Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
A quick Rush (Ivanushka)comments   back
  
(17 ratings and 3148 hits. Posted 2003/04/01)

	  	              ***  Mume VIII  ***

			      In progress at FIRE
		     (Free Internet Roleplay Experiences)
	     Adapted from J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle Earth World and
		    Maintained by CryHavoc, Manwe and Nada.

	      Original code DikuMUD I (help credits), created by:
	S. Hammer, T. Madsen, K. Nyboe, M. Seifert and H.H. Staerfeldt.

If you have never played MUME before, type NEW to create a new character,
or ? for help. Otherwise, type your account or character name.


By what name do you wish to be known? ivanushka

Since we recently have had more trouble than usual with immature players,
you will now have to answer a short quiz to prove that you are mature enough
to play MUME. Good luck!


Question 1: How many gates did Gondolin have?

Your answer: [a number] 7

Question 2: Which city apparently contains the highest number of annoying kids?
  a) Helsinki  b) Malmoe  c) Prague

Your answer: [abc] b

Question 3: Which very liked Vala used the word "nifty" every two words?
  a) Arion  b) Thuzzle  c) Tinkerbell

Your answer: [abc] c

Question 4: Who was MUME's first Arata of Zones?
  a) Arion  b) Tulkas  c) Zakath

Your answer: [abc] c

Question 5: Who added Black Numenoreans, Orcs and Trolls to MUME?
  a) CryHavoc  b) Vivriel  c) Yorick

Your answer: [abc] a
            ~~~ 
           ~~         _----|        _ _ __ _ _                              
                       ----|_----|  ]-I-II-I-[                 __ _ __ _ __
   _ _ _/\_ _ _ _---|      | ----|   \ `  ' /                  ]I-I-II-I-I[
   ]-I-I--I-I-[  ---|      |     |    |. ` |        ~~~         \_`   '__/
    \_`   '__/      |     / \    |    | /^\|         ~~~         |~_ [],|
     [&] `__|       ^    / ^ \   ^    | |&||                    _|______|_ 
     |__   ,|      / \  / ^ ^`\ / \   | ===|                   <=-=-==-=-=>
  ___| ___ ,|__   / ^  /=_=_=_=\ ^ \  |, `_|     ~~             \__   _'_/   
  I_I__I_I__I_I  (====(_________)_^___| ___|___    ~~            |.   _ |
  \-\--|-|--/-/  | .   I  [&]__I   I_I|_I I|I_I                  |   _  |
   |[] `    '|_  |_   _|`___ ._[  _\ \  | | / /                  |`    '|
  / \  [] ` .| |-| |-| |_| |_| |_| | []   [] |                   | '    |
 <===>      .|-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-|        / \                  |[]    | 
 | []|` ` [] |.      _______ .     |-  `   <===>                 |'   __|
 <===>  `  ' | /|\  |       |  /|\ |  []   <===>-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-| '  I-|-T- 
  \T/    1-- | ||| /|Welcome|\ ||| | .  '   \T/    .  |   ..     |     _|
__/|' v .   .|\|||//|_______|\\|||/|. . Y . .|\_________________/ -  .. .\__ 
      ..   .                       . .   .                       . ..

               MUME: Multi Users in Middle Earth, Version VIII.

                 Type 'news next' for the latest information.


Welcome to the land of Middle Earth. May your visit here be... interesting.
Never forget! Try to role-play...

Last login 8 hours ago from ieva06.lanet.lv.
A Grassy Field
Exits: east, south.

Your default tongue is Morbeth
Free rent.
Your magical shield wears off.
Your mind feels empty for a while.
Your mind feels empty for a while.
You feel less protected.
You feel yourself exposed.
News board                - 2 unread messages
FAQ board                 - 1 unread message

*_ C>l
A Grassy Field

*_ C>cast n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

*_ C Mana:Burning>
Madpunisher narrates 'elf some southern nexus ...'

*_ C Mana:Burning>tell polydeukes thats tbadish ?
Ok.

*_ C Mana:Burning>
A bouncing rabbit leaves south.

*_ C Mana:Burning>
Polydeukes tells you 'no noc'

*_ C Mana:Burning>sc
168/168 hits, 126/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

*_ C Mana:Burning>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*_ C>cast n 'shield'
You start to concentrate...

