Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Unqalome fight (Kochurma)comments   back
  
(19 ratings and 5026 hits. Posted 2002/09/17)

// Got a little group there to charge pukes in unqalome, it was said that pukes are 4
// and like 10 ticks in. We get to fracturedfloor (since pukes didnt close/lock granite) 
// and block it. (misery backfires like 2 blocks *gig*)
// after we wait some time fracturedfloor unblocks and we reblock it. (misery backfires yet another 
// block) So we have 4 orcs and manaless depressed bn * master trackless kochurma as leader (need 
// to fuck up something call me as leader and Ozon as bn!) 

* CW>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Garkan               - Top of the Chasm
Misery               - Top of the Chasm
Moortek              - Top of the Chasm
Kochurma             - Top of the Chasm
Mishrak              - Top of the Chasm


* CW HP:Fine>south
A Dislocated Cavern
The corpse of a newborn spider is lying here.
Exits: north, west, up.
Moortek (M) has arrived from the north.
Garkan has arrived from the north.
Misery has arrived from the north.

* CW HP:Fine>up
Chasm Trail
Exits: east, south, west, down.
Moortek (M) has arrived from below.
Garkan has arrived from below.
Misery has arrived from below.
Misery slips on the treacherous ground and falls down.  // there i start to loose groupies.
Garkan slips on the treacherous ground and falls south.

o CW HP:Fine>
You suddenly notice Mishrak (Mi).
*Esham the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Fine>
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the east.

* CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
You slash *Esham the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
*Esham the Dwarf* lightly crushes your left arm and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine *Esham the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Esham the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Esham the Dwarf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Fine>east
kill *dwarf*
Frozen Waterfall
A shade is here, fighting *Aragost the Dunadan Man*.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* is here, fighting a shade.
*Esham the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west, down.
Moortek (M) has arrived from the west.
*Esham the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Esham the Dwarf* leaves south.
A shade lightly hits *Aragost the Dunadan Man*'s right leg and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

* CW HP:Fine>
You suddenly notice Mishrak (Mi).

* CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* leaves south.

o CW HP:Fine>kill *man*
south
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>kill *man*
Dry Stream
An enslaved elven spirit is here, fighting *Guthol the Dwarf*.
An enslaved elven spirit is here, fighting *Guthol the Dwarf*.
*Guthol the Dwarf* is here, fighting an enslaved elven spirit.
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* is here, fighting an enslaved elven spirit.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* is here, fighting an enslaved elven spirit.
*Fender the Dwarf* is here, fighting an enslaved elven spirit.
*Esham the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, up.
Moortek (M) has arrived from the north.
Mishrak (Mi) has arrived from the north.

// oh, so they are 6 and we are 5 with poor bn. but dwarf is bad ! waka waka !

* CW HP:Fine>
You slash *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*'s left foot hard and tickle it.
An enslaved elven spirit begins some strange incantations...

* CW HP:Fine *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*:Fine an enslaved elven spirit:Wounded>
Moortek (M) pounds *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*'s right hand hard and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*:Fine an enslaved elven spirit:Wounded>
*Esham the Dwarf* says 'orcs here'

* CW HP:Fine *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*:Fine an enslaved elven spirit:Wounded>
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* leaves up.
*Guthol the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Guthol the Dwarf* leaves up.

* CW HP:Fine>
An enslaved elven spirit approaches *Aerie the Half-Elf*, trying to hit her.

* CW HP:Fine>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from above.

* CW HP:Fine>kill *man*
You approach *Aragost the Dunadan Man*, trying to slash him.

* CW HP:Fine *Aragost the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>kill *man*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine *Aragost the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>
Mishrak (Mi) removes a black runed dagger.
Mishrak (Mi) swiftly draws a black horn shortbow from across his back.
*Esham the Dwarf* leaves up.
Garkan tells you 'dirs?'
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* utters the word 'abrawajf'
An enslaved elven spirit begins some strange incantations...
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

* CW HP:Fine *Aragost the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>
*Fender the Dwarf* cleaves an enslaved elven spirit's right leg extremely hard and shatters it.

* CW HP:Fine *Aragost the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>
You strongly slash *Aragost the Dunadan Man*'s left arm.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* leaves up.

* CW HP:Fine *Aragost the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* leaves north.

* CW HP:Fine>kill *man*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
You approach *Fender the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

* CW HP:Fine *Fender the Dwarf*:Fine an enslaved elven spirit:Wounded>
An enslaved elven spirit strongly hits *Fender the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine *Fender the Dwarf*:Fine an enslaved elven spirit:Wounded>
Mishrak (Mi) hangs a black horn shortbow across his back.
Mishrak (Mi) skillfully draws a black runed dagger.
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* yells loudly from above 'gather'

* CW HP:Fine *Fender the Dwarf*:Fine an enslaved elven spirit:Wounded>
An enslaved elven spirit lightly hits *Fender the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine *Fender the Dwarf*:Fine an enslaved elven spirit:Wounded>bash
stand
An enslaved elven spirit begins some strange incantations...

An enslaved elven spirit utters the words 'qpurr hajqp'
An enslaved elven spirit chills *Fender the Dwarf* who suddenly seems less lively.

An enslaved elven spirit hits *Fender the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.
*Fender the Dwarf* cleaves an enslaved elven spirit's left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

*Guthol the Dwarf* yells loudly from above 'NOD'

Billabong tells you 'hmm there's a block between u and pukes, so they know u there?'

An enslaved elven spirit begins some strange incantations...

*Guthol the Dwarf* yells loudly from above 'GATHER AT GLOOM'

Your bash at *Fender the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

* CW HP:Fine *Fender the Dwarf*:Fine an enslaved elven spirit:Bad>
*Guthol the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from above.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* has arrived from above.
Do you not consider fighting as standing?
An enslaved elven spirit lightly hits *Fender the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine *Fender the Dwarf*:Fine an enslaved elven spirit:Bad>
*Aerie the Half-Elf* swiftly dodges Moortek (M)'s attempt to pound her.
Moortek (M) swiftly dodges *Aerie the Half-Elf*'s attempt to slash him.

* CW HP:Fine *Fender the Dwarf*:Fine an enslaved elven spirit:Bad>
An enslaved elven spirit utters the words 'qpurr hajqp'
An enslaved elven spirit chills *Fender the Dwarf* who suddenly seems less lively.

* CW HP:Fine *Fender the Dwarf*:Fine an enslaved elven spirit:Bad>
*Guthol the Dwarf* leaves north.
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* leaves north.

* CW HP:Fine *Fender the Dwarf*:Fine an enslaved elven spirit:Bad>
An enslaved elven spirit hits *Fender the Dwarf*'s right arm very hard and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine *Fender the Dwarf*:Hurt an enslaved elven spirit:Bad>
*Aerie the Half-Elf* leaves up.

* CW HP:Fine *Fender the Dwarf*:Hurt an enslaved elven spirit:Bad>
You slash *Fender the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
An enslaved elven spirit hits *Fender the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine *Fender the Dwarf*:Hurt an enslaved elven spirit:Bad>look
Dry Stream
An enslaved elven spirit is here, fighting *Fender the Dwarf*.
An enslaved elven spirit is here, fighting *Fender the Dwarf*.
*Fender the Dwarf* is here, fighting an enslaved elven spirit.
Moortek (M) is standing here.
Mishrak (Mi) is standing here.

* CW HP:Fine *Fender the Dwarf*:Hurt an enslaved elven spirit:Bad>
*Aerie the Half-Elf* has arrived from above.

* CW HP:Fine *Fender the Dwarf*:Hurt an enslaved elven spirit:Bad>
Mishrak (Mi) pierces *Fender the Dwarf*'s right foot very hard.

* CW HP:Fine *Fender the Dwarf*:Hurt an enslaved elven spirit:Bad>
*Aerie the Half-Elf* leaves north.
An enslaved elven spirit begins some strange incantations...

* CW HP:Fine *Fender the Dwarf*:Hurt an enslaved elven spirit:Bad>
An enslaved elven spirit strongly hits *Fender the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine *Fender the Dwarf*:Hurt an enslaved elven spirit:Bad>label ff
Ok.

* CW HP:Fine *Fender the Dwarf* (ff):Hurt an enslaved elven spirit:Bad>
An enslaved elven spirit begins some strange incantations...

* CW HP:Fine *Fender the Dwarf* (ff):Hurt an enslaved elven spirit:Bad>
An enslaved elven spirit utters the words 'qpurr hajqp'
An enslaved elven spirit chills *Fender the Dwarf* (ff) who suddenly seems less lively.

* CW HP:Fine *Fender the Dwarf* (ff):Hurt an enslaved elven spirit:Bad>
An enslaved elven spirit hits *Fender the Dwarf* (ff)'s body hard.

* CW HP:Fine *Fender the Dwarf* (ff):Hurt an enslaved elven spirit:Bad>
*Aerie the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
*Fender the Dwarf* (ff) seems to have recovered his senses.
*Fender the Dwarf* (ff) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* CW HP:Fine *Fender the Dwarf* (ff):Hurt an enslaved elven spirit:Bad>
An enslaved elven spirit utters the words 'qpurr hajqp'
An enslaved elven spirit chills *Fender the Dwarf* (ff) who suddenly seems less lively.
Mishrak (Mi) pierces *Fender the Dwarf* (ff)'s left arm hard.

* CW HP:Fine *Fender the Dwarf* (ff):Wounded an enslaved elven spirit:Bad>
*Guthol the Dwarf* yells from the north 'MAN'
You slash *Fender the Dwarf* (ff)'s body extremely hard.
*Fender the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Fender the Dwarf* leaves north.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Aerie the Half-Elf* leaves north.

o CW HP:Fine>north
kill ff
Frozen Waterfall
A shade is here, shrouded in an inky blackness.
*Fender the Dwarf* (ff) is standing here.
Exits: south, west, down.
Moortek (M) has arrived from the south.
Moortek (M) tries to pound *Fender the Dwarf* (ff), but he parries successfully.

