Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Shaman doing his job (Zhuk)comments   back
  
(12 ratings and 2752 hits. Posted 2003/01/20)
###	pukes did vt mobs, we want to fight em
###	we get some 7 orcs for them being 7ish 
###	action inside VT of course

Britney narrates 'fezz low wounded'

Players in your zone
--------------------
Zhuk                 - Fertile Plains
Ankka                - Fertile Plains
Mantas               - Plains Outside the Walls
Merco                - Bushy Plains
Pallari              - Fertile Plains
Munsh                - Fertile Plains
Britney              - Fertile Plains

### 	these will charge 

scout e
Britney narrates 'we before vt'
You stop riding a hungry warg (my).
A hungry warg (my) starts following you.

o CW Mana:Burning>
You quietly scout eastwards...

Mantas has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.
Fortress in the Plains
On the ground, there are two pairs of soft leather trousers.
You see two thick pairs of soft leather boots on the ground.
A thin, rigid leather breastplate is on the ground.
A thin, soft leather jerkin is on the ground.
*Griand the Bear* is standing here.
*Avenir the Bear* is standing here.
*Joodic the Bear* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Fezz the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Milzok the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Draken the Silvan Elf* is standing here searching for something.

###	Hello dear ones ! Now you know what to do !

o CW Mana:Burning>
An orkish patrol-leader has arrived from the west.
An orkish cavalier has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
An orc-soldier has arrived from the west.
An orkish scout has arrived from the west.

###

o CW Mana:Burning>
Munsh utters the words 'judicandus dies'

o CW>
An orkish patrol-leader leaves east.		### YESS !
An orc-soldier leaves east.
An orkish scout leaves east.

o CW>
Merco disbands her group.

o CW>
Munsh begins some strange incantations...

o CW>nar they 7 w charge ?

Britney dismounts from a hungry warg, and stops riding it.
A hungry warg now follows Britney.

o CW>Merco raises her hand.
Ok.

o CW>/ GO

Munsh utters the words 'judicandus dies'
An orkish scout yells loudly from the east 'Some Bears, some Dwarves and an Elf are here at Fortress in the Plains!'

o CW>emote beeps : GO
Ok.

o CW>/ PTAROL
Groft narrates 'fucking estels a wanker'
emote beeps : PTAROL
Ok.
A hungry warg stops following Ankka.
A hungry warg now follows Ankka.

o CW>
Billabong sits down and rests.

o CW>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the east.

o CW>/ ION
emote beeps : ION
Ok.
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the east.

o CW>
Ankka quietly scouts eastwards...
Munsh dismounts from a hungry warg, and stops riding it.
A hungry warg now follows Munsh.

o CW>
Billabong stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

o CW>/ ON
emote beeps : ON
Ok.

o CW>
Britney Sings 'hit all now!'

o CW>
Britney leaves east.
Fortress in the Plains
There are two pairs of soft leather trousers here.
You see two thick pairs of soft leather boots on the ground.
A thin, rigid leather breastplate is on the ground.
A thin, soft leather jerkin is on the ground.
The corpse of an orkish patrol-leader is lying here.
*Griand the Bear* is here, fighting an orc-soldier.
*Avenir the Bear* is standing here.
*Joodic the Bear* is here, fighting an orc-soldier.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting an orc-soldier.
*Milzok the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Draken the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Fezz the Dwarf* is here, fighting an orc-soldier.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
An orc-soldier is here, fighting *Griand the Bear*.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
*Falorn the Bear* is here, fighting an orc-soldier.
A hungry warg (my) has arrived from the west.
Ankka stops scouting eastwards.

* CW>
Ankka crushes *a Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.
Britney pounds *a Dwarf*'s head extremely hard.
*Milzok the Dwarf* cleaves an orc-soldier's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
An orc-soldier says 'I'll rip you to pieces, scum!'
*a Dwarf* pounds an orc-soldier's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

* CW>/ GO

*Falorn the Bear* hits an orc-soldier's body extremely hard and shatters it.
Your blood freezes as you hear an orc-soldier's death cry.
An orc-soldier is dead! R.I.P.