The night has begun.

You feel protected.

!_ C Mana:Burning>
A bouncing rabbit has arrived from the south.

!_ C Mana:Burning>tell madpunisher elf s of nexus inside wrns ?
Ok.

!_ C Mana:Burning>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Ivanushka            - A Grassy Field

!_ C Mana:Burning>sc
168/168 hits, 101/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!_ C Mana:Burning>stat
OB: 49%, DB: 56%, PB: 58%, Armour: 51%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 243,306 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 33. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- shield
- armour

!_ C Mana:Burning>rest
You sit down and rest your tired bones.
Diamonium narrates 'bash something'

!_ C Mana:Burning>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a twisted crown
<worn on body>       a plain shirt (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (used)
<worn on arms>       a plain pair of sleeves (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of leather gloves (used)
<worn on legs>       a plain pair of pants (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
<worn on finger>     a copper ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (brand new)

!_ C Mana:Burning>
Beat narrates 'tharon swimming a lot'

!_ C Mana:Burning>
Anezka narrates 'elf?'

!_ C Mana:Burning>
Madpunisher tells you 'yup'

!_ C Mana:Burning>
Diamonium narrates 'k'

!_ C Mana:Burning>e[
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!_ C Mana:Burning>exa backpack
backpack (used) : 
a large sack
a wooden pipe

!_ C Mana:Burning>exa sable
pouch (used) : 
a red ruby
a receipt for a pair of plate greaves
an amethyst

!_ C Mana:Burning>
A bouncing rabbit leaves south.

!_ C Mana:Burning>
Madpunisher tells you '*an Elf* shoots your left leg hard and tickles it.'

!_ C Mana:Burning>
Beat narrates 'brawn wounded'

!_ C Mana:Burning>tell madpunisher gig
Ok.

!_ C Mana:Burning>sc
168/168 hits, 120/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!_ C Mana:Burning>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!_ C Mana:Burning>
Urkghash narrates 'who groups'

!_ C Mana:Burning>e
Path by a Grassy Field
Exits: =east=, south, west.

!* C Mana:Burning>e
e
At an Old Pine
Exits: east, =south=, =west=, up.

!* C Mana:Burning>e
e
Deep in a Dark Spruce Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

!% C Mana:Burning>map rooms
Dark Spruce Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

!% C Mana:Burning>Opening in the Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

!_ C Mana:Burning>*-----*
?   ?|
     |
%%X%%|
*%_%*|
?***?|
*-----*

!_ C Mana:Burning>e
Edge of the Dreary Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

!% C Mana:Burning>e
Ant Hill in the Dreary Forest
The corpse of a red ant colony is lying here.
Exits: east, south, west.

!% C Mana:Burning>e
Plain Beside the Gloomy Forest
The butchered corpse of a fallow deer is lying here.
The butchered corpse of a fallow deer is lying here.
The butchered corpse of a fallow deer is lying here.
Exits: east, south, west.

!_ C Mana:Burning>e
On a Trail
Exits: =east=, =south=, west.

!* C Mana:Burning>map rooms
*-----*
?  %?|
   **|
%_X*%|
***%%|
?%_%?|
*-----*

!* C Mana:Burning>e
Bend in a Trail
*an Elf* is resting here.		/// howdy ho !
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

!* C Mana:Burning>n
Small Trail
Exits: north, =east=, =south=.

!* C Mana:Burning>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!* C Mana:Burning>kill 1.*elf*
They aren't here.

!* C Mana:Burning>s
w
Bend in a Trail
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

!* C Mana:Burning>On a Trail
Exits: =east=, =south=, west.

!* C Mana:Burning>kill 1.*elf*
They aren't here.

!* C Mana:Burning>s
A Turn in the Trail
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

!* C Mana:Burning>n
On a Trail
Exits: =east=, =south=, west.

!* C Mana:Burning>tr *elf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *an Elf* coming from the east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!* C Mana:Burning>e
Bend in a Trail
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!* C Mana:Burning>w
On a Trail
Exits: =east=, =south=, west.
You have found *an Elf*!
Aha, you have found your victim!

!* C Mana:Burning>
*an Elf* leaves east sneaking.