* CW HP:Fine>
* CW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Fender the Dwarf* (ff) cleaves Moortek (M)'s body hard and tickles it.

kill ff

* CW HP:Fine>
*Fender the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Fender the Dwarf* leaves down.

o CW HP:Fine>
A shade hits your left foot very hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

o CW HP:Fine a shade:Hurt>
You suddenly notice Mishrak (Mi).

flee

o CW HP:Fine a shade:Hurt>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine a shade:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Chasm Trail
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, down.

* CW HP:Fine>kill *man*
You approach *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*, trying to slash him.
You swiftly dodge *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*'s attempt to slash you.

* CW HP:Fine *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>bash
stand
Garkan yells loudly from the west 'guthol wounded'

*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* leaves west.

o CW HP:Fine>
You are already standing.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* yells loudly from the west 'fight'
You suddenly notice Mishrak (Mi).

o CW HP:Fine>west
kill *man*
Chasm Trail
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* is standing here.
Exits: east, down.

* CW HP:Fine>kill *man*
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* leaves east.
They aren't here.
Due to the slippery ground, *Lerian the Eriadorian Man* doesn't manage the ascent and falls.

* CW HP:Fine>
You try to slash *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*, but he parries successfully.

* CW HP:Fine *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
You suddenly notice Mishrak (Mi).
Mishrak (Mi) lightly pierces *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*'s right arm and tickles it.
You swiftly dodge *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*'s attempt to slash you.

* CW HP:Fine *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* leaves east.

o CW HP:Fine>east
kill *man*
Chasm Trail
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, down.

* CW HP:Fine>kill *man*
You approach *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*, trying to slash him.

* CW HP:Fine *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* barely slashes your right arm and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
You suddenly notice Mishrak (Mi).

* CW HP:Fine *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* leaves west.

o CW HP:Fine>west
kill *man*
Chasm Trail
Garkan is standing here.
Exits: east, down.
*Guthol the Dwarf* yells loudly from below 'KOM AN'

o CW HP:Fine>kill *man*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.
You suddenly notice Mishrak (Mi).

o CW HP:Fine>down

Garkan leaves down.

o CW HP:Fine>kill *man*
Silhouettes on the Trail
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Moortek (M) is standing here.
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* is sitting here.
Garkan is standing here.
Exits: east, up.
Mishrak (Mi) has arrived from above.
Mishrak (Mi) slips on the treacherous ground and falls east.

* CW HP:Fine>
You approach *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*, trying to slash him.

* CW HP:Fine *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
You strongly slash *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*'s left arm and tickle it.

* CW HP:Fine *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* leaves east.

* CW HP:Fine>kill *man*
east
kill *man*
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the east.
You approach *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*, trying to slash him.
*Guthol the Dwarf* yells from the east 'LERIAN IN GLOOM'
Moortek (M) pounds *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*'s body extremely hard.

* CW HP:Fine *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*:Hurt>Garkan begins some strange incantations...
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* leaves up.

* CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

* CW HP:Fine>
Moortek leaves east.

* CW HP:Fine>up
kill *man*
Chasm Trail
Exits: east, down.
Garkan has arrived from below.

o CW HP:Fine>kill *man*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>east
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
Chasm Trail
Exits: east, south, west, down.
Garkan has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Fine>east
Frozen Waterfall
A shade is here, shrouded in an inky blackness.
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* is standing here.
Exits: south, west, down.
Garkan has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* begins some strange incantations...

* CW HP:Fine>kill *man*
You slash *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*'s body very hard.
A shade strongly hits *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*'s right foot.
You swiftly dodge *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*'s attempt to slash you.

* CW HP:Fine *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*:Hurt>
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* leaves south.

o CW HP:Fine>
A shade leaves south. // good shade, hunt pesky pukes !

o CW HP:Fine>south
kill *man*
Dry Stream
A tormented spirit engulfed in grief and despair advances.
A tormented spirit engulfed in grief and despair advances.
Exits: north, up.
You suddenly notice a shade.
Garkan has arrived from the north.
You slip on the treacherous ground and fall north, landing on your back.
Frozen Waterfall

o CW HP:Fine>kill *man*
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

o CW HP:Fine>Maybe you should get on your feet first?

o CW HP:Fine>s
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

o CW HP:Fine>st
You stand up.

o CW HP:Fine>exits
South - Dry Stream
West  - Chasm Trail
Down  - Falling into the Chasm

o CW HP:Fine>
Misery tells you 'help'  // crap

o CW HP:Fine>south
Dry Stream
A tormented spirit engulfed in grief and despair advances.
An enslaved elven spirit is here, fighting Garkan.
A shade is here, fighting Garkan.
Garkan is here, fighting an enslaved elven spirit.
Exits: north, up.
Garkan panics, and attempts to flee.
Garkan leaves north.

o CW HP:Fine>up
Chasm Trail
Exits: west, down.

o CW HP:Fine>q
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Garkan               - Frozen Waterfall
Misery               - Back Corridor
Moortek              - Chasm Trail
Kochurma             - Chasm Trail
Mishrak              - Chasm Trail

o CW HP:Fine>
Misery tells you 'backcorridoor'

o CW HP:Fine>down
Dry Stream
A tormented spirit engulfed in grief and despair advances.
A tormented spirit engulfed in grief and despair advances.
A shade is here, shrouded in an inky blackness.
Exits: north, up.

o CW HP:Fine>north
Frozen Waterfall
Garkan is standing here.
Exits: south, west, down.

o CW HP:Fine>
Moortek (M) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Fine>west
Chasm Trail
Exits: east, south, west, down.
Moortek (M) has arrived from the east.
Garkan has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Fine>west
Chasm Trail
Exits: east, down.
Moortek (M) has arrived from the east.
Garkan has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Fine>east
Chasm Trail
Exits: east, south, west, down.
Moortek (M) has arrived from the west.
Garkan has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Fine>east
Frozen Waterfall
Exits: south, west, down.
Moortek (M) has arrived from the west.
Garkan has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Fine>south
Dry Stream
A tormented spirit engulfed in grief and despair advances.
A tormented spirit engulfed in grief and despair advances.
A shade is here, shrouded in an inky blackness.
Exits: north, up.
Garkan has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Fine>up
Chasm Trail
Exits: west, down.
Garkan has arrived from below.

o CW HP:Fine>
Misery tells you 'I fell and met pukes'

o CW HP:Fine>west
Junction in the Chasm Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west, down.
Garkan has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Fine>
Saving Kochurma.

o CW HP:Fine>q
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Garkan               - Junction in the Chasm Trail
Misery               - Back Corridor
Moortek              - Frozen Waterfall
Kochurma             - Junction in the Chasm Trail
Mishrak              - Chasm Trail

o CW HP:Fine>
Garkan spits 'guthol is wounded'

o CW HP:Fine>east
Chasm Trail
Exits: west, down.
Garkan has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Fine>down
Dry Stream
A tormented spirit engulfed in grief and despair advances.
A tormented spirit engulfed in grief and despair advances.
A shade is here, shrouded in an inky blackness.
Exits: north, up.
Mishrak (Mi) has arrived from above.
Garkan has arrived from above.
Mishrak (Mi) slips on the treacherous ground and falls north.

o CW HP:Fine>north
Frozen Waterfall
Moortek (M) is standing here.
Mishrak (Mi) is sitting here.
Exits: south, west, down.
Garkan has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Fine>south
Dry Stream
A tormented spirit engulfed in grief and despair advances.
A tormented spirit engulfed in grief and despair advances.
A shade is here, shrouded in an inky blackness.
Exits: north, up.
Garkan has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Fine>up
Chasm Trail
Exits: west, down.
Garkan has arrived from below.

o CW HP:Fine>q
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Garkan               - Chasm Trail
Misery               - Back Corridor
Moortek              - Dry Stream
Kochurma             - Chasm Trail
Mishrak              - Frozen Waterfall

o CW HP:Fine>search quick
You begin to search ...

Moortek (M) has arrived from below.

You have revealed Mishrak (Mi)!

o CW HP:Fine>sa follow
emote shatters: follow
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>look
Chasm Trail
Garkan is standing here.
Moortek (M) is standing here.
Mishrak (Mi) is standing here.

o CW HP:Fine>west
Junction in the Chasm Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west, down.
Moortek (M) has arrived from the east.
Garkan has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Fine>west

Moortek (M) stops following Someone.
Moortek (M) starts following you.

o CW HP:Fine>
Chasm Trail
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, east, down.
Moortek (M) has arrived from the east.
Garkan has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Fine>kill *man*
You strongly slash *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*'s left arm and tickle it.
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

* CW HP:Fine *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*:Hurt>
You suddenly notice Mishrak (Mi).
Mishrak (Mi) lightly pierces *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*'s left arm and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*:Hurt>
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* leaves north.

o CW HP:Fine>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the north.

o CW HP:Fine>north
kill *man*
Chasm Trail
A shade is here, shrouded in an inky blackness.
Exits: east, south, up, down.
Moortek (M) has arrived from the south.
Garkan has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
You suddenly notice Mishrak (Mi).

o CW HP:Fine>up
Chasm Trail
A tormented spirit engulfed in grief and despair advances.
A tormented spirit engulfed in grief and despair advances.
A tormented spirit engulfed in grief and despair advances.
A tormented spirit engulfed in grief and despair advances.
Exits: east, west, down.
Moortek (M) has arrived from below.
Garkan has arrived from below.
An enslaved elven spirit lightly hits your left foot and tickles it.

