine>Vridush approaches *a Man*, tryi
ng to pound him.
flee
*a Man* smites Vridush's body extremely hard and tickles it.
*Dvrak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dvrak the Dwarf* leaves north.
Diamonium panics, and attempts to flee.
Diamonium leaves north riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Vridush opens the bark.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Vridush pounds *a Man*'s body extremely hard.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k *dwarf*
You smite *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Fine>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Fine>k *man*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Man* sends Vridush sprawling with a powerful bash.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Fine>bash
Diamonium narrates 'we ?'

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Man* utters the words 'diesilla barh'

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* pounds your right leg extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Man* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Vridush staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *a Man* hits him.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Man* begins some strange incantations...
*Dvrak the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
Diamonium has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Diamonium joins Vridush's fight.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*Dvrak the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
*a Man* begins some strange incantations...

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* pounds your left arm extremely hard.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Vridush seems to have recovered his senses.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Vridush narrates 'nods NUKE'

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*Dvrak the Dwarf* utters the words 'cure light'

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*Dvrak the Dwarf* leaves north.
*a Man* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Vridush staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *a Man* hits him.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Man* closes the bark.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Diamonium barely cleaves *a Man*'s body and tickles it.
*a Man* strongly smites Vridush's right leg and tickles it.
Vridush leaves north riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*Dvrak the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Vridush has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* intercepts Vridush's blow.
Vridush approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
*Dvrak the Dwarf* smites your right foot extremely hard.
Your head stops stinging.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Black Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You smell blood.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Vridush has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Vridush leaves south riding a hungry warg.
Heart of the Forest
*a Man* is here, riding a horse, fighting Diamonium.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Diamonium is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting *a Man*.
*Dvrak the Dwarf* is standing here.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* intercepts Vridush's blow.
Vridush approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* pounds Vridush's head extremely hard.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Dvrak the Dwarf* leaves north.
Vridush panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Diamonium sends *a Man* sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Dvrak the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Dvrak the Dwarf* approaches Diamonium, trying to smite him.
Diamonium narrates 'no mana'

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Vridush panics, and attempts to flee.
Vridush leaves north riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>as vridush
Who do you want to assist?

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>as vridush
Who do you want to assist?

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>as vridush
Who do you want to assist?
Vridush narrates 'darz'
*Dvrak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dvrak the Dwarf* leaves north.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Vridush has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.
cha mood aggr
Ok.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>as vridush
You cannot assist someone who is not fighting.
*a Dwarf* intercepts Vridush's blow.
Vridush approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Diamonium cleaves *a Man*'s body very hard.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Black Forest
*Dvrak the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>as vridush
Who do you want to assist?

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Dvrak the Dwarf* smites your head extremely hard.
You smite *Dvrak the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dvrak the Dwarf*:Fine>as vridush
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dvrak the Dwarf*:Fine>as vridush
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dvrak the Dwarf*:Fine>as vridush
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dvrak the Dwarf*:Fine>as vridush
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dvrak the Dwarf*:Fine>
Diamonium has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dvrak the Dwarf*:Fine>as vridush
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dvrak the Dwarf*:Fine>as vridush
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dvrak the Dwarf*:Fine>
Vridush has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dvrak the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Heart of the Forest
*a Man* is here, riding a horse.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Alas, you cannot go that way...
Diamonium has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Diamonium approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to cleave him.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>as vridush
Who do you want to assist?
*a Man* seems to have recovered his senses.
Diamonium cleaves *a Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Vridush has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Diamonium panics, and attempts to flee.
Diamonium leaves north riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Black Forest
Diamonium is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>as vridush
Who do you want to assist?

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>as vridush
Who do you want to assist?

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>as vridush
Who do you want to assist?

