Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Underground music (Ozon)comments   back
  
(28 ratings and 6163 hits. Posted 2003/03/28)
# Frank: Today I am here with famous rocker, principal of Undergroup music style. Hello Ozon.
# Ozon: I am rocker!
# Frank: Well, recently you have participated on Bree festivals.
# Ozon: Yeah, I rocked there.
#


!* CW>e
Scave has arrived from the west.
West of Bree
The corpse of a young ranger is lying here.
Thurazz the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.
Mary the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.
Nomad the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Desalniettemin the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here scouting.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Bruise the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Dreg is here, riding a pack horse.
Kulungot is standing here.
Aznog the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Tadaah the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Pallari the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.
Throzgul the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, =south=, =west=.
You see some frost on the ground now.
Throzgul leaves west.
Polydeukes has arrived from the west riding a trained horse.
Mlaticka has arrived from the east.

!* CW>
Bruise quietly scouts eastwards...
Seule has arrived from the east.

!* CW>c 'earth'
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the east.
You quickly recall your stored spell...
Desalniettemin stops scouting eastwards.

Scave has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg stops following Desalniettemin.
Desalniettemin picks up a hungry warg's reins, and starts riding it.
Diamonium narrates 'rescue kob'
Seule leaves west.

Pallari leaves east riding a hungry warg.

Zimdul has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

Bruise stops scouting eastwards.

Nomad quietly scouts eastwards...
Polydeukes narrates 'come outside'
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Nomad stops scouting eastwards.
Zimdul leaves west riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg says 'It was your last mistake Ozon! I will remember you!'
A hungry warg says 'Prepare to die, Ozon!'
A hungry warg says 'Prepare to die, Ozon!'
A hungry warg barely hits your right hand and tickles it.
You stop following Thurazz.
Thurazz barely pounds your left leg and tickles it.

!* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Thurazz:Fine>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the east.
Mlaticka leaves west.

!* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Thurazz:Fine>
Pallari has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

!* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Thurazz:Fine>l
West of Bree
The corpse of a young ranger is lying here.
Thurazz the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting YOU.
Nomad the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting YOU.
Desalniettemin the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting YOU.
Bruise the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg is here, fighting YOU.
Dreg is here, riding a pack horse.
Kulungot is standing here.
Polydeukes is here, riding a trained horse.
Lei the Tarkhnarb Orc is here searching for something, riding a hungry warg.
Silm the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.
Scave the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Pallari the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.
Dreg leaves south riding a pack horse.
Pallari leaves west riding a hungry warg.

!* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Thurazz:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
Large Road
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Mlaticka the Troll is standing here.
Pallari the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: =east=, =west=.

^[[32mNomad tells you ':P'^[[0m
^[[32mThurazz tells you '??'^[[0m
^[[33mThurazz narrates 'lol ozon quaked us'^[[0m


#
# Frank: Yeah, concert outside Bree succeed. What about inside? Some bands have been playing there
# before you and only hardcore public left.
#


!* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
West Gate of Bree
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of a Bree guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Bree guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Bree guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Bree gateguard is lying here.
The corpse of a Bree guard is lying here.
The corpse of the Mayor of Bree is lying here.
The corpse of a Bree guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Bree guard is lying here.
The corpse of Harry the Gatekeeper is lying here.
The corpse of a Bree gateguard is lying here.
A Bree guard is lying here, incapacitated.
*Glaran the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Rynn the Eriadorian Man* is standing here.
*Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Reno the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

#
# Ozon: Yeah, they were about to leave..
#

*Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman* leaves east.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

*an Elf* leaves east.
*Reno the Stoor Hobbit* leaves east.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the east.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>c 'earth'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
A Bree guard has arrived from the east.

*Astroc the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
Jack Olby has arrived from the east.

Thurazz tells you '??'
Jack Olby fails to crush you.

*Astroc the Dwarf* leaves east.
You swiftly dodge a Bree guard's attempt to stab you.

