Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
For moria fans (Ozon)comments   back
  
(15 ratings and 5825 hits. Posted 2003/03/02)
# Once in a time, moria was the biggest dwarven town on arda.
# Times change. Moria is no longer, where dwarves life. Now they die here...

# Story goes, i went moria with level 14 and 18 troll to hide before sunshine.
# But we have found some dwarves, who picked on our tracks. So i asked orkish
# warriors for help and we set up a trap.

!O CW>s
End of the Hidden Tunnel
Exits: north.

!= CW>cl secretslab
c 'block' secretslab
It's already closed!

!= CW>You start to concentrate...

The exit west seems to blur for a while.

!= CW Mana:Burning>n
Hidden Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

!O CW Mana:Burning>n
Hidden Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

!= CW Mana:Burning>n
A Dead-end Passage
Exits: (north), south.

!= CW Mana:Burning>n
The Foot of some Winding Stairs
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
Exits: (south), up.

!= CW Mana:Burning>u
Hidden Winding Stairs
Exits: (east), down.

!= CW Mana:Burning>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the east.

!= CW Mana:Burning>e
A Roaring Waterfall
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
Exits: east, south, (west).

!O CW Mana:Burning>, whispers 'here'
Ok.

!O CW Mana:Burning>sc
176/176 hits, 98/126 mana, and 101/112 moves.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
Xaltotun smiles viciously.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
Xaltotun rumbles: great

!O CW Mana:Burning>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

!O CW Mana:Burning>sc
176/176 hits, 101/126 mana, and 104/112 moves.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

!O CW Mana:Burning>sc
176/176 hits, 104/126 mana, and 109/112 moves.

!O CW Mana:Burning>l
A Roaring Waterfall
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
Kosmo the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Xaltotun the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Moykky the Troll is standing here.
Sunburn the Troll is standing here.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
Kosmo carefully examines the ground around her, looking for tracks...

!O CW Mana:Burning>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

!O CW Mana:Burning>sc
176/176 hits, 108/126 mana, and 112/112 moves.
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the south.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
Kosmo seletab 'w 8'

!O CW Mana:Burning>
Kosmo giggles.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

!O CW Mana:Burning>sc
176/176 hits, 112/126 mana, and 112/112 moves.

!O CW Mana:Burning>nod
You nod solemnly.

!O CW Mana:Burning>, whispers 'i know'
Ok.

!O CW Mana:Burning>, whispers 'we already passed it'
Ok.

!O CW Mana:Burning>sc
176/176 hits, 115/126 mana, and 112/112 moves.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
Kosmo roars loudly.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
You hear some apparently rather far noise coming from the east.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

!O CW Mana:Burning>sc
176/176 hits, 118/126 mana, and 112/112 moves.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
You hear some apparently rather far noise coming from the east.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
You hear some apparently rather far noise coming from the east.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

!O CW Mana:Burning>sc
176/176 hits, 122/126 mana, and 112/112 moves.

!O CW Mana:Burning>, whispers 'all go w'
Ok.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
Moykky leaves west.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
Sunburn leaves west.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
Xaltotun leaves west.

!O CW Mana:Burning>, whispers 'i quake and i flee in'
Ok.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
Kosmo leaves west.

!O CW Mana:Burning>w
Hidden Winding Stairs
Moykky the Troll is standing here.
Sunburn the Troll is standing here.
Xaltotun the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Kosmo the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Exits: (east), down.

!= CW Mana:Burning>
You hear some apparently rather far noise coming from the east.

!= CW Mana:Burning>, whispers 'i quake and i flee in'
Ok.

!= CW>f
You flee head over heels.
The Foot of some Winding Stairs
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
Exits: (south), up.

!= CW>u
Hidden Winding Stairs
Moykky the Troll is standing here.
Sunburn the Troll is standing here.
Xaltotun the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Kosmo the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Exits: (east), down.

!= CW>f

You hear some apparently close noise coming from the east.

!= CW>You flee head over heels.
A Roaring Waterfall
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
Exits: east, south, (west).

!O CW>sc
176/176 hits, 126/126 mana, and 111/112 moves.

!O CW>inf OB: %O, DB: %D, PB: %k, Armour: %A%%. Wimpy: %y. Mood: %Y.%.Needed: %X xp, %T tp. Gold: %g. PK: %K.%.Total xp: %x. Total tp: %t.%.%f
OB: 43, DB: 59, PB: 60, Armour: 69%. Wimpy: 120. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1042876 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 723. PK: involved in skirmishes.
Total xp: 43557124. Total tp: 341604.
Affected by:
- stored spell earthquake.
- stored spell earthquake.
- shield
- novoid
- strength
- armour


!O CW>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the east.

