Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Oops (Nacs)comments   back
  
(21 ratings and 4993 hits. Posted 2002/12/05)
Was afking in khuzur when they arrived :)

o CW>
*Marko the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the <<WEST<<
*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* has ARRIVED from the <<WEST<<

* CW>
*Marko the Dwarf* crushes your right arm extremely hard and tickles it.
Khuzur the Olog-hai hits *Marko the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard and tickles it.
You smite *Marko the Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard.

* CW HP:Fine *Marko the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

* CW HP:Fine *Marko the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
A dirty uruk joins Khuzur the Olog-hai's fight.
A dirty uruk lightly slashes *Marko the Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.

*Marko the Dwarf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--
*Marko the Dwarf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

* CW HP:Fine>
Khuzur the Olog-hai approaches *Vasilisa the Silvan Elf*, trying to hit her.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Marko the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the <<WEST<<
*Marko the Dwarf* intercepts a dirty uruk's blow.
A dirty uruk approaches *Marko the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.
*Marko the Dwarf* intercepts a dirty uruk's blow.
A dirty uruk barely slashes *Marko the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine>
Khuzur the Olog-hai hits *Vasilisa the Silvan Elf*'s left foot very hard.

* CW HP:Fine>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

*Marko the Dwarf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--
*Marko the Dwarf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

* CW HP:Fine>#   {report} now aliases {emote has  359/417 hp, 48/48 mana, 146/146 mp'} in {} group 
359/417 hits, 48/48 mana, and 146/146 moves.
A dirty uruk tries to slash *Vasilisa the Silvan Elf*, but she parries successfully.

*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--
*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Marko the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the <<WEST<<
*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* has ARRIVED from the <<WEST<<

* CW HP:Fine>
*Marko the Dwarf* crushes your body extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
A renegade uruk lightly slashes *Marko the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.
You smite *Marko the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and tickle it.

* CW HP:Fine *Marko the Dwarf*:Fine>st           #here i come back :)
f
Do you not consider fighting as standing?
Khuzur the Olog-hai joins a renegade uruk's fight.
Khuzur the Olog-hai says 'Fleshy motherspawn, I will enjoy rending you in half!'
Khuzur the Olog-hai hits *Marko the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

* CW HP:Fine *Marko the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
The Huge Wooden Building
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A fragrant smelling bag is lying here.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A pair of thin leather gloves are lying here.
Exits: [north], east.

o CW HP:Fine>

*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* has ARRIVED from the >>EAST>>

*Marko the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the >>EAST>>

* CW HP:Fine>oe
open exit
That's impossible, I'm afraid.  #Ohho do or die!

* CW HP:Fine>e

*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Marko the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

* CW HP:Fine *Marko the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Fine *Marko the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is STANDING here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
Exits: west.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Marko the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the <<WEST<<
*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* has ARRIVED from the <<WEST<<
*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
A dirty uruk says 'YOU! Marko! You will die before your time.'
A dirty uruk tries to slash *Marko the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Marko the Dwarf* crushes a dirty uruk's right foot extremely hard.

* CW HP:Fine>
A dirty uruk tries to slash *Marko the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
A dirty uruk lightly slashes *Marko the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.
Khuzur the Olog-hai LEAVES <<WEST<<.
A renegade uruk LEAVES <<WEST<<.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the west.

* CW HP:Fine>

*Marko the Dwarf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--
*Marko the Dwarf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
A dirty uruk says 'YOU! Vasilisa! You will die before your time.'
A dirty uruk approaches *Vasilisa the Silvan Elf*, trying to slash her.
A dirty uruk says 'YOU! Vasilisa! You will die before your time.'
A dirty uruk approaches *Vasilisa the Silvan Elf*, trying to slash her.
You smite *Vasilisa the Silvan Elf*'s left arm extremely hard.

