Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
The zaugurs out west, part II (Tahkr)comments   back
  
(10 ratings and 4338 hits. Posted 2002/10/19)
11.10.2002
logged by Tahkr
ok story starts with me, Zhouba and Nogir fighting long time around Bree , Zhouba ate bash in sun ate 3 dispels and went to Frozen North, we tryed to loot shado
w but they were too many:

* HP:Fine>scout south
You quietly scout southwards...

Old East Road
*a Dwarf*, a pony, a shadow, *a Man*, *a Dwarf*, *an Elf*, *a Dwarf*, and *a Dwarf* are here.

You stop scouting.

* HP:Fine>e

Nogir stops using a bejewelled shield.

* HP:Fine>
Nogir stops using a giant spear.
Nogir confidently draws a great warsword.

* HP:Fine>
Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

* HP:Fine>e
Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =west=, up.

* HP:Fine>w
Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

* HP:Fine>w
Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =south=.

* HP:Fine>s
w
Old East Road
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Inferno the Dwarf* is here, riding a pony.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Obbah the Rohir Man* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Nargum the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, east, =west=.

* HP:Fine>
Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

* HP:Fine>w
n
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

* HP:Fine>
Light Forest bordering the Road
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: east, south.
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach leaves east.

* HP:Fine>sc
334/465 hits and 153/160 moves.

* HP:Fine>narr shadow still alive
Ok.

* HP:Fine>sear quic
You begin to search ...

* HP:Fine>narr they at corpse
sear quic
Ok.

* HP:Fine>
You begin to search ...

You didn't find anyone.

* HP:Fine>tz des?
sear quic
tell zhouba des?
Ok.

* HP:Fine>
You begin to search ...

* HP:Fine>change wimp 300
eq
Wimpy set to: 300

* HP:Fine>s
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

* HP:Fine>e
Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

* HP:Fine>scout east
You quietly scout eastwards...

Old East Road
*a Dwarf*, a pony, a shadow, *a Man*, *a Dwarf*, *an Elf*, *a Dwarf*, and *a Dwarf* are here.

*Fluk the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Nargum the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

You stop scouting.

* HP:Fine>w
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

* HP:Fine>n
Light Forest bordering the Road
Exits: east, south.

* HP:Fine>e
Light Forest bordering the Road
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
The garden snake slithers harmlessly here.
Exits: north, west.
A cockroach has arrived from the north.

* HP:Fine>sc
341/465 hits and 147/160 moves.

* HP:Fine>n
Wheat Field
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: east, south, west.
Zarach narrates 'trying but low mvs'
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach leaves east.

* HP:Fine>e
Light Forest bordering the Road
A low shrub with bright green, oblong leaves is growing here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach leaves east.

* HP:Fine>e
Light Forest bordering the Road
A low shrub with bright green, oblong leaves is growing here.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: south, west.
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach leaves south.

* HP:Fine>s
Old East Road
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: =east=, =west=.
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach leaves east.

* HP:Fine>w
Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =south=.

* HP:Fine>scout south
Nogir stops using a great warsword.
Nogir skillfully draws a giant spear.
You quietly scout southwards...

Nogir binds a bejewelled shield on his arm.

Old East Road
*a Dwarf*, a pony, a shadow, *a Man*, and *a Dwarf* are here.

You stop scouting.

* HP:Fine>e
Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

* HP:Fine>sc
344/465 hits and 144/160 moves.

* HP:Fine>change wimp 300
eq
Wimpy set to: 300

* HP:Fine>stat
OB: 89%, DB: 36%, PB: 95%, Armour: 86%. Wimpy: 300. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 241,223 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 307. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a deep wound at the head.
- noquit
- strength
- panic
- a light wound at the right hand.
- a deep wound at the right arm (bound up).
- tiredness

* HP:Fine>sc
346/465 hits and 146/160 moves.

* HP:Fine>sear quic
You begin to search ...

* HP:Fine>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Nogir                - Old East Road
Tahkr                - Old East Road

* HP:Fine>sear quic
You begin to search ...

* HP:Fine>sc
347/465 hits and 146/160 moves.

* HP:Fine>
*Annisa the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Fine>change wimp 270
Wimpy set to: 270

* HP:Fine>change mood aggressive
kill *Elf*
*Annisa the Half-Elf* leaves west.
Ok.

* HP:Fine>They aren't here.

* HP:Fine>w
kill *Elf*
Old East Road
*Annisa the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: =east=, =south=.

* HP:Fine>kill *Elf*
*Annisa the Half-Elf* leaves south.
They aren't here.
The night has begun. You feel stronger in the dark!               //here we go!
You bleed from open wounds.

o HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>o HP:Fine>kill *Elf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>
*Annisa the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Fine>scout south
You quietly scout southwards...

You stop scouting.

* HP:Fine>kill *Elf*
You cleave *Annisa the Half-Elf*'s head extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* HP:Fine *Annisa the Half-Elf*:Fine>l
Nogir joins your fight.
Old East Road
Nogir is here, fighting *Annisa the Half-Elf*.
*Annisa the Half-Elf* is here, fighting YOU.
Nogir stabs *Annisa the Half-Elf*'s left foot extremely hard.

* HP:Fine *Annisa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Annisa the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Annisa the Half-Elf* leaves east.

o HP:Fine>e
kill *Elf*
Old East Road
*Annisa the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: =east=, =west=.

* HP:Fine>
You approach *Annisa the Half-Elf*, trying to cleave her.

* HP:Fine *Annisa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
Nogir joins your fight.

* HP:Fine *Annisa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Annisa the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Annisa the Half-Elf* leaves west.

o HP:Fine>w

You feel bolder.

o HP:Fine>kill *Elf*
Old East Road
*Annisa the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: =east=, =south=.

* HP:Fine>
You cleave *Annisa the Half-Elf*'s head very hard.

* HP:Fine *Annisa the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
Nogir stabs *Annisa the Half-Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
*Annisa the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Annisa the Half-Elf* leaves east.

o HP:Fine>
*Annisa the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Fine>e

Nogir approaches *Annisa the Half-Elf*, trying to stab her.
*Annisa the Half-Elf* barely slashes Nogir's body and tickles it.

* HP:Fine>kill *Elf*
Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o HP:Fine>w
They aren't here.
*Annisa the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Fine>kill *Elf*
Old East Road
Nogir is standing here.
Exits: =east=, =south=.
*Annisa the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
Nogir approaches *Annisa the Half-Elf*, trying to stab her.

* HP:Fine>
You approach *Annisa the Half-Elf*, trying to cleave her.
*Annisa the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Annisa the Half-Elf* leaves east.

o HP:Fine>
*Annisa the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
Nogir approaches *Annisa the Half-Elf*, trying to stab her.

* HP:Fine>kill *Elf*

* HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.
*Inferno the Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a pony.
*Annisa the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Annisa the Half-Elf* leaves east.

kill *Elf*

* HP:Fine>
*Annisa the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Fine>
*Annisa the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Annisa the Half-Elf* leaves south.

kill *Elf*

* HP:Fine>kill *Elf*

*Inferno the Dwarf* tries to smite Nogir, but he manages to keep him at bay.
Nogir stabs *Inferno the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

* HP:Fine>They aren't here.

* HP:Fine>They aren't here.

* HP:Fine>They aren't here.

* HP:Fine>
Nogir panics, and attempts to flee.
Nogir leaves east.

* HP:Fine>
Nogir has arrived from the east.

* HP:Fine>
You intercept *Inferno the Dwarf*'s blow.
*Inferno the Dwarf* smites your left foot extremely hard and tickles it.
You cleave *Inferno the Dwarf*'s right arm hard and tickle it.

* HP:Fine *Inferno the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Fine *Inferno the Dwarf*:Fine>
Nogir leaves south.
You flee head over heels.
Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o HP:Fine>w
s
Old East Road
*Inferno the Dwarf* is here, riding a pony.
Exits: =east=, =south=.

* HP:Fine>kill annisa
Old East Road
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Obbah the Rohir Man* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Nargum the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, east, =west=.

* HP:Fine>
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* barely slashes your right arm and tickles it.
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine *Fluk the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>
*Obbah the Rohir Man* barely slashes your right leg and tickles it.
*Inferno the Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a pony.

* HP:Fine *Fluk the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* HP:Fine *Fluk the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>flee

*a Dwarf* strongly smites your left arm and tickles it.
Nogir has arrived from the west.

* HP:Hurt *Fluk the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o HP:Hurt>w
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

o HP:Hurt>w
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

o HP:Hurt>e
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.


//after some spamming they loot poor Zhouba and Poukramm came to join us


o HP:Fine>scout south
You quietly scout southwards...

Nogir says 'but he should be naked'

Old East Road
*a Man*, *a Dwarf*, *a Dwarf*, *an Elf*, *a Dwarf*, and a cockroach are here.

You stop scouting.

o HP:Fine>sc
402/465 hits and 160/160 moves.

o HP:Fine>sc
403/465 hits and 160/160 moves.

o HP:Fine>sc
403/465 hits and 160/160 moves.

o HP:Fine>change wimp 300
Wimpy set to: 300

o HP:Fine>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Poukramm             - Old East Road
Nogir                - Old East Road
Tahkr                - Old East Road

o HP:Fine>sear quic
You begin to search ...

o HP:Fine>
Poukramm says 'they try flee us in old forest ?'

o HP:Fine>change wimp 300
Wimpy set to: 300
Nogir shakes his head.

o HP:Fine>/no
emote says:  no
Ok.

o HP:Fine>/we try them
emote says:  we try them
Ok.

o HP:Fine>sc
409/465 hits and 160/160 moves.

o HP:Fine>change wimp 300
eq
Wimpy set to: 300
Poukramm stares at the sky.

o HP:Fine>scout south
You are using:
<wielded>            a mighty dwarven axe (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a defiled dwarven shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (brand new)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (brand new)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of vambraces (used)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of greaves (used)
<worn on feet>       a pair of i<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (used)
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a jade bracelet
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (brand new)
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a wa<worn on belt>       a water skin

o HP:Fine>
You quietly scout southwards...

Old East Road
*a Man*, *a Dwarf*, and a cockroach are here.

where
You stop scouting.

o HP:Fine>Players in your zone
--------------------
Poukramm             - Old East Road
Nogir                - Old East Road
Tahkr                - Old East Road

o HP:Fine>s
Old East Road
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Obbah the Rohir Man* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: =north=, east, =west=.
Nogir says 'i fled they didn't followed'
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach leaves east.

* HP:Fine>kill *Dwarf*
You cleave *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Poukramm has 402/402 hit and 87/151 moves

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>change mood aggressive
Ok.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Nogir joins your fight.
Nogir stabs *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Poukramm joins your fight.
Poukramm pounds *a Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You cleave *a Dwarf*'s left arm very hard.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>change wimp 300

Poukramm sends *a Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>Wimpy set to: 300

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>change mood aggressive
Ok.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You cleave *a Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>lab g
Ok.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Hurt>
You dodge a bash from *Obbah the Rohir Man* who loses his balance and falls.
*Obbah the Rohir Man* lightly slashes your left foot and tickles it.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Hurt>
Poukramm pounds *a Dwarf* (g)'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Hurt>
Nogir stabs *a Dwarf* (g)'s head extremely hard and shatters it.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Wounded>change wimp 300
Wimpy set to: 300

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Wounded>change mood aggressive
Ok.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Wounded>l
Old East Road
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Obbah the Rohir Man* is resting here.
*a Dwarf* (g) is here, fighting YOU.
Poukramm is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (g).
Nogir is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (g).

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Wounded>
You cleave *a Dwarf* (g)'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (g) seems to have recovered his senses.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (g) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

* HP:Fine *Obbah the Rohir Man*:Healthy>flee
Nogir leaves west.
You flee head over heels.
Old East Road
Nogir is standing here.
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o HP:Fine>w
w
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

o HP:Fine>Nogir leaves west.

w
Old East Road
Nogir is standing here.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

o HP:Fine>w
w
Old East Road
A young man in ranger's attire is here, travelling the roads.
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.
A young ranger yells 'Some Orcs are here at Old East Road!'

* HP:Fine>w
Light Forest Bordering the Road
Exits: east, south.

o HP:Fine>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Fine>s
w
Old East Road
A hobbit is here walking around.
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.
A hobbit yells 'Sume Orcs are here at Old East Road!'

* HP:Fine>
Opening in the Forest
A retired Captain stands here, selling boats.
Exits: east, south, west.
A Captain barely hits your body and tickles it.
You cleave a Captain's right leg extremely hard.

* HP:Fine a Captain:Fine>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* HP:Fine a Captain:Fine>
A hobbit has arrived from the east.

* HP:Fine a Captain:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
East of the Bridge
A hobbit is here walking around.
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
Exits: north, =east=, [south], =west=.

* HP:Fine>
A hobbit yells 'An Orc as here it East of the Bradge!'

* HP:Fine>
A Bounder barely slashes your left arm and tickles it.

* HP:Fine a Bounder:Healthy>e
e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* HP:Fine a Bounder:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
A hobbit child has arrived from the east.

* HP:Fine a Bounder:Healthy>
A hobbit tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

* HP:Fine a Bounder:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
Old East Road
Exits: =north=, east, =west=.

o HP:Fine>n
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

o HP:Fine>e
e
e
Old East Road
Nogir is standing here.
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

o HP:Fine>e
Nogir leaves north.
A young ranger yells loudly from the north 'An Orc is here at Old East Road!'
A Bounder has arrived from the south.

Light Forest Bordering the Road
Exits: north, south, west.

o HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Fine>
Zhouba tells you 'no nic, zas nekdy priste :)'

o HP:Fine>n
Old East Road
A young man in ranger's attire is here, travelling the roads.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

* HP:Fine>e
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

o HP:Fine>e

Poukramm narrates 'man bashed here'

o HP:Fine>
Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o HP:Fine>e
Old East Road
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Obbah the Rohir Man* is here, fighting Poukramm.
Poukramm is here, fighting *Obbah the Rohir Man*.
Exits: =north=, east, =west=.

* HP:Fine>
Zarach narrates 'i am west of bree now where'

* HP:Fine>
Poukramm pounds *Obbah the Rohir Man*'s left foot and tickles it.