#
# Ozon: but they came back, after i start.
#

*Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman* has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*an Elf* has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*an Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Reno the Stoor Hobbit* has arrived from the east.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
Your blood freezes as you hear a Bree guard's death cry.
A Bree guard is dead! R.I.P.
A Bree guard yells 'HELP!! Ozon is at West Gate of Bree'
Jack Olby yells 'HELP!! Ozon is at West Gate of Bree'
*Deedoo the Sindarin Elf* leaves her hiding place.
*Glaran the Dwarf* barely pounds your left leg and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Jack Olby:Hurt>g coins corpse

*a Dwarf* gets a pile of coins from the corpse of a Bree guard.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Jack Olby:Hurt>You can't find a coins in the corpse.
A Bree gateguard has arrived from the east.
Jack Olby bleeds from open wounds.
*a Dwarf* scratches himself impatiently.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Jack Olby:Hurt>f
*Astroc the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
You swiftly dodge a Bree gateguard's attempt to stab you.
You flee head over heels.


#
# Frank: The news about new rocking star spread around, so next concert sold out.
#


!# CW Mana:Burning>e
Main Street
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
*Nitchi the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A mercenary-guard is on sentry here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
A thief is waiting here to teach his art.
*Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Reno the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
*Glaran the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Rynn the Eriadorian Man* is standing here.
A Guard of Bree stands here, waiting in the headquarters.
*Astroc the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Gubbe the Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here (shrouded).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Silm has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.
*Gubbe the Dwarf* leaves east.
Arccos has arrived from the south.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the west.

!# CW Mana:Burning>

#
# Ozon: Yeah, there were some organization problems.
#

*a Hobbit* tries to pierce Silm, but he parries successfully.
*Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman* leaves south.
*a Man* leaves south.
*a Dwarf* leaves south.
*a Dwarf* leaves south.
*an Elf* leaves south.
*a Dwarf* leaves south.
*Reno the Stoor Hobbit* leaves south.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the south.
*Glaran the Dwarf* approaches Silm, trying to pound him.
Zimdul narrates 'IN W GATE'
*Astroc the Dwarf* removes an engraved broadsword.
*Astroc the Dwarf* confidently draws an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.

!# CW Mana:Burning>c 'earth'

*an Elf* leaves east.
A pack horse leaves east.
Arccos panics, and attempts to flee.
Arccos leaves north.
A hobbit yells loudly from the north 'A Black Numenorean is here at Cobblestone Street!'
A Bree guard quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!# CW Mana:Burning a Bree guard:Fine>You quickly recall your stored spell...
A thief approaches Silm, trying to slash him.
A mercenary-guard fails to cleave you.
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the west.

c 'earth'

#
# Ozon: But it has been solved.
#

*Deedoo the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman* has arrived from the south.
*a Man* has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Reno the Stoor Hobbit* has arrived from the south.
Silm panics, and attempts to flee.
Silm leaves west riding a hungry warg.

*Deedoo the Sindarin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
A thief leaves west.

Bruta narrates 'I go in have to rent'

Lei has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

*Glaran the Dwarf* pounds Lei's right foot extremely hard.
*a Dwarf* joins *Glaran the Dwarf*'s fight.
A ranger has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* cleaves Lei's right foot extremely hard.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A Bree guard yells 'HELP!! Ozon is at Main Street'
*an Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*an Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
A ranger yells 'HELP!! Ozon is at Main Street'
A hungry warg says 'Prepare to die, Ozon!'

!# CW Mana:Burning a Bree guard:Hurt>c 'earth'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
Lei leaves west riding a hungry warg.

*an Elf* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

Arccos has arrived from the north.

*Astroc the Dwarf* leaves north.

Arccos leaves west.
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
*Rynn the Eriadorian Man* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
A Bree guard yells 'HELP!! Ozon is at Main Street'
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *an Elf*'s death cry.
*an Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A ranger yells 'HELP!! Ozon is at Main Street'
*an Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!# CW Mana:Hot a Bree guard:Bad>You quickly recall your stored spell...
*Nitchi the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nitchi the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.
*Deedoo the Sindarin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

f
A young ranger yells from the west 'Some Black Numenoreans and some Orcs are here at Large Road!'
*Deedoo the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Deedoo the Sindarin Elf* leaves east.