!O CW>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the east.

!O CW>c 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the east.

Your magic armour is revitalized.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
You see *Bogger the Dwarf* scouting from the east!

!O CW Mana:Burning>
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*an Elf* has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Bifin the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

!O CW Mana:Burning>c 'earth'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

You swiftly dodge *a Dwarf*'s attempt to cleave you.

*a Dwarf* strongly pounds your right leg and tickles it.

c 'earth'
The earth trembles beneath your feet!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>f
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Bifin the Dwarf* leaves south.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>You flee head over heels.
A Dark Sloping Road
*Bifin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

!@ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
A Roaring Waterfall
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, (west).
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves south.
*an Elf* leaves south.
*a Dwarf* leaves south.
*a Dwarf* leaves south.
*a Half-Elf* leaves south.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Hidden Winding Stairs
Moykky the Troll is standing here.
Sunburn the Troll is standing here.
Xaltotun the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Kosmo the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Exits: (east), down.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the east.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*an Elf* has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Bifin the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Xaltotun pounds *an Elf*'s right foot hard.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cl rockywall
c 'block' rockywall
*Bogger the Dwarf* tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.
Kosmo closes the rockywall.
It's already closed!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Kosmo intercepts *a Dwarf*'s blow.
Kosmo swiftly dodges *a Dwarf*'s attempt to pound her.
Xaltotun intercepts *a Dwarf*'s blow.
*a Dwarf* cleaves Xaltotun's right arm extremely hard and tickles it.
Impossible! You can't concentrate enough.
Kosmo pounds *a Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>
Kosmo intercepts *Bifin the Dwarf*'s blow.
Moykky joins Xaltotun's fight.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves down.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Bifin the Dwarf* leaves down.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>
Sunburn joins Xaltotun's fight.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You barely slash *Bogger the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickle it.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* utters the word 'noselacri'

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>
You dodge a bash from *Bogger the Dwarf* who loses his balance.
You flee head over heels.
The Foot of some Winding Stairs
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Bifin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), up.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>u
*Bifin the Dwarf* leaves up.
Hidden Winding Stairs
Moykky the Troll is standing here.
Sunburn the Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Xaltotun the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Kosmo the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Xaltotun.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Kosmo.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Bifin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: down.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cl rockywall
c 'block' rockywall

Kosmo pounds *a Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>It's already closed!
Kosmo intercepts *Bifin the Dwarf*'s blow.
*Bifin the Dwarf* approaches Kosmo, trying to smite her.
*a Dwarf* sends Kosmo sprawling with a powerful bash.
*a Dwarf* sends Xaltotun sprawling with a powerful bash.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>You start to concentrate...

*an Elf* has arrived from below.

*an Elf* leaves down.

*Bogger the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

The exit east seems to blur for a while.
*a Dwarf* cleaves Xaltotun's right hand extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>
Moykky joins Sunburn's fight.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
The Foot of some Winding Stairs
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
Exits: (south), up.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves up.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>u
Hidden Winding Stairs
Moykky the Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Sunburn the Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Xaltotun the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Kosmo the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is sitting here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Kosmo.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Bifin the Dwarf* is here, fighting Kosmo.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: down.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves down.
*a Half-Elf* leaves down.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from below.
*Bifin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Sunburn crushes *a Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Kosmo seems to have recovered her senses.
Xaltotun seems to have recovered his senses.
Moykky hits *a Dwarf*'s head extremely hard and shatters it.
*Bifin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bifin the Dwarf* leaves down.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>c 'light' *Dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from below.
*Bifin the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

Kosmo intercepts *Bifin the Dwarf*'s blow.
*Bifin the Dwarf* approaches Kosmo, trying to smite her.
*Bogger the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves down.