* HP:Fine>kill *Man*

A cockroach has arrived from the east.

* HP:Fine>
You cleave *Obbah the Rohir Man*'s left hand extremely hard.

* HP:Fine *Obbah the Rohir Man*:Fine Poukramm:Healthy>
Nogir has arrived from the west.
*Obbah the Rohir Man* seems to have recovered his senses.
A cockroach leaves east.

* HP:Fine *Obbah the Rohir Man*:Fine Poukramm:Healthy>
Nogir stabs *Obbah the Rohir Man*'s right foot extremely hard.

* HP:Fine *Obbah the Rohir Man*:Fine Poukramm:Healthy>
*Obbah the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Obbah the Rohir Man* leaves west.

o HP:Fine>e
Light Forest bordering the Road
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: (south), west.

o HP:Fine>kill *Man*
They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>
Nogir stops using a bejewelled shield.

o HP:Fine>scout south
Scouting southwards is too difficult.
Nogir stops using a giant spear.
Nogir confidently draws a great warsword.

o HP:Fine>w
Old East Road
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Exits: =north=, east, =west=.

o HP:Fine>kill *Man*
They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>e
Light Forest bordering the Road
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: (south), west.

o HP:Fine>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

change wimp 300
l
You see:
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading south (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the west (done less than 1 hour ago).

   - two tracks of an Orc coming from the west (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - two tracks of an Orc coming from the west (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - two tracks of an Orc coming from the west (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of an Orc leading west (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of an Orc leading west (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of an Orc leading west (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading south (done less than 1 hour ago).    //aha!! 3 of them are in
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading south (done less than 1 hour ago).   
   - a track of *an Elf* leading south (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the west (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the west (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading west (done less than 4 hours ago).
   - a track of *an Elf* leading west (done less than 4 hours ago).

   - a track of a cockroach leading west (done less than 1 hour ago).
You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

o HP:Fine>Wimpy set to: 300

o HP:Fine>
Light Forest bordering the Road
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Poukramm is standing here.
Nogir is standing here.

o HP:Fine>w

o HP:Fine>
Old East Road
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A young man in ranger's attire is here, travelling the roads.
Exits: =north=, east, =west=.
A young ranger yells 'Some Orcs are here at Old East Ruad!'

* HP:Fine>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Poukramm             - Old East Road
Nogir                - Old East Road
Tahkr                - Old East Road

* HP:Fine>e
Light Forest bordering the Road
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: (south), west.

o HP:Fine>s
A Path Leading into the Forest
Exits: south.

o HP:Fine>s
Wandering Path in the Old Forest
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
Exits: north, east.

o HP:Fine>e
Wandering Path in the Old Forest
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* HP:Fine>s
Wandering Path in the Old Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o HP:Fine>w
Wandering Path in the Old Forest
A copper penny lies on the ground.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o HP:Fine>w
Wandering Path in the Old Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o HP:Fine>s
Wandering Path in the Old Forest
Exits: east, south.

o HP:Fine>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

change wimp 300
Poukramm stares at the sky.

You see:
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading south (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the north (done less than 1 hour ago).

kill *Dwarf*
You stop searching.

o HP:Fine>s
Wimpy set to: 300

o HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>change wimp 300
change mood aggressive
s
Wandering Path in the Old Forest
Exits: south.

o HP:Fine>
Poukramm is ready to bash dis roots
Wimpy set to: 300

o HP:Fine>Ok.

o HP:Fine>
Wandering Path in the Old Forest
The corpse of a clump of roots is lying here.
Exits: north, south, west.

o HP:Fine>kill *Dwarf*
track *Dwarf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>s
Wandering Path in the Old Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>e
Wandering Path in the Old Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>s
Wandering Path in the Old Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You stop tracking your victim.

o HP:Fine>s
Wandering Path in the Old Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o HP:Fine>s
Wandering Path in the Old Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o HP:Fine>s
The Border of the Old Forest
Exits: north, east, south.

o HP:Fine>s
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Withywindle
A black catfish is here, lurking in the mud.
Exits: east, west.
The water is frozen solid.

o HP:Fine>e
e
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
A Creek in Front of Tom's House
Exits: east, west.

o HP:Fine>
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
The Threshold
Exits: north, east, south, west, up.
The ground is frozen solid.

o HP:Fine>e
Tom and Goldberry's Flower Garden
A large beautiful rose bush is blooming here.
Exits: north, south, west.

o HP:Fine>n
In front of the Garden Gate
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Nargum the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, west.

* HP:Fine>n
The gate seems to be closed.

* HP:Fine>n
The gate seems to be closed.
*a Dwarf* tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.
You cleave *a Dwarf*'s right hand hard and tickle it.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Poukramm pounds *a Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*Nargum the Dwarf* pounds your right foot extremely hard and tickles it.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>bash
change mood wimpy
You swiftly dodge *Fluk the Silvan Elf*'s attempt to slash you.

change wimp 220
eq

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>Ok.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>Wimpy set to: 220

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*Nargum the Dwarf* strongly pounds your left leg and tickles it.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Poukramm sends *a Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Poukramm pounds *a Dwarf*'s body very hard and tickles it.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*Nargum the Dwarf* pounds your head and tickles it.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>lab g
change wimp 220

Your head stops stinging.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>Ok.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Fine>Wimpy set to: 220
*a Dwarf* (g) seems to have recovered his senses.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Fine>l
In front of the Garden Gate
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* is here, fighting YOU.
*a Dwarf* (g) is here, fighting YOU.
*Nargum the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
Poukramm is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (g).
Nogir is here, fighting *Fluk the Silvan Elf*.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Fine>
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Nargum the Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard and tickles it.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Fine>
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* lightly slashes your left arm and tickles it.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Fine>flee
You dodge a bash from *a Dwarf* (g) who loses his balance and falls.
You flee head over heels.
Tom and Goldberry's Flower Garden
A large beautiful rose bush is blooming here.
Exits: north, south, west.

o HP:Fine>change mood aggressive
Ok.

o HP:Fine>n
kill g
In front of the Garden Gate
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* is here, fighting Nogir.
*a Dwarf* (g) is here, fighting Poukramm.
*Nargum the Dwarf* is standing here.
Poukramm is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (g).
Nogir is here, fighting *Fluk the Silvan Elf*.
Exits: [north], south, west.

* HP:Fine>
You approach *a Dwarf* (g), trying to cleave him.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Fine Poukramm:Healthy>
Nogir sends *Fluk the Silvan Elf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Fine Poukramm:Healthy>l
In front of the Garden Gate
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* is sitting here.
*a Dwarf* (g) is here, fighting Poukramm.
*Nargum the Dwarf* is standing here.
Poukramm is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (g).
Nogir is here, fighting *Fluk the Silvan Elf*.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Fine Poukramm:Healthy>
*Nargum the Dwarf* joins *Fluk the Silvan Elf*'s fight.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Fine Poukramm:Healthy>eq
You cleave *a Dwarf* (g)'s right foot extremely hard.
You are using:
<wielded>            a mighty dwarven axe (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a defiled dwarven shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (brand new)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (brand new)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of vambraces (used)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a shining p<worn on legs>       a shining pair of greaves (used)
<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (used)
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a jade bracelet
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (brand new)
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn <worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Fine Poukramm:Healthy>l
In front of the Garden Gate
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* is here, fighting Nogir.
*a Dwarf* (g) is here, fighting Poukramm.
*Nargum the Dwarf* is here, fighting Nogir.
Poukramm is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (g).
Nogir is here, fighting *Fluk the Silvan Elf*.
Poukramm pounds *a Dwarf* (g)'s body extremely hard.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Hurt Poukramm:Healthy>
Nogir panics, and attempts to flee.
Nogir leaves south.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Hurt Poukramm:Healthy>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Hurt Poukramm:Healthy>
You cleave *a Dwarf* (g)'s left foot extremely hard.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Hurt Poukramm:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* (g) seems to have recovered his senses.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Hurt Poukramm:Healthy>bash
bash
Nogir has arrived from the south.

Nogir joins your fight.

l
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.

*Fluk the Silvan Elf* leaves west.
*Nargum the Dwarf* leaves west.

Nogir smites *a Dwarf* (g)'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.

l
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Nargum the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
As *a Dwarf* (g) avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground.
You fall to the ground.
Poukramm sends *a Dwarf* (g) sprawling with a powerful bash.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Hurt Poukramm:Healthy>Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Hurt Poukramm:Healthy>
In front of the Garden Gate
*a Dwarf* (g) is sitting here.
Poukramm is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (g).
Nogir is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (g).
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Nargum the Dwarf* is standing here.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Hurt Poukramm:Healthy>
In front of the Garden Gate
*a Dwarf* (g) is sitting here.
Poukramm is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (g).
Nogir is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (g).
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Nargum the Dwarf* is standing here.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Hurt Poukramm:Healthy>
Poukramm pounds *a Dwarf* (g)'s left leg extremely hard.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Wounded Poukramm:Healthy>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Wounded Poukramm:Healthy>l
In front of the Garden Gate
*a Dwarf* (g) is here, fighting Poukramm.
Poukramm is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (g).
Nogir is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (g).
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Nargum the Dwarf* is standing here.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Wounded Poukramm:Healthy>change mood aggressive
Ok.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Wounded Poukramm:Fine>
Nogir smites *a Dwarf* (g)'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You cleave *a Dwarf* (g)'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Bad Poukramm:Fine>
*a Dwarf* (g) seems to have recovered his senses.
*a Dwarf* (g) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

* HP:Fine>w
kill g
Nogir leaves west.
Tom and Goldberry's Flower Garden
A large beautiful rose bush is blooming here.
*a Dwarf* (g) is standing here.
Nogir is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

* HP:Fine>
* HP:Fine>
Nogir approaches *a Dwarf* (g), trying to smite him.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

* HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* (g) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Fine>kill g
e
They aren't here.
Nogir leaves east.

* HP:Fine>kill g
In front of the Garden Gate
Poukramm is here, fighting *Nargum the Dwarf*.
*Nargum the Dwarf* is here, fighting Poukramm.
*a Dwarf* (g) is standing here.
Nogir is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, west.
Nogir approaches *a Dwarf* (g), trying to smite him.
*a Dwarf* (g) crushes Nogir's left foot hard and tickles it.

* HP:Fine>
* HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

* HP:Fine>
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* (g) panics, and attempts to flee.

* HP:Fine>kill g

*Fluk the Silvan Elf* slashes Poukramm's head extremely hard.

* HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* (g) panics, and attempts to flee.

kill g

* HP:Fine>
You cleave *a Dwarf* (g)'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Awful Nogir:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* (g) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

* HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* (g) has arrived from the west.
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* leaves south.

* HP:Fine>
*Nargum the Dwarf* pounds Poukramm's right leg very hard and tickles it.

* HP:Fine>w
Tom and Goldberry's Flower Garden
A large beautiful rose bush is blooming here.
Exits: east, south.

o HP:Fine>kill g
They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>e
kill g
In front of the Garden Gate
Poukramm is here, fighting *Nargum the Dwarf*.
*Nargum the Dwarf* is sitting here.
*a Dwarf* (g) is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, west.

* HP:Fine>Nogir approaches *a Dwarf* (g), trying to smite him.
You approach *a Dwarf* (g), trying to cleave him.
*a Dwarf* (g) panics, and attempts to flee.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Awful Nogir:Hurt>
Zarach tells you 'i am light forest bordering road'

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Awful Nogir:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* (g) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

* HP:Fine>w
kill g
Tom and Goldberry's Flower Garden
A large beautiful rose bush is blooming here.
*a Dwarf* (g) is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

* HP:Fine>Nogir smites *a Dwarf* (g)'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You approach *a Dwarf* (g), trying to cleave him.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Awful Nogir:Hurt>
You cleave *a Dwarf* (g)'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Dwarf* (g) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Dying Nogir:Hurt>
Nogir stops using a great warsword.
Nogir skillfully draws a giant spear.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Dying Nogir:Hurt>
Nogir binds a bejewelled shield on his arm.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (g):Dying Nogir:Hurt>
Nogir stabs *a Dwarf* (g)'s head extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Dwarf* (g)'s death cry.
*a Dwarf* (g) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Dwarf* (g).

o HP:Fine>exa 1.corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a hunting knife (brand new)
a pan
a hooded brass lantern
a large skin
a broad girdle
a heavy morningstar
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a metal wall shield (brand new)
a pair of thin vambraces (brand new)
a pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
a black pair of padded boots (used)
a thin pair of greaves (used)
a spiked metal helmet (used)
a ring of silver
a ring
a black metal shield (used)
a sturdy rope
a large sack
a small piece of raw meat
a piece of raa piece of raw meat
a piece of raw meat

o HP:Fine>e
In front of the Garden Gate
Poukramm is sitting here.
*Nargum the Dwarf* is here, fighting Poukramm.
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* is here, fighting Poukramm.
Exits: [north], south, west.

* HP:Fine>kill *Dwarf*
You cleave *Nargum the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard.

* HP:Fine *Nargum the Dwarf*:Fine Poukramm:Fine>bash
Nogir joins your fight.

*Fluk the Silvan Elf* slashes Poukramm's left leg hard and tickles it.
*Nargum the Dwarf* pounds Poukramm's left foot extremely hard.

*Fluk the Silvan Elf* leaves south.

close gate  
Poukramm seems to have recovered his senses.
Poukramm panics, and attempts to flee.
Poukramm leaves south.

*Fluk the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.

*Fluk the Silvan Elf* slashes your right foot hard and tickles it.
Your bash at *Nargum the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

* HP:Fine *Nargum the Dwarf*:Fine>It's already closed!

* HP:Fine *Nargum the Dwarf*:Fine>l
In front of the Garden Gate
*Nargum the Dwarf* is sitting here.
Nogir is here, fighting *Nargum the Dwarf*.
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* is here, fighting YOU.

* HP:Fine *Nargum the Dwarf*:Fine>
Saving Tahkr.

* HP:Fine *Nargum the Dwarf*:Fine>
Poukramm has arrived from the south.