*Reno the Stoor Hobbit* leaves east.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the west.

*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Hobbit* leaves south.
Zimdul narrates 'IN'

*Glaran the Dwarf* leaves north.
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rynn the Eriadorian Man*'s death cry.
*Rynn the Eriadorian Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear a Bree guard's death cry.
A Bree guard is dead! R.I.P.
A ranger yells 'HELP!! Ozon is at Main Street'
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *an Elf*'s death cry.
*an Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore! 
Your blood freezes as you hear a pack horse's death cry.
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.
You feel less protected.

!# CW Mana:Hot a mercenary-guard:Hurt>g coins Rynn-corpse
*Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman* leaves north.
You flee head over heels.
Cobblestone Street
The coach to Tharbad is here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], [west].

!# CW Mana:Hot>w
The gateway seems to be closed.
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the north.

!# CW Mana:Hot>w
The gateway seems to be closed.

!# CW Mana:Hot>w
The gateway seems to be closed.

!# CW Mana:Hot>
The coachman opens the doors.

#
# Ozon: My limuzine is ready, but i wanted to see the outcome.
#

!# CW Mana:Hot>n
Main Street
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a Bree guard is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Glaran the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.


#
# Frank: And last concert in Bree.
#


!* CW Mana:Burning>e
c 'earth'
West Gate of Bree
A guardsman's shirt is lying on the ground.
A pair of guardsman's pants lies here.
You see six rings on the ground.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A thin pair of rigid leather boots are on the ground.
A large piece of white cloth is on the ground.
A wooden shield is on the ground.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of Jack Olby is lying here.
The corpse of Gathrain is lying here.
The corpse of an old man is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a Bree guard is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of a Bree guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Bree guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Bree guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Bree gateguard is lying here.
The corpse of a Bree guard is lying here.
The corpse of the Mayor of Bree is lying here.
The corpse of a Bree guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Bree guard is lying here.
The corpse of Harry the Gatekeeper is lying here.
The corpse of a Bree gateguard is lying here.
A Guard of Bree is here, watching the gate.
A Guard of Bree is here, watching the gate.
Harry the Bree Gatekeeper stands here.
The shadow of a thief is floating here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Mokra the Eriadorian Woman* is resting here.
*Nitchi the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

#
# Frank: But where are your hardcore fans?
#

!# CW Mana:Burning>You quickly recall your stored spell...
A Bree gateguard fails to stab you.

c 'earth'

#
# Ozon: They came just in time. They would never miss me.
#

*Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman* has arrived from the east.
*Rynn the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Feorwine the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east riding a trained horse.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Reno the Stoor Hobbit* has arrived from the east.
Harry the Gatekeeper fails to pierce you.

You swiftly dodge a Bree gateguard's attempt to stab you.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A Bree gateguard yells 'HELP!! Ozon is at West Gate of Bree'
A Bree gateguard yells 'HELP!! Ozon is at West Gate of Bree'
Harry the Gatekeeper yells 'HELP!! Ozon is at West Gate of Bree'
A shadow says 'Prepare to die, Ozon!'
You strongly slash a Bree gateguard's left foot.

!# CW Mana:Burning a Bree gateguard:Hurt>f
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*Astroc the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

w
w
w
*Nitchi the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.
A Bree gateguard barely stabs your head and tickles it.

Harry the Gatekeeper lightly pierces your head and tickles it.