o CW HP:Fine an enslaved elven spirit:Healthy>
An enslaved elven spirit hits your left foot extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

o CW HP:Fine an enslaved elven spirit:Healthy>
You suddenly notice Mishrak (Mi).

o CW HP:Fine an enslaved elven spirit:Healthy>flee

You slash an enslaved elven spirit's body extremely hard and tickle it.

o CW HP:Fine an enslaved elven spirit:Fine>An enslaved elven spirit hits your right foot and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
Chasm Trail
A shade is here, shrouded in an inky blackness.
Exits: east, south, up, down.

o CW HP:Fine>
A shade tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

o CW HP:Fine a shade:Healthy>up
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Fine a shade:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
Chasm Trail
A tormented spirit engulfed in grief and despair advances.
A tormented spirit engulfed in grief and despair advances.
A tormented spirit engulfed in grief and despair advances.
A tormented spirit engulfed in grief and despair advances.
Moortek (M) is standing here.
Garkan is standing here.
Exits: east, west, down.

o CW HP:Fine>
Garkan leaves down.

o CW HP:Fine>
Moortek leaves east.
An enslaved elven spirit fails to hit you.

o CW HP:Fine an enslaved elven spirit:Healthy>
An enslaved elven spirit strongly hits your right hand and tickles it.

o CW HP:Fine an enslaved elven spirit:Healthy>
Billabong tells you 'if i see ancient opening i close...lick'
An enslaved elven spirit quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

o CW HP:Fine an enslaved elven spirit:Healthy>
Garkan has arrived from below.
An enslaved elven spirit strongly hits your body and tickles it.

o CW HP:Fine an enslaved elven spirit:Healthy>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

o CW HP:Fine an enslaved elven spirit:Healthy>
An enslaved elven spirit hits your left foot hard and tickles it.

o CW HP:Fine an enslaved elven spirit:Healthy>
An enslaved elven spirit hits your right hand very hard and tickles it.

o CW HP:Fine an enslaved elven spirit:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
Chasm Trail
A shade is here, shrouded in an inky blackness.
Exits: east, south, up, down.

o CW HP:Fine>
Garkan has arrived from above.

o CW HP:Fine>
Misery tells you 'talk to me pls'

o CW HP:Fine>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from above.

o CW HP:Fine>
A shade tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You slash a shade's body extremely hard.

o CW HP:Fine a shade:Fine>
Garkan begins some strange incantations...

o CW HP:Fine a shade:Fine>
Mishrak tells you 'we e'

o CW HP:Fine a shade:Fine>
Garkan utters the word 'noselacri'
A shade seems to be blinded!
A shade tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

o CW HP:Fine a shade:Fine>tell Mishrak stay somewhere
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine a shade:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Falling into the Chasm
Exits: none.

o CW HP:Fine>
Without anything to support you, you fall down.
Silhouettes on the Trail
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* is lying here, incapacitated (glowing).

* CW HP:Hurt>st
kill *man*
You stand up.

* CW HP:Hurt>
You slash *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You gained some renown in this battle!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*'s death cry.
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*.

// looks like i got solokill there, wierd or weird (*pat self*)

* CW HP:Hurt>info Gained exp: %x
Gained exp: 28233337

* CW HP:Hurt>examine corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
an embellished longbow
a stone
a sable pouch
a water skin
a sable pouch
a laced quiver
a gleaming belt
an engraved broadsword (brand new)
a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a fine grey cloak (brand new)
a bejewelled oak staff
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (brand new)
a pair of rigid leather gloves (brand new)
a thin pair of soft leather boots (used)
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (brand new)
a mithril circlet
a fine chain mail shirt (brand new)
a pale blue stone
a diamond ring
a copper ring

* CW HP:Hurt>
Garkan tells you 'w'

* CW HP:Hurt>
Mishrak tells you 'we up east east'

* CW HP:Hurt>tell Mishrak lerian dead
Ok.

* CW HP:Hurt>up
Chasm Trail
Exits: east, down.

o CW HP:Hurt>east

Mishrak tells you 'good'

o CW HP:Hurt>
Chasm Trail
Exits: east, south, west, down.

o CW HP:Hurt>east
Frozen Waterfall
A tormented spirit engulfed in grief and despair advances.
A tormented spirit engulfed in grief and despair advances.
Exits: south, west, down.
You swiftly dodge an enslaved elven spirit's attempt to hit you.
You slash an enslaved elven spirit's head extremely hard and shatter it.

o CW HP:Hurt an enslaved elven spirit:Bad>flee
An enslaved elven spirit hits your right foot and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
Chasm Trail
Exits: east, south, west, down.

o CW HP:Hurt>south
Falling into the Chasm
Exits: none.
Without anything to support you, you fall down.
Silhouettes on the Trail
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* is standing here.
*Fender the Dwarf* (ff) is standing here.

* CW HP:Hurt>kill ff
Mishrak tells you 'shadow?'
Maybe you should get on your feet first?
*Guthol the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
Due to the slippery ground, *Guthol the Dwarf* doesn't manage the ascent and falls.

* CW HP:Hurt>
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* begins some strange incantations...

* CW HP:Hurt>
*Aerie the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* CW HP:Hurt>up

*Aragost the Dunadan Man* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.
You slash *Aragost the Dunadan Man*'s head hard.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

* CW HP:Wounded *Aragost the Dunadan Man*:Fine>flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Wounded *Aragost the Dunadan Man*:Fine>
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
Chasm Trail
Exits: east, down.

o CW HP:Wounded>east

Mishrak tells you 'come lets go!!!!!'

o CW HP:Wounded>
Chasm Trail
Exits: east, south, west, down.

o CW HP:Wounded>tell Mishrak come to falling spot
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded>score
179/471 hits, 42/42 mana, and 141/162 moves.

// eeh looks bad

o CW HP:Wounded>east
Frozen Waterfall
A tormented spirit engulfed in grief and despair advances.
A tormented spirit engulfed in grief and despair advances.
Exits: south, west, down.

o CW HP:Wounded>south
Dry Stream
A shade is here, shrouded in an inky blackness.
Exits: north, up.

o CW HP:Wounded>up
Chasm Trail
Exits: west, down.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Garkan has arrived from below.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Garkan begins some strange incantations...

o CW HP:Wounded>tell Mishrak back on trail
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Garkan utters the word 'abrawajf'

o CW HP:Wounded>sa cure me

Garkan begins some strange incantations...

o CW HP:Wounded>emote shatters: cure me
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Mishrak (Mi) has arrived from below.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Due to the slippery ground, Mishrak (Mi) doesn't manage the ascent and falls.

o CW HP:Wounded>q
where
Garkan utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'
Players in your zone
--------------------
Garkan               - Chasm Trail
Misery               - Back Corridor
Kochurma             - Chasm Trail
Mishrak              - Dry Stream

o CW HP:Wounded>
Garkan begins some strange incantations...

o CW HP:Wounded>exits
West  - Junction in the Chasm Trail
Down  - Dry Stream

o CW HP:Wounded>
Garkan utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'

o CW HP:Wounded>gr
Your group consists of:
     Kochurma (Head of group)
     Misery
     Garkan
     Someone

o CW HP:Wounded>score
185/471 hits, 42/42 mana, and 149/162 moves.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Someone says 'shit'
You suddenly notice Mishrak (Mi).

o CW HP:Wounded>sa cure me
emote shatters: cure me
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded>look
Chasm Trail
Garkan is standing here.
Mishrak (Mi) is standing here.

o CW HP:Wounded>
You bleed from open wounds.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Mishrak (Mi) says 'they gathered'

o CW HP:Wounded>sa they 3 at corpse

Mishrak (Mi) begins some strange incantations...

o CW HP:Wounded>emote shatters: they 3 at corpse
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Mishrak (Mi) utters the words 'judicandus dies'
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Mishrak (Mi) begins some strange incantations...

o CW HP:Wounded>
Mishrak (Mi) utters the words 'judicandus dies'
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Mishrak (Mi) begins some strange incantations...

o CW HP:Wounded>
Mishrak (Mi) utters the words 'judicandus dies'
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o CW HP:Hurt>score
216/471 hits, 42/42 mana, and 157/162 moves.

o CW HP:Hurt>score
216/471 hits, 42/42 mana, and 157/162 moves.
Mishrak (Mi) begins some strange incantations...

o CW HP:Hurt>
Mishrak (Mi) utters the words 'judicandus dies'

o CW HP:Hurt>
Mishrak (Mi) begins some strange incantations...

o CW HP:Hurt>q
where
Mishrak (Mi) utters the words 'judicandus dies'
Players in your zone
--------------------
Garkan               - Chasm Trail
Misery               - Back Corridor
Kochurma             - Chasm Trail
Mishrak              - Chasm Trail

o CW HP:Hurt>
Mishrak (Mi) begins some strange incantations...

o CW HP:Hurt>
Mishrak (Mi) utters the words 'judicandus dies'

o CW HP:Hurt>
Mishrak (Mi) begins some strange incantations...

o CW HP:Hurt>
Mishrak (Mi) utters the words 'judicandus dies'

o CW HP:Hurt>look
Chasm Trail
Garkan is standing here.
Mishrak (Mi) is standing here.

o CW HP:Hurt>q

Garkan spits 'moortek down too'

o CW HP:Hurt>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Garkan               - Chasm Trail
Misery               - Back Corridor
Kochurma             - Chasm Trail
Mishrak              - Chasm Trail

o CW HP:Hurt>gr

Mishrak (Mi) says 'i DO ELF'

o CW HP:Hurt>
Your group consists of:
     Kochurma (Head of group)
     Misery
     Garkan
     Mishrak (Mi)

o CW HP:Hurt>down
Dry Stream
Exits: north, up.
You smell blood.
You suddenly notice a shade.
Garkan has arrived from above.
You slip on the treacherous ground and fall north, landing on your back.
Frozen Waterfall

o CW HP:Hurt>st
You stand up.

o CW HP:Hurt>look
Frozen Waterfall

o CW HP:Hurt>
You feel warmer.

o CW HP:Hurt>tell moortek n
He can't hear you.

