Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Exping up a Bn (Ivanushka)comments   back
(3 ratings and 2392 hits. Posted 2002/11/04)
### Just finished some xp in moria and decide to go Ooc 
### When I see tracks of a puny elf !

The Great Gates
Exits: (west), down.
It suddenly starts to snow.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>lead
A pack horse (my) stops following you.
A pack horse (my) starts following you.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>search quick
You begin to search ...

tr
You didn't find anyone.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Lorhk narrates 'bah dynamit gotta be on triggers :P'

You see:
   - a track of a Man coming from the west (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *an Elf* leading down (done less than 5 hours ago).
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the west (done less than 5 hours ago).
   - a track of *an Elf* leading west (done less than 5 hours ago).
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from below (done less than 5 hours ago).
   - a track of a Man leading west (done less than 5 hours ago).
   - a track of a Man coming from below (done less than 5 hours ago).
   - a track of a Man leading down (done less than 7 hours ago).
   - two tracks of a pack horse leading west (done less than 11 hours ago).
   - two tracks of a pack horse leading down (done less than 11 hours ago).



You stop searching.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>search quick

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You begin to search ...

You didn't find anyone.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>tell azazello hehehe elf near e gates
Ok.

* C HP:Fine>ride
A pack horse (my) stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse (my)'s reins, and start riding him.

* CR HP:Fine>down
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

* CR HP:Fine>tr *elf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Anaconda narrates 'where is he?'

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading east
 (done less than 5 hours ago).

* CR HP:Fine>east
A Rocky Path
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading east
 (done less than 5 hours ago).

* CR HP:Fine>east
A Path by a Standing Stone
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading south
 (done less than 5 hours ago).

* CR HP:Fine>south
The Trail out of the Valley
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The snow has stopped.

map rooms
You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* CR HP:Fine>
*-----*
#)~~#|
=))~ |
>>X) |
>>>) |
#>>>#|
*-----*

* CR HP:Fine>west
A Rocky Scramble
A large marmot is here, scurrying in between the rocks.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* CR HP:Fine>west
On the Slopes of a Rising Ridge
On the ground, there are three hard leather caps.
A small bow, made of a dark wood, lies here.
A shortbow has been left here.
You see two thin pairs of rigid leather boots on the ground.
A quiver lies on the ground.
A quiver lies on the ground.
*an Elf* is sleeping here.
Exits: east, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

* CR HP:Fine>cast normal 'fireball' 1.*elf*
You start to concentrate...

### wait wait he sleepin !

* CR HP:Fine>exa 1.*elf*
You see nothing special about him.
*an Elf* is in an excellent condition.
*an Elf* is using: 
<wielded>            a nasty orkish fang (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a gilded round shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a plain hood (brand new)
<worn on body>       a plain shirt (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (used)
<worn on arms>       a plain pair of sleeves (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a pair of soft leather gloves (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a plain pair of pants (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of soft leather boots (used)
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a snakeskin belt
<worn on belt>       a lantern; it is lit
<worn on belt>       a quiver
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a set of lock picks

* CR HP:Fine>cast normal 'fireball' 1.*elf*
You start to concentrate...

Snowball narrates 'BLA..'

Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *an Elf* in flames.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Hurt>cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
You start to concentrate...

cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
Lorhk narrates 'forkish'
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*an Elf* leaves east.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
Nobody here by that name.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill 1.*elf*
A Rocky Scramble
A large marmot is here, scurrying in between the rocks.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
They aren't here.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

### so i track

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
On a Path Beside a Spring
Exits: north, south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

### Here i spam to rent-spot, but he didnt go there so i come back


* CR HP:Fine Mana:Burning>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Ivanushka            - At the Edge of the Forest

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
Barren Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
Sandy Fields at the Forest's Edge
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
Sandy Fields at the Forest's Edge
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
Sandy Fields at the Forest's Edge
A lone hawk soars high above you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
Dry Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
Dry Plains
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
Dense Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You suddenly notice *an Elf*.
*an Elf* leaves east.		### Hello my friend !

