Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
ACK! (Axel wanted me to post log(because he loves my logs)) (Tahkr)comments   back
(4781 hits. Posted 2002/11/11)
//part 1:block door party!
//Nogir told me some Hobbit has party with old Druid and that they went us to join , i told Nogir there will be too many people on that party, but Nogir said NO
O! just hobbit and Druid , i was ofcourse right, i don't like huge techno parties! 

o HP:Fine>
Plains
You see two handfuls of clover on the ground.
Exits: north, west.

o HP:Fine>
Strange Path
Exits: north, east.

o HP:Fine>n
Strange Path
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
Exits: [north], south, west.

o HP:Fine>
The door is opened from the other side.

o HP:Fine>open door  
It's already open!

o HP:Fine>n
Old Druid's House
Nogir is standing here.
Zygr is standing here.
Mogrog is standing here.
Exits: (south), up.
Nogir closes the door.

* HP:Fine>close door  
It's already closed!

* HP:Fine>u
kill *Hobbit*
Library
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
An old wise druid is standing here. He looks very clever and savant (glowing).
A simple servant quietly walks around, performing his duties.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Beorel the Beorning Man* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Onar the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Romin the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Eirin the Rohir Woman* is standing here.
*a Woman* is standing here.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* is resting here (*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* is resting here (glowing).
*Gena the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Lóco the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Dynamit the Dwarf* is resting here (shrouded).
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Kalten the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: down.
The Druid yells 'Some Orcs are here at Labrari!'

* HP:Fine>
You cleave *Kalten the Stoor Hobbit*'s left foot very hard.

* HP:Fine *Kalten the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* HP:Fine *Kalten the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>flee
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* leaves down.
*a Man* leaves down.
*Beorel the Beorning Man* leaves down.
A trained horse leaves down.
*Onar the Dwarf* leaves down.
*Romin the Dwarf* leaves down.
*Eirin the Rohir Woman* leaves down.
*a Woman* leaves down.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* leaves down.
*Gena the Sindarin Elf* leaves down.
*Lóco the Silvan Elf* leaves down.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from below.
*Dynamit the Dwarf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
You flee head oveYou flee head over heels.
Old Druid's House
Nogir is standing here.
Zygr is standing here.
Mogrog is standing here.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
*Beorel the Beorning Man* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Onar the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Romin the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Eirin the Rohir Woman* is standing here.
*a Woman* is standing here.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*Gena the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Lóco *Lóco the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], up.

* HP:Fine>
Grungy has arrived from above.
*Onar the Dwarf* pounds your right leg extremely hard and tickles it.
*Dynamit the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

* HP:Fine *Onar the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Beorel the Beorning Man* begins some strange incantations...
*an Elf* has arrived from above.

* HP:Fine *Onar the Dwarf*:Healthy>
Zygr says 'bob?'

* HP:Fine *Onar the Dwarf*:Healthy>
Nogir opens the door.
Grungy leaves south.
*Romin the Dwarf* closes the door.

* HP:Fine *Onar the Dwarf*:Healthy>get rock pack
use rock door  
You get a twisted rock fragment from a leather backpack.
The door is opened from the other side.
*Dynamit the Dwarf* closes the door.

* HP:Fine *Onar the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Eirin the Rohir Woman* slashes your left foot hard and tickles it.
As you throw a twisted rock fragment at the door, there is an explosion.
The door is filled with a bright light.
*Beorel the Beorning Man* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'

* HP:Fine *Onar the Dwarf*:Healthy>
Nogir leaves south.
Svarg has arrived from above.

* HP:Fine *Onar the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You cleave *Onar the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* HP:Fine *Onar the Dwarf*:Fine>l s

*Nibble the Silvan Elf* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'

* HP:Fine *Onar the Dwarf*:Fine>A broken door.
*Gena the Sindarin Elf* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
*a Man* utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
*a Man* burns you.
The Druid has arrived from above.

* HP:Fine *Onar the Dwarf*:Fine>
Svarg leaves south.
Jabarkas has arrived from the south.

* HP:Fine *Onar the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'

* HP:Fine *Onar the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
Jabarkas leaves south.
*Kalten the Stoor Hobbit* has arrived from above.
You flee head over heels.
Library
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
A simple servant quietly walks around, performing his duties.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: down.

* HP:Fine>d
Old Druid's House
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*a Man* is standing here.
*Beorel the Beorning Man* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Onar the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Romin the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Eirin the Rohir Woman* is standing here.
*a Woman* is standing here.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*Gena the Sindarin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Lóco the Silvan Elf* is *Lóco the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Dynamit the Dwarf* is standing here (shrouded).
*an Elf* is standing here.
An old wise druid is standing here. He looks very clever and savant (glowing).
*Kalten the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: south, up.
*Beorel the Beorning Man* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The Druid yells 'An Urc is here it Old Druid's House!'

