Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Boom Boom Boom (Ugnez)comments   back
  
(23 ratings and 5402 hits. Posted 2003/01/29)
### Foreplay ###
Frost narrates '4 dwarves and a man caster doing moria'
Vridush narrates 'its lerian?'
Frost narrates 'not named to me. has glowsword tho'

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>nar hm we have enuff to hit em in moria?
Ok.
Vridush narrates 'well I can come'
Evis says 'im game'
Vridush narrates 'tzanck vridush frost evis ugnez'
... snip, spamming to Khuzur ...

*~ CRW>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Evis                 - Camp on the Hills
Tzanck               - Camp on the Hills
Ugnez                - Camp on the Hills
Vridush              - Camp on the Hills

*~ CRW>exa evis
You see nothing special about him.
Evis is an elderly male Orc.
Evis cerate has a few scratches.
Evis cerate is using: 
<wielded>            a heavy morningstar
<worn as shield>     a black metal shield (used)
<worn on head>       a green hood (used)
<worn on body>       a stained dark shirt (used)
<worn on hands>      a pair of soft leather gloves (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a thin pair of soft leather trousers (tattered)
<worn on feet>       a thin pair of rigid leather boots (brand new)
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin

*~ CRW>w-- Vridush snorts: hehe gonna be all orc legends on same place
Tzanck burbles i'll be mixing up some clearthuoght before we hit em

*~ CRW>emo says: you prolly won't have time
Ok.

*~ CRW>emo says: if we see em in some cool closable
Ok.

*~ CRW>emo says: we hit
Ok.
... Snip, waiting for Iggy ...
-- Vridush snorts: if he has some eq we should be doing fine

*~ CRW>nod
You nod solemnly.
... Currently we have 3 fullsetted orcs and one naked one ...
Tzanck tells you 'Grouptell: idea is to try and not lose hps to mobs while we in there'
Vridush tells you 'good plan (grouptell)'

*~ CRW>emo says: i wimpybuff em for 150 hps
Ok.

*~ CRW>emo says: then i start hit  fleeing
Ok.
Evis says 'im naked and old but far from a newb'
Tzanck tells you 'Grouptell: and not move so fast as to give up element of surprise with noise'

*~ CRW>whe
Tzanck tells you 'Grouptell: if we move methodically, we be suspected as mobs !'

*~ CRW>exa iggy
Iggy is a youthful male Orc.
Iggy the Atomic Boy is in an excellent condition.
Iggy the Atomic Boy is using: 
<wielded>            a heavy morningstar
<worn as shield>     a wooden wall shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a spiked metal helmet (brand new)
<worn on body>       a metal breastplate (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a pair of thin vambraces (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a pair of chain mail gloves (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a thin pair of greaves (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a studded leather belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a butcher's cleaver (brand new)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
... Ok, we have 3 fullsetted orcs and 2 x 400hp cannonfodder, will be enuff ...
... Plan is to make them flee, then we'r in busyness. But as long as they stay ...
... together, we'r fucked ...
### The Game Itself ###

o CW>s
Nain's Way
Exits: =north=, =south=, =west=.
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west
 (done less than 6 hours ago).

o CW>emo says: 2, 6 ticks
Ok.

o CW>w
A Passage
Exits: =east=, =west=.
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west
 (done less than 6 hours ago).

o CW>w
Road of Narvi
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
Exits: =east=, =south=.
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south
 (done less than 6 hours ago).

o CW>s
Road of Narvi
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
Exits: =north=, =south=, =west=.
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south
 (done less than 5 hours ago).

o CW>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the south.

o CW>s
Road of Narvi
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.
Exits: =north=, =south=.
Tzanck says 'amroury!'
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south
 (done less than 5 hours ago).

o CW>s
Road of Narvi
A lurg leader of the Uruk-moragog looks at you from a bloody helm.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
A great, black warg pads around, looking to rip something apart.
Exits: =north=, =south=.
sYou see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south
 (done less than 3 hours ago).

o CW>
Road of Narvi
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =west=.
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west
 (done less than 2 hours ago).

o CW>
A lurg leader has arrived from the north.
An orkish warrior has arrived from the north.
An orkish warrior has arrived from the north.
An orkish warrior has arrived from the north.
An orkish warrior has arrived from the north.
A great warg has arrived from the north.
### These silly mobs hunt on sight, not on hit. Lets hope they help us :)

o CW>w
On a Dark Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the east.
wYou see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west
 (done less than 2 hours ago).

o CW>
A Dark Road
Exits: =east=, =south=.
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south
 (done less than 2 hours ago).

o CW>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the east.

o CW>s
Dark Road
Exits: =north=, =south=.
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south
 (done less than 2 hours ago).

o CW>s
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the north.

o CW>
Golden Road
Exits: =north=, =south=, =west=.
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south
 (done less than 2 hours ago).

o CW>s
The Golden Road
You see five large boulders on the ground.
*Brumbur the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Neo the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Vrash the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Toin the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* is standing here.
*Nuri the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=.
Aha, you have found your victim!

* CW>hit malus
Tzanck says 'on tracks?'

* CW>They aren't here.

* CW>
*Brumbur the Dwarf* says 'here they come'

* CW>hit *dwarf*
*Brumbur the Dwarf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

* CW *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You're already fighting!
*Neo the Dwarf* utters the word 'fido'

* CW *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Toin the Dwarf* strongly cleaves your left arm and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Vrash the Dwarf* intercepts Vridush's blow.
A great warg has arrived from the east.
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the north.

* CW HP:Fine *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Healthy>
Tzanck utters the word 'noselacri'
*Brumbur the Dwarf* seems to be blinded!

* CW HP:Fine *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Vrash the Dwarf* intercepts Evis' blow.
*Neo the Dwarf* cleaves your left foot extremely hard and tickles it.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the north.

* CW HP:Fine *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Healthy>
Vridush leaves north.

* CW HP:Fine *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Healthy>cha mood wimp
Iggy leaves north.
Ok.
*Brumbur the Dwarf* slashes your body hard and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You fail to intercept *Nuri the Dwarf*'s blow.

* CW HP:Fine *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Healthy>cha wimp 300
Vridush has arrived from the north.

* CW HP:Fine *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Healthy>l

* CW HP:Fine *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Healthy>
Wimpy set to: 300
*Toin the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

* CW HP:Fine *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Vrash the Dwarf* intercepts Vridush's blow.

* CW HP:Fine *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Brumbur the Dwarf* barely slashes your body and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Healthy>
Tzanck leaves north.

* CW HP:Fine *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Healthy>
Vridush leaves north.

* CW HP:Fine *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Healthy>
Vridush has arrived from the north.

* CW HP:Fine *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Healthy>
Evis leaves north.

* CW HP:Fine *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Toin the Dwarf* cleaves your head extremely hard.

* CW HP:Fine *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Healthy>
Vridush leaves north.

* CW HP:Fine *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* leaves east.

* CW HP:Fine *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Healthy>
Evis has arrived from the north.

* CW HP:Fine *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Healthy>
Vridush has arrived from the north.