* CW HP:Hurt *Vasilisa the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Marko the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the <<WEST<<
*Marko the Dwarf* intercepts a dirty uruk's blow.
A dirty uruk approaches *Marko the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

* CW HP:Hurt *Vasilisa the Silvan Elf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
The Huge Wooden Building
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A fragrant smelling bag is lying here.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A pair of thin leather gloves are lying here.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is STANDING here.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
Exits: [north], east.

o CW HP:Hurt>

*Marko the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the >>EAST>>

* CW HP:Hurt>east
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Vasilisa the Silvan Elf*.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Vasilisa the Silvan Elf*.
*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* is here, fighting a dirty uruk.
Exits: west.

* CW HP:Hurt>33

*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--

* CW HP:Hurt>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
*Marko the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the <<WEST<<

* CW HP:Hurt>
*Marko the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

* CW HP:Hurt *Marko the Dwarf*:Fine>3

You smite *Marko the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.

* CW HP:Hurt *Marko the Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
*Marko the Dwarf* crushes your right hand extremely hard.

*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--
*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

* CW HP:Hurt *Marko the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
The Huge Wooden Building
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A fragrant smelling bag is lying here.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A pair of thin leather gloves are lying here.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is STANDING here.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* is STANDING here.
Exits: [north], east.

* CW HP:Hurt>east

Khuzur the Olog-hai hits *Vasilisa the Silvan Elf*'s body hard.
*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* bleeds from open wounds.
You bleed from open wounds.

* CW HP:Hurt>3
*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
*Marko the Dwarf* is STANDING here.
Exits: west.

* CW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
You approach *Marko the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

* CW HP:Hurt *Marko the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* has ARRIVED from the <<WEST<<

* CW HP:Hurt *Marko the Dwarf*:Hurt>

*Marko the Dwarf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--

* CW HP:Hurt *Marko the Dwarf*:Hurt>
A dirty uruk approaches *Marko the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.
A dirty uruk approaches *Marko the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

* CW HP:Hurt *Marko the Dwarf*:Hurt>
A dirty uruk barely slashes *Marko the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.
*Marko the Dwarf* crushes your left arm hard and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt *Marko the Dwarf*:Hurt>flee

A dirty uruk barely slashes *Marko the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt *Marko the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Marko the Dwarf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--
*Marko the Dwarf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

* CW HP:Hurt>
*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* swiftly dodges a dirty uruk's attempt to slash her.

* CW HP:Hurt>east

*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--
*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o CW HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Hurt>3
k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>west
The Huge Wooden Building
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A fragrant smelling bag is lying here.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A pair of thin leather gloves are lying here.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is here, fighting *Marko the Dwarf*.
A renegade uruk is here, fighting *Marko the Dwarf*.
*Marko the Dwarf* is here, fighting Khuzur the Olog-hai.
*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* is STANDING here.
Exits: [north], east.

*Marko the Dwarf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--

* CW HP:Hurt>east
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Exits: west.

o CW HP:Hurt>
*Marko the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the <<WEST<<

* CW HP:Hurt>3
k *dwarf*
You smite *Marko the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.

* CW HP:Hurt *Marko the Dwarf*:Hurt>

*Marko the Dwarf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--
*Marko the Dwarf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o CW HP:Hurt>west
east
The Huge Wooden Building
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A fragrant smelling bag is lying here.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A pair of thin leather gloves are lying here.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is here, fighting *Vasilisa the Silvan Elf*.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* is here, fighting Khuzur the Olog-hai.
*Marko the Dwarf* is STANDING here.
Exits: [north], east.

* CW HP:Hurt>3
*Marko the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

* CW HP:Hurt *Marko the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* has ARRIVED from the >>EAST>>
k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
*Marko the Dwarf* crushes your right foot hard and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt *Marko the Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
*P*A*N*I*C*

* CW HP:Hurt *Marko the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Khuzur the Olog-hai hits *Marko the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.
A renegade uruk lightly slashes *Marko the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt *Marko the Dwarf*:Hurt>

*Marko the Dwarf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--

*Marko the Dwarf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

* CW HP:Hurt>
*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* CW HP:Hurt>east
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Marko the Dwarf*.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
*Marko the Dwarf* is here, fighting a dirty uruk.
Exits: west.