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Vridush has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>as vridush
You cannot assist someone who is not fighting.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Vridush leaves south riding a hungry warg.
Heart of the Forest
*a Man* is here, riding a horse.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
as vridush
You cannot assist someone who is not fighting.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Heart of the Forest
*a Man* is here, riding a horse.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Vridush is here, riding a hungry warg.
Diamonium is here, riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cha mood aggr
Ok.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* intercepts Vridush's blow.
Vridush approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
*a Dwarf* strongly pounds Vridush's body and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>OB: 140%, DB: 13%, PB: 19%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 100. Mood
: aggressive.
Needed: 874,437 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 22. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- a light wound at the right leg.
- noquit
- a light wound at the left foot (bound up).

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>as vridush
You assist Vridush.
You smite *a Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Hurt Vridush:Wounded>as vridush
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Hurt Vridush:Wounded>as vridush
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Vridush pounds *a Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Hurt Vridush:Wounded>
Vridush panics, and attempts to flee.
Vridush leaves north riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Vridush has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* heroically rescues *a Man*.
Diamonium cleaves *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Wounded Diamonium:Fine>No way! You are fighting
 for your life!

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Wounded Diamonium:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Black Forest
*Dvrak the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Vridush has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Dvrak the Dwarf* leaves south.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Vridush leaves south riding a hungry warg.
Heart of the Forest
*a Man* is here, riding a horse.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting Diamonium.
Diamonium is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*Dvrak the Dwarf* is here, fighting Diamonium.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Vridush approaches *a Man*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Vridush pounds *a Man*'s body extremely hard.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
k *dwarf*
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Diamonium cleaves *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Vridush narrates 'keep'
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves north riding a horse.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>as vridush
You cannot assist someone who is not fighting.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>as vridush
You cannot assist someone who is not fighting.
Diamonium panics, and attempts to flee.
Diamonium leaves north riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Vridush leaves north riding a hungry warg.
Black Forest
*a Man* is here, riding a horse.
Diamonium is here, riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Diamonium leaves south riding a hungry warg.
Vridush approaches *a Man*, trying to pound him.
*a Man* smites Vridush's body extremely hard.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>as vridush
You assist Vridush.
You smite *a Man*'s right leg extremely hard.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Man*:Hurt Vridush:Wounded>k *man*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Man*:Hurt Vridush:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves west riding a horse.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Vridush leaves west riding a hungry warg.
Black Forest
*a Man* is here, riding a horse.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Vridush pounds *a Man*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
k *man*
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves south riding a horse.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k *man*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k *man*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Vridush leaves south riding a hungry warg.
Black Forest
*a Man* is here, riding a horse.
k *man*
You approach *a Man*, trying to smite him.
*a Man* smites your body extremely hard.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Man*:Wounded>k *man*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Man*:Wounded>k *man*
You're already fighting!
*a Man* bleeds from open wounds.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Man*:Wounded>k *man*
You're already fighting!
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves west riding a horse.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k *man*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k *man*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k *man*
They aren't here.
*a Man* has arrived from the west riding a horse.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k *man*
You smite *a Man*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Man*:Bad>k *man*
You're already fighting!
Vridush leaves west riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Man*:Bad>
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves north riding a horse.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k *man*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Vridush has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
k *man*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k *man*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Vridush leaves south riding a hungry warg.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
In a Dense Forest

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k *man*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k *man*
They aren't here.
Vridush leaves north riding a hungry warg.
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Black Forest
*a Man* is here, riding a horse.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Vridush pounds *a Man*'s body extremely hard and shatters
 it.
*a Man* dismounts from a horse, and stops riding him.
*a Man* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
k *man*

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Man*:Dying Vridush:Wounded>k *man*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Man*:Dying Vridush:Wounded>No way! You are fighting fo
r your life!
You smite *a Man*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Man*'s death cry.
*a Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Man*.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Vridush narrates 'ridlet dead'

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Vridush leaves north riding a hungry warg.
Black Forest
get all corpse
You don't see a corpse to get things from.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>exa corpse
You don't see a corpse.
Vridush leaves east riding a hungry warg.
Black Forest