*a Half-Elf* utters the word 'noselacri'
Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves down.
*Bifin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bifin the Dwarf* leaves down.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Xaltotun pounds *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>c 'light' *Dwarf*
Kosmo panics, and attempts to flee.
Kosmo leaves down.
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
*Bifin the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
You start to concentrate...
*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

*Bifin the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
*a Dwarf* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Bifin the Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from below.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Bifin the Dwarf*:Fine>
Kosmo has arrived from below.
*a Half-Elf* utters the word 'noselacri'

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Bifin the Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* intercepts Kosmo's blow.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Bifin the Dwarf*:Fine>
Moykky joins Xaltotun's fight.
Kosmo pounds *a Dwarf*'s head extremely hard.
*Bifin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Bifin the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
The Foot of some Winding Stairs
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), up.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* leaves up.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>u
Hidden Winding Stairs
Moykky the Troll is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
Sunburn the Troll is standing here.
Xaltotun the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is here, fighting Xaltotun.
*Bifin the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Kosmo.
Kosmo the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: down.
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Kosmo panics, and attempts to flee.
Kosmo leaves down.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>c 'light' *Dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

Kosmo has arrived from below.
Sunburn crushes *a Dwarf*'s body hard.
*a Dwarf* cleaves Sunburn's body extremely hard.

*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Bifin the Dwarf* leaves down.
*a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>c 'light' *Dwarf*
You start to concentrate...
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

*Bogger the Dwarf* tries to cleave Xaltotun, but he parries successfully.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Dwarf* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Half-Elf* utters the word 'noselacri'
Moykky seems to be blinded!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>c 'light' *Dwarf*
You start to concentrate...
Kosmo gets a purple scroll from a sable pouch.

*a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Kosmo recites a purple scroll.
Kosmo is surrounded by a white aura.
A noxious cloud appears around Kosmo.

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Kosmo lightly pounds *a Half-Elf*'s left arm and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves down.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>c 'light' *Dwarf*

*a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>c 'light' *Elf*
You start to concentrate...

*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

c 'light' *Elf*
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from below.
You start to concentrate...

*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves down.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>c 'light' *Elf*
Nobody here by that name.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>d

Kosmo leaves down.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>c 'light' *Elf*
The Foot of some Winding Stairs
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
Kosmo the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here (glowing).
Exits: (south), up.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.
Kosmo leaves up.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Kosmo has arrived from above.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>u

*Bogger the Dwarf* yells loudly from the south 'come back'

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>*Bogger the Dwarf* yells loudly from the south 'come back'
Hidden Winding Stairs
Exits: down.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Bogger the Dwarf* yells loudly from below 'come back'

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>d
The Foot of some Winding Stairs
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
Exits: (south), up.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
A Dead-end Passage
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
Kosmo lightly pounds *a Half-Elf*'s head and tickles it.
Hidden Tunnel
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Bifin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n

*a Dwarf* swiftly dodges Sunburn's attempt to crush him.
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*an Elf* leaves south.
*a Dwarf* cleaves Sunburn's body extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>A Dead-end Passage
*a Half-Elf* is here, fighting Kosmo.
Kosmo the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *a Half-Elf* (glowing).
Exits: (north), south.
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves north.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
The Foot of some Winding Stairs
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), up.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Kosmo approaches *a Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

#
# Thing are not looking good. Half of my group is blinded. Elf is here solo,
# so i quickly checked, if we are all together, but i didn't noticed, we are 
# missing Sunburn.
# 

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cl rockniche
cl rockniche
Ok.
An orkish warrior bleeds from open wounds.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>It's already closed!
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves up.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>bnlos
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from above.
Kosmo approaches *a Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cl rockniche
c 'block' rockniche

Kosmo pounds *a Half-Elf*'s left foot very hard.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>You start to concentrate...
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves up.

*a Half-Elf* has arrived from above.
An orkish warrior tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

Kosmo approaches *a Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves up.