!* C Mana:Burning>kill 1.*elf*
They aren't here.

!* C Mana:Burning>e
fq
Bend in a Trail
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

!* C Mana:Burning>flu qui
You begin to search ...

You have found *an Elf*!
*an Elf* leaves his hiding place.
You pierce *an Elf*'s body very hard.

!* C *an Elf*:Fine>cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
You start to concentrate...

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

!* C>n
kill 1.*elf*
cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
Small Trail
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, =east=, =south=.

!* C>You approach *an Elf*, trying to pierce him.
*an Elf* pierces your body.
You feel a strong ache there!

!* C HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>You start to concentrate...

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

!* C HP:Fine>cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
Nobody here by that name.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
kill 1.*elf*
Dreary Forest
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
You approach *an Elf*, trying to pierce him.
Diamonium narrates 'fucking highwomp the shits always have'

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Fine>You start to concentrate...

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
Dark Dreary Forest
Exits: north, east, south.

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
kill 1.*elf*
cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
s
Dreary Forest
Exits: north, east, south.

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill 1.*elf*
They aren't here.

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
Nobody here by that name.

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Small Trail
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, =east=, =south=.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>*an Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Fine>You start to concentrate...

kill 1.*elf*
cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Nobody here by that name.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Small Trail
A fine pelt lies here, soft and smooth.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill 1.*elf*
You approach *an Elf*, trying to pierce him.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Fine>cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*

*an Elf* pierces your right leg and tickles it.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Fine>You start to concentrate...

cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Small Trail
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, =east=, =south=.
*an Elf* sheathes a nasty orkish fang into a pair of smooth, black boots.
*an Elf* swiftly draws an orkish shortbow from across his back.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill 1.*elf*
*an Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Fine>cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
You start to concentrate...
*an Elf* shoots your left leg and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Fine>cast normal 'magic missile' 1.*elf*
You start to concentrate...

cast normal 'magic missile' 1.*elf*
*an Elf* lightly shoots your right leg and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You strongly pierce *an Elf*'s head and tickle it.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Fine>You start to concentrate...
*an Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

cast normal 'magic missile' 1.*elf*
cast normal 'magic missile' 1.*elf*
Ok.
Your magic missile hits *an Elf*.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Fine>*an Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.
You start to concentrate...
Urkghash narrates 'dwarf bad'

cast normal 'magic missile' 1.*elf*
Ok.
Your magic missile hits *an Elf*.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Fine>*an Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.
You start to concentrate...

cast normal 'magic missile' 1.*elf*
Ok.
Your magic missile hits *an Elf*.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Fine>You start to concentrate...
*an Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

cast normal 'magic missile' 1.*elf*
You swiftly dodge *an Elf*'s attempt to shoot you.

cast normal 'magic missile' 1.*elf*
*an Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.
Ok.
Your magic missile hits *an Elf*.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Fine>Morris narrates 'where?'
You start to concentrate...
*an Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

Anezka narrates 'Where?'

cast normal 'magic missile' 1.*elf*
*an Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

Ok.
Your magic missile hits *an Elf*.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Fine>You start to concentrate...

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast normal 'magic missile' 1.*elf*
Rukhnam narrates 'where is he'
Nobody here by that name.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Small Trail
A fine pelt lies here, soft and smooth.
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Blighted Land
An ancient fungus smothers the boulders.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!_ C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Urkghash narrates 'south east of forest'

!_ C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Small Trail
A fine pelt lies here, soft and smooth.
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Blighted Land
An ancient fungus smothers the boulders.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!_ C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Small Trail
A fine pelt lies here, soft and smooth.
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.
You have found *an Elf*!

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Small Trail
Exits: north, =east=, =south=.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Small Trail
A fine pelt lies here, soft and smooth.
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>/ at some point i thought bad link
emote says : at some point i thought bad link
Ok.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>fq
flu qui
You begin to search ...

You have found *an Elf*!
*an Elf* leaves his hiding place.
You pierce *an Elf*'s body very hard.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Fine>/ at some point i thought bad link
emote says : at some point i thought bad link
Ok.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Fine>gig
You giggle.
You strongly pierce *an Elf*'s left arm and tickle it.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Hurt>cast normal 'magic missile' 1.*elf*
You start to concentrate...