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Vridush leaves north riding a hungry warg.
Black Forest
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a mass of vines is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Diamonium is here, riding a hungry warg.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Diamonium leaves south riding a hungry warg.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Vridush leaves south riding a hungry warg.
Black Forest
Diamonium is here, riding a hungry warg.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Diamonium leaves west riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You chuckle politely.
Vridush leaves south riding a hungry warg.
Heart of the Forest

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Heart of the Forest
Vridush is here, riding a hungry warg.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Vridush leaves north riding a hungry warg.
Black Forest
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cha mood aggr
Ok.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Vridush pounds *a Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and s
hatters it.
k *dwarf*
You smite *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Bad Vridush:Wounded>
*Dvrak the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k *dwarf*
You approach *Dvrak the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.
*Dvrak the Dwarf* smites your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dvrak the Dwarf*:Fine>
Vridush leaves west riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dvrak the Dwarf*:Fine>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dvrak the Dwarf*:Fine>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dvrak the Dwarf*:Fine>
You suddenly notice *Dobbs the Stoor Hobbit*.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dvrak the Dwarf*:Fine>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
*Dobbs the Stoor Hobbit* leaves south.

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dvrak the Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* leaves south riding
 a mountain mule.
k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dvrak the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
Vridush has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
You flee head over heels.
Black Forest
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a mass of vines is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Black Forest
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Black Forest
Exits: north, south, west.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Diamonium has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Black Forest
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Black Forest
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a mass of vines is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Black Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Heart of the Forest
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north.

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Black Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Diamonium has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Heart of the Forest
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north.

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>k *dwarf*
You smite *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Dwarf* pounds your right leg extremely hard and shatters it.

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Awful>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Awful>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Awful>bash
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Black Forest
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You smell blood.

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>k *dwarf*
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life
!

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Awful>k *dwarf*<<<<<<<-------next time YOU DIE
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Diamonium has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Diamonium leaves south riding a hungry warg.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Vridush has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Black Forest
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
*Dvrak the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Dobbs the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: east, south.

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>k *dwarf*
You smite *Dvrak the Dwarf*'s left hand extremely hard.

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dvrak the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Dvrak the Dwarf* smites your right hand extremely hard and shatters it.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Dvrak the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Diamonium has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Dvrak the Dwarf*:Hurt>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Dvrak the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Dobbs the Stoor Hobbit* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
You flee head over heels.
Black Forest
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Howhi the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, *south*, west.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Dvrak the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light
 of the sun.
In a Dense Forest
Exits: north, east, south, *west*.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>flee
You flee head over heels.
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
The Heart of the Forest
Exits: *north*, east.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light
 of the sun.
In a Dense Forest
Exits: north, east, south, *west*.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You suddenly notice *Karunk the Silvan Elf*.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Black Forest
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: north, *south*, west.
You smell blood.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Black Forest
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Black Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*Howhi the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k *dwarf*
You are too afraid.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Vridush has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Vridush approaches *Howhi the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Heart of the Forest
Exits: north, (down).

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>What do you want to ride?

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Black Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You smell blood.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Howhi the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Howhi the Dwarf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Black Forest
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
*Karunk the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Vridush is here, riding a hungry warg.
Diamonium is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Howhi the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.
*Karunk the Silvan Elf* leaves south.
A hungry warg stops following Diamonium.
Diamonium picks up a hungry warg's reins, and starts riding it.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Howhi the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Howhi the Dwarf* leaves south.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*a Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Vridush leaves south riding a hungry warg.
Black Forest
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Kaldae the Sindarin Elf* is here searching for tracks, riding a warhorse
(glowing).

