Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Trapped... (Ugnez)comments   back
(6 ratings and 4915 hits. Posted 2003/01/21)
Alfank/Milzok scouted guardian, and were both quite low after that. I chased em west some...

*~ RW Move:Weak>hit *dwarf*
*Alfank the Dwarf* leaves south.

o~ RW Move:Weak>They aren't here.

o~ RW Move:Weak>shit *dwarf*wBend in the Trail
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
*Alfank the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
The ground is frozen solid.

*~ RW Move:Fainting>hit *dwarf*You barely pound *Alfank the Dwarf*'s head and tickle it.

*~ RW Move:Fainting *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*~ RW Move:Fainting *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

*~ RW Move:Fainting *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt>b
*Alfank the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alfank the Dwarf* leaves east.

o~ RW Move:Fainting>Bash
Bash what or whom?
*Milzok the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

*~ RW Move:Fainting>hit *dwarf*
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

*~ RW Move:Fainting>
*Alfank the Dwarf* leaves west.
*Milzok the Dwarf* leaves west.
They aren't here.

o~ RW Move:Fainting>wTrail to the Misty Mountains
*Alfank the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Milzok the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
*Milzok the Dwarf* cleaves your right foot extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

*~ RW HP:Fine Move:Fainting *Milzok the Dwarf*:Hurt>w
*Alfank the Dwarf* leaves east.

*~ RW HP:Fine Move:Fainting *Milzok the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Trail to the Misty Mountains
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: north, east, west.

o~ RW HP:Fine Move:Exhausted>cha wimp 200Wimpy set to: 200

o~ RW HP:Fine Move:Fainting>
Karisma tells you 'damn we needed MORE level 50 pounds in noc! :)'

o~ RW HP:Fine Move:Fainting>
Morbet has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

o~ RW HP:Fine Move:Fainting>eTrail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: east, west.
You don't see any more snow here.

o~ RW HP:Fine Move:Fainting>
Therl narrates 'belog around too'

o~ RW HP:Fine Move:Fainting>wTrail to the Misty Mountains
There is some snow on the ground.
Morbet is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, west.

o~ RW HP:Fine Move:Fainting>wTrail to the Misty Mountains
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: east, south, west.

o~ RW HP:Fine Move:Fainting>tr alfankYou carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Agg narrates 'zorc wnoc'
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east
 (done less than 9 hours ago).

o~ RW HP:Fine Move:Fainting>eTrail to the Misty Mountains
There is some snow on the ground.
Morbet is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, west.

Horadus narrates 'zorc in wnoc'

trYou see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east
 (done less than 7 hours ago).

o~ RW HP:Fine Move:Fainting>
You stop tracking your victim.

o~ RW HP:Fine Move:Fainting>eTrail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: east, west.
You don't see any more snow here.

o~ RW HP:Fine Move:Fainting>eBend in the Trail
Exits: north, east, west.

o~ RW HP:Fine Move:Fainting>tr alfankYou carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Morbet has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

A grey wolf has arrived from the north.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o~ RW HP:Fine Move:Weak>trYou stop tracking your victim.

o~ RW HP:Fine Move:Weak>e
Morbet leaves east riding a hungry warg.

o~ RW HP:Fine Move:Weak>
Worn Foothills
Morbet is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: east, south, west.

o~ RW HP:Fine Move:Weak>eWorn Foothills
Exits: [east], west.

o~ RW HP:Fine Move:Fainting>tr alfankYou carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Shrouds of dark clouds roll in above you, blotting out the skies.
The night has begun.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o~ RW HP:Fine Move:Weak>wWorn Foothills
Morbet is here, riding a hungry warg.
*Alfank the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Milzok the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

*~ RW HP:Fine Move:Weak>
*Milzok the Dwarf* approaches Morbet, trying to cleave him.
*Alfank the Dwarf* leaves east.

*~ RW HP:Fine Move:Weak>
Orthzum narrates '6 zorc dt'

*~ RW HP:Fine Move:Weak>e
Morbet pounds *Milzok the Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard.

*~ RW HP:Fine Move:Weak>
Worn Foothills
*Alfank the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.

*~ RW HP:Fine Move:Weak>hit *dwarf*You try to pound *Alfank the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

*~ RW HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Fine>bBash

*Alfank the Dwarf* opens the door.

*Alfank the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alfank the Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

o~ RW HP:Fine Move:Weak>w
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

*~ RW HP:Fine Move:Weak>hit *dwarf*Worn Foothills
Morbet is here, sitting on a hungry warg.
*Milzok the Dwarf* is here, fighting Morbet.
Exits: east, south, west.

*~ RW HP:Fine Move:Weak>
*~ RW HP:Fine Move:Weak>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

*~ RW HP:Fine Move:Weak>
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

hit *dwarf**~ RW HP:Fine Move:Weak>
Nazrif narrates 'coming'
*Milzok the Dwarf* cleaves Morbet's left foot extremely hard and tickles it.

*~ RW HP:Fine Move:Weak>
*Alfank the Dwarf* leaves west.

*~ RW HP:Fine Move:Weak>
You approach *Milzok the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

*~ RW HP:Fine Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Hurt Morbet:Fine>
You pound *Milzok the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.