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
Mixed Forest
A small mushroom grows nearby.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
kill 1.*elf*
Dense Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
tr *elf*
They aren't here.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Deep Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You suddenly notice *an Elf*.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


kill 1.*elf*
You stop searching.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You try to slash *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.
You feel less protected.
*an Elf* barely pierces your right foot and tickles it.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Fine>cast normal 'fireball' 1.*elf*
You start to concentrate...

cast normal 'fireball' 1.*elf*
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*an Elf* leaves south.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Burning>search quick
You begin to search ...

You didn't find anyone.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

south
tr *elf*
A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Light Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Azazello narrates 'failed when you asked :p'

A mass of vines has arrived from the east.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
Dark Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
Dark Forest
Exits: east, west.

Mumin narrates 'scorpio has sting?'

Hmm... you have lost the track.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>search quick
You begin to search ...


* CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
Dark Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>search quick
You begin to search ...

Cele narrates 'no'

west
You didn't find anyone.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Dark Forest
Exits: east, west.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>dism
You stop riding a pack horse (two).

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>aba
A pack horse (my) stops following you.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
cast normal 'earthquake'
Dark Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
The earth trembles and shivers.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>tr *elf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

search quick
You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You begin to search ...

### This continues until ...

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Healthy>exa 1.*elf*
You see nothing special about him.
*an Elf* is in an excellent condition.
*an Elf* is using: 
<wielded>            a nasty orkish fang (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a gilded round shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a plain hood (brand new)
<worn on body>       a plain shirt (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (used)
<worn on arms>       a plain pair of sleeves (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a pair of soft leather gloves (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a plain pair of pants (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of soft leather boots (used)
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a snakeskin belt
<worn on belt>       a lantern; it is lit, but covered
<worn on belt>       a quiver
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a set of lock picks

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Healthy>con 1.*elf*
You would need some luck!

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Healthy>l
Dense Forest
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
*an Elf* is here, fighting YOU.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Healthy>
*an Elf* barely pierces your left foot and tickles it.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Healthy>
Nazalbeth narrates 'btw.'

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Healthy>
A brown fox leaves south.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Healthy>/ how are u ?
emote says : how are u ?
Ok.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Healthy>cast normal 'fireball' 1.*elf*

*an Elf* uncovers a lantern.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Healthy>
You start to concentrate...

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*an Elf* leaves south.

###### snip snip

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).
A grasshopper leaves north.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>south
Light Forest
Exits: north, east, south, [west].

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>west
The barndoor seems to be closed.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>lead
Lead what?

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>search quick
You begin to search ...

A nearby bird chirps anxiously.

l w
Suddenly, an ash arrow zooms by your left arm.


* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>A large building which looks like a barn lies to the west. The forest looks
thinner right in front of the barn where many trees have either fallen or
have been cut down in the radius of a few yards.
The barndoor is closed.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>south
Deep Forest
Exits: north, south, west.


You stop tracking your victim.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


You stop searching.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>north
open barndoor
west
Light Forest
An arrow made from a grey wood lies here.
Exits: north, east, south, [west].

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close barndoor
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>west
Inside the Barn
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (east).

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cast normal 'fireball' 1.*elf*
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Nobody here by that name.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>search quick
You begin to search ...

### dum dee dum somemore spam !

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>The barndoor seems to be closed.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open barndoor
west

Secret narrates 'before brush :P'

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close barndoor
Ok.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Inside the Barn
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (east).

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill 1.*elf*
cast normal 'fireball' 1.*elf*
Ok.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You try to slash *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.
*an Elf* barely pierces your right foot and tickles it.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Healthy>
You start to concentrate...

*an Elf* opens the barndoor.

Secret narrates 'from e'
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*an Elf* leaves east.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close barndoor
Ok.

### Here he shows will to fight !

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
Oops! You cannot go there riding!