// bah, he scouted DT

o CW HP:Hurt>q
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Garkan               - Chasm Trail
Misery               - Back Corridor
Kochurma             - Frozen Waterfall
Mishrak              - Chasm Trail

o CW HP:Hurt>gr
Your group consists of:
     Kochurma (Head of group)
     Misery
     Garkan
     Mishrak

o CW HP:Hurt>
Mishrak tells you '???'

o CW HP:Hurt>et n
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o CW HP:Hurt>tell Mishrak n
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt>score
225/471 hits, 42/42 mana, and 162/162 moves.

o CW HP:Hurt>score
226/471 hits, 42/42 mana, and 162/162 moves.

o CW HP:Hurt>score
226/471 hits, 42/42 mana, and 162/162 moves.

o CW HP:Hurt>look
Frozen Waterfall

o CW HP:Hurt>exits
South - Dry Stream
West  - Chasm Trail
Down  - Falling into the Chasm

o CW HP:Hurt>
Garkan has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Hurt>
You suddenly notice Mishrak (Mi).

o CW HP:Hurt>
Mishrak (Mi) removes a black runed dagger.
Mishrak (Mi) swiftly draws a black horn shortbow from across his back.

o CW HP:Hurt>
Garkan spits 'i blind 'em?'

o CW HP:Hurt>sa any more cures ?
emote shatters: any more cures ?
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt>west
Chasm Trail
A tormented spirit engulfed in grief and despair advances.
A tormented spirit engulfed in grief and despair advances.
Exits: east, south, west, down.
Garkan has arrived from the east.
You slip on the treacherous ground and fall down, landing on your back.
A Dislocated Cavern
The corpse of a newborn spider is lying here.

o CW HP:Hurt>st
You stand up.

o CW HP:Hurt>look
A Dislocated Cavern
The corpse of a newborn spider is lying here.

o CW HP:Hurt>exits
North - A Dislocated Cavern
West  - A Small Dislocated Cave
Up    - Chasm Trail
Garkan has arrived from above.

o CW HP:Hurt>up
Chasm Trail
A tormented spirit engulfed in grief and despair advances.
A tormented spirit engulfed in grief and despair advances.
Exits: east, south, west, down.
Garkan has arrived from below.

o CW HP:Hurt>west
Chasm Trail
Exits: east, down.
Garkan has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Hurt>q
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Garkan               - Chasm Trail
Misery               - Back Corridor
Kochurma             - Chasm Trail
Mishrak              - Frozen Waterfall

o CW HP:Hurt>search quick
You begin to search ...

o CW HP:Hurt>
Misery tells you 'well I still still'

o CW HP:Hurt>tell mishrak 2w
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt>
You bleed from open wounds.

o CW HP:Hurt>
You feel bolder.

o CW HP:Hurt>
Misery tells you 'well I sitting still'

o CW HP:Hurt>
Someone says 'i shoot elf'
You suddenly notice Mishrak (Mi).

o CW HP:Hurt>get purplescroll all
recite purplescroll 
You get a purple scroll from a sable pouch.

o CW HP:Hurt>
You recite a purple scroll which dissolves.
You start glowing.
You ignore the effects.
Nothing happens.

o CW HP:Hurt>down
Silhouettes on the Trail
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A shadow is here, fighting *Guthol the Dwarf*.
*Guthol the Dwarf* is here, fighting a shadow.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* is sleeping here.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* is here, fighting a shadow.
*Fender the Dwarf* (ff) is here, fighting a shadow.
Exits: east, up.
Garkan has arrived from above.

* CW HP:Hurt>kill *elf*
*Guthol the Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You slash *Guthol the Dwarf*'s right leg hard and tickle it.
Someone says 'go?'
You suddenly notice Mishrak (Mi).
A shadow fails to hit *Guthol the Dwarf*.

* CW HP:Hurt *Guthol the Dwarf*:Fine a shadow:Awful>
Mishrak (Mi) gets a purple scroll from a sable pouch.

* CW HP:Hurt *Guthol the Dwarf*:Fine a shadow:Awful>bash
stand

Mishrak (Mi) recites a purple scroll.
Mishrak (Mi) is surrounded by a white aura.
A noxious cloud appears around Mishrak (Mi).

* CW HP:Hurt *Guthol the Dwarf*:Fine a shadow:Awful>
*Guthol the Dwarf* tries to cleave a shadow, but it parries successfully.

*Guthol the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Guthol the Dwarf* leaves east.

* CW HP:Hurt>
You are already standing.

* CW HP:Hurt>
*Guthol the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Hurt>
*Guthol the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

* CW HP:Hurt *Guthol the Dwarf*:Fine>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!
Mishrak (Mi) shoots *Aerie the Half-Elf*'s body extremely hard.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* barely slashes Mishrak (Mi)'s right arm and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt *Guthol the Dwarf*:Fine>
Garkan begins some strange incantations...

* CW HP:Hurt *Guthol the Dwarf*:Fine>flee

*Fender the Dwarf* (ff) tries to cleave a shadow, but it parries successfully.

* CW HP:Hurt *Guthol the Dwarf*:Fine>Mishrak (Mi) shoots *Aerie the Half-Elf*'s head and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
Chasm Trail
Exits: east, down.

o CW HP:Hurt>down
kill *elf*
Silhouettes on the Trail
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A shadow is here, fighting *Aragost the Dunadan Man*.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* is here, fighting Mishrak (Mi).
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* is here, fighting a shadow.
*Fender the Dwarf* (ff) is here, fighting a shadow.
Mishrak (Mi) is here, fighting *Aerie the Half-Elf* (glowing).
Garkan is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Guthol the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, up.

* CW HP:Hurt>kill *elf*

* CW HP:Hurt>
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.
Mishrak (Mi) lightly shoots *Aerie the Half-Elf*'s body and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt>
Mishrak (Mi) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

* CW HP:Hurt>
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* tries to pierce a shadow, but it parries successfully.

* CW HP:Hurt>
*Guthol the Dwarf* approaches Mishrak (Mi), trying to cleave him.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* leaves up.

* CW HP:Hurt>
A shadow barely hits *Fender the Dwarf* (ff)'s right arm and tickles it.
*Guthol the Dwarf* strongly cleaves Mishrak (Mi)'s body and tickles it.

kill *elf*

* CW HP:Hurt>
Mishrak (Mi) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

Mishrak (Mi) swiftly dodges *Aerie the Half-Elf*'s attempt to slash him.

* CW HP:Hurt>kill *elf*
*Guthol the Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You slash *Guthol the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and tickle it.
*Guthol the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Guthol the Dwarf* leaves up.

* CW HP:Hurt>
* CW HP:Hurt>
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.
Garkan begins some strange incantations...

* CW HP:Hurt>
*Fender the Dwarf* (ff) cleaves a shadow's body extremely hard and shatters it.
A shadow is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

* CW HP:Hurt>kill *elf*

*Aragost the Dunadan Man* has arrived from above.
Mishrak (Mi) shoots *Aerie the Half-Elf*'s body hard.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* leaves up.

* CW HP:Hurt>
*Aerie the Half-Elf* has arrived from above.
Mishrak (Mi) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
*Guthol the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

* CW HP:Hurt>
You approach *Aerie the Half-Elf*, trying to slash her.
*Fender the Dwarf* leaves up.

* CW HP:Hurt *Aerie the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
Garkan begins some strange incantations...

* CW HP:Hurt *Aerie the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Guthol the Dwarf* leaves east.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* leaves east.

* CW HP:Hurt *Aerie the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You swiftly dodge *Aerie the Half-Elf*'s attempt to slash you.

* CW HP:Hurt *Aerie the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You slash *Aerie the Half-Elf*'s left arm hard.

* CW HP:Hurt *Aerie the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Guthol the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* has arrived from the east.
Garkan utters the word 'pabraw'
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* slips on the treacherous ground and falls east.
Due to the slippery ground, *Guthol the Dwarf* doesn't manage the ascent and falls.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* leaves east.

* CW HP:Hurt>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>look
Silhouettes on the Trail
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A shadow is lying here, mortally wounded.
Mishrak (Mi) is standing here (glowing).
Garkan is standing here.

* CW HP:Hurt>
Garkan tells you 'aerie'

* CW HP:Hurt>
*Guthol the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* has arrived from the east.
Mishrak (Mi) says 'DO ELF'

* CW HP:Hurt>k shadow  // greedy bastard, that will fuck up you bad !

*Guthol the Dwarf* cleaves Garkan's head very hard.
Garkan barely slashes *Guthol the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt>
You try to slash a shadow, but it parries successfully.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Mishrak (Mi) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
A shadow says 'At was iuor lyst mastike Kochorma! I wall remember you!'
A shadow lightly hits your left hand and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt a shadow:Healthy>
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* begins some strange incantations...

* CW HP:Hurt a shadow:Healthy>
*Aerie the Half-Elf* swiftly dodges Mishrak (Mi)'s attempt to shoot her.
Mishrak (Mi) lightly hits *Aerie the Half-Elf*'s body and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt a shadow:Healthy>flee
Mishrak (Mi) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
Mishrak (Mi) swiftly dodges *Aerie the Half-Elf*'s attempt to slash him.
You flee head over heels.
Chasm Trail
Exits: east, down.

o CW HP:Hurt>down
Silhouettes on the Trail
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A shadow is lying here, mortally wounded.
Mishrak (Mi) is here, fighting *Aerie the Half-Elf* (glowing).
*Guthol the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* is here, fighting Mishrak (Mi).
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: east, up.