#
# Frank: Well, i think, your playing begins to fall to stereotype a bit and fans get bored.
# Ozon: Stereotype? Goddamm. I rock. I am not to be original!
# Frank: *chuckles*
#

*Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman* leaves east.
*Rynn the Eriadorian Man* leaves east.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
*Feorwine the Rohir Man* leaves east riding a trained horse.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
*Reno the Stoor Hobbit* leaves east.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the east.
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A Bree gateguard yells 'HELP!! Ozon is at West Gate of Bree'
A Bree gateguard is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Harry the Gatekeeper yells 'HELP!! Ozon is at West Gate of Bree'
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore! 
Your blood freezes as you hear a pack horse's death cry.
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a Bree gateguard:Dying>g pale corpse
*Astroc the Dwarf* leaves east.
*Mokra the Eriadorian Woman* leaves east.
You flee head over heels.


#
# Frank: Well, lets skip to next concert area, Golden cave. Famous place, lot of people as usual.
#


!@ CW HP:Fine>e

Nomad quietly scouts eastwards...

!@ CW HP:Fine>
Small Cavern
*Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman* is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here (shrouded).
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Glaran the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Elemmire the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Deedoo the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Feorwine the Rohir Man* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Reno the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
*Astroc the Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Lonie the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Man* is standing here.
*Narugran the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
You see Nomad scouting from the west!

!@ CW HP:Fine>c 'earth'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
You swiftly dodge *Deedoo the Sindarin Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.

*an Elf* has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* barely slashes your left foot and tickles it.
*an Elf* barely slashes your right foot and tickles it.

*Glaran the Dwarf* leaves east.

c 'earth'
Aznog narrates 'any1 epriestish'
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *an Elf*'s death cry.
*an Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
You feel less protected.
*Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman* slashes your right arm and tickles it.

!@ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Deedoo the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>You quickly recall your stored spell...

f
*an Elf* gets a pile of coins from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Deedoo the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Deedoo the Sindarin Elf* leaves north.

*Reno the Stoor Hobbit* leaves east.
*Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman* leaves east.

*Astroc the Dwarf* leaves east.
*an Elf* leaves west.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore! 
Your blood freezes as you hear a pack horse's death cry.
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
Your blood freezes as you hear a mountain mule's death cry.
A mountain mule is dead! R.I.P.
You see *Nitchi the Noldorin Elf* scouting from the east!
*a Man* lightly smites your left leg and tickles it.

!@ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Hurt>g pale all.Elf-corpse
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
A mountain mule panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves north.

!@ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Hurt>You can't find a pale in any elf-corpse.
You see Nomad scouting from the west!
*a Dwarf* slashes your right arm hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

!@ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
*a Dwarf* cleaves your right arm very hard.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

!@ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

!@ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Hurt>w
*Feorwine the Rohir Man* leaves east.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
Dreg has arrived from the west.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.


#
# Frank: Well, lets stop for a while and tell us something about you. You became very popular..
# Ozon: Yeah man, everywhere, I move, hordes of mad fans follows me, I have no privacy at all.
# You know, they love me so much, they can't live without me..
# Frank: Love you? Uhm, well...
#


!@ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e

*Reno the Stoor Hobbit* pounds Moortek's body extremely hard and tickles it.
You see Nomad scouting from the west!
Moortek pounds *Reno the Stoor Hobbit*'s right arm extremely hard and tickles it.

!@ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>*Elemmire the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Diamonium narrates 'I CHARGE'
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Deedoo the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Lonie the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

!@ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a Man* quietly scouts southwards...

!@ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Glaran the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the west.

!@ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>c 'earth'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*a Man* stops scouting southwards.

*Deedoo the Sindarin Elf* gets a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Troll*.
As *Deedoo the Sindarin Elf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops her!
*a Dwarf* leaves west.
A mountain mule leaves west.
Moortek has arrived from the west.

As *Lonie the Dwarf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

Moortek intercepts *a Man*'s blow.
*a Man* crushes Moortek's left leg extremely hard and tickles it.
*Reno the Stoor Hobbit* has arrived from the west.
*Glaran the Dwarf* pounds Moortek's head extremely hard.

You swiftly dodge *Deedoo the Sindarin Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.

l
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
A butterfly is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
Your blood freezes as you hear a mountain mule's death cry.
A mountain mule is dead! R.I.P.
A hungry warg says 'It was your last mistake Ozon! I will remember you!'