The exit south seems to blur for a while.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy an orkish warrior:Hurt>l
*Bogger the Dwarf* yells from the south 'dont flee'
The Foot of some Winding Stairs
An orkish warrior is here, fighting YOU.
Kosmo the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here (glowing).
Xaltotun the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Moykky the Troll is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from above.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy an orkish warrior:Hurt>
Kosmo leaves up.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy an orkish warrior:Hurt>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy an orkish warrior:Hurt>
Kosmo has arrived from above.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy an orkish warrior:Hurt>
Kosmo strongly pounds *a Half-Elf*'s body.
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy an orkish warrior:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
You flee head over heels.
Hidden Winding Stairs
Exits: down.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>d
The Foot of some Winding Stairs
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
Xaltotun the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Moykky the Troll is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is here, fighting Kosmo.
Kosmo the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *a Half-Elf* (glowing).
Exits: up.
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves up.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Elf*
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Xaltotun tells you 'me blinded!'
Kosmo leaves up.
An orkish warrior approaches Xaltotun, trying to slash him.
Xaltotun pounds an orkish warrior's right foot extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>u
Hidden Winding Stairs
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Kosmo the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here (glowing).
Exits: down.
Kosmo approaches *a Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*a Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Elf*
Your attempt to slash *a Half-Elf* fails.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *a Half-Elf*:Hurt Kosmo:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves down.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>d
hit *Elf*
The Foot of some Winding Stairs
An orkish warrior is here, fighting Xaltotun.
Xaltotun the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting an orkish warrior.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: up.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>You approach *a Half-Elf*, trying to slash him.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves up.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Elf*
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>u
hit *Elf*
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from above.
Hidden Winding Stairs
Exits: down.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>d
The Foot of some Winding Stairs
An orkish warrior is here, fighting Xaltotun.
Xaltotun the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting an orkish warrior.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: up.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*a Half-Elf* leaves up.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Elf*
They aren't here.
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the south.
An orkish warrior says 'Bastard! How dare you? I will remember your face Xaltotun!'
Xaltotun sends an orkish warrior sprawling with a powerful bash.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Kosmo leaves up.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Elf*
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>u
Hidden Winding Stairs
*a Half-Elf* is here, fighting Kosmo.
Kosmo the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *a Half-Elf* (glowing).
Exits: down.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Elf*
Your attempt to slash *a Half-Elf* fails.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *a Half-Elf*:Hurt Kosmo:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *a Half-Elf*:Hurt Kosmo:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *a Half-Elf*:Hurt Kosmo:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* lightly pierces Kosmo's head and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *a Half-Elf*:Hurt Kosmo:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves down.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>d
Kosmo leaves down.
You hear some apparently close noise coming from below.
The Foot of some Winding Stairs
An orkish warrior is here, fighting Xaltotun.
Xaltotun the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting an orkish warrior.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Kosmo the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here (glowing).
Exits: up.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Elf*
You try to slash *a Half-Elf*, but he parries successfully.
Kosmo approaches *a Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves up.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from above.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>u
Kosmo leaves up.
Hidden Winding Stairs
Kosmo the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here (glowing).
Exits: down.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Elf*
They aren't here.
Kosmo leaves down.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>d
The Foot of some Winding Stairs
An orkish warrior is here, fighting Xaltotun.
Xaltotun the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting an orkish warrior.
*a Half-Elf* is here, fighting Kosmo.
Kosmo the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *a Half-Elf* (glowing).
Exits: up.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Elf*
!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Elf*

Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the south.
*a Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
An orkish warrior says 'I will rip your heart out, Xaltotun!'
Xaltotun sends an orkish warrior sprawling with a powerful bash.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>*a Half-Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *a Half-Elf*:Wounded Kosmo:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves up.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Elf*
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Elf*
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Kosmo leaves up.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>u
Hidden Winding Stairs
*a Half-Elf* is here, fighting Kosmo.
Kosmo the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *a Half-Elf* (glowing).
Exits: down.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Elf*
!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves down.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Kosmo leaves down.

d
!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from below.

hit *Elf*
!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>The Foot of some Winding Stairs
An orkish warrior is here, fighting Xaltotun.
Xaltotun the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting an orkish warrior.
Kosmo the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here (glowing).
Exits: up.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>Kosmo leaves up.
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from above.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Elf*
You try to slash *a Half-Elf*, but he parries successfully.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *a Half-Elf*:Wounded>u
Kosmo has arrived from above.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves up.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>l
The Foot of some Winding Stairs
An orkish warrior is here, fighting Xaltotun.
Xaltotun the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting an orkish warrior.
Moykky the Troll is standing here.
Kosmo the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here (glowing).