* CW HP:Hurt>3

* CW HP:Hurt>
k *dwarf*
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

* CW HP:Hurt>

*Marko the Dwarf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--
*Marko the Dwarf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o CW HP:Hurt>west
The Huge Wooden Building
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A fragrant smelling bag is lying here.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A pair of thin leather gloves are lying here.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is here, fighting *Vasilisa the Silvan Elf*.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* is here, fighting Khuzur the Olog-hai.
*Marko the Dwarf* is STANDING here.
Exits: [north], east.
Khuzur the Olog-hai hits *Vasilisa the Silvan Elf*'s body hard.

* CW HP:Hurt>3
k *dwarf*
You smite *Marko the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.
*Marko the Dwarf* crushes your left foot hard and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt *Marko the Dwarf*:Wounded>

*Marko the Dwarf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--
*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* CW HP:Hurt *Marko the Dwarf*:Wounded>

*Marko the Dwarf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--

* CW HP:Hurt *Marko the Dwarf*:Wounded>
A renegade uruk joins Khuzur the Olog-hai's fight.

*Marko the Dwarf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--

*Marko the Dwarf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

* CW HP:Hurt>

*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--

* CW HP:Hurt>3
k *dwarf*
They aren't here.
Khuzur the Olog-hai sends *Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

* CW HP:Hurt>east
3
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Marko the Dwarf*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Marko the Dwarf*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Marko the Dwarf*.
*Marko the Dwarf* is here, fighting a dirty uruk.
Exits: west.

* CW HP:Hurt>
* CW HP:Hurt>
k *dwarf*
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

*Marko the Dwarf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--
*Marko the Dwarf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o CW HP:Hurt>west

*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* has ARRIVED from the <<WEST<<

o CW HP:Hurt>
*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

2

o CW HP:Hurt>
The Huge Wooden Building
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A fragrant smelling bag is lying here.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A pair of thin leather gloves are lying here.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is here, fighting *Marko the Dwarf*.
A renegade uruk is here, fighting *Marko the Dwarf*.
*Marko the Dwarf* is here, fighting Khuzur the Olog-hai.
*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: [north], east.
A renegade uruk lightly slashes *Marko the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt>k *elf*
You smite *Vasilisa the Silvan Elf*'s right foot hard and shatter it.

* CW HP:Hurt *Vasilisa the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>

*Marko the Dwarf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

* CW HP:Hurt *Vasilisa the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>
*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* CW HP:Hurt *Vasilisa the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>

*Marko the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the >>EAST>>

* CW HP:Hurt *Vasilisa the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>
Khuzur the Olog-hai hits *Vasilisa the Silvan Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--

*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

* CW HP:Hurt>agg
cha m agg
Ok.
A renegade uruk approaches *Marko the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

* CW HP:Hurt>east
2
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: west.

* CW HP:Hurt>k *elf*
You approach *Vasilisa the Silvan Elf*, trying to smite her.

* CW HP:Hurt *Vasilisa the Silvan Elf*:Awful>west

*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* swiftly dodges a dirty uruk's attempt to slash her.
A dirty uruk tries to slash *Vasilisa the Silvan Elf*, but she parries successfully.

* CW HP:Hurt *Vasilisa the Silvan Elf*:Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--
*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o CW HP:Hurt>west
2
The Huge Wooden Building
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A fragrant smelling bag is lying here.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A pair of thin leather gloves are lying here.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is here, fighting *Marko the Dwarf*.
A renegade uruk is here, fighting *Marko the Dwarf*.
*Marko the Dwarf* is here, fighting a renegade uruk.
*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* is STANDING here.
Exits: [north], east.

* CW HP:Hurt>k *elf*
You approach *Vasilisa the Silvan Elf*, trying to smite her.
*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt *Vasilisa the Silvan Elf*:Awful>
You smite *Vasilisa the Silvan Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You gained great renown in this battle!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Vasilisa the Silvan Elf*'s death cry.
*Vasilisa the Silvan Elf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.