* HP:Fine>s
Strange Path
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
Nogir is standing here.
Svarg is standing here.
Grungy is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

o HP:Fine>yell rofl
Ok.

//block door party continued several more ticks untill they realized door was broken , but i was sleepy so i left pukes partying //and went sleep in golden 
//part 2: mistypes and awesome bad luck!

o W HP:Fine>l
The Small Beach
Jabarkas is sleeping here.
Dumdum is sleeping here.
Poukramm is sleeping here.
Nogir is standing here.
Mogrog is standing here.
Grungy is resting here.
Svarg is standing here.

o W HP:Fine>sc
463/472 hits and 121/160 moves.

o W HP:Fine>change wimp 300
eq
Mogrog says 'do elves??'
Wimpy set to: 300

o W HP:Fine>
You are using:
<wielded>            a mighty dwarven axe (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (tattered)
<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (brand new)
<worn on body>       a shining breastplate (used)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a pair of plate vambraces (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (used)
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (dented)
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a water skin

o W HP:Fine>stat
OB: 144%, DB: 30%, PB: 41%, Armour: 85%. Wimpy: 300. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 346,011 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 261. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- strength

o W HP:Fine>
Grungy says '2 groups this going to be a bad place to be when we start fleeing'

o W HP:Fine>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the north.

o W HP:Fine>
Grungy says 'they 13 for gods'

o W HP:Fine>rem cloak
wear 2.cloak

*Nibble the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the north.
*Romin the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Bagger the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Eirin the Rohir Woman* has arrived from the north.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.
*Gena the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the north.
*Lóco the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the north.

* W HP:Fine>
You stop using a russet cloak.

* W HP:Fine>
You wear a fine grey cloak about your body.

* W HP:Fine>
*Romin the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* W HP:Fine>
*Eirin the Rohir Woman* tries to slash Jabarkas, but he parries successfully.
*Bagger the Dwarf* tries to smite Jabarkas, but he parries successfully.
Nogir stabs *Romin the Dwarf*'s left arm hard.
*Romin the Dwarf* lightly slashes Nogir's left leg and tickles it.

* W HP:Fine>
Svarg stabs *Nibble the Silvan Elf*'s head very hard.
Grungy stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* W HP:Fine>
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Grungy leaves north.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* W HP:Fine>
*Eirin the Rohir Woman* intercepts Mogrog's blow.
Mogrog pounds *Eirin the Rohir Woman*'s right arm extremely hard.

* W HP:Fine>
Nogir panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine>
*Gena the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* leaves north.
*Romin the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
Jabarkas panics, and attempts to flee.
Jabarkas leaves north.

* W HP:Fine>n
Svarg panics, and attempts to flee.
Svarg leaves north.
The Underground River
*Beorel the Beorning Man* is standing here.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Jabarkas is standing here.
Svarg is standing here.
Exits: east, south.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* leaves south.

* W HP:Fine>
Jabarkas leaves east.

* W HP:Fine>
*Bagger the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

* W HP:Fine>kill *Elf*

Jabarkas has arrived from the east.
Mogrog has arrived from the south.
Nogir has arrived from the south.

* W HP:Fine>They aren't here.
Jabarkas leaves east.

* W HP:Fine>
*Bagger the Dwarf* approaches Svarg, trying to smite him.

* W HP:Fine>kill *Dwarf*

Nogir leaves south.

* W HP:Fine>
You cleave *Bagger the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

* W HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf*:Fine Svarg:Healthy>
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Romin the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Gena the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Gena the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* W HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf*:Fine Svarg:Healthy>
Jabarkas has arrived from the east.

* W HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf*:Fine Svarg:Healthy>
Jabarkas leaves east.
Svarg panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf*:Fine Svarg:Healthy>
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* uncovers a bejewelled oak staff.
*Beorel the Beorning Man* leaves east.

* W HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf*:Fine Svarg:Healthy>
Mogrog leaves south.

* W HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf*:Fine Svarg:Healthy>
*Gena the Sindarin Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Gena the Sindarin Elf* sprays Svarg with painfully bright, concentrated rays of light.
Svarg panics, and attempts to flee.
Svarg leaves east.

* W HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* leaves south.
*Romin the Dwarf* leaves south.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* leaves south.
*Gena the Sindarin Elf* leaves south.

* W HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Bagger the Dwarf* smites your body extremely hard and tickles it.
Dumdum has arrived from the south.

* W HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf*:Fine>l

*Beorel the Beorning Man* has arrived, borne along by the current.
Svarg has arrived, borne along by the current.

* W HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
The Underground River
*Bagger the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Dumdum is standing here.
*Beorel the Beorning Man* is standing here.
Svarg is standing here.
*Beorel the Beorning Man* leaves east.

* W HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Lóco the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Bagger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bagger the Dwarf* leaves east.

* W HP:Fine>
Dumdum leaves east.