* HP:Fine *Nargum the Dwarf*:Fine>
Poukramm joins your fight.
Poukramm pounds *Nargum the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

* HP:Fine *Nargum the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You cleave *Nargum the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* HP:Fine *Nargum the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

* HP:Fine *Nargum the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Nogir strongly stabs *Nargum the Dwarf*'s body.

* HP:Fine *Nargum the Dwarf*:Hurt>change wimp 220

*Fluk the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* leaves west.

change mood aggressive

* HP:Fine *Nargum the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Nargum the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

* HP:Fine *Nargum the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Fine *Nargum the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* slashes your body and tickles it.

* HP:Fine *Nargum the Dwarf*:Hurt>l

*Nargum the Dwarf* pounds your body hard and tickles it.

Your head stops stinging.

* HP:Hurt *Nargum the Dwarf*:Hurt>Wimpy set to: 220

* HP:Hurt *Nargum the Dwarf*:Hurt>Ok.

* HP:Hurt *Nargum the Dwarf*:Hurt>
In front of the Garden Gate
*Nargum the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
Nogir is here, fighting *Nargum the Dwarf*.
Poukramm is here, fighting *Nargum the Dwarf*.
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* is here, fighting YOU.

* HP:Hurt *Nargum the Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
Poukramm sends *Nargum the Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.
Poukramm pounds *Nargum the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You flee head over heels.
Tom and Goldberry's Flower Garden
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A large beautiful rose bush is blooming here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: east, south.

o HP:Hurt>e
In front of the Garden Gate
*Nargum the Dwarf* is here, fighting Nogir.
Nogir is here, fighting *Nargum the Dwarf*.
Poukramm is here, fighting *Nargum the Dwarf*.
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, west.

* HP:Hurt>change wimp 200

*Fluk the Silvan Elf* leaves west.

* HP:Hurt>Wimpy set to: 200

* HP:Hurt>change mood aggressive
Ok.

* HP:Hurt>kill *Dwarf*

* HP:Hurt>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Hurt>kill *Dwarf*

Poukramm narrates 'he bashed'

* HP:Hurt>
You cleave *Nargum the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Nogir stabs *Nargum the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

* HP:Hurt *Nargum the Dwarf*:Bad Nogir:Hurt>
You fail to intercept *Fluk the Silvan Elf*'s blow.
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* slashes Nogir's left foot very hard.
*Nargum the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Nargum the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nargum the Dwarf* leaves west.

* HP:Hurt>
*Nargum the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Hurt>w
*Nargum the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nargum the Dwarf* leaves south.
Tom and Goldberry's Flower Garden
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A large beautiful rose bush is blooming here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: east, south.

o HP:Hurt>kill *Dwarf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>e
In front of the Garden Gate
Nogir is here, fighting *Fluk the Silvan Elf*.
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* is here, fighting Nogir.
Exits: [north], south, west.

* HP:Hurt>kill *Dwarf*
They aren't here.
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* leaves south.

o HP:Hurt>
Nogir panics, and attempts to flee.
Nogir leaves south.

o HP:Hurt>s
Tom and Goldberry's Flower Garden
A large beautiful rose bush is blooming here.
*Nargum the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Nogir is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.
Poukramm pounds *Nargum the Dwarf*'s body very hard and shatters it.

* HP:Hurt>
Nogir stabs *Nargum the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
*Nargum the Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* HP:Hurt>kill *Dwarf*

* HP:Hurt>
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* leaves north.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

* HP:Hurt>kill *Dwarf*

*Fluk the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Hurt>
* HP:Hurt>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

* HP:Hurt>
Nogir stabs *Nargum the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry.
*a Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

* HP:Hurt>get all 1.corpse

*Fluk the Silvan Elf* slashes Nogir's left foot extremely hard.

* HP:Hurt>
Poukramm approaches *Fluk the Silvan Elf*, trying to pound him.

* HP:Hurt>
You get a ring from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a metal breastplate from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a spiked metal helmet from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a pair of greaves from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a black pair of padded boots from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a thin pair of metal gauntlets from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a pair of thin vambraces from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a metal wall shield from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a forest green cloakYou get a forest green cloak from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get an engraved warhammer from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a plain leather belt from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a hunting knife from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a pan from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a water skin from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You can't get a water skin, you are carrying too many items already.

* HP:Hurt>
Poukramm strongly pounds *Fluk the Silvan Elf*'s left leg and tickles it.

* HP:Hurt>
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* leaves north.

o HP:Hurt>kill *Elf*
Poukramm gets a water skin from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Poukramm gets a lantern from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Poukramm gets a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>n
kill *Elf*
In front of the Garden Gate
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, west.

* HP:Hurt>
You cleave *Fluk the Silvan Elf*'s left foot very hard.
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* barely slashes your body and tickles it.

* HP:Hurt *Fluk the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
Poukramm approaches *Fluk the Silvan Elf*, trying to pound him.

* HP:Hurt *Fluk the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
Nogir approaches *Fluk the Silvan Elf*, trying to stab him.

* HP:Hurt *Fluk the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
Nogir stabs *Fluk the Silvan Elf*'s right foot hard.

* HP:Hurt *Fluk the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Fluk the Silvan Elf* leaves south.


//easy kills, too bad they had no Zhoubas eq , after some more fighting and puke deaths we retreat back to bree and what we find there, wimpy Tarks came out fro
m their holes! 


* HP:Fine>
Nogir stops using a great warsword.
Nogir skillfully draws a giant spear.

* HP:Fine>e
Nogir binds a bejewelled shield on his arm.
Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Fine>n
n
Small Path in the Hills
A duck is here, quacking happily.
Exits: *north*, *south*.

* HP:Fine>
Small Path in the Hills
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Fine>n
n
Small Path in the Hills
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Fine>
The Small Hill
Exits: *east*, *south*, down.

* HP:Fine>d
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Small Cavern
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* is resting here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: south, *up*.

o HP:Fine>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You stop searching.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* utters the word 'abrawajf'

o HP:Fine>kill *Elf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>kill *Orc*
kill *Orc*
You cleave *Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left leg extremely hard.
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* pounds your body extremely hard.

o HP:Fine *Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

o HP:Fine *Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>l
Small Cavern
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting YOU.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Poukramm is standing here.
Nogir is standing here.
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south.

o HP:Fine>change mood wimpy
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* lightly slashes your right foot and tickles it.
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south.
Ok.

o HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>change wimp 200
Wimpy set to: 200

o HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* crushes your left arm extremely hard and tickles it.

o HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>eq       //never forget to check during fight if you look really cool!
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You are using:
<wielded>            a mighty dwarven axe (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a defiled dwarven shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (brand new)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (brand new)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (used)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of vambraces (used)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a sh<worn on legs>       a shining pair of greaves (used)
<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (used)
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a jade bracelet
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (brand new)
<worn on belt>       a stone<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin

o HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>flee

You strongly cleave *a Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body and tickle it.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south.

o HP:Fine *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
The Small Hill
Exits: *east*, *south*, down.

* HP:Fine>d
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Small Cavern
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Poukramm is standing here.
Nogir is standing here.
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: south, *up*.

o HP:Fine>rem cloak
wear 2.cloak
You stop using a russet cloak.

o HP:Fine>change mood aggressive
You wear a fine grey cloak about your body.

o HP:Fine>kill *Orc*
Ok.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* begins some strange incantations...

o HP:Fine>
You approach *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to cleave him.
Poukramm joins your fight.
Poukramm pounds *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right foot extremely hard.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* crushes your right arm extremely hard.

o HP:Hurt *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>kill *Orc*

*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* pounds your left arm extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

o HP:Hurt *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

o HP:Hurt *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>l
Small Cavern
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting YOU.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Poukramm is here, fighting *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
Nogir is standing here.
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting YOU.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here trying to concentrate.

o HP:Hurt *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* utters the words 'diesilla barh'

o HP:Hurt *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>o HP:Hurt *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south.

o HP:Hurt *Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
Nogir stabs *Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right foot extremely hard.

o HP:Hurt *Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>ff
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south.
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
You cleave *Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left foot extremely hard.

o HP:Hurt *Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>flee
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
You flee head over heels.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
The Small Hill
Exits: *east*, *south*, down.

* HP:Hurt>change mood aggressive
d
Ok.

* HP:Hurt>kill *Orc*
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Small Cavern
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Poukramm is here, fighting *a Tarkhnarb Orc*.
Nogir is here, fighting *Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Nogir.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Poukramm.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: south, *up*.

o HP:Hurt>
You approach *Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to cleave him.

o HP:Hurt *Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt Nogir:Hurt>
Nogir panics, and attempts to flee.
Nogir leaves south.

o HP:Hurt *Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
Poukramm panics, and attempts to flee.
Poukramm leaves up.

o HP:Hurt *Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves up.

o HP:Hurt>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

o HP:Hurt>
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.
Nogir has arrived from the south.

o HP:Hurt *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from above.
You cleave *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left foot extremely hard.

o HP:Hurt *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south.
A hungry warg leaves south.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* crushes your right leg extremely hard.

o HP:Hurt *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

o HP:Hurt *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>l
Nogir stops using a bejewelled shield.
Small Cavern
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting YOU.
Nogir is standing here.
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

o HP:Hurt *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>flee
Nogir stops using a giant spear.
Nogir confidently draws a great warsword.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south, west.

o HP:Hurt>n
Small Cavern
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Nogir is here, fighting *Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Nogir.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: south, *up*.

o HP:Hurt>
Nogir panics, and attempts to flee.
Nogir leaves up.

o HP:Hurt>change wimp 150
Wimpy set to: 150
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* begins some strange incantations...
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You cleave *Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left foot extremely hard.

o HP:Hurt *Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>u

Nogir has arrived from above.

o HP:Hurt *Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o HP:Hurt *Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>flee

*Eggbeard the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

* HP:Hurt *Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south, west.

o HP:Hurt>n
u
Small Cavern
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Eggbeard the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, *up*.

* HP:Hurt>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
The Small Hill
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Nogir.
*Dwali the Dwarf* is here, fighting Nogir.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Nogir is here, fighting *Dwali the Dwarf*.
Exits: *east*, *south*, down.
*a Dwarf* slashes Nogir's body very hard.
*Dwali the Dwarf* cleaves Nogir's head extremely hard.

* HP:Hurt>e

Poukramm narrates 'crowded'
Nogir panics, and attempts to flee.
Nogir leaves south.

* HP:Hurt>Open Field
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>e
The Lane
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>s
The Lane
Nogir is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>s
The Lane
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*.

* HP:Hurt>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Nogir bleeds from open wounds.

* HP:Hurt>narr back
Ok.

* HP:Hurt>s
The Lane
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*.
Poukramm narrates 'meet heart forest ?'

* HP:Hurt>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Hurt>s
Old East Road Meets Greenway
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>w
w
You hear some apparently very far noise coming from the east.

Large Road
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>narr nod
Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>Ok.

* HP:Hurt>w
Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*.

* HP:Hurt>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Hurt>sc
247/465 hits and 118/160 moves.

* HP:Hurt>change wimp 200
eq
Wimpy set to: 200

* HP:Hurt>e
Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>n
Small Path in the Hills
A duck is here, quacking happily.
Exits: *north*, *south*.

* HP:Hurt>l
Small Path in the Hills
A duck is here, quacking happily.
Nogir is standing here.

* HP:Hurt>n
Small Path in the Hills
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>scout north
You quietly scout northwards...

Small Path in the Hills

You stop scouting.

* HP:Hurt>n
Small Path in the Hills
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>s
Small Path in the Hills
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>n
Small Path in the Hills
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>n
The Small Hill
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: *east*, *south*, down.

* HP:Hurt>s
Small Path in the Hills
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>e
Open Field
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>n
Open Field
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>e
The Lane
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>e
In a Light Forest
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>e
In a Light Forest
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.
A hungry warg stops following *Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* picks up a hungry warg's reins, and starts riding it.

* HP:Hurt>
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.

* HP:Hurt>s
A Hollow Way
Exits: *north*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Hurt>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Hurt>s
A Hollow Way
Exits: *north*, *south*.

* HP:Hurt>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Hurt>n
n
A Hollow Way
Exits: *north*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>
In a Light Forest
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>e
In a Dense Forest
Exits: *north*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Hurt>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

* HP:Hurt>s
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north riding a hungry warg.
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north riding a hungry warg.
In a Dense Forest
Exits: *north*, *south*.

* HP:Hurt>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Hurt>n
n
In a Dense Forest
Exits: *north*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>
In a Dense Forest
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>e
In a Dense Forest
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Hurt>e
In a Dense Forest
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: north, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>e
In a Dense Forest
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: north, east, south, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>e
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
The Heart of the Forest
Exits: east, *west*.

o HP:Hurt>e
The Heart of the Forest
Exits: north, south, west.

o HP:Hurt>n
Black Forest
Exits: north, east, south.

o HP:Hurt>n
Black Forest
Exits: north, south, west.

o HP:Hurt>scout west
You quietly scout westwards...

change wimp 200
Black Forest

w
You stop scouting.

o HP:Hurt>Wimpy set to: 200

o HP:Hurt>
Black Forest
Poukramm is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Poukramm leaves east.

o HP:Hurt>scout south
You quietly scout southwards...

*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.

Heart of the Forest
*a Tarkhnarb Orc*, a hungry warg, *a Tarkhnarb Orc*, and a hungry warg are here.