* CW HP:Fine *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* has arrived from the east.
*Brumbur the Dwarf* lightly slashes your right leg and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Neo the Dwarf* cleaves your left leg extremely hard.

* CW HP:Fine *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Healthy>
A great warg has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Fine *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* leaves north.

* CW HP:Fine *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Healthy>
Vridush leaves north.
Your head stops stinging.

* CW HP:Fine *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Healthy>
The Golden Road
There are five large boulders here.
*Brumbur the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
*Neo the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
*Vrash the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Toin the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
*Nuri the Dwarf* is here, fighting Evis.
A great, black warg pads around, looking to rip something apart.
Evis is here, fighting *Nuri the Dwarf*.
A great, black warg pads around, looking to rip something apart.
Evis leaves east.
### At this point, I'm thinking hell, they'r not fleeing, this is fucked up...
### But then I remember that I had a patrol on my tail... so lets wait abit
### more...

* CW HP:Fine *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
Golden Road
The corpse of a blood-drenched orc is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
Evis is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =west=, down.

o CW HP:Fine>w
Saving Ugnez.

o CW HP:Fine>
The Golden Road
There are five large boulders here.
*Brumbur the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Neo the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Vrash the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Toin the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Nuri the Dwarf* is standing here.
A great, black warg pads around, looking to rip something apart.
A great, black warg pads around, looking to rip something apart.
Exits: =north=, =east=.
*Toin the Dwarf* tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.

* CW HP:Fine *Toin the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Vrash the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

* CW HP:Fine *Toin the Dwarf*:Healthy>flee
Tzanck has arrived from the north.

* CW HP:Fine *Toin the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*
Vrash the Dwarf* gets a fine grey cloak from a leather backpack.
*Nuri the Dwarf* approaches Evis, trying to cleave him.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* CW HP:Fine *Toin the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Neo the Dwarf* cleaves your left foot extremely hard and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine *Toin the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Vrash the Dwarf* stops using a black warg fur.

* CW HP:Fine *Toin the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Vrash the Dwarf* wears a fine grey cloak about his body.
A lurg leader has arrived from the north.
An orkish warrior has arrived from the north.
An orkish warrior has arrived from the north.
An orkish warrior has arrived from the north.
An orkish warrior has arrived from the north.
A great warg has arrived from the north.
A great warg seems to have recovered its senses.
### This is the place where fight turns to our favour. We can hit flee em, but if
### they do, they get scattered, and lose.

* CW HP:Fine *Toin the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
Golden Road
The corpse of a blood-drenched orc is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
Exits: =north=, =west=, down.

o CW HP:Fine>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>sw
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine>hit *dwarf*
The Golden Road
On the ground, there are five large boulders.
*Brumbur the Dwarf* is here, fighting an orkish warrior.
*Neo the Dwarf* is here, fighting Tzanck.
*Vrash the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Toin the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Nuri the Dwarf* is standing here.
A great, black warg pads around, looking to rip something apart.
A great, black warg pads around, looking to rip something apart.
Tzanck is here, fighting *Neo the Dwarf*.
A lurg leader of the Uruk-moragog looks at you from a bloody helm.
An orkish warrior is here, fighting *Brumbur the Dwarf*.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
An orkish warrior is here, fighting *Brumbur the Dwarf*.
A great warg is here, fighting *Brumbur the Dwarf*.
Exits: =north=, =east=.
Tzanck utters the word 'noselacri'

* CW HP:Fine>
* CW HP:Fine>
Tzanck begins some strange incantations...
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Nuri the Dwarf* leaves north.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Brumbur the Dwarf* swiftly dodges an orkish warrior's attempt to slash him.

* CW HP:Fine>
An orkish warrior slashes *Brumbur the Dwarf*'s left hand and tickles it.
An orkish warrior barely slashes *Brumbur the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine>
A great warg bites *Brumbur the Dwarf*!
A lurg leader joins a great warg's fight.
A lurg leader strongly pierces *Brumbur the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Nuri the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
cha mood aggr*Nuri the Dwarf* cleaves your right foot extremely hard and tickles it.
You pound *Nuri the Dwarf*'s right hand very hard and tickle it.

* CW HP:Hurt *Nuri the Dwarf*:Fine>Ok.
Tzanck panics, and attempts to flee.
Tzanck leaves north.

* CW HP:Hurt *Nuri the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Toin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Toin the Dwarf* leaves north.

* CW HP:Hurt *Nuri the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
*Vrash the Dwarf* pounds your right foot extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

* CW HP:Hurt *Nuri the Dwarf*:Fine>
You are already attempting to flee!
You flee head over heels.
Golden Road
Iggy is standing here.
Evis is standing here.
Tzanck is standing here.
*Toin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =south=, =west=.

* CW HP:Hurt>cha mood wimp
*Toin the Dwarf* leaves west.
Evis leaves west.

o CW HP:Hurt>Ok.
Tzanck leaves south.
*Vrash the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

* CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
You are too afraid.
*Vrash the Dwarf* approaches Iggy, trying to pound him.
Iggy crushes *Vrash the Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the south.

* CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
You are too afraid.

* CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
You are too afraid.

* CW HP:Hurt>
*Vrash the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vrash the Dwarf* leaves south.

o CW HP:Hurt>
Tzanck has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Hurt>cha wimp 200hit *dwarf
*shit *dwarf*Wimpy set to: 200
Evis has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>
The Golden Road
On the ground, there are five large boulders.
*Brumbur the Dwarf* is here, fighting an orkish warrior.
*Neo the Dwarf* is standing here.
A great, black warg pads around, looking to rip something apart.
A great, black warg pads around, looking to rip something apart.
A lurg leader is here, fighting *Brumbur the Dwarf*.
An orkish warrior is here, fighting *Brumbur the Dwarf*.
An orkish warrior is here, fighting *Brumbur the Dwarf*.
An orkish warrior is here, fighting *Brumbur the Dwarf*.
An orkish warrior is here, fighting *Brumbur the Dwarf*.
A great warg is here, fighting *Brumbur the Dwarf*.
*Nuri the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Vrash the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=.

* CW HP:Hurt>Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach him!
Tzanck tells you 'Grouptell: bruymbur blind'
Iggy begins some strange incantations...
An orkish warrior barely slashes *Brumbur the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt>
*Neo the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
You pound *Neo the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

* CW HP:Hurt *Neo the Dwarf*:Fine>hit *dwarf*
*Nuri the Dwarf* cleaves Iggy's head extremely hard.
Iggy crushes *Nuri the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt *Neo the Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
*Vrash the Dwarf* leaves north.
An orkish warrior barely slashes *Brumbur the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt *Neo the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
*Vrash the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
You flee head over heels.
Golden Road
Exits: =north=, =south=, =west=.

o CW HP:Hurt>shit *dwarf*
The Golden Road
There are five large boulders here.
*Brumbur the Dwarf* is here, fighting an orkish warrior.
*Neo the Dwarf* is standing here.
A great, black warg pads around, looking to rip something apart.
A great, black warg pads around, looking to rip something apart.
A lurg leader is here, fighting *Brumbur the Dwarf*.
An orkish warrior is here, fighting *Brumbur the Dwarf*.
An orkish warrior is here, fighting *Brumbur the Dwarf*.
An orkish warrior is here, fighting *Brumbur the Dwarf*.
An orkish warrior is here, fighting *Brumbur the Dwarf*.
A great warg is here, fighting *Brumbur the Dwarf*.
*Nuri the Dwarf* is here, fighting Iggy.
Iggy is here, fighting *Nuri the Dwarf*.
Tzanck is standing here trying to concentrate.
Evis is standing here.
*Vrash the Dwarf* is here, fighting Iggy.
Exits: =north=, =east=.