!@ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Deedoo the Sindarin Elf*:Bad>g pale all.Elf-corpse
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a butterfly is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
A hungry warg is here, fighting YOU.
A pack horse is here, fighting YOU.
A shadow is here, fighting YOU.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Deedoo the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting YOU.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Lonie the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is here, fighting Moortek.
*Glaran the Dwarf* is here, fighting Moortek.
Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *a Man*.
*Reno the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Moortek leaves west.

!@ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Deedoo the Sindarin Elf*:Bad>You don't see any elf-corpse to get things from.
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
You feel less protected.
*Deedoo the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Deedoo the Sindarin Elf* leaves south.

!@ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a hungry warg:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
Small Cavern
A black and silver key is lying here.
Exits: south, up.


#
# Frank: Ok, next in row is: Stonedoor party at Necroland. Your hardcore fan club is here and ready.
#


!@ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Stairs Leading Down
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of the chief thug is lying here.
There is a wooden pipe carelessly left here.
The corpse of a mean brigand is lying here.
The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
*Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman* is standing here.
*Nitchi the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting Lei.
*Feorwine the Rohir Man* is here, fighting Lei.
*Glaran the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Lei.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Deedoo the Sindarin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Astroc the Dwarf* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Lei the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *Nitchi the Noldorin Elf*.
Moortek the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *Nitchi the Noldorin Elf*.
Exits: west, down.
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!@ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Silm has arrived from below.
*Nitchi the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!@ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Silm begins some strange incantations...
Dreg has arrived from below.
*Deedoo the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*a Dwarf* smites Lei's left foot extremely hard.

!@ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>c 'earth'
*Glaran the Dwarf* leaves west.
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*an Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*an Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

Moortek leaves down.

f
Thurazz narrates 'fight?'
Throzgul has arrived from below.
Polydeukes has arrived from the west.
Tadaah has arrived from below.

Zimdul has arrived from below.
*Astroc the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
Thurazz has arrived from below.
Lei sends *Nitchi the Noldorin Elf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

Thurazz slashes *Nitchi the Noldorin Elf*'s right arm very hard.
Polydeukes leaves down.
Lei panics, and attempts to flee.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A trained horse stops following you.
A hungry warg says 'Prepare to die, Ozon!'
*Nitchi the Noldorin Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.

!@ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Fine>You flee head over heels.
Hallway
*Reno the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.


#
# Frank: Next concert was quite different. I would say: dead failure.
# Ozon: Yeah, something went wrong. I thought about it a lot.
# Frank: And?
# Ozon: And what?
# Frank: What did you devise?
# Ozon: Aah. Well I rock.
# Frank: Oh yes, sure.


!@ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Nomad narrates 'just stay IN stonedoor :)'
Hallway
*Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman* is standing here scouting.
*Nitchi the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Feorwine the Rohir Man* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Deedoo the Sindarin Elf* is standing here (hidden).
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Reno the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

!@ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Nitchi the Noldorin Elf* makes a discreet gesture, pointing at *Deedoo the Sindarin Elf*'s hiding place.
*Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman* stops scouting eastwards.

!@ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>c 'earth'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman* leaves west.
*Nitchi the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.
*Feorwine the Rohir Man* leaves west.
A trained horse leaves west.
*Deedoo the Sindarin Elf* leaves west sneaking.
*an Elf* leaves west.
*Reno the Stoor Hobbit* leaves west.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the west.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!

!@ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Throzgul narrates 'MAny lowbies'

!@ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
The white aura around your body fades.

!@ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>scou w
You quietly scout westwards...

Entrance to the Castle Keep
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain pair of pants are on the ground.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
A scimitar has been left here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Astroc the Dwarf* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman* is standing here.
*Nitchi the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Reno the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
*Feorwine the Rohir Man* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.

Thurazz narrates 'cant get in atm'
You stop scouting.