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Elf*
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>u
Hidden Winding Stairs
*a Half-Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: down.
Kosmo pounds *a Half-Elf*'s left hand extremely hard and shatters it.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Elf*
!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves down.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>d

*a Half-Elf* has arrived from below.
Kosmo approaches *a Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

hit *Elf*
!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves down.
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from below.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>The Foot of some Winding Stairs
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
Xaltotun the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: up.
Kosmo approaches *a Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>*a Half-Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *a Half-Elf*:Bad Kosmo:Hurt>hit *Elf*
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *a Half-Elf*:Bad Kosmo:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *a Half-Elf*:Bad Kosmo:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves up.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>u

Kosmo leaves up.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Elf*
Hidden Winding Stairs
*a Half-Elf* is here, fighting Kosmo.
Kosmo the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *a Half-Elf* (glowing).
Exits: down.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>You approach *a Half-Elf*, trying to slash him.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *a Half-Elf*:Bad Kosmo:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *a Half-Elf*:Bad Kosmo:Hurt>
Kosmo pounds *a Half-Elf*'s head extremely hard and shatters it.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *a Half-Elf*:Awful Kosmo:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves down.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Kosmo leaves down.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>d
hit *Elf*
The Foot of some Winding Stairs
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
*a Half-Elf* is here, fighting Kosmo.
Kosmo the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *a Half-Elf* (glowing).
Exits: up.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>You approach *a Half-Elf*, trying to slash him.
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves up.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>u
Hidden Winding Stairs
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: down.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Elf*

Kosmo approaches *a Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>You approach *a Half-Elf*, trying to slash him.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *a Half-Elf*:Awful Kosmo:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves down.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>d
Kosmo leaves down.
The Foot of some Winding Stairs
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Kosmo the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here (glowing).
Exits: up.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Kosmo pounds *a Half-Elf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Half-Elf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Elf*
You slash *a Half-Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Half-Elf*'s death cry.
*a Half-Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
an embellished longbow
a laced quiver
a water skin
a butcher knife (worn away)
a plain leather belt
a double edged eket (brand new)
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (tattered)
a bejewelled oak staff
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (brand new)
a thin pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a pair of plate greaves (brand new)
a blood-encrusted helm (brand new)
a fine chain mail shirt (brand new)

#
# So Azylic is dead, Sunburn is dead. 5 pukes and 4 darkies, but puke
# reinforcements arrived.
#

*Khazdul the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Farok the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

#
# They started to hunt us and they killed Moykky. So 3 darkies left against
# 7 pukes. But bigger groups are harder to manage. After some running, i
# noticed, pukes are not all together, so i set up another trap.
#

!= CW Mana:Burning>s
Bend in the Wide Tunnel
Exits: north, east, (west).
Kosmo gets an engraved broadsword from a leather backpack.
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the west.

!= CW Mana:Burning>
Kosmo stops using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
Kosmo skillfully draws an engraved broadsword.

!= CW Mana:Burning>
Kosmo puts an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer in a leather backpack.

!= CW Mana:Burning>
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

!= CW Mana:Burning>o rockdoor
It's already open!

!= CW Mana:Burning>cl rockdoor
*Bogger the Dwarf* approaches Kosmo, trying to cleave her.
Ok.

!= CW Mana:Burning>
Xaltotun pounds *Bogger the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

!= CW Mana:Burning>cl rockdoor
c 'block' rockdoor
It's already closed!

!= CW Mana:Burning>You start to concentrate...
Kosmo lightly slashes *Bogger the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

The rockdoor is opened from the other side.


cl rockdoor
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves east.

!= CW Mana:Burning>Ok.

!= CW Mana:Burning>cl rockdoor
c 'block' rockdoor
It's already closed!

!= CW Mana:Burning>You start to concentrate...

*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

Xaltotun approaches *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

*Bogger the Dwarf* opens the rockdoor.

It must be closed before you may block it.

!= CW Mana:Hot>
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves east.

!= CW Mana:Hot>
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

!= CW Mana:Hot>
Kosmo gets an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer from a leather backpack.

!= CW Mana:Hot>cl rockdoor
c 'block' rockdoor

Kosmo stops using an engraved broadsword.
Kosmo skillfully draws an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.

!= CW Mana:Hot>Kosmo puts an engraved broadsword in a leather backpack.
Ok.
*Bogger the Dwarf* opens the rockdoor.

!= CW Mana:Hot>Kosmo tries to pound *Bogger the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
You start to concentrate...

*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves east.

*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
It must be closed before you may block it.

!= CW Mana:Hot>

Kosmo approaches *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

!= CW Mana:Hot>!= CW Mana:Hot>cl rockdoor
Ok.

!= CW Mana:Hot>
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves east.

!= CW Mana:Hot>cl rockdoor
c 'block' rockdoor
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
It's already closed!

!= CW Mana:Hot>*Bogger the Dwarf* opens the rockdoor.
You start to concentrate...
Kosmo tries to pound *Bogger the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves east.