*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south.

e
You stop scouting.

o HP:Hurt>
Black Forest
Exits: north, south, west.

o HP:Hurt>l

*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.

o HP:Hurt>
Black Forest
Nogir is standing here.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.

o HP:Hurt>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west.

o HP:Hurt>kill *Orc*
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>
Poukramm narrates 'oops'

o HP:Hurt>w
Black Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o HP:Hurt>kill *Orc*
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>sear quic
You begin to search ...

o HP:Hurt>
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

o HP:Hurt>narr come back
eq
Ok.

o HP:Hurt>Nogir stabs *Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left arm extremely hard.

o HP:Hurt>kill *Orc*

o HP:Hurt>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

o HP:Hurt>
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

o HP:Hurt>kill *Orc*

*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.

o HP:Hurt>
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
You cleave *Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

o HP:Hurt *Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>kill *Orc*
You're already fighting!
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.

o HP:Hurt>
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
Nogir approaches *Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to stab him.

o HP:Hurt>
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.

o HP:Hurt>kill *Orc*
They aren't here.
Poukramm has arrived from the east.

o HP:Hurt>w

*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

o HP:Hurt>kill *Orc*
Nogir stabs *Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right leg very hard.
Black Forest
Exits: east, south.

o HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>e
kill *Orc*
Black Forest
Nogir is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>change mood aggressive

*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
Nogir approaches *Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to stab him.

o HP:Hurt>Ok.

o HP:Hurt>
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south riding a hungry warg.

o HP:Hurt>kill *Orc*
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>kill *Orc*
kill *Orc*
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>kill *Orc*
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>kill *Orc*
They aren't here.
Nogir stops using a bejewelled shield.

o HP:Hurt>kill *Orc*

Nogir stops using a giant spear.
Nogir confidently draws a great warsword.

o HP:Hurt>kill *Orc*
They aren't here.
Nogir leaves south.

o HP:Hurt>kill *Orc*
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>kill *Orc*
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>kill *Orc*
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

o HP:Hurt>
Nogir has arrived from the south.

o HP:Hurt>
Nogir leaves north.
Poukramm pounds *Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s head extremely hard and shatters it.

o HP:Hurt>kill *Orc*
You cleave *Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

o HP:Hurt *Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad Poukramm:Hurt>
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south riding a hungry warg.

o HP:Hurt>
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

o HP:Hurt>
Poukramm approaches *Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.

o HP:Hurt>kill *Orc*
You approach *Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to cleave him.

o HP:Hurt *Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad Poukramm:Hurt>kill *Orc*
kill *Orc*

*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* bleeds from open wounds.
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.

o HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>kill *Orc*
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>kill *Orc*
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>e
kill *Orc*
Black Forest
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, south, west.

o HP:Hurt>
You cleave *Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

o HP:Hurt *Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.

o HP:Hurt>w
kill *Orc*
Black Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o HP:Hurt>They aren't here.
*Eggbeard the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Hurt>kill *Orc*

*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Hurt>
*Eggbeard the Dwarf* leaves east.
You approach *Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to cleave him.

o HP:Hurt *Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north riding a hungry warg.

o HP:Hurt>
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

o HP:Hurt>
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gruumsh the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north riding a hungry warg.

o HP:Hurt>kill *Orc*

You swiftly dodge *a Tarkhnarb Orc*'s attempt to slash you.
You cleave *a Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left arm extremely hard.

o HP:Hurt *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

o HP:Hurt *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
Nogir has arrived from the north.

o HP:Hurt *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
Nogir leaves east.

o HP:Hurt *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
Heart of the Forest
The corpse of a mass of vines is lying here.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, (down).

o HP:Hurt>n
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* sits down and rests.
Black Forest
Poukramm is standing here.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o HP:Hurt>
Poukramm pounds *a Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right hand hard.

o HP:Hurt>n
Black Forest
Exits: east, south.

o HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill *Orc*
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt Move:Tired>e
Black Forest
Exits: south, west.

o HP:Hurt Move:Tired>s
Black Forest
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.                        //Nogir got solo kill on Gruumsh
*Eggbeard the Dwarf* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: north, south, west.

* HP:Hurt Move:Tired>s
As *Eggbeard the Dwarf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

Black Forest
Exits: north, east, south.

o HP:Hurt Move:Tired>n
Black Forest
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Eggbeard the Dwarf* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: north, south, west.

* HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill *Orc*
They aren't here.
As *Eggbeard the Dwarf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

* HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
As *Eggbeard the Dwarf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

* HP:Hurt Move:Tired>exa 1.corpse

Nogir has arrived from the south.

* HP:Hurt Move:Tired>corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a fragrant-smelling bag
a butcher's cleaver (brand new)
a water skin
a sable pouch
a plain leather belt
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a large metal wall shield (brand new)
a pair of thin vambraces (brand new)
a thin pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
a pair of iron-shod boots (used)
a pair of plate greaves (brand new)
a white chain mail coif (brand new)
a thin metaa thin metal breastplate (brand new)
As *Eggbeard the Dwarf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

* HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Nogir leaves north.

* HP:Hurt Move:Tired>s
s
Black Forest
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Dwali the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
*a Dwarf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

* HP:Hurt Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* HP:Hurt Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Dwali the Dwarf* cleaves your right hand very hard.

* HP:Hurt Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Healthy>narr gruumsh dies
Ok.

* HP:Hurt Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Healthy>fd
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Hurt Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
Black Forest
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Eggbeard the Dwarf* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: north, south, west.

* HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Poukramm has arrived from the west.

* HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Poukramm leaves north.

* HP:Hurt Move:Tired>s
s
Black Forest
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Dwali the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

* HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*a Dwarf* leaves north.
*Dwali the Dwarf* leaves north.
*a Man* leaves north.
A pack horse leaves north.
The Heart of the Forest
Exits: north, south, west.

o HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
The Heart of the Forest
Exits: east, *west*.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>l
The Heart of the Forest

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>get zaugurz-draught pack
quaff flask
You get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.

o HP:Hurt Move:Tired>Ok.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you feel strangely revitalized.

o HP:Hurt>rem cloak
wear 2.cloak
You stop using a fine grey cloak.

o HP:Hurt>
You wear a russet cloak about your body.

o HP:Hurt>
Saving Tahkr.

o HP:Hurt>narr meet back golden
Ok.

o HP:Hurt>sear quic
You begin to search ...

o HP:Hurt>
You begin to search ...

o HP:Hurt>w
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
In a Dense Forest
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, south, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>w
In a Dense Forest
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: north, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>w
In a Dense Forest
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>w
In a Dense Forest
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>w
In a Dense Forest
It looks like this stretch of forest has grown recently.
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>w
In a Light Forest
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>w
The Lane
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*.

* HP:Hurt>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Hurt>s
The Lane
*Inferno the Dwarf* is here, riding a pony (glowing).
*Annisa the Half-Elf* is standing here (shrouded).
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
*Inferno the Dwarf* leaves east riding a pony.
*Annisa the Half-Elf* leaves east.

* HP:Hurt>w
Open Field
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>w
The Small Hill
Exits: *east*, *south*, down.

* HP:Hurt>d
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Small Cavern
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: south, *up*.

o HP:Hurt>sear quic
You begin to search ...

o HP:Hurt>narr be fast
Ok.

o HP:Hurt>sc
242/465 hits and 73/160 moves.

o HP:Hurt>sc
242/465 hits and 74/160 moves.

o HP:Hurt>sear quic
You begin to search ...

o HP:Hurt>sc
243/465 hits and 74/160 moves.

o HP:Hurt>l
Small Cavern
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Nogir is standing here.

o HP:Hurt>u
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
The Small Hill
Exits: *east*, *south*, down.

* HP:Hurt>e
Open Field
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>
Nogir leaves west.

* HP:Hurt>e
The Lane
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>e
In a Light Forest
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>s
In a Light Forest
Exits: *north*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Hurt>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Hurt>n
In a Light Forest
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>e
In a Light Forest
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>e
In a Dense Forest
Exits: *north*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>sc
246/465 hits and 67/160 moves.

* HP:Hurt>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Hurt>n
In a Dense Forest
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>e
In a Dense Forest
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>e
In a Dense Forest
Exits: north, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>e
In a Dense Forest
Exits: north, east, south, *west*.

* HP:Hurt>e
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
The Heart of the Forest
Exits: east, *west*.

o HP:Hurt>e

*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

o HP:Hurt>
The Heart of the Forest
Exits: north, south, west.

o HP:Hurt>n
Black Forest
Exits: north, east, south.

o HP:Hurt>n
Black Forest
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Eggbeard the Dwarf* is standing here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Dwali the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

* HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* slashes your right hand extremely hard.
You lightly cleave *a Dwarf*'s left arm and tickle it.

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Man* begins some strange incantations...

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>flee

*Eggbeard the Dwarf* crushes your head extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

* HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You are already attempting to flee!
You flee head over heels.
Black Forest
Exits: south, west.

o HP:Wounded>s
Black Forest
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Eggbeard the Dwarf* is standing here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Dwali the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, south, west.

* HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Dwali the Dwarf* cleaves *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left foot extremely hard.
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* strongly pounds *Dwali the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.

* HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
Black Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
Black Forest
*Inferno the Dwarf* is here, riding a pony.
*Annisa the Half-Elf* is standing here (shrouded).
Exits: east, south.

* HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Inferno the Dwarf* carefully examines the ground around her, looking for tracks...

* HP:Wounded Move:Tired>s
Black Forest
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, *south*, west.

o HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
w
Dense Forest
An opossum stands here, sniffing around the ground.
Exits: *north*, east, *south*, *west*.

o HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Medium Woods
Exits: east, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Poukramm narrates 'Morbet and 1 other went e, was hiding some in forest, was low mps and down 250 hps as well'

* HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
Light Woods
A grey wolf is here, salivating profusely.
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
Light Woods
Exits: *north*, *east*.

* HP:Wounded Move:Tired>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Wounded Move:Tired>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Wounded Move:Tired>e
Light Woods
A grey wolf is here, salivating profusely.
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Wounded Move:Tired>s
In a Dense Forest
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
In a Dense Forest
It looks like this stretch of forest has grown recently.
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
In a Light Forest
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
The Lane
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*.

* HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Wounded Move:Tired>s
The Lane
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
Open Field
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
The Small Hill
Exits: *east*, *south*, down.

* HP:Wounded Move:Tired>d
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Small Cavern
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Nogir is standing here.
Exits: south, *up*.

o HP:Wounded Move:Tired>sc
189/465 hits and 30/160 moves.


//we regen some in golden , wimpy Tarks run east 


o HP:Fine>e
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south, west.

o HP:Fine>n
Small Cavern
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
*Droog the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, up.
*Droog the Dwarf* quietly scouts southwards...
*a Dwarf* leaves south.

* HP:Fine>
*Droog the Dwarf* stops scouting southwards.
Saving Tahkr.

* HP:Fine>kill *Dwarf*
*Droog the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to cleave him.
*Droog the Dwarf* barely cleaves your right leg and tickles it.

* HP:Fine *Droog the Dwarf*:Healthy>change mood aggressive
Ok.

* HP:Fine *Droog the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
Nogir stabs *Droog the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and tickles it.

* HP:Fine *Droog the Dwarf*:Fine>change wimp 220

*Droog the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Droog the Dwarf* leaves south.

* HP:Fine>Wimpy set to: 220

* HP:Fine>change mood aggressive
Nogir approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to stab him.
*Droog the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
Ok.

* HP:Fine>
Poukramm pounds *a Dwarf*'s right foot very hard and tickles it.

* HP:Fine>kill *Dwarf*

* HP:Fine>
*Droog the Dwarf* leaves up.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Inferno the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A pony has arrived from the south.

* HP:Fine>kill *Dwarf*
You cleave *a Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine Nogir:Fine>
Nogir stabs *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine Nogir:Fine>l
Small Cavern
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
Poukramm is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Nogir is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Nogir.
*Inferno the Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine Nogir:Fine>
*a Dwarf* slashes Nogir's right foot extremely hard and tickles it.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine Nogir:Fine>
*Inferno the Dwarf* smites your body hard and tickles it.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine Nogir:Fine>
*Droog the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine Nogir:Fine>
*Droog the Dwarf* strongly cleaves your left leg and tickles it.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine Nogir:Fine>
*Annisa the Half-Elf* has arrived from above.
Poukramm sends *a Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine Nogir:Fine>
You cleave *a Dwarf*'s head extremely hard.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine Nogir:Fine>l
Small Cavern
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
Poukramm is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Nogir is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Nogir.
*Inferno the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Droog the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
*Annisa the Half-Elf* is standing here.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine Nogir:Fine>flee

*a Dwarf* bleeds from open wounds.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine Nogir:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south, west.

o HP:Fine>w
Small Cavern
Exits: north, east, west.

o HP:Fine>e
n
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south, west.
Nogir has arrived from the north.

o HP:Fine>kill *Dwarf*
Small Cavern
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Inferno the Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Droog the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Annisa the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, up.
*Annisa the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You fail to intercept *Inferno the Dwarf*'s blow.
*Inferno the Dwarf* smites Nogir's right leg extremely hard.

* HP:Fine>
You try to cleave *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Poukramm has arrived from above.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>flee

Poukramm lightly pounds *Annisa the Half-Elf*'s body and tickles it.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*Droog the Dwarf* cleaves your body extremely hard and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
The Small Hill
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: east, south, down.

o HP:Fine>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Fine>
*Annisa the Half-Elf* has arrived from below.

* HP:Fine>
Nogir has arrived from below.

* HP:Fine>d
s
Small Cavern
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Inferno the Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Droog the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, up.

* HP:Fine>n
Narrow Tunnel
Poukramm is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

o HP:Fine>yell baaah
Ok.

o HP:Fine>
Poukramm stares at the sky.

o HP:Fine>sc
381/465 hits and 152/160 moves.

o HP:Fine>change wimp 300
Wimpy set to: 300

o HP:Fine>
Poukramm quietly scouts upwards...

o HP:Fine>
Poukramm stops scouting upwards.

o HP:Fine>sc
382/465 hits and 153/160 moves.

o HP:Fine>scout up
You quietly scout upwards...

The Small Hill
A mountain mule, *a Dwarf*, *a Dwarf*, a pony, *a Half-Elf*, and *a Dwarf* are here.

Poukramm says 'tis night'
You stop scouting.

o HP:Fine>
Poukramm says 'do elf ?'

o HP:Fine>sc
385/465 hits and 158/160 moves.

o HP:Fine>/well he will flee

You see *Annisa the Half-Elf* scouting from above!

o HP:Fine>emote says:  well he will flee
Ok.

o HP:Fine>/u there
emote says:  u there
Ok.

o HP:Fine>
Nogir stops using a bejewelled shield.

o HP:Fine>
Nogir stops using a giant spear.
Nogir confidently draws a great warsword.

o HP:Fine>/we need them inside
emote says:  we need them inside
Ok.

o HP:Fine>/and best is on water :P
emote says:  and best is on water :P
Ok.

o HP:Fine>scout up
You quietly scout upwards...