*~ RW HP:Fine Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Hurt Morbet:Fine>
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

*~ RW HP:Fine Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Hurt Morbet:Fine>bBash
*Milzok the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Milzok the Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

*~ RW HP:Fine Move:Weak>hit *dwarf**Alfank the Dwarf* says 'out e'
You approach *Alfank the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
Morbet seems to have recovered his senses.

*~ RW HP:Fine Move:Fainting *Alfank the Dwarf*:Fine>
Morbet narrates 'come'

*~ RW HP:Fine Move:Fainting *Alfank the Dwarf*:Fine>
Morbet leaves east riding a hungry warg.

*~ RW HP:Fine Move:Fainting *Alfank the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Alfank the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alfank the Dwarf* leaves west.

o~ RW HP:Fine Move:Fainting>
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

*~ RW HP:Fine Move:Weak>whit *dwarf*
*Alfank the Dwarf* leaves east.

o~ RW HP:Fine Move:Weak>
Bend in the Trail
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
Exits: north, east, west.

o~ RW HP:Fine Move:Fainting>ehit *dwarf*They aren't here.

o~ RW HP:Fine Move:Fainting>
Worn Foothills
Morbet is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: east, south, west.

o~ RW HP:Fine Move:Fainting>They aren't here.

o~ RW HP:Fine Move:Fainting>e*Milzok the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
Worn Foothills
Exits: (east), west.

o~ RW HP:Fine Move:Fainting>hit *dwarf*
Nazrif narrates 'rcomin'

o~ RW HP:Fine Move:Fainting>They aren't here.

o~ RW HP:Fine Move:Fainting>leadYou stop riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg starts following you.

o~ W HP:Fine Move:Fainting>
*Milzok the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

*~ W HP:Fine Move:Fainting>
*Milzok the Dwarf* leaves east.

o~ W HP:Fine Move:Fainting>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.

o~ W HP:Fine Move:Fainting>
The door closes quietly.

o~ W HP:Fine Move:Fainting>scout eThe door seems to be closed.
Morbet has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

o~ W HP:Fine Move:Fainting>
Saving Ugnez.

o~ W HP:Fine Move:Fainting>whePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Morbet               - Worn Foothills
Ugnez                - Worn Foothills

o~ W HP:Fine Move:Fainting>emo says: folOk.

o~ W HP:Fine Move:Fainting>exa morbet
  You are looking straightly in the lidless red eyes.

Morbet is an adult male Orc.
Morbet Outkast, Rider of Goblin Town has some small bruises.
Morbet Outkast, Rider of Goblin Town seems to have:
       A light wound at the body (bound up).
Morbet Outkast, Rider of Goblin Town is using: 
<wielded>            a steel-shafted mattock
<worn as shield>     a metal wall shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (brand new)
<worn on body>       a thick metal breastplate (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a pair of plate vambraces (used)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (brand new)
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

o~ W HP:Fine Move:Fainting>gr morbet
Morbet starts following you.

o~ W HP:Fine Move:Fainting>Morbet is in another group already.

o~ W HP:Fine Move:Fainting>
Vridush narrates 'NOW'

o~ W HP:Fine Move:Weak>emo says: disbOk.

o~ W HP:Fine Move:Weak>emo says: disbOk.

o~ W HP:Fine Move:Weak>gr
Morbet dismounts from a hungry warg, and stops riding it.

o~ W HP:Fine Move:Weak>
Your group consists of:
     Ugnez (Head of group)
     Jur
Vridush narrates 'hehe'

o~ W HP:Fine Move:Weak>
Zarag narrates 'they doing it?'

o~ W HP:Fine Move:Weak>gr morbetMorbet is in another group already.

o~ W HP:Fine Move:Weak>gr morbetMorbet is in another group already.

o~ W HP:Fine Move:Weak>
Morbet has left the group!

o~ W HP:Fine Move:Weak>gr morbetMorbet is now a group member.
Nazrif narrates 'the yin vt?'

o~ W HP:Fine Move:Weak>open dooreOk.

o~ W HP:Fine Move:Weak>close doorhit *dwarf*The door closes quietly.
The door seems to be closed.

o~ W HP:Fine Move:Weak>It's already closed!

o~ W HP:Fine Move:Weak>They aren't here.

o~ W HP:Fine Move:Weak>open dooreOk.