* W HP:Fine>
*Bagger the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* W HP:Fine>
*Bagger the Dwarf* tries to smite Svarg, but he manages to keep him at bay.
Svarg stabs *Bagger the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.

* W HP:Fine>w
kill bagger
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Lóco the Silvan Elf* leaves east.

* W HP:Fine>Mogrog has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
You're already fighting!
You cleave *a Dwarf*'s right arm very hard and tickle it.

* W HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Svarg leaves east.

* W HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>kill bagger
You're already fighting!

* W HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*Bagger the Dwarf* leaves east.

* W HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
*a Dwarf* smites your right foot extremely hard and tickles it.

* W HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Mogrog pounds *a Dwarf*'s head extremely hard and tickles it.

* W HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: east, west.

o W HP:Fine>narr bagger
Ok.

o W HP:Fine>narr do him
w
Ok.

o W HP:Fine>kill bagger
The Underground River
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Mogrog.
Mogrog is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Exits: east, south.

* W HP:Fine>They aren't here.

* W HP:Fine>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the south.

* W HP:Fine>kill *Dwarf*

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south.

o W HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o W HP:Fine>
Poukramm has arrived from the south.

o W HP:Fine>
Poukramm panics, and attempts to flee.
Poukramm leaves east.

o W HP:Fine>kill *Dwarf*
They aren't here.

o W HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
Poukramm has arrived, borne along by the current.

* W HP:Fine>
Mogrog leaves east.
Poukramm leaves east.

* W HP:Fine>kill *Dwarf*
You swiftly dodge *a Dwarf*'s attempt to smite you.
You're already fighting!
You cleave *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

* W HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>l
The Underground River
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.

* W HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>bash        //bad idea!

Nogir has arrived from the south.

* W HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>l
*Romin the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

st
*Romin the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Eirin the Rohir Woman* has arrived from the south.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Gena the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the south.
Nogir leaves south.

*Lóco the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Romin the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

flee
Nogir has arrived from the south.

* W HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
Nogir approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to stab him.
*a Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

* W HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Svarg has arrived from the east.

* W HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*Bagger the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
Nogir stabs *a Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard.

* W HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*Romin the Dwarf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Romin the Dwarf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.
*Romin the Dwarf* barely slashes your left arm and tickles it.

* W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*Bagger the Dwarf* smites your right hand very hard and tickles it.
Nogir panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* leaves south.

* W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*Romin the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*a Dwarf* smites your right leg extremely hard.

* W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Nogir panics, and attempts to flee.
Nogir leaves south.

* W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

* W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Nogir has arrived from the south.
You try to flee, but cannot!

* W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

* W HP:Hurt *Romin the Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived, borne along by the current.

* W HP:Hurt *Romin the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.
You try to flee, but cannot!
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* barely slashes your left arm and tickles it.

* W HP:Hurt *Romin the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* W HP:Hurt *Romin the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* leaves east.
*Eirin the Rohir Woman* leaves east.
*Gena the Sindarin Elf* leaves east.
*Lóco the Silvan Elf* leaves east.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the east.
*Romin the Dwarf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Romin the Dwarf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.

Your head stops stinging.
You flee head over heels.
Subterranean Torrent
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Eirin the Rohir Woman* is standing here.
*Gena the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Lóco the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

* W HP:Wounded>
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* leaves west.
*Eirin the Rohir Woman* leaves west.
*Gena the Sindarin Elf* leaves west.
*Lóco the Silvan Elf* leaves west.
Subterranean Torrent

o W HP:Wounded>flee
You are already standing.

o W HP:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
The Underground River
*Romin the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting Nogir (glowing).
Svarg is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*Bagger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Nogir is here, fighting *Eladamri the Noldorin Elf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Svarg.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Eirin the Rohir Woman* is here, fighting Svarg.
*Gena the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Lóco the Silvan Elf* is standing here.*Lóco the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* W HP:Wounded>e
*Gena the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Bagger the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.

* W HP:Wounded *Bagger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
* W HP:Wounded *Bagger the Dwarf*:Hurt>n
You are already attempting to flee!
You flee head over heels.
Subterranean Torrent
Mogrog is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
Svarg has arrived from the west.

o W HP:Wounded>flee
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: north, west.

o W HP:Wounded>
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: east, south, west.

o W HP:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
Subterranean Torrent
*Bagger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

* W HP:Wounded>
*Bagger the Dwarf* smites your right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!

* W HP:Wounded *Bagger the Dwarf*:Hurt>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Subterranean Torrent
Mogrog is here, fighting *Romin the Dwarf*.
*Romin the Dwarf* is here, fighting Mogrog.
Exits: east, west.