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Vridush leaves west riding a hungry warg.
Dense Forest
An opossum stands here, sniffing around the ground.
*a Dwarf* (t) is standing here.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Vridush pounds *a Dwarf* (t)'s left leg extremely hard.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Diamonium cleaves *a Dwarf* (t)'s left leg very hard and tickles it.
*Kaldae the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the east riding a warhorse.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*Kaldae the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>Wimpy set to: 0

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*Kaldae the Sindarin Elf* utters the word 'noselacri'
Vridush seems to be blinded!  <<<----------this was unbelievable

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*Kaldae the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>as vridush
You assist Vridush.
You smite *a Dwarf* (t)'s right leg extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
Vridush panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *a Dwarf* (t):Hurt Vridush:Bad>
Diamonium narrates 'we out?'
*Dvrak the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *a Dwarf* (t):Hurt Vridush:Bad>
*Kaldae the Sindarin Elf* utters the word 'noselacri'<<<-------HERE I PROBABLY SAVE BLIND
Vridush panics, and attempts to flee.
Vridush leaves east riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *a Dwarf* (t):Hurt Diamonium:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
In a Dense Forest
Exits: north, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
A boar cub has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Diamonium narrates 'FUCK'

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Dense Forest
An opossum stands here, sniffing around the ground.
*a Dwarf* (t) is here, fighting Diamonium.
Diamonium is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting *a Dwarf* (t).
*Kaldae the Sindarin Elf* is here, riding a warhorse (glowing).
*Dvrak the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: *north*, east, *south*, *west*.
You smell blood.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*Dvrak the Dwarf* smites Diamonium's body extremely hard.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*Kaldae the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Diamonium panics, and attempts to flee.
Diamonium leaves south riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Diamonium has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Black Forest
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: north, *south*, west.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Diamonium has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Diamonium leaves south riding a hungry warg.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*Kaldae the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*Kaldae the Sindarin Elf* slashes your left arm
very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You strongly smite *Kaldae the Sindarin Elf*'s body and tickle it.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Kaldae the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
*Kaldae the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Kaldae the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
Vridush narrates 'me waful blind'

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Kaldae the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
Diamonium narrates 'OUT'

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Kaldae the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>No way! You are f
ighting for your life!

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Kaldae the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>flee <<<------ MY ONLY CHANCE
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Kaldae the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>No way! You are f
ighting for your life!

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Kaldae the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>No way! You are f
ighting for your life!
*Kaldae the Sindarin Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Kaldae the Sindarin Elf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Kaldae the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
You are in a pr
etty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Kaldae the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
You are dead! Sorry...

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Shue has reconnected.

* CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
You go to sleep.


***************vridush lives to fight another day, think you can take him????*********




2002/08/21 01:07, Howhi:Rated: Average 
Log didn't show the part where Dia harms me cleaves me from hurt to bad! in like a .0001 second

2002/08/21 03:28, Tushie: 
well it showed me finishing you off, and i'm proud of that

2002/08/21 04:35, Ridley:  Rated: Average 
Vridush narrates 'ridlet dead'

Thats Ridley dammit. Sure I got my ass beat, but what really hurt was that fakkin pukes who will remain nameless did my shadow, looted me, then sold it to bree... It was an *elf* too... And I know which one. >D

2002/08/21 04:37, Zerabethulh: 
Go Tushie Go! and when you are gone.. you come right over to the right side of this war.. the third side.. *grins*

2002/08/21 04:42, Tushie: 
NEVER!!!!! I like laying the smack down.

2002/08/21 07:45, Devastator:Rated: Good 
Nice fighting but of course some nonskilled breepkers get you dead when you are low fighting cool nonames :)

2002/08/21 08:58, Durcano: 
nice xp came :)

2002/08/21 09:38, Luke: 
clerics should be much weaker , at all remove all offensive spells from them

2002/08/21 13:41, Rayden:   
*peer* luke

2002/08/21 16:02, Beleghir: 
When it says 'xxx tries to force his/her will upon you' what spell is that?

2002/08/21 16:52, Guthol:  Rated: Average 
Clerics is be not good me smart .. remove all spells me is too think good

2002/08/21 16:56, Gonfor:  Rated: Average 
Any man who spells please with a z deserves immediate death. Congratulations on sending another poor speller packing!

2002/08/21 17:25, Gray:Rated: Good 
Beleghir: both blindness and sleep.


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb  
 Good Devastator, Gray 
 Average Enforcer, Gonfor, Guthol, Howhi, Ridley, Uldrak 
 Poor  
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back