o~ W HP:Fine Move:Weak>
An Abandoned Hut
*Alfank the Dwarf* is sleeping here.
*Milzok the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (west), (down).
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak>eclose doorhit *dwarf*Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Milzok the Dwarf* closes the door.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak>close doorIt's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak>
*Milzok the Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You pound *Milzok the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Milzok the Dwarf* cleaves your left arm and tickles it.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Hurt>close doorIt's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Hurt>close doorMorbet pounds *Alfank the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.
It's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Hurt>close doorIt's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Hurt>close doorclose doorIt's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Hurt>close doorIt's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Hurt>close doorOrthzum narrates 'no they were tmt going north'
It's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Hurt>close doorIt's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Hurt>close doorJur narrates 'WNOC NOW'
It's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Hurt>close doorIt's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Hurt>close doorIt's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Hurt>close doorZarag narrates 'Can zorcs pop a tower?'
It's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Hurt>close doorclose doorIt's already closed!
You pound *Milzok the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>close doorIt's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>close doorIt's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>close doorIt's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>close doorIt's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>close doorclose doorclose doorIt's already closed!
*Milzok the Dwarf* cleaves your left leg very hard and tickles it.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>close doorIt's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>It's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>It's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>close doorIt's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>close doorIt's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>close doorclose doorIt's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>It's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>close doorclose doorIt's already closed!
*Milzok the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>It's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>close doorIt's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>close doorclose doorIt's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>It's already closed!
*Milzok the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Milzok the Dwarf* leaves down.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak>close doorIt's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak>close doorclose doorIt's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak>It's already closed!
*Milzok the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak>close doorIt's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak>close doorMorbet stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
It's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak>close doorIt's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak>hit *dwarf*It's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak>close doorIt's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak>close doorIt's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak>close doorYou pound *Alfank the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt Morbet:Fine>close door*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from below.
It's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt Morbet:Fine>close door*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from below.
It's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt Morbet:Fine>close doorIt's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt Morbet:Fine>close doorIt's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt Morbet:Fine>close doorIt's already closed!
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt Morbet:Fine>close doorIt's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt Morbet:Fine>close doorIt's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt Morbet:Fine>close doorclose doorIt's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt Morbet:Fine>close doorIt's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt Morbet:Fine>close doorIt's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt Morbet:Fine>close doorIt's already closed!
*Alfank the Dwarf* avoids being bashed by Morbet who loses his balance and falls.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt Morbet:Fine>close doorIt's already closed!
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit west seems to blur for a while.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt Morbet:Fine>close doorIt's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt Morbet:Fine>close doorIt's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt Morbet:Fine>Jur narrates 'SPAM CLOSE SLAB'
It's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt Morbet:Fine>It's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt Morbet:Fine>It's already closed!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt Morbet:Fine>It's already closed!
*Alfank the Dwarf* pounds Morbet's right arm very hard and tickles it.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt Morbet:Fine>lAn Abandoned Hut
*Alfank the Dwarf* is here, fighting Morbet.
Morbet is here, fighting *Alfank the Dwarf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Milzok the Dwarf* is here, fighting Morbet.
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
You pound *Alfank the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt Morbet:Fine>
Morbet panics, and attempts to flee.
Morbet leaves down.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Jur narrates 'Hyndan wnoc'

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Alfank the Dwarf* closes the trapdoor.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You pound *Alfank the Dwarf*'s body hard.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>nar HUT
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>Ok.
*Alfank the Dwarf* bleeds from open wounds.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>cha mood wimpopen trapdoor*Milzok the Dwarf* cleaves your body hard and tickles it.
Ok.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>eThe trapdoor is opened from the other side.
It's already open!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>fleeNo way! You are fighting for your life!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>open trapdoorYou flee head over heels.
Smelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
Morbet is standing here.
Exits: (up).

o W HP:Fine Move:Weak>open trapdoor
Morbet leaves up.

o W HP:Fine Move:Weak>
You don't see any trapdoor here.

o W HP:Fine Move:Weak>
You don't see any trapdoor here.

o W HP:Fine Move:Weak>nar COME HUTOk.

o W HP:Fine Move:Weak>nar DOI DWARFsOk.

o W HP:Fine Move:Fainting>
The trap closes quietly.

o W HP:Fine Move:Fainting>
Mochomurka narrates 'where is tun?'

o W HP:Fine Move:Fainting>open trapdooruYou don't see any trapdoor here.

o W HP:Fine Move:Weak>hit *dwarf*The trap seems to be closed.

o W HP:Fine Move:Weak>They aren't here.
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from above.

o W HP:Fine Move:Weak>
Vridush narrates 'what hut?'

o W HP:Fine Move:Weak>open trapdoorMochomurka narrates 'what hut'
You don't see any trapdoor here.

o W HP:Fine Move:Weak>
The trap is opened from the other side.

o W HP:Fine Move:Weak>
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
*Milzok the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak>l u
*Milzok the Dwarf* gets a spiked war club from the corpse of a large troll.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak>The trap is open.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak>hit *dwarf*
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from above.
*Alfank the Dwarf* closes the trap.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak>
You pound *Alfank the Dwarf*'s head very hard.
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Milzok the Dwarf* barely cleaves your left leg and tickles it.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Alfank the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>open trapOk.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>open exit
Therl narrates 'he out prolly'
*Alfank the Dwarf* closes the trap.
*Alfank the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>Karisma narrates 'W TMT HUT?'
Ok.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Alfank the Dwarf* closes the trap.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Vridush narrates 'HUNTER?'
*Alfank the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>fleeYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>open trapopen trap* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Ok.
*Alfank the Dwarf* closes the trap.
*Milzok the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Alfank the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

open trap* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>open trap
*Alfank the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Horadus narrates 'he up slab'
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* lightly pierces your right foot and tickles it.
*Alfank the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alfank the Dwarf* pounds your body and tickles it.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You try to flee, but cannot!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Alfank the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Your head stops stinging.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>Ok.
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from above.
*Alfank the Dwarf* closes the trap.
*Alfank the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>Ok.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>It's already open!
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* opens the panel.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>cha mood wimp
You flee head over heels.
An Abandoned Hut
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [west], (down).

o W HP:Fine Move:Fainting>open trapOk.

o W HP:Fine Move:Fainting>
You don't see any trap here.

o W HP:Fine Move:Weak>open trap*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
*Milzok the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
You don't see any trap here.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak>hit *dwarf*
You swiftly dodge *Milzok the Dwarf*'s attempt to cleave you.
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from below.
You pound *Milzok the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You swiftly dodge *Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.
You're already fighting!