* W HP:Wounded>w
The Underground River
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* is sitting here (glowing).
Nogir is here, fighting *Eladamri the Noldorin Elf*.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Eirin the Rohir Woman* is here, fighting Nogir.
*Gena the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Lóco the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

* W HP:Wounded>
*Gena the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* W HP:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
*Eirin the Rohir Woman* lightly slashes Nogir's right foot and tickles it.

* W HP:Wounded>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Nogir panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Wounded>flee
e
You flee head over heels.
Subterranean Torrent
Mogrog is here, fighting *Romin the Dwarf*.
*Romin the Dwarf* is here, fighting Mogrog.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Mogrog.
*Bagger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

* W HP:Wounded>Zygr narrates 'revange :)'
Subterranean Torrent
Svarg is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

o W HP:Wounded>
*Bagger the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* W HP:Wounded>n
*Bagger the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
Svarg stabs *Bagger the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You cleave *Bagger the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* W HP:Wounded *Bagger the Dwarf*:Hurt>n

You flee head over heels.
Subterranean Torrent
Mogrog is here, fighting *Romin the Dwarf*.
*Romin the Dwarf* is here, fighting Mogrog.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Mogrog.
Nogir is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
Mogrog panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W HP:Wounded>w
The Underground River
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*Eirin the Rohir Woman* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

* W HP:Wounded>n

Nogir has arrived from the east.

* W HP:Wounded>
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Gena the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Lóco the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Nogir leaves east.

* W HP:Wounded>e
*Eirin the Rohir Woman* lightly slashes your head and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W HP:Wounded *Eirin the Rohir Woman*:Fine>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Subterranean Torrent
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

* W HP:Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
Subterranean Torrent
Svarg is here, fighting *Romin the Dwarf*.
*Romin the Dwarf* is here, fighting Svarg.
*Bagger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Nogir is standing here.
Exits: north, west.
*Bagger the Dwarf* leaves north.

* W HP:Wounded>
Nogir leaves north.

* W HP:Wounded>mec
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
wield sword
You stop using a mighty dwarven axe.
You confidently wield an engraved broadsword, looking very evil-minded.

* W HP:Wounded>change mood wimpy
Ok.

* W HP:Wounded>n
n
Subterranean Torrent
Mogrog is standing here.
*Bagger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Nogir is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.
Nogir leaves west.

* W HP:Wounded>
*Bagger the Dwarf* leaves south.
Alas, you cannot go that way...
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the south.

o W HP:Wounded>w
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: east, west.
Nogir has arrived, borne along by the current.
Mogrog has arrived, borne along by the current.
You are borne along by a strong current.
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: east, south, west.

o W HP:Wounded>w
n
Subterranean Torrent
Nogir is standing here.
Mogrog is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

o W HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Wounded>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Jabarkas narrates 'get out'

o W HP:Wounded>n
Nogir narrates 'out'
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Wounded>e

Nogir leaves west.

o W HP:Wounded>
Subterranean Torrent
*Bagger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

* W HP:Wounded>n
n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W HP:Wounded>e
n
Subterranean Beach
Exits: west.
The ground is frozen solid.

o W HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Wounded>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Wounded>w
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: east, south, west.

o W HP:Wounded>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Wounded>w
w
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: east, west.

o W HP:Wounded>n
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: north, east.

o W HP:Wounded>n
The Large Subterranean Lake
Svarg is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

o W HP:Wounded>n
Subterranean River
*Bagger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
*Bagger the Dwarf* smites your left foot very hard.
You barely slash *Bagger the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickle it.

* W HP:Wounded *Bagger the Dwarf*:Hurt>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W HP:Wounded *Bagger the Dwarf*:Hurt>n
Svarg leaves north.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
The Large Subterranean Lake
Exits: north, south.

o W HP:Wounded>flee
Subterranean River
*Bagger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
*Bagger the Dwarf* leaves north.

o W HP:Wounded>n
You flee head over heels.
Subterranean River
Svarg is standing here.
*Bagger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

* W HP:Wounded>n
Underground Beach
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: east, south.
The ground is frozen solid.

o W HP:Wounded>e
Small Cavern
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

* W HP:Wounded>e
Narrow Tunnel
*Conh the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

* W HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W HP:Wounded>n
u
Small Cavern
Exits: south, *up*.

o W HP:Wounded>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
The Small Hill				//muhahaha , i'm out!
*Kao the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Woman* is standing here.
Exits: *east*, *south*, down.

* W HP:Wounded>
*Dynamit the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Beorel the Beorning Man* has arrived from the south riding a trained horse.

* W HP:Wounded>e
*a Woman* tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Dynamit the Dwarf* leaves down.

* W HP:Wounded *a Woman*:Fine>e
e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You lightly slash *a Woman*'s body and tickle it.

* W HP:Wounded *a Woman*:Fine>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* W HP:Wounded *a Woman*:Fine>flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Dynamit the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

* W HP:Wounded *a Woman*:Fine>
You are already attempting to flee!
Svarg leaves east.