*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
Xaltotun closes the rockdoor.

, whispers 'close'
*Bogger the Dwarf* opens the rockdoor.
Xaltotun closes the rockdoor.

The exit west seems to blur for a while.

!= CW Mana:Cold>cl rockdoor
c 'block' rockdoor
Ok.

!= CW Mana:Cold>It's already closed!

!= CW Mana:Cold>You start to concentrate...


!= CW Mana:Cold>n

Xaltotun pounds *Bogger the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.

!= CW Mana:Cold>Wide Tunnel Before an Irondoor
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
The corpse of a dire wolf is lying here.
Exits: [north], south.

!= CW Mana:Cold>cl exit n
c 'block' exit n
It's already closed!

!= CW Mana:Cold>You start to concentrate...

The exit north seems to blur for a while.

!= CW Mana:Icy>s
hit *Dwarf*
Bend in the Wide Tunnel
Xaltotun the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is here, fighting Xaltotun.
Exits: north, east.

!= CW Mana:Icy>You try to slash *Bogger the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

!= CW Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine Xaltotun:Fine>l
Bend in the Wide Tunnel
Xaltotun the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is here, fighting Xaltotun.
Kosmo the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves east.

!= CW Mana:Icy>hit *Dwarf*
They aren't here.

!= CW Mana:Icy>hit *Dwarf*

*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
Kosmo pounds *Bogger the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.

!= CW Mana:Icy>!= CW Mana:Icy>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Xaltotun pounds *Bogger the Dwarf*'s body hard and tickles it.

!= CW Mana:Icy>
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves north.

!= CW Mana:Icy>hit *Dwarf*
n
hit *Dwarf*
They aren't here.

!= CW Mana:Icy>Wide Tunnel Before an Irondoor
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
The corpse of a dire wolf is lying here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], south.

!= CW Mana:Icy>You lightly slash *Bogger the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickle it.
Xaltotun approaches *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
Kosmo approaches *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

!= CW Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>hit *Dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!= CW Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* cleaves your right foot hard.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>s
hit *Dwarf*
Bend in the Wide Tunnel
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.
Kosmo approaches *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Xaltotun approaches *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Kosmo pounds *Bogger the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.

hit *Dwarf*
!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves east.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Dwarf*
e

Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Dwarf*
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>Kosmo leaves east.
Wide Tunnel End
Kosmo the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>w
Bend in the Wide Tunnel
Exits: north, east.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>n
Wide Tunnel Before an Irondoor
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
The corpse of a dire wolf is lying here.
Exits: [north], south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>s
Bend in the Wide Tunnel
Exits: north, east.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>e
scou s
Wide Tunnel End
Exits: south, west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>You quietly scout southwards...

Troll Barracks

You stop scouting.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>s
Troll Barracks
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Kosmo pounds *Bogger the Dwarf*'s left leg hard and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Xaltotun pounds *Bogger the Dwarf*'s body very hard.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Dwarf*
You barely slash *Bogger the Dwarf*'s left hand and tickle it.
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Xaltotun approaches *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Dwarf*

Kosmo approaches *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>You approach *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt Xaltotun:Fine>l
Troll Barracks
Kosmo the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
Xaltotun the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is here, fighting Xaltotun (glowing).
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
Xaltotun approaches *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Bogger the Dwarf* cleaves Xaltotun's right foot extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Dwarf*
Kosmo approaches *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
You approach *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt Xaltotun:Fine>hit *Dwarf*
You're already fighting!
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Dwarf*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Dwarf*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Dwarf*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Dwarf*
You try to slash *Bogger the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>hit *Dwarf*

Kosmo pounds *Bogger the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Wounded>You're already fighting!
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Dwarf*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Dwarf*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Dwarf*
hit *Dwarf*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>They aren't here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Dwarf*