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>open trapopen trap*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from below.
You don't see any trap here.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You don't see any trap here.

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>open exitThat's impossible, I'm afraid.
Karisma narrates 'like W W W  S ALL E TMT HUT??'

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* W HP:Fine Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>open trapdoor
You dodge a bash from *Milzok the Dwarf* who loses his balance and falls.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>open trapdoorIt's already open!
*Milzok the Dwarf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>open trapdoorIt's already open!
You pound *Milzok the Dwarf*'s right arm hard.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>open trapdooropen trapdoorIt's already open!
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>open trapdoorIt's already open!

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>open trapdoorIt's already open!

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>open trapdoorIt's already open!

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>fIt's already open!
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>It's already open!
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Alfank the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
Smelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
Exits: (south), (up).

o W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>cha wimp 300Wimpy set to: 300

o W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from above.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
*Milzok the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>
*Alfank the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You flee head over heels.
An Abandoned Hut
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], (down).

* W HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* W HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from below.
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
*Milzok the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
*Milzok the Dwarf* tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* leaves down.
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>get draught backpackquaff draught
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>fOk.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
You swiftly dodge *Alfank the Dwarf*'s attempt to pound you.
You flee head over heels.
Smelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up).

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* leaves up.

o W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from above.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
*Milzok the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>u
*Alfank the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You pound *Alfank the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from above.
*Milzok the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* closes the trap.
*Milzok the Dwarf* cleaves your left arm extremely hard.
You flee head over heels.
Strange Room
A valuable gold coin lies here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
Exits: (north).

o W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the north.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You swiftly dodge *Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>close exitclose exitclose exit*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You don't see any exit here.
You flee head over heels.
Smelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
*Alfank the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Milzok the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), [up].

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close exit*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* now follows *Alfank the Dwarf*.
It's already closed!
*Milzok the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>It's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!
You flee head over heels.
Strange Room
A valuable gold coin lies here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
A cave troll is here, fighting *Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf*.
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting a cave troll.
Exits: (north).

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You don't see any exit here.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
The wall closes quietly.
An olog-hai troll strongly crushes *Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf*'s right foot and tickles it.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close exitclose exitYou don't see any exit here.
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close exitYou don't see any exit here.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close exitclose exitYou don't see any exit here.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>The wall is opened from the other side.
You don't see any exit here.
A cave troll lightly crushes *Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf*'s body and tickles it.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You don't see any exit here.
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>l n
An olog-hai troll crushes *Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf*'s head and tickles it.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>The wall is open.
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close wall
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close wallOk.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close wallIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close wallclose wall
A cave troll lightly crushes *Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf*'s right arm and tickles it.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close wall*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* opens the wall.
Ok.
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close wall*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* opens the wall.
Ok.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close wallclose wallIt's already closed!
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* opens the wall.
An olog-hai troll lightly crushes *Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf*'s left foot and tickles it.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close wall*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.
Ok.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close wall*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* opens the wall.
Ok.
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close wallclose wallKarisma narrates 'morbet halls'
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* opens the wall.
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Milzok the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Milzok the Dwarf* cleaves your right arm and tickles it.
Ok.
You strongly pound *Milzok the Dwarf*'s left leg.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallclose wall*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* opens the wall.
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wall*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* opens the wall.
Ok.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wall*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* opens the wall.
Ok.
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* joins *Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf*'s fight.
A cave troll says 'I will rip your heart out, Jaim!'

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* opens the wall.
A cave troll lightly crushes *Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf*'s left hand and tickles it.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallclose wall*Alfank the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.
Ok.
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* opens the wall.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallOk.
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* opens the wall.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallOk.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallclose wallclose wallIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>It's already closed!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>It's already closed!
You pound *Milzok the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>It's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>cha mood wimpIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Milzok the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!
*Milzok the Dwarf* cleaves your body very hard.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallclose wallIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Milzok the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallVridush narrates 'UGNEZ HOW MANY?'
Ok.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallclose wallIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Milzok the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallclose wallNazrif narrates 'where did he die?'
It's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!
*Milzok the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!
*Alfank the Dwarf* opens the wall.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallOk.
*Milzok the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallclose wallVridush narrates 'COME DT HUT'
*Alfank the Dwarf* opens the wall.
Ok.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!
*Alfank the Dwarf* opens the wall.
You flee head over heels.
Smelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
Exits: (south), [up].

o W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close wallYou don't see any wall here.

o W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close wallYou don't see any wall here.
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You don't see any wall here.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You don't see any wall here.
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Milzok the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You don't see any wall here.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You don't see any wall here.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You swiftly dodge *Milzok the Dwarf*'s attempt to cleave you.
You don't see any wall here.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>
You don't see any wall here.
You flee head over heels.
Strange Room
A valuable gold coin lies here.
An olog-hai troll is here, fighting *Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf*.
A cave troll is here, fighting *Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf*.
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting a cave troll.
Exits: (north).
A cave troll crushes *Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf*'s left leg.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>Ok.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>cha wimp 100It's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>It's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close wallIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>Wimpy set to: 100