* CW HP:Hurt>kill *elf*
Garkan has arrived from the east.
You approach *Aerie the Half-Elf*, trying to slash her.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Hurt *Aerie the Half-Elf*:Bad Mishrak (Mi):Fine>
*Guthol the Dwarf* yells 'gakran'
*Guthol the Dwarf* intercepts Garkan's blow.
Garkan approaches *Guthol the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

* CW HP:Hurt *Aerie the Half-Elf*:Bad Mishrak (Mi):Fine>
*Guthol the Dwarf* swiftly dodges Garkan's attempt to slash him.

* CW HP:Hurt *Aerie the Half-Elf*:Bad Mishrak (Mi):Fine>
Mishrak (Mi) shoots *Aerie the Half-Elf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.

* CW HP:Hurt *Aerie the Half-Elf*:Awful Mishrak (Mi):Fine>
Mishrak (Mi) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
*Guthol the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Guthol the Dwarf* leaves east.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* leaves east.

// aerie is awful for the first time

* CW HP:Hurt>
Garkan panics, and attempts to flee.
Garkan leaves up.

* CW HP:Hurt>kill *elf*
They aren't here.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* sprays Mishrak (Mi) with painfully bright, concentrated rays of light.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* tries to pierce Mishrak (Mi), but he parries successfully.

* CW HP:Hurt>east
kill *elf*
Ice Mound
*Guthol the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west, [down].

* CW HP:Hurt>kill *elf*
*Guthol the Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You approach *Guthol the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Guthol the Dwarf* cleaves your head extremely hard.

* CW HP:Wounded *Guthol the Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
You slash *Guthol the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.

* CW HP:Wounded *Guthol the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* CW HP:Wounded *Guthol the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Aerie the Half-Elf* utters the word 'abrawajf'

* CW HP:Wounded *Guthol the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* CW HP:Wounded *Guthol the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Guthol the Dwarf* opens the stonedoor.

* CW HP:Wounded *Guthol the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Crypt Entrance
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: east, (up).

* CW HP:Wounded>east
Archway
Exits: east, south, west, down.

o CW HP:Wounded>west
up
Crypt Entrance
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Guthol the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [up].

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *elf*
The stonedoor seems to be closed.

* CW HP:Wounded>
*Guthol the Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You approach *Guthol the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.
*Guthol the Dwarf* cleaves your right leg and tickles it.

* CW HP:Wounded *Guthol the Dwarf*:Fine>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Wounded *Guthol the Dwarf*:Fine>
You slash *Guthol the Dwarf*'s head very hard and tickle it.

* CW HP:Wounded *Guthol the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Archway
Exits: east, south, west, down.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Moortek tells you 'Killem I dted in there I socuted an exit and bang'

o CW HP:Wounded>west
kill *elf*
Crypt Entrance
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Guthol the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [up].

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *elf*
*Aerie the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Guthol the Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You approach *Guthol the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

* CW HP:Wounded *Guthol the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Guthol the Dwarf* says 'block'
You're already fighting!

// gigi, waste your mana !

* CW HP:Wounded *Guthol the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You will attempt to flee!

* CW HP:Wounded *Guthol the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Archway
Exits: east, south, west, down.

o CW HP:Wounded>west
open exit up
Crypt Entrance
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Guthol the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: east, [up].
*Aerie the Half-Elf* utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'

* CW HP:Wounded>up
Ok.
*Guthol the Dwarf* closes the stonedoor.

* CW HP:Wounded>The stonedoor seems to be closed.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *elf*
*Guthol the Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You approach *Guthol the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

* CW HP:Wounded *Guthol the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Guthol the Dwarf* cleaves your right foot extremely hard.

* CW HP:Wounded *Guthol the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Archway
Exits: east, south, west, down.

o CW HP:Wounded>west
Crypt Entrance
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Guthol the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [up].

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *elf*
*Aerie the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You slash *Aerie the Half-Elf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
You swiftly dodge *Aerie the Half-Elf*'s attempt to slash you.

* CW HP:Wounded *Aerie the Half-Elf*:Bad>flee
You will attempt to flee!

* CW HP:Wounded *Aerie the Half-Elf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
Archway
Exits: east, south, west, down.

o CW HP:Wounded>
*Aerie the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Wounded>west
Crypt Entrance
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Guthol the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [up].

* CW HP:Wounded>east
Archway
*Aerie the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, down.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *elf*
*Aerie the Half-Elf* leaves west.
Mishrak tells you 'in stonedoor'
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>east
Back Corridor
Misery the Black Numenorean is resting here.
Exits: north, west.

* CW HP:Wounded>west
Archway
Exits: east, south, west, down.

o CW HP:Wounded>west
Crypt Entrance
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Guthol the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: east, [up].

* CW HP:Wounded>
*Aerie the Half-Elf* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'

// hihi

* CW HP:Wounded>open exit up  / lets keep guthol a bit busy, he should spam close !
up
Ok.
*Guthol the Dwarf* closes the stonedoor.

* CW HP:Wounded>The stonedoor seems to be closed.

* CW HP:Wounded>close exit down
You don't see any exit there.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *elf*
*Guthol the Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You slash *Guthol the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
*Guthol the Dwarf* cleaves your right foot hard.

* CW HP:Wounded *Guthol the Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
You will attempt to flee!

* CW HP:Wounded *Guthol the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Archway
Exits: east, south, west, down.

o CW HP:Wounded>west
kill *elf*
Crypt Entrance
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Guthol the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [up].

* CW HP:Wounded>
*Guthol the Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You approach *Guthol the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.
*Guthol the Dwarf* cleaves your right foot very hard.

* CW HP:Wounded *Guthol the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You slash *Guthol the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* CW HP:Wounded *Guthol the Dwarf*:Hurt>tl DOWN
tell tragikomix DOWN
No-one by that name here...

// where is this snagakomix !?

* CW HP:Wounded *Guthol the Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
Archway
Exits: east, south, west, down.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Misery tells you 'i resting'

o CW HP:Wounded>west
Crypt Entrance
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Guthol the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (up).

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *elf*
*Guthol the Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You slash *Guthol the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Aerie the Half-Elf* joins *Guthol the Dwarf*'s fight.
The stonedoor closes quietly.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* lightly slashes your head and tickles it.
*Guthol the Dwarf* cleaves your left arm extremely hard.

* CW HP:Wounded *Guthol the Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
Archway
Exits: east, south, west, down.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Misery tells you 'come back'

o CW HP:Wounded>west
Crypt Entrance
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Guthol the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [up].
*Guthol the Dwarf* leaves east.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* leaves east.

* CW HP:Wounded>open exit up
up

You bleed from open wounds.

* CW HP:Bad>Ok.

* CW HP:Bad>
Ice Mound
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: west, (down).
You suddenly notice Mishrak (Mi).
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* swiftly dodges Mishrak (Mi)'s attempt to pierce him.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* fails to pierce Mishrak (Mi).

* CW HP:Bad>
The stonedoor closes quietly.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* leaves west.

o CW HP:Bad>
Mishrak leaves west.
The stonedoor is opened from the other side.

o CW HP:Bad>
Garkan has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Bad>
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Bad>west

*Guthol the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* has arrived from below.
Garkan leaves west.

* CW HP:Bad>
Silhouettes on the Trail
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A shadow is lying here, mortally wounded.
Mishrak (Mi) is standing here (glowing).
Garkan is standing here.
Exits: east, up.
*Guthol the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Bad>kill *man*
*Guthol the Dwarf* cleaves Mishrak (Mi)'s body hard and tickles it.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* leaves east.
They aren't here.
Mishrak (Mi) pierces *Guthol the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.

* CW HP:Bad>
*Aerie the Half-Elf* leaves up.
*Guthol the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Guthol the Dwarf* leaves up.

* CW HP:Bad>
*Guthol the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* has arrived from above.
A shadow says 'YOU! Garkin! Yoo wall dye befure your time.'
A shadow lightly hits Garkan's right arm and tickles it.
A shadow swiftly dodges Garkan's attempt to slash it.

* CW HP:Bad>up
kill *man*
Mishrak leaves up.
Chasm Trail
Exits: east, down.

o CW HP:Bad>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad>kill *man*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad>east
Chasm Trail
Exits: east, south, west, down.

o CW HP:Bad>kill *man*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad>west
Chasm Trail
Exits: east, down.

o CW HP:Bad>down
Silhouettes on the Trail
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A shadow is lying here, mortally wounded.
Garkan is sitting here.
Exits: east, up.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *man*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Wounded>
Garkan clambers on his feet.

* CW HP:Wounded>
Garkan begins some strange incantations...

* CW HP:Wounded>
Garkan utters the word 'noselacri'
A shadow seems to be blinded!

// hrm

* CW HP:Wounded>east
Garkan sits down and rests.
Ice Mound
Exits: west, [down].

o CW HP:Wounded>
You suddenly notice Mishrak (Mi).

o CW HP:Wounded>q
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Garkan               - Silhouettes on the Trail
Misery               - Sacrificial Room
Kochurma             - Ice Mound
Mishrak              - Ice Mound

o CW HP:Wounded>open exit down
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded>down
Crypt Entrance
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: east, (up).

* CW HP:Wounded>east
Archway
Exits: east, south, west, down.

o CW HP:Wounded>
You suddenly notice Mishrak (Mi).

o CW HP:Wounded>west
Crypt Entrance
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: east, (up).

* CW HP:Wounded>up
Ice Mound
Exits: west, (down).

o CW HP:Wounded>
Someone says 'DO ELF'
You suddenly notice Mishrak (Mi).

o CW HP:Wounded>sa where are they 

Mishrak (Mi) says 'awful'
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the west.

o CW HP:Wounded>emote shatters: where are they 
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded>west
Silhouettes on the Trail
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Garkan is standing here.
Exits: east, up.