Xaltotun pounds *Bogger the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>Kosmo approaches *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
You approach *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Wounded Xaltotun:Fine>hit *Dwarf*
You're already fighting!
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves north.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Dwarf*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Dwarf*
n
They aren't here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
Kosmo approaches *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>Wide Tunnel End
Exits: south, west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Dwarf*
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>s
Troll Barracks
Kosmo the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, south.
Xaltotun approaches *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Dwarf*
You try to slash *Bogger the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves north.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Dwarf*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Dwarf*
n
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>Wide Tunnel End
Exits: south, west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>w
Bend in the Wide Tunnel
Exits: north, east.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Dwarf*
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>n
hit *Dwarf*
Wide Tunnel Before an Irondoor
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
The corpse of a dire wolf is lying here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here picking a lock (glowing).
Exits: [north], south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>Xaltotun approaches *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
You try to slash *Bogger the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
*Bogger the Dwarf* cleaves Xaltotun's body extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Wounded Xaltotun:Fine>
Kosmo pounds *Bogger the Dwarf*'s right arm hard.
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>s
hit *Dwarf*
Bend in the Wide Tunnel
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, east.
Kosmo approaches *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>You approach *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Wounded Kosmo:Fine>
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves north.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Dwarf*
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>n
hit *Dwarf*
Wide Tunnel Before an Irondoor
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
The corpse of a dire wolf is lying here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [north], south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>Xaltotun pounds *Bogger the Dwarf*'s right foot hard.
Your attempt to slash *Bogger the Dwarf* fails.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Bad Xaltotun:Fine>
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Bad Xaltotun:Fine>wi spear
You stop using a dark broadsword.
You awkwardly wield a steel-tipped spear, ready to defend yourself.
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Bad Xaltotun:Fine>hit *Dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Bad Xaltotun:Fine>
*Bogger the Dwarf* cleaves Xaltotun's right hand extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Bad Xaltotun:Hurt>
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>s
hit *Dwarf*
Bend in the Wide Tunnel
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, east.
Kosmo tries to pound *Bogger the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
Xaltotun approaches *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>*Bogger the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to stab him.
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Bad Kosmo:Fine>
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Bad Kosmo:Fine>
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves north.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Dwarf*
hit *Dwarf*
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>n
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Dwarf*
Wide Tunnel Before an Irondoor
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
The corpse of a dire wolf is lying here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [north], south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>You approach *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to stab him.
Kosmo approaches *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
*Bogger the Dwarf* cleaves your left leg hard.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Bad>
Kosmo pounds *Bogger the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Bad>
You barely stab *Bogger the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickle it.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Bad>
Xaltotun pounds *Bogger the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>s
hit *Dwarf*
Bend in the Wide Tunnel
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, east.
Xaltotun approaches *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
Kosmo approaches *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>You approach *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to stab him.
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Awful Xaltotun:Hurt>
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Awful Xaltotun:Hurt>
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves north.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *Dwarf*
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>n
hit *Dwarf*
Wide Tunnel Before an Irondoor
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
The corpse of a dire wolf is lying here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [north], south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>You try to stab *Bogger the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
Xaltotun pounds *Bogger the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
Kosmo pounds *Bogger the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Dying>
Kosmo pounds *Bogger the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Bogger the Dwarf*'s death cry.
*Bogger the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a laced quiver
a water skin
a hunting knife (brand new)
a stone
a sable pouch
a gleaming belt
the Axe of Durin (brand new)
a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a bejewelled shield (brand new)
a pair of vambraces (brand new)
a pair of metal gauntlets (used)
a pair of iron-shod boots (used)
a shining pair of greaves (brand new)
a horned helmet (used)
a shining breastplate (brand new)
a red ruby
a sapphire ring
an icy ring
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow

#
# And after this, pukes gave up.
#



2003/03/02 22:36, Azylic:   
Was fun how i was blinding and then all fucking pukes just paniced and ran away... Dont get it, was like 90% sure win :]

2003/03/02 22:37, Durandir:  Rated: Good 
Well, when the leader dies the group have to make a leadership test and if they donīt make it, they leave :(

Anyway. I thought it was a good tactic which worked well. Well done.

Comf Bogger.

2003/03/02 22:39, Durandir:  Rated: Good 
Humm.. yeah.. agree Azylic.

Why did they all start to go up and down there in the beginning? Just to check if you could go up or down? Or what?
Did I miss anything?

2003/03/02 22:49, Uther:Rated: Good 
Second trap was sweet! Gratz on a good plan and a good execution.

2003/03/02 22:54, Azylic:   
I don't blame Bogger btw! Atleast he tried to get the group back :p

2003/03/03 06:47, Goretongue: 
like to see well-dressed pukes die, and nice scenery too

2003/03/03 07:28, Juss:Rated: Average 
Nice one...

2003/03/03 08:23, Gamli:   
Comfs azy, nice work by orcies on second one tho:)

2003/03/03 13:18, Wryak: 
seems time hasn't done much to improve bogger's abilities .)