The Small Hill
A mountain mule, *a Dwarf*, *a Dwarf*, a pony, *a Half-Elf*, and *a Dwarf* are here.

You stop scouting.

o HP:Fine>
Poukramm giggles.

o HP:Fine>/give them some time
emote says:  give them some time
Ok.

o HP:Fine>/they call more
sc
change wimp 220
emote says:  they call more
Ok.

o HP:Fine>scout up
You quietly scout upwards...

The Small Hill
A mountain mule, *a Dwarf*, *a Dwarf*, a pony, *a Half-Elf*, and *a Dwarf* are here.

You stop scouting.

o HP:Fine>
Poukramm says 'too many dwarves'

o HP:Fine>
Nogir says 'they sanct'

o HP:Fine>sc
395/465 hits and 160/160 moves.

o HP:Fine>change wimp 300
Wimpy set to: 300

o HP:Fine>
Poukramm quietly scouts upwards...

o HP:Fine>
You see *Annisa the Half-Elf* scouting from above!

o HP:Fine>sc

Poukramm stops scouting upwards.

o HP:Fine>396/465 hits and 160/160 moves.

o HP:Fine>scout up
You quietly scout upwards...

The Small Hill
A mountain mule, *a Dwarf*, *a Dwarf*, a pony, *a Half-Elf*, and *a Dwarf* are here.

You stop scouting.

o HP:Fine>sc
396/465 hits and 160/160 moves.



//some more regening, but they come too many so we head east


o HP:Fine>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the north.

o HP:Fine>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the north.

o HP:Fine>
You hear some apparently rather far noise coming from the north.

o HP:Fine>yell go prac swim
Ok.

o HP:Fine>yell to fornost
Ok.

o HP:Fine>yell we wait
Ok.

o HP:Fine>sear quic
You begin to search ...

o HP:Fine>n
Underground Beach
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: east, south.
The ground is frozen solid.

o HP:Fine>e
Small Cavern
Exits: north, east, west.

o HP:Fine>scout east
You quietly scout eastwards...

Narrow Tunnel

You stop scouting.

o HP:Fine>e
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south, west.

o HP:Fine>scout north
You quietly scout northwards...

Small Cavern
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.

scout south
You stop scouting.

o HP:Fine>
You quietly scout southwards...

Narrow Tunnel

You stop scouting.

o HP:Fine>n
u
Small Cavern
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: south, up.

o HP:Fine>s
The Small Hill
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Eggbeard the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Dwali the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Mumacik the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Annisa the Half-Elf* is resting here.
*Droog the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Inferno the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands hereA domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: east, south, down.

* HP:Fine>s
Small Path in the Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o HP:Fine>s
Small Path in the Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o HP:Fine>s
Small Path in the Hills
Exits: north, south.

o HP:Fine>
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

o HP:Fine>e
Large Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o HP:Fine>
Nogir yells 'lol'

o HP:Fine>gig
You giggle.

o HP:Fine>e
Old East Road Meets Greenway
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.
The hardened ranger yells 'Some Orcs are here at Old East Road Meets Greenway!'
The hardened ranger yells 'Some Orcs are here at Old Eist Road Meets Greenway!'

* HP:Fine>s
Greenway
Exits: =north=, =south=, west.

o HP:Fine>s
Greenway
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o HP:Fine>s
Greenway
Exits: =north=, =south=.


//we meet with Zarach dark clumb , he is already low and Diamonium and group trying to finish him


o>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north riding a hungry warg.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north riding a hungry warg.

o>change mood aggressive
Ok.

o>kill *Orc*
They aren't here.

o>
Poukramm stares at the sky.

o>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

o>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* pounds Zarach's right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
Zarach barely pierces *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right foot and tickles it.

o>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* giggles.

o>
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* intercepts Nogir's blow.
Nogir smites *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body extremely hard and tickles it.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* crushes Nogir's right arm very hard and tickles it.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.

o>yell we r the might zogs21

Poukramm pounds *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s head extremely hard and tickles it.

o>Ok.
Zarach panics, and attempts to flee.
Zarach leaves west.

o>
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.

o>
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

o>kill *Orc*
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.
They aren't here.

o>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

o>kill *Orc*
You cleave *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right arm very hard and tickle it.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* pounds your body extremely hard.

o HP:Fine *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
Poukramm approaches *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.

o HP:Fine *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

o HP:Fine *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.

o HP:Fine>l
Dark Clump of Trees
A small plant grows here, with long, pointed leaves and flowers at its top.
Poukramm is standing here.
Nogir is standing here.
You suddenly notice Zarach.

o HP:Fine>sc
436/465 hits and 160/160 moves.

o HP:Fine>
Zarach leaves east.

o HP:Fine>l
Dark Clump of Trees
A small plant grows here, with long, pointed leaves and flowers at its top.
Poukramm is standing here.
Nogir is standing here.

o HP:Fine>e
Dark Clump of Trees
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: *north*, *east*, west.

o HP:Fine>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.

o HP:Fine>
A huge warg has revealed Zarach!

o HP:Fine>
Zarach sneezes: protect?

o HP:Fine>kill *Orc*
They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>
You intercept *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s blow.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* strongly pounds your right arm and tickles it.

o HP:Fine *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
Nogir smites *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body extremely hard.

o HP:Fine *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.

o HP:Fine>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

o HP:Fine>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.

o HP:Fine>yell let him live!
Ok.

o HP:Fine>
Poukramm drinks blood from a smelly bladder.

o HP:Fine>
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

o HP:Fine>sear quic

Poukramm starts draining the blood from the corpse into his bladder.

o HP:Fine>kill *Orc*
Nogir smites *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right hand extremely hard.
You begin to search ...

o HP:Fine>
You cleave *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s head extremely hard and tickle it.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.

o HP:Fine>
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

o HP:Fine>
Zarach tries to pierce *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*, but he parries successfully.

o HP:Fine>
Poukramm leans over the corpse, tears it open, and fills his bladder with the blood.

o HP:Fine>kill *Orc*
You approach *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to cleave him.

o HP:Fine *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine Zarach:Wounded>
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.

o HP:Fine>
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

o HP:Fine>kill *Orc*
You approach *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to cleave him.

o HP:Fine *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
Nogir approaches *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to smite him.

o HP:Fine *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
Poukramm pounds *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right foot extremely hard.

o HP:Fine *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
You cleave *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left arm extremely hard.

o HP:Fine *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.

o HP:Fine>kill *Orc*
They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>w
kill *Orc*
Dark Clump of Trees
A small plant grows here, with long, pointed leaves and flowers at its top.
Exits: *north*, east, *west*.

o HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>l
Dark Clump of Trees
A small plant grows here, with long, pointed leaves and flowers at its top.
Poukramm is standing here.
Nogir is standing here.

o HP:Fine>l
Dark Clump of Trees
A small plant grows here, with long, pointed leaves and flowers at its top.
Poukramm is standing here.
Nogir is standing here.

o HP:Fine>sear quic
You have revealed Zarach!
You begin to search ...

o HP:Fine>
Poukramm says 'hurt'

o HP:Fine>sc
440/465 hits and 157/160 moves.

o HP:Fine>/lets hit stonedoor?
emote says:  lets hit stonedoor?
Ok.

o HP:Fine>gig
You giggle.

o HP:Fine>sc
443/465 hits and 160/160 moves.

o HP:Fine>change wimp 300
eq
Wimpy set to: 300

Poukramm says 'damn you want to die stupidly ?'

o HP:Fine>get rock pack
You get a twisted rock fragment from a leather backpack.

o HP:Fine>put rock pack
You put a twisted rock fragment in a leather backpack.

o HP:Fine>sc
451/465 hits and 160/160 moves.

o HP:Fine>
Poukramm says 'only 1 ?'

o HP:Fine>
Poukramm giggles.

o HP:Fine>gig
You giggle.

o HP:Fine>sc
454/465 hits and 160/160 moves.

o HP:Fine>
Nogir says 'they simulate it only'

o HP:Fine>sear quic
You begin to search ...

o HP:Fine>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

o HP:Fine>
You intercept *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s blow.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* pounds your body extremely hard and tickles it.
You cleave *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right foot hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o HP:Fine *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>inv

You fail to intercept *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s blow.
Poukramm intercepts *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s blow.

o HP:Fine *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
You are carrying:
a russet cloak (used)
an engraved broadsword (brand new)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a pair of snowshoes (brand new)

o HP:Fine *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
Poukramm says '2 doors to break '
Nogir smites *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left leg and tickles it.

o HP:Fine *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>l
Dark Clump of Trees
A small plant grows here, with long, pointed leaves and flowers at its top.
Zarach is standing here.
Poukramm is here, fighting *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
Nogir is here, fighting *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting YOU.
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Poukramm.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here trying to concentrate, riding a hungry warg.

o HP:Fine *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* utters the words 'diesilla barh'

o HP:Fine *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* begins some strange incantations...

o HP:Fine *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.

o HP:Fine>l
Dark Clump of Trees
A small plant grows here, with long, pointed leaves and flowers at its top.
Zarach is here, fighting *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
Poukramm is here, fighting *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
Nogir is standing here.
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Poukramm.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting Zarach.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
Zarach panics, and attempts to flee.
Zarach leaves east.

o HP:Fio HP:Fine>
Nogir approaches *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to smite him.

o HP:Fine>change mood aggressive
Ok.

o HP:Fine>kill *Orc*

*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.
Poukramm sends *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* sprawling with a powerful bash.

o HP:Fine>o HP:Fine *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine Poukramm:Fine>
Poukramm panics, and attempts to flee.
Poukramm leaves west.

o HP:Fine *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

o HP:Fine *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
You cleave *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left arm extremely hard.

o HP:Fine *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.

o HP:Fine *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
Poukramm has arrived from the west.

o HP:Fine *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
Poukramm approaches *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.

o HP:Fine *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

o HP:Fine *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...
Nogir smites *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right leg extremely hard.

o HP:Fine *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.

o HP:Fine *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>l
Dark Clump of Trees
A small plant grows here, with long, pointed leaves and flowers at its top.
Nogir is here, fighting *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting YOU.
Poukramm is here, fighting *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
Poukramm pounds *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s head extremely hard.

o HP:Fine *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You cleave *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o HP:Fine *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

o HP:Fine *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

o HP:Fine *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>bash
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

o HP:Fine *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

o HP:Fine *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* seems to have recovered his senses.

o HP:Fine *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>bash
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* pounds your left leg extremely hard and tickles it.

bash
You suddenly notice Zarach.
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east.

o HP:Fine>Bash what or whom?

o HP:Fine>e
kill moortek
Dark Clump of Trees
The corpse of a giant rat is lying here.
The corpse of a huge warg is lying here.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here searching for something, riding a hungry warg.
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, west.
Poukramm approaches *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* pounds Poukramm's right hand hard and tickles it.

o HP:Fine>
You approach *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to cleave him.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* has revealed Zarach!

o HP:Fine *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>l
l

*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* bleeds from open wounds.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* bleeds from open wounds.

o HP:Fine *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* begins some strange incantations...
Dark Clump of Trees
The corpse of a giant rat is lying here.
The corpse of a huge warg is lying here.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting Poukramm.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here trying to concentrate, riding a hungry warg.
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting YOU.
Zarach is standing here.
Poukramm is here, fighting *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
Nogir is standing here.
*Moortek the Tarkhnar*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.

o HP:Fine>
Dark Clump of Trees
The corpse of a giant rat is lying here.
The corpse of a huge warg is lying here.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here trying to concentrate, riding a hungry warg.
Zarach is standing here.
Poukramm is standing here.
Nogir is standing here.

o HP:Fine>
Poukramm panics, and attempts to flee.
Poukramm leaves west.

o HP:Fine>w

*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Zarach staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* hits him.

o HP:Fine>kill moortek
Dark Clump of Trees
A small plant grows here, with long, pointed leaves and flowers at its top.
Poukramm is standing here.
Exits: *north*, east, *west*.

o HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>
Poukramm leaves east.

o HP:Fine>e
Dark Clump of Trees
The corpse of a giant rat is lying here.
The corpse of a huge warg is lying here.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting Poukramm.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here trying to concentrate, riding a hungry warg.
Poukramm is here, fighting *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
Exits: *north*, *east*, west.

o HP:Fine>
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north.

o HP:Fine>
Nogir smites *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right leg and tickles it.

o HP:Fine>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Poukramm staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* hits him.

o HP:Fine>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* approaches Poukramm, trying to pound him.

o HP:Fine>
Poukramm panics, and attempts to flee.
Poukramm leaves east.

o HP:Fine>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You lightly cleave *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left hand and tickle it.

o HP:Fine *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>narr zarach run

*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east.

o HP:Fine *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>Ok.

o HP:Fine *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north riding a hungry warg.

o HP:Fine *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north riding a hungry warg.

o HP:Fine>
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east.

o HP:Fine>l
Dark Clump of Trees
The corpse of a giant rat is lying here.
The corpse of a huge warg is lying here.
Nogir is standing here.
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.

o HP:Fine>
Nogir approaches *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to smite him.
Poukramm has arrived from the east.
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* pounds Nogir's right arm extremely hard and tickles it.

o HP:Fine>
Poukramm approaches *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.

o HP:Fine>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north.

o HP:Fine>kill *Dwarf*
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.
They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>kill *Dwarf*

Zarach narrates 'i out'

o HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>
Poukramm leaves north.

o HP:Fine>sc
403/465 hits and 152/160 moves.

o HP:Fine>
Poukramm has arrived from the north.

o HP:Fine>change wimp 220
eq
Wimpy set to: 220

o HP:Fine>
A raider yells from the west 'Raiders ho!'

o HP:Fine>rem cloak
wear 2.cloak
l
You stop using a fine grey cloak.

o HP:Fine>
You wear a russet cloak about your body.
A raider yells from the west 'Raiders to the rescue!'

o HP:Fine>
Dark Clump of Trees
The corpse of a giant rat is lying here.
The corpse of a huge warg is lying here.
Nogir is standing here.
Poukramm is standing here.

o HP:Fine>e
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
In the Brush
Exits: *north*, *east*, west.