* CW>get all.coins all.corpse
*Draken the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
emote beeps : GO
Ok.

* CW>cast normal 'harm' 1.fezz		### he's supposedly low
You can't find any coins in any corpse.

* CW>
You start to concentrate...

cast normal 'harm' 1.fezz
*Milzok the Dwarf* approaches Britney, trying to cleave her.

*Avenir the Bear* joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
Merco has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
*Avenir the Bear* hits Britney's right arm extremely hard.

cast normal 'harm' 1.fezz
*Draken the Silvan Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Draken the Silvan Elf* sprays Britney with painfully bright, concentrated rays of light.

*Fezz the Dwarf* crushes Britney's right leg extremely hard.
An orkish scout leaves east.

Billabong leaves his hiding place.
*Griand the Bear* swiftly dodges Billabong's attempt to hit him.
*Griand the Bear* hits Billabong's left leg extremely hard.

cast normal 'harm' 1.fezz
*Milzok the Dwarf* cleaves Britney's body very hard.

Mantas has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
Britney panics, and attempts to flee.
Britney leaves north.

*Draken the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Ok.
As you call on ancient powers, *Fezz the Dwarf* twists in great pain.
You strongly slash *Fezz the Dwarf*'s left foot.

* CW Mana:Burning *Fezz the Dwarf*:Bad>
You start to concentrate...
*a Dwarf* pounds Ankka's left foot extremely hard and tickles it.
Billabong leaves north.

### now why did no1 hit him ?

cast normal 'harm' 1.fezz
Britney has arrived from the north.
*Griand the Bear* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

cast normal 'harm' 1.fezz
Britney leaves west.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the west.
Ankka leaves east.

*Falorn the Bear* hits your right leg extremely hard.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
Ankka has arrived from the east.
You start to concentrate...

Ankka leaves east.
*Fezz the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Fezz the Dwarf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Griand the Bear*:Fine>Nobody here by that name.
Ankka has arrived from the east.
*Draken the Silvan Elf* leaves west.
An orkish scout yells loudly from the east 'A Dwarf is here at Musty Room!'

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Griand the Bear*:Fine>nart FERZZ
Nobody here by that name.
Mantas utters the word 'blindness'

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Griand the Bear*:Fine>
*Avenir the Bear* barely hits your body and tickles it.
Nobody here by that name.
*Griand the Bear* hits your right foot hard.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Griand the Bear*:Fine>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Griand the Bear*:Fine>cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.fezz

Billabong has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Griand the Bear*:Fine>Nobody here by that name.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Griand the Bear*:Fine>f

*Fezz the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Griand the Bear*:Fine>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Griand the Bear*:Fine>
Ankka joins your fight.
Ankka crushes *Griand the Bear*'s right hindleg extremely hard.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Griand the Bear*:Fine>
*Fezz the Dwarf* leaves east.
A mountain mule leaves east.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Griand the Bear*:Fine>
Billabong hits *Griand the Bear*'s body and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Griand the Bear*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Backdoor
Exits: (south).

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit east
You don't see any exit there.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
Fortress in the Plains
You see two pairs of soft leather trousers on the ground.
There are two thick pairs of soft leather boots here.
A thin, rigid leather breastplate is on the ground.
A thin, soft leather jerkin is on the ground.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish patrol-leader is lying here.
*Griand the Bear* is here, fighting Ankka.
*Avenir the Bear* is standing here.
*Joodic the Bear* is here, fighting Ankka.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Munsh.
*Milzok the Dwarf* is here, fighting Munsh.
*Falorn the Bear* is standing here.
A hungry warg (my) is standing here.
Munsh is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Merco is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Mantas is standing here trying to concentrate.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Ankka is here, fighting *Griand the Bear*.
Billabong is here, fighting *Griand the Bear*.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.fezz

Ankka panics, and attempts to flee.
Ankka leaves east.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.
*Fezz the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.
Ankka has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.fezz

*Falorn the Bear* approaches Munsh, trying to hit him.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.fezz
*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
Mantas utters the word 'harm'
Mantas raises his voice and ancient powers make *a Dwarf* twist in pain.