!@ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e

Nomad narrates 'we gotta stay TOGETHER'


#
# Ozon: You know, maybe i should come with something new. Change style maybe.
# Frank: YEAH, good idea.
# Ozon: "tu Tu *BAMM* tu tu tam" instead of "Tu tu *BAMM* tu Tu tam"
# Frank: Hmmm..
# Ozon: Yey, that's a good idea. I think i change some timing also.
# Frank: Hmmmmm..
#


Thurazz leaves up.
Stairs Leading Down
A pan is here, ready for use.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of the chief thug is lying here.
There is a wooden pipe carelessly left here.
The corpse of a mean brigand is lying here.
The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
*Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman* is here, fighting Zimdul.
*Thanik the Dwarf* is here, fighting Zimdul.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Nitchi the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Feorwine the Rohir Man* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Deedoo the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting Zimdul.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Astroc the Dwarf* is standing here.
Zimdul the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *Thanik the Dwarf*.
*Reno the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
*Nitchi the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Zimdul panics, and attempts to flee.
Zimdul leaves down.

!@ CW Mana:Hot>
Thurazz quietly scouts westwards...

!@ CW Mana:Hot>
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!@ CW Mana:Hot>
Thurazz stops scouting westwards.
*Astroc the Dwarf* fails to pound Thurazz.

!@ CW Mana:Hot>
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Nitchi the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Nitchi the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
You slash *Nitchi the Noldorin Elf*'s head.

!@ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Nitchi the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Feorwine the Rohir Man* pounds Thurazz' body hard and tickles it.

!@ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Nitchi the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>l

*Deedoo the Sindarin Elf* leaves west.
Thurazz leaves down.

!@ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Nitchi the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>Stairs Leading Down
A pan is here, ready for use.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of the chief thug is lying here.
There is a wooden pipe carelessly left here.
The corpse of a mean brigand is lying here.
The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
*Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman* is standing here.
*Thanik the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Nitchi the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting YOU.
*Feorwine the Rohir Man* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Astroc the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Reno the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.

!@ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Nitchi the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Astroc the Dwarf* leaves west.
*Reno the Stoor Hobbit* leaves west.

!@ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Nitchi the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>c 'earth'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

Polydeukes narrates 'sleeping mana and hps'
*a Dwarf* joins *Nitchi the Noldorin Elf*'s fight.

f
*Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman* leaves west.
*Thanik the Dwarf* leaves west.
*Feorwine the Rohir Man* leaves west.
*an Elf* leaves west.
*an Elf* leaves west.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the west.
Throzgul narrates 'flee them d'

*Reno the Stoor Hobbit* has arrived from the west.

Shaad leaves his hiding place.
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A trained horse stops following you.

!@ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Nitchi the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.


#
# Frank: Ok, lets look at next festival at well-known West priest.
#


!@ CW Mana:Hot>l
The Priest's Study
A black waraxe is lying on the ground.
A metal helmet is on the ground.
A pair of chain mail gloves are lying here.
A pair of heavy, reinforced boots lie here.
A spiked collar, made from iron, lies here.
A thick, rigid leather breastplate is on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
An evil priest is here chanting and praying to some foul entity (glowing).
Zimdul the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Polydeukes is standing here.
Lei the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Throzgul the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Seule the Troll is standing here.
Hoosier the Troll is standing here.
Groulf the Troll is standing here.
Pallari the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Shaad the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here (hidden).
Silm the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Nomad the Tarkhnarb Orc is resting here.
Miler the Tarkhnarb Orc is resting here.

!@ CW Mana:Burning>
You see *Mokra the Eriadorian Woman* scouting from the south!

!@ CW Mana:Hot>scou s

You see *Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman* scouting from the south!

!@ CW Mana:Hot>You quietly scout southwards...

Polydeukes opens the curtain.
By the Dark Altar
*Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman* is standing here (glowing).
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Lonie the Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here (shrouded).
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Thanik the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Reno the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
*Mokra the Eriadorian Woman* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.

You stop scouting.

!@ CW Mana:Hot>, whispers 'spam open'
Ok.