* HP:Fine>e
e
In the Brush
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* HP:Fine>e
Lonely Scrubland
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* HP:Fine>
A Tall Stand of Weeds
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* HP:Fine>narr meet lb fort
Ok.

* HP:Fine>e
e
The Flats
Exits: north, *east*, *west*.
You smell blood.

* HP:Fine>e
e
The Flats
Exits: north, *east*, *west*.

* HP:Fine>
The Flats
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* HP:Fine>
In the Brush
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* HP:Fine>narr we wait for u there
Ok.

* HP:Fine>sear quic
You begin to search ...

* HP:Fine>l
In the Brush
Poukramm is standing here.
Nogir is standing here.

* HP:Fine>e
The Flats
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* HP:Fine>e
The Flats
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.


//Zarach is awful , we all run to lb fort and final fight starts!


o HP:Fine>tell zarach they will follow u
Ok.

o HP:Fine>
Saving Tahkr.

o HP:Fine>tell zarach and we will rock them
Ok.

o HP:Fine>change wimp 300
eq
Wimpy set to: 300
Zarach narrates 'i in'

o HP:Fine>narr come d
Ok.

o HP:Fine>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Poukramm             - Tower Basement
Nogir                - Tower Basement
Tahkr                - Tower Basement

o HP:Fine>group
Your group consists of:
     Tahkr (Head of group)
     Someone
     Poukramm
     Nogir

o HP:Fine>sc
437/465 hits and 96/160 moves.

o HP:Fine>
Nogir has revealed Zarach!

o HP:Fine>sc
438/465 hits and 97/160 moves.

o HP:Fine>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o HP:Fine>
Zarach sits down and rests.

o HP:Fine>change mood aggressive
Ok.

o HP:Fine>sm
You smile viciously.

o HP:Fine>/all protect him
emote says:  all protect him
Ok.

o HP:Fine>
Zarach sneezes: bad

o HP:Fine>/hps zarach?
emote says:  hps zarach?
Ok.

o HP:Fine>
Poukramm nods solemnly.

o HP:Fine>rem cloak
wear 2.cloak
You stop using a russet cloak.

o HP:Fine>
You wear a fine grey cloak about your body.

o HP:Fine>/if they come zarach walk from room
Zarach sneezes: 79
emote says:  if they come zarach walk from room
Ok.

o HP:Fine>/lets open beast zone
emote says:  lets open beast zone
Ok.

o HP:Fine>n
Storage Room
Exits: east, south.
Nogir has revealed Zarach!

o HP:Fine>e
Escape Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o HP:Fine>e
Damp Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o HP:Fine>e
A Granite Passage
Exits: east, west, down.

o HP:Fine>e
Granite Chamber
Exits: west.
Poukramm gets a fine grey cloak from a leather backpack.

o HP:Fine>w
A Granite Passage
Exits: east, west, down.

o HP:Fine>d
e
Sloping Tunnel
Exits: east, up.

o HP:Fine>
Collapsed Tunnel
Exits: west.

o HP:Fine>
Nogir starts moving aside the heavy rocks...

o HP:Fine>
The rubble is still obstructing the way.

o HP:Fine>
Nogir has revealed Zarach!

o HP:Fine>open rubble  
You begin to clear the rubble. Some help wouldn't hurt.

Poukramm gives a fine grey cloak to Zarach.

Nogir starts moving aside the heavy rocks...

change wimp 300
change mood aggressive
Zarach stops using a forest green cloak.
Ok.

o HP:Fine>Zarach wears a fine grey cloak about his body.
Wimpy set to: 300

o HP:Fine>Ok.

o HP:Fine>w
Sloping Tunnel
Exits: east, up.

o HP:Fine>u
A Granite Passage
Exits: east, west, down.

o HP:Fine>w
w
Damp Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o HP:Fine>w
Escape Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o HP:Fine>
Storage Room
Exits: east, south.

o HP:Fine>s
Tower Basement
Exits: north, east, [up].

o HP:Fine>l e
A broken metaldoor.

o HP:Fine>sc
460/465 hits and 116/160 moves.

o HP:Fine>
Nogir has revealed Zarach!

o HP:Fine>rem cloak
wear 2.cloak
You stop using a fine grey cloak.

o HP:Fine>
You wear a russet cloak about your body.

o HP:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Storage Room
Exits: east, south.

o HP:Fine>s
flee
Tower Basement
Zarach is standing here.
Poukramm is standing here.
Nogir is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [up].

o HP:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Storage Room
Exits: east, south.

o HP:Fine>s
Tower Basement
Zarach is standing here.
Poukramm is standing here.
Nogir is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [up].

o HP:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Tunnel
Exits: west, *up*.

o HP:Fine>u
n
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Ruined Tower
Exits: *north*, down.

* HP:Fine>
Old Courtyard
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: *south*, =west=.

* HP:Fine>w
w
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Old Courtyard
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* HP:Fine>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Old Courtyard
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *north*, =east=, [south].

* HP:Fine>n
Inside the Gate
Exits: *east*, *south*, west.

* HP:Fine>w
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Ruined Gatehouse
Exits: *east*, south, *(west)*.

* HP:Fine>scout west
You quietly scout westwards...

Before the Gate
*a Tarkhnarb Orc*, *a Tarkhnarb Orc*, and *a Tarkhnarb Orc* are here.

You stop scouting.

* HP:Fine>close rubble  
lock rubble  
You don't see any rubble here.

* HP:Fine>
You don't see any rubble here.

*>l w
The portcullis is open.

*>close portcullis  
lock portcullis  
Ok.

*>
*click*

*>sear quic
You begin to search ...

You didn't find anyone.

*>yell go home!
Ok.

*>yell wimpy tarks!
Ok.

*>unlock portcullis  
open portcullis  
*click*

*>Ok.

*>scout west
You quietly scout westwards...

Before the Gate
*a Tarkhnarb Orc*, *a Tarkhnarb Orc*, and *a Tarkhnarb Orc* are here.

close portcullis  
lock portcullis  
You stop scouting.

*>Ok.

*>
*click*

*>yell tarkkkkkkkss  r wimps
Ok.

*>unlock portcullis  
open portcullis  
*click*

*>scout west
Ok.

*>
You quietly scout westwards...

*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* yells loudly from the west 'tahkrs are wimps'
Before the Gate
*a Tarkhnarb Orc*, *a Tarkhnarb Orc*, and *a Tarkhnarb Orc* are here.

close portcullis  
lock portcullis  
You stop scouting.

*>Ok.

*>
*click*

*>yell gig
Ok.

*>yell comon?
Ok.

*>yell 3 on 3!
Ok.

*>yell inside
Ok.

*>unlock portcullis  
open portcullis  
*click*
The portcullis is opened from the other side.

*>It's already open!

*>scout west
You quietly scout westwards...

Before the Gate
*a Tarkhnarb Orc*, *a Tarkhnarb Orc*, *a Tarkhnarb Orc*, *a Tarkhnarb Orc*, and a hungry warg are here.

*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
You stop scouting.

*>close portcullis  
lock portcullis  
Ok.

*>
*click*

*>e
e
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Gate
Exits: *east*, *south*, west.

*>
Centre of the Old Courtyard
Exits: *north*, =south=, *west*.

*>s
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Old Courtyard
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

*>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*>e
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Old Courtyard
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: *south*, =west=.

*>s
Ruined Tower
Exits: *north*, down.

*>d
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Tunnel
Exits: west, *up*.

o>w
Tower Basement
Poukramm is standing here.
Nogir is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [up].

o>/they coming
emote says:  they coming
Ok.

o>rem cloak
wear 2.cloak
You stop using a russet cloak.

o>
You wear a fine grey cloak about your body.

o>axe
wield axe
You don't have an axe.

o>
Poukramm says 'oops'

o>/do moortek
Nogir stops using a forest green cloak.
emote says:  do moortek
Ok.

o>
Nogir puts a forest green cloak in a leather backpack.

o>
Nogir gets a fine grey cloak from a leather backpack.

o>
Nogir wears a fine grey cloak about his body.

o>
The stonetrap is opened from the other side.

o>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from above.
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from above.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from above.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from above.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.

o>stat
OB: 142%, DB: 36%, PB: 46%, Armour: 86%. Wimpy: 300. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 84,935 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 307. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- strength

o>kill moortek
You cleave *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right arm extremely hard.
Poukramm pounds *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body extremely hard.
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* pounds your right arm hard and tickles it.

o HP:Fine *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>close stonetrap  
Ok.

o HP:Fine *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>close stonetrap  

*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east.
A hungry warg leaves east.

o HP:Fine *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt Poukramm:Healthy>It's already closed!

o HP:Fine *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt Poukramm:Healthy>close stonetrap  

*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

o HP:Fine *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt Poukramm:Healthy>It's already closed!

o HP:Fine *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt Poukramm:Healthy>close stonetrap  
It's already closed!

o HP:Fine *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt Poukramm:Fine>close stonetrap  
It's already closed!
Poukramm sends *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* sprawling with a powerful bash.

o HP:Fine *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt Poukramm:Fine>close stonetrap  
It's already closed!

o HP:Fine *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt Poukramm:Fine>close stonetrap  
close stonetrap  

You cleave *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right arm extremely hard.

o HP:Fine *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt Poukramm:Fine>
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* begins some strange incantations...
It's already closed!
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* joins *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s fight.
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east.

o HP:Fine>close stonetrap  
It's already closed!
Poukramm panics, and attempts to flee.
Poukramm leaves east.

o HP:Fine>It's already closed!

o HP:Fine>e
kill moortek
Tunnel
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Poukramm is standing here.
Exits: west, *up*.
Nogir smites *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.

o HP:Fine>
You approach *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to cleave him.

o HP:Fine *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded Nogir:Healthy>
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves up.

o HP:Fine>
Poukramm leaves west.

o HP:Fine>
Poukramm has arrived from the west.
You suddenly notice Zarach.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o HP:Fine>u

*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
Nogir approaches *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to smite him.
You cleave *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o HP:Fine *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o HP:Fine *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* strongly pounds your body and tickles it.

o HP:Fine *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* begins some strange incantations...

o HP:Fine *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Tower Basement
Exits: north, east, [up].

o HP:Fine>e
Tunnel
Zarach is standing here.
Nogir is here, fighting *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Nogir.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: west, *up*.

o HP:Fine>u

*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west.

o HP:Fine>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Ruined Tower
Exits: *north*, down.

* HP:Fine>
Nogir panics, and attempts to flee.

* HP:Fine>d
w
You suddenly notice Zarach.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from below.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from below.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from below.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Tunnel
Exits: west, *up*.

o HP:Fine>
Tower Basement
Exits: north, east, [up].

o HP:Fine>kill moortek
They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>e
Tunnel
Exits: west, *up*.

o HP:Fine>
You suddenly notice Zarach.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from above.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from above.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from above.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.

o HP:Fine>u
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Ruined Tower
Exits: *north*, down.

* HP:Fine>n
w
Old Courtyard
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: *south*, =west=.

* HP:Fine>w
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Old Courtyard
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* HP:Fine>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Old Courtyard
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *north*, =east=, (south).

* HP:Fine>n
w
Inside the Gate
Exits: *east*, *south*, west.

* HP:Fine>
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Ruined Gatehouse
Poukramm is standing here.
Exits: *east*, south, [west].

* HP:Fine>
Poukramm leaves east.

* HP:Fine>l w
The portcullis is closed.

* HP:Fine>close portcullis  
lock portcullis  
s
It's already closed!

* HP:Fine>It's already locked!

* HP:Fine>n
Guard Room
Exits: north.

o HP:Fine>
Ruined Gatehouse
Exits: *east*, south, [west].

* HP:Fine>e
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Gate
Exits: *east*, *south*, west.
You suddenly notice Zarach.
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Fine>s
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west.
Old Courtyard
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *north*, =east=, (south).

* HP:Fine>n
Inside the Gate
Exits: *east*, *south*, west.

* HP:Fine>w

Poukramm has arrived from the east.

* HP:Fine>kill moortek
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Ruined Gatehouse
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: *east*, south, [west].

* HP:Fine>Nogir smites *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left foot extremely hard.
You cleave *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body extremely hard.
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* pounds Nogir's right hand extremely hard and tickles it.

* HP:Fine *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded Nogir:Fine>
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

* HP:Fine *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded Nogir:Fine>
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south.

* HP:Fine>kill moortek
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine>kill moortek
kill moortek
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine>kill moortek
They aren't here.
You suddenly notice Zarach.
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south.
Nogir approaches *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to smite him.
Poukramm pounds *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.

* HP:Fine>kill moortek

* HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

* HP:Fine>kill moortek

*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south.

kill moortek

* HP:Fine>
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south.
Poukramm approaches *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.

* HP:Fine>
Nogir leaves south.

kill moortek

* HP:Fine>kill moortek
You cleave *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* strongly pounds Poukramm's body and tickles it.

* HP:Fine *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad Poukramm:Fine>kill moortek
You're already fighting!
Nogir has arrived from the south.
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south.

* HP:Fine>They aren't here.
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Fine>kill moortek
You approach *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to cleave him.
Zarach barely pierces *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s head and tickles it.

* HP:Fine *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>kill moortek
You're already fighting!
Nogir approaches *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to smite him.

* HP:Fine *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>kill moortek
You're already fighting!
Nogir smites *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.

* HP:Fine *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>
You're already fighting!

* HP:Fine *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>kill moortek
You're already fighting!
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east.

* HP:Fine>kill moortek
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine>kill moortek
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine>kill moortek
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine>e
They aren't here.
Nogir leaves east.

* HP:Fine>kill moortek
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Gate
Nogir is standing here.
Exits: *east*, *south*, west.
Nogir leaves east.

* HP:Fine>They aren't here.

* HP:Fine>e
Centre of the Old Courtyard
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Nogir is standing here.
Exits: *north*, =south=, *west*.

* HP:Fine>n
e
Nogir leaves north.
Old Courtyard
Nogir is standing here.
Exits: *east*, *south*.

* HP:Fine>Nogir leaves east.

Old Courtyard
Nogir is standing here.
Exits: *west*.

* HP:Fine>w

Nogir leaves west.

* HP:Fine>s
Old Courtyard
Nogir is standing here.
Exits: *east*, *south*.