* CW HP:Hurt>Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach him!

* CW HP:Hurt>e
*Neo the Dwarf* cleaves Iggy's body extremely hard.

* CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
Golden Road
The corpse of a blood-drenched orc is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
Exits: =north=, =west=, down.

o CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>whit *dwarf*
The Golden Road
On the ground, there are five large boulders.
*Brumbur the Dwarf* is here, fighting an orkish warrior.
*Neo the Dwarf* is here, fighting Iggy.
A great, black warg pads around, looking to rip something apart.
A great, black warg pads around, looking to rip something apart.
A lurg leader is here, fighting *Brumbur the Dwarf*.
An orkish warrior is here, fighting *Brumbur the Dwarf*.
An orkish warrior is here, fighting *Brumbur the Dwarf*.
An orkish warrior is here, fighting *Brumbur the Dwarf*.
An orkish warrior is here, fighting *Brumbur the Dwarf*.
A great warg is here, fighting *Brumbur the Dwarf*.
*Nuri the Dwarf* is here, fighting Iggy.
Iggy is sitting here.
*Vrash the Dwarf* is here, fighting Iggy.
Exits: =north=, =east=.

* CW HP:Hurt>Vridush has arrived from the north.
Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach him!

* CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
An orkish warrior slashes *Brumbur the Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt>Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach him!

* CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach him!
An orkish warrior barely slashes *Brumbur the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach him!

* CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach him!
*Vrash the Dwarf* pounds Iggy's head extremely hard and shatters it.

* CW HP:Hurt>
*Brumbur the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brumbur the Dwarf* leaves east.

* CW HP:Hurt>
A great warg approaches *Neo the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
A great warg leaves north.

* CW HP:Hurt>
*Brumbur the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A great warg says 'I fill hunz you unvil you're dead, Neo!'
A great warg lightly hits *Neo the Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.
*Nuri the Dwarf* cleaves Iggy's body extremely hard and shatters it.

* CW HP:Hurt>k 2.dwarf* CW HP:Hurt>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

* CW HP:Hurt>
A lurg leader pierces *Neo the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt>
A great warg bites *Neo the Dwarf*!

* CW HP:Hurt>
A great warg hits *Neo the Dwarf*'s body very hard and tickles it.

e* CW HP:Hurt>
A great warg says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Neo!'
*Neo the Dwarf* swiftly dodges an orkish warrior's attempt to slash him.
hit *dwarf*Tzanck begins some strange incantations...
An orkish warrior slashes *Neo the Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt>
Golden Road
The corpse of a blood-drenched orc is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
Exits: =north=, =west=, down.

o CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>whit *dwarf*
Iggy has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Hurt>
The Golden Road
You see five large boulders on the ground.
*Neo the Dwarf* is here, fighting a great warg.
A great warg is here, fighting *Neo the Dwarf*.
A lurg leader is here, fighting *Neo the Dwarf*.
An orkish warrior is here, fighting *Neo the Dwarf*.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
An orkish warrior is here, fighting *Neo the Dwarf*.
A great warg is here, fighting *Neo the Dwarf*.
*Nuri the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Vrash the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Brumbur the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=.
*Vrash the Dwarf* leaves north.
A great warg lightly hits *Neo the Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt>Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach him!

* CW HP:Hurt>
*Nuri the Dwarf* approaches Iggy, trying to cleave him.
Tzanck begins some strange incantations...
Iggy stops using a heavy morningstar.
Iggy masterfully draws a mace.

* CW HP:Hurt>
Vridush tells you 'WE WINNING (grouptell)'
An orkish warrior barely slashes *Neo the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.
A great warg hits *Neo the Dwarf*'s body very hard and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt>
Iggy panics, and attempts to flee.
Iggy leaves east.
A lurg leader pierces *Neo the Dwarf*'s right foot hard and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt>
*Neo the Dwarf* swiftly dodges an orkish warrior's attempt to slash him.

* CW HP:Hurt>
A great warg bites *Neo the Dwarf*!

* CW HP:Hurt>k 2.dwarf
You pound *Nuri the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.

* CW HP:Hurt *Nuri the Dwarf*:Hurt>k 2.dwarf
You're already fighting!
A great warg bites *Neo the Dwarf*!

* CW HP:Hurt *Nuri the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Tzanck utters the word 'pabraw'
Tzanck raises his voice and ancient powers make *Brumbur the Dwarf* twist in pain.
An orkish warrior barely slashes *Neo the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt *Nuri the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Brumbur the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
Tzanck begins some strange incantations...

* CW HP:Hurt *Nuri the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Vrash the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* has arrived from the north.

* CW HP:Hurt *Nuri the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Vrash the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

* CW HP:Hurt *Nuri the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* leaves north.

* CW HP:Hurt *Nuri the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Nuri the Dwarf* cleaves your left arm extremely hard.

* CW HP:Hurt *Nuri the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
*Vrash the Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard.

* CW HP:Hurt *Nuri the Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* has arrived from the north.
*Toin the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
You flee head over heels.
Golden Road
The corpse of a blood-drenched orc is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
Iggy is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: =north=, =west=, down.

o CW HP:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Ore stairs
Exits: up, down.

o CW HP:Hurt>u
Golden Road
The corpse of a blood-drenched orc is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
Iggy is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Brumbur the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =west=, down.

* CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf
*You approach *Brumbur the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Hurt *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Vrash the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Hurt *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Iggy utters the words 'cure light'
Iggy's spell backfires, and he squeals in surprise!

* CW HP:Hurt *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Brumbur the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brumbur the Dwarf* leaves north.
Tzanck has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Hurt>
A great warg has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Hurt>n
*Vrash the Dwarf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
Mustering Hall
*Brumbur the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=.

* CW HP:Hurt>
You approach *
Brumbur the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Hurt *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Wounded>shit *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Hurt *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Hurt *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Tzanck begins some strange incantations...

* CW HP:Hurt *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Wounded>cha mood aggr
Ok.
*Brumbur the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brumbur the Dwarf* leaves north.

o CW HP:Hurt>nhit *dwarf*
Mustering Hall
*Brumbur the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =east=, =south=.