!@ CW Mana:Hot>
The door closes quietly.

!@ CW Mana:Hot>s
c 'earth'
The door seems to be closed.
Pallari has arrived from the west.

!@ CW Mana:Hot>You quickly recall your stored spell...


o exit s
Nomad has arrived from the west.
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A trained horse stops following you.
Shaad leaves his hiding place.
Miler leaves his hiding place.
A hungry warg says 'It was your last mistake Ozon! I will remember you!'
An evil priest yells 'Help me, guards!'
An evil priest says 'I will rip your heart out, Ozon!'
Throzgul barely pounds your right arm and tickles it.
You feel less protected.
Lei barely smites your right arm and tickles it.
Zimdul strongly crushes your head and tickles it.

!@ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Zimdul:Fine>Zimdul narrates 'we are on defensive, not offensive'

!@ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Zimdul:Fine>Ok.

!@ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Zimdul:Fine>
You see *a Dwarf* scouting from the south!
You see *Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman* scouting from the south!

!@ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Zimdul:Fine>
Throzgul says 'WTF'
Seule dit: ack


#
# Frank: Well, i don't think, that the last change in timing was a good move.
# Ozon: Right, back to good old rocking.
#


!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Forest under the Ridge
*a Man* is here, fighting Dabura.
*an Elf* is here, fighting Diamonium.
Dabura the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Dabura.
Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *an Elf*.
Exits: north, east, south, up.

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the west.

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Diamonium panics, and attempts to flee.
Diamonium leaves south.

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You hear some apparently rather far noise coming from the west.

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>c 'earth'
Merlin narrates 'well 27 legends on, cant we get a group together?'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

Dabura seems to have recovered his senses.
You hear some apparently rather far noise coming from the west.

You hear some apparently rather far noise coming from above.

Diamonium has arrived from the south.
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
Diamonium barely pounds your left leg and tickles it.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* barely pierces your left hand and tickles it.
You slash *an Elf*'s body and tickle it.

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Fine>l
Forest under the Ridge
*a Man* is here, fighting Dabura.
*an Elf* is here, fighting YOU.
Dabura the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Dabura.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* is here, fighting YOU.
Diamonium the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting YOU.

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Fine>
Diamonium panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Fine>
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves east.

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Fine>
Diamonium panics, and attempts to flee.
Diamonium leaves east.

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
Moving up the slope is really hard.
On the Ridge of Hills
Exits: north, east, south.

#
# Frank: Hey, what about some more changes in your style?
# Ozon: Hmm, you have any idea?
# Frank: Well, maybe less rocks and more finesse..
# Ozon: STOP ROCKING?!?!
# Frank: Uhm, yes?
# Ozon: NO, I never stop rocking! Listen! It is just great!
# Frank: Well, i would rather..
#
# *Ozon the underground rocker* starts to concertate...
# Frank quickly stamps a hidden button under his desk.
# Floor under *Ozon the underground rocker* opens a dark hole.
# *Ozon the underground rocker* leaves down.
# A moderate tremor shakes the ground.
#



2003/03/28 13:51, Hate:Rated: Good 
Really good that charge in Bree... and comments too.
Whats wrong with your armour spell?

2003/03/28 13:59, Ozon: 
I don't know, what is wrong with my armour spell?

2003/03/28 13:59, Mortis:Rated: Superb 
You are one rocking rocker :)

2003/03/28 14:02, Valgard:Rated: Good 
Nice comments, i like this log...

2003/03/28 14:03, Valgard:Rated: Good 
You are not a bn. Bn's lose hp, they die etc etc...

2003/03/28 14:18, Ares: 
This is so sad how powerful is shining+ armour combo and yet immortals do nothing about it

2003/03/28 14:26, Nogir: 
True, Ares. I hate shiningpukeclerics. I can't hit em and i eat quickdispel in hitdelay :P

2003/03/28 14:46, Allon:   
heh how many times did you quake your own group?

2003/03/28 14:49, Ozon: 
2 times so far, but I am getting better!