### had you only nuked fezz ...

Ankka leaves west.
*Falorn the Bear* hits Munsh's right arm extremely hard.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.fezz
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
Billabong panics, and attempts to flee.
Billabong leaves north.

Mantas begins some strange incantations...
*Milzok the Dwarf* strongly cleaves Munsh's body and tickles it.

cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.fezz
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves north.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Fezz the Dwarf* with full impact.
*Fezz the Dwarf* crushes your right hand hard.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Fezz the Dwarf*:Bad>cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.fezz
You start to concentrate...
Munsh cleaves *Milzok the Dwarf*'s right arm very hard.

### 	again - no1 targets fezz

Billabong has arrived from the north.
An orkish scout has arrived from the east.

*Avenir the Bear* hits Munsh's left arm extremely hard.

cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.fezz
*Fezz the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Fezz the Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.fezz
Nobody here by that name.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Nobody here by that name.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill 1.fezz
Nobody here by that name.
*Milzok the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Milzok the Dwarf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.fezz
Nobody here by that name.
Groft narrates 'fucking yell im level 13 and i moveless but yet he still attackes me'
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
An orkish scout yells 'Some Bears and a Dwarf are here at Fortress in the Plains!'

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Mantas begins some strange incantations...
Smelly Plains
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Britney is here, fighting *Milzok the Dwarf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Pallari is here, fighting *Milzok the Dwarf*.
Ankka is standing here.
*Milzok the Dwarf* is here, fighting Britney.
*Draken the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg (my) has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.fezz
They aren't here.
*Draken the Silvan Elf* leaves east.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.fezz
Merco has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
Nobody here by that name.
*Milzok the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Milzok the Dwarf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
kill 1.fezz
Britney leaves west.
Rocky Plains
A hungry warg (my) has arrived from the east.

cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.fezz
Smelly Plains
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
Merco is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg (my) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ride

Merco leaves east.
A hungry warg leaves east.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>A hungry warg (my) stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg (my)'s reins, and start riding it.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lead
You stop riding a hungry warg (my).
A hungry warg (my) starts following you.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.fezz
Fortress in the Plains
You see two pairs of soft leather trousers on the ground.
There are two thick pairs of soft leather boots here.
A thin, rigid leather breastplate is on the ground.
A thin, soft leather jerkin is on the ground.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish patrol-leader is lying here.
*Griand the Bear* is standing here.
*Avenir the Bear* is here, fighting Munsh.
*Joodic the Bear* is standing here.
*Falorn the Bear* is here, fighting Munsh.
Munsh is here, fighting *Avenir the Bear*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Mantas is standing here trying to concentrate.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
*Draken the Silvan Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Milzok the Dwarf* is here, fighting Munsh.
Billabong is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Merco is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.
A hungry warg (my) has arrived from the west.
*Joodic the Bear* hits an orkish scout's left foot extremely hard.
An orkish scout says 'I will rip your heart out, Joodic!'
An orkish scout strongly hits *Joodic the Bear*'s right forefoot and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.
Billabong shoots *Milzok the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.
*Milzok the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Milzok the Dwarf* leaves south.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Billabong nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.fezz
Nobody here by that name.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Mantas begins some strange incantations...
Merco leaves west.
A hungry warg leaves west.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.fezz

*Milzok the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
An orkish scout yells 'Some Bears, some Dwarves and an Elf are here at Fortress in the Plains!'

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.
*Milzok the Dwarf* cleaves Munsh's body extremely hard.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Merco has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
*Draken the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

### 	k lets do it the other way !

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast normal 'blind' 1.*bear*

Merco slashes *a Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Dwarf* pounds Merco's body and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...
Billabong lightly shoots *a Dwarf*'s left hand and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

Billabong nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

Munsh seems to have recovered his senses.
Munsh cleaves *Avenir the Bear*'s right forefoot extremely hard and tickles it.
*Avenir the Bear* hits Munsh's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
*Falorn the Bear* hits Munsh's right hand and tickles it.

An orkish scout hits *Joodic the Bear*'s head and tickles it.

cast normal 'blind' 2.*bear*
Billabong shoots *Milzok the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard.