* CW HP:Wounded>
Misery tells you 'where'

* CW HP:Wounded>
Someone says 'ELF'
You suddenly notice Mishrak (Mi).

* CW HP:Wounded>get all corpse
put all backpack
 get all corpse
You get a copper ring from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a diamond ring from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a pale blue stone from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a fine chain mail shirt from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a mithril circlet from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a fine pair of chain mail leggings from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a thin pair of soft leather boots from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a pair of rigid leather gloves from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a fine pair of chain mail sleeves from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a bejewelled oak staff from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a fine grey cloak from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a wolfskin wristband from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get an engraved broadsword from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a gleaming belt from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a laced quiver from the corpse of *a Man*.
You can't get a sable pouch, you are carrying too many items already.

* CW HP:Wounded>
You put a great warsword in a leather backpack.
You put a skull key in a leather backpack.
You put an engraved broadsword in a leather backpack.
You put a copper ring in a leather backpack.
You put a diamond ring in a leather backpack.
You put a pale blue stone in a leather backpack.
You put a fine chain mail shirt in a leather backpack.
You put a mithril circlet in a leather backpack.
You put a fine pair of chain mail leggings in a leather backpack.
You put a thin pair of soft leather boots in a leather backpack.
You put a pair of rigid leather gloves in a leather backpack.
You put a fine pair of chain mail sleeves in a leather backpack.
You put a bejewelled oak staff in a leather backpack.
You put a fine grey cloak in a leather backpack.
A leather backpack won't fit in a leather backpack.
You put a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks in a leather backpack.
You put a wolfskin wristband in a leather backpack.
You put an engraved broadsword in a leather backpack.
You put a gleaming belt in a leather backpack.
You put a laced quiver in a leather backpack.

* CW HP:Wounded>
You get a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a water skin from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a stone from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get an embellished longbow from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Man*.
There was 18 gold coins, 9 silver pennies, and 45 copper pennies.

* CW HP:Wounded>
Mishrak (Mi) says 'DO ELF'

* CW HP:Wounded>
Mishrak (Mi) says 'DO ELF'

* CW HP:Wounded>look
Silhouettes on the Trail
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Garkan is standing here.
Mishrak (Mi) is standing here (glowing).

* CW HP:Wounded>
Garkan stops following you.
Garkan starts following you.

* CW HP:Wounded>
*Guthol the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *man*
*Guthol the Dwarf* leaves east.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* leaves east.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* leaves east.
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Wounded>east

Mishrak (Mi) removes a black runed dagger.
Mishrak (Mi) swiftly draws a black horn shortbow from across his back.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *man*
Ice Mound
*Guthol the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: west, (down).
Garkan has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *man*
*Guthol the Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You slash *Guthol the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
*Guthol the Dwarf* lightly cleaves your right leg and tickles it.

* CW HP:Wounded *Guthol the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Wounded *Guthol the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Garkan tries to slash *Aerie the Half-Elf*, but she parries successfully.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Guthol the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Guthol the Dwarf* leaves west.

* CW HP:Wounded>
You suddenly notice Mishrak (Mi).
*Guthol the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Wounded>
Mishrak (Mi) lightly shoots *Aerie the Half-Elf*'s left arm.
Garkan swiftly dodges *Aerie the Half-Elf*'s attempt to slash him.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *man*

Mishrak (Mi) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

* CW HP:Wounded>
*Guthol the Dwarf* closes the stonedoor.
You approach *Aragost the Dunadan Man*, trying to slash him.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* lightly pierces your body and tickles it.

* CW HP:Wounded *Aragost the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>kill *man*

*Guthol the Dwarf* opens the stonedoor.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* leaves west.

* CW HP:Wounded>
*Guthol the Dwarf* leaves down.
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Wounded>
*Guthol the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
Mishrak (Mi) strongly shoots *Aerie the Half-Elf*'s right hand and shatters it.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* swiftly dodges Garkan's attempt to slash her.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *man*
They aren't here.
Mishrak (Mi) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *man*

*Aerie the Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* CW HP:Wounded>
*Guthol the Dwarf* strongly cleaves your left foot.
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Bad *Guthol the Dwarf*:Wounded>kill *man*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Bad *Guthol the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Guthol the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Bad *Guthol the Dwarf*:Wounded>open exit down

You try to slash *Guthol the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* tries to slash Garkan, but he parries successfully.

* CW HP:Bad *Guthol the Dwarf*:Wounded>It's already open!
Garkan tries to slash *Aerie the Half-Elf*, but she parries successfully.

* CW HP:Bad *Guthol the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Guthol the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Guthol the Dwarf* leaves down.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Bad>get azurescroll all
recite azurescroll 
You get an azure scroll from a sable pouch.

o CW HP:Bad>west
You recite an azure scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.
Misery tells you 'I sacrifical hall'

o CW HP:Wounded>kill *man*
Garkan leaves west.
Silhouettes on the Trail
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* is standing here searching for something.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Garkan is standing here.
Exits: east, up.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* has revealed Mishrak (Mi)!
Mishrak (Mi) slips on the treacherous ground and falls east.

* CW HP:Wounded>
You approach *Aragost the Dunadan Man*, trying to slash him.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

* CW HP:Wounded *Aragost the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>
*Aerie the Half-Elf* leaves up.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* leaves east.

* CW HP:Wounded>east
kill *man*
Ice Mound
Mishrak (Mi) is sitting here (glowing).
*Guthol the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: west, (down).
Garkan has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *man*
*Guthol the Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You approach *Guthol the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

* CW HP:Wounded *Guthol the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Wounded *Guthol the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Guthol the Dwarf* yells 'KOCHURMA'
Mishrak (Mi) clambers on his feet.
You slash *Guthol the Dwarf*'s left foot very hard.

// i'am there there

* CW HP:Wounded *Guthol the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Guthol the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Guthol the Dwarf* leaves down.

* CW HP:Wounded>west
kill *man*
Silhouettes on the Trail
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: east, up.
Garkan has arrived from the east.
Due to the slippery ground you fail the ascent and tumble down.
Ice Mound
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* is standing here.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *man*
Maybe you should get on your feet first?
*Guthol the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

* CW HP:Wounded>Maybe you should get on your feet first?
*Guthol the Dwarf* cleaves your head hard.

* CW HP:Wounded *Guthol the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Guthol the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Guthol the Dwarf* leaves west.

* CW HP:Wounded>west
kill *man*
Silhouettes on the Trail
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Garkan is standing here.
Mishrak (Mi) is standing here (glowing).
*Guthol the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, up.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *man*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

* CW HP:Wounded>
Mishrak leaves east.

* CW HP:Wounded>east
*Guthol the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Guthol the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

* CW HP:Wounded *Guthol the Dwarf*:Wounded>kill *man*
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* has arrived from the east.
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Wounded *Guthol the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Guthol the Dwarf* barely cleaves your right leg and tickles it.

* CW HP:Wounded *Guthol the Dwarf*:Wounded>flee
Garkan joins your fight.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* leaves east.
Garkan tries to slash *Guthol the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* CW HP:Wounded *Guthol the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Guthol the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Guthol the Dwarf* leaves up.

* CW HP:Wounded>down
*Guthol the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Guthol the Dwarf* slips on the treacherous ground and falls east.

// fatso ! =)

* CW HP:Wounded>east
Ice Mound
*Guthol the Dwarf* is sitting here.
Exits: west, (down).
Garkan has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *man*

*Guthol the Dwarf* clambers on his feet.

* CW HP:Wounded>
*Guthol the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
They aren't here.
Garkan joins your fight.
Garkan barely slashes *Guthol the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
You slash *Guthol the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

* CW HP:Wounded *Guthol the Dwarf*:Wounded>kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
*Guthol the Dwarf* cleaves your body and tickles it.

* CW HP:Wounded *Guthol the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Guthol the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Guthol the Dwarf* leaves down.

o CW HP:Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
Silhouettes on the Trail
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: east, up.

* CW HP:Wounded>up
Chasm Trail
Exits: east, down.
Due to the slippery ground you fail the ascent and tumble down.
Silhouettes on the Trail
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.

* CW HP:Wounded>down
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* CW HP:Wounded>east
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* CW HP:Wounded>
*Guthol the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Wounded>st
You stand up.

* CW HP:Wounded>east

*Guthol the Dwarf* leaves up.

* CW HP:Wounded>
Ice Mound
Garkan is standing here.
Mishrak (Mi) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: west, [down].

o CW HP:Wounded>
Mishrak (Mi) hangs a black horn shortbow across his back.
Mishrak (Mi) skillfully draws a black runed dagger.

o CW HP:Wounded>west
Silhouettes on the Trail
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: east, up.
Garkan has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Wounded>up
Chasm Trail
Exits: east, down.
Garkan has arrived from below.
Due to the slippery ground you fail the ascent and tumble down.
Silhouettes on the Trail
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.

* CW HP:Wounded>
Someone says 'dwarf'
You suddenly notice Mishrak (Mi).

* CW HP:Wounded>
Mishrak (Mi) clambers on his feet.

* CW HP:Wounded>sa where is elf
Mishrak (Mi) begins some strange incantations...
emote shatters: where is elf
Ok.

* CW HP:Wounded>st
You stand up.

* CW HP:Wounded>east
Ice Mound
Exits: west, [down].

o CW HP:Wounded>open exit down
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded>down
Crypt Entrance
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: east, (up).

* CW HP:Wounded>east
Archway
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, down.

* CW HP:Wounded>east
Back Corridor
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Wounded>west
Archway
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* is standing here searching for something.
Exits: east, south, west, down.