*an Elf* giggles.

Ok.
Your magic missile hits *an Elf*.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves south.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
kill 1.*elf*
Overlooking a Trail
A statue of a troll is posed in a moment of flight yet forever frozen in stone.
A coloured game bird is visible in the vegetation, watching you warily.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast normal 'magic missile' 1.*elf*
*an Elf* leaves west.
They aren't here.

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
kill 1.*elf*
cast normal 'magic missile' 1.*elf*
Bend in a Trail
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>fq
flu qui
You begin to search ...

You didn't find anyone.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Overlooking a Trail
A statue of a troll is posed in a moment of flight yet forever frozen in stone.
A coloured game bird is visible in the vegetation, watching you warily.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Bend in a Trail
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>fq
flu qui
You begin to search ...

You didn't find anyone.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
w
Overlooking a Trail
A statue of a troll is posed in a moment of flight yet forever frozen in stone.
A coloured game bird is visible in the vegetation, watching you warily.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Bend in a Trail
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>fq
flu qui
You begin to search ...

tr *elf*
You didn't find anyone.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
On a Trail
Exits: =east=, =south=, west.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Plain Beside the Gloomy Forest
The butchered corpse of a fallow deer is lying here.
The butchered corpse of a fallow deer is lying here.
The butchered corpse of a fallow deer is lying here.
Exits: east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!_ C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
Trail North of a Forest
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Bend in a Forested Trail
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Low Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
A Break in the Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!_ C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Southern Edge of a Spruce Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Bend in a Forest Path
Exits: north, east, =west=.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Path Between Two Forests
Exits: =north=, =east=, west.
You feel a hidden presence.

Hmm... you have lost the track.			// here i do a sweet 1-2 second delay

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast normal 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
*an Elf* leaves his hiding place.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves west.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Urkghash narrates 'brawn e bad'

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
In a Forest
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill 1.*elf*
*an Elf* leaves west.
They aren't here.

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
Nobody here by that name.

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
kill 1.*elf*

Murx narrates 'tons pukes ooc'

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
Northern Edge of a Forest
Exits: north, east, south.
You have found *an Elf*!
*an Elf* leaves south sneaking.

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
kill 1.*elf*
In a Dark Forest
A restless rabbit bounces around.
Exits: north, east, south.

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>tr *elf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Gruhk narrates 'where?'

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
In a Dark Forest
The mother wolf stands here, protecting her young cubs.
Exits: north, east, south.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
Clearing in a Forest
Exits: north, east, south.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!_ C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
Southern Edge of a Clearing
Exits: north, east, south.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!_ C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
Forest South of a Clearing
Exits: north, east, south.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
Deep, Dank Forest
Exits: north, east, south.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
The terrain climbs slightly up this way.
Deep, Dank Forest
Exits: north, east, south.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
Wooded Hills
Exits: north, east, south.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Grassy Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west, [down].

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!( C HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>s
Broadly Sloping Hills
Exits: north, east, south, up.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>s
Serpentine Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!" C HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>s
Serpentine Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!" C HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>cast nor 'breath of bri'
You start to concentrate...

An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

!" C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You begin to feel hungry.

!" C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
s
A Tumbled Heathland
Exits: north, east, west.

s
You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Alas, you cannot go that way...
A forest cat has arrived from the east.

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>tr
You stop tracking your victim.

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
Some Rough and Dreary Woodlands
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
Exits: north, west.

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>A Tumbled Heathland
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
Exits: north, east, west.

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
s
Serpentine Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
Tree-shrouded Hillside
Exits: north, south, west, up.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
s
Dreary Woodlands
Exits: north, south, west.

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>map rooms
Scattered Clumps of Trees
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!% C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Source of the Creek
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!( C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>*-----*
?%%%?|
__%%%|
(_X(%|
*****|
?%w_?|
*-----*

!( C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
Fordable Creek
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
A Wide Clearing		/// wanted to check it insta
Exits: north.

!_ C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


You stop searching.

!_ C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>fq
flu qui
You begin to search ...

tr
Murx narrates 'OOC ppl come'

You didn't find anyone.