* W HP:Wounded *a Woman*:Fine>u

*Kao the Dwarf* leaves east.

* W HP:Wounded *a Woman*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Small Cavern			//doh i'm back
*a Man* is standing here.
*Conh the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Bagger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, *up*.

* W HP:Wounded>e

*a Man* leaves up.
*Bagger the Dwarf* leaves up.

* W HP:Wounded>e
*Conh the Noldorin Elf* leaves up.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Wounded>
*Bagger the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

* W HP:Wounded>yu

*Bagger the Dwarf* tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.

* W HP:Wounded *Bagger the Dwarf*:Hurt>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W HP:Wounded *Bagger the Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
n
You are already attempting to flee!

* W HP:Wounded *Bagger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Dynamit the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south, west.
You suddenly notice *an Elf*.

* W HP:Wounded>u

*Bagger the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

* W HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Bagger the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
You lightly slash *Bagger the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickle it.

* W HP:Wounded *Bagger the Dwarf*:Wounded>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Small Cavern
Exits: north, east, west.

o W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>flee
You flee head over heels.
Underground Beach
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: east, south.

o W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>e
e
Small Cavern
*Bagger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Narrow Tunnel
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Dynamit the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Dynamit the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Dynamit the Dwarf*:Fine>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Small Cavern
*Bagger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Bagger the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Bagger the Dwarf*:Wounded>flee
You will attempt to flee!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Bagger the Dwarf*:Wounded>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Bagger the Dwarf*:Wounded>flee
You are already attempting to flee!
You lightly slash *Bagger the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Bagger the Dwarf*:Wounded>get draught pack
quaff draught
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.
You flee head over heels.
The Golden Cave
A brown bear is sleeping here.
A brown bear is sleeping here.
Exits: south.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>n
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

* W HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W HP:Wounded>
*Bagger the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

* W HP:Wounded>s
e
Small Cavern
Exits: north, east, west.

o W HP:Wounded>n
Narrow Tunnel
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Dynamit the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.
*Dynamit the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
*Conh the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.

* W HP:Wounded *Dynamit the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W HP:Wounded *Dynamit the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

o W HP:Wounded>u
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
Alcove Above the Underground Lake
An old piece of paper lies on the ground.
Exits: east.

o W HP:Wounded>n
n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Wounded>u
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Wounded>e
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

o W HP:Wounded>n
n
Narrow Tunnel
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Conh the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Dynamit the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

* W HP:Wounded>
*Dynamit the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You lightly slash *Dynamit the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickle it.

* W HP:Wounded *Dynamit the Dwarf*:Hurt>u
*Conh the Noldorin Elf* barely slashes your body and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Small Cavern
Exits: north, east, west.

o W HP:Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
Underground Beach
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Eirin the Rohir Woman* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Gena the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Lóco the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Romin the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: east, south.

* W HP:Wounded>e
Small Cavern
Exits: north, east, west.

o W HP:Wounded>n
The Golden Cave
A brown bear is sleeping here.
A brown bear is sleeping here.
Exits: south.

* W HP:Wounded>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W HP:Wounded>s
Small Cavern
*Romin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
*Romin the Dwarf* leaves east.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

* W HP:Wounded>er
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o W HP:Wounded>
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Eirin the Rohir Woman* has arrived from the west.
*Gena the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Lóco the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the west.

* W HP:Wounded>
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* leaves east.
*Eirin the Rohir Woman* leaves east.
*Gena the Sindarin Elf* leaves east.
*Lóco the Silvan Elf* leaves east.

o W HP:Wounded>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Wounded>n
The Golden Cave
A brown bear is sleeping here.
A brown bear is sleeping here.
Exits: south.

* W HP:Wounded>s
Small Cavern
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Eirin the Rohir Woman* is standing here.
*Gena the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Lóco the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

* W HP:Wounded>e

*Gena the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* W HP:Wounded>
Narrow Tunnel
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Conh the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Dynamit the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

* W HP:Wounded>n
Small Cavern
*a Man* is standing here.
*Romin the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Bagger the Dwarf* is standing here searching for something.
Exits: south, *up*.
*Romin the Dwarf* leaves south.
*Bagger the Dwarf* leaves south.

* W HP:Wounded>
*a Man* leaves south.

* W HP:Wounded>
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from above.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

* W HP:Wounded *Eladamri the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>u
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Dynamit the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Romin the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Bagger the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Eirin the Rohir Woman* has arrived from the south.
*Gena the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Lóco the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.

* W HP:Wounded *Eladamri the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>e

*Dynamit the Dwarf* pounds your head very hard.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W HP:Bad *Eladamri the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>flee
*Lóco the Silvan Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* leaves up.
*Romin the Dwarf* leaves up.
*Bagger the Dwarf* leaves up.
*Eirin the Rohir Woman* leaves up.
*Gena the Sindarin Elf* leaves up.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from above.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W HP:Bad *Eladamri the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You are already attempting to flee!