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lead
You stop riding a pack horse (my).
A pack horse (my) starts following you.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
Inside the Barn
Exits: (east).
You suddenly notice *an Elf*.
Aha, you have found your victim!

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close barndoor

Nazalbeth narrates 'i didnt have horse :P'

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.
Fartly narrates 'ir can i kill?'

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill 1.*elf*
Your attempt to slash *an Elf* fails.
You feel less protected.
*an Elf* barely pierces your left foot and tickles it.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Healthy>close barndoor
close barndoor
It's already closed!

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Healthy>close barndoor
It's already closed!

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Healthy>
*an Elf* opens the barndoor.
Ok.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Healthy>close barndoor
It's already closed!

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Healthy>close barndoor

*an Elf* opens the barndoor.
*an Elf* lightly pierces your head and tickles it.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Healthy>Ok.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Healthy>close barndoor
It's already closed!

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Healthy>close barndoor

*an Elf* opens the barndoor.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Healthy>Ok.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Healthy>close barndoor
close barndoor
It's already closed!

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Healthy>It's already closed!

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Healthy>close barndoor

*an Elf* barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Healthy>close barndoor
It's already closed!

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Healthy>It's already closed!

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Healthy>close barndoor
It's already closed!

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Healthy>close barndoor
It's already closed!

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Healthy>close barndoor

*an Elf* barely pierces your right foot and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Healthy>It's already closed!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Healthy>close barndoor
It's already closed!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Healthy>close barndoor
cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
It's already closed!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Healthy>
You start to concentrate...

*an Elf* opens the barndoor.
*an Elf* pierces your left foot.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Healthy>close barndoor
close barndoor
*an Elf* closes the barndoor.
It's already closed!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Healthy>It's already closed!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Healthy>close barndoor
It's already closed!
Fartly narrates 'it dies\'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Healthy>
*an Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Healthy>cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
You start to concentrate...

cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
*an Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Healthy>
You start to concentrate...

*an Elf* pierces your body.
You feel a strong ache there!
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Healthy>
You start to concentrate...
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *an Elf* with full impact.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Fine>open barndoor

You slash *an Elf*'s left arm extremely hard.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Fine>Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* closes the barndoor.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Fine>open barndoor
Ok.
*an Elf* closes the barndoor.
*an Elf* lightly pierces your head and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Fine>open barndoor
Ok.
*an Elf* closes the barndoor.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Fine>open barndoor

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Fine>open barndoor
Ok.
*an Elf* closes the barndoor.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Fine>Ok.
*an Elf* closes the barndoor.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Fine>open barndoor
open barndoor
Ok.
*an Elf* closes the barndoor.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Fine>Ok.
*an Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Fine>open barndoor

*an Elf* closes the barndoor.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Fine>Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Fine>open barndoor
It's already open!
*an Elf* closes the barndoor.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Fine>open barndoor
Ok.
*an Elf* closes the barndoor.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Fine>open barndoor
Ok.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* closes the barndoor.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Fine>cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Fine>cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
You start to concentrate...

cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*an Elf* lightly pierces your body and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*an Elf* lightly pierces your body and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Fine>open barndoor
open barndoor
open barndoor
You start to concentrate...

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

Waught narrates 'what dies?'
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *an Elf* with full impact.
*an Elf* lightly pierces your left foot and tickles it.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Hurt>open barndoor
You start to concentrate...

open barndoor
open barndoor
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

open barndoor
*an Elf* barely pierces your right arm and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Hurt>open barndoor
You start to concentrate...
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

open barndoor
open barndoor
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

open barndoor
*an Elf* barely pierces your left arm and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Hurt>open barndoor
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* closes the barndoor.
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
Light Forest
An arrow made from a grey wood lies here.
Exits: north, east, south, (west).