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close wallIt's already closed!
A cave troll crushes *Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf*'s right hand hard.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close wallIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close wallclose wallIt's already closed!
An olog-hai troll crushes *Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close wallIt's already closed!
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close wallIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close wallclose wallIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close wallIt's already closed!
The wall is opened from the other side.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close wallOk.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close wallIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close wallclose wallclose wallclose wallIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close wallIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>It's already closed!
An olog-hai troll crushes *Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close wallIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close wallIt's already closed!
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close wallIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close wallclose wallIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close wallIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close wallclose wallclose wallclose wallThe wall is opened from the other side.
Ok.
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close wallclose wallclose wallclose wallclose wallclose wallclose wallclose wallIt's already closed!
The wall is opened from the other side.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close wallclose wall*Milzok the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.
Ok.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close wall*Milzok the Dwarf* tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.
It's already closed!
You pound *Milzok the Dwarf*'s left leg.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>It's already closed!
Vridush narrates 'UGNEZ TELL US HOW MANY!'

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallclose wallIt's already closed!
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* opens the wall.
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>Ok.
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* joins *Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf*'s fight.
A cave troll says 'I'll rip you to pieces, scum!'
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
A cave troll crushes *Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf*'s death cry.
*Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Gilmandir the Sindarin Elf*.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!
*Milzok the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!
As *Vaim the Noldorin Elf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!
*Milzok the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallclose wallIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wall*Alfank the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.
It's already closed!
*Milzok the Dwarf* barely cleaves your left leg and tickles it.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
*Milzok the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!
An olog-hai troll approaches *Milzok the Dwarf*, trying to crush him.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!
An olog-hai troll lightly crushes *Milzok the Dwarf*'s right leg.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!
*Milzok the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallclose wallclose wallIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>It's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>It's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallclose wallclose wallIt's already closed!
*Milzok the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>It's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>It's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!
*Milzok the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>It's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!
*Alfank the Dwarf* opens the wall.
*Milzok the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Milzok the Dwarf* leaves north.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>close wallOk.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>close wall*Alfank the Dwarf* opens the wall.
Ok.
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>close wallIt's already closed!
*Alfank the Dwarf* opens the wall.
You pound *Alfank the Dwarf*'s left leg very hard and shatter it.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallOk.
*Alfank the Dwarf* opens the wall.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallOk.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallclose wallclose wallThe wall is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>It's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>It's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!
A cave troll lightly crushes *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*'s right foot and tickles it.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!
An olog-hai troll crushes *Alfank the Dwarf*'s left leg.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>close wall*Alfank the Dwarf* opens the wall.
Ok.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallclose wallclose wallIt's already closed!
An olog-hai troll crushes *Alfank the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>It's already closed!
*Alfank the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>It's already closed!
*Alfank the Dwarf* opens the wall.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallOk.
*Alfank the Dwarf* opens the wall.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallOk.
*Alfank the Dwarf* opens the wall.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallOk.
*Alfank the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!
*Alfank the Dwarf* opens the wall.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallOk.
*Alfank the Dwarf* opens the wall.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallOk.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>close wallIt's already closed!
*Alfank the Dwarf* opens the wall.
*Alfank the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alfank the Dwarf* leaves north.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>close wallOk.
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>close wallIt's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>It's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>It's already closed!
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>It's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>It's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* opens the wall.
Ok.
Vridush narrates 'COME W OF DT HUT'

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>cha mood aggr*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* opens the wall.
Ok.
An olog-hai troll barely crushes *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*'s right arm and tickles it.
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>The wall is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>It's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* opens the wall.
Ok.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>hit *elf**Vaim the Noldorin Elf* opens the wall.
Ok.
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>It's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>It's already closed!
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* opens the wall.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>Ok.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* opens the wall.
Ok.
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>It's already closed!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* opens the wall.
Ok.
An olog-hai troll barely crushes *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*'s right arm and tickles it.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>hit *elf*Ok.
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* opens the wall.
A cave troll sends *Vaim the Noldorin Elf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You pound *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*'s left leg hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a cave troll:Healthy>
You're already fighting!