* CW HP:Hurt>ehit *dwarf
*You pound *Brumbur the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

* CW HP:Hurt *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Hurt *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Hurt *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Wounded>ehit *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Hurt *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Wounded>e
You're already fighting!
*Brumbur the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brumbur the Dwarf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf
**Brumbur the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
Mustering Hall
Exits: =south=, =west=.

o CW HP:Hurt>e
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Iggy stops using a mace.
Iggy masterfully draws a heavy morningstar.

o CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>whit *dwarf*
Mustering Hall
*Brumbur the Dwarf* is standing here.
Evis is standing here.
Exits: =east=, =south=.
Tzanck begins some strange incantations...

* CW HP:Hurt>shit *dwarf
*You approach *Brumbur the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Hurt *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Hurt *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!
You pound *Brumbur the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.

* CW HP:Hurt *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Wounded>shit *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Tzanck utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Brumbur the Dwarf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Tzanck hits him.

* CW HP:Hurt *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Bad>shit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
Tzanck begins some strange incantations...
*Brumbur the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* CW HP:Hurt *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Hurt *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Bad>s
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Hurt *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Bad>hit *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Brumbur the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brumbur the Dwarf* leaves south.

o CW HP:Hurt>shit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>
Mustering Hall
*Brumbur the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Toin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=.
Tzanck begins some strange incantations...
*Brumbur the Dwarf* leaves north.
*Toin the Dwarf* leaves north.

o CW HP:Hurt>s
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
Golden Road
The corpse of a blood-drenched orc is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
Vridush is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =west=, down.
*Vrash the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Hurt>
You approach *
Vrash the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
*Vrash the Dwarf* pounds your body very hard.

* CW HP:Hurt *Vrash the Dwarf*:Fine>
You strongly pound *Vrash the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

* CW HP:Hurt *Vrash the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Vridush approaches *Vrash the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Hurt *Vrash the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Vrash the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vrash the Dwarf* leaves down.

o CW HP:Hurt>
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Hurt>
*Vrash the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

* CW HP:Hurt>
Evis crushes *Vrash the Dwarf*'s head very hard and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* leaves west.

* CW HP:Hurt>
You approach *
Vrash the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
*Vrash the Dwarf* pounds Evis' left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

* CW HP:Hurt *Vrash the Dwarf*:Hurt Evis:Bad>
Evis panics, and attempts to flee.
Evis leaves west.

* CW HP:Hurt *Vrash the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Vrash the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vrash the Dwarf* leaves down.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
A great warg has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.
*a Half-Elf* leaves west.
Tzanck tells you 'Grouptell: BRYUMBUR'
Evis has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
*Vrash the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

* CW HP:Hurt>
You approach *
Vrash the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Hurt *Vrash the Dwarf*:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Hurt *Vrash the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Iggy lightly crushes *Vrash the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt *Vrash the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Vrash the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vrash the Dwarf* leaves north.

o CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf
*hit *dwarf*They aren't here.
A great warg leaves north.

o CW HP:Hurt>
*
Brumbur the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Vrash the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
You pound *Brumbur the Dwarf*'s body hard.

* CW HP:Hurt *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Bad>n
*Vrash the Dwarf* leaves west.
*Brumbur the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brumbur the Dwarf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Hurt>
Mustering Hall
A great, black warg pads around, looking to rip something apart.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=.

o CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>shit *dwarf*
Golden Road
The corpse of a blood-drenched orc is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
Exits: =north=, =west=, down.

o CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>
A great warg has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Hurt>whit brumbur
The Golden Road
On the ground, there are five large boulders.
A lurg leader of the Uruk-moragog looks at you from a bloody helm.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
A great, black warg pads around, looking to rip something apart.
*Brumbur the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=.

* CW HP:Hurt>
You strongly pound *
Brumbur the Dwarf*'s body.

* CW HP:Hurt *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Bad>
Vridush pounds *Brumbur the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
An orkish warrior barely slashes *Brumbur the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.
*Brumbur the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Hurt *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Awful>
An orkish warrior barely slashes *Brumbur the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Awful>
Tzanck tells you 'Grouptell: GET BRUMBUR'
A great warg has arrived from the east.
*Brumbur the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brumbur the Dwarf* leaves north.

o CW HP:Hurt>n
A lurg leader barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.

o CW HP:Hurt a lurg leader:Fine>hit brumbur
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Vridush leaves north.

o CW HP:Hurt a lurg leader:Fine>flee
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt a lurg leader:Fine>w
You flee head over heels.
Golden Road
The corpse of a blood-drenched orc is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
*Toin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =west=, down.

* CW HP:Hurt>
*Toin the Dwarf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Hurt>n
The Golden Road
There are five large boulders here.
A lurg leader of the Uruk-moragog looks at you from a bloody helm.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
A great, black warg pads around, looking to rip something apart.
Iggy is standing here.
Tzanck is standing here.
Evis is here, fighting *Toin the Dwarf*.
A great, black warg pads around, looking to rip something apart.
*Toin the Dwarf* is here, fighting Evis.
Exits: =north=, =east=.

* CW HP:Hurt>A great warg hits Iggy's left leg.
Iggy crushes a great warg's right foreleg extremely hard.
hit brumburGolden Road
A great warg is here, fighting *Neo the Dwarf*.
*Neo the Dwarf* is here, fighting a great warg.
Vridush is standing here.
*Vrash the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =south=, =west=.

* CW HP:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
They aren't here.
*Vrash the Dwarf* strongly pounds Vridush's body and tickles it.
*Toin the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

* CW HP:Hurt>
Evis has arrived from the south.
*Toin the Dwarf* leaves west.

* CW HP:Hurt>hit brumbur
A great warg has arrived from the south.
Vridush pounds *Vrash the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

* CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.
Vridush panics, and attempts to flee.
Vridush leaves south.

* CW HP:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
A lurg leader has arrived from the south.
An orkish warrior has arrived from the south.
An orkish warrior has arrived from the south.
A great warg leaves south.

* CW HP:Hurt>hit brumbur
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>hit brumbur
Vridush has arrived from the south.

* CW HP:Hurt>n
Vridush approaches *Neo the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>hit brumbur
Dark Road
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.
Tzanck leaves north.
Evis leaves north.

o CW HP:Hurt>shit *dwarf*
Golden Road
A great warg is here, fighting *Neo the Dwarf*.
*Neo the Dwarf* is here, fighting Vridush.
*Vrash the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A lurg leader is here, fighting *Neo the Dwarf*.
An orkish warrior is here, fighting *Neo the Dwarf*.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
Vridush is here, fighting *Neo the Dwarf*.
Exits: =north=, =south=, =west=.
*Vrash the Dwarf* leaves north.

* CW HP:Hurt>Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach him!
An orkish warrior barely slashes *Neo the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
*Neo the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Neo the Dwarf* leaves west.

* CW HP:Hurt>
A great warg has arrived from the south.

* CW HP:Hurt>hit brumbur
Vridush leaves west.
They aren't here.
*a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* CW HP:Hurt>hit brumbur
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>w
Golden Road
*Neo the Dwarf* is here, fighting Vridush.
Vridush is here, fighting *Neo the Dwarf*.
Exits: =north=, =east=.
Vridush pounds *Neo the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.

* CW HP:Hurt>hit brumbur
They aren't here.
A great warg has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf
*You pound *Neo the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickle it.