*Marko the Dwarf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--

*Marko the Dwarf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

o CW HP:Hurt>east

*Marko the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the >>EAST>>
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Exits: west.

o CW HP:Hurt>3
west
k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>3
The Huge Wooden Building
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A fragrant smelling bag is lying here.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A pair of thin leather gloves are lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is STANDING here.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
*Marko the Dwarf* is STANDING here.
Exits: [north], east.
*Marko the Dwarf* strongly crushes your right leg and tickles it.
A renegade uruk says 'YOU! Marko! You will die before your time.'
A renegade uruk approaches *Marko the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

* CW HP:Hurt *Marko the Dwarf*:Wounded>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
You flee head over heels.
*P*A*N*I*C*

* CW HP:Hurt *Marko the Dwarf*:Wounded>
A renegade uruk barely slashes *Marko the Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt *Marko the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
*P*A*N*I*C*

*Marko the Dwarf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--

*Marko the Dwarf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

o CW HP:Hurt>east
3
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Marko the Dwarf*.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
*Marko the Dwarf* is here, fighting a dirty uruk.
Exits: west.

* CW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
You are too afraid.

* CW HP:Hurt>

*Marko the Dwarf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--
*Marko the Dwarf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o CW HP:Hurt>
*Marko the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the <<WEST<<
A dirty uruk tries to slash *Marko the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
A dirty uruk tries to slash *Marko the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* CW HP:Hurt>10
cha wim 100
Wimpy set to: 100

* CW HP:Hurt>3

*Marko the Dwarf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--
*Marko the Dwarf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o CW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>west
3
The Huge Wooden Building
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A fragrant smelling bag is lying here.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A pair of thin leather gloves are lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is STANDING here.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
*Marko the Dwarf* is STANDING here.
Exits: [north], east.
*Marko the Dwarf* crushes your right arm extremely hard.
You smite *Marko the Dwarf*'s right leg hard.

* CW HP:Wounded *Marko the Dwarf*:Wounded>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Wounded *Marko the Dwarf*:Wounded>b

*Marko the Dwarf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--

Khuzur the Olog-hai hits *Marko the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.

*Marko the Dwarf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--

A renegade uruk lightly slashes *Marko the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

*Marko the Dwarf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--

*Marko the Dwarf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Wounded>east
3
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
*Marko the Dwarf* is STANDING here.
Exits: west.
*Marko the Dwarf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o CW HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>west
3
The Huge Wooden Building
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A fragrant smelling bag is lying here.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A pair of thin leather gloves are lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is STANDING here.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
*Marko the Dwarf* is STANDING here.
Exits: [north], east.
Khuzur the Olog-hai approaches *Marko the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

* CW HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
You smite *Marko the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
A renegade uruk joins Khuzur the Olog-hai's fight.

* CW HP:Wounded *Marko the Dwarf*:Wounded Khuzur the Olog-hai:Healthy>
Khuzur the Olog-hai hits *Marko the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

* CW HP:Wounded *Marko the Dwarf*:Bad>

*Marko the Dwarf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--

*Marko the Dwarf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

o CW HP:Wounded>b
east
Bash what or whom?

o CW HP:Wounded>3
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Marko the Dwarf*.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
*Marko the Dwarf* is here, fighting a dirty uruk.
Exits: west.

* CW HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
You approach *Marko the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

* CW HP:Wounded *Marko the Dwarf*:Bad a dirty uruk:Fine>

*Marko the Dwarf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--
*Marko the Dwarf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o CW HP:Wounded>west
3
The Huge Wooden Building
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A fragrant smelling bag is lying here.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A pair of thin leather gloves are lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is here, fighting *Marko the Dwarf*.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
*Marko the Dwarf* is here, fighting Khuzur the Olog-hai.
Exits: [north], east.
Khuzur the Olog-hai lightly hits *Marko the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

* CW HP:Wounded>
* CW HP:Wounded>
k *dwarf*
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

* CW HP:Wounded>

*Marko the Dwarf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--

*Marko the Dwarf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

3

o CW HP:Wounded>east
3
k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
 renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
*Marko the Dwarf* is STANDING here.
Exits: west.