!_ C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of a Man coming from the north (done less than 1 hour ago).

nar what in ooc ?
You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

!_ C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.

!_ C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>reveal quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!_ C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open archway
s
Ok.

!_ C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>A Musty Old Room
A Large Placard has been nailed to the wall.
Exits: (north), east.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>reveal quick
You begin to search...

Blud tells you 'hi'

You didn't find anyone.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast normal 'block door' sturdydoor 
You start to concentrate...

You seem unable to block it...

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
A Wide Clearing
Exits: north, (south).

!_ C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close archway
n
Ok.

!_ C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Fordable Creek
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>tell blud darova
Ok.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w

Blud tells you 'mi s tandadoy warens'

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Dip in the Road
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Old East Road
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>map rooms
*-----*
?(((?|
(((((|
**X**|
(%%_%|
?   ?|
*-----*

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>tell blud nod
Ok.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>st tandada
You are already standing.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>tell blud na elfe ?
reveal quick
Ok.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.
Urkghash narrates 'bear'

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Blud tells you 'ne'

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>tell tandada na elfe ?
Ok.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
w
Old East Road
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>map rooms
Old East Road
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>*-----*
?_((?|
_((((|
**X**|
((%%_|
?   ?|
*-----*

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
w
Old East Road
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
e
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill 1.*elf*
cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
Blud tells you 'on some afk'
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>You are hungry.

Old East Road
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>*an Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>You start to concentrate...

cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
*an Elf* lightly pierces your right arm and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>You start to concentrate...

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
kill 1.*elf*
East of a Ridge
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

!( C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
You approach *an Elf*, trying to pierce him.

!( C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>
You pierce *an Elf*'s left foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!( C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>kill 1.*elf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!( C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
You're already fighting!
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves north.

!( C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

!( C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*an Elf* has arrived from the north.

!( C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
kill 1.*elf*
cast fast 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
*an Elf* leaves east.
Old East Road
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
kill 1.*elf*
cast fast 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
They aren't here.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>East of a Ridge
Exits: north, east.
Gruhk narrates 'where then?'

!( C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
They aren't here.

!( C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

!( C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Forested Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

!( C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
e

Blud tells you 'plani kakie?'

!( C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e				/// here i spam to caravan once again
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill 1.*elf*
Old East Road
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast fast 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
Old East Road
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill 1.*elf*
They aren't here.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
Dip in the Road
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
Fordable Creek
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!* C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
A Wide Clearing
Exits: north.

!_ C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open archway
s
Ok.

!_ C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close archway
A Musty Old Room
A Large Placard has been nailed to the wall.
Exits: (north), east.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>reveal quick
You begin to search...

fq
You didn't find anyone.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>flu qui
You begin to search ...

You didn't find anyone.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The archway is opened from the other side.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*an Elf* leaves his hiding place.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>fq
flu qui
You begin to search ...


open archway
close archway
!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>It's already open!

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast normal 'block door' archway 		/// pointless cause 
Ok.								/// pinedoor aint blocked
							    /// but maybe it'll help.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>You start to concentrate...

*an Elf* giggles.

*an Elf* leaves east.		/// i guess he thought its a damage spell and he
					/// never saw it got blocked.

The exit north seems to blur for a while.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
A Dusty Hallway
Exits: west.
You have found *an Elf*!

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*an Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*an Elf* sheathes a nasty orkish fang into a pair of smooth, black boots.
*an Elf* swiftly draws an orkish shortbow from across his back.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*an Elf* leaves west.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
A Musty Old Room
A Large Placard has been nailed to the wall.
Exits: east.
You have found *an Elf*!

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill 1.*elf*
*an Elf* leaves his hiding place.
Your attempt to pierce *an Elf* fails.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Hurt>cast fast 'magic missile' 1.*elf*
You start to concentrate...

*an Elf* lightly shoots your left arm and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Hurt>cast fast 'magic missile' 1.*elf*
You start to concentrate...

cast fast 'magic missile' 1.*elf*
Ok.
Your magic missile hits *an Elf*.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt>*an Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
Your magic missile hits *an Elf*.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt>cast normal 'magic missile' 1.*elf*
You start to concentrate...

cast normal 'magic missile' 1.*elf*
You swiftly dodge *an Elf*'s attempt to shoot you.