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a cave troll:Healthy>close wall
An olog-hai troll lightly crushes *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*'s left hand and tickles it.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a cave troll:Healthy>Ok.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a cave troll:Healthy>close wall
The wall is opened from the other side.
A cave troll barely crushes *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*'s right leg and tickles it.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a cave troll:Healthy>close wallOk.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a cave troll:Healthy>close wallIt's already closed!
The wall is opened from the other side.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a cave troll:Healthy>close wallOk.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a cave troll:Healthy>close wallIt's already closed!
The wall is opened from the other side.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a cave troll:Healthy>close wallOk.
The wall is opened from the other side.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a cave troll:Healthy>close wallOk.
The wall is opened from the other side.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a cave troll:Healthy>close wallOk.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a cave troll:Healthy>close wallIt's already closed!
The wall is opened from the other side.
A cave troll lightly crushes *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*'s body and tickles it.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a cave troll:Healthy>close wallOk.
An olog-hai troll barely crushes *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*'s left leg and tickles it.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a cave troll:Healthy>close wallThe wall is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a cave troll:Healthy>close wallThe wall is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a cave troll:Healthy>close wallIt's already closed!
The wall is opened from the other side.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a cave troll:Healthy>close wallOk.
The wall is opened from the other side.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a cave troll:Healthy>close wallOk.
You pound *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*'s right hand hard.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a cave troll:Healthy>close wallclose wallThe wall is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a cave troll:Healthy>close wallIt's already closed!
The wall is opened from the other side.
An olog-hai troll crushes *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*'s body extremely hard.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt a cave troll:Healthy>close wallOk.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt a cave troll:Healthy>close wallThe wall is opened from the other side.
Ok.
A cave troll crushes *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*'s body hard.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt a cave troll:Healthy>close wallIt's already closed!
The wall is opened from the other side.
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt a cave troll:Healthy>close wallclose wallclose wallOk.
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* opens the wall.
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.

o W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>Ok.

o W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>close wallIt's already closed!
The wall is opened from the other side.

o W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>Ok.

o W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>The wall is opened from the other side.
Ok.

o W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>open wallMochomurka narrates 'COME HUT W TMT'
The wall is opened from the other side.
Ok.

o W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>Ok.

o W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>nSmelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
*Alfank the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Milzok the Dwarf* is standing here searching for something.
Exits: (south), (up).

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*You approach *Alfank the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>
You swiftly dodge *Milzok the Dwarf*'s attempt to cleave you.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>
You pound *Alfank the Dwarf*'s left leg hard and shatter it.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Alfank the Dwarf*:Awful>fleeYou flee head over heels.
Strange Room
A valuable gold coin lies here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Exits: (north).

o W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>nhit *dwarf*Smelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
*Milzok the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up).

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You approach *Milzok the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Milzok the Dwarf* strongly cleaves your right leg.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>fleeYou flee head over heels.
An Abandoned Hut
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Alfank the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], (down).

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>hit *dwarf*You approach *Alfank the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Alfank the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Milzok the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
You pound *Alfank the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
*Alfank the Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Alfank the Dwarf*:Dying>
Mochomurka tells you 'how many'

* W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Alfank the Dwarf*:Dying>
*Milzok the Dwarf* cleaves your right foot extremely hard.

* W HP:Bad Move:Slow *Alfank the Dwarf*:Dying>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W HP:Bad Move:Slow *Alfank the Dwarf*:Dying>cha mood wimp
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* W HP:Bad Move:Slow *Alfank the Dwarf*:Dying>Ok.

* W HP:Bad Move:Slow *Alfank the Dwarf*:Dying>f
You flee head over heels.
Smelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
Exits: (south), (up).

o W HP:Bad Move:Slow>
You flee head over heels.
Strange Room
A valuable gold coin lies here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Exits: (north).

o W HP:Bad Move:Slow>nSmelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
Exits: (south), (up).
*Milzok the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

* W HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*Milzok the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

* W HP:Bad Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>uhit *dwarf*No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W HP:Bad Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>
You're already fighting!
You flee head over heels.
An Abandoned Hut
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Alfank the Dwarf* is lying here, incapacitated.
Exits: [west], (down).

* W HP:Bad Move:Slow>fleeYou flee head over heels.
Smelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
*Milzok the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up).

* W HP:Bad Move:Slow>hit *dwarf*u*Milzok the Dwarf* leaves up.
They aren't here.

o W HP:Bad Move:Slow>
An Abandoned Hut
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Alfank the Dwarf* is lying here, incapacitated.
*Milzok the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], (down).

* W HP:Bad Move:Slow>hit *dwarf*You are too afraid.

* W HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*Milzok the Dwarf* tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.

* W HP:Bad Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>cha wimp 0
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'cure light'

* W HP:Bad Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>Wimpy set to: 0
You stop your fleeing attempts.

* W HP:Bad Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>fleeYou flee head over heels.
Smelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
Exits: (south), (up).

o W HP:Bad Move:Slow>uhit *dwarf*An Abandoned Hut
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Alfank the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Milzok the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], (down).

* W HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*Milzok the Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You pound *Milzok the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

* W HP:Bad Move:Slow *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>flee*Alfank the Dwarf* utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'
You flee head over heels.
Smelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
Exits: (south), (up).

o W HP:Bad Move:Slow>uhit *dwarf*An Abandoned Hut
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Alfank the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Milzok the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], (down).

* W HP:Bad Move:Weak>
You approach *Alfank the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

* W HP:Bad Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Milzok the Dwarf* cleaves your left foot.

* W HP:Bad Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Awful>dhit *dwarf*No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Alfank the Dwarf* utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'

* W HP:Bad Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

* W HP:Bad Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>fleeYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W HP:Bad Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>cha mood aggrOk.
You flee head over heels.
Smelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
Exits: (south), (up).

o W HP:Bad Move:Weak>
The trap closes quietly.

o W HP:Bad Move:Weak>open trapuOk.
The trap closes quietly.

o W HP:Bad Move:Weak>hit *dwarf*The trap seems to be closed.

o W HP:Bad Move:Weak>They aren't here.

o W HP:Bad Move:Weak>open trapuOk.

o W HP:Bad Move:Weak>hit *dwarf*An Abandoned Hut
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Alfank the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Milzok the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], (down).
*Alfank the Dwarf* closes the trapdoor.