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>open barndoor
The barndoor closes quietly.
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>It's already open!
The barndoor closes quietly.
Fartly narrates 'horse near tendrils'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>The barndoor closes quietly.
Deep Forest
Exits: north, south, west.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>south
Rolling Hills
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

### And here I go !

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>lead
open boulder
down
You stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close boulder
Ok.
A grasshopper leaves north.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Underground Cavern
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
An uruk of Dol Guldur is here commanding his soldiers.
Exits: north, (up).
A pack horse has arrived from above.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>stat
OB: 34%, DB: 38%, PB: 46%, Armour: 87%. Wimpy: 90. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 542,484 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 2. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the body.
- noquit
- panic
- shield
- a light wound at the left foot.


* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
79/154 hits, 31/129 mana, and 70/109 moves.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 34%, DB: -12%, PB: 46%, Armour: 93%. Wimpy: 90. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 542,484 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 2. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- armour
- novoid
- a light wound at the body.
- noquit
- panic
- shield
- a light wound at the left foot.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>exa backpack
backpack (used) : 
a pair of snowshoes (brand new)
a warm blanket (used)
a thick pair of soft leather boots (worn out)
a brown pair of pants (used)
a green hood (used)
a plain shirt (brand new)
a large sack

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>i
You are carrying:
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
The boulder is opened from the other side.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You see *an Elf* scouting from above!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close boulder
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>wake
stand
You are already awake...

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You stop resting, and stand up.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close boulder
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>north
Storage Pit
A water barrel has been left here.
The remainders of a disgusting elf-stew cover the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>south
Underground Cavern
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
An uruk of Dol Guldur is here commanding his soldiers.
Exits: north, [up].
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Saving Ivanushka.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
The boulder is opened from the other side.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>search quick
*an Elf* has arrived from above.
You begin to search ...

*an Elf* leaves north.


* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close boulder
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>north
Storage Pit
A water barrel has been left here.
The remainders of a disgusting elf-stew cover the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: south.
You suddenly notice *an Elf*.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>south
Underground Cavern
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
An uruk of Dol Guldur is here commanding his soldiers.
Exits: north, [up].
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close boulder
It's already closed!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>search quick
You begin to search ...

You didn't find anyone.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>north
Storage Pit
A water barrel has been left here.
The remainders of a disgusting elf-stew cover the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>south
Underground Cavern
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
An uruk of Dol Guldur is here commanding his soldiers.
Exits: north, [up].
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Azazello narrates 'horn moors'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>north
Storage Pit
A water barrel has been left here.
The remainders of a disgusting elf-stew cover the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>south
Underground Cavern
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
An uruk of Dol Guldur is here commanding his soldiers.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [up].
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Kahvatu narrates 'fucking amateurs'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>search quick
You begin to search ...

north
You didn't find anyone.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cast quick 'fireball' 1.*elf*
Storage Pit
A water barrel has been left here.
The remainders of a disgusting elf-stew cover the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*an Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.
You are too afraid.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>south

south
*an Elf* barely shoots your right arm and tickles it.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Underground Cavern
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
An uruk of Dol Guldur is here commanding his soldiers.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [up].

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>flee

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>change wimpy 50
Wimpy set to: 50

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>search quick
You begin to search ...

You have revealed *an Elf*!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>north
Storage Pit
A water barrel has been left here.
The remainders of a disgusting elf-stew cover the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>south

*an Elf* has arrived from the south.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Underground Cavern
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
An uruk of Dol Guldur is here commanding his soldiers.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [up].
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>north
Storage Pit
A water barrel has been left here.
The remainders of a disgusting elf-stew cover the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>south
Underground Cavern
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
An uruk of Dol Guldur is here commanding his soldiers.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [up].
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>search quick
You begin to search ...

Someone opens the boulder.
You suddenly notice *an Elf*.

*an Elf* leaves up.
You didn't find anyone.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
kill 1.*elf*

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close boulder
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>search quick
You begin to search ...

You didn't find anyone.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
The boulder is opened from the other side.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>north
Storage Pit
A water barrel has been left here.
The remainders of a disgusting elf-stew cover the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>south
close boulder
Underground Cavern
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
An uruk of Dol Guldur is here commanding his soldiers.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, (up).
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*an Elf* leaves north.
Ok.