*Draken the Silvan Elf* leaves south.
Ok.		
*Griand the Bear* seems to be blinded!	## hi !
*Milzok the Dwarf* cleaves Munsh's left leg and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast normal 'blind' 3.*bear*
cast normal 'harm' 3.*bear*
You start to concentrate...

*Griand the Bear* leaves west.
*Draken the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.
Billabong nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

Mantas begins some strange incantations...
*Draken the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

Merco approaches *Milzok the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

Merco slashes *Milzok the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

*Fezz the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Milzok the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Milzok the Dwarf* leaves east.

Merco approaches *Fezz the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.
Billabong lightly shoots *Draken the Silvan Elf*'s right foot and tickles it.
*Fezz the Dwarf* strongly crushes Merco's right arm and tickles it.

Billabong nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
An orkish scout says 'Bastard! How dare you? I will remember your face Joodic!'
*Joodic the Bear* sends an orkish scout sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Falorn the Bear* hits Munsh's right arm extremely hard and shatters it.

Groft narrates 'i yell i have nothing but yet he still attacks me'
Ok.
*Avenir the Bear* seems to be blinded!	## hi again !
Mantas utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Draken the Silvan Elf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Mantas hits him.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...
Munsh panics, and attempts to flee.
Munsh leaves south.

Britney narrates 'me after fezz... got hitted alot'
*Milzok the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
Munsh has arrived from the south.
Billabong lightly shoots *Draken the Silvan Elf*'s body and tickles it.
*Draken the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Draken the Silvan Elf* leaves north.

Munsh panics, and attempts to flee.
Munsh leaves west.
*Fezz the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Fezz the Dwarf* leaves north.

*Joodic the Bear* hits an orkish scout's right foot extremely hard and shatters it.

*Draken the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the north.

Billabong nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
*Draken the Silvan Elf* leaves west.


*Milzok the Dwarf* leaves south.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Fezz the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
You start to concentrate...

w
*Fezz the Dwarf* leaves west.
A mountain mule leaves west.
Billabong leaves west.

Billabong has arrived from the west.


*Milzok the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
Merco lightly slashes *Milzok the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
*Milzok the Dwarf* cleaves Merco's body very hard and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Avenir the Bear* leaves west.
Smelly Plains
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
*Draken the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Avenir the Bear* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg (my) has arrived from the east.
*Milzok the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Merco has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
*Avenir the Bear* leaves west.
*Draken the Silvan Elf* leaves east.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Merco approaches *Milzok the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.
*Griand the Bear* has arrived from the west.
*Avenir the Bear* has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e

*Draken the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Avenir the Bear* leaves west.
Fortress in the Plains
You see two pairs of soft leather trousers on the ground.
On the ground, there are two thick pairs of soft leather boots.
A thin, rigid leather breastplate is on the ground.
A thin, soft leather jerkin is on the ground.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish patrol-leader is lying here.
*Joodic the Bear* is here, fighting an orkish scout.
*Falorn the Bear* is here, fighting an orkish scout.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Mantas is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
An orkish scout is here, fighting *Joodic the Bear*.
Billabong is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.
A hungry warg (my) has arrived from the west.
*Falorn the Bear* hits an orkish scout's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Joodic the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Joodic the Bear* leaves north.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast normal 'blind' 4.*bear*
Nobody here by that name.
Billabong leaves north.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
An orkish scout seems to have recovered his senses.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>			###	well blinded bears are gone
The wallstone closes quietly.		###	then i notice this !
					###	lets check !

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
The exit west blurs for a while.
The metaldoor closes quietly.
You hear a *click* in a lock.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n

*Falorn the Bear* hits an orkish scout's left arm extremely hard and shatters it.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>open wallstone
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>open wallstone
It's already open!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
s
Backdoor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Joodic the Bear* is here, fighting Billabong.
Billabong is here, fighting *Joodic the Bear*.
Exits: (south).
A hungry warg (my) has arrived from the south.
Billabong nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
An orkish scout yells loudly from the south 'A Bear and a Dwarf are here at Fortress in the Plains!'