* CW HP:Hurt *Neo the Dwarf*:Wounded Vridush:Fine>
*Neo the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Neo the Dwarf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Hurt>
*Neo the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Hurt>
A great warg hits Vridush's left hand and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt>ehit *dwarf*
Golden Road
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
A lurg leader of the Uruk-moragog looks at you from a bloody helm.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
A great, black warg pads around, looking to rip something apart.
Exits: =north=, =south=, =west=.
A great warg hits *a Half-Elf*'s head and tickles it.
A lurg leader pierces *a Half-Elf*'s head hard.

* CW HP:Hurt>w
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
Golden Road
Vridush is here, fighting a great warg.
A great warg is here, fighting Vridush.
*Neo the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=.
Vridush panics, and attempts to flee.
Vridush leaves north.

* CW HP:Hurt>
You approach *
Neo the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Hurt *Neo the Dwarf*:Wounded>
A great warg says 'Ah! Xhere you are!'

* CW HP:Hurt *Neo the Dwarf*:Wounded>n
*Vrash the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Hurt *Neo the Dwarf*:Wounded>hit *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Hurt *Neo the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*
Vrash the Dwarf* leaves north.
You're already fighting!
*a Half-Elf* leaves east.

* CW HP:Hurt *Neo the Dwarf*:Wounded>
A great warg has arrived from the east.
*Neo the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Neo the Dwarf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Hurt>
*Neo the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Hurt>ehit *dwarf*
Golden Road
A lurg leader of the Uruk-moragog looks at you from a bloody helm.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
Exits: =north=, =south=, =west=.

o CW HP:Hurt>w
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
Golden Road
A great, black warg pads around, looking to rip something apart.
A great, black warg pads around, looking to rip something apart.
*Neo the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=.

* CW HP:Hurt>
You pound *
Neo the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickle it.

* CW HP:Hurt *Neo the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Vridush has arrived from the north.

* CW HP:Hurt *Neo the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Neo the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a great warg's attempt to hit him.

* CW HP:Hurt *Neo the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Vridush leaves east.
*Neo the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Neo the Dwarf* leaves north.

o CW HP:Hurt>
A great warg quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

o CW HP:Hurt a great warg:Hurt>flee
A great warg says 'I hill hunh you unhil you're dead, Ugnez!'
A great warg leaves north.

o CW HP:Hurt a great warg:Hurt>Vridush has arrived from the east.
You flee head over heels.
Golden Road
*Neo the Dwarf* is standing here.
A great, black warg pads around, looking to rip something apart.
Exits: =north=, =south=.

* CW HP:Hurt>
*Neo the Dwarf* leaves north.

o CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.
A great warg barely hits your body and tickles it.

o CW HP:Hurt a great warg:Fine>nhit *dwarf*
A great warg says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Ujnez!'

o CW HP:Hurt a great warg:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Hurt a great warg:Fine>flee
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt a great warg:Fine>w
You flee head over heels.
Golden Road
A great warg is here, fighting *Nuri the Dwarf*.
Vridush is here, fighting *Brumbur the Dwarf*.
*Brumbur the Dwarf* is lying here, mortally wounded.
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* is standing here.
*Nuri the Dwarf* is here, fighting Vridush.
Exits: =north=, =east=.

* CW HP:Hurt>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Hurt>
Golden Road
A great, black warg pads around, looking to rip something apart.
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
A great warg says 'Ah! Zhere you are!'

o CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>shit *dwarf
**Neo the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
Golden Road
A great warg is here, fighting *Nuri the Dwarf*.
Vridush is here, fighting *Brumbur the Dwarf*.
*Brumbur the Dwarf* is lying here, mortally wounded.
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* is standing here.
*Nuri the Dwarf* is here, fighting Vridush.
Tzanck is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=.
A lurg leader has arrived from the east.
An orkish warrior has arrived from the east.
An orkish warrior has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Hurt>
You pound *
Brumbur the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Brumbur the Dwarf*'s death cry.
*Brumbur the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Brumbur the Dwarf*.
A great warg bites *Nuri the Dwarf*!
Vridush pounds *Nuri the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.

* CW HP:Hurt>
As Vridush greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
Tzanck leaves east.

* CW HP:Hurt>
As Vridush greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

* CW HP:Hurt>
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* purrs softly, 'orc'

* CW HP:Hurt>get all corpse
Vridush panics, and attempts to flee.
Vridush leaves north.

* CW HP:Hurt>The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* leaves east.

* CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
Tzanck has arrived from the east.
You approach *Nuri the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
*Nuri the Dwarf* cleaves a great warg's body extremely hard and shatters it.

* CW HP:Hurt *Nuri the Dwarf*:Hurt a great warg:Wounded>
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Hurt *Nuri the Dwarf*:Hurt a great warg:Wounded>
Vridush has arrived from the north.

* CW HP:Hurt *Nuri the Dwarf*:Hurt a great warg:Wounded>x
Vridush approaches *Nuri the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
A great warg barely hits *Nuri the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt *Nuri the Dwarf*:Hurt a great warg:Wounded>
*
Neo the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a laced quiver
a sable pouch
a stone
a Dwarven beard-comb
a fragrant-smelling bag
a broad silver belt
an engraved broadsword (brand new)
a violet orchid
a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a fine grey cloak (brand new)
a tower shield (brand new)
a shining pair of vambraces (brand new)
a thin pair of metal gauntlets (used)
a thick pair of metal boots (worn out)
a shining pair of greaves (brand new)
a large visored helmet (brand new)
a thick metal breastplate (used)
a bright red amulet
a red ruby
a ring
a sapphire ring
a water skin
an amethyst
a lustrous opal
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

* CW HP:Hurt *Nuri the Dwarf*:Hurt a great warg:Wounded>
*Neo the Dwarf* leaves east.
*Nuri the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nuri the Dwarf* leaves east.

* CW HP:Hurt>
A great warg leaves north.

* CW HP:Hurt>flee
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* leaves north.

o CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
You flee head over heels.
Golden Road
A great warg is here, fighting *Lowyn the Rohir Woman*.
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* is here, fighting a great warg.
Exits: =north=, =south=.

* CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>hit *man*
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* leaves north.

o CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>nhit *man*
Golden Crossing
Exits: =north=, =south=, =west=.

o CW HP:Hurt>nhit *man*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>
White Colonnade
A great, black warg pads around, looking to rip something apart.
*Vrash the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =south=.

* CW HP:Hurt>nhit *man
**Vrash the Dwarf* leaves south.
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>
White Colonnade
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =south=.
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* leaves north.

o CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*s
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*s
White Colonnade
A great, black warg pads around, looking to rip something apart.
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.
A great warg tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You pound a great warg's left hindleg extremely hard and shatter it.

o CW HP:Hurt a great warg:Hurt>shit *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Hurt a great warg:Hurt>flee
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt a great warg:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Hurt a great warg:Hurt>s
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt a great warg:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
White Colonnade
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o CW HP:Hurt>s
White Colonnade
A great, black warg pads around, looking to rip something apart.
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o CW HP:Hurt>shit *dwarf*
Golden Crossing
Tzanck is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =south=, =west=.

o CW HP:Hurt>
Golden Road
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o CW HP:Hurt>e
*Neo the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
You approach *Neo the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Hurt *Neo the Dwarf*:Wounded>hit *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Tzanck leaves north.