### This goes on until i see that i pretty sure wont kill him here 
### with these mana, hps.
###	So !

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>south
Underground Cavern
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
An uruk of Dol Guldur is here commanding his soldiers.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [up].
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close boulder
It's already closed!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>open boulder
up
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close boulder
Rolling Hills
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: north, east, south, west, (down).
A pack horse has arrived from below.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cast normal 'block door' boulder 
You start to concentrate...

The exit down seems to blur for a while.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>search quick
You begin to search ...

You didn't find anyone.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>l
Rolling Hills
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>rest
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
77/154 hits, 17/129 mana, and 34/109 moves.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>stat
OB: 34%, DB: -12%, PB: 46%, Armour: 93%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 542,484 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 2. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- armour
- a light wound at the body.
- noquit
- panic
- shield

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>dri skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cam
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wake
stand
You are already awake...

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You stop resting, and stand up.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cam
Ok, you make your camp here.

rest
*an Elf* yells from below 'LAUGH'

Glublak narrates 'this is great'

A warm fire lights the place.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
79/154 hits, 25/129 mana, and 42/109 moves.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>stat
OB: 34%, DB: -12%, PB: 46%, Armour: 93%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 542,484 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 2. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- armour
- a light wound at the body.
- noquit
- panic
- shield

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from below.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Glublak narrates 'i need a pair of siccors'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>ye hmm - if i call backup it will be 100k
Ok.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>westr
cha lang westron
Very well, you now speak Westron.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Glublak narrates 'and when i get the hold of a package'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
A brown fox has arrived from the north.
A brown fox stares at the light...
A brown fox panics, and attempts to flee.
A brown fox leaves north.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>ye but i will feel shitty
Ok.
A brown fox leaves north.

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Glublak narrates 'the packaging is to hard to break'

* C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>ye so i just regen and we rematch
Ok.

### 	Dunno his opinuion bout it ! If he wants to refight again ..

### snip 

* C Mana:Burning>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a dark broadsword (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a large metal full shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (used)
<worn on body>       a thick metal breastplate (brand new)
<worn about body>    a green cloak (used)
<worn on arms>       a pair of plate vambraces (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of metal gauntlets (used)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (used)
<worn around neck>   a necklace of bones
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a belt of pearls and crystals
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a hunting knife (battered)
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a lantern; it is lit

* C Mana:Burning>sc
154/154 hits, 122/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

* C Mana:Burning>stat
st

The exit down blurs for a while.

### Are you ready to rumble ???!!!

* C Mana:Burning>OB: 36%, DB: -12%, PB: 47%, Armour: 93%. Wimpy: 90. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 542,484 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 2. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- stored spell fireball.
- stored spell fireball.
- novoid
- armour
- a light wound at the body.
- shield

* C Mana:Burning>lead
You stop resting, and stand up.

* C Mana:Burning>A pack horse (my) stops following you.
A pack horse (my) starts following you.

* C Mana:Burning>open boulder
down
close boulder
Ok.

* C Mana:Burning>
Underground Cavern
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur uruk is lying here.
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
An uruk of Dol Guldur is here commanding his soldiers.
Exits: north, (up).
A pack horse has arrived from above.

* C Mana:Burning>close boulder
Ok.

* C Mana:Burning>close boulder
It's already closed!

* C Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

* C Mana:Burning>close boulder
It's already closed!

* C Mana:Burning>close boulder
close boulder
close boulder
close boulder
search quick
It's already closed!

* C Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

* C Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

* C Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

* C Mana:Burning>
You begin to search ...

A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

You didn't find anyone.

* C Mana:Burning>cast normal 'block door' boulder 
You start to concentrate...

The exit up seems to blur for a while.