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Fortress in the Plains
You see two pairs of soft leather trousers on the ground.
You see two thick pairs of soft leather boots on the ground.
A thin, rigid leather breastplate is on the ground.
A thin, soft leather jerkin is on the ground.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish patrol-leader is lying here.
*Falorn the Bear* is here, fighting an orkish scout.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Mantas is standing here trying to concentrate.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
An orkish scout is here, fighting *Falorn the Bear*.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, south, [west].
A hungry warg (my) has arrived from the north.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Falorn the Bear* hits an orkish scout's body extremely hard and shatters it.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Falorn the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Falorn the Bear* leaves east.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
Backdoor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Joodic the Bear* is here, fighting Billabong.
Billabong is here, fighting *Joodic the Bear*.
Exits: (south).
A hungry warg (my) has arrived from the south.

### hohoho !

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Joodic the Bear* sends Billabong sprawling with a powerful bash.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close wallstone
Ok.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close wallstone
It's already closed!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Joodic the Bear* hits Billabong's body and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast normal 'blind' 1.*bear*
You start to concentrate...

cast normal 'harm' 1.*bear*
Ok.
*Joodic the Bear* seems to be blinded!	### yet again !

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

Billabong seems to have recovered his senses.

An orkish scout yells loudly from the south 'A Bear and a Dwarf are here at Fortress in the Plains!'

Billabong narrates 'come in'

assist
Ok.
As you call on ancient powers, *Joodic the Bear* twists in great pain.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
* CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Billabong gets a black runed dagger from a leather backpack.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Billabong stops using a black horn shortbow.
Billabong confidently draws a black runed dagger.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Billabong puts a black horn shortbow in a leather backpack.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Billabong narrates 'close'

close wallstone

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>It's already closed!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Mantas narrates 'come in'

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>pick exit
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...	### gotta ask him why no opens

*Joodic the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

Groft narrates 'where?'
An orkish scout yells loudly from the south 'A Bear and a Dwarf are here at Fortress in the Plains!'

You manage to enable the lock.		### here its pretty much done
*Joodic the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Joodic the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>assist
You assist Billabong.
You slash *Joodic the Bear*'s body hard and tickle it.
*Joodic the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.
Billabong pierces *Joodic the Bear*'s left hindfoot hard and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Joodic the Bear*:Hurt Billabong:Hurt>cha mood aggr
Ok.
*Joodic the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Joodic the Bear*:Hurt Billabong:Hurt>
Pallari narrates 'britnney died'
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the south.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Joodic the Bear*:Hurt Billabong:Hurt>
*Joodic the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Joodic the Bear*:Hurt Billabong:Hurt>
Billabong pierces *Joodic the Bear*'s head extremely hard.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Joodic the Bear*:Hurt Billabong:Hurt>
*Joodic the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Joodic the Bear*:Hurt Billabong:Hurt>get bow backpack
You get an embellished longbow from a leather backpack.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Joodic the Bear*:Hurt Billabong:Hurt>wie bow
You stop using an engraved broadsword.
You awkwardly wield an embellished longbow, looking very evil-minded.
*Joodic the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Joodic the Bear*:Hurt Billabong:Hurt>sh
sh
*Joodic the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

sh
sh
*Joodic the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.
Billabong strongly pierces *Joodic the Bear*'s body and tickles it.

sh
Billabong gets a black horn shortbow from a leather backpack.

sh
Billabong stops using a black runed dagger.
Billabong confidently draws a black horn shortbow.
*Joodic the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

Billabong puts a black runed dagger in a leather backpack.

sh
Billabong nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
*Joodic the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

sh
You shoot *Joodic the Bear*'s head extremely hard.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Joodic the Bear*:Hurt Billabong:Hurt>
*Joodic the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

Billabong shoots *Joodic the Bear*'s right forefoot extremely hard.
*Joodic the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

Billabong nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
Groft narrates 'britney halls'

*Joodic the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

Billabong shoots *Joodic the Bear*'s left hindleg extremely hard.