*an Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.
Ok.
Your magic missile hits *an Elf*.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Wounded>You start to concentrate...
*an Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

Ok.
Your magic missile hits *an Elf*.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Wounded>
*an Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Wounded>cast normal 'magic missile' 1.*elf*

You pierce *an Elf*'s head hard.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Wounded>You start to concentrate...
*an Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

cast normal 'magic missile' 1.*elf*
Ok.
Your magic missile hits *an Elf*.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Wounded>You start to concentrate...

*an Elf* hangs an orkish shortbow across his back.
*an Elf* skillfully draws a nasty orkish fang.
Ok.
Your magic missile hits *an Elf*.

///	About here I see i wont finish him with this mana
/// 	But I want him dead so i start some crappy narrate spam

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Wounded>
*an Elf* lightly pierces your left leg and tickles it.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Wounded>nar COME PINEDOR
Ok.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Wounded>cast normal 'magic missile' 1.*elf*
cast normal 'magic missile' 1.*elf*
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
Your magic missile hits *an Elf*.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Icy *an Elf*:Wounded>You start to concentrate...
*an Elf* barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Icy *an Elf*:Wounded>nar INSIDE
Ok.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Icy *an Elf*:Wounded>cast normal 'magic missile' 1.*elf*
cast normal 'magic missile' 1.*elf*
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
Your magic missile hits *an Elf*.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Icy *an Elf*:Wounded>You start to concentrate...

Ok.
Your magic missile hits *an Elf*.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Icy *an Elf*:Wounded>nat it not blocked
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Icy *an Elf*:Wounded>
Polydeukes narrates 'pinedoor is where'
*an Elf* lightly pierces your left foot and tickles it.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Icy *an Elf*:Wounded>nar it not blocked
Ok.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Icy *an Elf*:Wounded>
*an Elf* lightly pierces your left foot and tickles it.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Icy *an Elf*:Wounded>
Diamonium narrates 'yeah..'

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Icy *an Elf*:Wounded>
Morris narrates 'tbad?'

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Icy *an Elf*:Wounded>
Sardotjen narrates 'archway?'

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Icy *an Elf*:Wounded>nar elf here
Ok.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Icy *an Elf*:Wounded>
You strongly pierce *an Elf*'s body.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Icy *an Elf*:Bad>nar caravan
Ok.
*an Elf* pierces your head.
You feel a strong ache there!

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Icy *an Elf*:Bad>
You are hungry.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Icy *an Elf*:Bad>tell tandada SOPAM HERE
Ok.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Icy *an Elf*:Bad>tell tandada IDI SUDA
Ok.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Icy *an Elf*:Bad>
*an Elf* gets a flask of miruvor from a leather backpack.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Icy *an Elf*:Bad>
Sardotjen narrates 'to far;P'

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Icy *an Elf*:Bad>
*an Elf* lightly pierces your right arm and tickles it.

/// 	I saw him get miruvor - meb he wants hp or what ?
///	But then I remembered about my PIPE !!!

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Icy *an Elf*:Bad>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Icy *an Elf*:Bad>
*an Elf* drinks a flask of miruvor.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Icy *an Elf*:Bad>
You strongly pierce *an Elf*'s left foot.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Icy *an Elf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
A Dusty Hallway
Exits: west.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Icy>get pipe backpack
rest
wield pipe
smoke
rem pipe
wield dagger
wield sword
wie hammer
put pipe backpack
stand
You get a wooden pipe from a leather backpack.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Icy>You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Icy>You stop using a black runed dagger.
You hold a wooden pipe.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Icy>Just what you needed!
You feel focused.

///	This really is the decisive factor for bns most of the time  
///	the power of the PIPE !

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>You stop using a wooden pipe.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>You awkwardly wield a black runed dagger, ready to defend yourself.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>You don't have a sword.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
You don't have a hammer.
*an Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*an Elf* pierces your left arm and tickles it.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Bad>You put a wooden pipe in a leather backpack.

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Bad>fq
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Bad>flu qui
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Bad>cast normal 'fireball' 1.*elf*
You muster all of your concentration...			/// Maybe this will go thru ?