### Do or die! But i agree this one is a winner rather than a loss.
### Altho if no storeds and he spams shoot its deadly for me.
### Good for me that mobs repopped too. Without them it would have been
### much harder.

* C Mana:Hot>north
Storage Pit
A water barrel has been left here.
The remainders of a disgusting elf-stew cover the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

* C Mana:Hot>south
Underground Cavern
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur uruk is lying here.
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
An uruk of Dol Guldur is here commanding his soldiers.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [up].
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

* C Mana:Hot>
*an Elf* has arrived from the north.
A Dol Guldur uruk tries to slash *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.

* C Mana:Hot>
A Dol Guldur uruk says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Genlon!'

* C Mana:Hot>
A Dol Guldur orc tries to slash *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.

* C Mana:Hot>cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*

*an Elf* swiftly dodges a Dol Guldur orc's attempt to slash him.

* C Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*an Elf* leaves north.

* C Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

* C Mana:Hot>north
kill 1.*elf*
Storage Pit
A water barrel has been left here.
The remainders of a disgusting elf-stew cover the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

* C Mana:Hot>cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
*an Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

* C Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...

cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*an Elf* leaves south.

* C Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

* C Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

* C Mana:Hot>south
kill 1.*elf*
Underground Cavern
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur uruk is lying here.
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A Dol Guldur uruk is here, fighting *an Elf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*an Elf* is here, fighting a Dol Guldur uruk.
Exits: north, [up].
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

* C Mana:Hot>
You approach *an Elf*, trying to slash him.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* C Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt a Dol Guldur uruk:Healthy>cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
You start to concentrate...

cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
A Dol Guldur orc tries to slash *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*an Elf* leaves north.

* C Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

* C Mana:Hot>kill 1.*elf*
north
They aren't here.

* C Mana:Hot>cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
Storage Pit
A water barrel has been left here.
The remainders of a disgusting elf-stew cover the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
*an Elf* leaves south.

* C Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

* C Mana:Hot>cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
Nobody here by that name.

* C Mana:Hot>south
Underground Cavern
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur uruk is lying here.
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
An uruk of Dol Guldur is here commanding his soldiers.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [up].
You suddenly notice *an Elf*.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

* C Mana:Hot>kill 1.*elf*
*an Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.
*an Elf* lightly pierces your head and tickles it.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>
A Dol Guldur uruk tries to slash *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>kill 1.*elf*
You're already fighting!

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* barely pierces your right foot and tickles it.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>
A Dol Guldur orc says 'YOU! Genlon! You will die before your time.'
A Dol Guldur orc slashes *an Elf*'s right foot and tickles it.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves north.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
kill 1.*elf*
cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
Storage Pit
A water barrel has been left here.
The remainders of a disgusting elf-stew cover the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You approach *an Elf*, trying to slash him.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
You start to concentrate...

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*an Elf* leaves south.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
Nobody here by that name.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
kill 1.*elf*

*an Elf* has arrived from the south.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Underground Cavern
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur uruk is lying here.
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
An uruk of Dol Guldur is here commanding his soldiers.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [up].
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
kill 1.*elf*
Storage Pit
A water barrel has been left here.
The remainders of a disgusting elf-stew cover the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
*an Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...

cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*an Elf* leaves south.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
kill 1.*elf*
Underground Cavern
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur uruk is lying here.
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
An uruk of Dol Guldur is here commanding his soldiers.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [up].
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
They aren't here.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
kill 1.*elf*
Storage Pit
A water barrel has been left here.
The remainders of a disgusting elf-stew cover the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: south.
You suddenly notice *an Elf*.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
*an Elf* masterfully draws an orkish shortbow.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You approach *an Elf*, trying to slash him.
*an Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
You start to concentrate...

cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
*an Elf* barely shoots your body and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.
You start to concentrate...

cast normal 'fireball' 1.*elf*
*an Elf* lightly shoots your head and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.
You quickly recall your stored spell...