Ankka narrates 'britney mandos'
Billabong nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
*Joodic the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

sh
Billabong shoots *Joodic the Bear*'s right forefoot extremely hard and shatters it.

sh
Billabong nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
*Joodic the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

You shoot *Joodic the Bear*'s left hindfoot extremely hard and shatter it.
*Joodic the Bear* sends Billabong sprawling with a powerful bash.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Joodic the Bear*:Bad Billabong:Hurt>sh
*Joodic the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Joodic the Bear* hits Billabong's left foot extremely hard.

sh
*Joodic the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

sh
sh
Merco narrates 'shadow'

sh
Pallari narrates 'shadowed'
*Joodic the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Joodic the Bear* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

sh
You shoot *Joodic the Bear*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Joodic the Bear*:Awful Billabong:Hurt>sh
*Joodic the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

sh
*Joodic the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Joodic the Bear* strongly hits Billabong's body and tickles it.

You shoot *Joodic the Bear*'s left hindleg extremely hard and shatter it.
*Joodic the Bear* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Joodic the Bear*:Dying Billabong:Hurt>Billabong seems to have recovered his senses.

Groft narrates 'mandos?'
Billabong nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

Billabong shoots *Joodic the Bear*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Joodic the Bear*'s death cry.
*Joodic the Bear* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
Your victim has disappeared!

### lvl 21 bear, but i thinks its quite cool how he was executed !


2003/01/20 18:52, Zhuk: 
You will say - regular stuff but i think it was nice how i executed it :)

2003/01/20 19:39, Dynamit: 
Not even gonna comment, will just be whining. Nicely done and notice that there is no 'I' in 'We'

2003/01/20 19:41, Xury:Rated: Good 
ya man catch dat bear!

2003/01/20 19:42, Téar: 
mm, good thinking-

2003/01/20 19:45, Kaool:   
Bears are puke trolls because the same tatics work .. blind blind blind ;) -- nice job though Zhuk

2003/01/20 19:45, Winzy:Rated: Average 
If me, you been dead!

2003/01/20 20:51, Devastator:Rated: Good 
Too bad noone kicked that Dwarf yea :P
Nice going!

2003/01/20 21:28, Drakmar:   
Blind works on anyone Kaool(see scrollwhore log) *poke*. dunno what joodic was thinking to stay inside when like half their group was blind.

2003/01/20 21:40, Kaool:   
Blind almost worked on scrollwhore ... read ending again ;) -- I know I know ... we all get the point...

2003/01/21 08:34, Zmej:Rated: Good 
Nice charge indeed.

2003/01/21 10:05, Deeceez:Rated: Average 
Yep, cool ending. Well done!

2003/01/21 11:14, Plancy:Rated: Good 
Quick thinking is always nice! 7 points to France!

2003/01/21 11:39, Britney: 
82 days mandos sleep after stab rawks!

2003/01/21 12:12, Zhuk: 
Comfs Britney :( at least we avenged you !

2003/01/21 13:40, Durandir:  Rated: Average 
Go Draken and Milzok!

And Winzy, you dont mud anymore? What are you doing here?

2003/01/21 14:56, Gimilzor:Rated: Awful 
You see it's vt and bears, scroll all way down, rate it awful, done.

2003/01/21 14:59, Zhuk: 
So gimilzor, you say all logs involving VT and bears should be rated awful ?
I think there is some sense in Plancy's discussion then ...

2003/01/21 18:11, Drakmar:   
He's just got the Ajax mentality that Bearform is crap.

2003/01/21 18:30, Oddvar:Rated: Good 
Nice fight... well done.

2003/01/21 22:05, Dynamit: 
thats cause bearform is crap, before orcs passed tmt atleast now and then, now I can sit there for 2-3 hours without seeing anything. Then I go inside w noc and all of a sudden its a ton. Why leave west when you can fight east and be safe?

2003/01/22 00:04, Zhuk: 
I dont know how it is with other Dynamit, but I rarely fight around VT. I go fight arouind VT and other orcs do if VT is being raided, e.g. pukes are trying to take it and are somewhat low etc - a good chance to whack some of them.


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb  
 Good Amelo, Devastator, Oddvar, Plancy, Xury, Zmej 
 Average Deeceez, Durandir, Johannes, Winzy 
 Poor Merlin 
 Awful Gimilzor 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back