* W HP:Bad Move:Weak>
You pound *Alfank the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
*Alfank the Dwarf* lightly pounds your right leg and tickles it.

* W HP:Bad Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>hit alfankYou're already fighting!

* W HP:Bad Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>open trapYou don't see any trap here.

* W HP:Bad Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>open exitThat's impossible, I'm afraid.

* W HP:Bad Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Milzok the Dwarf* cleaves your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W HP:Bad Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Alfank the Dwarf* bleeds from open wounds.
*Milzok the Dwarf* bleeds from open wounds.
*Alfank the Dwarf* pounds your right foot very hard and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W HP:Bad Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Awful>open trapdoor
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* joins *Alfank the Dwarf*'s fight.
*Alfank the Dwarf* opens the trapdoor.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W HP:Bad Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Awful>open trapdooropen trapdoorIt's already open!

* W HP:Bad Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Awful>open trapdoorIt's already open!

* W HP:Bad Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Awful>open trapdooropen trapdoorIt's already open!
*Alfank the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alfank the Dwarf* leaves down.

* W HP:Bad Move:Weak *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>open trapdoorIt's already open!
You pound *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*'s body hard.

* W HP:Bad Move:Weak *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>open trapdoor*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
It's already open!

* W HP:Bad Move:Weak *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>open trapdoorIt's already open!

* W HP:Bad Move:Weak *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>fIt's already open!

* W HP:Bad Move:Weak *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>It's already open!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W HP:Bad Move:Weak *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>Vridush tells you 'you want help or not?'
*Alfank the Dwarf* closes the trapdoor.
Ok.

* W HP:Bad Move:Weak *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W HP:Bad Move:Weak *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Alfank the Dwarf* closes the trapdoor.

* W HP:Bad Move:Weak *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W HP:Bad Move:Weak *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W HP:Bad Move:Weak *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You pound *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* W HP:Bad Move:Weak *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
*Milzok the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

open trapdoor* W HP:Bad Move:Weak *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>open trapdoor
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Bad Move:Weak *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* lightly pierces your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W HP:Awful Move:Weak *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
*Vaim the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Awful Move:Weak *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
*Alfank the Dwarf* pounds your left leg hard and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
Your head stops stinging.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W HP:Awful Move:Weak *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>Ok.
*Milzok the Dwarf* cleaves your left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

o W HP:Awful Move:Weak *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o W HP:Awful Move:Weak *Vaim the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>cha mood wimpOk.

o W HP:Awful Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>fYou are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o W HP:Awful Move:Weak *Milzok the Dwarf*:Bad>
You feel a strong ache there!
You lost some renown in this battle!

You are dead! Sorry...

Apparently, I really need to get my client to handle up to three different doors. Not sure
yet how, but I'm gonna figure it out. Cause only reason I lost in here right now was that
I couldn't switch fast enuff between trapdoor/trap.

Mochomurka portaled in and killed the pukes, I got my eq back, shining vambs (only piece
I was missing) Mocho decided to keep. This is what happens if I use my last black at rogge,
one black woulda saved the day here :(




2003/01/21 20:45, Devastator: 
Tsk keep eq of dying darkies? What is that for bullshit!

Btw, I got aliases for common doors.

owa/cwa open wal close wall
otr/ctr open trapdoor close trapdoor etc

that's why I don't use keybindings :P

2003/01/21 20:49, Morbet: 
Hehhe, im sorry i died so fast:) thought ugnez got rocks and went up to buff and died during one bash... thou this was expected couse no way u would have won 2 vs 2 in there but i didn't think about it and forgot to set my wimpy for faster recovering:)

2003/01/21 20:56, Vaim:   
why i didnt port out first time. cry

2003/01/21 21:01, Milzok: 
And why didn't I bashed the door when Ugnez was finished *peer* Well thanks for brave entering Ugnez. Too bad Mocho showed up though :)

2003/01/21 21:22, Xury:Rated: Average 
shit *dwarf*wBend in the Trail
-> shit *dwarf* <- lol

ouch not great way to die...
but i remember when you azazello and zomb got me while i was doing necro half-orc and troll-mobs :)

2003/01/21 21:23, Dreag:Rated: Average 
Devastator, I think what Ugnez meant was 'I got my eq back' but Mochomurka took the shining vambraces that loaded on pukes and kept it.

Anyway, yeah, I thought you'd win there, had him incap and all.

2003/01/21 21:24, Ugnez: 
Deva, the shining was from one of the pukes, not my shining, so can't really blame mocho for taking shining. Afterall, as he told me, I wasn't in kill.

And Milzok, 'brave entering'? I'v fallen for this kind of trap twice during last cpl days already. First one was same, 2 dwarves scouted guardian and spammed vellum, I enter with 4 (needed blocker, and blocker had follower, woulda entered with 2 otherwise), and found 7 pukes regenning from smobing there. Two rocks down the drain.

Now this. If I had the black I used earlier today, I woulda lived. Had I one azure at least, I woulda lived too. Would, Had, should...