* CW HP:Hurt *Neo the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!
You pound *Neo the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.

* CW HP:Hurt *Neo the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Neo the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Neo the Dwarf* leaves north.

o CW HP:Hurt>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>nhit *dwarf*n
Golden Crossing
A great, black warg pads around, looking to rip something apart.
Exits: =north=, =south=, =west=.

o CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*n
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
White Colonnade
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o CW HP:Hurt>n
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
White Colonnade
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>ehit *dwarf*
Large Dome
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=.

o CW HP:Hurt>n
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>
Durin's Alley
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Hurt>e
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>
Durin's Alley
Exits: =east=, =south=, =west=.

o CW HP:Hurt>w
Durin's Alley
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o CW HP:Hurt>ss
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Hurt>w
Large Dome
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
*Vrash the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=.

* CW HP:Hurt>shit *dwarf*
White Colonnade
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o CW HP:Hurt>nhit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>
Large Dome
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
*Vrash the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=.
*Vrash the Dwarf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>
Tzanck tells you 'Grouptell: me out'

o CW HP:Hurt>ehit *dwarf*
Durin's Alley
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o CW HP:Hurt>ehit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>
Durin's Alley
Exits: =east=, =south=, =west=.

o CW HP:Hurt>ehit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>e
Road of Narvi
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
*Vrash the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =south=, =west=.

* CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf
**Vrash the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

* CW HP:Hurt *Vrash the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Hurt *Vrash the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Hurt *Vrash the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Vrash the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vrash the Dwarf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Hurt>l
Road of Narvi
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.

o CW HP:Hurt>whit *dwarf*
Vridush tells you 'WE ARE WINNING (grouptell)'
Durin's Alley
Exits: =east=, =south=, =west=.

o CW HP:Hurt>whit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>
Durin's Alley
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o CW HP:Hurt>w
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
Large Dome
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
*Vrash the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=.
*Vrash the Dwarf* leaves south.

o CW HP:Hurt>w
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf
*shit *dwarf*Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>
White Colonnade
A great warg is here, fighting *Vrash the Dwarf*.
*Vrash the Dwarf* is here, fighting a great warg.
Exits: =north=, =south=.

* CW HP:Hurt>shit *dwarf

** CW HP:Hurt>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

* CW HP:Hurt>
*Vrash the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vrash the Dwarf* leaves north.

* CW HP:Hurt>
*Vrash the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Hurt>
*Vrash the Dwarf* leaves south.

o CW HP:Hurt>
Tzanck tells you 'Grouptell: i hear you but i no armour'

o CW HP:Hurt>
White Colonnade
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>shit *dwarf*
Golden Crossing
Exits: =north=, =south=, =west=.

o CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>shit *dwarf*
Golden Road
Exits: =north=, =south=.
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the south.

o CW HP:Hurt>shit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>
Golden Road
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: =north=, =east=.
Iggy tells you 'me mustering'

o CW HP:Hurt>shit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>ehit *dwarf*
Golden Road
A lurg leader of the Uruk-moragog looks at you from a bloody helm.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
A great, black warg pads around, looking to rip something apart.
Exits: =north=, =south=, =west=.

o CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>
A great warg lightly hits your left foot and tickles it.
You pound a great warg's body extremely hard and shatter it.

o CW HP:Hurt a great warg:Hurt>s
A great warg says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Ugneh!'
A lurg leader joins a great warg's fight.

o CW HP:Hurt a great warg:Hurt>flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Hurt a great warg:Hurt>A great warg bites you!
You flee head over heels.
Golden Road
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: =north=, =east=.

o CW HP:Wounded>cha mood wimp
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded>xexa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a laced quiver
a sable pouch
a stone
a Dwarven beard-comb
a fragrant-smelling bag
a broad silver belt
an engraved broadsword (brand new)
a violet orchid
a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a fine grey cloak (brand new)
a tower shield (brand new)
a shining pair of vambraces (brand new)
a thin pair of metal gauntlets (used)
a thick pair of metal boots (worn out)
a shining pair of greaves (brand new)
a large visored helmet (brand new)
a thick metal breastplate (used)
a bright red amulet
a red ruby
a ring
a sapphire ring
a water skin
an amethyst
a lustrous opal

o CW HP:Wounded>nn
Golden Road
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Golden Crossing
Exits: =north=, =south=, =west=.

o CW HP:Wounded>w
Dimrill Road
A stone-grey troll advances toward you, with fury in its eyes.
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o CW HP:Wounded>w
Dimrill Road
A large boulder is here, it must be heavy.
Tzanck is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=.

o CW HP:Wounded>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Wounded>n
*Neo the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

* CW HP:Wounded>n
Tzanck swiftly dodges *Neo the Dwarf*'s attempt to cleave him.
Dimrill Road
A great, black warg pads around, looking to rip something apart.
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Azaghal's Way
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

o CW HP:Wounded>s
Dimrill Road
A great, black warg pads around, looking to rip something apart.
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o CW HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*
You swiftly dodge a great warg's attempt to hit you.
You pound a great warg's left foreleg extremely hard and shatter it.
A great warg is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

o CW HP:Wounded a great warg:Dying>shit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded a great warg:Dying>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Dimrill Road
A large boulder is here, it must be heavy.
Tzanck is here, fighting *Neo the Dwarf*.
*Neo the Dwarf* is here, fighting Tzanck.
Exits: =north=, =east=.
*Neo the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Neo the Dwarf* leaves north.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>flee
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You flee head over heels.
Dimrill Road
A stone-grey troll advances toward you, with fury in its eyes.
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>whit *dwarf*n
Dimrill Road
A large boulder is here, it must be heavy.
Tzanck is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>n
Dimrill Road
A great warg is lying here, mortally wounded.
*Neo the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =south=.

* CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*n
You are too afraid.
*Neo the Dwarf* leaves north.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Azaghal's Way
*Neo the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

* CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You are too afraid.

* CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Dimrill Road
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>s
0Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>shit *dwarf*
Azaghal's Way
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>shit *dwarf*n
Dimrill Road
A great warg is lying here, mortally wounded.
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Azaghal's Way
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>tr neo
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
Tzanck tells you 'Grouptell: HPS?'
You hear some apparently rather far noise coming from the north.
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* has arrived from the north.
*Toin the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* leaves west.
*Toin the Dwarf* leaves west.
Tzanck tells you 'Grouptell: REGROUP'
*Nuri the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Nuri the Dwarf* leaves west.
You stop searching.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>l
Azaghal's Way
Tzanck is standing here.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>sc
198/445 hits, 55/55 mana, and 44/159 moves.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>cclcast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...
cclTzanck says 'hps?'
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...
Tzanck drinks water from a water skin.
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Vrash the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Vrash the Dwarf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>t vridush Grouptell: meet cavern xroad?
t tzanck Grouptell: meet cavern xroad?t evis Grouptell: meet cavern xroad?wcha mood wimptell vridush Grouptell: meet cavern xroad?
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>tell tzanck Grouptell: meet cavern xroad?
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>wtell evis Grouptell: meet cavern xroad?
Ok.
... Pukes spam around some, Lowyn blocks 4 of em into icewall, and spams around with Neo, who was awful cpl times ...
... We go back to loot our shining ...