Pallari narrates 'moi!'
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *an Elf* in flames.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
You start to concentrate...

cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
*an Elf* barely shoots your left hand and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...
*an Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

cast normal 'fireball' 1.*elf*
*an Elf* barely shoots your body and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*an Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *an Elf* in flames.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Bad>
*an Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves south.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
Nobody here by that name.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>south
kill 1.*elf*

*an Elf* has arrived from the south.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Underground Cavern
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur uruk is lying here.
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
An uruk of Dol Guldur is here commanding his soldiers.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [up].
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>north
kill 1.*elf*
Storage Pit
A water barrel has been left here.
The remainders of a disgusting elf-stew cover the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves south.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill 1.*elf*
south
kill 1.*elf*
They aren't here.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Underground Cavern
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur uruk is lying here.
A Dol Guldur orc is here, fighting *an Elf*.
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
An uruk of Dol Guldur is here commanding his soldiers.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*an Elf* is lying here, incapacitated.
Exits: north, [up].
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
* C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill 1.*elf*

A Dol Guldur orc joins a Dol Guldur orc's fight.
A Dol Guldur orc slashes *an Elf*'s head extremely hard and shatters it.
*an Elf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill 1.*elf*
kill 1.*elf*
kill 1.*elf*

A Dol Guldur uruk joins a Dol Guldur orc's fight.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill 1.*elf*
You slash *an Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *an Elf*'s death cry.
*an Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill 1.*elf*
They aren't here.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>tro #
		*** TROPHY *** (Number Killed, Knowledge, Mobile)

   1,  1%,  #Genlon                   |   1,  0%,  #Khayl                    |
   1,  0%,  #Baghtru                  |   1,  0%,  #Zol                      |
   1,  0%,  #Integra                  |   1,  0%,  #Eder                     |
   1,  0%,  #Brbla                    |   1,  0%,  #Khelard                  |
   1,  0%,  #Uber                     |   1,  0%,  #Grimwold                 |
   1,  0%,  #Khazlag                  |   2,  0%,  #Heck                     |
   1,  0%,  #Vash                     |   1,  0%,  #Baraz                    |
   1,  0%,  #Eloin                    |   1,  0%,  #Hobur                    |
   1,  0%,  #Imaginos                 |                                      |

* C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>nar genlon rips !
Ok.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>whois genlon
Genlon looking for someone is an Elf.

### was 100k


2002/11/04 18:59, Ivanushka: 
Nothing special but still something to read!
Yeah and i die in the next log :P

2002/11/04 19:13, Razoor: 
Sneak woulda helped him...i think!

2002/11/04 21:19, Jim:   
why did the elf eat those 2 storeds?

2002/11/04 22:23, David: 
because he was spamming shoot? =P

2002/11/04 23:04, Aschit: 
If elf didn't overspam shoot (or fled out from storeds) you were toast.

2002/11/05 07:25, Jycherok: 
Some advice, if you see a sleeping elf...
cast thoroughly 'fireball' 1.*elf*

you get significantly improved damage in ratio to extra mana spent

elf woulda been at wounded on first spell

2002/11/05 13:44, Ivanushka: 
Yes good one but in this situation some 3 ticks passed sine 1st fireball and 2nd encounter at all :)

2002/11/06 11:56, Gray:Rated: Average 
Aschit: toast? Leader of these orcs hits rather well, esp ones with bow (i.e. with no defence). Now add legend bn's nukepower... I'd say elf was dead as soon as he entered... shrug, brave/stupid elf.

2002/11/06 13:29, Zmej:Rated: Average 
Bn wasnt a legend, btw.

2002/11/06 16:27, Gray:Rated: Average 
Well :P I remember him created while I was playing still - thought he legended since then (3 months are quite a lot of time). But who cares - ability to store 2 fballs tells that he's lev22+, which is rather ok for pk.

2002/11/10 09:05, Nagrim:    -Tempus- 
Nar nods sneak/hide q helps...


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb  
 Good  
 Average Gray, Zmej 
 Poor Swork 
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back