2003/03/03 13:23, Winzy:Rated: Good 
Bogger dies away fullsett again, BWA HA HA!!!

2003/03/03 13:40, Gray:Rated: Good 
Well-dressed... weapons... armours... sheeeesh! Nothing kills as fast enemy's panic.

2003/03/03 14:07, User requested to be deleted:  Rated: Superb 
My Axe!

2003/03/03 15:11, Bigger:Rated: Good 
it's not your axe, it's your scrolls :P

2003/03/03 16:11, Bogger:Rated: Superb 
Was down there to get keys for balrog. Some caster was coming in through e gate to join us, he saw tracks of two trolls and two bns. We were pretty many, but sometimes I don't give a shit about that.

Lowbie bn died fast and rest started running through places I've never been before so I learnt a lot (Yay!) and it took some time. Khazdul was bugging me like usual all the time so obviously he and Farok came in e gate and saw tracks of two orcs. Since we were many already I kept tracking, knowing we could be trapped any time but thinking we could win anyways, since one more else of the darkies had died (or was it after this?).

I saw Azylic blinding them and tried to fight, but then all others went s and wouldn't come back when I yelled so I walked out too. When we had bashed up the exit from other way they had already left, but we looted some of his eq they so kindly had left.

Then a long time of tracking round Copper Mines took place. Khazdul stole my bobber so I was even more delayed. In the end I was tracking a lot myself, but I tried to gather my group again. Khazdul refused to leave his resting spot where he just sat drinking but I got my bobber back and Furin back at least. I was too tired of this shit already so I didn't care if they would win against us three vs three. But when tracks went through boulder area Furin just ran away and said he wouldn't go there. So way out was through rockdoor and I went in it, too angry with all lazy resters to care about wether it was a trap or not. Now it was and I died. Luckily my faithful bobber was hit by a mob just before I went in, so he didn't die.

Khazdul refused to go to an area he didn't know even though you were blocked in, so I got no eq back, but I really don't care. I'll get new eq next time I see Mochomurka anyways.

And by the way Wryak, show me something you do better than me, and I'll show you ten things I do better than you.

Big thanks to Ozon for a nice Moria lesson!

2003/03/03 16:19, Khazdul: 
Nonono Erebos, My axe!

2003/03/03 16:27, Teejay: 
'You'll all get shot, whether it's your fault, or NOT!'

(Remember the Alamo...) Comfort Bogger!

2003/03/03 16:30, Khazdul: 
I didn't steal your bober! He asked if I needed a bober, wich I did. The reason I didn't follow was because I don't know moria; I know rogge mobs and that's enough for me.
Don't expect me to run off to 'do a bogger' with you in areas I don't know:P.

After you died I tried to find the place, but without succes=(.

2003/03/03 17:58, Berra:   
Nice job guys. :P

2003/03/03 20:53, Xaltotun:Rated: Superb 
My door was set to rockydoor, that almost made us fail, good i noticed it fast enuff...

2003/03/03 21:16, Vaab:   
greatest part of this log:

*Bogger the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

2003/03/03 21:33, Mochomurka:Rated: Superb 
trapping! oh yeah!

2003/03/04 07:57, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
Wheheheh trapping in Moria vs players who know it quite well and then doing so good, I'd say awesome :)

2003/03/05 05:43, Adaric:   
I have made it my place in this world of arda to outdo gray in the anoyness factor. From here on out, I will spam you people with comments that will rival his in stupidity. I WILL take second place for top commenters. (don't worry deva, you're an ok gal. I won't try to take your place from ya)

2003/03/05 15:22, Zhuk: 
Hehe ! Adaric is in business people ! I can saliva dropping from his mouth full of anger ! GO Adaric !
Take away Gray's *pppprrreeeccccious* 2nd spot !

2003/03/10 22:41, Aerie: 
heh poor Bogger! sucks to die :( if i ever start playing again i'll help you re eq!

2003/04/11 14:11, Dinin:   
i can believe bogger just died and lost the axe or durin how stupid can u be.

2003/04/23 16:51, Aain:   
That was good kill. I like to read about Moria pks. A lot of killing. I end with this. HAVE FUR MUMERS!


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Bogger, Devastator, Erebos, Mochomurka, Xaltotun 
 Good Bigger, Durandir, Gray, Merlin, Tinrar, Uther, Winzy, Zigin 
 Average Juss, Uldrak 
 Poor  
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back