* W HP:Bad *Eladamri the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W HP:Bad *Eladamri the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* has arrived from above.
*Romin the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
*Bagger the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
*Eirin the Rohir Woman* has arrived from above.
*Gena the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from above.
*Eirin the Rohir Woman* strongly slashes your right foot.
You flee head over heels.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
The Small Hill          //out again!
*Beorel the Beorning Man* is here, riding a trained horse.
*Kao the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Woman* is stand*a Woman* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
*a Woman* is standing here.
Exits: *east*, *south*, down.

* W HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*Dynamit the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

* W HP:Bad Move:Tired>get blackscroll pouch
recite blackscroll

*Dynamit the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
*a Woman* butts in: anybody bob?

* W HP:Bad Move:Tired *Dynamit the Dwarf*:Fine>
You get a black scroll from a sable pouch.
*Annisa the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.

* W HP:Bad Move:Tired *Dynamit the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
*a Woman* leaves down.
*Conh the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from below.
You recite a black scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.
The duration of the strength spell has been improved.
Your energy is drained!
You drain Tahkr of some of his energy.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* has arrived from below.
*Romin the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
*Bagger the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
*Eirin the Rohir Woman* has arrived from below.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* has arriv*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from below.
*Gena the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from below.
*Lóco the Silvan Elf* has arrived from below.
You flee head over heels.
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Small Cavern		//back again
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Woman* is standing here.
Exits: south, *up*.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You flee head over heels.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
The Small Hill		/out again!
*Beorel the Beorning Man* is here, riding a trained horse.
*Kao the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Woman* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
*Dynamit the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Annisa the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*Conh the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Romin the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Bagger the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Ei*Eirin the Rohir Woman* is standing here.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*Gena the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Lóco the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: *east*, *south*, down.
*Bagger the Dwarf* smites your left leg extremely hard.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Bagger the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Eirin the Rohir Woman* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Bagger the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You swiftly dodge *Lóco the Silvan Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.
*Dynamit the Dwarf* leaves down.
*Conh the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* leaves east.
*Romin the Dwarf* leaves east.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.
*Gena the Sindarin Elf* leaves east.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the east.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Bagger the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Woman* has arrived from below.
You barely slash *Bagger the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickle it.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Bagger the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Romin the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Gena the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Dynamit the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Bagger the Dwarf*:Wounded>qrv
*Dynamit the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Bagger the Dwarf*:Wounded>flee
You are already attempting to flee!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Bagger the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Conh the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Dynamit the Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Bagger the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Lóco the Silvan Elf* lightly pierces your right foot and tickles it.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Bagger the Dwarf*:Wounded>flee
*an Elf* has arrived from below.
You are already attempting to flee!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Bagger the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
Open Field		//cool really outside now, noone can catch me now!
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
*Bagger the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the west.
*a Man* has arrived from the west.
*Romin the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Eirin the Rohir Woman* has arrived from the west.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Gena the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Lóco the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the west.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
*Bagger the Dwarf* smites your body extremely hard and shatters it.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* slashes your left foot hard.
*Dynamit the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Beorel the Beorning Man* has arrived from the west riding a trained horse.

* W HP:Bad Move:Weak *Bagger the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Romin the Dwarf* leaves east.
You flee head over heels.
The Small Hill		//erm
*Kao the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Woman* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
*Annisa the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*Conh the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: *east*, *south*, down.

* W HP:Bad Move:Weak>get vellum pack
recite vellum
flee
You get a vellum scroll from a leather backpack.
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the east.

* W HP:Bad Move:Weak>
*Bagger the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*a Hobbit* barely pierces your body and tickles it.
*Annisa the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You recite a vellum scroll which dissolves.
You want to be protected from WHAT? Look at yourself...
The light of Aman refuses to shine upon you.
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

* W HP:Bad *a Hobbit*:Healthy>e
*Bagger the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
You flee head over heels.
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Small Cavern		//ack!
Exits: south, *up*.

o W HP:Bad>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Bad>Alas, you cannot go that way...
You hear some apparently close noise coming from above.

o W HP:Bad>u

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A pony has arrived from the south.

* W HP:Bad>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
The Small Hill			//muhaha!!
*Kao the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Woman* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
*Annisa the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*Conh the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: *east*, *south*, down.
*Bagger the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the east.
*a Man* has arrived from the east.
*Romin the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Eirin*Eirin the Rohir Woman* has arrived from the east.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Gena the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Lóco the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the east.

* W HP:Bad>flee
*Annisa the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*a Woman* strongly smites your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
You will attempt to flee!

* W HP:Bad *a Woman*:Fine>e

*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Bagger the Dwarf* leaves down.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* W HP:Bad *a Woman*:Fine>e
*a Hobbit* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
*Kao the Dwarf* cleaves your left hand extremely hard and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
*Beorel the Beorning Man* has arrived from the east riding a trained horse.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Dwarf* has arrived from below.
A pony has arrived from below.