* CW HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
You smite *Marko the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Marko the Dwarf* crushes your body hard.

* CW HP:Wounded *Marko the Dwarf*:Bad>

*Marko the Dwarf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--
*Marko the Dwarf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o CW HP:Wounded>west
3
The Huge Wooden Building
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A fragrant smelling bag is lying here.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A pair of thin leather gloves are lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is STANDING here.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
*Marko the Dwarf* is STANDING here.
Exits: [north], east.

*Marko the Dwarf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--

*Marko the Dwarf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

o CW HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>

*Marko the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the >>EAST>>

* CW HP:Wounded>east
3
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Exits: west.
*Marko the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the <<WEST<<

* CW HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
You approach *Marko the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.
*Marko the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a dirty uruk's attempt to slash him.

* CW HP:Wounded *Marko the Dwarf*:Bad>west
3
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Wounded *Marko the Dwarf*:Bad>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

*Marko the Dwarf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--
*Marko the Dwarf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o CW HP:Wounded>west
3
The Huge Wooden Building
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A fragrant smelling bag is lying here.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A pair of thin leather gloves are lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is here, fighting *Marko the Dwarf*.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
*Marko the Dwarf* is here, fighting Khuzur the Olog-hai.
Exits: [north], east.

*Marko the Dwarf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--

* CW HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
You smite *Marko the Dwarf*'s right foot and shatter it.

* CW HP:Wounded *Marko the Dwarf*:Awful Khuzur the Olog-hai:Healthy>
*Marko the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a renegade uruk's attempt to slash him.

*Marko the Dwarf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--

*Marko the Dwarf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

o CW HP:Wounded>east
3
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
*Marko the Dwarf* is STANDING here.
Exits: west.

* CW HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
You approach *Marko the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.
*Marko the Dwarf* strongly crushes your left leg and tickles it.

* CW HP:Wounded *Marko the Dwarf*:Awful>

*Marko the Dwarf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--
*Marko the Dwarf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o CW HP:Wounded>west
3
The Huge Wooden Building
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A fragrant smelling bag is lying here.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A pair of thin leather gloves are lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is here, fighting *Marko the Dwarf*.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
*Marko the Dwarf* is here, fighting Khuzur the Olog-hai.
Exits: [north], east.

*Marko the Dwarf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--

*Marko the Dwarf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

o CW HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>east
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Marko the Dwarf*.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
*Marko the Dwarf* is here, fighting a dirty uruk.
Exits: west.

*Marko the Dwarf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--
*Marko the Dwarf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o CW HP:Wounded>3
k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>
*Marko the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the <<WEST<<

* CW HP:Wounded>
A dirty uruk says 'YOU! Marko! You will die before your time.'
A dirty uruk barely slashes *Marko the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.
A dirty uruk says 'YOU! Marko! You will die before your time.'
A dirty uruk lightly slashes *Marko the Dwarf*'s body and shatters it.

* CW HP:Wounded>
A dirty uruk approaches *Marko the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

* CW HP:Wounded>

*Marko the Dwarf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--
*Marko the Dwarf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o CW HP:Wounded>10
cha wim 100
Wimpy set to: 100

o CW HP:Wounded>
*Marko the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the <<WEST<<

* CW HP:Wounded>5
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* CW HP:Wounded>3
k *dwarf*
You smite *Marko the Dwarf*'s left foot hard and shatter it.
*Marko the Dwarf* crushes your left leg hard.

* CW HP:Wounded *Marko the Dwarf*:Awful>0

*Marko the Dwarf* --<TRIES TO ESCAPE>--
*Marko the Dwarf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o CW HP:Wounded>Wimpy set to: 0

o CW HP:Wounded>west
3
*Marko the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the <<WEST<<
The Huge Wooden Building
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A fragrant smelling bag is lying here.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A pair of thin leather gloves are lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is STANDING here.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
Exits: [north], east.

o CW HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>east

*Marko the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the >>EAST>>

* CW HP:Wounded>3
*Marko the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You lightly smite *Marko the Dwarf*'s left arm and shatter it.
*Marko the Dwarf* is stunned and will probably die soon.