Perhaps I shouldn't enter stuff so bravely hoping for a fun 2 vs 2 fight? Soon I have reputation of entering all closables, and I'm gonna be perma-trapped :(

2003/01/21 21:29, Gilmándir: 
Well ugnez, if you enter this its not brave, i wont say dumb but i guess you got killhorny...Everyone know what kind of play Alfank is and this trap was sooo obvious...

2003/01/21 22:06, Ugnez: 
Gilmandir, I'm killhorny alldayround :) Doesn't matter what the odds are, doesn't matter if it _MIGHT_ be a trap. It also _MIGHT_ not be a trap, and then I get 200k free exp and a fun fight. Who cares bout eq anyway? Its like 6 hours and I got new fullset.

2003/01/21 22:17, Gilmándir: 
Well, lovely attitude you got=) I envy you.

2003/01/21 22:23, Dynamit: 
How do ya know that someone always traps? Anywho, this was an obvious trap since the dwarves closed the door. Take care

2003/01/21 23:39, Ugnez: 
Oh and btw, Milzok was on 30 hps, Alfank 20 hps, Vaim was frozen after those cures. Just a sidenote.

2003/01/22 00:15, Ares:Rated: Superb 
How about changing hide? :p

2003/01/22 00:38, Milzok: 
Well I have played pretty much with ALfank 2 latest day, and really funny to play with him. And no he dosn't always trap :) But as everyone else, sometimes it happends! Anyway we was pretty free kills for mucho in there *gig*

2003/01/22 08:18, Bigger:Rated: Good 
i think vaim's cure saved the whole groups' ass in there
clap

2003/01/22 09:46, Gray: 
You couldn't switch between doors? Maybe more like - you had no idea about doornames, or even that there is secret inside? ;) Otherwise why would you 'look dir' to get exit name?

2003/01/22 10:15, Fankil: 
That's illegal, Gray.

2003/01/22 10:17, Fankil: 
I didn't read the comment, sorry Gray!

2003/01/22 10:23, Devastator: 
Well Ugnez I thought u was talking about your own shining, nm me :)
*comf* was quite close from killing them all :)

2003/01/22 10:41, Lkuzk:Rated: Superb 
Awesome fight. I so thought you had them all there at one point. Also, I was seriously impressed with the speed at which you apparently did a 'look n', registered the door name, and started closing it...

2003/01/22 10:48, Zmej: 
*spit* gray.
*L n* was to set door to *wall* faster than to type: *do wall*
And its not illegal, Fankil. It is not a hidden door.

2003/01/22 10:51, Fankil: 
Like the rules apply to hiddens or not. Either they are illegal or none is.

2003/01/22 10:59, Ugnez: 
Quote 'Rules Actions', paragraph 3:
Actions are tolerated when they do not depend directly or indirectly upon another player event (Personal actions), but are illegal otherwise (External actions).

look north - wall is open. Thats in no way dependant on other player events, therefore it is legal.
Illegal actions in this situation would be:
'* closes the %1' -> #var door %1
'%1 closes quietly.' -> #var door %1
'The %1 seems to be closed.' -> #var door %1

2003/01/22 11:06, Zmej: 
*nod* Ugnez.

2003/01/22 12:15, Fankil: 
'Thus actions whose purpose is to, eat or drink, ride a mount that just threw you off, open a door closed by a zone reset or a mobile, would all be legal, but track, attack, open/close a door someone just closed/opened or you bumped into because an opponent made you flee, flee, looting, etc, would not.'

I believe the enemy make their prey use that action.. I don't know, I'll put this up for discussion, again, as an Ainu.

'If you find the above rule too complicated to understand, you can stick to the following principle that includes the rule: disable actions in PK.'

/Fankil

2003/01/22 12:21, Gray: 
You know, members of the Management can make up rules whenever they want to. So, clear or unclear rule - use it on your own risk. While none got demoted for using it - I keep thinking that it's allowed. Though, I myself use ctrl/alt-numpad keys to open/close non-hidden doors (which is as fast as open/close doors with bindings set by triggers), and aliases for hidden doors (which depend on areas, though - there are doors with alike starting names in Fornost area and, for example, Dunland, so I use them separately).

2003/01/22 12:46, Devastator: 
Fankil, it's not illigal since it didn't trigger Ugnez's client to set a door to wall, when someone opened it. He typed Look north and made it set to Wall.

It's not illigal and I don't know why it should be illigal. I don't even use this :P

2003/01/22 13:06, Fankil: 
Well, if you obviously don't see the advantages so why would you use it? I won't be bothered to explain why it should be illegal (here), it is clear though.

2003/01/22 15:44, Porien: 
I used thouse look dir actions before and used em for a while after exit changes because i was used to use em. Using simple binds for opening exit dir is much faster, excluding only one thing - when secret exit is open you get the secret name with your action and cant get it with open exit dir binds.

2003/01/22 15:54, Gray: 
If you need to look for secret exits during pk fight - what the heck are map chars and clients with all their aliases and stuff for? :P

2003/01/24 16:30, Nacs: 
Who the hell has map chars!

2003/01/25 23:11, Johannes: 
Pfft I was sure I'd rated this log.

On the actions matter: I say ban them all. Yes, all.


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Ares, Che, Lkuzk 
 Good Bigger 
 Average Dreag, Xury 
 Poor  
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back