* CW HP:Wounded>21
kill *dwarf*
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *dwarf*

*Aragost the Dunadan Man* has revealed Mishrak (Mi)!

* CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.
Mishrak (Mi) pierces *Aragost the Dunadan Man*'s body.
Mishrak (Mi) swiftly dodges *Aragost the Dunadan Man*'s attempt to pierce him.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *man*

*Aragost the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* leaves west.

o CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>kill *man*
west
kill *man*
They aren't here.
Misery has arrived from below.

* CW HP:Wounded>close exit up
Crypt Entrance
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: east, (up).
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* leaves east.

* CW HP:Wounded>
You suddenly notice Mishrak (Mi).
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* has arrived from the east.
You slash *Aragost the Dunadan Man*'s right arm hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
Mishrak (Mi) approaches *Aragost the Dunadan Man*, trying to pierce him.

* CW HP:Wounded *Aragost the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>Ok.
Mishrak (Mi) lightly pierces *Aragost the Dunadan Man*'s left arm.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* leaves east.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *man*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *man*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Wounded>east
kill *man*
Archway
Exits: east, south, west, down.

o CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>west
kill *man*
Crypt Entrance
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: east, [up].

* CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

* CW HP:Wounded>east
Archway
Misery the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, down.

* CW HP:Wounded>east
Back Corridor
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Wounded>north
Back Corridor
An ancient bracelet made of silvery metal lies gleaming here.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: [east], south.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *man*
You approach *Aragost the Dunadan Man*, trying to slash him.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* lightly pierces your left leg and tickles it.

* CW HP:Wounded *Aragost the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Wounded *Aragost the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>open exit east
It seems to be locked.
You suddenly notice Mishrak (Mi).
Mishrak (Mi) strongly pierces *Aragost the Dunadan Man*'s body.
You slash *Aragost the Dunadan Man*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* CW HP:Wounded *Aragost the Dunadan Man*:Dying>
Misery has arrived from the south.
Mishrak (Mi) pierces *Aragost the Dunadan Man*'s head extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Aragost the Dunadan Man*'s death cry.
*Aragost the Dunadan Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Aragost the Dunadan Man*.

* CW HP:Wounded>info Gained exp: %x
Gained exp: 28305096

// i wish it would be so ...

* CW HP:Wounded>examine corpse
Garkan tells you 'regenning at shadow'
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a leather wallet
a stone
a sable pouch
a plain leather belt
a double edged eket (brand new)
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a fine grey cloak (brand new)
a bejewelled oak staff
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (used)
a pair of soft leather gloves (used)
a black pair of padded boots (used)
a pair of white chain mail leggings (used)
a green hood (brand new)
a green shirt (brand new)
a ring
a water skin
a coach ticket
a tall, grey-green plant

* CW HP:Wounded>south
Back Corridor
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Wounded>west
Archway
Exits: east, south, west, down.

o CW HP:Wounded>west
Crypt Entrance
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: east, [up].

* CW HP:Wounded>east
south
Archway
Exits: east, south, west, down.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Side Corridor
Exits: north, (south).

o CW HP:Wounded>scout s
You quietly scout southwards...

Someone says 'ELF AND DWARD'
You suddenly notice Mishrak (Mi).
Corridor Room
A shadow suddenly leaves its place on the wall, trying to reach your neck.
Saving Kochurma.

You stop scouting.

o CW HP:Wounded>
The white aura around your body fades.

o CW HP:Wounded>north
Archway
Exits: east, south, west, down.

o CW HP:Wounded>west
Crypt Entrance
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: east, [up].

* CW HP:Wounded>open exit up
up
Ok.

* CW HP:Wounded>
Ice Mound
Exits: west, (down).

o CW HP:Wounded>close exit down
west
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Silhouettes on the Trail
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Garkan is resting here.
Exits: east, up.

* CW HP:Wounded>up
Chasm Trail
Exits: east, down.
You slip on the treacherous ground and fall down, landing on your back.
Silhouettes on the Trail
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Garkan is resting here.

* CW HP:Wounded>
Garkan stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* CW HP:Wounded>
You feel bolder.

* CW HP:Wounded>up
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* CW HP:Wounded>st
You stand up.

* CW HP:Wounded>look
Silhouettes on the Trail
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Garkan is standing here.

* CW HP:Wounded>up
Chasm Trail
Exits: east, down.
Garkan has arrived from below.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Garkan spits 'ok i got mana to bolt'

o CW HP:Wounded>east
Chasm Trail
Exits: east, south, west, down.
Garkan has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Wounded>east
Frozen Waterfall
A tormented spirit engulfed in grief and despair advances.
A tormented spirit engulfed in grief and despair advances.
Exits: south, west, down.
Garkan has arrived from the west.
Mishrak (Mi) has arrived from the west.
Due to the slippery ground, Garkan doesn't manage the ascent and falls.
Due to the slippery ground you fail the ascent and tumble down.
Chasm Trail
Garkan is sitting here.

o CW HP:Wounded>st
You stand up.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Garkan clambers on his feet.

o CW HP:Wounded>sa fuck
emote shatters: fuck
Ok.
Mishrak (Mi) has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Wounded>look
Chasm Trail
Garkan is standing here.
Mishrak (Mi) is standing here.

o CW HP:Wounded>st
You are already standing.

o CW HP:Wounded>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Wounded>east
Frozen Waterfall
A tormented spirit engulfed in grief and despair advances.
A tormented spirit engulfed in grief and despair advances.
Exits: south, west, down.
Garkan has arrived from the west.
Mishrak (Mi) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Wounded>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Wounded>
An enslaved elven spirit hits your right foot extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
You slash an enslaved elven spirit's head extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o CW HP:Wounded an enslaved elven spirit:Bad>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Wounded an enslaved elven spirit:Bad>flee
An enslaved elven spirit hits your left foot hard.
You flee head over heels.
Chasm Trail
Exits: east, south, west, down.

o CW HP:Bad>
Garkan has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Bad>score

Billabong tells you 'u guys ok?'

o CW HP:Wounded>Misery tells you 'I still not with you'
118/471 hits, 42/42 mana, and 106/163 moves.
An enslaved elven spirit has arrived from the east.
An enslaved elven spirit has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Wounded>emote reports: 118/471 hits, 42/42 mana and 106/163 moves.
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded>
An enslaved elven spirit barely hits your right hand and tickles it.

o CW HP:Bad an enslaved elven spirit:Healthy>south
Garkan leaves east.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
An enslaved elven spirit joins an enslaved elven spirit's fight.
An enslaved elven spirit barely hits your body and tickles it.

o CW HP:Bad an enslaved elven spirit:Healthy>flee

You slash an enslaved elven spirit's body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o CW HP:Bad an enslaved elven spirit:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Falling into the Chasm
Exits: none.

o CW HP:Bad>
Without anything to support you, you fall down.
Silhouettes on the Trail
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.

* CW HP:Bad>st
You stand up.

* CW HP:Bad>look
Silhouettes on the Trail
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.

* CW HP:Bad>examine corpse
corpse (here) : 
Nothing.

* CW HP:Bad>
Misery tells you 'I at man corpse'

* CW HP:Bad>
*Fender the Dwarf* (ff) falls down from above and lands with a crash.

* CW HP:Bad>exa 2.corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a butcher knife (brand new)
a hooded brass lantern
a water skin
a studded leather belt
a heavy morningstar
a forest green cloak (worn out)
a full metal shield (used)
a pair of vambraces (brand new)
a thick pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
a pair of plate greaves (brand new)
a great helm (brand new)
a thick metal breastplate (brand new)
a leather backpack
a mince-pie
a small piece of hard candy
a large biscuit
a silvery elven bracelet

* CW HP:Bad>south
kill ff
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Bad>
You slash *Fender the Dwarf* (ff)'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
*Fender the Dwarf* (ff) cleaves your left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* CW HP:Awful *Fender the Dwarf* (ff):Bad>kill ff

*Fender the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Fender the Dwarf* leaves east.

* CW HP:Awful>They aren't here.

* CW HP:Awful>get azurescroll all
recite azurescroll 
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
You get an azure scroll from a sable pouch.

* CW HP:Awful>
You recite an azure scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.

* CW HP:Bad>
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

* CW HP:Bad>east
kill ff
Ice Mound
*Fender the Dwarf* (ff) is standing here.
Exits: west, [down].

* CW HP:Bad>
You slash *Fender the Dwarf* (ff)'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
*Fender the Dwarf* (ff) barely cleaves your right arm and tickles it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* CW HP:Bad *Fender the Dwarf* (ff):Bad>
*Fender the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Fender the Dwarf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Bad>west

Mishrak tells you 'we on trail'

o CW HP:Bad>kill ff
Silhouettes on the Trail
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Fender the Dwarf* (ff) is standing here.
Exits: east, up.

* CW HP:Bad>
You approach *Fender the Dwarf* (ff), trying to slash him.

* CW HP:Bad *Fender the Dwarf* (ff):Bad>
*Fender the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Fender the Dwarf* leaves east.

* CW HP:Bad>east
kill ff
Ice Mound
*Fender the Dwarf* (ff) is standing here.
Exits: west, [down].

* CW HP:Bad>
You approach *Fender the Dwarf* (ff), trying to slash him.

* CW HP:Bad *Fender the Dwarf* (ff):Bad>
*Fender the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Fender the Dwarf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Bad>west
kill ff
Silhouettes on the Trail
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Fender the Dwarf* (ff) is standing here.
Exits: east, up.

* CW HP:Bad>
You slash *Fender the Dwarf* (ff)'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
*Fender the Dwarf* (ff) cleaves your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* CW HP:Bad *Fender the Dwarf* (ff):Awful>
*Fender the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Fender the Dwarf* leaves east.