2003/03/28 14:58, Gretna: 
the fact he was permanently sanc'd probably helped somewhat aswell :P

2003/03/28 15:14, Devastator:Rated: Good 
Ares why are you using that combination on 75% of your characters if you think it's a feature that should be changed?

2003/03/28 15:16, Deremyr:  Rated: Superb 
why is it so easy to raid bree? you guys could probably do it with 3 people with the incredible disorganization of whities. they see something in ** and they run like hell. ah well. maybe one day we'll get some balls :-p

2003/03/28 15:18, Gray:Rated: Good 
The white aura around your body fades.

Ehehehe, he is a bn, just... a bit different bn ;) Unlike his brothers who lust for damage only, he also cares about self-defence some =)

2003/03/28 15:47, Mäevaim:  Rated: Good 
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here <== and here I am, in the log AGAIN !!

My lucky day ! *nod self*

btw who has my palantir now ? ( which i had when i died in bree because of some unlucky flees.... )

2003/03/28 15:57, Perpetua:Rated: Superb 
Nice log! Nice comments!

2003/03/28 17:15, Drakmar:   
Nice log, saw a part I found funny..
Merlin narrates 'well 27 legends on, cant we get a group together?'
Guess he didn't know about 2/3 of them were grouped? :)

2003/03/28 18:04, Alantir:Rated: Superb 
Hihi... I read comments later, just gotta put my superb rating in first. :)

2003/03/28 18:51, Ilwin:  Rated: Good 
btw, i forgot 1 thing : rating.

2003/03/28 19:25, Schmidt:   
*strech* So, I heard something 'bout shining clerics... What's up now? :) (I think a mage in shining is more powerful than a cleric in shining any day!)

2003/03/28 20:36, Eolo:Rated: Superb 
Nice log ;) Nice comments... I give it <!<!< THUMBS UP!! >!>!>

2003/03/28 20:38, Ōstu:   
Hey Schmidt, compare damage/mana/casting_time ratio of dispel evil and colour spray. Reduced defence and absorb is a cost clerics have pay for that difference.

2003/03/28 22:30, Drakmar:   
Only way a shining mage is more deadly is if weather is up. :P

2003/03/28 23:28, Alantir:Rated: Superb 
I feel unbeatable with lvl 37 Caman in crap eq, 155 hps. And it feels like I die in an instant with lvl 60 Lerian in shining, 230 hps.

Maybe it's because I take for granted Caman should die in a couple of hits... Armour spell is insane is all I know.

2003/03/28 23:31, Ivanushka:Rated: Superb 
Hehe Tragac did the same thing today to us all ! But his excuse is that he was drunk ! Anyway - a raid on westren cities was asking for itself - I haven't participated in those for a long time :) Some new trophies and free xp never hurts !

2003/03/29 00:44, Bruni:Rated: Good 
No comments :)

2003/03/29 06:20, Torm:    -Tempus-Rated: Superb 
Good fight,good night!

2003/03/29 11:45, Evan:  Rated: Poor 
I must be to drunk, cause i find this boring.

2003/03/29 11:46, Aznog:Rated: Superb 
I was shown in log one time.
Nice :) log.Too bad i died in the beggining of bree killing.But what would you expect from a lev 15 :)

2003/03/29 21:33, Durandir:  Rated: Good 
Rawk on!

2003/03/30 10:10, Gaspoda:   
Great,it's funny to read it even this log isn't from our Zaugurz side ;)

2003/03/30 10:10, Gaspoda:Rated: Superb 
Great,it's funny to read it even this log isn't from our zaugurz side ;)


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Alantir, Aznog, Crafty, Deremyr, Eolo, Gamli, Gaspoda, Ivanushka, Mortis, 
Natael, Perpetua, Razoor, Snach, Sookoll, Tinrar, Torm, Tule 
 Good Bruni, Devastator, Durandir, Gray, Hate, Ilwin, Lefali, Shakh, Valgard 
 Average  
 Poor Evan, Uldrak 
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back