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>k shadow
A shadow swiftly dodges your attempt to pound it.
Tzanck begins some strange incantations...
A shadow says 'It was yoor last mystake Ognez! A wall remember yoo!'

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow a shadow:Healthy>
Tzanck utters the word 'noselacri'
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the north.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow a shadow:Healthy>
Tzanck begins some strange incantations...

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired a shadow:Healthy>
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired a shadow:Healthy>t vridush come brumbur corpse
tell vridush come brumbur corpse
Ok.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired a shadow:Healthy>
*a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You hear some apparently rather far noise coming from the north.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired a shadow:Healthy>
Tzanck utters the word 'noselacri'

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired a shadow:Healthy>
Tzanck begins some strange incantations...

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired a shadow:Healthy>
*a Half-Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*a Half-Elf* sprays a shadow with painfully bright, concentrated rays of light.
A shadow says 'It was your list mastake Eyrand! I wall remember yoo!'

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired a shadow:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired a shadow:Fine>
Tzanck utters the word 'noselacri'

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired a shadow:Fine>f
Iggy tells you 'mustering'
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired a shadow:Fine>cha mood aggr
Ok.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired a shadow:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Golden Road
Exits: =north=, =south=, =west=.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
The Golden Road
There are five large boulders here.
Exits: =north=, =east=.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>nhit *elf*w
Golden Road
Exits: =north=, =south=, =west=.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
Golden Road
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Tzanck is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit *elf*
Golden Road
Exits: =north=, =south=, =west=.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>whit *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Golden Road
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=.
A shadow says 'IOO! Earand! Yoo wall die before yoor tame.'
A shadow lightly hits *a Half-Elf*'s body.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
You pound *a Half-Elf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *a Half-Elf*:Bad a shadow:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves north.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
Tzanck tells you 'Grouptell: ELF BLIND'

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit *elf*
Golden Road
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>nhit *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
Golden Crossing
Exits: =north=, =south=, =west=.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>nhit *elf*
White Colonnade
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =south=.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
You approach *a Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *a Half-Elf*:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *a Half-Elf*:Bad>
You're already fighting!
Tzanck lightly slashes *a Half-Elf*'s body and shatters it.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *a Half-Elf*:Bad>
You pound *a Half-Elf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*a Half-Elf* is stunned and will probably die soon.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *a Half-Elf*:Awful>
Tzanck slashes *a Half-Elf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Half-Elf*'s death cry.
*a Half-Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>gc
Get Coins All.Corpse
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>xexa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
an embellished longbow
a lantern
a leather backpack
a bejewelled oak staff
a pair of snowshoes (brand new)
a ring
... Lowyn and Neo leave east gate, we return to Goblintown, with a glorious tale to tell. ...
### Afterplay ###
Elistan tells you 'i hate my group'
Elistan tells you 'post log please'
Elistan tells you 'im gonna ask you'

* CR HP:Fine>tell Elistan heh, brumbur?
Ok.
Elistan tells you 'how the hell did we loose?'
Elistan tells you 'we are 5 lev 40* dwarfs with me nearly 160 defence'
Elistan tells you 'and im sorry to say but you guys had no chance'
Elistan tells you 'i wanna see how we lost'

* CR HP:Fine>tell Elistan i charged
Ok.

* CR HP:Fine>tell Elistan with 3 fullset darkies
Ok.

* CR HP:Fine>tell Elistan and 2 naked lev 26 warriors
Ok.
Elistan tells you 'i know'
Elistan tells you 'thats my point'

* CR HP:Fine>tell Elistan well.
Ok.
Elistan tells you 'we woulda owned you tehre dude'

* CR HP:Fine>tell Elistan our plan was
Ok.

* CR HP:Fine>tell Elistan if we can make your gr flee

* CR HP:Fine>tell Elistan we win
Ok.
Elistan tells you 'post log please'

* CR HP:Fine>tell Elistan cause ppl will panic
Ok.
Elistan tells you 'apparently they did'
Elistan tells you 'i was waiting for your group to come'
Elistan tells you 'i have 160 defence, you guys couldnt hit me'

* CR HP:Fine>tell Elistan if we couldnt hit you

* CR HP:Fine>tell Elistan how come you died?
Ok.
nElistan tells you 'i dont know'

* CR>n
Elistan tells you 'first i eat blind, i ask lowyn 4 times for cure blind (since she wasnt doing anything else)'

*~ CR>Elistan tells you 'then i talk to vridush and she was fuckign 10 rooms away apparently'
Elistan tells you 'its pointless, theres no way we shoulda lost that fight'
Elistan tells you 'considering 3 of us were defence whores, that could hit like a troll'
Elistan tells you 'next time i wont buff shit'

*~ CR>Elistan tells you 'do me a favor tho... please post log?'
Elistan tells you 'we knew you were in'

* CR>w
Elistan tells you 'thats why i was sitting there and said get ready'
Elistan tells you 'i just still have no clue how we lost im completely amazed and baffled'
Elistan tells you 'i mean i really believe it was only me and neo fighting'

o C HP:Fine a goblin scout:Awful>tell Elistan well, 4 zaugurz didn't think they'd lose to one ugnez either :P
Elistan tells you 'the difference, is about 800 hps too'
Elistan tells you 'those were lowbies/hero'
Elistan tells you 'we were 5 level 40 dwarves in shining with level 80 cleric'
Elistan tells you 'either way its a well deserved equipment, enjoy'


<<   <   01  02  

2003/01/29 17:09, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
Uh Dynamit, what does rescuing a low dwarf BECAUSE SHE left in the beginning have to do with that? Neo LUCKILY met her and she managed to cure him some, woohoo
If I meet a groupmate at awful I use my scrolls on him/her, nevertheless I would still be a fool (WIMPY PUKE) for leaving a 6 vs 5 fight (even 2 were nearly naked) BEFORE THE fight even started.

2003/01/29 17:18, Fredde: 
pfft! i thought Neo would open a can of whoop ass! but no!

pfft!

2003/01/29 17:18, Alantir: 
Highlighting when someone is poisoned, or is sanced, is also cheating. It's clearly an advantage over someone who doesn't have them highlighted.

Silly.