* CW HP:Wounded *Marko the Dwarf*:Awful>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Wounded *Marko the Dwarf*:Awful>
Khuzur the Olog-hai hits *Marko the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
*Marko the Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

* CW HP:Wounded *Marko the Dwarf*:Dying>
A renegade uruk says 'YOU! Marko! You will die before your time.'
A renegade uruk strongly slashes *Marko the Dwarf*'s head and shatters it.
*Marko the Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

* CW HP:Wounded *Marko the Dwarf*:Dying>
Saving Nacs.

* CW HP:Wounded *Marko the Dwarf*:Dying>
You smite *Marko the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Marko the Dwarf*'s death cry.
*Marko the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Khuzur the Olog-hai LEAVES >>EAST>>.
A renegade uruk LEAVES >>EAST>>.

o CW HP:Wounded>nar marko and vasilisa dies
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded>
You bleed from open wounds.

o CW HP:Wounded>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a fragrant-smelling bag
a water skin
a gleaming belt
a heavy morningstar
a keyring with many keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (used)
a bejewelled shield (brand new)
a pair of vambraces (brand new)
a pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
a pair of iron-shod boots (used)
a pair of plate greaves (brand new)
a spiked metal helmet (brand new)
a thick metal breastplate (brand new)
a red ruby
a jewelled ring
a flask of miruvor

o CW HP:Wounded>

Sharaaz narrates 'NICE!'

o CW HP:Wounded>exa 2.corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a fragrant-smelling bag
a sable pouch
a large skin
a gleaming belt
a black runed dagger (brand new)
a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a fine grey cloak (brand new)
a bejewelled oak staff
a pair of cotton sleeves (brand new)
a thin pair of leather gloves (worn out)
a thin pair of soft leather boots (used)
a pair of cotton pants (brand new)
a plain hood (brand new)
a fine tunic (brand new)
a lembas wafer
a blood-encrusted helm (brand new)


2002/12/05 00:31, Vasilisa:   
gig

2002/12/05 00:31, Nacs: 
was lack of logs here so i posted it :P

2002/12/05 00:33, Vasilisa:   
What realy fucked us was this khuzurs movement with some mobs fighting, so mobs were in both rooms.

2002/12/05 00:41, Gimilzor:Rated: Average 
Not every day you get back from afk to two pukes with a deathwish!

2002/12/05 00:49, Marko:Rated: Good 
Whoops :)

2002/12/05 01:24, Silwyth:Rated: Average 
I think what fucked you is entering khuzur with 2 for an orc warrior with mobs in....

2002/12/05 01:28, Vasilisa:   
Shush, wimpy pukescum, true elves fight brave!

2002/12/05 01:48, Bourlim:Rated: Average 
Then true elves die like newbies

2002/12/05 02:39, Vasilisa:   
FInaly thats what they are created for ! Muahaha

2002/12/05 04:49, Tund: 
Heh. With Khuzur as a backup hitter, it was piece of cake. One thing was weird tho: aren't you supposed to die or something when you reach -10 hp or lower? What was this then:

You lightly smite *Marko the Dwarf*'s left arm and shatter it.
*Marko the Dwarf* is stunned and will probably die soon. <- 0 hp?

* CW HP:Wounded *Marko the Dwarf*:Awful>
Khuzur the Olog-hai hits *Marko the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
*Marko the Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
^^^I thought extremely hard meant 18 or more damage, so -18 hp here or so?

* CW HP:Wounded *Marko the Dwarf*:Dying>
A renegade uruk strongly slashes *Marko the Dwarf*'s head and shatters it
*Marko the Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided. .<- another what, 10 damage and still not dead?


2002/12/05 06:23, Deimus:Rated: Superb 
Bourlim thinks anyone that will enter a closeable without at least 6 others or breaking all exits is a newbie.

I wish I could be as skilled and brave as the DL'ers, but Jerle won't let me join :(

2002/12/05 07:22, Kaool:  Rated: Good 
Another cool mob: Khuzur the Olog-hai says 'Fleshy motherspawn, I will enjoy rending you in half!'