* HP:Fine>s
Nogir leaves south.

s
Centre of the Old Courtyard
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Nogir is standing here.
Exits: *north*, =south=, *west*.

* HP:Fine>e
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Old Courtyard
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* HP:Fine>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Fine>d
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Old Courtyard
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: *south*, =west=.

* HP:Fine>w
Nogir leaves west.

Ruined Tower
Exits: *north*, down.

* HP:Fine>
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Tunnel
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: west, *up*.

o HP:Fine>
Tower Basement
Exits: north, east, [up].

o HP:Fine>e
kill moortek
Tunnel
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: west, *up*.
Poukramm pounds *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s head extremely hard and shatters it.

o HP:Fine>
You cleave *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

o HP:Fine *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Dying Poukramm:Fine>
You suddenly notice Zarach.
Zarach pierces *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s death cry.
*Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

o HP:Fine>get all 1.corpse
You get a black warg fur from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a pair of iron-shod boots from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a thick metal breastplate from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a great helm from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a heavy pair of greaves from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a pair of rigid leather boots from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a pair of metal gauntlets from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a heavy pair of vambraces from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a bejewelledYou get a bejewelled shield from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a forest green cloak from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a leather backpack from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a broad silver belt from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get the scalp of Winzy from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a water skin from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You can't get a sable pouch, you areYou can't get a sable pouch, you are carrying too many items already.

o HP:Fine>
Poukramm gets a sable pouch from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Poukramm gets a crude herbal kit from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Poukramm gets a butcher's cleaver from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Poukramm gets a pile of coins from the corpse of *an Orc*.

o HP:Fine>narr moortek dies
Ok.

o HP:Fine>
Zarach smiles viciously.

o HP:Fine>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from above.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from above.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from above.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.

o HP:Fine>change wimp 300

*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* pounds Poukramm's right foot extremely hard.
Poukramm pounds *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body very hard.

o HP:Fine>Wimpy set to: 300

o HP:Fine>
You intercept *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s blow.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* crushes your right hand extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* bleeds from open wounds.
You bleed from open wounds.
You cleave *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body extremely hard.

o HP:Fine *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>w

Poukramm leaves up.

o HP:Fine *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o HP:Fine *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Ruined Tower
Poukramm is standing here.
Exits: *north*, down.

* HP:Fine>d
n
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Exits: west, *up*.

o HP:Fine>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Fine>
Tower Basement
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, [up].
Nogir has arrived from the north.

o HP:Fine>n
Storage Room
Exits: east, south.

o HP:Fine>e
e
Escape Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o HP:Fine>e
Damp Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o HP:Fine>e
A Granite Passage
Exits: east, west, down.

o HP:Fine>
Granite Chamber
Exits: west.

o HP:Fine>w
A Granite Passage
Exits: east, west, down.

o HP:Fine>d
e
Sloping Tunnel
Exits: east, up.

o HP:Fine>e
Collapsed Tunnel
Exits: (east), west.

o HP:Fine>e
A Broken Passageway
Exits: east, (west).

o HP:Fine>
In a Sloped Tunnel
Exits: north, east, west.

o HP:Fine>
Poukramm narrates 'out ?'

o HP:Fine>
You suddenly notice Zarach.

o HP:Fine>
Zarach drinks a flask of orkish draught.
Zarach gulps down the draught, staggers but regains his balance.

o HP:Fine>/morbed
emote says:  morbed              //erm wrong target :)
Ok.

o HP:Fine>narr do morbed
Ok.
Nogir nods solemnly.

o HP:Fine>change wimp 300
w
Wimpy set to: 300

o HP:Fine>w
A Broken Passageway
Exits: east, (west).

o HP:Fine>
Collapsed Tunnel
Exits: (east), west.

o HP:Fine>
You suddenly notice Zarach.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o HP:Fine>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east.
A hungry warg leaves east.

o HP:Fine>rem sword
You aren't wearing a sword.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

o HP:Fine>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* begins some strange incantations...

o HP:Fine>rem sword

You intercept *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s blow.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* crushes your left leg extremely hard and tickles it.
You cleave *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s head hard.

o HP:Fine *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>kill morbed
You aren't wearing a sword.

o HP:Fine *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>They aren't here.

o HP:Fine *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>flee

*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Zarach staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* hits him.

o HP:Fine *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* snarls: moortek dead
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

o HP:Fine *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* begins some strange incantations...
Zarach leaves east.

o HP:Fine *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west.

o HP:Fine *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>change wimp 220
Wimpy set to: 220
You stop your fleeing attempts.
Nogir smites *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east.

o HP:Fine>change mood aggressive
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.
Ok.
Poukramm panics, and attempts to flee.
Poukramm leaves east.

o HP:Fine>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east.

o HP:Fine>
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east.

o HP:Fine>kill morbed
Nogir approaches *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to smite him.
They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west.

o HP:Fine>kill morbed
They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>kill morbed
w
They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>kill morbed                 //bah :) why i play on notebook, i don't see much, but i love this keyboard 
Sloping Tunnel
Exits: east, up.

o HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>u
A Granite Passage
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, west, down.
Nogir approaches *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to smite him.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* crushes Nogir's left foot extremely hard.

o HP:Fine>e
kill morbed
w
kill morbed
Granite Chamber
Exits: west.

o HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>
A Granite Passage
Nogir is standing here.
Exits: east, west, down.

o HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>
Nogir leaves west.

o HP:Fine>w
w
Damp Tunnel
Nogir is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

o HP:Fine>w
Escape Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o HP:Fine>w
Nogir leaves west.
Storage Room
Nogir is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

o HP:Fine>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Fine>
Tower Basement
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [up].

o HP:Fine>kill morbed
They aren't here.
Nogir smites *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* crushes Nogir's left arm hard and tickles it.

o HP:Fine>
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north.

o HP:Fine>kill morbed
They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>n
kill morbed
Nogir leaves east.
Storage Room
Exits: east, south.

o HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>e
e
Escape Tunnel
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east.

o HP:Fine>e
Damp Tunnel
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

o HP:Fine>e
A Granite Passage
Exits: east, west, down.
You suddenly notice Zarach.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.

o HP:Fine>kill morbed
Granite Chamber
Exits: west.

o HP:Fine>
You suddenly notice Zarach.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.
They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>w
kill morbed
A Granite Passage
Exits: east, west, down.

o HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>e
kill morbed
Granite Chamber
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: west.

o HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>close portcullis  
You don't see any portcullis here.

o HP:Fine>close portcullis  
kill morbed
You don't see any portcullis here.

o HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>kill morbed
kill *Dwarf*                                              //erm ok *gig*
They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>kill *Dwarf*                                   
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* pours some water into a water skin.
They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>They aren't here.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west.

o HP:Fine>kill *Orc*
They aren't here.
You suddenly notice Zarach.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.

o HP:Fine>kill *Orc*
You cleave *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left arm hard and tickle it.
Nogir has arrived from the west.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* pounds your left leg extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

o HP:Fine *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>flee

*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* begins some strange incantations...
Nogir leaves west.

o HP:Fine *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* barely slashes your right leg and tickles it.
You will attempt to flee!

o HP:Fine *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o HP:Fine *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* begins some strange incantations...

o HP:Fine *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o HP:Fine *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

o HP:Fine *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* begins some strange incantations...
Zarach leaves west.
You strongly cleave *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left hand and tickle it.

o HP:Fine *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o HP:Fine *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west.

o HP:Fine *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Healthy>flee

You flee head over heels.
A Granite Passage
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, west, down.

o HP:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Sloping Tunnel
Exits: east, up.

o HP:Fine>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Fine>u
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from above.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from above.
A Granite Passage
Exits: east, west, down.

o HP:Fine>w
w
Damp Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o HP:Fine>w
Escape Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o HP:Fine>
Storage Room
Exits: east, south.

o HP:Fine>s
Tower Basement
Exits: north, east, (up).

o HP:Fine>e
Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Exits: west, *up*.

o HP:Fine>u
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Ruined Tower
Exits: *north*, down.

* HP:Fine>n
w
Old Courtyard
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: *south*, =west=.

* HP:Fine>n
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Old Courtyard
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* HP:Fine>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Centre of the Old Courtyard
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: *north*, =south=, *west*.

* HP:Fine>
Someone sneezes: bad
You suddenly notice Zarach.

* HP:Fine>w
Inside the Gate
Exits: *east*, *south*, west.

* HP:Fine>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Fine>w
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Ruined Gatehouse
Exits: *east*, south, [west].

* HP:Fine>s
Nogir has arrived from the south.
Guard Room
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north.

o HP:Fine>
Nogir smites *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* crushes Nogir's right hand extremely hard.

o HP:Fine>kill morbet                                   //i got it finally!
You cleave *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north.

o HP:Fine>n

You suddenly notice Zarach.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north.

o HP:Fine>kill morbet
Poukramm tells you 'me alone inside here'
Nogir leaves north.
Ruined Gatehouse
Nogir is standing here.
Exits: *east*, south, [west].

* HP:Fine>They aren't here.

* HP:Fine>kill morbet
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine>kill morbet
They aren't here.
You suddenly notice Zarach.

* HP:Fine>kill morbet
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine>kill morbet
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine>kill morbet
kill morbet
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine>kill morbet
Nogir leaves south.
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine>kill morbet
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine>They aren't here.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Fine>kill morbet
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east.
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine>kill morbet
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine>kill morbet
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine>e

Nogir has arrived from the south.

* HP:Fine>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Gate
Exits: *east*, *south*, west.

* HP:Fine>s
e
Old Courtyard
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *north*, =east=, (south).

* HP:Fine>e
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Old Courtyard
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

* HP:Fine>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Old Courtyard
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: *south*, =west=.

* HP:Fine>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Fine>hh
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Fine>kill morbet
w
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine>
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Old Courtyard
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* HP:Fine>kill morbet
n
They aren't here.
Nogir bleeds from open wounds.
You bleed from open wounds.

* HP:Fine>
You suddenly notice Zarach.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Fine>e
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Centre of the Old Courtyard
Exits: *north*, =south=, *west*.

* HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Fine>n
e
Old Courtyard
Exits: *east*, *south*.

* HP:Fine>kill morbet
Old Courtyard
Exits: *west*.

* HP:Fine>They aren't here.

* HP:Fine>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Fine>w
s
Old Courtyard
Exits: *east*, *south*.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Fine>
Centre of the Old Courtyard
Exits: *north*, =south=, *west*.

* HP:Fine>s
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Old Courtyard
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* HP:Fine>e
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Old Courtyard
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: *south*, =west=.

* HP:Fine>s
d
Ruined Tower
Exits: *north*, down.

* HP:Fine>w
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Exits: west, *up*.

o HP:Fine>n
e
Tower Basement
Exits: north, east, (up).
Saving Tahkr.

o HP:Fine>
Storage Room
Exits: east, south.

o HP:Fine>e
e
Escape Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o HP:Fine>e
Damp Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o HP:Fine>
A Granite Passage
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, west, down.

o HP:Fine>kill morbet
Granite Chamber
Exits: west.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>kill morbet
w
They aren't here.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>kill morbet
A Granite Passage
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, west, down.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>
You cleave *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Dying>
You suddenly notice Zarach.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Dying>
Nogir smites *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gain a level!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s death cry.
*Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Morbet the Tarkhnarb Orc*.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>get all 1.corpse
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
As Nogir greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>narr morbet dies
Ok.

Poukramm has arrived from below.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Zarach sneezes: bad again

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>/who nect
emote says:  who nect
Ok.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>inv
You are carrying:
a water skin
the scalp of Winzy
a broad silver belt
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a bejewelled shield (brand new)
a heavy pair of vambraces (brand new)
a pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
a pair of rigid leather boots (used)
a heavy pair of greaves (brand new)
a great helm (brand new)
a thick metal breastplate (brand new)
a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
a black warga black warg fur (brand new)
a russet cloak (used)
an engraved broadsword (brand new)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a pair of snowshoes (brand new)

o HP:Fine>w
Damp Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
Escape Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
Storage Room
Exits: east, south.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>s
Tower Basement
Exits: north, east, (up).

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>
You suddenly notice Zarach.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>e
Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Exits: west, *up*.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>sc

Poukramm drops a crude herbal kit.
Poukramm drops a butcher's cleaver.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>369/453 hits and 47/157 moves.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>u
Nogir has revealed Zarach!
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Ruined Tower
Exits: *north*, down.

* HP:Fine Move:Tired>n
Old Courtyard
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: *south*, =west=.

* HP:Fine Move:Tired>change wimp 200
Wimpy set to: 200

* HP:Fine Move:Tired>change mood aggressive
w
Ok.

* HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Old Courtyard
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* HP:Fine Move:Tired>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Old Courtyard
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *north*, =east=, (south).

* HP:Fine Move:Tired>n
w
kill morbet
Inside the Gate
Exits: *east*, *south*, west.

* HP:Fine Move:Tired>
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Ruined Gatehouse
Exits: *east*, south, [west].

* HP:Fine Move:Tired>They aren't here.

* HP:Fine Move:Tired>l w
The portcullis is closed.

* HP:Fine Move:Tired>unlock portcullis  
open portcullis  
*click*

* HP:Fine Move:Tired>Ok.

* HP:Fine Move:Tired>scout west
Nogir stops using a fine grey cloak.
You quietly scout westwards...

Nogir puts a fine grey cloak in a leather backpack.
Before the Gate
*a Dwarf* and a mountain mule are here.

Nogir gets a forest green cloak from a leather backpack.
You stop scouting.

* HP:Fine Move:Tired>close portcullis  
lock portcullis  

Nogir wears a forest green cloak about his body.

* HP:Fine Move:Tired>Ok.

* HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*click*

* HP:Fine Move:Tired>e
s
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Inside the Gate
Exits: *east*, *south*, west.

* HP:Fine Move:Tired>Nogir has revealed Zarach!

s
Old Courtyard
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *north*, =east=, (south).

* HP:Fine Move:Tired>
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Ruined Tower
Exits: *(north)*, east, (down).

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>d
Tower Basement
Exits: north, east, (up).