2003/01/29 17:20, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
What is cheating about grouptell? You can as well use yell to communicate, is that also cheat? :P

2003/01/29 17:35, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
One last thing Uriond. You always have a big mouth to me, this is another log where you are totally worthless. I wasn't in the darkie group (too bad, was a nice fight for the darkies) but you don't notice when someone get blinded (but still whine about MY CLIENT - but I do never miss it) and you spam hit Frost who isn't there? You don't see Tzanck casting neither, so you can't figure he's a shaman and change targets? Everyone leaves, so you don't ask your groupmembers meet where? Or, WHERE FIGHT? Or, well, anything? You just leave. *Cough*. Just like running to eastgate while your group was blocked in icewall by us, you even used rocks on e-gate instead of icewall. 4 vs 4 there too.

Fine if you have a big mouth towards me, but at least be a decent pkiller yourself before you open your piehole.

Nothing but respect for Elistan - he's a very good and also old player but didn't grow arrogant. Thumbs up.

2003/01/29 18:41, Uther:Rated: Good 
The odd-side of the whole battle:

o CW HP:Hurt>shit *dwarf*

Doesn't just whacking him to death do it for ya?

2003/01/29 18:50, Uriond:Rated: Superb 
Again Devastator opens his mouth toward something he has no clue about. I'm not even gonna bother writing a reply because you're just not worth it.

2003/01/29 22:21, Azazello: 
* CW HP:Hurt *Brumbur the Dwarf*:Wounded>shit *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

ROFL :)

2003/01/29 23:50, Ugnez: 
Now that you all have had a good laugh at the 'shit *dwarf*' thingie, does any1 know how to make JMC send linebreak after commands?

2003/01/29 23:55, Uriond:Rated: Superb 
People keep talking about panic... tell me, who paniced? (other than lowyn) Hit/fleeing isn't panicing, especially when you're engaged to 2 or 3 darkies and don't wanna eat bash.

2003/01/30 00:24, Gamli:Rated: Good 
If its what i think you want ugnez, its a semi colon in the desired place... ie

info;score

would come out info command, then score

add info;score; it would add a clear 'enter' at the end

Apol if its not what you wanted...

2003/01/30 00:38, Stolb:Rated: Good 
i expect you, Ugnez + 2-3 more cannonfodder orcs charge puke balrog-group of 10 and rape em all in the next log you post.
well done.

2003/01/30 01:12, Eothen:  Rated: Good 
Using grouptell in a group this size would mean a full second of lag and cost about as much as narrating. I think that's fair eh?

2003/01/30 05:33, Evan:   
About grouptell beeing overpowered first of all there is a limit to commands one can do pr sec i seem to remember something about it in old days where it was lowered. I dont remember if its 3 or 5. So a group tell would be aprox 1-1.5 secs for this fight.
Second it might help alot in playing vs labs, so its acually a balancing command in some ways.
And last but not least, it might decrease the spam narrates from pk you get during a session.

2003/01/30 10:21, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
Uriond you better don't reply because you can't reply with anything but bullshit because I am right. Flee again like an idiot next time :P

2003/01/30 10:36, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
Who paniced? You didn't panic but there is something called 'communication' and it seems you still need to learn a lot about it.

It's essential in group pk.

2003/01/30 11:42, Earand:   
Not everyone has a group tell? (I sure wish I did, but I dunno how to code it for JMC, and I'm too lazy to learn it).
And if anyone has one, be so kind as to post it on the client-help page for me! :)

And you people should stop bitching. Brumbur and I died, and it appears we don't care nearly as much as the rest of you!

2003/01/30 11:44, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
Like I said earlier use tell Brumbur (your leader) or yell? Or are you all retarded? :P

2003/01/30 11:50, Gray:Rated: Good 
#ALIAS grp {#var grp %1 _nodef;#say <<< Now group consist of: @grp >>>}
#ALIAS gt {#forall @grp {tell %i Grouptell: %1}}

Usage:
grp Buffer|Basher|Blinder
gt dont spamhit deva - i'll sleep him!

As far as I know, can't be used anywhere except zMUD - as I don't know any client with #forall command.

Be my guest. Consider it cheating or whatnot, but I'll use it until some V+ tells me it's forbidden :P

2003/01/30 11:57, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
Good luck Gray :)

2003/01/30 13:23, Lkuzk:Rated: Good 
Nice. Always rocks when you charge a group which proceeds to get disorganised and fall apart :)

2003/01/30 15:42, Íseler:Rated: Good 
That shit *dwarf* is south;hit *dwarf* binding, or am I mistaken? Quite useful I'd say.

2003/01/30 16:01, Drakmar:   
shit *dwarf*

A *dwarf* makes a gagging nosie, as you leave a big pile of crap in his mouth.. killing him.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of A *dwarf*.
A shadow says, 'Phew.. stinky.'
A shadow panics and attempts to flee.
:-P

2003/01/30 16:02, Ugnez: 
No, s and hit *dwarf* are two different bindings. But stupid jmc doesn't log the linebreak after bindings/commands, so if I enter two commands fast enuff, they are put together. No idea still how to fix this.

2003/01/30 17:02, Fankil: 
There was a verision of jmc where one could do '#log history' or something like that and it would paste your entire scrollback, without subs/actions and _with_ linebreaks. Wonder why that features was removed. :/

2003/01/31 00:47, Uriond:Rated: Superb 
Deva, I'll try harder in the future to be as perfect as you.

2003/01/31 01:56, Ton:Rated: Good 
yep, this Is why i loose all fights...

* CW HP:Hurt>shit *dwarf


nod self

2003/01/31 06:04, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
No need to be perfect Uriond, but if you got butter on your head don't stand in the sun.

2003/01/31 07:43, Grunge: 
zmej: i think others have said it but grouptell, the one i use from eothen's client settings that he gave me, for telling my group of 5, takes about 1-2 seconds to go thru.
I have used it before and died to black patrol in moria... it may seem advantageous to you, but it can also be a hindrance.

Its not as powerful as labbing, but in cases of no narrate, it can give the edge!

2003/01/31 09:30, Antar:   
Grunge! Do you use JMC, or zMUD? :( No one seems to be able to share the information with me of grouptell! And I'm afraid to ask Eothen!

2003/01/31 13:43, Zhuk: 
Cant u just use a simple alias ?
JMC: #alias gt {tell $friend1 $0; tell $friend1 $0; tell $friend1 $0;}
#alias fr1 {#var friend1 $1}

Powwow: #alias gt={tell ${friend1} $0;tell ${friend2} $0}
#alias fr1={#var $fr1=$1}
Works the same wasy as masta Gray example from the coolest mud client in the world !

2003/01/31 13:43, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
I just made a grouptell in PowTTY, if you need mine, I did mail it to elvenrunes client scripts.

2003/02/01 06:26, Bock:    -Tempus- 
Hah dwarves are fools and weak...thats why I never play one!

2003/02/01 08:32, Grunge: 
antar: are you kidding? i use like some outdated version of zmud...the one ppl can crash! :)

<<   <   01  02  

top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Devastator, Elistan, Pilois, Uriond 
 Good Diamonium, Draaz, Eothen, Gamli, Gimilzor, Gray, Kemmler, Lkuzk, Plancy, 
Shakh, Sleth, Stolb, Ton, Uther, Vridush, Zmej, Íseler 
 Average Reno 
 Poor Johannes 
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back