*an Elf* lightly pierces your body and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!@ C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Bad>cast normal 'fireball' 1.*elf*
You muster all of your concentration...

*an Elf* lightly pierces your right arm and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!@ C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Bad>cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*

Bruise narrates 'that quiz was RETARDED'

!@ C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Bad>You start to concentrate...

*an Elf* lightly pierces your right foot and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!@ C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Bad>cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*
You start to concentrate...

Gruhk narrates 'lol'

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *an Elf* with full impact.

!@ C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *an Elf*:Awful>cast normal 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*

Gruhk narrates 'sure was'

!@ C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *an Elf*:Awful>Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

///	And the last touch ...

!@ C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *an Elf*:Awful>cast normal 'magic missile' 1.*elf*
You start to concentrate...

l
Ok.
Your magic missile hits *an Elf*.
You pierce *an Elf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*an Elf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!@ C HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *an Elf*:Dying>A Dusty Hallway
*an Elf* is lying here, mortally wounded.

!@ C HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *an Elf*:Dying>nar elf dies
Ok.

!@ C HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *an Elf*:Dying>
You pierce *an Elf*'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *an Elf*'s death cry.
*an Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

!@ C HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>nar me ok
Ok.

!@ C HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>l in corpse
corpse (here) : 
a flask of miruvor
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a fragrant-smelling bag
a hooded brass lantern
a metal buckler (used)
a nasty orkish fang (brand new)
an orkish shortbow
a pair of black arm wrappings (used)
a pair of cotton pants (brand new)
a pair of rigid leather gloves (brand new)
a pair of snowshoes (brand new)
a pink shirt (brand new)
a plain leather belt
a silk cap (brand new)
a small fluid-sack
a pile of coins
a water skin
a quiver
a leather backpack
a pair of smooth, black boots
a leather backpack

!@ C HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
Gruhk narrates 'clap'

!@ C HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>get coins all.corpse
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *an Elf*.
There was 49 gold coins, 7 silver pennies, and 77 copper pennies.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Yes I shouldn't have narred before I tried everything - but that was 
more like on reflexes - you in trouble - narrate. 

This ain't no special skill, I know it - but was pretty quick 
adrenalinish fight !

Thanx to :  1,  1%,  #Nolome



2003/04/01 20:42, Ivanushka: 
The few thingsI would like to know are:
Nolome why didn't you knock on the door to get in if you were low or tried to get out through pinedoor which wasn't blocked at all.
Thanx for a fight anyway !

2003/04/01 21:02, Geb:   
best part of the log :
Question 2: Which city apparently contains the highest number of annoying kids?
a) Helsinki b) Malmoe c) Prague
B

ROFL.
i give you 5 stars to ainurs and 4 to you ! ;)))

2003/04/01 21:09, Rayden:   
nod, rofl @ that part :)))

2003/04/01 21:20, Milzok: 
Great! Stabber dies! Claps! Pipes rocks too! Saved you!

2003/04/01 21:37, Roadkill:Rated: Superb 
5 stars for the quiz, answering it correctly and doing that elf. :-)

2003/04/01 22:24, Hate:Rated: Superb 
You lucky that elf sucked :)-*But best rating for log itself, was really entertaining.

2003/04/01 23:11, Milzok: 
The quiz just sucks, but log was pretty good!

2003/04/01 23:30, Deremyr:  Rated: Good 
ok my quiz is almost impossible. first question is easy. second question is 'How many lines of C/C++ code did MUME have on January 12, 2002? please if someone knows or has a clue post it on this log. not being able to play is ridiculous.

2003/04/01 23:39, Alantir: 
Brains.. how fucking hard is it to just guess?

2003/04/02 00:37, Urkghash:Rated: Good 
People looking at mume.pvv.org and struggling to find the answers is ridiculous. Just keep guessing until you got them all! Takes 2 mins instead of 2 days :P

2003/04/02 00:48, Uriond:Rated: Average 
Not when it's not multiple choice and you have to have the exact number.

2003/04/02 06:09, Drakmar:   
Couple ppl (myself included) posted code #, i couldnt find it on mume's site, I got it from someone who i ran into on another mud :p
good log

2003/04/02 06:51, Durandir:  Rated: Good 
You cuted out all the times you failed on the quiz ehh? Ohh well :D

2003/04/02 08:01, Focus: 
You feel focused.