* CW HP:Bad>east
kill ff
Ice Mound
*Fender the Dwarf* (ff) is standing here.
Exits: west, [down].

* CW HP:Bad>
You approach *Fender the Dwarf* (ff), trying to slash him.

* CW HP:Bad *Fender the Dwarf* (ff):Awful>
*Fender the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Fender the Dwarf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Bad>west
kill ff
Silhouettes on the Trail
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Fender the Dwarf* (ff) is standing here.
Exits: east, up.

* CW HP:Bad>
You approach *Fender the Dwarf* (ff), trying to slash him.

* CW HP:Bad *Fender the Dwarf* (ff):Awful>
A shadow says 'IOO! Kochurma! Iou wyll dae before iour tame.'
A shadow fails to hit you.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
*Fender the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Fender the Dwarf* leaves up.

// yes, greedy bastard, this shadow remembers you !

* CW HP:Bad a shadow:Healthy>
A shadow swiftly dodges your attempt to slash it.

* CW HP:Bad a shadow:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
Ice Mound
Exits: west, [down].

o CW HP:Bad>west

Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the west.

// my xp !


o CW HP:Bad>
Silhouettes on the Trail
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: east, up.

* CW HP:Bad>examine corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a pan
a butcher knife (brand new)
a hooded brass lantern
a stone
a water skin
a snakeskin belt
a mighty dwarven axe (brand new)
a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a metal wall shield (brand new)
a pair of plate vambraces (used)
a thin pair of metal gauntlets (used)
a pair of heavy, plated boots (used)
a heavy pair of chain mail leggings (used)
a full metal helmet (brand new)
a metal breastplate (used)
a ring of silver
a ring of silver
a dark coloured flask
a black warg fur (brand new)
a large metal wall shield (worn out)
a pair of greaves (worn out)
a twisted rock fragment

* CW HP:Bad>
Garkan tells you 'need cures?'

* CW HP:Bad>tell Garkan yes
Ok.

* CW HP:Bad>
Mishrak tells you 'u alive?'

* CW HP:Bad>
A shadow says 'YOU! Kuchormi! Iou wall dae before iuur time.'
You swiftly dodge a shadow's attempt to hit you.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
A shadow swiftly dodges your attempt to slash it.

* CW HP:Bad a shadow:Healthy>
Garkan tells you 'come here'

* CW HP:Bad a shadow:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
Chasm Trail
Exits: east, down.

o CW HP:Bad>east
Chasm Trail
A tormented spirit engulfed in grief and despair advances.
A tormented spirit engulfed in grief and despair advances.
Exits: east, south, west, down.

o CW HP:Bad>east
Frozen Waterfall
Exits: south, west, down.

o CW HP:Bad>
Garkan tells you 'got 40 mana orso'

o CW HP:Bad>south
Dry Stream
Exits: north, up.

o CW HP:Bad>up
Chasm Trail
Garkan is resting here.
Mishrak (Mi) is standing here.
Exits: west, down.

o CW HP:Bad>
Mishrak (Mi) gets a jewelled ring from a sable pouch.

o CW HP:Bad>
Mishrak (Mi) stops using a ruby ring.

o CW HP:Bad>
Mishrak (Mi) puts a jewelled ring on his finger with delicacy.

o CW HP:Bad>reo
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o CW HP:Bad>
Garkan stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

o CW HP:Bad>
Garkan begins some strange incantations...

o CW HP:Bad>
Mishrak (Mi) stops using a jewelled ring.
Garkan utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

o CW HP:Bad>
Mishrak (Mi) puts a ruby ring on his finger with delicacy.

o CW HP:Bad>
Mishrak (Mi) puts a jewelled ring in a sable pouch.

o CW HP:Bad>
Mishrak (Mi) says 'get dwarf'

o CW HP:Bad>sa used 3 azures so far
emote shatters: used 3 azures so far
Ok.
Mishrak (Mi) says 'now'

// was only 2 

o CW HP:Bad>
Garkan begins some strange incantations...

o CW HP:Bad>
Garkan utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

o CW HP:Wounded>sa one more is dead
emote shatters: one more is dead
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded>score
139/471 hits, 42/42 mana, and 103/163 moves.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Garkan says 'lets get 'em'

o CW HP:Wounded>w
cha mood wimpy
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded>score
141/471 hits, 42/42 mana, and 107/163 moves.

o CW HP:Wounded>sa cure me more
emote shatters: cure me more
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Garkan begins some strange incantations...

o CW HP:Wounded>sa i died if i fall
emote shatters: i died if i fall
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Garkan utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Mishrak (Mi) begins some strange incantations...

o CW HP:Wounded>l in backpack

Garkan reports: - 103/191 hits, 2/123 mana, 102/102 moves

o CW HP:Wounded>backpack (used) : 
two aged silver flasks
three amethysts
a black warg fur (brand new)
a bejewelled oak staff
a copper ring
a delicious bannock
a diamond ring
two engraved broadswords
a fine chain mail shirt (brand new)
a fine grey cloak (brand new)
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (brand new)
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (brand new)
four flasks of orkish draught
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a topaz
a gleaming belt
a great warsword (brand new)
two lustrous opals
a black metal staff
a mithril circlet
a pair of rigid leather gloves (brand new)
a pair of snowshoes (used)
a pale blue stone
five red rubies
a skull key
three small metal flasks
a star sapphire
a thin pair of soft leather boots (used)
seven vials of preserved blood
a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
three woody, stemmed plants
a laced quiver
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks

o CW HP:Wounded>
Mishrak (Mi) utters the words 'judicandus dies'
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Mishrak (Mi) reports: Hitz:  272 / 306   Mana: 2 / 80   Movez: 142 / 142

o CW HP:Wounded>
Garkan spits 'i sure need a god damn pipe'

o CW HP:Wounded>
Mishrak (Mi) quietly scouts westwards...

o CW HP:Wounded>
Mishrak (Mi) stops scouting westwards.

o CW HP:Wounded>get all.sword backpack
You get a great warsword from a leather backpack.
You get an engraved broadsword from a leather backpack.
You get an engraved broadsword from a leather backpack.

o CW HP:Wounded>score
185/471 hits, 42/42 mana, and 118/163 moves.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Billabong tells you 'if i see slab opening i close it btw unless told otherwise'

o CW HP:Wounded>score

Mishrak (Mi) says 'i track and stab?'

o CW HP:Wounded>186/471 hits, 42/42 mana, and 120/163 moves.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the west.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Garkan says 'try'

o CW HP:Wounded>
Mishrak (Mi) carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

o CW HP:Wounded>tell Billabong go to backway and guard
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded>score
188/471 hits, 42/42 mana, and 124/163 moves.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Mishrak leaves west.

o CW HP:Wounded>score
190/471 hits, 42/42 mana, and 127/163 moves.
Billabong tells you 'dirs from front?'

o CW HP:Wounded>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Billabong tells you 'i dont know'

o CW HP:Wounded>
Billabong tells you 'tell dirs '


// well, aerie got out somehow on awful and guthol got out too, misery crashed to death when we tried to 
// get out at first, Garkan swim died after he ate bash * dispels in sun from guthol and Aerie
// billabong managed to die outside too. But we got all equip back (garkan's and miserys and billabongs)
// 4 died on our side and 4 died on their side. we were 6 in general they were 6 in general. Pretty evil
// zone. Oh, well at least something to read for you =) 

* CW HP:Hurt>vie warl

*** Warlords hall of fame ***

    Armies of the West

 1  Khazdul the Dwarven Battlemaster.
 2  Ostu the Silvan Scholar.
 3  Elestir the Silvan Ranger.
 4  Erwyn the Noldorin Sage.
 5  Alvedon the Sindarin Witch.
 6  Draupner the Dwarven Soldier.
 7  Mumma the Silvan Wizard.
 8  Bullebu the Silvan Scout.
 9  Care the Bear Ranger.
10  Lerian the Eriadorian Patriarch.

    Forces of the Dark Lord

 1  Kocano the Zaugurz Murderer.
 2  Sardaukar the Zaugurz Battlemaster.
 3  Vridush the Tarkhnarb Veteran.
 4  Thanquol the Tarkhnarb Champion.
 5  Tragikomix the Black Numenorean Wizard.
 6  Vishnak the Tarkhnarb Veteran.
 7  Luutrz the Zaugurz Murderer.
 8  Zygmud the Black Numenorean Warlock.
 9  Kochurma the Tarkhnarb Battlemaster.  <----- Booohooo !
10  Ghandi the Black Numenorean Ranger.



2002/09/17 22:59, Guthol:   
too bad I was wounded in begining of fight and casters had no mana =(


2002/09/17 23:02, Moortek:  Rated: Good 
Well nice! I didn't thought that many of the pukes ripped! If I should have lived all prolly had died or so... Dumb to scout into a dt, but didn't knew the area. Grats on warlord Kochurma!

2002/09/17 23:04, Dragaz:   
That just looked fun : )

2002/09/17 23:05, Dragaz:  Rated: Good 
That just looked fun : )

2002/09/17 23:10, Ôstu:  Rated: Good 
Scrollhoarding bastardo!

2002/09/17 23:11, Lerian: 
I walked like one room, east from spirits to fall death... rest of movement was fleeing from mobs and players. :)

2002/09/17 23:29, Garkan: 
noway i did a wounded wounded harm on you guthol:p my harm is overpowered damnit

2002/09/17 23:30, Garkan: 
And lost xp on all but esham:( lack of areaknowledge sure put me back:P

2002/09/18 09:49, Uber: 
A member of Damage Inc... slashing?!? boggle!

2002/09/18 09:57, Miler:   
My warlord spot was stolen by you! Tsk. Nice slashing in there.

2002/09/18 10:59, Pup:  Rated: Good