Good job Nacs.

2002/12/05 08:00, Dorolff:Rated: Good 
Tund I wondered the same. Have seen it in other logs too.
Seems they changed the killing hit so mobs dont steal xp???

Nice job of Nacs. Which i had such easy kills.

2002/12/05 08:42, Téar:Rated: Superb 
Luckluckluckluck

2002/12/05 08:48, Bigger:Rated: Good 
well done nacs!

2002/12/05 08:52, Ares:Rated: Good 
Nooo, you cant be that lucky :P

2002/12/05 09:59, Gray:Rated: Average 
Pffft, legend orc + Khuzur + his patrol vs 2 pukes - orc's wet dream, I bet even Elestir+Orodreth woulda have hard times winning there. These ones just had no chance.

So, Azazello, you say me and Ostu are clueless when it goes for groupfight? Maybe - but you are as clueless when it goes for solo fight it seems ;)

Tund: incap depends on your overall hps, -5% of your hps afaik. Getting two hits while incap and still not dying isn't problem for legend 450+ hp dwarf.

2002/12/05 10:06, Ungoliath: 
Just sleep khuzur and wack the orc!

2002/12/05 10:10, Nacs: 
Sure it was luck and very nice one:)

2002/12/05 10:28, Tukanek:Rated: Good 
well i bet that elestir with his defence would do it solo there with no problem :)
pounding/fleeing smiter orc on normal or prudent mood
and maybe without need of use any of his scrolls :+)

But elestir would never never never ... enter that solo or with only one caster :+) without bashing doors :)

2002/12/05 12:05, Lkuzk:Rated: Good 
Extremely hard doesn't mean 18hps (any more?). It is also relative. Just watch how even BN can get extremely hard hits on mobs that are nearly dead...

2002/12/05 12:24, Kaool:  Rated: Good 
Yeah, I am sure Elestir could do it solo in there ... err... maybe ... hmmm .. depends ;)

Overkill is the key! (Naomi)
[submitted link]

2002/12/05 12:26, Kaool:  Rated: Good 
Links to logs always get broken :/ ... but search on Elestir and click on the title provided :)

2002/12/05 13:33, Wryak: 
Gray doubts that anyone would call him a newbie? well, he's the only one :P

2002/12/05 13:45, Stolb:Rated: Good 
aw, a nice one.

2002/12/05 13:50, Azazello: 
Gray, you are newbie in ALL fights whenever whatever numbers. I guess Nacs forgot to say that he wasnt slashing with non-chanted two-handed sword, but with hewer.

2002/12/05 13:58, Stolb:Rated: Good 
ahems, he was smiting you mean.

2002/12/05 14:45, Juss:Rated: Awful 
You suck so i'll rate the log accordingly

2002/12/05 14:51, Nacs: 
Juss who cares how u rate it?

2002/12/05 15:49, Gauldoth:Rated: Good 
Tihi !

2002/12/05 17:21, Rulla:Rated: Good 
Nice Nacs!!!

2002/12/05 19:21, Drakmar:   
Lkuzk, that's tickles/shatters, not lightly/barely/stronger/extremely. Bns can hit stuff extremely hard because something like a dark broadsword has the ability to do so.. granted the bn has semi decent strength.

2002/12/06 10:44, Dos:Rated: Superb 
you rock, so i'll rate the log accordingly.

2002/12/06 23:32, Fëagil:   
Nice luck there! But i'm quite sure you could have won that fight by cha wimpy 999 and typing ewewewewewewewewewewew+enter :)

2002/12/07 11:18, Unimüts:    -Tempus- 
Polly wants brd...


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Deimus, Dos, Téar 
 Good Ares, Bigger, Dorolff, Gamli, Gauldoth, Kaool, Lkuzk, Rulla, Stolb, 
Swork, Tukanek 
 Average Bourlim, Gimilzor, Gray, Grigor, Silwyth 
 Poor Johannes 
 Awful Juss 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back