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>l u
The stonetrap is open.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>close stonetrap  
n
Ok.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>e
Storage Room
Exits: east, south.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>e
Escape Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Damp Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>e
A Granite Passage
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, west, down.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>e
Granite Chamber
Exits: west.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
A Granite Passage
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, west, down.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>kill shadow
A shadow swiftly dodges your attempt to cleave it.
A shadow says 'Prepare to die, Tahkr!'
A shadow barely hits your right leg and tickles it.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired a shadow:Healthy>change wimp 220
Poukramm says 'banded'
Wimpy set to: 220
Nogir joins your fight.
A shadow says 'It was your last mistake Nogir! I will remember you!'

o HP:Fine Move:Tired a shadow:Healthy>inv
Poukramm joins your fight.
A shadow says 'Prepare to die, Poukramm!'
You are carrying:
a water skin
the scalp of Winzy
a broad silver belt
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a bejewelled shield (brand new)
a heavy pair of vambraces (brand new)
a pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
a pair of rigid leather boots (used)
a heavy pair of greaves (brand new)
a great helm (brand new)
a thick metal breasa thick metal breastplate (brand new)
a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
a black warg fur (brand new)
a russet cloak (used)
an engraved broadsword (brand new)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a pair of snowshoes (brand new)

o HP:Fine Move:Tired a shadow:Healthy>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a mighty dwarven axe (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a defiled dwarven shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (brand new)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (brand new)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of vambraces (used)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of greaves (used)
<worn on feet>       a pair of i<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (used)
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a jade bracelet
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (brand new)
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a wa<worn on belt>       a water skin

o HP:Fine Move:Tired a shadow:Healthy>exa 1.corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a water skin
a hunting knife (brand new)
a broad silver belt
a heavy morningstar
a keyring with some sets of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a metal wall shield (brand new)
a pair of plate vambraces (brand new)
a pair of chain mail gloves (brand new)
a pair of iron-shod boots (used)
a pair of plate greaves (brand new)
a spiked metal helmet (brand new)
a white chain mail jerkin (brand new)
a banded ring
a small tin ring

o HP:o HP:Fine Move:Tired a shadow:Healthy>
You suddenly notice Zarach.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired a shadow:Healthy>
A shadow lightly hits your body and tickles it.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired a shadow:Healthy>
Poukramm gets a black warg fur from a leather backpack.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired a shadow:Healthy>
Poukramm stops using a forest green cloak.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired a shadow:Healthy>
Poukramm wears a black warg fur about his body.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired a shadow:Healthy>
Poukramm puts a forest green cloak in a leather backpack.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired a shadow:Healthy>l

Zarach joins your fight.
A shadow says 'Prepare to die, Zarach!'

o HP:Fine Move:Tired a shadow:Healthy>
A Granite Passage
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A shadow is here, fighting YOU.
Zarach is here, fighting a shadow.
Poukramm is standing here.
Nogir is here, fighting a shadow.
Poukramm joins your fight.
A shadow says 'It was your last mistake Poukramm! I will remember you!'

o HP:Fine Move:Tired a shadow:Healthy>
A shadow barely hits your right leg and tickles it.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired a shadow:Healthy>change wimp 220
Wimpy set to: 220

o HP:Fine Move:Tired a shadow:Healthy>inv
You are carrying:
a water skin
the scalp of Winzy
a broad silver belt
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a bejewelled shield (brand new)
a heavy pair of vambraces (brand new)
a pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
a pair of rigid leather boots (used)
a heavy pair of greaves (brand new)
a great helm (brand new)
a thick metal breastplate (brand new)
a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
a black warga black warg fur (brand new)
a russet cloak (used)
an engraved broadsword (brand new)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a pair of snowshoes (brand new)

o HP:Fine Move:Tired a shadow:Healthy>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.      //they really want Zarach dead :)
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired a shadow:Healthy>
Poukramm pounds a shadow's body extremely hard and tickles it.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired a shadow:Fine>
A shadow barely hits your right arm and tickles it.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired a shadow:Fine>flee

You fail to intercept *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s blow.
Zarach swiftly dodges *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s attempt to pound him.
Nogir bleeds from open wounds.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* bleeds from open wounds.
You bleed from open wounds.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired a shadow:Fine>Nogir panics, and attempts to flee.
Nogir leaves down.
You flee head over heels.
Granite Chamber
Exits: west.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
A Granite Passage
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A shadow is here, fighting Zarach.
Zarach is here, fighting a shadow.
Poukramm is here, fighting a shadow.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Zarach.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: east, west, down.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>kill *Orc*
You approach *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to cleave him.
A shadow hits Zarach's body extremely hard and shatters it.
Zarach leaves down.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* pounds your right leg very hard and tickles it.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>e
kill *Orc*
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east.
Granite Chamber
Exits: west.
Poukramm has arrived from the west.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>pc
pull crank
As you pull the crank, the gears suddenly start moving with a screech and the heavy lid in the ceiling opens.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
kill *Orc*
A Granite Passage
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Nogir is standing here.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, west, down.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east.
They aren't here.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>e
Granite Chamber
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: west, *(up)*.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>kill *Orc*
They aren't here.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
A Granite Passage
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, west, down.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>kill *Orc*
They aren't here.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>l
A Granite Passage
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Poukramm is standing here.
Nogir is standing here.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
Damp Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
Escape Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
Storage Room
Exits: east, south.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>s
Tower Basement
Exits: north, east, [up].

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>e
Tunnel
A chopping-cleaver, as favoured by butchers, is lying unused.
A crude-looking bag, smelling of rotting stuff, has been left here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Exits: west, *up*.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
Tower Basement
Exits: north, east, [up].

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>n
Storage Room
Exits: east, south.

o HP:Fine Move:Slow>e
Escape Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o HP:Fine Move:Slow>e
Damp Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o HP:Fine Move:Slow>group
Your group consists of:
     Tahkr (Head of group)
     Someone
     Poukramm
     Nogir

o HP:Fine Move:Slow>sear quic

*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east.
You suddenly notice Zarach.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east.
Zarach gets a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

o HP:Fine Move:Slow>Zarach drinks a flask of orkish draught.
Zarach gulps down the draught, staggers but regains his balance.
You begin to search ...

o HP:Fine Move:Slow>kill *Orc*
You strongly cleave *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body and tickle it.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* swiftly dodges Nogir's attempt to smite him.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* pounds your left foot extremely hard.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* begins some strange incantations...

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
Zarach leaves west.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>change wimp 200
flee
Wimpy set to: 200

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Nogir approaches *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to smite him.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* barely slashes Nogir's body and tickles it.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>change mood aggressive

Poukramm pounds *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left arm hard and tickles it.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>Ok.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
You suddenly notice Zarach.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>kill *Orc*
You fail to intercept *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s blow.
Poukramm intercepts *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s blow.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* approaches Poukramm, trying to pound him.
You cleave *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body and tickle it.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine Poukramm:Fine>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* pounds Poukramm's right arm extremely hard.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine Poukramm:Hurt>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Poukramm approaches *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>kill *Orc*

Nogir approaches *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to smite him.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* begins some strange incantations...
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Nogir smites *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body extremely hard.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Poukramm pounds *Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left leg very hard.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Zarach staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* hits him.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* begins some strange incantations...

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>get draught pack
quaff draught

Nogir approaches *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to smite him.
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
*Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east.
You can't get a flask of orkish draught, you are carrying too many items already.
Zarach panics, and attempts to flee.
Zarach leaves west.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>kill *Orc*
You don't have a draught.

o HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
You cleave *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left foot extremely hard.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine Nogir:Fine>kill *Orc*
You're already fighting!

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine Nogir:Fine>
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>kill *Orc*
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>w
Escape Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>kill *Orc*
They aren't here.
Nogir leaves west.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>w
Storage Room
Nogir is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>s
Tower Basement
Zarach is here, fighting *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Zarach.
Exits: north, east, [up].
Zarach panics, and attempts to flee.
Zarach leaves north.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>kill *Orc*
You approach *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to cleave him.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
Poukramm pounds *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s head very hard.
Nogir approaches *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to smite him.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
Nogir smites *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left leg hard.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
You cleave *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right hand extremely hard.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>e
kill *Orc*
Tunnel
A chopping-cleaver, as favoured by butchers, is lying unused.
A crude-looking bag, smelling of rotting stuff, has been left here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: west, *up*.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves up.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>u
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Ruined Tower
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: *north*, down.

* HP:Hurt Move:Slow>kill *Orc*

*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north.

* HP:Hurt Move:Slow>They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt Move:Slow>n
Old Courtyard
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: *south*, =west=.

* HP:Hurt Move:Slow>kill *Orc*
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt Move:Slow>w
w
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Old Courtyard
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Old Courtyard
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: *north*, =east=, (south).

* HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Poukramm approaches *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.

* HP:Hurt Move:Slow>n
Inside the Gate
Exits: *east*, *south*, west.

* HP:Hurt Move:Slow>kill *Orc*
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt Move:Slow>s
Old Courtyard
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Poukramm is standing here.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: *north*, =east=, (south).

* HP:Hurt Move:Slow>kill *Orc*
Poukramm pounds *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right leg hard.
You cleave *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s head extremely hard.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* strongly slashes Poukramm's left foot and tickles it.

* HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt Poukramm:Hurt>
Nogir smites *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

* HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded Poukramm:Hurt>
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south.

* HP:Hurt Move:Slow>s
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Ruined Tower
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: *(north)*, east.
Poukramm approaches *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Nogir approaches *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to smite him.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>ce
close exit
Ok.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>kill *Orc*
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt Move:Weak>e
Tower Stairwell
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.
Poukramm approaches *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.

o HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north.

o HP:Hurt Move:Weak>n
The Tower's Second Floor
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.
Poukramm approaches *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.

o HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kill *Orc*

Nogir approaches *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to smite him.

o HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kill *Orc*
kill *Orc*

o HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west.

o HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Raul narrates 'p(djinn) on?'
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.

get draught pack
quaff draught

o HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Poukramm approaches *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.
Nogir approaches *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to smite him.

o HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* lightly slashes Poukramm's body and tickles it.

kill *Orc*

o HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
You cleave *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.

o HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad Poukramm:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
Poukramm pounds *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s head extremely hard and shatters it.

o HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful Poukramm:Hurt>
You can't get a flask of orkish draught, you are carrying too many items already.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south.

o HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
You don't have a draught.

o HP:Hurt Move:Weak>They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt Move:Weak>s

*Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south.
Poukramm approaches *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.
Nogir approaches *Jauer the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to smite him.

o HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kill *Orc*
Tower Stairwell
Exits: north, west.
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the north.

o HP:Hurt Move:Weak>They aren't here.
Nogir has arrived from the north.

o HP:Hurt Move:Weak>n
kill *Orc*
The Tower's Second Floor
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Poukramm is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

o HP:Hurt Move:Weak>They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt Move:Weak>exa 1.corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a stone
a sable pouch
a butcher knife (brand new)
a fragrant-smelling bag
a water skin
a broad silver belt
an engraved broadsword (brand new)
a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a fine grey cloak (brand new)
a tower shield (brand new)
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (used)
a thin pair of leather gloves (tattered)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (brand new)
a twisted crown
a fine chain maia fine chain mail shirt (brand new)
a jade amulet
a black amulet
a jewelled ring

Zarach narrates 'i awful hiding near rubble'


*** Warlords hall of fame ***

    Armies of the West

 1  Estel the Noldorin Hunter.
 2  Draupner the Dwarven Soldier.
 3  Elestir the Silvan Ranger.
 4  Tiamat the Noldorin Warlock.
 5  Care the Beorning Ranger.
 6  Khazdul the Dwarven Battlemaster.
 7  Ypsilon the Noldorin Ranger.
 8  Aéliah the Silvan Huntress.
 9  Ôstu the Silvan Scholar.
10  Furfoot the Fallohid Scout.

    Forces of the Dark Lord

 1  Sardaukar the Zaugurz Battlemaster.
 2  Verminaard the Tarkhnarb Warrior.
 3  Uldrâk the Tarkhnarb Battlemaster.
 4  Cele the Hill Troll Warrior.
 5  Ramangth the Black Númenórean Wizard.
 6  Woe the Tarkhnarb Rider.
 7  Kocano the Zaugurz Murderer.
 8  Thanquol the Tarkhnarb Champion.
 9  Tahkr the Zaugurz Warrior.            //here i go ! not for long though *gig*
10  Hate the Black Númenórean Warlock.

we looted all that nice eq and took a lot of scalps for our Chieftain n there


2002/10/19 16:39, Stolb:Rated: Good 
1st comment on so-long-awaiten-logs :)

2002/10/19 17:09, Morbet:Rated: Good 
well i don't like this log couse im in it:) nice work... yeas, we really wanted zarach dead... i wish i had quit right after death and didnt have to hear diamonium's narrates afterwards:(

2002/10/19 18:52, Durandir:  Rated: Good 
Shit.. Jauer get a grip!

Grats on warlord.

2002/10/19 18:58, Durcano:Rated: Good 
well done! rocking :)

such logs make me wanna play again :(

2002/10/20 01:01, Gray:Rated: Good 
*snicker* What can be so good in that small and ugly notepad keyboard?
I woulda said 'gratz on warlord' too - but guess it isn't your first warlording ;) Not even 10th I guess ;)

2002/10/20 10:22, Equinoxe:Rated: Good 
Ah that is how it should be, zaugurz orc kicking tarks and pukes fight after fight!

2002/10/20 10:57, Grunge:Rated: Good 
the reason zaugs kick ass is cuz we don't let wimps play them...

2002/10/20 11:19, Marre: 
Rofl @ grunge

2002/10/20 22:02, Grunge:Rated: Good 
cept me!

2002/10/21 00:29, Sogard:   
Zorc power!
Great log.

2002/10/21 10:29, Gruumsh:  Rated: Good 
Glad I died to nogir and not to eggbeard!
Spammed from noc back to scarred with dia only to hear I'm 10 seconds too late :P Hihi oh well...life sucks, therefor I am!

Nice kills!


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Shagrath 
 Good Durandir, Durcano, Equinoxe, Gray, Grunge, Gruumsh, Morbet, Zomb 
 Average Fingeror 
 Poor  
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back