* W HP:Bad *a Woman*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W HP:Bad *a Woman*:Fine>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W HP:Bad *a Woman*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Small Cavern			//nooo!
*Bagger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, *up*.

* W HP:Bad>
*Annisa the Half-Elf* has arrived from above.

* W HP:Bad>flee
*Annisa the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
Narrow Tunnel			//ok i give up!
Exits: north, south, west.

o W HP:Bad>e
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the north.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Bad>w
w
Small Cavern
Exits: north, east, west.

o W HP:Bad>
Underground Beach
Exits: east, south.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the east.

o W HP:Bad>s
Subterranean River
Exits: north, south.

o W HP:Bad>s
Subterranean River
Exits: north, south.

o W HP:Bad>sc
61/472 hits and 116/160 moves.

o W HP:Bad>s
The Large Subterranean Lake
Exits: north, south.

o W HP:Bad>s
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: north, east.

o W HP:Bad>
Grungy tells you 'me necro door'

o W HP:Bad>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            an engraved broadsword (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (tattered)
<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (brand new)
<worn on body>       a shining breastplate (used)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a pair of plate vambraces (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod bo<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (used)
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (dented)
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a water skin

o W HP:Bad>e
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: east, west.

o W HP:Bad>e
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: east, south, west.

o W HP:Bad>sc
62/472 hits and 112/160 moves.

o W HP:Bad>sear quic
l
You begin to search ...
You are borne along by a strong current.
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: north, west.

s

o W HP:Bad>
Subterranean Torrent

o W HP:Bad>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Bad>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Bad>w
w
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: east, west.

o W HP:Bad>
The Underground River
Exits: east, south.

o W HP:Bad>s
e
e
e
The Small Beach
Exits: north.
The ground is frozen solid.

o W HP:Bad>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Bad>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Bad>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Bad>hide quick
You attempt to hide yourself.

Ok.

o W HP:Bad>sc
64/472 hits and 110/160 moves.

o W HP:Bad>sc
65/472 hits and 112/160 moves.

o W HP:Bad>
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.

* W HP:Bad>sc
67/472 hits and 115/160 moves.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W HP:Bad *Eladamri the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W HP:Bad *Eladamri the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* W HP:Bad *Eladamri the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>flee
You are already attempting to flee!

* W HP:Bad *Eladamri the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* W HP:Bad *Eladamri the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur' 	//*lol*
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

//hahaha , now i'll flee on awful, i always flee on awful!

* W HP:Awful *Eladamri the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
The Underground River
Exits: east, south.

o W HP:Awful>e

*Bagger the Dwarf* has arrived, borne along by the current.

* W HP:Awful>e
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: east, west.

o W HP:Awful>
Subterranean Torrent
*Romin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

* W HP:Awful>n
n
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: east, south, west.
Saving Tahkr.

o W HP:Awful>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Awful>w
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: east, west.

o W HP:Awful>w
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: north, east.

o W HP:Awful>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Awful>n
n
The Large Subterranean Lake
Exits: north, south.

o W HP:Awful>n
Subterranean River
Exits: north, south.

o W HP:Awful>n
Subterranean River
Exits: north, south.

o W HP:Awful>
Underground Beach
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
*Eirin the Rohir Woman* is standing here.
*Gena the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Lóco the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Annisa the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*Beorel the Beorning Man* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Conh the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*a Woman* is standing here.
*Kao the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Dynamit the Dwarf* is *Dynamit the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.
The ground is frozen solid.

* W HP:Awful>
*Dynamit the Dwarf* carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...
*Conh the Noldorin Elf* is now a group member.
You swiftly dodge *Eirin the Rohir Woman*'s attempt to slash you.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W HP:Awful *Eirin the Rohir Woman*:Fine>e

*Beorel the Beorning Man* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W HP:Awful *Eirin the Rohir Woman*:Fine>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* W HP:Awful *Eirin the Rohir Woman*:Fine>flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W HP:Awful *Eirin the Rohir Woman*:Fine>
*Dynamit the Dwarf* leaves east.
You are already attempting to flee!
*Lóco the Silvan Elf* barely pierces your body and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W HP:Awful *Eirin the Rohir Woman*:Fine>e
e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Subterranean River
Exits: north, south.

o W HP:Awful>Alas, you cannot go that way...
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the north.

o W HP:Awful>e

*Bagger the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

* W HP:Awful>
*Bagger the Dwarf* leaves north.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the north.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W HP:Awful>n

*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.
*Beorel the Beorning Man* has arrived from the north.