/// This really is the decisive factor for bns most of the time
/// the power of the PIPE !

BAH! The immos should correct that typo already. The correct message is : You feel Focused!

And its true - it is the decisive factor. Any BN who feels he/she has become Focus, will find the internal power to kill! *cackle*

2003/04/02 08:33, Filk:  Rated: Superb 
nice log, good comments about what you where doing, 5 points for that.

2003/04/02 08:52, Gray:Rated: Average 
Something tells me I've just seen it somewhere else... Even numbers of enemies, yet uneven powers; winner panics, calls for help yet wins anyway without being close to death... mmm... bah, it was my own last log! Though, it was posted on 'other logs' for being an average log. But you want ratings I guess? You get it.

2003/04/02 10:40, Azazello: 
I lost my hope that gray will ever understand that elf shooter vs bn is pretty fucking much different from staffed elf caster vs orc (*wink on missile pracs*)

2003/04/02 10:51, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
Nice 1 april joke again :)

2003/04/02 11:34, Gray:Rated: Average 
I understand nothing but proven facts. So far only fact clear for me is: thieves got f**ked up bows after last change; due to their low wil they receive great damage from spells. From my own expiriences I can only say: in closeable any thief vs any mage (given same level/eq) = dead thief. With maybe exception of bn mage (least powerful mage) vs zorc thief (most powerful thief).

You are going to say that it depends on players' clue too? Well, maybe you also say that this thief in the log looked more clueful than me at playing thief, so it was much harder to kill him than to kill Corvin?

2003/04/02 12:12, Ivanushka: 
Hmm I kinda like Deva's comment - why the hell didn't anyone make up a log for 1st of April ?! Would be interesting to read all the crazy imaginations ...

2003/04/02 15:11, Deremyr:  Rated: Good 
166553 lines of c/c++ code on january 12 2002. alantir, would you have guessed 166553? eat your freakin brains. but anyways, if any peeps got numerical questions about mume you'll prolly find it on the mume page under mume numbers.

2003/04/02 16:51, Movin: 
Yes Gray! Now I can play my unplayable thief! Con 10, but Wil 17!

2003/04/02 17:02, Aramil:    -Tempus-Rated: Good 
Wtf...what sucky shield u got Nolome...buckler this aint AD&D
Btw Magic Missiles rock indeed...*bow*

2003/04/03 04:34, Ishamael:   
---
You begin to feel hungry.
---
You are hungry.

Eating something might have helped mana regen!

2003/04/03 09:12, Gray:Rated: Average 
Movin: actually, high-wil thief is playable if you stick to some small area (like Tharbad) and prac enough endurance (30+ pracs). You won't have move problems since you don't run for long distances; yet you will have decent chance to win in closeable vs mages, since their spells will do like no damage. Just this tactic is unplayable for me, for I get bored of the same area quickly (the reason I never play bears) - but you can try it.

2003/04/03 11:29, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
30+ pracs endurance, rofl

GRAY RELeASE US FROM OUR INNOCENCE

2003/04/03 13:20, Gray:Rated: Average 
Deva: didn't quite got the point of your last post. My last thief has 27 pracs in both wilderness and endurance, and still has quite high thief skills, so what?

2003/04/03 13:43, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
Release us from our innocence, master Gray, please!

2003/04/03 15:16, Deremyr:  Rated: Good 
lol

2003/04/03 15:44, Deremyr:  Rated: Good 
never underestimate the power of the magic missile! rockin

2003/04/03 16:37, Drakmar: 
Yeah Gray, you don't play bears because at legend level you can only goto BBT with meta, and down ABR a decent amount before it becomes unstable.. *cough*

I haven't tested ranges during a full moon, but was able to do bbt with group during half moon or so, meta lasted around 2 hours. It's not 100% stable around RD, but that hasn't stopped bear packs from raiding warrens in the past.


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Devastator, Filk, Hate, Roadkill, Snach, Tinrar 
 Good Aramil, Deremyr, Durandir, Rubiks, Shakh, Urkghash, Zigin 
 Average Arthefin, Gray, Nacs, Uriond 
 Poor  
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back