* W HP:Awful>e
Underground Beach
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Annisa the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Conh the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Kao the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Bagger the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: east, south.
The ground is frozen solid.
*Bagger the Dwarf* leaves east.
*an Elf* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W HP:Awful *an Elf*:Fine>
You swiftly dodge *Eladamri the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to slash you.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the east.
*Dynamit the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W HP:Awful *an Elf*:Fine>e

*a Woman* has arrived from the east.

* W HP:Awful *an Elf*:Fine>flee
*Conh the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Subterranean River
*Beorel the Beorning Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

* W HP:Awful>e
You flee head over heels.
Subterranean River
Exits: north, south.

o W HP:Awful>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Awful>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the north.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Awful>n
Subterranean River
Exits: north, south.

o W HP:Awful>n
e
Underground Beach
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Annisa the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Kao the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*Dynamit the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Beorel the Beorning Man* is standing here.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*a Woman* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
*Eirin the Rohir Woman* is standing here.
*Gena the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Lóco the S*Lóco the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Bagger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.
The ground is frozen solid.

* W HP:Awful>e
*Beorel the Beorning Man* leaves south.
Small Cavern
*Conh the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*a Woman* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
*Conh the Noldorin Elf* fails to slash you.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W HP:Awful *Conh the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W HP:Awful *Conh the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the west.
*a Woman* has arrived from the west.
*a Man* has arrived from the west.
*Eirin the Rohir Woman* has arrived from the west.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Gena the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Lóco the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the west.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Underground Beach
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Annisa the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A sturdy tA sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Kao the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Dynamit the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Bagger the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Romin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

* W HP:Awful>flee
*Bagger the Dwarf* leaves east.
You flee head over heels.
Subterranean River
*Beorel the Beorning Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

* W HP:Awful>e

*Beorel the Beorning Man* leaves north.

o W HP:Awful>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the north.

o W HP:Awful>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Beorel the Beorning Man* has arrived from the north.

* W HP:Awful>
Underground Beach
*Annisa the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Kao the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.
The ground is frozen solid.
*Annisa the Half-Elf* tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W HP:Awful *Annisa the Half-Elf*:Healthy>e
e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Dynamit the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
You flee head over heels.
Subterranean River
Exits: north, south.

o W HP:Awful>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Awful>flee

You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the north.

o W HP:Awful>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o W HP:Awful>n
Underground Beach
*Annisa the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Kao the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Romin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.
The ground is frozen solid.
*Annisa the Half-Elf* leaves east.

* W HP:Awful>e

*Romin the Dwarf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
*Dynamit the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* W HP:Awful *Romin the Dwarf*:Fine>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W HP:Awful *Romin the Dwarf*:Fine>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Small Cavern
*Conh the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Nibble the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*a Woman* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
*Eirin the Rohir Woman* is standing here.
*Gena the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Lóco the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Bagger the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Annisa the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, east, west.

* W HP:Awful>bn
*Conh the Noldorin Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Bagger the Dwarf* smites your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!

You are dead! Sorry...



//well not this time :-)
 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2002/11/11 14:09, Luke: 
cool Axel! its really working man!

2002/11/11 14:17, Axel: 
you could at least have posted it to 'other logs' :)

2002/11/11 14:19, Tahkr: 
well it was pk log ofcourse! don't be mean! it was so close, i almost killed them all!

2002/11/11 14:27, Durandir:   
Nicy! Well, it was hard not to die I guess. If you know what I mean.

2002/11/11 14:33, Arhar: 
1 utters the words 'braqt eaaf'; 2 utters the words 'braqt eaaf'; 3 utters the words 'braqt eaaf' :) on broken door.

2002/11/11 14:39, Stolb: 
roflmao, nice log :) i'd give it 4 stars

2002/11/11 15:18, Razoor: 
This is how those bree-legends get kills i guess...*yawn*
You people really suck :)

2002/11/11 17:28, Loco:   
I was in for the, at that time, lack of interest in xp..

I died later to as I get totally spammed with all those people running around and screen get hiccups in lots of spam on it...

2002/11/12 00:08, Frostie:   
As you should realise Razoor, that some of these people where not 'bree legends' ie Romin, Nibble, Bagger, Eladamri and others, my bet is that most of these people could kill you without a second glance, and if you come to Bree, shit like this happens, it sucks but it happens and it gives you no right to dump on the way other people play...

2002/11/12 02:12, Gamli: 
Rofl frostie, if he had australian link rather than 27ms that might be true, but as is razoor should be fairly safe anyways

2002/11/12 07:15, Sloshed:   
who the fuck is romin and how come i never see him with less then 10 people :P

2002/11/12 12:08, Nibble: 
Not to mention there were 6 zorcs, i was just traying to trap em ppl kept coming and coming and coming, i didnt inivte em!

2002/11/12 12:35, Bagger:   
Sure you did, Nibble. Atleast I got some tells to join you in your trap group :)

2002/11/12 14:50, Bigger: 
well, bagger did most of the spam - most of the kill!


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back